Speaker 1: Well, well, come in your city. One of they are.
Speaker 2: Gets all saying you a comfort zone will be desire, how little teal.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little banging a union, I come along.
Speaker 2: We can create an earned pathway to citizenship and secure our border.
Speaker 3: We're going to start the Mama movement that is make America Michigan and Minnesota. Again, he's on vacation.
Speaker 4: But are there any plans for you to talk? Well, I hope so. But again that was then.
Speaker 5: This is now.
Speaker 4: We have to go forward.
Speaker 5: Time is slipping away.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, it.
Speaker 5: Is seventy four days until America votes.
Speaker 1: Vote away.
Speaker 2: I'm coming to your city, don't way I get to and saying you a conto song.
Speaker 5: From coast to coast, from border to border, from sea to shining sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn a number you want to be a part of the program. And we're only seventy four days until election day, twenty five days early voting begins in the state of Pennsylvania. Ballots go out Mellon ballots even before then, and so it is really game time. The Democratic h well, they say this is about joy, they say this is about freedom. They're the Freedom and Joy Party, Joy and Freedom Party, but they want to take away your guns and confiscate them. They have no problem if illegal, unvetted illegal immigrants take away your freedom and commit horrific crimes. They just ignore them. The father calling the families of Lake and Riley and Rachel Moore and mother of five, or Joscelyn Nungary or this thirteen year old girl raped and broad daylight in the park in Queens, New York, you know. And then of course they the Freedom Party, the Joy Party takes great joy taking your money to offer free healthcare, housing, education for their illegals that they've allowed in the country and now want to offer amnesty. They have no problem with the Freedom and Joy Party of youth suffering and having to pay higher gas and energy prices because of their you know, fracking bands and drilling bands. They have no problem the Freedom Party of forcing you to give up your gas powered vehicle and force that electric vehicle into your driveway whether you like it or not. The Freedom Party has no problem forcing you into a universal health care system Medicare for all, and of course that would mean no private health insurance, and she's actually said it. Of course this corrupt media that RFK was very eloquently describing today that you know they're never going to expose this. You know they have no problem the Freedom Party taking away your right as a parent and giving quote gender affirming care meaning treatment meaning life altering treatment to your children without your consent or knowledge. They have no problem even with you know, up to the last minute, no restrictions on abortion and which would be in fanticide. No problem lying to you about the number of jobs created all we just inflated it by nearly a million. Or lying about inflation, it's transitory, it's anything but. Or lying about the borders being closed and secure, or lying about you know, COVID and you know if you get the shot, you're never going to get COVID and you never infect anybody. Big lie, lying about Biden's cognitive decline, lying about Hunter Biden's laptop, lying about the Biden family syndicate and the foreign money that the Biden family took in and Joe no I never one time spoke at all with my son, my brother, or anybody big lie lie to you about Donald Trump's positions on immigration, on taxation, on abortion, on IVF treatments. I'm pretty much everything on Project twenty twenty five, which he has said that he does not support, does not know about, has not had any part of, and is not his agenda. But they spent you know, an hour at the convention part of the lying. But again they're full of joy. They're very joyful when they tell lies. It's like they lied about Russia collusion, lied with the dirty Russian dossier. It went three years of pedaling, NonStop lies and conspiracy theories, lying about the Ukrainian War, lying about pretty much everything they can get there. You know that they can lie about. Violent crime isn't down. It's up almost twenty five percent across sixty six major cities. That's not what you heard the last four nights out of Chicago illegals that she led into this country. Not once did they ever take the time to say that, you know, we need to vet them. She just wants to offer them amnesty, healthcare, housing, and education and walls. Wants free college education and a legal driver's license, you know, lying about you know Oh no, no, we don't. We don't support this taxing tips. But she was the tie breaking vote in the Senate for the Inflation Reduction Act, empowering the irs to go after service workers and their tips. And I can go on and on and on. You know, Kamala Harris, you know we went through in great specificity, in detail yesterday. I won't repeat all of it here, but all the taxes that they want to impose on every American with this new tax plan of hers, which is just absolutely madness. I mean, we're talking about what is the biggest tax hike ever in American history in terms of dollars, the biggest tax hike in the history of the world, five trillion dollars in new taxes. This is why I guess she co sponsored with Bernie Sanders, the New Green Deal ninety three trillion dollars. The corporate tax which corporations don't pay, taxes going up a whopping seven percent. Well, you're going to pay for that. Every story. If you think inflation is bad, that's inflation and perpetuity. Oh but we're not going to tax people that make under four hundred thousand dollars a year. Well, apparently if you have a four to one K or retirement account of any time. Guess what you're going to pay taxes on unrealized capital gains?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, my stock portfolio this year went up, but whopping thirty five percent? Okay, you don't sell your stocks, but you have to pay tax on the gain on those stocks. And she wants to raise you know, the capital gains tax to an enormous rate, you know, up to forty percent. Wants to more than double it. That will destroy all investment. And then of course he wants this global minimum tax that would take away all competitive advantage. That will all collude with other countries and agree that, all right, we're going to have the same rate of taxation on corporation, so they won't go shopping to business friendly countries. Oh, that's just great. You know, they want to raise the Medicare sir tax. You know she's going to let the Trump tax cuts expire. Well, that will cause taxes to go up for almost every American. And that means family's making under one hundred thousand dollars a year capital gains up to forty percent from fifteen percent. I mean, when does this end? Is this crazy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Let's get to our phones and the other big news the endorsement of Trump by Robert F. Kennedy Junior. By the way he excoriated the media, it was actually sad to listen to how the Democrats, the media, the deep state aligned against him in every way possible. By the way, we didn't do that. I don't agree with him on everything. A lot of things I disagree with him on. But he's right about the war on freedom of speech. He's right about a corrupt institution called the media and the deep state. He's right about the war on children. He's actually, you know, far more conservative when it comes to immigration than where his party is. Doug is in Tennessee, Doug, glad you Caltzer.
Speaker 6: Hey, how you doing today, Sean? Thank you, but good?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to start out by telling you, you know, we appreciate everything you do. You got to keep up the fight. But today they may be the Party of Joy, but the joy is with us today because the news that Robert F. Kennike gave us today is just phenomenal. And but what gets me is that the mainstream media is not going to tell us anything about it. They're going to make it out like it's nothing, but we know better. For a man who told us today that he knew he was a Democrat at a young adolescent age, knew he was going to be a Democrat, comes from one of these strongest democratic families to ever exist in our lifetimes, and he sees through it, and he has left the Democratic Party. And when he was telling us what they had done to him, I felt sorry for the man. But I did too.
Speaker 2: I felt sorry for him too. It was terrible, I.
Speaker 6: Did, I did. I felt sorry for him. But he has seen the lives.
Speaker 1: In real life.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 2: It didn't like one interview we had because I challenged him on things that we disagree on, but there are things we agree on. He wasn't wrong about, you know, people racing to the COVID vaccination either. I disagree with him on on you know, other vaccination issues, but he wasn't wrong on COVID.
Speaker 6: No, No, he wasn't. And and he's he he he he's like a tree. He's willing to be it. Were the other Democrats, Pelosi, Schumer, the rest of them. There's no ben to him whatsoever. It's all phony, it's all smoke and mirrors. He's you know, you can tell that's a personable guy, right there, RSK Junior. He's a guy you can sit down and talk to. And like you said, you may not agree with everything he's saying, who does Who agrees on everything? Nobody? Nobody agrees on I.
Speaker 2: Think I'm hoping everybody always agrees with me, But no, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 7: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: You're dead on right.
Speaker 2: This is let me tell you you're right about one thing. He exposed these people really in a powerful way, in a way that I honestly felt bad for him. And by the way, these are the same forces aligned against Trump. I'm going to get some more calls in though, Doug, good call my friend. You have a great weekend. Appreciate it. Louisiana and Allen is next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Hi, Hi, Sean, thank you. I appreciate everything you do. And that was a great last caller as well. I listened to you while I drive and I watch your show in the evenings. I'm a father of three college students at the same time. Right now, I have a son at Tulane, one at LSU, and one of ulm middle.
Speaker 3: Wow for you broke father.
Speaker 7: But all three of them this is their first year in their life that they're going to vote in a presidential election. And I called my son at two Lane just to check the temperature of Hey, what's it like. It's a prenominantly liberal university. And you know, he says, you know what, Dad, we feel cheated. And this is where the Democrats have cheated young voters is they didn't get the opportunity. And this is where RFK is support Donald Trump is huge. Is they cheated him out of a Democratic primary. They cheated young voters out of a true election and an opportunity to vote with choice. And this support is leaning. And I asked my son and said, well, what's it like? He said, Dad, Well, and he's my son is by Ray Sholan. He says it doesn't matter the Jewish students that Tulane, the Palestinians, African Americans, it's Trump, Trump, Trump, same thing at LSU. They they aren't buying the liberal media and the lies they're telling, and they see and they feel cheated the fact that they did not get an opportunity to have a Democratic primary in the very first election. So this is a historic moment and in the support of RFK Junior and the family, the Kennedy family is Democrats love him. I just want to say that that that the youth. And he always says, I don't know who they're polling. I don't know how she's climbing up the polls. But percent of everybody I know is Donald Trump. And you're talking from eighteen to twenty one year old college students in America that are supporting Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me.
Speaker 2: Tell you something. And then good for your kids. By the way, I bet you're a proud dude, and you should be getting kids off to college. You know what, it's hard. It's hard raising kids. By the way, don't make the mistake I made. I thought, Oh they graduate college. Up, I'm done. My job is done. No, anyway, we'll stay in Louisiana. Good call my friend Jason and Louisiana. Also, Jason, how are you?
Speaker 7: How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Sean? I just want to start off by saying, thank you for being a champion for conservative value and speaking the truth at all times. I really appreciate that a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, I thank all of you for all of those your kind words, beat a lot. I can't do it without you. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 3: I am. I'm an injured combat veteran. I have four children that are all grown the cost of everything today, I'm struggling and it's all because of these radical uh you know, radical policy changes and and just undoing all the great things that Donald Trump did. I can tell you this, this RFK endorsement is very big. It's big. They're going to try to cover it up. The polls are going to be leaning towards Harris, you know how they usually do. But I will tell you this, I'm claiming victory through through a higher power that's much higher than any of this, and that's through God. And God knows that we need this win and we will win, and God bless America. I love I love all of everyone. I love everyone. But I can tell you one thing. This is really bigger than they're going to portray it as on national television. Because I think that Trump this is going to push him over the top and we're going to win this White House back and we're going to make America greed again and claim I claim victory through Christ.
Speaker 2: Listen, well, amen to that. And I'm a believer as you are. And you know, you got to remember too, God doesn't go where he is not wanted. And you know, we we have pushed God out of a lot of our institutions. And I do believe that that God has blessed this country. I mean in more ways than any of us know, and we deserve. We're very blessed. And you know, but Ronald Reagan warned us that the whole issue of freedom, it is but one generation away from extinction. And let's let it not be on our watch. Please, I'm deputizing all of you. Download the Kamalo files, the Wall files, Share it on social media, Share it with your friends, your family, your co workers, and strangers. The media is up as an institution. They are abusively corrupt and biased. It's like the former Soviet Union's Pravda. Appreciate the call, my friend solid as a rock, honest, cruthful.
Speaker 4: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Hight twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Seventy four days till election Day. Early voting starts in just a little over three weeks in Pennsylvania. Ballots go out before that in other states, and then it rolls out around the country. The country is not sufficiently knowledgeable. It's not reached into the bloodstream in the American culture and consciousness. How extreme, radical and dangerous Kamala Harris and Tim Walls are. We have a lot of work to do. This is game time. There is no tomorrow. There is no tomorrow. This is it. And if you want to save you country, download the Kamala files the Walls files on Hannity dot com and share it on social media and share it with your friends, your family, your coworkers. Do something with it, because the media is not going to do their job. They never do their job anyway. I want to tell you about our friends with the IFCJ. I mean, Israel is just being bombarded from the north Hiszballah and of course at Elebanon and Hamas out of Gaza in the south, and all the saber rattling of Iran continues, and the Holy Land continues to be attacked on multiple fronts, and deadly threats are increasing every single day, NonStop rocket attacks. Now since the war started, thankfully, there is an organization we have proudly partnered with called the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They have been in the forefront of helping all those Israelis and there are tens and tens of thousands of them that have been chased out of their homes, that are displaced. They need food, they need medical care, they need housing, they need help, and your life saving donation is providing the emergency food, medical care, shelter that they desperately need. And also they're providing critical security needs like flack jackets, firefighting equipment, armored vehicles, those mobile bomb shelters we keep telling you about. Look if five hundred of you right now, the need is so great and just I know these are tough economic times, but if you could just give one hundred and fifty bucks and join us and meet these immediate, urgent security needs, you will be doing more than you could ever imagine. And they're very, very judicious with their spending. They honestly they've got the best team on the ground and nobody's profiting from any of this. All of it's going directly to help people in need. Every penny and thanks to a very generous IFCJ donor, your gift is going to be matched. That will double your impact helping our friends indeed in the Holy Land. Anyway, you can call now eight eight eight foury at eight I f c J eight eight eight foury at eight I f c J online supportif CJ dot org. One word support I f CJ dot org.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Of course, the anti Israel protest continued all throughout the DNZ and and even into last night. As I made my way to the final night of the convention, uh I saw more protesters. And one of the things that was interesting to me I was actually see them in city buses. They were being bussed in from wherever the hell there they were staying and brought into the same local bus after bus unloading, you know, packs of people. Yeah, my favorite was seeing, you know, a mother with a little child and then a baby and a stroller going to the protest. Now, would you bring your your your young children to a protest? I don't think that's where I take my young children.
Speaker 5: Listen, do you support Amas?
Speaker 4: Every Palestinians support, not just me, every Palastinians Sortima.
Speaker 2: Do you support October seven, October seventh.
Speaker 8: October seven, Yes, I do?
Speaker 3: What do?
Speaker 8: What the what's wrong with October seven. What's your head band? This is the head been for the military wing responsible for the resistance operations.
Speaker 7: Of god Hamas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, do you support AMAS? I do? Why do you support mons So? I support any all resistance operations and fight for the freedom of our country, for the freedom of Platactri.
Speaker 7: Did I include October seventh? Yes?
Speaker 1: Welcome, lie.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: That is you know what's been going on down there. Our friends been on the ground of the d NC. I saw him on a number of occasions, a retired NYPD inspector, attorney, founder of opsdesk dot org and it's a really effective group. Bent on the ground. Saw him a number of times in Chicago, and he was among the protesters and was actually reporting for us as well. I just want people to know exactly what you saw, what you were hearing, who these people are, and is there anybody that doesn't support what happened on October seventh or are they just completely you know, indoctrinated a little you know, you know, ivy leagues of school brats that just have been educated out of every bit of common sense. God gave them.
Speaker 4: Well, Sean, thanks for having me. I would be lying if I shut it down was not the pervasive atmosphere. I would make a distinction. There were a lot of protesters there, the majority, who are solely focused on the Gaza issue. But I'm not giving them a pass because their focus on the Gaza issue was entirely unnuanced. It was realistically in their rhetoric and what they were saying, what they were shouting on the bullhorns, et cetera. Was realistically just the eradication of Israel. There's no other way to interpret. From the river to the sea, shut it down, etc. Et cetera. There are some sort of attendant issues talking about what israelis done specifically in the war, et cetera, but the main thrust of it was that. And then there is the sort of adjacent groups that you always get with these things, but who are welcomed in and are part of the whole thing. So that's got to give you pause. And those are the anarchists, the communists, the black blockers, the day Antifa types, and there was plenty of them. Their message is a little different, and their message is simply destroy America. Do everything you can to undermine and rid us of the America. Capitalist America is the source of all evil on Earth, it's got to go.
Speaker 2: So when you would go on the crowd and you'd actually have these conversations with these people, I mean, were they were they willing to talk to you, Were they willing to expose who.
Speaker 5: They really are?
Speaker 2: Were they willing to really lay out their agenda?
Speaker 4: No? And in fact, you know what, I would be very honest. You know, they would ask me who I was. I would say, I'm with Fox News. I'm a Fox News contributor. You know, I just came here, like I to hear your side of the story.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's a mistake. I'm an independent journalist. That's what you say. Next time you can be undercover.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, you know, I have to tell you it almost shown they see somebody like me for whatever reason, they just shut down. You know, if I'm wearing head to toe black with a mask on, because that's that's a real point I would like to make. They all are wearing masks, the more radical of them. They don't want to be seen, they don't want their faces shown.
Speaker 7: And you know, to me.
Speaker 4: That's very telling. Because I also was embedded in a counter protest of about fifty to seventy five pro Israel Israeli supporters. None of them had masks, and they were carrying Israeli flags, sure, but American flags and the only flags I saw from the other group were on fire. And so it's just, you know, it's very telling that they just they're hiding. They're very well organized, they're some of these are street activists that go back decades, you know, past even Occupy Wall Street, which I was very familiar with having worked. I know the tactics, I know what they do. They were primarily non violent, except for the real outside agitators, the adjacent groups that I'm talking about in front of the Israeli mission. And that day, that was the second day, all they wanted was to provoke. They were burning American flag, burning the Israeli flag, and that was the one that got about a little bit violent, and that was when they took seventy two arrests.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's you know, pretty unbelievable. And I think it was Mike Tobin that actually reported. I think it was that night when he said to me that there was a direct attack on the police that he thought was pre planned was shut down very quickly. Now, I will give a lot of credit to Chicago police and other police officers that were brought in from other jurisdictions because they had the place shut down pretty good. I mean so good that it got difficult a couple of nights for me to get to the convention center. This really, unfortunately, is in spite of their criticism of Democrats, the Democratic Party has enabled all of this. They're the ones that have called for a restraint after the equivalent of forty thousand Americans were killed on October the seventh. And it's just sad to me that they're that ignorant and completely unaware of what happened on October the seventh, what part of murder and rape and beheadings and kidnappings and torture. You know, do these idiots have a hard time comprehending, because I don't think it's that difficult. There is a right, there is a wrong, There is moral clarity, and in this case, Israel should have the right to win their war against radical Islamic terrorists. That of course, you know, the Democratic nominee doesn't even want to say the word. And Harris and Biden wouldn't even help support or give just just their seal of approval for Israel to retaliate after Ron fired hundreds of missiles into their country.
Speaker 4: Yeah so, and you know, you see the supporters who are blatantly pro Hamas wearing Hamas head bands, which is a very distinct head band. You know, it's easy to pick up. You see Hisbola flags. This is while his Bola is launching rockets indiscriminately into Israel. A couple of attacks ago, they killed a bunch of kids in a schoolyard and they weren't even Jewish to victims. They were Drews in the northern part of Israel. You know. So the whole thing is really very blunt, force ignorantly done. And you know, we all know this casualties on both sides. No cynthient human being wants children of any persuasion to be dying in a war, of course not. But there's no nuance to what they are proposing. These protesters. You try to have the kind of conversation and make the point you just made, and you get shut down. You get a lot of hostility, you get blank stares, and there's also a subtlety running through it all. And this is the sense I got. They feel like with Kamala, they got what they want, and I think that that was double tapped by her choice of Walt's. I think any real honest political prognosticator would say that Shapiro was the superior choice. And I think they see Walt's as something of a dog whistle. And many of these folks, they came from out of town, probably a lot from Minneapolis. They know what Walt's is about. They know how he handled the post Floyd riots, and they know where he's coming from, and they feel like, Okay, maybe we got what we want here. She better not tack too far to the middle on us, because they know that she's trying to attack to the middle in order to get elected. So I think they're sending her a messages. Well, I got that from a few of them, and what little I could get that they don't want her going off the reservation. She's theirs and she better stick to it. And that's why I think a lot of the criticism of her was somewhat muted. And you know, there was something certainly they were protesting against the DNC, but they want to lock her in as their woman in the White House. And it's amazing to me that she won't as you mentioned, she won't condemn any of this stuff, and I think hope per return.
Speaker 2: BALI appreciate you being with us and sharing your experience. Paul Morrow, thank you all right, quick, prank will come right back. We'll continue, we'll get to your calls coming up next toll free. It's eight hundred and nine point one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. One way you can save money in this tough Harris Biden economy is just switching to my cell phone provider. And that's pure talk. The beauty of your talk is they offer the same five G network, the same exact cell towers, the same exact service, and you pay about half of what the big carriers like Verizon AT and T and T Mobile charge you. And the great part is the average family saving close to one thousand dollars a year, and in tough economic times, that's real money in your pocket. Anyway, the switch right now, for example, you get for twenty five bucks a month unlimited talk and text. You'll also get mobile hotspot, you'll get roaming in over fifty countries, five gigs of data. With five gigs of data, you can browse the internet for one hundred and thirty five hours, stream a thousand songs, or watch ten hours of video. How much time do you actually want to spend on your phone on the average month? Stop overpaying, make the switch style pound two to fifty. Say the keyword save now. Do it now. You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month, no contract, no activation fee, keep your phone, keep your phone number, pound two fifty keywords save now, same service, half the price from Pure Talk. The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next.
Speaker 5: Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 2: All right, as we continue, let's get to our busy phone, says Friday, eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to join us, Christian is in New Jersey, Christian, how are you? Glad you called sir? Happy Friday?
Speaker 8: Hey Sean, thank you so much for taking my call. Man you know here, thank you.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Influential figure for me? Just talk about you know the Democrats, you know how they're trying to portray people. You know, I'm twenty eight years old. I've seen it going on to colleges early on. Now you know, I've obviously woken up. You know, I've made a lot more money on the President Trump, even though my salary was less. Out of college, I lived better, you know, I live better now I'm making yeah, as much as you know. Five years ago, one hundred thousand dollars would be a lot of money. Now it's nothing. And these Democrats are putting Oprah on the DNS shall Obama, He's trillion our people, and nothing on the economy matters to them. It matters to people like me and her. You know, economic agenda is complete, wrecking ball, unrealized games. You know, they're not even sugarcoat it anymore. And now we're suffering, you know, the little guys like me are suffering, and they have no plan honestly, and we need Trump back. We know we need him back because well I.
Speaker 2: Couldn't agree with you more. The media obviously has gone all in for all things commalap and now it gets very real. I mean, we're gonna go away. Most people will take a little break over Labor Day and then we'll come back and then it is game on from now until November the fifth, and frankly not even November the fifth. I mean yeah, I mean early voting is in twenty five days and what if if I'm concerned about one thing is because of the corrupt media, and they are abusively biased and corrupt. And that's why I call them the media mob. It's like a mob, and they're co ordinating and they're complicit and hiding everything about Walls and Kamala Harris is that they just refuse to do their job and inform the American people of who she is. You know, we even have fake news CNN anchors suggesting, well, maybe she should not do any interviews. Seems to be working. Well, I thought they claim to be journalists and you're not demanding that a presidential candidate who got in at the last minute without a single primary vote doesn't need to answer questions about some of the most radical positions ever taken by any presidential candidate in history. This is a form of madness. But this is the challenge that we face. It's not it is you know, look, we could sit here and wring our hands all day, but what good is that going to do. There's only one antidote to this, and that's winning. The only antidote is to take over and do their job. The only choice we have is to understand how corrupt the mob, the media, these institutions, the deep state, the Democratic Party is. They will lie, they will, they will, they will. They want you to hate Trump so much that you will vote against what is clearly in your best interest. But it's our job, and everyone listening being deputized, your job to make sure that everybody you know in your life knows about the things that we know about her and about Tim Wallas. That's the only shot we got, ma'am. I'm telling you take it seriously. You don't want to wake up the morning after the night before, two days after the night before, and say, oh, I should have done more. And and I would assume you must assume that your vote is the tie breaking vote in this election. If everybody does that and creates urgency and their friends, their family, their co workers, strangers put it on social media, then I think we can be very, very powerful and effective