Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Seventy one days the most important midterm election in your lifetime. Before I get to the news of the day, this is a sad story.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It used to be like my coach is like when I was playing you know, baseball, basketball, whatever I was playing in high school, they were kind of rough on me and never thought much of it. High school football coach in California got fired Linda before kicking of football and it just happened to hit the kid in the privates. He said, I kicked the ball at him and it hit him in the groin area. I felt like I was going to pass out. I feel terrible remorse for what happened. It's a one in a million shot. He's a great kid, but he's intense and we've had at least a dozen conversation about, you know, not taking kids to the ground during team drills.
Speaker 2: And they fired the guy.
Speaker 1: I mean, can you never in this life, in this world ever just say you are sorry and just people accept it. I'd like to know from the kid if he thinks that the coach did it on purpose because of a better if the coach wanted to do it and kick a ball and hit the kid there, the odds of that happening are probably zero, and you give him one hundred attempts at it based on what the distances, I would think forget it anyway. We got a lot of news, but we have good news on the economy. We have good news on what's happening with the ran You're never going to hear about this from the legacy medium.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 1: We spent a lot of time last week on this program telling you not just how crazy the left is, because they're insane, but we spent a lot of time also going over Donald Trump's successes you know, in the last what eighteen months that he's been president, that nobody ever talks about. And for example, right now we see that the straighterhorn moves is in complete control of by US, and that the price of oil has come down. That means the price of the gas pump is going down. That means that you know, even even you even have the Iranians, you know, admitting that mounting pressure their inflation rate is absolutely skyrocketing through the roof. Reports that they have the population adult working population is out of work. They're living, you know, on a bear. They don't even have enough money to live. And you know, and the President saying, no, I'm not ready to make a deal yet not going to happen. And you know what, they had four hundred chips go through the Straight last week. And their ability to fight back now is is under really severe.
Speaker 2: You know, they're now under.
Speaker 1: This economic embargo, economic massive pressure campaign. The Iranian president is even warning that this economic pressure on Tyron is taking its toll. This is them admitting it while cautioning against you know, backing down before the enemy. The war must come to an end at some point, said the Iranian president. But it's better that we demonstrate strength. They don't have any strength left. I mean, we could strike them at will. Why is that important. It's important because we've got to get to the bottom of this. And you know what, now that the President has knocked out their ability to fight back, mind the Straight control the Straight taking out all the coastal areas where they were launching these drones. Now, even the New York Post admitted that Trump is winning this conflict with Iran, and the Iranian economy is imploding because of the US blockade and all the moves that the president has made. In other words, what Secretary of the Treasury Scott Besson has been saying, you know, these moves to pressure Iran's economy. Things are looking grim for the Iranians on every front, and now they have no friends in the region, and so the you know, the Iran's parliament speaker is warning that Trump's maximum economic pressure campaign has the regime facing collapse. Quote, if the people are hungry and we don't have financial circulation and economic growth and domestic production, we won't endorse.
Speaker 2: Look, one of the.
Speaker 1: Things I've wanted and not gotten is arming the Iranian people themselves. If we were able to get arms into the hands of the Iranian people, this country would fall and fall quickly. And I know it's longer than what people have wanted, and sometimes that is the case. That doesn't mean that Donald Trump's philosophy, the Trump doctrine, has shifted or changed in any way. And that is no forever wars. This is not going to be a forever war. This is going to come to an end. And however, it just has taken longer than we thought. We in seventy one days are facing the most important midterm of our lifetime.
Speaker 2: That is not hyperbole. Now you might say, hannay, I've been listening to you for years.
Speaker 1: You've said that before, and I have, but we've never had a situation this dire as we have now. And you know, it's sort of like I'm looking learning more about these DSA people, and I've gone through their agenda more times than I can count. I won't bore you with repeating it here and now, but you know, you look at all these people and I'll play later in the program. Sam Piker once debated Charlie Kirk and he was singing a song to Charlie Kirk this weekend, and I took it as mocking. I'll play it and let you decide for yourself, but I did not like it at all. And people laughing in the crowd, which really pissed me off. And you know, singing we are Charlie Kirk, it sounds like the whole thing was mocking them. But anyway, to me, it's just it doesn't matter what these crazy people are saying. There's only one antidote to all of this, and that is for people of common sense, like the people that listen to this radio show, for you to take this midterm election seriously. What that means is you've got to commit in your mind, heart and soul that you're going to vote. You've got to understand what is in play here. I notice, for example, there are only ten House Democrats joining like the likes of John Fetterman, but kind of more in a half hearted way. They're not really doing it as loudly and as publicly. But the Tenhouse Democrats that have signed onto the quote moderate Democratic Promises to America, only ten out of the couple of hundred Democratic elected representatives in the House.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: You know, Tom Swazi was one of them. That was when I lived in New York. That was my old district, George Santos's old district. You know, we only want ten members of Congress because we don't want to make it about Washington. And I'm like, no, they would take two hundred if they could get them. But they can't get them. And the reason is you have an entire party that is cowering in fear over this DSA movement. You know, you have another DSA primary winner, by the way, that wants to dump Chuck Schumer. I've been saying for the longest time two things, One that Schumer and Hakim Jefferys Dazer numbers and that two the real leader in the Democratic Party is Alexandria Casio Cortes. Then I figured out that the fight the oligarchy tour on their private jet with Bernie Sanders and AOC was all about Bernie handing the torch to AOC to become that presidential candidate, you know, for the next you know, however, many election cycles for the communist socialists. The only problem is is if you look at the polls, she's actually leading, which I'll explain in a second. But anyway, Thursday, you have another Democratic Senate candidate, this one from Florida, Angie Nixon, who we've talked about, said if elected, she will not support Chuck Schumer for the Senate Democratic leader. And she said, you know, he's absolutely wrong. And you know, how can you all of a sudden change the tone. I don't know how you change the tone. Now, Chuck Schumer has been under pressure. Why is Chuck Schumer from New York, Hakim Jeffries from New York. Why are they silent as it relates to Zoron Marxist Kami Mamdani, Because for them, it's all about power and clinging on to power, even though you know he's the majority, the minority leader rather in name only, just like Hakeem Jeffries minority leader in name only. But they're both now on the verge of going away and probably going away forever. I mean, there was a meeting that took place apparently between Jared Kushner and Hakkem Jeffries, and that just sent the left into an incredible tizzy because they had the meeting and they're all pissed off that Haikeem Jeffries would even talk to Jared Kushner. I'm not sure what the meeting was about. All I know is the left on social media went absolutely nuts. Out in Seattle, a majority of Seattle residents now want their socialist mayor to resign. Socialism out there's not going too well. Two separate polls released this week's show Seattle voters souring on the socialist mayor member Katie Wilson. We've talked about her before, months into her first year in office, with one finding two thirds disapproval of her job performance. Another showing a vast majority of voters, including Democrats, wanted to resign or remove from the position, damaging for the mayor. Sixty percent said that she should resign and be removed from office. You know what's happening is is people are finding out everything that I've been telling you about socialism. And I don't care what name you call socialism, communism, statism, totalitarianism, new green dealism. It's all the same and has been tried many many times before, and it always has the same results. And the results are you have unfulfilled promises number one. Number two, you have more poverty than when you started.
Speaker 2: Number three.
Speaker 1: You end up at the end of this process in bold and empowering a group of radicals that then have you know, all this extra power, and in the name of false security, you give up your freedom. And it's just a matter of how much of your freedom you're willing to give up in the name of you know, guaranteed government, you know, food and date night, daycare and daycare in general. I mean, your government runs schools are doing so well, pay more per capital for student than any other industrialized country with the worst results Obamacare. Not a single Obamacare promise was ever fulfilled, not one zero zip.
Speaker 2: And yet people are buying.
Speaker 1: Into this and again, over two hundred and fifty DSA candidates elected since twenty nineteen. We've got over forty on the ball this year. You know, there was an interesting article on foxnews dot com modern capitalism is turning two hundred and fifty years old, and now we need to remind Americans why it is important. You know, all of a sudden, these people are talking about capitalism as if it's a horrible system. Well, it's the greatest wealth creation system ever designed by man. It is in you know, we're endowed by our creator. Natural rights. Rights come from God, they don't come from men. And you know, and the whole premise behind freedom is this belief that I if what I believed and know to be true, is God created every man, woman, and child on the face of this earth. And with that freedom comes responsibility. And if children are given a good education and they are loved by parents, then whatever talent God put in the heart of that child, you know, will then be found and discovered by that child that will lead to a happy, fulfilling life for that child. And in the process. In a free country living under liberty and freedom, we don't talk about freedom, we don't teach freedom anymore. We indoctrinate kids into these radical socialists beliefs. Then the idea is is they will bring that talent to fruition and in the process they will they will create goods and services that people want, need and desire. They'll love doing what they're doing because they found their purpose in life, and they'll make money at it. Young people ask me all the time, well, you know, how do you figure out what to do with your life. I'm like, find what you love and then find a way to make money at it.
Speaker 2: You know I did.
Speaker 1: I knew I loved radio when I was a teenager, and my parents were screaming at me to shut the radio off. But I loved radio. I listened to the pioneers of talk radio. I listened late into the night. My parents would come in screaming at me, telling me to shut the radio off. It wasn't TV, they were telling me to shut off.
Speaker 2: No, the radio.
Speaker 1: And you know all these these late night hosts from New York and Barry Farber, Barry Gray, John Troy or your money man. You know, good Guy Radio on WMCA back in the day. I mean it was insane grambling with gambling on our station in New York wo R. I mean I listened to all of these guys, Bob Grant, later Rush Limbaugh came on the scene. But when I got a chance to be behind a radio microphone, I did it for free for a couple of years. Then my first gig paid me nineteen grand a year, far less than I was making. But I was happy and I love doing it. Never thought I'd be successful at it. You make that possible by listening to the show every day. By the way, The woman charged with plotting to bomb New York State's capital was a recent convert, apparently to Islam. According to justinnews dot com, Jessica Bowie's her name from all Any allegedly planned this to places bomb in a door dash food delivery bag, and she had cased the Capitol building for weeks. I mean, the FBI has been crushing it under cash Fattel, just absolutely crushing it in a million different ways. And you got to give them credit. They don't get enough credit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The lowest crime since what twenty we've had in decades in this country under Donald Trump. Donald tr Trump gets no credit for anything. Maybe I'll just go through all the different successes that the legacy media will never report on you, even though this happens to be an important midterm election, You're the most important in all lifetime. Here, First and foremost is you've got to understand what Democrats are going to do. It was a great article on the Wall Street Journal about this, and they are gearing up for a wave of investigations into Donald Trump and all things Republican. Now there are early divisions, according to this article, in the party and where to focus their investigative firepower, whether they're going to impeach the president a third time, fourth time. And if you think that this is meaningless to the country, you're not thinking through this enough, because the president's ability. If Democrats have the House and or the House and Senate. If they have the House and Senate, that means whatever impeachment they have will go to trial in the US Senate, and that means that this country will come to a halting standstill. They'll never get a conviction, they'll never remove Donald Trump. But that doesn't matter, and it will be one investigation, one impeachment. After another after another. But you know, in interviews Wall Street Journal, House Democrats, their top days, top aides are laying out a dozen investigative targets. You're going to see investigation after investigation after investigation. What people are not quite understanding is how radicalized this party has become. Now it's critical that people understand that the strategy is beginning to change a little bit. I mean, when Angie Nixon, the Democratic Senate candidate from my free state of Florida, actually gave the right answer and told the truth and said, no, I agree with all this stuff, told totally on board with the Democratic Socialist plan, and yeah, I think it's good for America. And what is she talking about? What is on their website still we check every day to make sure it's still up there. But they want to eliminate the US Senate. You will no longer get to choose the president. They will pack the courts, amnesty for illegals, abolish our borders, abolish ice and all deportation the most insane and that all of that is insane. But defund the Department of War. And of course they want to eliminate cash bail. They want to abolish prisons, abolish the police. It's on their website. And he say, well, Hannity, not every Democrat thinks this way. Okay, Well then why don't they say so? Because you can only get ten Democrats, ten elected Democrats in the House to sign on to this document saying that they have a more moderate view than the DSA. That's basically what they were saying without taking on the DSA because they know that they might be primaried. And the reason that Hakeem Jeffries and Chuck Schumer won't do it is because they want to cling to power any way they can. On top of that, they want wealth confiscation.
Speaker 2: What is a wealth tax?
Speaker 1: But when I have these people on the line, and we've interviewed now on TV and right here on this radio program, multiple DSA.
Speaker 2: Candidates, what does that mean? A wealth tax?
Speaker 1: That means that after you pay state, local, federal taxes, they want even more money if you happen to be successful. Now, take this to its ultimate conclusion. We have watched mass migration out of high tax states like New York and New Jersey and Illinois and California. California in particular, California has on the ballot in November a wealth tax referendum, and I assume that the odds are probably pretty high. Being a radical left state, that the people in California, you're going to go along with this, which would be retroactive to January of this year, which means that they will go back even after they paid state, local, federal taxes FIKA Texas meaning Social Security, that they'll take even more of their money. That's why why do you think Mark Zuckerberg just all of a sudden, he just conveniently left California for no reason at all, because he's worked hard for his money. Whether you like Facebook, don't like Facebook, like Meta, don't like it, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Why is Elon.
Speaker 1: Musk left Palo Alto in California and relocated in the Free state of Texas is a reason? Why have two of the co founders of Google, just like Mark Zuckerberg, moved to my free state of Florida. Why is Ken Griffin after he got docked by Comrade Zoron Marxist Mamdani and pulled out what six billion in investment? Why is he now and why Citadel now in the free state of Florida?
Speaker 2: You know why? Why are all of.
Speaker 1: These companies leaving because they don't want their money taken and they feel like they paid enough.
Speaker 2: It's bad enough too.
Speaker 1: You know, you have a federal death tax you paid a die in this country of forty percent, and then states like New York have a ten percent death tax, and then Mamdani is proposing a fifty percent New York City death tax. Add all that up together, that's one hundred percent, and he would lower the threshold from seven and a half million.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Seven and a half million will get you a halfway decent apartment in New York City, a decent apartment in a fairly decent area of New York City, not a lot. I mean, I have young people when I lived in New York City that worked for me, and they lived in closets. Many of them are so happy to have relocated to the Free State of Florida. But that is where they are taking this. This is where they want this to go. And you know, we need to just be very conscious. But on top of all that, they're going to want to implement that. They won't be able to do that while Donald Trump as president. But then that's what the twenty twenty eight election is going to be about if they get elected to the House and Senate, then they're just going to say give us the presidency.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That brings us to twenty twenty eight, and we have another new poll out, another poll showing that AOC has jumped to the front of the Democratic twenty twenty eight nominee betting markets, leap frogging over every other candidate, from Gavin Newsom to Kamala Harris. John Ausov's name is being mentioned a lot, you know, because he's John offso should not be re elected in Georgia. It's unfortunate that he's leading in the polls there. I hope Georgia wises up quickly. But AOC is number one on KALs and she's number one on Polymarket, And you know, I think if I were a betting man today, I'd say that probably the odds are pretty high that she ends up being their candidate. You know, Kamala Harris just sounds dumber every time she talks. I don't think she's going to be the candidate. You know, and watch. You know, Hakeem Jeffries is an interesting guy. Hakeem Jeffries won't take on the DSA, just like Chuck Schumer won't. And I have no earthly idea what him and Jared Kushner were meeting about. I just don't know. No, I have no inside knowledge, which is rare for me. We usually know everybody. I do know Jared, but I haven't called him and asked him about it, and nor will even bother him with it. And the left went absolutely Adam Schiff crazy over this whole thing.
Speaker 2: They went nuts.
Speaker 1: They went absolutely crazy because he actually met with the President's son in law. So this is the party and then you'll be emboldened. Emboldening, you know, some of these crazy Senate candidates get in God help us. What's frustrating more than anything else in all of this is conservative policies work when they're tried. There's been a major dramatic shift in terms of the economic embargo economic sanctions that the president has put in place as it relates to Iran, and last week they set a record for underd hips got through with oil, you know, over what, ten million barrels of oil got through. And it seems like even leadership within Iran is now recognizing that this embargo is effective and could bring down the country. And then we'll get into that more detail at the top of the next hour. But you know, look at the borders, for example, it's just one example. I mean, we had unfettered illegal immigration. No, no, absolutely, no vetting, what's so all whatsoever?
Speaker 2: None.
Speaker 1: We have people from over two hundred countries, many with known terroritize come into our country. And we will feel the consequences of this. We saw this in Virginia last week or the week before, you know, we will see the consequences of this continue to unfold before our eyes. And how many Americans will be murdered, and how many Americans will be raped, and how many Americans will be victims of other crimes. You know, do you think these cartel members they got through do you think they're going to stop what they do in terms of, you know, bringing drugs in that are poisoning our children.
Speaker 2: They're not going to stop doing what they're doing. And this will go on.
Speaker 1: And while they're doing a great job trying to you know, deport all these people, look at the resistance they get from the left. You listen to the left, you think Ice is the enemy. Ice is not the enemy. But under President Trump, in record time, he proved that you can secure the border completely. The border is now sealed off. You know, watch Democrats, you go back over the years Iran nuclear threat. Oh, they can't ever be a nuclear power. Donald Trump sees that the Biden years that the Iranians were building up the nuclear weapons program and they had sixty percent enriched uranium confirmed even by them, and the President then dropped fourteen bunker buster bombs, wiped out the nuclear sites, and then just for good.
Speaker 2: Measure is making sure that they don't get the nuclear dust.
Speaker 1: They retaliate by trying to, you know, tighten down and close off the straight of horror moves. They're not successful. President's now winning that part of the conflict. The President is breaking them financially again. Well up more at the top of the hour. Does the President get credit for closing the borders? Does the President get credit for shutting down for the world the threat of a nuclear on Durant?
Speaker 2: He does not. You know, you know, I'm friends with Cash Pattel, Cash Pattel.
Speaker 1: Last year because the President Trump and his reworking the FBI, they now hit the lowest level in one hundred and twenty five years in terms of the murder rate in this country and the largest annual drop of violent crime in American history. That's twenty twenty five alone. If you look at twenty twenty six, we're even doing better. Violent crime down ten point six percent, murders down another whopping twenty three percent after last year's record low that we've had in one hundred and twenty five years. Rapes are down this year alone eighteen point six percent. Nine of the ten fbis most wanted captured. If you look at the military, oh, they only increased recruitment by one hundred and three percent, the best military recruiting numbers in fifteen years. The Pentagon gets rid of DEI standards for hiring. In promotion, the President restored nine military bases to their rightful names. I mean, you look at the president. In the economy, we now have achieved a record domestic oil and gas production in twenty twenty five and six. Exports of crude oil and petroleum products reached a record high this year alone. President has opened hundreds of millions of acres for exploration, oil, gas, and coal production. You know, the president has gotten involved in foreign conflicts everywhere from Cambodia, Thailand, Kosovo, Serbia, Rwanda, Pakistan, India, Egypt, Ethiopia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, even helping a broker deal with Israel and Hamas.
Speaker 2: I'm a little dubious on that one.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if it lasts, but as long as we neutralize Iran, the odds are much higher. You know, the president has gotten the nation focused on better health. The president has ended Obama Biden era endangerment finding, which is the largest deregulatory action in the history of the country. The president has gotten commitments for more money eleven trillion DO dollars, which has never happened in our history. And now we're building our own semiconductor chips and building out factories for building them, and we're building out you know, we're building automobiles again. Obama famously said those jobs ain't coming back.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Now we're also producing our own pharmaceuticals. We can't be reliant on China or foreign entities or especially top geopolitical foes for this. The President's given you most favored nation pricing, with seventeen in the world's largest drug makers, convinced stakeholders accounting for eighty percent of the power delivered to American homes, so you're paying less for power. I mean this the President gave you no tax on overtime, Social Security or tips. Okay, every working American now takes has more take home pay than they had last year, whether they got to raise or not, because the government is taxing every American less and over time all of that economic growth. The Atlanta Fed is predicting what four point four percent GDP growth manufacturing. I mean, nearly one hundred thousand factory construction jobs have been added, you know, since Donald Trump came back into office, tens of thousands of manufacturing jobs this year alone in terms of investment. Eleven trillion dollars is the actual number. I mean, just an insane amount. I was with the President on that trip to the Gulf States. It is like when I went on Air Force one when I went to China. I mean, do you think you're ever going to get this information from the legacy media mob?
Speaker 2: I just don't think so. I mean, that's why it is.
Speaker 1: Imperative that we look not only at the radicalism of the left, but also the success and what's at stake.
Speaker 2: In seventy one days