Speaker 1: The volume, and.
Speaker 2: Brandon Miller is reportedly the only untouchable player on the Hornets roster. One opposed exact told Who's Wire that he's led to believe Brandon Miller is the lone untouchable Charlotte roster is the only loan untouchable on Charlotte's roster. Though he doesn't think LaMelo Ball or Miles Bridges will be moved, no one will pay what the Hornets are surely seeking for either player. The executive said, Joe, what do the Hornets need to do to become to just to make the playoffs? Damn, man, they need some of that talent they got over there to develop like Brandon. Uh, Brandon Miller, they need him to develop into a young mellow. Gotta stay healthy. Yeah, you need mellow to stay healthy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's just so components that need to be in place for them to be a playoff team. I think they got some talent. Yeah, it just seemed like ain't nothing been going to Charlotte way.
Speaker 1: Over these past few years. Man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So they may be a team who need to make some make a few splashes. Can hol Yo this summer? You know, I don't know what it is. But they need some help. Well if you hey, they need to get mellow mellow up out of the boy.
Speaker 3: Mellow mellow belong on one of them big market teams. Boy, he he boxed office. He's exciting to watch. He's one of them players like, man, you put the ball in his hand. Man, ain't no telling what the hell for to happen? Boy, But here's the thing. Huh Yeah, there's a lot of players.
Speaker 1: But he's gonna stay healthy. That's his problem. Is he box office? Yes? Can he put the ball in the basket? Yes? Can't he stay healthy? No? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Damn availability. Yeah, that's that's the best ability. Nobody ever questions when Joel and b plays and he's good to go.
Speaker 1: He's unstoppable.
Speaker 2: The closest thing the shot that we've got in the NBA when it comes to unstoppability.
Speaker 1: But I just don't know, O Joe.
Speaker 2: He might play sixty five seventy games, he might play twenty five games, and I can't bank on that. Yeah, that's the problem that you have with these guys. Some of it like LaMelo and and and and and and Joel and Bid. The only thing is how healthy are they gonna be how many games they're gonna play this year?
Speaker 1: Damn. And yeah, Philly spent some money on himb and Paul George.
Speaker 2: Yeah, col look they already Charlotte got theirs they had. They drafted Kobe, traded it, drafted Shade traded it.
Speaker 1: Hey, look where they where they traded What they did is that they took Vlody Divat for Kobe.
Speaker 2: Kobe got so the Lakers got the draft rights to Kobe from Vlady and then Shade was traded to the Clippers for the swap swapi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Well, if that's the case, you should have just to take both bridges and then if that's what you wanted. I never understood that we were gonna select this like Vince Carter and uh Antwine Jamison was traded for each other from the forty five. Just take to just take the guy, or or or Orlando and Golden State. When Penny all the way and Chris Webber came out put your draft, Chris Webber was shack.
Speaker 1: Why not just take Penny with the number one pick? Right?
Speaker 2: I don't get it, man, I don't know. Charlotte, y'all gotta make y'all got to do something. Got some sad news. O Joe coach Arno jim Ersa passes away. He led the team since nineteen ninety seven and presided over to what story franchise's greatest errors. He was sixty five years a day, sixty five years of oh, sixty five.
Speaker 1: Years of age. Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Earlier today, he posted on his support for its Indiana Paces and Herb Simon ahead of their opening game in the Eastern Conference Finals New York mis. He wrote, go Paces, good luck to her being tied pacer organizations, and our city passed shortly after that.
Speaker 1: I've only met him a handful of times.
Speaker 2: Most of the owners, I mean, let me, let me stop saying most every owner that I meet, they're always gracious to man. They always respect the way you played. Really to love the what you do. You can tell you study love that you you know you love the NFL, and we appreciate which we had more guys like you, all of them, mister blank uh Jim Arsa when he was in when he was with the uh uh, the Hornets, Jerry Richardson, all I mean, I know all I know for the most all of them, and they've always been very, very very you know, respectful to me, and it's you know, death is never fair man, you know, I mean when you when you when you were young, it's like damn. But now you know. That's the one thing about it is that it can't be fair. I can't yep. And she got to take black white. You got to take young, old got to take men. Women's got to Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's so that's that's the way he Joe though, the way I've always been. That's the way I live. I live the way I live every day. I treat every day like it's my last. I'm always happy with ways, smiling. But why always last? Why always telling people you love him everywhere you go? Why would you meet people you hug him? You hug them yack like known them thirty years? Because I never know.
Speaker 2: I never know, So if they if in remembrance of whenever it's time for me to transition, that moment, that one moment you always remember, it's always always a good one, is it'll always be a good one.
Speaker 1: The funny thing.
Speaker 3: About life is when you're born, you never know when your expiration date is. No, you never know your expiration date is.
Speaker 2: So I always love to live life each day as if it's my last, which is why I look at people that think they can no matter what you do on You know, if you believe in God, you understand God knows when.
Speaker 1: That day is. You don't.
Speaker 3: But the reason people on earth have this inclination that there's certain things I can do in life that can extend that expiration data. That's not the way it works. That's not the way it works. You can't extend anything.
Speaker 2: But when it's time to go, and that not coming to calling that the dough you and me when that knock, all, well, you're coming home.
Speaker 1: It's the one appointment you can't reschedule.
Speaker 4: Man, stop playing, man stop one Hey, oh I can eat this and I live a little bit longer, or I can do this and I let I mean what.
Speaker 2: Man, if you don't get out here and live and enjoy yourself before that time comes, because you don't know. So it's uh, I'm sure the because he was a very generous man. Uh to the city of Indianapolis. He loved this cold so obviously his dad Uh. I think his dad name was Bob. I think your daddy name was Bob Versa. He took over for his dad.
Speaker 1: I think his daughter is gonna take over for him. Damn. That's sad man.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Rob yeah, yeah out yeah uh but Jim mer say gone. At the age of sixty five, NFL execut Troy Vincent announced that the new end of the Year award Protector of the Year, recognizing the best offensive lineman each year. Credit Dion Dawkins and others for champion the cause. Oh Joe, who do you got winning the first one? Who do I have winning?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: If anything I would say is that Dion Dawphins, right and right title.
Speaker 1: Right, But I'm going I'm going Trent Williams or Big what you call him? Johnson? Yeah, okay, Lane Johnson.
Speaker 2: Listen might have something to say about that. O yoe, Hey, I'm talking about We're talking about it, but damn, but listen, I understand it. But I'm saying what Deon Dalkin was able to do, and that god damn Deon Johnson. Trent Williams missed a few games. Yeah, we know how great trend is. I didn't say Trent's name simple because he missed a few games.
Speaker 1: We know, we knew what he can do.
Speaker 2: But I think from from a point of standpoint of being dominant all season long man, what Dion Darkton was able to do.
Speaker 1: And Leon Johnson two two tremendous players.
Speaker 3: So if there's a protective year this year or this past season, I would go with those two.
Speaker 2: Oh, Brown's fans are upset something the mayor said. Cleveland Mayor Justin Bell said, I don't care if the Browns leaves Cleveland. There are more important priorities than the Cleveland Browns. Hey, yeah, everybody says that until they leave.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Saint Louis and you know Saint Lewis said that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, until they left and Arizona left, Oh, we want another team, and then to guess what the Rams came and then they left.
Speaker 1: As to said Saint Louis, we didn't like to have another NFL franchise. Absolutely. Then you know what it does reat Oakland. Man, we don't care. They went to LA come back, come back, come back, then, way back. We don't care. If y'all league as Openland do they want another team.
Speaker 3: But if you understand what it does for the economy having a team having a franchise in your city, y'all understand, be every network you care.
Speaker 2: For what you wish for every network. Oh, Joe gave up the NFL, CBS gave it up, NBC gave it up ABC Monday Night Football.
Speaker 1: You come on ABC. Remember that, don't joke. Absolutely, they gave it all back. Hey, I remember the Now look at what they're paying Netflix, Amazon. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all notice, but keep our own when these when these are in twenty thirty, don't be surprised if your Sunday football is on Netflix and Amazon. They got the NFL. Don't cut nothing but no law to Now. I understand the NFL has been on CBS for a long period of time. I know these games.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, they got hoards of money, lots of it, hoards of money top dollar. Hey, hey, hey, you ever think about that? Can you imagine we had the kind of money Joe?
Speaker 2: What you mean us have that kind of money? Like I don't want that kind of money like Netflix fail?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah, Amazon?
Speaker 2: What if he what if we had money like Jeff Bezos? Oh no, come on, o Yoe man, y'all y'all wouldn't know me. Oh no, I'm listening, Joe. I'm I'm well off and I'm rich. You couldn't he be an ass with a red apple. You know you're gonna give me a quarter of a.
Speaker 1: Pail, Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, I don't I don't really do much, and I'm I'm I'm good now.
Speaker 1: I've been good for I tell you what, I don't really do much, Joe.
Speaker 2: If you gave me much much more than what I have now, I mean, I'm probably gonna do me much more.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna still be gaming. I'm still being McDonald's. You probably have a couple more cards. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Savannah State gonna have the best, go to have the bench HBCU football team, they gonna have the best band, They're gonna have the best academic program.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you.
Speaker 2: That I can't guarantee you a whole lot else, but I guarantee you Savannah State would be the age, would be the equivalent of Harvard, Yale Princeton, of the HBCU, wh whoever, whatever programs that they do have, whatever the Harvard Princeton and Yale, I'm going to give them. Yeah, Ay, matter of fact, I would probably be the same. Obviously, never have an opportunity to go to FAM. But having such a love and enthusiastic passion for the school in general.
Speaker 3: Why God do the same. I would have I have family looking like a college university.
Speaker 2: It'd be better than absolutely better than best uniforms, best coaches, hey, best food, treatment facilities, amenities. Hey, I'm going to get the favorite then I got. I got twenty million dollars mixed sable five years, one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: Man, they got nick table coaching. That's a battles.
Speaker 2: Take your damn right, hey boy, Hey, I have I flipped Tallassi upside down, man, and I'm going to get the coaching. I'm going to get the coach in Connecticut. I got twelve million dollars a year year for you. Hey, I'm spending man, I got two hundred billion.
Speaker 1: That's just too much.
Speaker 2: Please, Hey Tatne, Oh yeah, we had the best track program, we had the best everything.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, you know you know how?
Speaker 3: But you know what I would want to do if I if I had Jeff Bedos type money, I would want to own a team.
Speaker 1: I want to want to You want to own one? I want to own a football team? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I like, I don't want to. Well, you would have to overpay the get one. You know that you got that kind of money, so you don't really care? Yeah, but how you doing that?
Speaker 1: Thought?
Speaker 2: Y'all seen just Bezo getting getting any sports franchise.
Speaker 1: He had an opportunity, he could he could have cost he could have bought Washington. He won't let him. They won't let him in. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think he really wanted it. He probably waiting for for hell, oh what you mean they let the Walton just brought the Broncos. He worn't one hundred plus big. You know what, I honestly on you, I don't. I don't want no franchise. I just go like, hey, set the kids up. Hey, this is all y'all get y'all blow this. Y'a out of gas, but you're out of gas from car. But man, I'm too charitable. There will be a lot of kids. There's gonna be a lot of kids at Glivian High School. A you graduated where you want to go to college? Four years paid for?
Speaker 1: I like that. You've been thinking about some of this, ain't you? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure already I already got I already got I already got that buddy spit.
Speaker 1: They already know how I do.
Speaker 2: After you ass track and field athletes are the world championships man about said on the five dis Yeah, whether the Olympics or the World Championship Olympics, Olympics. Yeah, win the gold Man the breaking world record. Yeah yeah, Oh, don't forget me.
Speaker 1: I was in on that too, now you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, hey, Joe, you know we we we we bless him a little bit. Okay, souther Hey, we went down to Southern they performed hook him Up, hook him Up. Yeah. I'm I'm like, like I said, God, know what you're doing. You know, not to give me no two on two under billion because he already know damn.
Speaker 2: But hey, listen, you know, I think our chance to greater at getting that kind of money are really really good because he knows.
Speaker 1: He knows we're gonna do it that much. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm going I'm helping every but I'm helping people in the natural disaster like the fires or hurricane.
Speaker 1: Yet what y'all need? Yeah, Hey, hey, Joe, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go play the Lot of Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm just feeling and listen, if the Indiana Pacers could win a game like that tonight down what.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, Man, I'm playing a lot, o Joe. Okay, I'm a hit. I'm hit, and I'm gonna give me a property. Oh, I tell you what I am gonna do what. I'm gonna go to Nashville and I'm gonna buy me a farm. And I'm gonna have me so many horses, so many cows, so many goats. Why not go to your I I wanna be out.
Speaker 1: I will be no absolutely die. It's gonna be trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble. Yes, I want many horses, I want many cows. I want so many goats. I want me some. I want me some animals like raccoon postles. He want from rad coon and possums. Yeah for pets.
Speaker 2: I'm with you with the animals, but the raccoon and possum. I can't do the rat coon, But I want a raccoon so bad. Man. Hey, let me tell you something. When I played at the University of Arkansas on the Nola Richson, he had a farm. He still got a farm. He still live on the same farm, and he had horses. He had great dangs. And this man has deers that walk around the yard in the house like they dogs, deers, brick man, I'm seventeen, eighteen years old on his farm. You know he should throw all these events for the team, for the players. Yeah, fight us over his wife cook God rest us. So she just passed away not long ago. But man, I've never seen a deer walk up to you and let you pet him and rub him. Look, they all run together, the deers, the great dangs. He got horses, he had fort wallers, he had the whole knives. Over there, Oh, man, over there and have a ball.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah, that's what That's what I'm gonna get. That's what I'm gonna get.
Speaker 2: But the Browns, look, Brown's Club, I understand, I understand, Mayor. Sometimes these owners try to squeeze you and add taxes, hotel taxes and sale taxes and things and make you pay for the stadium and you know, a three four bill, you know, two three billion dollar stadium.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're like, that's not that's not what I want to use the citizens of Cincinnati for. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if I you know, if I had that kind of break, you know, I got Jimmy HASLM. I mean he's got good money. He don't have money like you know, the top fifty people in the world. Uh, but you know, oh Joe, you got two hundred fifty bill I build my own stadium. Yeah, man, I mean bro, when you got when you got two hundred billion dollars, what's five billion?
Speaker 1: It's like it's like you oh so this like you right now just giving away by ten dollars. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Basically it's making that kind of making that kind of revenue. It's reoccurring. He's still getting it every year. It's not like it's not like he lost.
Speaker 1: Fight. Bro. Hey, Amazon knumb on my door by fight ring my doorbell about five times a day. You have tiles going crazy. Yeah. So we're gonna have to get in contact with old bezos all right, I got I got his number. You got a number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you know me and me and the commission like this, and so the connection between the commission, it was able to link me with mister Bezos and you know my you know how I am man, Man, give me your number, man, just in case, you know, keeping yeah, just keeping touching.
Speaker 1: Might need you for some business or something and keep that touch away on. Yeah, oh Joe. The NFL needed twenty four votes to ban the toush push they got twenty two. Here are the ten teams.
Speaker 2: Here are the ten teams that voted against the tush push bands. Obviously the Eagles, Ravens, Browns, Lions, Jags, Dolphins, Patriots, Saints, Jets, Titans.
Speaker 3: Every team that didn't vote, every team that chose not to vote against the tousch push our salution.
Speaker 1: I salute our salute.
Speaker 2: Because at this point, so every time there's a play, or there's a situation, or there's a scheme that we can't stop in the offseason.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go vote against it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find a way to stop it because we can't personally or we just don't have the personnel to stop the toush puss.
Speaker 3: Oh, We're gonna go vote, Like, come on, man, this is what the game is coming to stop it. If you don't like something. Hey, when I played teams, coaches, media.
Speaker 1: They can play. He always celebrated when he Wheney getting end z on. What hell she is stopping? Let's keep him out? That what I said about oh Man to getting ends on, I said, y'all don't want to yo to dance, keep my dns on. It's pretty simple. You keep my dens on. He gonna dance.
Speaker 2: He gonna do whatever you gonna don grab mom pom, he's gonna get popcorn, he gonna do whoever dance it is, he gonna do it.
Speaker 1: If you don't want them to dance. Keep my dens on simple, So simple as that.
Speaker 3: So when it comes in, when it comes to the touch, push, keep him out of short, keep out of the bout a.
Speaker 1: Thirty, keep him out of thirty one thirty Yeah, keep out. Oh.
Speaker 2: Joey reported that Temple was played during the debates Eagles on a Jeffery Lorie, during a length lengthy speech on the Toush Push Band, called to play a win win for the team, regardless of whether it was bad, comparing the success success to a HM A wet dream for a teenage board because it boy, because it was so effective and it had to be outlawed. Lourie also criticized the NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and if the executive vice president Troy Benson for pushing to ban the play after Lorid finished. Vincent, who played for the for the Eagles from ninety six to oh three, called him out for using the term wet dream in front of women percept worker shall.
Speaker 1: Mm hm. And you gotta you gotta choose your words wisely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If there's all men, if it's all men in the room about Joe, it's okay. Yeah, it's like we're in the barbershop. We talk openly. There's women, there's.
Speaker 1: Kids in there. Yeah, we keep it.
Speaker 2: PG change is center structure. That's all. That's what I called it. Yeah, can'te the center structure and we we we we get you know, Hey, I don't really see the comparison because they didn't have an outlawed that phase that a boy goes through. They have an outlawed that. I don't think they're trying to outload O Joe. But I think I think party once to understand what he was trying to say.
Speaker 1: But I didn't get there. I get there like he got there. I understood, we were trying to go with it. I was picking up, putting down, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Fox released their top wide receiver duos heading in the next season. Number one obviously Jamar Chase, Joe Burrow, Number two, Dak Prescott, C. D Lamb, number three, Jerry Goff I'manross Saint Brown number four, Jalen Hurts, aj Brown number five, Matthew Stafford, Hookin, Occua number six, Baker Mayfield and Mike Evans tied for seventh with Jaye Daniel and Terry mcclaurin, and along with Lamar Jackson and Ja Flowers number nine.
Speaker 1: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud, Nico Collins number ten, Tua and Tyreek also receiving votes. Honible mentioned Josh Allen, Khalils Shakur, Justin Herbert lad maconcle Trevor Lawrence, Brian Thomas Jr. Jalen Hurts, Davonte Smith, Joe Burrow, T Higgins.
Speaker 1: What did they get right? What did they get wrong? Know what I wish? I wish I had I could have this? What was this on? Do you know what psych this was on? It was on Fox? Uh hold on Fox Sports. Hold on. That's on the screen, O Joe. The screen is so small. You can see that. Yeah, you click on it. You can click on it on the screen on that. No, you can't not, you can't. You can't.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about to make it big on your word on what he looking at or you can do that? Are you looking at it?
Speaker 1: O Joe? Yes?
Speaker 3: Right here, it's right above Joe head but you know, it's like you can't double tap that screen and make it pop up big on your on your screen right there.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, it made it smaller. Well, hey, get some hey, get some big eyes. Hold on, hold on, hold on. Let me see if I can make it bigger. Damn, I can't. Now now I'm going back through. Damn, I can't. I can't see it. Let me see based on what I know. I know they got Joe Wright. I know they got Joe. Right now.
Speaker 2: They said, they said, duo we talking about quarterback number one receivers is up there at number two, number two album.
Speaker 1: That's right a who can see the lab? Uh yeah yeah, I mean who is that? Who's that at number three? Joe, Jerry Goffin, amend Ross, Saint Brown. That's that's a good one. So when they got the Eagles at four, Eagles at four with Jayalen Hurst and A. J.
Speaker 2: Brown, Matthew Stafford and Pooka and the Coop at five, Baker Mayfield and Mike Evans at six, Ash just texted to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, thank you, Ash. So I get I can see it a little better. Thank you, mama.
Speaker 3: Okay, now we're talking, you know, what this the order, this is about right, this is right, this is right?
Speaker 1: And and what's what?
Speaker 3: What's not fair? Obviously because a J. Brown doesn't get as many opportunities as a monk, a mon Ross Saint Brown would. I would have kind of flipped that and I would put Baker Mayfield in front of Pooking the Core and Matthew Stafford, and I put Matthew Stafford and Pooking the Core at at six and then put Baker Mayfield and Mike Evans at five.
Speaker 1: Uh the Jane Dames is okay, it was their first year. Uh Lamarn J.
Speaker 3: Flowers perfect, Nego Collins well Oles than shroud deserve to be up a little higher, do you think, Yeah, I'm I'm putting I'm putting Shrouding Lego Collins at seven. I'm putting them at seven. So really, really, at seven you could have. And I don't like the fact that Tyreek in two of just because they had the off season, they all the way down to ten because when they on.
Speaker 1: Fire, you know who you're gonna put him in front of. So coming into this year where you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Put him, I'm are coming in this year for the sake of them having a down season because the tourist injuries last year.
Speaker 3: He can we can keep him at ten. But we know them too in Tyreek his own you already know what type of production that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we saw Brian Thomas. Hey, I don't know who gonna be what you call him because I mean, just imagine if Elite Neighbors had a quarterback Hey, and he still had a great year. They had one hundred and nine catches.
Speaker 1: He had a great year.
Speaker 3: But hold on, you know who not on here? Which I don't understand why not on here? Probably probably because of Trevor Lawrence. That got damn Briance Thomas Jr. Now he Brian toom Vi Jr. Should be on here despite him?
Speaker 1: Who is quarterback? That's the point. It don't even matter whose quarterback is. Look at his numbers as a rookie. Dah damn it.
Speaker 2: Boy down there, uh down there in that adult bad let room. Yeah, the nose s notting it thing. I guess, I guess luxury luxury gave you. You know, look, look he can't get together over there. You know we can see you, right, Oh Joe, oh ship don't care.
Speaker 1: Little further off screen? Oh, the other way, Yeah, how bad, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The chat says the Cowboys are number two for clickbait chats thinks they're too.
Speaker 1: High right now.
Speaker 3: They're not rying, they not even if you don't like the Cowboys, even if you don't like the Cowboys. And the defense was horrible, they always losing the first round of the playoffs. Now we talk about from a quarterback and receive a standpoint of production that those two put up together, especially last They had a great year together last year.
Speaker 2: And now that was year before last. Huh you remember that got hurt last year? That was year before last. Yeah, when CD led the league in catches, right, well, matter of fact, if that's what we're gonna do, if that's what's gonna do, and they gonnaut him at number two, well, hell, the year before last, Tyreek, when.
Speaker 1: What was it? What was the animal?
Speaker 2: So what they said they say coming in, but they're basically it on coming into this season. Where do you think that this season?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, they're looking at that is helped back healthy and he has someone opposite a CD that you can't double it.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, I understand, I understand. I like this though.
Speaker 2: I like this though, Oh Joe, did you see this video Aaron Donald with one hundred and thirty pounds dumb bells?
Speaker 1: I saw look at this. How many riffs do you think you do with these? Ojo?
Speaker 3: Maybe eight at most? I mean, I'm just being honest. Maybe eight at most.
Speaker 1: He can do something with them. One thirty at nine he's playing around. Man, you know your boy, I ain't what I used to be, Joe? What I do? I had them?
Speaker 2: How many that, dude? Remember I did? I had one thirty two or a half. Yeah, I did one thirty two or a half. I did those for ten. Hey, love when you're playing, when you're done playing, that's a part of you that kind of sticks with you, especially if you love like staying and shay. Yeah man, yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey Joe, Not all of them do that, Joe, I know, I know, not all of them. You see some of them boys now, you like you? I know he's like, hey, there's some dbs and running back. Look like d line and old line. Man. I'm like I always I always said I wanted like if a father and son were to see me like.
Speaker 1: He used to be an NFL player, right? Oh?
Speaker 2: I he played tight end? Okay, okay, I can see that. I didn't want to look like a d lineman. I didn't want to look like an offensive lineman. I wanted to look like Okay, people look at me, they said, oh you you played a sport.
Speaker 1: What you played? I can tell.
Speaker 2: Some of them, man, yeah, nah nah, it's some guys. I kind of just let go, and I'm never I'm never with that. I'm a guy who I always love being in shape, you know what I mean, Like, I enjoy that part of it. So I enjoy the grind. I embraced the grind, actually, and it's fun to me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So when I see big An down out there throwing them at them one thirties around, I'm like, yeah, he ain't even playing no more.
Speaker 1: That man is still out there getting it. Yeah, I mean for me, I mean too. They just hold lifting that heavyweight just hold too much weight on me.
Speaker 2: Yo. Know, if I try, if I try to get down on the two fifty, I gotta let them. I gotta let I can't go over one hundred. Yeah, because my ego won't let me stop.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, here, let me hit them one thirty for you in the morning. Joe.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna got my gym session at at at six am. I made them on thirties for you.
Speaker 1: Man, you ain't the one thirty. That's like you coming like that? Yeah, Joe, you No, I gotta play a round with them hunters. I just you know.
Speaker 3: I post some hundids all the time on Twitter and Instagrams to third. I'm gonna go up tomorrow. See see what I'm looking like, See.
Speaker 1: What I could do? Not much. You ain't doing them one thirties. Let's bet you won't bet nothings put a man on it. I mean, it's not how many times you're gonna hit it? No zero.
Speaker 2: I want to know because when I see you, when I see you trying to toss toss them one thirties, and I want to see how many times, I mean, how many times you telling me you're gonna hit that one thirty?
Speaker 1: Knock one? Hey, Hey Joe, I told you gonna do it? Hey Joe?
Speaker 3: On Twitter, you get somebody will send it to you right people in the chat, they'll see you me playing around with hundreds doing ten fifteen. So if I could do ten fifteen with the hunters incline or decline, what you think I'm gonna do with the one thirties.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they haven't did one in a minute. Nothing. Okay, you won't bet Yo, We're gonna see tomorrow, Joe. I'm gonna see it, all right. I'm real, I'm real strong. I just I'm sprawing it though. You hear me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you always been like that, Like you probably can't pick up a lot of weight, but you man, But my body won't expand the way I wanted to expand. You feel me like right now, like right now, it's probably my biggest I ever been, like right now about honestly, about about one ninety six.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, I'm about about one ninety six, and I can't get I can't go over that.
Speaker 1: Joe. I got a problem eating three meals a day. So look, even if even the way you eat, you ain't got no you. You can't pick up no weight.
Speaker 2: No man, Joe, that's my problem. My baby be trying to get me theat three times a day, Joe. I eat one meal a day. I'm good the whole day, the whole day. Don't care nothing about nothing else. I'm on the game.
Speaker 3: I take me a nap, get ready for the show. And she'd be like did you eat. I'd be like, damn, no.
Speaker 1: One, Neil.
Speaker 3: One day and I'm good and I'm satisfied the whole day, smoking my cigar, getting my coffee, and I'd be set. I if I was able to be a little bit more disciplined and actually eating three meals a day, you know, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, work out, you know, creatine and protein, all that you feel. I go to the gym, eat that breakfast after that and I'm done the rest.
Speaker 1: That's good. Yeah, yeah, But you know, back in the back in the day, Joe, I used to bad.
Speaker 2: Look here when I was playing at two twenty eight, I can handle one hundred and those seventy and seventies.
Speaker 1: I did one hundred and seventies for six damn mm yes too. Because I used to work.
Speaker 2: I used to like when I first work to Baltimore, I was work out by myself because I ain't really know anybody and I don't really trust nobody in the spot.
Speaker 1: And you know, a lot of times I work out by myself. As it else.
Speaker 2: I took I took four five down, did it six times by myself. I probably could have got seven. But I always when I work out. I always leave one of the chain. Yeah, always visit by yourself.
Speaker 1: You mess. When I got always yeah yeah yeah. I can't can't afford to get stuck with four five on me. So I got six. I was like I thought about. I called the player.
Speaker 2: I said, no, let me go ahead, racket seeing them like and for it, you know, y'all, y'all, y'all like real bulky.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Basketball, we real lean. Yeah, you don't need all that strength of your mess. You shot upbout that strength.
Speaker 1: Of your show. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And because we do so much running, it's hard to keep that type of muscle on. So when I say this and and and and shay and how they all cut up and ripped up. Man, that shit it takes a lot of work, man, Yeah, it takes a lot of work. And I will stay I would stay strong, Joe. I would stay strong probably till about week twelve, week thirteen, until my shoulders start getting really sore, because I was still doing I can still do up until probably week fourteen fifteen. I still could do like three fifteen for like twelve, man, I said, I probably I can still have like one hundred and twenty pound dumbbells for like eighty, but after that, that's.
Speaker 1: Squat waiting for me. Four hundred fifteen, three fifteen, that's squat waiting for me. Yeah, don't Joe.
Speaker 2: They got a new thing called Enhanced Game to debut in twenty twenty six, allowing ped use in Olympic style events. According to ESPN, the Enhanced League, which will feature Olympic style sports, announced plans to host in exactly one year its first annual competition, in which athletes would be allowed, if not outright encouraged, to use peds like steroids, testosterone, and growth horm modes that are typically illegal to possess but banned in sports. Not typically illegal, it's legally to possess in some situations, but band in sports. Drugs that are illegal in the United States won't be permitted ever, and athletes must reveal which drugs they are taken and undergo medical screening, though not plans are to enforce the drug testing program. The game will feature eight different events. Swimming will hold fifty meters one hundred meters races, and pre stylid butterfly track will hold one hundred meters sprint, hunting ten hurdles, weightlifting feature, Snatched Cleaning Jerk and yeah snatched and the cleaning jerk.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You you might see some you might literally see somebody cleaning jerk six hundred pounds. Oh come on, huh, that's way too much now. Oh well, lashing telling Scott said he did damn near five to eighty. Yeah, an them dudes, he broke all up when they done, ain't there some some of them lose, some of them lose a lot of weight.
Speaker 1: H I mean, who mm hmm. That's fun. I'm curious to see what some of the records look like.
Speaker 2: Oh but I don't know if they'd be ratified, because you got to be in a government sensation and body for it to get ratified. Like if you run and let's just say somebody run nine to five seven, they're not gonna give them the record. Na.
Speaker 3: I just want to see if somebody even even accomplish that with the enhanced within HANDO.
Speaker 1: I'll go to my grade. Believe it.
Speaker 2: Had you same boat not pulled up in the last ten meters, I believe he run he might run sub nine five. Yeah, you gotta realize he started doing sideways ten meters to go and ran nine six eight h So just imagine because he was so excited, Just imagine had he had run through the line.
Speaker 1: Well, he was moving, but he was booking. I still believe it's gonna be a long time.
Speaker 2: It might be a situation where, just like Flow, Joe's record is gonna be safe for atady period of time.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I don't believe anybody. I don't believe anybody going ten fifty forty nine. Ain't nobody gonna beat both? I don't see anybody, man, Ain't nobody even been closed. Ain't nobody, Ain't nobody been under tenth nine cent? Ain't nobody been I mean, we hadn't had somebody go under nine seven Johan Blake and in Tyson Gay and that two thousand and nine. So think about where we are now. We hadn't even capped somebody. Nobody's even going on the Has anybody going on the nine seven five?
Speaker 1: That boy was was must watch TV? Yes, running.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm like, what's the pay? Is the pay gonna be equivalent or is the pay gonna be better than what it is? You know with the Olympics, because I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: Mean, ain't like they limit paying I mean your money for the Olympics is basically in sponsorship. So you gotta be somebody like a Sidney McLoughlin or Noah Llives because most of the people, most of the women, men and women that compete, that little stipend they get from the US Limit Committee ain't really.
Speaker 1: Doing a whole lot. Oh Jo. They need to know you got to work at you know, you got other jobs. You home depot or lows or whatever. You're in one of these programs or something like that. Fixed that. They need they know that because think about it.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, Remember we had this conversation what other country to playing for gold for gold medals and silver medals?
Speaker 1: Who was first? China?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Was in China?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: There was just one country. Like dude got like a condo, got holes.
Speaker 3: Talk about taking care of your taking care of your people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. Uh.
Speaker 2: Usain boat royal record of nine to five eight, Johann Blake ran nine sixty nine, Tyson Gay ran nine six nine. A Sopha Pile had to wear a record at nine seven two Justin Gatler's run nine to seven four.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Andre de grass it was when aided he ran nine seventy five. I don't believe nobody's running nine seven five in the last decade since those guys ran those those nine seven I mean at nine five eight, nine six, nine ninety six nine. I got a question to seeing these high school kids out there in Houston. They can about they ran nine nine mm hmm. Oh that boy, that boy he from San Antonio tap nine nine nine nine two. Hell, they got a kid in Georgia just ran nine nine eight Texas the Texas, you know Texas. They're different out there in Texas. Hell, I think you had to run some ten to two to get fifth place. But are they really that close to our ey? Yes, in athletes. Yes, you see the kid from you see the kild that wasn't uh from from Bullets in Maryland, he ran forty four twenty. Yes, yes, the kids today they're doing it now.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, well listen, hey, they starting young too.
Speaker 2: Yes, just like guys play basketball and football and young these kids start running and specializing.
Speaker 1: At a very young age. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a guy, uh, I was talking to our hand in Georgia and he was like, man, you know will take eight nine year olds when they come to baseball.
Speaker 1: You got to start them.
Speaker 2: A boy the three four years old absolutely, Yeah, absolutely, And you got to be able to see how to hit that curve ball. That's a lot of that change up because after you get to a certain age, you get scared of the ball. Yeah, So I got to get you young enough where you don't you have no inhibitions, right. That's like people that you know, people that handle snakes and things like that, they start very very young where you don't have inhibitions where you like because you if you just take you take a two or three year old and sit and put a snake down there, the first thing they're gonna do is try to pick it up because they haven't been taught to fear it, right, or I got to get you in a situation where you don't fear it. That's why you if a kid want to get swimming, what you do? You started my young. They don't feel the water. They have no comprehension of how dangerous the water is.
Speaker 1: They.
Speaker 2: Oh so so when you're playing baseball, I got to put you in a situation where you don't feel getting hit by the ball. Ship and that a and that and that curve ball damn sure make you feel like you're about to get hit and you gotta you gotta sit there, You gotta sit there, You gotta.
Speaker 1: Sit over there. O Joe, do it.
Speaker 2: All right, we gonna get you here this one, O Joe. Uh, time for our final saying evening, it's time for Q and eight fans and Jay said niece. Smith made shots in prime time like the one we all made our childhood backyard hoops with no witness.
Speaker 1: Dude balled out.
Speaker 2: He absolutely did big shot at big shot at the big shot. I don't look, look, I don't know what he's doing this right, he's gonna show them to the key of grand kids. I don't know if he got kids. But hey, you say this way, you should make sure you get that game ball fourth quarter. You scored twenty points, twenty twenty, and you in a conference in a conference finals game, and you ain't first, second, nor third option. Come on, man, come on, It's possible, you see as possible. So when I tell you all I can come off the bench and score twenty eight, you don't think that.
Speaker 1: Nah, nah, I ain't closed, all right. I'm just saying that there's a small example of someone doing it.
Speaker 2: And man, that man a professional athlete. He's a starting small for the Indiana.
Speaker 1: Paces What do you think I am.
Speaker 2: Your ninja? That's talking on the that's talking just talking on YouTube. Uh who think he could do everything up the sun? Listen Dick talking on you too.
Speaker 1: But that was funny. Every j R j R.
Speaker 2: Nine the Ways said being thrown steven a alone. Next on the phone, Hello, faces in five?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Uh pitty pat Man? What the hell? What the helly? What the helly? Paces in five?
Speaker 2: Uh? Fars, New Jersey said, New York. Next, play Pacers playoff. Ribert is one of the all time in sports. Yeah, they normally come down to, you know, game five, and we see Reggie when Reggie hit all scored all those points in that one moment, and we see Patrick you and get the don't put back, and then the following year he missed the layup right at the cup.
Speaker 1: Hey ed had been good. Dave Smell said, the most mixed way to lose m.
Speaker 2: HM, because you can feel the energy and excitement in Madison Square just by watching the game.
Speaker 1: And you can, Yeah, they wanted to erupt. You could tell when they had that fourteen point lead.
Speaker 2: O jo I can I could I could fill them celebrating over here on this side I feel it. I know, I knew they was happy. But boy, look that lee started trickling down. And once I see Indiana cut it to like two or one, I said, oh yeah, yeah, is it right? It's gonna be a It's gonna they got a fighting chance. Uh, Kurt said, I sold. Do you remember Kobe, Gerald Wallace, Combo Kobe and Gerald Wallace?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Was he the Kobe Stopper? Nah? Nah, I think so either. Nah? Well, I thought it was Bruce Bowing. Was it Bruce Bowing? It was like there was like, uh uh, what's the name's last name? Patterson? He played for the Blazers. They Patterson. They call him the cob Stopper. Kobe, Kobe told him up. Uh who else? They used to call it Kobe Stopper? This man.
Speaker 2: You know, Gerald Wallace used to be uh dea, Gerald Wallace, Gerald Wilkins, Dominique Brothers. Yeah, what was the Jordan stop he was? He won the Jordan Stopper. You don't nobody was a Jordan stopper. Age Cigars and Kangjak with the Jordan Stopper. Because when he was in his pride, ain't nobody wasn't nothing nobody could do it with him nothing nothing, Mikey Bike say the best thing for s g A with that SuperMac shape represents himself all that money as he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you a guy that can gonna get the SUPERMANK you really don't need an agent. He don't got no agent. Nope, be fired? What doing? And hey, because if you do your part on the court.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, no matter who represents, they're gonna get you the super Banks.
Speaker 1: They're gonna come. What do man need an agent for gonna get the Max supermaxs?
Speaker 2: Right? Yo, kids, go get the Supermax. And that's why I commend Lamar Lamar and his mother for taking care of his country. Yeah, you don't need it, don't use him Kiper nor what Junior said? Uh got got the next versus the Timberwolves in the NBA Finals. My question is, if you're the GM in the NFL, who would you be your first overall?
Speaker 1: Pick? Lamar Jackson, Michael Vic or Cam Newton? Damn? Who you picking first?
Speaker 2: O Jo?
Speaker 1: And she asked you. They did ask you, and on me.
Speaker 2: You already know what I mean, knowing what I know now, knowing what I know now, I would take Lamar. I would take Lamar, Cam, Mike two or the three were number one overall picks. Mike Vic was a number one overall pick and Cam was an overall wall pick and Lamar was thirty two.
Speaker 1: Ye O, John, I was.
Speaker 2: I was here playing for the Hawks when when we had the Mike Vic era. Yeah, they big experience. Listen, listen, I had I had season tickets to the Falcons game.
Speaker 1: And man, let me tell y'all something. It was nothing like it. Bro, I already know I had to beat I tell people this all the time. Joe, you had to be there to witnesses.
Speaker 2: Hey, it was listening I'm talking about because you know we would play sometime early Sunday, game twelve. Note Man, we'd be rushing out of there just to just to walk over to the to the arena to catch the other Falcons play. Hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey man, it was different, bro, Hey, that was different. He was special.
Speaker 2: Man. Hey, oh yo, check this out. We got a little video, little something. I was doing a little something I put together, Joe Temper, what.
Speaker 1: You thank Yoe? Let me see what you got going on? How much that in?
Speaker 2: He thought he ain't doing nothing making love to them? Sixties put him only sixties kilos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a man?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What? How much?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 1: What's on? Seven?
Speaker 2: I meantime you hit that? Uh that's one hundred and thirty two pounds on yo. All right, I'm gonna make me a video in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'll show you. I don't know how many how many times did I hit that? Joe? You a little bit? That was seven? We hit it? That was seven? Okay, hey here is we gonna see it?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Two, three, four, okay, eight? I got eight. Hear what I'm saying. Sleep on shade, right, sleep on shape? Yeah all right. I don't move fast like I used to.
Speaker 2: But hey, as long as you got some motion, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, as long as you got some motion, that little little something, little something don't show. So I just say it on Joe. Yeah, now now that's all. That's two hundred. That's one hundred thirty two. That's two hundred sixty four pounds. Now, if you don't give me my money, you gonna see that strength again. Are you talking to me? Oh?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: You got to when you're talking, you gotta address the person you're talking to. You ain't say no name the person. That won't be fifty two hundred that's turning into fifty nine hundred. If you don't pay me my money, you go see that strength again.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that. Okay, check this out.
Speaker 2: O Joe Casey Taylor says, speaking of competition, bunking, Ohoe. Too many NFL quarterbacks, running back, wide receivers. Who would you want to compete on the US flag football a tournament with NFL players making their own team professional flag If the NFL played a professional flag football team, they're gonna lose. And then they asked, what, I don't know, why y'all, why y'all think y'all thinking y'all can just take these guys miss Because these guys are professional football players. These guys play professional flag football. There's a difference.
Speaker 3: And for the hundred times, if you take a professional flag football team and you take the best NFL players against that flag football team and they played a hundred times, the flag football team will annihilate the NFL players one hundred goddamn times.
Speaker 1: Are you yes? Bestparts every time?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's just like saying that's just like saying that from the University of Florida because they won the national championship. Oh, they'll beat the worst NBA team. You and I both know that ain't happening. Oh Joe, how many times we go through this? Mad Alabama won?
Speaker 1: Mad Alabama beat the Cleveland Browns, Alabama beat the Jags, Alabama get their ass toe slam up.
Speaker 2: I don't know what y'all, I don't know what y'all think it. But ain't no college beating no professional football team. I don't think no college be no professional football team. But when you say flag football, can y'all tell me you give some of the top guys in the NFL give them a little time so they can game from chemical.
Speaker 1: Now you know we're not speaking man, Now, we're not doing ain't no anyting. We got three They're just going out there play, going.
Speaker 2: Out there and playing the nuances, the nuances and the nuances of the flag football game which the NFL players aren't used to, and the way those that play flag football.
Speaker 3: Can manipulate the game because they know the advantages that they have. Yeah, NFL players ain't winning that.
Speaker 2: I don't care how fast, how strong, they don't, got nothing to do with the game of flag football. No, the advantages that they have On Sundays at one o'clock, they don't matter in flag football beta.
Speaker 1: Oh the lord I got on? Joe? Well the way, what's that? What it's?
Speaker 2: Uh? The fifty six annual NAACP Image Award Outstanding Podcast, Society and Culture Club Sha Shape, Shay, SHP Media Share and Shark.
Speaker 3: Well, damn greying and you an'ything to say congratulations? Do you an'y thing to sen your boy one? Oh Joe, Well it's all like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, right, so other one for me.
Speaker 2: Look, they're gonna finish our weby award, o Joe, we're gonna get out webbers.
Speaker 1: Hey, hold on when we missed it? Yes, damn. I wanted to go up there and say, I fucking love you again. Hey, I got an email with you?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I gotta. We were in me at it's upstairs, okay, yeah, okay?
Speaker 1: What's that that for me? What it looks like? Oyoe? Hey, how you got that?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it? That's that's that's that's beach High. I don't know you tell me, yeah, but that must be Hey, but that's nice. But when you get that you reached out to my school or south Oh Joe, I ain't bothering no, but I'm in my home. I'm right to understand. How you got my high school jersey? Why do you worried about it?
Speaker 1: I paid for it. Who sent it to me? Who sent it to you? Oh?
Speaker 2: Tell you ain't get no residuals from the home or the High Tides. Is that the name of your team? That's the name of your team? Hey, Joe, you know who I went to school with me start tomorrow? Roll that's you know, that's my little cousin. Oh really, Wayne Starks. Dwayne starts with that too. Uh, Terry Cousins, Mimber, Terry Cousins coach. Uhh yeah, yeah, all us, all us was on the same team.
Speaker 1: I was the baby joy.
Speaker 2: Give me the jersey so I can frame I could put him in my garage. Put the fifty nine hundred. You can get them. Oh yeah, you can see about that.
Speaker 1: Just the im warl it up. Yeah, you can see it. You can see it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I listen, you keep it all the wards. I ain't got no wards. Look, all I got is the nightcap signed. Hey, you're gonna get you right on, Joe, Yeah, because I want to the capito.
Speaker 1: I'm blurry. Oh they came back. It came back. Yeah, yeah that better. I like that right now, I like that right now. You heard me on what about all the wars behind him? Because you won't send me none. Look at look at you got your awards? Where at what?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you did with the wards. All I got is a black wall. I don't know what you did with your awards, but you got this. You got the web It's just like I got the webby as a matter of fact, you took the webby that night.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact.
Speaker 2: You know what I think I know, I know of my wards at Okay, can you can you call? Can you call and tell them to send my ship?
Speaker 1: Oko, you're not going to get me involved in your bullgive No, I ain't ain't no bullgive. You just said not to ask nothing back. I was so I would need your help and extending that grace.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You got you got your plaque, your million subscriber plaque. Yeah, yeah, they took all. They took that too.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You got the one hundred thousand subscriber platte did she she she took that. She took that too. Uh. You got the Signal Award, yeah, so nasis a ward. You got the Nazis award. Yeah, yeah, okay, you got everything.
Speaker 2: You got everything that I got that I wanted to just explain to you that they and and we got three more webs damn.
Speaker 3: But hey, just just do me that favor, do me that grace, and uh make that cause when having ship, have a ship, have a tampionship to you and then you shipping to me.
Speaker 1: She right, that is great?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, Small twenty three twenty says start bench cut un gronk, Kelsey, start Kelsey, bench gronk.
Speaker 1: I'm gone, that was a good order. That was good.
Speaker 2: That was a good Yeah, I ain't got no problem with that. I'm gonna start nine. Hell no, I'm starting unk. I'm ana bench gronk. I'm gonna cut Kelsey. I'm kidding the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my dog, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm starting ship talking about Trace Scott said, what are y'all undisputed goats like boat and Phelps. There ain't no like no golden Phelps. That man got all them damn gold medals. This man got twenty three gold medals. Ain't nobody doing that again, ain't nobody doing that? I mean, the only person that's close is Larissa Latinina the great Soviet gymnasts.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody gonna get to get them yet? Many metals. Ain't nobody going to stick around that long, right, and swimming that many events? Right?
Speaker 2: No, you want to say some Okay in gymnastics, small boles, all those world championships she got, she's got a moves named after some of the moves that she's done.
Speaker 1: They've outlawed.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Timi Lopez, the great rereco Roman wrestler from Cuba. Uh who's won?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean for both to win gold medal? I mean, first of all, there's only two men that's ever won. I mean, he had the record, he had the goal given to him because Ben Johnson tested.
Speaker 1: Positive, but proud of that.
Speaker 2: No man had ever won back to back gold medals in the hundred he tripled, he repeated, No matter, never went back to back gold to the two hundred, he repeated, And he won three goals in the four about one one got rescented because the guy tested positive. But I mean gold, I mean this both both It felps close. I mean, what are we talking about here? Uh? You zigga said, oh you ain't paid yet? Can this for nine and nine go towards it. O Joe, you won't be he wants he putting five dollars towards your debt. I appreciate that. Matter fact, if the whole chat, if he had the whole check and tribute five five, twenty dollars, I mean, I can think it. It can be paid off by the night. If what happened, I'm saying the shack contributed twenty dollars to to the to the oulto fund to pay Unk. No, you gonna pay Unk, I know.
Speaker 1: But that the chat is see there you go.
Speaker 2: You sound like that pastor talk about you gonna close the chat off until they start donating.
Speaker 1: But close, close the chat, close the check, doctor, Frank M. Pellamy, Doc, how I do it?
Speaker 2: Hey, faund my husband completed his last treatment for prostate cancer today.
Speaker 1: I know you remember this journey all too well.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: When I tell you God is good, that's a truly an understatement.
Speaker 2: Man. Please get your check ups. Absolutely, absolutely go get your coldonsky piece. I mean, if you have a history. Started getting tested when I was thirty five because of my family history and who got it tested. I got tested like a month before I was supposed to go out to work at Fox Undershooting. I got tested in July. As a matter of fact, my results came back like a week before I was supposed to go. I had the surgery in twenty seventeen. It's a little, it gets a little going through TSA because I still got those pelts inside, those led pellics inside of me.
Speaker 1: But Doc, I understand what you said. When you say God is good, he ain't good. He great.
Speaker 2: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. What an exciting game. Down fourteen with under three minutes to go, the Indiana Pacers come back and tied in regulation and win in and overtime by the score of one thirty eight one thirty five. Tyrese Halliburton and aaron Nie Smith played sensational. The entire team played really well. They didn't turn the ball over, they turned the knicks over. And every big play, every every clutch shot and big play they need to make down the stretch, they made it. They snatch home court after one game. Can they get game two.
Speaker 1: On Friday? We'll find out.
Speaker 2: But the Indiana Pacers are one to zero in the NBA Eastern Conference Finals. Thank you guys for watching another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Unk Show and Sharp my partner and co host Liberty City's own being a Ring of Fame monter Re pro Bowler All Pro that's Chad O Jo Sinko Johnson and discuss all things basketball is our contributor extraordinaire. We want to thank him again Joe for coming on with us argus as Little Rock a numb a native excuse me, Universe of Arkansas, Lum, that's Iso Joe, that's Joe Johnson. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We want to thank you each and every last one of you that joined the chat and all of you that have ever joined the chat. Thank you for your support and you'll continue support because without you, there is no Nightcap.
Speaker 1: There is no there is no O Joe, So we thank you.
Speaker 2: There's no io Joe contributed, So thank you very much and hopefully you'll continue to support Nightcap. Please go check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stop. If you can't find it any city or state near you, order we're shipp it directly to your door Please rate responsibly and stay safe.
Speaker 1: Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms.
Speaker 2: That's Shayeshaed Media and my clothing company UH eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 1: That link is pinned in the chat.
Speaker 2: Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they are gone, So please grab yours while supplies last. Pacers beat the Knicks one five to take a one o lead game two Friday night.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you Tom Road. I'm uh oh Joe Joe out. He's on the volume.