Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest, Ryan Seacrest, Tanya and Sicin in the back room. I think everything is so huh tried decades. I mean I was being sarcastic. I know a few decades ago, I was a child. I was a child, might have been in high school. Anyway, I think the world is settled now with the news that has happened. Everybody is engaged. The only people not are Mikaela, myself in Fonsie. No one else is engaged in the world. It's all happening.
Speaker 1: What a great week to be alive.
Speaker 2: Other pop stars who were planning to do this, or other celebrities planning to do this, do they push because of all these headlines?
Speaker 1: They might a hundred persons. Yeah. I think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: She announced it earlier in the week too, because Sabrina Carpenter's album comes out tomorrow, and I think she didn't want to take away.
Speaker 2: She didn't want to caught up that. I that is something that I think she would think about. I think she would think about that very nice, very considerate Tuesday morning. It's kind of random, but we don't think obviously it happened then. But here we are Thursday. This is what I'm thinking about. Guys. Look at the horizon. Do you see the horizon. Oh yeah, that's Labor Day weekend right there on the horizon. I almost love today as much as I do the actual weekend, because it's all ahead of us. Tomorrow is a slippery slope right into the holiday weekend. It's get crept up on me, to be honest with you. Until we got to this Monday, I wasn't even thinking about it, and here it is. I like it. I like the Labor Day weekend. In southern California, Ryan's Roses this morning. Let me tell you this. Her husband works at a school and has been mentoring a new teacher. The rumor at the school is that he has been helping out this new teacher and hanging out with this new teacher, and that he's having an affair with this new teacher.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: His wife has heard the rumor and she's reached out to us to try and find out. So that is what we are doing this morning. That happens without fail at seven without fail, seven forty this morning. Today is National Red Wine day. It seems like they should move that day out of August. Right, white to day has to be red wine day. It is too hot everywhere to have red wine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to have it like in November's got a treading report speaking at tiny says meat.
Speaker 2: Did you see the text we got from the grocery store last night. Was that Robbie's arm?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked like it.
Speaker 1: It was definitely his hand. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't see his hand, It only saw his form because he was gripping the aloe water juice. That is so sweet. You guys were inspired by me talking about my bringing out the jar of alo water. Yeah, it's just to me. It's tastes like good water and hydrate.
Speaker 1: It taste good.
Speaker 2: You don't like it? Yeah, he told you that I've tortured my taste but so much to taste things that don't taste good that now this tastes great. I was exciting it.
Speaker 5: To taste like like coconut water or something of that descent, and it was like salty and like salty.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's not so.
Speaker 2: It's earthy.
Speaker 1: It's gross.
Speaker 2: Listen, just the fact that you guys sent us a picture at the grocery store last night.
Speaker 5: It was nice, but we were part of like dinnertime conversation because I was like, Ryan says, this will help with my digestion.
Speaker 2: So we have to go get some What did he know about it?
Speaker 1: He didn't know anything. He's like, oh, he's.
Speaker 2: Thrilled to help with your digestion. I'm believing.
Speaker 1: Let's go get that's.
Speaker 2: On deck for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, Tony, what is this issue about PDA that you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, so we.
Speaker 5: Spent the weekend when we went to go see the backshot Boys of the Sphere. We went with Beca and Haley, who are newly engaged, my best friend and her fiance. And the whole time we were there, Becka and Haley could not keep their hands off. They were holding hands everywhere in like the Ubers and walking through the casino at dinner. They were like always like touching each other and holding hands, and like Rob and I were like on the opposite side of them, like.
Speaker 1: We couldn't have been further apart.
Speaker 5: And I was like, you know what I want to like, I don't ever want to lose that. You know, we just got married, we just got engaged, and so I want to like up our PDA game and I was inspired by being around them.
Speaker 2: So you weren't shutting them down on the PDA. You actually were moving more towards them, wanting the same kind of PDA with Robbie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was like so sweet.
Speaker 2: Not a PDA guy or a cuddler. I can hang for a little bit, but then I got to roll over and sleep.
Speaker 5: But it's more about like the like holding hands and just like you know.
Speaker 1: You don't hold hands, not all the time.
Speaker 5: They would didn't leave each other's hands, and I was like, that's so sweet.
Speaker 2: I don't always hold hands.
Speaker 4: The hand holding is like standard.
Speaker 1: It's so nice.
Speaker 4: The making out that I don't really do.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I'm with you on that. I'm not a public maker alter.
Speaker 3: Neither am I a hand holding That's like yeah, all the time.
Speaker 2: It has to be the right mom I hit be forced. And what if you meet somebody in your hand goes the wrong direction.
Speaker 4: If you're walking on the sidewalk, you're holding hands or your arm and I like to.
Speaker 2: Go over the shoulder, but there have been times where I just can't get there. I just can't get that high. He'll around my waist lessarily sure that's cool either. But is Robbie a public affection guy?
Speaker 1: Totally?
Speaker 2: He is. It strikes me as he would not be ived disciplined. No, sort of a lawyer.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he's so not like a lawyer.
Speaker 5: Like it's so funny because you do, you have those preconceived notions of what like that he would be, and he's so like fun and vibrant and all the.
Speaker 2: Other worriers can be fun and vibrant.
Speaker 5: Exactly exactly, but no, he we are, and we like used to be so much, and then I feel like we like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you got to make sure you can't lose that. I mean, look, cistiny do you guys do you don't do any of this? I mean you do, but you don't do it out you don't like it? Does he like it? Michael?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: I mean, look, the first eight months of our relationship was hot, heavy, making out anywhere at all times, right, But then yes, it fizzles out a little bit, but it doesn't die right, No, And so yeah, we hand hold a lot though, like if we're walking we are arm in arm or holding hands.
Speaker 2: You call them babe, babe, you call them babe Tanya.
Speaker 1: Yeah, babe, that's the best.
Speaker 2: Go too simple?
Speaker 4: What is on my phone?
Speaker 2: I find, honey contrived?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're sweet, honey tough. I can't do Sweetie.
Speaker 2: I just want to hear people say it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It doesn't roll off like babe, honey.
Speaker 5: No, I like sweety when you're asking for something, Sweety, do you mind grabbing me the thing from the kitchen?
Speaker 2: Yep, but that sounds so. I don't know it doesn't. But you grab that thing, babe. What's up, baby? We grab that thing in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: It's a bib.
Speaker 2: All right, let's come back, Sistney's gonna tell us how to get your kids to tell the truth, maybe even your spouse. Sicity Yes, with a bonus moment here get ready, She says, this is a way that you can get your kids to tell you the truth. What is it?
Speaker 4: It's so simple.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if it's just my kids or if it's everyone's kids, but I feel like their go to, especially if they think they're going to be in trouble, is to lie and not tell me the truth. And I can see it, and I'll give them a few chances, right, And if you say don't lie, you know, tell me the truth for whatever reason, that doesn't really poke through. If I say be honest, those two words really resonate and it makes them stop in their tracks, and then that's when the truth comes out.
Speaker 2: So here's a question. When you say it, do you say it in a way that makes them think you actually might know they're not telling the truth. So you lead them into thinking I really know. So you have one shot to be honest right here?
Speaker 4: Yes, and every now and then to me, every now and then.
Speaker 3: I will say like this is your last chance be honest, and then it's and then you just and then silence and then just wait and.
Speaker 2: Tanya, did you cry when Taylor and Travis got engaged? Now, be honest, I did not cry. You have one shot to I swear honest.
Speaker 1: I screamed.
Speaker 2: I screamed like that either. I don't want people to do that either. Why S word the S word swear? If you know when people say on their someone's life, I don't Yeah, I don't do that. I don't freaks me out. All right, that's a good trick. Try it on anybody in your world. As if you know the truth, and you'd hunker down and say just be on you one shot, be honest, be honest. They quote the lesson will whisper until it has to scream, and by then it will be expensive, costly, not just with dollars. It costs you some emotional way, well, God to be emotionally expensive.
Speaker 4: Everything costs money these days.
Speaker 2: Book your FM headlines with Tanya rad Well.
Speaker 5: Hundreds of employees at Children's Hospital LA were informed that their positions were eliminated due to growing financial challenges. That's about six percent of the hospital staff. The LA twenty eight Olympics Committee is seeking to relocate diving events from Exposition Park to Pasadena for financial reasons and safety concerns. The Pacific Palisades Self Realization Fellowship Lake Shrine has reopened to the public after a lengthy recovery process from the fires in January. And Andrea Bocelli and Pharrell Williams are co directing a historic concert in Vatican City on September thirteenth, featuring performances by Jelly Roll, John Legend, Carol g.
Speaker 2: And Moore right into Ryan's Roses. So prepare for the next thirty of thirty five to forty minutes, as if that's what's going down? Because it is. First, I want to go to Valerie in Torrance. Valerie is here, Bally, good morning, How are you.
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 6: Good? How are you?
Speaker 2: We're doing well. Thank you for making us a part of whatever it is is your world. Here we are every day and we'd love to hear your story. So they tell me that your friend owes you money. What's the issue?
Speaker 6: Yes, So here's the story. In June, me and my girlfriends we were planning a trip and my one friend couldn't go because of money, and I really wanted her to join us. So I told her that I would pay part of her resort fee, which was nine hundred and fifty dollars, and we talked about it and we kind of came to an agreement that she would just pay me. She would pay me back when she could. So then a few weeks after we got back, she quit her job without a backup plan. Okay, her life fine. So a few weeks later I asked, because we had agreed to this, what her plan was to start paying me back, and she sent me a screenshot of her bank account which had one hundred and twenty dollars in it. So, okay, fair enough, fast forward to today, this girl, this same girl posts a picture of herself on a trip, So, yeah, what would you do?
Speaker 2: Man? Why is she so disingenuous with you?
Speaker 6: I don't know, and I mean like, and to be fair, it's possible that somebody paid for her to go on the trap like it was just weird.
Speaker 2: I mean to me, there's a not knowing the history here. There's a level of being felt taken advantage of if I'm you and inconsiderate.
Speaker 3: Like she's just being rude about the whole situation. Even if she didn't have the money, she'd be like, hey, I'd want to figure out a payment plan. Can I pay you twenty dollars a week for you know whoever until you get there. So there's two conversations here. One might be the umbrella conversation, that is, don't take me for granted. I'm your friend, don't take me for granted. We talk about the money in a second, but don't take me for granted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. We will get into the detail, but I want you to know what I felt is that I mean taking ad measure. That's not a good feeling. This is me being you that's not a good feeling. And to be honest, I had to sit and think twice about this conversation.
Speaker 4: Did you write that down, Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: I'll do it for you if you want again. And to be honest, I had to sit and think twice about this conversation. Oh, let's not be a friend that's being taken advantage of. I think that's the big issue for me.
Speaker 4: And if you don't get past this, bye bye.
Speaker 2: There's a famous quote the quickest way to end a friendship is to lend money to a friend. It's a famous I.
Speaker 3: Mean they really they do say like, don't mix your friends with like money and things like that.
Speaker 2: If you do, make it a gift. Otherwise when you get into borrowing, it becomes this Jacqueline, it becomes this sometimes good luck keep us posted? All right?
Speaker 6: Oh thank you?
Speaker 7: Non good lines I wrote him down?
Speaker 2: Okay, bye bye. Can't be taken advantage of the second you do. Something's wrong with that friendship. It's a bad feeling. It's a gross feeling actually inside for yourself. I don't like it. He's a teacher, she's married to him. She had a rumor that he's having an affair with a new younger teacher at the school and everybody's talking about behind his back, and she wants to know what is going on, and we're going to try and find out. That's the Ryan's roses. Literally we're just back to school. So did this just start? Was it going on over summer? Oh as they were doing lesson planning? I don't know, but that's coming up in a few minutes. Before that, I got your Jonas Brothers tickets and right now Tanya has a trending report.
Speaker 5: So you said, is Zoe Kravitz the female Pete Davidson? Let me explain. So Zoe Kravitz is the name on everybody's lips right now because she was spotted with the one and only Harry Styles. So everybody's been dissecting are they dating? What's going on? So Zoe is the daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonnet, and despite having two celebrity parents, she's kind of managed to keep her private life pretty private for the most part. But after she was spotted with Harry Styles, I wanted to take a look at her dating history and it's quite stacked.
Speaker 2: You go, Zoe, this is Lenny Kravitz's daughter, direct.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: So her first public relationships were with actors Ben Foster and Ezra Miller, followed by Penn Badgely and Chris Pine Hello. Later she was linked to Drake, She was engaged to Channing Tatum, Tanny Chatum, Yes, Yes, and then most recently, she was linked to her co star Austin Butler and now Harry Styles.
Speaker 2: She was on the studio on that series with Seth Rogan. I saw her in that Yes, inspired by you, Austin Butler, right there, Austin Butler, one or two.
Speaker 7: Points said, I used to listen to this so much when I was a kid. It is surreal every time I hear you say that.
Speaker 2: Austin Butler, you don't have to grow out of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I feel like her dating resume is stacked, like like Pete Davidson, you know, like he has such a stacked he dated some.
Speaker 2: Super She's so obsessed with these stacked dating resumes.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I love it. Do you yeah?
Speaker 2: Or do you feel like they're missing something because they can't find the person that matches with them to stay with now not because that's.
Speaker 1: What dating is. They're just doing in the public eye. So we see it.
Speaker 5: But I dated just as many as these guys that I named, But none of them are you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, it's just dating. That's what you do when you are dating.
Speaker 2: None of them are Drake, none of them are Chris Pine. Correct.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is, it's not it's not so many.
Speaker 2: It's not like so many the numbers.
Speaker 5: It's not the numbers, because that's what dating is. It's a numbers game. You're just dating until you find the one.
Speaker 2: I gotta think Austin Butler knows Harry Styles, right, so how has Harry Styles? But they all know each other? I think Channing Datum knows ten badly. Who knows Drake? Who knows Ben Foster?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: How do they all feel about that? That seems to me like you're going run into each other at some thing or studio or something and be like pro bro. And that's what you say. That's all you say is go bro.
Speaker 1: No, you don't do that. When you see your people, you don't go bro.
Speaker 2: It's just like if you know the guy before and then he's with one of your exes, you're not bro, you're bro. Trust me.
Speaker 4: I don't know that what you say, Bryan Bro.
Speaker 2: You don't say anything in details.
Speaker 4: Does that happened to you?
Speaker 2: Probably? But I'm just thinking if it were to happen to me, I'd be like, Bro, that's all you have to say. Guys know what that means? Bro?
Speaker 1: I feel like guys are just bro Like how could you do this?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: Or yes, it's like bro. Oh okay, Literally I almost drowned in the ocean.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: You didn't save me from swimming.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 3: So that's how you feel if you ran into somebody that dates one of your axes.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a friend date one of your axes?
Speaker 6: Probably? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't think this like repeat I Probably, I can't remember. I don't want to remember. Why are you making me do this? It's about who's this about? Zoey Kravitz, Zoe Kravitz. It's time for Ryan's roses on Kiss FM. Dear Ryan, Sisney, and Tanya. My husband teaches high school, so please don't put my city on the air. Done, we will not. He's been mentoring a young female teacher and apparently there's a rumor at the school that they are having an affair. Uh okay, Susanne, we got you on the air. We when I mentioned your city. Don't worry, just quickly some information. What's the rumor you heard?
Speaker 8: You know? Basically, I just think that something's really off with my husband. He teaches high school, and I just set him with my own eyes. How familiari they are with each other. The body language is just off. You know. I showed up for an assembly because my husband's speaking at it and they didn't know I was there yet. And she always like touches them when she talks, and he laughs at everything she says.
Speaker 2: Have you spoken to your husband about this?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: And why not just ask him?
Speaker 8: Well, I just keep seeing all this evidence. One of the moms sent me an Instagram post a kid nade of the two of them laughing together, and the caption was messed up. It said, y'all see the way she looks at him. And I'm not the only one who's seen this.
Speaker 2: Have you ever thought your husband would be doing something like this?
Speaker 8: No? And I mean he's at her back and call. He volunteers for anything. She'll be at his chaperone prom this year. He usually avoids that like the plague, and sure enough she chaperone too.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are going to put him on the phone. We're gonna call him now to offer him some roses and see who's top of mind. What's this teacher's name at school?
Speaker 8: Elena?
Speaker 2: Elena? Yeah, we're making the Ryans roses call right now. If you just got to us. Here's the deal. The quick Susette is on the phone. She's married to her husband, who teaches at a high school. He's been mentoring a young female teacher and apparently the's a rumor at the school that they're having an affair. He's going to stuff for the school that he normally doesn't go to, and she thinks it could be happening. She has not addressed it with him. She's never thought he would be capable of something like this, but she's hearing about it and she wants to know. So she's that we are going to call your husband and offer him roses. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name? Go ahead?
Speaker 8: Whye you have my permission to call him?
Speaker 2: What's his name? Okay? And the woman in question here that you believe might be having an affair with your husband is named Elena? Is that right?
Speaker 8: Yes? And I don't even know if I'm pronouncing it correctly.
Speaker 2: But yes, okay, be very quiet, let's see what we can find out. Here goes Sicity. Good luck. Hello, Hi is this Jeff.
Speaker 8: H?
Speaker 7: Yes, so it is Hi there.
Speaker 4: My name is Dana. I'm calling from so Cal Blooms. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 7: I'm fine?
Speaker 8: Thank you great.
Speaker 4: You know, we deliver all over so Cow.
Speaker 3: We have locations in La Oc, San Diego, even and today we're offering a free promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 7: Really, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just turning to promote our business, and we ask that if you're pleased with our arrangements, you come back as a returning customer one time, or you tell your friends about us. Is there anybody you'd want to send roses to?
Speaker 7: I mean yeah, yeah there is, but inappropriate? Would you do like a lookay of like various flowers or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can do that. Okay, who would you want to send to?
Speaker 7: Let's do our secretary. I work at high school. Her name is Naomi. She's been at her school for twenty five years this month, so I think that'd be perfect.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's nice What would you like to put on the card for Naomi?
Speaker 7: Oh, you can put congratulations and this place wouldn't be the same without you. All the best, love Jeff, No, not love Jeff, just oh from best Jeff.
Speaker 4: Best from Jeff, from Jeff Jeff.
Speaker 2: Hi, it's Ryan Seacrest. Your voice is being broadcast in the radio. I have Sistany and Tany with me for Ryan's roses. We're calling with your wife's usette on the phone. Why did you say roses to your wife?
Speaker 7: Well, it's I don't know. I'm just I'm I'm at work and at school. The Naomi or secretary has been here a long time and she's kind of coming up on a historic thing. She's the first thing off the top of my mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I think it's very kind of you to do. But to be more specific, Jeff, we're calling you because your wife has heard a rumor at school. Are you aware of the rumor being circulated about you at school?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 2: It is that you're having an affair with Elena? What a young female teacher, a new teacher. There's a rumor you guys are having an affair. Apparently you're showing up to school functions and hanging out with her.
Speaker 7: No, Oh my gosh, that's that's silly. I mean, it was the rumor coming from was it like coming from kids or what.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let your wife, who's on list to all of this to that, go ahead, tell your husband what you've been told, and let's get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 8: I've I've seen you two together. I'm not comfortable with how close you are. Question.
Speaker 7: No, no, you're no, No, you're you're making a big, too big of a deal out of this, or you know, it's we're just friendly, it's we work together, a harmless ilimeris.
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: No, No, it's just it's just a mile of harmless Infatuation happens all the time of the work. As long as no lines are crossed, its perfectly infatuations happen.
Speaker 8: I am not comfortable with you having a crush on a Lenna. Okay, I'm not comfortable with this.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'll come a moment lunch and we can talk it through, but I want to be really clo You're nothing inappropriate is happening with Elaine?
Speaker 2: It anyway, Well, what's infatuation? To find infatuation yeah, feeling for her, do you know?
Speaker 4: No, I feel like that's kind of what I did with an infatuation.
Speaker 7: Now, I look, I don't think I'll explained this properly, but you can let me just come home on lunch. And what properly?
Speaker 2: How properly would you want to explain it? What's the proper way to explain it?
Speaker 7: Not? Well, first of all, not over the radio, okay.
Speaker 2: But if you weren't on the radio, what would you say?
Speaker 7: Look, I need the times, this between me and my wife. Okay, this is okay.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let you go. Let me let's infatuation sounds to me. Let him explain himself, and good luck. Thank you very much Susette for reaching out to us, and I wish you did best on this one. So can we go back to the Ryan's Roses. It was Suzette and Jeff and Susette thinks jeff Or husband was having an affair with a new teach. You're at school. There's a rumor going around in school that it's happening, right. She never thought he was capable of it.
Speaker 4: There's pictures of them getting close.
Speaker 2: So we call him on the air. He sends the Roses, not to Susette, not to Elena, the new teacher, but to Naomi, the school secretary.
Speaker 4: Right, who's been there for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Sounds kind sure, didn't seem fishy.
Speaker 4: He was calm.
Speaker 2: Then we told him, hey, I we're here, We're all here. She's here, your wife is here, we're on the air. What's the deal. He's like, I just said you should been there a long time as send the flowers.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, I told him we're calm because there's a rumor. He goes, I don't know about this rumor. And we said, the rumor that you're hanging out hooking up with the new teacher at Lena. Everybody's talking about it. That's ridiculous, he said. Then he said, here's what struck me. He said, it's very common. Everybody has an infatuation at work. An infatuation. I looked it up key traits of infatuation. Intensity, feelings come on quickly and very powerful. Okay. Idealization. The person or object of infatuation is often seen as perfect, with flaws, overlooked, obsession, short lived nature. Would you like for me, obviously on chat GPT, would you like for me to define infatuation versus love. I actually would thank you, great question, Well, thank you infatuation surface level, love goes deeper. Well, so what same same is cheating? I mean he acts like it was common. You can't see the word infatuation, right.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say it's cheating.
Speaker 2: But infatuated not mentally you're mentally infat much.
Speaker 3: You want your husband anybody, but you know.
Speaker 1: But I also wouldn't say he was.
Speaker 2: Having crushes on coworks is very common for married people, with studies showing a high percentage of people in committed relationships admitting to them. Ew, sure, crushes, I think is softer than infatuated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I hadn't one, yeah, but it's still picking one's gross.
Speaker 2: You don't want to pick one anyone. To hear that from your no, your spouse, Lord, good morning in Culver City, Thank you for listening. What do you think?
Speaker 9: Oh, man, I give him.
Speaker 7: I give him probably because he stayed so calm.
Speaker 2: You know, he did stay calm, he says.
Speaker 9: But I think one of them needs to find a different place to work, you know, because crushes in the workplace are common, but also like infatuation. But he doesn't have feelings. I don't know. It's a weird claim, and I think one of them should find a new place to work before.
Speaker 2: I to myself the fact that he was so calm about him act like it was standard operating procedure to have an infatuated situation at work.
Speaker 9: Whether no, it's not normal, just to be just inatuate, but not that should feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a big deal. This a big deal. All right, Well, Laura, thank you for listening. Culver City, have a great day. You do, all right? Ryan's roses every Monday and every single Thursday does not ever not happen? True, it does. Secrets sistany Tanya Bianca as well, joining time to play password for Jonas Brothers tickets. How are you doing, Beyonca in East Vale?
Speaker 6: Hi? Good?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm well? Are you ready for Jonas Brothers tickets?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, yes, I'm so ready.
Speaker 2: All right, here's what we got for you. Password. We will have a password. We'll give you clues so you try and guess the actual password. Okay, okay, got it. So for example, if the password you didn't know it was sky and Sydney said cloud and Tanya said Rain, and you are up and you go sky, that would be it. Okay, you got it. Here we go. My examples need work. Let's go with the actual password example.
Speaker 3: I'm always like looking forward to your examples because I don't know what you're going.
Speaker 2: To so my brain, because my brain doesn't know where it's gonna go. Bianca is on hold, she can't hear mark. The password is sunburn? Oh sun burn? All right? Is sp F legal in this conversation? No, there is three letters. You can't say that. Can't you correct? All right? So it's sunburn? Yes, sun burn? Got it?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Uh, Bianca, yes, here we go. Okay, I'll give you the first one.
Speaker 7: Copper tone, copper tongue.
Speaker 2: That's the clue. What's the password? Uh, snake copper tone?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Next, all right, copper tone sunscreen?
Speaker 2: No, no, but okay, I didn't do anything, sins any you're up ouch.
Speaker 7: Say that, oh sunbury.
Speaker 2: Copper ton, and you got sunburn. Genius is gaming? Yay, so much fun. Congratulations. That's that's all you had to do, was say sunburn to get Jonas Brothers tickets. Like what you did it? You did it? Oh my goodness, congratulations, thank.
Speaker 7: You guys, Oh my goodness, thank.
Speaker 2: You, enjoyed the brothers Jonas and thank you so much for listening to Kiss FM. Thank you, hold on Bianca. That's pretty good, guys. Nice work. Let's see if we can do is won the match game next time we play.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: So swallowing is involuntary, right, you just do it, blinking involuntary?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 2: Your body automatically does it. You don't have to think about it, which is pretty remarkable. It's like breathing. You go to sleep, you keep breathing, keeping like things just keep happening. You don't have to think about The brain is the most magical computer ever to exist.
Speaker 4: Unless you have a sword throat, then swallowing hurts, yes, and you do think about.
Speaker 2: It generally, right, You just swallow and you think you're doing everything the way you should be doing it. Now people are talking about how we've been swallowing wrong all our lives. What's that means?
Speaker 4: Some people have, some people haven't.
Speaker 3: And it's freaking a lot of people out on social media because they're all fixating on whether the fact they have a tongue that rests wrong. So basically, your tongue is supposed to chill behind your teeth, but there's something called tongue thrust that makes it push forward when you swallow, talk or even you're just at rest, and basically your tongue is out here acting like it owns the place, leaning up against your teeth the entire time, which creates open bites, overbites, things like that. And it can happen from stuff like thumbsucking, allergies or just genetics. But it's fixable, and you have to do some sort of almost like exercise. It's called myofunctional therapy, and basically it's like a workout plan for your tongue, teaching it where to rest and how to behave. And this is why I wanted to bring it up because intern Amy and.
Speaker 4: Producer MICHAELA both were like, I have this, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't need one more thing to like focus on. Honestly, there's so much data now that I just I don't want to think about. Am I swallowing wrong? I got to give myself a pass on that.
Speaker 3: So where do you think is your tongue just rest fine behind your teeth. It doesn't feel like it's thrusting up against your teeth.
Speaker 2: It doesn't. But I had an overbite overbite as a kid. I don't know if that came from birth or grinding my teeth. I did grind my teeth as well.
Speaker 3: I had an overbite from sucking my thumb till I was seven.
Speaker 4: That was a whole other topic.
Speaker 2: So I don't need another thing, Like I'm already thinking about where's my food coming from?
Speaker 1: What am I swallowing?
Speaker 2: Digesting? Don't eat standing up? How about don't tell me anymore data.
Speaker 3: Well, you know that your teeth continue to shift as life goes on, and so if you're a tongue thruster and you can catch this early, then you can make it so that you won't have a gnarly over by in ten years.
Speaker 2: I can't work but my swallowing. I could barely sleep last night. I gotta get to sleep. Like last night, I tossed and turned because somehow my pillowcase is too big for my pillow And so there's this flabby pillow case that gets caught up in my because I sleep on the corner, caught up in my mouth when I sleep, and it cut me up all night, flipping and flopping. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: You can tuck it in, tuck it in.
Speaker 9: I can show.
Speaker 3: You're a really cool like orgom me way to tuck it in so it doesn't move?
Speaker 2: You can. I didn't know that you like fold over.
Speaker 4: One and then you tuck in one flap and then like it almost like envelopes in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you'd send me ad Iowa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll try to help take a video and just send it to you. We can come over and do it ourselves.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's zero chance. Fold my pillows. Don't waste your tingue in that.
Speaker 1: So sweet of us to offer to It's very nice you offer.
Speaker 2: But send me videos much easier. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow