Speaker 1: The news round up in information of a little hour. Here is our toll free number as eight hundred and nine point one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Now, the President has given Iran until a deadline of tomorrow or he will just decimate their bridges, their infrastructure, and I'm sure right behind that would be any ability to extract any oil, and that probably would mean carg Island. That this is not the President's first choice. Just like before Operation Midnight Hammer and before Operation Epic Fury, the President has given deadlines to the Iranians to make peace. They have rejected at every time.
Speaker 2: Now we do.
Speaker 1: Now we've had regime change. I mean, the first tier of leadership is dead, gone and buried. The second tier is dead, gone and buried. The third tier is pretty much dead, gone and buried. And we're like in the fourth and fifth tier of Iranian leaderships, which the President says he is somewhat hopeful.
Speaker 2: He said that they have.
Speaker 1: Made a significant proposal, is not quite good enough, but a significant step, and the hope would be that there would be a ceasefire that allows the immediate opening of the strait of hormones. Number one and number two, not if, but how the the sixty percent enriched uranium will be extracted and taken out of that country. And those would be the two massive conditions that the Iranians must agree to or they will be bombed into the stone age. As the President said, it is not his first choice of action. Here's how he mentioned this earlier today.
Speaker 3: That's a fire proposal from this morning.
Speaker 4: Every proposal you can imagine.
Speaker 2: Deadline is to say an em your final deadline.
Speaker 5: Meet your demands.
Speaker 3: Mister president, are you willing to continue the war?
Speaker 6: Do you have to watch?
Speaker 5: Yes? What do you think of the biggest They've made a proposal and it's a significant proposal. Let's just say difficult step. It's not good enough, but it's a very significant step.
Speaker 7: They have made the negotiating.
Speaker 5: Now and they made a very significant step.
Speaker 1: Will see what happened, all right, So there is hope of a potential deal, but those would be the the two main things that are contingent on any deal going forward. Then the President responded to a PBS reporter asking how he's taking care of the Iranian people of these bombing their energy plans. Listen to his response on this.
Speaker 5: Who you who you is well, let's a radical left group of lunatics that you with.
Speaker 6: Let me just tell you, let me.
Speaker 5: Just tell you, very fair question. The Iranian people, when they don't hear bombs go up, they're upset. They want to hear bombs because they want to be free. And the only reason they're not out protesting, you know that, is because they were informed that if they protest, like the wrestler and his friends, if they protest, they will be shot immediately. And that's an edict that's in writing.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I want to add one more thing to this equation, and I think this is significant and important. And this came up with this massive rescue operation, enormous, the skill, the professionalism, the level of expertise, the courageousness of our brave men and women in military, the courage of a president never to leave any American behind, especially behind enemy lines. And the president dealt with this because apparently there was a leak about the first down airmen and that kind of gave an indication to the Iranians that the second one was still at large. And he's pissed, and I don't blame him at this news organization that released that information.
Speaker 2: Listen as you probably know.
Speaker 4: We didn't talk about the first one for an hour and then somebody leaked something which will hopefully find that leaker. We're looking very hard to find that leaker and talked about there's somebody missing. They basically said that we have one and there's somebody missing. Well, they didn't know there was somebody missing until this leaker gave the information. So whoever it was, we think we'll be able to find it out because we're going to go to the media company that released it and we're going to say national security, give it up or go to jail, and we know who and you know who we're talking about, because some things you can't do. Because when they did that, all of a sudden, the entire country of Iran knew that there was a pilot that was somewhere on their land that was fighting for his life. And it also made it much more difficult for the pilots and for the people going in to search for him. All of a sudden, they know that there's somebody out there, they see all these planes coming in. It became a much more difficult operation because a leaker leaked that we have one. We've rescued one, but there's another one out there that we're trying to get.
Speaker 1: I cannot tell you, in the course of my life and career how many times that I had specific information that, under no circumstances would any responsible person ever release that information. Whether you get it on background or you put two and two together, you're not stupid. I mean, I've been doing this too long, and you would never ever risk or have operational risk when people's lives are in jeopardy. You just don't do it, period, end of sentence. And it is pretty pathetic that people would do this. And there have been other instances where these leaks have occurred and the White House gets a heads up on it and they've been able to stop it. But the fact that there are people that leak all the time should be disturbing to every American because now we're putting people's lives in jeopardy here, all right? Joining us now, Congressman Chip Roy of Texas is with us, and of course he's running for ag in the great State of Texas. All right, So we have this incredible mission to rescue these people. We have watched nothing but overwhelming power and force. The President is on the precipice he's now given whatever remaining Iranian leadership exists. He says they're more reasonable. He says, they put forward a proposal, but it's not good enough. Now he's given them, you know, a little bit more time till tomorrow to either make a deal that would open up the straight Ohr moves. And also it's not if they will give up their nuclear material, how they will give up their nuclear material. That's what it's going to come down to. I have no idea which way they're going to go. I really don't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sean like, this is the kind of leadership we expect out of a president, and we're seeing enormous success from it. And what a great operation from our brave men and women in UNIFL that paralleled so beautifully. Good Friday to Easter Sunday, and happy Easter to you, Happy Easter all your listeners out there. But you know, I'm so proud of what the Metal Woman's Uniform have done. This is the president that's sending a signal to the world that we're not to be messed with. And importantly, and this is the real important part, with respect to the Straits, we are checking Europe and we're calling the bluff of Europe to say, look, you guys want the oil. While you guys have been enacting all these ridiculous policies, shutting down pipelines, shutting down oil and gas, you know, adopting your crazy green policies, and now you demand the oil and you don't stand up and fight alongside of us to open up the straits. The President's saying, you guys, you know, deal with this problem. The President is rightfully now saying to Iran that you know, you guys have got to get this right. And he's forcing a lot of different geopolitical shifts, putting pressure on China, putting pressure on Russia, and making sure that you know, the Iran has to deal with getting rid of their nuclear weapons and conventional weapons as well. So this is all good, all good for the future. But you know, we got we got to stay the course. We got to back up the president and make sure we get this done.
Speaker 1: Oh, I totally agree. I mean, but this rescue mission, there was nothing easy about it. There's been nothing easy about what the President and what the US and our military in Israel's military has been able to accomplish. I guess what frustrates me congressmen. Is that they're they're even within even within our movement, this isolationist wing that didn't understand that. Unless you think Steve Whitkoff is lying, and I don't believe that he is. I've known him for a long time. Unless you don't believe that they have sixty percent enriched uranium which can be weapons grade uranium in less than twelve days, unless you you didn't pay attention to the fact that we underestimated their ballistic missile range. We now know that they have ballistic missiles capable of hitting London in Paris, and between nuclear capability and ballistic missile capability, that could be a nuclear event in our lifetime, and they're crazy enough to do it. If you don't understand what Islamo fascism is and a converter dye means, then you know you've not been following the number one state sponsor of terror over the last forty seven years. And I'm having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that this is a question for some people.
Speaker 6: Sean, You'll remember better than I in the nineteen nineties, you know, I mean, I came of age, graduated college in the nineties, was working in banking for a while before I went on to law school, and during that time, I remember what was going on with North Korea, as you do remember very well, and you know, we were assured, don't worry, we're going to stop them. They're not going to get nuclear capability. Guess what, they got nuclear capability, and North Korea is a problem, but a nuclearized Iran would be more than a problem. And as you point out, we are now seeing very clearly that their conventional capability was far greater than they were admits, or that even the world's intelligence was suggesting. And therefore we are right to be doing what the president is doing. And by the way, he's been very consistent about this from long before the time he was president, when he ran in twenty sixteen, when he ran again in twenty and twenty four, he's been consistent that we need to take out these bad actors, the people who've been killing Americans, undermining stability, you know, siding with our enemies, you know, with sponsoring terrorism, killing Americans. And it's enough enough, you know, five decades later, let's end it now. That doesn't come easy, and the president knows that. And look there are a lot of Americans, a lot of your listeners, a lot of my supporters, a lot of people across Texas who go hold on. You know, I don't want to see US building soccer fields in Tehran like we were in Bagdad agreed. I don't believe this president or any of his you know, team and his administration want to do that either. But knocking out their nuclear capability, knocking out their conventional capability, trying to ensure that they are unable to attack our allies or US is what a president should do well.
Speaker 1: To me, it's an existential threat to our country. And that's why I don't think this was a difficult decision on the President's part. You know, I've been going into great specificity in detail. It's kind of mind numbing to me that Donald Trump has been on the world stage now, front and center for over eleven years and he puts out this controversial tweet this weekend, or this this truth post this weekend, and everybody predictably bubbles and pizzes like alca celts are and water and they melt down and they can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And the President said this, and he said praise Allah at the end of the message.
Speaker 2: And oh my word, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: What is he doing? Twenty fifth Amendment is crazy. He's crazy as a fox because what they have not figured out is so easy to figure out.
Speaker 2: You have to be stupid, You.
Speaker 1: Have to purposely be so consumed by your rage, hatred and trump derangevin syndrome that Donald Trump is basically calling their bluff. Do are you going to be like the three tiers of leadership before you and be stupid and end up dead? Or are you going to cooperate, which means open the straight o hor moves. Agree that you're going to turn over the nuclear material and we'll discuss the how you're going to turn it over if we if we put it in a ceasefire and that'll happen expeditiously, or you're going to be bombed into the stone Age. That would be called a negotiation anywhere else. I know people would prefer that the president be polite, but you know, when you're dealing with Islamo fascists that believe in convert or die, you really can't have a rational discussion with them. The only thing they understand is force, and that's what President Trump was doing very cleverly with that well politically incorrect truth.
Speaker 6: Post in the roughly forty years since Ronald Reagan left office, not quite right, like thirty what eight years? You know. We My question, I guess for all the handwringers is is how has that been working out? How's it been going? Because my observation is is that the terrorist states have been destabilizing the globe, killing Americans, undermining our safety and security, causing us to have to react, having us to create TSA, killing Americans, you know, attacking the World Trade Center, attacking our homeland, attacking Israel. And when you've had strength displayed from President Trump now in alongside, by the way Prime Minister in Yahoo. Now we're seeing results. Europe is just having to catch up because President Trump is trying to force into the table, whether it's funding the NATO, whether it's saying you guys have got a step to the plate.
Speaker 1: Finished as we as it's currently configured, I believe it's over.
Speaker 6: Well, there's an article talking about how you know, since World War Two, NATO has basically just been riding off of our back while we both basically defended the world. And by the way, we rebuilt European culture, and they all sat and rode along on the back of the American people while we sacrifice try to protect Western civilization. They've done nothing, and now Europe is overrun and dying. So now it's about forcing America strength America first, and frankly, I think we ought to be focusing on rebuilding the Western hemisphere and focusing on that as the president led in Venezuela. Again, he's doing the right things, taking out the leadership in Venezuela, you know, pushing force down in New Mexico, going after the cartels, going after Iran. Those are the destabilizing forces in the world. And by doing both of those things, he's hurting China and Russia. Again, you don't have to be a genius to figure this out. You just have to actually pay attention to world affairs and not hate Trump so much that you're blind.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we appreciate you being with us, for watching your race closely, for ag and fully supportive of you. We appreciate you, Schipperoi.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 6: Thanks Sean, God bless you.
Speaker 1: We have the latest rantings ramblings, you know, madness of James Carville. Something something has gone wrong with James.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Now, let's go back in the last couple of weeks, James, carl I got Trump arrangement, Sindra.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of it. I thank God for it. I want more of it. In the name of Jesus, I want more Trump drangement. Cindra, listen to this. Look, you fat Trump. If you listen to this, you listen good.
Speaker 8: Because what I'm getting ready to say is what a lot of people in this country speak for.
Speaker 2: Who I speak for, and I speak for a lot of people. You hear me, you fat, this is what we believe. You're right.
Speaker 9: I got Trump grangement syndrome. I hate the mother, and you know what, I don't want to get rid of it. I don't want to get better. I want to get worse. I want to hate any more. I pray to God in Heaven, God rain the righteous reign.
Speaker 2: Of trumped derangement syndrome of me. Pray for me, Lord, I'm your vessel on this earth. Pray for the people that listen to this.
Speaker 9: We want more.
Speaker 2: We want to hate the son of a so much that we can't see straight.
Speaker 1: I'm loving how he's wrapping this around all of this religious language. We've given Linda a hard time over the years over the fact that and she has changed. I mean, Linda's gotten more spiritual, more religious, she goes to church regularly. You know, we tip our hat to her. She is definitely up to her spiritual game. I think she's a better person as a result of it. I mean that with all sincerity. But she still clings to this hateless thing. And I'm like, what part of love thy neighbor did you forget or forgive us as we forgive did you miss? Because that's all part of that Bible and the teachings of Jesus that she's now embracing. You know, somewhat she's got a modified version. She's got to own little version of you know, forgive others as we forgive, and love thy neighbor as thyself and so on and so forth, and love those that persecute you. I know they're only slight deviations, but this is like a whole new level of insane.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: He came out with his third installment this weekend, and this is James Carvell again lashing out at Donald Trump, and with this crazy rage of his and I'm not gonna lie. It's entertaining as hell, but it's crazy.
Speaker 8: Just sit down and you listen to me, you fat, all right, I'm getting ready to tell you something that's very important, knowledge that no one else is gonna tell you. So I'm gonna tell you right to you think all right? So I told you that you'd be gone by April fool of twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a little word. I gotta tell you. I watched that word mass you had night before last. I guess it was man. I gotta tell you, I don't don't both so to none.
Speaker 8: Before the election, because I want you very very aware on election night and people tell you what they think of you.
Speaker 2: They hate you. Everybody hates you.
Speaker 8: There's an article a day I read about how old can his poland go what is what's your floor? Some people say it's thirty three. Well now it's thirty five. So if that's true, but you might go through the floor because all you're going to have left is hardcore magat.
Speaker 1: That's James Carville the latest. Now here's what's fascinating to me, Linda. And you know I have this history with James Carville. We used to do debates. We would debate each other around the country. And he was not like this at all. He was part of that that that Clinton phone call every day, that that triangulation of Dick Morris that they adopted and adhere to.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He was part of the era of big government is over, the end of welfare as we know it. He always you know, even even prior to this, he was always against the radical lies left, and he he believed that the Democrats path to victory was a more centrist Democratic party and those that were in that camp were Podesta and rom Rombo, Deadfish and Georgie Stephanopolis, and they'd all have their message of the day calls with with Bill Clinton, and they saved Bill Clinton from losing reelection because that's when he came out with and he made a true he made a pivot and he went from the era of big government is over to the end of welfare as we know it, which was so dramatically different. And when I when, for example Tim Russet often would moderate these debates between me and Carvell. They were actually fun experiences. We had a good time. But that's this is not the guy that I knew back then when I last interviewed him, I just knew he had jumped the shark. He'd lost it, and I'm worried about his health. Forget about Trump's health, I'm worried about this guy's health. He sounds like he's losing it.
Speaker 10: I mean you, I'm happy for him. I think it's good.
Speaker 3: You know, he's at one with himself, He's at one with his hatred. He's like, you know, there's actually something very comforting that he just comes out and says exactly what he thinks.
Speaker 10: And that whole forgive your neighbor and you know, love each other as.
Speaker 1: I love you, that whole Jesus thing that you know we've celebrated yesterday. That that's part. I was in high Church.
Speaker 3: I went to Easter vigil mass. Okay, I was in church for four and a half hours, so trust.
Speaker 2: Me, Okay, And I'll ask you, at any point did you say the Lord's Prayer?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: What about it?
Speaker 2: What I'm going to ask you about it?
Speaker 1: What part of forgive us our trespasses is we forgive those who trespass against us?
Speaker 2: What happened to that part?
Speaker 3: First of all, I have a massive issue with this prayer. Let me tell you why there's there's so many.
Speaker 1: Well you have you have a massive issue with one prayer that Jesus the prayer of all prayers, the perfect prayer.
Speaker 3: Tell you, why are you ready? It's a very annoying thing. It's a very stupid thing, but it's a very annoying thing. So Catholic Mass has changed a little bit, and they change the responsorials. And now when people do the Lord's Prayer, the Our Father, they hold hands and they sing it.
Speaker 10: This is not how it is supposed to be done. I want to go on the record. You stand, you put your hair, either a folded.
Speaker 1: Or prayer stands about the style of how you do it, About the actual derbiage that Jesus handed to his apostles to preach to us.
Speaker 2: That's in the Bible.
Speaker 10: That I don't forgive anybody. Well maybe some people, most.
Speaker 2: Of them are not supposed to be an Apostolic church.
Speaker 10: Yes, I know, say it for the forgiveness of sins. I'm fully aware.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, Jesus may love you, I do not. I'm doing my best. I'm trying not to hate you most of the time I do. I'm trying not to want to punch you in the face. Most of the time I want to these people.
Speaker 2: Are telling they're making it sound like you want to hate me and punch me in the face.
Speaker 10: How did you end up in this? We're talking about Carville. Carville. Now, I will say, when he toured with you, he was funny. It was a fun back and forth.
Speaker 2: It was fun time.
Speaker 3: It was really fun. I feel like, now to your point, like he definitely has jumped the shark. He's going to the other side.
Speaker 10: I was wondering maybe this was like shtick and he was just having some fun, which I'm like, that's fine with me.
Speaker 2: You know this is real.
Speaker 1: You could tell this is what it feels aggressive likelic did you ever have any older relative and they start getting out of an age and when they get to that age, all of a sudden, they start getting crazy and yeah, George car the real person starts coming out. Yeah, it's like they can't help it anymore. If you go to like I once did a job, a construction job in a nursing home, and I learned a lot about old people. And what I've concluded from my observations is that the real person inside that old person starts coming out when they get that age, and some of them have been have had nothing but pent up anger their whole life, and it just manifests itself in those final you know, days, months, and years of their life. Other people, the nicest can be, and the nicest people in the world listen something else to It's something else to throw by you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Nowhere in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Now, the Bible does talk about Arabs and celestial beings, and but it talks about God created the heavens and the Earth, and the stars and descendants as numerous as the stars was the promise to Abraham in the Promised Land. However, members of Congress now are demanding forty six military videos from the Department of War that insiders say offer convincing proof that advanced non human craft are operating on Earth. I actually there's nothing biblically that says that God didn't create life on any other planet in any other universe. And I think anything is possible, and I'm not surprised that I would not be surprised at all if, in fact we discovered that. I am fascinated with this. I just never have time to talk about it, but I'm fascinated with it. Let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine point one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Alan Illinois next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Al, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: Good? Sean, good to talk to you, my friend. I want to thank you for all the years you've pushed the conservative movement. I've been a listener since Hannity and Calm Spaking ninety ninety. My friends, the first day I started listening to you guys. Yeah, I met with my grandson last week and he's on the George HW. Bush Aircraft carrier and we got to go on the boat on the ship, and the morale of those sailors was off the charts. My friend, my grandson introduced to his commanding officer and the the other people that were that he knew. They just were ready to roll. They left last tuesday. I'm pretty sure you knew that. And they're on their way to the Middle East, you know, So it.
Speaker 2: Was it really lifted me up, you know, it lifts me up as the success.
Speaker 7: Yes, amen, they're ready. Those people were ready, every one of them.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to tell you, and this is why we're so blessed because we have the greatest best military God ever gave man, and people like your grandson that are willing to risk their lives for others. Back to the Bible, no great love hath any any man than to lay down his or her life for another. And they're willing to do that And the fact that we don't leave people behind is amazing. We have about a minute left. Joe in Georgia. Joe, it's all yours. One minute go.
Speaker 11: My friend h Sean, how are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm good, sir? What's going on?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 11: You know, I want to talk about a potential other crisis that's going to happen here in the States. Uh, you know, outside of of of military and everything else, is the skills crisis.
Speaker 7: I'm a mill ride.
Speaker 11: I do industrial repair work and factories and stuff all over all over the Southeast, and the majority of the people that we see at shut downs and stuff every day that we work are getting ready to retire. The guys that are in their late fifties early sixties, and there's nobody there in the pipeline to replace them. And you know, all these data centers and this AI stuff that that can replace some stuff. There's got to be people that build these places and outfit these places. And without these skilled trades, Uh, we're going to be in in some serious trouble if our pol.
Speaker 1: Only because we have the constraints of time. I told you we only had a minute, and I I forgive me for that, but I'm going to tell you something. You couldn't be more right. And I've read an article. The next generation of millionaires are going to be tradesmen, and with AI there's going to be a lot of a lot of job disruption. Jamie Diamond was talking about it today, But it will not impact a lot of the trades. Now, there might be some robotic homebuilding, and there might be some some some ways they expedite some of the trades. However, it is never going to in the foreseeable future. Are we ever going to be able to replace those those men and women and and there is a great need for all the things you mentioned and more. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate your call. Wish I had more time for that discussion. I don't know if you know this, Linda, I got Velma's son, my adopted nephew into one of the trades. I won't talk about it on this program, and he's doing great, and I think Marcel, his brother's going to follow in his footsteps.
Speaker 2: It's a way to do it.
Speaker 10: Man, I'll be crushing it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, He's going to be making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. That's how good a trade this is.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: That's going to wrap things up at today we will have we're on a deadline. Now, will the Iranians take a deal? We'll of the latest update from around the World Center O. Lindsey Graham, Katie Miller, Charles Payne, and Vivek Ramaswami, Brianna Lineman, all coming up, set your DVR tonight Hannity nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. I will also explain to these idiots what the Trump doctrine means and why Donald Trump is provocative because they don't seem to understand him. Eleven years in nine Eastern Tonight, Hannity and Fox will see you them back here tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Thank you for making this show possible.