Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, what do you have today? Julyssa wants to play a phone tap on her dad, Sean. Sojlyssa is currently attending summer school for she's in high school, and she wants to play a phone tap on her dad. So I'm going to start the call from the school saying, hey, is your daughter coming to summer school anytime soon?
Speaker 1: There you go, a summer school phone tap. Summer school's going on right now?
Speaker 2: This is appropriate?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi, Yes, is this Sean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is hey Shawn. My name is Mike Miranda. I'm the principal over at Back your Home High School. Yeah. I was just wondering if Melissa is going to be attending. The summer period is not that long. It's only a couple of weeks, and we have yet to see her.
Speaker 1: You mean, my daughter goes to school every day.
Speaker 2: She has been missing in action, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me see. Let me see you getting out the work, leate. I just got in.
Speaker 2: Sure, no problem, no problem, no problem.
Speaker 1: Listen, are you here? Oh my god, she's not she's not here. She has to be in school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, I just checked her classes. She's not there and we had people check make maybe she was in the bathrooms.
Speaker 1: But let me call hold on, hold on, you mean all right?
Speaker 2: I just hung up on him. We're gonna call him back. And this one is all you gotcha? Okay, I got you?
Speaker 1: Hello, hell else where you are to listen? And in summer school, whether or not in Soler school? Yes, Christmas says you ever been there the week? What do you mean you're in semer school? Where are you?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 1: They just pulled me out of biology, like and in summer school that day, no day. What's the teacher's name in biology? Miss Jackson? Miss Jackson is your biology teacher? But your old on one. Let me bring your principal in on this phone call for a second. Let me find out miss Jackson is your biology because I'm just been told by the principal that you haven't been swag Let ti dad, I'm at school and I'm not in stage and listen, you're not in.
Speaker 2: School, Jesus, I'm not going right there?
Speaker 1: Noll, Who the hell is that? Then he just put the pie the phone, put the pea, put on the prowe to come my day. Now she just go I'm the way she has to help others. See this teacher on the phone, will dad, whoa, there is your little as I'm sitting getting when you're asking just like Debbie and I. You see that in one side small air right here girl, oh dad, exactly, she's telling you. See it works out smaller. Do you tell me the start?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: What you'll ask? When I see you, I was gonna go eventually and later you're telling me your ass is out shopping. I'm not boring for it. To listen, I'm not going for it. I'm not going to people calling me. I'll work all night long. They're not gonna get a call early in the morning about to ask the school in a week? Oh I will gets you will farwer like Alissa?
Speaker 2: What hold?
Speaker 1: You will just swayball?
Speaker 2: And that's really isn't a good time. Okay, Well he's starting to run your mask. We'll still shocking.
Speaker 1: I will put you were the most every school or something. I'm proud of this man. You gotta calm down, and you sound like you're about the bless the vein in your head years ago when he started this point you join your high school? What the Thames when I see.
Speaker 2: You, excuse me, daddy, excluse me, daddy. Who are you? My name is Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tap? What you just got phone tap by your daughter?
Speaker 1: I know this is not no fault, Delissa. I know you know what other people call you this point Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants the Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show