Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks in the move today. I'm Tom m Keen with Isabelle Lee and Bloomberg's John Tucker. John Tucker's Hey, We would turn to Isabelle about an hour and a half ago. Isabelle helped me with the stock movers, and she just turned to John and said, Apple, Stupid, John, what do you got?
Speaker 4: Apparently there's a refresh cycle, so this is going to be replaced at some point.
Speaker 3: By iPhone six or seven.
Speaker 4: I have the BlackBerry won okay, and at some point it will be upgraded to an Apple, or at least that's what the expectation of analysts. So the shares of Apple, we could see record levels. Loop Capital upgrading the stock to buy from hold, and they're citing more pow positive iPhone trends. They raised the price target on the stock to three point fifteen. So that would imply what from Friday's close, that's twenty five percent upside for this sucker?
Speaker 3: Is it the same as a bag seven? I mean, they're all different. I get it, but Apple's not AE is not AI, is it Isabelle? I think that.
Speaker 1: I think all the Mad seven are trying to be I mean, maybe Apple isn't one of those with a big push, but I would be so shocked if they're not.
Speaker 4: So The loop analysts say that Apple's at the front end of its long anticipated adoption cycle.
Speaker 3: Dan Ives is in Bangkok. He's got a three to ten market. Others, now John are saying three point fifteen.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, so any.
Speaker 3: Moment was she?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Ives has to lift.
Speaker 4: That evercore ISI also talents what they call surging demand for the iPhone seventeen. It suggest this maybe more than the average iPhone re fresh Okay.
Speaker 1: I got it. It escaped me, sire. How can we forget they were trying to revamp theory. Their AI team has struggled. But no, actually, yeah, thank you. Let me next next, So check next.
Speaker 4: Boeing secure the backing of aviation regulators here in the US the raising production of the seven thirty seven to forty two jets a month you will call. The FAA conducted extensive reviews of the production lines. They're trying to ensure that the production rate increase is going to be done safely because that's their job. Boweing had a cap imposed because of the safety worries that followed the mid air blow out of the door plug in the seven thirty seven Max that was back what January of last year, raised concerns about airline quality and production standards. And then let's move to the intersection of energy and data centers. The data centers use lots of energy, so you know ai sort of play. Here. Here comes Liberty Energy ticker symbol LBRT is popping oil frackers entering the data center power trade. This is the shale Cracker, by the way, that was founded by President Trump's Energy secretary. Now the unit that supplies electricity services to the oil drillers and data center developers. They expect to add five hundred megawats of generation by the end of next year and build total capacity to more than a gigawot by the end of twenty twenty seven. Had a very interesting discussion with Nathan Dean in Washington on when and if this becomes a political issue. He says, it's a big sleeper right now in the Congress. But when you the consumer, see your electricity bill skyrocket because some data center.
Speaker 3: See at home, John Tucker, what do you see at home?
Speaker 4: I see, interestingly enough, the delivery charge was more than the actual usage charge. I don't know what that's all about.
Speaker 2: The stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.