Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it, scary. What's your phone tap all about? Today?
Speaker 3: So Nicole and her mom emailed us and wanted to play a phone tap on Nicole's stepdad. They have a ton of pets in their family already, and when they both started talking about trying to get another cat and dog, the stepdad shut them both down immediately. So I'm going to call as a rep from the animal shelter with some more.
Speaker 1: Good news animal lover. Scary.
Speaker 3: Now diving into an animal lover's phone tap, you'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm looking for Nicole Junk Please.
Speaker 2: She's in school. Man calling.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is George Torres with her. Also, how are you okay?
Speaker 4: How you going pretty good?
Speaker 1: We had a little bit of a problem with the check that she left us on Saturday. Okay, So, if possible, she paid for the chocolate bull mastiff and the white Persian kitten. No, a chocolate bull mastiff is a dog.
Speaker 4: She bought a dog? How big is that? Uh?
Speaker 1: Eighty five pounds and seven ounces?
Speaker 4: What did you buy a dog for?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I thought this was all discussed.
Speaker 2: No, I'm instep dead. I have to to give her a call and by what's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay? Thank you sir?
Speaker 2: Bye?
Speaker 1: All right, Hello, we're going to call him back.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hello, Dennis, Yeah you called. I didn't get in my phone in time. What the hell are you doing? What?
Speaker 2: You bought a dog and a cat?
Speaker 4: They needed a home? Were you putting them at the house? No, you're not mom aiding me? What Mom said? It was okay, and something's wrong with you.
Speaker 2: Check and there's no way.
Speaker 4: You're bringing to another.
Speaker 2: Dog in his house.
Speaker 4: But it's still a puppy.
Speaker 2: It's eighty five pounds. I gotta call you mother because I'm getting Addy to here. But what.
Speaker 1: Okay to call? That was good? Now it's Mom's turn.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, what's going on? Nikki asked me last week here? What are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Well, it's one of the dogs that you've seen.
Speaker 2: I don't give them and you're an obst the damn check. Well that I that I didn't know. Guy just called me, Well, I didn't know about that. We're trying to get rid of Toad and you're bringing another one in. No way, no where I'm going, no where. I'm going maybe five. There's no where I'm getting patt of here. I'm telling you right now, all right, con't watch now. I'm sorry. You gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't know she went and actually did it and gave him the jack right.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna call it some big that he said. No, they're not gonna live there. We're trying to get rid of toy houses a pigstize it is with these dogs?
Speaker 4: What are we gonna do? Tell Nikis she can't have it?
Speaker 2: Damn right, or I'm out of here. I'm telling you right now, what the hell are your mind? No?
Speaker 4: You know me and animals.
Speaker 2: I don't give him. I'm telling you, I don't want him in here.
Speaker 4: What do you want me to do? Call that guy back?
Speaker 2: Did he do this? I'm gonna call it, son of a bitch right now. I can't believe you did this.
Speaker 4: Well, can we keep the cat?
Speaker 2: We'll keep the cat. If we don't need a book, well apparently this one has it shots, it's newter and everything. I don't give it. If it comes with gold, tell us by dam get her textbook with that money?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, miss?
Speaker 1: Did you get in touch with your husband and talk some sentence him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a phone tap. I'm from Brooklyn. They're not gonna get by me. We got you I need as you did. That was excellent, I mean
Speaker 1: Elvis Terran's phone tap,