Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 3: This is my worksheet page for today. I got one little thing to draw a line through. Oh, one thing, the only thing we're not redacted. Oh okay, my favorite part of the day. When I've redacted everything. I blacked it all out and get to toss the sheet. It's awesome. Man.
Speaker 4: Is that word? That a new word that people started using to sound cool? Redacted? I never heard of it until not a new word last few months.
Speaker 3: I feel like I don't feel like I use it in any context other than what it is, because in a government document, when it's redacted, it's literally it looks like black Sharpe's gone over it. Yeah, and that's how I do every single thing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't actually redact it so you can't read it. I black it out so I know it's completed, but it looks like a redacted document.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's like TikTok to bringing the word.
Speaker 2: I felt like that people just started using it to sound like, oh man, this is a redacted document or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well it probably is, but you.
Speaker 2: Had never heard that before ever in the world. And now a sudden, it's everywhere.
Speaker 3: I had heard that.
Speaker 4: When When did you start hearing it redacted?
Speaker 3: That's so yeahs alien.
Speaker 5: Stuff, Yeah, any kind of for document and it's redacted. That's like a lawyer even like when they released I legal papers, there's black thatut redacted stuff.
Speaker 4: When did you start hearing it like in the last minimum year.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's like the word unprecedented's been around forever, but lately the last few years we hear it more.
Speaker 7: Is it like that?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. I think he just hasn't been around.
Speaker 5: The word redacted and scoff is one of them that I learned because of captions close captions. So when someone like in the in the TV show goes it is scoff and I'm like, huh.
Speaker 3: You know tongue clicking is something from the close captions that I never realized that was.
Speaker 8: A huge Yeah, right, I guess like like that'll go tongue clicking, And I guess I would never have called it that, but because of close captions, I now know what tongue clicking is.
Speaker 5: Another one was blowing raspberries.
Speaker 3: I never heard of that same thing. I knew what it was, I didn't know that's what it would be called right there on the show.
Speaker 5: Captions.
Speaker 3: Man, guys, it's a you know we're getting older. Yeah, well captions last night. Let me play the voicemail. This is my final voicemail on my sheet. Here right play number one.
Speaker 7: Please, Hi.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to let you guys know that I showed my sixteen year old daughter.
Speaker 2: What you look like.
Speaker 5: And she's outraged and.
Speaker 9: Says she can't listen to the show anymore because lunchboxes face does not align with his voice.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 10: How did he sound so like, yeah whatever his face is like, yeah, like it.
Speaker 7: It doesn't make sense to me, not aligning my brain. That's all.
Speaker 5: Big voice, little face, look a little face, little guy.
Speaker 3: Look guy.
Speaker 4: I don't know what she means that.
Speaker 3: People don't often think you're just a skinny white guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've gotten a lot, you know, I think I'm a big black guy.
Speaker 3: All of the sudden. But yeah, you definitely sound bigger than you are. Did you have that voice when you were like eleven? Yep, the always deeper than anybody else. Did you ever go to a voice like a change where it's like you're like, hey, I'm.
Speaker 2: Long launch bo I mean there was every once in a while where I you know, the but mostly my voice was pretty deep.
Speaker 3: He came out crying like that. It's like a cow. No, it's okay, it's that's how he cries. Anything you want to say to her.
Speaker 2: No, But I mean, yeah, I have a good looking face and a deep voice.
Speaker 4: A lot of ladies like that.
Speaker 3: And you saw an email from the company talking about somebody I've been here twenty years.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah. It was like one of our sales guys been here for twenty local or like a whole local, and they were like, you know, congratulating him, like it's pretty amazing, like twenty years at one single place. Then I started thinking like, well, what are we gonna do from ten twenty years from now, Like where will we all be? And so I kind of wanted to ask you guys, like where do you think you'll be in twenty years.
Speaker 3: First of all, I've been with the company twenty years. I never got an email.
Speaker 5: Yeah you didn't think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm coming up on twenty I literally literally I saw that email and I thought, boy, they got three months and I better be getting an email saying congrats on twenty years.
Speaker 5: But Bones has already past that time.
Speaker 2: I understand I wouldn't I didn't know about Bones. I'm talking about me personally. I thought about that when I saw that email. Literally in my head, I said, well, they better send an email in three months.
Speaker 3: Why ain't talk about lunchbox You're talking about you talking about me? I guess I started.
Speaker 1: I've been in twenty one years, Bones, you should send your.
Speaker 3: Rock.
Speaker 7: Oh, yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: I was in Arkansas company and then to Austin and then haven't been in it for over twenty That's crazy.
Speaker 5: That's loyalty right there.
Speaker 3: I don't know that it's loyalty, really. I think it's both. I think it is a healthy relationship more than loyalty. It's a business. Yeah, I understand it's a business. I understand things have decisions have to get made sometimes that are uncomfortable by me and for me because it's a business. So I don't know that it's loyalty because it's a faceless brand. However, it's been a very healthy relationship, especially with people that I think I'm loyal to that run the company. There we go because if they left, it feels a bit different. But I don't know that it's loyalty, but I do love the company. And twenty one years and not a single email.
Speaker 5: I think you should write your own email congratulating.
Speaker 2: Oh I should reply on and be like, hey, congrats, Boby's been here twenty one.
Speaker 3: No one said a dang word about it, and then say you're three months out. The clock's taking my mind. I'm austin it right now. Twenty years sixty three.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I better be retired more. Oh sure we are not retired by then, Eddie. We are in deep trouble.
Speaker 5: We're going to be retired.
Speaker 7: You'll need to come up with a plan.
Speaker 5: Well, we're gonna make some more money.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's right. And he's got chickens.
Speaker 5: I got chickens, man, Yeah, I made like five hundred bucks on chickens, but then I spend it on that tow truck.
Speaker 7: It's okay, you'll make more, so I'm back to zero.
Speaker 1: Did you make five hundred like in the black?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I guess with expenses, just like you know, is it worth it?
Speaker 1: Are people more and more people asking for chickens?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Like I think I'm down to my whole neighborhood asking for chickens.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I feel like his energy is down that well, well it's exhausting, man, because yeah, he didn't realize how hard it is to run a business.
Speaker 5: And so I tell him I do it once a week, and so like every Sunday I start stressing out, Like, man, I got to make like ten chickens today, and so that's part of business though, you know what, every Sunday is gonna be my chicken day. It's just is what it is.
Speaker 7: What if you go out of down, then.
Speaker 5: I tell him' was shut down for the week.
Speaker 3: And it's worth it to you to be stressed out? Are you making enough money to count for the stress?
Speaker 5: I think the extra cash is good. Yeah, I mean it feels.
Speaker 3: Good anywhere now. Yeah, make it so much cash.
Speaker 4: Whatever I told I don't care, I got.
Speaker 3: Ask for cash. Make it extra chickens.
Speaker 2: I would really like to see Eddie's like expense report and see if he's really making like three dollars of chicken or if he's making seven dollars a chicken.
Speaker 4: Him he doesn't have that written down there.
Speaker 5: I mean, sure, I can ball park it. I'm making about seven bucks of chicken.
Speaker 4: I can ball park it. Yeah, it seems like he has no idea.
Speaker 5: Look, the chicken costs ten dollars.
Speaker 7: What is that? The P and L?
Speaker 5: What's that? I know th P and L.
Speaker 4: I thought that was licenses like at a stadium.
Speaker 6: Everything version like profits and losses.
Speaker 3: I don't, Yes, profits and losses.
Speaker 4: Okay, we need to give one of those n ls, P and l's and a four to one.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: I've only ever heard it used in like investment banking type stuff, but that's what that is. Yeah, good, it's good.
Speaker 4: I know investment banking.
Speaker 7: Well, if you're looking to I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've ever only heard of talking about people are like, hey, we but yeah.
Speaker 5: I saw Rolls Royce in the news. Something was up with that. Yeah, not good. Not good.
Speaker 4: Luckily I sold that.
Speaker 1: You sold it, but you didn't even buy the car.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. I didn't know that. I thought I bought the car.
Speaker 3: He bought like an engine or like a power or something. It's like what it's like holdings.
Speaker 4: That was my fault in the car. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Chickens, you're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, we're doing good. We're still in business.
Speaker 1: So ten bucks a chicken.
Speaker 5: Ten bucks chick and two of my co workers they they sign up for the weekly subscription two.
Speaker 3: Of your co workers.
Speaker 5: Is that like us, Kevin and Pitts. They're gonna have one our co workers too. But I mean it sounded better like my business. You know my customers. Two of my customer subscription have subscribed to one a week.
Speaker 1: But then what if you got it but the subscription they're just paying you every week?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I have to deliver chicken.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to give a discount of your your a subscription.
Speaker 3: So they should pay you seventy bucks a month for four chickens a month. That's what I hads How i'd said.
Speaker 5: It seventy bucks. Yeah, and that'll make that'll make it a little more expensive. That'll make it make me more money.
Speaker 4: No, edit, you're an idiot.
Speaker 5: Oh it's some little less money for me, but a constant business.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 7: Yes, I like it.
Speaker 5: Well, let's not say anything yet because they're just playing regular price. Right now.
Speaker 3: Now I'm saying it also could be good for you, you guys. Let's say you can buy more chickens for cheaper price if you buy more in bulk.
Speaker 5: Funny you say that, you know who reached out to me a chicken farm. They want to supply me.
Speaker 7: With a deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they said, dude, let let us be your supplier, some chicken farm in Alabama.
Speaker 3: But what does that mean?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know yet. But it's cool that I'm going to have a supplier. Like now I don't have to go to the grocery store.
Speaker 7: I mean, you're getting it wholesale and get holes.
Speaker 5: They'll be cheaper. So now my chickens will probably be six bucks of chicken.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, now you're talking about what do they want just you to pay for the chickens?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just business.
Speaker 2: But yeah, is there a certain amount of quantity that you have to buy to get that price? Because you've got to get your price down. If you buy a hundred chickens, it may be three dollars. If you buy twenty five chickens, it may be seven dollars.
Speaker 5: Where am I going to keep a hundred chicken's.
Speaker 1: Baby investment that you have to that's show business.
Speaker 5: That's where I need investors.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 5: Oh he messes that up every time.
Speaker 3: That's show business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I watched Shark Tank and they always talk about where can you get your costs down to?
Speaker 4: And the more you order the cheaper get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm willing to jump in with you, but you got to commit to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can borrow my fridge, so like I just rent your fridge from you.
Speaker 4: No, if I'm a business partner, you can.
Speaker 5: Now I need investors and do it right. And I'm going to buy real fridges.
Speaker 4: That's what I just said.
Speaker 7: Are you going to put the fridges.
Speaker 5: In my garage?
Speaker 3: But you have to really move the car. You spent four.
Speaker 4: Only fridges.
Speaker 7: It comes home to Frie Chicken comes.
Speaker 4: There's a delivery truck off room. What is that? Oh, that's our three new fridges.
Speaker 3: How dedicated are you to the chicken business?
Speaker 1: Stop the game?
Speaker 3: Stop the game? How dedicated are you to the chicken business?
Speaker 5: Extremely on?
Speaker 3: But dedication in that you're just going to keep doing one or two more here? Would you invest more of your money to grow the business?
Speaker 5: Yes? I would. And now I just need to make it legal because I keep getting a lot of messages saying you're gonna get fined. You're gonna get fined if you like don't start like getting licenses.
Speaker 7: We looked it up in the stage changed there.
Speaker 4: But also we did.
Speaker 5: But listen, we are national. We are national, and people are like, can you please ship me a chicken? No, I can't ship it to Massachusetts. Yet that's a whole different beast.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, you're only have to get dry.
Speaker 3: Ice and packaging that instment.
Speaker 4: Then you're gonna have to charge four dollars a chicken.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, no, that mean too much.
Speaker 2: But the Massachusetts people, you're gonna charge more because it costs more to ship dry ice.
Speaker 3: He has no idea hating gets there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he doesn't how that works. How does that work?
Speaker 4: I don't know how it gets there overnight? Like that is baffling to me.
Speaker 2: But I mean you could partner with Hello Fresh because they are thin.
Speaker 3: Hello Fresh wants to jumping with Eddie though, I mean they could.
Speaker 4: They have the distribution.
Speaker 3: I hear you they do, But my point is, why would they jump in with a guy who can ran them chickens from his grill.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe Hello Fresh can add Eddie's smoking hot chicken to many of their dishes.
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, if you wanted to actually talk instead up a meeting.
Speaker 5: See now he's already you know Hello Fresh, mister Fresh, I know, mister Hello So dope, let me check out.
Speaker 1: I think there's something here.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, absolutely, we just got it.
Speaker 3: Don't think you're committed enough to actually do more than make some extra like passive income.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if I go to Hello Fresh, Eddie, it's gonna have to be more than once a week because they're gonna need more than ten chickens.
Speaker 3: He's not going to Hello Fresh, right, No, I get it.
Speaker 5: If we go to Hello Fresh, level, we're gonna need like a factory and stuff.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Teach him how to do it new license out Eddie's side, but cares to license that because it's nothing yet.
Speaker 5: I don't know yet.
Speaker 3: Yes we do.
Speaker 2: You got to start going to farmers markets on the weekend and selling your chicken.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, that's a lot of work and stuff like that though, But that's.
Speaker 5: How we make business. That's how we we now. He's he keeps forcing himself into my business. I mean there's and speaking of he's the only one who won't buy a chicken from me.
Speaker 2: I said, as a celebrity endorser, I get him for free.
Speaker 4: That's how it works with celebrities.
Speaker 5: Even Morgan number two is like, I don't eat chicken but I'll take smoked corn. I was like, I can smoke corn for you. Smoke corn, Yeah, don't smoke anything. What do you want them?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can smoke Hershey's bar.
Speaker 7: How much are you selling now, I'll just do that for.
Speaker 5: Free because it's corn for us. What do you want?
Speaker 4: I'll take some corn for free.
Speaker 5: No, you're just setting chicken out. Thro bought a chicken.
Speaker 7: She doesn't ca't chicken in.
Speaker 4: I don't need the chicken either.
Speaker 3: Obviously it doesn't end bought one exactly.
Speaker 5: I'm getting a headache.
Speaker 4: Okay, But there's a farmer's market by my house man.
Speaker 5: There's mind too.
Speaker 4: It happens once a week.
Speaker 1: We'll go.
Speaker 4: I'll set up a stand.
Speaker 3: He's always setting up stuff meetings, a Hello Fresh.
Speaker 4: I will set up a tent.
Speaker 3: But how much money are you willing to invest?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, I'm a partner. Fifty fifty.
Speaker 3: There's no part you have, no fifty. You didn't put fifty in.
Speaker 5: You didn't and you didn't doing anything.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be at the farmer's market selling them suckers.
Speaker 3: Then he may give me twelve bucks an hour.
Speaker 1: That's not fifty fifty.
Speaker 3: That's not fifty fifty, okay, sixty to forty.
Speaker 4: I'll take sixty, you take forty, keep it, keep on, thank you, mane. I'm trying to help him out. Like he's not going to go to the farmer's market.
Speaker 5: I might.
Speaker 3: He's actually started a business, though, and it's selling chickens. It's way more than what you've ever done.
Speaker 4: Really. I bought a storage war.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't buy storage war.
Speaker 5: It's war.
Speaker 3: I had to pay for the time and then crewed up.
Speaker 4: That's business.
Speaker 3: Baby's as the country artist turned down a date from one to race friends because the country artists did not want to work out. Was she walk me through this?
Speaker 1: Don't say?
Speaker 3: You don't have to say? Is this a country the secret?
Speaker 2: Mm?
Speaker 1: I mean I've waited a decent amount of time so I can tell it. But it's a really great story. Hey, go ahead, And it's totally true. But we had this friend, a really good looking blonde. She was our friend and we knew her very well, so she's able to pull pretty much anybody. And so she's on Riyah and this country artist is.
Speaker 3: On Rio and that dating app for famous people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so they go. They went on some dates. They definitely went to some bars and they definitely hooked up. So then there's multiple dates yeah yeah, and multiple hookups. Well, there's another level of this. So then she's like, well, I want something more in this relationship. They just go into bars with this country artist, so she hits them up and she goes, hey, we should do something else. Besides, she's getting s faced on the weekends. Do you want to you wanna like go for a run? And the country artist texts their back and goes, I don't run, and so this is a total turn off to her, and she goes, well, maybe a light jog, and that was the end of it. The country has never responded. He was pissed and offended that she had texted, hey, maybe you want to go for a run? Took it the wrong way. That totally ended the entire relationship. Why are you guys writing something down?
Speaker 7: I know who it is they're guessing.
Speaker 3: I mean I could guess who I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know who's the same person.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that's probably one I would write.
Speaker 5: Down too, but I don't run.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe hold on, do you think we're thinking that the right person? Probably West?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did they get it too?
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty easy.
Speaker 1: It's so funny I don't run, Like what go on the date with her and take.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, that's funny that I don't run. She says, how about a light jog? And there's no response. Cicts it was done, though I never talked again.
Speaker 3: Mike d said he he peed next to a country store on vacation. Okay, a lunchbox segment here.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was at a restaurant, which not here. No, I was in Lake Tahoe. Went to the bathroom at the restaurant, and I heard this familiar voice next to me, and I didn't want to look over to be weird, but I just I kind of pulled the lunch box and stood there a little bit longer so we would wash our hands together.
Speaker 3: In northern California. Yeah, you saw the country store. Yeah, and then right after that.
Speaker 4: Saw him and it was him you cross streams? No, No, what.
Speaker 5: No, it's weird.
Speaker 7: Cross streams sounds.
Speaker 1: Like it's like you pee.
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean.
Speaker 1: It was the same person that don't raised girl.
Speaker 3: I think it's a different person. Okay, I think this guy runs. Is this guy from California?
Speaker 5: No, it's dark.
Speaker 3: Why he likes outdoors?
Speaker 6: He runs like.
Speaker 1: He was running.
Speaker 3: That's raised story.
Speaker 10: Mike just said he runs probably maybe not right now.
Speaker 3: Has he been in this on the show?
Speaker 5: Yes, McGraw.
Speaker 3: Is he younger than fifty?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, now mcraw.
Speaker 3: I nailed it, dude, I mean dude, obviously, dude, group or solo group, singer of the group, singer of the group. So it's gonna be Zach Brown, Matt Ramsey, it's gonna be Jimmy A little big Town. Oh Jimmy.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, lady day.
Speaker 3: Charles Kelly, it's gonna be one of those four. It's one of tho four is one of those four? Charles Kell's at Matt Ramsey. It was Matt ram You see Matt Ramsey Bold Dominion and like Tahoe and a bathrooms are.
Speaker 10: And he recognized me, which is I mean, we had him on the Bobby Cast, but I'd never really expect anybody to recognize me.
Speaker 3: And it was like, Hey, what are you doing here? I was like, what are you doing here? What was he doing there?
Speaker 10: They were playing a show like the night before, so he stayed a couple extra nights there.
Speaker 3: And then how random it was just randomly like seeing your geography teacher in a Walmart seven in Iowa.
Speaker 10: We ate at the same restaurant and we were staying at the same hotel. So then I see him again the next day getting coffee, just having breakfast by himself.
Speaker 4: It's crazy by myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and buye him along. I just said I to him. Probably was waiting for an invite. Didn't get it. I was gonna write a song about it.
Speaker 10: And then I also saw Red Aikins also there eating breakfast.
Speaker 3: I think Ret's having another kid. Really, excuse me, I think you may look this up. Oh my god, why are you excusing him?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had a Yeah did you have a baby recently? Yeah? So Thomas Rhet's brother, half brother is like thirty years younger than he is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Crazy, Yeah, Oh yeah, what's March thirteenth? Baby was born?
Speaker 2: So yes, hold on, so this baby is younger than its nieces and nephews.
Speaker 7: Yes, that happens sometimes.
Speaker 3: I had it happen, so you've had it.
Speaker 2: Not to me, but my my my friend. I don't know if I say her name, but Lauren her her dad had a kid after she had a kid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 3: And so why would you say, I don't know if you said the name, said, I'm immediately about missing a beat.
Speaker 4: Well I didn't say last night.
Speaker 3: Well why would you not say their name? Though? Like, what's the problem with the name.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but yeah, that's crazy, right. There was some tension there for.
Speaker 4: A while, like it was like weird hurt feelings, but good now for what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lauren was hurt cause their dad remarried.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, okay, it's weird.
Speaker 3: We're voicing me something.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, no, no, I don't know exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, just like I think that has to be weird that you have kids and then your parent has a kid is younger than your kids.
Speaker 5: Now you're assuming they were hurt.
Speaker 3: No, No, I know, Okay, I know, Okay, Okay, cool. Amy's well, she thought her Aggie ring was found. Somebody messaged about two thousands thirty Aggie.
Speaker 7: Ring two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: The same year her class ring has been gone the whole time.
Speaker 6: It was getting spread around on Facebook, and so our listeners are awesome to even be looking out and so they're like, hey, just have you seen this? And I click on it, I scroll down, I'm like, oh my goodness. Well it's from West Texas A and M M.
Speaker 3: One. There's Texas A and M Commerce too, yeah, and Corpus.
Speaker 6: CHRISTI just Texas A and M still normal, still ring.
Speaker 3: Eddie your kids. They were selling that energy drink like they would go buy it and then resell it. Which one was it?
Speaker 5: Prime?
Speaker 3: Do you see that's the one that's kind of yes, But there's a keyword in their energy. The FDA might look into YouTuber Logan Paul's energy drink called Prime because marketed to kids, and it's a ton of caffeine. A twelve ounce can has as much as six cans of coke.
Speaker 5: And this is a good PSA for parents out there, because parents like they want to make their kids happy. So the kids are like, I want Prime, and so literally some parents are driving all over town looking for Prime. But that energy that the Prime energy drink is much easier to find. So parents are buying the energy drink not realizing it's the energy drink. But really that's the bad one.
Speaker 3: How much for our Prime Chicken combo?
Speaker 5: If I can go in business with Prime, did we'd be ball?
Speaker 3: Give us a part of your meal. I'm going business with them.
Speaker 5: The Prime chicken flavor Eddie's Spicy Smoking Hot, Smoking Hot Chicken with a side of Prime with Prime Prime.
Speaker 3: A study found the most stressed out cities in America are Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore.
Speaker 5: Why do you feel hard working?
Speaker 4: No, you gotta worry about getting popped crime? Yeah, Memphis is probably on there.
Speaker 3: Too, Memphis. Yeah seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Eighty three per cent.
Speaker 3: Of America's currently feel stressed about inflation, seventy five feel stressed about violence and crime. To determine the cities where America's cot best, they compared, and here you go the top ten most stressed Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore for Birmingham, Alabama, five, Philadelphia six, Shreeve Port seven, Memphis eight, Fayvbe, North Carolina nine, Saint Louis ten Augusta, Georgia d Least stressed. It's mostly there are a lot of Dakotas in here. Yeah, so who falls out Dakota, Fargo, North Dakota, Bismark, North Kota, Rapid City, South Dakota. There's some New England, Nashua, New Hampshire, South Burlington, Vermont link that's Nebraska. But yeah, I guess it's no crime versus crime. Basically, those are the least stressed cities.
Speaker 5: Do you guys worry about crime? Yeah, Like do you drive in like rough parts of neighborhoods and you just like worry about stuff?
Speaker 3: Like do I go and search out rough part?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: No, But like if you're driving in like a rough part of town, I don't know. I don't even know what.
Speaker 4: A scared roan worry about crime.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't really, But there's crime in all parts of town.
Speaker 3: I am consumed with crime, which time, I know what you're saying, think about all time. I got jumped, I've been had my house broken into, I've been robbed at gunpoint, I've been pistol whipped, I've been Yeah, I mean thinking about all time. I think about it so often that I don't even think I think about it. It's just a now, it just exists. So yeah, I'm always looking. But I'm also never scared, meaning I don't go somewhere because I still live in a place of people to be scared to go through because it's just so poor. People like well probably can get robbed here is a bad heart of talent. But no, we just didn't have any money. It wasn't that we were trying to rob everybody. So and you're you're just a vigilant usually if you don't, cause it's like a snake. If you don't go trying to stomp on a snake or mess with a snake, the snake and you don't come bite you, right, That's mostly how people are too. For the most part.
Speaker 5: It's like times he accidentally step on this.
Speaker 3: Well, if you don't mess with somebody's most times you don't get messed with. Now, there are obvious times where your home gets barglarized, somebody just mugs you straight up. But uh no, but yes, all the time. But never that's tough, man, if that makes sense. One of my friends, I may have said this on the show. One of my friends was in his car just right down the road by the stadium, driving through, and a dude runs up to him and starts shooting at the car right like two cars in front of him, and then the car the gun comes out of the car window and starts shooting back. No, I tell you guys this, no, you know the first I'm not gonna stay here on the air. But yeah, he was in the traffic and just sitting there and bad add out the other person dad at He was like, oh my god, and he's like trying to like get down, but it was over before he could totally comprehend what was happening. Wow, guy run through the car, They run away. Nobody got hit. I think the car got hit. But yeah, right in front of him.
Speaker 4: That's pretty not good.
Speaker 3: That's pretty not good for sure. But it wasn't yeah, pretty much, that's my point. It wasn't even like a crazy part of town that you guys would say. It was just like it was just somewhere.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Doctors find a whole octopus stuck in a mans esophagus.
Speaker 5: Excuse trying to eat it?
Speaker 7: A whole one?
Speaker 4: Like how big? Like a baby?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I don't the octopus.
Speaker 5: Squid.
Speaker 3: Octopus are very smart. It's probably smarter than we are. So I don't the octopus. There's octopus in the menu. No, thank you, squid. I have a taste.
Speaker 5: That's not an octopus.
Speaker 3: It's not octopus. I have taste a squid calamari delicious. Doctors in Singapore were shocked to discover an octopus lodge and a mansesophagus while performing a gastro intestinal examination to see what was causing him to vomit. The unnamed man first realized something was wrong when we started vomiting following a mill that happened to include a raw octopus. When he realized that he also had trouble swallowing, demand panic quickly decided to pay a visit to the hospital that to see. Oh I'm looking at oh my god, big chunk. It's a full small octopus, and it's it's it's imagining his throat hole. But imagine you're looking up through a store hole and all you see hanging down with the legs. Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, my bad. I was thinking esophagus was your nose.
Speaker 5: Now it's your throat.
Speaker 4: Well, now I hear that.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's the.
Speaker 4: That's the whole hole.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: It's like the only thing that's not coming down the hole is the head. That's like the head's looking out of this. That the the ninja turtle hole.
Speaker 1: The drain the sewer, wow, yea sewer, and all the ninja turtle legs are down below.
Speaker 3: If the head, that's what the octopus is. They tried to push technique, but the octopus will not go down with that a fight, and then it kind of ripped his esophagus. So they tried to get the indiscopacy esophagus into the stomach and then retro flex it and they had to use forceps to grab it and pull it out of this esophagus like up. And it's unclear why swallowed hole.
Speaker 1: It's small.
Speaker 3: I could see where maybe you would, but it's not. Oh man, that's tough to look at that. Man, that's bad man. An eighty two year old woman escapes an alligator attacked by poking it in the eye. Oh that doesn't seem real though, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: I mean, what do you do?
Speaker 3: That's I mean, yeah, you try to probably Galluget's eye on. You don't have a lot of options. An eighty two year old woman, by the way, the gator snatched her in Hilton Head, South Carolina. And he got the old gator in the the poke in the eye.
Speaker 5: Wow, and it let her go.
Speaker 3: The gator just leaped out of the water, bit down across her legs. That was the first bite. She went into shock said she was in such shock she didn't feel any pain. She said, after they call it the death roll. You know how the gator rolls the Yeah, that's how he used it and then flips and sometimes it knocks them out or drowns them too, like it'll hold them down under. So she had the death roll done to her and she gets flipped and then she just crammed her thumb in the eye.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. She survived the flip.
Speaker 7: Both of these stories are like, have me feeling all.
Speaker 3: She was rushed to the hospital several reconstructive surgeries for skin grafts and to place metal rods in her legs, and a stroke of more luck, the orthopedic surgeon thought he may have to remove her legs, but said that she was an eighty year old miracle. Why yeah, yaa.
Speaker 5: I tell you guys, I saw a shark in Florida, like right on the shoreline. I mean I'm talking five feet away from the shoreline, and I followed it. I was doing No, no, this is real, this is real. And I walked along. No no, no, you got to now the shark wasn't it was just swimming.
Speaker 4: No, no, But you still got to tell people.
Speaker 5: Man, this was like six in the morning, and you know, I don't know, knocking on doors, wake get people out. No, but people were still at the beach and I would be like, guys, look it's a shark, and people just get together, like we would follow the shark along the shore.
Speaker 3: And you know, mostly shark like snake like human. It won't mess with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're swimming in that water, guess what it could mess with you. A little kid actually hits it in the face, boom, bites his arm off.
Speaker 5: Responsible, Well, there were some people, there were some people swimming. You know, we got all the way to that, so that was a quick jump to me being responsible.
Speaker 3: Well you didn't tell people it was he did check and if there are any shark bites now, they're about it was about four four feet long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's too big. You can't like kids get in the water, man.
Speaker 5: There were people in the water and the shark would go like right by and be like, I'll go around him.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: Just wasn't like a carp No, man, it was a shark.
Speaker 7: Did you take videos?
Speaker 5: I mean said she saw a hammerhead?
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, okay, it's dead serious, abby, No, I really did. How was your vacation by the way Abbey.
Speaker 9: It was a lot of weird things happened.
Speaker 4: But oh, junior, dude, break up, what.
Speaker 7: Are you talking?
Speaker 3: Go ahead? How was your vacation?
Speaker 9: Pretty stressful? Like I drove down there by myself and it was all the traffic, so it was like nine hours and so seven and then what else happened?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: Oh, So I was getting off or I was standing in the lobby and this lady was getting off the elevator and I didn't see her, and she completely ran into me with the luggage cart.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, hurt your foot ankle?
Speaker 9: Yes me, yeah, no, my whole my ankle. And then someone's not too bad. And then someone stole my foot flops on the beach.
Speaker 3: Well, lunch says, any shoes on the beach you can have.
Speaker 9: I guess it probably was.
Speaker 2: That's what happens is you just leave them there, and it's like, well, someone walks by, like why would you just leave your shoes?
Speaker 3: You saw a hammerhead?
Speaker 9: I did, yeah, how though from the pier, No, it was from the pier, but that was literally probably what fifty not even no, like twenty five yards off to the shore and there were kayakers right by it.
Speaker 5: Oh, telling you people, I don't care.
Speaker 9: So hammerheads don't do anything. Okay, they don't mess with you.
Speaker 4: I hear hammering in the head.
Speaker 3: That's not why they call him that. Their heads look like kind of hammers.
Speaker 6: Maybe lunchwalk is just extras insit this because he was bit by.
Speaker 3: He wasn't. It was a lie.
Speaker 4: I wasn't bit My detector said it was a lie.
Speaker 1: Abby.
Speaker 3: You went to Florida right by you. What do you know she went to the Devil two by yourself.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my friend was gonna go, but then they had to back out friend, just one of my friends.
Speaker 1: And then I got your dating.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Like it's over. That's what happened.
Speaker 7: No, that is not what happened.
Speaker 9: But luckily one of my other friends was down there with her family, so we got to hang out a lot. So that was really fun and it was awesome because we got to watch the fireworks like from the balcony. And I'm probably gonna go there every year.
Speaker 3: So you didn't have to do it by yourself, right.
Speaker 9: Yes, because it was pretty depressing last year in Key West when I was by myself. I remember that I was by myself watching the fireworks.
Speaker 4: How lucky is shee that there was another family down there?
Speaker 1: Because the did you know before you got down there the dude wasn't coming.
Speaker 7: I didn't say it was a dude, but the human. Yes, my friend.
Speaker 9: I had everything booked so I couldn't get out of it. Oh like I would not have gone, but everything was non refundable.
Speaker 1: When did you get down there and then you were tired?
Speaker 7: I did know a few days before.
Speaker 1: And this human. Do you still talk to them?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean it wasn't no hard feelings, but you.
Speaker 3: Talk to them, but you don't talk to them.
Speaker 9: We're just friends. So whatever friends talk about you know, no man.
Speaker 3: But your friends now? But were you more than friends then pre there's.
Speaker 9: No difference, there's no change. I mean, there's no hard feelings. I understand when things come up when you can't really.
Speaker 3: Answer my question. But I'm okay with it. Okay, Abby, thank you?
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 3: Gray? How was making republic?
Speaker 4: It was that dude?
Speaker 5: Can't you talk normal?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: We we love going to places that are kind of third world country. We get through. We went to a resort, but I don't think I mean parts of d r are they very much are. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm saying I don't would you consider no like Haiti and dr not this. I never been domitical. Probably someone say over and over Againstau, but Haiti they're right there.
Speaker 7: They're literally next door in Hades for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I think, like, yeah, yeah, yeah, there's I'm sure.
Speaker 5: And race stays in the resort.
Speaker 3: I know. That's why I laugh, because it's like third old country and he's like got those humongous like an oversized Martini glasses full of beer in a third world country. Yeah, there's a lot of poverty there, but I guess it was just your presentation of it correct.
Speaker 1: And it's not like we're doing missionary where we're down there to party and have fun. But what I'm saying is to have that experience.
Speaker 4: I had tell you.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Dominican Republic is a third world country at ranks seventy six out of one hundred and eighty eight countries on the Human Development Index, with a score of point six eighty.
Speaker 3: Three seventy six. I what, uh eight, How I feel like that's not the thing.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you what it says from the conversion.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you're right, listen, I'm sure you're right. It's probably some sort of poverty. And yes, absolutely lack of imstration. I guess with Ray's presentation of it the whole time. It was him at a nice resort partying and he's like, we like to go to third world countries.
Speaker 1: I was like, are you sure you're going to a third world country? I'm just saying something that's different than our life here. So then you start to appreciate stuff, you know, as the days go on, because there they don't have water, so we had bottle of water for to drink, it for your toothbrush, everything. The air didn't get under it. I mean have been eighty in our hotel room. So then you know, towards the end of the vacation, as relaxing and restorative as it is, you're like, get me back to America, bro, And then you start appreciating the stuff in the America. It's the perfect vacation. Yeah. But yeah, we saw it. We saw a shark, we saw a beautiful water, we saw every drink you can name on the menu. It was greatness. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Ray put up a really beautiful Instagram post about it.
Speaker 7: It Susan Raymondo.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, because did you read it?
Speaker 7: It's so good.
Speaker 6: I feel like it was a different side of ray. I think he was getting all nostalgic on drunk.
Speaker 3: That when he's drunk, When he's drunk, he's all lovey.
Speaker 6: And yeah, he was just writing about how like just the people in the d R are just full of joy and how okay.
Speaker 3: Why I call it dr Were you calling it dr Yeah, he got it. I don't know where that came from. When I started saying it, I kind of felt like a douche.
Speaker 7: But it's fine, okay.
Speaker 6: And he was just talking about appreciating things in life and how that trip showed them like what is really important? And I don't know, it's pretty deep and it was really.
Speaker 5: Long, what's really important?
Speaker 3: He was wasted the whole time. It looked like, no, we really weren't.
Speaker 1: But there's no spelling errors in that post. You can tell I wasn't drunk. But honestly, everybody there is just always a smacking point, is smiling and giggling and everything you think, Man, let me see this. Back in America. We came back to Baltimore, good gosh. I was riding the tram I was like, I haven't seen a smile. I've been through like three exits now in the d R, everybody smiles.
Speaker 5: You went to Baltimore to go to the d R.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still hitting up the travel agent on that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the opposite geographically really don't make sense.
Speaker 6: I can just I can just give you the first sentence of his thing.
Speaker 4: Please you save it? Amy?
Speaker 5: How many times you like this post?
Speaker 4: I mean, Amy sounds like this changed her life.
Speaker 1: Okay, because it's very close to Haiti and her kids are from ages.
Speaker 5: Is that why?
Speaker 7: Okay, a vacation recap.
Speaker 6: We chose to return to the heartbeat of the Caribbean, the Dominican Republic. If you ever need to be reminded why the colored pencil turquoise exists, or that happiness is the only commodity that money can't buy.
Speaker 1: It's the d R.
Speaker 5: H Oh he got paid to do this trip?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I honestly reached out, but I got turned down.
Speaker 7: DR partner for real, for real.
Speaker 1: I didn't name the resorts, so I didn't get paid.
Speaker 7: Wait did you try?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: I tried, but they said I'm not interested.
Speaker 4: It's worth the shop man followers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred and twenty and then Bayser pumping in thirty five K.
Speaker 3: That's good dump. So does didn't give you anything.
Speaker 2: But I mean there's the celebrities that go to that place, right tell them what you ran into.
Speaker 1: We had NBA stars, we had Damian Lillard. Was that a real picture?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because he had video of it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you why I didn't think it was weird because Dame's like in the center of this big tray. He wants out of Portland because they just drafted Scoot and now he's like, I'll only go to Miami. So it's like the center of the NBA universe right now. And Ray posted a picture with them. I was like, either he took that five years ago or that's some sort of that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just send there nice cream.
Speaker 4: And he walked by.
Speaker 1: He said to my chair, Oh, that's Dame, And I mean he Dame has the most distinctive walk. He's bow legged, so I mean, I'm gonna that's Dame. That's Dame. Ran right up to him. Bro did not break stride. It was a moving picture. I'm blurry as hell. Thank god he's in focus, and just kept walking and then I relok at the picture. He gave the peace sign. How timely.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a pictures super cool.
Speaker 2: When he buzzed out on the sword losers face and I was like, oh my gosh, how when.
Speaker 4: Does that happen?
Speaker 9: Said?
Speaker 1: We got an exclusive interview?
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you ask him about the trade stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't talk to me, so I didn't get anything.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 2: He's didn't say a word, like, just didn't break stride, didn't say word, just boom, just kept going.
Speaker 3: A girl eighteen has her entire scalp ripped off by a machine at Nippy's Juice factory.
Speaker 4: What factory?
Speaker 1: Nippy's Juice factory. She thought she was gonna die.
Speaker 5: Oh so like it caught her hair. The machine didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh she didn't die.
Speaker 4: Well, they ripped her scalp off.
Speaker 3: That would hurt.
Speaker 4: So so you're here just hanging out your haars.
Speaker 5: Don't just fall off.
Speaker 3: A teenage girl's entire scalp is ripped off in a horrific workplace accident. Alexandra, trying to fill eight team, was working as a shedthand when her hair became tangled in a machine, she taking an ambulance paramedics had to retrieve her scout from the machine, but could only reattached part of it. Three years later, she stands still treatment this was three years ago. I guess it's three years ago. On the factory was fined. Boy, that's just a grap man.
Speaker 2: I always be worried about the baylor at the you know, like Sam's, and when I worked at Randall's, the grocery store and you'd put cardboard boxes in there. I was always terrified of, like what happens if I get trapped in there and it's just coming down on me.
Speaker 3: Like Beverly Hillbilly is like a Tucky farmer discovers a massive Civil War era gold and silver coin hoard in his cornfield.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: That's pretty crazy. I'm gonna do this, and the hairstyle is thinking, we'll wrap this up.
Speaker 5: Metal detector.
Speaker 3: A Kentucky man got the surprises life while digging and it's filled. Earlier this year seven hundred coins from the American Civil War area. The Great Kentucky Horde includes hundreds of US goal pieces of dating between eighteen forty and eighteen sixty three. All this money, it's one hundreds thousands of dollars apparently.
Speaker 5: Like, for real, though, you're not pulling our leg I.
Speaker 3: Don't pull legs, bro only once just prove I still had it?
Speaker 5: You still had it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still got it?
Speaker 5: Still you still got it?
Speaker 3: Bam imagine that just randomly's amazing Live science dot Com. Finally a third of us want our hair stylists to cut the chit chat. My hairstylist is pretty good. She's like, we're gonna mood to you in I'm just gonna be quiet. Okay, cool, We'll be quiet the whole time, just being with her a while. She kind of gets it. And sometimes I'm tired from talking all day, and sometimes I got stuff I want to talk about. But most people, I guess they don't have the relationship, and so it's kind of hard to have that communication if you don't, yeah, chit chat. Do your do you have the same hairstylist you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Ash?
Speaker 4: Do you no random people?
Speaker 3: How do you get your haircuts?
Speaker 4: Where do you get on scouts barbershop?
Speaker 3: Barbershop? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they have different locations, which everyone's open. So but like you go online, it's like, oh, all the pointmans are filled, so you just go look at the other one.
Speaker 3: All right, why scouts I used to take down the street even the other one, the second one.
Speaker 4: No, it's not really down the street.
Speaker 5: But they serve beer there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they serve beer. They serve yeah, one of those.
Speaker 6: So do scissors and Scotch. I also take my son.
Speaker 5: There's scotch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how's that?
Speaker 1: How do you like scotch?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Right when you walk in, it's a bar, and then the hair part is in the back. It's like, are we gonna do a good id to come his hair cut?
Speaker 1: We're done, Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: We'll see you on tomorrow show Tomorrow Eddie and Abby skydive you're on the show.
Speaker 5: Oh I got a question? What do I wear?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Scuba will tell you that I would imagine what you wore, because when I did it, you just wear a loose normal shorts and underwear and T shirt and they'll put you in like a jumpsuit.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's cold up there, that's why you're gonna jump suit, but with like shorts, shouldn't I have sweatpants or something?
Speaker 3: Sure, wear that, it doesn't matter, but.
Speaker 4: You'll be really hot.
Speaker 5: Why are you getting impatient with me? I've never skied that before, man, because I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not even getting patient with you. I'm just saying, you just said wear whatever. No, no, you just question. I said, you wear something lucid, doesn't matter. Almost you can even take your if you were sweats, you can take your pants off and wear just the suit with underwear.
Speaker 5: But so many people wear that suit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Asked Bobby's opinion, and then he gave you the answer, and then you argued with his answer.
Speaker 3: So that's and you argue and I said I didn't know anyway. I'm like, I don't know, but here's what I would say, right well, No, I never said I knew that. Yes, I argued, I never knew what.
Speaker 1: Because it's cold right up there, it's your question.
Speaker 3: Jacket. I do have a really well your starter jacket from eighth grade.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you guys.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: By Buddy