Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to a Week five of the NFL season. Now, what is week five meeting? Why is it so special? Well, it truly gives us that small sample size where we can really make judgments on the teams we despise, but find the silver linings on our hometown favorites. Now, if you're a swifty and let's say you tuned into the Jets and Chiefs game last week, and during the course of the game, you came for Taylor Swift, but you also found yourself enjoying the cheers and roars of the first downs, the touchdowns, the interceptions, the back and forth of the game. And now you and your new boyfriend are going to meet his family. Maybe his dad's a rough name. Maybe he was in the military at some point. He sits on the chair, he has a chew in his hand at all times, and he just wants to watch the big game. Well, this is your opportunity, as you stumbled upon this show. Take a couple of nuggets. They're free, they're yours. I'm gonna give them to you. You and butle that thing up, put in your back pocket. When you meet the mister, open that thing up hand it to him like a president and guess what. You've now been accepted by the entire family. My name is Chet Savage, and this is arguably the guest best gambling show of all time. This is the Slip and Picks five.
Speaker 2: Hundred, Busting with the boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level network marketer Chat Savage, money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Gecko, Theodore the Mule Jenkins with diversity and.
Speaker 3: Failing college dropouts who get no hoes, the interns.
Speaker 2: You're watching the s and p five hundred, not the stock market one.
Speaker 1: You ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, load off.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Let's don't want to make sure you. I don't want to make sure I bring the energy. You sure bring the energy. Plays Joe, and welcome to the Slips and Picks five hundred. If you followed last week and you decided to bet with any of us, then I guarantee you're probably paying off that house right now. But that's not for me to say. We'll show you what our interns and get a recap on last week's NFL season.
Speaker 4: We will kick off last week's records for you. Overall, Chet on the season is thirty one twenty seven and one Get Go is thirty twenty five in one and the Mule is thirty two and twenty. But last week's records were something special. Chet with an impressive.
Speaker 5: Eight and four, Gecko with a seven and five.
Speaker 6: If he was a Nebraska fan, he would be happy because that is Bowl eligible.
Speaker 5: And the Mule.
Speaker 1: You cannot forget about the Mule.
Speaker 7: All Hail the Mule, All Hail the Mule.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be kinging him this week because he went an impressive eleven and two.
Speaker 7: That is the best record we've.
Speaker 1: Seen so far in Simpson Picks.
Speaker 4: How'd you can see the enemy list is still behind us, and we are going to give our first official crown two the Mule.
Speaker 7: Everyone give it up the Mule.
Speaker 6: The thing that I love most about the Mule taking this dub is I feel like the past four weeks they always try to question his picks, They always try to knock him down. And here we are week five, eleven and two.
Speaker 4: Then cold shouldering the other two Chat and Willie Gecko. We're gonna give them a combined team crown for both being positive. So you can sleep tight this week, you've made it off the enemy list, but no one stays off of it either.
Speaker 1: Back to you guys in the studio, obviously, we've heard there from our interns that your boy had a fantastic week. Gecko the worst of the three, but still sixty three percent pretty incredible. We have to give a round of applause to the Mule, quite possibly the greatest in the world has ever seen.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna start off by saying, and my my brother's keeper and my my brothers keeper preach you. Damn right I am. If you follow the Mule, you made cash today. Baby, we get units. Stick with me and you'll do good. Stick with the other guys. I'm not gonna say any names. You're gonna get clicks and tweets, That's all I know.
Speaker 7: Shot.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about can we talk about.
Speaker 7: Saving you on the on the Eagles? Can we talk not? Can we talk about saving you on the Eagles?
Speaker 3: Moving?
Speaker 9: Moving it down the money line? Because they lost it. You take this you might I give, I give, I give them props. We do make good decisions together. I did not say they name, but they thought I was talking about them.
Speaker 8: At the end of the day, If you want to be like the mules and drive a nineteen eighty seven Mustang on triple goal fifteens.
Speaker 3: You know who to follow the mule.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm an abusive relationship because.
Speaker 10: You heard who say somebody thought I was talking about him, but I wasn't as old, So let's talk.
Speaker 1: About I'm just I was just talking to some people in the atmosphere.
Speaker 8: I was talking about people with other stock Mark, other businesses, not not my fellow fellow partners here.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I might be getting gas lighter right now.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel a little bit up and I need to keep I need to keep my wits about me, just in case something might happen in the future.
Speaker 7: Crushed it.
Speaker 10: You crushed it, like, let's give credit where credit is due. You crushed it. We were all in the green. Let's not get it twisted.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 10: I did have a little little hiccup on that recap. It said I was seven and five. I was eight and four. If you follow get go like you think.
Speaker 1: You do, where can they find you?
Speaker 7: Get go?
Speaker 10: Underscore? Will Compton don't ask. That was my government name back in the day. I had to switch it to willye, Gecko, but if you follow me like you think you do.
Speaker 7: Right before the.
Speaker 10: Chiefs Jets kicked off, I switched that thing the Jets plus eight and a half. When I saw that Taylor Swift, Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively and the entire Hollywood crew was not wearing team issued colors. We knew it'd be theatrics. But I do want to make it clear. I went eight and four that week last week over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Gotta love that. Let's get into our first segment, which is buy or sell. I know the first thing that says to you at the top. I know we're looking at the top, but that is the game of the week. We're not gonna hit that one.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go Ravens minus four and a half at the Steelers. Neil, you've got the hot hand right now. Eleven and two after the weekend. Let's see what you got, brother, Let's see what these people are buying into early. What do you got for us?
Speaker 8: Take us for me to be let me dial in my units eight zero zero eight one three five. Hey, y'all know what that is. If you pull it in, you getting units right. So look we got bye bye by ourself self self, I'm gonna buy this game this week, Ravens at the Steelers minus four and a half. I'm going Ravens minus four and a half. The Ravens gonna get it done. I just don't think the Steelers can get it done. I said this once before about Watts. He is a Ferrari in the hood. He just don't belong there. So I know the Ravens gonna get this done again minus four and a half.
Speaker 3: Ravens. Baby shit, Watson, like you said that too, Hood.
Speaker 1: That was nice.
Speaker 7: I try to see what the pimping joke I seen? What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you got, check er Jeka.
Speaker 10: I'm tailing. I'm tailing them. I'm rolling with the mule and I'm going uh, I'm going Ravens. I'm going Ravens to cover. The only thing that makes me a little worried about this game is I want to say, like their last five or six have been within five points, that spread being four and a half, it might have moved, who knows, But I am going with the Ravens. The Steelers bottom tier offense, bottom tier defense, Ravens, bottom tier team Ravens third down and defense, third down in defense, in the league, in yards, passing, points.
Speaker 7: All of it.
Speaker 10: Steelers are four and one in their last five. But I'm going with the Ravens that you.
Speaker 7: Might be thinking, will what about TJ.
Speaker 3: Watt.
Speaker 10: It doesn't matter who's on the field for the Steelers. The Ravens are taking this game. They're fourth and rushing. We love it, We love it.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something? Yeah, very rarely do you go to a bit of a potluck where everybody brings a dish and you go and you enjoy each dish that every individual brings. And I'm gonna be honest with you, guys, the meals you guys prepared for this. This game right here is a game that I'm tasting. If I could just take a little bit of season and put it on top of yours, I like to talk about it a little bit more. I am gonna take the Ravens at minus four and a half and I think the Steelers are a bottom tier team. I think you brought up TJ. Watt, phenomenal football player, but when it comes to defense is staying in his gup. He's not gonna do that. And that's the reason why Lamar Jackson's gonna run for all of the arts this week, plus Mitchell Trubisky back in December twenty twenty two. My man, you know, top ten pick, top ten pick through three picks against the Ravens. So that man's been having nightmares all week. He saw, can't he pick it go down? He literally thought to him, So please God, get up. I do not want to face the Ravens next week. And for that reason, the Ravens are gonna win this game by more than four and a half points. Let's go to Eagles at Rams. The Eagles are going to be favored at minus four and a half. I will take this one first. I love the Eagles. I think they're a phenomenal franchise. I think they're a phenomenal team from top to bottom offense, defense, and special teams. However, we saw against the Commander of Sam Howell dison them up left, right, and center and taking him to overtime. They should have gone for two. Commanders should have gone for two. And that's bad, Bob. But they're gonna get in the film. They're gonna watch all that. People sleep on the Rams. People don't realize who's my boy? Who's a Kudamatada, what's his name, Pookah, Pooka, Pooka Nikua. Guys got like fifty receptions in the first four weeks of the season. He's got five hundred plus yards. They also when Cooper Cup went out, everyone's like dead gone. They're quarterbacks too well, They're not gonna be able to handle it. I'm gonna take the Rams here at plus four and a half. I think it's a great game. I think they're a solid team. I think this is gonna be one that we might possibly be looking at an upset for getta who you got in this game.
Speaker 10: Rams three zero to one against the spread. Number two in total offense. When it comes to yards and passing, I believe a top ten defensive yards and passing Pakuna Matada. They're traveling in La the Eagles. I'm taking Rams plus four and a half and Mule. I hope you are the other way, because I don't like the juju. If we're all literally on the same page these first two games, you could say that I.
Speaker 7: Don't like it. I don't like it. I might actually switch if egles No.
Speaker 8: Look, man, honestly, I was the way both of you spoke about that so beautifully.
Speaker 3: Almost I almost switched. I picked up the pen and then I was like, fuck, Nol, there we go. I don't go against the Eagles. Talk to before. It's Eagles, Eagles, Eagles.
Speaker 8: It's no way, It's no way. I love the Rams too, Don't get me wrong. I love the l a Rams. I once listened. I once lived in La so I get it. But I just can't go against them boys, them flying Eagles. It's gonna bring it to the Rams. I'm taking Rams minus four and a half.
Speaker 3: Wait, I mean Eagles. They almost got me.
Speaker 8: I'm taking Eagles minus.
Speaker 3: There's a reason taking Eagles.
Speaker 10: Taking the Eagles with Jamal out, Yeah, I'm taking let them.
Speaker 3: Let'm taking the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Let them.
Speaker 8: I'm taking it. I can't go against the Eagles. I've done it before and I lost because of it. You know, I try to follow you guys. I just think the Eagles are going to be for what.
Speaker 3: Is it, four or five and oh?
Speaker 8: Five and oh so they will be five and oh after this week.
Speaker 7: You don't think Jamal's a big loss, no at all.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Let him have it. He was eleven and two last week. He has all the right to say whatever he wants.
Speaker 7: Do we disagree with you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Is it going to be It's gonna turn out bad for you. Probably, But at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: We're all here on each other week.
Speaker 1: No bad opinions here on six five unless you're wrong, which we'll find out next week. This one, right here is gonna be a toughe for a couple of individuals sitting at this desk. Titans at Colts. The Colts are favored at a point and a half. Now I'm gonna turn it to somebody that doesn't have the most biased and that is gonna be Gecko. How are we feeling about this game? Brother?
Speaker 7: I think it's a toss up.
Speaker 10: I think I'm gonna tell uh I might tail the mule Okay, I would love to hear what your thoughts are.
Speaker 3: Mule man.
Speaker 8: Honestly, Titans at the Colts, I'm gonna have to go Titans plus one and one and a half this game.
Speaker 3: I can't say nothing.
Speaker 8: I'm not even gonna speak on it, on the team, on the players, and that all we need to do is just win.
Speaker 3: Titans, just win. End of the day, just win.
Speaker 8: So I'm going Titans plus one and a half and that's it.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if that was the speech in the locker room, just win. It just clicked for everybody, like, fuck, that's all I gotta do. We just gotta go out there and win. Let's just score more points in them. Did you imagine they're just like, wait a second's let's do that? Are you telling that?
Speaker 7: No? No, I'm going Colts. I got Colts.
Speaker 10: Everything data wise says go Titans. The data Titans are five and on their last five, Titans three and one against the spread. This season, they will be playing you know, you've got to stop Derreck Henry.
Speaker 7: He got rolling last week.
Speaker 10: But they will be seeing loaded boxes with Gus Bradley's covered three defense. But I am going with the Colts because I think Anthony Richards and He's just gonna keep getting better, and I'll I like the Coats. I can't go with my heart in this one. I gotta go Coats. I gotta go with the instinct.
Speaker 1: If you look at teams or the Titans versus mobile quarterbacks, statistically, they have a lot of success. They have a lot of success against mobile quarterbacks. Mike Rabel does a good job coordinated rushes and keeping guys in the pocket when they can feat you with their feet. What is our brain tell us right now? Our brain tells us that the Titans are Doctor Jekyll and mister Hyde. You have no idea who you're gonna get weekend and win out. They played terrible against the Saints. The next week they look phenomenal, but we get to that they get dummied, and it just back and forth, back and forth. And so my heart, my heart says Titans. My brain is telling me Colts. But I reached out on the bird, a guy named Joe Lemming. I have to give him a shadow. One thousand and fifty seven days, one fifty seven days since the Colts have beaten the Titans, and I have to go with my heart. I'm gonna take the Titans plus one and a half. Here, not gonna be I'm not gonna be faced by whatever you wrote them.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 1: Am I in a bit of a blender right now? Yeah, But we're gonna, We're gonna, We're gonna keep moving forward. Let's talk about the game of the week. If you grew up in the nineties and you sat down on a Sunday afternoon, possibly you know ninety percent of the NFC Championships. You would watch the Cowboys versus the forty nine ers, And we got two teams that are legitimate contenders. We got Cowboys at Niners. The Niners are favorite at three and a half. Who wants to take this one up there? He is?
Speaker 8: So we got Dak versus Brody, and I'm a Brodie kind of guy. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I'm going forty nine ers, baby, forty.
Speaker 8: Nine ers minus three and a half. I don't think they gonna get it done. They got the Great White Hope, they got d Bow over here taking chains, they got.
Speaker 3: Man, they got other guys out there.
Speaker 8: They got kidled doing this thing. I wasn't gonna forget about killed. I was thinking about somebody else in there, but my man killed, you know, Williams, Fred Warner. What I'm saying, They got too many guys.
Speaker 3: We can we are Warner.
Speaker 8: It's just it's gonna be a great game. I know Dallas has been putting on the show, but Dak against that defense, I'm sure he gonna throw a few picks. Baby, So I'm taking forty nine ers minus three and a half.
Speaker 1: Who you got Getko?
Speaker 10: I'm going Cowboys. I'm going Cowboys. I know CMC George Kittle, Big Friends.
Speaker 7: Of the show.
Speaker 10: Juice, which show Big Friends of the show, Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: I think gamblers gambling in the NFL. They're watching the show and gambling in the NFL.
Speaker 7: No, no Big Friends of the show Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 3: Boys, they might watch.
Speaker 7: You can consume our content, absolutely.
Speaker 3: They do not consume it. They do not absolutely.
Speaker 10: But I like the Cowboys three and two in the last five verse the Niners. They're three and one against the spread. Their offense is a machine, seventh and rushing fourth in points. They're converting fifty two on third down, and they're the number one scoring defense in the NFL, only allowing an average of ten point three points second to total yards second and passing only allowing thirty percent on third down, which is fourth in the league. I like the Cowboys to get one on the night. The Niners are too pretty right now. They're too pretty. They're too pretty, and I think they get taken down. They're nothing.
Speaker 1: They have. They have the most talent in the NFL.
Speaker 8: They know they.
Speaker 1: Get after it.
Speaker 7: If you talk to.
Speaker 1: The guys and the forty nine ers, the guys. We've already talked about the McCaffrey's, the Kittles, the Warners. There is not a locker room probably better in the entire NFL. Those guys support everyone. George Kittle was on Bustle with the Boys this week wearing a christ Zen McCaffrey hat. He was not a lot of guys do that. I will say this, All those stats are beautiful. The Dallas Cowboys defense are probably gonna have some sort of a say in this game. Their special teams will have some sort of a say in this game. But I'm gonna tell you something. I was getting a little pumping on Tuesday afternoon. I walked into the locker room and I saw a big shiny forehead or receiving hairline.
Speaker 3: It was Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith, and he brought up a great point that Dak Prescott has four touchdowns in the season. He only has four touchdowns in the season. Josh Dobbs, Sam Howell, CJ. Stroud, and Anthony Richardson all have more touchdowns than Dak Prescott. I agree they're an elite defense. They've got a phenomenal special teams. However, at some point in this game, it's going to come down to Dak Prescott.
Speaker 7: Can he do it?
Speaker 1: Can he put the ball in the end zone?
Speaker 7: Their fourth in the league scoring. We're still scoring and they're still converting.
Speaker 1: On Can you saw the game management back in the playoffs from years ago? I'm just saying same cruise there, like, what are we learning? I'm gonna I'm taking I'm taking the Niners at my minus three and a half.
Speaker 7: I don't forget what the data was was like last.
Speaker 1: Week you are you are different game Andy Bills Dolphins. We I should have known that was I led my clients into a bad situation. The points you know it was, dude, rose colored glasses, drink the koul aid Downy McDaniels down and his little antics running off at halftime and stuff like that. It got me, dude, It pulled me in like an amusement park. You guess who's holding Teddy bed at the.
Speaker 7: End of the game. Not me? Listen.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal first segment of the of the show. Phenomenal or today a quick commercial break when we come back, when we do the bet the Boys Index parlay. For those of you who are joining us for the first time. A couple of Swifties trying to learn a couple of things. I'm going to tell you that's when myself get go and the Meal are going to put a little parlay together and we're all going to bet that thing and make sure we win. As Meal would say, units on units. We'll be back right for this. Ladies and gentlemen, We are taking a break from this beautiful broadcast to bring you Factor. With the busy fall season just around the corner, you might be looking for wholesome, convenient meals for jam pack days. Factor's America's number one ready to eat meal kit and can help you feel up fast. With chef prepared, dietary approved ready to eat meals delivered straight to your door, you'll save time, eat well and stay on track with your healthy lifestyle. Too busy with your end of summer goals to cook, but want to make sure you're eating well With Factors, kip the extra trips to the grocery store and chopping and prepping and cleaning up too, while still getting the flavor and nutritional quality you need. Head to Factor Meals dot com, slash slips fifty and use code slips fifty to get fifty percent off. That's code slips fifty at Factor meals dot Com slash slips fifty to get fifty percent off. With that being said, ladies and gentlemen, back to this beautiful episode. Welcome back to the Slips and Picks five hundred. We are now going to get into our bet the Boys Index parlay. That is when we're all going to pick player props, bottom them up together and give you something special to root on during Week five of the NFL season. Gecko, you want to kick us off?
Speaker 10: Brother, I'm going sorry, tap tap tap yeah, yeah, no taps cant tap taps produces in the back where the commercial break is a hey, stop tapping so.
Speaker 7: Much, kirkothuggans. We're back in action.
Speaker 10: The boys bawling, let's go, bab if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And they're playing the Chiefs. They gotta have it and they might upset Casey this week.
Speaker 7: G it, there we go.
Speaker 3: They might, they might, it can't happen.
Speaker 7: We act like Minnesota Vikings ain't good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're they're they have talent on their team, but their record does not reflect that they're good.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I understood, but you gotta know, you gotta We're.
Speaker 1: Not talking about teams. We're talking about player prop bets and Kirk Kirk Kirk, he does it every week for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Kirk Cousins over one and a half touchdowns.
Speaker 1: And if if, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. That is perfect as we segue into the Mules. But the Boys index Parlay. We saw where he's in the last couple weeks. It would be insanity to go any other other way. Neil, who you got this week?
Speaker 8: You're going back with the great White Hope Man. I'm gonna let the great soul train. I'm gonna hold it out. I'm got k' gonna let him have a break. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He been carrying this squad, so I'm gonna let him have a break.
Speaker 8: It's it's a bye week for him this week, not really, but it is for me and him.
Speaker 3: Uh So I'm gonna go.
Speaker 8: I'm in Roy or Ray Rah Oh, I'm in ra St Brown over fifty four and a half point yards.
Speaker 7: Enjoy enjoy saying.
Speaker 8: That's what it should because it's when you watch like having an I'm enjoyed.
Speaker 3: It's just good, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Good? Just good?
Speaker 1: Can you r treating as a kid, George, and you get an amendoy, you're hyped up. I'm hyped a psycho path. There's there's across the United States that you are the responsible.
Speaker 3: Tell you why I grew up in the hood. We don't buy. I'm enjoyed. So when you enjoy what.
Speaker 1: The hood you came from the field, your words, not the.
Speaker 3: Same thing, hood, field, same ship, all the same.
Speaker 1: It's actually literally I think what we got.
Speaker 8: Was you remember them yellow buttered Scotch cooked candies.
Speaker 1: The little those are also fire yeah yellow, yeah, your grandparents, Yeah, caramels, Yeah, that's what we got.
Speaker 7: Are delicious.
Speaker 3: I'm enjoyed. Tops that one hundred.
Speaker 1: You remember a little strawberry ones like Yogi gushers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it was kind of.
Speaker 7: Fire right, a little entertainment in your mouth.
Speaker 1: But it's kind of a bit of a surprise.
Speaker 8: Saint Brown over fifty four and a half yards, and I know he's gonna get it done.
Speaker 3: They playing the Panthers. The lines is looking good. They're going to throw the ball to him. So check me on that. What y'all think?
Speaker 1: Hey, I scribbled mine out that I like that. I like the pint but I can't sleep walking away from the Great White Hope.
Speaker 3: I know he's setting records.
Speaker 1: I feel like every twelve games in a row, thirteen games, thirteen games in a row.
Speaker 3: I mean he's ooctober. I know I can come back to him. That man is the truth. I know that.
Speaker 1: For Well, I'm changing, I'm changing my uh my parlor. I'm going, I'm going Great White Hope anytime touchdown Christian McCaffrey. But that I like we had another Oreo on our hands.
Speaker 3: Yes we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a good one. I like your's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think there's a salid.
Speaker 3: Peanut butter, little peanut butter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because he skin, Yeah, hein't that light.
Speaker 1: Skin, is he?
Speaker 7: He not?
Speaker 1: That light means he light enough to say peanut butter.
Speaker 8: I don't think he the type of dude that would call himself peanut butter. Like you don't think I'm enjoyed for sure inside of him.
Speaker 7: I don't know about that.
Speaker 10: He said, what yea, you put up a peanut butter container right next to that photo.
Speaker 3: That's oh, it's definitely I was wrong.
Speaker 1: I thought he was much darker than.
Speaker 8: Especially the blue Skippy one.
Speaker 1: All right, that was our player of prop bets. We're now going to go segue into our E T F f's that is the easy team favorite fun now, same thing we just do with player props. We're now gonna take favorites. We're gonna bundle that together to parlay maybe something nice and juicy. I'll go first. I had a big spiel about it, and they've done it for me three weeks in a row. I'm going on forty nine ers money line on this thing. It's not the safest bet on this sheet. However, when they pull through, we'll be we'll be all we'll be all really excited about it. Can I help you with something?
Speaker 7: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I think it's a great bet.
Speaker 10: I was looking up who the Dolphins played, but then I realized it doesn't matter who the Dolphins are playing. I'm going Dolphins their favorite of minus eleven. We're moving it down to six and a half to hedge a little bit, Dolphins.
Speaker 7: Minus six and a half to add to that.
Speaker 10: And I do not necessarily love the forty nine ers money line, but I understand that that's.
Speaker 7: What we have to do here.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something that's solid? I like that one A lot. I like you doing with the six and a half too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I like you. That's what's what we put him on last week. When it's like Eagles, Eagles, Eagles. You don't bet against the Eagles. I'm taking him with the spread.
Speaker 10: He would have lost, right, we said, and we said, your life just when not when?
Speaker 3: You guys make good.
Speaker 1: But you know the way you started the show. You know the way you started the show. Oh, I was touching the corner there for a second.
Speaker 3: I wasn't talking about I wasn't talking about that. Hey, I wasn't talking about John. I said that the people.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I used the word honky, but all right, I'm pretty sure. Did you guys hear it?
Speaker 7: I think he's a turtleneck?
Speaker 3: What is that? The honkys don't know that word? Guys.
Speaker 7: Right now, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't handle that type of thing. You know who you got?
Speaker 3: Y'all know I'm going Lions.
Speaker 8: But they got Lions versus the Panthers, Right, I'm taking Lions minus nine.
Speaker 1: This is the easy team, favorite fund You're lucky. I talked to the producer before the show. I showed him the sheet. I said, my man's going minus not in the Lions, go and put the dot of money line. We're saving you again.
Speaker 8: But see the money line, I don't make you don't make units though I get it.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 3: But you gotta do money line. I know I get it.
Speaker 10: We don't have to. I'm not doing money line. I'm just moving it down to six.
Speaker 1: But that's what I did last week. That's you were a much bigger favorite than just minus.
Speaker 8: Nine because you gotta do money line. Now, you know you change Georgia because you moved George down. If I do I do money line, you're right on this and a half. I'm not moving stick with.
Speaker 3: Me against the Panthers.
Speaker 1: Move it to if you like hang on better.
Speaker 3: Then it makes the units. I don't get it. I don't get a great return on my units.
Speaker 1: Right, so hang on in turn real quick the numbers when you put in Niners money line, Dolphins minus six and a half and let me get Lions do money line.
Speaker 10: You wanted to go Lions minus nine because you get more units that You could still move it down to two and a half and you'll still get more units than just.
Speaker 7: Going Lions money line.
Speaker 10: You think they're gonna win by minus nine we're trying to talk you down just because let's just make sure we're getting a sure thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I'm taking the full spreads a little tight. Minus nine is a big one because we all got agree on this one.
Speaker 3: So I'll take money line.
Speaker 1: Just so minus two and a half, they're gonna win by a field goal. They're gonna win by a field goal.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll move it to minus two and a half.
Speaker 1: If you're really strong on the points, you can even go.
Speaker 11: Let me ask, let me ask the steven and even one yell, yell at plus.
Speaker 10: One nine dollars money line, money plus one and what if it's what if you move lions to minus two and a half instead of money.
Speaker 8: Line, So it's more if we do money line.
Speaker 1: No, because we're putting it together in the parlay that allows us to and makes it plus odds.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he said it was one. If he did money line was plus one ninety. He just said it would be plus one seventy six.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's half. What's your say? What you're saying on the adjustment?
Speaker 7: Jack plus.
Speaker 4: Three with the lies puts it plus three four.
Speaker 8: Oh that's that's that's that is beautiful.
Speaker 7: I like that that's good work.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 7: That's good work.
Speaker 1: Plus three and a half minus three minus three year, that's scarce.
Speaker 7: Let's do that. I like that. That makes that's a nice parlay.
Speaker 3: Ready, I gonna win this game, no matter what.
Speaker 7: You heard me the first time.
Speaker 1: As you question, what were you saying before this, I'm taking a big risk because I'm not only when I buy and sell go with the Niners, but I'm also taking the money line here. This is gonna make or break essentially my entire week. But I do feel confident in the Niners. I feel very confident the Niners. How we feel boys.
Speaker 3: That was actually a good segment right now, I like that.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a little risky, risky, a.
Speaker 1: Little risky, but yeah, and it's really on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, they still got to happen.
Speaker 7: It's gonna right now.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm not I'm doing with it. We're gonna take a break. When we come back, we are going to be talking. I'm gonna take a little ooh, pump or dump segment. I believe your boy went undefeated in that one. We'll be right back after these spooky messages.
Speaker 7: Hey, yeah, you come here.
Speaker 12: You ever opened the door on the beautiful fall day to that Chris Breeze kissing your cheeks and can't help but smile. Maybe you look up and see orange and brown leaves floating gently down to the ground and can't help but feel that premieers go from six to midnight. If you've thought to yourself, yes, that's me, and both of those situations you have the case of spook caucus.
Speaker 7: No, no, not to worry. Spook Caucus is a good thing.
Speaker 13: We just got to get you to fully Embraceotober, the best.
Speaker 7: Month of the year. Look at this guy. Look at the size of his broomstick.
Speaker 13: Intimidating, right, don't worry about that, be proud of your own broomstick. But what you need to do is follow him to store down barstoolsports dot slash Busting with the Boys for all of your Spootober merch.
Speaker 7: You don't matter the size of your groups stick.
Speaker 13: So go now store dot barstoolsports dot com Forward slash Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 7: Embrace the spook.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Slips and Ficks five hundred. Our segment now is going to be pump or dump. That is when I give these gentlemen a team with the amount of points, and they're gonna say pump, which they're taking the over, or they're gonna dump it, which means they're taking the under. First game we're gonna look at is the Jacksonville Jaguars versus the Bills in London. Now something to think about before we get into this game. Jacksonville has spent the week after dominating the Atlanta Falcons in London. Technically the Bills are the home team, but they have traveled, so there's a lot to look into that. The number on that game is forty seven and a half points. Mule, what you want to do?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 3: What was your logic on London games?
Speaker 1: My logic, Yeah, they're not great, they're not fun.
Speaker 3: They don't score lot right, that is.
Speaker 1: True, and the under did hit last week.
Speaker 3: So I am going to dump.
Speaker 1: I did go and defeated and that's a smart move. So we got a mule taking a big dump, got it, got go. I feel like he's up to something. What's he about the cook right now?
Speaker 7: I should have listened. I should have listened to that advice.
Speaker 10: Jaguars did beat the hell out of the Falcons.
Speaker 7: They scored what was the twenty something points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dominated on defense too, and the alls are nice in the Bills is just nice on offense.
Speaker 7: I I this is a high one.
Speaker 1: Pump pump, gotta stomp.
Speaker 7: I like the pump. I like the room for touchdowns. You like that one?
Speaker 3: Not letting me love it?
Speaker 7: Man? What are you going? It's taking advice.
Speaker 1: That's scary because the Jags did seem like they caught a little bit of fire on offense. They put really well on defense against Atlanta. Obviously the Bills have a better offense than Atlanta's offense. You could easily see points happening here.
Speaker 3: I just have.
Speaker 1: It's just so hard to think about traveling, and it's usually sloppy, inflammation, jet lag, the whole thing.
Speaker 10: Practice pumping, dump, Now, get in, get off, get out, pump or dump.
Speaker 1: I'm pumping this game. I'm pumping this one, alrighty, all right, two pumps in a dump. Let's move on to Texas at Texans at Falcons. Forty one and a half is the number.
Speaker 3: Get go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start with you on this one.
Speaker 3: Pump.
Speaker 10: We're going pump city in this one too. I like Texans. I like Falcons. The gbot they're in Atlanta they're back home. They're licking their wounds. They're a little piste off that it didn't beat the Jaguars over in London.
Speaker 7: The Texans got a squad. CJ.
Speaker 10: Stroud he is night we are. We're pumping this game. We'remping this game.
Speaker 1: Mule, chick, I you also be pumping this game, dude. It sickens me that CJ. Stutter is good only because he's Ohio State guy. But he's putting up numbers like crazy right now. He's taking care of the football. I do believe the Falcons are gonna be in a GBO T. People are ripping Arthur Smith right now. Get Kyle Pitts involved. Get more than just Bejon Robinson involved. He's probably listening. You know, he watches the show. You know he's listening to art. Just get the boys involved. We'll get more points on the part on the board. I got you, baby, I'm gonna pump on this one as well.
Speaker 3: Mule.
Speaker 1: Where you going baby?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 8: You know, like you said, I like CJ. He's from the hometown. I think he's gonna score a lot of points, but I'm not sure about the Falcons. I watched last week The Boy the receiver was ready to swabble up the quarterback because he can't get him the ball.
Speaker 3: You're talking a long hair kids, ready to get get away from me.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: I love you, though, Art, but I'm going to have to dump this game. I just don't think it's gonna be One team may put a lot of points on the board, the other team probably not.
Speaker 7: So who's putting a low points on the board?
Speaker 3: The Falcons I don't like. But I'm just like, I feel like it's gonna be a little bad here. Texas is gonna do their thing. You think, so, oh yeah, they're gonna fire right.
Speaker 1: You feel confident, Yeah, you feel confident in that one. Tell me how confident you feel about Chiefs that Vikings fifty two and a half.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna let one of y'all answer that one.
Speaker 1: Last week for everything.
Speaker 3: Damn, this is a.
Speaker 8: Tough one because the Chiefs man, Honestly, the Chiefs haven't been playing so great.
Speaker 3: They don't look like the last year Chiefs.
Speaker 8: They look like the Chiefs the swifter Chiefs, glittered up and uh dancing around Chiefs. But at the end of the day, the Vikings do have hot power guys on every time on the offensive side. That's gonna throw the ball, like he said, Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 3: Cousins, you know, uh so.
Speaker 1: Damn would you try to who you're talking to you right now?
Speaker 3: Yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, you could see it.
Speaker 3: I'm dumping.
Speaker 1: I did not see you going that way.
Speaker 3: Me neither. I just I just had last minute. I can't listen to myself.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think this is the one dump because we have another game. I think this is the one dump. I just feel like when you look at these games, this game reminds me of like I think it was last year when the Bills and the Chiefs are playing after like the AFC Championship in the year before that, when it was like just high powered offenses flying back and forth and everyone's expecting so many points, so the numbers are put up really high. And then you see that game with the Bills and the Chiefs and it's like it was more of a defensive struggle, sloppiness with the ball. I just feel like in this game, I mean, you're we're getting two touchdowns from the Vikings. We know that because Kirk Cousin's going to throw too.
Speaker 3: We need that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mahomes is going to put two, so that's twenty eight points right there. I just think this is we pump dump.
Speaker 10: Y'all got to talk yourselves in what we're doing.
Speaker 3: What were answer?
Speaker 7: Pump?
Speaker 10: We're pumping all three, all three roof for touchdowns and roof for bombs.
Speaker 1: I like the pulps and fan betting. Yes, yes, y yeah, you're pumping all three pumping. I dumped all three last week of them.
Speaker 10: All right, you say you dumped all three in your right, Yeah, I'm just saying this is I'm pumping.
Speaker 7: I love it. This is it?
Speaker 10: You you said, uh, vikings? Who'd you say? Oh, Bill's Chiefs? But also what about I was with them too? What about Bill's Vikings?
Speaker 7: Last year? That was a pump that was pump city, pump city. Yeah, that was bum city.
Speaker 1: So we got dump dump pump. Yeah, all right, I love it. Before we had a commercial breakless talk about the underdogs, a dog Dog Dogs segment. That is when we were in the pick Underdogs with a massive upset. Who's your first? Who wants it?
Speaker 7: Knock it out? Knock it out? Set the tone? You got it? Got?
Speaker 1: What you got? No?
Speaker 7: Set the tone?
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 1: Set the tone what you got?
Speaker 10: What do you know? Cardinals money line. I like him winning. I like this game. I like the Cardinals, like Dobbs. I like Dobs and he's operating. They're good, they're efficient. Doesn't matter who they play. We're taking the Cardinals money line. Cardinals.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know who they play.
Speaker 3: The Bears. Oh yeah, that's and that's a that's an underdog.
Speaker 7: Yes, bro, Dogs versus the Bears. Look it up, Bengals.
Speaker 8: The Bengals saying it's the what's the different?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's different, but it's still there's still an underdog.
Speaker 1: It's different than the Bears.
Speaker 8: But what's the spread on there? Is it like a hat one and a half? Like two and a half. That's like that, don't make it.
Speaker 7: No, I think they worth three and a half? Yea three and a half.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, doing the Seattle Seahawks minus odds underdog hit the minus the money.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 8: Look, I know you guys are not kinda like this, especially not this. I know Gecko is not gonna like this bad. I'm actually going Jaguars versus the Bills. I'm taking the Jaguars money line. They are playing in London. I feel like the Jaguars are already there.
Speaker 3: They've been there since last week.
Speaker 8: The bills have to fly and they're gonna have jet lag, they're gonna be tired. They gotta play in the wet, sticky, stinky situation in London. So I'm taking the Jaguars money line, baby, But if my fans don't feel safe about that, the guys who follow me, you can take that spread.
Speaker 3: That's a plus five.
Speaker 8: And a half if you just want to be safe either or but money line will get it done and that is a plus two ten.
Speaker 3: Remember that right.
Speaker 7: Now, the money lines plus two ten. Yes, Texas, that's a solid bick.
Speaker 3: No, no, I picks the Jaguars.
Speaker 8: I took that out because it look that's just not a that's not really an underdog, like it's an event on them. I don't like the even looks that don't make it an underdog.
Speaker 1: I'll take that all day. I'm gonna take that. Texans plus wanted to happen going down like it is technically.
Speaker 7: While we switching up our picks here, it's as.
Speaker 1: We can because it's our show.
Speaker 3: We do what we want.
Speaker 1: Baby, you got beautiful thing about creativity. You're just grabby a bundle of in the ball. Now it's yours. I'm gonna take the Texans. I'm gonna take the Texans. Yeah, are you okay? Commanders are there as well.
Speaker 10: Commander's money line. The Commanders are favored by six and a half points. You are out of control with these picking favorites to win this underdog.
Speaker 1: Did I say, I'm saying the commanders?
Speaker 7: No, But that's what's on the sheet. You luck at him moved the way you know it's called.
Speaker 1: It's called typo. It's called our producer is messing up on a little docu sheet because anybody can get in that thing, go and change whatever they want. Seems like it might even be you doing that.
Speaker 3: So did you do that?
Speaker 7: No? I didn't do that.
Speaker 10: Looking that's wild.
Speaker 1: Hey check your six boys. You boys are gonna try to.
Speaker 7: Off I'm.
Speaker 1: Plus one and a half. It's wild to me that my man just try to sabotage plus one half. It's not a favorite. So it's a favorite. It's not a shut the fuck up. We're going Texans plus one and a half hit last week, it's gonna hit this week. We'll see on the statutet.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 1: Next up, we're gonna talk about Monday Night football right after a commercial break by the most comfortable apparel you can possibly wear.
Speaker 10: Muggsy tired of wearing the same old bullshit, not anymore, Muggsy, the most comfortable jeans, ginos and joggers ever. They stretch, they're flexible, They're the softest pants ever made.
Speaker 7: But they look absolutely amazing.
Speaker 10: Over seventeen thousand used from dudes of every shape, size and color. Hit the Muggsy dot com and get ten percent off now using code SP five hundred. That's ten percent off the only jeans and pants you will ever wear again.
Speaker 7: The used code SP five hundred.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Slips and Picks five hundred. We are now going to talk Monday night football. Boys were looking at Packers minus two and a half versus the Las Vegas Raiders, and that number is at forty four and a half points. Let's jump right into it. Packers a couple of stumbles last couple of weeks, came back against the Saints two weeks ago. But we really don't know who Jordan Love is. We at first we thought he was gonna be phenomenal. Now we're wondering, Oh, he's showing, you know, he doesn't have the experience that the last quarterback obviously had.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: The Raiders unfortunately seeing abysmal. They have a phenomenal GM. A lot of people are hating on the head coach. Everybody's everybody called for his head right now. Scary scary stuff.
Speaker 7: Marcus Peters liked that little Instagram post. Really yeah, really not well out there, Vegas.
Speaker 1: Got it, got one of their dens and jail for a little bit. He's he's going live a little too much. It's it's a it's a whole bunch of things going on with Raiders. But let's talk this game. Mil Let's uh, where are you going?
Speaker 8: I'm going Packers minus two and a half. I don't even know the Raiders quarterback name, Garoppolo. He's hurt Dona O'Connor number four. Yeah, that's that part right there, Packers minus two and a half. I think Love gonna get it done this week against the Raiders. I know it's in Vegas, so them guys, you know, they're gonna step their game up, probably hit the casino table, get lucky there, and then get lucky on Sunday.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited. I mean Monday night, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's pretty It's pretty tough to see the Raiders last week, right Chargers, Yeah, Chargers, tough team. Khalil Mack there right right there. He had six sacks last year.
Speaker 7: And the Raiders are still in it. They just got picked there at the end.
Speaker 8: It was in it. It's a different team. I feel like Green Bay at a little better on defense when you say, yeah, other.
Speaker 1: Than having Khalilaron Jones coming back to he didn't have a great week in Fantasy last week. He did it, but I expect him to have a better week this week. Dude, this is a tough one. I'm going the Raiders plus two and a half here. I think they're gonna look at the film. They're gonna protect a little bit better, throw some chips, get the ball out quickly, run the ball efficiently, handle the time of possession, and get out with a with a dub. But I'm still taking a plus two and a.
Speaker 3: Half just for a clear.
Speaker 7: I like that. I like that pick. I truly, you know you, boy, I went to silver and black.
Speaker 10: I want the silver and I'm going but I am going Packers. I'm going Packers minus two and a half. I'm also gonna take the under Packers minus two and a half under forty four and a half.
Speaker 7: It is in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, taking it under you.
Speaker 10: I'm taking the under forty four and a half. I'm taking the under forty four and a half. I do think there's a lot of uh. I think there's a lot of noise right now, and I think that noise is seeping in I get seeping in the locker room.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I hope the boys get back on track, but I don't see it being against the Packers. Packers might as soon have.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take that too. I'm gonna piggyback off. Well, your leg get go.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna take that under forty four And no I didn't because I didn't bet that at but I'm gonna take that.
Speaker 3: That's a good bet.
Speaker 7: Sall that you going under.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to go on.
Speaker 3: Can we all can't?
Speaker 1: Guys mine, No, just jump on.
Speaker 7: That band with you getting that under.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the other as well. But I'm going Raiders. Yeah, well, Packers, yeah, we know, yeah, we know. It's okay to feel alone. Sometimes it's better that way.
Speaker 7: That's what that's what you want, Yeah, that's what you want, that's what you want, Like against the wall.
Speaker 1: We can't thank you enough for joining us on week five, the NFL Season of Slips and Picks five hundred and I am Chet Savage. This is really get Going to the left of him is Theodore Mule Jenkins. Have a fin dominal day. Win those bets. Tell your friends subscribe, unsubscribed, resubscribe, throw a pumpkin in the comments section, and we will see you next week.
Speaker 6: We are back with the Penny Slips parlay and guess what, we just came off a dub. We're back to our winning ways.
Speaker 5: Big dubs. Man, it feels good. It's a lot like basketball.
Speaker 6: We were on a little a little bit of a losing streak, but you just got to see one go in and now we're about to start this streak.
Speaker 7: JP.
Speaker 1: Do you want to kick us off with your first parlay of the week.
Speaker 5: I will kick us off.
Speaker 6: Last week didn't turn out too well. The laporta parlay not my thing, but I feel like I'm getting closer.
Speaker 5: And this week I feel.
Speaker 6: Even better because when I plug this parlay in about twenty minutes ago, the odds were plus three hundred. Twenty minutes later, it's already going down to plus to twenty two, so Vegas knows I'm onto them and they're trying to backtrack.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, sound.
Speaker 6: Sound the alarm, Thank you, Washington, DC. Now my parlay Detroit Lions versut Carolina Panthers money line, Miami Dolphins versus New York Giants money line, San Francisco for a nine Ers versus Cowboys money line, and to wrap it up, the team that I do not know why they keep getting disrespected last week and now this week, the Baltimore Ravens versus Pittsburgh Steelers. Total that's plus two twenty two. I've never felt as confident as I do right now in a parlay. Talk to him and I would be willing to bet my whole entire life on this one.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 4: You know the old saying great minds think alike.
Speaker 7: JP and I both.
Speaker 4: I'm into these parlays blind to what they're the other will pick. So I'm gonna give you my three leg parlay, starting off with the Miami Dolphins. We've had them in a lot of parlays this year. We will not stop until they show us other signs, and I'm taking them minus nine and a half. Looking for a massive win against the New York Giants.
Speaker 1: They've looked horrible.
Speaker 7: We can admit it.
Speaker 1: We fun held the New York Giants. Oh no, we suck again minus nine and a half.
Speaker 4: I'm also taking the Detroit Lions minus four and a half. And for my final pick of the three leg parlay, I'm taking my Tennessee Titans in Indianapolis money line that is going to give you a total of plus three forty four parlay.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and book it.
Speaker 7: Put everything you got on it.
Speaker 4: The thing about these parlays too, is you we don't have to win one in the other. You need to win one parlay one for the week, and you cover.
Speaker 1: All the units.
Speaker 4: So trust us, trust the models, trust the data, and we're gonna move on two our team combined parlay JPB sort us off.
Speaker 6: Yes, we will continue exactly what we did last week, and we're gonna start it off with the Bills versus the Jags.
Speaker 5: We're taking the Bills. I'm trying to think of a name of this.
Speaker 6: It being the four best teams, the four best teams parlay bro.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you thought of that, but I'm I'm on that. I'm all over there.
Speaker 6: This is the four best Teams parlay and it's starting with the Bills lock block.
Speaker 7: Second team of the four best.
Speaker 4: Teams parlay is the Eagles versus the Rams, and we're taking that as well this money line.
Speaker 6: The third pick of the four best team parlay is the Kansas City Swifts Chiefs Travis Kelce he's going to get back in the end zone this week.
Speaker 5: Don't worry that I'm in the parlay. We're just taking them to beat the Vikings.
Speaker 4: And the fourth and final leg of the four best team parlay is the San Francisco for versus the Cowboys Sunday Night Football. We have a lot of diverse in the schedule too. We've got eight thirty am slot in London, two three pm games in the Sunday night game. So God willing, we're gonna get to that Sunday night game and.
Speaker 1: Have everything provided for forty nine ers.
Speaker 7: I love it, the people love it.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a combined plus three seventy four odds. And moving on to our final segment of the week, JP, would you like to explain what happened last week?
Speaker 6: Last week, I know what you all are thinking, Oh my gosh, the Rock em soccerm parlay didn't work.
Speaker 5: You're wrong.
Speaker 6: If you go back and review the footage, it was a draw down to the millisecond. Both heads came up at the same time. We went with the Giants because off the naked eye you can't see something within those details.
Speaker 5: We reviewed it.
Speaker 7: It is a draw.
Speaker 6: Therefore, it's no We are still undefeated in this pick them, and we will continue to be undefeated in this pick them.
Speaker 4: So, without further ado, the rock'm soccam pick them parlay of the Week.
Speaker 6: I believe will rock red with the Patriots, Blue with the Saints, and the best bought wind.
Speaker 4: The Patriots washed. Data does not lie. It was always the Rock and Socker picking parlor of the week. We always say it, trust the data.
Speaker 1: We're undefeated us the data.
Speaker 5: The Saints are marching in and we are marching.
Speaker 7: To the bank.
Speaker 5: Jack.
Speaker 7: Cue the outro music.