Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is the j Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 1: He's back.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Doctor Umar Johnson.
Speaker 1: Welcome, brother Peace and Pan Africanism. Good to see you brothers again.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling it? I'm all right, I'm all right. You see we got you on the wall over there. Brother, You ain't even see it.
Speaker 2: You even see itself right there?
Speaker 1: Yes, man, good looking out. You're looking out all right.
Speaker 3: How does doctor Umar feel about being the black boogeyman for interracial relationship?
Speaker 1: It's good and it's bad. The good side is I hear from a lot of brothers who have gave up the bunny hopping. They send me messages in box. They stopped me at the airport, so I do see the positive effect. You know, brother, I'm with a queen now, I see the difference. If I never listened to you, I would have never really evaluated my behavior. That's the good side.
Speaker 3: Got.
Speaker 1: The not so good side is also get the hate mail from brothers who I committed to the bunny hopping. Gotcha right, and they can be very aggressive and their repudiation of my position. I was at the airport coming from Atlanta last week, and I don't know what they be expected, but when I see a brother with his snow bunny at the airport, it's almost as if they expect me to approach them or something like we're going through security, the brother with the white girl, and they looking at me like like they wait for me to swing on them or something. I'm like, bro, it ain't that the man, Your life is your life. I still respect you as a human being. I just don't think your selection is in the best interest to where black people need to be headed, that's all. But when I see them interracial couples, man, they look like they're getting ready for war or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean because the things you say. They don't know what you're gonna say, what gonna come out your mouth, if you gonna grunt, if you're gonna say something. So they gotta they gotta repair themselves, right.
Speaker 1: But see the essence of the messages still love though, So even if I disagree with what you're doing, we still family at some level, and she's still a human being regardless. So you know, sometimes they'll come up to me as a couple and I'll speak to them as a couple and they may say, what can you explain why you don't really agree what we're doing, And I'll do it in a very respectful tone. And I've never had an issue when we had those conversations. So from where my perspective is, I'm like, yeah, I'm strong in my position, but I'm still leading with love. So nobody should ever feel some type of way about seeing me in public, although they do.
Speaker 3: I told you I was all the way in zanza Bal. I sent you the video doctor ball. I was in Zanzibal and a brother whom zanzer Bal was talking to me and he was saying how much he like a lot of the things doctor Wumar said. But he's like, I just don't understand his position on the snow bunnies.
Speaker 1: It's a contradiction about how you cut the cake. Because those children who are going to be black, how can you tell them be black and proud? If you didn't make them with a black woman, you chose to incubate your seed in a non African woman. How can you then turn around and raise those children to be black and proud, when if you were black and proud, you would have chose a black woman to canbate your seed. Then it doesn't make sense for the descendant of the slave to be planning his seed in the descendant of the slave master. Now it's a complete contradiction.
Speaker 2: What do your views? Has your views changed on mixed people right? Because you know people will say, even if you have a drop of black blood in you, you're black.
Speaker 1: I do the one parent rule, Okay, So for me, if one of your parents are black, you're black. Take Drake, if he identifies as black, full time, he black. And that's never been an issue for us within the Pan African movement, going back to the beginning of the time. We've never rejected the offspring of the union because nobody's responsible for how they got here. And so that's why Bob Marley, there's no contradiction for us. A lot of our ancestors were of mixed race. Frederick Douglas, who I'm related to, it's no contradiction because you don't choose how you come into this world, but you still have the DNA of Africa within you. But you got to identify full time. That's where it becomes an issue without Dominican Republican brothers and sisters, Puerto Rican Africans of Cuban Africans, because sometimes they will either comempletely reject the African ancestry right or they may say, I do have African ancestry, but I don't not identify as Latino African. I'm Spanish. You see what I'm saying. Or you look at what goes on between the Dominican Republic and Haiti that whole intense A light skin, dark skin, I'm African, you ain't African type of situation. We repudiate all that you either black all the time or you black none of the time.
Speaker 3: You know, people think because you have such a love for black people, that's for whatever reason, that translates to hate for white folks.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, because if that were true, why do I get so many requests for help from white parents? Why do I get so many requests for help from Asian parents? A raparents they don't have a problem. Text in my phone saying hey, can I pay this consultation? I need you to look at my child psychological evaluation. I never get apprehension from white parents when they need my help on special education or mental health cases. You see what I'm saying. So if it were that bad, I would assume they would not be reaching out to me. They have no issue reaching out to me, and they don't go through a filter. They come direct, even the snow bunnies. Listen, I know how you feel about that. I need help with my son. He's a white boy, blond hair, blue eyes. Will you help us pay the fee?
Speaker 3: I got you, And if you hated them, you wouldn't get off of the help.
Speaker 1: Why would I help him at all? You see what I'm saying. Some of them buy my book too. They say, hey, I know your book is towards black families, but the information in there we can use it too.
Speaker 2: So do white parents ever call you and say, hey, my white son or my white daughter is into this black boy or black girl and we need to we want to RaSE him from there. Do they ever call you for that?
Speaker 1: No? I get the opposite. I'll get the black mother who say, doctor, Uma, my son is bunny hopping and it looks like he has a point of no return. Can you help me out? That's what I get. Do you have a camp, because I am I need a camp that's a good idea. What they do bunny hopping recovery. Bunny hopper is anonymous a camp. I need a camp. That's not a bad idea, that is a very good idea. You just gave you an idea. So what they do? Call you? How do you bring my God? They be upset like doctor uh, he's taking a white girl to the prime And I thought that was it. No no, no, she's living with him in his dorm. No no, no, they're about to move in together. No no, no, she's pregnant. Now what can I do? And the first thing I say to the black mother is are you sure you did not model love or addiction to whiteness before your son? Because many of these mothers who have an issue with this son with the white girl god, blond hair, blind weave. You see what I'm saying of the green contacts, Like I'm looking at how you present yourself. You look like you're trying to be a white girl. So if the mother is imitating whiteness, why wouldn't the son be attracted to it? Because your first love affair is with your mother, not sexually, psychosocially. So therefore, if I see my mother imitating white women? Are you not indirectly through your behavior suggesting that I date white females. So I think a lot of black mothers have to really check themselves with regard to how they're modeling the fact that they believe within themselves as a woman that white women are more attractive.
Speaker 3: And I want to ask you some Columbus Shaw says, since we're talking about that, you said he got some heat for saying that black men are dating outside their race because most Black women are raised by single mothers and absentee fathers and taught a don't need a man mentality. What are your thoughts on?
Speaker 1: Well, here's what I would say to my brother, Columbus Short and I'm a fan of his. Are we not all victims of the systemic oppression and injustice that racism has introduced into our community? So, just as you have black women who didn't grow up with their father, you have black men who didn't grow up with their fathers or their mothers. In other words, why is it acceptable for the black man raised by a black woman without his dad to reject a black woman raised by her mother without her dad. I think sometimes black men can be guilty of a double standard where we want a perfect offering when we ourselves are not a perfect offering. And to that point, I think black men need to recognize the fact that one of the reasons we have so much conflict with black women is because we don't operate on a masculine platform with our women all the time. We tend to operate on a female platform, for example, when the woman gets angry, rather than you trying to understand your queen nine emotionally. So you can't have both people in a relationship with a low emotional IQ because of both people in the home. If you and your wife both have a low emotional IQ, if you and your wife both have a low emotional IQ, y'all gonna argue over everything because nobody says, I am not gonna emote over this. I'm not gonna deal with this with feelings. I'm gonna use reason and intelligence. That's what the man is supposed to do. But guess what we do. Raised by single mothers, many of us, we reflect right back to them that emotional trauma that they're throwing on us. So in essays, you have two females arguing, although one is in a man's body. Black men have to start being masculine and less feminine. All this cattiness, this back and forth between black men and black women on the internet that is feminine and feminine. Masculinity operate like that. Masculinity wants to understand where the woman is coming from. Masculinity wants to then intervene, study himself, evaluate his behavior, and try to level up to where she needs him to be. But arguing back and forth with women as a man, that's anti masculine behavior. What we really needed some testosterone shots. We need more testosterone because black men are mimicking female behavior emotionally and they're not even recognizing it.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of women who have high emotional like yous, who don't get caught up in the petty back.
Speaker 1: And for yes certain yes, sir, But normally more often than not, it's supposed to be the male. Sometimes the women does have that, which is good, but that also speaks to the fact that the women are becoming more masculinized and the men are becoming more feminized, not in terms of sexuality, but in terms of personality. The way that we are engaging each other in the back and forth male female thing. If we want to get real basic about it. You're dealing with two traumatized people who have not healed themselves out. They're trying to make a healthy relationship. Two unhappy people cannot make a healthy relationship. It is impossible. You cannot get water from oil. You can't get oil from water. If she's traumatized because her father abandoned her and he's traumatized because his mother chose her second husband over him, you got to deal with those unmet childhood issues. Most of us are still dealing with unmet childhood issues, and we're giving the responsibility to our partner to heal us from demons that can only be here with our parents. My wife can't undo what my mama did. I got to work with my mama. Your husband can undo what your daddy did. You got to work with your husband. But because we don't want to go back into the pain, because we've often eliminated those people from my lives, we just say, you know what, I'm gonna have to work on this with my husband. I'm gonna have to work on this with my wife. They can be a support for you, but they can't beat a solution. We have too many spiritual vampires floating around the Black community. These are emotionally toxic people who don't present themselves as they are to the opposite sex. They present their social self, their psychological mass, and you don't realize who they really are Envy and Charlotte Maye until somebody gets pregnant. Y'all moving together, get married, or get engaged. The whole time y'all were dating, it was perfect. You said, I've been dating my queen for ten years. We never had an issue, get married, divorced than six months. You know why, because once y'all moved in that house together, your ego no longer wants to lie to her. Your ego no longer wants to lie to her Charlotte may and her ego doesn't want to lie to you. So now you start seeing things that you never saw ten twenty years when y'all were dating, because in cross proximity, the ego drops this mass.
Speaker 3: Damn doctor Whoma ain't playing the day. Let's get to it. There's a lot of things to talk about. Do you think President Biden should step down?
Speaker 1: Do I think President Biden should step down? I got a couple answers to that. On the one end, Presidents don't make the final decisions anyway, So because they are puppets, it really wouldn't matter if he stepped down or not. However, from an optics perspective, he's showing against Donald Trump, and that debate didn't look good at all, even though they only three years apart. Right on the flip side, I'm not too sure the Democratic Party is ready to anoint Kamala Harris as quote unquote commander in chief because, as you know, in the post Barack Obama era, the last thing poor white America wants to see is another black person that's commander in chief. So I don't think they necessarily want to go that route. They don't have to. There's others as well. But at the end of the day, both men are extremely up there in age because I don't want to be a senior shamer if you would, right, because seniors are just as capable intellectually, many of them as those of us in our age bracket. At the same time, there's still the two oldest men to ever run and rerun for president of the United States. But you know what, doesn't that also speak to the weaknesses in both parties. If Joe Biden is the best the Democratic National Committee has. If Donald Trump is the best the Republican National Committee has. What is that saying about the talent y'all incubating?
Speaker 2: So what do you think about, you know, blacks loving Donald Trump so much, shaking his hand, kissing his kissing his hand, rubbing his bag, saying we support it.
Speaker 1: What do you think about slave master syndrome, white Jesus syndrome? We don't care if the white Jesus wears red or blue. We don't care what side of the owl that they're on. You know, Black America suffers from battered spouse syndrome envy. And what batter spouse syndrome speaks to is the fact that no matter how bad you beat me up, if I believe I need you in order to survive, I'm never going anywhere. And part of our problem, part of the equation to our problem as American Africans, while we don't do anything on our own, is we are often waiting for the great White Savior to come. This is a message that has been rehearsed for us in church. We get it in the media, we get it in the black community. So black people will never ever abandon their hope of a white savior coming to save them. Donald Trump has no record whatsoever of saving black folks. When people ask me who you going to vote for at this point, neither one of them are going to get my vote. I considered Courtnel West because I love doctor West, intelligent, strong, good nature. But he's a bunny hopper, so he can't get my vote. Now, when I come back to Donald Trump and Joe Biden, I look at the fact that Donald Trump signed thirteen federal deaf executions while he was president. More than half of them was signed after Joe Biden won the election. Think about that. Now, Biden gets elected in November, sworn in January. Between that time, Donald Trump executes half of those thirteen people. Five of them were black men, and two of those black men were presumed innocent and their attorneys had introduced a stay of execution to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court turned them down, and Donald Trump executed those brothers. So when I hear black men say I'm voting for Donald Trump because he's going to bring more money in economic vitality into the black community, I say, what about the fact that he's out here killing black folks? You understand without no remorse at all, signing those type of federal death warrants. Two brothers was murdered within twenty four hours of each other. One of them was forty years old, and he was the first person to be murdered in seventy years for a crime he committed as a teenager. And in one of those cases, about six of the jurors said they would have changed their decision on the death sentence had they knew the information that the prosecution had withheld from them. That's why the attorney wanted to stay of execution to give the defense time to reformulate an argument in Supreme Court Snow Bunny Clarence Thomas and that crew said no, and Donald Trump signed his life away. So you got to look at that. You also got to look at the fact that Donald Trump wants to give police one hundred percent amenity. Wait a minute, look how they're killing us now. So now you're telling me that anything the police do in their line of duty, they cannot be held accountable for making bad mistakes and bad decisions. And you would have put that back in office. That's thirsty. Black men worry more about money than the lives of their people.
Speaker 3: The Supreme Court is corrupt, yes, legitimate, absolutely. How come enough people not talking about that.
Speaker 1: Because I don't think they understand the tripart take nature of American so called democracy. The Supreme Court, the President in the Congress, they actually have equal weight. Right, well, they did. But now, what the Supreme Court just did was they gave the president a few days ago absolute immunity from criminal prosecution for decisions made in office and carrying out his constitutionally protected duties. That's very dangerous because what that says is the president can never go to jail even if he commits genocide if it was done in an act of office. So let's say, hypothetically, Donald Trump, but Joe Biden sends the National Guard into New York to quell a Black protests, and the National Guard, god forbid, ends up executing a five thousand of our brothers and sisters who were protesting peacefully, even though it was ordered by the President of the United States. He cannot be held accountable for that. Why because he did it in discharging his duties as commander in chief. So we don't long longer have a president. We have an emperor, we have a czar, we have a King, because what the Supreme Court just did is said the president is beyond reproach and the president is beyond the reach of the law. Dangerous.
Speaker 3: I feel like enough people aren't having that conversation. They're not having that conversation to me, like, I understand, you know, talking about Biden and his bad debate performance. I get it. Yeah, I even understand talking about Project two thousand twenty five, even though it's a hypothetical. But this is happening now, yes, and nobody.
Speaker 1: Has And for black folks, it don't matter if it's Trump or Biden. The bottom line is the president of the United States, none of whom have ever been friends of the black community, will have the ability to do what they want as long as it takes place within the execution of duty. They cannot be held criminally liable. Now here's my thing. I wonder what are the repercussions of that on the World Court when you're dealing with genocide in the Geneva Convention. So are you saying that the president of the United States cannot be held criminally responsible for crimes of genocide against humanity? That goes against the whole Geneva Convention. So I'm wondering what the UN and what the World Court has to say about the Supreme Court's decision.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on Donald Trump currently and in particular the agenda that is Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: The Project twenty twenty five reminds me a lot remember the New Gingrich Contract on America back at the turn of the century. It kind of reminds me of that. It is very dangerous. But when I look at Project twenty twenty five, a lot of it is already being carried out. You fault. So they want to eliminate the Department of Education. I think we talked about this probably my first visit to the Breakfast Club, where I spoke of how the US Constitution does not give your child a right to an education. The word education is not in the constitution. But many people feel like educational taxes or their taxes that go to education is to burden some incumbersome and they're saying, why do I have to pay school tax when a constitution doesn't even give nobody a right to get an education in the first place, So why am I paying for this? So a lot of people want to phase that out. Remember when you go to White America. Half of White America either don't have school aged children or don't send them a public school anyway. So when it completely blot out the school tax, not only that, the money that still remains, they want to redirect at the not charter schools, to private schools and parochial schools, which to my understanding, is a violation of the separation of church and state. How can you get public money to the Catholic school? But that's what they want to do. They also want to shut down Social Security. They also want to completely eliminate all diversity, equity and inclusion laws and bills. But I gotta say this though, because the Democrats are pretty hypocritical, because when you look at what Governor Desantists is doing in Florida, and when you look at the fact that you got eighteen states that have already passed laws to eliminate all diversity, equity and inclusion program that's a third right, Why aren't the Democrats pushing back against it? A governor? Excuse me? President Biden was reportedly reportedly stated that he will not push back against the Republican effort to eliminate all DEI programs. So doesn't that make you complicit in the removal of the DEI. See what the Democrats do that black people tend not to catch on is they'll let the Republicans play the bad guy because they can't afford to lose the black vote. So although we don't support DEI ourselves, we're not gonna be the ones to front this. We're gonna let the Santists and the other Mavericks go out and do this. But guess what, We're not gonna push back against us, So it looks like it wasn't us, it was you. Because silence in the face of injustice is complicity. And that's why, as far as I'm concerned, the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are two wings on the same bird. And the one question we never have, when do we going to organize the black vote before we vote? If you notice, everybody tells us to vote, the politicians, black businesses, the fraternities, the churches, vote vote vote, the Urban League, the NAACP Congressional Black Caucus, vote vote vote. Why do you think nobody never says organized the black vote before you vote? So we vote as a block, so politicians know we're doing this as a people. You know, why if we voted as a block, Envy, we could hold people accountable. See if I vote as a block, I can hold Eric Adams accountable, I can hold Brandon Johnson accountable. I can hold Kamala Harris accountable because she know we went to the post as a people united and won this. But when you vote as individuals, get cyphrenic, disorganized black votes. Who you're gonna hold accountable? Envy? The man could do what he wants. You voted alone. You didn't link your vote with nobody. What can you do to me? You said you go to the Joe biddie. What you're gonna do about police jennercide? What can you do to me? You voted by yourself. If you notice, if your political power is all about mass organization, if you're not organized, your vote only matters to the person you're electing. It'll never matter to us.
Speaker 2: Why don't you think we have an organization? I was watching it. I can't remember, but I think maybe Godfree Godfrey was talking about we just can't organize, even as organized crime. Like there's the Russian mafia, and there's the Chinese mafia, there's the Irish mafia, there's the Italy, the Italian mob. But then we can't organize together. Why do you think that is legally?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're absolutely right to your issue with crime. Take the Italian mafia back in their heyday. No women, no children, no elders. If you kill one, even by accident, we take your life. That was the rule. But in the black community, you can hit the eldest, hit the kids, the pregnant women, no rules, no consequences, self hatred, petty differences, and the indoctrination of white supremacy, meaning most black people feel the only people they need to be accountable to are whites. They can never answer to a black person. This is why if you talk to any black supervisor or black manager, they'll tell you they get more hell from their black employees than their white ones. Because whenever we see black authority, we rebel against it because we've been trained to believe that black people are worthless. And if you yourself is worthless, how much more worthless will be your authority over me. Until we do something about the collective self hate of African people, we will never change anything else. It is the psychological crutch of self hate that keeps us where we are. We are two trillion dollar people. Why be waiting for reparations. Don't get me wrong, We're entitled to reparations, But why are we waiting on them with that type of money. It makes no sense. It's because we do not believe in work it together. We would rather wait on white supremacy to change itself before we change ourselves.
Speaker 3: I don't know. So if we can ever reverse the self hate that we have.
Speaker 1: We can, But you got to start with the children. Here's the problem. We're raising the children the same way we were raised. You see that. I look at the way the Somebody just sent me the video the other day of three girls stomping out this crossing guard, I mean stomping her out, tried to kill her. I don't know what happened, tried to kill her. Right Where do children get that? Where do they get this thing to self destruct, crash out on each other. They're taught it in their homes. And this is why when I first conceptualized the FDMG academy, I said, I want a residential school. I don't want them to come home. You know why, because I know the sickness is in the home. This is not in your DNA. It's passed down into generationally, from grandparent to parent, from parent to child. So if we want a new mindset, if we want a new consciousness, if we want a new program or platform, you have to train the children. There's an African proverb that says, whenever a new black baby is born, that's a message from God that he hasn't given up on African people yet. But until we start doing something with the children differently than what was done with us, nothing will ever change. It starts with the next generation.
Speaker 3: I see you, you know the Frederick Douglas Marcus Garvey Academy. Yes, sir, I see you in the building all the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir. They still saying we're the school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're still say everybody knows where you can't miss it. And you just was asking for something. What was you just asking for? Uh?
Speaker 1: Somebody to help us with the floors, with the floor we got we got so last time I was here, remember I was still struggling with the age vac. Remember that. So the age vac is done, plumbing is done, all the systems repaired. That was superficials. We gotta get the doors done. We got some doors that gotta be replaced. We got another layer of paints, so we're gonna do one more paint day. And then we got eleven floors. When we took the old rugs out, we got to cover them up right. So in fact, coming here one of the good sisters, who sister Jennifer out of Trenton, shout out to her and her husband. Uh. She has an uncle who does floor so I'm gonna meet with him this weekend and see what type of price he can give. Also some other brothers who do floors, and the prices wasn't too bad, you know what I mean. So once we do that last layer of coat and do them floors, were applying for the certificate of occupancy.
Speaker 3: You think that's gonna be hard to get.
Speaker 1: It could be because in talking with some of the businesses in the neighborhood, they're telling me that they've had to wait months before the city came out to do their inspection. This is what they're saying. I don't know if it's true. They say, doc, you might got to wait a minute, and because you are who you are, they might try to nitpick you too. So I'm just gonna, you know, hope for the best. You know what I mean, but cautiously understand that because they never thought we would finish, this could be a little bit of a push. I just hope it don't get to the point where I got to have a protest, you follow me. I hope it don't get to the point where we got to drag the city into court for discrimination against us because they never thought we would finish. And we're done, you know what I'm saying. And I got to thank y'all for that because y'all help me get the word out, you know what I mean. So we there and so guy Willing, I believe if they don't take forever to inspect the building, hoping we get these floors done quickly, we should be able to have our inspection before the end of the summer.
Speaker 3: Are you concerned that some of these negroes, because that's that's been the only thing they can come at you with, Doctor, I don't got the school. Now that the school is, the school is almost done, do you think that some of these negroes are going to be protesting the most.
Speaker 1: Yes, because they're not gonna stop now that I'm open. They got to move the goalposts right sure, Now, it's how many kids? What is he teaching how many? They're never going to stop because the motivation is slandered. See, in the beginning, I thought the motivation was truth. I thought people who questioned me sincerely just wanted to know, are you scamming us? And then when I started breaking everything down and showing them how I'm not scamming them, and we ain't even spent no money because we ain't found no contractors, then I realized this ain't about the truth. This is about slander. Y'all just want to be entertained at my expense. And so people say, well, why haven't you been more transparent? I've been too transparent every time I come up and I think where we at, what problems we got? You know what I mean? How much more money we need? This is what we're going through. In fact, I think I've been too transparent. When we open up the next school, I'm not going to be that transparent. Y'all see it when it opens, no matter how long it takes. But I felt the need to be transparent because I didn't want to lose my loyal supporters. Because remember, most of FDMG donors, they are repeat donors. Very few people have only donated one time. These people who are questioning me, they've never donated at all, ain't got children going to the school, don't live nowhere there will make ting delaware, you understand me. So they're just doing this for kicks and giggles. The you two being struggle streamers, they will slander my project. These you two being struggle streamers, that's what they are YouTube, being struggle streamers. They will slander my project that get an extra one hundred views. Literally, you go to they pay. You did all that for one hundred views, You thirsty struggle streamer. You see what I'm saying. So my thing is, don't even feed them, stay focused on the work.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, what were your thoughts on on Diddy and everything that's going on with Diddy? We know what he did was horrific?
Speaker 1: Yes, or what are your.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on everything that's happening with Diddy?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's all you said. If Kathy was darkskin, itn't even.
Speaker 1: Be I believe that absolutely horrific, indefensible. But the response from the black community envying Charlottemagne, I believe it's somewhat hypocritical, and and I say that is forty percent of domestic abuse victims are Black women. Black women are being beat on on a regular basis. The femicide rate for black women is going through the roof. A Black woman is three times as likely as any other woman to be murdered by her lover, black or white. Y'all saw what happened with the sister in Milwaukee. Nineteen year old black sister, what about a month or two ago, went on a date with a thirty three year old Caucasian man. He killed her, dismembered her, spread her body all over the city. This is recent. And then you had a little seventeen year old sister down in Kate Carral, Florida. She walking back from the movies with her two friends, and a white boy just pull over, gets out the car and murders in broad daylight. And I ain't got to show you all the murders of black men what we're doing to our own women. I just saw one the other day with a brother killed, as children killed, the woman killed himself. Those are not typically Black crimes. We don't normally do that kind of stuff. We don't crash out like that, But we are now because the spirit foundation of African people, and the emotional wellness of African people is beginning to erode because we have bought into the ideology of material consumption that American capitalism has pushed on us. And we believe being happy and being whole and being psychologically healthy means owning and earning. So we equate health psychological health, which how much do I make and how much do I earn? And how much do I own? And that is not the foundation upon which African spirituality rests. We are a people where relationships are the most important thing to African people. Relationships, not what you earn, what you drive, and what you wear. But we bought into that and as a result of that, we are suffering from a spiritual famine. We are a spiritually infamished people and we're not recognizing it. And this is why rich blacks as well as poor blacks are equally likely to commit suicide or crash out on somebody else and take their life. So my thing is, when are we going to get back to valuing relationships and people more than the things that we own. That is a very big problem with us.
Speaker 2: Back to to dittyst.
Speaker 1: Back to ditty, It's hypocritical envy, because when I look at the amount of Black women who are abused in the community, and I look at the amount of Black people who turn the other cheek to this. Being a therapist, I see these things. Black women being abused in the church. They're being abused in the temple, They're being abused in the mass JD. They're being abused in the college. Teenage girls are being abused in their homes by their boyfriends. So I see all these black people snapping out on Ditty, as they should. He was wrong. But you didn't snap out on your son when he smacked his girlfriend up in front of your face. You didn't snap out on your brother when he's choked out his fiance. You didn't even You didn't snap out on your husband when he snapped out on you. So Diddy can be exposed and humiliated and shamed and embarrassed, but not the men in your life. When your son beasts on his wife, when your uncle, when your cousin, when your frat brother, when your pastor is guilty of doing the same thing Diddy did, it gets a pass. But when Diddy does it, he has to be exposed. I don't like the double standard that we have I don't like this hypocritical outrage at Diddy, but we don't see the same thing in the black community. For example, how many domestic abuse shelters have we opened since the Cassie Diddy film came out? If with that outrage, all these single black women being abused with children, right, how many celebrities or regular Black people have opened up domestic abuse shelters? How much money have has Black America donated to the fight against domestic abuse in our community? Go to the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church admits to they admit to at least ten thousand incidents of sex abuse against children involving over forty three hundred pastors or priests since nineteen fifty. From nineteen fifty to twenty twenty two, between ten and eleventh incidents of child sex abuse forty three hundred priests. Can I ask you a question, if what did he did is so bad, why do we still have three million African American Roman Catholics? If we are against abuse, Help me understand how this is wrong but molest than our kids are not.
Speaker 3: I tend to see people care more about issues when celebrities are attached and it makes me feel like they don't even care about the issue, they just care about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, the celebrities, I absolutely agree. I absolutely agree. And to your point that you raised earlier, if that was Lizzo and not Cassie, are we having this conversation if that was Lizzo, if that was a full figured chocolate African queen, doesn't even make the media. And then the other thing fellas.
Speaker 3: Big Lizzo, Yes, because she's a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Got you. But if it's just a regular four figure chocolate right, And I do believe Cassie's complexion plays a role in this because we do have a light skin supremacy issue in the black community. We also got dark supremacy issues as well. But if she's not a mixed race, light skinned sister and not a celebrity, this ain't this ain't no issue. This ain't no issue, you know because even in religion, I've seen pastors and emams condone violence against women. You know what I mean? You know? So I think the Black community got to stop being hypocritical. If we're really against domestic violence, let's do something against it. Because I raally hear celebrities, I raally hear civil rights leaders. I really hear business leaders talk up and out against the domestic abuse of black women. And when black women get domestically abused, it's twice as bad, you know why, because one that being psychologically harmed, right, and then number two, they can't go to the police because they're gonna be treated like an animal. This is what y'all people do. They can't go to the domestic abuse shelters because white people gonna look at them like they less than trash. So the black woman suffers in silence. And on top of that, what in most states, domestic abuse is a felony. I can't afford to send my children's father to jail. And then when they say, why daddy ain't here because I told, because I turned them in. So it's very complicated when you're dealing with black women and domestic abuse. And then add to that envy and Charlotte Mane in fact that most black women don't have a strong social network, They don't have sisters that they can rely on because those sisters are so insecure about their relationship with their man that you can't come take the spare room in my house, You can't come take the basement, you can't come take the Airbnb because my husband might start developing eyes for you. So you got to stay in that house and keep getting your head beating by that man. Even though I'm claiming to be a born again Christian, even though I'm claiming to be the most devout Muslim of all time, even though I'm claiming to be the top Hebrew in my community. I'm gonna let your husband keep banging your head in because I'm not gonna risk my husband sniffing for your cookies.
Speaker 3: Damn, what are your thoughts? I got so much stuff on to ask you. What do your thoughts in the WNBA, in particular the Kaitlyn Clark angel reaches battle.
Speaker 1: For Here's the thing my thoughts on Kaitlyn Clark and injuries. First of all, must respect the Caitlin Clark because to her credit, I don't feel she came into the WNBA acting like she was the savior. I did not get that from her. I mean I got from the white powersh structure, the snow bunny mafia of the WNBA that they tried to make her the face of the league before she proved herself, and in doing that, they're overlooking black female athletes who are much better than Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got.
Speaker 1: Ajian Wilson for the Los Angeles Aces. This is the first woman in WNBA history to score thirty five points, grab ten rebounds, and get five steals. So baby, you see what I'm saying. So my thing is, how do you jump to Caitland Clark and overlook Ajia Wilson, a two time WNBA MVP. The Aces? They just won the last two championships. They sell out almost every other game, but the entire media's attention is on Kitlan.
Speaker 3: Clark, Prodigia, Don Staley.
Speaker 1: Prodigia at North Phillies down Stealey absolutely twenty second in dominant right. So when I look at even when we go back to the Lady Game Cocks, they won the championship, and all the attention with the Kitlyn Clark they had a near perfect season, only lost three games in three years. Caitland Clark gets all the attention since win absolutely and they was undefeated last year. Since when have you seen the losing team get more attention in the winning team? And then Gail King oprah sidekick. She gets on the interview with Don Staley and says, what were you thinking, because we were all rooting for Kitland Clark and Iowa. Iowa got what less than two percent Black students who was voting for Iowa, who was rooting for Caitlyn Clark. We wasn't wishing her no harm, but we was rooting for Don Stelley and then Lady Gagcox. The reason I started watching NCAA basketball again because I had a long hiatus, is because of Dawn Staley and then Lady Game Cox, not because of Kitlyn Clark and not because of nobody else. So I felt like Dawn Staley and the Lady Game Cox were shamed, were shamed because they didn't abow down to Caitland Clark and give her the white privilege. The year before when they beat the Lady Game Cox en route to losing two angel rees and lsu anybody who saw the game, so the referees gave it to him. They ripped them off. But of course Don Stelly couldn't say that right because they she'd be accused of playing a race card. But if you saw the game, they got cheated. So they did everything they could to make Caitlyn Clark the great White Savior. She's not there yet I think she's gonna be a great player, right, I think she's gonna have a tremendous legacy. But she's not a top ten player in the league. Now you take to look at Angeries. She's the first player in WNBA history to get thirteen straight double doubles, not rookie period. You see what I'm saying. So it's going to be interesting when it comes down to the Rookie of the Year because you know they want to give it to Kitlyn that's that snowbunny privilege. But look at what Anger Reese is doing. I could probably settle for a cold rookie like they did with a Jason Kidd in Grant Hill. I can settle for a cold rookie, but you're not gonna give it to Caitlin Clark and try to ex out Anger Reese. And I hate the fact that they tried to make Anger Reice the bad guy. And I hate the fact that so many of our brothers in the sports world kind of parodied the narrative of the WNBA and charge the black women of the WNBA with being jealous of Caitlin Clark. Y'all jealous of all these attentions and then you had other brothers who say, well, she's the reason, y'all got flights. Now she's the reason this. How is she the reason when Asia Wilson was doing what she was doing before she got there, and there's other women who was doing what she was doing before she got there. Nobody's jealous of Caitlyn Clark. They're angry at the racism and the double standard that they are witnessing. You can't expect black women of the WNBA, with all the hell that they catch, to sit there and watch someone who is not as good as they are be elevated to a level that they were never put at. It's not fair. It's not jealousy. It's an anger because even at this level of society and professionalism and athletics, I still have to play second fiddle to the white girl, even when she's not good enough.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen you hand out lashes. In a minute, I'm gonna have to start giving them out, though.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts on Steven A.
Speaker 1: Smith some I was talking to somebody the other day. I didn't see what did Stephen They say about OJ? Something about O. J. Simpson.
Speaker 2: He was upset.
Speaker 3: I believe that him Okay had him in the in memori im package. Yeah.
Speaker 1: My view on my brother stephen A. Smith, I vacillate because one minute he'll say something that I say, good, like when they gave Steve Nash the Brooklyn Nets coaching job and he said, no black man gets that job with no experience, and you're gonna coach k D. Kyrie and James Harden. No black man gets that good job, stephen A. And then he'll go right back and do something cooonish like this. If B. E. T. Wants to honor OJ, let them ironor OJ. White people honor white people who are guilty of things right, And let us be clear. Did not OJ get acquitted. He was found innocent, So stephen A. If OJ Simpson was found innocent for the murder of Anna the Cole Smith, I believe the name was what was the name.
Speaker 2: Mur nic Nicole Brown?
Speaker 1: Right, forgive me forgetting the name wrong. But if he was found innocent in a court of law, how can you come back, stephen A. Smith thirty forty years later and say B. E. T was wrong for honoring the man when he was found innocent in court. So you're parroting a white supremacist narrative. I need stephen A to pick aside and stay on it because he floats back and forth. Now, to his credit, at least he does float. Some of them don't even float. They go hard on a white supremacit narrative and stay there, Steve and they go back and forth. I need him to pick a side because every time I'm proud of him, like stephen A did a good job that they breaking this down from a racial standpoint, to go right back to Coonan. So I just need him to pick a side and stay on it because I don't know where he stands.
Speaker 3: God bless it dead. But some people would say, well, now, doctor wom A, you defending a bunny hopper and OJ.
Speaker 1: Great question. I'm not defending the bunny hopping aspect of OJ. I'm defending the fact that OJ Simpson is a black man. And when I'm dealing with issues of black men or black people, what they do to one of us, they can do to any of us. And that's why when I look at Jonathan Major's situation, if you would he had no business bunny hopping. But does that mean Hicks's career should have been destroyed over that incident absolutely because she had a cut on the finger and a cut behind the ear or something like that. So he gets his whole career destroyed, even though we saw on TV he ran from the white girl, ran from the white girl. And I don't know if you saw what his lawyer said, Jonathan Mayor, Major's lawyer said, he got convicted not necessarily and I'm paraphrasing not necessarily because he abused her, but in defending himself from her abuse, he was too aggressive. What the hell is that? And they found that she was guilty of abuse, but the prosecutor said they didn't have enough information to charge her. Look at that. So she walks and he gets his career destroyed. That's a damn shame. Even though he's guilty of bunny hopping. I don't want to see that happen to any black man because that could happen to me under other situations or circumstances that don't involve a white woman. So even if he's a bunny hopper, I still got to separate that out and look at how the impact of this case can affect all black men.
Speaker 3: And when the adults about the power that Lebron has in the Lakers' organization because you brought him. Steve national Y had no experience. When you see Lebron he gets his son drafted and the hiring of JJ Reddick, who's never coached anywhere. Absolutely, what are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: I'm disappointed in Black America because I feel like they're attacking Bronni more than JJ.
Speaker 3: Agree with you.
Speaker 1: How the hell is Bronnie James getting all this heat from Black America but JJ Reddick ain't getting all the sea. JJ Reddick and never won nothing. He ain't went nothing in college, He ain't win none in the NBA, he won no MVP. I don't know if he was ever a first team offense or defense, maybe once or twice, but he clearly don't have the record of a Sam Cassell. Sam Consell should have been offered that Lakers job, and, if not the Lakers job, one of the coaching vacancies. Look at all these good black assistant coaches out there who are being overlooked for white privilege. JJ Reddick did not earn that position. They gave it to him. But rather than attack that, we gonna attack the nineteen year old kid. I want Lebron to play with his son, because the optics of that I think will be very positive for young black males, and I think it could be a small motivation for black men to do more with their sons and more with our So I want to see Lebron and Bronnie on the same court. With one disclaimer. If I don't catch Bronnie James bunny hopping, no damn more because it be bunny hopping, I'm not supporting them. Bronnie James, I love you, young man, but if I catch you bunny hopping, I'm done with you. You're not gonna be a role model bunny hopping. But outside of that, I want to see Lebron and his son, right, you want to see that. That's a good thing. Lebron does so much for basketball and the league. He's not the goat, that's Kobe and Mike, but he done so much for basketball in the league. He deserved that. Why I hate on that, and that's that blackmail jealousy. A big problem we have as black men is we don't like to see each other win. And the reason why we don't like to see each other win is because we operate in that European psychological mode of domination and control over everything. See when I see y'all, I see I and I my roster far and our brothers who I'll be with possibly for Garvey Day and Jamaica next month. They say, I and I, I and I means that when I speak, I'm speaking as you and I. When you speak, you speaking as me and you. When you hurt, I heard, when you struggling, I'm struggling. I A It is oneness. But we got so much competition amongst us as black men that when we see one win, we don't think nobody else can. And you know where that comes from the plantation. Back on the slave plantation, with the manumission laws, the slave master could only free a couple slaves a year. So if you got a plantation of five hundred, all of us want to be free, but only one can. Do you know what that automatically does. That sets us up as rivals, That sets us up as competitors, and that mindset of believing that only one black person can make it at the time is the reason why you get so much hate. It's the reason why you get so much hate. It's the reason why I get so much hate, because we have been conditioned to believe that if DJ Envy is winning on the breakfast Club, I can't win somewhere else. If Charlotta Magne is winning on the breakfast Club, I can't win somewhere else. If Doctor Umer opened up his own school in Delaware, I can't open up one somewhere else. There's enough room for all of us to win. So why did we get so jealous? Because we've been conditioned to think that the minute we get one winner, everybody else gotta loose. And that's what breeds the envy and the hate and the competition. We are not call ocasions. We are not Europeans. That's the way we are united. We stand divided. We thought it's all about I and I, not me and you black men. Got to get back to oneness.
Speaker 3: But want to say, because you said something about Brownie that was interesting. You said, Bronnie, I can't remember how you worded it. Just now you say you can't be a hero if he's Bunny.
Speaker 1: Hop You can't be a hero if your Bunny Hopper.
Speaker 3: But Kobe, God blessed the dead right both named No. I didn't call them role models. I called them the goats of basketball. Okay, Okay, I can't. And Kobe is my personal goat. I think he's the greatest basketball player of all time. I can't hang his picture up in the Frederick Douglas Marcus Garvey Academy, damn, because you bunny hopped.
Speaker 1: I think Eddie Murphy, I'm gonna say he's a close second to Richard Pryor. But Eddie's so talented he may have trump Richard. But guess what, Eddie and Richard are both bunny hoppers.
Speaker 3: And he got black laby mamas two though.
Speaker 1: I know, But his wife is I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I don't even if you're married, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, that last one he was with, she was you see Dave Chappelle, I love him for as human. Dave Chappelle ain't married to a black woman. His picture can't go up in my school. I love him, I like him, but I can't hold you up as a role model because in order for you to complete that role model process, your queen got to look like your mother. You see what I'm saying, And so I can't hold them up. I can respect them. I could like him, but a role model meaning black men, is to come in your image in your steady, in your path. I can't do that. And that's why I'm hoping Broni James does a bunny hot because he's going to get a lot of his father's cachet. Until Lebron's credit. He married Savannah, a beautiful African queen. I need Bronni to do the same thing. And if I could talk to Lebron and Savannah, I want to know why he took a snow bunny to the prom. I guess because Lebron took a snow bunny to the prom. But I need Lebron and Savannah to work that. I because I love y'all as a great black fell.
Speaker 3: School.
Speaker 1: Why did somebody send me a picture of Lebron with a white girl? This is the other day they said he took a white girl to the pro.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure he took Savantage to the pronce. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe he won on the white girl's prime. Maybe he took Savannah maybe one of the white girl's prime. But somebody said he took a white girl to the prom, so I got to investigate that. But yeah, no bunny hopping black queens forever.
Speaker 2: Nobody never said they said they just sent me on a tech. They said, Eddie Murphy is not married just as girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me why is she? What is she?
Speaker 2: She's Caucasian. See she's Caucasian. Eminem, Yes, can't be the goat because he's white.
Speaker 1: Is with Eminem? Cannot be the goat because he's white. First of all, my perspective on this issue is not about Eminem. I gotta make this clear. It could be anybody. You follow what I'm saying. You could put Maclin Moore in the conversation or MC search no Caucasian, Arab, East Indian, European, Jew, Latino, no non African can be the best of anything that is African, because that is our culture and you never relinquish control over your culture. So he could be a great lyricist if they were to say he's one of the best lyricists of all time. They can say that if they want. But you ain't no goat. You don't put a white person over something that we created that has roots going to all way back to ancient Kimmit and you're gonna give it over to a Caucasian. That's not fair. You do not do that. There's too many black MC's who are better than Eminem lyrically, who if you're going to go goat status, you need to consider. But Eminem and a lot of them who are saying this are only saying this because they're hoping Eminem throw them some money, throw them a cameo. I don't think they're really speaking out of their truth. I think they're speaking out of their desperation to get put on by Eminem. But I was very disappointed and seeing all these black males come out against me and defense the Eminem. I think they're all went the law school overnight and got a law degree because they put on some of the best soliloquies I've ever seen. And I ain't gonna call they names, but I'm disappointed, and because some of them are like, they're my favorite artists, right, And I'm like, come on, bro, you don't feel the need to protect your culture from nobody. And I'm seeing them defend Eminem without his requestsut without a requirement, without being paid. And you know what bothered me, I've never seen none of them rappers who defended Eminem against me. I've never seen them defend black women like that in public. I've never seen them speak out against domestic violence like that. I never seen them speak out of disrespect towards Black women in public. So you will go to war for a white man. Here we go white Jesus syndrome again. I gotta defend my savior. You'll go to war for Eminem, You'll go to war for Caitlin Clark, You'll go to war for JJ Reddick, and you'll never lift your voice up to protect a black woman in public.
Speaker 2: Kendrick Lamar Vus Drake.
Speaker 1: Here's my issue with Kendrick Lamar Versus Drake. First of all, shout out to Kendrick. I think he's one of the more socially progressive rappers.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I don't see him worshiping materialism like so many of the rest of them do. I like Kendrick and what he brought those brothers together to celebrate without any violence, the whole community loving it. I thought it was beautiful. Shout out to Kendrick. But Kendrick, I need you to keep that same energy when it's time to fight against gentrification in Los Angeles because Black people are being displaced in extreme numbers in Los Angeles, Compton, South Central, Long Beach, all in that area. So don't just bring out people together to party and then support your beef with Drake. Bring them the gather the protest, to march, and to organize against gentrification. Because there is a Mexican bourgeoisie, white bourgeoisie click in LA that is working together against Black people. I'm gonna say the Mexicans and the Caucasians, not as a group, but their elites and their leaders are clicking up and working against Black people in Los Angeles County and surrounding areas to push us out the neighborhood. Black incarceration rates in California are some of the highest in the country. Kendrick Lamar, why don't we organize against that? We see organized to hire some of our young people, organize the build a school, organized to build a hospital. I like what he did, but don't tell me you only did that to celebrate the beef. You understand. Use those brothers, bring them back together and achieve something systematically to help our people out. Same thing. Go for Drake. You and Canada. Black people in Canada struggling. I got a lot of supporters in Canada. We talk all the time. I be going to Canada next month or maybe three months from now, but nonetheless they catching the same hell miseducation, mass incarceration, gentrification, police genocide, economic of park time. Drake, Are you thinking about building the school, drake? Are you going to open up a supermarket? Drake? Are you going to open up a farm and teach these young kids how to farm? Same thing for Kendrick Lamary. I got the money to do it. I'm not pocket watching. But don't bring those people together just the party. You got to bring us together to do something, because what you're doing is you're playing on people emotions. Black people see crips and bloods coming together. Shout out to both of them, piecing it up, working together and joining themselves with Kendrick. That was good. We need the social we need a break, we need a release. But brother, we also need political progress. We also need economic structure. We also need social progress. So don't just limit it to that. Take it to the next level. And I do got to say this on that note of the whole eminem being the goat. You got to have boundaries around your culture. When I saw Rick Ross got swung on by that Caucasian, that bothered me because here you have a black artist being swung on by a Caucasian who also believe was an artist, but it was over to Drake Beef. We have allowed nine Africans to get so comfortable in our culture that they would step to an artists and swing on him in the name of a beef that is all black, that ain't got nothing to do with them, and feel completely comfortable swinging on a black artist. That should not be acceptable. Not all black. Say that again, what do you mean.
Speaker 3: Because Drake is not all black? He's half black.
Speaker 1: Well, there's really no such thing as half He's a black man with a white mother. But to what I understand, Well, and I guess this is controversial because I believe Drake always identified as black. That's what I saw. I don't follow him heavy, but that's what I saw. I'm hearing people say he didn't necessarily it was cosplay.
Speaker 3: It was it was cosplay, meaning that he was pretending to imitate Black American culture in order to Drake Drake.
Speaker 1: I saw that. Now, when when was that in his life? It's not acceptable? But was that recent? Was he a kid?
Speaker 3: I think mostly when he became a rapper. As you've seen him evolved, You know what I mean, because you remember the originally they had the video where he had the bar mitzvah in the video. Okay, he was just a cool Jewish kid.
Speaker 1: But he was always okay, so he.
Speaker 3: Never claim to be black American though, I never heard that from Drake.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I know if he ever said I'm mixed race, I'm not black, I'm mixed race.
Speaker 2: I've never heard.
Speaker 3: He's always claimed his Jewishness.
Speaker 2: Always, Yes, He's always he's always claimed.
Speaker 1: That, yes, Okay, So he's always been unapologetic about the Jewishness, absolutely, but not necessarily unapologetic about being black. I haven't heard that, But then he needs to clarify. I wouldn't need Drake to clarify that for me. You think I think he's.
Speaker 2: Been black, but he's also said that he's Jewish.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with him saying that because he don't have to renounce his mother to be a black man. You follow what I'm saying. But I need him to be unapologetic about his blackness. And if he's more unapologetic about being Jewish then he is about being African, then I can't consider him one of us. He got to clarify that for me, right I'm working from the assumption that he's made it clear that I'm black, and I know that's who I am. If he ain't made that clear, then I need some answers from Drake, which means Kendrake is justified in his crier. Not like us.
Speaker 3: He told Kendrick. He said, Yo, you you always rapping like you want to set the slaves tree. Drake said that, yes, one of the disc records.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, that's why Kendrick said on his record, No, once upon a time we all was in change. Yes, Homeie still double down calling us some slaves. Yes, that's why he said that in response to what Drake said.
Speaker 1: I didn't know Drake. Oh man, Oh no, okay, I got the table this one. I got some research to do. Drake, hit me up. If this is wrong. I need clarity, my brother. I need clarity. Now. I understand where Kendrick came from. But my thing again with Kendrick lov him likingim take this to another level. You have that type of influence amongst our people where you can bring opposing parties together, have fun and enjoy themselves. Let's build something with that in itg We can't stop with partying. We have to pro create another thing.
Speaker 3: Kendrick said. He said he didn't want to hear Drake say say the word nigga no more. And you were on Little Yachti's a Safe Place podcast and you said that the use of the n world should be outlawed because the PTSD absolutely traumatic slavery.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Malcolm Jamal Warner was up here. He feels the same way.
Speaker 1: So yes, nobody should be using it. Because when I call you an ni doublega, you don't you never met me before. And Charlotmagne said, hit come on, or Emmy said, hit come on. Are you expecting to see a lawyer, a doctor, a business owner when you get the prefix niwga or are you expecting anything positive to walk through that door? No? You see, so the word does not have a positive connotation. And here's the bigger question. Why are we trying to rescue the most racially offensive and derogatory term ever used in the history of mankind. You don't see European Jews trying to rescue of the pejorative terms used against them. You don't see Latinos doing that. You don't see Asians show me and other people who are fighting for the right to use the most dehumanizing label in history to refer to each other in a social space. It speaks to the self hate. It speaks to the fact that we do feel inferior to other people. Because if I didn't feel inferior, there's no way in hell I would fight for the right for for envy to call me that.
Speaker 3: Damn. I got a few more questions Philadelphia, Well, just in general, what do you think about school choice? Because we saw what happened in Pennsylvania recently, where's been upset with z because jay Z decided him and Rock Nation decided to be a benefactor to this school choice.
Speaker 1: Did he change direction? Because I don't think he really knew. He's not an educator, so I think Sean Carter thought he was doing something positive. Yes, did he change direction or did he say I'm staying with this initiative.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, I'm wondering to he should change direction? Mister Carter. Remember we met back in nineteen ninety seven Pricillo Gymnasium, Millersville University. That was me. Oh, anyway, we brought him to the Spring Flame concert, him and KRS one back when I was BSU president. Anyhow, I do not support school choice. I'm gonna tell you why DJMV and Charlotta Mane a millionaires doctor Umar is not DJ and Envy hypothetically got multiple children. So if school choice is going to give them ten thousand dollars per child, you good with that? You know why you can pay the other thirty thousand for your four children's private school tuition. I can't. I'm a working class brother raising four kids on my own pup. If New York City public schools give me ten grand, or Philadelphia Public schools give me ten grand, or Newark, New Jersey public schools give me ten grand, I still got to come up with the other thirty. I still got to come up with the other twenty. My point is school choice only benefits middle and upper middle class Black families. Most of our kids are raised by who they mother sixty seven percent. Fifty percent of all homeless families are Black women and their children fifty percent, which is why I got to get on Area Adams of Brandon when we get to the migrant crisis. But my point is this, how does school choice benefit poor parents? How does it benefit working class I'm barely paying my mortgage, and you see the price of everything has went up, everything, food, utilities, rent. How am I going to pay all these bills as a single black mother raising sixty seven percent of our kids and still find money to offset the cost of tuition. It's not realistic. School choice is a scam. It makes poor people think that we're gonna give you an opportunity to sing a child to a better school, although we know you can't pay the balance. It's a scam. I do not support school choice. Another thing, don't forget about black boys. Dj Nvy hypothetically DJ Envy's son is a problem child. Charlemagne daughter is a problem child. Even though y'all can afford the tuition, you got a problem. You know why, because the Catholic school can accept who they want. The private school can accept who they want when they see all them pink slips in your son's record, when they see all those pink slips in your daughter's record. Even though y'all can afford it, even though y'all celebrities, they gonna say get out of here, and there's nothing you can do. Because they independent or they parochial, they can operate like that public schools gotta take everybody, not the independent schools. So here's my question, where are all the black kids nobody want going to go? Once New York City becomes a complete school choice district. You see that with shutting down public schools. Find a private or front a private or parochial school HICCO ten K. But nobody wants your son where he going to go? You see what I'm saying. You're basically going to create a massive black male high school dropout academic epidemic. It's not like we don't have one, but it's gonna be mushroomed because nobody has to take your child. So all these ady h D boys, ed D oppositional, intermittent, explosive, riddling adderall concerto cyclerk meade, who want them? Because remember, the private schools don't have to have special at Catholic schools don't have to have special let they ain't got no special class for that emotionally disturbed boy. Who gonna take them? Nobody? It's the quickest way to destroy the futures of black boys. I do not support school choice. It's a Republican scam.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to the migrant issue.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, which everybody wants to label. Whenever you talk about what the black activists in Chicago are going through, or whenever you talk about what black people here in New York are complaining about, they'll say, that's maga messaging. How is it maga mess It's not an American message.
Speaker 1: Listen. The bottom line is when Joe Biden got elected, he said he wanted to fast track four million undocumented residents to full citizenship. Black people completely ignored it. I spoke on it. I said, do you know why he won a fast track four million? Because he know he's not gonna do nothing for us. We ain't going to be motivated to vote for him November. So what he's going to do is have these migrants already set up with citizenship so they can replace the black vote that he loses. The migrants are being put in our communities on purpose, New York and Chicago on purpose because they are what the two blackest cities in America, they are the two largest cities in America. They're the two most politically conscious black communities in America. So if we can wash out the black with the brown in New York, if we can wash out the black with the brown in Chicago, Philly, don't stand a chance, Atlanta, don't stand a chance, La Houston, Dallas, Detroit, Chicago, don't stand a chance. The migrants are here for three reasons. Replace us at the post, replace us at the low, low end industry jobs. Right. See when Donald Trump said during the debate that Joe Biden is taking black jobs and giving them to migrants, he was correct, although he didn't say it because he cared about us, But he's right. When people say, what do he mean by black jobs, get out your bougie feelings and deal with the reality. One third of black men have a felony, so there's a lot of jobs they will never qualify for. They are mostly what essential workers, warehouse, trucking, security, and a lot of those jobs are going to who the migrants. So that's what he meant by black jobs. We got to stop being so sensitive and look at the reality of it. I was reading a report the other day they said the Latinos take it over, his taking over the construction jobs, they taking them over, and the low industry work like you're guarding in your landscaping, completely taking it over. They're not the enemy. The problem is black people don't get as much opportunity. So then people say, well, you know, white people don't really like brown people like that. That's true, but you know what the difference is, they don't have the burden of accountability with them that they had with us. We built the country, So every time they look at us to deal with us. The bottom line is y'all brought them here and they built y'all into what y'all are. They don't have to say that to the Venezuelans. They don't have to say that to the Colombians, they don't have to say that to the Mexicans. So although they don't like brown, they will much rather deal with them than the black because with the black, that is a white man's burden that you owe him restitution for two hundred and forty six years of unpaid labor. Now let's look at what Aery Adams is doing over there in New York. A family of Ford is getting fourteen hundred dollars a month. Fourteen hundred dollars a month. Do you know that that's more than what some of the veterans are getting With the child, they're getting more money than veterans who served in the military. Not only that, they getting free food, steps, free childcare, and permanent housing. Although New York City has a black homelessness rate no less than thirty five percent. So you got black people who pay taxes living on the street, and you got migrants who ain't paid a single tax in their life, eating and living better than the black people who built the country. If I was talking to Eric Adams and Brandon Johnson of Chicago, I would ask them something, what are the Democrats? What is the Democratic Party giving you guys that you're willing to sacrifice your political future to push this migrant agenda because I don't see how they get reelected by black folks. I don't see how. And if your city goes to the migrants, you could best believe the migrants ain't elected a black person to mayorship. So you're literally dying on your sword for the Democratic Party. Do you know that New York City has spent one and a half billion dollars on the migrant crisis so far. It's projected that this year so twenty twenty three was one and a half billion dollars to take care of Mike one and a half billion twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five, they said it will cost New York City nine billion. Chicago has spent about three hundred and fifty million dollars this year on the migrant crisis, and that's expected the quadruple. And you know what was so disrespectful about Chicago with regard to Brandon Johnson. Remember all them schools they shut down in Chicago because they said they couldn't afford to operate them. They opened them up. Not only did they open them up, they rented, they renovated them, turned them into apartments for migrants. So you sleep upstairs, go to school downstairs. How is it that you ain't got money for jobs for black people, which is a big reason why you got so much crime. You got all these homeless black people in Chicago. But you can take care of the migrants before you take care of black people. And that's why I'm hoping that Black Chicago organizes just like co founder of the Black Panther Party Bobby Seal did at the nineteen sixty eight Democratic National Convention in Chicago. Bobby Seal turned up and turned it out with the Black Panthers. I hope Chicago doesn't let President Biden and Vice President Harris come there, because you know, the Democratic National Convention is in Chicago August nineteenth through August to twenty. First, I hope Black Chicago don't let the Democrats come to your city where they have bred this migrant crisis and y'all don't do nothing about it. And I'm gonna tell you else these to stand up and show out Milwaukee even though they don't have a migrant crisis like Chicago and New York. The Republican Convention is in Milwaukee next Monday. This's coming Monday. And guess what, Milwaukee black people are the largest ethnic group. Unlike Chicago is white hispanic black, Milwaukee is black, white Hispanic. But guess what, Milwaukee has one of the worst Black male graduation rates in America. So I'm hoping that Black Wisconsin goes to that Republican National Convention and exercise their First Amendment rights to peacefully assemble in protests. But don't let them come to your city after causing all these problems and let them leave without them hearing from you. They are replacing US America. If they can do it, They're gonna purge black people with brown Why do you think the New York regents. Did you see that They said they're gonna stop requiring the regents examination to get your high school diploma in New York? Is it that convenient? All of a sudden, we get a migrant crisis in New York and now you don't have to pass through regions no more. You know why, because we got to make sure the migrants take all the jobs from black folks. They're already taking over the social services. They dominated the social services. And you black and hungry and need some food too late. The migrants got it. Same thing in Chicago. You black and hungry, we need some food, needed job, the migrants got it. I'm trying to understand how Eric Adams and Brandon Johnson can hand out all these work permits when you got all these unemployed black men, half of black men in New York unemployed, half of black men in Chicago unemployed, but you got migrants getting jobs. You're holding job fairs for migrants, you're giving out a job passes for migrants. And you know, because of the election fraud, if you got a work permit, it ain't that hard to get a voting registration permit. But I got a question for Eric Adams did y'all see He said that he was thinking about staffing the pools during the summer with migrants because they're good swimmers. Right, forty of black teens fifteen to twenty four that age group are unemployed in New York. Mayor Eric Adams, how you going to give the lifeguard jobs to the migrants when half your black kids ain't got no job. Don't you think you should start with the children that are black people who pay taxes. I really don't understand them too. I do kind of feel sorry for them.
Speaker 3: I don't think like black people can't swim. He's buying into that stereotype.
Speaker 1: Put some money out there, We're going to swim. But my thing is, I know they know what they're doing isn't good for their political future. The only thing I can think of is they're too afraid to tell the Democratic national machine that I'm not going to go along with this because you know they can destroy them. I really think they're being forced to sacrifice their career in order to purge their own people from the two largest cities.
Speaker 2: Now, if people do want to help and donate for your school, of course, can you give them information.
Speaker 1: About it as absolutely. Also, I just started a new mailing list, so I want all the viewers' supporters to go to any of my social media pages. You could go to doctor Umar Johnson dot com, but you can go to Twitter and Instagram at doctor Umar Johnson, Facebook, doctor Umar E. Fatunde and TikTok Prince of Pan Africanism. Click on the bio, click on my link tree and subscribe to the mailing list. I'm going to start sending out once a month updates because not everybody on social media then I get suspended for whatever reasons episode occasionally from going live, so this way I can stay in touch with them. One of the things I'm going to be doing before the election is I'm going to put together the Bishop Turner National Independent Black Political Movement. I want to bring all young black voters under the age of thirty together, try to get a couple million of us enough to make some noise, and we're going to demand a meeting with both nominees from both major parties. All right, We're gonna sit down with Trump, sit down with Biden. If you don't come and have a conversation with us, we're not giving anybody. I'll vote the Black vote only matters if it gets organized. If anybody needs to reach me consultation with your children mental health evaluation review, you could text me direct. The number been public for nineteen years. Two one five nine eight nine nine eight five eight. That's two one five nine eight nine nine eight five eight. This Sunday, coming Sunday, July fourteenth, I believe it is okay. From ten to six, there is a free black book giveaway. Bring your children. They're giving out free books for children. Source of Knowledge Bookstore, eight six seven Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey. Source of Knowledge Bookstore, Sunday July fourteenth, ten to six. I will be given it's outdoors on the street, vendors food, The whole thing is free. I will be given a talk to parents on navigating the special education to prison pipeline, navigating the ADHD to psychiatric medication of pipeline. So it's going to be a free talk. If you need help for your children, bring your psychological evaluations, bring your IEPs, bring your behavior plans. It's going to be a free review at the Social Knowledge Bookstore in Newark. This coming Sunday, ten and six. I speak at two three quick points for our parents number one. The younger your child is, the less likely you should be getting them evaluated. The younger the child, Charlemagne, the more likely we may misdiagnose. Three years old is too young for autism evaluation. Four years old is too young for EIGHTYHD. Five years old is too young for reading disability. The younger the child, the less items we can ask them anyway because they're so young, so you don't get a good read. I need Black parents to slow down. In my Afro Latino parents, slow down. Stop getting your children evaluated so quickly. The school wants them tested quickly, envying Charlemagne. Why because special LED begins at age three, which means they can start getting the money at age three. Special LED is age three to twenty one. So when your child goes to preschool and they not talking too good and not walking through good, first thing they want to do is get it eval Slow down, give my child a chance to show me what he can do. Because if you go looking for an evaluation, you're going to get a diagnosis, because that's how they get paid by giving out the diagnosis. Notori's big said, what more money more problems? Well, in the world of mental health, more problems more money, so slow down on the eval Number two, do not get your child evaluated for ADHD, conduct disorder, odd emotional disturbance, or intermittent explosive disorder. I'm gonna say it again, if you're black, do not get your child evaluated for ADHD, conduct disorder, emotional disturbance, intermittent explosive disorder because it only leads to what medication. America has no answer for a black or Afro Latino kid die. You know, with one of them syndromes, They're going to put them on drugs. And if you decide to discontinue the medication, child protective services will be called and they will confiscate your children. It's called medical neglect and it's one of the fastest reasons Black parents are losing their children to a foster care. If you don't plan to drug them up, and you shouldn't want to anyway, do not get him evaluated. If you think they too hyper. Go to the health store. There's all kind of herbal concoctions you could put under the tongue. There's a product called Calm Child. There's a product called b Colm. There's a product called Melissa Supreme where they take herbs that calm down the central nervous system. But guess what, the herbs are not even gonna work if he's a regular, normal, healthy boy and you're not giving him enough opportunity to release his natural testosterone. A big problem with all of this is boys need to move around. In fact, the research even shows boys learn better envying Charlotte Mane when they move. So why they still sitting still for eight hours when the research said, the neuroscience says boys learn better when they move because the teachers the Caucasian nation, the teachers that run to school, they don't want to move them. They want to sit in that chair because it makes their job easier. So a lot of times this is not an ADHD problem. It's a ain't no daddy at home disorder problem. It's an artificial diet and home disorder problem. Okay, it is a eight. It's an attachment disruption due to home life dysfunction problem as well. That's number two third in my final one. If you don't understand the paperwork called me, parents are signing off on evaluations they didn't read. They signing off on diagnosis they don't agree with. If you don't think your child is retired, why did you sign If you don't think they need special let? Why did you sign? Stop signing paperwork you don't agree with and you don't understand. That's what doctor Umar said. I will make time to look at your paperwork. Stop signing because they signing our kids away into full time special leg and they don't even realize it. And you got to go to these IEP meetings. If you're going to put your child in special let take care of your child. I got black parents put their kids in special LED, White ones too, but I'm talking about our community. Put they kids in special lets and never go to an IEP meeting for twelve years. Now he's about to graduate, Charla Man, guess what he can't read? And now you're upset at the school district. He can't read how many IEP meetings you went to since you put him in special let. First of all, he should have never been in special LED in the first grade because he's too young for special LED. But if you're going to do it, at least look out for the child. We got to do a better job of protecting our kids from the special education to prison pipeline. Because when I go speak speak in these jails, and I speak regularly in the prisons. Always asks it. It makes the raise your hand. How many of you was in special LED? Damn that every hand go up black, white, brown, yellow and white. Every hand goes up just about you see what I'm saying. Special LED causes more problems than it solved. Most of our kids just need a tutor to that point. How many of our kids are reading books? This summer? Honey? Of our kids are going to the black bookstores? This summer honey of our kids are being taken to the public library to smer to read something. Most of them are not. They own this right here. This is destroying academic excellence in the black community. This and for my black fathers out there. I know you're someone want to be a basketball player. I know you wanted to be a football player. But if he can't read on grade level, what is he on an aau? If he can't count on great level, what is he doing in the summer league? You you mean you care more about your son being a good football player, the basketball player, than in the productive adult. Half the black boys in America in fourth grade can't read on the gray level. Half the Black boys in America in the eighth grade can't count on their gray level, but yet we pushing football. This should be no video game in your house, no cell phone in your house, and nobody should be in no summer league if they can't read and count on gray level. We got to get back to black excellence.
Speaker 2: There you have it, doctor umar Umar Johnson, appreciate you for joining us. And it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, all right.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club