Speaker 1: When when is the the grand opening, the expected expected grant opening.
Speaker 2: Uh man, honestly, we still working.
Speaker 3: I think we we close. We don't have a exact date, but definitely gotta be a this year.
Speaker 2: You know. We we we we we push him.
Speaker 3: We got a lot of ideas and uh things that we know we have to present before we can't open, and so all of 'em are being worked on.
Speaker 2: Uh. But once we want, when once those.
Speaker 3: Get built out, we still wanna come in and really you know, bring interesting and do some things with the new technology that he he he he has going. And we wanna take a step back and make sure that when you do come and it is open, it's y it's an experience.
Speaker 2: So it's no it's no rush. We just wanna make sure we nail it.
Speaker 4: Get it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I dress that's our guy. Yeh he Uh.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm glad you said that because I know that Nip had the vision of making it a smart store. Is technology still a major part and as you plan on doing it and making this a smart store?
Speaker 2: Yeah, undred percent, it's like exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 3: When we finished the build out, we got to bring him in and let him you.
Speaker 2: Know, one too, and it's no, it's no rush, you know what I'm saying. It ain't no rush.
Speaker 3: Just get it right and then you know we'll feel comfortable with you know, opening up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So whenever that happens, there's there's a guarantee that that we will be here to support that, you know, from New York and from obviously when we anytime we're in La tapping in. Man, it's a it's a true, a true honor to be here in your presence and for you to share your space, man, and your time and the family with us.
Speaker 2: Man, this has been incredible. No, I appreciate you'll pulling up mall. It's too easy.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you, brother, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Just get a couple of minutes in there, right, sure, all right.
Speaker 1: So this is a sneak peek. One room, tell us, tell us where we at right now?
Speaker 2: Survive. Uh, this is the rooftop. This is like kind of like private shopping.
Speaker 3: So while we still getting downstairs renovated, taking our time with it, we gonna probably within another couple weeks open this up like uh, private shopping, so you can book in time slots. All the new stuff that we designed and new cutting. So some of the old classics you can get 'em from here, just to you know, be able to offer some type of uh uh uh brick and mortar location while we wait on the other the the main shop to be designed. So it's some of the new stuff, the classics, the crunchaw hoodies shirts, some of the new designs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh and this is the short set, the the set, the hoodie set.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is new. Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm about to say I haven't seen this on the side yet.
Speaker 2: This is one of those things, so I s I see the paper planes up there.
Speaker 5: You spoke about rock Nation man that that relationship. Talk about how solid that's been, how important it's been to into the the development of the marathon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think just solid people.
Speaker 3: NIP had a real close relationship with uh Emory and w you know, he he he brought the situation for uh NIP to be signed with Rock Nation, brought the Puma deal together, and aside from that, just had a real solid relationship. Like I met Emory through you know, NIP introducing me to 'em, and so I think they aside from business, they just been there to kind of make sure everything is done correctly help out any time we need. Uh, they a phone call away and it also advise you know, and and and so been a blessing man any a a any opportunity, especially with you know, clothing or anything that they have, they always pass it to us and just extend the olive treat man. So they definitely been a hundred percent man and we appreciative.
Speaker 1: So is this is this part gonna be once the store fully opens? Is this gonna be like a VIP shopping experience? Yeah, yeah, that's what we think, and this should be once it's open. It's like, you know, somebody kind of don't want.
Speaker 3: To be down there or want to kind of like get in in and out come up here.
Speaker 7: And this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life p and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness.
Speaker 7: What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout fast, The receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash, eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go, backslash, eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: You know, do they think and some of the new stuff people coming out of town. You want to get something that ain't out yet, come up to the top and get it. You know when y'all put up, man, y'all gotta get we got y'all.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: I just this that series just the released like two weeks ago, The Flowers.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, So talk about this. We gotta talk about this before. How what does this mean to you? Six millions? So it got all of his body, his discography, you know you saw it from the beginning stages. So you know, how does that feel to actually have this, this these plaques, platinum.
Speaker 3: Goal On the music side, it's good because Hustle, you know, deserved it.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: I just wish, you know, it would have been while he was here.
Speaker 3: But for me, the most important thing is you know, his daughter and his son too, being able to see this and understand and for us just you know, it's it's.
Speaker 2: A good feeling for Bro to have his plaques, you know me to me, like the point guard, copy supreme, the point person.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying when I think of all money in he seems like the.
Speaker 1: Point guard of this situation, you know, when we try to get this thing done.
Speaker 7: The first person that said, you know, shout out to Dave Gils was like, you gotta touch the.
Speaker 8: Copy off the rip, talking about you know, A and B, what it stood for, what the plans were, like, you know, very organized with his thought process. So you know that that comes from a high level of maturity.
Speaker 5: The fact that you know, we were able to have access to him, that was incredible.
Speaker 7: But his leadership is what's incredible to me.
Speaker 5: Like if nipp Is is the general and I feel like Covey was a lieutenant.
Speaker 6: So I want to applaud y'all too for doing what you're doing. And it mean a lot to me, It mean a lot to the youth, to the kids, everybody that's watching, and I just want to salute y'all on how y'all y'all keep going.
Speaker 2: Man, appreciate I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: No Gucci problems heat money with Thomas Leavey for you don't want the problems.
Speaker 6: See that's a cly Rexpich.
Speaker 1: To where did all money business come from.
Speaker 6: So all money business is is is is just a extension from all money in like like how you got uh cash money and then YMCMB Okay. So the plan for A and B was to take A and B and take all the the kids in the neighborhood and do some creativity whatever whatever it is you wanna do. If you do music, we wanna help you push that. If you do art, we wanna help you push that. You make clothes, we wanna help you push that. So that's that's basically what AMB was.
Speaker 5: So A, A and B is Is it your brain child or who who's involved.
Speaker 4: In A and B?
Speaker 6: It's it's it's it's me copy supreme. This is this is my brand, my business, you know, and you know I'm a member of All Money in of course nip right here.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Anything I'm into, you know, the team is behind me. But this is solely just me.
Speaker 5: Yeah we we we saw we gotta a person out front that greeted us. Man, I see mom's outside. Oh yeah, mama love had the bee's bumping outside. So I I the last time we came you went here, I think the sore was closed. It was kind of late in the evening. But I don't know if you had the spot next door.
Speaker 6: No, we didn't, So let's let's talk about that.
Speaker 5: Well you got this spot and you said, let's expand because now that's not even COVID, that's that's more in the food space.
Speaker 6: Yes, more in the food space. So I just thought about, uh the different things that we needed around here in the neighborhood, and uh what was gonna work. And I said, you know what, we need to uh build a a restaurant for our people to where we can you know, and then we'll have vegan food, uh juices like mm we know a different type of way to treat our folks. And you can come here. You can eat good housepitality. You gonna have that new American soul. You we you know, we got mama cooking so so so so so you know the food gonna be fire. So y you know, we we'll we we gonna open up uh boulevard bobs and be and more and probably like the next two months, y'all can come down and y'all can sit and eat with us.
Speaker 2: That's that's impressing.
Speaker 8: M m mmm