Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's the Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is it is not a big deal at all. It's not a big deal at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get into.
Speaker 1: That in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. What you got for his nest?
Speaker 3: Well, this is a big deal right here, sir uh, I need you to wash me, to need you to wash me, wash me. Whether the weather be cold, oh, weather, the weather be hot, whatever the weather. We end this together, weather we like it or not. What I did my ex I did my excite quella. The weather be cold, weather, the weather be hot, whatever the we we end this together, whether we like it.
Speaker 4: So the curtains, I need you to wash me.
Speaker 2: Let's go here.
Speaker 5: It's a great day, nursery. This is Felicia.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get somebody to come down here to five on one.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, five one.
Speaker 2: I need somebody to come down here the five on one and and clean me up.
Speaker 5: Sir. I think you might have the wrong number.
Speaker 2: The nurse. I need the nurse to come down here to five on one and clean me up.
Speaker 5: Sir, this is the nursery, not the nurse. I think you might have don the wrong number.
Speaker 2: No, I need to talk to the well nurse said, that's who normally clean me up. I need to come down here and clean me up, sir.
Speaker 5: I really do think you have the wrong number. Where are you calling?
Speaker 2: Who is this here?
Speaker 5: This is Felicia. I'm the director here at the nursery.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. I need the nurse that come down here to clean me up. I'm this ben playing and all this stuff to clean me up because I've been sitting here a long time and I ain't.
Speaker 5: Nobody to come well, Sir, I think you dial the wrong number. If you tell me where you are, I can try to help you.
Speaker 2: But I ain't down the wrong number. I need somebody to come down here and clean me up. This ain't right. Y'all supposed to be able to y'all supposed to get here every all something I supposed to come to check on. Ain't nobody come check on me yet?
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I apologize, but you have the wrong number. Try hanging up and then dialing.
Speaker 2: Is just a nurse station, sir.
Speaker 5: This is a nursery. We take care of children, here. This is not the nurse station.
Speaker 2: I'm not no child, I said, is this the nurse station?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, you're not listening to me. This is not the nurse stations. This is a nursery. We have children here. We take care of children. So I think you're down the wrong number.
Speaker 2: No, they said that that they're supposed to come clean up every hour. They're supposed to come check on Now I been I've been here n near three hours. Ain't nobody come to check on me yet? Another? I need somebody to come clean me up. And the uh, there's a bad play in full and they just they they just don't come check on us like they pull to check on them. They I am checkolder.
Speaker 5: I'm really sorry that they have not come to check on you in your your bed hands.
Speaker 2: So why would they let us sit here like they do?
Speaker 5: Okay, so just listen to what I'm saying. This is a nursery, we take care of small children. This is not the nursing station.
Speaker 2: So I'm oh, my grandkid, I got small children as my grandkids. I got my forty two grandkids. Forty that comes in on Sunday. But soon did they leave the people at the nurse stands and that they eat in the bag and leave me here like this here two or three hours. I'm about to come check on me. Can you come down here and check this bad bag? Sir?
Speaker 5: I can't do that. I need to get back to the kids here that if we take care of at sea my kids.
Speaker 2: No, my kids don't come tell they come on Sunday. They come every Sunday after check and they.
Speaker 5: Come see me, do they Okay? Okay, Well I'm glad your kids come see you. And I'm going to get off the phone now, but I hang up. You just down the number right when you get off.
Speaker 2: You're gonna come down here and come sick and clean me up.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to do that. But I'm going to let you call back.
Speaker 2: And why you all come clean me up? Why gonna do that? Why just do it?
Speaker 1: Sir.
Speaker 5: I'm not a nurse. I'm a teacher.
Speaker 2: When when when when? When? When? When? When I was coming through the proposed to do the job you're doing on the joby? Whatever your joby or that what you do? I want five y two years straight? And I did my job.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm a teacher.
Speaker 2: Come on down here and do what you're supposed to.
Speaker 5: Do because I don't clean you know why, you'll young folks, don't do your job.
Speaker 2: Damn what You're gonna make me mad if you won't get your get your dot here.
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm going to ask that you not talk to me like that.
Speaker 2: You get your down here, come clean this and clean me up. I ain't supposed to be sitting here like this all the time. What's your name again?
Speaker 5: It's Felicia, and I have really really nice to get.
Speaker 2: Down here right now.
Speaker 5: Please do not speak to me like that. I'm trying to right. You gonna calm down and quit talking to me like that. I'm trying to help you now. That's just rude speaking to me like that that this is a nurser reach.
Speaker 2: A nose, supposed to do here right now.
Speaker 5: But you're not gonna talk to me like that. That's just rude and disrespectful. Don't speak to me like that. You talk kicking, I will kick yo in the wheelchair. This seems to be the only language you understand is me talking to you crazy. Since you talking to me crazy is not coming down there. You stay in that stink. How about that? You heard me? I said you stay in this sank I'm not cleaning though. I've been trying to tell you for the past five minutes, but you won't shut up long enough to listen. I am not coming down there to clean your why not. I've been trying to tell you that is not my job. You dial the wrong number. I'm talking to you. Who are you talking to like that? We'll bring it on there if you think you can get in your wheelchair and make it down here to the nursery to whoop my can come the hell.
Speaker 2: Owned listen when you would take a message from it and give it to somebody?
Speaker 5: What's your what's your message done?
Speaker 2: And?
Speaker 5: Uh? What else? H uh huh uh huhd what?
Speaker 2: Okay? You got that part? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got that part?
Speaker 2: Okay? Gee?
Speaker 5: Oh m.
Speaker 2: M wha?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: What do it spell?
Speaker 5: I don't know what is it?
Speaker 2: I must spell it out.
Speaker 5: I'm not selling that. You tell me what it is?
Speaker 2: What does that say?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Nephew taught me.
Speaker 2: Nephew tell me this, his nephew Timmy from the Steve Holly Morning Show. Baby, you just got pragged by your sister Rinnita.
Speaker 5: Oh oh my god boy, you.
Speaker 2: Were sitting up there like what in the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got.
Speaker 2: Me, you got me? Oh baby, I got you, I got you get I got one question for you, though, what is What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 5: It is the Steve Harvey Morning Shull. You got me good?
Speaker 2: Did I do that there? That? I knew that?
Speaker 3: Hell? That's all a man?
Speaker 2: Did I do that there? Yep?
Speaker 1: King of pranks? Come on now, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, it's going down Saturday, May twenty seventh at the Fox Stead of Detroit, Michigan. We got down there, Rollins, Capone, Red Grant, we got Tony Robbins, Kelly Cal's old juvenile in the building, My boy d Ray Davis hosted about Yours truly nephew Tommy. It is Jokes and Jams. Memorial Day Weekend at the Fox Theater in Detroit, Michigan is going down. You got a load of funny and a load of entertainment. Tickets are on sale right now all ticket nats our Less as well as the Fox Theater box office. Get your tickets now because it's gonna be straight ignorant. Memorial Day Weekend hosted by Yours Truly nephew, tell.
Speaker 1: Me all right, nephew. Up next, my strawberry letter. The subject it's not a big deal at all. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.