Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran's phone tappens.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into your phone tapp Garrett, what do you have? All right, Audrey's playing a phone tap on her husband, George. The couple just bought, uh bought a new house, and they hired a cleaning service to clean up the house, and George is a little skeptical of bringing strangers into the house, so Audrey thought it would be a good time to play a phone tap on him.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happened as strangers come to clean the house. And you're a part of this too, right, I'm a stranger here, you are a stranger.
Speaker 3: Oh hi, honey, hey, sweet.
Speaker 4: Cleaning service came today. Okay, cool, one tiny little hit though, I don't think it's that big a deal. But he broke your require?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: No, it's just I'm not really how do.
Speaker 3: You break a share unless he's going.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I wasn't there, but the guy was. He was so apologetic because I mean, it looks like a poppy man.
Speaker 3: I hope he feels better, he apologized. How the hell they break that chair? You've gotta be kidding me. He feels for that he does, I don't care if he feels bad. How do they break it? Idiot's still there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's still here.
Speaker 3: I want to talk to him, be nice. Okay, yeah, I'll treat him like a comfy chair.
Speaker 4: Do you think kind of curious about the chair?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The chair? Is this?
Speaker 3: Hello? Who am I talking to? Hi?
Speaker 1: This is Frederico.
Speaker 3: Frederico, My wife tells me that you broke my recliner. Ah.
Speaker 1: You know, some might say yes, but you know I look.
Speaker 3: At say yes. Is it the same condition it was when you got there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, but you broke my chair?
Speaker 1: Funny story?
Speaker 3: There's nothing funny about this, Fredo Rico.
Speaker 1: Well, I think time for a new chair maybe, But jay's time.
Speaker 3: For a new chair. I've had this share for fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I wait abut ten soaking wet, and when I sat down on it then collapse like a folding chair.
Speaker 1: How can I help to sixty?
Speaker 3: I was sitting in that thing every night for fifteen years, take ten and a half, and it's never once even great.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just trying to clean up the chair, you know, I was trying to get all the French fries that I found on the side of it, out of it so you could tell, you know, have a nice chair. And when I went to go recline back, I guess that's all she wrote. Obviously you're not cleaning up the food that I found in that chair.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's real business. And then you know that's why we hired you.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I was doing my job and look at you. You're putting this all on me because I was doing my job.
Speaker 3: I'm putting it on you pushing both the chair.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to see it that way, that's fine, but you gotta see it from.
Speaker 3: See it that way. I am gonna be there in twenty minutes. If you are still there, I am gonna tear you apart.
Speaker 1: I'm just grabbing a drink from the fridge. Hold on, did you not hear me?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm just saying things out of that house.
Speaker 1: Well, then where can I use the bathroom?
Speaker 3: At least you're you're you're touching anything. You're touching my phone, you George, get him out?
Speaker 1: Hey, Audrey, do you mind if I just grab a quick little bite?
Speaker 3: Hey? Hey, hey, yeah, no, no, no, no, no, it's a second.
Speaker 1: You're a sandwich or something.
Speaker 3: I god got if I call home, I'm listen. One slice of roast beef. We're done, George, What why are you on my phone?
Speaker 2: There's just one thing we needed to straighten out before well. I I just want to let you know that you got phone tapped. My name is Garre from Elvis during the morning show and your wife Audrey just phone tapped you.
Speaker 3: Oh I hate you right now, pay back the bitch.