Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Everyone?
Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of Happy Hour. This is a special episode because we got none other than Hannah Brown here. Hannah, how are we doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. How are y'all good?
Speaker 3: I'm here too. I'm also here, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm very chaotic and I show.
Speaker 4: I never know, Hannah, if Joe's going to introduce me or not. It's like hit or mess.
Speaker 3: Like sometimes it's like it's.
Speaker 4: Me, Joe and Serena, And sometimes he's like it's me Joe and I'm here with our guests.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, and me too.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know what. I like to always switch it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, keeps you on my toes.
Speaker 2: It's never a dull.
Speaker 3: Moment over here.
Speaker 1: Keep it fresh. So, Hannah, you got so much going on. You have your new podcast Better Tomorrow, you have a new book coming out, you are newly engaged, you moved to Nashville. So much going on, and you were just in this episode of Bachelor in Paradise. So, Hannah, you.
Speaker 3: Must be tired. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's been so good. I mean, I'm always tired, but I have to sleep disorders just because I can just fall asleep anywhere but no, it's been really fun. I'm excited for the season of life. I feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be and I'm getting to do some fun projects. Then it was great to be able to go back and beyond Bachelor in Paradise because it's been a minute, so it was fun and everything going on, just like personally, it's just been a real blessing. It's a good place to be. So all all being tired is worth it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. We're actually going to get it. We want to get into all that, but let's get into paradise first. And like you said, it's been a minute since you've been back in Bachelor Nation? Why why why'd you do it? Why did you come back?
Speaker 3: Where have you been? Welcome back for happing to see you? What made you come back?
Speaker 2: I I've all look, I'm so thankful for a Rachelor Nation. That's the only reason I get to do everything that I've gotten to do. I think I did take some time, like for myself, anything really emotional or like big decisions of your life being captured in front for like the world to see. I think take some time to like process and I think in that. I think it was healthy for me to be able to just like focus on myself and some of the things that I wanted to do. But I will always think of Bachelor Nation as a part, like I'm a part of the family. So it was just the right time and the right place for me to be to be able to like truly be excited and present and want to be able to be a part of everything like that was important to me. I didn't want to have to like fake it and actually still just in my own shit. And so I think that's why, because I really truly am I do believe that this is a great franchise and has had a lot of success, and so I want to be able to root and rally for other people going on on this crazy journey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It is. It's very crazy. Was is there a part of you you think, after you know, you leave the Bachelor, you become the bachelorette, so you never get a chance to go to paradise. Was there ever a part of you that kind of wanted to see what that was all about?
Speaker 3: A little paradise fomo if you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think paradise is a really good concept of how to actually meet somebody. Of course, I'm so excited Bachelorette. I mean that was like a dream. But I do think it is a lot more difficult to date that way, and Paradise just seems like more fun and relaxed and you actually get to like meet, you have more of a decision of who you date, I guess, instead of just like showing up for one person and like trying to make yourself all in love with them or you know, vice versa. Like you only get this amount of guys in you. You don't know if they actually want to date you or not. It's just you're the only options. Which I think what makes Bachelor and Paradise work so well is like you have decisions. You have like it's more like the real world, Like you get options. Yeah, if both people are attracted to each other and you're not just like stuck there.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're not like, oh, you just picked me because I was the only girl in a friend of you.
Speaker 3: You get me. There's a lot of girls and you like to be back, Like it feels a little more normal. You have a little more like control.
Speaker 2: And I think it's great, Like you're not like travel even though like The travel is so fun when you're on Bachelor and Bachelorett. I think it's easier to to form a relationship kind of being settled in one place, but also it's like you're in next which is great. I think there's a lot to it that. Yeah, I guess. I'm sure the party was fun, but it wasn't meant to be for me to be there, but it was great to be able to pop in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was meant for you to be there as a guest this season, which was so fun. I know the viewers were so excited to see you. Obviously, the men also seemed quite excited to see you. Because a woman a little nervous to see you. We had a mixed bag reaction for sure. Yeah, it was feeling like walking down those steps and having them all be like, oh my god, is that Hannah Brow?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is she dating?
Speaker 3: Is she here for a date?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Why she was so?
Speaker 2: What's so messed up? I loved it. I don't know. I have much drama in my life now, but somehow, whenever I get back in the Bachelor road, I'm like, like, I love that feeling of like kind of like fucking somebody for a second. Like I talk about it in therapy a lot. I'm like, why is drama free? So like hard? But when I got back there, I'm like, I'm back baby, Like let's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, it's like with a few places of life, you have permission to create drama with like less percussions than in real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So I thought it was harmless drama, you know, like you're like, I'm not hurt.
Speaker 2: It was like for like five seconds, they thought, oh, what's going on?
Speaker 4: But did any of the guys like really try to make a move, Like I know, you know, we know that you're now engaged, but at the time when you were down there, there was some confusion about your relationships. Has where any of the guys like kind of gutting for a potential date with you?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I think they were all just like I think they were like, what's happening? What are you doing? But I don't know. It was it was interesting. I think already there are there's some guys that already are like kind of in their feels about some girls. So you could really see that. I was like, wow, we are we're falling a far fast so no, I mean I think there were some guys that were like maybe like I tried my acting skies a little bit, but also was like not gonna lie because I don't know, I think my thoughts, So what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, You're not gonna like start actively flirting with yes, but.
Speaker 2: It was it was fun to see everybody's reaction of like what are you doing here? And I'm like, I don't know, I'm just just here to hang have more reader too, So yeah, it was it was cool to see everybody's reaction. And I've just now like kind of started watching everything back, so it's cool because I obviously hadn't seen Charity season yet. That was like my first time meeting some of those guys and then getting to watch Charity Season back. It was it was funny because like I had already met Braden and then got to watch like all his stuff and say thing with like Air and b and like Sean, Like I got to meet all of them, and it was it was cool to be able to feel like a part of it again and like I really know who's who in some.
Speaker 4: Way when you watch Charity Season back having met the guys like for a brief second, was there anyone that surprised you where you're like, oh, I wouldn't have expected that based on like my like my quick interaction with them on the page.
Speaker 2: No, I was like this makes toast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like all of this ads right up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like because like the whole like Branden stuff watching that bad like it did not surprise me at all. I thought he was entertaining. I enjoyed watching. That's why I messed up, Like I love the people that cause the drama, and I'm like, what, that's why I wasn't successful. That's why did they probably work out for me? But it was. It was great. So yeah, I didn't surprising that much. I will say brand In a little bit of how when I met him in at Bachelor in Paradise, I feel like he was like falling. He's like kind of falling hard.
Speaker 1: I think he is. Yeah, I think he really is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said I love a charity of like, I don't know if this can work. That surprised me because of the experience I had with him of like feeling like he was like he's all in. So I'm excited to see how that continues throughout the season.
Speaker 3: Me too, Me too.
Speaker 4: I'm curious to see if we see kind of like a repeat of him with Charity where he's like, I don't know, or if maybe this format like works a little bit better for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: All right, let's jump to the truth circle. Because I even I told you, and I'm like, look at you. Could see your face when you realize that whatever you asked them they were going to answer truthfully. It was. It was crazy because I was like, they could just lie, but they just felt like they had to tell you the truth. Yeah, and it was. It had to be so much fun. I watched it. I was I was jealous. I'm like, that has to be being you in that situation. It had to be a blast. Can you talk?
Speaker 2: It was so fun And I tried to like be like really serious about like it is true. I think you do have to be if you're going to start a relationship, like there has to be some honesty, and like, I think in that situation you might try to want to like play it cool, but I mean, as you guys know, you don't have that much time. So I kind of tried to like like hone in on, like it's important to be honest. It was great. When they actually were, I was like, peace, so fun and like, what is happening? And it was cool because I guess said, I hadn't seen Charity season, so I didn't know all the beef between all the boys at all. What is happening? So I put all the pieces together there obviously after watching the season, and now I really know what I was sitting in and I'm like, this is awesome. This is some some shit that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there was definitely And when people started like being like, oh yeah, like I'm with this person, like I would kiss that person, or like I'm with this person, but I'm still waiting for these people to come down, I was like, what is happening right now?
Speaker 3: Like some of this you could keep to yourselfs guy.
Speaker 1: Well, hot Sean's like I still like Jess, I still like her?
Speaker 4: Was there what would you say? Were the things that kind of surprised you the most? I mean we saw mostly like we saw a cat name some names that she was still interested in. We saw a hot Sean say that he was interested in Jess, But like, was there anything maybe we didn't see that you were like this was crazy or really shocking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it wasn't shown in the episode, but I at the time didn't understand some of the drama with all the guys there and some of like I think there was like bleating that was going on on the line. I'm like, what are these children? I mean, I think I'm just I'm just so removed from it. And then coming back and then realizing that like all these guys had some unresolved issues with each other that I think they were like working on was interesting because it's usually the girls that are like that, it seems like, but it was like the beef with the guys, and so do.
Speaker 1: You know what that? Do you know what that beef was? Because well, they they posted their headshots from the show and at the bottom of it they put hashtag FP.
Speaker 4: No no HASHTIG I think, just like they like put their caption and then like below it they put FP like eighteen of the guys or something from Charity season.
Speaker 2: And this guy was on for one episode. I'm like, what did he do to y'all in like a few hours of being like some little like sitting around eating and waiting to talk to Charity, Like, what did what did this guy do to get y'all? So upset.
Speaker 4: So and so for people listening who maybe don't know exactly what we're talking about, the FP stood for Fuck Peter, and Peter is pilot p Peter from this current not the OG pilot p but Peter from this current season of Paradise. He was a night one guy on Charity season and the guys just really don't like him. And we kind of see that unfolding also with Aaron s and him this episode. But I'm surprised that that's like still going on. I wonder if we're gonna see more of that this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder. I mean, it definitely seemed line there was still some underlying like stuff within the guys going on. Yeah, you know, I'm hoping to trude circle like help helped him out. Who knows. I don't know if I really bring them peace, But I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if you could compare it to like group therapy, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we've got some issues here. Yeah, So that was like just surprising to me. Of course, like some of the things like going on between like the couples and like the dating stuff, but just to know that there was like some pettiness between these guys, I'm like Oh my gosh, yeah, this is why. This is why I've been gone for a while. But it's so great to be back and just full forth get into the Betty.
Speaker 1: What was when was the last season? What was the last season you watched of Paradise or of any of the or have you ever watched Paradise?
Speaker 2: I watched like not this season. Oh gosh, I don't know. I think I watched the season of like the Girls from your season, my season, like our Culton season. Yeah, and then I think I was watch like an episode every now and then, but I did. I took like a little while off, and now I'm like fully back in watching all the things.
Speaker 3: And it's watching Golden Bachelor, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed, right, I love the show so much. I think it's it's so fun to watch and just to see like the difference of you know, twenty seven year olds dating versus people who've lived a lot of life and just I think it you can tell that they are a lot more comfortable in their own skin and we're just trying to figure out life and dating and like they've been through it and just being able to like fully be themselves. It's so fun to watch and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also sad though it is hearing some of their stories, it's also like heartbreaking, right, it was sad.
Speaker 2: It was really sad. I never say his name, right, it's Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary. I always said Jerry.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, it's it's spelled Yeah, it's spelled Jerry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Gary is the sweetest soul ever. I started crying when he I like heard his full story, and I like never cry about anything, and I'm like, oh my gosh, we have to protect him at all cost like he is. He is like America's grandpa, and I just want him to have the best time and.
Speaker 3: Is America's grandpa.
Speaker 2: He's so freaking Have you all got to meet him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we interviewed him and he's he looked I mean.
Speaker 3: Not in person yet, but we did meet him on the podcast.
Speaker 1: He looks incredible, Like, he really does look really good.
Speaker 2: He is so attractive. It's weird to say about grandpa, like, but he is a very good looking man. And the ladies are all about it. And they're also so beautiful. Yeah. I hope to look like these ladies and be just like so full of life. It's not even just like the way they look but just like the way that they view life and love at this day, just it's really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree, and it's it's refreshing. And I also love the fact that it's just it's an hour. I think like that time frame for the show is it works so perfectly. All Right, let's talk a little bit about Adam and you're engaged. We saw the photos. They were beautiful. Let's talk about it. Yeah, you're expecting it. Were you expecting it? No?
Speaker 2: Yes, and no, it's a very weird story. I he's probably wanted to like get married for oh wile, not saying like but he's just like known and not that I haven't known, but I think after everything, getting engaged and like making big life decisions has been a little bit harder, yeah, scarier in some way, And I don't want to like make a wrong decision of any or even though like I look, I don't know a better man than Adam. But I was, like I knew it was coming, and I knew, like we'd really talked about it, I really like worked on that like relationship anxiety and everything, but I didn't know it was happening until I had like this, it's like a weird. We went with my family, and my family loved them so much, but like they can bring up some shit, like miss family can they just kind of like work me up. So I was really worked up and we were like sitting in bed and I was just like, you know what, even isla, I don't know, and like start going like just being crazy, which I do this like every month, so it's not like that big of a deal, but now it's the usual, just just like having an accidential crisis like every yeah, like third Monday of the month. So I'm like, I mean, are you sure? Are you sure you want to be with me? Like really you want to be with me? Like I have a freaking crazy poking me right now. And he's like yeah, like I know, it's it's wild, but I do. And I'm like, okay, I'm like, how do you know? Like so we're dealing with that.
Speaker 1: Note by the way, not to cut you off. He seems I've never I've never met him, but he just seems so like chill he is, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: At all like that is why I'll look at him. I'm like, why do you bite me?
Speaker 3: Like but it's great, but it's the perfect day you know that he balances you out.
Speaker 2: It is, but I mean that time he's like, okay, I'm like planning on proposing her this week. So this is not good. And so I had this break, this like meltdown. Then he like calms me down. I feel great. I go to bed, sleep like a baby. He doesn't sleep all night because he's like, oh, oh, I forgot the biggest part I've been going. I go to therapy and I was like, yeah, my therapist just said I don't need to make any big life decisions right now.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, this is giving.
Speaker 4: Like when Chandler pretends he's like never going to propose to Monica and then she like runs back to Richard and friends like it's given, like all the wrong things are happening the week of this proposal.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. So he's like, oh gosh, you know we're always having these existential crisis conversations. Now our therapist is the same, like doesn't need to make any big.
Speaker 4: Decisions, Like I need to talk to your therapist, get her on the phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, you do need to make some decisions this way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we're like driving on the way home and I didn't notice like anything really and when we get homework making dinner and he's like, I want to talk to you about something. I'm like, oh gosh, is it because of like my crazy like talk. I'm sorry, you know this happens, like that's how I started. And he's like, yeah, I just about something that you said, you know, you don't even know what love is, and like, I know your therapist said like you didn't need to make any big decisions, so I feel like I have to, Like it would be a disservice and not good for me to tell you that. Like I'm planning all the proposing to you on Friday, and I'm like and so I'm going, oh my god, oday, You're.
Speaker 3: Like you did not need to give the date, like you could have.
Speaker 2: The daytime where like so I'm like no, I'm like no, why did you just tell me? Why do you tell me? And so then he's like eating his words back, like oh, well, you know right, I mean it was it was so bad. So then now I'm freaking out because I was like, it's not like I don't want Then I like realized it's not good. I mean, I knew I wanted to marry him, but it wasn't that. It was like, now you've told me, Now you've told me, and no, I like surprises, so then I'm like, no, then you need to figure this all out. It was madness. I'm nine. One morning my therapist, I wrote in all caps in an email, I need counsel a SAT. So he's like, fuck your therapist, don't go back to her. It was it was crazy, but I think this is just like how my life is, Like there has to be some type of like reality TV drama that's just like in my real life. And he ended up still surprising me because I told him. I was like, he was like, okay, babe, Like I hear you, I'm canceling. I'm not like because all my family was supposed to be there. It was like this whole thing. And he told me I had like caught everybody. I was like great, Like great, I feel so much better. I feel like he heard me. Whatever. No, he had just been planning on how to still do it on that week, but just earlier in the week. So he did it on Thursday. I had literally no idea I'd gone to therapy.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's actually.
Speaker 4: Really start because I if I'm you, I'm like all day Friday, waiting to see if he's still going to do it, and then like on Saturday, like Sunday, I'm like, it's coming, it's coming. The only way you could get me is if you did it.
Speaker 3: Before Friday, because I would not have expected that.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was on it and.
Speaker 2: It was then only move or to like fully like can't like like months later and months later. Yeah, And I truly had no idea, Like he I was like putting on this outfit, being like, cause you can hate this outfit, like talking about I'm like, oh about whatever. It doesn't matter because I thought I was going to like some baby shower thing, but was It's so confusing because the people that were friends would have like this beautiful barn where they like will host parties, so I thought it was like this like get together celebrating their baby that they just had, but it wasn't so But I was like, I'm just wearing to say it's ugly, and he he was like, okay, whatever, remember whatever they're gonna said to it at all. But then I just wore dirty clothes that were in the That's what my pictures are, dirty clothes on the floor. I'm wearing like broken stocks, and my hair I hadn't been cleaned in like five days, and my makeup was from therapy that had all been like I'd cry it off. Not okay. I had chickilate in my teeth right before, and thank goodness, I ass like, is there's something in my teeth? Yeah, that's a big piece of chicken your tooth. Like I had no idea walking into the barn where it was all set up, and I'm like, I just need a new brain. Something's going on here that I got I need to fix. That's what I say. Walking in, I go, huh, this is weird for a baby shower. Didn't realize it's for me, like it my cage. Oh. I was so shocked. But also I was like, you gotta be kidding me, because I was thinking kind of like you're a saint stream. I'm like, oh, now I'm gonna be like prepared for when it's gonna happen anytime we go somewhere, I'm gonna be able.
Speaker 4: To like because yeah, you're like, I'm buying all white outfit side Revolve. I'm getting my nails in twenty four to seven because like, now I know it's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I did not know, but it all like ended up being great and.
Speaker 1: It's just so it's so that is the most hectic engagement, hectic week I've ever heard, But it's also like perfect because it's your story. It's unique, and honestly it's it's a beautiful story as crazy as it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I think a lot of times, and I talks about it on my podcast. A lot of times we see like the pictures of the engagement, it just seems like the girls just like oh the moon and like everything's perfect. And I think a lot of times we're making like big decisions like that, like this anxiety, Like I don't know if it's always just this feeling of like pure bliss. Like I think in life, when you're making any type of decisions, there's going to be those moments of like is this the right time? What am I doing? How am I I like as a person, how's my brain? You can I fully accept this love, especially if you've had, like I haven't always had the best relationships that really taught me how to like accept somebody like truly loving all of me and ended up being like a really big aha moment of I think for me, when I was on the shows, I don't think I even knew how to like instill like love myself, So how could I really accept love from somebody else truly loving me? Like not handed the Bachelor, I not handed the done all these things, but like me at my worst when I'm like the way I was that week of getting engaged, and that was just like, I think, such a blessing for me and like of like, really what love is somebody like even choosing you and saying that I still want to be with you you even when it's not perfect and it is crazy and hectic. So I think it it ended up being just what I needed to be able to like step into this new season and feel like this is someone who like is going to be my partner and the good and the bad and the absolutely blacked crazy, which is most of the time.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's great. Do you so, like do you get this deep on your new podcast Better Tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I mean that's that is like the thing about the Better Smart That's important for me, Like I still want it to be fun, but I want every conversation to make somebody feel seen heard and just feel a little bit better than they did when they pressed play to listen. And I think the only way to do that is to be like really authentic and honest and have those type of conversations that made people feel a little less alone and not feel like they have to fake it all the time. Because that's what I mean, because sometimes i look around to my left and right and I'm like, how does everybody else seem to have this together? Because I don't, And so having people on the show and having these conversations of yes, these like moments of success and like these mountaintops you're onwn, but also like what did it take to get there? And then like what is it even like up there on the mountaintop, Like when it seems like you're crushing life, Like there's always something that I think can connect us all and we can learn from and get better from. And so that is the goal of every conversation. And I've really enjoyed all the people that I've had on and what I've learned and what I feel like the listeners have as well.
Speaker 1: Do you have a dream guest? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Everybody always asking usin It's always going to be the same answer because Taylor slash.
Speaker 3: Like, well, you're really for the stars there, Hannah.
Speaker 2: But I just shut it out there. I mean it probably I don't know if she's ever done a podcasts, like it's probably not gonna be better tomorrow with.
Speaker 1: You never know, you never know, we.
Speaker 3: Are insane and such. That would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she's just like, I'm obsessair. I love res other Spain back in the South, and that's like, you know, she's here in Nashville. You know, maybe I'm putting it out there. Talked to Caitlin Bristol and she's like, yeah, I've tried for like five years. It hasn't happened yet, but if you get it, like go girlfriend. But those would be like the two people that just love to to interview one day.
Speaker 3: But what inspired your move today?
Speaker 1: I was just gonna ask that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love my time in LA. Where are you guys?
Speaker 3: Where in New York right now?
Speaker 1: Well, right now, physically we're in Toronto.
Speaker 3: Where my parents pools.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're living in New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm from Alabama and I think I'm from Testcalusa. I went to school Year's Valved, but like, literally I've only been in like fifteen minutes of where like I was born, basically rested my life until I was on The Bachelor and the very first place outside of the country was Singapore. Like I will always be thankful for like what The Bachelor did to like open my world up and just like what's out there and the different types of ways people live and cultures and everything. And so when everything after the show, I knew I wanted to get out. I knew it was time, and I always thought it would be Nashville because Nashville is like drivable to my family, but it's still like had a lot going on, but ended up going honestly, like was having that, you know, one of many mental breakdowns after the show, and like never came home. I honestly was just like I can't go home because I didn't want to like face all the how are you what's going on? I just I couldn't do that, and I just kept prolonging it until I got really bad. But that's what kind of got me in La at the first place, is honestly just trying to like run away from everything. And then I did like to like I started to like find myself there in a way, and I loved my time in Santa Monica and swear I'm at Adam. But we were just talking one day about like, is this like where we want to be because we're in Santa Monica. It's very expensive to like what we want to live in. It's almost like impossible unless I like do something really crazy swift, and even then it's like, I'm probably still renting the house. And so we're just like really just talking about the future, and you know, where else do we want to go? And I'm like, well, I've always like thought I need to try Nashville. And then it was crazy because we have this one conversation and the next day Adam has actually lived lived in Nashville for like seven years before he moved to LA and gets a call from his old boss being like, hey, would you ever be like interested in getting back into banking like whatever, and so just felt like, let's do this, and so we had that conversation and within a month we were we were here, we found somewhere to rent, and it was the best decision. I feel like very at peace here. There's still a lot going on, so many people that are creative and have big dreams and goals, but I also feel like this is my home and I'm always going to be a Southern girl and it's great to be able to like drive to see my family and there's just still like a lot of opportunity here. It's been. It was really like the best decision that we've made, and I love it.
Speaker 1: Nice, nice hair, It's so nice.
Speaker 4: Wow. Feels like it like all the stars aligned in that situation. With like Adam getting the call, you always wanted to go back there. Him having lived there, I'm assuming he has like kind of like a friend group there as well.
Speaker 3: So that's so nice.
Speaker 4: Do you have you like had the chance, I know, like Calen Bristow lives there. There's like a lot of like Bachelor community, if you had the chance to kind of like connect and like you know, build some new or work on some old friendships now that you're living there, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You got mine. I felt like after my seats and everything, I kind of just went like straight into doing other things and didn't really connect that much with a lot of people who weren't like on the season that I was on or anything with Bachelor Nation. And I'd like hung out with Caitlin before. But there are a lot of bachelor people here, and I feel like it's been cool to be able to have the time now to actually like get to really have a relationship with Caitlin for sure, Like we're going to get lunch or dinner next Tuesday. So that's that's been great. Like I ran into tea booth the other day like her, I guess fiance went to the gym that we started going to, So I've seen them. I'm trying to think who else is here? Oh, Victoria Fuller, like I've seen her. Yeah, I'm trying to think of anybody else. But yeah, it's being cool to just be able to like, first of all, I meet people for the first time, or I actually have a real conversation where I wasn't just like days and confused and actually be like present with people. And yeah, it's crazy that I forget there's so many people here. But honestly, I feel like it's just been a really busy season of my life that like I've lived here but for like six months, but we've been just going, going, going, So I'm still excited to like continue to plant roots here and have more time to connect with people.
Speaker 1: When the fuck did you find time to write a second book.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean all these things take a long time. I think there was a time where people are like what is she doing? Because I was like working in all these things for a while and then like couldn't talk about it. So it all has taken some time. Yeah, it's probably been like over a year working on working on this first book. So I'm so excited about mistakes we've never made. But it's a two book deal, so there is a whole series that is kind of my Yeah, and I you know, of course, wrote my memoir God Bless This Mess, and that was great, Like my my dream has always been to write a fiction book. That's always like wrong COM's always been my things. So to be able to kind of come back, it's weird. It's like a mirrorying like my love but also kind of where I'm from, like where people know me from, like Romance, Bachelor, nagation type stuff, and now doing this like rom com that really does a lot of inspiration comes from some of the things that I've been a part of, and and there's are there are little like snippets of my life in there and not like really noticeable unless like you like a deep dive on my Wikipedia page or in my book.
Speaker 3: I'm sure figure it out.
Speaker 2: But your life, yeah, and different. Like there's four girls. It's like four best friends that are kind of like the core for and each book is focusing on one of their lives like more deep dive, but they're always like there for each other and like each girl it's kind of like a different part of me. And so this book is like has everything that makes very good summary, and it's got like rivals to lovers, We've got it's all like set beach setting, road trip type thing, and then like best girlfriends like there for each other, helping each other figure out love and life and all the things. So I'm really proud. I've got to do a lot of things. I'm really proud of this book. Like I read a lot and I'm like, this is a good book. Like I am really proud of of everything that was put into it and the storyline, and it's just I think something people are going to really like.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. When does it come out on pre.
Speaker 1: Sale right now? Right?
Speaker 2: I pre sale right now. It doesn't come out until next spring, so it'll be just in time for those beatreades next year. But we're going to be you know, unveiling the cover soon and continuing to like talk more and more about it. But it's going to be good. I'm, like I said, one of the things I'm like the most proud about and like feel really great that people are going to love it and it's going to be one of their their favorite reads in the next summer.
Speaker 1: Will you do like and you may not know this yet, but will you do like a live reading?
Speaker 3: I don't know reading? And there's the thing, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes when when someone comes out with a novel, they'll go to like a certain bookstore and then.
Speaker 3: Read a portion of it.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I thought you meant like she's going to rent a venue and like read her whole book out loud.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, does everybody have about seven hours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that doesn't really seem practical to me.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah they do that.
Speaker 4: No, No, yes, they do what you're saying. They don't do what I'm thinking for good reasons.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hannah, you want to play a quick game with us rapid fire, and then I'll let you get out of here. All right, Okay, rapid fire first thing that comes to your mind. It doesn't have to make sense, because just like fun esses, we don't care you.
Speaker 2: My brain is blank when somebody says that first thing to come to mind, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: All right, what is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Speaker 2: Uh, try to go back to sleep, thank honestly to wake up.
Speaker 1: Are you more of an introvert or extrovert?
Speaker 2: Oh? I think I'm more of an introvert than people realize.
Speaker 1: What would be your go to paradise cocktail?
Speaker 2: Oh? Just like a really really good margarita, just simple, basic. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Speaker 2: Honestly, if I won the lottery, I think I would like start and I would call financial advisory and be like put this in stocks or something for me. That's what I would do.
Speaker 1: That is what is your goal?
Speaker 2: Anvacation house? An a vacation house at the beach?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, which where where?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 2: This sounds that probably like at the beach that I grew up going to, because then my whole family could could be there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is your go to pump up song?
Speaker 2: It's so embarrassing, but it's imagined Dragon's thunder. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I could actually picture that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I was like, not that the fact that you like knew it too, Like you're definitely listening to that a.
Speaker 2: Lot because we talked about this like two nights ago, because I was like, this is my embarrassing song that like really just makes.
Speaker 1: Me like, Yeah, what is one word your fiance would use to describe you?
Speaker 4: Ooh?
Speaker 2: Really like complicated?
Speaker 1: What you ever see? It's complicated?
Speaker 2: No, I know what you're talking about and I haven't.
Speaker 1: It's like one of my favorite movies. You should watch it. It's great.
Speaker 3: I don't know, jose Oh, that's complicated.
Speaker 4: He's always looking for a reason to slide that into the it's like the third time it's mentioned.
Speaker 1: It's a great movie. Okay, what is your favorite dessert?
Speaker 2: My mom's chocolate cookies.
Speaker 1: What is the best dish you cook?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ah, what do I cook? I don't really cook that.
Speaker 3: The vibe it's gonna be like water?
Speaker 2: No, what is Oh? I make this? I make this five ingredient halio spaghetti something? No, Hi, it's I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, spaghetti pie.
Speaker 2: It's not spaghetti. It was pizza that I couldn't you know, get in my paleo. No, it's just something that it's quick and easy to make that makes it's not like it tastes like a pizza, but it's made out of spaghetti squash. That's where the spaghetti is coming fro. And it's something that Adam will like eat the whole thing in one's sitting and he's like, oh, but it's healthy.
Speaker 3: So it's a spaghetti squash.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, the last, but not least, let everyone know where they could find your podcast, And what is next for Hannah Brown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my podcast Better Tomorrow with Hannah Brown is anywhere we listened to podcast New yorkisodes come out Friday. I'm so excited for the people that we've already had on the people that we have coming up, so check it out. And yeah, my new book Mistates We've never made. That's coming out next spring, but you can order now wherever you get books. And what's next for me, I'm really just trying. There's definitely some things that are like in the pipeline, but honestly, right now, I'm just trying to continue to learn how to stay present and relax and be like at peace and just like really focus on the things that I'm doing right now it's easier said than done, but that I'm really right Now, what's next is me just really continuing to like hone in on how to make better tomorrow better for people and getting you really excited about this book coming out because they because they should be, because it's freaking good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The read of the Summer it goo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Hannah, I will definitely buy your book. And thank you so much for coming on the podcast today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thank y'all for having me. It's great to be back and celebrate Go into Paradise, and.
Speaker 1: Thank you for everyone who tuned in. And remember all new episodes of vip ere every Thursday on ABC at nine nine eighth Central, following The Golden Bachelor, or you can stream both shows the next day on.
Speaker 4: Hulu and make sure to tune into new episodes of Bachelor Happy Hour every week. We are going to have some more great guests on. We've got all kinds of exclusive interviews, so don't forget to subscribe.
Speaker 1: Bye bye