Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: All right, it's Garrett.
Speaker 2: What phone tap do you have for us? Well, Brianna emailed us, wanting a phone tap our boy friend Antonio. Now, the couple just found out that they're having a baby together, so that's pretty exciting news. So Brianna thought, wouldn't it be funny if I called up Antonio from The Maury Povid Show and say, come on, come on the show. Oh yeah, we know where this is going. I think, what's listen in today's phone tap from Garrett, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, Yes, I'm looking for and Antonio. What I must Hi? Antonio? My name is Don Dreper. I worked at Nowhere Else Productions and Production. I work over with the Maury Povid Show. Are you familiar with us.
Speaker 1: Show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least contacted us. We want to send you guys to be guests on our show. You know, all expenses paid? So what do you say? Yes or no?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nah, I don't know. I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, I'll be straight with you. All right, at least contacted us. You guys are having a baby, right, Yeah, She wants to come on our porternity test show.
Speaker 1: Wait for what what? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, she contacted us, So if you would just say yes, that'll be great to look good on my resume, get some TV time.
Speaker 1: Test for my baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she she said she was a little confused.
Speaker 1: What at least told you about my baby?
Speaker 2: Correct? Yeah, she was a little unsure, apparently unsure that I'm the father.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's what our shows are about, to determine the father. I gotta I gotta make another call to A to A Ryan and a Patrick.
Speaker 1: There's no way, no way.
Speaker 2: Do you understand? This is my job on the line right now. I wasn't special, so I don't care.
Speaker 1: If an end on the line. No, No, I'm not sign that.
Speaker 3: I'm like God, I told you he was crazy.
Speaker 2: He messed up. All right, Let's give him a couple of minutes and then we'll call him back. And I just need you to act like you have no idea what's going on, and I'm sure he'll tell you what he's been dealing with.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, all right? Cool? Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Call me?
Speaker 3: I mean, meet him to talk to you about that.
Speaker 1: You've been doing a lot of more.
Speaker 3: You calmed down. You're yelling alms.
Speaker 1: Down, I'm calmed down.
Speaker 3: Just talk talk to you about it. I mean you know, oh, well, so you remember that time, like you know, we broke up for I forget how long.
Speaker 1: It was, bore. It was like twelve hours you went out and your bone.
Speaker 3: Dudes, I was really upset with you and I needed some comforting. And Ryan was there and I also ran in the past room.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, you need twelve hours? Had a train French, it will all a train. It was Patrick and mine.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a train.
Speaker 1: Do they even know? Do they even know?
Speaker 3: I mean well, I mean you know the show is supposed to contact them as well. I mean you know, I thought we'd all get this out and open together.
Speaker 1: I am going on no show.
Speaker 3: You mean to go.
Speaker 1: You have to go to do what you haven't have to go.
Speaker 3: You want to know the truth, don't.
Speaker 1: You the truth? I know the truth.
Speaker 3: I just want to go on the show just so that we can make sure I'm doing you a favor.
Speaker 1: You're doing me a favorite. You're doing me a favor making sure that that's my baby and your belly. That's doing me a favor by me going to some stupid show. That's a favor of my ass.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, that's not necessary.
Speaker 1: It is I can't even believe you right now that you're making such a little thing of this.
Speaker 3: But I love you. I'm doing this because I love you.
Speaker 1: You got a funny way of showing that you love me.
Speaker 3: What's about the language. I've never heard you.
Speaker 2: Speak like this before.
Speaker 1: You want to bring me on National TV?
Speaker 3: And when you it's a trip, you know it'll be like a little mini vacation.
Speaker 1: I don't want no trip. Trips are Hawaii. Trips are abroad. Trips are not Who is this child's daddy? That's not a trip. That's an embarrassment. Embarrassment.
Speaker 3: I mean, how excited are you going to be when we go on the show and you know the test proof that you're the child's father, and then you could totally like propose to me?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: I mean, I had this all the way out of my head. I thought this to be like he romantic.
Speaker 1: I think the hormones. I think you were crazy. I think you'dne lost your doodle. Your doodle has flown away to another land.
Speaker 2: Antonio, No, because you you you're crazy? Antonio, Hello, Antonio, was this my name is Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. You just got phone taped by your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Elease, yeah, I did it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't. Got three veins in my forehead popping.
Speaker 3: You were freaking out.
Speaker 1: It was so so so hold up. So when we were going to break you didn't see anybody else.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Of course not the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show