Speaker 1: Two teas in a Pod, which Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to another episode of to Cheese and a Pod. We will be recapping Salt Lake City, episode nineteen of the Reunion. I'm like pretty chipper this morning, tennt. I had a good date last night. Stop it. Yeah, Like, is this from like a dating app? Yeah? But I went in with like very low expectations because I was like, I've never spoken to this like anybody I've ever gone out with before in my life, which was a long time ago. They are like friends of a friend, like I have never just like it's not a blind date, I guess because we've seen each other's pictures, but like we had never spoken. So I had a meeting nearby where the date was going to be, and then I made Katie, my assistant, go with me. You did not that with you. No, she just sat with me for like ten minutes until he arrived and we made sure that he wasn't a serial killer. Got gotcha? So we did a sty to meet Tai Shu and Studio City and and it was like really nice. I mean, I don't know what happens. I don't know how to likezy he's thirty five. Oh Teddy, what Tam? How much of this eight year is that? Eight years? I'm forty three? Yeah, I mean, what do you think I'm gonna end up with a sixty five year old? No, I'm just asking what how old he is? So I don't know, but it was nice, like cute and funny. Does he have kids? He does not have kids, but he's divorced, so that's a plus, I think because I think thirty five never married.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to have to meet him. I'm good at semming people up really quick.
Speaker 2: I think I think he would like like he can keep up with the banter. He's very tall, like the tallest person I've probably ever gone out with in my life. And not just tall compared.
Speaker 3: To us, like everybody's tall compared to us. Tuddy six eight tall six eight, that's like basketball player six volleyball.
Speaker 2: He played volleyball in college. I already asked himhim, like, am I allowed to talk about you in the pod? And he's like, I don't think I probably have a choice, but could you change my name? So for the sake of protection for this human being? His name's Chad. Is what we're gonna bad Chad. I mean Tad sounds like a guy name. Yeah, okay, well good for you. I'm happy. Oh yeah, I mean I am so tired. I don't know what's wrong with me, just I think just been being really busy. Well, you're back filming, so that's a lot. Yeah, it is a lot. So we're gonna get into Salt Lake City. I'm going to start out by saying I'm back on loving Bronwin. I am too. I mean, I've always loved her.
Speaker 3: I know obviously there's things that are questionable that are said, but that's across the board for every housewife.
Speaker 2: But she's back in the like one of my favorites categories again. She had a little reprieve, but now she's back. I'm going to start using a passport wallet like I'm I'm in. I'm in for bron One. Well, you have to have somewhere to go to use it, you know what, Tim, I don't need this negative energy from you. I'm gonna stick my license in there for the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Okay, so you know you don't need a passport.
Speaker 2: No, That's why I said I'm gonna stick my license in there where I look like Dog the Bounty Hunter. It's really one of the worst things, Like why do license photos have to last forever? Like can't they? Can I face up my license photo and get a redo? You can try do You're like, excuse me, do you have a filter? I'm sorry? Can you at least throw Paris on this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can slide left? Oh my gosh. Well it starts where Britney joins the women. Brittany says she and Jared broke up in June. Editor's note. Since the reunion, they've gone Instagram official again. Bronwin says Jared came for them on Twitter and said that. Other says it's because Bronwin said Jared has a micro penis. She didn't actually say micro penis. She said he has a small penis. Gotta be careful saying stuff like that on camera, But she didn't actually say it. She just said she heard a random same thing, same thing. Yeah, Like what am repeating it? You're saying it? Well, he must be doing something right with his micropene because britt is really into it because now they're back together again after that whole display at the reunion. Her display at the reunion was as weird. Yeah, well, Bronwin reads her message from Jared. Honestly, Bronwin, what the fucking hell is your fucking problem? Are you fucking kidding me coming out on national television making fun of my anatomy? You little? Do you even understand the backlash I'm getting on social media? I'm like, are you do you mean? On your dating apps?
Speaker 3: It cracks me up when guys get so, you know, up in arms about what's being said on social media.
Speaker 2: I guarantee I am twice the size of any man you've ever been with. That sounds like a small penis man kind of comment.
Speaker 3: I mean, who says that. I like when Mary's like, read the whole thing, babe, Yeah, She's like, no, no, don't leave out any crumb.
Speaker 2: Re read it then to disparage me like that, all for the sake of trying to earn your spot on the show. I could certainly pick apart all of your anatomy, but I'll remain classy in the public eye and keep up between me and you.
Speaker 3: Jared's text to Bronwin should have been the final straw for Brittany, Like if she didn't see through that text and the stuff that he's been posting on social media, like if that's not a red flag, any little bitch that's on there on social media going after.
Speaker 2: Women is like a no about hard pass, hard Pass. I feel like Jared, the biggest thing about you is your desire to get a snowflake? Oh a thousand percent?
Speaker 3: Do you think that he is close with the Osmond like Donnie Osmond, Marie Osmond?
Speaker 2: I think them more right, you would think, I mean, I don't know. But then we get into Brittany is no longer a strange from her daughters Allegedly, Brittany says bron when is the reason her daughters were a strange from her? I don't agree with that at all. No, I mean Andy even stepped in and was like, actually, your entire interview to be on the show. You were talking about it, and they flashed back to it.
Speaker 3: That was amazing, she's and then she laughs, she goes, both my daughters don't talk to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's not fucking funny. It's it's actually not funny at all. So she used it to get on the show clearly. Then Andy questions how it is Braun's fault, saying Britney's whole meeting in casting was about how she wasn't speaking to her kids. They show a portion of the casting tape with her laughing, but it wasn't chilling. It made me feel really uncomfortable that she would laugh at something like that. But do you remember in the first episode Brittany said she put men before her daughters and that's why they were strange. Yeah, I mean she was grasping at anything to get a storyline, and she should have grasped for a different dress at the reunion. Well, she tried to, I know, but then I would have maybe gone for a different option that wasn't my favorite. But I also I didn't reunion flops. I didn't realize until after that the Karistas comment wasn't an ANGI comment that that when Lisa was comforting Brittany, she's like, you should try the Karistas blah blah blah. I didn't realize that came from Lisa and rewatching that like tears filled up with in my eyes. I on, Lisa got to deal with them because of it. She tends to ads. She does have very shiny hair. Isn't that the shampoo that Angie sends to us? Yeah? But this is like the the treatment is like the you have to go into the salon to get it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: But by the way, Andree said she's going to send us another care package of shampoo and conditioner, but she said this time she's going to send mine with pumps in yours without. And I was like, well, that's nice because the last year I've been thank you digging my finger in there to get every little drop out because you didn't give me a pump the first time you could buy one on Amazon. No, but I mean that ruins the idea of something for free. So either way, keep your pumps because you're about to get a new shampoo conditioner. Then Heather says Brittany is living a double life. She's an act of Mormon while having sex and drinking. Bronwin says there's a lot lot of examples of Brittany saying something, the woman repeating it back to her, and then Brittany getting upset by it.
Speaker 3: I mean, Browin says that Brittany isn't a true Mormon if she drinks, and Lisa disagrees because she owns a tequila brown.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know. I I also want to be like Heather's trying to throw Brittany at bone here and say how hard it is what she's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that Heather was, like, you know, sticking up for her. But Brittany knew the show was going to air. She knew that she was seen drinking on the show. So why did she get so mad at Angie for bringing her a bottle of wine?
Speaker 2: I don't think Brittany really knows who she is in any capacity. Oh, I think Brittany really knows who she is now.
Speaker 3: The conversation she was having like behind camera, like why am I not out there?
Speaker 2: No? She is. I mean, the fact that we're probably going to see Brittany again next year is not something I'm counting down the minutes for. Then Andy asks Lisa why she stormed out of the Vita Tequila dinner. Lisa says she was trying to be a peace broker between Meredith and Angie, and Angie says Meredith should be able to talk for herself since she is a lawyer and Angie just went to beauty school. This wait, pretty wait, who's a lawyer? Meredith Mered is a lawyer. Yeah, I didn't know that licensed lawyer but has never practiced law. She earned a juris doctor like I can't even pronounce it, doctor degree from Northwestern University, but has not worked as a lawyer. But according to this, she's still graduated from But still, you go to law school. You're intelligent, I mean more intelligent than me for sure whether he went to law school. Then Andy asks Bronwen if Lisa plays the victim. Bronwin says, Lisa takes things that happened to her more seriously than when it happens to others.
Speaker 3: I know how much you love this phrase, but victim? Do you think Lisa plays victim?
Speaker 2: I think Lisa doesn't do the best when stuff's coming at her, right. I agree with that. I think it's she you know, I think she's an amazing housewife. I think she's entertaining. I think she's over the top.
Speaker 3: I think all the housewives on that show Housewives are amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh I love them. I love them. But I have to say Angie gets extra golf collapse because her getting Meredith to actually laugh out loud with the joke.
Speaker 3: I was like, what who, what do you mean? I liked and laughy.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's power right there. Then Andy asked Brittany why she didn't go to Meredith first about her crying and throwing up and then Meredith's like she did. She told Brittany it wasn't true, but Brittany went to the group anyway. I don't think. I mean, I never want to be on Britney's side on anything, but I don't think Britney was implying that Meredith has an eating disorder.
Speaker 3: The only person who used the word eating disorder was Meredith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she was just saying she was upset and throwing up.
Speaker 3: But Meredith always takes things to another level, like you made fun of my hearing names, you said I had an eating disorder like on and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, nobody ever said that, Nobody ever said that, and nobody thinks that right. But also I don't is Brittany that crazy of a person she'd make up hearing somebody throwing up? Why? I would hope not, But now I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I mean, and it's a sound that you can't get fused with anything else. Let's be honest here.
Speaker 2: I mean, she could have just been gagging.
Speaker 3: What was she brushing her teeth and too brushing one too far down her throat, like what is she gagging over?
Speaker 2: She got a man on there? Like what, I don't know, Tam, I'm just trying to give options. Okay, well I'm not buying that option. Then Andy asked Meredith how her conversation with Jinshaw went. Whitney questions, how that is any worse than her speaking to Monica. Mary said that I agree that because then Mary really brought home the point because Mary's like, Mary says that jin went too far lying to them up until the date she couldn't and she blamed them for going to prison.
Speaker 3: Well, things that make you go hmmm, is if you noticed Heather when this conversation was brought up.
Speaker 2: Heather was looking down. She wouldn't even look up. No, But like Mary being the voice of reason again, I'm like, how in the world are we supposed to think that Monica traumatized these women? But it's okay to speak to a woman who defrauded the elderly out of millions of dollars? And when was it?
Speaker 3: Meredith was saying, like, well, she did her time, and then Mary's like she's doing her time, Like, don't act like she's already done and over this, why are they so quick to forgive Genshaw, who is in jail for doing something criminal, but not Monica.
Speaker 2: Is Monica that powerful? But Meredith trying to justify talking to Genshaw, I'm like, did I miss the memo when you guys were close? I don't. I don't got it. I don't get it either. Then Andy brings up the burning of their meanest text messages. Whitney asked Lisa why they can't burn the text about her marriage. Lisa says it's because Whitney. He keeps doing it. Whitney says she could have said worse things, but she chose that text because it's the one that hurt Lisa the most. Lisa gets emotional, saying everyone has her has sucked her over so many times, it's hard to be vulnerable. And then Andy's like shuts down the conversation.
Speaker 3: But it seemed like to you that Whitney realized that she's sitting at the inn and she hasn't really talked, so she had to get herself really involved and start screaming at Lisa and.
Speaker 2: Get out of her chair and stand up.
Speaker 3: She was doing a lot like I don't know, but nobody puts baby in the on the last seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I was like, does Lisa barlow need to borrow Meredith's hearing aids because certainly she's having an issue listening at this point, Like, just take it.
Speaker 3: Just at least I've always put everyone else's needs before mine.
Speaker 2: What about when she's said, I'm I have so many siblings. I could have been trafficked and nobody would have noticed. I missed that. She said that, Yeah, that is not cool. That is not a cool statement. I was like, what news. I mean it was something along the lines of that, like I took like a oh, I took a clause. I don't know how I missed that. Then, you know, we get through kind of the transition of seeing everybody being very appreciative of what braun Win's giving the show, which I enjoyed, and also the flashback of Lisa Barlowe having bron Win's back in regards to her marriage also information I could have used during the season. I don't know that I needed to wait wait to get a flashback at the reunion. Well that's what they do.
Speaker 3: Make you believe one thing, and then when the reunion comes, it's like that didn't really happen.
Speaker 2: But also, Lisa Barlowe, love you, but you did not give the other room to because she wanted to give bron Win the biggest room I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I mean, is that because she felt sorry for her as I was? Because the dog bite bites? Those dog bites are freaking gnarly. I'm surprised they didn't get more coverage than just like, oh I heard you got bit by dog, pull her dress up?
Speaker 2: Yep? What about how the women wanted to try to say that she was suing the people and she's like, no, I actually didn't, and now I've sent the dog to blah blah blah. I'm like, well, how about.
Speaker 3: When she said and he goes, well, what are you supposed to do in that situation?
Speaker 2: And she's like touches butthole and then no, But then Mary likes like, no, no, that does he need to choke him out? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: And Mary's like no, like is if she stuck her finger up some dog's butthole before?
Speaker 2: Like she's just been going around sticking her fingers. I've actually heard that whole comment before.
Speaker 4: I'm like, can I do that to you when you're pissing me off? Yeah, let's start doing it to each other. I'm gonna start doing it this season. I'm gonna treat you like a dog. If you're gonna come at me, I'm a stick my finger up your butthole.
Speaker 5: I heard that calms you down. Release well that I think that would calm you down. You, I mean it would give me a little shock. I don't know I'd be ready. Then they have final thoughts.
Speaker 2: Andy asked the women to say the best thing that comes to mind when they hear a name. The women go around saying positive, uplifting remarks about one another, and then the women toast with Miller High Life ool.
Speaker 3: Only Mary caused me would ask Andy to say something nice about her.
Speaker 2: You got a lover, I mean. And then we got Britney trying to on backstage wherever she was.
Speaker 3: High Life give me some compliments, give me some compliments.
Speaker 2: I'm like, stop it, please stop it, quick, panning to her, I should be out there, I should be out there. I'm like, well, then do better next year, and you will be better. Do better. Oh, by the way, I wanted to tell you that.
Speaker 3: Rebecca Minkoff texts me this morning right and early to thank us for saying nice things about her on the podcast, she did she send you her book, Rebecca Minkoff's.
Speaker 2: Fearless, Yeah she did, Yeah, she did that.
Speaker 3: That's coming out so everybody can go. It's about new rules for unlocking creativity, courage, and success.
Speaker 2: So I still think we didn't get to see enough of Rebecca Minkoff to make any type of decisions.
Speaker 3: We didn't get to see the real Rebecca. But like she told us, like her husband it's non negotiable. He doesn't want to be on and the kids aren't on, so it's really hard for her to be anything other than a friend.
Speaker 2: Who do you think they're going to bring on?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Who, what kind of personality? If they're going to keep the rest of New York, what kind of personality do you think they're going to bring back on? Or do you think it's going to be a repeat or it's going to be a complete fresh Like do these women have any friends? Like? Can't they bring on somebody they know already? So there's like built in, Like I probably would like to see one of Aaron's friends. I'm sure she's a shit talker.
Speaker 3: Too, probably, I don't know. I don't know what it would take uh to I don't. Maybe somebody well known.
Speaker 2: And we already have well known. That doesn't work out. Who Jenna Fucking Lions. Well, I didn't know who Jenna was.
Speaker 3: I'm not in the fashion world, so I didn't know who Jenna was before she started.
Speaker 2: Although I watched a documentary about lady. She's like a style icon.
Speaker 3: She was one hundred and two when she died, and Jenna Lyons was in it when she was like in her twenties.
Speaker 2: In this docum. Really yeah, I'm like, oh my god, that's Jenna Fucking Lions. Jenna Fucking Lions. I heard that lady's name, don't. I don't know, because I would like to watch it.
Speaker 3: Julia Fox said that she would come on. I think that would be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would love to see Julia Fox on. So a little fan thoughts. Loved it. What a difference from New York Reunion.
Speaker 3: Brittany comes across thirsty, Lisa takes zero accountability, keep the same cast, but Monica needs to return.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't disagree with any of it. I I like this cast. I loved Heather this season. I think Bronwin is very well spoken. Yeah, and even when she steps in it. She's she's told me that she went to law school. I would believe it. Yeah, And I think that Heather like really pulled on my heart strings too, because Heather is kind of able to ride the fence, but without being annoying about it, like you're actually like, oh, okay, I get what she's saying on both sides, not like she's making a kiss as the other smart women on that show. Yeah, intelligent, but yeah, no, I'm sad salt Lake's over. It's over. I think they start filming immediately, maybe even this month. Really, yeah. I think they like to film them during the winter months, so they makes sense so that it Yeah. Oh, speaking of I know that we're not doing housewife headlines with this, Marcus Jordan of it all. Have you talked to Larsa. I haven't talked to her. Okay. So the body cam footage came out this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't see it. I wasn't on Instagram this morning. Oh my, oh my god? Did he put out there?
Speaker 2: Do you know who I am? He said, I'm Michael Jordan's son. Oh that's just as cringe. That's worse than do you know who I am? So if you ever got pulled over? Do you pull? Do you know who my dad is? Do you think they would care? Yes? I don't. They depends on how old the cop is. No, no, no. Well it's a good thing that uh Larsa got out when she did, because he seemed pretty great when they were together. But thanks guys for tuning in for another episode of two Teas in a Pod. We will be back recapping additional shows and then we head to New Orleans. Are we doing just a check on a check in bag?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I don't even know what I'm bringing. I don't either. Can you bring extra stuff for me? Okay? Yeah my check in bag? Yeah, I'll be sure and do that for you. Thank you, appreciate it all right, anytime, talk soon, Bye bye,