Speaker 1: Hey, unofficial expert listeners. Before we get into it, I want to talk to you about this great website called betterhelp dot com. What's standing between you and happiness is you are your own feelings at roadblock, preventing you from achieving your goals. Have you thought about talking to someone but are uncertain or unsure of where to start, betterhelp dot com online counseling is there for you. Betterhelp makes it easy to connect with licensed professional counselors, caring professionals specializing in the issues that you want to talk about. Depression, I got that. Stress and anxiety hello, Trauma, yes, grief, self esteem in others. Connect with your counselor in a safe and private environment. Get help at your own time and at your own pace. Schedule secure video and phone session or text your therapists. All included worldwide, and you can start communicating in under twenty four hours. Best of all, it's a truly affordable option and for unofficial expert listeners, get ten percent off your first month with discount of code expert. If you've been wanting to talk, get started today. Go to betterhelp dot com slash expert. Simply fill out the questionnaire to help them, assess your needs and get matched with the counselor you'll love one that you can always change. That's betterhelp dot Com slash expert, promo code expert forever look at us back in the studio. Oh my god, back to back to back. Well, the heat's not on in here, so and yet my armpits are sweating. But that's because I read out of deodorant. Wait for it, three days ago. Oh, I just read up on some deodorant and it's not the one that I usually use, so.
Speaker 2: It's like a natural deodorant.
Speaker 1: No, it like smells like it's deodorant, but also like there's remnants of funk.
Speaker 2: No, that's you, No, it's secret funk is within you. No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: But I put the deodorant on when I don't have any funk, and then it still smells like I could be sweating.
Speaker 2: Or is it like a jail or a sout gel is great?
Speaker 1: Actually really yes, but that's probably has the most cancer, yes, the most cancer, right, copious amounts of cancer and that. But yeah, no, I just feel like the deodorant that I got is from the bodegas, so it's probably not even real. It's like it's like, yeah, it's like it's from Marshall's level. Secret. It's like it says secret, but it's really it's like shithin me secret.
Speaker 2: It's it's actually secrete to secret.
Speaker 1: You picked up the wrong thing and you thought it was secret, like all the dove is dou do doversu sending you out of Hamilton shirtle Yes, ma'am, you know did you go see Hamilton? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, it's physics for the school, from the school from the kids.
Speaker 1: You know. They give you a whole bunch of stuff and uh, most of it looked like dust duck dynasty ship, but no offense. Shout out what was in the USC didn't give me she when I went there? Except my money? Uh?
Speaker 2: What else did they give you? They gave me hat, They gave me pans.
Speaker 1: They gave me three cheeses, three different cheese, like different spreads of cheeses. Wait for you to eat there, or you took the cheese home? I mean the way they set it up. They didn't lay it out for me. They still had the fucking wrapper on it.
Speaker 2: Oh you just took your green room cheese.
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, but uh, you know, they give you some some things some stickers and whatnot that I'm not going your sweatpants.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: I got this this sweater or sweater or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: It works.
Speaker 1: I feel young, you know, I feel youthful. I feel like I could bag a child right now. That's problematic.
Speaker 2: It's a problematic thing to say.
Speaker 1: It is. But I see you in your fleece ever lame, leave me in my ever lane set.
Speaker 2: I'm really hot in it. It's good. It works anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know they say deodorant causes cancer, so so you're letting it go or no, I'm gonna go get some today. I just needed to get close enough to a target. But truly, since all the years I've known you, you've never really smelled ever like, oh thought you.
Speaker 2: Gonna say, you've never really smelled like you used the other I was.
Speaker 1: I should have said that, but now I'm here doing the honesty.
Speaker 2: Ali.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sidney, what were you an expert in this week? Hanging out with old friends? I hadn't seen my friends in a minute. I had a friend in town from Houston, and every time she comes in, she's always doing some like big name ship that like I don't have the clothes for and don't have the coins. But they went to this event that Alicia Keys was there, like it's for Qatar Airlines or something like that. Yeah, so it was real like red carpet and what what was it doing there? Playing the piano's camp falling and a cline like uh Victorian.
Speaker 2: Dress like a high collar, long sleeve.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like if I'm a piano player, I don't want to play with long sleeves.
Speaker 2: I feel like those are my those are my instruments, those are my tools.
Speaker 1: She looks, she looked, she looked so she looked like, you know what, I'm performing in front of very wealthy people and they don't know what style is anyway, so I'm gonna show up in whatevs.
Speaker 2: You know. She didn't have no makeup on. I mean she had maybe like a BB cream.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: She it looked like she just rolled out of bed through that dress on it. She had the pillow lines on her face. She's like, let's go get these coins for me. It's sweet swizzy. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Remember what everyone thought of Lea Keys was a lesbian. Yeah, she stole that lady's husband.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's that undercover shit. It's like you think that I want that girl over there, but I want that girl's man. It's great, It's just funny.
Speaker 3: It is her.
Speaker 2: I know she is like three kids or four kids. Being the other woman is not that bad if you come from money. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I saw a video of the three of them hanging out recently, and they looked like they might be on their like Will and Jada Dwayne Martin swinging thing.
Speaker 2: Definitely, But when you're that comfortable financially, whose man is it really our man? But broke bitches they were like, no, he don't have enough to be sharing with another bitch.
Speaker 1: You know you know what.
Speaker 2: I feel like you might have just invented a fact. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know what, there's enough money to go around for everybody, but like broke dudes is like he barely take you out on dates, so like, how dare he have another like woman on the side?
Speaker 2: Right? Because you getting my KFC?
Speaker 1: That what it is?
Speaker 2: Those are my biscuits. Those are my biscuits exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I hung out with them and we uh we went out with this uh, this guy who had money, and that was I haven't been out on a like a dinner that I have to pull out my money for a minute.
Speaker 2: You know, this is like I see you drooling a little bit. I'm salvatd You're like, I had a meal like that, and so yo.
Speaker 1: I opened that menu and I closed it immediately. I said, there ain't nothing here for looking like. Oh, it was like it was oysters, it was steak, it was cavia, it was everything that was like thirty dollars and above market price.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And like he's like, oh, get this, get that, get that, And I'm like, okay, there's some people who are like get that because they're like you should try it.
Speaker 2: And then there's somebody who's ordering for the table.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it for the table we need for the tape show. But you can't be you can't be the one that's ordering for the table. No, absolutely, because you are like a plus one of a plus one. Yeah no, no, I will never. I'm gonna be like, so what y'all getting what y'all what y'all snacking on? I did eat with you that one time we went out with that eater guy and said he was like, let's get lobster for the table. Well, and and then nobody ate the lobster. Lobster was trash anyway, Marie special lad lobster. It was actually it was one of those moments that I was like, if Marie was here, she would have definitely ordered all the good stuff.
Speaker 2: What did you end up kidding? This thick bacon that was just it was like bacon steak. I don't know. It was so expensive and it was it was good. An apple would smoke it was and it had like apples on the side and a arugula. But anyway, that was just the meal.
Speaker 1: It was just bacon mill and it was like forty dollars, bitch, no stupid. But the best part was when he paid and he tipped the guy. The guy ran out after him to tell him, you didn't have to give me this much. And then I was like, did I need to put on a little shirt and be a bartender? How much money did he get it him? He said, it's the holidays. I said wow, And then he gave the hostess like over one hundred dollars. I love that, But why don't he pass me some money in the service industry?
Speaker 3: You know what it is?
Speaker 2: Because you looked too put together? At the dinner. I'm a veteran.
Speaker 1: You should have you should have like pulled the shoulder out or like stretched your collar out a little bit, maybe like push the wig backs anywhere.
Speaker 2: See oh it was back. You know it's Wendy. It was Wendy on Saturday. Anyway, Marie, what are you an expert in?
Speaker 1: I's an expert this weekend? Lying Okay, she's an actor. She don't be bucking, but she's an actor. So my friend was like, oh, I'm going to the gym on Saturday. He was like, I'm going to Equinox. You should come with me, like, come work out. And I was like, I'm not a member.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that works.
Speaker 1: And my friend goes all you have to do is call them and say, hey, can I come work out for the day to see if I like the gym and I and I want to join a trial. They were like oh, he was like, it's gonna be like a five minute conversation. I was like, okay, So I call them and they're like, yeah, come down, Well, ask for Page when you get here. That's her name to you, Paige. She'll you already know. She she's chatty, She problematic, there's no ain't no quiet pages that we like long winded?
Speaker 2: Okay, sis long winded page?
Speaker 1: Right? So I get there and it was the one, the flat iron Equinox, so like the big one is busy. Oh, I was like, I was busy. Yeah, I can sneak out right celebrities.
Speaker 2: I go in.
Speaker 1: My friend said it was going to be a five minute conversation with this woman and then I could work out and then we would sneak out thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm in pages office.
Speaker 1: She's like, well, where do you where are you from? Let me see if you get a corporate discount. She's pulling out the class schedule for the week. She's like, we do the app.
Speaker 2: You can reserve a bike for the I was like, Sis, can I work out? She gives me a tour. We in the sauna. I'm like Page, like, how do you lockers work?
Speaker 1: Can?
Speaker 2: I just put my stuff in? And then I'm texting and my friend's like warming up.
Speaker 1: It's a thirty minute warm up because that's how long I'm in this lady's office.
Speaker 2: And they go They were like, well, just say that your friend is here and you want to work out and you're earlier. So I got to work out, and it's cute or whatever. The gym is clean, it looks nice. It's a lot of.
Speaker 1: People with money in there because people nice. It's like two hundred and sixty dollars a month. But they steal in these people's money because nobody really looks like they work out.
Speaker 2: Oh there was a it was a buff. There was like an American gladiator in there.
Speaker 1: When I was in there, Yeah, there's just one this lady that was like, excuse me, I need to use I was like, whoa sis ma'am, sir ma'am. It was a lot for two hundred and some dollars a month, I better look like Serena Williams. Yeah, this especially looked like Serena Williams. That's how That's how big this chick was. And she had a full face and makeup on, so you know, she was a lady. And it was like, girl like you got on lashes out the gym right now on a Saturday. So and then you know they got all the Keels products. So I showered. I mean, they're just trying to steal a lotion and stuff. And then I snug out and Page just called me just now to be like, hey Marie and I'm dating now. Well, I only picked up because it was a two one two number. I'd be like, how it might be a job. No, it's Paige asking me if I want to join in?
Speaker 2: How my work out?
Speaker 1: When she about to be a stalker, dude probably looked you on Instagram and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh, this would be a great client. I'm like, damn, I gave page.
Speaker 1: I should have given her a fake name. You should have, but I didn't think it was gonna be you was gonna be caught.
Speaker 2: How does she have my phone number? You didn't write it down? No, Oh, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: I called the gym before I went to the gym. Look at that, Look at me being stupid. Look at the phone numbers though. Speaking of phone numbers, we got our next guest, uh phone number today.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know I had it. It saved in my phone. I didn't have it. Yeah, no, you you did have it. I didn't have it. You had it. You had it, You had it, you just didn't save it.
Speaker 1: Oh and the truth comes out, you know how the phone You're like, maybe, my god, I love that man.
Speaker 2: You were like, oh wow, I do love that.
Speaker 1: I love it maybe that maybe calling such and such yah, and you're like, oh, okay, yep, that's.
Speaker 2: Who it is, guest. Stop laughing, all right, sorry, let's bring you in. Our guest today is a number that I have saved, but you didn't have saved.
Speaker 1: He is He's a comic out here doing the damn thing, and he is our romantic comedy expert.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it. It's Will Moles.
Speaker 3: Can't see. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, the shirt that you have on is super crisp.
Speaker 3: Thank you, it's new.
Speaker 2: It's pressed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pressed.
Speaker 2: It's like you got an Apple watch and a pinky ring. Will get the cow.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems like your friends of the guy who owns American Eagle, Like, that's the shirt is from his house.
Speaker 3: Well, this is from Antler and Wood. Oh, I am friends with the guy.
Speaker 2: I knew it. I felt like this was gifted.
Speaker 3: I'm rocking gift gear.
Speaker 2: Don't you love gifted?
Speaker 4: I don't know the table got something gifted on that exactly? Those weekly pictures by the way, Okay, I'm a picture every week. If you want to give me some clothes, so Will.
Speaker 1: Will and his two friends used to be the host of the knitting factory in Williamsburg and we inherited it from them. Yeah, they passed it down to the most ignorant folks that It's just it's great, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's a wonderful thing.
Speaker 1: I mean I got there last night late and I was like, look at all these people who came out in the rain because I was crazy, crazy, a real fan base.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, show up. I guess some comedy. So let's talk about why you left. Where are you? What are you up to these days? I'm living in Los Angeles, just stunting, just so.
Speaker 4: He's learning a jade necklacea meditating.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's ironing his black shirt. It's crazy. Got to you look in Row Health every you know a little bit of wait on, that's that writers, right business dinners?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they pay for everything. I'm like, all right, yeah, I'll get everything.
Speaker 2: Do they really pay for everything? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well this this last writers and they paid for lunch and breakfast every day. I'm like, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: What did you write for?
Speaker 3: Uh there's a sketch called German Showcase. Oh yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Was ordered extra ship. You can't think I'm gonna get a lunch for later?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like you can only spend this much. I'm like, can I.
Speaker 2: When people tell you what you can't spend, yeah, you'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, okay, now I'm gonna exert power.
Speaker 2: What would the limit typically be. I think it's twenty bucks for like lunch, for breakfast, I could get a lot of breakfast. It out breakfast.
Speaker 1: But if you do sides, if you do a lot of sides, you know, just get like a side of eggs, pancakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the side of a bet they got.
Speaker 3: You get one or two silver dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a side.
Speaker 3: I love that side of bacon.
Speaker 1: Well, Sydney got bacon as a meal, so yeah, yeah, that's like wealthy people are so bored everything that they just start making up ship to turn into like an entree.
Speaker 2: There's no way baking it was.
Speaker 1: There were so thick and it was like five pieces and it was laid out they did like it was drizzled with some ship.
Speaker 3: It was like, dude, there was a lot of fat on it.
Speaker 2: No, No, bacon was top of the line. Was this was it was alone pig. It was bacon like the bag like the pig spends his summers in the Hampton's Like it was very nice, well raised pig. I wanted to get to know the bacon babes. Babe that spider is crying, Charlotte. So wait, will you're in LA?
Speaker 3: How you've been there February?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 4: I feel like you're coming over nine months? Almost a year. Yeah, it'll be a year pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: So it seems like everybody that a friend of ours that goes to l A just great things freaking happen. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I don't know that's because we work. Oh this is going to sound in LA. No, I'm not trying to show in LA. But people in New York work really hard, and so then when it's not, it's not as expected that you're going to work that hard in a new city in.
Speaker 2: LA because everyone's very laid back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're laid back. They got all this free time.
Speaker 4: So then you go out there with this New York energy and they're like, okay, I guess you want to work yeah, and you're like, yeah, I've been trying to.
Speaker 3: Need money. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And they're like, we're going to go to the beach for and you're like.
Speaker 3: Now I'll finish a script or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen you pictures on the beach at all. It's just been grinding none.
Speaker 6: No, no.
Speaker 3: We went to uh oh Man, I said, we.
Speaker 2: You and your boot.
Speaker 1: No Will is in a relationship. Well you've been in a relationship for how many years?
Speaker 3: Four and a half?
Speaker 2: You are officially a wei. I'm killing you A they you're they, But I'm a real last thing, a realistic with a Wii. Yeah, I'm a wee.
Speaker 3: So we went to Palm Springs and that was dope.
Speaker 2: But is so weird to me.
Speaker 1: It feels like when I used to watch like the road Runner cartoons and the Wiley Coyote step Like there's it feels fake.
Speaker 2: There's like nothing behind that first row of buildings. It looks like a set.
Speaker 4: Like you're just looking at desert and mountains. You're like, this looks beautiful objectively, but what is happening?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean they got an hotel. Yeah, that's where I was. Yeah, in the pool.
Speaker 3: I was just at the pool pretty much the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just working on y'all's chands. They's hands was cute. So your your your Wei was here like a year ago.
Speaker 1: Maybe she was our breakup expert and you're the romantic comedy expert.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about because you're you're a grown ass man, right, I am. You are a real what did you call yourself? A real last name?
Speaker 4: We're not going to repeat that, but from Chicago, but I repeated, yes, yes, yes, but you So let's talk about how or why you like watching romantic comedies.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know. I think I was, well, I'm like thirty five and my will thank you.
Speaker 2: You know, you look like you settled in thirty five. You look comfortable, comfy. It looks like you're not letting it stuff. You know, nothing's going to make.
Speaker 3: The most of this mid thirties to late thirties.
Speaker 2: I mean, do it your hair? You still have all your hair.
Speaker 3: That's I'm holding on to it, and it's martialized coming back.
Speaker 2: We've got a different coral pattern or that.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm gonna cut it, and then I was like, wait this single last let me grow that back out. Wait I'm in the middle of that.
Speaker 2: Will.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to say, you look like a nice guy, like I could see you in a long term relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that out there.
Speaker 1: Well you've been for four years, but you look like somebody who was like, I'm thinking about the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's like, yeah, but you're thinking about it. You did a story on Bad Date, Great, Yeah, where you say you was a whole like you used to.
Speaker 3: We were on that show together.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what you said. Oh yeah, I was you was you were? Ah, that was a from like all through.
Speaker 3: I didn't lose my virginity till nineteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not at a party and then at a party like.
Speaker 4: Somebody else's bed, somebody you were dating, or somebody you met at the party met at the party because you was ready to lose it.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, like please take it.
Speaker 4: And it was like a movie almost in that, like the girl I was really interested in was across the room and it was a little hard to get over there, and.
Speaker 2: So I was like, uh, it was closer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is romance. Yeah, that's the nineties romance comedy right there. And we wanted Jennifer love hewittt, but you settled for Yeah, I don't know, the one with the glasses.
Speaker 3: But she did't being very nice.
Speaker 2: We're cool.
Speaker 3: We hung out twice, but but I was was she a virgin?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: And she made sure to tell me.
Speaker 2: So she was showing you experience. Yeah, okay, So did you tell her you were a virgin? I think I did. I mean, I'm sure she could tell she Yeah, I'm sure like virgin didn't come on.
Speaker 3: She might even ask in the middle, like wait, are you a virgin?
Speaker 2: All that's playing in the background.
Speaker 6: Is will has like a whip cream, a whipped cream thone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I came out of the bedroom. I was like, I don't want you just.
Speaker 2: On the bed, like, yeahosing for I have that photo. That's hilarry.
Speaker 3: I believe it one time to Juliet, but that's another start.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. You didn't want to cross the room.
Speaker 3: I know what, I get it.
Speaker 2: Why did the chicken cross the road? Because the girl that he liked was all the way over there.
Speaker 4: It was all the way clearly was looking to talk to somebody else. So I was like, all right, you know what, I'm not gonna I'm not pressed.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, that's okay, I'm good. I'm happy for you. I don't even know the person who I lost my virginity to last name. I don't know that. I don't know his last name either, Marie.
Speaker 1: I know his first name is Patrick, and he and he pushed two twin beds together. Wow, And I heard he was a grown ass man at the time.
Speaker 2: You don't know how old, did you? Did you too? I didn't even know how he was. It doesn't sound good forty. He wasn't forty, but he definitely wasn't my age, which was yeah, is there a crime?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was it a crime? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 2: And the black community is different, you know, we just we just tell.
Speaker 3: Me about it because I grew up. When I grew up down the street was R Kelly So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So did he really live down the street?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And he really, I mean, is this he don't really? He really allegedly had a bunch of girls, alleged.
Speaker 1: So Clark Clark who had yeah, who used to show Yeah, he was a Chicago expert and he was spilling.
Speaker 2: All the R Kelly g Yeah, I mean one in his damn mountains.
Speaker 4: He used to pull up to high school. Yeah, we went to being Clark when to say high school? Used to pull up to school and like pick girls up. Yeah, and he would do that at Kenwood where he used to go to allegedly and allegedly and you're just like, that's why when all the ship started coming out, what was that recently?
Speaker 3: Like we've known since ninety nine.
Speaker 2: We've known since he pete on that girl. Yeah, okay, it was too that was like two, so I knew and know two. But you guys have known.
Speaker 3: Since before because we've seen it.
Speaker 1: Mark was saying that he would be at like the basketball games and he'd like, you'd be like, oh, there's our Kelly.
Speaker 3: The Whitney Young Semeon game.
Speaker 4: That's where like like Derek Rose went to uh Simeon and when went to Winney Young. So we're big basketball schools and that game every year was a big deal. That would be like bands and there'd be every girl would be.
Speaker 1: Dressed, all the young girls, all the young girl be dressed with their finest fashion.
Speaker 4: And we'd be fifteen sixteen, like, damn, it's about to be some girls up. They were about to kill it. And then we'd see there for you yeah, and we're like, oh, they're going with r Kelly.
Speaker 2: It's like all of them would just jump in our Kelly's car.
Speaker 3: A good amount like a couple.
Speaker 2: So it's get jealous, yeah Kelly, Yeah enough for me to get jealous too for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I saw one.
Speaker 2: I like, I'm like, oh man, You're like, they're all getting it all, man, come on, but you don't even so you go for the reason why he's.
Speaker 3: Saying that song, my god, So you go from R.
Speaker 2: Kelly to I just want to settle down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I don't go from R. Kelly at all.
Speaker 2: That's not the start. I'm not.
Speaker 6: Is there?
Speaker 2: We really?
Speaker 4: This was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have the tapes roll them.
Speaker 3: That Pea house though, is the house that was right by me?
Speaker 2: The pause? How do you know what the house? Did?
Speaker 4: We see the house in the video, but they all said it's his house on George Street. I was like, I used to live by George Street.
Speaker 2: The pea houses, Pea House, Kelly tour when we get to Chicago.
Speaker 1: You know how much money you got to have just to specifically have a house just to pee on people.
Speaker 3: That's the reason.
Speaker 2: That's the Pea house, not the house. We can't be laughing. That's the shower house on George Street. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Is that's now listed.
Speaker 2: That's what it says on streets. Yeah, how much it.
Speaker 3: Cause y'allion for the Pea house?
Speaker 2: The terrible what happened to the Pea girl because she got to be like in her thirties.
Speaker 3: Now we went to high school. Whether he couldn tell us, oh, there's a yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Ruined her life, that's what happens. We don't even know what her name is. I do. I mean, does she still live in Chicago? I think she does. Yeah. I think you got to start fresh. You gotta change positions.
Speaker 4: Change your sheets, yeah, yeah, change your clothes, your light, get a shower on.
Speaker 1: Okay, peel your skin off, put some new skin one and you know what. This is not to shame anybody who's into water games. I think that's what they're shaming. Y'all know what you need to pee on.
Speaker 2: But you're not coming to my house with the energy. She probably is like a senator.
Speaker 3: Or something like the p girl. You know she turned out to be.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: That girl would grow up to Bee. Now I'm kidding. Please, Kamala, I would love to work with you and something I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wee get a lot. You better watch what I obviously love. Yeah, I live in California.
Speaker 4: Voted for or something or something you don't even know. I don't know if you did the absent tea ball. You voted for our Keilly okay Roberts, Oh, I was a Yeah, you were a hoe.
Speaker 1: And then so after you lost your virginity, you were like, god, I just I need all the sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well I had a good amount of sex in college. Then the last year of college I had sex with maybe the finest.
Speaker 2: Girl at school. Okay, what school did you go to?
Speaker 3: I went to Morehouse, so she was okay.
Speaker 2: So there was you. It was like Queen's there. Yeah, because you're not people like the finest girl, It's like put you in. So you was home. Yeah, she was definitely up there, and then.
Speaker 3: She was top tier.
Speaker 2: She's probably Kamala Harrison. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh so that made me extra confident leaving college. And it was like a big deal, like how did you get how did.
Speaker 2: You get this girl? Do you use like romantic things to like win people over? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, enough to be made fun of.
Speaker 4: Like there was one day I had roses in my bag for somebody else, and I thought would be a good idea to go to my cousin's room to like grab some weed. And then I got in my cousin's room, his dad was there, my parents were there, because we went to the same college.
Speaker 2: Right, they were all there to get some weed.
Speaker 4: No, you're all there because it was like one of those weekends where parents are there. And I was like, uh, i'll meet everybody later. I'm gonna go hang out with this girl. Give her these roses. But I didn't say I was going to give her these roses. But they saw the roses poking out of the bag, and You're dad.
Speaker 2: Was like, dad, nigga kids, wow, hurry, so aggressed. Your mama was like what I mean, your family's from Chicago. It was like, what is this.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of roasting going on in that room. And I was like, oh, right, right right, I gotta do this in secret.
Speaker 1: Back then, flowers were romantic. Now it's kind of like, Okay, everybody's fucking yeah flowers.
Speaker 2: So that's not even that's not true.
Speaker 1: It's somebody listening right now who's never gotten flowers, but someone who's listening to the pot listener. If you have not received flowers ever, please hit us up and we'll find a way to get some flowers to you.
Speaker 2: But bye, we we mean ye will okay, Will got the money in La Sydney, Washington on Facebook you had flowers? What else is like? What else is romantic?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know I stole an idea from uh, road Rules, which.
Speaker 2: Is a terrible which is not a movie, it's it's a show.
Speaker 3: But this dude, yes, I remember, yes, from road Rules.
Speaker 4: No, he was like Filipino or something, and he uh drew a rose And I was like, I was an art student up until I started.
Speaker 2: You went to a morehouse for art.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: You went to a historical black college for art. I know they were laughing that Martin Luther King graduated from for art to draw, to use your hands, not to build ship, to draw, just drawing picks.
Speaker 2: So you watch your your jail pins. I got my jail pins.
Speaker 3: I drew a girl a rose, and I wrote a poem about her.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, any of you remember any of the amount of any of the stands.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think I took uh a Warren G song played Quentin Millard the situation I had, I wrote, I wrote the Warren g lyrics around this just rose that I drew.
Speaker 2: Gave it to her.
Speaker 4: It was my high school girlfriend. She was like, oh this is great, thank you, Like she was so touched, and I was like something to that.
Speaker 2: I got to spend no money then to go on Amazon to get some more pains. Yea in high school, A grown ass bitch is not gonna I don't want no painting. Oh hell no, Okay he didn't even say it was the painting since he said he drew.
Speaker 3: It was number two pencils.
Speaker 2: I do not want any was it? Color?
Speaker 3: Does not even it?
Speaker 2: There was some shading, Wow, it was some light shed. Not romantic.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 4: It was beautiful and I hope she has it still up now in her house, got it, husband and children.
Speaker 1: Somebody is framed, somebody pet on it. Okay, it's definitely not it's at the pea house.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So wait, so then, yeah, that fine girl set me off where I was like all right and like I have It was like a weird situation where she was dating my friend.
Speaker 2: Oh so you ain't ship yeah kind of.
Speaker 4: I wasn't shipped up until twenty eight, so so there was like her friend was a friend of mine, girl, Yeah, she was dating.
Speaker 2: Your friend my friend. What's your friend's name.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that in politics.
Speaker 2: It's the woman that the woman was dating another woman. Yeah, that is well that's trifling. I know this is a movie right here I'm aware of but I.
Speaker 4: Will say a lot of dudes in Morehouse were like, damn, how you do that? I was like, I truly, truly don't know, didn't try that good will.
Speaker 2: I'm that Yeah. It's not the dick that's that good because he had to get her.
Speaker 3: It's the charm I was. I was very charming.
Speaker 2: You were using all work, yeah, like whatever you need.
Speaker 3: She was an art student as well, so it was she was also dumb.
Speaker 2: You were swiping those meal plans like crazy you're doing.
Speaker 4: Next when you think about the innocent charm man, I got lunch for free every day because you were poor?
Speaker 2: Uh, I was poor, but I was in college. Oh for college?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I thought you meant like you were on the free lunch program.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, like growing up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I was. I would. We were poor.
Speaker 1: My mom was like, I'm not giving you food if they have food at the school, and it was like it's not good and she was like, well we are eligible for it, so you go eat it.
Speaker 2: And it was like, but they what food up? So what's your favorite romantic comedy?
Speaker 4: Fair to Launch is one I really enjoy Failure to Lunch with Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker.
Speaker 2: Oh did they do another movie together? I think they did. They did, uh or maybe I'm thinking of Kate Hudson. Yes, I think you did How.
Speaker 3: To Lose Guy in Ten Days?
Speaker 2: Or Fool? What is it? Fool? Goal was Matthew McConaughey and that also with her no Ohwen Wilson. I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Recactling these blood it's just crazy because it's like it's the same kind of story but with like different.
Speaker 2: Variations at age, it's just like yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all are like but you know what's gonna happen to right, Like in ten Days You're like, oh, they gonna fall in love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a bit or something.
Speaker 4: For a minute, they were doing that with the Morris Chestnut and Gabrielle Union, Yes, they were, and uh and Vivid the Fox there it was like or Jamie was to play that game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I love That's one of my favorite movies. Really took and play that game? And uh fuck? What was that other one?
Speaker 2: What about Woo? Yeah, with Jada Pinkett and Dave Chappelle. That Dave has quietly been in like a bunch of moves.
Speaker 3: You've got mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dave Chappelle is like fifty years old, I know what I'm saying. Like he's been in a lot of like he's something now, right, He's.
Speaker 4: In stars and it's funny to why it's pretty good. I haven't seen it, but I saw the movie is good.
Speaker 3: But he's he's also like pretty good in it.
Speaker 2: Is that technically a romantic comedy? I mean romantic? Yeah, I don't know if it's a comedy a romantic funny at all.
Speaker 1: I don't know that scene where he's like, hey, I just wanted to look at you. I laughed, that's funny as fun just watching the trailer, of course, Hey I just wanted to look at you one more time.
Speaker 2: Bye. Wait, So what's the plot of a failure to launch? There? Launch?
Speaker 4: Is this kid this well, Matthew McConaughey can't move out of his parents house. So he a bum, A bum like me I used to like I used to be he was.
Speaker 3: And and there's hope.
Speaker 4: That's why I think I like it where you're like you can be a bum and you can get out of that bum life.
Speaker 2: Okay and move on up.
Speaker 4: But it's like Sarah Jisica Parker is a woman whose job it is to get grown men out of.
Speaker 3: Their parents house.
Speaker 2: What job is that? Some weird ass? That's not a job. They made that up for her.
Speaker 4: A babysitter for the movies Coach. Yeah, and Zoe Deschanel is in it being weird and.
Speaker 2: That's her brand. Okay, quirky, she's a.
Speaker 3: Quirk She's a quirkster.
Speaker 2: What is she in the movie?
Speaker 3: The roommate or something? Sarah just sparking for some reason, has a roommate and she's the roommate.
Speaker 2: Even though she's trying to help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, since you can't help me, you have a roommate. Yeah, how damn mom is my roommate?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So what's the difference here?
Speaker 3: But it's a good movie.
Speaker 2: Why why is it a good movie? I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's the thing about rom comms.
Speaker 4: They're not very good. But the story is so simple that I can watch it over and over and be like that wasn't bad. Like you can put it on and you're like, that was fine.
Speaker 1: I do like a movie like that, Like I like everyone hates Catherine Heigel, but like I like twenty seven indrests.
Speaker 4: I thoroughly enjoyed that terrible scene where they're like dancing and singing. It's totally unrealistic, and then they fucking the car outside. It's like, what do you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had sex in like a folkswaggen.
Speaker 3: Beetle for the ring in the trunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch that, but I hated Knocked Up because it was too real. He was like, where the fuck is the romance that's good about this?
Speaker 2: Did seth Rogan?
Speaker 3: And it's like, yo, you settle, Hey, the babies coming.
Speaker 2: What was the storyline for Knocked Out? Well, he was a stoner, But how did they meet?
Speaker 4: At after party? She just got a bump up in her job and she went out with her girls and then and he was like the there. Yeah, he was like with his buddies, like.
Speaker 1: Like he probably knocked over her drink or something like that and had to like get her new one.
Speaker 3: And then they go to his place and uh. Honestly, the scene is problematic but.
Speaker 2: Romatic because she says no and he's like oh.
Speaker 4: Well he She is like get a condom and he's like okay, and then she says, uh, just do it already.
Speaker 2: And then he ain't.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have a condom on any fox her and then she's pregnant.
Speaker 2: That is problematic. It's very problematic, is that eager to Sai's rogued?
Speaker 3: That was like what nine seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the whole but nobody that wasn't talked about very much about how like oh.
Speaker 2: Because it went it you need to have a clear benefit. They don't talk about it, talking about wrap your tiny dick up. I'm not having your like ginger babies. Is he? Is he a ginger? He's a ginger, isn't he?
Speaker 1: So the whole movie they made her look like this whiny complaint bitch, but it's like he is a bump.
Speaker 2: But also I was like, since you got five hundred dollars for the aboard, so yeah for the abort for the she just got a bump in her pag. Yeah you didn't need she couldn't just you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't have to have It's true, and I mean there's options, you know, at that stage, it's totally fine to make that, right.
Speaker 1: I just got promoted it. I'm having a busser's baby. Yeah, not a chance, a bartender's baby.
Speaker 3: That's when you're like pro choice.
Speaker 2: But I love when you're like how many flights up? Are we just like throwing your body down the stairs? But I got a.
Speaker 1: Feature of the movie because it was like, oh, messy white people having like ratchet situations happened to them too.
Speaker 4: I feel like if they made it now, they'd step out that conversation about ay by the way, that kindom shit.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe that needed to be a bigger discussion.
Speaker 2: Well what was the what was the.
Speaker 1: Black rom com? Jamie Fox was in it and the whole plot of the movie is them trying to get some condoms?
Speaker 2: So which is the movie? It's just them trying to go get some condoms.
Speaker 1: Well, the date started where they went to the Chinese restaurant and he and they were like, Jamie Fox is ugly, and I was like he is. And I love that because in uh, like these other rom coms, we're supposed to pretend like, oh, this guy is like somewhat attractive or there's something about him, and it's like he is ugly.
Speaker 2: These are not attractive. Sorry, I just most yeah, most like who they I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's why Knocked Up as good too, because like Seth rogen is realistically attractive.
Speaker 2: I think right, no, no, all right, it's hard a man talking to yah.
Speaker 7: They got a nice personality, his eyes, fingers, he got a neck, he's doing his best.
Speaker 1: Come on, but the women are always hot and the men are never attractive.
Speaker 3: That was a yeah.
Speaker 4: If they could write a new one where it's like, realistically, you both look the same, like.
Speaker 1: Y'all the same at the end of the day. Rom comms is really for ya, niggas, you know, it's really for y.
Speaker 2: Historically it has been Yeah, really, I feel like it's for women.
Speaker 3: That's what they try to market it as.
Speaker 1: Like if it's for a woman, why can't he just be attractive and like put the dick down and then like put on a condom.
Speaker 2: That's a rom comms to me? Is you watching the wrong movies? You gotta go home and watch like a Hallmark movie.
Speaker 1: Those are great, like a Homemark holiday movie where it's like a woman who's like rushing citywhere and then she used to go like to some small town or a car breakdown, and some like some like country dude is like I reckon, you need a.
Speaker 4: Tow and then and it's usually starting with some woman where you're like, what's sitcom.
Speaker 6: With you on?
Speaker 3: In ninety two?
Speaker 2: And you're like, is that the chick from and you're trying to remember she is for the movie My rom com is how Stella got her groove back.
Speaker 1: Yes, girl, bitch be with this young dude who's like he's like seventeen. It's like, yeah, Angela, like you're doing some like reckless shit right now.
Speaker 3: So Stella, I can't change being thirty.
Speaker 2: When it's done. My friend hates that movie because the accent is so mad.
Speaker 1: He's like, excuse me, are you dining in long she's like at brunch gross?
Speaker 2: And then seeing what he's like, my god, with those shorts on blue shorts.
Speaker 1: And then remember when they're in the canopy bed and she's like they're fucking and she's crying.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't remember that scene. Oh no, there's a scene where she's like crying.
Speaker 1: When they first have sex or like no later later later, like so that whole movie, the whole premise for that is she was like some grown ass woman got her shi together and she for whatever reason, was friends with Whoopy Goldberg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well everybody was, but that maybe it hasn't. He got so really, who are we.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, it made sense she had a front because everybody had that one friend.
Speaker 2: That's super funny.
Speaker 1: That's like rough round the edges older than her too, though, Yeah, you gotta have like you know, I'm trying to play friend the old friend.
Speaker 2: They started.
Speaker 3: They get a movie with Jabki and and I'm gonna be the best friend.
Speaker 2: No, you can't stay at my house. I'm doing airbnb this week. And then you close the door in too great one.
Speaker 1: Right in your future you will be a friend at like brunch or like at the baby shower.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, it all changes after the baby. We're not going to hang out anymore. Many exactly exactly dying.
Speaker 1: And then so one she goes to she flies to Jamaica, just to fly to Jamaica. She's like, she's like, she needs a little vacation. They fire, No, she quit her job and she's like, I need a vacation. Yeah, because she han't with her because does whoop he die in that movie?
Speaker 2: Yes, that was she sick or something. Yes, she got towards the end.
Speaker 1: She didn't tell her though, But they go to Jamaica together because they both work hard or whatever, and on her vacation. We deserve a girl's trip, but this is like grown woman having a girl's trip because they don't really want to do ship. They pushing themselves to go out right, yeah right, But while she's at breakfast, she meets this young ass dude.
Speaker 2: Are you dining in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And Angela the orange slice. He's like he's like dripping the juice down and she's coming out the pools and her body always is looked.
Speaker 4: I mean, got her vacations and you're like, those aren't Digg's arms.
Speaker 2: Damn, she has her vacation. Yeah, but that's my wrong. It's like this is this is some real ship, like you know, she's really living her life. And then he doesn't have money like that, but she's not even a citizen.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he come to the United States for her from Jamiica and she got kids and he's like eating.
Speaker 2: Cereal and and it's like video games like that's easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but from Jamaica is a plus one friend situation, as at.
Speaker 2: Least he's fine and he has apps, Like at least that's attractive. That's what I'm saying. You sound real, uh, you sound real passionate.
Speaker 1: I am, because I think there needs to be more movies where the woman is doing her thing and it's on her terms.
Speaker 2: It was on her.
Speaker 1: That's like every that's every a low movie. Yes, yeah, And she has a movie coming.
Speaker 2: Out, the one where she's like worried about somebody stalking her some ship. Enough enough, nobody was stalking. That was her husband.
Speaker 1: It's like a Lifetime channel movie brought to big screen, beating her open.
Speaker 2: Hand a copy.
Speaker 1: But that's how those lifetime would be, like a pillar of the community beating.
Speaker 2: Faster, beating up.
Speaker 3: Lacey Sebert, what is that from She's Party of Five? I think trying to make fetch happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lacey bet I do love a sloppy Lifetime movie.
Speaker 1: Though they're like she's too young, and then they're like some teen girl and the mom is like the same age as her as an actress, right, and then it's like some dude starring.
Speaker 2: Like okay for us, And every time.
Speaker 1: You're like, wait, he hit her just because she didn't make the sandwich right, Like it's always like while she got beat for nothing, like she dam but they always make it seemed like that's the first time it happened, and it's like since he since.
Speaker 2: Before that sandwich is not never one. Yes, you know how to make a good sandwich.
Speaker 3: Come on, you saw signs you.
Speaker 1: Wearing sunglasses and you not at brunch. That's weird, Like you're just wearing sunglasses all week long. I'll tell you what my favorite scene from a movie is the when Angela bas said, Okay, I mean she gonna come up a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was in waiting to exhale. When she's like she finds out that her man cheated on her for a white woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like going through his closet and like putting everything in a wheelbarrow and throws it in the car and then sets the whole car on fire.
Speaker 2: And then the fire department comes and they're like, ma'am uh, it's illegal to burn things that aren't trash, and she's like it is and she she nailed that. She won an award for that.
Speaker 3: That put a stop to interaction relationships for like fifteen years.
Speaker 2: And here you are as.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing it.
Speaker 2: I allow it, I allow your week. Such a good movie. And then there was like a man in that movie with a leather vest in the summertime for some reason, and he.
Speaker 3: Was Bubba from Bubba Gum.
Speaker 4: It was ragged, right, wasn't it Bubba from Bubble Gum Shrimp from Forrest Gum?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Possibly, possibly he was in that movie.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Did he have on the same vest with no shirt underneath? Yeah, I believe so.
Speaker 3: See, I want to be that. I want to be in a black rom com.
Speaker 2: I want to make a black I.
Speaker 1: Feel like they used the same characters for black roncins they do. Yeah, well that Kevin Hart had that what what is it? The best night ever?
Speaker 3: Like about last night?
Speaker 2: About last night?
Speaker 3: Yeah, with Kelly Berry's X with the hair the eagle with no what's his name?
Speaker 1: Oh, Michael Michael yeah skin, yes, very very hot. And then they what's her name? Joy Bryant? They found her from underneath the rock and they were like, let's put yeah, yeah, like go your for it?
Speaker 2: Still good, let's go.
Speaker 3: Who else was Regina Hall?
Speaker 2: Regina Hall? It wasn't It was actually cute, but they it was a remake. They yes, rob Okay.
Speaker 1: I met Michael Ealy once and I was disappointed at how dusty he looks already, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh my god, like he just was early in the morning or something that was like mid day. We were doing some stuff for like some high school or something like for the kids, and it's like, that's how you you show up for the kids.
Speaker 4: Kids, that's what this is what you don't have no high school. They got to like, I don't know, look at you and be like, oh, he really is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no they weren't. They were like, who's that old guy with the with the nice eyes. What's he doing? And I was like this, Michael Ely my top top tier romantic.
Speaker 1: It's not a comedy, but just romantic movie is Titanic because they were problematic whites. Also, yes, she was engaged to somebody else and banging a poor man want a ticket to the book?
Speaker 3: That movie was way too poor man though he could draw.
Speaker 2: A full circle. It comes always back to you man, draw Yeah, well, I mean like you tell your friends. And he was like, I'm cool, I got this, show me wearing this. Okay, just this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what she wins because she had enough room to put Jack on that board and she's like ah, she's like you got to.
Speaker 4: Work for it's gonna get weird New York. That can't be like, where's where's Billy zaying? Don't worry about Billy zaying, but I got this, nigga.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. She's like, no, that is a romantic comedy. That was funny. I laughed, Yeah, when she's funny.
Speaker 3: When they played the violins down in.
Speaker 2: The basement for the poor people, Yeah, come and all the rats are dancing like.
Speaker 1: This with dignity, dignified when it's like, y'all shouldn't have been on that boat anyway. I mean, yeah, wasn't her family like poor, like she had no money left and that's why she was marrying that guy for money.
Speaker 3: It was Billy Zane, right, she was marrying Yeah, she was marrying Billy Zane.
Speaker 2: Has he been in anything else?
Speaker 3: He was Inlander.
Speaker 2: Billy Zane is like Billy Bob Thornton adjacent. That's what he is.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 2: Really. Mm hmm. Well, Billy Bob had sex with Helly Berry, which was I listened this not seem like it was real? Yeah, no, I'm there's no way.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Holle knew for a fact that she was gonna win.
Speaker 1: She knew because I was like, when you read that scripts, did you really was like, this is groundbreaking? But it seems like halle Berry to me feels like she don't read the whole script before she says yes, she'll read like a couple of pages and she'd be like, oh, yeah, I could do this.
Speaker 2: She's like, is there a terrible wig involved? Yeah, I'll do that. That's for me.
Speaker 3: Is did involved?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Because did he was? Well? The story?
Speaker 1: Okay, story, let's get into the story. What was the story for Monster Ball? The story was Monster Balls by the name.
Speaker 4: Of the movie, right, Monsters, Monsters, monster Balls, Dance, Monstership.
Speaker 1: It's a Lady Got Tour, Oh monster Ball? Oh nice, Hey look at that and Lady Got Got. It all comes back to the stars born.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, y'all didn't see that a lot. You all got that on repeat. Y'all went three times at all weekend.
Speaker 1: But the plot of the Monsters Ball is Billy Bob Thornton is the cop, the son is working at the same uh jail or whatever, and then Holly Berry's husband whose Diddy is on death row and they kind.
Speaker 2: Of for what which is I don't know, we don't know what he was in death row?
Speaker 1: Ridiculous, Yes, but I did liked the story about like Diddy's on death row.
Speaker 2: I did think I was like, oh this, you were like kill him. I did feel like the acting was pretty good for Diddy, so I was like, look at him. It was I was like compelled, A tear almost came down.
Speaker 1: And then what happened was Billy Bob Thorton's son when Diddy was doing his last walk before he gets electrocuted or whatever, he throws up, so he's like he ruins this man's walk and then he somehow meets Holly Berry after that.
Speaker 2: I'm not so did Billy Bob pull the switch? No?
Speaker 1: He was there, Yeah, he was there, and I worked with my dad on death like on Death Row, and then he like, who plays the son Heath Ledger. It was actually he was really fucking good in it. He was really good where you're like he was young, He was young and that I really liked him in.
Speaker 2: Julius styles that.
Speaker 4: Waste about things I hate about you, full circle bitch. It's also it introduced us to Julius styles dancing, and then she would later dance and save the Last Dance.
Speaker 1: Okay, see, I've never seen that movie and I cannot bring myself to watch Last Dance. It's unacceptable black dudes teaching her how to dance, So she's getting into Juilliard or wherever.
Speaker 2: The hell she's trying to go.
Speaker 3: Clark was almost in that movie.
Speaker 2: Really, he was gonna be the dude high school corny dude. No, it was so bad.
Speaker 1: And then every time Julius styles with the prototype for the for the chick that would date a guy.
Speaker 3: Like him, she was in every fellow right after that, right where with.
Speaker 2: Him also.
Speaker 1: Where I was like, this was unacceptable, this was this could have went straight to DVDDE.
Speaker 2: Wow did that go out into theater? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was like under the helm of like, oh, it's crazy. Did you know how Fella was about interracial couple?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We did know that. We didn't know.
Speaker 1: I did not know that it was about an inter couple. Yeah, and we didn't care about it. So were they speaking Shakespearean English in that movie? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Which I was it Zine and Wine and Wilson only one like the New Romeo and Juliet with Leo.
Speaker 3: That was great. That was good and the only way I can watch, Yeah, in clear dance. That was good.
Speaker 2: Were they also speaking in shakes?
Speaker 3: They were, but you couldn't really tell because it was like modern day.
Speaker 1: Because Leonardo Kaprier was like, I'm not memorizing all these damn words, but that and VI Romeo and Juliet you could tell they had a real budget, like the old Fello was like Cinemax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very like we're just gonna put this on the cable. It's like, we got twelve dollars, so let's make it work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a handicam.
Speaker 2: You kissed that black dude?
Speaker 1: But Romeo and Juliet is like, like, that's I mean, that's not a comedy. I mean, it's kind of funny that they both thought that.
Speaker 4: I think so, I mean, it was kind of fun It's funny when one of them wakes up like they did killed myself.
Speaker 3: The other person wakes up like, wow, they killed themselves. They didn't get the plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like I would I can. It's funny because I was like, I've never been in love.
Speaker 2: Like that, right, I was gonna say, do I want to be in love like that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You don't, I don't think No. It seems it's like abusive, you know what it is? All those people that did that, they didn't have cell phones. No, they didn't know that they were they didn't have social media. They didn't know that. Like, we have other things to do. I'm not killing myself because you died. There's several options out. Let me see what's happening on hinge, Like, I don't.
Speaker 4: Have time to be about your find someone else, seriously, literally, eventually I'll be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like fifteen year old kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the person that pick is coming to pick up his body, like I can fall in love with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, com your man dies. Yes, the corner comes and they're like, oh, we got the same eighth period class.
Speaker 3: Like that's the corner slip out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of a sudden, what a yeah, that's write this. I'm down.
Speaker 3: Okay, the movie A Black rom come this time.
Speaker 2: I would want to I.
Speaker 1: Would want to do The Wedding Planner But like I like the Wedding Planner because I mean it's in San Francisco, which is like a very.
Speaker 2: Is that I don't know where any of these movies are said, but.
Speaker 4: You knew that it's ironically a major plot point because as she's like trying to get her shoe out of the sewer, it's on.
Speaker 2: A hill where a trolley car No, it was a trash can.
Speaker 3: Is like falling down on her and Matthew McConney saves her and go the whole run.
Speaker 2: Did she do it again again? All right, you are? But did her and Matthew McConaughey do like two movies together?
Speaker 3: Was who wasn't Maide in Manhattan?
Speaker 2: That was like, I feel like it was Matthew accona, another guy with dark hair.
Speaker 3: He was rayed for something like that, or Liam.
Speaker 2: Liam or a rafe what a race finds? Maybe Raye finds? I think, oh where else? Look at that He's he's Devil's prouduct also up there. I love the Devil Wars product, but do not like Anne Hathaway.
Speaker 3: I like her.
Speaker 2: We could have taken her out in the movie She's born.
Speaker 1: She's like bland, she's nice nothing he said, Princess Diaries.
Speaker 2: No that just because you do that's like not enough. No, No, she.
Speaker 3: She gets a bad rap.
Speaker 1: It's her face. She has like a face that I don't like. She looks like she's dead pan, she said, he said, a basst hounds giving.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 1: Something happened though where she They cast her as catwoman, and I was like, there's nothing sexy about her, and that's when I was.
Speaker 3: Like no, but I think that's when everything went south because.
Speaker 2: She's because she's been constantly working exactly. Yeah, the Princess and the Devil.
Speaker 3: Worst product is that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: But no one watches that movie for and you watch it for Meryll and to watch right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not gonna, I mean all this Lesburg.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I went to de Luco where it's movie is so good.
Speaker 1: I watched it on a flight the other day, Like not the other day, but the last time I was on a plane and I was like, I watch it like I don't know, but you know all the words.
Speaker 2: You know, Stanley Tuci. I'm gonna finally get to see Paris. She'll work here.
Speaker 1: No, but the best best rock ever is something about Mary that is love is It's the most outrageous and it's like Ben Stiller, Yeah he looks like that, but everything else makes up for it.
Speaker 2: Also, the writer of Green Book made that really read booked the movie Marshela that's out right now? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Is he also an artist? Does he talk? They made No? He doesn't.
Speaker 4: I wish he did, but they made me. It's the Fairly brothers who made me. Myself and Irene and all that ship. One of them is now, oh he makes serious movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I'm like, what I've heard good things about the movie.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say to that movie about the Siamese Twins.
Speaker 2: Green Book, It's stuck on You or something.
Speaker 3: Green Book is like a very Oscar nominated what it.
Speaker 2: Is, where like they has a black friend, the.
Speaker 3: Black dude has a white driver and like back.
Speaker 2: In the day, Yeah, yeah, he's like a really good piano player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the black dude's really just guys that this this white driver is really a racist, but.
Speaker 3: He's just so happened to be. I think everybody is racist back then they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're driving him, dude. The black dude is not the uber drivers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's what really matters to me. It's not driving this Daisy. It's miss also a rom com. Yeah, Morgan and that lady and Miss Daisy fall in love and then they smash. I got no hook up and she didn't put her hand in the window, sweaty, and then it was like you can come to dark Kelly's house and make water.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: He's like, it's the pea House, George. We're just gonna make this left right here, George, let's not put at his house real quick.
Speaker 4: I gotta make water now. That's my takeaway from that movie is he calls peeing making water.
Speaker 2: Okay, see I didn't see that movie. I gotta make water.
Speaker 3: I don't normally watch movies like that because I'm like.
Speaker 2: What movie are driving, miss Daisy.
Speaker 4: It's it's one of those where they want you to be mad if you're black watching it, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't watch them make me get mad.
Speaker 1: Like I've never seen twelve Years of Sleeve because I know it's gonna make me angry.
Speaker 3: Same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched Rosewood once and I said, yeah again, I don't.
Speaker 3: Even feel like they make those movies to make us mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and then they're like it up, Yeah, I'm fired up already, Right, I'm already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta go to work still, I'm gonna make me laugh. They don't throw no comedy. Is there a funny slave movie coming out?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I don't want to see it. Yeah. Yeah, So like we got just you know anything that Morris Chestnut is it? We got this Christmas and last Christmas, and I did like this christo Christmases and uh, what is it? Best man? I saw all those? Why did I get married? Yeah? Why did I get married?
Speaker 1: Too?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's the second. Yeah, why did I get married? Until I get married too? There was a two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why did I also get married? Could have been the title?
Speaker 1: But why did I really care about the first one? So I was just like anything Tyler Perry does.
Speaker 2: I'm not here for Daddy's Little Girls is good? Well, that's because he dreases in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe, but when Gabrielle Union is the lady the lead in that, but he had like three kids.
Speaker 2: Gabriel Union is too uppitt eat to date a dude. But then that, but he also has a bunch of kids.
Speaker 3: Yes, and and a problematic relationship with his ex wife.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And he had the side baby, Yes, a baby, the whole baby on the side, the whole baby on the whole eight pound, eleven outs baby. Oh and wait about the what about the movie why do I Hate My Wife?
Speaker 2: Or something like that with Chris Rock I think I love my wife.
Speaker 1: I think I love my wife. It's not I think I hate my wife. I think I think I love And it was Carry Washington, Yes, the one that he yes, which makes sense. Yeah again, yeah, I think that was like the first movie that I saw her in. Yeah, but Chris Rock was dry the whole movie, and it was not unacceptable.
Speaker 3: Well he was playing like a version like not him.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're not like this. Well I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Maybe he is like that, but he was like just being.
Speaker 2: Like a disgruntled.
Speaker 1: Washington work Kerry Washington just showed up. She had she She was fun in that movie.
Speaker 2: Yes, like a little guard. She wasn't taking herself too serious movie. I enjoyed her.
Speaker 1: I watched her and I was like, okay, okay, sure, I think I love my wife. Yeah, but then y'all don't love my wife.
Speaker 2: Wait, didn't Chris do another kind of rom com? Top five Rosaria Dawson Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeahs Dawson pops up every every like ten years just to like collect the check and leave. Yeah right, because she's not really working. I felt like she No, she's like Jessica album. Yeah no, just the album, got that little the honest, honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's making like organic baby diapers or something.
Speaker 4: Sometimes a lot of people will go into more entrepreneurial or activist stuff and then they're.
Speaker 2: Like because they make more money that way.
Speaker 1: And it's like, I don't really want to listen to this whole read this whole script, and then.
Speaker 2: No, let's just make some babies one thing. Yeah right, I'm good. Well, you see, that's what Jessica Simpson did.
Speaker 1: She was not a good singer, but she's making she's worth like a billion dollars now because her clothes are at like Marshalls.
Speaker 2: I just want to she was not a terrible singer. She wasn't a good one. She had Okay, go ahead, say sing sing your favorite Musca Simpson song. Ready, go us this.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: But it's the only one.
Speaker 2: That's the only one. That's the only one I mean.
Speaker 1: And then she did the show with Nick and that's what I was popped off, Like that was like a reality show that everybody I mean, that's the original.
Speaker 2: Was that jumped that started everybody's reality? I love that show. It was great. I was like, yeah, she was so dumb. I don't believe that she's really that dumb or she just right.
Speaker 3: She might be.
Speaker 2: She still she was pilled up. She was definitely on perks. She was out of it.
Speaker 1: So she was on Ellen on pills. Yeah, what was she promoting on Ellen. She got her Christmas fragrance because I couldn't remember when.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think we're still in love. I can't remember. She couldn't re remember anything, and I think I love my wife. Yeah, I think I love my wife. I think we're still in love.
Speaker 1: So Will, what's like, top five romantic things that you've done in this relationship that you're in right now?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Good one, that's.
Speaker 2: Top five And it's top five most romantic things that you've done in Yeah, the relationship. I five, I know, maybe three, because I'll give you top to top one. Okay, okay, okay, that's romantic. That's what gives one of your whole ass romanic romance. That's just a Thursday.
Speaker 1: We had the candle out, Yeah we got wasn't it was from bed bathroom beyond.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, It's one of those Joe Malone real nice.
Speaker 6: Game.
Speaker 2: It was like for mint or something. We were on a rug and whatnot in Miami.
Speaker 3: What have I done?
Speaker 2: I see you over here thinking, I'm like, what if I I do a little subtle ship? I mean you pay rent?
Speaker 3: I pay rent?
Speaker 2: Romantic Honestly, that's when the lights come on.
Speaker 3: But money is not romantic, Yes it is. I mean it can be, and she pays effort.
Speaker 2: How dare you got money? All these gigst she got albums out, she's working on her egot. Yeah, he doesn't have time, but I mean, well a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I'll pay all if I.
Speaker 1: Must, if I want, if I must, if she's gonna leave me, then yeah, if she threatens to leave me, it makes the most sense.
Speaker 2: Ese uh no, what do I do?
Speaker 4: Like we take we go on trips a lot of times, and like she'll see a jumpsuit, win it out, you know her, she loves her jumpsuits, like specific be out somewhere, or I'll see it like pulled up on her computer and I won't say anything, but then it will be on.
Speaker 2: The bed like like some lawns. Right Tho.
Speaker 3: There you go with a little note. Yeah, I wrote, I wrote, you.
Speaker 2: Drew you drew a photo. You drew a picture of a jumpsuit and.
Speaker 3: Let me know what you think.
Speaker 1: Drew a picture of panties and then made an ex put it on the jumpsuit.
Speaker 2: Get yourself so nice? I like, yeah, yeah, that's from man. I think that like just being thoughtful. Yeah, and surprises are.
Speaker 3: Cool, like showing up places when I wasn't expected to be there.
Speaker 2: But what is she with somebody else?
Speaker 3: That's a whole other conversation.
Speaker 2: I probably just go pop up, but that's but that's the rom com right there.
Speaker 1: He pops up with his little flowers with his jumpsuit set up in a bouquet of flowers, and she's with somebody else and he's just like, you know, he drops it.
Speaker 2: He runs out, he's crying.
Speaker 3: The camera follows the bouquet down right right right.
Speaker 2: It bounces for some reason.
Speaker 1: It hits the ground and it bounce and then you're running down the street and Anderson Park is in the back.
Speaker 3: This is great. I love this movie already.
Speaker 2: And then he almost gets hit by cab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he falls because there's like a pothole or something, and the woman in the cab gets out and she's like are you okay? And it's I don't know, and that woman is Kerrie Washington. Cab drivers like get up, you have to move. It's not a cab though, it's an uber but it's like, I give.
Speaker 2: One song and she's like, somewhere you can come with me.
Speaker 1: And then Jennifer Lopez pops up and she's like enough, and then Winston comes in.
Speaker 2: And it's raining.
Speaker 3: And it's hit by the car. He did that accent, having never talked to Jamaican.
Speaker 1: Was like, excuse me, excuse me, excuse I've got it, excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Excuse change.
Speaker 3: Being from Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, oh that was that movie was I would never treat me like a yeah, but you ye, child at.
Speaker 3: That accent and dance. And then in Brown Sugar there's a scene where it's.
Speaker 2: Right, Brown Sugar, Common was in it.
Speaker 4: Right, Common was in rapping song or most most deaf most I think Common was in it too. But they're wrapped in the Common song. Him and so now on the bench, and it's like, it's like he's not It's like you didn't hear that song. Yeah, you don't have it only you don't even know the song.
Speaker 2: You don't know how that song goes. Why are you rapping? It's very weird. He's a weird Yeah, well, Ted Diggs is a weird man.
Speaker 1: His hats okay, hold on, hold on, I will I will say, honestly, I feel like he follows all meetings in New York. I have served him numerous times. He is like life of the party type guy. The hats are always terrible, but he tips wonderfully. So I'm not gonna talk too much. Ship the movies is.
Speaker 2: Trash, but he is a nice he's a nice guy.
Speaker 3: Probably he's got some of that money.
Speaker 2: He's spending her money because so they have a just they have a son together, right, and he's probably getting support. Well, I mean, I feel like makes more money than she.
Speaker 3: Rosney.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's still making those those wicked checks or whatever, and she he So he was like, oh, my son is not black, he's mixed. And he was like, no, you're you're a black son. Yeah, my son is not black.
Speaker 2: He's minxed. That's how hard, that's how strong her money is.
Speaker 1: But somebody hit him up on Twitter and was like, okay, well, well when the cops stopped your mixed son, they're gonna they don't think he's black or they don't think he's white.
Speaker 2: And he was like, they're gonna think he's mixed. He never spoken to a cop. He's like, excuse me, what he's gonna do is he gave his son a card? This is uh yeah. Adele is who said that hid Adele. He didn't even care. He knew he was dead wrong but wrong about it.
Speaker 1: He didn't give an He's like, I'm not going back his his his to pay was too tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got okay, well Wrapp Yeah, are you going to the George Street House? Where is it? I don't know, to drop some water. I gotta make water at the George Street listen, Will, thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 1: If maybe let's go around the table the romantic comedy that you feel like everybody should see at least once.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's a comedy, but Eternal Sunshine in the Spotless Mind, I have never one of the greatest movies ever.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sid, do you have one made in Manhattan? Because that's the realst movie. I think she's actually Puerto Ricanan in that, so she is actually Latin. Yeah, okay, and I just anything that just you watch how Stell got her groove back.
Speaker 2: That's what I recommend. Yes, thank you guys so much for listening this week. Come see us at an Inny factory every Sunday.
Speaker 1: Every Sunday you go see him and follow Will Miles on all of his platforms.
Speaker 3: And watch my Comedy Central half hour. That's right, I gotta go pee.
Speaker 2: Thank you to the lovely Adele.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 2: Forever.
Speaker 5: This has been Forever Dog Production, executive produced by Brett Bauham, Joecilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Uugh, that episode was a trip.
Speaker 1: But before we go, we must chat one more time about betterhelp dot com. What's standing between you and happiness is you are your own feelings at roadblock, preventing you from achieving your goals. Have you thought about talking to someone but are uncertain or unsure of where to start. Betterhelp dot com online counseling is there for you. Betterhelp makes it easy to connect with licensed professional counselors caring professionals specializing in the issues that you want to talk about. Depression, I got that, stress and anxiety, Hello, trauma, Yes, grief, self esteem in others. Connect with your counselor in a safe and private environment. Get help at your own time and at your own pace. Schedule secure video and phone session or text your therapists. All included worldwide, and you can start communicating in under twenty four hours. Best of all, it's a truly affordable option and for unofficial expert listeners, get ten percent off your first month with discount code expert. If you've been wanting to talk, get started today go to betterhelp dot com slash expert. Simply fill out the questionnaire to help them assess your needs and get matched with the counselor you'll love one that you can always change. That's betterhelp dot com slash Expert promo code expert