Speaker 1: Stanny g executive producer of Coveno and Rich. Thank you for mo rocking with us. And if you missed anything this past week, you're gonna love this because it's some of the best moments from the past few days.
Speaker 2: And listen, man, you guys have revolutionized sports radio. Ours staring the way he revolutionized radio, you're doing the same thing in sports radio.
Speaker 1: That's your new open. Yeah, we got to add this guy to our open. Somebody send a zel to that dude. Great ksman, enjoy our best of the week.
Speaker 3: All right, it's time to play a game we do every week. It's called Less one Standing.
Speaker 4: Come on, you have five seconds to battle for your sports trivia life. Man, put your electronic devices down and pick your sports knowledge ours.
Speaker 5: Last one standing, Last one standing?
Speaker 1: All right, I have four categories, need to go if needed a tiebreaker, Each contestant gets five seconds to stay alive in the round. If you run out of time or answer incorrectly, Iowa Sam takes you out with his big bad buzzer. You do not want to hear it. No, we keep battling until you are the last one standing. If you win two of the rounds, you're the top dog. Here are the contestants. Thirteen time winner Steve Covino stuck on thirteen. Once I get past this home, stuck on you, I'm just gonna run away with this. You'll see right next to him. Twenty time winner Rich Davis. I'm stuck on the twenty. So it's been a minute. Let's go in for forty eight time winner Dan Byer Is reigning two time winner Chris Purfett. Ya, I'm just stuck. Well you're not. You just won. Yeah, you got stuck. I've come back. All right, we're gonna go to the studio live, come back. Let's go to our phones here to see who's playing for CEE in our prize pack, including that grill and apron. All right, Chris, I'll use you for this. Would you love to travel too? Beautiful Milford, Connecticut's by the DP Cave, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Anchorage, Alaska, Albany, Organ, Kitty North Carolina or Unity Main. Oh my god, tough on. I am in a.
Speaker 6: I've got family in Pittsburgh, but I was born in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say Kitty Hawk. Let's do Kitty Hawk. That is will Will the birthplace of flight the birthplace of flight, A great beach around there, Will, Yeah, what do you do for a living there in Kitty Hawk? Man? I do concrete? Nice man? I picked?
Speaker 6: I picked right if I'm getting a good guy who does concrete.
Speaker 1: The number one showing Kitty Hawk and Possum Trock, Kentucky. Is that true? That's true both those places. Good old Possum trot in for spot today as Emmy as our fact checker during so be patient with him as he checks answers. When I say your name, the clock is going to start. Here's the first category ten days away. You have five seconds to name an NFL running back who led the league in most rushing yards last season running back top top twenty five in yards. Coveno, we start with you right now. A man Henry Derek Henry Derrek Henry is on here. Number two, Rich eight Chin should be on there, right yeah, Number five, number five, perfet Jeames Cook, Yes, sir, number one, number row who know Will three? Two one? Oh dude, it's okay, kiddy, Sorry, brother, Coveno, back to you. Saquon is on here, number ten, all right, Quan rich.
Speaker 5: My dude. Christian McCaffrey's on the list.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir number eight, Perfet. Do we say Taylor Jonathan Taylor? No, yeah, that's right, number three, number three on the list. Yeah, all right. Back to Cove uh three two one? You got me? I don't know, sorry, Rich Kyron Williams, Yes, Sir number.
Speaker 6: Six, Perfet, Jamiir Gibbs, Detroit Lions.
Speaker 1: Okay, next on the list of seven. Back to Riche two Pollard Tony Pollard number thirteen. Mam, good pull, Perfet.
Speaker 6: We do another lion, former lion in this case DeAndre Swift.
Speaker 1: Sir number twelve. Good one. All right? Back to Rich three Breese Hall, Breese Hall number fifteen. Ah, look at that, all right, Perfet. Who's the name on the three? Oh?
Speaker 6: Javonte Williams.
Speaker 1: Rich three two one? Profet gets that round? Good job, Pet was your boy on it? Your raider, Danny. I was about to say, as you counted me down, Ashton gent Rich, I couldn't give you the delay of game A little pause there. I had to buzzy, you know, Josh Jacobs on that list. Yeah, you're right, genty Chase Brown of the Bengals. There's the boy.
Speaker 3: If you're watching, you can see the answers at cops.
Speaker 1: Kenneth Kenneth Walker the third chief. All right, Jeon, nobody said Jeon Robinson. Oh that's so weak, all right guy. Second category as perfects on the board. This is called butts in the seats. You have five seconds to name an MLB team who leads the league in home and average home attendant so far in twenty twenty six. We'll take the top twenty MLB leaders home attendance average attendance this season. All right, and we start with Will and Kitty Hawk right now, go brave phrase number ten?
Speaker 6: All right, per Fet, Wow, number ten. I'm gonna say the Mariners Seattle usually shows.
Speaker 1: Up number nine. Nice one above Rich Yankees. Yankees are not on her?
Speaker 7: Oh what that's in the hold on? Sure, double check your list. Oh that's right, there's the second three second second hold on.
Speaker 1: We had your back, Rich. I'm gonna go with the Orioles. I know the park's not that big, but Orioles oo not? All right? Back to Will Astros shows number fourteen. Yeah, all right, per Fet, they're two games out.
Speaker 6: I feel I feel bad taking this one. I'm surprised we did took this this long to get to it.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say the Dodgers number one. Let's go, Rich, Sorry, the Dodgers are on the list. No, I said, I want the Orioles loves some Camden action.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, you know, I'm thinking my answer Cubs. I'll go Cubs number eight, thirty five dollars. All right, back to Will Coach for my answer. Three White Dodge, who you say White? No? Sorry, brother having a season too. Come on, come on, Chicago.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna stay in the NL Central. H Why not the Brewers.
Speaker 1: The Brewers number twelve, good call, they got it, be Rich. No one said the Phillies yet, right, I'll go Phillies number five. Got a battle here, per fet.
Speaker 6: Oh man, the Padres number two, Oh my god, number one.
Speaker 1: And I'm really surprised by that.
Speaker 3: All right, Rich, you know I'm stuck between Blake answers now, and I know I'm gonna pick the wrong one because it's so typical.
Speaker 1: I'll go I'll go Red Sox. They are not, Oh yes they are. Sorry, number eleven. That means trying to take you out on it.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm sating here, I'm sweating real bade give me the Guardians Cleveland Guardians.
Speaker 1: They are not on here. Rich got it, Rich get that it wasn't a solid correlation of the team's performance.
Speaker 5: Let me know, let me.
Speaker 6: Ask, because my other answer was probably going to be the Rangers. With Texas Rangers on that list, they are number fifteen, I mean, give us some of the other teams on that.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say Giants, even though they stink, because people love to go that ballpark.
Speaker 1: Number six. Okay, that would have been my next Giants, Mets, Mets. Really, I would have never thought Angels, the Blue Jays.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what, they just shows the do you know what that is? That's just big populations side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I was gonna say, you see, Angels and the Mets are the two of the worst three teams in baseball right now. No White Sox, no rais. No White Sox're on there.
Speaker 6: White so they were yes, the Rays though I saw I saw the chip last night.
Speaker 1: Wait, I thought the White Sox were not on there. They were not on Wait what Yeah, the White Sox weren't on there because we were all like, oh, they're having kind of resurging year. Yeah, okay, So Rich and Profet on the board so far. We go to the third category, gun slingers. Name an NFL QB who's thrown the most interception since twenty twenty. We're going to take the top ten most I int since twenty twenty. Cove, You're up first, starting right now, go Dak Prescott, Sir number ten, nice, Rich, This is a good one since twenty twenty three. Two. Baker Mayfield, Baker Mayfield number three, Yeah, good, pull perfect.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm gonna bet. He still was up here for a pretty short time that he got to play in this time frame. But Jameis Winston, Yes, not on here.
Speaker 1: I thought myself, you ever thought it will in North Carolina? Daniel Jones is Daniel Jones. Daniel Jones is not on here. Sorry, brother. It's between cn R Coveno three, Josh Allen, Josh Allen number one, good one Rich three two. I want to say, Sam Darnold not on the list, gets out right? Wait? Is two on the list?
Speaker 5: Too too late?
Speaker 1: No? Give it? Some of the other yeah, number is yeah, some of the other names on there. You've got our cousins, Matthew Stafford, Patrick Mahomes. This this is just volume. Yeah, all right, three way tie, guys, So after the update, we will come back with our tie break death. Wait boy, so Danny g back to you. You're the host, the last one standing. Let's go. All right, here's the tie break. It's whoever comes closest. Just buzz in with your name when you're ready. This is between cove Rich and Prefet. We were just talking about Patrick Mahomes. How many career tds has Patrick Mahomes thrown so far in his nine seasons? Remember you only played one game his rookie year. How many career tds regular season has Mahomes thrown? Okay, let's see the sprinting. So wait, is this just whoever gets the number closest? Yep?
Speaker 3: Okay, so write down your number so we know you're not just going off the numbers. All right, down, Everyone write down their numbers so we know that no one's.
Speaker 1: Like career regular season Patrick Mahomes, how many career touchdowns has he thrown? Why do I not have a black on? The only sharpies I have in here are like bright yellow? All right down? All right, you guys already hold on regular season? Right, hold hold on, all right, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, There we go there we do. Okay, okay, sorry, I just god, all right, who wants to go first?
Speaker 3: I'll throw my number out there first, if that's cool with you guys. Yeah, for Richie, I wrote three seventy two, Oh, son of a b A second, I said three sixty five.
Speaker 1: Three sixty five, and Perfet.
Speaker 6: I went to bid Low, I said three twenty five.
Speaker 1: Three twenty five and COVID, what did you say? Three sixty three sixty five? The actual retail touchdown number is two hundred and sixty seven. What wow? Yeah, yea perfet with the win. That's his thorough I.
Speaker 6: Feel bad about this, but I feel like it's kind of like price is right, and we all and I went over the cliff anyway, the Seals dishonored whoever comes close.
Speaker 1: You did it, buddy, boy. You know what my miscalculation was. Let's talk about it. Has he been in the league in about ten years? Yeah? He had, right, nine seasons, I said, but one only one game is rookie year, right, because it was Alex Smith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so technically then eight I did tens. I did ten season, roughly thirty five touchdowns a year because he had a couple of those really huge, astronomical years.
Speaker 1: And I said, maybe there's some twenty years. Wow, And I did the same sort of Yeah, fifty, twenty six, thirty eight, thirty seven, forty one, twenty seven, twenty six, twenty two, TVs a few more forties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know what those those couple, Danny, I got totally confused. But I remember the astronomical fifty touchdown season.
Speaker 1: I was hoping that was going to throw you out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All the others are in the twenties. Huh. Damn you per fit with the back to back wins.
Speaker 5: Damn you.
Speaker 1: By the way, totally fair to want to keep your relationship private, no doubt, you know, because what good is it when you're public and everyone hasn't a stupid opinion anyway? That's true, right, he.
Speaker 9: Said in the past, he's like when I retire, he's like, I'm dropping off the face of the earth. Like you're not gonna hear from me much.
Speaker 3: He did say that that's Iowa, Sam, we got Danny g Producing, we got Dan Byer, which your update and you know about six minutes Cavino and rich on Fox Sports Radio. I often wanted to that Sam. I often wanted if if we weren't doing what we did for a living, if we weren't talking to all these great affiliates and millions of people Fox Sports Radio. iHeart like, would I be interested in social media?
Speaker 1: Do I? Would I still be scrolling and looking up stuff all day like I do? Or would I not?
Speaker 3: Like I almost admire Sam that you don't care at all, Like the fact that Sam's not on Instagram is wild to me.
Speaker 9: Well wait, wait, I mean I you saying I don't care about sports news.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not sports news. I'm saying, like, listen, Instagram. Just I don't go to social media for sports news. I'm saying, like, do you stupid social media?
Speaker 1: I'm on first, I'm on social media.
Speaker 9: I'm on like four different platforms and're just not on Instagram, which, by the way, didn't they just have to pay like millions of dollars because they found out that their product hurts like children. It's like, I'm not getting on Instagram and or TikTok. It's for narcissists. I don't care about that. That's what I'm wrong. I'm not wrong, You're wrong. It's not that I don't care. It's just like I don't need yet another platform. But first of all, if I'm already on Facebook, then Meta is just making twice as much money off me.
Speaker 1: By being on Instagram, You're really missing out on all these Jimothy the Record.
Speaker 9: Don't Yeah no, I saw the clip of Jimothy all these hot AI girls dancing around.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: All that stuff makes it onto other social media like eventually, so like, I just don't care like Instagram, like there's a bad culture.
Speaker 1: It's toxic. I just no more toxicity in my life. Okay, okay, system of a down.
Speaker 9: Maybe we'll play that next toxicity. I'm just saying I want plenty of social media. I don't want to be on anymore.
Speaker 1: Sammy pull little Aaron Rodgers card, Sammy of An, Sammy of Adell. You guys see how the owners of MySpace are plotting a comeback Toms in the news. But they love that. They want to avoid scrolling. They want it to be different than the other platforms, like less addictive.
Speaker 3: Well, I see I see headlines that scare me, Danny, and they're like, hey, don't worry everyone, no matter what your social status is. Now, in ten years, AI and robots are gonna run every industry and then you start wondering, like what is the future.
Speaker 9: I think Threads is trying to do a whole new thing too, like where they're not. It's not based on algorithms, it's based on like it's the onettributing to like threads.
Speaker 3: Threads is the one that that is the one where I said.
Speaker 1: Enough is enough. I don't even know. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Yees see, you said no to threads because in my mind, I'm like, who owns threads?
Speaker 1: Isn't it Facebook? Like that's yeah, that owns all this, that's like the sixth one. I'm like, geez, yeah, I said no. I'll do Twitter, I'll do Facebook, I'll do like LinkedIn and that's it. Oh. Look, the algorithm gives people what they want, whether they think they want it or not.
Speaker 9: You can find me on LinkedIn, but I haven't checked my account for quite some time, so remember it.
Speaker 1: Don't message me.
Speaker 3: In China, they reward great behavior and great accolades and good things, and that's how you go viral. We reward nonsense and bs. That's the world we're living in. But that's what we're choosing, you know what I mean. We're watching Jimothy the raccoon. We're watching this squirrel on the baseball diamond for thirteen minutes.
Speaker 9: We like, but there's so much time in the day, and like, how much do you devote to looking at a screen and watching squirrels and you want to know yourd raccoon, you'd be disgusted. Yeah, so where's our life going? Like we're wasting it on They're on pushback with younger people. So I have a teenage yeah want to telephones? Yeah, they they know something's not right with the life that they know they have from the beginning. Have grown up and they're like, yeah, we're not very socially.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be more to this, right, there's a guilt that we really we know life without it.
Speaker 9: But just using your brain to capture memories is like something that we're forgetting how to do.
Speaker 1: There's there's studies that talk about all this stuff, like like you've seen the famous, the famous uh pictures of sporting events with everyone with their phone up or concert compared to twenty five years ago and everyone just in the moment.
Speaker 9: Decision put it down. Yeah, it's because someone else will capture that moment for you. You can go find it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like the famous Michael Jordan photo. You know where he's dunk in from the Fountaine.
Speaker 9: Remember that picture Phil Knight. Now he's the only guy without his phone up. He's just watching the moment.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and that's the that would be the opposite, Like there's no one there standing up with a phone.
Speaker 1: Everyone's in the moment. That's the difference, You're There.
Speaker 3: Was a study I think I also read that we're not humans. Aren't designed to deal with the the feedback from so many people like are We're not designed to have the amount of so everybody's depressed. You're not supposed to know what everyone else is doing. I read an article and it was about you could say, dad, but it was about say it was comparison is the thief of joy? Comparison is the thief of joy? That well, because it is because you look on social media, like, man, everyone's in a sona in Mexico doing the backfloat.
Speaker 1: You're like, what do you know? Like everybody's got courtside tickets to the Lakers game and everybody everybody, and everyone's full of it. You're right, But Sam, there was an article I think it was comparing today's mom to a nineteen nineties mom, And the analogy was simple. It was like when your mom was raising you in the nineties, she didn't know what other moms were doing. There were no mommy blogs and oh watch it this mom's family circle. Like honestly, like there was no like TikTok mom trends and the idea of oh, well, all the other moms are buying this tumbler and all the other moms are designing their kitchen this way. The previous generations just sort of lived the idea of comparing yourself to everyone else, wasn't it.
Speaker 9: Maybe you got some input from some of the moms and dads that your children you know their parents or like at soccer practice, you chat a little bit, but you're not looking at this stuff all day.
Speaker 3: But think about how your parents even decorated their house. They you know every single decorating home trend if you're a homeowner, because it's all on your algorithm, and be like, oh man, that's how people are doing their kitchens.
Speaker 1: Now, your parents just sort of did what they did. No one saw but a couple of their friends came over the house.
Speaker 9: My mom was using like a catalog. She's like, ooh, I like that. Granted, Yeah, well, what was your screen time last week?
Speaker 3: I don't want to go I turned that off along to everybody about everybody. Go to settings right, scroll down and it says screen time those a little hour glass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, daily average. I had rich daily average.
Speaker 3: I don't want to tell you nine hours seventeen minutes.
Speaker 1: I won I beat you this week. I beat you me last time, so rich beat me last time. Ten You know what.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend's out of town, so that's probably why ten hours seven minutes.
Speaker 1: I know what that means. What does that mean? Ahead, dandy? What do you got? I mean, but it's all deleted history. That's weird. Could you do? What do you got? Honestly, I'm just on my phone looking for sports stories. Four hours thirty six minutes. Wow, and you know you got your baby boys? You have it. I do have a toddler taking up time, and I read dumb books like crime like mystery books. But I read a couple of books a month. Hey, Sam, what is your say?
Speaker 9: Well, I turned off screen times now says you'll have to turn it back on, set it up.
Speaker 1: Does your flip phone even have screen time? This is your jitterbug? I have an iPhone ten, which is not a jitterbug. But what's up Big Mike? One hour, eighteen minutes. Wow, world, Mike, you're I always think you're the greatest, but now you even prove it. Well. Even Mike is reading a poetry out of a book. I guess I'm the worst. He's a better man than us. Dron number no.
Speaker 10: And I'm coming off of a vacation where I was down it's usually about five hours. This says that I'm about three and a half nine this week.
Speaker 1: It's a great reminder keep yourself honest, because then how many times Sam makes a good point? How many times do I need to see the squirrel video from yesterday? Once was enough? Yeah, you know, and it's a thirteen minute video, but I ask you this. I didn't even know. I watched thirty seconds of it. I don't get the point.
Speaker 3: Now we turn it over to the host of Game Time, and we welcome Big Poppy for some baseball three of Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's go Iron Mike, Showtime homes Shock Diesel meets your baseball counterpart.
Speaker 1: It's a big pumpy comino in ith. I love you guys, especially in the Comino guys. The other guy he head too big.
Speaker 4: It's time for Big Poppy Baseball trivia radio game firing some MLB trivia at you.
Speaker 1: I swin hard in case I hate it.
Speaker 5: I see big Poppy for big pricess.
Speaker 1: We play game you called.
Speaker 5: That's Big Hoppy Baseball trivia.
Speaker 1: The baseball trivia. Let's hope all right? Our FSR security walking broke Poppy into the main studio copy. Hey, Pappy, Sam, you know he's good to see you, saying so good to see you. Hey, and my dog damn bye, Hey, d B something Poppy, I miss you, dB you too, a dB you my dog? YouTube Poppy, I miss you. I think about you all the dying, all the dying. Wow. Hey, I've been hearing you on the network, Poppy, on those Ethos commercials that to night. I love it those I don't know what that is, but I love it. You don't remember are doing the read? No? Are there a bit more somber? Yeah? Hey, number puppy, Let's meet the contempted puppies. Good puppy two time winner Rich Davis right over there. Hey, that's woty toy story. Pree that's right, your name pree wee And back in the house. Two time winner Dan Bayer. Hello, looking to win our brand new seeing our prize pack from the studio lines. Thank you for all the calls pouring in. Appreciate it. Mike and Oklahoma was the first three. Hey bikey, Hey, hey, hey, Mike, you make today? You went today? That's see, that's see Mike. What do you do for a living? There in open right now?
Speaker 2: I'm on my way to mPire adult Softball, so I listened to you on the way there.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Okay?
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, I know cool, I know going on bider man like you, Mike, Unlimited unlimited high Arc. Let's go Yeah, be careful.
Speaker 1: Poppy up on the screen when I screened the call, he says he's a pastor A be careful, Poppy. I love pasta. Pastor answer, I love pasta. Are you here? The rules for Big Poppy. The first contestant with two correct answers is the champion. If there's a tie, we have a tie break question. Your name is your buzzer, but you gotta wait until all three possible answers are read. If there's two wrong answers in a row, we move on to the next question. Are you ready? Let's go way ball Ay, actel b he Big Poppy round one, Okay, I was short of the Alstar wrecker. For how many strikeous did the American again? Oh? Oh, they were one short of a record? I was it was one short of an All Star raker. How many strikeouts did the American League wreck up in a twenty twenty six All Star Game? Ooh? Is it a thirteen? B fifty or C seventeen?
Speaker 5: Mike Mike, I would say it was thirteen?
Speaker 1: No, Rich Rich for the steal? Was it fifteen? All right? Rich on the fifteen? K's huh fifteen? Kays Rich on the board, we go to around two?
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, I stole a lot of basses unless I did it. Who hold the record for most consecutives stolen bases stolen base without getting caught A Vince Coleman, b Ricky Henderson or c Ichio.
Speaker 1: Mike Mike, Let's go Vince Coleman halfway to a price right, fifty straight across two different season eighty eight, nineteen eighty eight, eighty nine. But Big Poppy store based too, can't stop be the Big Poppy, DV Poppy, the Big Pop TV and Daddy G.
Speaker 3: Do you guys remember the story because you guys were living in the Midwest and the West coast. You remember the story when Vince Coleman threw fireworks at Mets fans when he played to the Mets later, So you know, the Mets were in disarray and apparently he just threw uh like fireworks offense.
Speaker 1: That's called me. That's how I always think of Rich and Mike on the board. We go to round three, Hey, pig poppy three beyond what was I once quarter saying about teammate about teammates, not teammates, teammates, teammate A we were brothers before we were champions. B If I would have been teammates with Pee Wee Denic Jeter, then I'm captain of the Yankees, would even have more titles, okay, or see, I love my teammate, and it's the one of the main reasons I hate to lose so much. Mike, Mike, Mike for the win.
Speaker 11: It's gotta be a and a.
Speaker 5: Winner.
Speaker 1: Hey, you could play him by Mike, benybody what time? Hey bet anybody gonna win? All right, past dude, We are gonna mail out a prize pack, including that summer grilling apron from CNR to Oklahoma. There. Hey, it's Betty Naties. It's a nice apron. Hey, Mike, I hope you like you all. Congratulations to thank you and Poppy, thank you. We will see you again next week. Hey, Jenny g you go with me? Bye bye, Poppy, Hey bye, Hey Woody, it's good to see you. Woody d b You're my favorite. D By Bobby, You're my favorite. God rests.
Speaker 3: Broadcast live from the Fox Sports Radio studios. And now we got to make room and time for the man. I say it's.
Speaker 1: Time for midwek Major.
Speaker 4: Come on, Covino and Rich gets you over the middle of the week with mid Week Major. Hey. I love that we throw sports and pop culture headlines and topics at the fellas, and it's like the kids.
Speaker 1: Say, that's som We definitely.
Speaker 5: Lead CNR score Midweek.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go really quick because we still got to get to Dan Buyer's update right after. We give Sammy a few minutes here. All right, we're supposed to do that first. We're rolling the two Red Love Dice. I rolled the nine, which yeah seventh, Yeah, but so Rich gets to go first? No, I go first?
Speaker 5: Oh Cold you.
Speaker 1: Broke Riches streak. All right in now, ladies and gentlemen, the most famous person besides Brian Belweezer from Iowa City, Iowa, Iowa. Sam I guess that's me, Sammy.
Speaker 9: Guys, we don't always know what's going on upstairs with Brandon Ayuk, right, especially lately. We know the acrimony between Ayuk and the Niners since last year. We know of v Ayuk's bizarre behavior at times, since his falling out the team, speeding past the stadium, his odd account of John Lynch stopping by his house. Now, after the public learned of what actually happened regarding Niners coach Kyle Shanahan's car accident, a Yuk took to Instagram Tuesday afternoon and wrote quote, you can't win the race if you crash out, followed by a boom emoji and a white flag emoji. He also wrote quote keep your head up and stay in your own lane. You go and win, followed by a checkered flag emoji. Brandon, are you taking shots at the injured Kyle Shanahan mid week or major?
Speaker 1: That's just well, it's major, but it's a weak way to get back your former coach, right, like the guy almost lost an eye pretty serious accident.
Speaker 3: So he have been the first coach with an eye patch, all patches a hula him.
Speaker 1: It was a dodgeball coach.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's in bad taste, but it seems to be a common theme for him lately. The guy's a little unhinged and I don't know, I think he needs to be looked at.
Speaker 1: I think it's major, Brendan. Iuck he will not play in the NFL again. Yeah, it's like I said, major, but weak to say something's wrong, something something. It's starting the cool d as they say, it's a low blow. I mean when someone gets physically this is business. I mean business. And then he took takes a personal shot like that. Kyle Shanahan, you know made this guy's thin van. You know, he was this coach the NFL to helped make the beginning of his career. What a what a low life, Brendan Ayuki. Yeah, not a good look, guys.
Speaker 9: A funny exchange between Yankee broadcasters Michael Kay and Joe Girardi. Plenty of downtime during baseball games for chatter, commentary and calling out your broadcasting partners.
Speaker 1: Weird habits, take and listen to this.
Speaker 13: Let's talk about what you did last half in please, all right, you ask for tea okay, hot too, hot tea?
Speaker 1: Not sure why it's I don't know if you're throw it's a little sketchy right now.
Speaker 13: Okay, And Jennifer was nice enough to give you your tea and your equal and you steeped, all right, and then you added your equal. Yep, that dissolves. That dissolves not necessarily, and you stirred it with your glasses.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know. Do you call an arm on your clients? Yeah, your glasses this part?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you know your stir because Jennifer, our stage manager, who was last time to get me the tea.
Speaker 1: Did not get me a stir. It dissolved. It does not you have to start it. Okay, this islass.
Speaker 9: Stirring your coffee or tea with an unorthodox missic mixing instrument.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Midweek major, just this whole story midweek, and it's actually major. This is not it's the Yankees. It's it's actually pretty funny exchange. And we're even Sam springing it up. It's not just my Yankee algorithm.
Speaker 3: No, this has gotten sort of like a really weak behavior that was thrown out there, you know, publicly, Like he's stirring his drink.
Speaker 1: What is dirty nasty eyeglass? Like, you know, I find I find nothing wrong with this. He's using his eyeglass and I'm to stir a drink. You know what, I've served things with.
Speaker 5: No, I don't even want to know. You're cross.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, Rich grabs fries. He grabs fries off of plates that are about to be taken by a server. That's good for the immune system.
Speaker 12: Back here smells like cheeks and you're stirring your drink with it, Like that's grong. Just that whole exchange is just like it's funny, like that's base I've heard. I remember one time Dallas Braden, I think he was with like Boog Shambi, and he just Dallas Braden kept going on about cheese, different kinds of cheeses, and Boog was like I can't.
Speaker 1: He was like, Okay, enough of this. I was like, there's let's end. To Keith Hernantha's all the time. You'll hear this like every day.
Speaker 3: But I think it's I think it's major because people are making it a big deal.
Speaker 1: But it's a pretty viral. Every question.
Speaker 3: You didn't have a stir, I'd use a dirty pin. In the studio, I'd use.
Speaker 1: A few bit. You can't wait for someone to grab you a knife. You something rich, you wouldn't clean it first, Nah, dude, I've you know, germs part of life. Bro.
Speaker 9: Girardi's also like, it'll just dissolve in there. But I also see Michael Kay's point because the flavor is.
Speaker 1: Not equally team Michael Kay.
Speaker 9: I think you need to stir it even though it dissolves, because the flavor is not equally distributed.
Speaker 1: If he took up his shoe and stirred it with his toe, that's one you noticed. Something. I love Michael Kay. I think I locked the most hours in my life with Michael Kay. But he's very pompous sometimes. And I say that respectfully. I'm glad that Joe Girardi called him out. Okay, then we'll get a dB. What do you got, geez? Let me see here the best one.
Speaker 9: All right, let's let's you know what, Let's go with the Let's go with the odyssey, Barbenheimer, Let's just go back twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Barbie and Oppenheimer came out the same summer. It was huge. Fast forward to this summer. It's the summer of the Odyssey.
Speaker 9: People are still waiting for tickets, including yours truly and just for reference, the Odyssey cost around two hundred and fifty million dollars to make, so according to Variety these numbers came out today, the Odyssey in just twelve days has surpassed seven hundred and twenty seven million dollars globally. Wow, and counting Toy Story five, the Super Mario Galaxy movie and Michael also passed a cool billion. The Odyssey will smash a cool bill. It's just a matter of when the cinema so hot right now, we're so high now midweek or major so major, so major, Because it's the only way to really enjoy a movie nowadays.
Speaker 3: We've learned it because we're so distracted with our phones and people talking at home and pausing and using the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You go to the theater get the full experience.
Speaker 3: Is latch a movie like this and Sam, to back up your stat the Odyssey is gonna surpass Oppenheimer. And what Oppenheimer made in five hundred and ninety five days, Odyssey's making in thirteen days.
Speaker 1: Like if there's still a demand for tickets.
Speaker 9: It's been out for a little less than two weeks, but it's just going to go well into August.
Speaker 3: It's great to see the box office chich Well, I would say major, but I think what's going on, what's going on under the radar is the year that Tom Holland is having. I'm not even a huge Tom Holland mega fan or anything, but between The Odyssey and now Spider Man that comes out this weekend, I'm not sure if anyone's ever been part of that much money being made in a calendar year.
Speaker 1: Right, he's so hot, right, He's like hansel Any Marriagas and Day.
Speaker 9: I mean, and he got ghosted by Erling Holland.
Speaker 1: What a great year for Holland.
Speaker 3: So you know what's crazy about the whole story, though, is Rich saw Barbie three times in the theater and he never saw Oppenheimer or the Odyssey.
Speaker 1: Well, with that said, let's go to Dan Bayer. I'm not confirming or deny. No, that's weak. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Note to self, never drink a mixed drink or a margarita drink at Rich's house because I don't know what he's stirn with Coveno and Rich.
Speaker 1: Rich. He was it who said only listen to Jimmy Buffett. He was like the burnout guy at work. Guy I worked with It and Taylor in the nineties. So the song connects all those topics. By the way, on our YouTube channel, calling in Canada says Rich would stir it with his big toe. Yeah, I would believe that based on the things.
Speaker 3: If I needed something to stir, I would use whatever I could find.
Speaker 1: If you guys ever need to do an on air bet, I think that that should be Covino's punishment that he has a coffee and his big toe his penis tie. Have you ever seen his big strange looking I tell the guys there's a gift of that with the toe going into the pool.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, as Rich pop quick reminder, tomorrow is already Thursday. The weekend unofficially begins. Thursday's the new Friday, fifties, the new forty. We might have to do old school and forty hits. Man, I don't know sixty hits sixty old sixty hits, because tomorrow we throw it back. When the clock hits fifty, we reminisce, we get you involved. We do it every Thursday on the show, So join us and before we go, Rich, maybe we can continue this tomorrow or on our bonus podcast Over Promised, which, by the way, we had Henry winkleeron last week, So catch that at Covino owner ch FSR on YouTube. Look up over Promised episode one forty eight. That's our bonus show. You could watch it.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen Ye is in the news telling fans to stop hating the new uniforms, jerseys.
Speaker 3: The Buffalo Bills. Is it called nickel City? The new Buffalo Bills, uniforms, the Nickel City they do all looked at awesome. But then again, I'm a firm believer in that people are they're allergic to change.
Speaker 1: Allergic. You know, when someone's allergic to something, they just say that, but then really not. I'm allergic. Yeah, I did that earlier today. I was allergic to Uh, what did I say? I was allergic to what did I say? Said it today on the show. I'll never ever Rich when you said it, I'm a lyric to Rich. I am penis toast.
Speaker 3: I'm allergic to the idea of I think everyone hates change.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The reality is, when was the last time and this is the proof of the pudding. When was the last time a new logo or uniform debuted and most people.
Speaker 1: Are like, that's sweet. Yo. You see anyone.
Speaker 3: Debuting new uniform, logo or look and everyone is a critic. Everyone immediately is like that's whack. Like now looking at it, I think the RAMS uniforms are sweet. That bone, that bone, gray jersey. The logo so much better than the RAMS old logo. Yet when it came out, everyone's like, who looks like the Microsoft the logo or something. When when any team changes their logo.
Speaker 1: Great Internet Explorer, Yeah that's what it was, but look like a croissant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's new to our eyes and our defense like, yeah, it takes a minute to adjust. I just think it's the old phone update analogy. We're such critics, right, you get a new date and like this thing is a week lady like this is better? Well, Alan says the new look is representative of the changes the Bills have undergone, and he's excited to wear the new all uniforms.
Speaker 1: I enjoy them. I think it's very symbolic of what we want to do and what we want to be, Alan said after the Bills first practice training camp. I understand people want the old jerseys and the old helmets and all that, but at some point, too, we're moving forward. We have to move forward and do something new, and that's what we're doing. So he's an it's an alternate, it's an all jersey, and he's like, yo, fans, chill, stop hating.
Speaker 3: Everyone's a critic. And did you see inside there expected to be worn two games just too.
Speaker 1: It used to change. And you're about to spend one thousand dollars on a ticket in our new stadium.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the stadium, to see how they actually designed one of the reinforcements in the stadium to look like a broken table.
Speaker 1: I thought that was cool. That is cool.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, Buffalo, you gotta have a great season. I think the helmet has a blue base. By the way, yeah, I think it's a little different. It looks it looks a little different. But again, no one instinct ever think about this when you're driving home from work today. Has there ever been a logo or uniform change and everyone in the city is like, well done, team, you've done. It's never in the history of sports, it's always it's always.
Speaker 1: Like Dutch stinks. It's who designs these things. Then you get used to it, and then yeah, of course, of course I can't stop with the Uh I hate the band, but the fish ice cream, oh man, fish food, fish food, I can't stop with that. And I don't need any dairy at all. I try not to Sam out of respect for you guys. What happens to you? Do you get the farts? Yeah, kind of something like that.
Speaker 3: Now we are Covino and Rich and we have prizes to give away, we have things to get to and if you want to chime in on anything you may have missed, definitely hit us up at Covino and Rich and whatever we don't have time.
Speaker 1: For goes on over Promise today.
Speaker 3: That's our bonus podcast, and I can tell you straight off the bat, who's bat now?
Speaker 1: No one on the Yankees that they ain't hitting. We're gonna talk Lebron and Jersey sales, We're gonna talk backyard activities and more on over Promised new episode today on one Uh, I'm sorry on this YouTube page Episode one at Covino on Rich FSR. Rich. We are getting a late start today because there's a story and it's old school when fifty, it's we do this every Thursday week. We go old school. And there's a.
Speaker 3: There's a story right out of here in Los Angeles at Marcial Studios. We already mentioned there's a Halloween Horror Knights, an Ozzy Osbourne announcement.
Speaker 1: This sounds like a horror night.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I know, but there's a lot of are they gonna have not this not in bad taste, but they gonna have like the ghost of Ozzy or something that Universal?
Speaker 1: Is that the vibe?
Speaker 3: I mean, because he loved that, that type of stuff. They're committed to keeping his brand alive, and they're all about AI and things like that, so it's possible. So Halloween Horror Nights, there's an Ozzy Osbourne haunted house they've announced in Orlando and California.
Speaker 1: I think there might even be Amaze.
Speaker 3: Involved in it and stuff. But there's another story in regards to Universal. It's k out of k t LA. Actually it's like a horror film going on, constant screaming and yelling, very intrusive. One neighbor told k t LA sounds like bloody murder. Neighbors complain that screams, that's like something your your parents would say, parents love that phrase. Bloody murder, screaming, bloody murder. People are so loud on the New Fast and Furious roller coaster.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, it's so intense. They're still in like detesting phases.
Speaker 3: And we have a buddy that's a writer for Universal that works there on the lot every day, and I don't want to throw his name out there, but he he told me, literally just in the past week, Danny, that from his office, the whole the whole property. The neighbors already said it's a lot and they're gonna have to do something.
Speaker 1: How scary is this ride? But the ride itself is loud.
Speaker 3: The ride is loud, like the streams of everything about it's loud, I guess.
Speaker 1: But it looks to me, Danny, like if you're if I'm a big roller coaster guy. I love those things. My daughter and I love going on and when I was a kid. But dude, if you live next to an amusement car, you must say done. Yeah, but you know you've It's like it's like living off a highway and you're, yeah, you're gonna hear cars. But yeah, but for years they've had rides there that didn't disturb them in the way this one it must be so next level.
Speaker 3: They're saying that this roller coaster might be like the coolest one.
Speaker 1: Ever, like seventy two miles per hour.
Speaker 3: It goes seventy two miles an hour, and you are like, you're sitting in like or sitting standing.
Speaker 1: In like a car, like a Fast and the Furious car. It looks dope. I can't wait to ride myself. Sixty degree spinning cars that simulate drifting cars from faster and serious unbelievable.
Speaker 3: You're like, you're in a tokyo drift. But let me tell you, it's loud. It's obnoxious, and they're gonna have to do something about it. So as the neighbors all, as your dad would say, beach and complain.
Speaker 1: There's everybody's complaining. Beach and moan. Yeah, it's beaching moan.
Speaker 3: As they all do that, it got us thinking, like, what were those neighbors you had grown up or even now.
Speaker 1: That just people in the community are complaining about the noise coming dounds. So this roller coaster is so loud that it's causing all sorts of neighborhood controversy. Got us thinking bed neighbors, worst neighbor stories, and this is where we get you involved. Every Thursday, Old School in fifty hits hit Us now at eight seven seven ninety nine on Fox. You're Worst because I think there's one relatable story that we all could get behind.
Speaker 3: Growing up, there was always that old grumpy guy in your neighborhood that made your childhood misery. Right Like even Mike who runs this place, had a similar story, but his was next level Mike. Mike's very much like sand lut Yes, but instead of the beast, there was a guy Mike who runs his place, you know, Coltstone. Mic He says that any time he would lose a ball in the neighbor's yard, they would cut it in half somehow. I don't know if they had with a saw and they would throw at the neighborhood at in half. But I've had they were like talk about like petty and wrong, like you just roll a little kid's child. There was also nasty neighbors. I'm sure you had, like an old lady that goes over by Finch it's mine.
Speaker 1: Now, there was always that guy. It was always some old hag that But then there was a grid.
Speaker 3: I just didn't understand that kids were gonna be kids and yellow and you were scared of go in his lawn and lawn and retrieve your ball. But remember how many fences we jumped though cutting Well, that's I think what Rich was gonna say. Like, looking back, you do understand more like if you saw a little kid cutting through your yard, you'd be concerned, especially if you have other kids.
Speaker 4: I not.
Speaker 3: I think about how many times we were playing Manhunt or team hide and seek.
Speaker 1: Or just up to no good. You'd be you'd be going on.
Speaker 3: Other neighbors sheds, You'd be hiding in people's yards. You'd be stepping on their flowers.
Speaker 1: And their lawn. Yo.
Speaker 3: I'd slap a kid if I saw someone, if I saw someone stepping on my roses.
Speaker 1: I think the worst neighbors. They'll remember this was a question on Brainwave back in the day. Which neighbor of the three was the worst? Remember, And I said, somebody having that big backyard party until two in the morning with a live mariachi band. Somebody's dog that yap's NonStop. Yeah. And what was the third? Maybe somebody who's I think smoking or no. A couple that argued and fought all the time, and you had to listen to people arguing. But smoking is another one because I've had a neighbor who lived downstairs from me when I lived in Burbank, and it was NonStop. Even when I closed windows, it didn't matter. Somehow the cigarette smoke got inside my apartment.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I've talked about neighbors in the past, because I'm pretty sure you guys are well aware of our video Guy spot neighbor.
Speaker 1: Did we ever tell you, guys the story of Lougi Guy?
Speaker 3: And I'll never forget the tale of Dan Byer's neighbor bouncing the basketball to dB.
Speaker 10: They were the basketball bouncing and smoke. That's right. One side was marijuana, the other side was cigars.
Speaker 1: So it was poison. Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: And everybody knows that loud basketball side, especially when there's no other sound going on at night.
Speaker 1: Like the dang.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well that's the thing. It's the bounce isn't bad. It's the clank off the rim from the rusty because it's not like it, So you really get better? Seriously, come on, yes, we're got your drum shot.
Speaker 3: It's so funny. You would say the cigar or we'd smell dB. Last night, my kids came to my softball game. I told you was the championship game last night. They have no school or camp today. They were off, so they came out late night. And you don't realize our kids generation not exposed to the stuff we were as kids. Like my grandparents were like smoking the car. My kids were like, what's that smell? And I'm like, kids, that's a that's a mix of weed and cigarettes. Look at the parking lot, all these degenerates and I was like, buddy, I know that's uh, they're just they're smoking. My son asked, what is that thing in the guy's mouth. Isn't I called a spliff? It's so funny that my old cigarette tobacco.
Speaker 1: And Mike like, that's a blunt ben Benny boy, that's that's the blunt sticky.
Speaker 3: So neighbors, let me I'll finish the story I started a second ago our video guy Spot upstairs. Let's say Spot lived an apartment, you know, four oh eight in apartment five o eight.
Speaker 1: Right above them was.
Speaker 3: A guy that would always go on his balcony and in the most gross fashion, like howk up lookies and Spot would see the spit drop keep me sitting on his balcony chilling, having a cocktail, talking to his wife or something, and would see this guy's lugies. Can you imagine trying to have like a romantic glass of wine on your balcony and the Drabboni lob above us, howking lugis that's a nightmare and spots that eventually he like would would be like are you ever getting me? And yelled enough with a guy like started banging with a broomstick like he was pret Cardner in the dugout.
Speaker 9: Like have you no awareness, dude? And he has to be yelled at enough to like be aware of this disgusting habit.
Speaker 1: And spitting like that might be one of the grossest things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can I tell you if you live in an apartment complex, which I think most of us have, and not everyone you know moves into a house right away. We've all lived apartment life in our generation. I'd imagine I always thought it was weird if someone didn't understand natural noise from neighbors, because it's like, dude, that's just part of unfortunately, like your kids are making footsteps, or you know, you share walls, you share walls, ceiling that didn't. If you don't like that, then I'm sorry. Don't live in an apartment complex with you, man, I know no one wants to be.
Speaker 9: That just shows bad, like like that's if you're hearing like loud footsteps and people talking through your ceiling, that's just like poor carpentry port.
Speaker 3: And the reality is ship they moved to a different place. I had a terrible apartment like that. I'm not well tatas. You want me to live underneath me.
Speaker 9: You want me to walk like a ninja on the balls in my face like winkletoes around.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you want me to do? Does it find around in my socks all night? There's a difference between playing music at three in the morning and being a bad neighbor. But there's also, you know, just natural like Danny, if someone was like if you if someone lived below you and like I hear a kid run around, You're like, yeah, I have a three.
Speaker 1: Year old, Yeah, what do you is understandable. But the people who sound like they're dragging furniture ahead in the morning, it's like, what are you doing? What are you doing? I know, but that's what we're discussing. And by the way, some of the best stories get some prizes. Right, I'm modeling our CNR summer grilling Apron.
Speaker 3: Yes, sweet Apron, Danny g has on right now. If you're watching at Covino on rich FSR, here's the key. I'll pull up the live chat too, because people are chiming in there eight seven seven ninety nine on Fox to call and chime in.
Speaker 1: Here's the key.
Speaker 3: If you could tell the story in twenty seconds or less and we like it. Oh yeah, that's that's that'll win you open, That'll win you an apron.
Speaker 1: And some koozies please riches OCD. But you know, I can I.
Speaker 3: Tell you, guys, did I ever tell you the time that I, uh I got reported for beating meat? It's not the first time, huh oh no, No, I was in my older part.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: I was in my apartment in Sherman Oaks and I'm not even joking. I get a knock on the door from I guess, like the you know, the woman the super of the building, like, are you guys making noise? I don't hear any noise, but there's a neighbor saying like there was some like loud banging in this apartment. I'm like, what are you talking about? You know, I got reported. This is not even I'm not be asking you. Someone had a problem for five minutes. You know, when you tenderize chicken and you and you make it, you flat out chicken, literally a tender eye that banging on my kitchen countertops for a few minutes, tenderizing meat.
Speaker 1: I got reported beating meat. In that moment, I was like, it's time, it's time to meat, It's time to leave this place. Yeah, that's that's the tough part of living with other people and you want to outgrow it. Sometimes you just can't afford to move. And that's just the situation.
Speaker 3: Did I ever tell you the college room and I got to live next door to me in the bedroom next to me in my college house.
Speaker 1: Did I ever tell you about midnight Jeff? No, midnight Jeff? This is remember Okay, I'm thinking of something else. Speaking of Spot and Lougi guy, remember his college story. He lived at some big black dude that wouldn't let him into his own room when he was getting busy. Remember that spot room did some big dude on the football teams and he was like pulling tons of tail. But he would always like lock spot out of the room because he was getting busy. That spot would be like the guys like not, He's like, no, you don't. He wouldn't let him in the room. He wouldn't let him in his own room. His name was you Gunna or something like that. Remember his name was you got you gotta get locked out. You're gonna stay outside. I didn't have to find somewhere else to sleep because you gotta getting busy tonight. And that's a true story. Our video producers, I told that story to us back in the day. Again. I'll go through speaking of the video the stories here.
Speaker 3: On our live chat YouTube at Coveno and Rich fsr gehead back to you Rich Midnight, Jeff Midnight Jeff. I lived in a college house like a lot of us did with some of your buddies, not a frat house, just like you know, you rent one of those college off campus houses, like six eight guys live in a house.
Speaker 1: And the guy that.
Speaker 3: Shared a wall with me, because you know they're you know, you buy, you get these houses, cram as many kids as you can into them.
Speaker 1: And one night he would always he was, I'll be honest, you got lucky with the ladies.
Speaker 3: He brings home one of his lady friends one night, okay, and all of a sudden, we hear, we hear Jeff. We hear midnight Jeff, which is the midnight Jeff is uh, midnight Jeff going at it, and we call them Midnight Jeff.
Speaker 1: He's hanging pictures. Yeah, he's hanging pictures because midnight Jeff, let's just say, him and the lady he was with, they were rocking the bed frame where it kept plugging and unplugging his alarm clock. So you hear Jeff and his girl going.
Speaker 3: At it, but you also hear midnight twelve am Sunday, midnight twelve.
Speaker 1: Because his alarm clock kept resetting every time. So very thoughtful Jeff. Midnight Midnight Jeff came the nickname. All right, we got loaded lines.
Speaker 3: I got more stories, But you know what we're looking for, your stories under twenty seconds, Rich says, and you can win a prize, the Summer Prize Packed time.
Speaker 1: I got a shout out there. They're both dead now.
Speaker 3: I'm sure my very kind neighbors, I guess Vinnie and Josephine. Where my next door neighbor is on Long Island as a kid, but I had one problem with him. Oh no, When the kids in the neighborhood were all playing tackle football, sometimes the game might extend onto their lawn a little bit, and that's when Vinnie would turn the sprinkler on. Oh yeah, and it was it was Danny, it was. It was obvious. It was an obvious move. It was like, because the let's say, my house is in the middle. The one neighbor to the one side of me was an old lady. That's like, I just love to see the kids having fun. She was great, missus Hanson, right, so she's cool with everyone playing. My house is in the middle, and of course the other end zone might go into Vinnie's property a little bit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, a guy would be like nope and sprinkler looking back. Though you can't blame it yet, I trying to keep his long nights. And the reason we bring this up get the kids out of there. It's alsoing fifty hits. But the story is Today Universal has launched I guess, their new roller coaster and the Furious roller Coaster, and it's so loud, so good. Everyone where screaming, and neighbors are this city, the city of the city of Studio, Universal City, Universal City, Studio City. The whole neighborhood's out of control, so terrible neighbors. That's the discussion eight seven, seven ninety nine on Fox. Who do we got, Danny. Let's start with Bobby and Main. What's up, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby Main, Hey Bobby, Hey boys.
Speaker 14: How's it going?
Speaker 1: Hey buddy?
Speaker 14: So quick twenty seconds we had the neighbors upstairs stomped around late night. We're trying to get some sleep. Once we got the Bow's nine on ones, we held them on the ceiling, let it rip. They were horrified. Two weeks later, one of the girl's boyfriends was arrested for murdering a barber in Tampa for like fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my god, finally sounds like a horrific he kept kept twenty second story. Wow, I mean terrible story, But yeah, that would rather you said, people will keep it under a minute, and they were happy, see you week.
Speaker 1: Sorry twenty second. I have my stop watching front of me.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I remember when Cavino, when you lived in Union, New Jersey and your sweet townhouse, didn't you have a neighbor that you had to confront because they would put all their cigarette butts on your walkway, on a particular in a particular bush, and like all over the walkway all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Crashyet the worst that's the butt bush. It really was.
Speaker 3: They made one bush their personal ash tray, but then it was everywhere else at the same time, and I did have to say something about it.
Speaker 1: A question.
Speaker 3: There's there's two shows where someone's done this name the second show for me in Friends and Neighbors Amanda Pete picks up the dog people. But there's a movie where it's just there's a show Paulati Billions with Paul Giamatti. I think it was Billions. Did you ever have a neighbor whose dog would do their business and you would be like, what are we doing? Because that, to me is the most offensive thing in neighbor.
Speaker 1: I would always have neighbors, you know, when you would leave your garbage cans out and then they would be emptied, but they'd still be out there. But people would always throw their doggy bag doggie bags in there and not tie them up. If they tie them up, and then they get all sticky it bottom and the.
Speaker 9: Trash is going out and there's trash in there. It's fair game, exactly trash it's gonna be picked up.
Speaker 1: Sam nailed it. That's the rule.
Speaker 3: Nailed it. Don't don't be a trash bag.
Speaker 1: Well done. Tell you buy all those Sammy rules. The Sami Sweetheart rule is legit.
Speaker 3: If it's Thursday, let's say, garbage pick up his Friday morning, Thursday night. If you're walking your dog and you see people's trash cans out.
Speaker 1: And could you could do it?
Speaker 9: Usually the trash can is open a little and me, by the way, I just want to say this so really weird.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 9: They gave the first ride of the Fast and Furious uh roller coaster to President Trump and he said this afterward.
Speaker 5: Too fast, furious.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Isn't that nuts?
Speaker 7: That's what he came like, you know, too fast, too furious, say, I'm just wanting to furious.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. They just want the first I found a way to weave in. All right, let's go to Saint Louis. Carrie is in the house. Hey Carrie, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 14: Danny?
Speaker 1: Hey, you're a live on the air with the guys right now? What's up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 14: Guys?
Speaker 11: Carry here in Saint Louis Bozo guy Steel Rivers.
Speaker 2: So my neighbor inherited like a house that looks like the soprano's house from his dad when he died, and millions of dollars and he went nuts. He parties, he went to casinos, he got prostitutes.
Speaker 11: And he this past Thanksgiving, he had a prostitute.
Speaker 2: Over there and he overdosed and died. So the prostitute went in and squatted the house and she turned it into a brothel for the past six months now. She overdosed on Easter during my kids Easter a hunt, but she lived.
Speaker 14: She got some fenanyl.
Speaker 2: She called the ambulance and got her the futinyl and she lived.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then we changed the locks and we got her out, and there were some pitchforks and some uh and some uh and tortures with the neighbors on the phone and never after.
Speaker 3: What that hell is going on in your neighborhood, dude, this is a wild story. Yeah, these neighbor stories are way next level. If we give you, if we give you an apron, can you promise to invite these people over for the barbecue?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like this actually makes my neighbor stories feel so much better, Like you want to keep carry on hold? Maybe? Yeah, keep my hole right. I just saw because I don't know anyone else whose neighbors turned their house into a brothel. No, like put this in perspective, because this was what I was going to say next, Yeah, Colin and can It reminded me when I lived in Woodland Hills, I had a neighbor.
Speaker 3: His name was Art. We caught him stealing water from from my spickett, Like multiple times he would go, there were buckets right, waters had to get him. It was during a drought he would try to fill up.
Speaker 1: So he would go. He would fill up buckets of water from my house and take it back. And my ex had to confront them on it and it was so embarrassing. Dude, She's like, why are you stealing all water? I remember, I remember another neighbor you had. You had a neighbor, what we'll call him Frankie. Yeah, this guy tried to convince Cavino that like multiple times, pulsive liars. Multiple times he's been a billionaire, but secretly he lives his humble.
Speaker 3: Life over and over again. He had compulsive line like your next door neighbor, your billionaire I lived next to guys that we called the Devil's rejects because they were like these hillbilly like inbred, no teeth, mutant looking people that just they all.
Speaker 1: Wore like you know, what do you call those tank tops? Rich? It was the politically correct way. I think he just has to say take Yeah, they're undershirts and are tidy white in work boots, and they'd come out like EO. They had pit bulls, they had work in their backyard. They were doing they were doing bench press on the front lawn. Hey, their pitpulls got into my yard one time, almost killed my dogs. I haven't had a little kid at the time. All sorts of havoc they were causing, right, true story. They had people come out in front of the house they and they're like they wanted their money. They started shooting at the house that they lived in, like right next door, right next door to me, because those they owed other people money. So like, I lived to what we called the Devil's rejects for years and years. But these stories you guys are telling her Craiz did you guys, you guys know they rebranded those shirts.
Speaker 3: That's it's not a joke. I heard that you now call those tank tops wife pleasers.
Speaker 1: Wife pleasers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would wear wife pleasers and just wife pleasers all the time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: It's nice to say that, right, wife pleas I think they're ugly, so I don't know they're not pleasing me.
Speaker 3: Nobody called sammy pleasers. All right, So let's take one more phone call for now. We've all had miserable neighbors. We want to hear your stories to make, you know, make us.
Speaker 1: Feel all right. To bretton Colorado, Hey.
Speaker 5: Brett, Hey, how's it going guys?
Speaker 11: Yeah, to go to go along with the butt bush thing. My life and I lived in a apartment in the middle floor and the downstairs neighbors use the smoke butts all the time and put them out whatever. One night, my wife and I are sitting in the condo and just smoke just like is billowing into our place, and I'm like, what is going on on? I walk out there the butt this like old school back in the day. It was a Folgers can, right, a Folger's coffee can full of sand and back to the top with butts. They put them in and just walked away, and the things just like smoldering, like I you catch the whole place on fire. They're drunk to this gunk. I go down there, knock on the door, like, yo, do you all know that? Like this, your butt can's on fire? Huh what they opened up the back door smoke. I'll come to you, yes, put out, come on guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I hate that, bro. It's just such a lack of speck too. And sometimes it happens when when you own and they rent and things like that, like or just some people just don't care.
Speaker 3: Why I made me not not to be not to be stereotypical, but most people, if you're renting in a neighborhood where people have bought their place, see there is a little more proud you taken if you own the place.
Speaker 1: So sometimes if there's a.
Speaker 3: Renter, you realize, like they just did not do they're.
Speaker 1: Not going to care.
Speaker 9: I lived in a student area of the University of Iowa, and I remember I lived on the ground floor. It was kind of it was like halfway underground. I had a neighbor who was like Caddy corner like diagonal with me. He would play really really loud, like death metal like that was horrible, and then he'd have his buddies over and they would all be like on this deck. They oversaw like part of the second half, the upper half of the apartment. They'd be smoking. They drop their beer bottles, they'd smash on the cement right outside of my place. They drop beer bottles, they drop their cigarette butts. They were loud, like they were nice guys when you talk to them, but I also also like that you're horrible people, you know.
Speaker 1: I was. I was thinking of Sam, we'll think a few more, we'll wrap this up and move on. Danny. Who was that show you loved it? Was it?
Speaker 3: This Fool fool Oh, This Fool Yeah, with Chris Estrada and Felipe Sara. Very funny show, Frankie. One of the It was a Vato Hulu show. It was a Vattal Halusha show. But I remember Cavino turned me onto it.
Speaker 1: It was funny. Michael Imperiali was on it.
Speaker 3: One of the plot lines was that one of the neighborhoods got a rooster and everyone in the neighborhood wanted to kill the roosters. He's like, what, it's my rooster And then I was like, yo, we're gonna kill the rooster. Because it went wild every morning at five six in the morning. That show shit had never been canceled. I was gonna stand by that show. I admire so much. I talk way too much about Tom Brady. We always talk about how post football, the guy's even cooler. Who's better than Tom Brady? He jumped in a lake.
Speaker 1: Or an ocean.
Speaker 3: He's on a boat a week in Alaska with my three best friends. It was a post he put out the trip of a lifetime. And I'm not debaiting that he went to Alaska with his kids and had some beautiful pictures. But the reason we waited till Friday to talk about this one is because I didn't realize at first what was going on in this photo.
Speaker 1: First of my oh, look at him jumping, jumping in this beautiful body of water, Like, wait a minute, it's Tom Brady holding his nose. Yes, yes, he is. And I didn't see it right away. We would have talked about this on Wednesday had I seen it, had I noticed that he didn't see this till Saturday. Seriously, what is that? He's a Hall of fame, He's the goat. He has to hold his nose when jumping into a lake, I will, I will, this is this is a hill, I'll die on a grown man or a woman. No one should hold their nose. My kids are.
Speaker 3: Six and nine and I've already been like, no, no, we don't hold their nose. St family doesn't hold noses. I remember in the eighties there was a time where you ever had that friend. That's the real reason Giselle got Yeah, that was like debating what should I do, and all of a sudden she saw him hold his nose.
Speaker 1: That was the final straw. What's worse that? Or Covino on the stand up paddle board? Oh yeah, do you remember that? And that was the weakest. But but Danny, I do think there's something very by the way I fell in front of my girlfriend off the multiple times off did she say to you? Yeah, she said I gave her the dick. Yeah, ruined, like ruined any steamy time. I'll tell you that I'm Brady holding his nose, though I don't know how. I don't know how you do it, Like I was saying in the nineties, do you remember there was a time period where there are certain kids that would trow up with like the community pool with like nose plug like the nose clip like I'm here, I'm here to do some swimming. I don't know, dB, please tell me.
Speaker 10: You're not a nosehold hundred present holder have been since day one. You guys sound like idiots. Yeah, sound like elitist jerks.
Speaker 1: Right now, buy you nose plugs for Christmas.
Speaker 10: I don't use a nose plug. I plug my nose. Steve did it straight. I don't need those plugs. I just put my and there.
Speaker 1: But he does the old Ray ramono. Hey, what's going on? I don't know?
Speaker 3: To me, then don't jump in the pool. So walking if you have to hold your nose, walk.
Speaker 1: Into the pool. It's really funny like step.
Speaker 3: But because I think you know anyone that follows Tom Brady or you just follow anything on social media, this picture was virals tom Brady, I did not notice. You probably didn't notice that he's holding his nose when jump when doing his cannon ball, when he's jumping into the Alaskan Ocean. Do people that hold the nose just think water is going to.
Speaker 5: Go up it?
Speaker 9: I mean it does sometimes get up pick in your sinuses. It's not a good feeling.
Speaker 1: Gabriel Moreno on our YouTube page, he says, my wife is a nose holder, and she tried to teach it to my son. It almost ruined our marriage. I'm one hundred percent with CNR.
Speaker 3: He has the lame look for like an NFL superstar, right, I mean, I'm not gonna judge any regular fella. He's just being a little vulnerable. But it's also his main pick. You're right, maybe it is the vulnerability that the women claim they want. David, did you have a bad experience where like just water went up your nose and you're.
Speaker 10: Like, every time it does. I don't know how people do it. I have no idea on how it doesn't go up your nose.
Speaker 3: Maybe everyone that holds their nose just maybe maybe you don't have the ability to sort of close it off or something. Maybe you subconsciously breathe out your nose in that moment of impact.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But what's the funnier about it is there's a whole carousel of beautiful pictures from his trip to Alaska with his family, and that's the one he chose as the main one.
Speaker 1: All Right, we got Brainwave next. Covino and Rich.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the movies, Enjoy some sports, some good games, and now it's time to enjoy some prizes in a game we call Brainwave.
Speaker 5: Let's go do Coveno and Rich really share the same brain.
Speaker 4: Shout and Chatty Rave something Joe Demasure You is their crew not far behind.
Speaker 5: We're one. Welcome to Brainwave. Try to make sense of the brain.
Speaker 1: It's easy.
Speaker 4: We drop fun, sports, music, and entertainment questions, and if you match with enough of these bosas, you win.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 10: On the count of three, rebe brainway one two, three, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, In guys, you're on the same way blank right now, all right, happy Friday. Let's get it going. The questions in this game are all subjective. You just need to try and match the brain of CNR and the crew. All right, Gonna get our contestant from the studio lines, and then I'll explain the rules. Matt in Chico, California was the first three. Hey what's up, Matt?
Speaker 12: Matt?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Hey Matt? What do you do for a living?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 6: I'm a delivery driver.
Speaker 1: For afice Sheepo. Okay, cool, nice man. The guys are messing around with their dry erase.
Speaker 3: Boards, wrote I wrote, Rich loves taboo, but that already knows what it is.
Speaker 1: I wrote Rich loves Taboo from the black eyed Peas, Right, Matt, turn out random black eyed p for Jack. I think you love taboo. You know who it is. Here's how the game works. I have five rounds ready to go. Our contestant, you, Matt, need to win two of the rounds to be the champ and walk away with one of those hot se in our summer grilling aprons. I'm gonna ask a question and then give three equal answers to choose from the six of us on the show. Here are going to write down our answers on the dry erase boards instead of goofing around with them, and then on the count of three, you shout out your answer, trying to match with four out of the six of us to win the round or no matter Matt's answer, If all six of us happen to match, it is a backdoor cover. All right, All right, round one, you guys ready, let's go. Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the relationship category. Your partner wins a free trip, but because of your work schedule, you can't go. Who should they take their best friend, a family member or go alone. I think about it. Your partner wins a free trip, but because of your schedule, you can't go. Who should they take their best friend, a family member, or go alone? Locked in loading, locked, cool and Matt. We need your answer on the count of three, one, two, three, best friend, he says, best friend, Steve Covino. Let's say you absolutely, best friend, because you want to ensure a great time.
Speaker 3: Right, family could be annoying. Best friend, you know you can have a good time. Nobody who would make their spouse go alone?
Speaker 1: One of the guys on the ultimatum, Yes, seriously, she said that one thing is.
Speaker 3: A sleezy looking the sleeky looking guy with a slick hair, he told the girl.
Speaker 1: He was with, Like, you're not allowed to have friends, I'm stated, he said, best friend. Okay, let's go. Emmy sitting in for the game here, who'd you say? Oh this microphone button there? Hold on? Sorry, technical error back here check chuck, chuck.
Speaker 5: Technical error.
Speaker 1: Emmy, Well, he said, best friend too. All right, so three for three we need one more point, Dan Bayer, you got it here, bff, best friend okay. Internet on Internet argued about this one a little bit. There's more jealous people out there than you think. Oh I also said best friend. Oh yeah, look at it said go have a great time with your best team. All right, so we would have been six or six anyways over here, all right, Matt, you're halfway to seeing our grill and apron already. Let's go to the let's go to the sports category in training camp. A significant injury to which position on your favorite football team would hurt the start of the season. More you're running back, you're starting running back, you're starting middle linebacker, or you're starting left tackle. All right, so it's training camp right now. Significant injury to which position on your favorite football team would hurt the start of the season for them. More you're starting running back, you're starting middle linebacker, or you're starting left tackle. Everybody locked, locked, yes, okay, and Matt, we need your answer. One, two, three, left tackle, He says, left tackle. We go in reverse order. Iowa, Samuel, what do you think, Matt? We are on the same brain wave. I think you lose Your left tackle throws everything off. They call him the mic linebacker. He's like the brain of your defense. So I went middle linebacker, Dan Beyer ball noer is no left tackle. All right, left tackle, Emmy, I went running back. I need that truck. I feel like you could spot start all these guys, but left tackle must protect the quarterback. It comes down to cove.
Speaker 3: I was on the same brain wave as Danny g It's that brain of the defense linebacker. All right, yeah, I can get it now. But that's that was my first.
Speaker 1: It's okay, we got more categories here. Let's go to round three. I'm calling this the getting sniped category. Well, go back to that last one.
Speaker 3: Use my team that's injured more than any other team, Trent Williams.
Speaker 1: That changes everything. I know, not everyone's big Trent, but I think about that. Starting that starting left tackle is make or break any of to developed rhythm.
Speaker 9: And it's like, and so you need you need an offensive line, a healthy one, to open up holes for.
Speaker 1: Whatever whoever running back that might be exactly your team has been a thin linebacker's mind has for so many years.
Speaker 3: Everyone can make their own reason. I just know that I've seen teams fall apart without their left tackle.
Speaker 10: Danny's team also hasn't had an offensive line healthy for a while as well.
Speaker 1: Very true, all right, round round three, getting sniped Wesley Snipes turned sixty four today. So tell me this which legal charge against you would keep you up the most at night? Tax evasion, credit card fraud, or insider trading. He got accused of all these things. He got he no, he got in trouble for tax evasion. So I'm saying, which of these three would keep you up the most at night in his honor? Tax evasion, credit card fraud, or insider trading? Basically, which would you least want your name attached to? Okay, all right, we're all writing our answers down, all right, all right? Which keeps you up the most at night if you have one of these charges? Everybody locked in? All right? Matt one, two three, he says, tax evasion. Steve Covino, what you say? Oh it sounds to me? No, no, no, no, yeah, I'm up. I'm up. That recently haunted Carlos smithsia, right, I don't know. I hear about that a lot. So not that it's okay, they're all terrible, but the most like low life answer would be credit card fraud. I thought, what a trash bag my thoughts. Alright, So first of all, this first one again, tax evasion.
Speaker 3: A lot of times when people do shenanigans with taxes, they had the opportunity before they go to prison like that, can you pay it? Credit card fraud depends on if the person you frauded wants the charges pressed.
Speaker 1: Instid of trading.
Speaker 3: You're ft if you somehow get accused of inside of trading.
Speaker 1: I watched it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I watched too many like money shows, but you get you would get screwed.
Speaker 8: All right, Emmy, I've got tox evasion because IRS doesn't play.
Speaker 1: All right, dB.
Speaker 10: I think we can all understand and not wanting to pay taxes and who wouldn't want some inside information?
Speaker 1: But credit card fraud is all on you edge. Yeah, that's true. You know, I think insider trading rich. I'm on the same brain wave as you. I think you can get up to twenty years for that, So that should probably keep you up the most that night. Iowa, Sam, We're all over the place, and you were right Cove. It was we switched back and forth technic technical.
Speaker 9: I think I said credit card fraud because that's you're it's like stealing someone's identity.
Speaker 1: Is I should have said that to That's that's like dirt bank behavior. Yeah, somebody who coaches now that we all know still has that following him around it this day. All right, let's go to round four. You have two more categories here, Matt, to get one to win. Let's go to music. Which one of these one hit wonder jams would get the biggest reaction at your backyard party. Let's say it's forty to fifty year olds there with you. Which of these one hit wonder jams would get the biggest reaction at your back door backyard party?
Speaker 3: Patron all the picture in all the middle aged bought moms and dads from my kids teams, exact.
Speaker 1: Exact, That's exactly what I was thinking about to fifty year old. Okay, let's go all right here, here's the three one hit wonders. What's up by four non blondes Cavino? Could you sing a little bit of that for us? And dah say hey yay, yayyay, hey yay. You don't want to give the beginning of this twenty five years bet that's why that was a one hit one, Thank you, matt. Uh. The second song to choose from Mambo number five by lou Bega. Hey, Rich, would you like to sing that one? By my side or Informer by snow Iowa, Sam, would you sing some of that info map? Yeah? All right, So which of those one hit wonder jams we get the biggest reaction at your backyard party? Four non blondes lou Bega for Snow, all writing our answers down, Oh man, I know tough one. All right? Everybody locked in? Yes, okay, locked in, Matt. We need your answer on the count of three, one, two, three, first one, four non blondes. Okay, Now we start with Iowa Sam.
Speaker 9: Well, you already tipped off my answer. I don't want lou Bega within five hundred yards of my home. And four non blondes is fine. But I went with informer and by snow.
Speaker 1: He gets a point for me. I said, four non blondes the way seeing our were harmonizing. I've heard people do that when you play it on big speakers.
Speaker 10: Dan Byer, I added snowflakes so you can see it on the stream. Informer for snow.
Speaker 1: All right, Emmy, I've got mambo number five. What's one through four? Anybody knows it's not hits Rich Davis, Yo, Snow is a hit Informer.
Speaker 5: That's that's retro.
Speaker 1: People would love that, all right, So matthat mathematically he's out of it with Covino snow turn in former.
Speaker 3: As soon as those horns hit ban it, I'd be pumped.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: All right, it comes down to the last category, Matt. Let's go back to sports. Your favorite baseball team is in last place right now in July thirty first, Sorry, Rich, What would you rather see? They go on a wind streak but still have no shot at the wild card. They hold steady with the roster and re group in the off season, or they build for the future by trading away a couple players before the deadline next week. So the three choices. They go on a win streak but still don't make the wild card, they hold steady with the roster and regroup in the off season, or they build for the future by trading away a couple players before the deadline next week. All right, we're all writing our answers down. Everybody locked, locked, locked, all right, Matt. On the count of three, we need your answer. One, two, three. I'm an aetan bil for the future. Trade away, he says, Trade away, Steve Covino, What do you think? I don't know, I'm a sucker. I want to see the win streak. Sorry, I want to see something to rout for rich Davis Metts suck trade them all, trade all the point. I think it's time to regroup, regroup, he says, dB. Wait, wait which ones regroup? That was the second one. This is not a point for dB. Sell sell sell, trade him. I'm like Covino, I'd rather get some good mojo going with the way Street. So you the Mets, what would winning do it now?
Speaker 3: That keeps something to watching, something to some momentum into next season.
Speaker 9: Maybe I said, hold steady.
Speaker 1: Sorry, dude, Matt, We thank you for listening every day there in Chico, and thanks for playing the game. Thank you very much. Man. Later, that's the name of the game, brainway. He started, he started so well, he won the first round then couldn't That was an easy one, sorry, man, that one was. Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 3: Inform, Yeah, snowball turn in former and not a very popular karaoke song.
Speaker 1: No, that's a great one. I like it. What was the other one he had? I don't know. It was, uh, but I need another level? Do you remember that?
Speaker 5: But no?
Speaker 1: It was something about but I need another level?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Covino and rich On Fox Sports Radio. Don't miss our Best of the Week podcast. Remember it drops tomorrow morning, six am Eastern on Apple or wherever you get your podcasts. Just search Covino and Rich. Danny G produces our best of the week.
Speaker 1: Is it Girl? I've been hurt by Girl? I've been hurt. I've been hurt, but I need another level.
Speaker 9: Cove real quick. Do you remember Jim Carrey on in Living Color? He he clowned on Vanilla Ice, Andy did an Informer music.
Speaker 1: I remember the Vanilla Ice. I don't remember white rappers were getting clowned on by Carrey.
Speaker 3: Girl, I've been hurt? Which Cavino just saying that was a top twenty hit. I'm not saying it was a hit, but can you call snow in Former one hit? Wonder if they had another song that former was so big?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rich, it's it was such a big hit. He couldn't even recover from it. No, of course, but I'm saying technically if it wasn't a number one, so yeah.
Speaker 3: But no, But I'm saying if he had another song that was a top twenty. It's hard to say one hit one.
Speaker 1: Day, but snow Informer still listed as one of the top one hit Wonders of the nineties, are you're right? Hey, well, thank you guys for playing brain Wave. Thank you guys for hanging out with us all week. Now it's time for weekend hob nominal. Let's do it live in for the weekend.
Speaker 4: You're winning bets for talking points if you get stuck socializing.
Speaker 1: You ever done anything dangerous? You ever dance with the devil in the panel line?
Speaker 5: Friday brings us weekend hob no getting.
Speaker 1: You ready for Monday, so you know what's going on, so you know what to talk about. Now.
Speaker 3: I gotta give Danny g to credit because he got on. He's like, yo, man, you're making me said, you're not taking my advice.
Speaker 2: Bo.
Speaker 1: He's like, you gotta watch Kate Foz send you whack whack whack if you're not watching this. So I got Apple TV. I started watching Kate Fear and now I can't wait for the final episode tonight. Let's go.
Speaker 3: You get the new episode, the final episode, long waited final episode of Kate Fear Night on Apple TV. UFC Fight Night Metitch versus Rodriguez. So you got some UFC tomorrow night and some boxing. You got Lamont Roach versus William Zapeta on his owne so that'll be on his zone for the.
Speaker 1: WBC Lightweight strat Roach. Zapeta over promises our bonus pod. You could watch it, you could listen, but it's a show twenty two to twenty three minutes. Watch it and enjoy it. We talk about the Lebron jersey rage, Lebron's selling jerseys man and the rules of jerseys. We talk about ASU. They now have influencer as a major at ASU. Would you pay for your kids tuition if they wanted to be an influencer major? We talk about that and more, plus backyard must haves like backyard activity must haves. As we get into August, it's all on over promised episode one nine right here on our YouTube channel. All Right, documentaries.
Speaker 3: If you're into documentaries, I don't know if you guys have watched any of these. Give me the thumbs up or thumbs down. Toxic Love Story good one yeah, yeah, all right. As we say, this is about a woman that almost ends up like in prison. I don't want to give the details, but it's worth the watch. Got a crazy X right, it's a wild story. The if you're off man, it's so disturbing, but Idaho murders those college kids that got killed. There's a new documentary with more details about that horrific crime.
Speaker 1: I saw you saw. He's trying to change his pleats and not guilty. I saw it.
Speaker 3: Bombing of pan Am one oh three. Another sad documentary. Maybe it's maybe it's not a sad documentary weekend? How about we light it up with seventy two? Did you see this one? It is a movie featuring Kevin Hart.
Speaker 1: It's described as to save his career in Marcelo Hernandez. Yeah one Marcelo Hernandez. He's a forty something and to save his career, he thinks it's a good idea to join all the young dudes at his office for a bachelor party weekend. Haven't we seen a movie like this before? Heard? Is just okay? But I like both guys and they have great chemistry, Marcelo and Kevin Hard.
Speaker 3: So listen, it's an hour and forty minutes. If you can't give up that, then you know what do you want me to tell you himself? That's what I got to say.
Speaker 1: That's on Netflix. If I would get to the theater having a toddler, I would love to go to Spider Man, and in fact, Code might let me watch half that it's his birthday weekend. So see you guys at Chuck E Cheese on Sunday, Cheese, Brenda my watch. He wants to watch the Devilwares product too. It is now on Disney Plus. Cool if you're a fan of the first one that's now available. The first one was really good, a really good movie.
Speaker 3: If you ever had a tough boss. I think anybody could relate to that movie. I was Sam, what are you watching?
Speaker 1: Buddy?
Speaker 9: If you got no w n B A wee tonight, maybe you'll try to find a ticket to the Odyssey tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You know you in it?
Speaker 1: Got Danny G's a birthday party. I'll be there. Well are you gonna be playing? Uh? What are you gonna play? It that you try to knock the little Uh?
Speaker 9: I hadn't been inside of Chuck E Cheese for decades, So we'll see it's gonna do in the ballpit.
Speaker 1: There you go. We'll see you guys on Monday. Have a great one. Until then, I riven there. Maybe the promise Today's Friday.
Speaker 5: Later