Speaker 1: He is drinks chess, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary queens rapper.
Speaker 3: He ain't agreed.
Speaker 1: That's your boy in O R E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer up as d J E f N.
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And the most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 1: And your number one source for drunks.
Speaker 3: Drinks chans mo.
Speaker 1: Post das New Year's Eve, that's it's time for drink Champs. Drink up.
Speaker 3: Mother, would a good be hoping he's with the boy in O R E?
Speaker 1: What up is DJ E f N?
Speaker 3: And this is drink Champs. Yaw make.
Speaker 1: Yo y'all.
Speaker 3: And right now, let me just tell you something.
Speaker 5: I'm even going through this man desiography, and a lot of people sleep on him because they don't know.
Speaker 3: He got hit after hit after hit.
Speaker 5: I've been listening to his his his, his records for many days and many days, and I'm sitting there saying, when is my record with him coming up?
Speaker 3: That's how many, That's how much joints he got. People asleep.
Speaker 1: They don't understand. He's one of the most loyalist people. Uh, He's one of the most realists. Uh uh, he's ship. I spoke to him in COVID. He was ready for he was ready for versus we have rhymes and bars.
Speaker 6: I'm ready. I'm still ready, still ready.
Speaker 5: He's been out I know him since naice ninety. He's one of the most best people I've ever met. He's came out here big hits, big love, big energy.
Speaker 1: In case you don't know what we're talking about about, the one the motherfucker only don't forget drink Chancellor hip Hop fifty. We got to give it up like the Woo sending care I might be drink. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not exaggerating.
Speaker 5: You know, when we when we do an interview, we get our artists playlist, right, so we go through a whole artist discography.
Speaker 1: You're sick this pause, this, it just kept going. I was just like, wait a minute, like, doesn't it stop somewhere.
Speaker 6: That it just now?
Speaker 1: Niggas sleep on me. Man, they don't try to give me my credit. It's cool. Help me get all the credit, you know, without without the goon start with them. I don't think y'all would have know. Here's that real squad. High right right right, and I was trying to count them. Do you have the most jay Z features ever?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So they had them all. They had them up on the list like on Twitter a while back, who got the most and who got the best? I got a bad thing about twenty four to twenty features with hole time out. Hold on, I'm watching you on TMZ the other day. I'm talking to you. Lam. He pulled up on you and said, is this myth Bleak and jay Z album ever going to happen?
Speaker 3: Was it an EP?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, because I have never heard heard of that.
Speaker 6: No, No, that was from him.
Speaker 3: I was TMZ doing.
Speaker 1: He said, you made Yeah, I love that. That's what I said. That was a good one. He made that up right there on the spot. And I'm like, ship, I should have tried that at a hundred million, not a billy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yo, let me get a verse. I can hear that l ready.
Speaker 1: Hi Yo, you buggy yo, crack that dude, save my nigga. Yo, let's go there, let's go, let's go spit some money.
Speaker 5: You bucking Okay, But let me just be clear with you. I something digging into you got like a whole album. You got a double album with them.
Speaker 1: I do. People don't give credit. I do have an album with Whole The Dangers Stay out here. Yeah, the Dynasty album is a collaboratory album of all of us. Right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Mill Is on that as well.
Speaker 1: No, Mail ain't make the No she ain't make the Dynasty. Freeway was the new addition on the Dynasty album. Yeah right, all right, So look we got the computer all ship were going and we did.
Speaker 3: Can we give him a drink? Can we give him a computer?
Speaker 1: Give when digit? I'm assuming there's joints that never came out to you got together?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, we got We got a couple of joints.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a joint that we did over shout out the Homie lead through BIZU over there in London. He had a major major record called Pole that me and whole like when we you know, are you kidding? Listen? She was coming here. We said them up. We said we're gonna bring them in and he said, I said, what's Bleak's loyalty?
Speaker 3: I did nothing to say that that was exactly I said, look, that was so perfect. Yeah, of course we got the new safe for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, now we roll and and let's just be.
Speaker 5: Clear, I just seen bleaking the Mafi coach, not not like I've seen you there.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I spoke to you. You told me some spots that told me about the Honey Steps again. Yes, ain't gonna lie. I stay in the hotel. You and your homies went the Big Boy Mansion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we tried to do it was my it was my forty fifth. You know, I wanted to do it right.
Speaker 1: I didn't get to really celebrate my fortieth because my baby girl was born, so I had to blend them both this time.
Speaker 6: Do something different. Movie star ship.
Speaker 5: Because he don't go over over out of seas unless it's like overseas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man is budging. Listen, he only gonna cation on the other side of Florida, Yo. Ship.
Speaker 2: Ever since I have my kids, they young, so I'm just I'm not going unless it's important real vacation ever employed vacation. This guy just wants to go.
Speaker 1: Everywhere to go. Yo. No, no it is. It is because my man twenty one, I'm in the trenches still, you deep in there.
Speaker 5: Let me just let me just want we here because it just like some Brooklyn Ship, what did you feel about his argument with ice Cube and Biggie.
Speaker 6: It's not a comparison there.
Speaker 1: Here we go, man Brooklyn, who want something Biggie better or ice Cube better? But it's just like you got to give both of them. They stamp for moving the wave. Like when Cube left n w A, it was like the biggest thing ever to go solo, breakaway from a group and have that impact and come to the East and get all the East coacht producers. Then yeah, the bump squad. Then when Biggie came out, it was like eat the West had the chokehole on the industry. He bought it back to the East. So you can't compare them together. They had two different waves that was monumental in their own right. Like you know what I'm saying, So your argument is not valid. Yeah, nah, it was ridiculous. He asked me my favorite artist was answer New York. Yeah, Now it's cool man. It's a lot of favorites out there though. Man, I just got to meet Trenched the other day. Man was one of the ellis.
Speaker 6: I don't think Trench understand how important my career.
Speaker 1: He was, like that boy was was He didn't have a lot.
Speaker 3: He didn't have a lock on it.
Speaker 1: No, not your chill. Like I know him, I seen him many years, but this is my first time really getting to meet him.
Speaker 6: And like you know, that naughty by nature run was was longous.
Speaker 1: Man. You know what I'm saying. I pay homage to all the O g's the king I nex E P M D. I mean when I first met them, had to let them know listen, strictly business got a bucket, had all that already. I mean when I wear the back at least that's my man day in the day only.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We we it's a lot of history there, man. We got to give you the set up, Rob all right, cool ship. Well, we always wanted to listen. I got your phone on. I spent to you every two weeks. I need to ask you this direct a long time ago. But people, let's sell it the weak person. We show the people. I always wanted to know what what was this footage? I know it's after Hope was performing, but.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I know what footage?
Speaker 1: You know? Hold on, yo, that's the Spanish one. Now y'all got to see it. What it's the Spanish one? Yo? Chill yo, they said, Yo, they said this way, hop clipped us. My man's flights, man, rest in peace, my g slice man.
Speaker 6: My mom's in there. You see my mom's back there.
Speaker 3: So this is summer jam.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when Mike was here, let everybody else speak. Yeah, okay, Bobby Dad, Bobby Dad way look.
Speaker 6: Free, ain't even have the real big yet.
Speaker 3: He ain't even connected.
Speaker 1: Ain't even have the big So the rumor is whole clipped us. After that, yeah, he was like, I'm done with these niggas. I love that narrative. I never wanted to correct it. I wanted to keep going. That's dope you I would clip me these niggas is bugget yo.
Speaker 5: But nah, what it was for people that don't know, because obviously, like sometimes I'll be like somewhere like in a burger bar, and like the footage will come.
Speaker 3: Up or something and people would just be looking at it.
Speaker 5: They have no idea that this is jay Z, this is you guys performing JA Michael Jackson, y'all bring up Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: This is right after Michael Jackson just let me just shut it down, left the stage, Mike, and you know, much respect. Ralph McDaniels, you know, just felt like it was nothing to say, Like Ralph wanted to interview him, and it's like, what do you say right after you get off stage of bringing Mike up there? You feel me?
Speaker 6: And he was like, yo, y'all had y'all do y'all things. So you know that was the green like to be like.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, okay, they'll snow what it is with him. That's how it.
Speaker 6: So it was like, okay, so you know that's what that was man, because.
Speaker 1: He actually didn't say nothing. He just keeps pouring like let him go, let him go, because it was like, yo, dog, what do you say?
Speaker 6: Like what do you say?
Speaker 1: After that? I brought Mike to the hood dog like playing and it was ill that Mike situation. You know, Mike rest in peace to the goat, the goat, the goat. You know, Mike came through rgular listen. If you wasn't with ho, you had to turn around and face the wall. So Mike was it Micha who delivered that speech like don't listen to me. His security teage came in before he came in, right, So they like this everybody who don't have the like the Jay z pass like I'm with them pass. Gee. They was making niggas turn up face the wall like it was the pat down on the block, like everybody. Because Mike didn't want out of eye contact, nobody look them in his eyes.
Speaker 3: I might have turned around with the permission. I want to look at his eyes moment.
Speaker 6: I gotta see Mike.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at anybody in the hallway face of the wall.
Speaker 7: Like these days, anybody that we know that turning around.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of people traveling around lobby dash at a lot of people. I can't. I't gonna throw a lot of people. That right there is like not even throwing you under the bus. It's like tying you to the train track. So I ain't so I ain't gonna do that. But just no, if you wasn't immediate, you you face that wall, homie, that was it. And Mike didn't one niggas looking him face to face. So when Mike came through, you know me, I gotta get a glimpse of Mike's smith in the hallway. So I'm in the whole way moving around. Mike came through with the major uh the c he was he knew he was on the Asia years ago. He knew that shit was coming. That asked y'all remember the first time I went. I went to I think it was Singapore, somewhere crazy. They had the major Hello Kitty mass running around crazy and this is ninety nine and this went Hello Kitty. I think just got to America because it's been big go over the never wear masks. Might wearing a.
Speaker 6: Mask for is it's something here? I don't know, So then later on we all wear masks. So here we go.
Speaker 3: So let's get back to Mike.
Speaker 6: So Mike didn't want nobody.
Speaker 1: In his eyes. He came through. Hey, hey, hey, everybody. You know I ain't got the voice right now, but he definitely came through waving. He ain't even say nothing on the stage. He just came through waves, no hol and he showed them he left.
Speaker 4: But yeah, security, he just walked through. And I think we all thought he performed it. Okay, queensing me perform what you people would have.
Speaker 1: Died like, yeah, like you can just these were the fainted Mike. Before you give how you give Mike a mic? Queensing me does not want to ask this question, but I gotta ask this couch up because that the same.
Speaker 6: I do say that you gotta mix this. It's too early.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be under the table, baby girl, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But is that the same summer je him where he said you don't want it? What hold you out of Ballerina?
Speaker 3: I seen you?
Speaker 6: It might be I think so, I think saying yeah, I think so. I think it was hold on some bullshit.
Speaker 1: I has to go here. That's the monster he is. Man, you gotta remember the era they came up in. Man, Like that eighties era, you had to be a monster man, like I was telling Yeah, I was telling my man the other day. Man, I think that that late eighties early nineties era might have been the hardest error to come up in as a as a little physician, was a little anything yeah, streets trying to do anything because it was no beliefs for nothing. Remember everybody was doing bad. When we got on it got deals. Bro, saying you was gonna be a rapper was just equivalent telling niggas you going to the NBA, nigga whatever, right like fuck out, you never getting on. You're gonna be right here with me straight up. Like today you're telling you getting a deal nigga Like, okay, I see you on bet tonight, right, yeah, Like it's that easy back then that you had to be an animal. So when you come from that or you know, it's animal instincts, I'm gonna kill you and I'm gonna kill you more.
Speaker 5: I'm a bouncer for a little while. You know, somebody's gonna make sense, someone's not. You sn't take a sip of douce save you?
Speaker 1: Why now? But I need to chase Yeah, yeah, some or some some plain apple or something, you know, some lemonade, you know what I mean? Yeah, no over here. Yeah, So we just had herb on right here, yo, chill, shout out, Gotti man, my guy man. The crackhouse studio, he ain't lie about that. What's one of the best, one of the best studio right downstairs. That was the Wing spots Get Wings.
Speaker 6: It definitely was one of the best spots. I agree.
Speaker 3: But he said he said that Dane was along.
Speaker 6: I know, he said Dang was along for the ride.
Speaker 1: Weren't we all.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Were we all? Like? What did anybody really have to do? Don't get it wrong, Dang wasn't around for the ride. Neither was Bigs everybody played a major, major role, you know what I'm saying. When I came around, it was Clark, Kent and Hove running around in the studio. And then I met Dame uptown with original flavor, Ton Hooker and skiing them, you know, didn't Ski making the beats and all that. And it was just the crew. So every Dame had the industry the knowledge of being a manager. Hole was straight from the black. You ain't know nothing about the industry. Clock was the producer. Ski was an artist, which dang managhed the original flavor. And when God, he tell y'all, yeah, I was JDJ. He was more than the DJ. Bro. He put the whole death gym play together. Now, Irving wouldn't be no Rockefeller death. They're saying, everybody's important, everybody like to get like like yay, say, man, no one man could have all that power. Any successful person in this world is definitely a couple people that paved the way with them, that helped them along the way. Man, you can't do it alone, bro, There's no way. It's impossible. Okay, Now I believe we upgraded, we got we got big good. We're good now, So all right.
Speaker 5: Let's let's let's let's Like I said, I'm bouncing around a little bit. This is famous clip right where Dame is on a bus and I believe he's talking to Lenny s And I believe he's talking to Skan Dollar and I think you're on the bus.
Speaker 3: I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 6: This clue bus, this clue bus part in that life when they ain't have no lights.
Speaker 5: And he's saying that if one guy's is the head of the crew, it's not really sufficient.
Speaker 1: It should be everyone who has who has it? Do you think that is that that came into fruition definitely, Like look at look at rat Nation, man, everybody is is a boss in his own right.
Speaker 6: There's no one boss.
Speaker 1: You got got em Marie, you got ta Ti, you got Dash, you got one, got Jay Brown. Everybody play a major role in the in they section and do what they do, know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And nobody pocket watching.
Speaker 1: Everybody bosses everybody through the roof chewing beyond chewing, you know what I'm saying. Like so, and that's the way it's supposed to go. That's how you build the crew, right, that's how you that's a boss. Like Ross say, a boss is won't guarantee we're gonna eat, and.
Speaker 3: So you believe that it came. It worked out like that.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, man, Like I always knew Man since a kid, I always knew Hoole was different man, just just off the way he lived, the ship, he drove, how he talked, like how he how he dressed. I just knew he was. Like God, damn, we fucked up out of your niggas got flat traps hanging from the ceiling.
Speaker 6: How the fuck this thing got an a C in his crib? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. This nigga got centronella CANDUs. How the fucking flat trap on the ceiling? Where you get that candle from? Then? You know what I'm saying. That hung out in the window while we had the fan that you had to throw water on in the summer.
Speaker 6: You know, stray that water bottle on it. Get that little extra breeze on.
Speaker 1: Baby. You know, the hole just was different, a C like big white marble, everything in the room white.
Speaker 6: Like he just always was a different breed.
Speaker 1: I just wish like you now you tell your son as a kid, You're like, Yo, this ain't gonna be great, But you don't know it's gonna actually happen. If somebody would have told me your bleak, you're really gonna I had have wrote a whole plan, but to plant this ship a whole lot better you feel me, I wouldn't have been along with the ride right straight up.
Speaker 5: One thing about you is I don't care what anything happened you. Your relationship will hold stage the thing.
Speaker 1: Because I don't. I'm a true friend man. We true friends like ty Ti jaan E Marie. Like I said, we all from it's real friendship. Nobody pocket watching. I don't care a hole a billionaire. I don't care you one hundred million a dollar. I'm gonna still call you and be like, yo, what up? Bit chazz snigging you that versus whack like.
Speaker 3: Yo, yo, his versus lacking a long time.
Speaker 6: Now, he ain't spent a versatal little time, So dig was? I told who a lot of it? You said it was hard? I told that have to talk that verse.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I tell him, yo, bro, you spassed or Yo, you ain't go hard enough. But he definitely ships on me. If that nigga called me like right now, oh call me automatically, ain't no what up?
Speaker 6: My g without my straight up what up the jazz nigga?
Speaker 1: What up fake ass bolls? Yo, I'm saying ships on me no matter what I do, Yo, what you're out there doing making no money? That's the ship I get. So we keep it all the way really like this rap ship the Moon, like you know what I'm saying. Like, So, if I knew it was gonna be this, i'ld have prepared. Bro, we just keep it regular. Man.
Speaker 3: Everyone thinks a friend.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, everyone's like.
Speaker 1: The ship. You know how many people are wrong saying many people was sitting around thinking they man had the Ellis.
Speaker 6: Bars and but you know who you got to think about in that respect.
Speaker 1: Then that makes me respect Emma Rie even more when you think the situations like that because Emma rebatted at all on hold, okay, King was playing the Emory situation for people that don't know everything that's on record.
Speaker 3: Now that's off.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was young, so I don't know what part nigga played or nothing, but I know they had to go in the way party for em Marie and Baltimore going to do some time. Now. I always grew up with eating. I'm gonna tell you let's go back back in time. You remember they used to have this music festival in New Orleans called the Gavin Yeah yeah, report right. This is when Rest in Peace prodigy Mab Deep just drop shook ones. They debuted it that day that weekend. We was out there. Jay was out there promoting. In my lifetime this before ain't no nigga all at. So they had a battle out there, like, yo, whoever win the battle with five grand? Mind you? I'm fifteen years old, So Emory like, Yo, you're getting in that battle bleak. So I'm like, fuck, no, hell no, you bugging. I think it, Like, nigga, we ain't here to play, We ain't come here on vacation. You're getting in that battle. Nigga, you got put in that work. A nigga like you fifteen years old. Imagine going back to Marshy with five grand in your pocket. So you know me, I'm like, oh shit, he right, I gotta go get these verses together. So I'm like, yeah, sign me up. Rest in Peace. Jam Master J was one of the host, Rizza was one of the host. This is Diddy, all of them. I went up there, smoked all them nigga's boots one to five grand, like one to five grid like look at that. Emory like, nigga, oh you are stack. You put me off. Now let's fast forward. Emery going away party. I'm like, fuck it, I gotta be there. I had this green Hi Nai.
Speaker 3: I know money, Remember what years this is.
Speaker 1: This probably was like ninety eight, ninety seven, ninety eight, okay, all right, like you know what I mean. I had a green Honda called at that time no money.
Speaker 6: Just knew I got a full tank of guys. I could make it.
Speaker 1: I got the ball toore, got pulled over right down the block from the club. They told my car right down the block from the club. Em Marie and all of them had to come get me in all that word. They ain't got the car for me. The next day we went to the party and all that balled out. Then e Marie went to jail. So then all that after that, I'm like, damn, what Emory do?
Speaker 6: Like what happened?
Speaker 1: So you know, I start doing my research and they just like niggas ain't do nothing. Niggas was telling trying to bring the whole regime down to whatever Emory said, fuck it, I take the way for it. This me.
Speaker 6: It's like, wait, what that's definition.
Speaker 1: That's triple og Like I'm OG's before, but that's the definition of it. Like, and then you bet on your man to be like he gonna make sure I'm good, not only make sure I'm good, I'm gooder than good. Hoven is good a thing like there is no good in whole book they think felt good with six O's me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, okay, like Nigga's good, super good.
Speaker 3: So but the rumor is right, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: We're gonna just say what's on record, not anything that's off record. But the rumor was that he got caught with something and he just said he like like you just said.
Speaker 6: And I don't think he ever got caught with nothing.
Speaker 1: I think niggas just you know, statements and told and all indictments came down. I don't think niggas physically got caught with any type of twork or anything. So I was like, yeah, I don't we go yeah, excuse me, yeah, holy moly only yeah, so you know, but just to even better on your man, like that's niggas out here that ain't even taking two days And it's like, what two days you're gonna come get me. I'm telling the night funk that you think he going to the club, I'm telling nigga. See they had benish shows for this ship first forty eight. They like, yeah, I cannot watch that show me neither neither is heartbreaking to see these guys is just sit there and break down for a fucking sprite and the so as I see the motherfucker Pringles coming out, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, man, my advice all the time.
Speaker 1: Stay out the game, man, stay out. McDonald's like, like, one of my big homie said, is Chicago one of my old g's, my man, big roadie, Man, it's my dude. He always said, I don't know why these dudes do crime and scared to go to jail. Nigga, all your friends in there, you're going to be with your people.
Speaker 6: What you're scared for?
Speaker 1: Go link up, nigga. You say your gag, all your friends in there, go link up, Like, don't lock it, baby, So don't do the crime. You can't do the time you're.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you, man, because I know how hard it is to be my friend, right, some of my friends, like, you know, so many people.
Speaker 1: Get at my friends to get at me man, how many people called you for Beyonce tickets? Oh my god, I don't know how. I don't know tell listen. For me to get beyond tickets was a problem. My wife hit me like yo, you know she and Philly on my birthday. I'm like, all right, cool, what I got to do with me? You try to send me in there for the warm baby? So you know, I fuck it. It's wife, I gotta go. I got to hold again. So I hit all the top dogs. I ain't gonna even say no names all they don't work for Ivy bark like I don't work for Ivy. No, they ain't even say none of that. All of them said, yo, yo blee, will you bugging?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 6: You gotta hit Jake. So I'm like, I tried not to, but now I gotta hit you.
Speaker 1: I got you. I tried to go around say, but now this message gotta go to you, like fucking yo, big homie, I need some tickets for the show. His wife he b there a now niggas trying to turn me the ticket.
Speaker 6: God, now, yo, my man, I just need I just need your tickets.
Speaker 1: I said. He's like, yo, say, I don't even want to hit you want to bother you. I hit the whole staff. You got four hundred people working in Rock Nation. I hit Oh. I hit about twenty of them. They told me hit you. He said they did, and I'm like yeah. He's like yeah, but they don't work for be Like yeah, So I'm like A right. But let's get this clear, my nigga, I don't hang with Bee. I don't know who worked for me. Like, point me in this direction, tell me go left, I'm gonna go holler. So I had to jump through some rings of fire. But I got the tickets. But he definitely was offended that I hit him from Beyonce, like you kidding me? I told White for you about this. We don't do that around these parks. You know.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Women don't even get the funny brother brother.
Speaker 6: In this, like nigger, you bugging Beyonce? Ain't tickets?
Speaker 1: Don got the uh.
Speaker 5: One thing I wanted to ask you about was early on it was like you Jah and d m X was doing a lot of shows together.
Speaker 6: At Rest the Peace Man. I mean, job, my brother.
Speaker 5: You know, early on early on, how was that connecting with what? Because that was like your first rap friends, right, was like I believe.
Speaker 1: I was Joah the first, and then I met ex on Hard Knocked Life, you know what I mean, and all of them, but Joe was the first one. I remember we was at some video shoot folds and even came out shot the video on Long Gally video never even came out.
Speaker 6: I forgot what song it was.
Speaker 1: But I met Joe probably what ninety six, ninety seven, and we always been clicked since then, Like my wife and his wife is mad cool, you know what I'm saying, Like that's it. I always met my dog like you know what I mean, Me and Ji roll hard man, Like that's mydigga man. And how was it connected with X early x X was wold? X was wowd okay X was wild.
Speaker 6: I remember my album release party. I had a party in the Tunnel.
Speaker 1: You know. Tunnel was the wildless New York club. You don't be in there by yourself. You need at least six goons with you, and I mean niggas who on go mold you X king by itself dolo with a bottle of Hennessy with some red shit mixed in it, Like yeah, I bought a bottle of blood for my dog, like oh shit, Like so you know, I always honed that like X was different man, Like first day I met Ex, he got us. I think Job was only told the same story like X got us the toe car, I mean the car told by the police. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Then when we went to some girl, Cribby told her, Yeah, which I got to eat. Gotta feed the dogs.
Speaker 1: Dogs is hungry.
Speaker 6: He made the fry some fish and some chicken for the dogs. Dogs hungry.
Speaker 1: Then we went back to the beach. This is the part Jill left out in this story. Though Jo was fouled, he knew what happened.
Speaker 6: Yo, li'sten. Remember this is the first day I met Ex.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on in Bad Boy that Harlem Circle, what's going on with them? You know the Halem Brooklyn. I'm in the car with Axe making the girl drop us off.
Speaker 6: We get to the beach.
Speaker 1: This is when the scooters was the big thing on the beach. So Diddy and Bad Boy on them, riding down on the beach. It come Max on, yeah yeah, this so he come Max on the scooter and Nigga Axe jumped out. The cars started chasing Mace. Yo, get back here, wait to catch you. Nigga so you know me, I'm in the back seat, like what the fuck happened between him in mace? Like who is this nigga? Matter of fact, he chasing niggas and nobody the first and nobody in this nigga crew running behind him to stop this nigga. So I'm like, whoever this nigga? Is he a fisher? They ain't want no smoke with this nigga. Niggas like yeah, I hope he don't catch him. I was in the studio where X he fell asleep. None of his crew wro come up. Yeah, I'm telling you we had different yo. Bro. He was on a hard knocked life tour. You know, you bring your team, you get busy. A body get busy. You jiggas was stabbing each other. Niggas can get back to the bus, yo, Bro, you poked me my side, that's gonna go. These rough riding niggas is wiling yo, yo. Listen between them and Wou Tang, I could say they probably was the deepest cruise I ever say. I remember going to the Sauce Awards and Wou Tang pulled up probably four hundred deep with niggas with all them shirts tied around their face. They had some niggs, but at that time, yeah, at that time they had something to prove. Yeah, it's like, who the fuck is easy? Four honey deep with niggas were masks on. They could have killed anyone know who the fuck they was. So you know, hey, I respect them. They they pulled up deep were and definitely that's that's how they moved.
Speaker 6: Man, gotta respect it.
Speaker 3: So where was you at when you heard the ex passed away?
Speaker 1: I was home. I was home, man, I was home, and I was definitely heartbroken by that. You know, I wasn't that definitely wasn't expected. You know, I know He've been battling his demons his whole life, and it's something you know, it's hard to get over. I lost a lot of loved ones to that same demon. So you know, all I could do is pray for the family, man's wife, his kids and everything. You know, right, No, that's real talk. Okay, you got that record lined up all ship a little more and more tricks.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: First, if you ain't write that verse, yo, that's what That's what I wanted to clarify. Man, niggas, Let's get this shit clear right here, I was fifteen years old spitting that. Of course I didn't write that every other fucking verse. This is why I love title check the credits, man, if you don't see my last name MC on there, and I owe you some money, yo. But when you listen to his first verse, Jay right, is he really talking about you?
Speaker 6: Is that it describes our relationship?
Speaker 1: Like at first they say you wrote the song for Shahin, but Shahin was too lit at that time, and shout out Shahin too. I smoked his boots back in the day's too. That's my brother. You know what I'm saying. We battle back at Stable ten. That's my brother. Okay, you know what I'm saying. You know it's a lot of verses going on. That's how I got my fire, you know what I mean? Around to every project, bro everywhere. We didn't care Brooklyn nig I was in Staten Allen Niggas being Queen's niggas being everywhere long Allen Hallow. We had this shit court. Shut your mouth night. You'll pull up in your projects, bring your best rappers out. They don't want to spitch. Shut your mouth nigga, like word rested peace, my man Batman, my man bang.
Speaker 6: We used to move around and just smoke niggas.
Speaker 5: But let me so, let me ask you. So when you went to the studio, was the whole song laid up or no? Nah, see listen put us on.
Speaker 1: And this is the ill shit about even him right in that, because how the whole scenario happened. I was on the benches early morning. It was yeah in Marcie Jay coming through the projects. It was him Clock Can't and t Strong from original Flavor. So I'm just sitting out there hustling early morning. Shit my little bullshit jacks in my pocket and I'm like, yo, hole, I get busy, my nigga, And he like what this one? They used to call me Little Dre because my brother named Dra Like little Dre. You don't rhyme nigga out of help that bullshit. So I'm like, nah, I'm telling you, son, I get busy. So Klark was the one like, let me hear some so I rhyme and Clock will loo that jaylight, Yo, he might got something. So holes like, yo, come with me to the crib, come me upstairs. So we get in the elevator, we go upstairs. He go there his back. We go in his room. He's in five five thirty four apart me five a yep. So we go in this back room or whatever. He opened the notebook. He rip a piece of paper out the notebook and just hands me the piece of paper right in the guard on life bro kill me Dad if I'm lying on flying, And he said, as fast as you remember this piece of paper, it's as fast as you be on no beat, no nothing.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, I take the piece of paper first of all.
Speaker 1: Hoe. He used to write in the smallest handwriting so you could barely understand it. So go, I get the piece of paper, leave the crib, fly downstairs to my crib. So I rewrite the rhyme, and I'm spending it over and over, just saying it in my mind, probably like our tops on guard our tops.
Speaker 6: I go back upstairs. They still there.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, yo, I got it. He was like, you remember the rhyme already, So I'm like, yeah, I got it right now. So he was like, yo, I'm a player. Beat.
Speaker 6: Let's see if you could rhyme to the beat.
Speaker 1: So he played the coming their age beat, and I spit the verse to the beat, and we jumped in the car right there when the clock King crib and did the song and back.
Speaker 5: Day, Yeah, okay, you just settled a lifelong problem because people said that Hole never wrote before, and you just settled it right now, he wrote, I believe.
Speaker 1: I believe that Reasonable Doubt album was a lot of that ship was in these after that.
Speaker 6: I think it was just free free will. After that.
Speaker 1: Remember, Hole was rhyming it.
Speaker 3: Like he didn't he get with Biggie and Biggie was doing that.
Speaker 1: He did that yeah, like and remember Hope, you used to rhyme super fast, so back in the day and the project niggas to be like, nah, he ain't that nigga. I's bugging. He the greatest ever. And then when he slowed it down, it's just he took it to the top, right, you know what I'm saying. Right, So he he he says to you because he's not so he said, I want you to be my artist. No, no, see, And that's the thing I do the song. Remember the album not coming out, it's just we did the song. You're not on priority, it's no, it's nothing. He just doing the album. Him and Clark Kent soleally out. They pocket funding it they self one hundred percent. So then they do they get a deal with Payday, right, Heyday is what Reasonable Doubt came out on with in My Lifetime and all of that.
Speaker 6: We was running around with that, my brother and he was running around with that, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But the album didn't drop.
Speaker 1: Probably we did the song in what ninety four and it ain't come out to ninety six, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So because then My Lifetime came out before, but that was independent complex that has the original vinyl.
Speaker 6: Yes, and then it ain't.
Speaker 1: So that two year gap, I was running around bugging in the hood wild like and once Reasonable Doubt drop. That's why I'm not on value one. I was too lig are you too lit to? Hey, I missed it. I'm missing that and that right there. Bro. If I could say, you know, you don't regret much in life, I regret is the story when he came to your house and said you had a shorty with you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I regret that that tour going on with Biggie, you know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: So you had a tour going on with big you didn't know he went on He clipped me.
Speaker 6: He gave me the scissors for that, Like this, nigga wanna miss the studio.
Speaker 1: You're gonna miss this tour to nigga that when I get home.
Speaker 5: Holy listen, bleak man, you know you've been on here before. But we we started something that you have to be a part of. We got to give your flowers to your face. You're a legend, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Now, you wasn't at that Ja and Big DMX battle, right, Nah, No.
Speaker 1: Listen, I was at They clipped me then too. I was there rest in peace big al right. That whole day was weird because Hope came and got me. I was in heightst kicked me up all that day y'all. He picked me up from high school right.
Speaker 6: Came and got me. It was source money in the car and Jay and he like, Yo, going uptown. I remember.
Speaker 1: We was gooms then, man, so you know I'm in school, got that thing on. We were going uptown. Okay, cool, straight, I'm ready. So I was like, yo, you got a gun or you're like all day every day You're like, oh, like okay, I'm glad I got you there. Let's roll so boom we get uptown, so he wanted the battle big Alow. He was supposed dang was setting up the battle for him in Big al Word. And he and he had the bag of money in the car, like your bleak in the car, get the bag of money. So I get the bag. You know, I got the slammer. So he like, yeah, niggas got the money of what what we're doing? So niggas like how much we talking? So I was like, man, I got a hundred grand yo, bleek, give me the bag. My mom. I'm like, so fuck it.
Speaker 6: Hundred grid on my back.
Speaker 3: And you didn't know he gave you the bag? You didn't like and I got a gun on me.
Speaker 1: I could have laid. I'm like, these niggas love me. They that's my new They trust me. You in there, niggas ain't no getting clipped. They put a hondred grand on your back, nigga, not a hundred bricks. They can put a hundred bricks on your back. They don't love you. They don't love you, my nigga, you fucked up. They put a hundred grand on your bad. It's a different story, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, but I guess they ain't match that. They couldn't match that. That didn't happen. It didn't happen. So then they left and went uptown. After that, I went back to Brooklyn, you know what I'm saying. I jetted olo like, oh, I gotta go get some money us and got running around one hundred grand. I gotta go get she ain't right. I can't hang with y'all like this, So you know, I went back to the hood. And then they went to the Bronx and that's when that DMX battle. All that should happened in the same day.
Speaker 3: Wow, So he was supposed to battle big Al.
Speaker 1: And end up battling back living crazy too.
Speaker 3: And did they battle for money or.
Speaker 1: That was nothing? Nah, he just went in there and wing it. I don't even think they was really I don't even think it was a battle. I think they just was rhyming. And you know that it just ate it into a battle. You know how the streets go, you know, yeah, you know how they do throw that fuel in there, gash you up. Holy moment. Yeah, there's been a lot of classic moments will hold Man that I ever told you how the story by niggas not wanting to pump gas.
Speaker 3: Oh you're in a cold winner.
Speaker 1: One hope for real, one man, I hope you used to do bullshit us that shigga niggas they wanted. So we went the showing Syracuse, and I ain't gonna fright. It was knee deep snow. My gee, like, we truck it through that snow to get to the show. So we in there, we performed, We get out hold. So nobody wanted to drive. Everybody drunk. Remember I'm too young. I'm fifteen years old. I ain't got no light since in the first I cannot drive, so they ain't asking me to drive.
Speaker 6: So I knew I was off.
Speaker 1: But then we get to the gas station. You know, they got the heat on in the car by chilling coat off. Nobody wanted to get on pump gas. So Hope like, I gotta get out on pump gas up right, So he get out pump gas. He went in the trunk and everybody coat was in the trunk. He went in the trunk and grabbed his coat, jumped in the car, rolled all four windows down and started doing like a bus. Yeah, niggas ain't want to And I was good because he had you know, dam in them in the back. I'm in between them. So it's like these two big ass niggas. Yeah, I hope me down, Let's go biggie. So I was kind of cool, but he froze Nigga's ass on that. Then, trust me, he could have filmed frozen before he came.
Speaker 3: You know, at one point, I'm not going to a lot of y'all.
Speaker 5: At one point, it felt like if it wasn't down at a Rockefeller party, you didn't have fun in the industry.
Speaker 3: I was outside of looking in you.
Speaker 1: Was inside stuffing. It was on all the.
Speaker 3: It's very true. What I'm saying is for.
Speaker 1: The average person, they didn't like Rockefeller really seemed like some place to be at.
Speaker 3: What's that like?
Speaker 5: The ultimate record label at that time described.
Speaker 1: That for us, Yo, listen, Rockefeller was the best label history, and I mean the original staff talking about when you're talking about g robas hip Hop, Lenny Has, Bobby Dash, dang Dash, Chaco pil Grip, fucking Daramacintog. You know, like at that time we was on seventy We wasn't on one seventy barrel. We was on Dean Streets. Okay, okay, okay, okay, Yes, Okay, continue the original staff man, you know, Shary, you know what I mean, Like that's what it was nation though, right, No, most of these people running the industry gee robersitting and hip hop is hip Hop's is nineteen eighty seven, seventy eight whatever. But they manage what Wayne Nick, Kanye Kanye they you know what I'm saying, Our branch running all this shit over here, they're there. Everybody from the Rockefeller branch is head executives somewhere else. Man that like, and that's the knowledge of all of us sticking together and learning together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And I got said. I didn't plan like them.
Speaker 1: Thank god. The raps work. Baby, you're yeah, let me get my first drink.
Speaker 6: And he wasn't drinking.
Speaker 5: I was just I was just you know, every year before my birthday, I do that like almost every year, like a fat Yeah. You could just go create crazy for my birthdayes boy crazy yeah yeah, yah, white boy crazy.
Speaker 1: What are we going this year?
Speaker 3: I'm going to Lake Como tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You're going to Lake Como to Momo. Yes, it ain't like Cuomo. It's Como. It's not Cuomo like that. No, r yeah yeah, yeah, no, m'en fly okay, super dope, the homie what's his name now on the tequila now he lives out George Clooney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta go to his restaurant. I got me in his restaurant.
Speaker 1: You're getting big money is in another brackt now, man, gotta have an old conversation. You're drinking now you haven't drunk yet before.
Speaker 3: Quick Timas livet me have one drink before quick Thomas line?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Can I get another shout out to Igloo with this run DM live? Hopefully we got a drink. Champs one shout out to run d sent this over.
Speaker 8: Shout out man the blue Box cooling joint, Yo ship, Maybe you got to take a little slow nothing best.
Speaker 6: Slow down, don't don't, don't let us carry you out.
Speaker 3: I got shipped Jews.
Speaker 1: So bleak.
Speaker 3: During COVID this versus thing.
Speaker 1: Was humongous, humongous, humongous. And then the world they get to my my show is over. When they get to my show is over? Okay, hold on, so tell us ship Swiss highlight ad me. Okay, so how did this start?
Speaker 3: Did you Els call you out?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Duel was on live and someone asked him about bleak and then he.
Speaker 1: Said, he said, I don't want that smoke.
Speaker 3: He said, you ain't want that smoke.
Speaker 6: He say, I ain't want that smoke.
Speaker 3: And then you went up to rock Nation the next day.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 6: No, I ain't do niggas that he was promoting my artist ship.
Speaker 1: I went on Twitter and said something, and you know, they hyped it up and then he went back and forth and then it was smoking.
Speaker 6: Then I went up there and made it official. You want that smoke? Highlight at me. Nigga were here, and you know Joe else, he know me, man.
Speaker 1: I know Jewels from before the dip set, days before Rockefeller even popped off.
Speaker 6: He was in I think, in the group Draft Picks.
Speaker 1: He was managed by one of my homies that used to be cool with my manager and used to be in the studio with me when I was working my first album. You know what I mean, Jewel's was around. He was the homie matter of fact him And fuck is this nigga name from Harlem? Billy Bathgate. Billy Bathgate was in the motherfucking group. Yeah, man, so sat Tanna was around, you know before the dip set days That's why I always thought when it was the drama, he never shitted on me. You know this, He never said nothing about me, you know what I'm saying. Like, and I always respected him for that.
Speaker 3: But I think like Jewels kind of like avoided all of it, didn't He like he.
Speaker 1: Was fop of shit. Oh yeah, everybody was popis shit. No, he's popis shit. Everybody was popis shit. We always popis shit. But it was fun times. Man. Well, I'm gonna be honest in everyone's respect.
Speaker 3: You kept saying earlier, you said this.
Speaker 1: Earlier, you kept saying, because I'm on my Brooklyn year, they was on their Harlem shit. You were saying that back then, saying that from even Dame day they separated it. Dame did that, man, Dame did that ship. Dag Dame did that. He made it. I'm a tire his ass to the trade tracks because he fucking did that. And I told these niggas this ship about to be over. Nobody wanted to hear me though. Niggas thought I was fucking bugging And no, I'm quiet. No, don't fucking be quiet, nigga. I told niggas, Yo, listen, y'all bugging this ship about to be over. Y'all want to separate it, Okay, I'm trying to keep this ship together, baby like cause the big homie over here telling me the scissors they coming. Yeah, niggas say lit its like nobody wanted to listen. It's like, okay, and now it's over. Everybody listening, don't fuck got in yo a bunch of lemon drops. So I love everybody like Jimmy, that's my bigga. Before all the drama everything, me and jim and Zeke used to gamble a lot and Baseline I was losing a lot of money. These niggas, they was losing money to me and my niggas. We was cool. And then after Blue it was fuck niggas is drama. I till niggas murder death Tail was like, oh ship, I ain't knowna have to get on that.
Speaker 6: And then it was that now we're cooler, get like, it's cool that rap ship.
Speaker 1: All that Baseline studios, all that Baseline studio. Man, we was in there putting in major work. Freaky, all of them, the whole dip set man even on Cosso, all of them was in there with us. Man, only one I never got to meet out. They crew is hell Round, that's it. Ja was up there with us, but hell Round never got to me. Hell Ren. I went to baseline, used to go to baseline a lot before. You ain't hanging us like he wasn't that Like, niggas gonna come slight dot what's up?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh they be fed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brooklyn and Philly was on this side because get the Philly niggas. No, no, no, no, okay, not gonna let them slide them. Niggas was playing both sides of the fence. Blood listening. Beans got so hot songs with Cam Freeway on Jel's out. This is my Brothers show with these niggas yesterday being Beans talking Beans. Want to do a podcast with me just telling old ship and ship with the story, you know what I'm saying. I told him I was gonna you know what I mean, We're going to off care. We got a couple of conversations on camera. Listen the money went first, but yo, but I just was with them, you know, Freeway as my mother fucking brother, Like listen.
Speaker 3: Okay, you skipping over the day. So basically, at that time, it was a.
Speaker 1: Lot that a lot of both sides going on because Beans and Free and all them they fucked with Dame Hall. Remember my loyalty was always wear holes, so it was always I'm on this side. I used to tell niggas, y y'all, niggas dipping over there, niggas going yo, y'all. Bug it. Let me be the devil's advocate advocate because that was kind of confusing, right because Jay is the ultimate not hater, right, He's not He's not a hater.
Speaker 3: He doesn't care if you get money.
Speaker 5: But the thing about it is like when you was when people were at Rockefeller, Dame was like kind of more of the day to day person. Yes, So if you didn't know, you was bobably around Dame and not knowing that this turmorial was pursuing, So what's that fear to the artist or or you should have been more aware.
Speaker 1: I told niggas man ask yo, listen AXPD crack Ax, Freeway, as Beans as Dame. I had a solo conversation with each of them. I had a conversation with all of us together. I remember when Dang when who was doing the Black album and we did MSG and Dang was up there.
Speaker 6: They clipped this part out.
Speaker 1: The DVD miraculously would have left this part. But yeah, dam in there telling niggas, Yeah all, y'all gonna retire like this. I'm a ron know the fuck We ain't wait wait wait, why are you lying to these niggas. No, we ain't whole retirement like this because hove is that nigga until we spit them nigga baars, we ain't retired it like this. Man, y'all better hope y'all got a retirement plan. Put this shit together. You see him he getting out of here. He telling y'all black album fave the Black is over. Y'all gotta get this shit together. Don't listen to this. Nigga would have listened to you, but we'd have kept this shit together. The boat when that had a hole in it, we win. The fuck is sunk.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's real.
Speaker 1: Like they'd have came with me. My nigga Ida been like Moses. You heard me bringing all the animals more.
Speaker 6: I got the boat, I got the boat, or sell this shit you are. But niggas wasn't listening to me.
Speaker 1: They wanted to go on that side and go and I'm telling them they got the connections. He got the bad the bad, bring the connection so we could buy the connection. You feel me, Damn. I never looked at it like that. Yeah the fuck who you know? I got money, they gonna know me right, all right, that's real. And I used to tell niggas man, I swear I tried to keep it together. I wasn't the hated like on that Brook Like I used to talk to you in truth, like yeah, fuck niggas. And then I go back to the office and be like, nah, man, this can't be what I've got, no other skill. What you think I would do? Go late carpet niggas fuck later, you know, you know it was one of the people I'm sorry, I'm bouncing all around. Was one of the people I felt real, real sorry for. Right. Uh, he's a come to my studio of the hood life. His name is big Face Gary right, big down. Now, let me tell you something about big Face. Big Face came to my studio and I would talk to him about anything and he would be like, yeah because Rockefeller, like you told, told him about baseball, and he'd be like, yeah, you know, Jay's gonna throw the first Prince tomorrow.
Speaker 5: And then you'd be like, Yo, you know you know Messy is gonna play soccer. He's like, we got a booth in there, like he could relate everything to me.
Speaker 1: Everything in his life consists that we're gonna go be at lunch, let's go by the go by the building.
Speaker 3: We're rocket for this.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, yo, And I told him one day, I said, yo, yo, Gary, I said what happens if Rockefeller ever be over? And he looked at me like as if I was the oneing violation. He looked at me like Rockefella will never.
Speaker 1: I was with him, bro, and telling you he came to the hood lad that day where they closed the office.
Speaker 3: I never seen a poppy's face like that in my life.
Speaker 1: Yo, Bro.
Speaker 3: He was crushed.
Speaker 1: Listen helling me both, Bro. I never thought we were so crusted. I didn't even say I told you so. You know how you know I want a nigga come and see you. I told you so. And I just looked at him like it's gonna give good. Got just gave him off a fist pump. But you said you was with him, You didn't think it was.
Speaker 6: I ain't wanted to be over, bro.
Speaker 1: Like we still had a lot to accomplish, man, you know what I'm saying, There still was a lot of talent there, Like think old Skino and Sparks never got off, man, Pete never got on, you know what I mean. It's a lot of niggas who didn't get a chance, caught up in grown men bullshit, you know what I mean, just to prove a point. And it's like you got people lives in the middle of that, you know what I'm saying. So I was crushed by that too, Bro. That shit wasn't a joke, Like it was like, damn man, the team, Like remember, I built my whole life since fourteen years old Rockefeller the time I was what twenty eight almost thirty, This shit was Detokos over. I was like, this is all I know. You getting me no more Baseline niggas my hangout. Well, I'm gonna go now, gotta go back to Marsie. Yeah, we gotta shoot again niggas soon like yeah. Like so that shit changed up everything, man, and then everybody went their own way. And like I said, I told these niggas like when I knew the final straw was at the change clothes video. Man, Me and Dame had a major argument because he was telling something the we always argue Me and Dame always argue because it was just like he used to be living on cloud nine and it's like I was on reality. Like I always say that niggas in the industry pop every pill under the sun, but that reality pill. This niggas don't want to accept when it's over. You know what I'm saying. Niggas would be in denial and fight against that shit. It's like, bro, you gottaxt niggas on fuck with you dog is on, Well, you gotta do something else. And it was that like he was basically telling niggas, Yeah, we're gonna fix this, and I'm looking at him like, bro, this shit over, and he looked at me and said, Yo, you always going to gatinst everything I say, Like, you got a problem here. If you don't want to be with Rockefeller, nigga, I give you your walking papers. You know me, Like, nigga, you ain't got the power to do that. I'm not on Rockefeller because of you. You crazy. And I remember like they broke it up. Security came in there and cleared us out and they whole got window what happened, and from there that conversation. I knew that ship was over. Blood got to make a new You gotta make new plans now, blizzle right.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie. I was a part of one of the conversations. Oh okay, I was a part of one of the conversations. Were on private jet Yo that up.
Speaker 6: They most got it. We most got kicked off that jet too, smoking smoking.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I thought I thought THET was listening to the argument too. I thought THET was into it. The POTS was like, oh shit, I forgot what we was even arguing. Because remember me and you, we had performed back and forth. We had this song for some we basically did it versus more versus me and you did it and then it was a beautiful show.
Speaker 5: I feel like we was eating and they a coming to you. Was like you just kept doing a whole ship last night and Normy killed you and you was like, and then everyone else is sleep on the jet.
Speaker 1: So Dame is like bright Nory and then you like righte nor and I'm like, oh ship caught between.
Speaker 3: And listen to me, y'all, man, I know it was a major called you pus.
Speaker 1: You gotta pack it up. I said, wait a minute, somebody else, wake up, Like I'm kicking freeway, I'm throwing at somebody. Niggas is like now they want to snow like they wanted to make sure they know I'm sleeping. Used to go at time man, because Dang, like Dang was a true believer man, but he just was. He was a he was beyond belief man. And I love him for that and I hated him for it too. Now for you if it felt great, and that's what.
Speaker 6: I was about to say.
Speaker 1: And now without having somebody on your team to fight for you that way, you miss a Dang pressent, You miss a Dan. Know what I'm saying that I respect them, Like at the end of the day, I love Dang, Biggs, all of them. They changed my life. Without them, man, I wouldn't be sitting here right now.
Speaker 6: You feel me Like like that's real talk.
Speaker 1: So they saved my life, bro, Like that's real shit. They played the part in that too.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you why we're on this before we get over there. You know, I've been watching a lot of Dames interviews. He's very active when it show. I don't know this has been this has been a rumor that this has been a rumor that's been floating around forever, right, and I believe this is the first time I believe either one of them, or at least Dame, has actually addressed this. And he was talking about Aliyah and he was like, he was like, yeah, I think that, you know, the saltiness kind of started that Jay. I believe it's talking to a lee. Then they stopped talking and then Dame came in.
Speaker 1: I ain't have no money. Then these was them Hampton party. I wasn't invited.
Speaker 3: I respect that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, respect, I ain't have no money then like that, that shit took place in the Hamptons. I wasn't there be Like, so, I can't really speak on something I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't recall.
Speaker 1: Shet ever win Aliah like that was always dang lady me God blessed, you know what I'm saying. So I don't know where that angle come from. But I don't know where any angle come from. With Dame still speaking on the situation that shit almost thirty years ago. Bro like niggas is on the new and better and other things like Jahov done created six seven different businesses since the fall of Rockefeller. You know, what I'm saying, and it's like we're still talking about that he got a song call, but what we're talking about like you feel me? It's like, come on, man, you gotta move on something else, man, Like gotta grow man. Life is about growing, be evolved, man, evolve with dissolved man.
Speaker 3: That's real shit.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for Thomas by the way, three cents from I'm toasted up.
Speaker 9: But not to like I'm like a right, let's see what these characters put together, which I put together overhead. You gotta explain to him to rule, yeah, because you never played time, so we don't give you two choices.
Speaker 1: I played this this, I'm a third host. I played this. Okay, okay, right, let's go yes shot. If you don't want to, let's take a shot. Let's yes, yes, Yo. This is fucked up. Even everybody forgot how I'm you know what I mean? I mean, Hey, I'm part of the crew Man.
Speaker 3: President okay, o Nah, Florida.
Speaker 1: Jay or Biggs Jay okay, Big Daddy Kane or Cool J. Can't we already how it's gonna go?
Speaker 3: Brooklyn, Brooklyn, let me tell you so there's no.
Speaker 1: But yeah, why not carry Brooklyn always answers.
Speaker 8: Not let me.
Speaker 1: But I'm not even thinking about.
Speaker 3: Automatic.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: That's not the reason I get fur far Brooklyn people together and they can't go against Brooklyn. You know what they wanted to Brooklyn? Okay, okay, yeah, how they're gonna do Biggie twice they did Biggier d MX No, noaclady did Biggie TUPAC or DMX we did. We didn't do bigg we did. That was h it's big. I thought you meant Biggie. Wait, wait, who is the what and what who? I don't know what I just said, right, he knew the first one here, the first one. I thought it was Biggie the first.
Speaker 2: No, I said, Biggs jay z Er Biggs too your bigs Like, okay, so now this one is bigger.
Speaker 1: D m X Biggie okay, e p M d or run DMC, run DMC. They had a bigger impact.
Speaker 3: You can do the next one, beans or freeway.
Speaker 6: Me a shot.
Speaker 3: Okay, take the shot with you.
Speaker 1: By the way, welcome back, okay, yeah, this guy, this is this is this guys, welcome back the whole time like the devil. Yeah, come on, you have to dream, you have to.
Speaker 3: Drink that wasn't between.
Speaker 1: A gonna tell the guys keep bringing out person naught by Nature or ONX naughty by Nature because the tratch. Yeah, definitely tratch. Come on, man, you got got them verses? Tell me, yo, chill, see you a DJ. You don't answer this question, tell me the third member name Onyx. Okay, who said that? Crazy? Yeah, okay, that that can be a trivia. A lot of people don't know that. Yeah, some hip hop ship. Okay, y'all just picked latinos on this one. It's going on with this just mad racist man, p d c on Joel's mad mad racist Joe Lo ts over PD Crack. Yeah, nah, you want to be listen, p D Crack, got your phone number, Chill. I know Joe Lot since Joel Ot was just about ten years old, Get out of here. Yeah, Joelots grew up in my aunt building him my cousin live in Proof for all of them back to Brooklyn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's from Cooper Projects.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I watched them grow up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's a difference like p D fan, but Joel was like Joelle, come on, I watched them grow up.
Speaker 3: They both as a motherfucker MJ or Prince.
Speaker 1: MJ.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: I know this is gonna sound a little funny, but did you smell Michael Jackson?
Speaker 6: Joe?
Speaker 1: So, I don't know person I've ever been starstruck for. That's why I'm not in there, because I was just standing there still all like, yo, fucking hole really got Michael Jackson at Summer Jail, like in the back with us.
Speaker 6: I was blown away.
Speaker 3: So when I was making Grimy, Janet Jackson was filming.
Speaker 5: She was recording right next door, so in order for her to walk in, she wanted everyone to walk out the session. So it was me, Chris, Lighty, Farrell, ray J. I don't know why ray J and Brandy was there, but they were ray J and Brandy and Chill. So the security walks in and says, Janet Jackson won't walk in unless y'all walk out. So I said Janet Jackson, and he's like Janet Jackson and Chris is like funk that.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 1: Chris like funk that. How much does she pay? Because I know she ain't.
Speaker 3: Paid more than me.
Speaker 5: I said, listen, Chris, I don't ask for a lot of things, I said. But when Penny from Good Times.
Speaker 1: After something, I get the funk up and I moved Christ and he had not moved, and I had I literally have to say Penny from Good Times.
Speaker 3: I didn't even say Janet jacks right.
Speaker 6: I said, you know niggas had that crush on a penny, but.
Speaker 1: Smell. You don't get to smell Michael Jackson, No, Jesus cribed man. He might have smelled what you have smelled. Christ, know what don't to say. I might have said, come here.
Speaker 3: The other day. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: The other day Joe came to the juice ball and I was like, what you got on?
Speaker 3: And He's just like and I started to do that like when I get like what you got on? I'm like, I got that on?
Speaker 1: Exactly want to smelling like you what a male or eve eve Man even more people's man shout out with the lovely eve Man. I knew even she was even destruction. Yeah that's right, same here, rough riders man.
Speaker 3: I knew when she was sided to doctor Dre.
Speaker 1: Oh ship. Now I don't know that you did a song Philly.
Speaker 5: Straight out of Philly, Doctor Dre and them people call me even destruction. Scott Storts was producing it and mail Man. Yeah, I go back that far. Yeah, I'm a legend. I've been allegend. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It ain't about me my back. Did you smell her? I love it?
Speaker 3: That's right, Madic or ready to die. You're gonna take a shot.
Speaker 1: Shot ship ship.
Speaker 6: When I chased that one with some water.
Speaker 1: Your niggas trying to kill all these niggas think you are old nigga blee. I'm just basing it on his next question. So the Pladium you've been never Bladi?
Speaker 6: Okay, Man, I watched Joven Biggie perform in the Palladium.
Speaker 1: That's right. Kane Shaw Jeddy Kane was just here. He just saw us about that. Hm hmm.
Speaker 3: Fab Or Jada Kiss, don't go Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Jada Man, Jada, Jada. He went against Brooklyn. Yeah, Jaya, you do do that all right?
Speaker 6: Jada?
Speaker 1: Fab cool? But Jada to Homie, Okay, that's what I gotta be some bullshit. He laugh. Before your your mother even known make these questions. It's a Dominican in the Columbia right now. O g one or Dame Dash O g one? Okay, Trick Daddy or Rick Ross, Trick Brown here, Trick Hey, Trick ba Homie Trick. I haven't been in cocoas with Trick.
Speaker 3: He smoke his bunt though, brother.
Speaker 6: He's my brother. Yeah, he's smoking them blunt.
Speaker 1: We smoke separate, hang together, smoke separate. Chi. That's my brother on this forecast. He understands, he knows, Yo, you'se a fool man. Ready? Okay, you want to go to this one ice Cuban Scarfish, ice Cube, French Montana or Skinny Joe?
Speaker 6: Who the fucking Skinny Joe?
Speaker 3: You know who he is?
Speaker 1: Double all the way up remixed of course, Skinny Joe. Okay, Okay, Nigga said, Skinny Joe, I mean.
Speaker 3: We gotta start, you gotta stop.
Speaker 1: That's medium Joe there, nah he he he he like he's about to wear medium. See he's about to wear bugle boy jeans. Yo, chill by those bugle boys boys. He's the shop in Alexander. Who Now I shot to Alexander Pacific, Yo, Mann, I remember old ship Pacific, Nigga, I shot your bowl. David Busters, Nigga, not David Busters, I mean Buster Brown Brown, David.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn for this like this ship man, I used to be this early, not David Busters.
Speaker 1: And I need a lot of flashing lights and girls in front of me to contain this liquor. Okay for real?
Speaker 6: Or Timberland Timbo?
Speaker 1: Was this that your bitch, Timbo? That's your man? Hey the Hey pipe. Even if you don't understand, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Okay, so good, I'm gonna let you get that one a z or called Mega a Z a Z from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Baby, look at that, I'm saying, look at took me one second right back, he regrets for one second and it turned around. See, niggas don't know. Niggas used to study a c flow back in the day. That guy man, come on, he was in the president.
Speaker 6: He said that. Yeah, that wasn't a good role, but it was good.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a good role.
Speaker 1: It was okay.
Speaker 3: They was rolling realicce monopoly though.
Speaker 1: That's that know that one. Yeah he was in that. That's okay, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Let's get it.
Speaker 1: God, you want to go to the ladies, Missy or Lauren Hill Lauren the sauce or xx out sauce.
Speaker 3: I want to ask this one smooth the hustle up or sauce money.
Speaker 6: Sauce, money man, Massie man, come on, you can't come on.
Speaker 5: Let me just tell you something. Since we did a deal with titles, Sauce Money, DC's bad drink jams.
Speaker 1: Yo. Absolutely, I did see him say something about that. I don't know why s Sauce the homie man Sauce my nigga. I remember I tried to battle Sauce and MASSI what I was feeling myself, like, yeah, I'm gonna be to day. I'm gonna be hole man. You think you close to whole? Wait till I hold here this ship. You don't want no smoke nigga.
Speaker 6: Nigga like what bleak?
Speaker 1: Let me hear some spit. He's like, all right, cool, he spit. That's when he said the line. Niggas must think I'm Chinese the way they duck Sauce like chill got you officially hold man half the title My niggas yours fucking you not being diddy or yeah, nah, nobody band Sauce man.
Speaker 6: Niggas too busy? How you band somebody something?
Speaker 1: I want to know? Niggas like yo, because it's a couple of people I know. Be like, Yo, they black balled men.
Speaker 6: How do you do that?
Speaker 1: You call every station be like, Yo, don't play this kid. Who the fuck got that time in the day.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 5: The further I got in life when the person said it was black balled as the more of more of a loser people, Yeah, like because they need something to blame. He hated something to say, you need it expressly Illuminati too. They're like, well he's a Illuminati.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My thing is that that killed me with the whole in them. They drunk, They Illuminati. Why the fuck I drink? I just went to the party like anybody did. Illuminati wasted and I said, Yo, I'm gonna I'm gonna stay. No, I'm cool tonighte to night. I'm on my normous ship thirty six hours clean my birthday coming sacrifice. I would have been in there, Vampire from Brooklyn nigga and he had it. Nigga here with that nigga with that what they say, bloody man, are you kidding me? They say, had did have dopted the hula bly got here Alluma called the Luma grinded nigga fuck got in Meek Miller, push your teeth meat that you skipped over the sauce axel. Now you asked me, I said, you're okay, okay, I ain't gonna lie. Listen, not the dull on the meat. Push your t ship. But I'm gonna be keep it real. Sure you don't got no beat. No, you're talking about the lcense guard over here, Drake. We don't take No, we don't accept Drake's land over here. Drake is Drakes bag is damnitar portovicanized, Drake is golded. I ain't got no beef for Drake. Drake has sing your ass out the game. Leave Drake alone, Leave him alone. But listen, push your teeth. He's mega nice, right, We're not gonna take that away. But I can honestly say, man, he the rap game. Don't hold him to the same standards they hold everybody else to because I've seen him this to Jeez. I seen him do it the Ross, seen him do it to me. They say, niggas talk about the same thing all the time, Yo, you need to switch it up. My man been talking about Coke, says, you kidding me that Poppolo was alive when he wrote his first You kidding me that niggas said he got the what the Harry Potter roof Nigga you got coke on the roof, Nigga, it's time to switch it out like that, Nigga. Mega nice metaphors through the roof. And I know everybody was thinking jim Jones was bugging for getting in that smoke. But Jimmy took that schmoke egg hit him with that. I want to see the comeback, but Jimmy smoked.
Speaker 5: Out, Yeah he's me probably. I told jim what happens to push the tea said he wasn't talking about.
Speaker 1: Him, Yo. I seen him. I seen that because that is bullshit because niggas do right rbs and you'll be like, yo, he's talking about me to me like Nigga even wasn't even thinking about you because it wasn't like when you were nas. You was like you said, it was written he was bugging yet yo, bro, I'm ready admitted that yo yo Yo, I did it.
Speaker 6: I bought my head. It's cool like sometimes you gotta go.
Speaker 1: You test the water and see niggas just smoke your boots and go get my big brother, yo. Hold me down. Niggas Jumpy who was the dude was a dude for another name job, but he set you up up. Call me niggas talk about you. Let me hear it. He ain't talking about me.
Speaker 3: Man, what didjoint? Did you do it? Talking about you?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: He said something.
Speaker 1: I think it was no Stra diamonds because he said you want to be befo, I let a slug melt in your hat some ship like that.
Speaker 6: He was saying, nigga like, he ain't talking about you.
Speaker 1: Who it hats? You know? And sh like you lying. I gotta holy damn mossy nigga, they talking to this cool shit happens. Man, it's over with, It's done. Niggas is back friends. Because but I always wanted to ask you because even if he went at you right, if you thought that that was the truth right there, that was a side shot.
Speaker 5: Why did you go so direct? Like why did you try to take a side shot back? Because once you said it was written, there's no way that could take it away.
Speaker 3: So that wasn't a side shot. That was a straight up.
Speaker 1: I never I wasn't the kid who used to break windows and run, So I don't know how to do sneaky ship. I know how to punch you in your face and say, yeah they got I bloody your ship up we go and you feel me like I wasn't never a sneaky kid, so I know how to come full fledged the wrack like niggas on the smoke, what's up? And then sh it just went crazy. Mindument to historic where niggas still talk about it to this day. It's like, God, damn bleep, you violated started some bullshit. That's like I started an earthquake, Yo? Who did the earth by? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: And especially earthread hurricane because the hurricane starts in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the ocean. Yeah, and then it goes to the land. So yeah, I started some bullshit. Man, fucking It's cool.
Speaker 5: We'll get back to that. Okay, let'sten. Let's see what. Let's see where you land on this one. O dB or bismarcky O d O dB. You ever gave O dB a handshake?
Speaker 1: Hell? Yeah, you know? Dame? Yo told you? Dame was Walid Dame signed everybody the Rockefeller He was like a fucking rap rap game what they called the for the shelter. Everybody had a deal. He was always over shit. You get a deal, you get it, you get a deal.
Speaker 6: Was or his Oprah ship. Everybody got a deal. You speak deal.
Speaker 1: We had niggas from London, niggas from poland everybody nigga kidding me, every you could have got a deal.
Speaker 3: Mob Deep, Mop Mop.
Speaker 1: Like listen that Toil the Death album raised me man like I respect Mob Deep. Don't get me wrong, Peea Havoc that first album, that wasn't even the first talking about the second first, about the infamous, Yes, that infamous album is still nobody even rhymen. I don't even think Prodigy knew what level of spectrum he was on that because he never even really even got back to that.
Speaker 6: He like that level of rhyming on that project. Bro was come on, Bro, it was.
Speaker 1: It was through the roof and like Mop is just Mop was what Tupac was to everybody to Brooklyn.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: M P you wanted to shoot some ship up. You played some m P about some hard call. You know what I'm saying, Like that that to the Death album, Like you play that to the Death just that b I'm still ready to put my chuckers on to stomp somebody. Video music Box or your MTV raps Video music Box Man, Ralph right Man, that was classic man Ralph McDaniels was in the hood with the major v c R VHS cam caught in the loom in the in the great mic like a news reporter. Trenches.
Speaker 6: Ralph was in the trenches and.
Speaker 3: He was there with y'all right after Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ralph was in the trenches. Ralph the reason we got clipped. They said, you see that interview, you went and did that interview. We went to big clip Ralph eminem or Snoop Snoop.
Speaker 6: Snoop a Dow. I got Snoop cereal the other day too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it right.
Speaker 1: My daughter talk about can we try here? No little girl, this ship monumental? Do sit down?
Speaker 5: Just Blaze or Kanye West? Just don't you just Blaze? Got a joint where Rihanna, what was the name of it? That's not by Just, That's not Just who produced that? Yeah, that's just enemy Yoh.
Speaker 1: My bad. That was.
Speaker 3: Totally forgot.
Speaker 1: I used to go to Cribb in Jersey where he had the Cribb in Jersey and I said something about Just and it was like, we don't say that name of this. It's like what you don't say? Just waiting it again, that's blats with me. We don't say that name in this house. He really had to sign up no saying just blaze in this house. That's why, yo, this niggas in your head. He was like, nah me stole my style by my sound Mike.
Speaker 3: You know who else says that to like to a certain stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever album it was, they feel like Bink and Ye started the album and then just came and completed the album and they never blueto man, and they kind of like never really got what They both have the same story, Bink and yay. I swear to God just as yo listen. But it's not just fault. They just was called you know, it's calling a job and it's called still stop shopping, still right, I'm gonna learn something from you. If I'm around you every day and you got a skill that I don't presents, I'm gonna eventually pick up or fit right, Like it's just natural instinct, that's what happens. Like I remember when Beans first signed, Like remember I was the only artist with me and soorts money and then something happened with Jay and Sorts and there was no source of money.
Speaker 6: It was just bleak.
Speaker 1: Everything was Bleak. Then they signed Beans and it was like, who the fuck is Bleak? Was? Everything was Beans? And I was like, you see what fuck this sigga is mainly coming in my turf taking my ship.
Speaker 6: Now when the.
Speaker 1: Studio they're like, yeah, y'all gotta do a record together, It's like, all right, cool? What was this record called Crue Love? So I'm like, yeah, that was the first record. Yeah, I'm gonna spit my verse.
Speaker 6: Do my ship.
Speaker 1: Fuckay, listen to do my ship? Fuck these feelings he came in there, that Monopoly verse. It's like, wait a minute, Wait a minute, ya ain't tell me this nigga was this nigga Bigga? We gotta be friends. I want to drama with you. I want to learn from you. Get over here, we need to chat a little bit. You heard your word. All those songs, Crew Love, thousand Bars. I hated all those records. I hated them all should listen to just like this niggas fucking smoking me. So it wasn't until we did who the fuck What to where I was like it felt good, got your ship Bleak, and that's learning from Beans. Being in the studio working with him, you know that makes you better like we did Hypnotic. All those records together was because of beans like too much to drink. No nah, the song met him in whole drink. I ain't never drink that. I never drink color food drinks. Man, you out your mind. Like, if I'm gonna make it colorfood, it's not gonna come off. That's like if buying a spike drink. I'm cool. They're gonna tell me this fucking blue ship gonna get me drunk. I'm cool, alright, care rest one rock kep k r s Man krs Man.
Speaker 6: He's the goat man. Care the greatest man ever to me.
Speaker 1: KR is the best ever to me, like always like that's the first album I ever bought. Man, that's what made me fall in love with hip hop. Criminal Minded, that's right, man, that made me fall in love with him.
Speaker 3: I love Criminal Mind. It's just two records.
Speaker 6: I could not I know you can. I know he smoked niggas.
Speaker 3: Didn't play it in public.
Speaker 6: Yo, KR is the He's the greatest man.
Speaker 5: I assume this is movies state property to or pay him for I'm in the both bleek.
Speaker 3: Be careful.
Speaker 6: Say state property me too.
Speaker 5: That's why I god damn. So what was in your mind when they told you gonna die? They probably won Listen, let me tell you the story behind that. I never read the script, so I didn't know I was gonna die. No, so I just came into office. Niggas told him like, yo, were doing the movie?
Speaker 6: Okay, cool me. Whoever the gangster is, that's me.
Speaker 1: So they gave me the script.
Speaker 6: I never read it.
Speaker 1: So when I show up on set, they used to be like, bleak, you gotta shoot your scene. I'd be like, what's my lines? I'd be like, yo, you ain't read the script. No.
Speaker 6: I never read the script.
Speaker 1: So I used to write my lines down a little piece of paper, give it to me to remember, and then I would go on set and through the scene. And then the day when they told me I was gonna die, it was like, wait a minute, Wait a minute, we got to rewrite the script. Nigga's like, Yo, you definite read the script, so you ain't know you was gonna die. It's like, why y'all killing me?
Speaker 6: Though I got the.
Speaker 1: Best role, Like I'm I'm gonna kill O. I'm putting it work? Why I went really good? I'm a good actor. They killed me off. But that wasn't the highlight of the movie. The best shit of the movie, man, is the scene with me and Ta Ta yo. Yo listen Tata. Oh my fucking god, it's a scene with me and Tati in the movie when he tell me to tell Bean suck my dick.
Speaker 6: Yo listen.
Speaker 1: We probably shot that scene four thousand times because every time I crossed the street, Yo, my nigga U Yo, niggas is just busts out laughing because remember Ti, the o g you don't talk to Tati like Yo, what the fuck? Who the fuck? You know, it's not just certa shit, you just don't do it. Then you around the nigga every day. So it was like come on, then he got it. So when I got over my part, like okay, cool now mine. You know, niggas don't be like Yo, suck my dick. So for him to say that to me yo week Yo, the director was done with us, like, Yo, got niggas costing us money? Now we running over budget. Man, y'all gotta get to see done with yo that yo. That sceneed probably took two days for us to do.
Speaker 6: No bullshit. We could not get that scene stuff for nothing.
Speaker 1: And me dying. If you look at the cut scenes like the out like you know the out, the outtakes of the movie. Look at the dying scene of me, Nigga's gonna laugh forever. I couldn't fall for nothing. Nigga who got shot stood up. I couldn't make myself fall for yo. It was the worst fall in history. So the record when they were shooting state property to you was, hey, let's just start it out there.
Speaker 6: I hated all ya all yr niggas because they killed me.
Speaker 1: I'd have been in there putting it work on my men, right, sugging y'all, bit chat niggas out y'all. They killed me, y'all ay some muscle, y'all. Suck ass niggas read them scripts.
Speaker 3: It was funny.
Speaker 1: I get the word that they filming the movie and I forget that.
Speaker 3: Bleak dives in the movie.
Speaker 1: And you hit me. I hate you because they hit me, and they go, Yo, you're the only black and Puerto Rican person that we know that could fulfill for p D crame.
Speaker 3: So my only c like his name was Pedro.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't want to be Pedro because I wanted to be more like so they came in, they read it over. So the first person I called is Bleak. I'm like, yo, I think I got this ship got to be like fuck them, man.
Speaker 1: Kill me in one. He definitely called me like, yo, I got the movie.
Speaker 6: I'm being sick property too.
Speaker 1: My nigga, we gonna do it that there. I'm like, what, man, fuck that movie. It just killed me in part.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 1: But you also was in Paper Soldiers. Yeah, for there was dope about your rolling Paper Soldiers. No fuck that.
Speaker 6: I dug Dave for like six months for that movie.
Speaker 1: I did not want to do that movie because this was at the time when Rockefeller was breaking up, so he was shooting death with the Dia same time. So I was like, fuck everybody, I'm not getting in this movie. So he used to be calling me. You believe I needed to be in the movie? You go do the scene, all right, Dann cool? Is that why all your lines is wrap line? Because I never wanted to do it. So I guess he called ja.
Speaker 3: He pulled out a gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jay called me and it was like your bleak, come on man for me bro do the movie. So I did it, and Dame always felt a way about that because I remember he said to me he wouldn't do it unless Jay caught. And he said that to me, like, Damn, I've been looking for you for months to do this ship whole call you once and you go do it like that's some bullshit.
Speaker 6: I remember he said that ship to me, it was just a shot for Damon.
Speaker 5: Take a shot for your lords, both dam I definitely had fun. I stayed property too. I definitely did think that thank you for the experience.
Speaker 6: Ship, not me.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there. I was just he had could have hated it.
Speaker 3: You did not hate.
Speaker 1: That can hit me hard this time.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's still on me.
Speaker 1: I think I got it. Oh, DJ Flex flex Man, Clue my man. I can't clue. My man went on tour with Clue. But Clue don't fuck with me because it's some fake ass. I don't know. They think me and Fab but I don't fuck with Fab or something. But Clue never really rocked with Blee. Why you definitely pick Jada kiss fast so yeah, but no, Fab, my bro, I fucked. I see Fab, I show Matt Love. I never had no problem with this is the thing. Let me be honest, Google anything in this industry I never had a problem with nobody. I do not wake up and watch another man and say, you know what, I'm gonna make an issue with this nigga. What the fuck did Fab ever do to me or me ever do to him for it to be some beat like I don't where where come from? It always been some imaginary like fake shit there. But me and Fab brother is major cool. Okay, yeah, major cool. You know what I'm saying. But it always in Suffix. You didn Clue, I think always was like yeah to now, scan my bro. I brought my first truck from skaming, kidding me, scan my fucking brother.
Speaker 6: I love that nigga, Clue.
Speaker 1: I love Clue too, you know, but it just me and Clue just never never built that bond, and we was on tour together and everything. We just never never got cool. I always got cool with the niggas around Clue show love. But it's been like a whatever Bleak, So you know it's that, So you're safe to say Clue won't be hosting your next mistake. Clue never hosted a mixtape for Bleak. It's real, but he put you on his tapes because I was on a song with Hole. Of course, he he't put a bleak song up there. I think I made the first clue tape. Every other clue tape was on some whole ship like it was cool, like it's not bad. Yo. I don't hold no malice against nobody. Man, no DJ no, dj no put it this way. No DJ no artists, no producer, no program director. Nobody in this industry has ever offended me the way I feel some type of way about you niggas. I don't think about these niggas. I I'm always on the check. That's all I think about. So if that's your last name in the check, then you on my mind.
Speaker 6: Simple.
Speaker 3: I respect that.
Speaker 6: Uh n w A or public enemy n w A baby, they come on.
Speaker 1: They the reason we do this gangster ship straight but ship, public reason, why we call niggas son. They had the first S one ws. I'm sorry, what did you say? Public injury? Public enemy? They had the S one w someone w's soldier. You called the someone word. That's where we got it from in Brooklyn. Word.
Speaker 6: I think that was some some what they called you know, yeah they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, analog of digital.
Speaker 1: Digital digital. You're on that new wave ship. Yeah, man, shit, faster be that analog shain't got time, no way funk all that ship man, fuck that ship.
Speaker 3: Rough riders or cash money rough Riders.
Speaker 1: Baby and my bros man all of them d y you know Swiss X Dragons, My nigga, Me and Dragon had a battle too. You know what I'm saying, Dragon, Smoke, you keep it more. Nigga got your mind. Dragon stepped this ship up though. That still going hard now he's spitting super badly right now. But yeah, now me and drag Bang made you cool man.
Speaker 5: Okay, reasonable doubt or in my lifetime volume two, reasonable doubt.
Speaker 1: That's what's set it off. Reasonable doubt, hands down, missis society or boys in the hood, Boys in the hood, okay, boys and hoods with ice Q right, Yeah, And it was first loyalty or respect. Loyalty loyalty comes respect.
Speaker 3: Let me take a shot for that.
Speaker 6: That me I'm cool.
Speaker 1: I'm shouting out a nigga shot hit up. So I'm gonna get back to the verses in COVID Thank you and COVID or smoke because I called you and I was like your bleak.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just walking with you and you had a whole verse remember that person.
Speaker 6: I mad smoke for niggas. What you want me to smoke?
Speaker 1: I want you.
Speaker 3: I want to hear that verse.
Speaker 6: That versus all yo, che you want me to smoke nigga.
Speaker 1: Let's come on. I don't want to start no drama.
Speaker 3: You've started the drama blee.
Speaker 1: Remember Yeah, it was a specific like if it was drama, if we having a versus gad you know, it's like a verse like when Jada stopped his rib He's like, you know, I'm your neighbors.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, it's a little it's very very disrespectful.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Is this I didn't know.
Speaker 1: It's very very it's versus baby. We're getting busy, right, It's called bringing don't bring a knife to a gunfight, baby.
Speaker 6: I bring a bomb.
Speaker 1: So all right, so let's just be Yeah, I don't want to you know what I mean. So you're saying that you're not you're not worried about if you alls come out to jang Bang, Well that ship fire, that's cool. That's shit, dope, I ain't that's cool. What that means I'm supposed to be like, oh, ship tuck your song, Joe Guru, pack up Goo pack up Goo, we go home Gool clearly got gurus the d and just blaze, okay, and just blade pack up Gool, but just blaze kind of like dips that too. Don't don't do that, Oh boy, don't fuck that's cool. He did do that, and I always want to fuck him up for that, but I can't, right, but I can't. That's my brother. I love nig trying to say I passed up old boy, your old boy, fucking mind fuck out of out of hit your dad with the old boy. When they said you had the record first first, what I had it first? Win camera rapped on it. Holy shit, you heard it first, Yeah, just like I ain't never liked the fact he gave buttons pumping up to funk out of your nigga. You don't give ship like that away. And I never liked the fact he gave Fab that other ship. The fuck is that record? Smoke with Fab smokey ride of the video with the Bentley the two way page. Damn, what song is this fucking song? Breathe Yes, Hey, I was sick on that too. Breathe he should have gave you was out of line, little and I passed that. What was the other.
Speaker 3: What was the other two records?
Speaker 1: His name?
Speaker 3: I don't want you to hear you on bubble up, sir.
Speaker 1: It may not. It might have been took it in my head. You said, you know what I'm saying, like I never even heard these beat. Now the one beat they said I passed up on cool Oh the black raw God bless you know whoa Now that think about it, he did. He got the beat and came up with the concept. WHOA, They act like I passed up on that. You take that concept away from that beat, would it still be that monumental? You understand what I'm saying, like that's his thought to get the beat and say whoa. That's like me being unfair. If I was to tell you your red Man passed up on the mind right beat? He when he heard it? He didn't hear mine right when I heard it? I did, you know what I'm saying. So you can't say somebody passed up on something less you gave them the idea with the beat and they passed up on that, then that's a fair that gave me. And the beat for Jagga Jagga Nigga nigga nor I was like, I ain't working with that. Then I heard hold on it like.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: And everything. But see that's now that's something you can say, you pat They gave me the vision. Nigga, I get this ship like niggas will be on Twitter like bleakis bugget.
Speaker 6: He passed on Whoa, No, I didn't pass on Whoa passed on the beat.
Speaker 1: You know what else? I passed on hallow back young and whoo, hallow back young and woo.
Speaker 6: A lot of a lot of people don't know. I respect for rel You.
Speaker 1: Know what told me to do?
Speaker 3: Prell told me to go study Ice Ice Baby.
Speaker 1: That's what he said that song.
Speaker 5: And he said he said, he said study ice ice Baby. And on the second day of me studying Ice ice Baby, I caught him back. I said I can't do it. I can't do it, and he said, you know what, fuck it. And then that's how Homeboy came about. If you listen to Hall the back Younger is, it is Roland go to see.
Speaker 1: To Glass. It's the same exact flow. The hollow back Younger is Ice ice Baby. It's the same exact Remember when I first heard it in fab Spitty that rolling go to see the stashing the dash hold to I was like, yo, hold on this nigga on a different left.
Speaker 5: That was look, gave me the same thing and said, but I want you to do the Jungle Brothers over. So it was Uncle saying, Mike g say what that join the Slam? What his manager Chris that joined the Slam for five thousand boom and watch sound System stated arts, now listen to myns you know our poppy say what that nigga is the man?
Speaker 3: What is managed? The only thing I left was his mantage of Chris? What is manager Chris?
Speaker 1: And the label the jams still old flossing? So on your watch, ain't you? Dudes? Heard grab me and stole your It's the same exact thing, different vocals.
Speaker 2: But let me ask, why wouldn't you ever listen to him if he's never been wrong records for.
Speaker 1: I've been wrong with Yeah, you just ain't throwing out yeah with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I remember that what was the record that we was in l A when he was telling you to do something?
Speaker 1: He was like, no, he wanted me to do in a Spanish and try it out, to try some Spanish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't get I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Nah. Yeah, I mean I saw, I felt the way he was coming with it. I understood what the way he was trying to brogate. But yeah, it wasn't where I was at at the moment. Like I didn't I didn't want to do something for us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so be that way, bing, be that way.
Speaker 1: Niggas made me do it.
Speaker 6: Niggas made me do a so called you need dick in your life?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, only reason, only reason.
Speaker 6: I like the show.
Speaker 1: It made me do this, so they chased me. Then they made me do this. And this was a O G call, I go time to the train tracks. But he definitely made me do it.
Speaker 6: The only reason I respected it and put it on the album is because we got Nate.
Speaker 1: Dogg singing it.
Speaker 6: And it was like record you no, no, no, no, it wasn't big. It was a massy plug.
Speaker 1: It was a mass plug.
Speaker 3: Was ho gus in there?
Speaker 1: No be?
Speaker 6: How was my manager be?
Speaker 1: How yo that that niggat the smoothest THEI good boy now niggas though no b I kept that that nigga was strapped up Shady Straw before strapped up Shawdy ever came out. We was out there gooning. Behiw's another reason saved my life. I gotta pay homage, give him as flowers. Without him, nigga probably be dashed somewhere. I remember the nights going on the tours and clubs after parties, and he used to.
Speaker 6: Be like, listen tonight, we're gonna hit him and split him. So I used to be like, what, we ain't hitting this, split nothing. I'm chilling.
Speaker 1: We getting some bitches fun. You mean no the van last song, the van will be running. Were hitting and splitting them, And you know, I used to be pensed because I was young. It used to grab me and be like we out, couldn't get no joints, just to be like this bullshit. So then when I clip them, like not clip them, but like you know, got different, management moved on. You know, you grow, and then I'm out in the after hours and we shooting shit up getting shot and it's like hold on this the shit be out. It used to be like, yeah, hit them is split the bleak. We hitting them and split them right, fact like so you know shit like that. I always look back and be like, man, these niggas they paved the way and raised your boy. Man.
Speaker 2: Maybe y'all know drink chance wants to give flowers while people are here to receive them given flowers and celebrating our legends while they can still smell them. We have partnered with What the Flower to create this movement where everyone can give flowers to the legends in their lives. You can now order a custom flower box for the someone you want to show appreciation to by visiting www dot wtflower dot com and place your orders.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I love the baby righting, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You know, this mean more than any award that you can get on some real ship, because it means that you appreciated by your peers, You appreciated by the people that you do it for, and accept my flowers.
Speaker 3: What's some bleak's rider. I don't have a rider.
Speaker 1: My riders have my fucking money on time, and I won't crack your fucking scar.
Speaker 6: But we're gonna do my thing. That's it, man.
Speaker 1: I bring my own I book my own flights, I get my own rooms. Ador wants to book you. They have it's all in all in all in, I book my own flights, I book my own rooms, and I fly with that strap. So if you think you're gonna run down on bleak run down on Blizzle prepared.
Speaker 6: I pray for both of us.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a honest prayer.
Speaker 6: It's about just it.
Speaker 1: Man Like I'm outside, Man, I gotta move around. I ain't in the watch club like you. I heard the IRV Gotti ship. Niggas on the list. Niggas ain't called me. You see, they ain't call it. Put me on the watch list.
Speaker 3: Put that.
Speaker 1: Comment. What you mean you on the list? Talk about you eating with who was it a p or Paddock? He was eating with Paddick.
Speaker 3: They got my creamer in there.
Speaker 1: You're bringing ship like that. Gotti buy aps for everybody because drinking, you know, coffee with the pat I'm saying, you know, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I have my man BJ and building too. Man, shout out my mayor BJ. That's one but me and you.
Speaker 5: Let's be clear. It was a very infamous basketball game in New York City. Uh that was supposed to be jay Z fat Joe that this never happened. It never happened.
Speaker 1: And then there was this whole turmorial like terror squad against Rockefeller and one day.
Speaker 3: Bat Joe calls me it was because what happened I did it.
Speaker 1: I believe. I did an interview and you set me up and you gave ja my number. What I'm telling me, you set me up up and by the way, I'm sitting there and I get a call.
Speaker 5: But then we set this up, and then Joe calls me and says, Yo, you know, how did you get in touch with.
Speaker 1: Jay?
Speaker 5: And I was like, you don't get in touch with Jay. He gets in touch with you, and you got to just accept it how that way it comes to fast. So he was like, Yo, but I need a favor. He's like, I got the biggest record in America. I want to put this ship behind this. I want people to know. And I called you and your first thing that you said to me, I remember this like it was yesterday. He was like, hold on, Nord, let me pull over.
Speaker 1: A turnpike. I didn't know if he was on a turnpike. I pulled over when you said it. He was just like, yo, blieve, I gotta ask you something, man, I don't know how you're gonna take this. You was like, yo, the fat Joe wanted to reach out the whole and get hold on the record. I'm like, what, let me pull over pulled over the shoulder, Pete that remember this is what you said. He's like I saw him two days ago and he had it on. That was the exact word him two days ago. He was trying to be tough. So I was like, trust me, that's my brother. And by the way, I had to fully ask that Joe before I made that call. I said, listen, this ain't one of those you know what I mean? And he was like, no, brother, like I really want to do this, and and then all the way up we mixed happening. We made that happen right the fact, man, fact, I remember to call the Hole before you go, because we need your whole story.
Speaker 3: But how did fat Joe shout out Sean Beckos?
Speaker 1: Oh, man, I had nothing to do with this. He had nothing to do with it. And that's a fact. I'm sorry, sorry, that's a fact, Yo.
Speaker 5: But after me and make sure. Then Beckus came in and cleaned it up. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got We got all the men on basis.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember when I text Hole.
Speaker 1: I text him right after I off the phone with you, because I told you, like I tell anybody, I know the answer to certain ship. But I don't like answering for no. Man, he got to tell me no, Like you know what I'm saying. It's like, I don't care if we're gonna asks a hundred times. I want to hear no one hundred times. You know what I'm saying. I'm never gonna help assume it's no. I'm gonna ask. So I told you that, I'm like, yo, I ain't gonna answer for big Holdie. I'm I'm gonna hit him and let him know what it is. So I remember saying, I text him yo fat Joe reached out.
Speaker 6: I spoke to him. I was on the phone with him and Norri. He wanted to do wait, you.
Speaker 2: Got you three got on the phone, of course, and then you brought him.
Speaker 1: Off yes, And then I told him I'm like, yo, I just spoke to Joe and Nori and Joe wants you on the remix all the way up. And he was like, you spoke to Joe with all caps and then the question marks. So I put back, yeah, just now on the phone. Then he called me. It's like worry he called you. I was like, yeah, I'm in Nory man. I was like, man, I think you should do it. He was like bleep you think I'm like, yo, listen for the city to show unity has always been fake bullshit in the air with us, has never been no real drama, like why not, like you know, it ain't gonna hurt, It's only gonna help the situation.
Speaker 6: And then here they go, now they're in business doing all these ship.
Speaker 1: Ship ship. It's just like you daddy yesterday talking about what my address for my sneakers Nigga, I don't want to, I ain't even get.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna be honest. I felt like I felt like and I told this to Jay.
Speaker 5: I had met him in l A one time, and I was like, Yo, you know my one Jay favor that I kind of had, I gave it away and I said, my life has been great since then because no one does that.
Speaker 3: No one can even get a Jay favor.
Speaker 6: That's a fact, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, a fact. Don't even ask him for anything.
Speaker 5: And then and a lot of use right there ro he tapped me. He was like, it's not your one Jay favorite, Like I don't use another fav.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, I might just might just go out because I might have never asked. I may have never because I hate being told no, but I love I love the fact Dream Champs we need to drink.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he tells me no about dream Chaps a lot.
Speaker 1: What you.
Speaker 6: Know in another language you've never heard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I got you know, it's not absolutely but I absolutely love that connection. I absolutely love uh the fact that Terror Squad and Rocket Feller has put that to the side exactly. Yeah, did you see that day happening? I never saw the day of we having beef. It was always fake bullshit, Like I always fucked with Joe music, pun music. I listen to everybody music. I listen to everything man, So I always felt like, where did it ever start? So there was never any physical altercations. Oh yeah, we had drama in the club, bottle fights and niggas was staring Ajor bibles crazy.
Speaker 3: I was dead.
Speaker 5: I was on that actual tour and it was really Tatar and Flex. It was the two little people out of.
Speaker 1: It because Homie came to What happened is Homie came through our VIP just stumbling through the vi P instead of saying excuse me whatever, bumping this way through.
Speaker 6: You know, it's like, why who you?
Speaker 1: So niggas flipped them upside down and sent them back to his section, and then it was on from there.
Speaker 6: You know, it's regular hoodship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: You know it was all over nothing though, you know, never been no real shit.
Speaker 3: But it's good now.
Speaker 6: It's right. They're getting money. They ain't giving us nothing. They gave money there.
Speaker 5: So let me let me ask you, because you got not only that you had a luxury scary for yourself, but you got to see other people come through this machine. Yes, I got to recently deal with one of the brothers, Kanye, and it was a roller coaster from the moment like like I got in touch with.
Speaker 3: Him to the to the end, like it was a roller coaster was going to.
Speaker 1: Be I knew, yeah, he was gonna be where he at though, Man, I ain't know he was going no go where he at now. But the level of success where he was at, man, yeah, he was ten years ahead of niggas man, Like he was thinking this ship. Nobody was thinking of, bro, Like you know what I mean, it was just inevitable for his success. Bro.
Speaker 3: You see him right now, he's walking around with no shoes and socks.
Speaker 1: That's called too much money. I want to feel that. I want to feel that one time on time, too much money. I walk around being shu. Yeah, he won with the earth, you know, I feel the fuck it. I ain't mad at him. He got a battery with him.
Speaker 5: He cool, chilling, yes, bouncing around a little bit, just in case Joel's doesn't want to do versus who else was you battling?
Speaker 1: Versus anybody who wants smoke. It's no one person I would single out or be like, yo, this one person. Yeah, me and you want smoke and so on. It's my brother. I love him, you know what I'm saying. I love him, but it's smoking schmock. I think you can't write it first about Norrie though it was just me.
Speaker 3: So how about you and Trick Daddy.
Speaker 1: I think that'll be something smoky. But first we got to convince Trick to fly somewhere. Trick, don't fly?
Speaker 3: Are you coming to Miami? You come to the club lift?
Speaker 1: We got to do it in his turn, kidding you? Trying to get me shot at the same time. Yeah, still they bring guns there too.
Speaker 3: I play space with Trick.
Speaker 1: He's a cheating motherfucker. Yo. Chip I thought I was a yo. I thought up rules that's been going for spades and you know New York ni because we know every fucking different Yo.
Speaker 3: Wait, no diamonds, No, we know.
Speaker 1: I feel all that nobody is worse than Joum and Elly rum and holds the credit accountant. Yeah for the wackest spades partner in the history of playing spades. We're playing against Hole and Kaiser. I forgot I think it was yeah Hov and Kaiser somebody. Yeah. So we're playing. You could see his nigga is written like we were grown. My gee, you're over thirty. You don't written nigg and spades like. So I'm starting saying he like, yo, bleak. It's the strategy.
Speaker 3: That's the part of the way.
Speaker 1: The fuck is the strategy. Let them win. I'm telling him at the table, Yo, bro you think's gonna fire you nigga? You're playing with me, You're my partner. You telling me that he need for the other? Yeah, he was helping on Mommy broke. He was like, I had to get him out of here. Listen, I had to get him out of here. So then I had a girl play that was on my team, one of my joints play. We start smoking them old is Mom's Moms came this. When we was going to Africa, moms came in. Now I can't talk ship. Now I got to keep it all respectful. Smoke my boots. I can't talk. You know, ms card a hole at the table. It's respectful. They was.
Speaker 5: But before she got there, you know, I was. I was beef old one time, playing around and I was like, no, I drink more ace than you. He was like, yeah, probably in one city. He said, but through the months, I'll smoke you. But then he said, but b would smoke you. And I was like, then this s Thinkaprong his wife in it.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 6: They could drink Texas. Yeah, they could drink.
Speaker 1: I heard Beyonce. Yo, I can't drink. I'm I'm I'm a sucker. I'm petty, You're I gotta mix it. Take a couple of shots. I'm acting like I'm cool because we on camera. But when I leave out of here, spaghetti label, let's take another sec of that.
Speaker 3: Let's take it just for the people that know.
Speaker 5: I reached out to Bleak, because one thing that I feel that's overrated in this day and time is just friendship, just loyalty.
Speaker 6: No, that's a fact.
Speaker 1: And you know.
Speaker 3: So many people so many friends.
Speaker 5: Like sometimes your friend level up and then you see people like you know, disintegrate, you see people start hating on each other. The beautiful thing about it is no matter how you know, you boss up or cold bost up, it's still like y'all got that same common chemistry that was man.
Speaker 1: First of all, Hove been Hole right, So when we came into the game, Hole probably was already five mil up already, you know what I'm saying. So being in I'm telling you the late eighties, a million dollars in the eighties was like having thirty million dollars today. And that's what I mean that he been that guy. It's the same perspective for you. I remember going where Hove and Dang. We was on some tour and we went to the mall. These niggas just bought belt buckles. No belt, there's no belt, just the buckle, and it was diamonds. Was twenty five thousand dollars for the buckle, and they still had to go somewhere else to buy the belt. And I never seen Hove ever go by the belt. I never even seen this buckle again. So they spent fifty grand on two buckles that was the day that said to me, but you can't hang with these niggas. You gotta stop. You gotta go back to reality because this shit is like a Laddin's carpet, my nigga, Like, this shit ain't real.
Speaker 6: Nobody spends twenty five thousand.
Speaker 1: On a belt buckle with no belt. Who does that? So it was like, yo, you gotta you gotta go balance this shit out. So you know a lot of people be like, bleak, I don't see you with whole you know, Hope, don't fuck with you. Yeah, I don't fuck with me. I gotta balance this ship out. I gotta go home and realize, Yo, you got a normal sized pool. You don't have sixteen pools. Old house. Whole house has sixteen pools. Who the fuck want? I can't clean one? Sixteen of them need the army for money, Like, you gotta go back. You know, Hope is like riding on a Laddin's carpet, and that shit just never stopped. And it's been that way since about eighty six, where that carpet has just been Remember how happy Aladdin is.
Speaker 6: He got the baddy, he got everything you want.
Speaker 1: That's whole life, man. Yeah, that is amazing. But that's what what's dope about you is. It doesn't matter like it feels like your relationship with him is just the same. Yeah, it's just yo, you the big homie, and I'm gonna always respect that and stay like, no matter how old I get to hold, I'm a little bro, no matter what, no matter what I do, no matter what I accomplished.
Speaker 6: Ah, that shit ain't about nothing. That's bullshit. Do something else, man, press me, bro.
Speaker 1: I love it because he always it's never the congratulatory thing. It's always pushed the envelope. Do more, man, step up? You heard like, and I love that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, damn, I'm thinking on the shop. I'm sorry, chill.
Speaker 6: And he just came back that ship water in there many.
Speaker 1: Trust trust me, But he's going to do it to his water. Yeah, and I'm going to lake how do you call it? Lake Como? Yeah, I've been there. They raise a million dollar boats around the mountain. You know what I mean? Shit, some flash it and you got to order the lake from the sea. I mean the fish from the sea. That ship right there really fish from the sea. They like yo, fish from the sea, like we like, yeah, we caught it today, right, Oh shit, okay, that's the ship I did it on Mafi Coast. Mafi Coast. They go in the tank and they pull out the lobster for you. Oh yeah, yeah, you sent me to the spot it down there. You know what I'm saying it down in there. You're sorry. I'm sorry, y'all. I'm sorry, like I ain't gonna lie. You're an international nigga though. I remember my wife said to me because she wanted to go to Dubai because you know, I ain't really fond on going places you can't smoke.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, I'm spending my money to not enjoy myself.
Speaker 1: So she's like, oh, so we're not going to see these places just because you can't smoke. So I'm looking at her like them. She said that, like, I'm a crackcab fucking.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 1: We go to Dubai. I died listening. I died. I was there for five days. I thought, yeah, I could survive. It's cool. I did survive.
Speaker 3: I smoked cigarettes when I went and se.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't smoke cigarette.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 6: And I went to they you know, people like yo go to the hookah bars.
Speaker 1: It's cool. It was so hot. The hookah bars was like, we can't like the stone it's too hot. Like what okay, So what I'm supposed to do now? So I'm like, all right, cool, wife, you want to enjoy.
Speaker 6: Enjoy. I'm dying.
Speaker 1: So we get back to the States. This is the worst thing ever I landed Detroit. Flights is bad. Weather, it's bad. They can't swo all the flights. We got a drive, so now' rent a car. Mind you excuse me. I haven't drunk. I haven't smoked for five days. I go see my man in the d pick up a pack smoking on the way back, like, yeah, I'm lick, yo, bro. No, Lie, I probably thought I was cool. The kent the behind the wheel and the KKK was on my ass. That's how paranoid I was driving from Detroit to New Jersey. I will never do that drive again. You ride through the backwoods. Don't ever take that drive. This sound like a good drive. No, it's not.
Speaker 6: You ride through the backwoods of Ohio. It's bad. It's very bad.
Speaker 1: KK Yeah, And I was paranoid, Yo, it was bad. I did BALI. I did Bali from my man wagon but you know it's so crazy. Yeah, he tucked away out there. My man got an airb yo. One of my home, one of my hobies got an Airbnb. I worked too.
Speaker 6: If you want to tuck yourself to yo, holler at me. We got Airbnb.
Speaker 1: Drow. They want to get tucked away, baby niggas go over there to tuck theyself, not me, but listen Bally. They say they'll kill you by firing squad. And I found the butt out there. I ain't gonna blow the spider because I want him to die. But I got a plug in Bally.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean. Thailand is off. The is right there.
Speaker 1: You don't really need to just go to Thailand legal. It's everything y'all. Went to the pharmacy, no bullshit.
Speaker 3: Boy girls, right.
Speaker 1: Yo, listen, let me break down Bangkok to you, yo, Bgcock is another fucking world. I go to the pharmacy because I got a headache. I need some regular talent or spring mode. They offered everything they had, Miley, coke, mushrooms and sea. Yeah. In the pharmacy, they like whatever you want, acts whatever you want. I'm like, lady, you're curious, Like no, I just need he said everything.
Speaker 6: I just need to ask for a lady.
Speaker 1: Cool, give me that. Then you go to them. They got blocked out there, man, whereas it's crazy. Man, it's different. Bang.
Speaker 6: I went with wife y out there, so it's different.
Speaker 1: It's like going to Columbia with wifey. It's not the same. What you mean, Yeah, no, it's not the same, but it's I'm not I can't unmarry myself. So even if I go by myself, what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't go to Columbia.
Speaker 1: I know certain places you just can't go by yourself. You just gotta like gotta bring wifey, you know, because I feel like everybody's looking at animal instincts. Oh animal, excuse me?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah you want bathroom.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you're gonna lie. Let me definitely picked my picture though.
Speaker 6: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Look at my picture this week. Look, this is this is the week before.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, I got.
Speaker 1: My bro you know what I'm saying. I think them doing that said, that's a good fun ship, you know the funny. I've seen Nas and then me and Ias and me talking, and I just immediately I can't hold it. In.
Speaker 6: I was like, keep it.
Speaker 1: You've been my picture right now. He was like, he said, soon as I took it, I knew he was going to.
Speaker 6: I said, you take that picture on the ball.
Speaker 1: I'm like that.
Speaker 6: I said, dope as shot. I gotta go out there and catch.
Speaker 1: It, bros. Yo, But what's your favorite place to visit? Just hang out overseas Cypress Cypress Cypress with a Cypress is an island. No an island, it's an island off for Greece. It's not part of the Greek islands, but you know it's an island off for Greece. I got a really close friend out there, my man sniper. And like you know how people say, yo, they run their hood. My man run his country. Man country country. Pick you up soon as you land, as soon as you land everything man like they gotta like that's like you laying in La and Nigga Like, Yo, I own Disney.
Speaker 6: Pull up.
Speaker 1: I'ma shut Disney down for you and your family. They own a major bus water park. Yeah, they on a major big water park out there, like twenty clubs all of damn there, every every caban at the beaches. Like so it's like once I touch down, Bro, it's we just got all nights Cypress. Neither go, No, you go to Santarino. You could do meekon nose, you could do all that. But once you touch Cypress, if you don't know me, you ain't boy y'all, Cypress will turned that ship upside down. And don't get me wrong, Meeking those is beautiful part Santorini, beautiful party. They ain't partying like Cypress, Bro, Cypress, trust me, my god man telling you my man sniper Bro, these niggas.
Speaker 6: Is so lit, so up.
Speaker 3: He sounds like he's fucking everything.
Speaker 6: I mean, no, he taking it down.
Speaker 1: You know he's sniper. They flow ship up out there. They ain't shooting, they sniper, but he's sniping ship. But listen, these niggas got day and night time cars. Man. Like these niggas drive white cars in the daytime talking about what Cypress and then they buy. Yeah, then they drive black cars at night, same exact cars. Like if you got Lamborghinis, G five g wagons for a result that ship in white, then they bring the same.
Speaker 6: Exact car at night in black.
Speaker 1: It's a different kind of This is my daytime cars, this is my nighttime cars.
Speaker 3: What's bleak? Go to weed right now?
Speaker 6: My own weed?
Speaker 1: Man? You know what I'm saying, is that right there?
Speaker 6: But that's eight in the bag. But I'm pissed. I don't have my bags.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. We setting that up. I'm gonna have y'all hold me down. You know I hold y'all there.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying, who weed is better? Your weed? A monogram me?
Speaker 1: Man? You out your mind? Come on, man, the ain't need a highlight day boy, and you know I got that, So don't worry. I'm gonna fix it. I'm gonna fix everything. Man, bliss you here. You know what I'm saying. Let me take a p.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk some pip pop shit. Now take yourself back fifteen fourteen years old. You can't say ho, of course not. Who are you listening to? What's the hip hop landscape for you? At that point?
Speaker 1: Car rus one boogie down production? At that time Big Daddy came n w A Uh. I could definitely say uh E P M D M O P bust the rhymes. And this is all before you even meet Yeah Woo tang No. I knew hope my whole life from Howell there's no age. Man. We grew up in the same building his mother and his sister and my mom's was like best friends. You kne him before he was even rhyming. Yeah, I got pictures a whole back where Ship was. You know, shit was good, but it wasn't all good. Yeah, like yeah, it's no, it's like accent, yo, when you met your uncle, right, yeah, like you don't know, you just know who that's Jay?
Speaker 2: Like and when did you first realize he's rhyming? He's he's doing this. Besides when jazz like anything street, I'm talking about the music part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when jazz was shooting videos in the hood and they were shooting videos Jazz, yeah, Jazz. Oh I remember they had the video premiere on Video Music Box for Hawaiian Sophie Jazz video. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh hate that, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: And you was there in the videos. Shoot no, hell no, no, no.
Speaker 6: I was too young, still in the projects, man, I was still in the hood.
Speaker 1: But with ship like that, that niggas was into, like you know back then, listening to them fuck Tribe called Quests. Man, we're talking about his favorite groups. Just like what was he mob Big Daddy k Big Daddy can, I said him, I remember what was the little homie from Illegal Group? Yeah? I used to listen to him a lot. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I used to listen to him a lot.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like definitely the outlaws tupacing them like I was got. I know I touched on it a little bit. Sorry, no, I test it on a little bit.
Speaker 5: But I keep hearing you like mention mob deep Right now, we had Tony Yao here and Tony Yo told us a funny story. He's like, man, I like everybody, but my man is beefing with everybody, so I can't.
Speaker 1: He's like, he'said, you don't think I see the did Hey parties? You don't think I've seen the jay Z parties. I want to do it, didn't too, he said, But my man is technically beefing whatever everybody. Yeah, I feel him. Did you What did you feel when Prodigy took offense to jay Z?
Speaker 5: I believe jay Z said, It's like New York's been soft ever since Snoop came through and crushed the buildiness and for and and you know, party's not here to defend itself, so let's be very careful.
Speaker 3: I want to be very careful me personally.
Speaker 5: But he said that he felt a certain way about that, and then that's where they little beef turner started.
Speaker 1: But you, being a fan of mab Deep, where did that put you at in that situation? I, you know, it is what it is. I'm with my man, whether right or wrong. You know, we get home and we discussed the wrongs. But while we're outside, we're right, baby, even when we're so, I was on the front line whatever. But for him to take offense to that line was it didn't make no sense. It wasn't directed at you. He was talking about everybody. So if that's the case, everybody should all of us. Yeah, you feel me, even me I was told about nobody stepped up. Even if you listen to certain disc songs like you listen to the New York New York and the L A L A Record, nobody did teach you.
Speaker 3: Nobody those are the word just not disrec.
Speaker 1: Records. But they were not.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: When stretch Off Strong came to tell us that it was a bad boy mixtape, and we what it was is my friend Chaz from Left Rock City.
Speaker 5: He's from Brooklyn, but he lived in Left Frock City, and he played me. It was something called a DJ list, but it was like, you know, DJ list would be two months in advance, so he played.
Speaker 1: He was like, you think they dis on us? And the only part I could kind of feel like they was this in us to the slang part when you're saying yo guard yo b like in the beginning they're saying yo God.
Speaker 3: And maybe maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I mean you you never spoke to them about it as it was this I mean, we had, but we had hasn't corrupt, but I talked about these records. It was never it never seemed like like you know what, I almost never with the radio that looked at so far like and that he's like, yo, we never really we did that.
Speaker 5: And I can't really I can't really say that I believe that. I mean, as a friend, I believe him. But like even when.
Speaker 1: Snoop says the East Coast on got loved ut love, it was a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of malice in there.
Speaker 1: Might have not been like, you know, like he's saying, your fuck New York, but he was just like, Yo, you're.
Speaker 3: Supposed to love me. You know what I'm saying. You know how to sting moving like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, even to do go back on on the music like this man, man to give him his respect, man like that's the reason why he got the call to be on my first album because War Report album.
Speaker 6: Man, I don't think you can understand.
Speaker 3: It's not my interview.
Speaker 1: Staying brow. How pivotal that album was. I hustled to that album. I woke up, went outside with my release. Was the radio days. You made sure you had batteries for the box on the block, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And that album sonic, that album was a staple of hustling. You know what I'm saying. Take another shot.
Speaker 1: Damn you bro that one.
Speaker 2: I gotta say something real quick that goes to the War Report thing that you're saying.
Speaker 1: And I told him this.
Speaker 2: I told you that I saw something with so of mischief talking about it. I think that you don't understand because you equate maybe record sales with the level a record may have gone. But War Report was renowned in the streets. It was you dubbed. People were recording that.
Speaker 1: People were blame you for son and you ain't gonna like me. You brought Bloods to New York. You was the first person ever mentioned it on that album logo on that out You know what, that was the first.
Speaker 6: Time I ever heard about it, being in the know anything.
Speaker 5: I should say this, but I'll said O. G. Mack told me that one of the first people that he showed me the worry Port cover where it wasn't even the vocals.
Speaker 1: You know what it was. It was the dog chains on the dog chains, we said Doug Blood and they ran the dog tags. I said dog change. It was dog tag. If you look at you go look at the Warrport. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The first time I had about it, and you first twelfth Street and it says Nori ninety seven dash thirty and then it says Doug Blood.
Speaker 3: But we were.
Speaker 6: One and all that. It was like we didn't ever hear none of those times then.
Speaker 5: And if you if you think about it, if you think about it, if you go relative depth, people started using that, and then I started using slime, and then the Blood adapted that as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know you gotta take what you know.
Speaker 1: We're here. Yeah, yeah, because I would have never thought East Coast would be banging anything like this ship is. I know West Coast people that come to New York. Right now, I'm like, this is New York is unbelievable. I thought that I'd have never thought that. You know what I'm saying, Brooklyn, Brooklyn, guy crips kidding me, Brooklyn. This nah, it's bigger than that. They got all type of gags now, flat boys, just all type of ships is everything now, Nigga, you're kidding me. If you three deep now, you better not call yourself a gang. Rico coming, you better chill. Niggas better calm down. All that gang gang ain't no gang. We friends. We ain't even a crew. No more niggas a problem. Yeah, we just friends. They police go that my friend out, my friend individual that my friend, Holy damn bro hold on, hold on, let me get into just some music. Hold on, I got bad notes. Okay. Then we asked about coming to age ooh.
Speaker 6: Told shit. What happened?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 5: Spear of God, This is the first thing, one of the first things people told me. By the way, I hate this room up. I just want you to get it real fast. What happened As soon as I said, got questions from miss Bleak. One person said, why did they let young Chris? They didn't they let jay Z still young Chris style. Yo, why does this rumor even exists?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, It's just like the rumor Gilly wrote for Wayne. Right, I always want to know this. Right, if a person is the originator of something and someone comes to you and take your recipe for something, why didn't that recipe work for you? Then? Right?
Speaker 6: Like why they work for you?
Speaker 1: Like if my grandmama got the sauce, I don't care you come take the recipe. We're gonna just be cooking the same shit. You're not gonna cook better sauce than me off.
Speaker 6: My recipe if it's my recipe. Right, This just makes no sense.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So if somebody could take something from you that you consider yours and become more successful than you off yours, then you just we should package you up, and you know what, we should call you, jerk sauce. Serious thing? Did he look at the camera, Carra Just real shit, package it up, baby.
Speaker 6: Jerk sauce.
Speaker 1: But you know.
Speaker 5: I tripered that rumor to people who are not really really fast, people who didn't Chris.
Speaker 1: This is super nice, right, but come on, man, Hope put up five million before we even knew who these kids were, so he never even saw five million records again. So he stole something from you and never became more successful than he ever was when he didn't need you to steal something from you. It doesn't magnet. It doesn't make sense making math make it add up to me. Like Chris is major nice, right, but come on, hole stealing your style, It's a lot of other styles he could have stolen, because think about it, you want to think about it.
Speaker 6: Saw some money was super nice. The Rangers wives and.
Speaker 1: Dog half Maga nice fucking kidding me, Finny style.
Speaker 6: I'd just stole half style.
Speaker 1: Give me that half dog half from the Rangers, Like I think it was super nice. Like you know, we had a lot of people that came around and you just steal, sharp and steal.
Speaker 6: I feel like Chris has.
Speaker 1: Gotten better from being around the dogs, and everybody has gotten better from being around each other. Baseline was a melting pot of competition. It was only two rooms and it was about ten different artists, so it was like you couldn't get a room if you was spending that ship for you to get one of them rooms.
Speaker 6: You had to be on that ship.
Speaker 3: Simple, I would have had a room.
Speaker 1: No, no jerk sauce for you.
Speaker 3: I've been to jerk sauce too.
Speaker 1: I can't lie. But let's talk about Murder Murder that record when you and you and you two different versions of that record Murder Murder Out. Yeah, it's two different versions. There's one on the album and there's one on YouTube. The original first version of that. We was getting that jail felony because he was talking. He had made this song about us or something, and that's why he was on depth jam too. Yeah said jail, you're not a felon, you're a misdemeanor. And then they had leaked that record, and then you know, we went did it over. So that's why if you hit the one on my album, that's why say, niggas go leak the record. Man, we got to switch the lyrics on these niggas. Niggas win that jail fellay, some petty niggas.
Speaker 6: He was on some bullshit.
Speaker 1: I told you, anybody South Central Cartel right now, anybody was getting it. Man. He was on some ship.
Speaker 6: If you threw a shot at us, we threw a truck at you.
Speaker 1: It was all at because I remember y'all went at Meno.
Speaker 6: He went at Meno. I don't even know what the fuck me no is?
Speaker 1: No, he was like he's from Harlem world. I know. All I knew was Blinky Blink because I remember when I got hit by the car broke my foot. Blinky Blink was the first nigga like, yo you I It's like, yeah, I'm good, dogby me, but collins face of that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you got hit by a car brokeive. I'm on the school.
Speaker 1: Nigga next to me like yo, bleink you right, And all I remember is Job in my head talking about nigga. You ain't want to batter Blinky Blink. So I'm looking at this nigga like, get the fuck away from me, nigga. I'm good times so but Jay he went at.
Speaker 3: He said. Then they shoot show your.
Speaker 1: Over oh yeah in the video. Yeah that was disrespect, he said. Niggas turning over rovers like they wanted over this. The illness line ain't about rich and Poe. It's about Rich and pa. No, chill, that's it chill. And then he killed Mace with the those an't Rolex diamonds with the fuck you've done to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's bad. It's bad.
Speaker 1: Niggas still do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, niggas still doing that.
Speaker 6: It's bad. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: See certain people, I'll be like, eh, I can't even go in the Rolex store with that.
Speaker 6: They won't even clean that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they won't clean it.
Speaker 6: No, they won't even touch it.
Speaker 1: You should be in rel You should be embarrassed to have a watch that the maker won't even touch it. That's disgusting. When I was young, I was on that ship the young boys. Listen, let me be clear. If you're thirty and undone, thirty five, thirty five and nothing thirty, you get a pass years older than thirty five. You wearing thirty you? Oh man, that's not officially from the making. Yeah yeah, chop your wristlef throw it away? Who you impressing? Because real women out here they know that ship. Not it captain, that's Captain Crunch.
Speaker 6: That's not chap ship.
Speaker 5: They did a ship on women and mikinos, and and that's all they do is they'll talk to a man with a good wae.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's they be on that. They ain't on that. That bust down niggas that should impress, Yeah, should impress Keisha? Sh ship shit do not press Maisha. So a lot of things that people don't understand. This man, I've been in the clubs and I've seen this record.
Speaker 3: Come on, is that your chick? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: That was a layup and and that I feel I feel like I was gifted that record, you know what I'm saying. Like I remember getting a call because Jay I think he released that record on Volume in My Lifetime Volume two, but only for the UK, and the song did so well that he was mad. He never put it out us that he called me obleak right two verses to this ship and we're gonna shoot a video to it. And I'm like, I had the hook, so the original you weren't on the original? Then?
Speaker 6: No, Like that's the I'm telling niggas an l story. So I shoot her.
Speaker 1: I do a song with Missy, shoot a song video with Missy. And I never met Missy a day in my life. Still yeah, still to this day. I never met Missy ever get in the video together, No no scene in the video, all were together. I was years old, fun never met her. She came to the video so late that I had left already and then you know she and I never got a chance to meet her. Broll Yeah, okay, switch it up, do my ladies running this much like YA was cheating. I hated that.
Speaker 3: You know, you know the crowd is gonna go crazy.
Speaker 1: When you hated that beat. You hated the beat? I hated it right, No, No, that's this kid that we ain't gonna say his name because he tried to sue niggas. But yeah, I hated that beat. I ain't even want to do the beat. Who was hol the one who said it to me? Like, yo, boy, you bugging you don't hear that? And I'm like, here, what he like?
Speaker 6: My late?
Speaker 1: And once he said that was okay. I hear it everywhere everywhere. It's like, you're gonna say that to record, let's go shoot that. I hear exactly what you hear, My nigga, I feel you. You fucking kidding me? Holy shit, we don't want to say the god name.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't like that beat. You know, I didn't want memph Bleaker is either to come out.
Speaker 3: That's my next question.
Speaker 1: But you didn't want to come out first? You're saying we didn't even have the record didn't even exist because what was the single off that? What you think of that was supposed to be the first singles But this is the politics of the industry. The people who we had declared the sample through didn't clear the sample until Hole put his.
Speaker 6: Verse on it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So we couldn't shoot the video. So then that's why you see me on the plane on Hard Knocked Life with Lennys like this what you got to go through? Niggas try and kill me on that propeller plane leaving Buffalo almost dying to fly home through the record with Swiss and we did men bleak Is and I remember we went to Summer Jam and Hoole was like, Yo, this is gonna be the first thing you gotta perform me And I'm like, ain't nobody gonna fucking say my name? They don't even know who the fuck I am, you know. I was so nervous, like, hey, no, hell no, we can't should put this out first. They don't even know me, they gonna say my name? And then it worked. They used to have me in the skate key in the Bronx every week, and I was like, oh, we live. The bleak is bitch, we live. Sorry, bounced around, but this is famous footage Rockefeller backstage and you got on a death jam jacket. Oh that jacket started something drama jacket and you actually you actually being a good person. Yeah, I ain't mean no, you were just young and really didn't know what death jam is. I kind of everybody had those records today house with that death jam.
Speaker 3: For your Pacific line that you said. You said, Yo, rock, give me the jacket.
Speaker 1: They even said it next to you.
Speaker 3: He just red as that shirt because he doesn't want to stop.
Speaker 1: When they're sitting back like none of this what that jacket like a nigga d with the cabin. Every next scene was you're knowing some ship some bullship back then. No, damn man, I ain't know the ramifications. Man. I apologize cav anybody if I ever got you and some smoke. I did not mean to.
Speaker 6: I was just happy to be there.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Niggas gave me a jacket def jam Memphis bleink on. It was like bitch, they was like, yeah, they go off what they had. You bought these mothering jackets or this tour, this is a rock and feller. He might get his death jamp yo, you will. It was real because for that either though he wasn't wrong, it was just expressed me like it was just deliverable. Of course he was looking at me like you little motherfucker. No, but listen, and in retrospect now looking at it, you're like, damn was too young, yeah to actually understand. I was just happy to be there. Man.
Speaker 6: We were so hurting back then, like fucked up.
Speaker 1: I remember the day Hove told me, Yo, you want to go on tour and I'm like, yeah, who can I bring with me? And that niggas said, yo, you can only bring one person. I think I got beef with a hundred people because of that decision. I sat on the bench in my projects for probably like three days just looking at everybody.
Speaker 6: Who could come with me.
Speaker 1: I do all these niggas that I call my friends, who I'm gonna take with me? Mortal was one of the hardest decisions in life. And I swear I feel like a hundred people was like, fuck, you could have asked me to who did you wind up bringing? My bro be ill Man, uncle be I that's my bros. No, No, no, No, that's be High. Be High. Yeah, be I is my guy, like you know what I'm saying. But they're from the same same area, so it's almost the same.
Speaker 5: How many how many relationships have they got ruined because people wanted to get at you your home?
Speaker 1: I think every one of them because people meet me with the expectations because they think me and whole grew up with the relationship like Yo, we hung together, but they don't understand me and who have the relationship you have with your uncle?
Speaker 6: No fucking hang with your uncle?
Speaker 1: Call that nigga. You see that nig Thanksgiving? You know what I'm saying. You check in when I'm time and time that's like, that's what it is like. You know, I check in with the big homie, but he ain't checking for my young bullshit. Them niggas out there eating flowers and all dirts. I'm stilling in and out ship like he's he's her. Animals know they don't want that ship around like I'm on that young hood. Shit.
Speaker 6: Still I'm clean a little bit. Don't get fool because.
Speaker 1: Yayo we had Yo.
Speaker 3: Yayo was like Debbie times.
Speaker 1: He invite his friends to come see him and his friends will moving about the way to go get a picture for fifty Oh that never happened. That'll never happened. It'll be your hat on the floor. I rub your hat on the fucking rug. You'll get coffee burned instantly. Because the one thing about you I can see every year is you in the Rock Nation brunch with your crew. Oh yeah, yeah, I make sure we got our passes were good. I tell niggas, you know, got to be with the house baby, or you know, I'll be seeingiggas video. That's the foulest part of the ship. Where you see niggas at that brush to pick up their tickets. No, not outside yet, this is at the or when they gat to get their envelope and niggas envelope and you'll bleak like, I don't know nobody blood, they got minds, they got yours.
Speaker 6: Damn man.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, people be out there trying to try to get they envelope loaded up a little bit more, but they envelope don't be right. A lot of niggas be leaving their wives in the room. And now I don't say I ain't gonna lie. That's some major sucker shit. If you fly somewhere right and my wife can't get in. I'm not going bro one hundred thousand percent. Man, Me and wife is over if you leave your wife in the room to go be around some users. Like I said, packing you up, jerk sauce, packing it up, about to put a couple of niggas faces on.
Speaker 2: These pack We're gonna start selling bleak sauce.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Work. Package these niggas up. Cause niggas be leaving wifey. I think the baby you gotta stay in the room. Like what do for the culture?
Speaker 6: That ain't the culture that's doing it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. So there's a wifey room at the rock, ain't no wife even at the hotel all the whe Yeah nasty, that's nasty with it if some of them don't even get flicked getting no flick with whole. I've been seeing him like this walking in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yo, let'sen.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie that that hole man, Damn, that nigga hole is just he's the greatest man.
Speaker 6: Like he's just the goat man.
Speaker 1: Like it's one party where everybody is chilling, everybody mingling, you mingling, you're doing your thing. Yeah, honey, million dollar deal last week? Word bleak yo, you made you're twenty million last week? Yeah, I'm shooting a movie hole walk through. It's like gotta be back, like damn, my nigga, we like what happened, finish.
Speaker 3: The convo, baby like, so I got to get shot for that.
Speaker 1: I'm be over there, man. That whole sh at, that whole train. How about Michael Ruber. You've been Michael Buber. Shit, you ain't get invited. I ain't get invited. I ain't got enough money. I don't want to go. I don't want to go. What is that? What is that? I don't know what that is? For the competitive it's the white party that I'm gonna tell y'all for the public.
Speaker 3: Were call us? I've seen call us out here.
Speaker 1: I'm a competitive hater, all right, Oh yeah, he got a job. I'm a competitive hater. I don't want to be at no fucking party. Everybody, honey million, No, I gotta get Let me get in the ten million bracket first. They're not gonna with everybody right now. My hug's gonna be serious, but they dead's like laughing and joint. I'm like hurt, Like nah, anybody in there with Richie's got rolling now, don't belong in there. You know, you gotta know your bracket. It's cool of my niggas. I fuck with everybody in there. I love everybody in there, but you just got to know that ain't for me. Let me go shut down my section. But the brunches like that though, to the brunch is cool. It's right, bottles rolls in the brunch though. Yeah, ain't just Richard Mills and Ship. Yeah, Paddocks and aps like you. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know through me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Niggas in carp hone and ship. You heard what Drake said. Gotta tell Shorty it's a chill night, stay at home. Yeah exactly, Ship five exactly. Is that niggas that can't get reservations to call you?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, It's only a lead few. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Glad. I'm glad I got good elite friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, what's your favorite part of the game?
Speaker 1: It was it making the record of performing a record equal equal I never had this answer.
Speaker 3: I don't think we had this.
Speaker 10: I think both gott to drink because created not taking another shot my last one, by the way, that's my second last one.
Speaker 5: No, because I've never We've been asking people this this question for this whole time.
Speaker 3: I've never had somebody to say both. Can you explain that.
Speaker 6: Creating something from scratch is a beautiful thing to me?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you know, to create something your thoughts with another, the producer, he creates something from scratch from then there a beat, You create a rhythm sound to that beat, and then to make people relate and sing that.
Speaker 6: Tune back to you just magic.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: That's like one of the hardest things to do.
Speaker 1: Like you could cook food, people would say, hey, that food is nasty, that food is good. Music is like you got to convince people twice. A person have to like it and then like it well enough to buy it. Right.
Speaker 6: You can like a song you don't want to, you know. So I have the songs you hear it like, oh that's you cool?
Speaker 1: Then it songs you hear like nigga, I need to hear that when I need to hear it, so that that's what I feel is the creative process that I love about it. And then when you get to the show to see the response to that creativity. It's a beautiful thing, bro, It's nothing like it. Well, the buying now is the show because they're not buying records anymore.
Speaker 6: People buying it if you listen to it. I just was in the studio just now. I hear righting this kid. I see why NBA Young Boy is the king of YouTube.
Speaker 1: This kid fell asleep with NBA Young Boy constantly playing like it was literally dad ad just now the way I'm taking video of him and everything, like yo, my man, he dad add But NBA Young Boy banging, so you know what, he gonna wake up and do clip side now I'm laughing. But that ass man that the streams add up.
Speaker 6: We live in the world like I said this the other day, man shout out the tax stone.
Speaker 1: You know. He said something to me the other day that's real hate make people successful.
Speaker 6: We live in the world where hate can get you a check.
Speaker 1: People can literally not like something, laugh at it and get you a check. Like you watch a YouTube video like the Island Boys. People laughed at that, but you streaming and you sending that to ya. Man, look at this, look at this. You laugh them boys into a check because them streams add up. You feel me, Shoa Weather, Yeah, I don't don't. I don't know. Abouts are still leughing.
Speaker 6: This is what I'm saying there.
Speaker 1: Even if you don't like something, the more you watch it, you just giving them boys a check. So if you really don't like something, you have to turn it off, you know what I'm saying, if you really don't like it, because if you can hate a nigga into a check straight too addicted to social media and all the algorithms. They don't like the motherfuckers they don't like.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about your new artist.
Speaker 1: That yeah, so yeah man, my man Hughey V. Shout out the Young Goat. You know they on the Puma tape right now, just release Humble Souls. Shout out to the og em Marie. He had them in New York and LA performing at the rock Nation getting everybody together. You know, we got a lot of new artists, you know. You know, I just I had a conversation with you know, Omar Grant, president of rock Nation, and I told him, you know, I wanted to come on and be like sort.
Speaker 6: Of like an A and R for rock Nation.
Speaker 1: Just the hell, why wouldn't you the talent. You know, I wanted to be like the Elizo Morning to the Heat. You know you Dinas Haslam, you know that OG.
Speaker 6: You need that on that team.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of these young boys, if they had that on their team, they wouldn't be doing all this nonsense they do.
Speaker 6: You know, you need an OG.
Speaker 1: A lot of people try to take you to the top of the mountain and they never been theyself. So it's like, I can you give me directions to a place you never been a lot of people give you directions on the marriage and never been married exactly, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I want to come on that. And I feel like we got a lot of We got hue v r J ty Reek, we got a real doubt taliged kid, Ruben Vincent from NC shout out Goobru ninth Wonder that's they artist. We got Johnny Coco from Texas No It's unlimited talent on Rock Nation, and I feel like I want to bring that talent to what it needed to be, you know what I'm saying. And Marina set it off with the Puma tape Humble Souls that's out right now. Check them young boys out boy, I'm telling you that's the future.
Speaker 5: And I'm sorry because I bring this up earlier, but I got off the subject. But you did a record with Rihanna early? Did you know that Rihanna was gonna be the next billionaire?
Speaker 1: Fucking kidding me, fuck a billionaire. I knew she was the baddest I ever saw in my life. I remember when Rihanna was in the office and they like, yeah, bleak, we just signed to I Look who huh barbado. I fucking lover her all right? Like word, I remember, so let's seeing her that first time. That first time, it was like, she's the baddest thing I ever saw in my life. Oh my god, where I find her at? You're nice to me?
Speaker 6: Sure you haven't.
Speaker 1: And it was over from there.
Speaker 3: But who's the other girl that was also signed to rock?
Speaker 1: Oh? Seerra Marie to give fifty that check nigger fifty one, that brand fifty on that fifty worse than the irs, Yo, you don't want seeking to over some money. Man. He chasing you down. That nigga got on his A six tied tight like a centruck jog. He chasing you down for that bad hacknigg.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you. Aliens come down right now?
Speaker 1: They here, let's holler baby here they all here, finger popping ship and every But they only come to New York.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: They only come to America. Let's talk about that. They don't go to Spain, they don't go nowhere else. They only come to America. Why they only see them over over America? They ain't never spotted nowhere else. Niggas like I've seen them in San Francisco. I've seen him in New York. You ain't never only know why?
Speaker 5: You know why I'm comparing the Chopicapla because Chopocapla in South America.
Speaker 3: Two in South America.
Speaker 1: Niggas out. They started in Port of Meal and then it went to South America and win to But the aliens is here, right, The aliens is here.
Speaker 3: How come down? They're like, Yo, bleak, what's going on? You're like, what's up? Nigga?
Speaker 1: How that mean?
Speaker 5: My j I want one rap album to describe humanity to me, to understand. I can understand what's going on.
Speaker 6: Cannot be biased or outside of my crew.
Speaker 3: I want both.
Speaker 1: I want biased as you want two answers? Yes, all right? You especial nigga. My first answer I would give them it's a it's a double. It's a double c I gotta have two CDs. You gotta play it like a double. I'm in the aliens don't know, remember, Yeah, they don't know. They gotta play to the death because they gotta know. Shit real, get your guts, niggas, shit real, all that.
Speaker 3: It's the album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m O P.
Speaker 6: Then they got to play don catta g a fat joke.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They gotta and dog Carta Jean and then they locked in. They ready, they can mingle with earth Flings.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I feel that that's a great fucking answer.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Dog Carda Gena, ain't that known like my FIOO ship. Let's get this money. We know how to shoot. Now it's time to get money. Let's go mingle now. I want to bias. They gotta listen to reasonable doubt. Man, you know what I'm saying, reasonable doubt. Tell you listen. We get fucking money, nigga, big money. We're selling bricks.
Speaker 6: We got you.
Speaker 3: You don't got two because you have to the last time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have reasonable doubt and then I would give them Philadelphia Freeway. Yeah, the phil del Fia Freeway album first one good. I like that.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, reasonable down Philadelphia Freeway.
Speaker 3: I'll give him illmatic.
Speaker 6: I heard that answer. I don't want to give it twice. I heard that established.
Speaker 1: No tune in.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy. I always say this.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you caught this, but I'm gonna say I say again reasonable. Doubt went over my head because I had no bread. When he always says this, I can't relate to like the money talk. That's not true.
Speaker 6: No nigga though, No, I hated him for a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, we was in front of this is when we had seventeen Farage Street chilling. We had the buggy Eye Bens. I remember they yes, they be driving. I'm like, yeah, I'm lick. Every time they let me drive it, mysteriously it was raining. You never let me drive it on the sunny day. It's always raining when I get the piece to the cost so good. So one day we outside in front of the hotel. I'm in front of the office and they like, yeah, nor re pulling up. I'm like all right, cool and no pulling up. This nigger pulled up in two new gs silver joy. This bugs. Fuck. Just know that I went out there and sat, what's up tour in or that whatever, my nigga, you could but.
Speaker 6: In the back of my mind.
Speaker 1: Fuck. But what I just hated it was friendly. Hey. I was just like to do this too.
Speaker 6: I gotta do this too.
Speaker 1: It he can't be the only one. Yeah, but just think about what he's saying. That's still nineteen ninety eight. The reasonable Dog came out in ninety six, ninety six. I couldn't like, all right, I give this the trash and I always wanted trash to know this trash. Actually, in ninety six, nineteen ninety six, he asked me to stop selling drugs. He told me to stop completely. Everything. He said, give me give him a year. So I stopped from the end of nineteen ninety six to the beginning, from the beginning of the ninteninety seven to talk to that. So I actually didn't have nothing.
Speaker 5: So when the reason about that came out, I would listen to that like damn, and he would be talking about ship that I was just like holdie Ship. So then when I started getting legal money, that came back and.
Speaker 3: I went, I was like, this is just he was.
Speaker 1: He was way over everybody had. I told you the story about traging them though in Miami when I seen you right.
Speaker 3: Yes you did.
Speaker 1: You can tell them again. Is gonna have to be mad, but forget Yeah, I am everything. He hit your room. I didn't even know this thing, and that was the illness ship. I only knewhim because he did a record with me. He never hung together. I didn't know tragedy. But you know who I knew, Mike Geronimo, and he he was with No, he ain't have Supreme, just Mike Geronimo and fucking trag. So I'm standing in front of the lows first time in Miami, have no clue what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 6: I see my drying. Them run up on me because money we.
Speaker 2: Was weety five exact, it's twenty seven, twenty seven.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like it's early years, bro, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: So listen, it is crazy.
Speaker 1: So Mike Geronimo run up on me. Yo, bleed, you'll bleak yo. We need to hide this nigga. So I'm like hide he like tragedy, norri in I'm looking for. So I'm like tragedy. To God, I thought they was down. How they got beat?
Speaker 6: He's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's some long story.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, I'm like, I take my room key, go upstairs and room.
Speaker 1: I'm standing there. I'm staying at the load and staying right in front. Now in my mind, I haven't seen nor read this whole loads. No, it wasn't there yet. Okay, I'm like, why you come to me? I haven't seen nor read this whole weekeed. So we stand out there chilling, not even ten minutes go go what pull up a militated toll?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 1: That's what. So I'm like, yo, dig God, like, is God sending me a message? So no bullshit. This nigga walk off the bus with about sixty niggas. You know what's funny. I'm there and the first thing he say to me, yo, you've seen tragedy. And I said, nah, your word. God said to me, you've seen tragedy, and them niggas, I'm looking for them niggas bleak like, nah, I ain't seen them niggas.
Speaker 6: You know, I've been here all day. The niggas say, come by here.
Speaker 1: The niggas him, you know, what's about that?
Speaker 5: After because that was in front of the lows, I walked through the loads. Someone that gave me a bullhorn and I kept I grabbed the bullhorn. I was like, Yo, where is tragedy?
Speaker 1: It was your horn? Yeah, I was like, where there is intelligent hold of him?
Speaker 4: I was, I was.
Speaker 1: That's what threw me off when when when Mike Geronimo came up to me, Yo, tragedy need to hid your room.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, not the nigga who made the rest of President.
Speaker 1: My room. This got the ice cbe the ice cube ice griller East Coast. How the fun he wanted to tuck away? Rap game was different? Yea, the rap game was different. Rap was different, big, big, big up to those times.
Speaker 5: Big of the trash Me and Trag is the tragedy. Tragedy was the I invited him for the big that he came episode. Uh something happened because no, no, no, yes, yes, yes, But what happened was that he came performed at Queen's Bridge. He called Trash and Trash had did a post and I, you know, I called him and I told him I felt like he should take it down. He did and he listened to me, you know what I mean, because really what it is is a lot of people don't understand, like you know Queen's Bridge, those Queensbridge Day like every year, right, and it's really every project, but it's real, it's the city who ordered who excuse me? High as these people they coordinate every day, they coordinated. So it's just like Rock the Bells and all this everyone like, you know, who's who's mad at Rock the Bells in the fifty years. So I had to, you know, I took it apart myself to the spain of trash that that had nothing to do with the actual you know people, but when they do Marshy Day, do they call you?
Speaker 1: No, they ain't nothing done by the city. It's done by the hood only my niggas Master Day. Yeah, a hood run the Marshy Day, you know what I mean. Shout out the homie uptown but doing the T shirts for thirty five years, making the Marshie Projects T shirts, all the homies in there, you know, doing what they do. The hood is ran by the hood, man, We do this shit ourselves. Ain't no city behind it, Ain't nobody behind it. Marshy Day, Fort Green Day, Thompkins Day, Roosevelt Day, something to day, all that shit ran by the hood.
Speaker 3: You ever thought books that would have a whole hools?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 6: I never thought we have a basketball team.
Speaker 1: You got a basketball team. Got a basketball team that's Brooklyn Nets NBA team. Man we here man, Yeah, we hear baby. You know what I'm saying. Kyrie irban Man, Kyrie, you know here on ship the earth is flat. The earth is flat. Yeah, when you high, I've been on that practice. I know the earth flat.
Speaker 6: Whatever you wanted to be, it's gonna get money.
Speaker 1: But do you think anybody could ever duplicate what Rockefeller did?
Speaker 6: Of course it could be done.
Speaker 3: You think that.
Speaker 1: I don't think nobody could duplicate with j accomplished, But us as a crew, as as what we did in music, it could be done. The ASAP crew was close. You know what I'm saying. That was my favorite crew. The Asap just started getting all that fashion money. Yeah, he started getting all that fashion money.
Speaker 3: He felt that in.
Speaker 5: Retrospect and retrospect money. Let me just let me just rebut that that was the same time. Because when you think of the ASAP crew, you think of two people, you think of asaf ferg and you think of as Rocky, no disrespect to anybody else, hold on in direspect to anybody else that's in the asap mad You know that the globally, globally, when you think of Rockefeller, you think of more than five to six to seven artists.
Speaker 6: That's not true.
Speaker 1: Yes, you think of Kanye, you think of Bleak, you think of Beanie, you think of Rihanna, you think a whole, you think of Dame, you think a big.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 1: Y'all, but Rihanna wasn't Rockefeller to me, to us, he was Rihanna wasn't Rockefeller. He was Rockingnation. She's deaf jam jam Yeah, direct, she's not. She was not Rockefeller at all, not management. I did mar okay to us, like if you won't volluy the management, you don't voalate. But she was at the end of Rockefeller and Tira Marie. They came back when it was over already like they was the new would say that's the new Neo and all of them. Then you got to credit all of them. That's the new wave of what built getting petty cracking record back ship cracking record when it came time. He never gave Pete cracking the record, man, Neo, you foul nigga. That sod crack.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to promote this.
Speaker 1: That's some second record. No crack, get your get your record, man, get your hook crack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he out her finger popping everything.
Speaker 1: Shill, chill, chilly.
Speaker 3: You know what he saying. He says, some ship they got on his ass. Neo, who like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He was like, I don't be feeling like they should be parents. Some ship they got on his ass.
Speaker 6: Damn Neo, Neo, I don't know you like Leo too.
Speaker 3: You don't take off your hat.
Speaker 1: I'm cool, nigga. Ynot get it twisted. I ain't hiding the motherfucking beans sprout now, don't get it twist. I'm hiding the bean. But I just love the hats man, I love the way. Look, it ain't nothing wrong with my with my bean.
Speaker 3: You know you anti juster man like the FN No, I just shave. I got a couple of grades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love my grades. That's the wisdom in there, baby, that's a couple of grades. That's the wisdom. Man. I love it.
Speaker 3: Listen, my boss used to be hating me. He's becoming my head.
Speaker 1: You got you got, you got that Beijing. I just told my son you got one. Be thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I just got it.
Speaker 1: You ain't right, No, no, you got to design. You got design. Let me tell you. He got in the ball on his head and Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: This is what happened.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting there at the barbera. I see him going with the paint that Joe faint and I did not say nothing. Yo. You let him spray paint you out.
Speaker 3: He painted me.
Speaker 1: Ship. He went like this like the last dracket up. Yeah, that's correct, Yo. Nah. I just told my son these grades is cool, but they ain't ready for granddaddy days. Chill out, gonna be this white. So just find you.
Speaker 5: I'mna be honest. We have a lot of people on this show. French Montana. A little bit of drip, drip chill, A little bit of drip DJ. You're talking about the well DJ College.
Speaker 1: I would never. I would never, man me, I don't don't worry me. If God want this ship to be fucked up as fucked up man, I'm cool man with Guard's design. Like I said, f M B in the mirror every night thinking about it. Yeah, man, I'm cool. I'm cool.
Speaker 6: I ain't changing nothing that ain't supposed to be there.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 6: It's graves for a reason.
Speaker 1: So when you walk down the aisle, you're not gonna do it up.
Speaker 6: No Funck's wrong with you? You're going out there, Santa Claus. Yeah, all right?
Speaker 2: Then am I to do now? I'm I'm gonna die it now. No, but you do a weekly show with the White House beer. I'm gonna die now.
Speaker 1: I don't know, wife, we might want it bage she she wouldn't be white yo, I don't know. By the way, you gotta let Ice Tea perform at your wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be dope. And just do cop killer, my wife?
Speaker 1: You walk you want you.
Speaker 3: Walk out the cop killer?
Speaker 1: You are?
Speaker 11: You walk out the cock or colors not colors, and my night man walking it's path talking you the colors your.
Speaker 6: Your psycho path. By the way, listen to this, man, not listen to this.
Speaker 3: I got to get pissed when super Duck first came out.
Speaker 1: This is poor fan you know, mail and all that they send us, BCR tapes, people.
Speaker 5: Getting married to super Thug. I wanted to pay for everyone's Reddit because I read it.
Speaker 1: I was coming out.
Speaker 3: Yo, I ruined people reading.
Speaker 6: I have one question about super Thigg.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's up?
Speaker 6: What was struck down about a cocker Spaniel.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hit you right now.
Speaker 1: Somebody, somebody else did roll with him. We ain't never do a tour, nor we never know, but that shows in London.
Speaker 6: We did a couple of shows in London and ship.
Speaker 1: So tell us some stories about those London shows, like we did. Tim Westwood went up their freestyle from out there in London. Man, fucking with gang. That's the first time I ever seen a glass house. Like literally, walk in the house, greenhouse, glass house.
Speaker 6: Dame had a house in London. Bro No bulls ship CP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't give a fuck if you're taking the ship, niggas, see your ass. The toilet was glass, to look through the floors all the way up, all the way everywhere glass everything, Like, what the fuck type of ship is this?
Speaker 6: It was different man, Dame was on some other ship.
Speaker 1: Used to have fly ship and that was the joint that you when you guys went to London, when you went to London, Yeah, that was your first time in London.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I've been in London plenty times.
Speaker 2: What was your first overseas experience like when you first went overseas and you saw that you had fans overseas.
Speaker 1: Which Germany was my first trip overseas, Germany, that's the second place, the only place ever name I think. We was in Berlin, German told I was in Berlin my first time. My first trip overseas was Berlin. And I remember my manager be high. He gave me some words of advice, man, and I'm gonna give this to every artist in any part of the world. Let you travel to listen. My manager said, where matter no matter what genre of.
Speaker 6: Music you in, is drugs involved, whether it's.
Speaker 1: Rock and roll, R and B, rap, drugs, Christian, gospel, Christian.
Speaker 6: Every everybody doing some type of job music, right. So I remember I was in Germany, stress like, yo, damn ain't no weed.
Speaker 1: That ain't nothing. And my manager was like, yo, anywhere they sell music, they sell drugs. Just find a find a place where they sell mixtapes at So I remember moving around Germany our Google this yeah, this Google was out because I remember googling like we're mixtapes and I went to an underground mixtape spot. I bought a clue tape and like about one hundred dollars worth of weed. I used to do, Yo, you got weeds like hell yeah, and they got twenties in the music shop in Germany. That's when I knew, Like, damn, you're right. Music involves drugs, man, we fucking rug addicts. Right, If you could change anything about this whole journey, what would you change or make better? In terms of what physical? Because if I could be it, i'd be. I have the fifty said body, what's up? Like?
Speaker 6: This is what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: What you want me to come out? Some job? What without my bad kiddy?
Speaker 6: I used to hate job, right, I get ripped off his shirt.
Speaker 1: Strong with you? Let me load load me six muscles, love me six muscles for my next show, bring it back. That's just a physical without accident, Like wait, what matter what physical?
Speaker 6: Like in terms of what be specific?
Speaker 1: Bro, like records, you picked, decisions you made? Oh man, if I could go back, y'all niggas don't know this. I never told this story. I turned down drum line like a see package. You're supposed to Yeah, he was supposed to be the lead in the movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he wanted me to do it and everything.
Speaker 1: And I was scared.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was scared.
Speaker 1: Scared. Hold over there, over there, please hold on you telling me Nick, Chris Robinson called you for drum line.
Speaker 3: Yes, you were supposed to be the main caricter.
Speaker 6: Yes, he wanted to put me in acting school and all that.
Speaker 1: And I was afraid they would invest in you that much.
Speaker 6: I was afraid because when I read the script it was a drummer. And I was afraid.
Speaker 1: Man, I just my career had just started working, and I'm saying to myself, all right, I do this movie as a drummer, and then it don't work. I would go back to the hood and tell niggas we out here getting this money.
Speaker 6: We've real niggas.
Speaker 1: You know, Nick wanted to be And you know what's so ill about Nick? Me and Nick had the same management. My manager be High used to manage him too, and my man rest in Peace klep Though, used to be in the studio with Nick because Nick wanted to be no, no, no, you want to be a rapper. And you know, my man Klepto used to be in the studio helping him with his rap So Nick used to be in Massie with me back in the day.
Speaker 6: Who heard and Nick took the roll and you know, here we are. He do what he did. But that's one thing.
Speaker 1: If I could rewind time, I would have did that because I banked.
Speaker 6: I was on some man.
Speaker 1: I'd rather do this rap ship almost like how y'all did with the Fast and Furious shit. He fucked up about that. I super fucked up with that. But Hole was mad at me. I remember. Hole was super stinct at me, like why you ain't doing and I'm telling them and I remember telling them, Yo, Bro, I was scared. Bro, I never act like and the dude like I got niggas dude, like think you give DMX's first movie he do fucking belly. It's easy to like that, like you for yourself. You know what I'm saying, to do something I never did. Be a drummer, go to college do all this ship. Like I was scared, and I remember whole he paid for acting classes for me, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's the day the actual director wanted to. He wanted to acting.
Speaker 1: Class me specifically for that role. It was like and I paid for acting classes and all that and I turned it down. Was like.
Speaker 3: Retrospect you regretit.
Speaker 1: Hell hell yeah, bro, for you, Like you know, rap was everything to me then, like hip hop saved my life. So I didn't want to jeopardize that. I didn't want to make any like if you asked me, and this is I love Sticky Figures, this is my fucking guy. I love him. I see him in the street. I give them hogs and fucking love them. If you ask me, Friday fucked them up.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he played Deebo's little man, you know what I mean, Like Dievo people was actually scared of stick It was also the boxing movie after after Friday series, Field series or something boxing.
Speaker 1: Ship that happened with the dude with the blonde hair that came after the Friday ship Bro, but that that hinded his rap career. It was no coming back after playing that role. And I feel like certain roles that certain people take, it's just unless followed up with another role real quick. Yes, that's what makes the difference. Yes, right, you know what I mean. So it's like in retrospect, like that's what I thought, what happened to me? And I ain't want to gamble and I ain't want to take that back.
Speaker 5: If somebody called you for a reenact, a reappearing season roll right, now, what would you fit in any.
Speaker 3: Back then? I could play anything today, sopranos.
Speaker 6: I could play.
Speaker 1: Anything today me any role because I play a crackads. I could play a crackagg and play anything bro, because I don't have no bias to anything. Like I said, back then, at all I knew and all I cared about was music and Rockefeller. Anything outside of that was like distraction noise to big face Garrett. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like I lived in Blad Rockefeller, Bro, and that was there.
Speaker 1: I put all my eggs, all my marbles in that, and that was it and that and I didn't want to take the gamble trying anything else because like it ain't like today where these kids could branch out and you got on kind of endorsement deals. These brands were scared to touch us, to get involved with us back then. Kidding me, Sprity, when Sprite do a commercial with us back then? Nor get the fuck out of here. You're kidding me? Like today is different, man, You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So if state property, I mean no, not state property. If Rockefeller.
Speaker 1: Was the battle as a crew versus who would you want to battle within themselves. No, I get someone else, anybody, cash money, fucking.
Speaker 3: What's what's outcast?
Speaker 1: Your family? Anybody? But Whove got to bring all those freestyle verses from all the shows.
Speaker 3: Back?
Speaker 6: You got what's she gonna spend on? Y? I love her mill, but what is she gonna spit?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 6: You want to tie her to the train tracks?
Speaker 1: You're trying to drive the tracks.
Speaker 3: She can still come out side.
Speaker 1: I think you the one throwing the coal, and I feel like, yall, why is she gonna spit? I was listening to a lot of tracks and she's like, she's still going into me. It's cool.
Speaker 6: And Mail had her run.
Speaker 1: She had time.
Speaker 6: You know, she gave it up.
Speaker 1: But if you was to bring them out, you gotta bring out tear Marie Amel. They wasn't bring got Christian Christian christ was part of Rockefeller.
Speaker 3: Bring out Chris Sean.
Speaker 5: The niggas had asked Cairls, let's be girl, let's be real, as carolst You had asked Carol at one point, that's why you're bored.
Speaker 1: Now let's keep it real. Come on, chill, you have to ask Carl. You look like you have as girl from Alvis Square. Mall, come on, I have no girls, and I tried a lot of ship I have no girls. I don't know. That wasn't my era. That was the soul Glow Era. That wasn't by era. Yeh, Man, you such a legend, man. I really really respect your loyalty. Man, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Respect.
Speaker 5: Just you are exactly who you are, like, it's no faking and it's no fighting with you.
Speaker 3: Me and you talk all the time. Big up your food chases people.
Speaker 1: Yo yo yo, man, shout out my people's the food Chases and Philly. I fucking love them. If you haven't stopped by the restaurant, make sure you check it out. They on the gram Twitter by the food Chasers. I swear to God, they hands been blessed by the angels of fucking God.
Speaker 6: They bro Everything they make is just heavenly. It's just like the best. They just came to the last show.
Speaker 1: We just did. I just did with me and Beans. I shot out iced tea for the art the rap show. We just had a Philly Beans and Freeway.
Speaker 6: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They came out made some cheese steaks for us, Salmon cheese steaks. I mean.
Speaker 3: Cheese steaks. That's crazy different. Yes, cheese steaks, bro chicken cheese.
Speaker 6: Listen different, Bro, Listen, they the best bro.
Speaker 1: They do the duce wings, the du say, the du say banana Forster French toest fucking Bro.
Speaker 6: They go in Bro.
Speaker 1: It's it's They got Jailing Hurts on the side. You know, I'm a New Yorker, I'm a giant so all day. But they definitely got the Eagles quarterback Jailing Hurts. You know, he definitely a big supporter of the restaurant. Yeah, Black OneD two Sisters, you know what I mean? Philadelphia, That's right, Okay, Yeah, man, yo, I gotta get you to fuck with my you know. Next I told I say this, I tober We're gonna have a new strand. Like I told you, I got the butt mine right, it is the brand Cookie Butter, cherry butter, Lemon butter with the butter out here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: That's the brands. We got the stores jumping off.
Speaker 1: We got no partner with my partner Jason Joe signing them out in Arizona. Got the store course story. So everybody got a story to tell. You need to go to story. Get your mind right. It's twelve stores in Arizona, five and Maryland. Three opening up in Jersey and you could go in there and get your mind right by toe. But baby, we'll be that bring on the shelf. You need a card or now you don't need no cards. Razona, Wow, all wrecked, Arizona, Maryland, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta next, were moving, baby beck Next, Yeah, Atlanta's next.
Speaker 6: Man's coming. You heard it first right here, Blizzle. Okay, we licensed gang over there.
Speaker 1: And that's what I am. Licensed gang. If you want to put a gang south like licensed gag.
Speaker 5: Your bleak Man once again. Man, I can't thank you enough. Man, You're really a legend. You really a real dude. You really one of the most loyalist people I know you stay your crew. Just people who don't understand, like I really really speak to Bleak for for her all the time. Let me just tell you how loyal Bleak is. I was just playing with Beans. I really didn't really want to, you know, really engage. But once I called Beans, you know, I mean, once I called Bleak, he was like, you know Rockefeller.
Speaker 1: Right, and I was I respected his decisions.
Speaker 3: So much as my friend. He was just like you know you like he like is Rockefeller like not go against Rock by the way, I love it.
Speaker 5: Beans, I mean that's your beans, just so you know, Like I'm just trying to like get us some both some bread. But then when I realized, you know, I'll get to that later, but when I realized what it was, but I do want to see you go against somebody in verses because I'm gonna tell you why something that I experienced with you, Like we performed in London. You keep going, yea, keep going, And a lot of people don't understand that. A lot of people don't understand your Catabo.
Speaker 1: Forget you know, they forget the records that I was on or I was a part of.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. And I love it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: We got a lot of records.
Speaker 1: Man Rockefeller, we made history and I I just was I'm just happy to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know that Jay, he could have chose anybody out the projects or anybody in the Yeah, he chose me, yeah, like and he chose me. So I'm always grateful to that. I always tell j Nigga, you gave me a tab that I can never repay no matter what I do. I feel like I could never repay you, Like, how do you pay a tab of somebody changing your life? Like? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production and association with Interval Presents, hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e f N from Interval Presents Executive producers Alan Coy and Jake Kleinberg.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 2: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours Truly, DJEFN and n r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real noriegon ig at Norieg on Twitter, mineus at Who's Crazy on ig at djefn on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com