Speaker 1: Transmitting a show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Tuesday Show Morning studio. All right, let's go around the room. We'll do I get to know, give me a minor stressor from your life, meaning I'm not talking about the most stressful thing happening, but a minor stressor somewhere between like three and five on the scale.
Speaker 1: I'll go first to have you guys a second to think about it. Eddie and I are.
Speaker 2: Building a pickleball court in my backyard, and so I've told you not to stressed about that. I'm not stressed about that. But we the asphalts down, we're ready to roll. Let's get to sit now for like thirty days. But Eller can't go in the backyard because she'll run on the asphalt and that's normally where she goes.
Speaker 1: She runs in the woods.
Speaker 2: So she's just miserable in the house and that's a bit stressful. She has a little side yard, but it's not big enough. So what we're gonna do is we're gonna send her. It's like a six seven day camp training camp.
Speaker 1: Or they train, they get to run.
Speaker 2: But like, I'm stressed because I don't I don't like when she sleeps overnight. I'm nervous that she's not gonna be scared, So that's stressful. That's my minor stressor right now because she's miserable in the house, and so we're also gonna send her because we're gonna be gone to a bit for iHeart Country Festival.
Speaker 1: So while we're.
Speaker 2: Gone, we're not gonna be there anyway. She can also learn some manner. It's like a manner's camp slash. I don't know, have fun camp. Ella's our dog that we adopted. So that's my minor stressor because I'm just like, what if she's miserable and sad, She's like, am I ever going? She probably has issues because she was on the adopted from the streets like I was.
Speaker 3: And that's sweet of you, because when I boored my dog, I don't think twice about how they're sleeping.
Speaker 2: I don't even board Stanley. He gets so sick or gets hurt every time he gets bored. Really, yeah, somebody has to stay at the house. He's also a fat bulldog's been broken eighty four times. That's my minor stressor.
Speaker 4: Any gosh, my minor stressor's ranger or from what I'm gonna wear to eyeheart country festival, Like, I have no idea and I feel like I normally know by now to like trying to figure out communication with my ex husband.
Speaker 5: Now that he has a girlfriend likes.
Speaker 1: That's a stress.
Speaker 5: That's minor. It's minor.
Speaker 4: It's not a I think it's but that's just the like, that's just where I am, Like, I'm sitting here contemplating. I was like, well, I guess i'll saund both. It's just where I am, like, so it's like what do I wear.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not major.
Speaker 4: It's minor because it is a shift in how we communicate and new uh, circumstances arise that didn't previously exist, and so it's learning.
Speaker 5: So that's why it's minor.
Speaker 4: I'm very happy for him, and I think it will be great overall. It's just still new and new things to process.
Speaker 5: So it's minor.
Speaker 4: And then also it's like okay, yeah, well I'll deal with that and I'll figure out what to wear, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well man, that was a bomb drop right there.
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you know I like butterflies, right, And for my birthday, which was March twenty, first, I got these like seeds to plant flowers and it's gonna be my butterfly garden.
Speaker 1: And I planted and I went outside. I picked a little area in my backyard. I planted the seeds. It's been about a month, man, nothing's coming up. Any chance that your four kids have destroyed that area?
Speaker 3: No, No, there's a little fence around. I put a little fence to not step in this area, like this is sacred.
Speaker 1: Any chance you don't watered it. It's rained, it's rained, and when it doesn't rain, I'll go.
Speaker 3: Take a little cup and kind of dribble water out there. But they're not coming up. And I'm worried that my seeds just won't come up for the season. And what are the butterflies gonna do.
Speaker 2: They don't even know that's a potential home, so they're not gonna be missing out. Yeah. It's like if television was never invented, we would have been like, where's our favorite TV show?
Speaker 3: But I've read that they love these kinds of flowers, man, and if they don't have them, then I.
Speaker 2: Love breaking Bad. But if it never existed, I wouldn't know a good point.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. Hey, good luck with that tanks, man. Yeah, lunchbox.
Speaker 6: My minor stressor is like who am I going to meet up with this weekend in Austin? Like there's so many people and only such limited time, Like people want to have drinks, and it's like, man, I gotta get with this group. Okay, I got an hour? There can I get over here to this happy hour? So I mean that's my stressor is do I have enough time for all my people in Austin this weekend?
Speaker 1: Are you scheduling anything out? Are you just playing it by ear planning it by ear I wing it? Are you telling them that you're going, Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people already hit me up. Hey we're gonna grab drinks. Oh yeah, yeah, we'll grab drinks.
Speaker 2: But it's just like you don't you don't as sign a time. You just say we are and then you yeah, because it's so hard to assign a time because you don't know what. You gotta be fluid because what if you're having a great time with one group, you don't want to bail on that group to go meet with the other groups.
Speaker 1: So I invite them to come with the other group.
Speaker 5: I thought he's gonna say to be fluid because work stuff pops up.
Speaker 1: No, of course, I don't think that was gonna be lunchbucks.
Speaker 5: Do you have your outfits picked out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It went bracelets again, no man rings, oh, no necklace.
Speaker 1: They didn't. You were going hard though, and you said do that. Well, this time my outfit was provided by J. C.
Speaker 6: Penny and so they gave me like a sheet of things to choose from, and there was no bracelets on there.
Speaker 1: You can add them, though, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure you can accessorize.
Speaker 1: I could. I did.
Speaker 6: I sent it to Ryan and he circled everything and that's what I got.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, good luck, thank you, and good luck with all your friends.
Speaker 5: By the way, guys, it's his friends.
Speaker 2: Let's open up the mail bag, the mail and we breathe all the air to pick something we call Bobby's mail bag. Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones. I never expected to find myself in this dilemma. The other night, my wife had a dream where I was awful to her. Apparently I said nasty things, I treated her terribly. She woke up feeling upset at me, even though I did nothing. Showed me all about it, and then she wanted me to apologize. I said, that's ridiculous. She said it would make her feel better if I apologized. Now, I don't want to make it a thing that I'd started apologizing for something happens in her dream, my crazy would you apologize to keep the peace? Signed husband of her dreams? I mean, what's the problem. Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, she I.
Speaker 4: It's the easy thing to do, is yeah, just be like, hey, I'm sorry you had that dream, and also for whatever I did, I'm sorry. But also she shouldn't be asking him to apologize for something he did in his dream.
Speaker 5: So I just have a problem with that. You know, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Eddie. Look, I don't know why women do this, but they have dreams.
Speaker 5: All women do.
Speaker 1: My wife does, bone says your your wife ever done? Have a whole bit of my stand up set about it? Yeah, and what do you do about it?
Speaker 3: You're like, Hey, my bad, sorry for the guy in your dream who looks like me.
Speaker 1: Who did you wrong? It wasn't me, But there's no problem here. Just apologize and get over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why can't they? Why can't me and her dream apologize? Oh he's not going to.
Speaker 1: He's a bad dude. The dream guy not gonna apologize.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's what.
Speaker 1: If me and her dream? Dost thing good? Do I get rewarded for it?
Speaker 2: Good question, because I'm happy to suffer as long as she's honest about the good me and the dream when it does really good things. But then you got to account on her to be honest about it. Yeah, I would just apologize, get it over with. Literally, there's no precedent me and say here that you always have to How hard is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, I'm sorry I did that you in your dreams. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I would never do that in your life, right, that's right.
Speaker 4: No, I'm with you. I feel like that's the easiest thing. But like, why are women y'all are saying this?
Speaker 5: Is no?
Speaker 4: I knew I was saying it because y'all just said, don't you said?
Speaker 5: You have a whole stand up thing about.
Speaker 2: It about my wife specifically getting mad at me in her dream and my wife does he just said women?
Speaker 1: Eddie put the women tag.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: Does your wife do it? Oh? Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean my wife's crazy, but but she's never got mad at me for a dream.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'll tell her. I'll just tell her.
Speaker 5: You let me back up.
Speaker 4: I don't know why any human would require an apology for something that happened.
Speaker 1: In a dream, exactly like crazy not.
Speaker 5: Really rational if you think.
Speaker 1: About it, I hear you can you tell someone quit being crazy?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that didn't Relax. Those two things work every single time. Relax. Listen.
Speaker 2: If you just want to move on with life, you say I'm really sorry that I did that to you in your dream because I would never do that to you in real life, and then you're able to move on and avoid whatever. If you're trying to set a president, you just do what you're doing and avoid it. But sometimes presidents are worth setting because it's a dream. Just apologize, but then give the little tag at the end because I would never in.
Speaker 1: Real life do that. That's a good tag.
Speaker 2: Because that means that's fake life you're making me apologize for. And then also say, the next time I do something good in a dream, please let me know, because I'd love for you to wake up and tell me how great I am.
Speaker 6: And you'll never hear anything because she A's gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: The good exactly why why?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm just kidding humans, all right, thank you, closing up.
Speaker 6: We got your game man and read on the air now Finn the clothes Bobby failed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, walk us through it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So my friend is newly dating a guy from another country, so he doesn't have any family here, really some friends, and he had to have an emergency ependectomy or whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: Can I just stop for one second now, to guys, do we believe this friend is actually a friend of hers or is her? Why her? I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have a decision.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're just torn on it. This is a true story, right, yes, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: After date four he had a call an ambulance come get him and then they're like, oh, yeah, you need to have your opinions removed, like right away.
Speaker 5: So then, as the person that's.
Speaker 4: Newly dating him again only four dates, I have a list of things of like multiple choice of what do you do if you're the girl?
Speaker 2: So the girl did one of these? Or are you asking us what we would do?
Speaker 5: I'm asking if you would do, and I'll tell you what she did.
Speaker 2: Four dates is a decent amount after like date that bridge of date two to three that feels like you're starting to at least.
Speaker 1: Wade in needy by one.
Speaker 2: Date two to three is kind of that gap and three to four kind of thighs you go on four.
Speaker 4: Man, Okay, go ahead, do you a wish him well via text and ask him to keep you posting, bro.
Speaker 5: B, visit him in the hospital, maybe bring.
Speaker 4: Him a get well balloon or okay, c stay with him in the hospital. D let him stay at your place until he fully recovers.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: First, I would like to say it depends on how much she likes him and sees that it could possibly not marriage, but it could possibly be a relationship that lasts a long time. Because if it's a relationship that she sees some real future in number one is off the table. Now it can be you can put on the table if you want. But if it's you've been on four days and you because if you do one, it's over once. His appendix is he'll it's over, you ain't dating anymore.
Speaker 4: I think he was a defactor in like taking into consideration that this is someone you know doesn't have family in this country.
Speaker 2: Even more so, if you do number one, you don't date anymore once he's better. Which is just the text hope that HBD oh sorry wrong letters that means happy birthday, hope you're doing well get well. So no, it can't be a if there's potentially a future. So B would be you go to the hospital, right and stay with them stay?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, B was visit just balloon.
Speaker 2: So B is okay. I think b's okay. I'm not doing D unless I think there's a chance to like marry them.
Speaker 1: D is like take them home and take care of them. D is like they stay at your place till they get better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like spongebass stuff.
Speaker 1: So give me, give me what B and C are.
Speaker 4: Be's visiting with the balloon, C stay with them in the hospital and then yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I could see like a hybrid of B and C. But that's not even a question here. I would say, because this is even a bit that you pitched, your friend probably did A or D. But I'm going to say I would probably do BE with a little bit of C. If it were me personally, I'd probably go BE a little bit of C. But I'm gonna bet your friend did D or A because it's not that entertaining if they just go to see him in the hospital, right, Yeah, So I'm gonna go your friend did D.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do they do?
Speaker 4: My friend did at.
Speaker 5: Keep me up David.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's out, it's over done. She didn't like him that much.
Speaker 5: No, the thing is I think she does.
Speaker 4: It's just interesting how different personalities like. She just didn't want to overstep or assume. But also it's interesting because I think he was texting like hey, yeah, you can come up here, and she's like, keep me posted, get better. So it's like, would you, as someone you're newly dating, be like, hey, I'm.
Speaker 5: In the hospital, like come business, not newly?
Speaker 2: Four dates is not newly dating? Four dates is pretty new day.
Speaker 4: But at four dates, if you decide you don't want to date anymore, do you have to have a talk or can.
Speaker 1: You just think?
Speaker 2: No? No, I was ghosting Tea. I was ghosting Champion of twenty twenty. You know, back in the day. I want it three times in a row. Three years in a row is amazing. Still got the trophies right, So no, no, no, if they're in the hospital, you can do that text day, but you're never get to date him again.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think they may have something, but she texted we were.
Speaker 2: In the hospital, and I know anybody and somebody I've been on with a few times didn't even come to the hospital like randomly to bring me stuff out.
Speaker 1: Oh that is that's a lot to respect of somebody, somebody to come by the hospital.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: Morgan, I would do it. Wait Morgan, what do you think?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I would not have just in a text. I would have been up there in visiting. I wouldn't have hat let him stay.
Speaker 5: That's too much.
Speaker 8: But if she's interested, you would You'd be visiting for sure.
Speaker 1: Visiting and spending time up there.
Speaker 4: It just shows how we're so different because I agree, like I would go buy and visit. But I really do think she liked him, but that was still her way of handling it.
Speaker 5: But maybe it's just like too some people just keep people.
Speaker 2: But I would like as an investment, like I'm investing towards the future more than I am like having feelings or emotions about it. That would be like, if I like this person, I need to show up and make sure this person still likes me when they come out of this.
Speaker 4: Did she get the ick that he has like an emergency surgery?
Speaker 9: Like that all happens because sometimes people get the ick at really weird things, and that.
Speaker 5: Could have just caused like oh like his appendix ruption. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you don't like them already, and then this happens, you're like, oh.
Speaker 5: Get ick come out.
Speaker 2: Okay, that just means you're grossed out by Yeah, it means something. It's something that happens that makes you not like it's yes, basically grossed down.
Speaker 1: Talk to the older person working.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so like if you get an ick, like it's kind of like an almost red flag and you're kind of like, oh, this will give me an out.
Speaker 8: I don't like kind of like if you see something and you're.
Speaker 2: Just like my wife calls out my ex sometimes.
Speaker 5: Is that like, give us an example of.
Speaker 1: Your maska right now? What are my ex?
Speaker 5: I would say, probably that when you had longer hair, ask.
Speaker 2: You oh yeah, yeah, beard, beard's ink. I didn't ask you. I didn't ask you for my ex. Oh no, you know what I mean. You're you're speculating now, but you remember your hair like your speculator.
Speaker 1: I liked my hair like that. You're speculating X and that is not nice. It's interesting.
Speaker 5: Your here's not like that anymore made me cut.
Speaker 2: Due.
Speaker 3: The beard was definitely an ink not ink head.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask though, but you can't. It's unfair to speculate on ANX because it's.
Speaker 5: Hurtful because it's you said no, you said.
Speaker 1: It's not a nick then you just said what you're no.
Speaker 4: I feel like I was taking context clothes and you came in with the little ponytail and you were like, Oh, my wife hates it, which means I'm gonna wear ponytail that's in the.
Speaker 1: Front of your hair.
Speaker 2: Tail was so funny because it wasn't pony it was like unicorn, like a horn. Yes, ask my wife on my ex where we'll get back with her. I'm tell your friend bad move.
Speaker 5: Okay, what country.
Speaker 1: Are you from?
Speaker 5: Oh? I don't know. I know that they met at soccer.
Speaker 1: Uh he's Brazilian Europe. It could be I mean, that could be anyone, Brazilia, anywhere but America.
Speaker 7: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: So a little backstory before we get to the good good part. Back in twenty twenty two, fifty cats were found crammed into a hot car at a rest stop. They were living in the car with the owner. It was a really terrible, terrible situation, but one of the cats escaped and was found severely injured. With a fractured jaw, covered in all kinds of little like gross things.
Speaker 1: But how do you put fifty cats in a car? That sucks? Okay?
Speaker 4: Well, a veninarian named Nicole, she took in the cat. The cat survived was determined to live, so they ended up naming the cat Hercules.
Speaker 5: Hercules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: My dog Dusty, who is not alive anymore at Stanley and Eller. But Dusty, they raided like a kennel where they were holding at a bunch of dogs. That's how got they rated a There were like way too many dogs in this place.
Speaker 1: And then I saw it on the news.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'll take one, So went and got one during the show and took it and had him for like fifteen years. It's awesome, but I felt that's crazy fifty.
Speaker 1: In a car.
Speaker 2: Dust used to close your door. He said he was trained like crazy. You know, Stanley does my bulldog h nothing? Yeah, just paper weight. I'll love him though.
Speaker 4: Now the cool par fast forward about two years and you know, since then he's been living with this new owner, Jill Lebron, who's a pediatric nurse. She fostered him at first and then decided to adopt him. Well, guess what he's now in ads at Target. So he's a feline model.
Speaker 2: Wow, fragrance free clumping cat litter and there there's hercules.
Speaker 4: Yeahs on the cat litter. There's some select products at Target, which is just really cool because he was once you know, in a car, escaped on the streets, about to die.
Speaker 5: And now look at him.
Speaker 2: Turn his life room that held that vet. It's like a low percentage you know nice. Oh yeah, slash agents true. All right, there you go. Good story. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Was tell me something good.
Speaker 2: We searched the internet for riddles. For kids, we play this game called Riddle me this. Your example is what belongs to you, but others use it more than.
Speaker 1: You name your name?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, who riddle me this? Amy?
Speaker 2: You're up first. When I finished the riddle. The second time, you'll have fifteen seconds to answer the riddle.
Speaker 1: Ready, pretty easy? Round one?
Speaker 2: What goes up but never comes down? What goes up but never comes down?
Speaker 1: Who riddled me this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Your age correct?
Speaker 2: I would have lost that one lunchbox. What gets wetter as it dries? What gets wetter as it drives? Who riddled me this?
Speaker 1: Sow correct. Good job, Good job, good job, good job.
Speaker 2: Next one eddie, Round one pretty easy. If an electric train is traveling sixty miles per hour and going against the wind, which way will the trains smoke drift? If an electric train is traveling sixty miles per hour and going against the wind, which way will the trains smoke drift?
Speaker 1: Who riddle me this?
Speaker 3: I see you trying to mess with me. There, it's an electric train. There's no smoke.
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Whoa go ahead.
Speaker 1: Everybody got through the round, so we'll get a little harder. Let's try and do the math. That's the whole point, you know, amy. Who riddle me this?
Speaker 2: What state has four eyes but cannot see? What state has four eyes but cannot see?
Speaker 1: Ten seconds left?
Speaker 2: What state has four eyes but cannot see?
Speaker 4: I don't understand. They can't see part can't Mississippi?
Speaker 1: Correct? M s s I P.
Speaker 5: Four eyes can't see part I can't see it eyes?
Speaker 4: Okay, got it anyway.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox, riddle me this.
Speaker 2: What's as big as a hippo but weighs nothing at all?
Speaker 1: Who riddle me this?
Speaker 6: What's as big as a hippo but weighs nothing at all?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. It's a crazy man.
Speaker 6: What is as big as a hippo but weighs nothing.
Speaker 1: At all? Answer the word hippo? Incorrect?
Speaker 2: It's the hip hop shadow shadow.
Speaker 1: I think that would weigh something that.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. Lunchbox eliminated, Eddie. Yeah, what has a mouth, a bed and always runs?
Speaker 1: That's a river? That's correct, Cat, you read a second. We're down to two.
Speaker 2: Riddle me, dude, Amy, there's only one word in the dictionary that's spelled wrong.
Speaker 1: What is it wrong? Correct? Wow? Trickers?
Speaker 2: Good job, well, Eddie, Come on. Miss Jones has four daughters. Each of her daughters has one brother. How many children does miss Jones have? What?
Speaker 1: Say that again? Please?
Speaker 2: I don't know how you get man, only the math one because I go, I go.
Speaker 1: On order all the way down. I have dysfunction.
Speaker 5: Dude discalculates whatever.
Speaker 2: Miss Jones has four daughters. Each of her daughters has one brother. How many children does miss Jones have?
Speaker 1: Riddle me this? Oh, she has four daughters? She has four children? Yeah, Miss Jones has four Each of her daughters has one brother. You wrong.
Speaker 5: Five kids?
Speaker 1: The main question I read with each have one brother? Five? You didn't even listen. It wasn't a mad thing, Amy, you won? You want another the one for fun?
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 2: Grandpa went for a walk and it started raining. He forgot to bring an umbrella, and well didn't have a hat. When he got home, his clothes were soaking wet, but not a hair on.
Speaker 1: His head was wet. How is that possible?
Speaker 2: Grandpa went for a walk, it started raining, he forgot to bring an umbrella, and he did not have a hat. When he got home, his clothes were soaking wet, but not a hair on his head was wet.
Speaker 1: How's that possible?
Speaker 5: Grandpa's balldre.
Speaker 1: Okay, just have to listen. She knelt, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you messed.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In a one story house at the corner of the road. The bedrooms were yellow, the kitchen was orange, the living room was red, the garage was blue, the entry hall was green, and the sitting room was purple. What color were the stairs?
Speaker 5: It's a one story house.
Speaker 1: Correct, she's good, she's a listener, she's real good. Wow, that's just too much info, man, that's the point. It's trying to trick you a too much info? Oh much? Well, let's just go until you mess.
Speaker 2: Okay, what number is odd until you take one letter away?
Speaker 1: Then it becomes even? What number? Then correct?
Speaker 2: Dang?
Speaker 5: Take a the s.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even s seven goes to lose the s. It's even.
Speaker 2: This may be the greatest run and riddle me this history. I follow you all the time, a copy your every move, but you can't touch me or catch me.
Speaker 1: What am I? Well, I follow you all the time, a copy of your every movie.
Speaker 5: Is this sort of like the hippo ors.
Speaker 1: But you can't touch me or catch me? What am I?
Speaker 5: Shadow?
Speaker 2: Correct or reflection? Both have been accepting. I'm the beginning of everything and the end of everything. I'm the beginning of eternity and the end of time and space. What am I? I'll do it again.
Speaker 1: I'm the beginning of everything. I'm the end of everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the beginning of eternity in the end of time and space.
Speaker 1: What am I?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: You're E letter E. Yeah, this is the greatest run in riddle me history? How is that E? I don't understand that one.
Speaker 2: The beginning of everything E E correct?
Speaker 5: End of time?
Speaker 1: E uh huh?
Speaker 5: Eternity E space e.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Amy, that's amazing that you got that. Ready.
Speaker 5: Ready.
Speaker 2: Three doctors said Bill was a brother. Bill says he has no brothers. How many brothers does Bill actually have? This is a good one.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Three doctors said Bill was their brother. Bill says he has no brothers. How many brothers does Bill have?
Speaker 1: Ten seconds?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think of this something.
Speaker 2: Three doctors said Bill was their brother. Bill says he has no brothers. How many brothers does Bill actually have?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 5: Three doctors say, three different doctors and.
Speaker 2: Bill's Bill has three sisters.
Speaker 5: I deserve this. I am sexist. I was picturing three old men in my.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's the I'm the millennial that has been you can dish I'm sexist. I mean I'm not, but definitely have work to do because I was pictured because brother's men.
Speaker 1: You're autimately Hey, No, no, you're good. You're all good? All right, good job. There's Amy, our winner. Here's a voicemail from Alex from DC.
Speaker 10: I just finished the segment where you guys talked about everything that was annoying about each other and as entertaining as it was. Can you guys do like what you guys really enjoy about each other. And I know that'll be hard for Lunchbox, but it will be really good, feel good, and I know Amy will love it too. Okay, love the show.
Speaker 2: We can go one here. I'll go first round. We can do it different segments.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do one about every everyone here, I.
Speaker 2: Do wan about everybody there. I'll go with Amy first. What I enjoy about Amy is well, a couple of things, but what comes to mind first, because it's very recent, is to watch how strong she has had to be during a very turbulent time in her life, which was her dad dying, getting a divorce, lots of personal things happening at once, and even for a bit where she was like, hey, I need to take a break and step away from the show. I thought even that showed lots of growth because I always encouraged that. Or she didn't force herself to come in and dar and fake that she wasn't doing good. So I think that's what my answer would be now, is kind of the courage and strength and also the ability to be open to different types of growth. I mean, Amy's definitely not the same person, and none of us are, but Amy's definitely not the same person she was seven or eight years ago, even fundamental ways. But she's never shied away from being like, you know what, I think I'm changing and I'm good with that.
Speaker 1: That's what I would say about you.
Speaker 6: Thank you thought, wow, it's beautiful, Wow, it's deep.
Speaker 1: I thought you were just gonna be like I like that. She makes me laugh. She's a good friend. I thought, too, mano it. I thought that's what came to mind.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that Eddie. He makes me laugh. Get ready to do when it's one line, you know it ain't good.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I think for those that are new to the show, I would say that Eddie is my best friend. Now it is my best man at my wedding, Eddie. A couple of things that come to mind. I'm just gonna go cause this will be like an a word speech where they're like, I wish I would have said this.
Speaker 1: So I'm just going from I'm dominant here. Two things.
Speaker 2: One, Eddie had two children and then you gotta call going, hey, we needed to come and foster this baby. And he was like, I do not want to do this. He didn't want to do it. He was many times I don't want to do it, but to watch him now have two new children that he fostered and now adopted, and like he constantly preaches how even to me away from microphones, how much he loves it, and how awesome it is like for him to be so like I don't want to do it, to be like it is like brought real meaning to my life. Like that shows me that people can pivot a bit, Like they really can believe one thing and then kind of learn another and admit they were wrong a bit. So that's cool. And also Eddie's just the best to be around.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I'm such an overly type aid that it's annoying even to myself and Eddie's just like fun and happy to be around and like along for the ride and let's just go. But he's also the funniest, funniest person aside.
Speaker 1: My wife is like the funnest person I ever met.
Speaker 2: But we've worked together, like on stage so long that he's at times over there lobbing me softballs to make me funny because he knows what I where I'll go if he sets me up. And I think with Eddie that's probably what I would say. Those two things would be the two things I would.
Speaker 1: Say, thanks, man.
Speaker 2: The first one outweighs the second one, but the second one helps me a lot, because that's very unselfish you to go. I could take the joke here, but instead I'm going to actually set you up because I know you'll see this set up and let you be funny. And I think that's an underappreciated skill.
Speaker 4: That you have.
Speaker 1: Wow. Cool, Thanks, You're welcome man.
Speaker 2: Wow. Lunchbox is deep too, you mean, look at you. What a treat you show up every day.
Speaker 1: To brok.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox doesn't care what people think about him, and not that really any of us do in the way of we come and we say things and they can be unpopular. But I'm not even talking about that. Like when he talks about eating his own toenails, like it takes a different kind of d G a F to admit that kind of like he admits a lot like uh that he like loves smelling his own shint guards and yeah.
Speaker 6: I do after everstart game, man, before I put them on, then after I smell them every time and don't wash them, still smell the same.
Speaker 2: The fact that he can do these bits with these cringe bits where he goes up to people is like, will you put lotion on me? Like, that's it, that's I don't have that. I don't have that. So the fact that he does that and will show up and go because I don't know, it's got to make you uncomfortable sometimes too.
Speaker 1: And if it doesn't like something's broken. Man, we need to get that checked out.
Speaker 6: But I probably have something broken. It doesn't it now you can just do that And laughing to myself, thinking, man, they think I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: Just is wild to me.
Speaker 2: So that and Lunchbox has been here the longest, all before all you goons he was. He's joined the show without even a microphone. We only want we had two microphones and not even one for him. So Lunchbox has been here longer than than all you guys. So with lunch it's the ability to just go and you had to develop that skill.
Speaker 1: I would think, right, I think I've had it. Oh my god. So that would be I would say about Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Now when I was door to our salesman and they would say, oh, maybe tomorrow, they were really saying no, but I didn't understand that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I went back to.
Speaker 1: It's okay, the consistent there's.
Speaker 2: Mine down over the next Well, we'll catch up with everybody tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Mike will do another one if you boy, we got to do that. I like it. That's cool. Man who left that voicemail Alex in DC? That awesome d We.
Speaker 2: We appreciate that because we did do two segments of how annoying him? But it was only because a caller asked, well, yes, all right, here's a voicemail we got.
Speaker 5: Hey, Bobby, is Eddie doing here?
Speaker 2: Trans brands, great question. Doctor Raglin's on the show on Thursday. Yeah, he will talk about this with us. Eddie did not want to go to Turkey, No.
Speaker 1: Who would? A lot of people they did, but.
Speaker 2: He said yes that he was like yes, and I was like, well, there's also someone we can talk to that's really good in America.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna talk to him on Thursday.
Speaker 2: A lot of guys can listen in on this, so we'll find out probably later this week or next week. All right, here's Keimmy from Virginia calling.
Speaker 10: To you, Amy a morning, Corny.
Speaker 2: Where do you take someone after they've had a peekaboo accident?
Speaker 1: You take them to the ICU?
Speaker 5: Hope you guys, have a great day talking to later.
Speaker 1: That pretty good. I haven't I heard that one. That's very good one.
Speaker 4: I told it years ago, Bobby Other pretty good. It is really good, And I think when I did it, y'all are like, Wow, that's actually good.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty good one though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no, she did great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she wrote that one right Amy's Pile of stories.
Speaker 4: Typewriters are making a comeback and it's all things to Taylor Swift and on a new album she sings about.
Speaker 5: Left a typewriter at the house or whatever.
Speaker 4: And now typewriter places are like, yeah, we're our repairs have gone up, more people are visiting, like it's just one place. Even put a sign on their door that said tortured poets inquire within.
Speaker 2: I think we are the very very very last generation because we caught the very very very tail end of typewriters. Yeah, even like electric typewriters. I took a typing class. Yeah, I think we all. I did, and it wasn't with a computer. That's crazy, man. We we were at the very end of typewriters at the very beginning of internet. So if you're like that jinx versus what millennial millennia.
Speaker 1: You're right in that which we are in that fringe.
Speaker 2: You got to experience like the old world and still be good at the new world, which is pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, don't get a typewriter. Everybody the ribbon it's miserable.
Speaker 2: It's a period and then you have to go wide out if you message any race, it no, and it doesn't do a little squiggly line under it if you spell something you just don't even know.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess that's one thing. People have even asking like is ribbon still available? And they've had to clarify like, yeah, we got ribbon. We got plenty of ribbon, lots of ribbon. And speaking to Taylor Swift, the University of Tennessee is going to be offering a course on her next semester. Colleges seem to do this around, but this one made the news because it's going to be a comprehensive understanding of Taylor's impact on celebrity and then strategies.
Speaker 5: I guess Taylor used.
Speaker 2: So what's happening in these colleges are smart about it is? These are mostly classes they were teaching anyway when it comes to culture strategy PR but all you got to do is attach somebody famous name to it and makes the news and the people love Taylor Swifts. Look like, I'm getting in the class, and they'll probably a little more of the study of Taylor and how she did it. But really it's a it's a PR class that has been taught anyway.
Speaker 6: Okay, I thought they invented it, just really celebrities.
Speaker 2: They do modify them a bit, but there are classes that were, for the most part, already being taught in that category anyway, which makes them a little more appealing. And I wonder if it counts towards like your it does okay, good like a if you're like in a PR or communications or like an elective. For example, Garland County Community College is doing how to be left Handed.
Speaker 1: It's me, It's about me. That's a one day class. Yes, you can show off, you're like this socks and you get out all right.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, sour Patch kid flavor Oreos are happening.
Speaker 2: Oh that does not sound good. I don't like I like Oreo flavor and I like sour Patch kids, but that does not sound good together.
Speaker 5: Well, so what's crazy?
Speaker 4: Is it all started as a joke back In twenty twenty two, the Sour Patch Kids people tweeted a photoshopped picture of this oreo like they dreamed it up, and then they tagged Oreo and said, what if we actually made them?
Speaker 5: That would be fun.
Speaker 2: I bet you it did not start from a tag. I'm gonna I bet you there's no.
Speaker 5: Two years ago, still though this happened.
Speaker 1: To be in negotiations already, we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, because I learned this in Oreo, the Oreo oreos and the strategy behind it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh dang, it looks disgusting and I love both of those.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I'm intrigued.
Speaker 4: I'm going to try it and they are going to be in grocery stores next Monday, so May sixth. And then something that maybe coming back, Jennifer Aniston maybe redoing Dolly's nine to five.
Speaker 1: Oh that would be good. Oh the movie Okay, I thought just think of the song.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, so no originally Dolly Jane Fond of Lily and name remake it.
Speaker 5: I'm Amy. That's my pile.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 7: It's time for the good news, Bobby.
Speaker 2: About five years ago, Michael Hearn, who lives in Atlanta. Weighed four hundred and fifty pounds, and obvious that weight was negatively affecting him in a lot of ways, his health, his heart. His cardiologist said, if you don't lose weight, it's not going to be good for you. So he's like, all right, So he starts to just slowly change his lifestyle. He's now lost over two hundred pounds to what she says, mostly.
Speaker 1: It's eating like cutting back.
Speaker 2: It's not even cutting back, it's just eating the right things because you can eat a lot of protein or a lot of vegetables, and you really don't have to cut back so much as long as you're eating right and doing a little exercise.
Speaker 1: But he's now become more active.
Speaker 2: He ran his first five K and now he's going to do one hundred half marathons in all fifty states.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was like to a stage he's got sixty three done so far. Dude, I wouldn't think losing two hundred and fifty pounds is possible two hundred. It just that's just a lot of weight to lose. You think it's just so hard.
Speaker 2: Mike d lost over one hundred crazy he keeps going he's a negative seven right now, but sometimes I don't even see him turn side. I'm like, where am I go? So yeah, a big shout out to Michael Hearn in Atlanta. It's a great story. It's super inspiring. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 1: That was telling me something good, the story of lady. She's older.
Speaker 2: She did one of the things where she fell in love with somebody online and it was a scammer and so out like seventy grand or so, and you hate to see it, and so she really felt like she had no way out, so she went robbed a bank. Oh I know, Oh, no, I know. Oh that's from the Daily Star. If I'm the judge, I go, how old are you? Seventy four? Okay, this led you to that, Okay, but you still can't rob a bank.
Speaker 1: You can't. And therefore that's a lot of litter picking up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh no, jail time. Oh she's not going to prison.
Speaker 2: Maybe she goes to like Chrisly jail for a year, but there's not much. She didn't have much time left. And I feel bad for because obviously, if you fall for a scammer like that and you're sending seventy thousand dollars something, you know, every or you go you're mentally incompetent to go to prison, which happens because again, the reason she robbed the bank was because she was scammed.
Speaker 5: And gate, can you plead, uh, insanity?
Speaker 1: I don't know that insanity would be the word here. The story is insane.
Speaker 2: You plead vulnerable, sad and vulnerable. That's a tough one. Okay, you clue whatever you want, but that's that's that's unfortunate in every way. She felt like she had no other the way to make money, so she had robbed a bank. I hate that, But if I'm the judge, I'm going a little lenient because to fall for that first thing, she has to all not all the way be clicking, you know.
Speaker 1: That's uh.
Speaker 2: Let's go over to Amy with the morning Corny, the mourning Corny.
Speaker 4: How excited was the gardener about the arrival of spring? So excited he wet his plants?
Speaker 2: That was the morning Cornyn Amy. I like that, and that's a good one. I was today years old when I found this out. So what is it that you discovered or learned that you feel like you probably learned way later than everybody else.
Speaker 1: Eddie, this is crazy. Do you know the song Don't Worry Be Happy? He's a little song I wrote. Okay, did you know that this whole song is acapella? Yeah, it's all He's making all the noise with his mouth. There are no instruments in this song. I've listened to this song a million times, and just the other day.
Speaker 2: I'm listening to it being like, whoa, this is all voices, like it's the original Pentatonics, but just him doing all the voices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he even doesn't that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That song was the first acapella song to reach number one. It held it for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I probably only knew that from like a rare fact I read once, But it's really cool to hear it back.
Speaker 1: Dude. I was just listening to it being like, wow, the drums are those are drums.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty he ate Bobby McPherrin. Don't Worry Be Happy? Yeah, he's even doing the baseline like.
Speaker 1: Boo boo boo.
Speaker 2: He doesn't play that song anymore. He won't play it well, yeah, because he has to do all the voices. Well, he won't even sing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no instruments.
Speaker 2: He won't even sing it with like instruments. He's over everything else he did. Really wasn't like that.
Speaker 3: It sound like okay, So that was my other question. Are the rest of his songs like a cappella some okay?
Speaker 1: But he's very like a spirit of very spiritual. But that's how he's known. Is that song where that's amazing?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he has more songs than that, but yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox, you were today's years old when.
Speaker 6: You learned what I was forty two and a half when I learned that you could take a phone call on your computer and it doesn't have to be facetimed.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Believable.
Speaker 6: What happened that made you learn I was sitting there doing something on my computer and my phone is sitting there on the table and it starts ringing and it's my brother and I'm like, oh, but then it starts ringing on my computer and I'm like, but my brother doesn't have an iPhone, so I'm like, he can't FaceTime me, and so I hit the little thing up here on the right course and we started talking through the.
Speaker 1: Computer, and I was like, did you hold the computer up to your ear? I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 6: I had no idea, but I have no idea how to dial someone?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Can I make a call?
Speaker 2: Like an I can that same little app you do contact you. There are even little finger buttons you can push with the arrow. Because your screen's not touchscreen. You can take the arrow and push the buttons there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean I don't know where to open it again.
Speaker 6: Just popped up in the right hand corner of your head, red or green except red decline and it had the phone number and I was like, huh, let me try this instead of regent for my phone.
Speaker 1: I hit it and we chatted and I was like, dude, you know I'm the idea on my computer all right? Amy, you were today's years old when you found out what I just.
Speaker 4: Learned last week that you can lock certain notes in the notes app.
Speaker 1: What do you mean locked? So like pen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can some notes. If you open up your notes app, you may have some. They're all public unless you lock them.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean not so? I have some pinned, but I don't have them.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 4: You can lock it to where it will need like a face I d something to get.
Speaker 1: How do I do that? I'm gonna do that right now? What are you guys trying to lock?
Speaker 5: Don't worry about it ourselves.
Speaker 1: How do I do that?
Speaker 2: You go?
Speaker 5: Hold on? I just learned, and you already want.
Speaker 1: Me to teach because I need to know because for.
Speaker 5: My daughter, because I mean I like to go through her phone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the top three dots.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm going to the top three dots and then I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Lock.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: What's the pass code though? Do you know the passo before you lock it? I know my pass code?
Speaker 8: Yard.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go, all right, hold on jerk, hold on thing, dude, and.
Speaker 1: They will face I.
Speaker 5: D there you go.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, and you locked all your notes or just that just that one?
Speaker 1: That is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I learned that today too. Boom Holse today years old. I was today years old when I learned a certain band that I listened to a lot growing up.
Speaker 1: I never knew what their name meant. Like I knew, I.
Speaker 2: Never thought about it enough. I was telling Eddie the story of my wife and I will play cards. We play this game called Nerds, and whoever had won the last round the last time we played gets to pick the music. And I was really irritating or by playing non stop raging aast the machine. And I've listened to a lot of raging at the machine, rages I call them.
Speaker 1: I never knew what their name meant. Have you ever thought about it? Yes, rage against society man like.
Speaker 2: Machine, it's fighting the government and they would really protests. Yeah, like I never I had never ever thought about that.
Speaker 1: I taught you that. Yeah, I guess. So that's pretty cool, man. I taught you something like the institution.
Speaker 2: Here we go, the machine, the machine is crooked government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy, dude. I mean I knew that from the first time I heard that. They never thought about it, but I thought it was like raging. It gets machines like cars and stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about the government. I was today year's old when I learned that, Morgan, Do you have one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 9: Like you know, when somebody's texting you, you can drag an emoji and put it on top of it, and then you can put emojis on top.
Speaker 8: Of other emojis.
Speaker 1: No idea what you're even saying here.
Speaker 8: Okay, so send me a text and I'll do it to your text.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go send it in morgan a text and.
Speaker 1: It could be anything but a boom. Wait, relax, everybody writing a long text. Boom. I just wrote boom.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I did boom.
Speaker 9: All right, let me find the boom because I'll do the boom emoji. So I searched for it, and you just hold down on it and you drag and you can put it on.
Speaker 5: Top of it.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Okay, I got boom. Let's see if she gets me back with something.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And I can do multiple so you don't have to just do the ones that they have for you.
Speaker 9: No, Like, you can drag any emoji and just it on top of a text message.
Speaker 2: The only one I thought you could do is like ha exclamations.
Speaker 1: Me too. But now I can do any emoji.
Speaker 8: You can react with any emoji.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool and it goes it sits right on top of the text.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Or you can like create like with the wave. You can put the surfer on it.
Speaker 1: Oh you can. Yeah, I guess I'm gonna do one here. I'm doing that all day to day day.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna go to old text so I can do this. Wait, so I just open up like I'm gonna tie it like I'm an type of message, and I do emojis.
Speaker 8: And you hold down on that emoji and just drag it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my friend just said, how long has it been since you played golf? And I haven't at all? So I'm driving.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the mean face. Oh you drag it over? I did. It's on it. That's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: That so cool.
Speaker 1: I've learned so much from this second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot RAYMONDO you have anything? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was this many days old.
Speaker 11: When I see those Instagram posts, and it's usually women that say fit check, Oh I got my fit on, and so for the past years I've always been what does that mean? So they're kind of fit or it's a good look, so I'm fit.
Speaker 1: I'm with it.
Speaker 11: They just invent this word and it's fit. I didn't know fit was short for outfit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I knew that, but I wasn't gonna jump in and cut it cutch off.
Speaker 1: Did you guys know that fit check is outfit check?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You don't even know what we're talking about. You don't even know.
Speaker 5: This, You've never even seen someone doing. He's done a fit check but he doesn't know it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know if he knew he was doing it, but.
Speaker 1: I didn't, no chance I know what you ever heard fit check? Never? Oh so you don't even so what it said. It sounds like mandarin. I didn't know what Ray was talking about. You even know Ray? Right? All right, it's a good one. Thanks Ray.
Speaker 2: All right, you can share. We'll post some of these up. You were today years old when you learn what she's spicy ramen and had to go to the yar, which I like ramen. I don't like really anything spicy. But they were like, hey, if he spicy ramen, that can trigger like blood poisoning.
Speaker 1: And then she to go to the yar with kidney stones.
Speaker 2: Imagine that you didn't really do anything eating spiced dramen from Uber Eats or door Dash, and next thing you know, it's like, God, I think that's what it feels like. I don't know, but when I hear that, I feel like this a thick noodles in the packet. There is the spicy powder. This is like spicy ramen you make like when you're broke. In college, I used to buy the Bite. There were boxes, but there were little cups in the boxes, the chicken flavored.
Speaker 1: That was a good one. Yeah, those were solid. I don't know my good but those were solid. But yeah. So it's such such high.
Speaker 2: Salt content that she had an organ issue, kidney stones.
Speaker 5: I wonder if she already had them and then this caused them to flare out.
Speaker 2: She blames the stones which led to an ear visit and caused excruciating grant.
Speaker 1: That's what I figured. Sound like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She says that it was from eating it every week for six months, every week, not big every day, it would be big every week. I probably had it every week for four years. Everybody's body just reacts to weird stuff in weird ways. Sometimes it's such a normal thing that can make someone's body freak out. Or you're like on the edge. It's like a fracture on a foot, Like you're running. All of a sudden you get a fracturing, Like dang, I wasn't even doing anything. It was everything that led up to that. Like to see your diet outside of this spicy brahmin one hundred wedding guests are poisoned by a dessert.
Speaker 1: Than that sucks. Sure it is your wedding.
Speaker 5: You're chilling, like food poisoning or they were poisoned.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no purpose, no no, no they were they were not.
Speaker 1: That would be like a law like this is like an accidental like the Ramen story.
Speaker 2: Video footage posted on TikTok showed seriously ill guests being assisted. Footage showed a paramedic next to a wedding and by te who was hunched over. It's what I feel like, it sounds like, and so some of the guests were hospitalized even as of Monday of this week, even though it happened over the weekend. Okay, they don't really know what the dessert was. It was served by the caterer. They don't mention any foul play. That's something.
Speaker 1: But what could it be that poisoned? Everybody?
Speaker 5: Did you say it's a wedding Yeah, so wedding cake?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, what could be in it that poisoned? Does a food poison Okay?
Speaker 5: I thought you like which dessert.
Speaker 1: Forgot to cook the chicken all the way in a dessert? What kind of chicken dessert? You have a weirdo?
Speaker 4: And maybe the butter cream was is there chicken and any dessert every just making sure pie before somebody hit me with it.
Speaker 2: You haven't had chicken delilah, And I'm like, I don't know what that.
Speaker 1: Don't want to google chicken dessert.
Speaker 2: Like I do get that if that were like the main course, probably under cooked chicken.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like ten best chicken dessert recipes.
Speaker 1: That's what it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like when I eat chicken dessert. Go ahead, you're gonna read the recipe. She made that pie, the fingers, the meat and the fingers, the.
Speaker 4: Layers the cake she accidentally added because the cookbook was stuck together the pages.
Speaker 1: What you got there, chicken boy?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's that? Oh? Court On Blue? What about that? Can I say that? Well, if you have to ask answers, no, yeah, you can say that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, well why wouldn't you be able to say it?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a medical term.
Speaker 6: No, no, we're not Turkish chicken breast pudding.
Speaker 1: There you go. What's it called Turkish chicken breast pudding.
Speaker 2: Your assignment for the next month is to make that. Oh my goodness, Oh gosh, that looks hard.
Speaker 1: You fought her chicken dessert, so we want to taste it, buddy? What's today the thirtieth.
Speaker 2: It's okay, So sometime in May you have to bring in Turkish chicken breast pudding.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: One of the most popular desserts in Turkey is It is made with chicken breast, pounded with sugar, thicken with rice flour, and dusted with cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Sick. That could have been the dessert. Guys. You were just doing a hell Mary at the time.
Speaker 6: I was, Yeah, twenty seven chicken themed dessert ideas, let's go to them.
Speaker 1: I want the pudding.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do too many here, but you don't even have to make it. You just have to. These are cakes that look like chi.
Speaker 1: Chicken. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I need to know what word He couldn't say, Well, they play this song.
Speaker 1: He can tell you. No, don't say it rhymes with buck no no, no, no, no no no no, what's up Ryan with pecks Rex? Don't think so hard about it, man sex. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: We were talking about this dessert the poison a bunch of people at a wedding, not purposefully like food poison, and lunch Bucks said the chicken in it, which I said, what weird dessert would have chicken in it? And then he fought for something that he googled, and he found a dessert called chicken pudding or something Turkish chicken pudding. So he's got a month to make it and bring it in and then we're all going to get poisoned and make the news again.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's the circle of life. You make it with white meat chicken breasts. But that's not dessert.
Speaker 2: But the answer probably would have been eggs, as we were told, of course, like to make people sick, I can get you sick, Like, but what do they mean?
Speaker 1: Bad eggs? Rotten eggs? Man, you never heard that last one is a rotten egg? Yeah, but do you use it's rotten eggs? Yeah, don't eat a rotten egg.
Speaker 2: Do you ever accidentally use a rotten egg? Or do the people making the dessert not pay attention? I don't know, I don't cook.
Speaker 6: Or does like an egg have salmonilla and you use that eggs?
Speaker 1: Probably not chicken.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's why they say don't eat raw cookie dough. If it's got raw eggs in it could.
Speaker 1: Be that ray would be chicken beef.
Speaker 6: Oh cookie bee, don't it's not beef deserts.
Speaker 1: Let's go and do the news, Bobby stories, do you want to be a likable person.
Speaker 2: Researchers found that likable people don't blame others and are more likely to blame themselves for something before putting it onto others. They're also not controlling a conversation, they're not clinging, they don't try to impress. They also don't whine or complain about trivial things. That's from Ink magazine.
Speaker 1: That checks out.
Speaker 2: Basically, just be fake. I want to be likable, play cool, be fake now.
Speaker 3: They just mean all the time, though, Like there are people that do that all the time. They complain about suff they you know, they're like, wow, they got to be the center of attention.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying people in general looking over to you, right, No, not much who else the time?
Speaker 5: And they whine about each other?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Three women were likely infected while getting cosmetic procedures with HIV and an unlicensed bawn New Mexico.
Speaker 5: This is a vampire what's.
Speaker 2: CDC describes the first cases of HIV mission via a vampire facial.
Speaker 1: Tell me about a vampire facial.
Speaker 4: Well, so I feel like I've had something done that's similar to this, but the blood came from me, so or like the whatever where to get somebody else.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: All I know is they drew my blood, and I don't really know what happened to that. Maybe they like poked a little holes in my face and.
Speaker 5: Then massaged this.
Speaker 2: What about the needle? What if you're using your own blood but the needles?
Speaker 5: Okay, well then that's a problem.
Speaker 4: Like that's not the problem, Like that's the spot like that we should be better than that, like that is. But I thought, I don't know the full situation or how it went down, but I thought, oh my quesh, are they just massaging other people's blood or PRP is what they call it, into people's faces.
Speaker 1: Oh? I think it was probably a needle thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, well then that's not okay. I guess you know it is not.
Speaker 4: Next time you're getting stuck, you'd be like, is this a clean needle? Like I want to see them pull it out of that little paper thing.
Speaker 5: That means it's new.
Speaker 1: This is from NBC News.
Speaker 2: The first HIV case linked to the VIP spawn Albuquerque was discovered twenty eighteen.
Speaker 5: It's not VIP.
Speaker 1: Did somebody not go review that? Give them half a star?
Speaker 2: And prompted the New Mexico Department of Health to offer free testing to anyone who got injections at the facility. The department seat at the time. The SPA was shut down after its investigators quote identified practices that could potentially spread blood born infections. The most recent case was a former client of a spot Yeah yeah, yeah, this is not good. Our iHeart Country Festival, presented by Capital One is in Austin this Saturday. You can watch it stream it on Hulu at eight seventh Central. It's gonna be really cool. Keith Urban, Jason Ald and Jelly Roll Old Dominion. I'm hosting it. You want to get tickets, you can come to ticketmaster dot com. But on Hulu eight seventh Central you can watch it coming up this Saturday night. A couple accidentally ship their cat in an Amazon return package. Because hats are they have the ability to sneak and you know, quietly get in places, and they love boxing. I need to know how big this box was, but it arrives safely six days later, hundreds of miles away.
Speaker 4: I mean, not only they love boxes, and I get that you probably think it's a big box, but cats also, like their bodies can like squash into really tiny.
Speaker 2: Position a Utah couple accidentally ship their cat. The cat was found safe in California. An Amazon worker found the cat. Imagine that, Oh my god, why's that box moving? And in the box it's like on like bubble. I mean it's it looks like a pretty comfortable place. I'm not gonna lie, but it had no food or water. The cat, named Galina, was discovered safe and well. They noticed the cat gone missing April tenth. For nearly a week, they searched the house in neighborhood. They've been put up posters from business Insider. I believe it was an accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was that next day Prime? Well they sent it back. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Return takes a long time to three to five business days.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you can't like Prime back. Yeah, yeah, they don't do that.
Speaker 2: Uh, speaking of cats, doja cat? There's not a cat? As artist says, I don't make music for Kidstop bringing.
Speaker 1: Your kids to my show. Oh I think that's an interesting fair.
Speaker 5: Have y'all seen that thing about?
Speaker 4: Because Taylor Swift in her new album there's cuss words and I guess previous to this album too, but there's like memes making fun of parents that are all mad about it. Online and they're like, what am I supposed to do? Like, my four year old can't listen to Taylor anymore? Why is she doing this to us? And it's like, your four year old, that's not who Taylor is singing to anymore or ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also it's your four year old. You should probably check out what they're eating when they're watching. Yeah, yeah, they're listening to but yeah, there's a lot of there's some words, big efforts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's an adult.
Speaker 1: Now, well she's been an adult like third.
Speaker 4: Or while, right, I know, but it's like some parents don't realize that and they want her to just like make music.
Speaker 5: For their kids.
Speaker 2: That's from Consequence dot netwhere Doja Cat says don't bring your kids. Experts say seeing demons when you wake up as common what. That's from the New York Post. Now, Mike, didn't you say you had a problem this movie, Mike, Mike d where you would wake up and see like gobblins or something.
Speaker 12: I would feel something like on my chest, like weighing down, and then I would like hear something in my ear like screaming at me a demon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you're like, is it right?
Speaker 2: When you start to come out or as are you fully awake before it happens?
Speaker 1: When does it set in?
Speaker 12: It's like I'm asleep and then it wakes me up because I feel it. I feel like something changing in the room. What did you always credit that to? I thought it was like sleep paralysis, like some kind of demon.
Speaker 2: Well those are two different things though, Like if you have sleep paralysis, it doesn't have to be a demon. Did you think like the demon was from like a curse or you had done something to bring the demon?
Speaker 12: I have only traced it back to one apartment that I lived in, and I think it was something in that apartment.
Speaker 2: Turns out people who deal with sleep paralysis not all, but some deal with spooky shadowy figures when they wake up. If you wake up swearing you saw demons or shadowy figures, you're not alone. Professor Chris French explains it further, saying that during the Middle Ages these were these were commonly interpreted as attacks by sex raise demons. What you're getting That demon just wants an action, bro give it up. Experts recommend waking the body up by wiggling your fingers and toes to shake off spooky images brought on by sleep paralysis.
Speaker 1: The demon wants Mike, do you think though that you have demon images?
Speaker 2: Because somehow you have thought about a demon and so when you wake up, that's well for me, let's say it could be my favorite Arkansas Rays bat football player. I wake up and it's like Matt Jones is there going hey bye?
Speaker 4: You know well, he said it was specific to where he was living, and that could have been the energy in that place.
Speaker 5: There could have been.
Speaker 2: Unless he was specific to it being haunted. So we always thought it was haunted. Therefore he woke up with a demon on them. Because you know how sometimes you be watching a show and you you sleep about it. You go to sleep and you have dreams about it. What if that's what the demon is? What your what's in your mind?
Speaker 1: The movie? Mike probably watching a movie by demons. Mike's a pretty dark guy anyway. You know, well, good luck with that. Do you still have them?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 12: Every now and then I will like feel it creep back, like that feeling of having something on my chest but it's never happened.
Speaker 4: Is intensely this is interesting. I feel like my may have I got to read more about this.
Speaker 1: It is he could be for just trauma based too, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean Haiti's very dark and there's a lot of dark energy voodoo.
Speaker 1: But I don't even mean energy.
Speaker 2: I just mean trauma, like actual things happening, not like mystical powers.
Speaker 5: Oh you know, yeah, it could be either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd bet one on trauma though, if I were just betting the mystical.
Speaker 2: Powers betting man, Well, I'm not gonna put the odds of proving mystical power.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be tough, but it could be what do I know?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Self driving tractors. No tractor trailers are set to hit the road.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I'll just say tractors. Okay.
Speaker 2: A fleet of self driving eighteen wheelers will soon be trucking their way across the US eighty pounds, no man, autonomous vehicles. They'll be driving loads and Texas. The goal is to have thousands of trucks on the roads within three to four years from w p XI.
Speaker 1: This is good by talking about can they have their own road? Do you want your goods to be lesser cheaper?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go to the grocery store and have it be a bit cheaper?
Speaker 5: That'd be nice yeah, but I also would like truck drivers to have a job.
Speaker 1: But you can do both.
Speaker 2: You can have people that are now having to run these trucks from a base so don't have to be on the road as much.
Speaker 6: But what about when I'm driving down the road and I stick my head out the window and I.
Speaker 1: Do, and then I look up and there's no one in there? Come on YouTube laser.
Speaker 2: All of these jobs that are being turned into jobs of AI computer tech now we need. That's going to create a lot of jobs of having to actually run manage the AI in Yeah, those are smart people, man, anybody can be smart, just a little learning.
Speaker 1: Well, any what are you thinking about truck driver?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, what I'm saying is like the AI controllers, they've got to be smart like us.
Speaker 1: We drive. We just drive like, don't be don't you don't have to do it like that.
Speaker 2: It's not you know, nineteen eighty four, we're only people that have doctorates have computers.
Speaker 1: A lot of people work with computers every single day.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, it's you. It's also not eliminating every truck driver. Listen, ask somebody who had who has a CDL. I mean to brag here, but what you don't want to see is like them do this because services are lower. There are more jobs in manufacturing. And then there's like a wreck, and like take them all off the road. Because there are wrecks all the time with humans. They don't say take them all off the road. When you were driving a rig, you said stuck. It was the most It was the most nerve wracking thing I've ever done in my life. Like shout out to all truck drivers out there.
Speaker 3: You said, like, don't cut them off because it takes a while to slow down. It's big, right, So how is the automatic no driver truck gonna slow.
Speaker 1: Down sensing the car in front of it?
Speaker 2: Do you know that you can pull out if like a Tesla or an electric vehicle if you want to like cheat and jump in line, you know when you drive way up to the side and you get in. If you do that in front of one of those, they have to stop because they have those sensors on them that have car pulls in front of them.
Speaker 3: They slow down, I know, but then it stops and the dude behind them like doesn't see it.
Speaker 1: Poe, that's on them. Don't be riding somebody's butt anyway, we're not ready for this. I'm not ready for it.
Speaker 2: You aren't ready for any new technology until it happens, and then you're like, you know what, it's pretty good, embrace said, or it's gonna run you over, literally exactly Britney spears is reported. Dwindling finances are real concern. Hey, that whole free Britney crowd. I bet they wish now they would have been screaming that so much like it ain't good, which puts my point. You never really know what's going on, like free Brandy, she's being met, and then.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't even know what's going on now, but it does not look good.
Speaker 2: Last I saw too, she had like shut her Instagram down or somebody had shut it down and may be back. I don't know, but apparently now she could go broke. She has enjoyed some time in Hawaii, and she spent three and fifty thousand dollars four seasons in the presidential suite.
Speaker 1: Dang, that's legit. That sounds really by.
Speaker 2: One of those trucks that run on electric power or rig instead of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I don't know. I just thought she was in the like hundreds of millions type of well could have spent it, though, really, how do you spend that.
Speaker 1: Three exactly one week in Hawaii?
Speaker 2: Let's see, we have the draft results here from the Things we Hope Go Away draft in twenty twenty four, in last place, and they'll be sitting out the next round.
Speaker 1: As Morgan, Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 8: Everybody hates animals.
Speaker 2: I give it what at six percent, Morgan picked subscription services, low rise genes, and euthanasia of animals. So Morgan with the lowest vote. Interesting Gray at four, Ray, you're in next to last place. Lunchbox at three did not win?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Wait, people didn't want to get rid of cancer?
Speaker 1: Well, they want to get rid of all of them. I cancer, and people didn't vote for that.
Speaker 2: Tipping culture Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and cancer and finished in second place.
Speaker 1: Number one was so far ahead. Eddie was you, I'll tell you second.
Speaker 2: I know Amys was in second place and she wanted things to go away. In twenty twenty four, Biden and Trump shows getting released one episode a week, and racism. I fell all three of them. I fell off all three of those. And then Eddie with forty three percent of the vote and By the way, Eddie hasn't once. It's twenty twenty one, correct, never win, did not want to draft since the draft really started.
Speaker 1: That's as far back as the records go.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I hadn't and I know what I picked that won the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 2: He had Morgan wall and getting in trouble, I meaning people like let him love his life, scammers and lunchbox negativity.
Speaker 1: That's the one. That's the one, that's the one, the voice of Americas.
Speaker 6: I think all these people that voted for him, people have lost out on.
Speaker 1: Their life savings, so they won't get rid of scammers, a negative. Right, Can we get rid of that place, Edie, Eddie, take the belt.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Had that belt in three years. Wow, I've never held this belt. This is amazing. He's hold the championship draft belt right now. And I'm telling you, brother that the draft champion. Brother, it's player mixed. It was like a hybrid impression.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize ol gym. And that's the cold true baby, that's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, his head. What's the rock?
Speaker 2: If you smell what's cooking.
Speaker 5: I guess the rock?
Speaker 4: Is he the first to say, like, you know, cooking, because that's what the kids say.
Speaker 1: Now, like they say cooking. Oh yeah they do. I've heard that. It's the same context.
Speaker 5: So it's not like it's what he's bringing.
Speaker 4: That's what my daughter's friends told me, like I was speaking with them about some hard things, like bringing the truth to them about how they can act because this one person at their school was treating them a certain way, and they were like, dangs to share. Your mom is cooking and what she's cooking is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like let certain players cook right right right, yeah, and then if they are playing really well, let them eat.
Speaker 1: All right that you knew? Thank you. Bobby's story.
Speaker 2: Do we want to chase the bait is the question because we've been baited before. But Lunchbuck says he wants to do a segment called Lunchbox is going to change Someone's life, and he wants to do it coming up tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 1: But today's the tease. He wants to talk that is thing that to just teases something for weeks now, Lunchbox, what's the bit?
Speaker 6: No, No, the bit is I have something that's going to change someone's life in this studio.
Speaker 1: Could be multiple people in the studio saying, what is it? Just tell us he want tomorrow, he.
Speaker 4: Wants like build, I want to do it, but let's do it right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah please, no, no, no, can't do that. The condition is we have to like tease it for a day. Yeah, we have to tease it for a day, or tease it for two days.
Speaker 5: But last time we tease something for three days, Eddie eating.
Speaker 6: An egg No, it was Eddie littering like a disgusting human.
Speaker 2: Being with an eggshells that's not litter because it's biodegradable.
Speaker 6: On Eddie's right yard. Every single day. It would be pretty discussed.
Speaker 4: No, what Eddie did probably wasn't okay, like he shouldn't do it, but it wasn't three day teas worthy.
Speaker 1: This is at least one day teas worthy, if not to Okay, So.
Speaker 3: We don't do this whole tease thing, like we won't hear from correct Okay, Okay, So here's the So here's the deal.
Speaker 2: We either will not do the bit, it will never come up and we won't know it, or we have to let him tease it and reveal it on Thursday.
Speaker 1: There you go. Do you want to hear what he's suggested.
Speaker 2: Sure, because last night I got an email and it says, let's just say this is a tell me something good that's gonna have people pumped. Someone's life is going to be changed forever and in a good way. I need to tease this to get people to listen on a later show. The best part is they have no idea that their lives is about to be changed forever and it can change multiple lives.
Speaker 1: Do we discancel, disregard the bit?
Speaker 2: Or do we let him do it and fool us into caring?
Speaker 1: Oh, we don't say fool This is life changing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but when you start something with it, let's just.
Speaker 1: Say that's how you email me.
Speaker 3: Let's yeah, the email said that, but you know what, this is a chance for him to maybe do something exactly.
Speaker 2: Let's vote killed the bit or tease it today and then tomorrow and then do it thursday.
Speaker 5: Your life can be changed in a negative way.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Oh, good point, vote Eddie. But it said it could be considered a tell me something good. Yeah, I like all that. Are you tell me something good? Bones? I think that I need to.
Speaker 3: Give him a chance to maybe do something good, So we're gonna let him tease it today, tease it tomorrow, and then do it Thursday.
Speaker 1: Amy, I'm in. Yeah, after all that pushback, now you're in.
Speaker 4: I will have no choice. I thought we'd push back and he might say it. But if he's not going to, of course, I want to, Okay, figure out what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm in. I just worry he's at times he tricks us. This is not a Troy.
Speaker 2: It's something that's super negative, Like he's so upset about the Saint Jude thing, which there's no reason to be upset a Saint Jude.
Speaker 1: We're very involved with Saint Jude.
Speaker 2: I was in the hospital a lot as a kid, which is why I'm involved with Saint Jude to the level that I am.
Speaker 1: But the fact that you can be upset at.
Speaker 2: Them and the word that that to me, I don't even understand. You do understand, Well, they didn't hire you for an event. They hired Abby or Scooba.
Speaker 6: I saw pictures online that Scuba and Abby were hosting a Saint Jude like dinner or lunch or brunch on Sunday, and I'm like, has.
Speaker 1: Saint Jude gone mad?
Speaker 6: Have they lost their mind? As someone who says that like I mean, if whoever is in charge over there, they need to reevaluate their structure or who's running that organization because no one ran the marathon. Okay, great, but anybody at that brunch they don't know who Abbey is. They went to the lowest fruit on our pole and said, hey, different tree, low hanging fruit on our tree, and said, will you come host our event? Or did the email come in for one of us? And they are the ones that received it, and we're like, we'll just do it ourselves. Because scuba walks in, They're like, who's this guy? I mean, I was to see pictures Saint Jude. You've got to get your craft together because they didn't ask you to host an event. I didn't you go to one of these events and I hosted it? Hold on costume? What't you drunk costume contest?
Speaker 1: Halloween? But that's right? Can you show up and host an event at Saints with drunk? Uh?
Speaker 6: Alcohol was involved? It was a costume party, but again you were working.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 6: It was called costume party. So when I hear a party, it means I can party, scoo.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, it means it's a party for everybody except really the host who's supposed to be professional.
Speaker 1: You ever watched New Year's rock and Eves. They're all drinking on there. Andy Cohen's on there.
Speaker 2: That's not the same show.
Speaker 1: New Year's Rocking Eve is not the same show.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but you look at someone who's a little more put together, like Ryan seacrests. He's not drinking, He's doing his job. Like I was even offered alcohol at this event. I turned it down three times because I'm there to do a job and then go home.
Speaker 2: Two things, One, how did you get the job? And I mean did you just volunteer?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 13: So One Abby's connection She did the So that makes absolute sense because this was a banquet for people who raise money for the Saint Jude Race. Now the ask was directly for myself and Abby. It wasn't like it was like Bobby Amy and then on down the line. It was like they wanted me and Abby to do it. I honestly felt worried about it. I'm like, no one's gonna know who I am when I walk up there. I'm just gonna do whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you.
Speaker 13: Realized, but I didn't care because they hired me to do a job and so I mean I went up there, we prepared, we had scripts, we had lines, we had things, we had a hit.
Speaker 1: Were you drunk? I was not drunk.
Speaker 2: Did you still excess Saint Jude backpacks or memorabilia that's meant for other people?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 13: They even offered food, and I declined I didn't want to take anything from Saint Jude.
Speaker 1: Just give them my time and move on.
Speaker 2: Last box spendber when he took like multiple backpacks. I took four backpacks.
Speaker 13: So I think maybe all those things or maybe the reason why they skipped him and went down the line they wanted someone more professional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I think that's fair. I am just wondering.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't believe the bit he's doing this. So it's not gonna be some super positive bit he wants us to do.
Speaker 13: It's probably not going to be. We should just do it now, ripped the banday'd be done.
Speaker 6: I'm just wondering. I mean, I don't know. Maybe there's a change of guard over at Saint Jude.
Speaker 13: The same people I know who you are, they know who we are. Change of guard meaning.
Speaker 6: Me mean they got new people in that don't really understand, like what's going on and who to hire for their events, Who's going to bring the most people in the most recognition.
Speaker 13: I mean, it wasn't a draw to sell tickets. It was a thank you to you for donating money. It had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: They didn't need.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if you have jelly roll hosted the pictures online, are gonna get more clicks than if you have a guy working at the grocery store backing groceries hosting.
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't get either of those people.
Speaker 2: So I mean pretty much, Oh my god, that's why don't blame the bit for Thursday Night. I changed my mind, but I can't. We've already voted.
Speaker 1: I can't go back.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying like, it just shocks me.
Speaker 1: And then your hate on Abbey. Abby did a good thing. She ran for two and a half hours over the weekend. Actually it was two hours and six minutes. Yeah, and raised money and for years, multiple years, yes exactly, And people who were there.
Speaker 13: One woman was there, she'd been doing since twenty eleven, raised over half a million dollars. There's a girl there who has been fighting cancer, her family raised. I mean, you have no basis this and on It's absolute ridiculous. Yeah, did you raise money? And did you raise Yeah, you're lying.
Speaker 4: He's going to say he raises money every year at the radiothon Boom.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. A trick the words out of my mouth. I have nothing really to do with that. Oh my, I don't have anything to do with it. Like you answer a few calls.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm part of this shows here. I'll give you some credit. You are here, you are helpful in that scenario. But but I just yeah, okay, yeah, yes, I mean.
Speaker 6: I mean without me, i'd be wouldn't reach her goal.
Speaker 2: That might be true, but she only got to her goal because you were so mean a giving me some credit, and you were so mean to her that Amy and I felt bad, so we donated to her.
Speaker 6: Whatever gets some needle moving, right, Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: Well, Thursday, everybody tune in.
Speaker 2: Tune in for a segment that's going to change the life of somebody here on the show.
Speaker 1: We've allowed it to happen.
Speaker 2: If I got tricked, if we get upset at being tricked again, we allowed it to happen. All right, we'll come back in a second. Amy has a report on Johnny United. Oh that's right, ready, Amy, I'm ready ninety second report and action.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: So, while I just learned of Johnny and ITAs this week, he's actually very well known, Like he once made an episode of The Simpsons type known. Oh, I feel like that puts you in a different category.
Speaker 1: I know by the way I'm just leading well.
Speaker 4: So in the episode, it highlights his iconic presence in football culture because he was hailed one of the greatest quarterbacks in football history.
Speaker 2: I feel like you copy and pasted because you wouldn't say hail will or in what episode?
Speaker 4: It was an episode in the nineties with Bart where Bart had a football coach ned and then ned like needed guidance or whatever. So he had this like image of Unitas came to him like to give him advice.
Speaker 1: So okay, so I'm just let me set this up.
Speaker 2: I collect these auto cuts and it's a it's seal still pack and it says authenticated, And I have a Johnny Unitas and name. He's like, who's at I to do a ninety second report? So this feels like copy paste.
Speaker 5: Well, when you write a report, you write like you.
Speaker 4: On copy paste, but you write it.
Speaker 5: In a way like I can they hailed you.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead, are the greatest football players of all time?
Speaker 1: Tell us more about John United.
Speaker 5: Do you know what year he was born?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: He got nineteen thirty three, Yeah, good deal.
Speaker 4: He's born on May seventh, So guess what his birthdays next week?
Speaker 1: What else? I give us something about it?
Speaker 5: That's all I have.
Speaker 4: I have other things about him, like in the fifties and sixties is when he became a household name when it comes to football, because he was.
Speaker 5: Quarterback for the Colts around that time.
Speaker 1: What about college?
Speaker 4: Oh, college, yes, yes, yes, he went to University of Louisville.
Speaker 1: Right, you're yes, but you're giving me.
Speaker 5: Where he hailed. Anyway, when he was at University of.
Speaker 4: Louisville, that's when he was drafted by the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Oh so the ninety second roule doesn't happen because she started with an episode of The Simpsons.
Speaker 5: Well, I thought that that showed his place in.
Speaker 1: Football culture, pop culture, relevant pop culture.
Speaker 4: Even because his haircut even was iconic, like when you saw him as the character on The Simpsons without even hearing what they were saying or seeing like, you would know, oh that's Johnny Unitas because he had this, like, what do they call it?
Speaker 1: Like a like a buzz cut?
Speaker 5: Buzz cut?
Speaker 1: Hey, Simpsons expert, you think she's wrong on something, Well, well she referenced earlier.
Speaker 12: Didn't happen in an episode when she's talking about now was the reference of his haircut? Abe Simpson is watching football and he's like, look at his hair He was like making fun of Joe NAMA's haircut. And then he sees Johnny United, like that's the haircut.
Speaker 4: You can say you're watched you But there's another episode though, where Bart.
Speaker 2: I'm not we spent too much about Simpsons. This is about Johnny uniteds Okay, thirty more seconds, I.
Speaker 4: Know, but I feel like, yeah, okay, so well now and throw.
Speaker 1: About to get letter graded. He ain't gonna be good listen.
Speaker 5: He was known for his work ethic.
Speaker 4: He remained devoted to family and community throughout his life.
Speaker 5: He was like, but what.
Speaker 2: About him is different? Why is he so famous?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Because of how he played on the field, Like he was part of the greatest game ever played before when the Giants took on the Colts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well what happened? He was a good quart time?
Speaker 5: What do you mean what happened? You want me to tell you specifically what happened in the game.
Speaker 4: He had like good work ethic, he was humble like people liked his leadership skill.
Speaker 1: Me anybody did he win a super Bowl like guys? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he has ten Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: Selections Pro Bowls, not Super Bowl whatever. I didn't.
Speaker 3: We got drafted by the Steelers though. That's a good one. Thank you, Amy, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't want to super Ball versus the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Did you find the Simpson's episode where bart is playing football?
Speaker 2: So Johnny Unitas was the first So what was it?
Speaker 5: You tell me?
Speaker 1: Great job, lunchbox. I'm gonna let you do on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: About ninety seconds, my next auto cut ed Asner? Whoa ed Asner? I need to report tomorrow ninety seconds.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is? Heard of this guy, but that's the point I don't.
Speaker 3: Did you know, Please don't watch an episode of anything I've seen this guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, yeah, but I mean he's dead. Now. Did they have Super Famous Wait, he's not an athlete. No, it's not. They're not all athletes. Oh, ed Asner will be tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Okay, they have a thirty for thirty on Johnny Unitas.
Speaker 1: Are you asking a question?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or you do you know the answer?
Speaker 4: I do want to watch it, I feel like, but you what.
Speaker 5: I don't want to watch it. I feel like reading every single detail.
Speaker 4: Of about this, But you probably spent a little too much time reading about this.
Speaker 1: I feel like she was researching.
Speaker 3: Saw a clip of The Simpsons, and then you.
Speaker 1: Can be honest.
Speaker 6: These autographs are gonna be the end of a report on every.
Speaker 4: Hard we're going to learn, because now I'm going to know if Johnny Unitas comes up in some trivia or I get him in pictionary, I'm going to know how.
Speaker 1: To draw him flat top.
Speaker 2: If you ever get Johnny Unitis in pictionary, that's a bad pictionary game.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I don't know exactly what he looks like. And he was known for his iconic high top cleats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hailed from.
Speaker 5: Where he's born. He was born in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: You're opening again. Just read your opening. This makes me laugh out loud because you can tell she could com me and pasts it. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: When I started with I just learned of him this week.
Speaker 1: No, but no, when you you're okay.
Speaker 4: Well, then I said he's on episode. Uh, his iconic presence in football culture. He was often hailed as one of the greatest quarterbacks in football history.
Speaker 1: If a teacher heard you do that, they would know, Oh my god, use.
Speaker 5: Ai had GBT born on May seven?
Speaker 1: That's funny. I did.
Speaker 5: But I also learned about him.
Speaker 4: I pulled it up to read learn about him, and read about him.
Speaker 1: Teach me how to do that and that. Hey, hold on, I'll do this now, I'll watch this great it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Can you give me a thirty second report on ed Asner what he did and who he was?
Speaker 1: You should have done Johnny United? So what have just been? What Amy just said?
Speaker 5: No, because it depends on a how you ask it and then.
Speaker 2: Obvious don't let lunch.
Speaker 1: Don't tell lunchok I do AI at cheets?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: AI? I mean first, I have no idea how to do it.
Speaker 2: Can you give me thirty seconds on the highlights of Johnny Unitas's career and personal life?
Speaker 1: If it starts with the Simpsons are on there?
Speaker 2: I did that, Okay, ready to hear it? Yeah, let's see how long. Let's see if this is better?
Speaker 5: If I was like, well, I just learned of Johnny this week.
Speaker 2: Johnny Unitas, often regarded as one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history, played primarily for the Baltimore Colts. He led the Colts to multiple championships, including a historic victory in the nineteen fifty eight NFL Championship Game, referred to as the greatest game ever played. Unitus was known for his pinpoint passing, leadership of clutch performances off field. Devoted family man, and active inness. He definitely stole some of those that stuff.
Speaker 4: I was just saying from the dome of what I read. Okay, but I mean I was regurgitating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it though lunchbox ed Asner Tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Was So did he go to the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He won nineteen seventy one beat the cowbow Boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can fit that in the ninety seconds by day.
Speaker 5: I mean a.
Speaker 4: Except for Simpsons that I pulled that from somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Simpsons on YouTube. Okay, good, thank you, that's a good that's a good time. Do you have a good time?
Speaker 4: I did, except for I just want to make sure that Mike knows maybe there.
Speaker 5: Was two episodes, right he did? What did I just dream this up?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be the first time but we still like you. Hulu Saturday night, eight seventh Central, our I Art Country Festival. You can watch it. It's streaming live on Hulu eight seventh Central. I'll be hosting it Jelly roll Al Dean Old Dominion. Be sure to watch it. That'd be awesome, be awesome if you did Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 1: Sorry up today. This story comes us from Aurora, Colorado.
Speaker 6: A forty year old man went to Burger King, ordered some food in the drive through and pulled up and they said it'll be eight seventy five. He said, Hey, I don't have an American Express, I don't have cash, but will you take this?
Speaker 1: And it was a bag.
Speaker 2: Of of something else?
Speaker 1: Screen e t h oh, math, you can say it.
Speaker 2: I almost guess that I would have thought it was like, yeah, I know he's gonna go that hard.
Speaker 6: And the employee said, oh no, sir, I can't accept that I need the cash or card. And he said, pulls out a gun and says, you will take this for the food.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If someone pulls drugs and offers it as a payment, I'm just gonna shut the window because their next movement is probably not also going to be smart, right, which it.
Speaker 1: Could be pull a gun. It could be offer more drug. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just I'm just gonna shut the window and get away.
Speaker 1: But I would think the meth would be more than like eight dollars.
Speaker 2: Not gonna sell it on eBay. I think it's not a turnover, right. It probably also depends who's working the register to drive through. Yeah, Like if you see someone and it's like a kid, you know, you're like, Noah, probably not into methew, But can I get someone else to work the register until you get someone looks like your buddy from the poll hall, you know.
Speaker 1: But no, that's a bad idea altogether. But he didn't stop there. He drove across the street to seven to eleven and tried it again. It didn't work.
Speaker 5: It's desperate, huh.
Speaker 2: And that was his currency. It's like the pelts from the old days. Sometimes they trade pelts. This guy wants to trade myth are there you go?
Speaker 6: I'm much box. That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 2: Amy, you witness Eddie giving fatherly advice yesterday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so McKitty, no idea.
Speaker 4: Well, let me tell you this also falls under the category of Eddie so busy all the time. Because he probably talked to this coworker of ours for thirty minutes or so about life and the coworkers talking about how he went out over the weekend and.
Speaker 1: What if it's the advice.
Speaker 4: It was out till four am, and then I guess there's some girl and Eddie's like, don't look up with her.
Speaker 5: You need to get in earlier. What are you doing now?
Speaker 4: All the time, it's like, this is like a single guy that can do.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was hanging out, so we were talking like was he asking you for advice? Not really, not really, but we've talked a lot about these kinds of things, and I just kind of he doesn't have a dad, so this is this is like really, seriously, she doesn't have a dad older than him? No, no, no, but sometimes like he needs to come to a fatherly figure to like talk about this stuff.
Speaker 1: What did you hear Eddie tell him?
Speaker 5: Gosh, I didn't know McKitty didn't have a dad, So now this I.
Speaker 1: Don't have a dad either. I don't go to Eddie going what do I need to do?
Speaker 5: I don't think McKitty was coming to Eddie. I think they were just talking.
Speaker 4: About the weekend, like apparently McKitty like it invited Eddie to lunch and Eddie bailed on him or something like I know too much. This is how long they were talking. And I'm like trying to sit here and work and they're in the girl thing. Well, I don't say too much because like that's his business.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a girl that he like sees once in a while.
Speaker 3: I'm like, dude, you yeah, yeah, And I'm like, if you're.
Speaker 1: Not serious, don't see her. You might mess up. And I feel like he's hurting her feelings. Like I said, oh, yours was about emotion. Yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: About an accidentally like no, no, no, no, no, no, like like enough's enough kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Got it. Well, you're just a little too old to his dad, I would say, big brother, Okay, older brother. There you go. But it sounds like you spent a lot of time listening to No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I had no choice. They're in the studio and I'm working.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Amy was so quiet, Well, this is a workspace?
Speaker 5: Well was I supposed to be? I was like, I don't know, this is awkwards.
Speaker 1: Guys, get out. I'm worried. Well, Eddie sounds like you were trying.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I mean Bobby, I do think maybe he was a little bit, But I think if you had witnessed it, you might also.
Speaker 2: Want to kicked him out five seconds into it for sure.
Speaker 5: Let's say you didn't and you witnessed it.
Speaker 4: I think you also might be like, wait, is Eddie like jealous?
Speaker 5: He can't do this stuff? So he's making this guy.
Speaker 2: Stop vicariously, but then wanting to shut him down out of jealousy.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, guys, I've had my time. I've been there, done that, probably the same age as mckittie, when you were not that much missed the mob moms