Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make? Horrible decisions. Don't we look very sweet and playful and nice and kind.
Speaker 2: Today, Yes we do. Y'all already offer to start it off in appropriate as fuck?
Speaker 1: Why she gotta be a horror because that's what we are. It's horrible decisions.
Speaker 3: Diyce, Well, bitch, yes, you hope you absolutely hope.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: Every time I walk in the last lap, I'd be like, I wonder how many of you bitches weezied them? Fuck yo, Literally, I'm like, yeah, that looked like weezy type right now with your whole ass. Anyway, y'all, welcome to another episode of Horrible position.
Speaker 1: You girl Mandy by Hi everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm Weezy and we are doing a love episode today, which definitely Weezy's idea because I'm still on some love shit.
Speaker 1: But I know what I want to manifest, so I'm glad we're doing this. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: I want to I want this episode because I felt like a lot of people were saying to me. They were like, dming me about what's the frequency thing you listen to Zra.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yo, on some real shit.
Speaker 3: I really think I've just been manifesting things and talking really good about it. And manifesting for me started more so like on some money shit, and then I was like, I'm gonna just get a nigga like this, but I don't want it to seem phony or you feel like I'm just gonna like talk up this thing that I want.
Speaker 1: I think all.
Speaker 3: Manifesting is is turned you into a positive thinker, and then your heart is just more open for shit. A lot of my friends and even myself have been in this predicament where like we just won't let a nigga go or somebody that's just holding us back, and that is really kept me from love. Breakups be taken a long time, you know what I'm saying, And I think after that moment happens, you kind of feel lost. So I actually partnered with a witchy bitch psych of.
Speaker 1: Course you did.
Speaker 3: Of course you did to get this surprising and that's why I when I even saw that one.
Speaker 1: And that's it. Oh, y'all going here a lot of wheezy today. No, we can talk about us together, but no.
Speaker 3: Her name is Jady and I know her through her friend of my name stuff and basically I did a reading with her. But I do like I'm not like consistent with psychics. Sometimes I'll come to you, I might want to know something, but I feel like I will use it as a crutch for everything. And I've seen people just get to that place where they're like, oh my god, well I have to listen to what my psychic told me or whatever my spiritual guide.
Speaker 1: But I know that JD's helped a lot of people.
Speaker 3: So I had her give me a big list, and I'm gonna give y'all her handle and shit like that, so you can hit her up anyway, let's talk about it. So we went to the Ships and Gig show. Mm hmmm at town Hall. Yes, I had a good time. Mandy and I hung out crazy like for a whole day. That was nice, Like hold on. We went to Eden. Were you with us all night?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You left us.
Speaker 2: It was me, Weezy and Alex and then Alex's partner and then Weezy's boyfriend joined us. We from Oh our dead ass was a fifth wheel. We went from dinner because we had a business speeding. Then we went to Pergola. Somehow we got Weazy to join us at fucking Pergola because me and me and me and Alex's Alex's woman were right here. We ran into Pergola, and we ran into each other two weeks before Pergola. I hate that's my ship. I don't even smoke hookah, but Hergola is my vibe. The niggas with money is there, the bitches is pretty, the music is nice, the food is good, and then we end up at one of a place that you liked better? What was that elsewhere?
Speaker 1: I am? Then we go to elsewhere? Oh no, we went to Dumbo House. Oh, we went to the bitch. We went to five places and one night, then we went to Dumbo House. That's more wheezy speed. We had one drink and that ain't my really wait, that's craziest and I almost lost. Oh.
Speaker 3: I thought that's how our night would have ended. Mandy got in a fight two nights before we went out, and who would have we ended hugging?
Speaker 1: I did. I had a whole, I had mercury and so ye.
Speaker 3: While we're there, but I come back from the bathroom and Mandy and my man are like talking seriously, She's in his face.
Speaker 1: You don't remember what the fuck I told him because I'm like.
Speaker 3: Not a sexual way, but like they are definitely not a sexual way. They are talking close nigga, well because the music was loud, I know, but I'm like, oh my god, this combo's getting deep as fuck and it was going on a little too long.
Speaker 1: I'm like that who was filling my secret?
Speaker 5: Day?
Speaker 1: And we fel fight.
Speaker 3: So we get in the car and he starts driving. I'm like, so, what happened? He laughing, and he was like, you fresh, you couldn't wait.
Speaker 1: To ask me what the fuck? Yap? And I'm like, what happened?
Speaker 3: He's like, Mandy said some really nice things about you and I relationship, he said. She told me that I guess you read the love chapter or whatever or some chapter I talked about him in the book, and you had said to him that you feel like he was a good fit for me, that you liked him, he said. And one of the things she said is that she doesn't mind listening to me talk. She hated listening to your ex talk. And I was like, wow, well I didn't like him. I thought he was the first night we met him.
Speaker 2: First off, I thought he was a racist, like his friend was a white boy and the way we had a conversation about I.
Speaker 1: Didn't like that night. It was something. What was it.
Speaker 2: It was a chapsick or something. There was some something and his friend was white. He had a white boy that night. They said something about black women. Because we all went from that party to last lap. I never liked him and I thought he was like a cloud chaser, like the way he even showed up at our live show and had to be seen, had to be by our meet and greet and just made his presence like bitch, sit back.
Speaker 1: I just didn't like him. I agree with everything you said.
Speaker 3: He's a piece of shit, yeah, but the cloud chasing, that to me is supportive boyfriend. Okay, he was holding shit, he was helping take pictures like yeah and home. He surprised me at the show. I thought he was on a trip. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just didn't like his I think that's what spo He was a shitty person. No, he was. He was shitty.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so you were giving the TF on that and then you said to him, Weezy is changing and you better not fuck up our brand.
Speaker 2: Niggaine, Oh, I did say that. That's what I said about my money. I said nigga, don't come here fucking up my money. I did tell him now.
Speaker 3: So then I guess, yeahked you, why do you feel like it's changing? And you're like, oh, you know, whether it be a rebrand or things from the book or her not wanted to talk about x y.
Speaker 2: Z And I said, na, when we're going on tour, don't get her ass pregnant yet.
Speaker 1: He shit.
Speaker 3: You were like, well, if you had a boyfriend that and you started progressing in a different way and you want a family, do you think you would slightly change?
Speaker 1: And you said yes, I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that that's where we've been with this brand altogether.
Speaker 1: I think it.
Speaker 2: There's a mental there's a mental toll that this show takes on reading the comments and people making it seem like we don't deserve happiness, or that no one will ever take a serious or like all we talk about is host shit and where the scum of the earth's I think I think everyone deserves love. I think that I and the way that we have people in sex work on this show where the normal person may not believe that they're deserving those things, and for us to actually visually see it and have relationships with people within this space. I think, you know, I think that over time, Like, bro, we're both thirty three years old. Like eventually, yeah, I don't want to talk about the dick I suck last night, you know what I mean? I would love to have more thought provoking conversations and so yeah, I think again, even the throuble me asking their permission to talk about them, bitch, I used to give a fuck this month, motherfucker show.
Speaker 1: I know what I want to about you, asked them. I was, yeah, like, I'm very considerate of the people that are in my life.
Speaker 2: I want people to support what we have going on. Because even I went to the Need to Know mixer and shout out to Savon Reggie Alex. They're a podcast and they held a podcast at in d and a week after we went out. Literally it was just a couple nights or last weekend. Someone came up to me and was like, I just want you to know that you changed the path of my relationship. Like I'm married now, but what your podcast has done for my relationship means so much.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you hear it enough, but I just want to thank you.
Speaker 2: And I don't think people understand that, yeah, we sit here and share we're vulnerable with our dynamics, with our own personal lives, but that this show isn't just about host shit or pushing a negative stigma or narrative out there. It's changing people's lives, and I just want us to continue making a brand that is positively impacting people, even when a lot more people don't think that that's what our brand is.
Speaker 3: I've constantly had conversations about this with people that like feel like the work is frivolous and like that conversation of my homegirl not understanding me, Like much like y'all that listen to this show that haven't really told your friends or fan or even your partner some of your desires or the way you want to live your life. I still go through that, and I literally put my sex life on the forefront. So yes, like this shit really becomes a sisterhood or brotherhood and just like family type shit. I had a guy come up to me and shout out to you, I don't know who you are. I was like, I'm from Mexico. I was at me packing and ran up to me and said, hey, I'm a whore hive, and like hugged me, and I was just thinking, like, damn, you really don't know who you're talking to when you're talking to these people. But I know that people that love horrible decisions like this is my tribe. Yeah, and I haven't necessarily felt that warmth and acceptance from people that don't understand this.
Speaker 1: I think it's also different.
Speaker 2: I think when we first started the pod, there was a connection that people felt because we were both in corporate like bitch, I was at Laalina the other day waiting on okay, waiting on a front because we were doing dinner at Frankie's next door. So I go into Laalina and shout out to you. I know you're a listener. And the two ladies that saw me sitting in there, they were shocked. They were like, I know you, and weasy say y'all be outside, but like you're in here with no security. You're literally a Laalinia Daring happy hour on a Tuesday. And I was like, nigga, we do regular shit and we beat outside like and it was just interesting for them to humanize us, like because there's still like now this celebrity element that removes us from reality that makes it seem like our experiences aren't ones that they can have, and I'm like, bitch, we be outside, we be meeting niggas on dating naps, we be motherfucking doing regular shit. Like, I want our audience to still have that connection to see themselves in us as well while we're ascending in our professional careers too.
Speaker 1: Well. I don't want to be like this for Elma, bitch when I would come beyonest like fuck all you anyway. No, I definitely feel like that. I love that.
Speaker 3: Like I've been on vacation and in my hotel, I run into a like fan. I've become friends with fans and actually not to call her a fan because I'm such a fan, but naked Beauty shout out to Brook Devard Brook is great. I went to her event for her new fragrance. Go check it out. It's this orange blosphemy Sandlo Wood smells great. So I'm at this dinner for her fragrance and she literally said to me, you know, I listen to horrible decisions every week, right, I'm like, mind you if anyone follows Brook, she's very Narrosmiths to me, and I'm not saying that much.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: Because you get to see this family dynamic and luxury and glam lifestyle, and I love that shit. I love watching black luxury. I hate when we act like black girls doing rich shit is like not normal because I know these bitches, right, So we're laughing about it. She pulls it up and she's like, what the fuck? Like I listen every week and I'm like, what the fuck. So She's like, what if so and so look like I'm showing her scissors, I'm showing her my man, I'm showing her old bait. She's like, oh shit, And I'm laughing to myself on the way home, like why would I think a podcaster that has a husband and kid and all this other shit couldn't connect with me or enjoy us, right, because I don't. Every time I've seen Brooke Brook don't have horrible decisions energy, but the Brook is still a black woman that understands the ethos in the world of sexuality, friendship, whether we're friends or not, all of the shit we talk about like this can connect to anybody. So yeah, it does kind of annoy me that people think horrible decisions listeners have a look. Yeah, because I've heard that joke auting they must be one of yours, Like why because you know? But let's be very clear, bitch, meet and greet, you'd be quick to be like you.
Speaker 2: Listen to us, Look at your little innocent looking ass. You be calling out the botherfucking girls at the meet and greet too, Like.
Speaker 3: Honestly, white girls that listen horrible don't surprise me. It's white girls that look like they shop at Hollister that surprise me.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing with you, like.
Speaker 3: There's a certain type of white, Like when a bitch looks like she's lives in Brooklyn, I'm like, ohyah, okay.
Speaker 1: Whatever, well white white white.
Speaker 3: I was at Pumps, which is a dive bar, strip club.
Speaker 1: Why are you not in your head? Dave, Dave, I'll be up and there no has anyone else into Pumps. I've never even heard of it. Dog Me and my nigga. Driving back from Habibi, I'm like, oh, it's the strip club, let's go. We get in there.
Speaker 3: There's no cover, but you must tip every single girl a dollar during their dance, which feels like nothing right. I felt like I was How would you describe as it feels like a truck stop, right, it feels like a truck stop, but it's it's a dive bar and.
Speaker 1: It's a strip club. How many strippers were in there?
Speaker 3: Maybe fifteen, maybe less, maybe less, okay, but they're like dancing the metal and shit like it's a beer vibe.
Speaker 1: Like it's weird. One white girl literally it's like, oh my god, I can't believe you're here. I was like, did she saying that? Because I'm pretty bitch.
Speaker 3: She's like no, I listen horrible, and I'm like what, Like it was so strange to me.
Speaker 1: But then I realized, like, oh, you're a stripper. Yeah, I'm young. People hello, I like, I don't know anyway.
Speaker 3: The weirdest moments in my life flight attendance, Yeah, bitch a doctor. People listen to the show and I forget. So it reminds me not to talk too much about people.
Speaker 2: But also shout out to all of our fucking listeners because y'all are why we do this.
Speaker 3: By the way, we had a guest on our show. Okay, well I ran into I don't know, I'm a fianal concert with my gan.
Speaker 1: Why they talking about running the train on me? Not running a train on you.
Speaker 3: It's a woman that was been on the show before, and basically me and her was like hugged up for a second. He was like, what the fuck is this? Oh, and it was just like, both you guys want to fuck me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I think that's gonna happen this week. Okay, she's gonna run a train on you with another woman or no, with your man. She's gonna they're gonna like s let me out. I guess he's not a train train, but like she's gonna have ap on I think so, okay, I'd like I'd like to hear about it. I just want to both the straps. Wow, would I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I would like to hear about it. I wouldn't like to see it. I'd like to hear about it. There was a reason why I didn't say i'd like to see it. I don't think i'd like to, but I like to hear about how I want to.
Speaker 1: I like to see how that goes. All right, let's get into vanilla ship. Let's get into it. I found an article from Huffington Post.
Speaker 3: Since we're talking about love, about really bad dating tips kind of like them I actually didn't think were bad, so I thought.
Speaker 2: What if you look at it? Because of course I did. I thank you for the outline, you know, I like to get ahead of the curve here. Some of them weren't bad when you sent me it.
Speaker 3: I actually was reading it, and I was like, I'm surprised that Weezy chose this because a lot of this is good advice.
Speaker 2: I didn't think so, but I thought you would think so. So I was like, this is about to contradict her whole horrible decision outline. So I'm I'm curious as to why you don't think these are good to see.
Speaker 3: So I agree with these being bad advice. Okay, some of them are bad, some of them are not. I thought, I'm a mix. I would like to know which ones you think are not. So let's go through it. Because all right, I.
Speaker 2: Read this, and I who feel free to jump in, Wolf jump in because you are a little so we gonna call you a hole.
Speaker 1: Basically, that's a different views.
Speaker 3: They're saying that this is quote unquote bad advice that readers said they've received or come across.
Speaker 1: Yes sentence, so real quick, wolf in the audience.
Speaker 2: These are things that they consider to be bad advice when dating.
Speaker 3: First quote, it will happen when it's supposed to happen. A psychologist in the Bay Area says just waiting for it to happen as bad advice. The truth is everybody is a busy life. Finding the right person requires kissing a lot of frogs. Don't expect love to come to you, go find it. I feel fifty to fifty. Okay, you can't sit in the house and expect to find love. But I think when someone's on a super prowl, I don't think you find it. I'm yeah, I don't think that this is I don't think this is bad advice.
Speaker 1: I do really.
Speaker 2: Like, like again, you're not, like you're not gonna fall in love with your Uber Eats delivery person, Like you're not just gonna come to your doorstep.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't think this is waiting for waiting to happen?
Speaker 3: Is okay Youah? I just think maybe that has to do with people that just sit around A homegirl just came to visit me this weekend and she's gorgeous. Okay, Like I literally was saying to her when we were out. She's like, yeah, I mean I've just been taking care of my daughter up and home. I really don't go anywhere. I just kind of date on vacation when I'm in New York, LA or the Bay. I'm like, what the fuck how She's like, I just don't. She's living in Charleston, South Carolina. Shout out to Aaron. She's like, there's I just I'm home. I'm like, Aarin, but you've got to go and date?
Speaker 1: But why are you not dating? Does she wants someone right now?
Speaker 3: I think she's interested in dating, but she just feels like it's not there.
Speaker 1: She dates.
Speaker 3: So that's the other thing. New York, LA or the Bad. But that's dating. I think that's the thing. And that's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 1: Like I I'm in a I'm in a rut, like the idea that I'm considering Polly.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a relationship looks like. I don't know what I think would make me happy with another person right now. So I'm just enjoying being around people when I am around them, I'm not actively looking for a relationship, right Yeah, maybe that's where she's at.
Speaker 3: Well, I just mean that if you would like a partner, which she's expressed that she would, you know, like my man wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 3: He was like, why aren't you at least going to some bars and meeting people in the area and doing something. And I think it's the notion that, right, she's a girl from the Bay, lived in New York. Now that she's in Charleston, she's like, but it's not those places. But I don't think that doesn't mean that they're not there, right. I think people in smaller cities feel like if they go out, they're going to run into the same people, which I can empathize with. So if that's any of y'all listening, I think that may not necessarily be the way to go. I think you can still connect to people listen just like her, if she walked into a bar, A nigga wouldn't expect a girl like that coming in, like Dan, why hasn't she been out? A lot of people don't be out in the streets, So go find your nick. What's the other bad advice? Create a list of what you want? Someone said, I've heard this far too often. People think creating a specific list will help them find love. That's compatible. My experience is the opposite, and it's important to have general idea for red flags, But my best relationships emerged with people who are so different from what I thought I was looking for.
Speaker 1: That is from a pastor you already know. I think that's bad advice. Creating a list, Yeah, I like it. I think I'm sure you do. I like creator? Are you you witchy ass? Whole tepy ass?
Speaker 3: Let me follow the signs and stars and moons and universe asks people? Let me ask you this, manny, Well, have you ever created a list of what you want for your life?
Speaker 1: Five year plan? Money?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not gonna lie where I'm at right now. I mean a it changes, but even like the vision board thing, I'm not really into that anymore either, Like, I think it changes so much for me.
Speaker 1: Like where if I wrote a list a year ago of what I want?
Speaker 2: Hmm, I think that list would look completely different today. So to me, I'm I'm in a place where I'm ever changing, ever evolving, being in therapy, And I think with this podcast and being around all these different people, my eyes and heart and ears and pussy is open as so many new things that I think a list would limit me.
Speaker 1: So I think, what's crazy about the list thing.
Speaker 3: I said it horrible in the casting call, like yeah, I want this, I want this, I want that.
Speaker 1: And I really did get it.
Speaker 3: I literally said, and I laughed about it when I looked at it the other day and I showed it to him. I want my man to look like he fuck white girls, but don't. And literally, I feel like everybody thinks that when they see a dude with gauges or piercings or whatever, right a black man. But yeah, I really got exactly what I wanted. And I do believe not just the list, but the list wasn't always aesthetic.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of the ways that he would treat me.
Speaker 3: I wrote about how I wanted the person I ended up with to encourage my family, me to be with my family like that, to me is really important.
Speaker 1: I've got not a big family. We all know.
Speaker 3: I wanted that man to tell me all the time that I need to be doing X y Z. I wanted a family man. I think writing a list is healthy. I don't think it's bad because I think that none in our people are doing it for themselves with a.
Speaker 1: Life plan like I do.
Speaker 3: Think people need to be writing down where they want to be at writing numbers down that are realistic. Don't write down a million dollars, but if you want to make one twenty five in the next year or two, Yeah, you should be writing that shit down and figure out how you're gonna get there. Maybe right now, your job pays you seventy five, right, how are you going to get this other fifty?
Speaker 1: Talk about the side gigs you need to do.
Speaker 3: What creatively you should be tapping into, what are the remote job, whatever it is, asking for a raise. If we're not putting that pen to paper, sometimes I don't think we really believe.
Speaker 1: Shit gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, I feel like you've and I have talked about doing that, though I'm not doing that with love or a nigga. Oh bad advice. No one wants to date someone with a child. Definitely bad advice. That's bad advice. I think that's fucking terrible. I do think that's bad advice.
Speaker 1: It says movie first dates are okay. I think that that is bad advice. Agreed.
Speaker 3: I don't think that a movie date with your big ass a each Like again, all we do is talk about the need to communicate a dinner in a movie A movie takes you completely away from the person.
Speaker 2: It disengages you. You can't talk gum first day, I think I think a movie date is a dumb first three dates. I think a movie date is something you should do once you're invested in the person.
Speaker 1: You guys just want to be around each other, but discontroy o a bit.
Speaker 3: Only that time a movie date can be good is if you have dinner plans right after, because you get to dissect about the movie. But you really don't even talk to each other. I don't think you don't talk to each other at all. And if I'm in a movie and nigga want to talk, yo, shut up. I'm trying to see what the fuck is going on. Only first date that was good that I saw a movie with was the Is it the Joker?
Speaker 1: What was the one?
Speaker 3: So he was like, what are your plans? I was like, my bad. I really would link up with you for a drink, but I gotta go see this shit. And he was like a bad first day, but I'm gonna see it with you. And it's funny because I did feel like I couldn't connect with him because I was like looking at him and show like damn he kind of cute, like I was starting to get excited. I'm like, we want to talk him for it. It wasn't good, that's fine, but we also just went out. We know you have a you could have your attention on a movie. This is like, you'll be all over the place.
Speaker 1: Me. I'm watching the movie. I ain't even look at this. What my add gotta do anything?
Speaker 2: Bill add You not gonna be super into the movie anyway?
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. Next one.
Speaker 3: Stop expecting so much. It's I hate this one. This is I hated this one too.
Speaker 1: What the fuck you just told me? No no, no, no, no no no no huh.
Speaker 3: I was sold to stop respecting so much from love and to manage expectations. I don't agree love makes the world go around, but it doesn't mean compromising on personal values.
Speaker 1: This is bad advice.
Speaker 2: Have your expectations, bitch, or you know what, have your standards. I will say that's standards, because expectations lead to disappointment. If you have these grandiose expectations with how a person that you don't know should show up and treat you, bitch, Once they don't show up, or they ghost you, or the deckain't as big as you wanted it to be.
Speaker 3: You're going to be let down. But I do think that you should go into dating with knowing what you want. If you want a person to respond within a certain time, if you want to be treated, if you want to be taken out before they come to your house, if you want a certain fucking level of dates. Like if you're like, nah, nigga, I want to go to a Michelin Star restaurant, O macase, don't take me to motherfucking two for twenty Applebee's. You can have those things and set those things as being realistic, but.
Speaker 1: I think they I don't think that. I mean, but I mean it was extreme.
Speaker 3: But if you want to go to a ol Macase, because that's what the fuck you do on your own, don't accept the nigga to take you out to some motherfucker pizza shop.
Speaker 2: I can't expect the nigga to feed me how I feed myself. And here's so here's my thing. Expectation wise. Maybe not, it's fine, it's fine. I'm loud enough to me to me. Maybe yes, it's bad to expect a person to do that. But if that's my standard and you can't meet that standard, then you have to be okay with recognizing that a man out the gate won't meet the expectations you'll have for him later, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when it comes to type of dates you need, and when it comes to them being expensive dates, I actually think if you seriously need that, you actually can't just date any type of nigga.
Speaker 1: Well, no, mind you all that.
Speaker 3: I think when you're putting those expectations like you need to be oh ma, Casse is expensive, Madia, it's one fifty person.
Speaker 1: Oh I mean yeah, but they have some cheaper ones in the city. They do.
Speaker 2: I follow them, But you said, Michelin, Oh yeah, them like three hundred. That could be later. But to me again where.
Speaker 3: I'll But I'll go to a fucking o Macasse, then a dive bar and do pickleback shots.
Speaker 1: It's highs and loads over here, a miss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that might be too high for the nigga.
Speaker 2: I realize after my ex don't want to mail being too high for you, darling. Okay, yeah, I'm not doing that again. I'm not doing someone who has to wait for a check to take me out to eat. That's not the dynamic that I want in anyone that I'm considering actually dating, like me and Van. There was a tweet that just went viral, especially now that his calls got to pay sixteen thousand a month.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Someone else just got their well even divorce.
Speaker 3: Tina Knowles, Van Layton, Rachel Lindsay has to pay sixteen Uh huh Rachel getting money life. Yes, well no, that's why she said, bitch, now I gotta work more. They came out and said she makes like sixty thousand a month, that he she has to pay him sixteen thousand a month and their divorce. Miss Tina Knowles just broke up with her. Knicky not to Miss Tina Knowles, but we're reaching a dynamic where as women are making more money where you know, y'all love She wasn't with me shooting in the gym. A lot of these men's now are making a lot of these men at a lot of these.
Speaker 2: Men's now are coming after the pockets. Look what even Emon was trying to ask from Tiana Taylor like, there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of money from Tian Yeah, I mean yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 6: He's trying to get deep into that music, trying.
Speaker 1: To get deep into the back. So like, and they're no longer wanting to pay money.
Speaker 2: Like, so where where the women are now outperforming or out is he not ready?
Speaker 1: No, he's been, he ain't played. I don't know about four or five years.
Speaker 3: Like it's getting to a point where women are out earning, looking for partners that love them.
Speaker 2: They're getting married and then these niggas is like spousal support me, baby, take care of me now.
Speaker 1: So I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not to the point where though I don't want marriage, I'm no longer in a place and me and Van agreed want uh one notch like tax bracket wise, maybe one above or one below. I'm not dating somebody that makes a lot less than me. And when me and him were dating, he's a retired person who made what he made.
Speaker 1: I made five times his income. Not happening anymore, No, not doing it. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not subjecting myself to if I and this is what it was in that relationship, bitch, if I wanted to go to town, I was paying the bill, like he didn't believe in spending two three four hundred dollar was on a meal.
Speaker 1: That's the food I like.
Speaker 3: And so if I wanted it, I brought him to experience what I like, I'm not doing that no more.
Speaker 1: I want a nigga.
Speaker 2: Like what you said you enjoyed a little bit with yo X was that y'all were on the same bougie level. Y'all could both afford the things that y'all like to do. That's where I'm at, you know, And that's all I'm accepting.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because in my relationship now, we're eating out lavish once a week and regular once a week.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I can do this forever. I hope you could do this forever. Yeah, I can do this forever. So and we picked our meal, you know what I mean. And he literally said to me, like, I'm really dating a hotel bro like he wants to eat I swear to God, this is not a joke. Raw before four. Then we have one meal. I am tired of dating Wolf. Like in the mornings it's fruits or nuts or whatever, it's raw food.
Speaker 1: And then one meal.
Speaker 3: Like every time we see an older black couple, He's like, that's what we're gonna look like, babe, Like you see how they look like, that's what we have to look like. We must be healthy, healthy, sick of it. But girl, let me tell you something, and I hope you're not watching this. My homegirl was staying with me for like a month and a half, right, and normally he'll stay over on the weekend and we see each other once a week, I mean once during the week, every time he leaves. And I didn't know I was doing this, Mandy. She was like, why do you keep ordering pizza? As soon as that nigga lead Gray caled you.
Speaker 1: Every time me and that nigga broke up, I went straight to order carnitas, had bacon nigga. Every time he and that muscle motherfucker broke up, I'm going to Chick Filake, give me the carnita.
Speaker 3: So we're coming to this thing now of like what the fuck are we gonna do, bitch, because we know you eat too much. So when we went out to eat last night, we went to Blue Ribbon and we ordered and you know, the Oma cos and shit. He's like, look, I'm cool with all this glutting and shit if it's the night out. But like now we're in this point of like how are we gonna keep healthy? And I was like, bro, I need like I don't think you eat to live.
Speaker 1: I lived.
Speaker 3: When we go on vacation, He's like, oh, this beach looks great, and I'm like, yo, look at this Michelin star spot. That's how I vacation. I do that with my friends. Yeah, I like doing that. I'm not gonna hold you. I love not having a nigga in my place anymore because I'm one of them. I eat like if I'm at home and I'm hungry for dinner, I could have chips and dip me too. Oh yeah, I ain't gotta eat a whole meal. I eat like a fucking bird. And I love might have popasis. They don want little chese crackers. That's like, maybe I'll have a taco. Maybe maybe I'll go downstairs get a little poop, and maybe y'all do a little oodles and noodles. So I listen the real regular shit. This one is interesting. Final one bad piece of dating advice, don't go to bed angry. This is the worst advice.
Speaker 1: It said.
Speaker 3: I've stayed up, danced fighting for four day straight, literally didn't go to work just so we didn't go to bed angry. Sometimes it's better to disagree. I guess she was telling a joke, but I'll be honest, I don't want to go to bed angry. I don't care what anybody says. I think that's good advice because the one time that we did it, it made my next day terrible. Brokay, I fucking woke up. I showed up at work. I was just feeling off. I don't like something that's unresolved. Maybe we're agreeing to disagree, but there's got to be some type of like like I don't want to hang up the phone still tight, right, Like that shit is really tough?
Speaker 1: Well did we not just have this conversation? Tell me what did you guys talk about? Time and place?
Speaker 2: Bitch, go to bed angry. If I don't want to talk and I'm not in a place to.
Speaker 3: Where we can meet or resolve at this very moment, grow up, deal with it.
Speaker 1: Like we can beat angry. We're human beings.
Speaker 2: The idea that we have to resolve an issue or get over something because you absolutely need to when the sun is down does not work for me. If I'm in a place where I don't feel like we're gonna reach an actual resolve in this moment, let me sleep on it. Let me get in control of my emotions and feelings and then let's talk about it, not when emotions are high, and that may take longer for me than it does for you.
Speaker 1: And to me, that's creating what like what what did I say? It was?
Speaker 2: It's not even just a boundary, but it's like, if we really want to reach a resolve, you can't put me on a time limit because it's what you want, because it completely takes away fair being able to show up in a way that where I'm just not saying anything just to get over this.
Speaker 3: And in some points sometimes I need space and he doesn't like right like he does not need it, and I'd be like, I just want to man, and it is like, bruh, we got into a little thing. And it's funny because when we went out right, we didn't get into it into it A long story short. We just had a disagreement on the phone and it was about defensiveness, so.
Speaker 1: We'll be defensive. He does or you do? Who you think that? You got a lot of issues the whole room, you girl.
Speaker 3: He tried to walk fight start. It wasn't a real fight, but I told him what happened with you?
Speaker 1: I'm like bro.
Speaker 3: Last night someone told me that Mandy got in a fucking fight and a pan nota mama. And I was like, on a fucking Wednesday and he was like what. I'm like, yeah, He's like, who was it. I'm like, she doesn't know. And he said to me, see, this is why, like, y'all need to just be super careful when you're out. And he kept saying, y'all, y'all need to make sure that, like you know, when you were with friends, like you watch your back, like, don't be going out too drunk, don't let da da don't be talking to people.
Speaker 1: I say, y'all, I ain't get in a fight, nigga, Who the fuck is y'all? This don't got nothing to do with me. Okay, I'm like, why do you Why are you laughing? Because I'm like, why are you saying y'all?
Speaker 2: But you want to know what the most hilarious thing about her saying this is one of the first things you said to me was did she know you from the podcast?
Speaker 1: Did she maybe not like you from the internet. That's what I thought my point, So why are you so mad that he said y'all when immediately you attached it to the podcast that we have bitches, they be mad at you, bitch, cow I don't have Twitter. Oh it don't matter.
Speaker 3: Them goddamn be girls about to come up and start throwing Alumina met show, ass hole. I don't give a fuck, bitch because I get right out anyway.
Speaker 2: Don't act like they only hate me, bitch, the those people that don't agree with you. I'm joking, okay, but no, why he said that was what I thought, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all know I thought it was I did no, no, bitch, it was a bitch. I told you was a bitch. I didn't know. But anyway, so when he.
Speaker 3: Kept saying, He's like, yo, I'm not even coming at you crazy. I'm just saying I want you to be safe. I'm saying, y'all because y'all are in a public space.
Speaker 1: But I y'all would not you just be wanting to argue. Girl, I'm like, so you mad? Didn't hang up? And he hung up, and I was like, I can't release funny hold on.
Speaker 2: Not only that, let me tell you how Weezy hits me up asking about the fight, and I was like, oh huh, it was a your ghetto ass neighborhood.
Speaker 1: This is why I can't say.
Speaker 3: Your little mother fucking neighborhood. I really I couldn't believe it. I was like, yo, little right, it's a nigger I used today. And he was like, bro, what the fuck just happened?
Speaker 1: MINDI? I'm like, what happened when Mandy and so anyway girl?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: And then is embarrassing because we'd have called the cops and it. Larry June walked in and he's like, what happened? And I was like, nigga, I came up now the gun in a fight and ship like a bitch just started hitting me.
Speaker 3: Mind you the cops and I'm like, this is the cops. Don't know who the fuck Larry's Joe and I'm like I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking to Larry.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I just got a whole fucking fight. We was only in here for five minutes. I saw Fresco. He said he saw you that night. Bro, I saw everybody that night. I didn't even ask about He's like, yo, I saw Mandy.
Speaker 3: Literally left last lap and went to impanada. I'm like, bitch just getting anada and I get in the whole fucking fight.
Speaker 1: Oh So this is how to fight.
Speaker 3: This is how our disagreements go, and I hate that it turns into sex. I texted him because I was like, damn. He really hung up When I said up, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: He said, hang up.
Speaker 3: So I said, I'm going to this meeting with Mandy and we have to go to this show. If you ain't at my house by the time I get home, I know something nigga.
Speaker 1: With you, and it stead you invite him some pergoling.
Speaker 3: Because we had a flat o'clock in the morning. I called him after the show. I said, where the fuck you at?
Speaker 1: He said why? I said, you better be at my goddamn house. He said, you ain't fucking me. I ain't fucking with your nigga, but you better be there. But anyway, do you want to come to Pergola?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but no.
Speaker 3: So there was a I was gonna say a really cool question that I asked him recently. That started some great dialogue that I want to share for anybody in a relationship. Oh, this is the Hord dirt. Come on this transition. It ain't really a hord dirt, but it's a tip.
Speaker 1: It's a tip. It's a dating tip. Okay, so.
Speaker 3: I have been having really good disagreements. If this ain't the most toxic thing, you were going to have hard conversations.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like we've been really doing a good job with them.
Speaker 3: Really respecting each other and not raising our voice, like taking time to listen.
Speaker 1: You yell at him and say, bitch, get your at the pergola. I don't feel like that count.
Speaker 3: That's to me, that's not a real argument. You know, when an argument is tough, that's dumb shit.
Speaker 2: You sound like my friends who say, girl, I ain't here dicking a long time and I saved the nigga and she was like, don't count.
Speaker 1: That's what is that? Sound like a real argument?
Speaker 6: Ya, I get what you said, because I fuck around do the same shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sh it's dumb to me.
Speaker 3: But when we're really like talking about something, Okay, So I was watching Couple's Therapy on the plane.
Speaker 2: Oh, you talked about this? No, I've got asked him this two days ago. Oh y'all still watching the show together because it's not together?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I said, Hey, I want to know something, seriously, if we were with a therapist, what would you want that therapist to help me understand about you or myself that you feel like I don't get good.
Speaker 1: Question right, okay, because I'm really watching this show.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I don't feel like we have these problems, but I also don't know what problem he has with me. And he said, the only thing I would want a therapist to help you understand is that you need to be more intentional, mindful, and patient, and basically had said that he feels like I don't know how to slow down and it's something he really doesn't like about me. And the other side of that, it's the thing that helps me get money, the hustler energy. I could be exhausted, I'm still going to get up, you know. So he's like, that's what I want you to understand. And I was like, Okay, what's something I would want him to understand? And I said, I would want you to understand mental health a little bit more so for me because he's so ho teppy. I feel like he thinks everything can be fixed with a vitamin. When I tell him I'm feeling sluggish or I'm tighter, and it's not funny, Mandy, maybe like, yo, you need to take ash Ganda. Then look and here go who like absolutely, but like it's not just that sometimes cognitively shit could be wrong. And he's like, no, like you're not doing something healthy enough, Like you don't understand if I feel like I'm depressed. He's like there's something else, Like he really I feel the way. So wait, So you then, in her explanation of her wanting her partner to be more in tune with what mental health looks like, do you do you actually believe that you're your emotions and the way you feel is more inclined to your diet and what vitamins are in you, and and outside of the external forces like your environment, the people around you.
Speaker 6: There's definitely all things applied for sure, okay, but one hundred percent what happens in your gut, manifest everywhere else. I'm a firm but I really believe in that. That's all gang come, you know this is true though, that's the crazy part.
Speaker 1: Are you from South?
Speaker 3: I don't believe it's true for all? And that's the ship that fucks me up. We started talking about postpartum, okay, right, why maybe why I think a friend of mine has it?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, just checking, bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh no, girl, Okay, why not right now?
Speaker 3: No, we were talking about my homegirl having postpartum, and he's like, you know, there's certain things she could take, like you know, bla blah blah, And I'm like, good, she just fucking changed her whole body and her life. He's like, I'm not saying it's not real. I'm just saying there's something she could be doing holistically. And it makes me so upset. And I know he doesn't mean it to be hurtful, but I'm such a believer in psychology, therapy and mental health. He's such a believer in dietary vitamin like not a naturopathy shit that sometimes the way we're seeing things are.
Speaker 1: Like not matching.
Speaker 3: So anyway say that to say, I thought it was a really healthy way to ask someone what do you feel?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: I can't understand, like if you really had to sit down with a therapist, what would you know?
Speaker 1: What would you need to know? And we weren't petty about anything either.
Speaker 3: For him to say that he feels like I need to be more mindful and slow down, He's right, I work way too fast, I say things way too fast.
Speaker 1: I text too fast.
Speaker 3: It is, and I'm sure he believes I have add because I'm not taking enough vitamin bally.
Speaker 1: So anyway, let's get into Lou. I'm just.
Speaker 2: I love that we can give this to the audience. I am just current, not here like.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: And I think this is the importance before we get into manifesting. I think it's for people who have a clear understanding of exactly what they want.
Speaker 3: And I think that is where a lot of women and men fail in the dating realm, is that they're waiting for someone to come and make them happy, or they're waiting for someone to come and fix what is wrong, but they don't have a clear inclination on what sort of healthy relationship with same sex, opposite sex romance, what any of that really means to them. And so right now, when you talk about manifesting love, I'm still questioning what relationship dynamic I want, what things really would be considered red flags to me, what things I liked in my last relationship, what things I didn't, And really looking more at myself and I think realizing I don't know. I think I'm a little bit more Tracy Ellis Ross than I'd like to be. I really like my alone time.
Speaker 1: I like my space.
Speaker 3: I like being able in a selfish way to pick up and drop people when I want, and I know that wouldn't be great for a relationship. I like putting my work in friends first before any nigga, before anything. And so in the place where I'm still trying to figure out myself, I can't at all manifest love because I don't think.
Speaker 1: You have said, even in the last month, you wanted a partner.
Speaker 3: No, oh, maybe I want multiple partners, baby, the way I was dating a whole couple and sharing it with all the niggas on my phone, Like I actually like the idea of multiple people.
Speaker 1: I don't think one person can please me.
Speaker 2: Like there's a guy right now, and then here's another reason why I don't know what I want, which has a nigga right now which we've been having three hour phone calls. Do you want to know the crazy part about this nigga? Tell me he is a fucking accent bitch seven years talking about how bitch don't accents.
Speaker 1: Y'all know I can't do it, but uh.
Speaker 3: Caribbean, he's like from the northern part of Fritain. No bitch, he's British, but he's not in it. He's from the North, so he was trying to explain the Game of Thrones to me. But I ain't never watched the Gods, so he sounds kind of irishyt bitches sound Irish, sheet like, so not like this call like, hey, how are you look like today?
Speaker 1: My day? I don't fucking know. Bitch fine, not a country bitch with you.
Speaker 3: See, I can't do it, but literally we talk for like, Reggie meetam Instagram.
Speaker 1: Let me see. Uh, you want to see him his instagram don't really have much now while you're searching for that.
Speaker 3: I actually think you can manifest multiple partners with these practices.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm gonna just google him cause he ain't got much happening on the Instagram.
Speaker 1: I love him, and he said, I'll just google. Don't describe him.
Speaker 2: Don't say shit because you like to start getting it in these bitches on the on the motherfucking blogs. Want to start putting two and three and four together and going through ship.
Speaker 3: Not two three, two and three five. But yeah, let's start with the thing. And then so I got these this manifest manifestation list from if you want to check her out at f A E r I E.
Speaker 1: Godmother, g A W D m U v A.
Speaker 3: It's an underscore and you can check out our website, Holistic Healing Grounds.
Speaker 1: But damn he fine, he was on a TV show anyway. You see how she just start talking too much? But I don't know what show was. He is into the arts. He is not an actor, He is not anything of such. Did I say too much? Yeah? I don't want nothing knowing? Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't see the show, the movie, script, content creator YouTube anyway. All right, let's get into the first tip for manifesting, lo let's do it. One of the best ways and most effective ways to not only manifest, but literally get anything you want, even if it's not love.
Speaker 1: Okay, is by visualization. Yes, okay, let's try it.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes, Mandy, and we go to this bullshit and let your mind create the perfect image of what your dream partner looks like.
Speaker 1: Method man, what do they smell like?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Really expensive? Like bacca rod? I like niggas bro. Sorry, okay, what does he feel like? What does he smooth? I don't really like a hairy nigga? And hold the image? Oh, solid, I like solid?
Speaker 3: Start to see it, bitch, I see him every day on the Instagram and try to bring it forward to you.
Speaker 1: And this reason marriage can't do it. I think that's another thing. Visualization is visualization. I get the visualization, but like.
Speaker 2: I have a type, so I know my nigga gonna be fine, but there's layers to it. So it's like, why you showed you don't look like meta man and my visualization.
Speaker 3: I had always had dreams about locks and getting married to a nigga with locks, even when I dated old, but it was Bald always envisioned locks to the point where when he would see niggas would locks and be like there goyo type and it wasn't just a type. I've always talked about it on Horrible but like I always felt it. I don't know if it's because I like bitches and I need the main like a fucking line. I don't know what it is, but I've always loved it.
Speaker 2: It's always wait, now that I think about it, almost I don't know what Lambo ever looked like, but every other nigga that has had a nickname on this podcast didn't have dreads, didn't look at all.
Speaker 1: How you used to say you like niggas none of them look like that. I know. But you know I always said that's what I like, that's what you like.
Speaker 2: But none of the niggas you actually dated or talked about on this pot look like that.
Speaker 1: Which is why even when we were on tour and you were like, oh, this is the type of niggas I like, I was like.
Speaker 3: NIGGASO had twists, okay, but no, even when I dated white boys, they long hair.
Speaker 1: I always love luck.
Speaker 3: So one of the things that apparently it was bad advice writing it down, getting a journal dedicated to what you want. Writing down things has a special effect, and writing our desires down is also magical. When we write things down, we're creating the room for it to happen, and we're declaring it to the universe what we want. And you cannot leave details out.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I said, before you start to writing on paper, you have to know what you want. Yes, And so this doesn't work, like even in terms. I was on the phone with Crystal on the way here and I was like, girl, this bitch gotta talk about loving manifesting.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want to manifest none these niggas because I hate all this shit.
Speaker 2: But I was like, you know, I actually would like to manifest any nigga in my life to not waste my time because I don't want that and I want someone who can be intentional about what they want with me. And so I was like, oh, I guess I can't have a conversation with so speaking.
Speaker 3: Of intention intention, I read this off. One of the things she brought up in this thing is flowers. So I told my man about your ex with the flowers, and I was like, I felt bad for Mandy when she talked about it all horrible because Niggas really was like, oh he got you flowers, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Oh that was ugly. Though, first thing he said to me was, She's absolutely right.
Speaker 3: It shows how unintentional he's like, just don't fucking get flowers.
Speaker 1: Just don't give it be me.
Speaker 3: I like any flower. He knows my favorite, but I like anything. No, He's like, but if I if you told me a specific flower and I couldn't find it, I wouldn't get it.
Speaker 2: It's the same conversation we had a couple of weeks ago about the bring If I tell you I like fucking silver and you get me gold, fuck you niggas like you not intentional, you're not listening to me. I think that's another thing I think I'm I think it's important to know what you don't want as well as what you want. Like to me, I think I I know now too.
Speaker 3: I want to manifest someone who's emotionally available, who's legally available.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be a side check no more.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking to no may or niggas like legally but also being open to this polydynamic.
Speaker 1: What really does that mean? Am I you know what I mean? Like, I'm still trying to figure that out well.
Speaker 3: In the writing, you can also talk about where you'd want an ideal date to take place, what you want to do on the date, what type of flowers do you want him to bring you?
Speaker 1: Is the blirt on the menu? Or are you all.
Speaker 3: Things on how you envision this thing to happen, including sex magic. I talked about me doing this. This is where go. Sex magic is very simple and very effective. When you use sex magic, you can always get exactly what you want if you do it right. Simplest way to use sex magic when you are about to climax, literally, all you do is say what you want. The orgasms have a very intense and alchemical energy to them that helps us manifest whatever we want. When we use our orgasm as a medium, we can tap into our wishes and our desires to materialize it with speed, which I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: Me and this nigga talk.
Speaker 3: About your lot as a feather, stip as a board as shit right now, I have been doing a sex magic for a minute. And what's crazy is like JD and my homegirl Stephanie are super close because they tap into shit together, and me and Stephanie laugh because I'd be like, oh, you want your witchy shit. But in reality, I've been doing a lot of this shit. When I wrote shit down about what I wanted from him, I don't know if I've ever told this on Horrible and this is pretty vulnerable, but I want to say what I did because I couldn't believe it happened. When we got back from Toulom in January, I felt so close to him, and I was so disappointed that I had him met his family yet I.
Speaker 1: Was like, damn, it's been six months whatever, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: So I wrote down in my phone if he didn't introduce me to his family soon I was gonna break up with him, no matter how much I was in.
Speaker 1: Love with him, swear to God.
Speaker 3: The next day, I had dinner, lunch plans with Abby for two o'clock. He calls me twelve. He said, Hey, are you busy later? I'm like, no, well, yeah, because I have plans for Gabby. He's like, okay, because I want you to come to my mom's birthday party and meet my mom.
Speaker 1: And I was like, bro, I wrote this shit down the night before.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not saying I did anything magical or witchy, but I did feel like there was a tie to me in my brain setting this like, you know, standard for myself. I didn't feel like he was hiding me, but I felt like it wasn't progressing as fast as I wanted to do. And when that happened, I literally told him on the car ride home, I don't know if you felt this for me, but I was going to break up with you if you didn't introduce my life.
Speaker 1: To meet your family.
Speaker 3: And he said to me, like, I have to do things on my own time, Like, I don't know why you were feeling like that. You never even brought it up.
Speaker 2: I was that was gonna be my literal question, like did you were you to write that in the phone?
Speaker 1: My literal question was going to be.
Speaker 2: Like, but did he know this? Did he know what it meant to you? Did he know that you were hung up or felt it was going slow?
Speaker 3: Because this was considered a milestone for you, right, you have to be able to communicate those thing too before. I think that was the biggest mistake I made. Yeah, he was laughing, like, oh, maybe we really tapped in with each other, because you ain't never say that to me. I just kind of felt like I never wanted to push a dude, and I had been in a very weird place of and you know, even talking to anwar about expectations and shit like that. I was in such a weird place. I ended up getting what I want, of course, and the person I want. But how do I assert myself in the things I'm looking for in dating without giving an ultimatum?
Speaker 1: Because when I wrote.
Speaker 2: As an ultimatum too, and this was an ultimatum, but he didn't know it was. When you talked about even how you made Obey become your boyfriend, you didn't like the relationship he was having with this other bitch, and you were like, no, I need to be like I need to be your girlfriend or I'm out, And I agree. I think that going in with that, like the ultimatum, literally sets the president on untruth, which.
Speaker 3: Was what made me scared to tell him I need to meet your parents. I thought, Okay, this has to be as natural as possible.
Speaker 2: How is how after recognizing that would have been an ultimatum going forward, are there ways in which you know how to express the things that I should want out?
Speaker 1: Okay? What is that?
Speaker 3: I would feel more connected and closer to you if I got to see a family instead of saying you must do this, and I didn't. I didn't do any of them. It just happened naturally. But it was kind of crazy that I wrote that shit down. The next one is affirmations. I know you talk about affirmations even in our book, so it says affirmations are not only for you, but it's meant to help us master and conquer what we want, and even if that includes love.
Speaker 1: When you affirm healthy, divine, real and long lasting love, you are creating a frequency and a vibration that'll make it happen. Example of affirmations that you can do. My soulmate is just as eager to meet me as I am.
Speaker 3: Ooh, and they are actually opposite of my affirmation, and they are closer to finding me. Each and every day, I am attracting love that is perfect and vine for me. I am someone's dream partner, and they would enjoy a lifetime of happiness with me. The love I aspire to have is the love that I will have. Love is my vibration, and it gravitates me towards bringing in my forever person.
Speaker 1: These are love affirmation, I know.
Speaker 3: I So those aren't the affirmations I align. Well, these aren't solo affirmations.
Speaker 2: So when the book comes out, my affirmations are heavily into self affirmations.
Speaker 1: This is love affirmation. I know you can both exist. No, I get it.
Speaker 3: I'm personally saying in terms of a manifesting manifesting someone else in this fashion.
Speaker 1: Like to me, it's it's leaning more into self.
Speaker 2: Like I'm worthy of whatever, to me, honestly, whatever the universe can give me. But I'm strong, I love myself, I'm happy. I like it's entering more things into and focusing on myself. Then what someone's addition will do for.
Speaker 1: I think self love.
Speaker 3: Is a different and separate thing, okay, because I've practiced a lot of self love work, probably over the last few years, right, but when I wanted to get serious about manifesting love, this was becoming concluded. So yes, self love is always a practice we should have. This also doesn't talk at all about love making you happy. It's funny because this is just saying I am attracting love that's perfect for me. I really like that one because I've fallen in love with people that weren't perfect for me. Hospital Dick is the perfect example. I was in love with him, he was in love with me. Our love was not perfect for me, and like you could get that, you know, like I didn't want it to end or I didn't want to let it go, But in reality I didn't understand that there was something more fitting for me. Old Baby was fitting to my lifestyle. Hospital Dick was fitting to the love the type of romance I wanted. I just kind of was happy with what I had.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, and I can't wait for you guys to read the book.
Speaker 2: When I even think about where affirmations showed up, it was in the chapter that I heavily leaned on others for my self worth, the valuation of what I deserved. It so like I guess because of the traumatic ways in which I showed up and had people dictate my self worth, my affirmations disregard every outside source and literally helped to affirm me with being comfortable with where I see myself outside of anyone else coming in and being able to add any value to well.
Speaker 3: For example, I don't know if anyone's ever manifested money, but I have. I think I manifested have an amazings business, and that's an outside source. Like a lot of the things I manifested are not things within the shit that I want. And so at the time that I'd wanted love, my affirmations didn't look like this. But my favorite in this is a love that's perfect because I used to get angry when things didn't happen for me. For example, maybe it's a gig I wanted, like what the fuck? But I didn't realize I needed to make way. I consistently talk about that MTV gig that I never got, and I remember Alex told me, You're gonna have a TV show of your own by the end of the year. If I would have done that gig, I could have never have made my own I'm on season four of sex Cells, Like, that's crazy because I made it up right. So I do think manifesting can be healthy. I think it's okay to ask for outside things, but also knowing if the shit that you're in didn't work out, you don't have to feel like it's the be all end all. Every love is gonna teach you something. You've learned a lot from your ex. You know now what you don't like, what you won't accept. If we don't have that certain type of love, how the fuck we gonna know for the next movel? You really won't imagine if you see someone with slight traits of narcissism.
Speaker 1: I'm out right and so my niggas past two weeks. So there's that.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway you want to hit up JD, I'll put her ig in the Instagram and her website Holistic Healinggrounds dot com.
Speaker 1: So let's get into the how mail. But we got home mail. We made it to the home mail, y'all. It's because all she did was talk about me. That's why I picked me. So I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I literally went right over that one. You know what, So go ahead this episode about me.
Speaker 1: I all like, I'm talking abound. It's only because we got it last night.
Speaker 3: Good evening, beautiful ladies. One of your foreign s icy Latina listeners here. First time listener, long time listener, first time writer. I'm a young, successful, twenty five year old that's been in a monogamous relationship for two years. I've been in Denver, Colorado, just moving out of the city, back in the burbs, and I feel like my world's spinning. I miss being a hoe, miss being a city girl, and I want to expand my relationship. My boyfriend has and this is in quotations, allowed me to step out of the relationship with women but not men, I say aloud, because I never asked for this. Not that I care, but I've never been with a woman, even though I'm sexually attracted. I have an old fling, a friend of my ex who's been on my line. In one cold Colorado night, I just decided to say fuck it, I texted back, I've cross that imaginary cheating line by engaging with this man, by how badly I described always wanting to fuck him. Backstory, I tried to fuck with a friend of my exes and he absolutely and he ate me out and I cried, like Wheezy said, and it's the only time in my life I've been a total sub and begged for dick ever since he fucked me. He didn't even let me suck it, and I was dying to suck him dry. He likes to remind me I was coming and squirming while he was fully dressed, and he says back that he only had three bodies and he didn't want to let me down.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I've been swayed by the fact that I could have fucked him years ago, and I just really want to be completely damned. So my question is, how do I break it to my boyfriend that I want to get wrecked by an old friend?
Speaker 1: Or do I cheap?
Speaker 3: Or do I sweep it on the drug and act like nothing happened after I do it? Ps Eezy, I want to be your friend. I really love the black and white nails. Any insight to that, I'll tell you about them. Also, not trying to be up Wheezy's ass. I love you too, Mandy. You inspire me to be bolder with men. Love Nah not like me because she owns some bullshit. She said, you inspire her. I'm reading this, I'm reading this thing like bitch, I don't want you to be inspired at this.
Speaker 1: How you're moving, Damn girl, she asking a question going down.
Speaker 2: I mean I think she don't like her, because she said, I'm no, no, I don't like I don't like this. She's done already admitted that she's already crossed the boundary that she has with her nigga. We're texting and already said you could step out on women. You don't like women, So why is that even an option? You should have told him immediately, Yo, I don't even like women. If I want to expound on my relationship, I want to get wrecked and fucked by other men. If your partner is not down for that, which I assume he's not, you need to just go ahead and exit this relationship, like we talked about, even in my thrupple scenario. Like I'm super against cheating, I'm also super against people violating fucking boundaries that happened in my last relationship.
Speaker 1: If this man is willing to.
Speaker 2: Allow you to expound on your relationship by dealing with women and you don't even like women, and you.
Speaker 1: Can already acknowledge that like women. She said she doesn't like women.
Speaker 2: There, then she's already texting a nigga that she want to get fucked by. Is even acknowledging that I've already crossed the boundary because technically I'm already cheating by letting this man know I've been wanting him to pound me. Bro break up with your nigga, Like, I.
Speaker 3: Think you've got to present the option before the breakup, mainly because and tell him you cheated on him already. Sometimes I think men are giving us the leeway to fuck another woman because they want to talk another woman, or because they don't view that as a cheating, But that has to do with their own security, their own place that they're in. And it's just so crazy because again we be wanting, like first off, her even saying she's in a two year monogamous relationship, go ahead and remove the word monogamous because you want to open it. So then the conversation needs to be with you and your partner heavily about what that looks like and if you both are in agreement to opening it. Same situation, I just dealt with with my throuttle like to me, you want to expound.
Speaker 2: He allowed you to do something that you don't even want, and so you're going behind him doing something that you're already considering cheating because you know if you tell your man this, he's not gonna like that. You out here telling another nigga you want him to pound you down.
Speaker 3: And the problem too with like where the texting is gone. Right now, you've created like this huge fucking fantasy that it's gonna be really hard to not like you're gonna want it.
Speaker 1: Because you can't have it.
Speaker 3: So I want to know what I inspire because I don't inspire none of y out of cheat.
Speaker 1: She said she inspired her to be bolder with men.
Speaker 3: Day Lily, she telling this nigga, I want you to ram me even while she got a boyfriend. I want to inspire you bitches to be honest and truthful with your partners in yourselves.
Speaker 1: She's not honest with herself right now. She needs to just go to.
Speaker 2: Her nigga and be like, Yo, I want to get fucked by somebody else and I don't like what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you either have to present like you need to starry. You gotta be truthful with what you actually and.
Speaker 3: An old friend is a definite though, Bro, my nigga would never let me fuck asak Bro or someone like from the past.
Speaker 2: Even I'm confused by this. She's saying it's one of her exes friends. That's how you read it. I heard it, thought, man, that this is one of her exes friends. Bit you trifling? I mean, yo with teammates, but that don't count the trade deadline.
Speaker 3: Niggas ended up on the same team. I ain't asked for it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Niggas went from the East coast to the West coast and then ended up in the same locker room.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to tell you, but I'm not going after my ex's friends, Brom. It's a bad girl fantasy right now, Like you're doing something bad. No, I don't even think.
Speaker 1: No no to me. She just needs to dan.
Speaker 3: You said you want to be dominated, then you may have to introduce that too.
Speaker 2: Like, there's just so many conversations she hasn't had with her partner, and so before she like is looking to expound on this relationship. I think she has to sit with herself and be like, Yo, why do I want someone else in this relationship agreed, what.
Speaker 1: Am I not getting? What do I feel like I'm missing out on?
Speaker 2: She's just bored And then also that she said she's bored, Well, let's become Let's be very honest. That's a very difficult conversation I have with your partner to come to them and be like kind of bored with this. Still love, you still want to be together, but you bore me, and so I want excitement.
Speaker 1: I think that's all about. That's hard.
Speaker 3: For example, relationships and my life might be boring if I wasn't living in New York City. Nigga, we're doing something every other day. I love New York, right, you know what I'm saying, Like love it when you have a city where you can bounce around and be playful, Like there is a lot of times where you can get bored. I remember feeling a little bored with my ex in Orlando. We had to kind of like move around, drive to Tampa for a night, do something fun, go to the beach, like you kind of got to move around. So I think, yeah, what you're feeling right now is just an overall boredom. I don't think your partner's boring you if.
Speaker 1: Because she said she went from Denver to the suburbs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably, it says, and Denver already wouldn't excite me, So.
Speaker 1: That's so beautiful. It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: But I love the snowy mountains, and I mean probably wouldn't. There's probably not enough black people out there lives there. But I mean, oh, we know one that you named one and she's the next. You're right from one fucking white ass city to another.
Speaker 1: To take do this.
Speaker 3: Take a quick sex vacation, Try do a little road trip, drive to a hotel, do some dirty fun ship, try to get the edge off, and once you guys, try something new sexually and explore it. If you're already gonna be on a high, then start getting into some fun conversations about the what ifs. And if it sounds like a hard note for him, then that's probably not the relationship for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm open with y'all just being open with your partners. But I think before you come to your partners, before you step out, you genuinely have to be able to know. And that's what I talked about the manifesting. I genuinely don't know what I want right now. Yeah, So, if you're in a relationship and you just feel like you're missing out on something, you have to come to what term, what would make you happy?
Speaker 1: What is it that you want because.
Speaker 3: It might just be a one night out, a one night stand that you're looking for to get you to completely be back.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So, I mean I think little, I think you wanted all of it. I mean, nigga, you like I taste a filet mignon, I want to eat it again. I mean, I think that's the thing too.
Speaker 3: A lot of us are are confined to me, is that the monogamous relationship is.
Speaker 1: What we want, when really it's not. Don't give me no good.
Speaker 3: Not that we're convincing all of y'all hoses to not be monogamous. Sorry, Oh, anyway, but a lot of you ask me about black and white nails. Is a quick story. I always used to wear white toes. I stubbed my toe, the toe turn black. I went, this was twenty twenty. I went to the nail place. She's like, I can't do white because it looks black. Still, I'm like, what I need white toe? She goes, do one white, one black. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I said, anyway, that's why I wear black white white nails. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's just it's not black anymore. It's a new toe. Why are you doing that face right now?
Speaker 6: Crazy?
Speaker 3: Oh if I would have a vitamin, I wouldn't have to dried up blood turn black, must stay healthy.
Speaker 1: I think it's a dog. I wish it was something cooler. People be like, oh my god, is because you're that's pretty cool?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 3: Is it because you are biracial? Is it because you with BDD? And literally it was a it was a like a dumb bell bitch, boom all my ship.
Speaker 1: Damn. I know.
Speaker 3: So anyway, that's why I do black. I do white toes for the hose. So white toes are so sexy.
Speaker 2: White toes for the hose. You know what's crazy? They said, white toes is for men. Love white toes. French is for the bitches, Like I love seeing a bitch with French toes.
Speaker 1: No, not yours. I don't want to let me show you. I don't know why. And the other ones. I like French toes. It does look nice. It just got dumb from French because I'm like, bitch, let's sell them. Take a pick.
Speaker 2: Always see no Ian, you have one black white I like the white tips.
Speaker 1: I got one white to yeah, but I don't like you don't like one black one. No, I don't. You don't like white teps. I like girl like I like white toes, but on women for me, I really like you have white friends. You want to do manifest What crazy? What I say? What happened? Sorry? All right? Well, y'all.
Speaker 3: If you're watching us on YouTube, make sure you hit that subscribe button. If you're listening to us on any of the DSPs, make sure you also hit that subscribe that download DSP anything that's not YouTube, bitch. If you listening to us. If you just listening, okay.
Speaker 1: Tell him to.
Speaker 2: If you want to go ahead and support us and hear more of our stories and more solo episodes like these, make sure you join us on the patrion that's patreon dot com back slash Horrible Decisions. Thank you, guys, and until next time, bitches, it's been another episode of Horrible Decisions and latinas and waits. And if you haven't heard Monday's episode yet, it is the same exact guess which we've never done.
Speaker 1: You know we haven't.
Speaker 6: To Drake he's back.
Speaker 3: We dropped to at Gordo Killing and Sideways and then he just dropped one hundred gigabytes of new music.
Speaker 1: Is this? Did you hear? This is? Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna hold you for the next couple of months. This is how, this is how people are gonna listen.
Speaker 1: To Drake cheap.
Speaker 3: I don't been to a whole lot of parties, a whole lot of clubs, a whole different country, and baby Drake was going off and and and the girls and the boys, like you know what was to.
Speaker 1: They not like us? Listen, I heard they like not they're not like us.
Speaker 8: Every day since it came out, like just accident, just walking around, someone played it. But you know that clip of Drew Ski dancing to Grease, like when it's like a little meme of him that he's like, this is like a meme of Drew Ski dance on a boat to a Drake song, Like you forget that. Like people, the minute there's a banger, everyone's gonna be like like goodness gracious or the super so super so with yacht's out right now, it's all over.
Speaker 1: TikTok oh, Yeah, no, that's I'm saying, he's still dropping and I don't even like like that ship was a Gordo line.
Speaker 3: Way, how crazy is it that revamps happened. I don't know if anyone ever heard of Gordyo before. He looked very familiar to me. When I used to rave with Vinnie back in the day, one of my favorite DJs was this dude named DJ Carnage because he would play trap shit.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it at him, Yes, whoa look at that. I'm talking to a friend of mine, like, why would they do that? And it's like, because when you're boxed in, if you don't rename, didn't hit maker?
Speaker 6: Do that?
Speaker 1: Kitty boyd?
Speaker 6: You know about to titty?
Speaker 1: Well anyway, oh that's right, here we go. See day so the same thing that happened that day?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Then I wanted to do this outline about marriage because when I clicked on your Instagram, I'm like, oh, yeah, he's happy, You're getting get gift for your husband that day, I think, But we ended up getting so deep and combo and one.
Speaker 1: Sexuality we need to talk about off the top. Yes, the Gabrielle union. Yes, so now your sensus that I was right.
Speaker 8: Listen, it's not that we think that you have more ground to stand on than we initially dave you. But also, I'm not gonna be up here saying she's not a great actress. But then if I look at the rankings, I go, oh, where am I putting her? Where am I putting her? So you know, I think I think this is a black people needed. We didn't have a referendum in the black community. Everyone's gonna get a pamphlet and everyone can vote, and we'll figure out where we're going to play.
Speaker 1: Anzwe Bassett.
Speaker 8: We know she's above Azwe Bastat is above Gabrielle Union, of course, if there, if there is, if you know how people do tears, where you're worth five points four points points two points four point?
Speaker 1: Yes, Gabrielle Union is a two pointer or three. I will not even put point who's so if all that Angela five, yeah, and Kekey Bomber's four, Palmer four, Okay, right, we'll give a Kiki four and not three. I would give Key Palmer three, Okay, I would give her three, but then I gotta give Gabrielle you three. I think Kekey's above Gabrielle and here I have Gabrielle at a two. Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, like make get good at a one?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 1: Maybe there has been zero range with.
Speaker 4: Meg a good horse hal hold on yo, you needed it, but that's y so I got hold on up.
Speaker 7: Okay, so okay, A four I would probably put an Octavia Spencer, Kerry Washington. I'm Swiss, are watching today up there?
Speaker 1: On five? I would put Kerry Washington out of four, I'll give Carre four or five. I would give her a four. Five. Yeah, I'll tell you a Spencer four five. Okay, she got hardware, ok I got that's.
Speaker 5: Funny, you cousin, baby, don't do that because even she had mad years from then to get better.
Speaker 1: And Harlem and that recent black Sorry, Halle Berry, I played A four.
Speaker 3: And this is crazy. I just typed in African American at it comes up as the third image. Well, so you just called a segment from our bonus content over on Patreon. We have so much more bonus content, BTS live episodes, hundreds of hours. How are you not subscribed? Go right now? Patreon dot com. Backslash Mobel Decisions