Speaker 1: What's up everyone on Tory Deal And I'm Anissa Ferreira and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 2: This is the final episode, Asa.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wish there were just twenty more episodes. I love All Stars for I am so excited to jump into this episode with you, Tori, because it is. It's a good one. Lot of twists and turns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they left us off on that crazy cliffhanger last week we had to figure out if Derek was going home or if Laurel was, And obviously Derek ends up going home, and here we are back in this final. He's the first person to go. But how crazy is it? Like what a twist that in this final you get to give your star away once you leave the game.
Speaker 1: I just would have been in there collecting stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you a lot of really pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really pays to have a social game and try and create friendships. I think that that really does affect not only like your game, but like your time there, like let's enjoy it, you know. And I think that also like lightens the mood helps with morale and you need it because these finals are daunting.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, And I even think it was nice, like before they even really got into the episode and started going through the rest of the challenges, like they showcased how all of these players use different strategies to make it to the final. You know, you had people who went into eliminations, you had people who were given stars based on friendships and played a low political game. And I think that, like there's always this talk in the challenge community of like, oh, this person isn't deserving of getting there because they, like you know, roade coattails to get to the final, But all of these gameplays are like acceptable because if it gets you to the end, it gets you to the end.
Speaker 1: Right, isn't that the point? Yeah, I don't care what you got to do. Listen, I'll do some strange shit for a star. I mean, looking at this final, it's strange, you know it is. It is one of the different if we could look at it as it's progressing, we're seeing the games. I mean, I'm only expecting there to be more of these kinds of games where anyone, like you, you don't know who's gonna win this.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me that spicy Foot wasn't a normal thing to see in the final.
Speaker 1: It's like who came up with that, I don't know. I don't know. If you're out there, Spicy Foot, we support you, just one foot spicy, not both, dude.
Speaker 2: Well. I think that part of the challenge was really interesting though, because people were dying. I mean it was like they were just getting wopped in the face of these peppers and then Leroy drops his on the floor and falls to their.
Speaker 1: Line right, which I thought was amazing because it's like, by any means necessary, yeah, oh, by any means necessary. I really thought Steve was gonna take this one, especially when he's like, I grew up eating like this is nothing, right, and I remember if you ever eat anything hot, especially when you don't get fed in a final, it just sits there and like, spicy stuff is not fun on an empty stomach.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not. And obviously like that gave a huge advantage to Nicole when she won that. It lowered her a line in the next Balance for Survival challenge, which was also just bizarre. They were playing like marionettes with like cherry juice. It's like, who, yeah, I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 1: I hope it was tart cherry juice, because that's really good for soreness. However, it could have been like food coloring, but it was just so it looked like kids with kool aid on it. It looked so ridiculous. And I love Veronica because it just takes me back to like the plank thing, Like she's just this tiny little thing. Yeah, and hers was just going everywhere, Yeah, like everywhere she didn't want it to go. And then it was like Laurel had been doing this in her backyard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Laurel was a pro. It was just like easy for her. She was like, hah, I got everyone else was struggling and this was an elimination one. So it was just really intense and like I'm sure stress was at an all time high, and for it to end up with Veronica and Leroy at the very end, I was like, damn, I was not expecting that. Like this is one of those games where you just never know if you're gonna thrive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, all you need is one Marionette to the face in the right direction and you hear Laurel like lipstop Laurel's commentary trying to coach Veronica to a win there, So it was hilarious, Like how do you coach somebody to do any of that, but good on her for the support. You can see that. Like, I don't know if they really went into their friendship, but there definitely was a friendship made. You can see how they're cheering and they're supportive of one another.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just love that. You know, when Leroy does lose unfortunately, the joy that he has to see his kid and the fact that he just took it with such grace. I know, we just a graceful dude. So yeah, it was nice to see that. And then also nice of him to like a nod to Steve, like, I see you, I recognize you. We might not be the best of friends basically, but you went in a million eliminations. Why don't you here you go? Yes, Yeah, I was cool.
Speaker 2: I thought that was really cool too. I really did.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going to have gone anywhere exactly.
Speaker 2: And I really wasn't expecting it. And then the next game, because these games just keep getting.
Speaker 3: Hose hose ball.
Speaker 1: I don't know who came up with any of this. They were like, let's put the firefighting aspect into it. Let's also put balls in, but.
Speaker 2: Let's put TJ in a mustache let's put tj in a mustache in an anchor Like, what was he doing? He was?
Speaker 1: He was like Anchorman, he stole one of your mustaches. I would like it back.
Speaker 2: I felt like that was my mustache.
Speaker 1: I think production was like, Yo, how do we make him look ridiculous? Ah, let's get one of those mustaches, toy where just because it's Tuesday, dude.
Speaker 2: But he crushed it. He did.
Speaker 1: I was cracking. I mean, I love how interactive he's been this season so good, and I really love this side of him because he's always wanted to like play with us. Now he gets to be like an interactive more of an interactive part.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Define And it's interesting because like a lot of these games, they they don't seem so intense, but they take a lot of attention and accuracy. But now we're really starting to get them heated up, like we watched Nicole go into it with Steve and everyone's starting to fight, and like in hose Ball, I think we kind of get a shift in the final the energy starts to get a little bit more daunting because now they're going into a double elimination immediately after this, and Ace and Carl Maria have the upper hand and they get to go into this bluff night checkpoint.
Speaker 1: I loved the bluff Night. I thought that was so cool. It was spooky. Yeah, it was like all of these like dungeon rooms, but like pick your poison. However, you know, piss somebody off enough like Laurel and she's beaten nails into.
Speaker 2: A thing, dude.
Speaker 1: So it it was I think really hard to gauge except for the ball one, but between like the stars and the nail, Like, I think the balls where you would mess somebody up. And I think Lara didn't. I mean, hindsight's twenty twenty. I don't think she expected the balls to be harder than the nails. Yeah, so she tried to set Laurel up because you know, that is her competition in this right, And if you're gonna pace yourself with somebody, you pace them with somebody who's great. Yep, you know, and you tried f them. Yeah, so I get what she was trying to do. I would have done the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, the tensions at an all time high, you know, and then they obviously Nicole and Veronica, even though Laurel went last, she hammered down those nails so quickly, and she stays in the game, and Nicole and Veronica give their stars to Laurel, and this is definitely a turning point in the game.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I feel like the queer alliance had already formed. Yeah, for sure, and I'm here for it. I love it. I love women supporting women, and I love that lie like they both gave it to her, Like if anybody's gonna take this, we want you to have a really good shot. Yeah, I mean what that must feel so nice because we know Laurel, you know what I mean, and she's very like very She's very Laurel if you know her, so like to see her branch out and to see how like these friendships and her opening up is benefiting her is a really nice shift for me. I think, to see like a softer side. I mean, Laurel's soft, you know what I'm saying. She's like a competitor and she's strong, and it's like to see that more vulnerable side of hers really sweet. I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're able to see it. Yeah, same, I agree. Even though we didn't see it when they were sleeping. They were sleeping on the Overnight Challenge, she was her room was on one side, and then Steve asen Carr.
Speaker 1: But that's so Laurel put a shirt over her head. She's going to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gone.
Speaker 1: She probably loved that sleep. I'm so mad we didn't get like a whole interview from that. Yeah, that's like the bed Laurel's has been looking for for on Challenges for probably the last four seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, oh Man.
Speaker 1: Wants to be in a hammock away from everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So they wake up the next day and we start this loop portion, which looks absolutely miserable. I have no interest in doing it. I've done loops before in the past. It's always yucky, and this one was extremely lucky. There was drink it, connect it, rocket, build it, and swing it, and basically, if you had a star, you could place a star on one of the games so that you didn't have to compete in that specific checkpoint. Anissa, what were your thoughts on this?
Speaker 1: I liked it. I think that it would have been fun. I didn't know. I mean, I wouldn't have eaten the cockroach, so bye bye. Hey. I just stick my head on one of those things once, and those cockroaches are they're friendly. But they don't like them. You know, I love a puzzle. There has been a lot of stacking lately. We see it on thirty nine, we see it here. We've definitely see vertical puzzles before. I'm really concerned about the throwing the rings onto a hook though. I feel like that one's going to trip people up, and I think the puzzle may trip people up a bit.
Speaker 2: Go Overall, it was a really interesting combination of games, and it was just clear that if you had more stars in this of the final, it was definitely to your advantage, and that helped Laurel secure the bag. I mean, Laurel one first place, absolutely dominated this final and she made friends along the way and it was beautiful to watch.
Speaker 1: But it's in shout out to all the people that ever said, oh my god, you make too many friends, and not just about me, but anybody who's made a lot of friends. This was the season to do it. Yeah, okay, you better get fucking friendly. Yeah you better, because you know what that could be the difference between you winning a challenge. I knew going home for sure, So starpying, nicety and ice making friends.
Speaker 2: Yep, and second place, against all odds, this person had to go into two eliminations. This season, they had one star in the final, Carl Maria pulls up that second place position and like, I think this, regardless of her not getting first place, it definitely solidifies her as one of the best competitors. And all season people were saying Laurel and Carr are the ones to be and look, they're placing number one and two. You know what a showdown honestly, And I'm so excited that we get to have Cara on this podcast because she did have such a dominating season. So we are not going to have Laurel on this episode, but we will have Cara on.
Speaker 1: I think that having Kara on here, because she had some hard times and some friendship disturbances and some you know, she was in a lot of stuff this season, it would be nice to hear her side and how she felt about, you know, doing this final and coming back to the challenge after all this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally agree, And it would also be nice to have Ace on here. But rumor has it he started a podcast with some cockroaches, So if we wanted to went into the oh, I'm sure we can go find it out. But let's get into the all star and no Star of this episode, and then let's get right into that interview, and he said, who do you want to give your.
Speaker 1: All star to? I mean, I'm going to give it to Laurel. She played super smart with the star loop and she also made friends and that really paid off. So definitely I have to give it to her, you know, Yep.
Speaker 2: I agree, And in the nature of not giving the person the same star, I am going to give mine to Kara Marie because she just had such a hard journey.
Speaker 1: This has grown so much. I love all of this growth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean she's had a really hard journey in this game and she really showed up. I think she deserves the star, to say the least, a star from us. Yeah, who do you think? It's the no star of the episode?
Speaker 1: Oh? Poor Ace? Well, actually, no, Steve. God there's a lot and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Steve made a crucial mistake for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't want to give him a no star because it makes me feel bad because anyone could have made that mistake. Yeah, however, I think that cost him his chance at winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I also Steve, just to lighten the load a bit or share the no star that sad feeling. The cockroaches, well, the cockroaches, Yeah, I think the cockroaches. Like I would also give a special honorable mention to Ace for scooping up the cockroaches at the end and setting them free. That was amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know he gets a star for that. I want to give stars out for so many things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because no one's there's really.
Speaker 1: No no star, Like all these people worked really hard this season. Yeah, and you know, I'm proud. I'm proud of them. I love all stars for and I'm glad we got to be a part of it from this side of the screen.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think that this episode of the podcast is going to be one of the most popular yet because car Maria is coming on to talk to us about this incredible season and maybe she didn't win it, but she definitely deserves a trophy for what she put up with and how much she conquered. So stay tuned, guys, because we have carl Maria coming on the podcast right after this. Okay, Anissa, let's.
Speaker 1: Get back to the show, all right, folks. This woman you have not seen on your screens for a while, and I know that her return was highly anticipated, and she did not disappoint. Her first show was Fresh Meat Too. She is a two time Challenge champion. Please welcome Lar Maria three times three times.
Speaker 3: I'm counting pro I'm counting pros versus champion. I did have to face pro athletes, so I'm going to count that. People are counting All stars. I'm counting pros can count that.
Speaker 1: Listen as you should. I just I feel like you should count everything I do. If we were on a show, I think it counts.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: That's what point I'm at. So you're finally back. I don't even know how many years has it been.
Speaker 3: That would require math, So I'll pass.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'll skip. Toy's not going to answer it either, because too it's not good at math. What made you come back? Uh?
Speaker 3: There was just way too many people rooting for me to come back. The fans were very loud, not spoken, and I'm very thankful for them. And with that break came being in a better mental space. So I figured it was time. Plus with the All Stars as an opportunity, and with it being more old school, it was kind of good to put my toes back in the water. With that opportunity.
Speaker 2: You can see the break, how great it was for you. I mean, this is Scott to be such a great season for you. You crushed two eliminations, and you went up against really incredible competitors and you come in second place. And before we even go through the whole entire season of how you played it well, I think it's just really clear that, like, you came back from a big break and you showed the fuck up. But I want to know, before you even got that call, or right when you got that call, was it there like hesitation in the yes to come back or was it like a full body yes, it's time to go back and show what I got.
Speaker 3: I definitely struggle with a lot of trauma and an anxiety with my past, So even though I was excited for the opportunity, I was definitely hesitant.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that's fair. I think that's understandable. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think because we're in like a pressure cooker, so I can get the hesitation totally. So you've done the flagship show, we've all competed together. I've done a season of All Stars. I thought it was incredible. What were your expectations of All Stars and how how did you think it was different than the flagship?
Speaker 3: I didn't have any expectations. I was just hoping that it was going to be more fun, and I was right. Production treated us really really well, really really well, which was incredible. So I'm very thankful for the way production handled all of us. And the games were less how can we kill you today? And more how can we bring the nostalgia in fun back for the viewers? And it just gave a very old school nostalgic, like very fun vibe as far as just the you know, the shell of the show, like the challenges and whatnot were just really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so like, how did it compare appearing as a champion on Season thirty nine versus appearing in All Stars.
Speaker 3: I actually won my eliminations on All Stars.
Speaker 2: I mean just like like in terms of your feeling about arriving.
Speaker 3: There, arriving for thirty nine was more like no, it was like no price. Sure, it was just more fun because I wasn't invested in the game, you know, because it wasn't my game, whereas my mentality on All Stars was survival. So when I'm in, when I'm put in a corner, I fucking survive when I'm given a more fun, easy path. I don't exactly, so I definitely perform better when the odds are not in my favor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally understand that. So we see, especially in this final, like relationships are really important and we definitely see you get close to Steve Ace. Did you speak to either one of those where you did you know them before this challenge or did you come on to All Stars and you guys just bonded.
Speaker 3: I came on too All Stars with no alliances. I didn't tell anybody I was coming on because I was really really nervous. I was really anxious. I put a lot of pressure on myself to do well, and I was I was really nervous. I was. I had a lot of anxiety going into the season. I'll be honest and just for my own self, because like I said, I put a lot of pressure on myself to perform well. And I didn't pregame or you know, talk game before I left with anybody. I kind of wanted everybody to be surprised when I showed up at the airport. I didn't even want any fans to think I was coming on, Like I wanted to just show up and see who was there and deal with it when I got there. And in the past, as far as Steve, I think I went to one comedy show that he was at that with Paulie, Like Paulie was doing a stand up comedy thing and Steve was there, so I briefly have met him in the past, like very briefly in passing. Ace was like a million quadrillion years ago, like I had stopped by his bar once, so like I've I vaguely remembered Ace. And then the other one was Jay, and I don't think I ever met Jay. So Ace, Jay and Steve ended up being very beautiful, unexpected wonderful surprises and souls to have by my side that I ended up just organically feeling safe and comfortable with. When I first showed up at the airport, I saw Brandon Lee. The first people I saw that I was so excited to see more than anything in the whole world, was Brandon Leroy and Cam. I didn't had any idea that Cam was going to be on it, and I was just so excited because I always I put Cam and Leroy on a pedestal. I root for them. I was so excited to see Brandon because that was like my fresh meat buddy, like the you know, they nobody can totally understand the experience of fresh meat and the tent that we were in in Canada, you know, like me and Brandon was the first person that I was drawn to that. I just loved his energy, I loved his being. I love Brandon. So I was very excited to see all of those people, and then honestly even excited to see you know, Rachel as a throwback. I was like, that's so exciting. I'm like, she's a legend. And then I was like, oh fuck. I was like Nicole and Laurel, I'm like, damn it, I'm screwed because I knew for a fact. I'm like, they're going to bond over hating me. So then that's going to bring them together, no matter how bad their breakup is or what they were doing with they're going to get together because you know, they have me in common, I guess. And I called that And then nah, I was excited to see Jasmine. I hadn't seen her since I don't even remember, but I always kind of root for her because she's like this little underdog, you know, and so I always kind of root for her to do well, and that all happened to blow up in my face.
Speaker 2: It is really interesting, it happened a lot for you, Like there was a lot of moments in this game where alliances, you know, it didn't it didn't work out for one way or for another. I'm like really curious about the Kim and Leroy one in terms of where it went wrong in your eyes, considering you know, I've played games with all of you guys together, and I know how close you guys were, and so it was just such an incredible, like awful thing to watch in a way, because I was like, wow, like it's this game will really split you up. But from your side of you, where do you think you and Kim and Leroy really found that divide.
Speaker 3: I think people are not necessarily against me. I think they're more for themselves. And I think Kim and Leroy found themselves in a war. They didn't know I was going to be the first of all, so they had probably already made their plans and arrangements without factoring me in. But I think they're in a more desperate situation this go around. Like Cam, you know, they have a baby at home, they're fighting for their family, So I can't hate the way things happened, but it was definitely hurtful. They showed their hand really early, but I think with it it was more of the gas lighting and the mob mentality behind. It's like in some points they would say, we're coming after you because you're the strongest, and we just want you gone because we think you're the strongest. I mean, while Laurel, you know, is right there, and I feel like there was just kind of sort of a an echo chamber, really mob who kind of gas lit me to justify themselves on how awful they were being really behind the scenes. So it was very hurtful to watch because I've definitely built up my armor and it's gotten harder and harder over all these years, and when I give my loyalty to someone, it's to the bone. So I can't relate to the way that Cam and Leroy played against me me, especially when they could have used me till the end, because that's I would never do that to them. But again, I don't have a kid. Maybe things are changed when you have a family, but I always did raise Cam and Lee ren a pedestal her going. She kind of went full throttle assassination on me, which I think is a really rather extreme response to me not voting in Rachel because her problem was with I mean, if this is where she's trying to say everything, like, how strong could our friendship have been? I guess if all it took was me not voting in Rachel when her problem was with Ayana, I voted in Ayana. I told Cam ahead of time that I was not going to put Rachel in, so I feel like I'm allowed to have maybe one person else besides you know, Cam having apparently the entire house I had Rachel, which I had made a deal which I was not hiding from Cam, and then it didn't change the outcome. Cam knew going into that deliberation that she always had the votes to get exactly the matchup that she wanted, and she knew that I was not going to say Rachel's name, so she said she was fine with that because she was still going to get the outcome she wanted. I stand by my word, but apparently she wanted me to ruin my own game for something she was always going to get, and then went on like a hell bent bender partnering up with my rival Laurel to just come at me through every aspect possible. It just it came off to me a little entitled. You were always going to get what you wanted regardless. I thought it was a bizarre overreaction and then kind of just the gas lighting after it was just it was very strange to me. It just made me very uncomfortable because, like I said, I always put Lee, Roy and Cam on a pedestal, like and I always root for them and I would never do to them what they.
Speaker 1: Did to me.
Speaker 3: And so it was very hurtful over me not saying Rachel's name in a deliberation when I told Kim I wasn't going to say her name, and she was cool with it beforehand, you know what I mean. It's just weird overreaction.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, you have to play your game and the game at the same time. It's like I guess in friendships, like shit gets a little like blurry, like you need to I feel like your friends should just respect the fact that, like your vote's not going to affect them, but you also have to play for yourself, like not everyone can play for everyone else, so you never get to the final Yeah, you know, if that you end up going home.
Speaker 3: It just kind of came off like she wanted me to sabotage my own game for her to get what she was getting. Anyways, regardless, like have you guys spoken since you know what's funny is after our elimination, she came to me and said, hey, you know I want you or lead right to win. I told Lee write a look out for you. You've got to look out for him, and I was like, Caim, I always got you, like I still always love you guys, Like I know you're coming at me in the game, whatever reason you're trying to say it's because you think I'm the best competitor, or because of a vote whatever, Okay, you know, but I'll always support you guys. And that's how I left it with her. Leroy, I would have given my star too, That's what I made up. I know, I made friends, you know, like Ace J and Steve were kind of my sanctuary, my safety sanctuary. But you know, in the final I was always going to get my start to Leroy just to show how much I, you know, my care for them, but no, they never They kind of reached out through Paulie, but after watching the entire season. I see why Cam never personally reached out. I you know, she was it was pretty it was pretty brutal to watch and very hurtful. So maybe she's you know, knows how she what she did and how she made me feel.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just hurtful. I'm hurt, So that's all that's understandable. It is.
Speaker 1: I do think that the majority of the cast saw you as a threat, even over Laurel. I mean, do you think that that was an oversight on their part?
Speaker 3: No, I think they all knew Laurel was the biggest threat, but I think I was just the easiest target. It was easier for themterrestic It was easier for that, like do you want to piss off Laurel? You know, it was easier for them to isolate and kick me down and then to try that with Laurel. Laurel's intimidating.
Speaker 1: I mean you definitely clapped back though on certain things with Nicole, like you weren't backing down shit.
Speaker 3: No, so I'm not as intimidating as Laurel. Let's let's be real. It's easier to pile up on me than it is to try to like comment, Laurel, that's just the way it's been. And I think that's the same reason they kept voting in Steve, like you're gonna would Steve do wrong? Right, He's he's easy.
Speaker 1: He well, once you keep voting one person in, you keep a lot of people just keep voting the same person in again and again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he I thought Steve was a great guy anytime people would try to make fun of him, like because he was eccentric. He you know, had his own little weird quirks. He'd be in the backyard digging with a spoon, making Bulgarian bags, and he had like love protect Steve to the death because it's almost like I saw myself and him like him being like the weird little loaner that would like but you could talk to him. You could say, uh, water bottle and he'll tell you a story about a water bottle. You could say tree, and like he'll tell you this whole story that happened to him with a treat, Like he is the most interesting dude. And there was actually a lot of people in the house that were like anytime he talked, they'd like roll his eyes or they were kind of doing the same shit to him, and I think it was kind of just a way to make it easier for them to vote on him. They didn't give him a break at all. And I think really it wasn't about me being the strongest girl in the house. I think it was just I was a scapegoat and as was Steve. And you know, it's almost something like, I don't know, I heard this in a season one time. You know, maybe I was just the perfect vessel to dump hate on.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe in terms of either picking you or Laurel to make the scapegoat. I definitely agree with you that Laurel is just so intimidating it's terrifying to try to make that the direction of votes. But do you think that maybe the fact that you are the only female that's ever won an individual challenge like that was mentioned in people's interviews? But did you hear that being talked about around the house And do you think that that did carry some weight in the minds of the people.
Speaker 3: I think I would like to be flattered to think so. But I also think that Laurel has realistically beaten me in everything. She's beaten me in eliminations multiple times, and She does extraordinarily well on any challenge you give her. It could be the most obscure, like a balanced challenge, it could be a you know, knocking the stupid red water thing spitting it into a hose. Like Laurel is good at right and really shit like she is. She is the goat. She just hasn't done as many as I have. You know, like Laurel is, I don't know where her weaknesses are. She is good at everything. I just have to try really hard and I grind it out, you know what I mean. Like sometimes I get it done, sometimes I don't. You've seen my track record in finals, you know what I mean. Like, I do my best and.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of that's a lot of Laurel's just yea different with different so you know, yeah, I feel the same. Yeah, she's she's really good at a lot of ship that. Like they come up with these challenges and you're like, where the hell could they have and then Laurel does it the first time the best. Yeah, I'm like, how are you who did you find out? Did you practice? Did they give you a list of ship before you showed up?
Speaker 2: Like she's built it.
Speaker 1: But she just has that Yeah, it's like Jordan, like they can have that knack to like do all of these weird things that no one's ever done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Even have to go to the gym. She'll fuck you up mentally, physically, she will.
Speaker 1: Like she is. She is a very strong minded human.
Speaker 3: Yeah she is.
Speaker 2: She's more like a CT. Like I think she's more CT she you know, because.
Speaker 3: She is too, because I don't ever see her in alliances, But she finds her way, I think because nobody wants to fuck with her. I'll be honest. Yeah, Cet, same ship. Nobody wants to talk with them. They just let that bear just stay in the corner and they're like, we'll.
Speaker 1: Just barrel for you. We're just gonna leave that guy alone.
Speaker 3: Try to beat them in a final.
Speaker 2: We'll just try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're like, you know, why do they let Seet go to the final. I'm like, well, you didn't try to do anything about it. Yeah, you know, like, yeah, but he's a monster. You don't want to see him in Tic tac toe.
Speaker 3: No, no, nothing.
Speaker 2: All right, we have to take a quick break, but we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, toy, let's get back to the show.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get into this final, because it was very different than finals we've seen before. There was themes called like spicy Foot, like the water thing I was. I was really confused by a lot of it, although very entertained. I think, going back to what you were saying, it does have a nostalgic and fun aspect to it. The fact that you guys were, you know, shooting paintball guns on top of a moving car like's. It was a vibe like it looked fun for the first day. But I want to know, car, You've done so many finals, how did this one compare to the other ones in the past.
Speaker 3: War of the World's one was the hardest final I've ever done. That looks followed by Rivals one with Laurel, and you know you could tie that with War the World too. Those were the hardest finals. And I've been to a lot of finals, so I can definitely tell you those were the hardest things I've ever done. This was one of the most fun ones that I've ever done, so you know, I was expecting death and true to the way the whole theme of the season was, it was it was fun and it was therefore refreshing. It was just really it was. It was refreshing, so I enjoyed it for what it was.
Speaker 1: Once you knew about the star, things like how they were going to come into play of like getting advantages or like if you can, you know, give your start to somebody else or somebody can give How did you think that was going to go for you?
Speaker 3: Not well, because even though I made it to the end and I had, you know, an Ace and Steve were there. You know, Ace was given his star from Steve multiple times. Steve had to fight for that thing and he and he gave it to Ace. So if Ace were to leave early, it would only be right for him to return that back to Steve for an advantage. Steve, I just assumed because he had given the start at Ace so many times. Maybe I don't know for sure what he would have done, but I assumed he was going to give it to Ace, and then everybody else was going to give it to each other, and then I was, you know, in my mind, I had my mind set on giving mine to h Leroy, and that was kind of it.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting how like relationships ended up playing out. I think you said it in your interview. You said it in a kind of cheeky way. You're like, you know, I guess it pays to be friends with losers. And I did find it interesting, you know, because this really did add a lot of value to the relationships that you have in this game. Like I was kind of blown away by that because obviously, now Laurel ends up with so many stars, she goes into the last leg of the final with four. I think that would have probably been like, really difficult to process. I can imagine what you were going through, especially knowing that you and Ace had just won that hoseball challenge and you really set it up so that way you were going to be able to go into the next leg of final, hopefully eliminating Laurel, and turns out and actually, like you know it, shot it fired back in your face.
Speaker 3: I mean, Laurel is a walking advantage like those stars needed, do you know what I mean? She is the woman to beat. As soon as I walked in to the season of All Stars, I knew my only competition was Laurel. I mean Rachel, you know, Rachel's fantastic too, But as soon as Rachel was gone, I was like, it's me and Laurel. That's what it's gonna come down to. I wasn't worried about the men. It was a strong woman cast no offense to like my besties there, my two guys that I ended up getting to the end with, But I knew it was going to be between me and Laurel, and it would have been really nice to go into it evenly on that second day, but I mean to be fair, stars and no stars. Laurel kind of almost outperformed me in all the little mini challenges too the day before, so I got to give her credit there like she's you know, it was a weird final, you know, it's not one of those cut and dry like you know, start here and there. But you know, I did what I could do to survive, and Laurel, like I said, was friends with people that ended up losing, which benefited her because then it was just me and the only two people really besides Jay that had my back all season, which was nice to be there at the end with them, but those advantages were almost insurmountable. I was still hoping, like you know, I still I would have never did the elimination with her, you know, with a broken hand. If I didn't think like It's always in my heart that I can win, no matter what disadvantages I have. It's always in me like, if you don't think you should win, you shouldn't be there. And so even with her having those advantages, I was like, wouldn't that make it even better if she is an advantage with advantages, if I can still come back from this, And in my heart I was like, I can do it. And I pushed really hard, and it's wild that I was able to get as close to her as I did, considering she got to skip three puzzles, you know what I mean, Like, you know how the puzzles.
Speaker 1: Are, Yeah, get stuck there for forever. And we saw that with Ace. But it's it is nuts. I mean you did come back from like I mean you on the you on the scooter listening. I would have been though. That would have been me for sure. That was not even just it just in a bush somewhere, just fuck that. That would have just running. You could have put it. I think you could have put it on your back, you know what, strong enough.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what to do. I was like, do I run? I ran next to it the whole time, but I should have literally, I should have honestly put it on my back. You're right. I just think in that moment, I'm brain dead because of you know, the whole day prior, and like you know, it was just such a long thing that you don't you're not thinking correctly, But you're right. I should have thrown it over my shoulders and ran and asked for forgiveness later. It was just too They should have showed the go pro it flew off and started like rotating circles around the handlebars like that would have been the funniest go pro footage, which just me cursing the whole way down. Honestly, I think that you know, La World didn't beat me, the scooter did.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna That's what whatever helps you sleep at night, because you know that the shit like you go through challenges. I feel like everybody does it. We're like that one elimination or that one moment, like we'll keep you up at night for a little bit when you get home. Like fuck if I just did this a little bit differently, but it was impressive, like you were just stucking down the butt water and.
Speaker 2: Water oh well, I forget what she called it was like, but dirty ass soup. I don't know.
Speaker 1: She was dirty ass Sorry, I'm sorry, dirty asshole water. That's better either way. I just want to know what was that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a vegan uh. I forget what it was. I forget what exactly was in it. But you know how, no matter they could give you like a filet, but they're gonna add like dirty asshole fish sauce to it or something to make you gag and add that damn fish as fish whale whatever to everything they gave you. It was, whatever it was, did it burn? They probably added that. No, it didn't burn. It was just like a rotten milkshake. I don't know, with weird floaty things in it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So so you got to choose between taking the shot or drink air eating a cockroach, right? You didn't have to do.
Speaker 3: Both, right, Yeah, you got to choose. And I'm like, I'm not about to like rip ahead.
Speaker 2: On that. Yeah, who in their right mind decided to eat the cockroach?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: I just don't but and and and why and why?
Speaker 4: Like and Ace is literally apologizing to it as I know, Like, I'm sorry, but I'm like, just drink the drink, dude, even watching ripping them apart.
Speaker 1: It was killing me even.
Speaker 2: Watching him struggle on his puzzle. He's like, I can't really focus because I can only think about.
Speaker 1: That poor little cockroach that I just ate.
Speaker 2: Like he's kind of cute, dude, that was sweet.
Speaker 3: He's a genuine soul and you know what for all like the like, like I said, this season, I'm not gonna lie. It's hurtful to go back and watch all the nasty things people are saying, But I think at the end of the day, I'd like to put more weight and people like Steve or Ace or Jay, like those genuine good souls and what they have to say about me than anybody else. So I really was thankful to have. I mean, if someone like Ace didn't like me, there'd be a problem, but like he really took me in as a little sister. So I think that says everything you need to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also think like especially with what we do, a million people could say something positive. Negatives just really just stand out. And when you watch shit back, it's like they jammed everything that happened in five weeks to these episodes, and I think it it hurts more because it's just like everything.
Speaker 3: It's like an echo chamber two. You know, like if people, like I said at the beginning, if people want to justify the reasons why they're doing things, and they all want to like dump hat on someone, it's easier for them to like do that to feel better about their moves. And when there's like a whole herd of them saying the same things, you know, That's why I really look at the source and the fact that, like you know, you have people like Steve, Ace and Jay just being like the voices of reason and just being kind, good people. That's who I put my weight in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as you should, and then be around the people that support you and lift you up.
Speaker 3: And I did.
Speaker 2: Do you think if obviously you were saying, like Ace, if he would have been eliminated, he probably would have had to give the star back to Steve. But do you think Steve would have potentially given it to you? Like obviously Laurel got blessed with her stars because her friends got eliminated. But if it were to be reversed from the other side, do you think you could have caught a few?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I honestly don't know, Like I can't I never asked them. You know, it wasn't even my business. I just appreciated their friendship, so like I didn't. I don't expect anything from anyone. I just know what I would do. So it's neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: Laurel.
Speaker 3: Had you know, I'd think we're just gonna need another rematch, that's all. She's really good, But I mean, it gives me something.
Speaker 1: To work for, rightde Listen, If ever, I think it's better to go against people that make you fight, like make you just bring out all of the grit and the shit. I mean, I get it. People want it to be easy at the end, get it. You want to be against people you can beat. But I also want to be against people I respect. Like damn, she deserved that, Like you got it.
Speaker 3: She's a good competitor.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The emotional thing was definitely a struggle because me and her weren't speaking going into the season at all. We genuine rivals and we just live our own lives separately. And when we walked into the season, she was kind of her and Nicole were coming to me separately almost as like you know, oh, I can't believe you know, keep me away from her, keep me away from her until they got back together, and it was kind of an icky feeling I've you know, and now rewatching it how brutal it was because in my reality, I was protective of Laurel, you know, because she kept coming to me crying. We all know what has happened since, Like it was not a good situation for her, and I was feeling She's been with me through very bad situations in the past, and I even though we weren't speaking and it had nothing to do with the game, I was very protective of her heart, you know, like if she ever saw me in a situation, it's almost like she's the only one that can yell at me. No one else can yell me, only she can, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 3: So anytime that I blew up, it was because like every other day, she'd be coming to me crying and then she'd be making out with Nicole, and I know that it was to close a door or to finish unresolved issues that were there, and I was trying to be there for her, but then also to see what she was doing behind the scenes, like when I tell you hurt, and like it's just like it was a very like I loved All Stars for the challenges and for the connections that I made, But I definitely felt looking back on it and seeing everything play out like a little used and a little a little hurt over all.
Speaker 2: That it's definitely fair to say that watching it from just a viewers' perspective and not as somebody being in there, Like there were plenty of interviews where you were not a positive talking point for people, so I can imagine it was probably really hard to watch back. But it's just amazing to see how well you progressed through it all, because you make it literally all the way to the end, come in second place with literal one star advantage, and you know, you do have an incredible season, and you've done some incredible things this season, Like you took out Rachel, somebody you mentioned as one of the best in the game. You went up against kill a Caam, you took her out, Like I know that, Like the feeling of you know, sadness must live within you from watching these interviews, But do you have like do you feel stronger in a way or more confident after your performance this season?
Speaker 3: I do. I'm just a sensitive mush and I and like on the inside. That's why my outer shell is so hard and so built up after all these years of the challenge. It has a way of doing that to me, and like I retreat inside of myself because I really am sensitive and I really am somebody who if I'm loyal, I'm loyal literally to the bone, like I have, like I root for for, you know, It's like I'm happy to go to a final against the strongest because if I can beat them, then it proves everything. If it doesn't, then fuck, I want to try again and be better. Like I don't. I'm not scared, and I never attack or throw the first stone, but I definitely have like a really big retaliation. So if anybody comes at me, because I am so sensitive inside, the monster gets turned on. So I'm thankful for my journey on All Stars because it did bring out the car that has been missing for a long time, the one that that was pinned in the corner, the one that you know, people started to root for because of like that's the Cara you know that people started rooting for and I and I kind of lost my way and so I had to go back, you know, be the one that you know, all the odds are against me and I had to fight through it, and I'm very proud of that journey and that does make me stronger and that does bring me back to my roots of who I am. And I will always say that I do perform my best with my back against the wall, like that is almost it's almost like I bring it on myself so that I can perform better.
Speaker 1: I'm not even maybe you know, no, I get it, totally get it. I've never said out loud, but I get it. Yeah, but I think that, yeah, when there's pressure, all you gotta do is fight your way now. And I totally understand that, and I think that that will resonate with a lot of people.
Speaker 2: When you were in this like challenge, you know, like just going back into it a little bit and getting back into that state of mind, you know, you do this overnight challenge, your mood has shifted a bit because you know you wanted Laurel to hopefully not be in the end of the final with you because she's such a threat. She ends up being there and she has plenty of advantages. And then you have to come to this loop game. Was it in the back of your mind, like I know you had mentioned before, you were kind of telling yourself like if I think I can't do it, then I need then I don't deserve to be here, so I have to like really push through and try. So you have that going on in your mind, and then you also have like, Okay, this is a big battle to go up against. When it came down to each individual checkpoint, were you able to just wipe those feelings away and just focus on the task at hand or were you feeling a little distracted? And I am also curious, like how far it was really kind of hard to see watching it. What was it like actually being there? Was there anybody that had a very clear advantage, Like was Laurel way ahead of you or was it a lot closer. I'm just curious like what it was like in real life.
Speaker 3: I mean, I one thousand percent it was focused. Like as soon as the scooter was done, I was like, full force, I can catch up. I just have to be very fast and very focused in every single checkpoint because she gets to skip four of them. So and I was actually really good, you know, with the puzzles and everything. I just I had Laurel in my sights at all times because it was a loop. I didn't know where anybody else was, but she was the only one that I was focused on. I was like, I have to catch up to her. I have to do it, and I don't know, you know, we never know how far we are, Like there's corn fields, Like I mean, how do you know, Like unless you're right behind the person, like you don't know how far you are. And I just always felt like I was hot on her heels and that I could if I could run really fast and not walk for one second of this run or of anything that I'm doing, if I can just be as efficient as possible and stay in it, I can beat her. Like I felt that the entire time that I was going to catch her. I even thought on the run that I was going to see her and just run by her, you know what I mean. I felt that I don't know what the actual separation was, but I do feel you know, I don't know what the official time is. We'll never know that, but I do feel like I was I was really close, like way too close. Considering how many advantages there were, and I wonder what the end result would have been if if the stars were not a factor, Like if we actually were just playing. Yeah, I do wonder. I think I would have. I think I would have caught her a thousand. I know I would have caught her. I'll just put that out there. I would have. I went way too fast on all those puzzles, and if she had to sit there through every puzzle, I just know that it would have been neck and neck, and then I would have passed her in the run because I know she wasn't she was a little I don't know if she was injured. I don't know what, but I would have had that if it wasn't for the stars. But it is what it is. That's why they call it the challenge. You never know what's going to happen. You can't control anything. You just have to play with the cards your dealt.
Speaker 1: So you did this puzzle with no issues over and over again.
Speaker 3: I was pretty I was playing that right. No, I was if I don't know. But the thing is there was only one Had those squares had a picture on the other side, I would have been fucked.
Speaker 1: True. I would have been there.
Speaker 3: Ever, we all probably would have been there, like we wouldn't end. But it was the only frustrating thing. And she was very smart skipping that puzzle every single time because there was so many pieces. Yeah, it was like you have to, you know, take out all the pieces, resort it out, figure out what the thing is again. And so it was more time consuming than me not being able to figure it out because I figured that out really quick and I was able to do it as quick as you could probably ask to do it. But it still takes time that of course, you know, if you have a star and you can skip it, you're saving yourself. I don't know, three at least three to four minutes, five minutes each time, maybe just thinking about how long it takes to take all the pieces out and sort them out and refigure out how things go.
Speaker 2: I was also thinking about like even getting harnessed up for that ring game, like Steve was the one that messed up using it.
Speaker 3: That's why I saved.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did everyone just kind of anticipate on not using or using their starrup on that ring game?
Speaker 3: That was the one that every single one of us collectively were like, that's the star, that's what we're using our star on. And Steve I think got distracted because he never he was moving so fast and he never used his star that he's like, oh good, I'll just save my tour to the end and run, and he used it on the stupid build up pause.
Speaker 1: I feel it.
Speaker 3: My heart broke for him. My heart broke from that's a rough one to get over, especially after the season that he had, how hard he had to fight to get to the end there. Like I think me and Steve we definitely worked our asses off to get to the end of that final. Like, everybody had a different journey, you know, a good soul, you know, just by being a good person. He got given a star, Veronica got given a star. You know, Nicole had to take a rope away from Jasmine. You know, everybody had their path. But I think the fight that me and Steve had because of it being a harder road to get there, I think we wanted that very badly, and so I can see how he's living and regret there with that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it does suck. You can see that he just looks defeated.
Speaker 3: Oh it's done, but he's.
Speaker 1: Still he still did it. And then you I mean, you get you get second place, which isn't it's not first.
Speaker 2: I get it, but dude, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: You know, the two two women finished first, which is incredible. We knew that was gonna happen though, and well, but then she also celebrated for you And yes, I know she just won, but she didn't, you know what I mean. Like it still shows that like you can win, but you can also like not be an asshole about it.
Speaker 3: I think too, for her, she probably always feels some type of way. I kind of always felt like she's felt some type of way about just making sure everybody knew she was better than me, do you know what I mean. So in that moment, me coming in second, it was like, thank god, you know what I mean, I beat her. I'm showing everybody I beat her. I'm happy about it. So as long as that can be put to rest, now we're great. And I'm you know, she's still the biggest competition as far as a woman on the challenge, and you know, I'm gonna keep trying to you know, every dog has their day and my you know, this dog does not have any fight, So I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, car is gonna be You're gonna be on here when you're like sixty, Yeah, and you might. I mean, you're still gonna have impress you had them before, so I'm not really worried about that. I mean, I'm sure you'll win again. You know, it's just a matter of time. I think.
Speaker 3: I think by me, I think even though I didn't get the technical first place this season, I still feel like I won just because of my path and I'm very proud of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you see going into eliminations any differently, because I know that we've you know, you've talked on other shows of like, yeah, you want to skip them, so you just go, you know, you want to avoid them.
Speaker 3: It's on the grand scheme of things. Like in challenges in general, there's winners that make it to the end with no struggle, you know, and they win that check, cash's, they get the money, they get the crown, they get the title, but they're not remembered. Some people are just not remembered. And I think it's that fight that that the viewers are like, Okay, how are they going to get out of the situation? Can they make it? And like that brings it shows you, It makes you learn a lot about yourself, and it gives you something to really be proud of at the end, and it lights a fire into your ass because that wind means so much more to you if you have to fight harder to get it. So so I've been on both ends, you know. I've been on Vendettas and I didn't have to see an elimination, you know, to get to the end, and I won. And I've been on Bloodlines and I had to go in three eliminations against you and Lisa against Johnny. I actually didn't go in the one my cousin had to go against CT like I mean, yeah, you know, and we got there. It was not an easy path and we got there and we won. So I've won in two different scenarios, you know. So it can happen either way. But I really do feel like me personally, the best way to get to a final, I think if you're just trying to get that money in that win is you don't want to see an elimination because there's always a chance you could go home. It could be a one arm bean bag toss like Polly had. It could be you know what I mean, You never know what it's gonna be. You could train your ass off and be the strongest person in the whole world, and it's just not your day.
Speaker 1: And you go on the first elimination and buy it can happen to any people, tick tack toe against each exactly nobody.
Speaker 3: You don't want to take the risk. If you're really just trying to make that money and get to the end, you don't that risk, you know. So I can't be mad at anybody from making it to the end not seeing an elimination of winning. I've done it, other people have done it, whatever. But I will say for me personally, I almost it's almost like I need these eliminations to light my fire and to show me what I'm capable of and to make me stronger. So I don't fear eliminations. I know it can be my day or it cannot be my day. But I'm always going to leave my heart in the sand and give the best I possibly can, and I'm gonna welcome the challenge because there's no greater win, honestly than an elimination wind No matter what it is, like, the high that you get and the way that that propels you in the game is just it's priceless, amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really checks you, It really checks you back in I feel, yeah, it like it restarts your engine every time you go in. I don't want to go in a million more times if I ever do a show again.
Speaker 3: But like I already told you, Anissa, I'm gonna take this. You want to go on that record, So it's fine, I told you on the last I.
Speaker 1: Know, if we ever do a show again together, we will talk. I mean I'm ready, I've.
Speaker 3: Been I mean i've been ready, so I know, you know, let's hope. You know we're not getting another double sided puzzle or some math, but you know, who knows, maybe that could be my day as well. Maybe maybe I'll win a math bro beat us.
Speaker 1: You beat you beat me at a puzzle underneath the thing getting hit in the head, getting hit in the head on thirty thirty and you were like, I hate puzzles and you killed that one, so yeah, it can happen, had CAA.
Speaker 4: I think I was smashing your little head with I think they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then Jenna was up there just pretending, you know, we weren't smashing hard though.
Speaker 3: I do remember though those times.
Speaker 1: Light Light Light Love tact. There's really wrong with a light tat light lovehead. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so last question, I know you guys have mentioned possibly you know if we were to see you on another challenge in the future, But do you feel like you have any more left in Yukara? Are you going to come back? Are you going to give the fans what they want? And do you want to take anybody on from the newer competitors that came from season thirty nine?
Speaker 1: You know it's wild.
Speaker 3: I don't look at anybody else when I go onto a season, like up to the point that like, I don't you know what I mean? On when All Stars, I didn't make any phone calls. I surprised everybody and just showed up like I don't There's nobody else but me, And if I perform my best, then I think I can win. I've got the fight in me which I needed. And uh, it's fun to have someone like a Laurel as a competitor there for me to look at and be like, well, look how good she. I have to like she is the standard to which I want to perform and that that rivalry will always be there and it's just me. And then aside from that, I think it's just me against me. So I'm always ready to compete and I'm always happy to bring on another challenge and learn more about myself, and I just you know even that the other thing I learned about myself is even you know, on the Mudball Challenge, when Kim orchestrated the entire house to make sure that she got the solution she wanted and to screw me basically out of my Star, I was still able to laugh about it. I was like, Oh, this is what they're doing. Ha ha, Okay, funny. Like I've learned to just roll with the punches, take it on stride, and know that at the end of the day, it's in my hands whether I go home or not.
Speaker 2: Yep, So spoken like a true champ for sure. I think that that's like the most noble way to go about it. And Car, you're a legend in the game. It's no secret. And I think all Star season, regardless of the final outcome, it was a hundred percent yours. You owned it every second of it, from the eliminations to you know, the final, you crushed it. So I think you should be really proud of yourself, and I'm sure the fans are going to be super proud of you too.
Speaker 1: Songrats on. All the car stands are so excited they're getting their T shirts. A good show. Yeaes, you definitely did. Speaking of show, where can the listeners follow you, show you love, support you socials?
Speaker 3: Oh, just Instagram for now it's miss car Maria. And then my link is there to everything else, whether it's TikTok, my my podcast, anything else I got going on in my photography. Everything is in my Instagram, Miss Carmeria with my link.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, we're really happy that you came on and took time out of your day. I know that we're all quite busy. Yeah, so yeah, we appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks Kara.
Speaker 1: Alright, I got a pack.
Speaker 2: Honestly, we got to give it up for Kara because although we may not see eye to eye all the time, she is truly an incredible competitor. She had such a great season of All Stars, and it was great to have her on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely was nice to hear the taking a break does benefit you and you can come back this newly charged, recharged human and go into a game and kill it and still feel okay about like all the decisions you made. She made some cool ass friends, and I think that she can take those good feelings with her throughout the rest of her Challenge career.
Speaker 2: Agreed, she did not disappoint for all the car stands out there. She put on an incredible show and I'm sure she gained a few new fans along the way. And Anissa, you also have gained some fans along the way because you absolutely crushed this season of the Challenge podcast. Congratulate.
Speaker 1: Thank you Vookski you did too.
Speaker 2: You know, you had me cracking up. You had me having the best laughs and may have farted in my seat a few times from laughter. I mean, like, I just can't thank you enough for being my co host because like you really it this season and it's always a pleasure to work with you and you as.
Speaker 1: Well, Tory. Where can the people find you and support you?
Speaker 2: You guys can find me at Tory Underscore Deal on Instagram and please find me on social media because you're not going to hear me here anymore for a little bit, but you may see me somewhere in the future, so keep your eyes out and follow me on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: And Anissa, where can they find and follow you on Instagram as well? It's Anissa MTV A N E E s A MTV. Yeah. All Starts four is officially over, and I'm sad to say that because I really enjoy All Stars.
Speaker 2: Yes me too, I really do. Thank you guys so much for joining us for the last episode of MTV's Official Challenge Podcast for this season. But don't worry, we'll be back in the future. And if you liked this episode and this podcast, please rate and review us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts and make sure to tell your
Speaker 1: Friends and we'll see you next time on MTV's Official Challenge Podcast.