Speaker 1: Hello Sunshine, Hey fam Today, on the bright side, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, y'all. An actress Jordana Brewster is here to get us in the mood. The Fast and Furious star talks behind the scenes details from the latest Fast movie, her own swoon worthy love story, plus her new murderous brom com, Hard Eyes, which is out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: A murderous rom com feels like my love life. Okay, it's Thursday, February sixth I'm Danielle Robe.
Speaker 3: And I'm Simone Boyce.
Speaker 1: And this is the bright side from Hello Sunshine.
Speaker 2: See money. We have a real life action hero on today's show. Jordana Brewster has been lighting up the screen in the Fast and Furious movies for over twenty years. We all know her as Mia Toretto, the younger sister of Vin Diesel's Dominic Toretto and the wife of the late Paul Walker's character Brian O'Connor.
Speaker 3: These movies are huge.
Speaker 1: That's honestly kind of an understatement, because collectively the ten installments have earned more than seven billion dollars at the global box office. And the big news is that a new movie is in the works.
Speaker 2: The hype is so real. These movies made me interested in cars, right Like. There have been tons of headlines coming out about the newest Fast movie, in particular the return of Dwayne the Rock Johnson who stepped away in twenty seventeen, so we had to ask her about that, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: And this weekend, Jordiana's out with a brand new movie called Hard Eyes. It's kind of this like genre bending horror film that has rom com sensibilities.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot of us don't put Valentine's Day and horror movie together, but I have to be honest, dating is very scary.
Speaker 3: This fits. Okay, you have to say more.
Speaker 1: And also I'm dying to know if you have any Valentine's Day horror stories. You know, my love life is very stable and boring, so.
Speaker 3: What a dream goals? Please literally share with me. Okay.
Speaker 2: The worst part is that I've had more bad Valentine's Days than good Valentine's Days. You know, it's just there's high expectations. It rarely turns out the way you want it to. But probably the funniest one I've had was in college. I was a sophomore and this really cute senior that I had been so into for like a year and a half finally asked me out. And in college, you don't really go on dates, like you either meet up at the library or like on someone's couch.
Speaker 3: There's no dating.
Speaker 2: And he asked me to go to sushi at this nice at this nice restaurant in the capitol of Madison, Wisconsin. And I got all dressed up, and I was so nervous, and I think he was really nervous because we were walking up the steps to the sushi restaurant and it's freezing in Madison. It's the middle of winter, right, and I guess there was ice on the steps, and he face planted onto the stairs. His whole forehead was cut. He was gushing blood and pretending like it's fine, it's fine, I'm all good, because he wanted to get to dinner.
Speaker 1: No, oh my gosh, it's not him pretending like he wasn't gushing blood.
Speaker 3: Like I was.
Speaker 2: Sitting across from him at sushi the whole time being like, do you need to have your forehead's still bleeding?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yeah, okay, Like I feel like that could be a life threatening fall.
Speaker 2: I know he's married with kids now, so I think it turned out okay for him. But yeah, literally a horror movie Valentine's Day, gushing blood.
Speaker 1: He'll always think of you when he walks up a set of icy stairs.
Speaker 3: Mmm, so that's how he'll remember me. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully Jordana's love life isn't as scary as yours. Danielle, let's jump in Welcome to the bright Side. Jordana, thank you, thanks so much for being here. You know, before you came on, we were just talking about our own Valentine's Day horror stories in honor of your new.
Speaker 3: Film Hard Eyes.
Speaker 1: Do you have any Valentine's Day or just dating like true like horror stories.
Speaker 4: I guess my horror story would be I went to a movie and it was like a first date, and he chose Hotel Rwanda, huh, and we just sat there. The tone was off. There was nothing romantic or fun about it, clearly, and then he just like walked to his car in silence, didn't talk the entire way when we were back in the car, and then dropped me off. And so it was just massively awkward, which like if you know me, like I feel awkward all the time. Anyway, so that just like it just it was just like a giant ball of awkward myth.
Speaker 3: Wait me too, I feel very seen.
Speaker 2: Wait, I would never guess that you do not seem awkward. I've never seen you have an awkward moment ever.
Speaker 4: Oh that's really nice, but no, I do feel awkward all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have to talk about your new movie, Hard Eyes. It's out this weekend, currently has a ninety two percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 3: Casual congratulations. That's incredible you.
Speaker 4: I keep refreshing it and check because it's like it's so validating and it makes me so happy. And I wish I could say it didn't, but it really does.
Speaker 1: So you do kind of pay attention to that stuff and it factors into your calculus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's I mean, if technology wasn't so accessible, I think I would be able to control myself. But it's right there, so it's really hard not to check. So yeah, I'm a victim of that for sure. I check like the comments on Daily Mail. I used to check IMDb message boards. I'm not above it.
Speaker 2: But you've been a part of so many successful films that I understand. It's like you don't want a loser on your hands when you've had so many hits.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: I think I wish I could say I was that that, that it was that healthy. I think it's more like just a little bit masochistic. I just need to know, you know. And then I think what I try to practice is if there's like ninety comments and then like five bad ones, to not give credence or too much to not magnify though. And I'm trying to teach my kids the same thing because I feel like those those are like those are the sticky ones.
Speaker 1: It's so much easier to write a negative comment, uh, you know, than it is to actually like gass somebody up and be complimentary of someone.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's hoolicy out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's talk about this film because it's it's kind of genre bending. It's it's not a typical heartwarming Valentine's Day love story. It's more of like a slash or thriller with these rom com undertones. The tagline is no couple is safe. What makes this the perfect date night movie?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's the perfect date night movie because if you don't like horror and you're kind of you don't you don't like being freaked out or scared, then you can lean on the comedic aspect and the chemistry between Mason and Olivia, which is so good. And there are also lots of little like links to the movies that came out in the nineties and the early two thousands, like Scream and I Know What you did last summer, And so if you enjoy like finding those easter eggs, you can do that. But on the other hand, if you do like horror, it get gets pretty gory and they're very creative with the deaths.
Speaker 2: So when I'm on an airplane, I watch one of two things, either a rom com or one of the fast films. I can't watch that enough.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so good, Thank you. Which one's your favorite.
Speaker 2: I'm a sucker for the early ones, yeah, because that was like my generation. I was born in nineteen ninety one, and so that feels nostalgic almost for me. And I like seeing what LA looked like at that time.
Speaker 4: Too, totally.
Speaker 3: But they're all really good, Like there's not you know.
Speaker 4: You know, they've aged really well, they really have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what made you excited about filming a horror rom com?
Speaker 3: This is such a departure.
Speaker 4: So I've been in horror before, and horror can be really fun because it's just like it's all out there, you know, and it's very like cathartic and that you're streaming and running and and it's just it's a fun exercise. But what I loved about this one was the comedic aspect, because that's something I've been It's like, I love watching comedy. I love like my favorite shows are The Office and thirty Rock, And I love Tina Fey. I think she's a genius. And I have a very dark sense of humor. So when I saw Josh Rubin's films, I was like, this guy's really funny and quirky and and I feel like he would get me. And when we when we started talking about the project, he just he had such a vision and so I was just really really excited to get on board.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like we do need to talk about Fast and Furious a little bit more because there's been some big news lately. We've heard that Dwayne the Rock Johnson is returning to the franchise. He appeared briefly after the credits the most recent Fast film, kind of teasing his return to the story, Gosh, what does that mean to you to have him back?
Speaker 4: I mean, Hobbes versus Dom was like one of the best showdowns. So I feel like it's really the more the merrier at this point, you know. And I love Dwayne. I respect his career and I think, I mean, soon we have to finish it out. So I feel like, so I feel like we got to go out with a bang, and he helps us do that for sure.
Speaker 2: Did filming this franchise make you fall in love with cars the way it makes me love them?
Speaker 4: Well? I grew up in New York, and so I never like, I wasn't interested in cars. I took the subway or buses everywhere, and I was always made fun of. Like Paul used to make fun of me because they he'd be super into cars and then I'd roll up in my minivan. He's like, I wasn't even a mom at the time, and I was driving like a really lame faith car. But now I appreciate that a car can be very sexy, and I do love my car.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite memory of a night out with the fast casts? Like, what's the what's the one that stands out in your mind.
Speaker 4: So people think that, you know, the shooting of the movie is the best part and like, and that's super fun. But the promoting of the film, when you're getting paid to travel the world and like get up and promote the film all day and then you blow off steam after, like, that's really the most fun. So I remember on a certain press tour, uh, Paul and I were paired off and then Vin and Michelle were going to other areas and basically we were up all night dancing in Madrid and then we had to like catch a very early flight like Amsterdam the next day, and we were all we were all hurting, and so that's that's one of that's one of my my very favorite memories. And then of course you know the fact that twenty years into this franchise, my whole Fast family showed up for my wedding like nobody said no. And that goes from like Natalie Emmanuel to Chris Bridges to Vin, who showed up like sort of in the middle of the ceremony and he was like, so was so much traffic and I was like I get it.
Speaker 3: So that mean, wait did you see him walking in like.
Speaker 4: Because he has a very distinct silhouette. So I saw walking sort of like mid vows. But it was this was perfehilarious.
Speaker 2: When you think of the legacy of this franchise, I think Paul Walker is has such a foothold in it. And I think it's so beautiful the way that all of you have celebrated him, but you in particular seemed like you had a really special bond. In the years since his passing, how has your relationship with his memory evolved? Like do you feel his presence in unexpected ways?
Speaker 4: Ever? Yeah? Always, even yesterday I was listening to there was There was one day Paul gave me this like CD back in the day of amos Lee and I would play it over and over and over again. And I was listening to it on my way to drive my son Rowan to school, and he was really quiet, which is which isn't He's just usually not a quite kid. He's usually very talkative. And I was like, Hey, do you know why I'm listening to this? And and I said, Paul gave me this, you know, many years ago, and and so it makes me think of him. So it makes me like really happy but also sad at the same time. And he just sort of like to have my eight year old who's also named after or in honor of Paul, like it just that was that was a really wonderful. So he comes up in different ways, and sometimes he's like it's his presence is very very very vivid and visceral, and sometimes it goes away and then comes back and so but he's never totally gone.
Speaker 2: You honored him at your wedding, which I thought was really cool. You drove off in the same accurate accura that you and Paul raced in the very first film, which was such a beautiful wink. How did that idea come to you?
Speaker 4: So that was my husband's doing, and I like, I fought it, and I was like, babe, I don't like because Mason has a very like cheeky sense of humor, and there weren't completely different industries, so he gets he sort of like finds this our industry like super amusing, and I'm curious about his industry. But anyway, he was like, I'm going to get the cars, and I was like, no, we're not. That's more defying. We're not doing that. And then he's like, no, no, just come on to be open to it, and then I reached out to Song who then had a friend, and before I knew it, it was all happening. And then before I knew it, there were pictures out it like it turned into this whole thing. But ultimately I'm really happy that it was a part of the world wedding.
Speaker 2: We have to take a short break, but don't go anywhere. We'll be right back with your Dana Brewster. And we're back with your Dana Brewster.
Speaker 3: All right, Geordana.
Speaker 1: Well, this episode is coming out around Valentine's Day and you mentioned your husband, Mason, and I want to share with our listeners how the two of you met. I read your essay that you wrote for Glamour about thank you, Yeah, about how you two connected, and I just thought it was so honest and touching and sweet.
Speaker 4: It was like love slash chemistry at first sight. It was like and the fact that it happened at forty is, I think is so awesome, you know, because we expect that to happen to us in our twenties. But really, I found the love of my life at forty.
Speaker 1: I am constantly reminded of just how hard it is to start over, start over with anything you know, but particularly with love. Was it scary to open yourself up to love again or did it feel just seamless and natural.
Speaker 4: I have to say that it felt in some ways, not to disparage any relationship I had in the past, but it didn't feel like starting over. It felt like, Oh, this is what it's supposed to be. Like, That's what it felt like to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I needs you to be real with me for a second. When I see a second marriage, the love is bursting, and I feel like the two people get to be so themselves and are fully actualized and appreciate each other, and there's like less bickering.
Speaker 3: It's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: And then I see some first marriages and there's a lot of stuff going on, and partly I think it's because you're raising children. It's a different time of life, there's different stress. Do you think it's possible well to have second marriage love in a first marriage.
Speaker 4: Yes, because I think oftentimes you know, and I did this in my late twenties. I was like, Okay, marriage check, now, let's have babies check. And you don't really stop and consider, Wait, how am I going to How do I think I'm going to parent because you really as moms, we don't decide that, like our kid also dictates that. But just to understand, like, Okay, well, are you going to keep working? Am I going to keep working? Are you going to like hold space for me when I work? And how are we going to manage this? And how do you deal with stress? And how do you feel about disciplining? Like what do you think your style would be? How are you raised? I feel like these are conversations that people should have before they get married, because that can be it's really stressful. Kids are kids are the best things in the world, but they're also like massively stressful as well.
Speaker 2: So I hear a lot of people say you should have money conversations or love language conversations. I haven't heard parenting, And I think that's so brilliant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's kind of insane that we don't, don't you think? Yes? Because I think I was really surprised by like once I had my babies, like how that changed me? But then also how then I had to work with weight? How am I gonna work? And what does this mean for my identity? And it's such a massive shift and you have to have a partner supporting all of that or weighing in, or you just you want to feel like you're part of a team and that you're not doing it alone.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: What did it shift? And did it shift the roles that you choose at all?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, I had this false expectation that I was going to be the most chill like hippie. I was like, I'm gonna I'm gonna only have wooden toys for my kids and it's going to be all montessory. And I just I guess because like for nine months, and it was different from me because my journey was through gestational surrogacy. But for nine months, you envision this thing and then the baby arrives and you're like, oh my god, what is happening. I don't have control over anything. And I think that was the biggest thing for me, is like I'd hit my stride in my career. I was meditating, I felt so calm, and then all of a sudden, it's like, oh my god, this isn't. A baby is not something that completes you. A baby's something you're now. You have to just realign all your priorities, and sometimes it doesn't happen naturally, it's something you have to work at. So for me, I feel like for many years I struggled with like mom guilt, and when I was at work, I was thinking of my kids, and when I was with my kids, I was thinking of work. And so it's very hard to strike a balance. And I feel like I'm only hitting my stride now, which my kids, my kids eleven and eight. But it's like a it's a constant process. And I feel like women don't tell the truth about that often enough, and I feel like it's I'd rather hear that than here, Oh girl, like it's so easy, and you're just like, it's it's hard, and women should be honest about that, because it's the most rewarding thing ever, but it's also really really hard.
Speaker 2: Simone and I talk about this a lot because she's a mom and I'm not a mom yet.
Speaker 3: I hope to be one.
Speaker 4: How many kids do you have someone, I have two.
Speaker 3: I have a four year old and a three year old. Two boys. Boy, mom, yeah, boy, mom, it's not for the week. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: Do they get along?
Speaker 1: They do, they do, But they also like scrap you know, they're very scrappy. They're always beating each other up. The older one cut the younger one's hair recently, so.
Speaker 3: That's cut interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was bad. Like the day before we left on a family vacation, I was like, what am I supposed to do now?
Speaker 4: Right? And I think that's I think the rules used to be a little more clear, because now I'll like, I'll I signed up for doctor Becky's newsletter, and I you that, and then I and then I you know, I mean, there's so many like however, I have to say, this book is like one of the best.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm obsessed with that book. Jonathan hates amazing so good. Just for everybody, she's holding up the coddling of the American mind.
Speaker 3: It's essential reading this is.
Speaker 4: Really because it's it's also it's not like I feel like the other one, the anxious generation is a little too lofty. I'm like, I mean I went through like two days of like Okay, no more internet, no more this, no more that, And then after like three days, I was like, I can't, I can't, I can't do this, Like.
Speaker 3: Like, well, because it's no break for you, then you don't get a break.
Speaker 4: Really. Yeah, And also I felt like I was stymying Julian's social life because he's on a text chain with his buddies and and I check what he's what he's you know, texting, and I make sure that it's all appropriate. But like you can't, I don't. I don't feel like it and handicap your kids that much. But that's been the most helpful book so far, because boys are also super loud, and like I have to tell the neighbors, like guys, nothing's like, nothing crazy is going on. They just gere loud, they scream. We're a passionate family. And that's that.
Speaker 3: I like that. I'm going with passionate. That's my new narrative.
Speaker 1: It's time for another shortbreak, but we'll be right back with Jordana Brewster.
Speaker 3: And we're back with Jordana Brewster.
Speaker 1: Jordana, when I think about the things in my life that get me through tough everyday stuff, whether that's like challenges in parenting, challenges in marriage, it's my female friendships who really support me and booy me and get me through. And I know that you have a ton of friends. I can tell friendship is so important to you as well. When you think about the impact that your female friendships have had on you, especially during periods of transition.
Speaker 3: What comes to mind.
Speaker 4: My rider died Max. Like we always talk about like we're going to live in a retirement home together and like do our thing and watch movies and eat pasta. But we've been best friends since our twenties, you know, and we've seen each other through a lot, and I think having a friend where there's no agenda, there's no judgment, and you're just there for each other no matter what is super important. And I also think, I mean, I've always been a girls girl. I've always felt super comfortable with girls and haven't ever felt like, oh, well, you know, we're in competition, so this is what this is going to be like, Like that's that's super foreign to me. So I trust with my whole heart, and I dive in and sometimes I overshare and and but that's just who I am.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend just came to stay with me at this hotel that I'm at right now. And this is a friend I've known for twenty years. We went to college together. She's one of my best friends. And we had all these big plans to go out, but every single night all we did was put on Old Sex and the City episodes, pause it debrief for like thirty minutes about whatever it was that Carrie just did whatever messy thing that she just did, and then we'd press again, and then we'd keep y apping, and I was like, oh my gosh, I didn't I don't.
Speaker 3: Need to go to therapy. I just need to do this with my girlfriends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally. And then when you have kids, like Maxie has one son and two daughters, and we were I don't know, we were kind of like down on the dumps over the holidays, and I was like, let's go to Vegas with our kids. We went we Sufferno Mars and it was so much fun because Max and I have like a naughty streak, so we kept trying to gamble, and we didn't have like babysitters, so we were like, guys, just call I guess, so wall like just stand there and gamble a bit. Security kept coming around being like, man, kids are not allowed on the floor, and we're like, oh, sorry, our badst It was so dysfunctional, but so fun because it's.
Speaker 3: Hard lucky in love?
Speaker 2: Are you lucky on the casino floor?
Speaker 4: Also, I actually didn't know what I was doing and I made like three hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Jordana, I'm curious about something because I can tell you're such an avid consumer of art and film and culture. Is there a type of project or role that people wouldn't expect from you, but that you're dying to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I want to be in something like Big Little Lies or White Lotus. It's like raunchy and fun and dark, and so I want to be in something like that where I get to just like, I feel like a lot of the time, I'm like the good girl and the pretty girl and it's so boring, and I just like, that's not my personality, and so I just want to like lean into smart, dark humor. So a show like that would be my jam for sure. Or even like Carrie Russell on The Diplomat. I love it because she's so smart and witty, but also she's not like all good or all bad, and it's interesting and I feel like roles get better as you get older.
Speaker 3: Something Danielle and I talk about a lot.
Speaker 1: Is that perception challenge that you just mentioned, Like, I know what my value is, I know how I can enhance this project, but for whatever reason, You've got a block and you can't perceive me in that way. That's something that has come up for me in my career so much. What have you learned about.
Speaker 4: By the way, You're so lucky you know what your value is because sometimes I don't. Sometimes like, yeah, I think if someone plants a seed of doubt, I have to be really I have a bumper sticker on my car that says, don't believe everything you think and it's really about the thoughts are all bs, they're popping up all but you have to check in and go does that resonate? Do I agree with? And I have to I think I'm so used to like the good girl thing where you're like, oh yeah, no, no, of course I'll do that and sure and instead of just going m I do really feel about that, And that's that's a muscle that I had to train. So yeah, I often have to be like no, I don't, I don't agree with that, and that little seed of doubt like I'm just gonna purge that guy. So but I think it's really important to have that inner strength and I still work on it, Like every day, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like you're inside my head because this is exactly what I'm like dealing with and working through when it comes to circumventing other people's incorrect or inaccurate perceptions of you in your work and your career.
Speaker 3: How do you do that? What have you learned about that process?
Speaker 4: So I play mojong sometimes and it's a total I don't like. I like it for the social aspect because honestly it's a little too complicated and I don't know all the rules. But anyway, I was so, I was in this group and there was this woman next to me, and I could tell she just I don't think I was making up a story. I irked her, like I bugged her, and I straight up said, like, I can tell you hate me, and she because I feel like sometimes and I think it's part of being socially awkward. It's like I don't like the nice cities, and then where did you grow up? And it's like I'd rather just get down to it, and I think it disarmed her. But it also I just like said the unsaid, And I think sometimes you have to and as long as you're totally comfortable with what you're saying, it'll be received in the right way, you know, So I think you just have to address it. In a non address it with humor, I think is the best thing to do.
Speaker 3: You're so right, that's such a good point, which.
Speaker 4: Is I mean, it's easier said than done.
Speaker 2: But yeah, do you yourself ever having to overcompensate in social situations outside of work? Of course, because of your position in life. I feel like it must be interesting for people in amagen group to perceive you like you're really beautiful. You have this beautiful career, beautiful family, Like yeah, but do you ever feel like you almost have to overcompensate and be like overly nice.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna be really nice, but I do put myself down and sometimes I'm like, wait, why am I doing that? Like like if like sometimes I make the mistake of not remembering, because again, if you're socially awkward or if you have anxiety, you kind of you don't black out during interactions, but you're so in your own head and you're still thinking like, oh my god, what am I saying? And da da da da da that you're not fully present, so you don't remember the person's name. And it's not because I'm a bee, It's because I just was in my head. And so oftentimes you're like, yeah, we met at this baby group like three years ago, and I'm and then I'm like, instead of just saying, oh, I apologize, I'll put myself down and say like, oh I have the worst memory, or oh, I'm so sorry, and like that's bes I shouldn't do that, you know, I should just own it and be like, oh, I'm so I'm not. I know I'm not a rude person, and I know I'm not dismissive, so I shouldn't let that person's in security make me feel ashamed. So that, but like, how exhausting are all these dynamics.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: It feels like you've really lived the width of your life, not just the length of it. You've had so many interesting experiences. At the risk of sounding cliche, if you could go back and tell Jordana, who had just embarked on Hollywood something, what would you say to her?
Speaker 4: I would say it's something I'm still working on, which is like you deserve to be there. Don't apologize for yourself ever, and start writing like I think it's taken me so long, and to go, oh I have something to say, or oh, like even something as silly as like recently I went to Golden Globes parties with my with my husband and because he loves to go and he's on a different side of the whole thing. But I was like, I don't know, babe, Like I'm not nominated, I don't know anyone. That's not like, why am I there? It's silly. It's like going to the problem when you don't. And he's like, you belong, and so I would just say, like you belong, Get out of your head.
Speaker 3: That's really beautiful.
Speaker 2: I think that that is like the most basic human need is to feel a sense of belonging.
Speaker 4: Totally.
Speaker 3: That's primal. It's in our dna.
Speaker 4: I also tell my sons all the time, like a rising tide raises all shits, like you don't need someone else to be that you feel better. I feel like that's also something that especially amongst women, I just don't think that's that should be a thing. And so I would have told my little little Jordana that as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining us, Jordana.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you guys. This was so fun.
Speaker 1: Jordana Brewster is an actor best known for her role in the Fast and Furious franchise. She's starting in the new movie Hard Eyes, which is out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's it for today's show. Tomorrow, we're popping off on the biggest pop culture moments of the week with none other than our showrunner at Tim Palizola. You don't want to miss this.
Speaker 1: Join the conversation using hashtag the bright Side and connect with us on social media at Hello Sunshine on Instagram and at the bright Side Pod on TikTok oh, and feel free to tag us at Simone Voice and at Danielle Robe.
Speaker 2: Follow the bright Side on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: See you tomorrow, folks. Keep looking on the bright side. M