Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. Remember you can email us Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. So much to do this hour, Buying a home in the future, favorite airports, the GOP's chances in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Four, so much more. Let's get to something here we're all agonizing with right now, Jesse, how do you feel about the pre tip? They ask for it a lot on food delivery, and I hate it. If you give a great tip and the service sucks, you can't adjust. If you give none and wait to see the service, then tip accordingly, they'll probably spit in your food. It's a conundrum. Well, first, I am a pre hipper. I have in general been a pre tipper. I'm not necessarily talking about food delivery. But tipping in the front is a good idea, meaning if you're taking some friends out, going out with your wife, doesn't hurt. If you want a little better service, slip the waitress of five or a ten or whatever, you could do. What Chris. What Chris said, it seems more like a bribe than a tip. Well it is. Remember it is I've had this conversation with my wife. Okay, so let's let's talk about this this abe before We'll get back to politics in a minute. She's a much more self conscious human being, gets nervous much more than I do. Now you're gonna find that shocking. But one of the things I had to explain to her a long time ago was, let's say you're getting something delivered. You bought a new cabinet or something like that for moves to go or something like that. You're getting a cabinet delivered, and they have it right on there. They'll deliver it, but they won't assemble it. That's what they say. They'll assemble it. Give them a twenty so does they bring get in there, say hey, twenty bucks, you guys put this thing together for me real quick. Boom, there you go put together. They all say, yes, bunch of blue collar dudes, twenty bucks is And you're taking your lady out for a meal that night on twenty Well, at least you used to be able to do. You're not doing that anymore. You're taking her to Taco bell on twenty bucks. But either way, that's the way to go. Tip. And now let's go back to tip it if you want some extra good service one night as Valentine's Day night, and let's say you forgot to buy flowers that morning, slip in the waitress a ten or a twenty. It's necessary. Now. I said all that to say, Look, we've had this conversation before. We're all going through this right now. Everyone is being pinched. And this is what happens when you spend your country into bankruptcy. Look, tying all this back to politics, this is why I rant and rave and scream when they spend our money on things, even things that you might like or I might like. It is the reason we're watching our standard of living go away. And when it comes to food service in restaurants, everyone feels pinched. These restaurants feel pinched their money. Remember, they have to buy things too. Their money's not going as far. They're not getting as many food poisoning shrimp as they got for the same amount of money the week before. The restaurant is pinched. They're having to try to You're seeing menus be reduced. Any food item that maybe is a maybe they break even or lose a little on, it's gotta be struck off. The restaurant feels pinched. The waitress feels pinched. She's trying to make a living, trying to put food on the table, whether it's a young girl, maybe an older lady, or dude. I mean, I realize there are dude ones too, trying to pay the bills, keep the lights on. They need tips. They work, they work hard, they work for tips. They're pinched. The consumers pinched two. Whether you're getting food delivered or you're sitting down at Applebee's, your money doesn't go as far. I was only half joking about Taco Bell, and I was half joking because you're gonna have a hard time eating out for two at Taco Bell unless you go with the five dollar box or something like that. It's getting more difficult. I told you the other day. I'm an in an out burger fan. I went to in and out Burger. Here, I got a triple cheeseburger, fries, and a drink. It's twelve dollars. Twelve dollars for value menu. The government keeps printing and borrowing and spending, and now we're all feeling pinched. And the problem is there's not a great solution for this. The waitress's complaints about the lack of tipping are valid. The consumer's complaints about being required to tip are forced to tip more with the cost of food going up, those are valid. The restaurants complaints about the cotton, those are valid. Everyone has a valid complaint because the pie is shrinking. We're used to a certain size of a piece of pie, but when these people destroy us economically, the pie shrinks. And it's why I yell about spending when most people don't care about it, because I understand the connection. Every time these people pass another trillion dollar bill here, another forty billion for them, and forty billion for them, and another trillion here, and more solar panels, and every time they do that, applebe'st gets more expensive. Dear Fergie, apparently that's the Irish mob boss from the movie The Town. Chris, have you ever seen that movie The Town? Michael? Have you seen that movie? Michael's seen it? Sick movie, Chris, sick. It's a bank robbery movie from about Charlestown Bank. Okay, you've seen clips of it. It's very good, Yes, Chris, they wear masks because I just said, it's a bank robbery movie. Way to go don't give it away, Chris anyway, Yes, the town, you want to see the town anyway. You said one of your favorite airports was Charlotte. I'm from Charlotte. I'm curious why this is a World travelers destination. His name is Mead the third. I wish I was a third. I've always liked that. What Chris, I like that, and I regret I didn't do that for my boys. It's just never been a tradition in my family, naming your son after you, And so the first one's junior, and that's okay. I mean, that's okay. But then it gets start to get it starts to get really cool when you're the third, the fourth to something like that. Dang it. I wonder if you can just add that to your name anyway, even if you're not a third or a fourth or so, I'd be like Jesse the fifth. How great would that be? The fifth? Anyway? Uh, Charlotte's airport is great. Here's what makes an airport great. It's not complicated. Is it relatively clean? Are the food options great? Is there are there comfortable places to sit? Charlotte is one of those wonderful mid sized airports where they have white rocking chairs all over the place, incredible food options. Look, whenever you get into the Carolinas, you're going to have incredible food options. That's why I love Charlotte Jesse. Listening to you, to your coverage of the ninety five billion dollar bill, it's infuriating. How do we fight this? It seems like the goal is to make the citizenry unsure of what to do. How do we fight such such corruption and abuse of the taxpayer. Well, it seems like the goals to make the citizenry unsure of what to do. Well, that is what's happening. There's a fascinating thing happening right now, and it's bad. A lot of it's bad. I don't know that it'll turn out bad in the end. I can certainly see how it is. But this is what's happening. The left is becoming more and more hungry and evil as they gain more power. They're using their power because the communist believes in using his power against his enemies, so they're using their power. They're getting more and more aggressive, and they're abusing normal people in people on the right. But that is not that is not translating into an angry or angrier, more involved, more activist right, that is unifying against the communist threat. That is not something that is happening right now. I don't see it happening. And in fact, we're losing elections. It's not just one or two since Trump one in twenty sixteen, we have lost so many elections. Even remember the red wave that was supposed to come in the midterms is gone. Since that win in twenty sixteen, that was really our last super big win. We're losing these special elections too, Like, how do we lose? How are we losing special elections when Joe Biden's so unpopular, people were unhappy, the economy's going bad, they're mad about the border. Yet people aren't taking that anger, that disc appointment in Democrats or Joe Biden and turning around and handing power to Republicans. They're not. They're simply not. There's no evidence of that right now. The red wave was the red trickle. We're losing these special elections. Even all the polls with Biden and Trump are neck and neck. We have a sitting president who's a cadaver, who opened up the border on purpose, and still the American people are a coin flip on the two of them. How is that happening? Why is that happening? Look, there's a variety of reasons, but here's the easiest, simplest way to put it. Winning teams. You watch sports at all, maybe, football, baseball, whatever, winning teams almost always get along because you're winning. Even personalities who maybe normally wouldn't they wouldn't see eye to eye. Everyone's slapping each other on the back, high five and woo, life is good. That's our tenth win in a row. We got this baby. There's never ever, ever any locker room turmoil on winning teams. On losing teams, that's when the wide receiver does a press conference and snipes at his quarterback. That's when you see the linebacker on the sideline screaming in the face at his head coach, guys throwing helmets, kicking things over. That happens on losing teams. We've been losing for six seven years now, and it's what's happening is it's making us worse and worse and worse. The more we lose. We're getting more desperate, more confused. What do we do? What should we do? Which direction should we go? The losing is breaking up the right. You can say Democrats are unpopular, and they are, but the GOP has spent so much time losing they're having a hard time holding it together. And that's a lot of what you see right now. Now remember all that maybe big national stuff, but that doesn't mean you're helpless. You're an activist in all things. You're an activist. Switch your cell phone provider, please. You have to be an activist with where you spend and don't spend your money. We've talked about this. I need to be better at this too, so I am not pointing any fingers. I'm not judging. I still do things I shouldn't do, shop places I shouldn't shop. But switching the cell phone is the easiest way to do this because pure Talk. With pure Talk, you don't have to sacrifice service. In fact, you save money. There's no reason not to switch. Save money, you don't sacrifice service, and you're patronizing a company that loves you. Pick up your phone. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. They're giving out free brand new Samsung five G smartphones right now. Switch to Puretalk pound two five zero, say, Jesse Kelly, you're listening to the Oracle. Love this one. It's a scream baby, the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Out of ass, Doctor Jesse Friday. Man that Biden clip from earlier. I'll get back to the questions here in a minute. I played this before. This is so hard to listen to, and I want to encourage you. It's a little disheartening, but I want to encourage you to go watch the video of Joe Biden when he kind of fritzes out here.
Speaker 1: Watching it is so much worse than listening to it. Man, there are times when he just seems like he's gone.
Speaker 3: He said, if an ally did not pay their dues, he'd encourage pressure to quote do whatever the hell they want. I guess I should clear my mind here a little bit and not say what I'm really thinking.
Speaker 1: You should see this. This I don't make fun of honestly, because I've seen older folks go through this who are struggling with dimension and Alzheimer's and stuff. You should see how the look of kind of pain on his face as he loses his mind and he can't put anything back together again. You should see the stress and the strain because he knows he's fritzing out and he can't get the words out. And that is the president of the United States of America. Gosh right, geez man alive. That's that's a that's that's a lot. That's a lot. I mean, can you think of another time in your lifetime when the president has been non functional? Can you name me a Name me a time, Name me a time. What Chris Jesse, the anti communist Salami. My daughter is fifteen years old, recently joined the debate team. We were ever on a debate team. Also, coming from your background, we were wondering if you had any advice for her. We love the show. Thank you for all you do. Her name is Loriana. That's a beautiful name. She's about to be a debater. Okay, No, I was never on any debate teams at all. I was very good at debate. I know that's a terribly cocky thing to say, but I was. I was good at it when I ran for Congress is when I found this out. I was good at debating. When we would get on stage, I would just abuse whoever I was going up against. We actually did the straw pool. That's right, Chris. I was a master debater. We actually did the straw pool after every event. They would pull the crowd and who won. And I blew everyone out every single time. And let me tell you why. First, when people speak in front of people, it's very common to get nervous. And here's what Here's what human is is when you get nervous, when you're speaking in front of people. In your nervous you will this is perfectly natural. You will speak instead of louder, you'll speak lower, and you'll speak faster. You're doing this because if you screw up a word, you don't really want everyone to hear it. And if you if you speak faster, then you get to get it over with. Right. So, if I'm doing a rant on Joe Biden and I'm talking about Joe Biden has lost his mind and he's hurting the United States of America. Once I get nervous and I'm up there, I say, hey, Joe Biden has really lost his money. He's hurt in the United States of America. And that's how people it's perfectly natural. I My son is actually in speech class right now and I'm working with him all the time on it. The two biggest pointers I can give to you for speaking in front of people, whether it's in a Bible study or class or in your business world, whatever it may be, is slow down and speak up. It is not a race. Slow down and speak up. And another tip I will give you that that will actually make it put your mind at ease. Here's a little tidbit for you. Your hands. People. People don't know what to do with their hands when they speak in front of people, and because they don't know what to do with their hands, they make themselves look awkward. You'll find yourself playing with playing with your hands, and that's obvious when you're sitting up there doing this thing with your hands. When you're when you're stuff in your hands, in your pockets, or you're fidgeting around. So here's the best solution for that. Slow down, speak up, and talk with your hands. Make them part of it. When you're more animated. It helps. Yeah, that's right, Chris, very Italian, you know me, very very good time. But just talk with them and it helps the audience wake up and engage. More Other than that, you're gonna be fine. Maintain eye contact. Slow down, speak up, talk with your hands and remember things. Every debate, every debate team is different. But remember oftentimes you have to wait for the right time to strike. That's what I was really good at with debate. You don't have to try to score a point on them every single time. You wait, hold your hold your fire, keep your powder dry. I always knew when I was debating people when I was running for Congress, that at some point in time they were going to say something and they were going to leave a soft underbelly exposed, and that's when I would come in and attack. When we were doing debates, and it probably works this way on a high school debate team. You would have so many responses you were allowed to give. It was two or three during the course of a debate. Well, guys will get all amped up early on and they'll burn through their two or three in the first five minutes. I'd wait on mine until the last ten minutes if I didn't have the opportunity, and then opportunity comes, boom, go in for the kill, all right, kill her instinct too, that helps, just like Fred has. I'm actually kidding about that, Don't get me wrong. I'm happy that he's a seventy plus pound dog who very much views his role as protecting the home. But once you get in the home and he's accepted you, you know, like when my mom comes over, my sister comes over, my dad. He just throws himself onto people and demands physical attention at all times, demands to be padded. And then once you're done scratching him behind the ears, he doesn't walk away. He'll turn around and slam his butt into you a scratch that too. It's annoying, right, it's annoying, but we love him. That's why we give Fred roughgreens. You know, Fred used to have digestive problems after every meal. Do you have any idea how annoying that is. We used to have to just put him outside after every meal. He'd eat, Hey, go on ow back till you get done with it. Start giving your dog rough greens and watch physical differences happen in your dog. Because roughgreens is actual nutrition, vitamins and minerals and probiotics and omega oils. Your dog's breath will get better. You'll see a difference in his coat, in his energy level, his digestive system. Give your dog roughgreens the gift of nutrition, The gift of Life free jumpstart trio bags at Roughgreens dot com, slash Jesse or you can call eight three three three three my dog. We'll be back. Feeling a little stocky, Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly DC.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on an ass Doctor Jesse Friday he reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. It is it is something to watch, to watch systemic racism against white people getting grained in our society in ways it used to be against black people, right. Black people used to get a raw deal in the corporate world, in the law enforcement world, and the education realm, and the a raw deal, not just a minority treated as second class outsiders.
Speaker 1: And it's wild to watch that turn on white people. And now that's that's the case in society. Listen, listen to Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson. This is open systemic racism. There's no other way you can put it. This is evil.
Speaker 4: The seventeen million dollar investment for these eighteen black and brown small big business is really the It really captures what I call the soul of Chicago.
Speaker 1: It's who we are what's it for two feed illgals? Chicago came up with seventeen million dollars. That's seventeen million dollars was exclusive to people who weren't white. That is bad, right, all right, back to the questions, dear boob soup eater't I shouldn't have told you guys that Applebee's stories? Why don't you guys grow up? Am I missing something? Why is Russia stopping at just a small ground force invasion rather than steamroll Ukraine with a full scale offensive. They've already crossed the line. Why suffer so many casualties at their border when they can overwhelm Ukraine with sheer numbers and firepower? All right, let's talk about this first and foremost. Can they overwhelm Ukraine? Invasion is not as easy as historically it has looked. Ukraine is a sizeable place. I understand the Russian military is big, but it's hard. It's very, very hard to invade a place and conquer it. Now, let's pause on this for a second. We'll get back to the Russia thing. We especially dudes, I can't not as much for ladies, but especially dudes. We look back on conquerors and We read about them, right, whether we love them or don't, we read about them. We read about Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar and Genghis Khan and look Hitler conquering France, conquering Europe. We read about these stories. But because we look at them historically, we feel like or it seems like it happens all the time. Right, there's always a conqueror. There's always been one. Of course, it went right from Alexander the Grade, and then Julius Caesar was born the next year, of course, and then Genghis Khan came along. Conquerors are rare, very very rare, because one of the most difficult things to do is to take your army and to march it into a place that's not yours and conquer the people who are currently there. That is not easy. Why, well, there's a variety of different reasons. One, the people who are currently there, they know the area, they know the terrain, They probably have defenses set up. You know, I was joking with you about how we were in We went to Europe this past Christmas, and we were doing a river cruise through Germany. I'd always wanted to see Germany it was beautiful, I should notice, absolutely beautiful. But one thing that hit me that me and the boys geeked out on every time. It's wild to look at it through a military historical lens. You would come up to a city, what's one of the Rudersheim was one of the cities, this tiny little village to Shine, and they had this statue where you could go up on one side of the river and you go up on the statue and it would overlook the river in the city and you'd see the other side of the river, on the Rhine River. Well, right across the river there was another hill going way up and there was a big tower, a big lookout area, and you could tell. We couldn't go up to it, but you could tell from this lookout area. One you could tell it was very, very very old. This wasn't a modern lookout area. And you could tell if you were stationed in that lookout area, if you had a man up there, you would be able to see from miles and miles and miles and miles anybody coming up the river, maybe a hostile army coming up the valley or coming up the river to hurt you.
Speaker 2: You see them in time The idea is you see them in time, and then you get to lock down your place before they get there. So by the time the Vikings come rolling up the river to rape and pillage your town, you have chains put up across the river. The archers are already in place. And now if you're one of the Vikings, you have quite a picko on your hands. Conquest looking at it historically looks easy. Oh, Genghis khanjus when it got up his army and and went and wiped out all the Muslims in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: No, you can read the books on it. I read, uh, sub Chris, look up this book. Make sure this is the name of the book. I think it's called Subada the Magnificent. Subadai is one of Genghis Khan's generals, is really his main general. He had a few Subadas. Starts with an s ub by the way, Subad I think it's called Subadai the Magnificent. It's this little book, little book, very fascinating book. But pick it up and you'll learn some things about the planning, the endless planning. And you had to you had to send out scouting parties. Long I had to figure out how you were even gonna feed your troops. That's a long way of me saying back to Putin and Russia and Ukraine and everything going on today. Conquest is very very very difficult, extremely difficult. Yes, the Russian army is much bigger and more powerful than the Ukrainian army. You can't just storm through everything, Okay, So why they bite and hold where they bit and hold because they took a bunch of Ukrainian territory and now they're just kind of holding there. Well, that's what they wanted all along. That's territory that has historically changed hands many many, many, many many times. It's Ukraine's, it's Russia's these guys, it's that guys, and Vladimir Putin viewed that as being his, as belonging to Russia. Subadai the Valiant, that's right, Chris, Subadai the Valiant, and Subada is spelled s Ubotai. It's a great book, Highly recommend it, very easy read too. Subadai the Valley. Anyway, Putin only he didn't want all of Ukraine. He wanted that certain area that's a very Russian speaking area of Ukraine, and he claimed it rightfully, belonged to him, and he claimed the people there wanted to be part of Russia. And the truth is a lot of that is probably accurate. Some of it's probably lies in propaganda, and some of it's probably accurate. That's the way it works. He didn't want it all. He wanted to bite and hold this area and then it go and listen, why stop there. Once you've conquered a certain area, your enemy will try to counterattack oftentimes, and if yours, if you can successfully dig in your enemy's counterattack, can wipe him out. You saw this all the time in World War One. It was a very common thing. It was very hard to gain ground there. But the trench lines would be here. And let's say you put a lot of thought into attacking the enemy's trench line. He's fifty meters across no man's land, and you're gonna go over there and you're gonna take his trench from him. And let's say you pull it off. And that was very difficult to plot, but you actually take its trend from you're in his trench, you blow them up, you run them out of the trench, they run away. The enemy will oftentimes try immediately to gain that ground back before you have a chance to dig in, so they'll gather up their forces and try to attack you right back to take back their trench. But if you are in a position where you are able to fordify that and get yourself ready for him, you can massacre your enemy when he counterattacks. You've seen that a million times in military history. It happened in Sipan, big time. In Sipan. We had to fight our way onto the beach. It was brutal. We fought our way into a beach head. The Japanese knew they had to try to expel the Marines and the army off of Sidepan, So that night they gathered up all the tanks they had and everything they had, and they decided to try a counter attack. Only the Marines were ready for them, and they just mopped the floor with them, and it pretty much finished any chance the Japanese had it running us off of Sidepan. So they're there. Up that ends to that, Chris, did that into that at all? Whatever? I got a little distracted, Shut up, Chris. Once you go buy some Oxford gold group, it's right up your alley. Go buy some gold silver Listen, gold coins are silver coins. It's not that you should get them so you can show your friends. In fact, you should never tell a soul. Don't tell your friends, don't tell anyone, don't put pictures of it on Instagram. But we talk how often about spending. We've been talking about it the whole show. These people aren't stopping. They're not even acting like they're going to stop. They spend and they spend and they spend and they spend without end. And I did not mean for that to rhyme, but that actually ended up really cool. You need to call Oxford Gold Group right now. You might qualify for up to ten thousand dollars in free precious medals. They'll get precious metals in your retirement, your four one k or ira to kind of protect you against the bubble popping. They'll get it in your physical possession, and they'll take care of you like family. They take care of my family like family. And that's why I just adore these peo so much. Tell him I told you to call eight three three Gold eight three three nine nine five Gold or Oxford gooldgroup dot com slash free. We'll be back. He doesn't care if you believe him. But he's right, Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on an ask doctor Jesse Friday. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on I are, Google, Spotify, and iTunes. Also, keep in mind, I know we're going into the weekend and there's all kinds of distractions and family.
Speaker 1: And it was it's still football season. I guess it's not. They have the Super Bowl or whatever, but there's all kinds of stuff. I want you to remember this. With all everything going on in the world, life history itself, it's like a relay rate.
Speaker 5: I say many times, especially to the young folks that I mentor you know, we can think of history as being a relay race. And of course there are then those who carried the baton before us, and then they passed the baton to us, and we who are in this room right now currently hold the baton. And I do believe that the ancestors, that the founders, and we are talking about the founding mothers and fathers of our country, by the way, I do believe that they didn't necessarily think that we would end the race, but charged us with a responsibility to do as much and as best as we could while we carry the baton for our part of the race.
Speaker 1: I know politicians specialize in saying nothing while saying something. Has there ever been a politician who did that better than Dome? I don't think there has. I certainly can't think about art. Jesse. I hope you and your family are well. Next. Do you think JD. Van should be vice president? Thanks for what you do. Well, here's what happens when we have a guy running for office. Okay, so Donald Trump's going to be the Republican nominee and everyone wants him to choose the best VP humanly possible. Whatever there's a presidential race, we always want the presidential nominee to choose the best VP possible. So we look around at people we like and we say, hey, we need that guy to be part of the team. Then there'll be a dream team. You saw this all the time before the primary. Hey, Jesse Ron DeSantis should run with with Donald Trump and there'll be a dream team, Like we always want to put together this dream team force and I have mixed emotions about this a lot. I don't know that I want JD. Vance to be vice president? Why because I like JD. Vance. We need JD. Vance as a United States Senator, look, and we need him as vice president. I think it'd be a very good vice president. It would be a wonderful choice for Trump. But we don't necessarily want to pluck everybody out of their critical positions and put them in the White House or in Washington. D C. Dan Bishop, he's one of the great congressmen we have. We don't have a bunch, but he's one of the great ones out of North Carolina, one of the really, really great ones. He's leaving the House of Representatives. That sucks, right, It hurts, don't We don't have many good people in the House of Representatives, so we need people like Dan Bishop there. At the same time, he's leaving the House of Representatives to go be the age of North Carolina, and that might be more important than the House. Securing our communities and securing our states is supremely important right now. I try to try to maybe calm down Ron De Santis fans when Iowa went bad and he dropped out. I tried to calm him down by a bunch of things. But I'll say this again, if you're a De Santist fan, and it didn't work out, and that friggin sucks. If you're a de Santists fan, when your a guy doesn't win, it friggin sucks. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe it's better to be governor of Florida now than to go into Washington, d C. Look, we talk about draining the swamp because that's what you want, and that's what I want. We want the corruption out of DC, and we want our government to be decent and honest and to run correctly.
Speaker 2: And that's what we all want. But we have to deal with reality. And the reality is.
Speaker 1: It's extremely, extremely difficult to go into a place that corrupt and actually make significant changes. It just is. It's really really hard. How do you walk into a place where every Democrat is against you, half the Republicans again are against you, the entire bureaucracy is against you, they hate your guts, and you start training it. Trump gets a lot of criticism, and justifiably so, for his dreadful, embarrassing personnel decisions, the people he hires, the people he appointed, the Christopher rayes, the people like that. But one of the better defenses of Trump, in that this is a valid defense, is who else is he gonna pick. The people who occupy positions of power or who are quote qualified for positions of power in the swamp are all lifelong members of the swamp. They all are. It's right, from this bureaucrat position to this bureaucrat position, right from this professorship at Georgetown to this position to this or that, they're all part of the swamp. So the swamp doesn't get drained, it just gets worse and worse and worse. I'm not saying that to dishearten you. I'm saying it because I don't want us to think. Ever. It's not that I don't want people to be hopeful about November and the presidency matters and we need Joe Biden to lose, But I you don't want us to think there is some magic pills solution or some magic pill dream team we're gonna send to Washington, d C. Who's gonna clean everything up. They can help, right, We want them to help. We want them to make things better, better, judges Lord Willing. They'll take some drastic steps to get the illegals out of the country to do things. But even look, let's talk about that. Getting the illegals out of the country. How are we gonna do that. It's not enough to just say things like deport them. Who's gonna do that? Well? Ice, ICE has about six thousand employees, Only about three thousand of them actually deport people. Even if you gave them the power to do so, they don't want have the manpower. You're gonna send in the military. You almost have to sit in the national guard. Trump has suggested recently setting in the military. And I'm not saying we don't deport them. I want them all deported all. I want to all thirty forty million however are here. However many are here need to be arrested and deported for violating our nation's immigration laws. I'm all for that. I'm all for that, I am. But we because we're desperate for change, and because we're desperate to save this place, it can be awfully tempting to put all your hopes and dreams in the next administration, whoever that may be, whatever that may be. Hey, we're just going to elect this guy and he'll fix it all. There's no guy who's going to fix it all. You and me and our children and their children after them will have to become activists for years, to slowly take this country back. That's how we fix it all. It ain't good. We aren't going to succeed or fail in saving America in November, all right, we still have an entire hour left. What should we do with those eighty seven thousand IRS agents hang on