Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up everybody? Welcome to the bubble Dub show. You know super Bowl weekend. You know we got some legends in the building. This man here, he needs no introduction, but you know Beast Mode aka mar Son Lynch.
Speaker 1: How you doing, fam nigga? Hell lord, that ship was rash nigga.
Speaker 3: If you donna give me the water bell version of you, nigga, I don't know know parts of it.
Speaker 1: I need the nigga that I've seen on the on the tube that I was. I need that nigga, but I.
Speaker 2: Need to straight drop man mor Son Lynch and the motherfucking building.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got a legend in the building. Man, welcome man. We ain't know you're right now?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, how you doing? Man?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great now that I'd got my nigga out there. You feel me like he had to shake that ship off them square glasses and get right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean before they get left. But I respect it for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: What you do, man, How you doing your day? It's made no life after football. Let's talk about it. Man, what's you up to?
Speaker 1: V day? More? Sham bro, I ain't even gonna hold you.
Speaker 4: I probably had one of the uh one of the most unsuspected uh what you call it excitements that I'd have had when uh a nigga just had a movie come out yesterday.
Speaker 1: Let's talk. Let's talk about it, niggah. What is it called? Love Hurt?
Speaker 4: Love Hurt Universal just came out in theaters. Bro, I walked the red carpet, had moms and my mama with me on.
Speaker 1: Some solid shit.
Speaker 4: Bro. That shit was like a blessing, though, you feel talking about I asked my mama this though, I say, Hey, Mama, now we didn't be in the super.
Speaker 1: Bowls, we didn't be in the hallted. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I say, now we don't walk the red carpet. You know what I mean, the whole little movie shit. So I so I asked what felt better walking, you know, I mean around the super Bowl or walking the red carpet, No question about it. Super Bowl Nigga, I said, oh shit, Okay, she said, baby, ain't even know. So, I mean, you know, I do got a lot of move spate for that, but this was one unexpected. But I had a great ass time. So you know, I mean between you know, the little business ventures that I got going on dipping into some little active and ship. I mean the activists work that I get down with being the philanthropy work fucking with my community, not just not just in Oakland, but the community of the world for sure.
Speaker 2: What made you wanted to get into films though? Like what's sparked that? Like, man, let me let me jump into this movie game.
Speaker 4: I ain't even gonna hold you that ship with them there like a little accident.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying, it's my career and ship.
Speaker 4: The nigga did, Uh, there's some little commercials and ship like that. Then nigga had a couple of interviews or whatever, and uh, motherfuckers was fucking with it.
Speaker 1: So you feel me.
Speaker 4: I did a uh, I did a TV show called Murderville and they gave me the opportunity to get down and they you know what I mean, I'm like, ooh shit, I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: Brand for me.
Speaker 4: I got public school education. The nigga can't read like that. You feel me? So the niggas like, wait for white, you know what I mean? I was right, Wait, ain't spoke you feel me? But then the nigga tell me like, nah, you ain't got no script. You just get to be you the whole time. So I'm like, all right, bro, I tried that ship. Bro uh murdyvelle shout out will on that he really put a nigga in the mix though. But when we did it, yeah, I mean immediately after that then I started uh individuals reaching out to me to like, you know what I mean, Hey, what's up? We want to see you know you and our film and shit, come audition for uh for a row? And then uh, I got a movie called The Bottoms that I did, and you know, I mean that ship took off and you feel me, I guess I played well on the screen.
Speaker 1: So niggas been fucking with it. Man.
Speaker 2: That's dope. Man, that's man. I got a couple of movies from straight on to me. Nig I'm talking about nigga. Ain't ain't no premier Nigega. That ship straight to tube. I'm sick of that ship. Gee, I'm gonna be a too be king for y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then look this.
Speaker 4: The bedtime you get a tube, bro, you gotta tap in with a nigga with it.
Speaker 2: You feel me, I'll come get down with you. You know what I'm saying saying, show my little piece of game. I'm in a movie and ship like it's on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's on Netflix too. Nigga to be doing up right and knock the people that's on tub it out. But you know I got dreams, bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Man, Look, you can have all that the motherfucker got start somewhere because ship.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: A nigga had a dream too, never thought it was obtainable, but a nigga went and worked for it, and then you know what I mean, at the end of the day, nigga really got into some ship that you know what unsuspected on God. I mean, you know how a niggah where I come from, how niggas go. It don't really work out like this. You feel me, which is why you feel me hot. I love it, shit, I respect it. You feel me though. I know God made away for a nigga because yeah, it could have been hugging. So nigga, when you talk about the Toob movie, your motherfucker's be going cause I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what Twobe movie it is.
Speaker 4: Bro. The BI came to the door like, yeah, what's up, nigga? Got home, man, that that pop everybody in the house and the baby bro I've seen on a little clip on on Tweeter and shit bro, like, oh shit, they all here active. So if your twob movie was like that, you gotta tell me what it is.
Speaker 1: If I'm gonnaack that old what's up man?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 2: You know, so we got here and joined super Bowl weekend. Of course, you know you've been into super bowls, bro, Like what was your experience your first time being at the super Bowl and then like what was that like a young man coming from.
Speaker 1: Oakland and what you've been through? Like what was that? Like? Man, I ain't gonna hold you like.
Speaker 4: My experience at the UH at my first super Bowl, that shit was like when you were in it, you really can't understand what's going on, but you feel me like that shit was. That shit was beautiful in the sense of Nigga. I was able to bring my whole family to that motherfucker, you know what I mean, Like Nigga, I would have never thought that, you know, I mean we would have been ever to be on the stage like that and then together like Nigga, that shit was beautiful, Like everybody would probably say, like the biggest moment of the Super Bowl, like when you get to hold that trophy and shit, bruh. I probably left the game, probably like with two minutes left in the game, went in the locker room when it got a shower, got dressed in hell of shit.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 4: Confetti came down, all the shit and as soon as I come to the door, nigga, my mama at the door of the locker room. You feel what I'm saying, Yeah, Mama, come here, we in there. You feel me. I got some I got some pure white Hennessy in my bag, so you feel me up. We go to the locker. I'm in there drinking my mama hell of shit, and all of a sudden, you feel me. The whole team coming that mother for Hey, what's adding niggas? Super Bowl being this, that and the third is the most shit. I'm like, hell yeah, you feel me now? The locker room is an interesting place. You feel me now?
Speaker 1: Mind you?
Speaker 4: I got moms in that bitch with me. Niggas come in, you know, taking off all the ship. I'm walking to the doe like, oh yeah, we out for me. I get to the doe, push that bitch open and turn it around like, man, where the fuck? Then my MoMA in the middle of the locker room, Bro on the middle of the city, the middle of the That was at the Giant Stadium. You know, they got a little logo and ship, Mom's at the middle of the motherfucking logo like that, Mama, bring your mother fucking ass. You feel what I'm saying, you man, you get up out the locker room. We walked through the through the crowded ship, going back to getting my breface my sister, my chests them and you know, I gotta got my hoodie on, got my masks up.
Speaker 1: You feel me though?
Speaker 4: All the ship and somebody had snapped a picture of me with my arm around my mama and.
Speaker 1: We walking through.
Speaker 4: You feed me the dough the crowd that picture that me and my mama got walked do that. That's probably the best moment that I got from the Super Bowl though.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about. That suit was special, Bro.
Speaker 2: In your eyes? You know, what what do it take for a championship team? I mean, what do it take for a team to win it all? Like when you're watching you know, you're watching Kansas City, You're watching the Eagles play like what are you looking at at a team that, Okay, this team probably gonna take.
Speaker 1: It like ye see, it's different from what you looking at as a whole. And then when you in it and you knowing.
Speaker 4: The difference is is you gotta have because you got fifty three niggas that can suit up to go and play that day. You got to get all fifty three of them niggas to believe in one goal.
Speaker 1: And it can't be theyself.
Speaker 4: It's got to be that no matter what position that we in, we can win this game. And when the motherfucker got that type of mindset, that unbeatable. So going into that motherfucker, if you know, the nigga on the side of you to the left, the nigga on the side of you to the right, the nigga in front you, and the nigga behind you, your niggas is all on the same.
Speaker 1: Braidway, what is it? Brave wave? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Thinking the same got the same mentality cord that gave you the best, the best opportunity to be successful and on the biggest stage. That's how that shit go for Suwn. You could look at motherfucking uh a roster. Yeah, I mean, all they got the better team is that it depends on who come to play that day.
Speaker 2: For sure, because y'all for a Super Bowl, y'all be man right, Yeah, Oh, y'all told his ass.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm telling you, And that's what.
Speaker 2: It's like going against man and man like just you know, you running back, you just watching him operate?
Speaker 1: What was that like though?
Speaker 2: Even though you're kicking his ass, because y'all are kicking his ass, that game.
Speaker 4: Ain't don't dive a back even though we would, It's still just put you in a position of where you on some ship. Like anytime you take you know, I mean anytime that nigga take the field, you just got to hold your breath because at an't given a moment. Once that nigga get our own brother, you know what I mean, that's the chef. You feel me eat That nigga gonna cook something up. You know, I'm talking about one of the best to ever do it. And the thing is he come with his own playbook, so he know that motherfucker inside and our outside and then on some other ship. And at the same time that nigga actually know what he's doing, I ain't know what he talking about he putting niggas in positionally going eat and do hell and shit. But I ain't gonna lie to Way Cam and Earl Shon BB and motherfucking the way them niggas come and hit and ship niggas, remember that morning.
Speaker 2: So nigga and shit get real though, you feel I'm talking about and then not only y'all beating him, then then you go up against you know, quote unquote the gold breaky had him, had him, had him against the motherfucking dote on the bro I'm talking about on the ropes, like.
Speaker 1: Like like what was.
Speaker 2: That going against Bill Billy checking him that game? You know we knew obviously we know the outcome of that situation facts, but uh, you know some bullshit anyway, So you know, I talk about it all the time about certain things, bro, and I even talked about it this year with Lamar Josh Allen. I told him Josh Allen was gonna win MVP because I just felt like that.
Speaker 4: How you knew nigga got the scripts. So you've been on there with Skip with me many trying to make face. Man, Really, they could dry, they could try to look, they could try to do whatever they want to get it, you know what I mean. But you can't deny that ail, the ail that nigga man for show That's what they ailed, that nigga for show Bro.
Speaker 1: I look at this, I was just looking at the way I was looking at it.
Speaker 2: But obviously back to that Super Bowl number two you was in with the Legion of Boom going against Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: What was that game? Playing? Like? Man?
Speaker 4: That ship was I mean, you know, considering where it went to, you know what I mean, it'd be a lot of mixed emotions and that you know, I mean that the answer to that question, that ship changed as you evolved as a person, and you know what I mean, the more you're doing your life and hell of ship. So I mean you get to learn ship from it, see what it really make you and make of you. This man, I ain't gonna hold you like a lot of niggas came come back from that. And I mean, you see what's going on with uh? With how the world react to that shit. You feel what I'm saying. But I mean, at the same time, like to let that shit affect me in a way to where I'm you know what I mean, always fucked up over it or negative thinking behind it, A nigga can't move forward for sure. And you feel me though, I'm about beating my feet, you know, I'm talking about ten toss to the pavement, going to go get it how I get it, So you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's just teaching nigga.
Speaker 4: Ay as bad as it might seem, it ain't always how I look.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you know, just just playing against dog.
Speaker 4: You feel me though, is it's another situation just like you know what I mean, when you got eighteen on the other side, when you got paid on the other side.
Speaker 1: Like at any given moment, this nigga can go up, and.
Speaker 4: I believe the game plan at that point of time was to keep that nigga off the field as much as you can.
Speaker 1: So you throw a past.
Speaker 4: You feel me though, that way, if it's incomplete for show, he's gonna stop the clock, then you get back to how you gonna maneuver or whatever.
Speaker 1: Quote unquote how nigga was told what was going on.
Speaker 4: But in that type of situation for show, yeah, a nigga want the ball all the shit. But yeah, I mean, just knowing that you got somebody on the other side of the field who really get down like that, you gotta do what you gotta do in order to keep that nigga in check. And the only way you can keep that niggain check is if you don't have him on the field kind of way like Mahomes you don't want him at that ball man. Shit, it seemed like that's the same kind of way now, like you can you can do great against him, but if he got the ball lass, he gonna sco It's kind of like that kind of man, you know what. And then I've been saying this for about like the last two weeks or something. Though you feel me because I got the opportunity to do some shit would patch you Mahome's daddy, Oh don't had Mahmie daddy.
Speaker 1: Oh solid as fuck. I already know.
Speaker 4: And then when you come up underneath that type of ism, you you ain't got no choice but that shit to just rub off on you. Though you feel me, and it's hard to shake some real ism when you got it, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: But that nigga bounced out.
Speaker 4: The motherfucking PRIs uber nigga fired up a black nigga.
Speaker 1: I said all year, I'm for show in the right.
Speaker 4: Space, told y'all. Nigga them you feel me. I don't know what it is about niggas with blacks, bro, Like you feel me. We cool ass niggas and hell of shit though, But nigga, you can't just tell us to do some shit that ain't you know what I mean, and then't.
Speaker 1: Expected to get done.
Speaker 4: Like we got our own little type of thing and that nigga is for show one of them type of individuals, bro. And he got to see and that you could see it any even if he don't like, you could tell he got something on the inside of the dog day. You feel me, Cause ain'ty nigga that I throw around the back past in a football game, like you know what I mean? Everybody, I look at it as like Jenius. But you gotta know like that nigga ain't rap too tight, you feel what I'm saying. So nigga, you know you need a little bit of that to be great, especially in this world.
Speaker 2: I told the people that a couple of weeks ago, is it is Patrick Mahon's nigga's pete. You know it's Patrick Mahons when his daddy hang around. You know they have the crip eating off thirds when daddy come around. They got them really every year and I want their flats, nigga them flats. Well, but yeah here and.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, I really like and I ain't gonna hold you, like nigga as far as the game, like I fucked with with tough. You feel me because at your time right now, you got what you got going on. How they disrespect him running back and hell of ship and it's a quarterback game, so you know. I love to see bru get one, but realistic, I ain't gonna hold you. I want to see a three p I see for shore, want to see a three pece. I won't to see it because I feel like.
Speaker 2: I will be able to do I really say, he'll go three never won three good?
Speaker 1: That was fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm awboy friend for life, even though we ain't were for damns.
Speaker 4: All right, damn you beat me to it because I was finish come for you.
Speaker 1: I was coming even though you did your thing in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Adam, think about if you would have been a cowboy you had that store on your goddamn head.
Speaker 1: Be smoke. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 4: Got a mirror like when I when I was getting drafted and ship you feel me. I had to talk to all thirty two teams because they wanted to know my story. Comm I should ain't always been you know, smooth sailing and what we got going on. You know, nigga has some trials and tribulations. Who I mean forming young individual who well, I ain't own nigga out y'all super you know I'm talking about. But you know what I mean, informed the nigga that's in front of you the day type ship. But when I went to go meet with him, he said something, Jerry Jones say something. He said, you know what, man, it's crazy that you sit right there because all the great running backs that came, yeah, I mean through this motherfucker, they all sat in that sea and across there is where all the receivers said that. He like, So, whether we draft you or not, I know you're gonna be great. I'm like, damn, okay, I don't want to know who said here? Say all of them, anyone that you could think of, they sat it right here? Am it? Or set like the whole Yeah I'm talking about I say, ship, Well, if I'm going down the right path, then ship all right? Just about touching in the seat and then you know, now nigga thinks back on it for me, you know what I mean, Like, damn, they really did have a I mean a solid career.
Speaker 2: Sorry, they had more than solid career. Man, I don't know matter fact. No, we ain't gonna be talking about me being down. We ain't gonna say you know what I'm saying. You know it was solid, all right? We call it great? Say that fan, like you had a great career. Oh, let's get to that. How do you feel about the about the Hall of Fame? How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna give it? Dom No?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, the thing is like, yeah, I mean when the nigga got uh what they call it when they put me up, they say it was an opportunity from Yale, all right for Shure. But well, I'll tell you it straight there, like as far as uh if a nigga at first ballot or not, like, if it don't happen, then I don't think it is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: But then that's that's it for me.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to smoke like I ain't because I don't want to sit around waiting on that type of shit. When I could be going out here to go and do you know what I mean, so much other shit and then go get how I would look at it as respecting and other crafts.
Speaker 1: That wasn't my main you I mean.
Speaker 4: Situation like I done done shit to where you know it wasn't my my calling. Lord, you know what I mean, how a nigga get down and being rewarded to the highest degree in those type of situations. So what it'll let me know is even though it ain't happened the way that it was supposed to for me with you know what I mean, being first ballot of Lene D I mean, you know it's cool you got two thousand rushing yards or eighty five touchdown or twenty five hundred receiving yards, bro super Bowl ringing for years, five time probo fire Hall of.
Speaker 1: Fame, I ain't you know?
Speaker 2: And when we know that, we know that, we know that that politics, we know it flowed like you know that shit flowed them. Mother fuck But like you say, whether you get in on the first time or not, you're a motherfucker Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: And that's that's just what it did. What you're doing.
Speaker 2: What we've seen your impact on the motherfucking field when beast Moge is in the backfield, motherfucker bouncing off you bro.
Speaker 1: That's I ain't never been that motherfucker. Not nigg I'm in.
Speaker 4: I mean, I ain't gonna hold you man that you don't it'd be making a nigga feel like that. But there, nigga just got to come back to reality and realize that a nigga in the Hall of Fame or my nigga. G So, I'm good as long as I'm in the Hall of Famer, my nigga, God, I'm slid.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing that matters in yeah hell yeah, so ship it is what it.
Speaker 2: Is, your toughest, the toughest hit you ever took in the NFL oh ship.
Speaker 4: It was two of them, Carlos Dance being uh the Miko' lions head coach from Detections, right, Yes, nigga got a nigga, boy, you can cut Nah, I'm cutting now. I want to try to get him for the rest of the game. Dog, try to get both of them niggas too. And they them big ass niggas too, You feel me? I mean, you know what I mean? What five eleven but two two twenty at the time and then you feel me them some they some big show me. I'm trying to see what's up. But both of them niggas are slept. The nigga though, damn you know. I spend the rest of the game trying to get them niggas back. But yeah, both of them niggas.
Speaker 2: Now you know what I mean, what's the what's the people out there gonna know what's what's what's the grind? And training account Like, before you even go to the training accounting with the team, what are you doing to prepare.
Speaker 1: Yourself before that that? It is awkward? Bro, I ain't gonna hold you, man. Are you different? Man? Look?
Speaker 4: Because the thing is right you most most motherfuckers got like I said, that schedule where you know, get up in the morning, probably go and bust down or something, and then you know, go through their day and then if they gonna get down again, they'll probably go, you know, bust down again or something. But you know what I mean, realistically, I do shit like I'll go through my whole day, you know what I mean, mob be doing hell of shit. I might even step outside. You feel me the't go get on some pud see what's handing with some pearl you know what I mean, talk my shit, you know what I mean, And nigga, maybe like around you know, two thirty three, four o'clock, that's when I go in put in my work. You feel me though, whether I didn't, you know what I mean, had a couple of drinks or something, but it will never stop me. So nigga, I'll get up. I had a thing where I'll go around bleachers. Uh, I'll go run heels, I'll go get in the uh in the sand, do some feed work I mean, or I'm to the gym, you know what I mean, get down with a buzz down you feel me, don't lift a little waist or something like that.
Speaker 1: Or I'll go and do sign of steam room type shit.
Speaker 4: But I would always these things would change throughout the day, throughout the week, and then you feel me.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker's always just talking like bro.
Speaker 4: I don't never see you work out, bro, but you strongest here, like yeah, because probably when you sleep, you know, I mean, getting ready to get up to go to work in the morning, that's when I'm busting down.
Speaker 1: Then I'll see you when I see you.
Speaker 4: At work, and then I just do what we got on the card. But you know a lot of motherfuckers be I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that, you know what I mean. But I took something that I think really helped my career. Was was swimming. Swimming and as like, you don't need to you fee me. It's just getting in that water that resisted that shit, you know, I mean that it what I what I learned is it worked all the little muscles that you don't know you need to be right, But Nigga, probably the swimming pool is probably the best, the best thing for any athlete, you know what I mean, the best, Like it ain't no wearing tear on your body. You always getting resistance and you working muscles you don't even know. You working that you don't even got. We don't know that shit work.
Speaker 1: Dang, Yeah, Nigga put me on game with this ship. Look man, it's all good man, that's what we hear. FO.
Speaker 2: You know, switch over to box. You know a little bit about boxing. Man who you got got a canilo in.
Speaker 1: Crawft the Crawford all day man, that nigga. What further of all that nigga name but bud for sure. And then nigga. I like it.
Speaker 4: If I could just imagine dog, you feel me running around because I believe from Omaha, yeah, Ross, I could see that nigga like somebody come and knocking on cub.
Speaker 1: Door line, Hey, can bud come out? But how long?
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna tell that nigga he come outside, no shoes if me no socks? Like what we're doing today, nigga, we playing hoop? All right, come on, let's go, Like, bro, you ain't gonna put on those shoes. No, it's cool, I don't need them. That's the type of individual that I see that nigga is you feel me like he He reminded me of one of them badass kids that's gonna come out and you know you donna have hell of all ship here here come dog. But I don't know bully shit, but more so like y'all already know what's so with me. But he looked like he running outside with no shit, with no feet off, just getting to it whatever we're doing.
Speaker 1: But you know he got got shot in the head and drove himself to the hospital. T Well, then there you go, the bigger motherfucker who got shut in the head. Ship. Yeah, yeah, man, you. I'm talking about that. Look.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that nigga probably smoked blacks too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that nigga, that nigga Angel that man, my nigga turning in the smoky you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But you Yeah, I fucked with Bud for show though. Bro, right now in the NFL running back? Who reminds you of yourself? Who remind me and myself even though you wanted with time?
Speaker 1: But somebody that be told that bit.
Speaker 4: I mean, damn, it's so many of them niggas man, oh ship yeah yeah, but different though, that nigga jump over people backwards, this ship, that nigga sitting your times man, God damn dog yet Dog that I'll probably say, like I like, uh Montgomery, yeah my nigga. Yeah, you feel me, he's looking the head bust ship. So I fuck with Dog. But I mean, you know, I fuck with a lot of these niggas, don't, Bro, You feel.
Speaker 1: Like reach out to you and ask you for or come trained this well?
Speaker 4: I mean you know, I mean you know it, you know what the thing is. I hollered at uh uh uh baby. Then a couple of days ago, it was telling like yeah, Bro, like you know you all reach out, you'll hollered like I mean, you know how I look at it is more so like you know, I just enjoyed watching the little niggas get down and how they moving.
Speaker 1: So if nigga do reach out, then it's always love.
Speaker 4: But for the most part, you feel me, don't give a nigga the space letting get down how it get down. But if it comes to a little nigga who I see probably going through some shit or might need a little reminder of some shit though, then I tap in on some Hey look bro, it's good.
Speaker 1: Just tap in with me if you need something. But you know, realistic.
Speaker 4: So while I'm telling you, if you're a little nigga out there and you getting down nigga and you want to highland bruh, then come high last super unp.
Speaker 1: You feel me. Don we don't figure it out, So I.
Speaker 4: Mean, ain't like you know, it's a wall or a block with it, especially with how you could get in contact with just about anybody right now. But I mean, you know, I make sure that I mean, every time I see a running back or something for show running back, try to you know what I mean, encourage little nigga to keep doing, keep doing their thing, regardless to the position that they in. But I mean, a nigga could really do better on you know what I mean, reaching out your niggas and getting right.
Speaker 1: But that's that's that's the reason why I was saying it, because anything I do, I want to be great and you bro. So if if.
Speaker 2: I'm a running back, bro, I want to reach out to you and pigas and them and pick yourr frame anything I can just kind of still give me an edge over the next. But like you say, the running back position right now has been walked down. I hate that s and get that damn ye. You know what I'm saying, Like they feel like they can go out and get I run it back at every time.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think so now. I mean not when you've got you feeling. You got niggas right now like you got Nadge, you got Joe, and then the little niggas from the home too. Me.
Speaker 1: So what's happening to my young niggas? You feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: And then it's a little another little nigga I think in Buffalo from Fresco, I'm drawing a blank on your name. But I've been watching you little niggas saying you do your ship respect.
Speaker 2: But I mean I just Fred Yeah, no, David Davis, Buffalo, imigga's daddy cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel Fresco. Yeah, you know what I mean. He another nigga about to say about the soil.
Speaker 4: But I mean, you know, just a lot of these niggas and the thing be, you know what I mean, to the you know what I mean, like you got young niggas, so they might be looking at it the same way like you know, Og probably you know what I mean, doing this shit or whatever. It was no different than you know what I mean when when I was in my position and I you know what I mean, I'm looking up to the niggas who did it before me, and it's like, damn, I don't want to go higher as Og because you know, he probably got hell of shit going on, and they looking at it like I love youngster trying to figure it out this that or third. But it ain't too much of a disconnect through all of us. And I'm talking about from the running back position because Shire nigga just pulled up at the hotel and EMM Smith pull up on the nigga like, man, I'm like, damn em Smith, that nigga looking at me like damn nigga beatsmoke and I'm like, shit, bruh, it's a pleasure that, you know what I mean, put it together with you this that no nigga come here and sit down. Shit, That shit threw me off like hongd On. You feel like, yeah, what's good though, you feel get to sit down and chop gaming. Oh this nigga, Oh, this nigga is solid nigga. There ain't no different from when I nigga pull up on Berry or Eric Dickerson, I talk to you, fee me though, something real older niggas, you know, just shining that Alexander, you feel me, those jern Bettest lt You feel me though, like Marcus Allen, like.
Speaker 1: All these they're like damn hold on, oh you niggas is niggas.
Speaker 4: Then you think about it as far as a position type situation, you get that most running back them niggas done came from up out of something though. These are the same niggas who running down the street with no feet on. You feel me just trying to get there, trying to do it like okay, yeah, but you know the misconception of you know all of this is that everybody too got something going on to where they too busy. But nah, nigga, it don't take nothing but for an individual to reach out or get the connection that they need, because I mean, at the end.
Speaker 1: Of the day, nigga, we all need that.
Speaker 4: We all need that even in your space like committeean that you you know what I mean, probably look at you know what I mean, reach out to that nigga just on the street, say, nigh, I tapped in with dog you feel me?
Speaker 1: But is he ain't gonna kid?
Speaker 4: Ain't the worst ain't that gonna come out of it? Is knowing you ain't had that ship already. So yeah, you know what I mean. But that's that's that's something that I believe like is missing with you know what I mean, especially the generation of running backs and then what you know, I mean, Derick Henry say Kwan Nag, Josh Jacobs, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. You know what I mean? You know I mean Jones, You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Uh, Montgomery, the little nigga out and that like all these little niggas who out there.
Speaker 1: Running like oh man, and then get like all.
Speaker 4: Them all the niggas who really you feel me though, getting active and rocking though like I would I would have, I would encourage them niggas to whoever was they do when they was growing up, to reach out to them, even if it ain't.
Speaker 1: To build a relationship.
Speaker 4: Is just to have a conversation with them, To let these niggas know, like, hey, you know what I mean, a nigga, respect what you did, this, that and the third whether it's I modeled my game after you or I heard you know you in an interview and I liked what you were saying. But at the end of the day, to give an open you feel me though, an open conversation to nigga. If you need something, I'm gonna hoigher at you in nigga, we can figure it out. Because a lot of shit that they was going through right now, especially in the Free Agency. It ain't no way in the world you should have had motherfucking sat Quan, Josh Jacobs and fucking uh dig Henry hit free agency. That no, sir, No, sir, hell no, that should have never should have happened.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying the nigga.
Speaker 4: But the thing is how they disrespect the position makes it a little different. But you know what I mean, when you could highly ask somebody who done being through what you and being through, it ain't so much more of a nigga trying to tell you what to do. It's just more and so like, hey, nigga, you're not the only person who's going through this shit like I went through the thing. But the thing is, I wish I would have been able to holler at a Barry Sanders, you know, I mean, Jimmy Smith, you feel me though, Corey Dillion, motherfucking uh oh yeah, nigga, Jamal Lewis, like, you know, to go high last. Some of the niggas who are Davis Nigga was out there running it, uh for the red skin like nigga. I was watching them the like damn nigga. But the thing is, all I know was what they was doing. But when you go through what you're going through, when you had to, you know, I mean, figure it out what you're doing for your business, like nigga. I wish I would have been able to highlight them for them niggas to give me some little insight on how they finna play the game and how they gonna finess the nigga because then you're going to that it ain't that stressful, but you kind of got an idea of what's going on, how they trying to play shit, how they looking that shit. It's like I was telling you a little earlier, like motherfucker we look at it like, oh yeah, these motherfucker's hiding behind the business type shit.
Speaker 1: And how you seen it.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can speak on this like when y'all have bonuses and singing to reach and sometimes coaches don't let play us.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, restoles, I mean, it's a business. There's a business now, yeah, I mean, you know we.
Speaker 4: All seen it to where you know, playing time might go down. You might be on the verge of you know what I mean, getting that extra five yards that you need to hit a two million dollar in center.
Speaker 1: But I mean you got to think about it. You don't have to.
Speaker 4: But when you think about it on the other h on the other end, as far as this coach and if that coach can save the organization two million dollars another five hundred thousand, that's a five hundred thousand and two million that they don't got to pay. And now that's all profit for them. You feel what I'm saying. So then you look at it a little different, like, well, shit, now I run businesses and shit like, and I got bit like, oh shit, oh this why they did that, Like damn, it ain't even person against this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: But if I'm looking.
Speaker 4: At it, and now I got you know, I got my my guy baby in here, you finish it. I'm looking at it like shit, if I go ahead and get this fifteen hundred yards, I'll be able to go get an extra five hundred.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean to two in? Baby? What you want from that?
Speaker 4: We're finna go to the uh what's that damn story called rainbow at East Mound? Were finna go to rainbow and you gonna go in there and you're gonna go get your ship go into a rainbow out here. They got rainbow on the tree. See the tree? I go city Know, well, that's what I'm saying. You feel me, Not only that, we're gonna go to clears afterwards, go ahead and get you some of them God Damn's wars love for whatever? The fuck to me is that we gonna you fear me. We're gonna get active you know what I mean, niggas, it'd be shipped like and then it But then when you get to that point, then you start thinking.
Speaker 1: But that's as you grow though.
Speaker 4: But you gotta have somebody who can get you some ism on that for do you to put it in perspective?
Speaker 1: For you could get it?
Speaker 4: And then the thing is, you know, we got a lot of individuals who are around us who don't speak the same language. Now we get it, we can hear it, but at the end of the day when we break it down, it's completely different than whatever the fuck it was that we just broke down. So now it's like, Okay, well, what the fuck did I really get myself into?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So what do you think your old coach gonna bring to the Las Vegas Rags people?
Speaker 4: The writer I know for sure what I know the dog gonna bring. He gonna bring a culture, for sure, he gonna bring a culture. He gonna have a lot of fun. And that motherfucker the thing he know what he's doing, not even know what he's doing. He know what he's looking for, he know what the team is. And the thing is, I believe he don't look at it at and say like, oh, I need to recreate the two thousand and teen two thousand and when I leave about that bitch my last game with him two twenty so you look for twenty ten when I got there the two twenties with my last game with him, like that nigga mine like you know what I mean, he really a shrink, like a therapist, or I mean so social, you know what I mean, psychology like Phil Jackson. He's psychology. Though you feel me? What can I do right now to bring the best out of you?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And he gonna bring that out of individual, But he also know the individual that you would be one of the niggas that he would bring you.
Speaker 1: Feel me, because I see what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now I'm gonna do my psychology thing on you and let me see where I could take you to make you even better. Now, for me, it wasn't that me and this nigga was on the same level. But when that nigga did what he did, now I'm mad as fuck. And then when you get a nigga who mad as fuck? Who if you say, all right, we need you gonna run through this white wall right here behind the uh the camera and at the same time, you already know i'ma go and do that ship one hundred and ten and I'm not hot, but now you're that made me hot.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 4: This motherfucking peeler don't stand a chance. I'm finna run through that bitch and keep him trucking on that. But he knew how to. He knew how to bring that ship out of not just me, but every player that he had, And I think, yeah, I mean any a.
Speaker 1: Bay, niggam, so you feel me.
Speaker 4: He got ties to the bay and I know he even though they Las Vegas writers, he's still looking at him as the you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Sure, And like you just said to bring shit out of people, and that's kind of like, why how I do that trash shit?
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm not trashing the person. I'm just trashing the plate because I know what you can do. Fuckers an it back in the NFL or any professional sports is not trash, bro, But some nights we out and be trashed some trash. But you know what I'm saying, that's shooting three for thirty you and motherfucking club.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying That triples this shit. Nigga, you bullshit. You know what I'm saying. You boys shit, you ain't like great players, don't have bad games. Bang the bag back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bullshit, My nigga, you trash. I'm gonna call all you out on it. I'm gonna let you know, nigga, you can do better, all right? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Where that comes from?
Speaker 2: Like, motherfuck, come on, bro, stop if you see me, can't give a motherfucking rebound, Oh god, seven feet three rebounds?
Speaker 1: You get your ass over with me. They don't have that. They don't have people around them. You know what I'm saying, letting them know that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're getting thirty and forty me, that's cool, nigga, but give me thirty forty million motherfucking rebounds.
Speaker 1: That's what I need you to do. Rebound and pass the ball. We ain't shooting threes today. Sit Ann'm nigga doing well. They won't do nothing. They ain't got nobody owing.
Speaker 4: So that was that's a big thing, like y'all telling you early, Like nigga, you know, they gotta be all on one accord, thinking the same. Like nigga, I know one thing about about us.
Speaker 1: I mean you know I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't did it with the Yeah, I mean, arguably one of the best coiners that ever bless motherfucker game picture I done. Came to the sideline on Sherman told that nigga like bruh, Hey, hey, yeah, I talked, Hey, hey, you seen when number twenty five was a garden, the nigga who played quarterback, but they put him at receiver and they through that nigga passed and he got a touchdown. That nigga said, Hey, hey, hey, did you see when the nigga who wear number twenty four and he got a handoff and he got he and he fun with the ball. I said, nigga, oh yeah, did you see when when that happened the runner back number twenty four, when it scored two touchdowns Russian and one receiver? He said, oh yeah, But did you see when number twenty five went in lockdown every goddamn receiver and nobody had him?
Speaker 1: Motherfuck?
Speaker 4: I said, ooh, ship, I see. That was how niggas kept each other accountable. So it wasn't just nigga when it was good if it was ugly for us. Nigga, you nigga, you ain't exempt Seane. I don't know what the fuck you doing. I don't know what plays they call him, But Nigga. You out here, Nigga week than a motherfucker Mats shure Cho Mark ass up.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 4: All right, watch this now, nigga because this is my brother though. You feel what I'm saying, not just sharing nigga. Now I have to list the whole fucking You know you had the old Yeah, Caam Early, Earl, Nigga, Maxwell, bb Man, Free Free to Home, Free bb Main. Now I'm talking about bb Then you talk about the d Lin Nigga, Mike Bennett, Cliff Avery, motherfucker McDonald, nig Williams, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, the Home Team, Bang bang Nigga. You got all Nigga, Bobby Wagner, kJ, Mike most Lee Roy, you got Audi and Nigga. They gonna keep you. You feel me though, accountable? If Sean come out there on some bullshit, yeah, they on my line. Hey, bro, you know what to fuck you on? Nigga tooke that motherfucker Cama come to a nigga like this, Hey, do I need to hit you nigga for you to wake up, Bro, I'm good. We do you feel what I'm saying? We we them niggas, but we was all on the same accord to where I'm gonna go and get at them niggas the same way and there ain't no disrespect.
Speaker 1: It's just nigga. I expect better out of you. Y'all all hung out and ship. I said, you know what I'm saying, like, keep it? You know what, man? They already know? Man, I y d nigga, I'm your daddy.
Speaker 4: All the niggas kids is I call them pop Paul babies or I'm their grandpa.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm to the house on weekends. I'm to the house on birthdays. I'm on the house man graduations. I'm pulling up to the schools on little nigga. Hold on, man, where my little nigga at?
Speaker 1: Man? Oh? Where baby girl? Are you feel me? Though? Like I grew with them? You feel what I'm saying, Nigga.
Speaker 4: They kids look at me as you feel me, don't Papa or they'll call me up.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. But this is the love and respect that we got with now. This just wasn't in in Seattle. I did this when I was in Buffalo, and then this is how I was when I was at Oakland. So you feel me. This is just who a nigga is.
Speaker 4: But if we fuck with it, brouh and I'm finish going bust the nigga a head for you. Like the biggest thing that I learned was me band came to me, was like, hey, nigga, whatever you do, nigga, keep running that ball because I like my checks.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Nigga.
Speaker 4: As long as you out there running that motherfucking ball, nigga, I'm gonna be able to get paid. I say, damn, that's how you He like, Yeah, nigga, the harder you run, the better opportunity for me to get my dough. I said, oh shit, So nigga, whether you know what lot when I'm looking out there at receiver and I got Sidney Rice, Doug Baldwin, motherfucking Golden Tate, motherfucking Percy Harvin, your main kurse, Matthews, Nigga, Ricardo Locket, little Baby Locket, like all these niggas Like I'm out there, I'm looking like, oh, that's my nigga, not because he on my team, nigga, that's my nigga because Nigga.
Speaker 1: Just last night, Nigga, we was just doing something.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, We were just doing some shit that could have Nigga put us somewhere. We ain't gonna go or you know, I just pulled up to my nigga house. Then when it meant my nigga mom, theig pops, Nigga wife, the aunties, nigg cousins.
Speaker 1: Man, matter of fact, tell your cousins come over to the house.
Speaker 4: Nigga, we chilling. You know you don't go out, so don't even worry about it. Man telling niggas came pull up to the crib, Nigga, were gonna get down. We're gonna function.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 4: I got a real relationship with these individuals. You feel what I'm saying. So it ain't just no football shit.
Speaker 1: I don't get a little from from the from the fathers, and I'm taking care of their kids. You take tell your kids for my step is oh ship follows disrespectful. I make shake and he's on them niggas. Mind boy, what you're doing. You know what I'm saying. They should show me love bro. Them niggas, No, they show love differently. Them niggas trying to hold on me. Man, I'm taking is man. I pulled up, pulling pistols on me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You're talking about the kids pulling pistols. They dad, bro, I pull up. You know what I'm saying, nigga, You doing their job. Them niggas should have hit you with the what's hand and my niggas what I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Hey me, you need some water? Me hold on?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey man, will you bust this joke? You should say it like this. Nigga were supposed to be in this together. That's what you feel what I'm saying. Yeah, jumped on me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, nigga. We family at this point, That's what I thought. But you know I had to call the police and his kids have to see him going jail. Now you're the im and I charge you. You God damn right, Im not you.
Speaker 4: He ain't showy Foully ship trash, super trash, super nigga.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. That's niggas. Man.
Speaker 4: Nah, hell no, man, she is so you a super step daddy and a super uncle. Yeah, super step daddy and and a super dad. So do they call you uncle? Yeah, the kids now they call me mister miss mister come color purple.
Speaker 1: But you got going on home, mane.
Speaker 5: I had a ceiling on the phone earlier though. Man, it's me having the best of they did. They ain't all right, nigga, that's what this the nigga I've been waiting for. Celie's got what is what? I don't want to go after the you know, the printing was not one thing.
Speaker 1: They ain't got that. Well. I went to the club football man. Yeah, man, take that back, take that. I'm telling you what.
Speaker 2: Me and my pastor down too a fight behind a handycapped woman because she had some clean you're talking about. Let me push the knowledge that I'm pushing this one, nigga. He tried to slide in on the other and what rolled the way?
Speaker 4: Man, when a new chair, I would have got on the motherfucking like you could push us.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You all right? That was her legs, she could fill her legs.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, well I probably wouldn't have sat on her legs, but I a would have got on the back of them handle sideways.
Speaker 1: And that bitch like like I got to pick up so I did she come on pick up putting the truck. Well, then I'm back in the truck and we talk.
Speaker 4: Oh you you efficient for shure that motherfucker me rolling all in the back and ship, oh ship, I would have got the who the fuck?
Speaker 1: Baby? That's your wheelchairs? You know, tinies, so you know she's got to do it anywhere.
Speaker 4: So I like to pull on the side of the road. You know what I'm saying, Can you eat? And you gotta bring the wheelchair round or.
Speaker 1: In the truck? I'm walking? Look, come, what was saying? You know what I'm saying. Ain't that strong? So I hug them. I lean on like a box. You know I smoke. You talk?
Speaker 4: Oh so you giving a smoke? You making love sad? No comber dog comfortable? Come on, you gotta put it on. Then you trusting. Ain't nobody help getting it but me. Boy, you got a lot of motherfucking heart. You said you trust coke can't kill me.
Speaker 1: You a bad man. I haint Kobe seventy time. You mad, Kobe. Have a girl, give your head. You showed one. That's doc man. You ain't say nothing either, Nick, were tingling like a motherfucker. I couldn't even see.
Speaker 4: Was it from the head or front of COVID Nick came smell nothing. I wasn't trying to it, No, I'd have just been watching.
Speaker 1: That meat like god damn, oh, ship boy, you about them live dead? Deal with the head? Do that next? Give a dam I put one sixt them in the cash out. Come here. Ain't you paying for it to get You're from the South for show up? So you know no you we ain't like that.
Speaker 4: We're just trying to see what that next. I said, y'all gonna make go get yeah, go get it. You know you keep the neck taking that ship to him, John, Joe and Marvin.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's talked to the rocks in my her baby because I can't hear you. But man, that's some cold ship boy.
Speaker 1: I ain't never running no, uh the wheelchair pussy before the you a bad man? One leg?
Speaker 2: Well, I ain't talking about the riots no more. They should have a wooden leg. You could take it off and stand it up. She had broke ankle in the car and one of them little scootie things. She had a car wreck, bro So you are like she could take the leg or wouldn't leg. She could take it out.
Speaker 1: When we get into argument, I take the leg. We can't get there running. But you ain't gonna know where juking the ass on some day they ship. You can't catch me. Where are you going? Oh you a bad man? Lef Stead up standing behind me. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, like ahead and ship? But do you hold the leg while you're doing it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But do you touch? Do you touch like the bottom part? Sit like she had it on, rubbing on the She can't get it. It's all a vision. Yeah, yeah, niggas is visual. Baby long it do the leg matched the skin tone to hell? No, it's all It's all a main But though man, no, man, man, I lost rest in peace baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, leg with her too. I cremate it.
Speaker 2: They had no money on each he so you know it was ten thousand dollars the verrier. I make the fifteen money. Did you keep the leg though?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: As a man, you've got a trophy.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker put that motherfucker right next to your eyeshot, he said, Still.
Speaker 1: You still got the Oh yeah, looking for a gig when you're on the fault. That's his memory.
Speaker 4: You can't forget real talk. Do that motherfucker still slide? Yea are still slide damn blood And now you're about to have me looking for some wheelchair pussy to try to see what's up.
Speaker 2: Brother, I took that dive off off over. Hold on, you said you like the DII walk like, pull to the side. Yeah, come in, don't knock until you try the smoke. I ain't thigga, you as a whole dog. Boy, I'm different.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: Get hey, it's Huggies, real, the Huggies, the pion Huggies served to the side and then get active, real talk and no complaining, no nothing, just priud because she used to be like, you're gonna eat me?
Speaker 1: No never, no, So hold on you ain't you ain't deep sea dove No, no, don't know no.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna do all that now, nigga, if you going wrong, you might as well. Nigga, man, go over here, get your last and I got a cool Now you got where you you boy, You went to the depths of the South to go get you a Nate. They she'll make Nadine said twenty five. Boy, I ain't heard of Nadine in a long time? Is it?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: That? Is it that? Oh we oh were so good when found her son a job if you can work for me? Is that the little nigga who been nigga over here right here the whole time?
Speaker 4: Oh that ain't him? My bad browns my feet hear me. I was finna say damn you. Oh you wasn't bullshit.
Speaker 1: Now he ain't here today, Okay, Nick got a day off feeling to go and get team. Okay, Oh good man, Yeah that's what type of time it is. But you're a wild boy. I couldn't understand how you say. You go in the thing nigga, raw dog nigga, No rubber.
Speaker 4: Mister Rossky, what's slim her earl? When I'm here, you said, you whisper here? Take this meat, nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about boy like I'm on them superstar. So is you a hook like cook? Both like here with it? She already got no leg I said, I take that out? That know, just drek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I be thinking it's a pistol and shit. Obviously, schoole him. Get the busting that motherfucker boy too.
Speaker 4: And a squirrel across the room, across the room, across the holdway and not catch it. But you ain't eating that thing. So you just playing in that motherfucker like the sprinklers and ship sure you sure are you up? You gotta tape this. Don't come out only fans, oh this on?
Speaker 2: Brother, gona do bill on billions only fan when.
Speaker 1: You come out and you a bad motherfucker. But man, I ain't gonna hold like nigga.
Speaker 4: You feel me out and watch you feel me though, watch your uh uh uh, your your videos a hell of ship bro. I couldn't wait to put it together with you, cause man, you know I had an opportunity. I mean try to put individuals in positions to get on. So yeah, I mean, don't don't nigga, don't don't go in my nigga. When a nigga get opportunity because a nigga for show want to work with? You want some like you feel me though, because I'll be trying to do some little funny ship or and then nigga, I've been putting on one of the niggas out the section from a well, a couple of niggas out the section. You got Lewis Bell, nny Mo I fuck with for show And then my nigga, Frisco, Phillip b h. Then there's another couple of niggas out of town that I really fucked with, Skinny Buff, Like I got a restaurant back.
Speaker 1: At home, rob Ben's rob Ban. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if you ever in the town, you feel me, they would go pull up, see what's handling. But uh, we used to do like a little comedy Night on Friday was hosted by Sonny Bone and Skinny Buff and they was bringing everybody through the section, come get down out there, you feel me. And then we had a Hollywood writer, a nigga trying to develop like a little cart uh, a little TV show and ship. He supposed to be a writer community uh, a comedy writer and all that shit that nigga got up there. Boy, and they must have hit that nigga with one of them a polo saying, man, you ask about it, Oh, well they are let you know, Yeah, they gonna for show.
Speaker 1: Let you know they wasn't going for dogs. Don't tell me two times, bro, Oh yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so yous you know, but bay arey gonna let you know if you got it or not, bro.
Speaker 1: Just and that's if you want to test your material go out there. They're gonna let you know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah for sure you was all right, yeah my nigga, okay, because yeah they'll come get on your ship quick.
Speaker 1: Ship, jump online and let you know, yeah on the stage. Nigga. What they shouldn't wait to wait, nigga waiting for that opportunity.
Speaker 4: I can't wait till this nigga post that video because I'm finna giddy.
Speaker 1: Well, we ain't up then killed. Man. I even had the fan to host everything.
Speaker 2: I go to bay Arie, I always get somebody from the bay areas to host or jump on stage.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're never put it together because for so fave that. Yeah, that's family. That's too short the whole year. Yeah yeah, rest in peace, reci peace way for me. Yeah yeah you know show show brother just passed away a couple of days ago. Some resting peace prayers is up. Let's get your pick, man, who you got. I'm going with the home, going with the home, for sure. I'm going with that homes man.
Speaker 1: I mean you know, I.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna be mad to see uh to see get one after what he put in for me as a as a running back.
Speaker 1: Nigga. We love to see that ship. We love to see that ship.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm talking about every running back that yeah, I mean blessed the field, you know what I mean, and told it that Tater on that motherfucker. So I mean to see what he got going on and what they you know, I mean, how they rocking like that's that's a that's a full circle type situation. And it ain't just for him though, that's for all of us. I mean, you know, expect actually for me considering you know, the position I was in with the opportunity to two of them all the ship and not being able to get it. So yeah, I mean seeing dogs be able to get down and really get one like that's that's a blessing.
Speaker 1: But my own selfish ways really want to see a three P though. I'm with you on that. Brother. Just catch y'all, just not tuning in. You know, you gotta be smoke right here in the Morket. Hold on you live.
Speaker 2: No, we're gonna play some bill, prize picked bill, you know, Okay, you're still being presented prize pick by the way.
Speaker 4: Man, I feel him a band because you you got a pin that you picked that up, brother, Yeah, because you got notes of ship, and I thought you were to come up there me bus man, don't you show.
Speaker 1: God you know I couldn't do it. I know, but you ain't not know. No, ain't no. Hell No, Hell up, we're gonna be hell hell no, what's happening? Hell? You know what I'm saying? Do you do?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying on the show. He knows what he saw. He's here to tell you.
Speaker 3: Hell.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it. Let's get to the hell.
Speaker 2: No said in case you'll want no, I'm fucking ass beach more right now, man, you know what I'm saying. When you when when you're out here doing your things, you know what I'm saying. You you want, not want coming right with Nigga. I'm rubber tup y, not on the ring.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You want, man, give me that umbrella Maine. You know what I'm talking about. I need that go ahead, I need that umbrella. Honey pack, Hey, come on clean and said with me this man, give me that rubber and that honey pack.
Speaker 1: Can y'all go to work? You stopped with that honey pack?
Speaker 4: No man, you know what, Man, I got a running joke for about like fifteen years with my with my cousin.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Nigga calling nigga too cord two coind not just one rubber, but two of them motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: You feel me. Nigga calling nigga too cod black going out like Willie Lock. Nigga, don't look too.
Speaker 2: Oh my grave, I put two coms off. I'm not fully stopping. No goddamn store to spend on three ninety nine. Ain't got it and tell them individual I ain't got I ain't got an individual with money.
Speaker 1: Marny got gas to get over you.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing all this shit man, you brother man head long man, and they got all this.
Speaker 1: Sick shit going on right now.
Speaker 4: Man, give me that, Give me that, uh, give me that ring Colt, and then let a nigg go swimming you talking about hell no hell yes, sir, yes, Lord.
Speaker 1: Give me that. Hey man, my prize big Man for my first time users. Man.
Speaker 2: Put five hours in Man, you get fifty back instantly on priz speed. You bet more or less on your favorite playoff Man, So go and tune in right now on Prize speaking. If you can't watch my show, you can listen to it. Go to Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Type in the bubble Dub show.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Check your boy, I'll make sure you hit the like button, make sure you get to come in so up, make sure you shut this. I got Beachmore a legend in the motherfucking building, beach Moo, anything else you wont say, took the people that you got coming up, Let them know we're gonna go out and support the movie.
Speaker 1: Go out, support the movie, watch it, lead great reviews on it. And that's what we're doing. We supporting one another. That's what we do. Man.
Speaker 2: I always say, Man, these white people get together, man, and they build each other up.
Speaker 1: Why can't we build each other up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: White? I could be hating all this other bullshit. Man.
Speaker 2: We all getting money. Let's continue to get more money and build and help our communities. Man, and giggy.
Speaker 1: Holes a place to stay. They ain't got to tell me what I'm saying, my nigga. They ain't gotta be sneaking from house to house and car.
Speaker 3: They got condo, get in this twin wintery, No air mattress, nig for the save the Holy Land up till the air mattress gonna fuck that?
Speaker 4: What's that ship called that lace funing up that motherfucker. Get the puling because they got a little suede on that motherfucker. You know it's laying on that that thing. Get the pulling. You feel me, that motherfuckering liable to come off. They ain't fucking with catfish.
Speaker 1: God damn man.
Speaker 4: But the tuller probably the tuiler, probably official though, But examine in the city. Man, you gotta put it, bro, you gotta go put some Ubber's all. Brother, I'm trying to see you last, not come in last, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: I've been fucking with you, man, I want to see you continue to do that. You're going out here, dull skin some ship man, who what are you a shake? Get some ketch some ship you can't shake. Main, I advise you if you out there fucking don't get you a rubber. They make all condocises and hell of shit. Just get you what you need and right. But no, man, I appreciate you for uh for coming through. Yeah, I mean, we'll not coming through, but a nigga to come through and fuck with you, it's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: But uh, God bless him. Good night to show me out man. Thank y'all. For watching The Bubble Dug show Man. Peace the volume