Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: Oh that's Gus you mo.
Speaker 1: Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the first edition of The Gilmore Girls Gazette. And I just tell everybody, first of all, happy Halloween, because this is Halloween week. This is live, so basically, we're doing this live because we want to make sure that we have all the breaking news for everybody listening. So y'all might want to just be ready because if there's mistakes, we have to keep it in because there's no editing.
Speaker 2: We're just doing the news live and then you hear it.
Speaker 1: We're going for it. Oh, doing the best we can, guys. But this is actually really exciting because I feel like when we were recapping the series, each week something would happen with Milo or Chad or Scott or Lauren and Alexis, and this is where we get to talk about that stuff. So all your favorite Gilmore Girls actors and actresses, we're talking about the real people in this show.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to be a bragger, but sometimes we get scoops.
Speaker 2: We do like scoop is.
Speaker 3: First of all, I like that I said scoops like it's nineteen fifty two. Guys, we're gonna get scoops for you. We're gonna get fun. It's a daily scoop.
Speaker 2: No, sometimes we do get things ahead of time.
Speaker 3: More little like breaking news exclusives. So you're gonna want to listen, and let us begin with the first kind of exciting thing is that you went to New York to see Once Upon a Mattress. I want to hear everything starting with I know, Once Upon a Mattress is like a famous show. It's not like this is its first time. I don't know even what it's about.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to tell you what it's about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to know?
Speaker 1: Or do you do give Do I give spoilers in this? It's what I'm asking.
Speaker 3: I think you can give, like, give the gist, maybe don't like, don't ruin it if so, okay, okay, okay lies in the end?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay. So basically the premise of Once Upon a Mattress is this prince is looking for his princess and he has a very overbearing mother who thinks every girl in the town is not good enough for him.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's sort of fairy tale ish like Disney.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, So she puts them through these tests and they're just the most like insane test that it's like you have to recite the blah blah blah blah from nineteen twenty two, and like the Prince, the princess trying to be gets one word wrong and she's like, you're not good enough. Like she's like very like she's setting up these people to fail because she doesn't think anyone's gonna a for a son.
Speaker 2: So question, is Sutton Foster the princess?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, okay, well us Anna Gasti the mother and I guess you, guys, she is the shining star of this entire slave. She plays the mother and she is just so good it's insane. She is that the wicked mother, you know, like just she's so cool. But Sutton Foster she plays. So what happens is the Prince is like, I want to find a princess, YadA, YadA, YadA, and he sends out one of the knights to the far away lands, go look everywhere she's out there, I know she is. And the night goes to a swamp and Sutton Foster is the girl of the swamp. Essentially so she is like very like hillbilly ish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, she's kind of like the that she's not princess materials.
Speaker 1: Covered in mud. She's wearing like torn clothes, she doesn't shower like you know, it's very non princess e. And he brings her to the prince and you guys can.
Speaker 2: Figure out what At first I thought she was gonna fall in love with the night.
Speaker 3: No, I was doing a whole like Desperate House Slaves version of it. No.
Speaker 2: Wait, so is there singing.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're singing. There's musicals, there's dancing, lots of dancing, lots of It felt very much like a year in the life, you know, the play that they do. It felt very much like that.
Speaker 3: So this is Amy Sherman Palladino's like reimagining of Once Upon a Mattress, Like it's her version of it. Yeah, and does it feel gilmoury?
Speaker 1: It does. It does feel gil Mory like. Even just the test that she quote unquote passes, Oh, you just gave away the end. Well, but there's a lot like it's not giving away much like you. The people that have seen it will will kind of laugh because.
Speaker 2: There's no like she does not have to sleep on a pee.
Speaker 1: Amy, yes she does.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows the story. Everybody knows the story. This is like a tale us all this time.
Speaker 1: The test is if she is a true princess, she will feel the pee beneath twenty matches.
Speaker 2: And yes, I don't know princess, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't know Princess and the Pea, but it's the it's I guess that story.
Speaker 3: You grew up not knowing Princess and the Peace. So this is a fairy tale and this is her take on it. Okay, yeah?
Speaker 2: And is it modern times? No, so they don't have like cellphones.
Speaker 1: Like the prince is wearing tights like it's it's the very days of your Yeah, and like the Ana Gastres character is wearing like a you know, like a medieval queen. Yeah, okay, outfit, you know, like whatever do you always think of Friends?
Speaker 3: So you remember Rachel didn't want barn furniture. So Phoebe's like, I didn't get it at Pottery Barn, but she did, and she's like it's from the Days of your You don't remember that episode.
Speaker 1: I mean Jackie, our producer, is a hardcore Friends fan.
Speaker 2: You can's respect.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, okay, continue with Once upon a Mattress.
Speaker 2: So do they talk fast?
Speaker 1: They talk fast. There's a lot of singing, there's a lot of dancing there. Everything is like bigger than life, you know, like it's an uh what was I gonna say? Sutton Foster is she puts her back into the care like she her whole body is involved in the character.
Speaker 3: We like that, like, you know, look, we'll get into Sutton Foster because I'm I like Sutton Foster.
Speaker 2: I'm not. Okay, here's what I'll.
Speaker 3: Say, and we're gonna do a bun Heads episode and we'll get into this more. Sutton Foster is not Lauren Graham, and I always want her to be. So I think I'm extra judge of Sutton Foster because I'm always like, she's not Lauren Graham.
Speaker 1: And she was supposed to be Lauren Graham. Correct, that was the whole thing.
Speaker 3: She was supposed to be Lorelai Sharylyn Fenn, Oh, Haryln Fenn was supposed to be. But obviously Amy Sherman Palladina love Sutton Foster, which we'll talk about in Bunheads. I will say I like Sutton Foster best in Younger.
Speaker 2: I really like her in Younger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and she's in Bunheads.
Speaker 2: She's good in a year in the life. What was not feeling?
Speaker 1: It wasn't either. So I came in very biased to watching The Plague because I feel the same.
Speaker 3: It's very Broadway right, like, yeah, so it's not like Lauren Graham, Like Lauren Graham feels like she is Laura Lai Saton. Foster is a little jazz hands, you know, and I'm not like, look, Sun Foster is having a great time.
Speaker 2: So this is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: So literally a great time.
Speaker 3: She found a great time. So sad news though.
Speaker 1: So this was this is what was crazy. This was announced the day I went or the day after I went to the play, So like the morning after Tara and I saw the play, it said yesterday set in Foster filed for divorce and we were like, oh no, we went to the play the night she filed for divorce.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: She seems sad, but I don't think she does. Because the rumor is she is dating Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're not, said if you're dating you.
Speaker 2: So they were in the music Man together. No, look, we're not being awesome being.
Speaker 3: But of course what we are.
Speaker 2: They fell in love now, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's you know, look she's got children.
Speaker 2: I want everybody to be happy.
Speaker 3: But maybe it's one of those things where like it's an amicable split, you know. So she's agree to fall in love with Hugh Jackman. Here's the first thing that came into my mind. Sutton Foster's going to be hanging out with tails swept because let they give I'll give you the sixty degrees of that. Hugh Jackman is besties with Ryan Reynolds, who obviously is married to Clevely, who's besties was he Swift? So Sutton Foster is dating Hugh Jackman. She's obviously gonna be in the suite at the freaking Kansas City Games soon.
Speaker 1: Does anybody look if they're happy, I'm happy, like I want everyone to be here.
Speaker 3: Jackman is an angel. He is a literal angel. I'm telling you that guy is so nice. We've interviewed him. He is smart, kind, amazing. So I'm gonna just go with Hugh Jackman. And if Hugh Jackman wants this, I support him.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did too.
Speaker 3: He got divorced because he got divorce a year ago and they were married yours ever.
Speaker 1: But it's interesting. I wouldn't have paired the two together. I wouldn't have paired it together.
Speaker 2: I would. They are you would, Danielle. They're perfect for each other.
Speaker 3: He is like mister Greatest Showman and she is Miss Broadway like it was so meant to be.
Speaker 2: And then they're in The Music Man together.
Speaker 3: Just I don't know any songs from the Music Man, but I think it's like this, and they love that.
Speaker 2: That is they're meant to be. I don't know. Time will tell.
Speaker 1: But does no one immediately say why is Wolverene dating set and Foster?
Speaker 2: Like that's wow?
Speaker 3: No, because he's not. Yes, of course he's Wolverine, right, but he's.
Speaker 2: Also the music Man, the great as show Man.
Speaker 3: Like he is.
Speaker 2: So set in Foster. Why am I hot?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, okay, cool. Good for them. I mean it.
Speaker 2: You don't see it, but I see it. I asso see it.
Speaker 3: I was not even remotely shocked when I read that headline. I was like, oh, makes sense. I mean I feel bad for all the people, right, of course.
Speaker 1: But maybe everyone's happy. Maybe we don't need a feel that's what.
Speaker 3: We're going to assume so that we feel comfortable telling the stories.
Speaker 1: But yeah, guys, watch Once Upon Mattress. It's great, it's fun, it's entertaining. Tara and I thoroughly like.
Speaker 2: Looking at your watch or were you like this thing's jamming?
Speaker 1: I was jamming. We had a good time. The theater that they had it in like served drinks in glasses, which I feel like is very rare.
Speaker 2: Were you allowed to bring that to your seat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're allowed to bring it to your seat.
Speaker 2: And clinking on the ground with.
Speaker 1: That, I guess on the way out you just placed it right back on the bar. Everyone was very respectful.
Speaker 3: And no one drops the I would be the person that drops the glass and like the pe moment where it's real quiet.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, So I don't typically love shows like because they seem fake to me. That's why I love like television because it always it feels like, oh, this is totally real, this is happening right. Yeah, I'm gonna go to the Back to the Future musical.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: You're to be pretty iconic. So okay, so what do you give it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: You got to give it a you know, like we do a measuring stick. Yeah, I'll give it seven and a half. Peace.
Speaker 2: It was good. It was good.
Speaker 1: It was just you know, it was good. It was great, had a boss, had a good time. It didn't blow blow me you know, blow me away, but it was good.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: Now, do you see a lot of shows? So do you have a good love like I love?
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, So this is what I have to compare it to Wicked, Lion King, Oh Boy, Hamilton, And there's one more that I seen.
Speaker 3: And these are the shows you've seen on Broadway or like in La in La.
Speaker 1: This was my first time on Broadway in New York.
Speaker 2: First time.
Speaker 3: So you and tar are like went with your little suitcases to New York.
Speaker 1: It feels like, whoa, the big city, the big city.
Speaker 3: And then did you like go to dinner before or after?
Speaker 2: What time was the show?
Speaker 1: The show's at seven, So we did a five o'clock dinner reservation with one of our other producers on the show, Emma, how good Early bird dinner, Early bird dinner, which is right on my alley.
Speaker 2: We're not doing this at ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then we went to the show and we were tucked away in bed by ten.
Speaker 2: It was great. Amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I don't know if you've seen this trailer. Sorry to go out of order, Danielle. But Chad Michael Murray aka Tristan is in a new Netflix show coming. I think it's like a movie called The Mary Gentleman, and like he's so shirtless in this trailer, like like I don't know how to describe it, super shirtless, like little pants.
Speaker 1: Shirtless, Chippendale status.
Speaker 2: It was, yes, like and it kind of is Chippendale's.
Speaker 3: Like I think the gist is like that cute girl Britt Robertson who was on that CW show I liked where she was like adult, she wasn't adopted, she was given up and then she finds her parents.
Speaker 2: It was such a good show. Somebody helped me.
Speaker 3: It was starred Paulaha, Christopher Palaha, Britt Robertson, and Sherry Appleby and it was a great show anyway.
Speaker 2: So that's the girl, Thank you, Emma. Life unexpected.
Speaker 3: So she owns like a club or a bar, and it's like struggling or something. So somehow with Chad Michael Murray, I'm not totally sure they decide to have like an all male review, strip show, semi strip show, variety show, no strippy show, like for sure, there's a bunch of dudes shirtless, so anyway, and then also I love when I'm watching The Trip.
Speaker 1: The casting director is like, who do I sign up for this? Chad Michael Murray?
Speaker 3: Check? Yeah, like who is forty something? I don't know how old he is, but looks real good. That's Chad Michael Murray. And then the dad from Family tieses in there in one of the ants from Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 2: So I was like, Okay, this seems this seems great. All right, Okay, let's go back to Milo.
Speaker 1: So, Mila, can I do this one?
Speaker 2: Obviously? Of course.
Speaker 1: Milo is a sweet and attentive father to be an obviously.
Speaker 2: Like we can stile that headline from like.
Speaker 3: I did from somewhere, but it's fine people or something.
Speaker 1: That's fine. So but yeah Milo, his his wife is pregnant.
Speaker 2: Does Norman Maryler? I'm pregnant like Gilmore?
Speaker 3: Like these these people will always be Gilmore girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, so you going.
Speaker 1: So he's expecting us for a child? The actor married model and entrepreneur Jara Mariano, which I still I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't see I cannot. I still can't.
Speaker 1: Do you think she was like, you're Jess Mariano, I'm Jara Mariano and they get married.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they couldn't, right, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I understand he's super famous from Heroes and he's super super super famous from This is Us, but like, really.
Speaker 2: I literally like that's like.
Speaker 3: Some Lisa Kudro marrying a dude named Peter Buffet, do you know what I mean? Like it's so in your face, it's so good.
Speaker 1: But they got married last year, literally this time last year, Fall of twenty twenty three, and in a tiny, little private ceremony, which one of our producers kindly noted that that is very Jess of him, which I agree. And on September twenty ninth of this past year, Jarah announced that she's pregnant.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're gonna have a Maryano baby.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have a Merry Anna baby.
Speaker 3: It is Michaely, it'll be a vent Amelia probably, but still, like still.
Speaker 1: It's so good, and I'm so happy for them, and that baby is gonna be gorgeous because they are both beautiful humans and that baby just won the Genetic Lottery. That's all I got to say.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Okay, So in Melissa McCarthy news Zuki. She's in this season of Only Murders in the Building. First of all, I worship Selena Gomes.
Speaker 2: Like she's just everything like I saw.
Speaker 3: First of all, Well, she's at the Wizards of Waverley Place, you know, the new one that David Henry's doing. Yeah, being awesome on the red carpet, Like she's so awesome. So Melissa mcgarten McCarthy is working with her. I guess she has some throw down with Meryl Streep, like the whole thing. I think it's available now or so, like you can start watching it. Steve Martin, Martin Shore, Meryl Streep, like Selena Gomez, Jane Lynch, like Melissa McCarthy. This show is just Banana's right. I've watched it.
Speaker 2: Have you watched the show?
Speaker 1: I haven't. I haven't cute.
Speaker 3: It's funny, it's it's clever, it's funny, it's easy watch like you kind of do it while you're you know, ironing or I don't know if people iron but.
Speaker 1: Maybe this will make me watch it because anything with Melissa McCarthy and Meryl Streep, Like, sign me up. That is beyond.
Speaker 3: You're doing a podcast with her husband. I have not listened yet. It's like a scripted comedy podcast called Hildy the bar Back, The bar Back and the Lake of Fire Barback. Hildy the Barber like a bar back. Maybe I don't know, maybe, but you know who her husband is, the one in Bridesmaids. Yeah, kicks her legos.
Speaker 1: They do that often, where like if Melissa is the star of something, he'll pop in somehow and vice versa.
Speaker 3: They he like rites half their things. Yeah, they're like a total team.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 3: What what's your take on working with your spouse?
Speaker 1: Oh, I couldn't do it, No, no way, like mad respect to the people that do that and and have it be where like they're in a business together and that business is twenty four to seven. Like Amanda and Kyle from Summer House, for example.
Speaker 3: I love that you bring like you didn't think, like I don't know two like super famous people that work together like Ky Summer House.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The people that are listening that watch Summer House, they're gonna get it.
Speaker 2: What do they do what is their job?
Speaker 1: So they they well, Kyle started this being called lover Boy, which is a like a Seltzer company, and he brought on his wife because she's the brains and as like basically the art director and the two of them that is their life. But they've had issues.
Speaker 3: Also on this, yeah, exactly, and they're also on this TV show together exactly.
Speaker 2: Kind of a mess.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, my husband and I have told each other many times that we cannot work together. We have to work together once a year on an event that we do for work because it's at his venue, and even that is too much. Literally, I think I.
Speaker 2: Could do it if it was like.
Speaker 3: That, like if you weren't really together, do you know what I mean? Like we're like, I don't know. I can't like say, you know, you're working in the same sort of realm, but you have totally different things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of what my husband and I do for the most part. Like we're in the same world entertainment industry. We have that one event, jingle Ball, that we work on with each other, and that's great, but on an everyday basis, that has got to be tough. Unless it's like for like a fun passion project. Maybe that could be fun. But if it's something that's like this is your your bread and butter and you know, unless yeah, anyways, all power to the people that do it.
Speaker 2: Do he ever listen to this podcast?
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: No way to be like, what what's up?
Speaker 3: Not dare he? Let's talk about Dean Jared Padalaki is on is joining Fire Fire Country, which is a really super popular show. I think it started like last season of the season before it's I have watched it. The gist is and this is true because Danielle and I went to San Quentin and we learned that this is real thing.
Speaker 1: That is a very fuddle name job.
Speaker 3: We went to San Quentin with the governor so that I only know about California. We have these terrible wildfires and they have incarcerated people trained to fight the fires, and this show is loosely based on that. I don't know if it's San Quentin or a different prison, but these incarcerated people fight the fires. Now, I don't know all the mix, right, there's obviously not like it's the whole mix of people. I think the main guy, this cutie Max Tiot, was the incarcerated, like if I remember. But to bring it back to Gilmore girls, do you remember when Loralai dates the coffee guy?
Speaker 2: He was like he was on a couple episodes. He was really cute. He's from Twilight we interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Is also on Fire Country to just like keep the Gelmar Circle alive. So Jared is going to join for three episodes, I believe, But what I'm hearing is that it could be. It's like, hey, do you ever hear about how they do these spin offs? They kind of test the waters in the show, right, so that he may be getting his own spin off. And I think you can see the first two episodes now and then the next one's coming like mid November. If you want to watch Jared on Fire Country and then see if he's gonna have this own show. I guess his character is a firefighter from la like southern California.
Speaker 2: And then it says, and I quote.
Speaker 3: A maverick with a surfer swagger who is forced to be reckoned with It's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jared, Okay, give me Dean as a firefighter.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Bring it on.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. Dean was so Dean.
Speaker 3: But if you watch supernatural. He kind of became more of a badass Jared. So it's like, I think, you know, this guy seems maybe not so Deanish.
Speaker 2: Dean is so sweet and sweet.
Speaker 1: He's so sweet, he can't fay sweet.
Speaker 3: Okay, Carol King, so all right, we're gonna bring it all around. So Carol King obviously wrote the theme song to Gilmore Girls, which then her daughter recorded.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 3: I don't want to mess that up, but I believe her daughter recorded the version for the show. I think they used the Carol King version for the movies, but somebody make sure I'm not getting that wrong. So Carol King is super tight with Reba McIntyre. So they wrote to the theme song for RIBA's new show, Happy's Place Together, and I think they like met up and then the song just like float out of them as as happens, like Riba had the melody and then Carol King came in and wrote lyrics. Somehow they got the song together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's that.
Speaker 1: Ripa's doing amazing on the voice right now.
Speaker 3: She's Can we talk about the fact that I did not know Snoop could sing? Okay, So obviously I knew Snoop was awesome and Snoop and Snoopish, but Snoopish, he's just so rad. But okay, so they sing Heartache tonight, like that Eagle song.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen Snoop sing that yet, but he's.
Speaker 3: Because Snoop can sing like Snoop. It's just like so it's bouble when Riba Snoop so immediately in my mind and I love when this sounds. I'm like, Snoop can sing, this is amazing. Immediately click the comments and every single comments like Snoop can sing Snoop consern I'm not alone.
Speaker 1: I can see that he's got he's got swag, and he's got you know, like so legit ye having moment like for the last thirty years he's had a moment.
Speaker 2: But he is like the king right now. From the end he saw once he hooked up with.
Speaker 1: Martha Stewart, I was like, this guy iconic, is.
Speaker 3: The man the man And then just the Olympics and to now it's like, oh my god, I need to be friends with Snoop. Wait before we go, have you seen the Gilmar girls. It's like blink and you miss it. Walmart thing like.
Speaker 1: A point oh oh oh eight seconds of Luke and Lorelai in a Walmart commercial.
Speaker 3: I saw it during the Dodger game during the World Series, and all of a sudden, I was like, oh my god. And we had heard about it because people had told us about it, and I had heard about it. But like I was like, oh my god, Oh God.
Speaker 1: Literally said, oh my God. I mean more, Where's more.
Speaker 3: That's how I felt. I was like, what's happening, what's happening, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Why was it so fast, so good? So hopefully there's more.
Speaker 3: I know it's only Halloween, but I'm not gonna lie. I ordered a Hallmark ornament that is Luke's coffee cup.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so cute.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna do a tree this year. That's like all pop culture.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fine.
Speaker 2: It's though it's.
Speaker 3: Harder to find the ornaments, like they're not as like easy to find. There's Golden Girls was easy, Gilmour Girls and like a few others. But then I was like, oh, can I find like the DeLorean from Back to the Future, And I'm like, I can't find it.
Speaker 1: So that's a really really good idea.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be fun.
Speaker 1: I have one Christmas tree that is is the most mismatched Christmas tree we'll ever see in your life. But my husband and I anytime we travel somewhere in New we get an ornament that's rad Yeah. So we have like ornaments from Japan and Columbia and just all these places around the world that we've traveled to and genius idea. I stole it from a friend. Our very very first one was when we got engaged. We were in Capri and we're about to take the ferry back to Sorrento and my husband's like, should we should we do that ornament thing that our friend's doing because there was literally all idea and we just grabbed it, and ever since then, every place we've gone to, we've.
Speaker 3: And it also doesn't feel so expensive because like, if I do all these ornaments at once, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be like hundreds and hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 3: But if you're doing it like piece first of all, I never know if it's piecemeal or piecemeal.
Speaker 2: I truly don't know. I'm just gonna let everyone know.
Speaker 1: I don't know either.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I like this piecemeal like I have try and say it really fast because I don't know, so anyway, that's smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you don't worry about it having to like be so gorgeous because there's the story behind it. You're like, yeah, that's my.
Speaker 3: Day lights on there. Maybe some like tartan plaid bows in your gold exactly. I love a tartan plaid. Okay, So guys, this is the first edition of the Gilmer Girls Gazette. We want your comments. Please don't be super mean because I will cry, but we will listen if there are ways to improve, like news you want or and I did have a fun idea. Oh my god, I forgot Okay, so I ordered. I wanted to end each because you know in the newspaper there's always like games and trivia. Yeah, so I got the Gilmore Girls trivia deck and Kimber thank you every gazette. I wanted to ask a trivia question and see if you can answer it.
Speaker 1: I love this Okay.
Speaker 2: So hopefully I don't repeat.
Speaker 3: But here comes the first one, and I'm just going.
Speaker 2: In order right out of the box.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is the name of lorelized grandmother? I do know this pause pause while people in their cars are processing you know it?
Speaker 1: And by no, I totally know this. It's not Tiff, it's not it's oh man, it's a tip of my tongue.
Speaker 2: Take your time. Can you name the actress who played her?
Speaker 1: Mary and Marion Marion something.
Speaker 3: Marion Ross Mary And I'm going to give you marry On because it was spelled that way.
Speaker 2: But it's Maryon Marian. Oh my god, happy days.
Speaker 1: Guys got this, and and Jackie and and Emma. You guys can chime in for this, so it's not just fun myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes it fun. That makes it fun. I think Jackie's got it. Tricks tricks yeah.
Speaker 3: Trigs, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I had Tiff.
Speaker 1: I knew it was the team, and I knew it was something close like like tiny.
Speaker 3: And everyone groaning. Remember she's only seen every episode once.
Speaker 1: She's just started again, so I knew that. I knew it.
Speaker 3: Wait, we need like a sign off and that's the loops.
Speaker 1: That's the news. I like that news, all right, guys, And that's the news. See you next week, hey, everybody, and to forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com