Speaker 1: How you do and ever want it is to get live podcasts ps.
Speaker 2: Anybody see the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 1: That's Friend Smooth I Michael Jenkins. Hey, it's football is here.
Speaker 3: It is here right now. It's no more waiting for us jinks. We got something to get loud about. See, we've been getting loud over the summer, just trying to make some noise. If you can come watch the show.
Speaker 1: Now we got something for them to ask to get loud about it. And it's just the newness of everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like new owner ship, new quarterback, new coaches, new team, like, new roster, like everything is new. If you if you're a Washington fan and you and you ain't cheering right now, not just for football, for baseball. Did you see James Wood go yard?
Speaker 1: All right? If you if you're not feeling good about the.
Speaker 3: Young Wizards, like right now in Washington sports, the landscape, we got what.
Speaker 1: Three number two picks? Yeah, yeah, run, come.
Speaker 3: On, you gotta be feeling good about the future of the franchises in Washington right now.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna talk with Dan Quinn coming up on this very podcast here a few minutal make sure you're taking.
Speaker 1: Around for that.
Speaker 2: Also, yes, we are listening to your voicemails on the house phone seven O three seven two six seven four one nine.
Speaker 1: You can always give us a call. Let you know what I think. And you guys have been doing that. So I think I really want to ask coach Quinn.
Speaker 3: You know, if I got a chance to play in his defense, what I would have been a Hall of fame definitely.
Speaker 1: Well think about it.
Speaker 3: Everybody they play, all the coners they're playing in his defense, they bought a lot, bought alid Hall of famers. They get the ball back. Charles Woodson, Green Bay, Richard Sherman.
Speaker 1: True, all right, I'm saying these guys.
Speaker 3: You know, all I'm saying is you are You are a product of your coaching.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, question about all the time. So I know you're gonna talk with him about this, but I want to ask you. Yeah. Look, let's be honest. Training camp has a vault. Yeah, and that's what I mean. Yeah, And so how have you seen it change?
Speaker 2: Because you've kind of seen both sides where it started one way, and it's not to take anything away from the players now, but it is different.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, when I first got the training camp. First of all, we was in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. For the people that's Washington fan, they know how old well Carlisle, Pennsylvania. And I never forget just coming to the training camp and it was just in Pennsylvania. It was like one oh five hot. I couldn't believe it. And Bruce Smith, I'll never forget it. Just turns around and say training camp is.
Speaker 1: About to crush your soul, just crush your soul. And I'm like, what is he? What is he talking about?
Speaker 3: Forty eight hours laid soul is crushed standing me soul crushed so bad because I'm waking up. I'm waking up at like six in the morning because we got to go way in and make sure we ain't lose too much weight the next day. This when too a days with two of days like we used to practice both of these practices. I'm talking about heart. So now you got to get up, you gotta get your weight. You got to make sure you gotta eat breakfast cause they got to keep the weight on you.
Speaker 1: You're losing like five, six, seven, eight.
Speaker 3: Nine pounds a day, but you're trying to gain it back doing your sleep it's just it's organized chaos. Said, it's finest, and it's your body getting pushed to the limit.
Speaker 1: Not all of your day out today, out today.
Speaker 3: Then they say, you know what, by the way, Saturday we're going to play the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: So it's just none stop.
Speaker 3: It was a test of wheels that you knew if a man made it out of training cat we had respect for everybody around the league because we know they had been tested in a way. Now it's one hard practice in the morning, walk through in the day. I understand they got one more game than we do. They trying to say these guys leg they got one or less preseason games. But just like my granddaddy generation did with us when he looked me in the face as I had my headphones on listening to a CD player and he was like, hey, you're sout. You know what our generation said the same thing. Yeah, I don't think it's South. I just think and starat of working harder, we're leaning towards working smarter, and that's what the new generation is about.
Speaker 1: Were you ready? I mean were you ready for? I mean you can prepare, people can tell you about it, but you never known to you Now, no I.
Speaker 3: Was ready because I had just been built that way. And plus I was one of the few players that loved practice. So just try I forget you loved it, love practice. So I'm giggling, laughing, and everybody looking at me like this, jerk, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: One more day of football, dude, have fun doing it.
Speaker 3: We play a kids game, and I kept I reinforced it all the time to myself, do not get caught up in yourself thinking you are the sh No, you play a kid's game. Take your time and enjoy every step of it. So it never bothered me. But I seen player did it. They didn't like it, like they just they disdained training camp. I know player for a fact, a lot of players were tired because they just didn't.
Speaker 1: Want to do training camp.
Speaker 3: No more like if you would have told them no training camp, they would have played three more years. I know players that just flat out you know what I'm through. I cannot make it through that again.
Speaker 1: So we tend to forget. I know you don't.
Speaker 2: But but their guy's trying to make a team. You guys fighting for their jobs.
Speaker 1: Here, their career, your dream.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so well, folks, and the guys we know on the team. But man, that's one of the things I think that makes it so interesting that there are guys who will rise up, guys who will fall back. There's some serious competition.
Speaker 3: So it's always gonna be competition, and it's always gonna be that one vet. Oh, I didn't see that coming cut him. Well, maybe because somebody undrafted stepped in and say I'm ready to play now, and I'm cheaper than him. So it's these battles inside of these battles, and some guys I quite ain't aged until my position yet and I just need a little bit more time. Thank God for the practice squad. All right, Then you got guys that I'm ready to bubble now.
Speaker 1: I just ain't add my chance.
Speaker 3: And some guys gonna get chances by things that you can't You can't quantify. An injury here, opening here, a trade here, and now somebody steps up. That's the one thing about football and our appro sports. They say be ready always, so you don't have.
Speaker 1: To get ready.
Speaker 3: But when your number is called, you need to say I'm prison for class like you need. You will never get that chance again. Like, for example, a guy like Antonio Pierce we come in as rookies, he's undrafted. Nobody's sliding him to play. Within the next if ever, within two years, he's our store and linebacker. Al Right, within two more years, three more years, he's winning the super Bowl at the Giants. This how fast this career can take off or not take off?
Speaker 2: So how often have you seen a guy maybe midway through camp the struggle light hasn't come on, but then they do, and then it's off to the race after that.
Speaker 1: You see that all the time.
Speaker 3: You usually see it in free agents, because free agents move to another team.
Speaker 1: They gotta learn to see that.
Speaker 3: They gotta learn the locker room, they gotta learn the playoffs, they got learn to playbook. It takes them a second to like, all right, all right, all right, here go to best me.
Speaker 1: All right. So I've seen guys come out there the first two days.
Speaker 3: Like ugh, who is that he won't be on the team, to oh my god, he's he's finna hurt somebody, all right, So it clicks for some guy, And especially if it's a new defense like we have it, it's gonna take some guys a couple of days to figure out how he wants me to play. This where he wants me to play is because my last coach wanted me to take on this with my inside shoulder. Not this coach. He wants me to beat that block. Right, So it's what am I being asked to do? How fast can I acclimate to my teammates and how fast can I acclimate to the playbook?
Speaker 1: Mean a lot of joint practices this year. I love it.
Speaker 2: And you were saying that helped you more than anything, like I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Like in the preseason game, it's the bliss play calling you will ever see Cover three, verses four verticals, cover two. It's just so all right, we out here off of physical prowess. When we get into the practices with another team, these are mental battles against the offensive coordinator, the demonsive coordinator. They are sparring, Like while me and the wire receivers aspiring, they are mentally sparring, and that brings out the best in everybody. And like I can't I can't catch on to the other team's wide receiver to some of the quirks that he has. Like if I'm practicing with Terry every day, I know Terry habits. Well, I guess what I don't know Tyreek Hill's habits, Like I got a couple of days to figure this out. So it brings out the best thing you especially when you're talking about competing, especially when you're talking about challenging. But it actually brings out more for me for the coaching side of it. Now I can really get on the way length of my coach and how he wants me to do stuff and when he wants me to do it.
Speaker 1: Plus, isn't there something mental about yoways?
Speaker 2: Your guy say, I'm tired of taking on my teammates, Like does the something go off when it's an opponent?
Speaker 3: That what I would say, Like if I'm checking Terry or there practice, I know when he's finna run a dig route. I just seen him drop that inside hand fifty five million times, right, So now he getting to the point where he's dropping it his inside hand to run out routes against me because he knows I know things about him. Well, the other guy is all even, you gotta play within the defense, and you gotta play with this sideline, and you gotta know who you checking. I deck up the thing personnail wise, who am I up against? And I think that's why coaches love these practices with other teams because mentally you're gonna get tested.
Speaker 1: Physically they know what you got. Mentally, you will be tested.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about some of the guys on Let's start with the offense that you're really looking forward to watching. It can be Jaydon Daniels, it could be some of the So who do you really want to hone in on?
Speaker 3: I you know what, I'm not gonna get one of these guys that, ooh, we got these new toys for Christmas. I'm not gonna play with my right I'm not gonna play with my g I Joe no more. I'm not gonna play with this wrestling man that don't even movies. I'm gonna appreciate my old toys. I think it's gonna be a big year for b Rob. Nobody's talking about b Rob, I know, because we got Ecklert, but they gonna be a team. And I think as much as Eckler's say, you know what, I'm gonna really benefit from not having to tote the load, I think b Rob is gonna benefit from that too. I think b Rob is gonna be one of those guys that really say, you know what, I want to cement myself is one of the top ten backs in this league because I have that type of ability.
Speaker 1: I see b Rob doing it.
Speaker 3: I can see I can see being senent senate, a guy just coming out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: You know how cool he did well. People didn't expect too much from Kud to Utah status.
Speaker 3: We just signed an h back out of Utah Stadium before you know what COOLi was a household name being sent. It has that ability to be that I don't do nothing great, but I do everything good type of offensive player.
Speaker 1: And don't forget about Terry.
Speaker 3: I've been watching Terry went up and down this field by himself for weeks. Haven't left here, ain't went nowhere. I think he's out to prove. And I'm so happy for him because the only thing that a lot of these wide receivers has had over him for his first four or five years in his career is they've.
Speaker 1: Had a quarter good quarterback. Right.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy his relationship with his new quarterback is about to start.
Speaker 1: It just and that's why I didn't play wide receiver jicks. You don't want to rely on anybody else.
Speaker 3: It's too dependable. Like I got to depend on my quarterback wanted to throw me the ball. Two to throw it to me in a place where I could catch it. Then I need my offensive line to block for him to give him the chance to throw me the ball. And then I have to also complete the catch. Just the five levels of dependability. It's a corner. I'm depending on one my rush, ye, two me.
Speaker 1: There me like there go.
Speaker 3: Then I'm the prisoner to my rush. But then it's all on me and they go to things that I like. But I think those guys can make some plays on the offense and on defense.
Speaker 1: Man Frankie Louver, I just can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: It's just I think we all got a man crush on them. I think all us one of our last names to be Louver. It's just such a good last name. But I think he's gonna be one of those guys jump out and I, like I said, I like to play with my old toys.
Speaker 1: James Davis. I called this to come back kids, Jam and Davis. This is the year he needs to do it.
Speaker 3: No, it's two of them, Okay, comeback kids? Are they gonna come back? Like Milly Bit did show y'all show y'all that they was not lip singing.
Speaker 1: It wasn't great. Jamin Davis, Emanuel.
Speaker 3: Forbes, you guy, all right, I think this, this, this, this with defense fits them to the t. And finally we get to see Jamin in a pass rush mode. I think that's gonna send him the double digit sacks we're seeing. We're gonna see Forbes for the first time be coached well, like everybody like see wy he's stunk.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't.
Speaker 3: Bad parents make bad kids, all right, he wasn't coached well last year. Watch what happens in this defense. So those two guys on defense.
Speaker 2: And in general where it's offense defense and not specific to annual force. But you see this a lot right where it takes Sometimes it just takes a while.
Speaker 1: Everybody's not. Everybody's not Michael Wave ready when they get today. Now I ever want to see j strack.
Speaker 3: Everybody don't push the Okay, I'm here, I'm ready to go. But but people so used to seeing that that they like, oh, I can't Oh he went first round. I can't believe it was a time when I played well first rounders road the bitch do they understand that where they would draft a quarterback, and I started him.
Speaker 1: For two three years.
Speaker 3: Like it's a it's a league of development, and if my coach don't give me a head start in development, my development will be slow. I'm a prisoner to my head coach and my position coach. That's all I'll be saying. When guys don't start off, don't be shocked that they didn't start off, as everybody.
Speaker 1: Can't be Fred smooth and be a day one starter. They can't. They can't be ready. They can't do it now.
Speaker 2: Sometimes a splash play, Yeah, a highlight. We'll kind of saving up because you hear this whole time. A guy will flash right where maybe he's not consistent, but then he'll do something.
Speaker 1: You're like, man, that's untapped his right there. Yeah, what he just did?
Speaker 3: He on their field, But he just messed up three players in a row. And that this is what they call upside. When they say a player has upside. He's not there yet, but he has upside. That means he's flashed. That mean he's got around the tackle couple of times and got a sack when he couldn't get around attackle he jumped up and knocked the ball down. Oh he's Johnny on the spot, somebody else tipped the ball, he caught it.
Speaker 1: Like this guy.
Speaker 3: Seems to find the ball, but he ain't there yet. And there go to thing about it. It takes a good coaching eyes. And that's what I want to ask coach Quinn later, like how do you decipher when a guy is there and when he's not there yet, and when do you take the chance to say he might ain't got everything going, but I want to put him in and put him in the fire right now. We're gonna have a couple guys do that. We're gonna have a couple of guys started off slow. We have a couple of guys start off fast and might not make this team. And the guy that just constantly got better day in and day out, he was solidified spot. Because this is what I was always told by coach I'm gonna judge a'll fairly, but he go to truth, guys, I'm only going to keep the guys that keep me hired. I was like, that's the fairest thing I ever heard in my life. That's the realiest coach thing I've ever heard in my life. Because guess what players get coaches fired. Coaches get players fired.
Speaker 1: Why I was always asking coach, I ain't put what wasn't ain't in? He don't trust him, He don't trust.
Speaker 2: Him to keep him hired. Like I'm trying to win football game, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: Not only am I trying to win football games, I'm trying to feed my kids. Yeah, all right, So if I'm a coach, I'm only gonna put players in. Did I trust to keep me hired?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a tough task. That's a tough task.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the head coach. Can't wait to talk to Dan Quinn coming up here in just a few minutes. ESPN re released a list the top one hundred athletes since two thousand and There were some football players on there. Tom Brady was five, Patrick Mahomes was eighteen, Aaron Donald was twenty eight, Manny twenty six, Randy Moss twenty seven. A lot of great athletes on this list. Michael Phelps number one overalls.
Speaker 3: Michaeuld have fished Phelps, all right, come on, dmb native, Yeah, all right, I gotta ask you this, Okay, No bias swimming ain't the most part. It's not correct. Even though he dominated with guys on this list, like Tom Tiger, mm hmm, Lebron step Serena.
Speaker 1: I know it's the fish Phelps is the fish Phelps.
Speaker 2: At the Olympic level and the work it takes to be a top end and to do it for as many times as he's done it.
Speaker 3: But I have to, you know, I got I'd like to judge at the least when not only they are an apex predator, but when it's another apex predator with them. With Tiger, you know we're gonna be right beside him, right with Lebron steph constantly throwing.
Speaker 1: In his hip, who with Phelps. It's just that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Don't you think it's just because we don't follow Olympics, Like if we were really into swimming, wouldn't we probably say, oh, you gotta watch out for this guy.
Speaker 1: This guy's always right there.
Speaker 3: I just don't feel like The Dark Knight is a great movie with doubt the joker.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's true.
Speaker 3: I think it has to be a hero in a villain. That's how Larry Bird and Massa Johnson say. The NBA like the w NBA were watching it right now with Caitlin like we're watching it. Somebody has to be the villain. Somebody has to be. But with Mike Phelps, it was just him.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's that much better than everybody else. May Deck's been doing the same thing. But I'm saying, but maybe, But to put.
Speaker 3: Him the best in the two thousands after leader all time? When I when I can say, where's your adversary? Like where's your word road block?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Was you just that better than everybody? Look at Serena? Who is her number one competition? First of all, he started off her sister, it was she just took off.
Speaker 3: But also it was never it was so many people right and she but she had to beat them to get there. Like if we bring up Phelps, resume, where are the nachi's on the bell?
Speaker 1: Where's he took out this person? Oh? This person was great before Phelps took him out? Like wasn't there what was that when he won? What was it? The seven gold and his last stroke? He won by one hundredth of Yes, nobody knows that. The other guy you don't know who Jeff Wilson is, Like we don't.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like for your story to be good, let me put it in, let me hip this down.
Speaker 1: For fair base.
Speaker 3: If we had to watch a movie today, okay of Phelps, would you watch the Michael the Fish Phelps movie? Would you watch the Serena Williams movie. Would you watch the Delano Messi movie, the Lebron James.
Speaker 1: Out of Tom Brady movie? But see, don't we know everything about Tom Brady? But guess what?
Speaker 3: Everything but his movie is gonna be so good because he got peaks and valleys. You know, he went to Michigan as a standout, drew us the quarterback that got drafted in baseball. He was second fielder at Michigan. Then to get drafted late in the first round and not be the guy like I.
Speaker 1: Think his movie I have more drama, Yes, but.
Speaker 2: It would be well, I was thinking like a documentary. I would be like, well, I want to know more about what what did I miss with Leo Messi and how he became where he missed?
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you? So the Messy movie better than Phelps? Yes? Probably like the Tom Brady movie better than Phelps.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's it's tom Brady fatigue, like everybody fatigued.
Speaker 3: Guess what, you only got fatigue because he's been so great for so long that's in a contact sport. The Lebron James movie, Like it's no competition there, right, Serena Williams movie.
Speaker 1: Serena would be more.
Speaker 2: Well, she's the thing out right now, right, I know what I'm saying, Like, out of of these five, the top five, Phelps would be the fifth best, like Usain Bowl would be interesting to me. It's like because for four years we just like these guys fall out of our consciousness, right yes, and.
Speaker 1: Then all of a sudden right there, it's like Kenny le.
Speaker 2: Decki, Simone Boles like, all great, I haven't thought about you in about three years.
Speaker 1: Nothing personal, but that's how generally sport. Yeah, Like like Simone Bows is.
Speaker 3: Just incredibly incredible, unbelievable, but she ain't served every day in the lunch room, right, Like I got the option for jello every time that's going Brady, That jello is always there. I know how it tastes, I know the flavor, the consistency is there.
Speaker 1: But like you say it, like.
Speaker 3: When you're when you got a pop up sport, that's what I call Olympics pop up sports. When you have a pop up sport, you're hot, den.
Speaker 2: Right, like were you paying attention to the US Gymnastics Championships in Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: Probably not? I was not.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I would read about him like Simone's dominate, She's gonna make the team. We all knew, like we're gearing up. But I would not have paid attention to that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. So how could I put these people? If I'm voting, Okay, I gotta vote. How much do you play? All right? Right?
Speaker 3: I don't think I could put a player that plays. I competes every four years, but everything are competing. They're just not competing at the end. They're competing in world championships every year. We know United States Championships. It's just we don't follow it.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. We don't follow, but it's there. So how could I give Philips what? He went to? Three Olympics or four? I want to say four? Am I wrong? I could be right? Three or four? All right?
Speaker 3: When out of seen Tom do it weekend and week out for twenty years?
Speaker 1: Is he too low to five? Too low? Like's? But I don't know who to move? No, No, I know, right, it's to.
Speaker 3: The point where with Federal at six, come on, Federal been around so long listen, then you got some more bow and we ain't even got to this dude, tygerl tygerl was.
Speaker 1: I think he's too low. He's too low at eight, But you don't know who to move.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. I might and I know this is finna. I'm finna rough of some feathers here. I might replace Michael Phelps with Tiger bloods at one because.
Speaker 1: Tiger changed golf. Change again. Question.
Speaker 3: No, He's the face of modern golf, all right, everything the barl was, Tiger was on a meet a different level.
Speaker 1: Like he made a Is he the reason we got top golfs ride here?
Speaker 3: He made he made a sport fun that was made for seventy year old men.
Speaker 1: Yes, he made it mainstream. Let's look back at Arnold, Palmer and Jack.
Speaker 3: Like you say, you say golf, you say Tiger, yes, like he is golf. Like how many of these people epitimizes their sport? Now Phelps e pitimizes swim. But the that kids coming already. I'm a big d shambo fan. I call myself smooth dambo.
Speaker 1: I'm golf. But he ain't Tiger. No, no, no, Like.
Speaker 3: As much as I love Tom When you say football, it's other people that give it. It's our own identity. When I say golf, it's only one person that comes to mind, and it's Tiger, even though Messy I love Missy, but Ronaldo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Pepe, I can go so far. I go so far. But what I just don't know it. And then you got you saying boat right behind Tiger.
Speaker 3: I just I'm not that high on putting track and field people that high over over players that do it weekend and week out. Like as much as I love you saying about fastest man in the world, I can't take nothing away from Steph Curry being the best shooter of all time.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's why you could make a case.
Speaker 2: And I didn't want to make people upset in the comments you could maybe you could make a case to put him over Kobe because he changed the complexion of.
Speaker 3: The spoilfe And I'm a Kobe guy, right, I'm a Kobe guy. But Kobe was a Michael Jordan clone. He was Let's be honest, we ain't seen but one Steph curve. Steph Curry made everybody six feet and underbelieve they could play sports.
Speaker 1: Correct. I go into the lifetime right now. Fitness and it's people out there.
Speaker 3: Holland stealth from the timeline because guess what, everybody can't be Lebron James because everybody ain't six ' eight, but everybody can shoot the ball like Steph Kurr.
Speaker 1: Redefine the sport. Let's face of bills. Oh, I think you get to read here? They were gonna get to the head coach Dan Quinn.
Speaker 3: Oh do I you hate to get Loud? Podcasts is brought to you by Bet three sixty five, the official sport and bet partner your Washington Commanders. Bet on a range NFL markets with the Bet three sixty five apps, craft your own personalized bet slip WHI parlay excess thousands of games with live screaming places your bit.
Speaker 1: Before the match, are doing the game. It's up to you.
Speaker 3: Download the Bet three sixty five app today and join eighty million members worldwide, age twenty one plus only. Must be physically located in Virginia. Gambling problem called a text one eight hundred gambler n WAA.
Speaker 1: We don't travel to escape life. We travel so life.
Speaker 3: Don't escape us. We dream of any place in the world in the blink of iy We're there. That's the one to flight. All you have to do is decide is where to Dullis International Airport. Let your imagination show it, book your adventure today at Flightdullits dot com slash non stop.
Speaker 1: Top that, adda top that and it's not a nice run. She did, you know?
Speaker 3: I I see the people lead this stuff in. I mean, like Anna is taking off. We want to thank Colorado for the great education that they gave with their Buffalo education. But Mississippi State reigned supreme, the class of the sec. You know until about IVY League.
Speaker 2: The two greats on this show, Anna and now the head coach and ring command.
Speaker 1: You know it, let's do it. We've been waiting for this.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ny Camps here, we got the head coach with this day O ball coaches here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, so many questions that we want to ask, and I think the one thing that I wanted to ask.
Speaker 1: You is how much do you enjoy the challenge of building a winner?
Speaker 2: Because there's obviously off season working the draft and here you are on the cusp of getting this build underway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's absolutely what you want to think of. And there's so many things that's so far down the road that you don't I can't think that far, you know, like you got to work back from there and hit all the steps along the way. But there's an energy that gets created from that inside the building, outside the building, the way, the play style. So yeah, it's as fun as you could possibly imagine. When you get a whole group, you know, moving in the right direction together, it's a powerful force and I'm very much looking forward to doing.
Speaker 3: That most definitely coach and me myself. We all come back to training camp and everybody. You'll spect for everybody to be in shape. The physical point, you'll expect for them to be there. When it comes to the mental point, especially as the first year coach, you're trying to install your offense, you're trying to install your defense.
Speaker 1: How much goes.
Speaker 3: Into the mental preparation when it comes for you, your coaching staff, and I'll show you players.
Speaker 5: I think that's probably as big as anything, because you're right, the people are going to be in shape. And what's exciting if you walk around here right now, I've seen more people here getting ready for a camp that I remember in recent years.
Speaker 1: I went home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're not dragging into it or oh, man, we got a camp st like there's an excitement and an energy, man like, I can't wait to go and want to prove it. Part of that is creating an identity standards that you want. And so we've got a lot of players and coaches that have won the last game of the season, and their leadership is going to be vital to that because they'll know what that couldn't look like to have championship standards on and off. And so a lot of those standards are from the neck up. You know, how we do things, the intensity, the detail that goes into something. And so we're going to push ourselves to really high standards the way we practice, the way we compete, and if we do that right over and over and over, there'll be a lot of good that comes out of that.
Speaker 3: I've been seeing in Ota. I see, I see y'all building guys up like that. That's what I see. And if the fans are going to see do a training camp. When you come on this facility, the building is getting built. On the fields of being built. The stadium is being built, the coaching staff is being built, is building up the thing that we're trying to do right now.
Speaker 1: If I say one word is building everything up is what we just to do.
Speaker 5: I like that because and everything that we're going to do, like all of us here, aren't you know that we're coming into this building. We're not paid or to play or to coach. We're paid to win, yes, and h and coach to win. And so winning standards they're hard, you know, it's the difficult and you got to do it over and.
Speaker 1: Over and over.
Speaker 5: And that's the competition to push each other, to take yourself to heights that you wouldn't have been able to do, you know, on your own. So like there's a lot that happens in these next six weeks, and it's a fun time because you do get to prove it, you get to test and like you can also work really hard and have a really good time. Like those two things can be.
Speaker 1: Synonymous, they go together, symmetry.
Speaker 5: Yes, you do not have to be this, you know, head down, not talking to anybody.
Speaker 6: It's just the opposite.
Speaker 5: Man, there's energy that can come from getting other people better. By doing that, you yourself get better.
Speaker 1: Yep, ye, could you become a football family.
Speaker 3: Like I talked to Garrett Clark, I talked to Art Money and I'm not gonna sit down in the lunch room with him and I discussed. I asked him, of course, like I've been a part of a lot of good football teams. We never did what y'all did, what made y'all different? He was like, we won no football team, dude. He was a football family. And I think it really stuck with me because you watch out for your brother more than you do for the person you just work.
Speaker 5: With, yea one hundred percent and h I think rare competitors are way closer than people would ever think. Yeah, yeah, most closer than your own family and a lot of it.
Speaker 3: No, no, because actually we understand each other more than our family actually does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that we are unbalanced a little bit, and I think that's okay. Cha.
Speaker 2: But along those same lines, you've always been known as a player's coach, but you hear that a lot, But you actually make a very concerned effort to connect with guys during the off season before camps. So when you get to the mental grind of these practices, how much does that help because you already have that bond, like I rre in this together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the most important one, I get to facilitate the player the player connection. That's the a number one top of the pile, like or Fred could say years and men. I used to play with this guy, I played the I covered care whatever it might have been, like, there's this connection that.
Speaker 1: Will last forever, lifetime.
Speaker 5: And those kind of connections are really strong. And so that's why seeing a team get together this quickly gives me a lot of hope and encouragement knowing that they were together for X amount of time, you know, when the rookies got here as well.
Speaker 6: And so to see one of the coaches.
Speaker 5: Who had come as an intern that I would have thought you guys would have been together two or three years the way I saw people that maybe know, okay, we're hitting some markers, yep.
Speaker 3: And that's all about connectivity, right, Like it's about making sure everybody's on the same page. And it's one playing, one heartbeat, one sound. How do you get that message across because I play with different coaches. Coach Gill got his misses across a different way. Coach Shottenheimen, he got his misses across the coach. How do you say, you know what, I could take the heartbeat of this team and this is how I might should go about trying to get this done.
Speaker 5: I think it's finding what everybody's best can look like. Yeah, so that's what some of the individual ones. So how many guys on our team can have the best season they've ever had this year?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Collectively?
Speaker 5: And if the more we do that and know each other better, I can watch on things. Hey, I'm gonna watch Bread on his back pedal, like that's something he's working on. I'm gonna look at him. So how do we collectively do that and improve? And if you're really pushing it for one another, it's as fun as it is because now collectively people just start improving and getting better and battling for it and they understand each other better. But I think getting back to the first part about relationships, you have to, you know, crush any of the space in the gap to know where somebody's coming from. They might have had experience with a coach one time that wasn't good or and don't trust him, yes, yeah, and so like if you we all came from different places. If I grew up in New Jersey, Mississippi, Texas, so I can't know what that is like if I had that same experience, it'd be easier for me to get there. So just listening to what it might be some perspective, just listening and not always thinking your way is the only way. You know, Like what we did up in Jersey was this, and.
Speaker 1: You know, like it's plenty of ways to get the same job.
Speaker 2: You got that right when you strip everything away, it's the heart your football coach. Yes, So when you talk about rookies or veterans, is there a player or a group where you say, I just can't wait to coach this guy, this group.
Speaker 5: Man A lot of guys, I'd say that's fun because you know, like when you're a position coach, that's your focus and that's where you're at your TB coach, When you're a coordinator, you're that side.
Speaker 6: So as the head coach, you get to be a part of everything.
Speaker 5: So I guess as much as I am excited for the players, I'm as excited to see the identity take shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's.
Speaker 5: Not done in one day, and it's it's going to be built over time and you're going to see that get established. And now it gets our pattern of how we do things and how we play and the intensity and the speed, and then you will see that on a regular basis and that becomes who we are and then we don't have to take it up or down.
Speaker 6: This is just how we get.
Speaker 1: That's how we do things.
Speaker 6: This is just how we roll.
Speaker 1: This is how we roll.
Speaker 3: And just speaking of it, everybody like the break the specive preseason. I don't got this question so so many times. Do you care if y'all win in preseason?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: We care because I think when is a heavy yeah, now it is it to die for? No, it's but we want to come out. And I've always been asked this question. Do I get more from the private practices with another the team? Do I get more from a preseason game? Personally me as a player, I got more from suiting up against the Ravens three days. You know, it might be a couple of fights, list fit, it happens, but at the end of the day, I got more done because I feel like it was a bigger test and coaches were trying to hide lists in the in the in the public, I mean in the practice they did in the preseason game.
Speaker 5: I think you're right that what preseason is one term that maybe we can discuss, like one size doesn't fit all. You know, what this player may need is different from what the young player need. We need more reps for this player to see what they can do. It's a young player, we need maybe you know, five or six quarters of football to say he's ready to go into a game. For a guy who's played a lot of football, some of the practices are as important because now your skills are really sharp against somebody else.
Speaker 6: I also like it if.
Speaker 5: They're different schemes and what you do, yes, and so okay, we haven't seen this front. This is a different style. That's a different thing because when you're playing against your own team over and over, the competition is at excellent, the skill work is good, but oftentimes schemes are different and attacking you in different ways, and that's what can also help them.
Speaker 3: But we also creature as a habit, and I can learn your habits if I practice against Tiry every day, Yes, I know Tyrians, so where he would beat somebody else from another team, he wouldn't beat me.
Speaker 1: And that's what I like.
Speaker 3: I like to be uncomfortable, yes, in practice, and the only way I can be uncomfortable is not knowing everything about the guy across for me. Now, I got to ask you this because we lost the preseason game. So now it's only three and you got guys at the bottom of this roster from when the time I was in the league, guys made rosters that last preseason gainst.
Speaker 1: How hard is it to like really give.
Speaker 3: These guys a true shot knowing you got to ration these reps the way you have to.
Speaker 5: The way I look at us, there's like against another opponent, there's five guaranteed competitive arenas that we're going to be in twice against the Jets, twice against Miami, once against New England. That counts as five against someone else. And then all the other practices that are here. Some I'm open to the public and that those are performances too, yeah to say, are process of getting ready and going to do it. So those evaluations matter. But think of the practices and the games combine those is.
Speaker 1: One yeah, one season in the first season.
Speaker 6: So more reps, more time.
Speaker 5: So by trading one of the games and adding practices to it, I think you're we're still getting the opponent.
Speaker 2: We're still whenever you're a big name rookie or a big name veteran, that science of course you've come with these huge expectations. So as a as a coach, you see these guys all the time. You're not just looking at some practice clips or whatever. How do you push that aside? What do you look for personally when you talk about the development of a player.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think if the topic would be winning football, you know, not to say he had this many tackles or this many catches. You know they use that in the NBA some to say how many double teams did he create? Yes, you know, okay, like that didn't mean he scored every play he changed the whole game. Yes, And so winning football can be veiled in a lot of ways, and it's the discipline is technique. It's you know, like I might have been from a man a man seventeen snaps and they only went to him three times. But those other ones that look he was gardening him. Yeah, you know, they were covered like it wasn't an interception, It wasn't that. But I saw he did winning football. And so the comparison game can be easy. And that happens where it goes this player to this player, and certainly with rookies and especially with quarterbacks, where it selected all of those things. But winning football can be seen in a lot of different ways, and that's ultimately what we're looking for. Do they have the poise? Is there any penalties? You know, those are things that may go unspoken, but they're not unseen.
Speaker 1: And coach I totally get there. Now. I gotta give you this.
Speaker 3: I was more impressed, and I know that the succisis he had with the Falcons. I was just more impressed with the Seattle Seahawks because.
Speaker 1: I'm one of them guys. I'm a football story.
Speaker 3: Richard Sherman was not everybody pick coming out all right, Camp Champs was not very highly picked. You got Brandon Browner, who I thought you was rebuilding ode. How do you zero in on the tenant and say, you know what, it might not be everybody's cup of team, right, but I can get high end performances out of these guys.
Speaker 1: How do one do you identify these guys? Two? How do you nurture?
Speaker 5: Think? You want to find what does somebody do best yet and you start to build around that, and then you can start to build some system around that.
Speaker 6: And so for instance, for you, like if you.
Speaker 5: Were excellent playing Manda Man, that is where we're going to feature and so how do we feature you doing that over and over again? And then more people who can do those things. So it may have seemed like chaos sometimes at Seattle, but it was very disciplined in how we did things and very structured and very tough, and so we had really high standards for the guy. But we also had another safety named Earl Thomas, who was a fantastic coming out of the middle of the field.
Speaker 6: He was fantastic.
Speaker 5: So some of them were the very best in the world at what they did. If we had asked them to flip flop and cam, you'd be deep or will always be down, and it wouldn't It wouldn't have worked in the same way. If Richard had been an off corner for his entire career.
Speaker 6: He wouldn't have had the same impact. He was so.
Speaker 5: Long, yeah, so strong at the line of scrimmage that the receiver had to work to release so often, Hey, I need to be off the line to get him on the move because he had these long arms and would make the game really have to go wide and around him. So when you put people in the spots and find the things that they do remarkably well feature those things that could have been you know, like basketball, that'd be this three point shooter who can do it over and over again. We're not if he struggles playing some defense, Okay, we live with that knowing the things that he can him, yes, And so that's you have to dig and you have to experiment. And times like this at training camp are important because who can play manned many? Oh, you know, lots of reps? Lots of times. Okay, what about blitzing? What about zone? What does Luvu have? What is this person have yet, especially if they're new, we gotta find out.
Speaker 6: And there's Chin, there's you know Kwan, what's he look like as a blitzer? How about him coming out of the middle of field.
Speaker 5: So all of these evaluations are taking place every day, so every practice is a performance.
Speaker 1: That's a good problem. I have all those names.
Speaker 3: I gotta figure out what all these guys you can see and I know nobody ain't gonna see it, but I'm gonna see it.
Speaker 1: Training camp is south compared to when I came into the game.
Speaker 6: It's way different.
Speaker 3: Like do you ever get to the point Like I remember, we used to do three days and two of days and now I can only really work these guys once a day and.
Speaker 1: Now we got to walk through.
Speaker 5: Come on, coach, it's it's way different, dude. So uh the uh maybe you've been playing a little longer years, but it is uh, it is different. And uh the guys today what does that mean?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: Like they think this is the hardest thing that's ever because this is.
Speaker 1: Solidly no direct But like I told him, we did my training camp in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: This to original place we did it, and I remember my first two days out there with Bruce Smith and Dale Green, and I'm like, maybe I chose the wrong profession a lawyer. But how do you, as a coach say, you know what? Yes, I got to template down do now? Since I can't really lean on him more physically, do I have to build him up more mentally?
Speaker 5: I think I want to make sure the competition that practice is always on point. To make sure every time we're working on that, because if you get stronger even at that over and over and over again, like there isn't a space to take a playoff.
Speaker 6: That's not how it goes.
Speaker 5: And so you have to make sure they all count and you have to work skills and pre practices post practices because there's a lot of people to get ready, and how do we do that Just as many reps as we can in that time and working the skills hard.
Speaker 1: He's the head coach to washingt Commanders. Hate. We know you're very busy, man. We precate the time and have a great season.
Speaker 5: All right, man, I'm good to be on with you guys today and let's get this thing rocket.
Speaker 1: You would be a good lawyer, by the way, yes, I would be a good lawyer. I would have a rebuttals very will Thank you, coach. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Before we get to our final segment, I got to tell you guys about Seat Geek. Come on, yeah, the breaking news you fans want to hear. Sea Geek is the official ticketing partner of your Washington Commanders, the Dealer's finalize.
Speaker 1: Seat Geek is the newest member of the Commander's family. Get used to the name. You'll be hearing it all season long.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter if you're buying or selling tickets to Commander's games or any other live event in the DMV.
Speaker 1: Seat Geek is the place to do at the.
Speaker 2: New official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. So Commander's fans can fan we're bringing in Anna. We talked about Anna, of course, about popular demand. People want to hear from her. But yeah, when we were talking about the ESPN Top one hundred list, do you know had a huge issue with this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the nature Boy. Yes, I can't even read this.
Speaker 5: Whoo who.
Speaker 1: He was so angry that he was not on this list.
Speaker 4: Sixteen world titles, actually twenty two twelve hundred hour matches, fifteen years without a day off, a cultural icon, world wie sensation, Good lord, So many people have lost sight of what greatness truly is.
Speaker 1: I never pulled out with a calf muscle strain. Does a nature boy have a beef? Gent flying?
Speaker 3: First of all, we'll never hate on the nature Boy on this show, Not on this show, and no show that friends Smooth got anything to do with. You helped me get through those ten to ten age days in them young days where I was.
Speaker 1: In there thinking that wrestling was real.
Speaker 3: I remember my dad sent me down and say, son, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen a deer with nine feet? He said? I was like no. He was like, well, you ain't seen no real wrestling.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, once my hopes were crushed. Okay, and Jimmy's superfly snooker and all the rest of these guys were not who I thought. They were finding out your favorite athter least I impostas imagine that. Imagine like somebody came to you and said, you know, I know you look up to Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: But a script was wrote, Oh my god, can you imagine I correct? Did y'all lift those weights? Yes?
Speaker 3: Did y'all body take a pounding night in and night out on the road, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: But when we go out and play football and basketball and baseball.
Speaker 1: It's the best man wins.
Speaker 3: Yes, in the best man win, meaning ain't no predetermined script. I don't know I'm gonna win a championship before the fight start. WrestleMania one, you lied to me, Rick Fleil. WrestleMania two, you lie to me again because you knew what for the fight. Who was gonna win that fight? Yes, you are athlete. No, you don't deserve to be in the top one hundred. First of all, if it was a wrestler in the top one hundred, would it be the nature Yes?
Speaker 1: No, If there was a you wouldn't be a right, No, Greco Roman wrestler. No no.
Speaker 3: If you had to pick one wrestler through wrestling history all time to put in the top one hundred athletes, one wrestler athletically, whoever I'm talking about that British bull Dog, the Ultimate Warrior, whoever.
Speaker 1: Andre the Giant, the Giant. Yeah, I'm going with the Giant. That's fair, simple as that, because he had something you cannot buy. He's the biggest human being you have ever seen in your life.
Speaker 3: So I'm just saying it ain't that we don't respect wrestling, we don't respect your athletics.
Speaker 1: I think these on here are competitive at the least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't compare the twoth. You a salesman. You're a salesman. You have amazing athleticism, you're a world class athlete, But you can't compare the tooth things.
Speaker 3: But you're selling me an invisible shoe. Have you ever wore one of those? It's called being bad footed? The same thing.
Speaker 1: Now here's she is.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we have a new game and it comes up with games each week for us. This one is called Commander Conundrum.
Speaker 7: Amander Conundrum. Cue the theme music.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's go woo woo doo. It's getting put in. Okay, you gotta get that again.
Speaker 7: So we're going to have I'm trying to think of the best way to explain this because I just thought of it in my head. But basically you I'm going to name you a list of eight players, all right, and okay, it's gonna be confusing, but five of these eight players fell in the top eight this category. Okay, so you're gonna have to weed out who who is not there?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 7: Who are the three the others?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 7: So should in commander's career passing leaders who fall in the top eight. Number one, we have Joe thisman number one, r G three No gust, thank you, I was not alive then, okay, Jason Camp, Sammy Vaugh.
Speaker 1: Number two, Norm Sneaz.
Speaker 7: Kirk Cousins. Kirk is number four, Doug Williams, who does not belong.
Speaker 1: Doug is not in the top passing because Doug didn't play long. He didn't play long enough.
Speaker 7: Alright, all right, that's one.
Speaker 1: Number one is joke.
Speaker 3: Number two is slinging samy Ba. Kirk Cousins is either number three or number four. All right, So that means.
Speaker 1: I think Jason Campbell's up there, Doug.
Speaker 3: I mean Jason is probably sitting at seven thousand yards. All right, So, uh, the two that's out are Doug Gus Farah started for how many years? Doug and Gus Farrott.
Speaker 1: There's gotta be one more, Doug, Gus Faroda snead sneak.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, you got two of them, right, Fred, you guys get one more chance?
Speaker 1: Is it RG three? Because he didn't play that long. It was a flash. You're right, you know what I mean, like we think of him, but he didn't play that Yeah, you're right. Let's go Bobby three steaks for five hundred. That's correct, Bobby three for five hundred.
Speaker 7: So here are the top eight you guys want to know. Joe thisman at number one, Sonny Jurgensen at number two, Sammy Bought number three, Kirk Cousins number four, Mark Rippin number five, Billy Kilmer number six, Jason Campbell number seven, Gus Farratt number.
Speaker 1: Eight, Oh slipped in? All right? All right, very good?
Speaker 7: All right. The next category is receiving yards Washington Receiving yard Leaders in History career one. All right, So here's my list you ready. He was Gary, Art Monk, Chris Cooley, Charley Taylor, Kier Garson, Terry McLaurin, Hugh Taylor, Bobby Mitchell, Jerry.
Speaker 3: Smith, No, Santana Moles. Alright, Jerry Smith is out of there. His name is Jerry and Smith. He is one of these dudes. All right, Pierre played here long enough. But do he have the stance to be with us?
Speaker 1: I want to say, who's below Pierre.
Speaker 3: Charlie, Oh, Charlie Taylor. But what they throwing the ball like that at that time?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna see he's well, let's see Art, Yes, yes, Chris, Chris, Yes, yes, Charlie, Bobby Mitchell.
Speaker 7: Do you guys want me to read through them again?
Speaker 3: I think the guys we're looking for the coprid is alright. Let's let's let's play elimination. Let's eliminate Art, Let's eliminate Cooley.
Speaker 1: All right, So we know Art Monk's there, Yeah, we know Chris Cooley is there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bobby Mitchell, I'm gonna say there, Yes, I'm gonna say there. I'm gonna say, Charlie Taylor to Charlie Taylor. There, so corporates is Pierre? And who else in the regular name.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: And then who else is not there?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: You mentioned Terry, right, so let's go Terry Pierre. And what was the last name? Uh? Who is this? Jerry Smith?
Speaker 3: Jerry the dude I made it cleans the other day.
Speaker 1: All right, then, how we do?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: Oh, remind me the names you said? Sorry, okay, here they were not correct. You weren't correct. I think you got one of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you said, who.
Speaker 7: What were the three you named?
Speaker 1: Here? Garson? Here?
Speaker 7: Garson?
Speaker 3: That was correct?
Speaker 7: He was not in the top eight?
Speaker 1: Yea. We who was this Jerry Smith? Is that right? Yes? Smith?
Speaker 7: Jerry Smith was in the top eight?
Speaker 1: Oh excuse me, mister Smith. Yeah, all right, agent Smiths. And we left out Terry Scary Terry scary.
Speaker 7: Terry is in the top eight.
Speaker 3: Already in five years he's been a ball, right, So I guess we should have said, uh, do you.
Speaker 7: Want the answer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 7: Chris Cooley is not in the top eight. Neither is Hugh Taylor, who we.
Speaker 3: Didn't write down. We didn't write down here. We didn't write down here on.
Speaker 7: The least, so okay, all right, all right, So who was in the top eight, Art Monk, Charlie Taylor's number two, Gary Clark's number three, Santana Moss number four, Bobby Mitchell number five, Ricky Sanders number six, Jerry Smith number seven, Terry McLaurin number eight. Then number nine is Hugh Taylor. He played from forty seven to fifty seven. So I don't really know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say like at some point we didn't have electricity.
Speaker 7: Chris Cooley was ten, Pere Garson was eleven.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a good group. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 7: Now this last one is a fun it's the fun this is for. And it is to list five out of eight characters who are Marvel and they are obscure. Now here's the twist. They're obscure Marvel characters.
Speaker 1: I know them.
Speaker 7: You think you can do it? Yeah, okay, and listen. If there's something wrong with these characters, I'm gonna have to go back and do my research. Okay, you're gonna pull up and I'm just afraid I'm afraid something. Okay.
Speaker 1: Quasar Quasar.
Speaker 2: Over one, Ksar Quazo.
Speaker 7: This one's k R k Are. The other one was Quasar.
Speaker 1: No, I know what you're talking about. Ksar.
Speaker 7: Yeah he is he is three D man who three D three D man matter eater lad.
Speaker 3: Matter eater lap is one? Three D man is d C or who the orb the orb? The orb was the used to hold the powerstone.
Speaker 1: I have no clue.
Speaker 7: Bro No, he's not okay, he's not marm Okay, I'll keep going. Kite Man, Oh.
Speaker 3: Kite Man is a kite Man is for real. He's a DC man. He's fifty.
Speaker 1: No, kite Man is a real hero.
Speaker 7: Dead Man and Chairman.
Speaker 3: Uh dead Man not so much. Chairman I have heard of.
Speaker 7: Okay, so who are we picking for? Not Marvel characters?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Kite Man is d C. Okay, all right? Uh ka crazy this marble? Uh chairman?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm you're putting down.
Speaker 3: Yep and uhm? Who is the Who am I missing that?
Speaker 1: You said? Give me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: The third to them is o ks R three D man matter eater lad the orbit.
Speaker 1: Matter eat a lamp is d C.
Speaker 7: He's a dude, You're like an expert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely right. Well, don't be playing with me when it comes to that.
Speaker 7: I tried to make it.
Speaker 1: It was it was it was a little you know, when didn't come to TV.
Speaker 3: My coach God he gives me nothing, Like.
Speaker 1: You break up Game of throws, you break anything, I'll be like yeah, and it's like I'm doing anything with marbles, Like that's bread.
Speaker 6: Secret.
Speaker 2: The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are the own and do not necessarily the reflective views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives