Speaker 1: Hey, oh Joe, Joe. They're saying today's graphic was the best one yet. What you're thinking? Hell yeah, Hey, hey, hey, the graphic team the best. Hold on, hold On, hold on on.
Speaker 2: As as an R and B guy graphic team show they ass today? Hey, what took the cakeoes? When I seen torn ass back there at the bank? Hey, torn fit right in, don't they? Hey, hey boy, that's a hard picture. Hey man, if you grew up in the nineties, you already know what Joe's boy looking.
Speaker 3: Boy, they got the moves.
Speaker 1: I'm on that.
Speaker 3: I'm on that zimp hard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I forgot you looked like I'm on a little bit of it too, though, But it's.
Speaker 4: Hey, the graphic team has had so many, so many tins when it comes to some of the graphics that they did Night by Night, there's no way, even as great as it is, there's no way I can say this is best because it's been too like.
Speaker 1: The last I mean basically since I mean for like the last five six months they've been on the history. Yeah, oh yeah, I think if you a real music here like myself, you I mean, you enjoy all of them, but this one here, like I've been keeping up. I've been keeping I've been tallying up on all the on all these uh the graphics.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, all these graphics, and uh I'm gonna try to get them printed off and you know, do my little one two with them. So I appreciate you all for this. Man, it's hard. I ain't gonna lie this hard. When I seen this, I was driving, I was like, oh, I almost lost control.
Speaker 1: We gotta win something. We gotta win an image just for graphics, man, we got to you gotta wear something just for graphics alone. Even if you say, which we know we have great content. But even if you say, well I don't like the content, you can't say you can't find somebody that got better graphics. Nah.
Speaker 2: Hey, look even even how the night cap sign is where it would beat jobasy, like how they made it look just like that. Like, Bro, it's a little small things that I see that Like, Man, that's hard.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Feature ain't got nothing better to do with their time? Yeah, a feature Antoine Walker. That's hard. Bro, That's that's hard. That's hard. That's hard. Yeah, this is this is yeah. But the why you over that coffin u huh oh.
Speaker 3: No I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, how y'all got to tach you on them and everything?
Speaker 3: Damn they got you right man.
Speaker 1: Hey, you gotta tach you got that little like you're standing back there like he guarding the sail. Hey, hey, really, I'm real talking like he really really fitting you look normally. I don't know what not look like.
Speaker 2: We got you know, like me and oh got a little shodow ZIMPI but it's.
Speaker 1: All ye may look at a collar boy. They got me looking like, oh, look at my hey.
Speaker 2: Needless to say, though, it's hard, bro, it's hard. This is one of my favorites. Ain't gonna lie to y'all. Uh dang, I see all right, I see how them boy, see how we got them boots on them boots with them.
Speaker 1: Man. In the nineties was five, bro, y'all can't say it.
Speaker 3: Was it was.
Speaker 4: I mean for those that weren't able to experience that time, whether it was the music coach man, some of the some of the things we were able to do, you know, just just Joe just being outside, yeah, just being outside. Everybody had their phones out, you know when you win places.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was different, it was different. It would never ever be like.
Speaker 1: Hurt my knees. That's probably why my knees bad.
Speaker 3: Wear them. Damn tims.
Speaker 5: Matter. Hey, what's the boost we had back then?
Speaker 4: It used to have Eastland boots, used to have bloody Eastland and the ones that they were in the army too.
Speaker 6: We used to go the military booths. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I got I don't know if I still got him.
Speaker 1: I had a Masachi PAIRL like that, did you yep, mm hmm yep. But man, I had Tim every color. I had Tim from the butters to black to green to red. I had every color and had Joe had the overalls, the Shawn John overalls the match too.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, Joe, you might Joe, you might not be young enough. Joe, did you you had some?
Speaker 1: I did the one that sang in the crotch?
Speaker 5: You did? You had something? Hey? I think I think the company, I think it was called Z Cavalricci. I can't remember the it was the.
Speaker 4: Something man and they had the same the same you know, the same silhouette and how they were made.
Speaker 5: But I had a few of them things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why should type right on through that joint?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I know y'all have what you call h what they the parachute pants? I had the parachute yeah, yeah, yeah right, there was some days.
Speaker 4: But are you Joe, you remember a Lottos? What about Etonics? Remember the Tonics?
Speaker 1: Black Jots? What about ell Year Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, oh man, what about Elici?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 1: You have sir, yes, sir them some good days?
Speaker 3: Hey, I had waves?
Speaker 1: Was thirty waves, was thirty four hands, some forty two jeans. Hey, we all wear the big five, big five, big jackets.
Speaker 3: Man, it was the time.
Speaker 1: It was the tie back there and all right, it's time by final seven evening, it's time for q A.
Speaker 5: He can't reach your hands, man, I remember the thing work.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the super chat, we got four video voice males from my discord.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen. I'm a big fan of Nightcap. As you can see, I'm a Laker fan. Now I'm no longer is she jumping up a Laker fan? Now, Shannon Shaw, if you wouldn't have said what you said about Joel and bid we was up three to one.
Speaker 3: You talk shit about Joel and bid O.
Speaker 1: Joe and Joe said the man could do what he do.
Speaker 7: The nigga went ham every game since then, after you said what you said, after you said what you said, Shannon.
Speaker 1: Shaw, that nigga went ham.
Speaker 7: So cause of you, I gotta put this down and I gotta pick this up, baby, King James.
Speaker 1: We already know who the gold is.
Speaker 3: You know what it is.
Speaker 1: Huh. But Shannon Shaw, you gotta come on, bro, You.
Speaker 3: The one woke and beat up.
Speaker 1: The wing his ass up again. He took he took a nap to night. Look they was. I didn't say mb couldn't play. I said that his uh uh My problem with him is availability is playing. Yeah, when do you play? He? Hell, but we're gonna see he gonna definitely need to be game six and what six and seven?
Speaker 3: Joel and b.
Speaker 1: To beat the Knicks in this series? All right, let's take a listen to the next one.
Speaker 5: What's good? What's good?
Speaker 1: Old Choke? What's good?
Speaker 8: I so, hey, I just wanted to ask you guys since since Boston, Oh weh you things gonna come out the East now you know, but your ready know we got the Celtics fact going up right now?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, who you got, Joe?
Speaker 3: Who you got coming out? Of the East.
Speaker 1: You got Detroit and the Calves, you got the Knicks and the Sixers. Man, I'm an uh, I'm gonna roll with Detroit. Bro, I'm gonna roll with Detroit. Oh til you got the Knicks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got the Knicks. I like him beat. I like him beating.
Speaker 4: And obviously the conversation about last series really had nothing to do with them collectively, I mean as as a group, but as as for the team to come out to ease I got the next matter of fact, Not only are the nick gonna go to the Founders right they goddamn Statue of Liberty. She's gonna walk out that water too.
Speaker 3: She's been the leader Island.
Speaker 5: She's finna leader Island. Broy who you got?
Speaker 1: I like I like Detroit, but I don't know if they can beat the Knicks. I don't know if they could beat the Knicks. Mhmm. But slipper coin, I ain't got no coin. But I'll tell you know what, I'll rock with brother.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, now you he ain't he a prisoner of the moment though he ain't prison tege, you need to take Detroit. I'm hoping Detroit and the Knicks meet in the conference finals.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, that's what I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's take a listen to the third one? Yo? What that big three?
Speaker 9: My fat him on this in a bonnet. Y'all't got enough hair for that, So y'all need to worry about it anyway. Let me get your top three route runners unknocho straight route running now, I soo, let me get your top three isolation just bag work players all time all time, see y'all.
Speaker 3: What you got on yoe hey?
Speaker 5: When he say right running, he talked about all all time all right.
Speaker 3: Now. Shoot, that's tough.
Speaker 5: That's real, tough boy.
Speaker 4: Route running like I don't need no help, Like I don't need my Office of Coordinators help at all. Just line me up. I could just go. I'm going Marvin Harrison one. I'm going Marvin Harrison one simply for the fact he stayed on one side.
Speaker 5: On the right side, and he never moved and he got it off the muscle.
Speaker 4: My number two, I'm gonna I'm gonna go with Jerry. I'm gonna go with Jerry because obviously he's an elite elite.
Speaker 3: Running Yeah, I don't think yeah.
Speaker 4: And and my third would have to be there's so many other there's so many other options, so many other players.
Speaker 10: I can go with Isaac, Bruce, Toy, Yeah, Davante, but I'm going Davante third.
Speaker 5: I'm not even putting me in that. I'm not even putting me. I'm going to Vontae third.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, I'm surprised you put a B in there.
Speaker 5: That's why I say that.
Speaker 1: If you're talking about all time, it's a really really good route runner.
Speaker 5: Really really good.
Speaker 4: Hey, hell Julio even at his size, being able to being able to sit down the way he does and get out and get Oh man, it's so many, but those three, that's my top three.
Speaker 2: Joe, You're bad guys as far as bag where I'm talking about straight like, ha ha, I'm talking about that that bag. I'm gonna go cold. I'm gonna go Kyrie. Kyrie got a mean bag. Oh Kyrie ever ever and and I'm gonna go Jay as Bro James Harden, James Harden and Houston. When he first got to Houston, his bag was impecable.
Speaker 1: With dummy dummy with it.
Speaker 3: Hey, hard was hard was on some dukie with that stuff.
Speaker 4: And hey, matter of fact, I'm glad you said that. Joe, where you where you put Jamal Crawford?
Speaker 2: When I'll put Jamal up there, Bro, Jamal got a nice bag. Six loan got a nice left the right crossold with Jamal got it?
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: He iss right up there with them boys for sure. And the final one. Let's take a listen you all right, Joe damn? But hey, Joe, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 11: That game the other night that was worse than belt to ask the Knicks told y'all to go outside and pick out a switch. That's how bad that shit was, Joe. But hey, you said you got the thunder coming out the west. Now the Spurs are playing the Wolves with no ant man and they probably gonna have to play okay, see without Jaln Williams. So Joe, it's never too late to come to the dark sideway, never too late to change your pick. Hey, and send that bread you, o, Joe, send that to unk.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: I know he pissed off with that Spurs head on. I know he pissed off the night and he can talk all this shit he want to, but I know he pissed off with their Spurs had on the night.
Speaker 1: Phil and Mgnastic Cambodia. Hell, somebody gotta verifyul your Freako stories. Question for Iso and Tone, do you watch much tape in the NBA as NFL players there? Thanks much love and still yeah, how much take? How much tape did you watch? Joe? I watched a lot of tape?
Speaker 2: I mean hell before because not only am I watching tape on the guys and I'm gonna be guarding, but I'm watching tapeo and see how they guard guys who scored the ball?
Speaker 3: How they gonna guard me? You know, do they double or do they do?
Speaker 1: They do? They sing?
Speaker 2: You baseline on defense, It's all a little small minute things that you really have to lock into, especially when you're the guy, because you have to understand tendencies. You have to understand defensive assignments, and you have to understand the guy who you guard. The dudes and don'ts you know, don't give him no don't give him no dead threes, don't give him no no spot up shots. You know, make everything tough. So hey, you gotta watch film because what you wanna do? You want to know the plays they gonna run for the guy who you guard, and you want to know them to the t you want to know them better than hell he knowing mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: You got to because you want to know what they want to I mean, obviously there is no perfect play. All you basically it on is is a percentage. This is what they do in this down in distance, This is what they do in this area of the field. This is what they this is the coverage that they're running this formation. Yeah, so you're like, Okay, if they run this, this is what works against that. If they run that, this is what works against this. So it's a problem. But you need to know nothing worse than that going out there blind, and sometimes they're gonna get you. They get the practice and they're gonna throw a couple of coverages in that you didn't get to go over in that formation, at that down in distance, at that area of the field, And that's okay.
Speaker 3: Just don't turn the ball over.
Speaker 1: Just don't do something dum Absolutely absolutely, Uh, Brandon Martinez, will Luca be back to support the Lakers tomorrow like ant did today?
Speaker 3: No, what you mean are you saying play? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think they were talking about just being on over there clapping.
Speaker 3: You know it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: He said, like today now.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna play hell or no, he ain't gonna play.
Speaker 3: Landy Ray, what's up, Landy? What's up? Guys? Hater's gonna say it's fake.
Speaker 1: But the Wolves had the Spurs number tonight, limited minutes for Aunt plus no Ao Wolves are back. They did. They look good, man, they look good.
Speaker 2: I like, you know, all those guys accepting the challenge obviously, you know they hear the stuff that's being said, you know about the Spurs supposed to be great. They can potentially win the title. Man, them dudes ain't gonna lay down for them. Man, they came in there through the whole kitchen singing them boy, you or your sense Oh, y'all try to tell y'all wimb be saft like butter wolves in five Ooh.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm gonna go that far.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna call them soft.
Speaker 4: But they did have They did have him out of rhythm to night, you know, being physical, being aggressive, challenging me as much as they could, making everything difficult.
Speaker 3: Sixy ed BOYD. That's a great question, guys.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a woman who loves you enough to let you be weak in a moment or a woman who respects you so much she won't let you. Oh, y'all you wanted. Do you want your woman to love you enough to let you be weak in a moment? Or a woman that respects you so much she won't let you.
Speaker 4: A woman that respects me so much that she won't let me. Because most of the time those moments of weakness they use against you when they're angry.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends on what what the what the weak moment is? Right, I can't I can't say that. I ain't gonna ain't. I ain't vouching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying, and like if if you have a death in your family, hell you you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's that's what I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it comes in many different forms and fascist that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: No, I want somebody.
Speaker 1: I want somebody that loves me enough to let me be weak in a moment, because when I'm not weak, I'm gonna need you to be strong because you say you my backbone, backbones holds us up. So I don't want you to tell me something that you're not capable of being, because I'm gonna do my absolute best to be strong. That's the way I was raised, Barny Mayor raised me. Absolutely. But there's gonna be times that I'm not gonna be able to I'm not gonna be able to stop. Hey, but I'm gonna need you to pick my chin up. I'm gonna need you to tell me and it's gonna be okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 1: And you know, everybody say they can be strong until it comes to time where you have to be strong. Do you hear me? Man?
Speaker 5: Boy?
Speaker 3: And you don't know what it's like.
Speaker 1: To be weak until you until you have to have somebody to help you. Man, Oh my god. So for me, and I don't let I don't let my guard down often to see let people see that side of me, Yes, sir, But if I if I if you're in my space and I let myself down, yeah, all.
Speaker 3: I need to know if I fall, you gonna catch me?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm moke game.
Speaker 4: Sometimes every everybody everybody said they're gonna you know, they're gonna catch you when you fall out here because goddamn normally normally a that's forforming them because that's when everything is happy, especially the.
Speaker 5: Honeymoon, you know, the honeymoon you know the dope meine ain't war off yet.
Speaker 4: You know, everything is smiles and happy when there's no obstacles, even it's no problems, huh, no trial, no tribulations. Well yeah, it's easy to say what I would do, but when the problems arise where you still feel the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing everybody says, and see that's the thing on your people say, oh this is what I would have done. This Until you face with a situation, you have no earthly idea what you would or I wouldn't do. So yeah, yeah, I want someone that loves me so much, she said, comes crowd on my shoulder.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I had someone tell me, she said, Shannel, You've been strong for everybody in your life who's.
Speaker 3: Been strong for you when you hurt, h when you been because you never gonna be broken?
Speaker 1: Right, who can you go to?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I understand that I have to be strong. I have to be strong for a lot of different reasons. Fits physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically. I have to be strong for a lot of reasons. But there have been times you don't know how, you don't know when you don't know where, because you know I Gret used to always say all the time, say boy, everybody going, everybody, everybody you either entering the storm. You're in the storm or you're the storm. Yeah. So yeah, Look I've been strong and but you know, it ain't nothing like having that, having that somewhat it is a it's okay, Yeah, it's okay. You down today and that's why I'm here. But you're gonna be up tomorrow because I'm not gonna let you stay down long enough to feel sorry for yourself. But it's okay, man, good question sex said boy Doctor Frank m Bataby Doc, are you being hey?
Speaker 3: Fam? What do you call a pig that knows karate? Pork chopping?
Speaker 1: Pork chops? Big mic one Nix and six Nixon six mister trying to figure it all out? Spider Man, Batman, Candy Man at Man, Wolves and seven.
Speaker 3: Farmer boy Oh Jr. Aye sold question.
Speaker 1: If you three competed against each other on Survivor, who would win? You're all the tip Top Shade twenty five years old. Much love from the baby, absolutely yelling more folks, shan no, I get you boy, I get you boy. Jo Joe at Joe Hollo Joe, did you hear what he said. Yeah, he said, he said at twenty five. Yeah, you cut up like some onion.
Speaker 5: What hey, that cutting up like some onions ain't gotten nothing to do with surviving.
Speaker 1: First of all, O Joe, you do realize, I was just five years away from surviving. I was just five years removed from no wooter, water, no indoor plumbing, eating raccoon. So I don't know what you're talking about. I was just I was just five years removed from that, Ojo, And.
Speaker 5: We still talk about survivor. Yes, survivor, Yes, I understand.
Speaker 4: I understand the conditions you come from, understanding conditions and what you had to deal with growing up. But young brother, you're not surviving like I did out there in the wilderness where you got the fitting for yourself.
Speaker 3: Boy, youential he and the cooler.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 5: I had an e I had a goddamn ceiling fan in my wall.
Speaker 3: What you're talking about? We ain't have no ceiling fan now, I mean no.
Speaker 5: Not ceiling fan. What you call the fan Joe in the wall from out.
Speaker 1: At Oh you had?
Speaker 3: Oh you had a window a c.
Speaker 4: Talking about drip, Yeah, we had one, I said, I actually had had a little bucket right there.
Speaker 1: We didn't have we had them fans. We had them isolated fan. I still the box fan you we called him, called a box fan. You had the big square ones, and then you had the one that rotate. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I still got I got about five of them in my house. I gonna be without one. I go to the hotel. Every hotel I go to, they got one. That's the thing that she already the called. Hey, he needs a humtal, he needs a fan. I don't need. I needed for the noise. I need noise. I gotta have noise.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't have it quiet.
Speaker 1: I need to have no dog going crazy.
Speaker 5: Hey, but somebody on our property. Joke and get that pistol out right.
Speaker 1: Hey, First of all, oh Joe, you don't know how to skin no animal to eat it.
Speaker 4: Hey, I know how to scale, I know how to skin squirrel. I know how to screll squirrel. I know how to skin fish. You got to you got to remember that. You got to remember I used to. I used to hunt down here in Miami. Now I know I'm in it, I know I'm in the in the city. But as a kid, I used to explore you hear me and my grandma. You always to say, baby, if you can get them iguana's now, if you can get the get get them squirrel, keep them off my goddamn mangos.
Speaker 5: I used to keep them boys. My grandma mangoes have a sling shot sometimes you.
Speaker 3: Catching my dad them. Yeah, you know, you know what dress an animal?
Speaker 1: So we if we were if we were to kill a squirrel, we were the killer a raccoon or did something? Do you know how to dress it? You know how the kids?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't gonna say any lot of y'all.
Speaker 3: N I know he doesn't.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, Joe, Yeah I do. It's on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I ain't gotta go to YouTube.
Speaker 1: You saying you can skin an animal? Up?
Speaker 3: Yeah I do. I can't. I a a Joe.
Speaker 5: I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: See, first of all, if we're in the wilderness, we're not worried about trying to preserve the hide, especially of a raccoon. So we just go, Hey, we just hey, we just split this back. You pull one side, I pull the other, pull his ass out. We cut the legs, I bust him down in the middle, take the gut side. We're gonna take him to the water. We're gonna clean them all up. Hopefully we got some pants out there. We just gonna stick put a stick stick through it and put it and put it across the open fire. If it's a deer, we're gonna hang him upside down. We're gonna cut him through the inside.
Speaker 3: Come on, hey, I like to see you do this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, listen, he explained like they explained on YouTube.
Speaker 1: And how you think.
Speaker 5: I need to see video footage?
Speaker 3: How you we need to go hard? You clean the squirrels.
Speaker 1: How you think we cannailed the raccoons until my brother. Now my brother could case her, he could case a raccoon out. I don't know if he could still do it. That was forty plus years ago. But y'all, yeah, for sure, haul dress all hot, scall and water, Joe, Yeah, turn him down in it. I'm talking about scalling, scalling water so the hair come off real cool. And then we're gonna take that raising and make sure we got it all off it an Yeah. Yeah, then we busting down. We're gonna keep the herd. We gonna keep the inside. You're gonna get some chilling because you know everything you eat everything on the pig. You don't throw nothing away. You don't throw a damn away. You got the mall you got, you got, you got all that.
Speaker 5: Hey eat everything.
Speaker 3: Well, you tell boy, it's the love with hey.
Speaker 1: When my mama would come down for like a come down for special occasions, to come down for Christmas. Man, my grandfather's gonna kill them all. Have my others call to kill them hogs? You'll eat good, eat good? Or them body were coming? Oh Mary, you want to You want a raccoon? You want to? Yeah, boys, go out there and get him. And cause see the thing is they be already undressed because all they wanted was to hide. Yeah, so they back now they sell them now. I think they probably charged twenty twenty five. I don't know, fifteen twenty dollars say, But back then they would just give you away. But you know what they had to lead. They had to leave at least two feet on them because people, puppies and all kind of stuff. But then we don't have to get through that. But yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, Joe. Back in the day Barney and married, Oh you had to do all learn how to do all that clean fish. That's why I hated boy. My Grandma gave me a being. My brother told me, you're gonna beat out because we catching the fish and throw them back because we didn't want to clean them. Yeah, boy, grabby boy, gratty, greet them teeth because I didn't want to clean man, catch all them fish. You gotta clean up. I already know I've seen it. I don't been there. Yeah, we probably still got that fish scaler because you know you got you can do it with a knife.
Speaker 3: We used to do it with a knife.
Speaker 1: You got the fish scaler, and then you know you got the catfish, you got you got the skinners.
Speaker 3: See, oh yo, do nothing about that Joe.
Speaker 1: Talking.
Speaker 5: Hey, I told you everything you could do, I could do. I did that in the city, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But we're going fish and we're gonna see everybody because everybody doing a lot of talking.
Speaker 3: Everybody told me they can do this.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, scaling the fishes easy. Let's get out there in the woods man, Let's hunt some deer. I'm not going Let's let's hun.
Speaker 3: Some water buffalo. You don't know how to handle a gun?
Speaker 5: Who don't?
Speaker 3: Ocho?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Why bring that thing from the hip?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 5: I stopped playing me?
Speaker 3: Why why are you taking a handgun in the wood? Joe? The hunt with a switch?
Speaker 1: What you use?
Speaker 3: What we hunting?
Speaker 1: And I tell you what we're using. You use a twelve gauge, you need bird shot? What else you're hunting? You use a thirty thirty thirty six? You can use a twelve game you hunt there? I mean it all depends on what season it is. Sometimes you have to use a boat, but I don't. I ain't never shot a boat. But I shot a twelve gage. I shot a thirty thirty thirty out six. Well you need a three oh eight two forty three?
Speaker 3: What you do?
Speaker 2: I can do my damage with a bowl. You give me a bowl, I can I can do my damage with that. You have a shot a boat?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Okay, Hey you I using a cub scout too. You know what?
Speaker 10: We had to take boat lessons? What cup hey scouts on him? What I said, I would go fishing with oyo, but anything with no fire. He not gonna shoot me in the ad like Dick Cheney did.
Speaker 5: I I ain't gonna shoot you, o Joe, Joe.
Speaker 1: He don't know how to carry a gun. He talked about he got the gun like he in the military. All up on his shoulder. He don't know if he got if he in the front, he got it down to the ground. He got it as scipl Hey.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, I always I always got my gun at at six o'clock.
Speaker 5: Baby, you ain't got to worry about nothing. I always got that.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 5: You're good and I got you hear me. Hey, let me tell you something. Hey. I ain't saying I'm private, Ryan, but you know, oh Joe, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're in the front, you like this, yeah, or you can you can carry it like this?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, that thing now you.
Speaker 1: Can't carry this if he you in the back. That's why I'm not messing with you, because you gonna carry yours and you're gonna be in the back and shoot somebody in.
Speaker 3: Ask you didn't hear me, did you?
Speaker 5: I said, cat point that thing down at sixty seven o'clock. Now you carrying it wrong. Now, let me teach you something.
Speaker 1: The front person. Let me ask you, que you how you gonna shoot something that you come up on a quail and you got and you got it down here.
Speaker 3: You got to have it, damn just ready to shoot?
Speaker 5: Oh you dumb well you don't know how to hunt? What kind of hont are you? I just said you and you you you hunt like Elma Fudd. That ain't the way I hunt.
Speaker 3: How you hunt?
Speaker 5: You got, you got your gun, you got your mount.
Speaker 3: You hunt two legged?
Speaker 1: Hunt? You two leg driving a vehicle. So yeah, that man here, Joe, I'll let you go. Joe, y'all you you go, you and Joe go un No, no, no, we all got to be together this. No. Yeah, that man ain't never had a shot. He ain't never carried shot good. He ain't never shot shot good.
Speaker 3: He ain't never shaved power rifle.
Speaker 4: Hey, you see you, I'm glad you viewed me like that. And I'm glad you viewed me in that light. You hear me, I'm glad.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that's not.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put some blanks in his gun, bro, Okay, give him some blank. Just see how you doing the first couple of shots. Just see how you do.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all talk y'all talk about guns. I don't even need nothing hunt. Just put me out there, put me some put me some clas on, and tell me what we're going to hunt.
Speaker 1: No, I do me get coming out there with cologne he got on red animal smell of it.
Speaker 3: They see it. He don't stay down with it.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm I don't need to be down. I'm gonna be up within.
Speaker 4: Just doubt me with some of that some of that that that that year, Yeah, yeah, yeah, put that thing on me. What I'm having them up?
Speaker 5: Fatigue?
Speaker 1: We give a bb gun, Joe, Let let me read, let me shoot some robbers or or something.
Speaker 5: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: We can't give.
Speaker 1: We can't give where you can hurt himself, right, brother Franklin, what's up your for?
Speaker 3: The dunk?
Speaker 1: Iso gonna see uh in slow motion? And the saxophone from the Boys and the Hood gonna be playing when he gets that knee to the face. Hey boy, you right about that? You right about that?
Speaker 3: Man? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Joe boo uh and capitalized saying what's up y'all? Philly losing by almost forty is crazy? Do y'all also believe when people will be the fifth player to ever have a quadruple double? Yeah? I think he.
Speaker 2: I think he can definitely get that quadruple double. I mean because the way he blocks shots that it's so easy. Man, I'm like, And he didn't get the triumple double top.
Speaker 1: Huh, I'm trying to thank Nate Thurman, Keem Elijahwan, David Robinson, and Alvin Robinson. I think those are only They're the only four off the top of my head that I can remember. Nate Thurman was the first. Elijah won got it and they took one. They took I think it took a rebound or a block away from him. And he came back two games later and got it again. Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, you know what because he passed Wemby passed as well enough to get ten assists. Yeah, and obviously he could score a rebound, and then hell the way he block shots. Yeah, yeah, he gonna be in there, he gonna get one, make it won this series? Hey, might you know Tim Duncan, Like he got one against what you call him against uh.
Speaker 3: The nets?
Speaker 1: He had a twenty twenty ten.
Speaker 3: To eight game.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah against the nets, twenty points, ten rebounds. I think he had either ten assists or ten blocks in eight something. Damn what he had twenty one and eight? But look up, look up the quadruple doubles.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 1: I think Nate Thurmer was the first one to do it, and then Alvin Robertson did it. Alvin Robertson did it with steals obviously, uh, Elijah one and and David Robinson did.
Speaker 3: It with blocks and Assistan.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you know what, Joe, you know what people gonna say, you googled it? How am I gonna google it? I don't know what people gonna ask me?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: San Antonio Spurs did it. Alvam Robinson was a damn good defender.
Speaker 11: He was.
Speaker 3: He was, He's damn good. What do y'all think? What do you rank?
Speaker 1: Jason Whitten all time for tight ends as a cowboy fan, I wouldn't take him over Gonzol, Gronk, Gains Kelsey to name a few.
Speaker 3: He was damn good an the number of years. He was very, very durable. Not not flashy.
Speaker 1: No, he was like he'll pick up truck, just got it done, Just got it done. Yeah, he pick up truck. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean his style of play wasn't aesthetically pleasing, which is why he doesn't you think all the people he just he put in front of him, all of their game style was it was, it was.
Speaker 5: It was good to look at it. You look at.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is he up for the Hall of Fame this year. No, he didn't. Oh is he next year? With when is he up for the Hall of Fame? I mean him and hell hi, him and a Gonzol Hell god, I think they ain't missed. I think Gonzo missed one game, but Kelsey had missed a whole lot of games. He did, he didn't make it, okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, Joe, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You usually say some bs where you're talking about basketball, even stressing unk out, but you've been spitting facts lately. Yeah, yeah, he getting better.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm telling you, man, give me, give me, give me a hey, I'm gonna take me a crash course, right and when I come back next year and with his time for basketball season and I'm on here sounded like goddamn ten Leglar, God, damn doors Burk and Jorge Donald and stephen A and and some of them boys, y'all, Hey, listen, I'm telling them, I'm I'm gonna start taking over basketball. Some segments I'm gonna get there now, especially especially a Joe.
Speaker 5: This kill.
Speaker 4: When I started learning learning the terminology, Yeah, yeah, you know, I started talking about the terminology.
Speaker 3: And the spot.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, Hey, when I started talking like that, you know, okay, hey, you know I've a ride.
Speaker 3: Hey, he showed he laggy hedge.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, well I get Hey, I get to that point, Joe like I could talk soccer.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey boy, the ain't gonna be to keep you on TV?
Speaker 5: Hey, well who you who are you telling?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Gold Birds hide in the hell? Is this just one game?
Speaker 1: And they beat the beating that about fifty, beat the Sixers by thirty plus. It ain't our fault. They went some games, pre Jo Joe, clearly he's okay, right right, Oh, I'm a heath he talking about the right now. Okay, okay, okay, Pappy ray yo hip gonna give out in that batting cage. If you guys know way you can hear better presentage. Oh Joe, I'll bet anything on that help good.
Speaker 3: It's the knee, hey, the.
Speaker 4: Fact that hey, the fact that y'all think y'all, the fact that y'all can think y'all can out do a five tool in high school?
Speaker 1: That he that that that's well, I know I got you a shovel, a rake a lot more. Weader go to the Tuesday talking about you. I know you.
Speaker 2: Power steal a base feel are you picked? You picked that front leg up when you get ready to swing?
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, I'm I ain't gonna bring it up to you high, just just a little bit to give me a little laugh.
Speaker 3: I got, you know when I fall, when I'm coming, I got with it. That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, hey Joe, I'm gonna come to balance with that thing and let go now, Okay.
Speaker 3: It's all in the help me. I saw. I saw that Game six with Worth b t a.
Speaker 1: The Knicks hold the Hawks told the Hawks to go outside and pick a switch. It was. It was bad, man.
Speaker 2: I ain't look, I ain't no grape of grown. I'm still pissed out behind that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, mash Bird said you could only eat three fast food restaurants forever.
Speaker 3: What y'all picking?
Speaker 4: Give me a y'all already know the answer to that. You can see the waffe House fast Yeah, the waffle house where you think I'm going when you finished?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm going waffer house food. Man, I don't eat fast food like that.
Speaker 5: I'm going a McDonald's and okay, yeah, okay, give me I heart.
Speaker 3: I'll take I hoped that that's my that's my morning. I'll take I hot raising canes.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, you said, yeah a see, I'm going. I'm going waffle house because I I gotta get that that that p can waffle, baby, that p can waffle with them six eggs scramble, damn sex. I need that protein. I need that protein baby, Damn yeah, I get six eggs. Yeah, bro, I can do about two three. Any more than that, it ain't gonna be fun. It ain't gonna be fun in the room. That's too much sulfur for me. Mabe hey, and they say, hey, mister sharp, we brought you a couple of after eggs. I don't know what fun they're gonna be right there on that plate.
Speaker 1: This rule.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, outside the door, Hey, and give me and give me a few give me a few slices of that Christmas swine, that bacon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, I like that Christmas that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I'm saying, you know what I'm saying. But when we go on our little we got our little skurty, you know, we're gonna be you know, hit here a couple.
Speaker 4: Of yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey, let me know. I'm ready there you go, you all were ready to do something. Hey, hey, listen, I'm ready, but hey, at a time.
Speaker 3: Will be had and no cell phone all bet.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't need I don't need that. He will be going, I don't need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, you will hold your ice up. You know we out here to Caribbean. You know what I'm saying, give it up our little goat location.
Speaker 5: Hey, don't nobody need no?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Scott, as a lifelong Falcon fan, that twenty eight three loss was the worst loss I've ever witnessed. You couldn't talk to me about nothing for at least a week. Is there a loss, either as a fan or as a player that haunts y'all?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 1: Who I can't. I ain't get one that stands out like that, like that lost the other day.
Speaker 5: No, hell noyah. I was so numb to losing. Boy, don't nothing haunt me? I mean no, I mean, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Uh bad for me.
Speaker 1: Jacksonville lost ninety six, losing the division route of the playoffs. That one as a fan, yeah.
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: Uh when old boy from Villanova hit that shot against North Carolina, Yeah, that one? And probably uh Game three when Katie hit that three mm hmm in Cleveland. Yeah yeah, because they had they had, they had led the whole game. They did Bro, Miss Lake showed what to do. Nightcap love your chemistry. Please wish my friend wiz Pam a happy twentieth anniversary nightcap all the ways in the mix Lakers and six whiz Pam, Happy twentieth anniversary.
Speaker 3: Boy years.
Speaker 1: To know somebody, relearn somebody to be fall in love with somebody to do that for twenty years. Congratulations into twenty more, Yes, Sir Lebron James. I'm trying to figure out how people can call win me the greatest defensive player performance ever in a playoff with Russell average sixteen twenty four, six and six in thirteen games in games five through seven in the sixty eight finals. Wow, damn man.
Speaker 3: Hey, well they said we'll had a what was that.
Speaker 1: He had thirty thirty something points, twenty rebounds, twenty four blocks.
Speaker 3: Damn tis.
Speaker 1: But you got me think about it that they didn't keep stats, the didn't keep block shots. Block shots didn become official stat to like seventy three seventy four, so up until then, they ain't call it. Brandon kraw Kd is ringless with our curry for a great player. He and as he is he jumped ships too much? If he stays with OKC in seventeen, they get over the hump.
Speaker 3: He can't be the number one.
Speaker 2: If he stayed with OKC, I think, I think they definitely win a chip, but I mean they always gonna hold that over his head, bro for sure. You know, he only won when he played with Golden State and he hasn't won you know, since he left. Yeah, and they won one when he left. Yes, Uh, Fellas, I hope all is well.
Speaker 1: My question is for king iol J craw J Crossover is my second favorite player, and then be a history. With that being said, what was it like watching his bag and work, work ethic up close? Love the show? Fellas, Thanks man, Jamal.
Speaker 2: You know he played here in Atlanta with me for two years and he was just a natural hooper.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna be honest with you, Like I've seen Jamal work.
Speaker 1: I mean, he came to practice every day, put in the work.
Speaker 2: But he all the shots, crazy shots that y'all see him shooting, like, Bro, he worked on that stuff and in practice he was the same way like he was a workaholic.
Speaker 1: He loved working on his game. Hell of a player. Yeah, I saw him. I think I saw him at that uh at that ritz cart right there on the corner of P Street done with it in P Street Road. He had he had a red Rose Royce. Yeah yeah, oh yeah, I started I started to pull up a gear up.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what my favorite move is from from Jamal You know how and when people do crossovers on you know how they do it from the front, right, the left or left or right when he used to do from the back though, and he and he and he come back with it.
Speaker 5: I'm like, man, that what that man?
Speaker 3: That that's so, that's so hop with it?
Speaker 5: And he hop with it? Yeah, hop with it, man, that's shit.
Speaker 3: That Mike, Mike, what up? Big Three?
Speaker 1: Since y'all discussed teams having to make a tough money decision after winning, would you want to want the NBA or the NFL to ever take away the salary cap like baseball? I sure as hell? What hell yeah, the NFL, the NBA used to didn't have no salary cap.
Speaker 2: They did not used to come in with a bag getting sixty seventy million.
Speaker 3: Big dogs.
Speaker 1: I think big Dog Glynn Robinson was the last one that got that. Yeah, yeah, oh, oh slim, I need you all opinion. Jay Z or nas marriage or Beyonce, Mary Jay and Beyonce are like too. They like totally told told two different people at least jay Z and Nods. Okay, you got wrapped, but Beyonce and Beyond and Mary Jay ain't even that's not even a comparable comparison.
Speaker 5: No, no, who you got jay Z?
Speaker 1: I got, I got jigger bro?
Speaker 3: Who you got on yo?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 5: I'm I'm gonna go with Nads. Yeah, I think I like I like both, I like both, but I'm just go with Nads.
Speaker 1: It's nigga cutting up who that. Hey, you're going to the concert? You're going to see Whole at what the Yankee Stadium that's in July? You going, No, I ain't going to that?
Speaker 3: No hell no, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Man, Beyonce, you gotta give me somebody that is comparable to Mary j Or give me somebody comparable to Beyonce?
Speaker 5: Right, well, who the hell is comparable to Beyonce?
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, okay, let's just say, okay, if you say, ain't nobody, I'm trying to trying to fake and in today's time.
Speaker 5: I mean, but ain't nobody we hell.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you say Mary J.
Speaker 1: Mary J is more comparable to a Fantasia or to a Jennifer Hudson or something like that, they say a Jasmine Sullivan, they can she could go. Boy, who that Mary Jay? Oh? Yeah for sure she out here. She got a residency out here. Yeah she performing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wanted to come check Mary out.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: Nah, they need to have some old school band. They need to have like Earth Winding Fire, Ohio Player or stuff like that. Now now Atlantics, something like that. I'm on the way the stylistics.
Speaker 3: I'll be there.
Speaker 5: I'll be the first one in line.
Speaker 1: Uh would you say, like Janet Jackson and Beyonce is comparable or Rihanna and Beyonce? Yeah, I think because they do comparable music, I don't. I mean, hey, well that that's tough.
Speaker 4: If you do is if you when you get there, you get to compare and Beyonce to any guy damn body work.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the thing that like.
Speaker 1: Like like Stephanie Mills and Shaka Patty label Aretha, right, But I don't know. I mean, I've never been to a marriage marriage a concert. I've been to Beyonce, So I gotta take Beyonce. Uh, I guess I'm gonna have to do like you, Joe. I'nna have to slide and check her out. Yeah, she put on the should. Now that conclude this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank you for joining us. We want to thank our special guests Half and twine Walker for joining us. Y'all know where I'm your favorite unk. There's my partner and co host, the Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame Arnoe a former Pro Bowl and an All Pro that is Chad O Jo Sinko Johnson And the third member of the Big Three and seven times NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks that is Iso Joe Johnson. We want to thank our very special guests a twine Walker for joining us and discussing the games.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We want to thank each and every one of you for your support because none of this happens without you. So again, thank you for joining us tonight, thank you for staying up late with us, and thank you for staying throughout the entirety of it. We greatly greatly appreciate your support. Again, thank you. Those looking at the purchase a ball of shade by Portier, head over to La portierkangnac dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable in a state or city near you. It's a premium VESSLP Kangyact. It's smooth, it's great tasting. It's the best tasting, smoothest vessel Peak Conjact on the market. But it drinks like an X, so please drink responsibly and stay safe. The Minnesota wo Timber will snatch home court with thanks to a one O four, one O two victory. They held winby to five points, two of eight, shooting oh for three and one for two of free throw attempts. Even though he had a historic night where he had a triple double with twelve block shots, it was not enough. Ant Man coming back giving him twenty five minutes scored eighteen points got them over the hump and they win one O four, the one O two and the New York Knicks throttle the seventy six one thirty seven to ninety eight. Jalen Brunt had got it going, and everybody else came along with it. Eighteen Cat had seventeen, McKale Bridges had seventeen, and they got a lead and they did not look back. So again, thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you tomorrow night. I'm he's old Joe, He's Iso.