Speaker 1: The volume. The NBA eighty two game grind is done, and now the real fun begins. The NBA Playoffs right here, and it's time for all the high steaky drama, clutch moments, and drag dropping plays. I can't wait. If you're looking to make the playoffs even more exciting, Draft Kings sports Book had you covered as an official sports betting partner of the NBA from the playing games all the way through the finals. Now it's time to back your favorite player and teams as they go chase glory. All season long. DraftKings has been your go to spot for NBA player prompts and that doesn't stop. Now. Want to make your playoff experience even more intense, try placing a bet on your favorite players performance. Will they drop thirty, forty or even more? It's your call. Ready to place your first bet? Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook out now. Lock in your bets unless make this playoff run unforgettable. Here's something special for you first timers. New Draft King customers. Bet five dollars and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. Make it a playoff run to remember with Draft Kings. Download the Draft Kings sportsbook app. Use cold money Move that's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler, or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility. We're sstrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: All right, listen up, taxpayers, is time for what you all really tuned into listen to me for financial advice. Tax season, boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divide by one. Charity a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet steams. And now I get back to my boring old day job. Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. Green Bank, can you hear me? Fuck? Yeah? Thank you guys for joining us, Thank you guys for joining us. Welcome to Nightcap NFL Draft twenty twenty five. I am your favorite on Shannon Shark Draft Class nineteen ninety Big one ninety two, Bronco Ring of Fame two thousand and nine, Pro Football Hall of Fame twenty eleven, My partner and co host Draft Class two thousand and one, Ben Bo's Ring of Fame Arno Reed two thousand and twenty four, three twenty three, twenty two to tell you went into the first year together. Okay, twenty three, twenty three. Now this is Chad, Oh, Joe Sink Noo Johnson, Thank you guys, thank god. Oh wait a minute, wait a minute, can you hear me before I Before.
Speaker 3: I start, I need you to repeat at to me. Okay, I said, repeat after me. Hello, I fucking love you.
Speaker 1: Let's go the Tennessee. Look, this is the worst kept secret of the America guys. But they canceled all the other pre draft workouts and said after they worked at Camp Ward they tramvis found you, but no thank you your door, thank you, but no thank you. All those other guys, I think they've sentled their guy. When you become this set on your guy, you have him targeted. You've been watching him for a long pier time. You want this guy to come in and start this is not well, let's see wait till the last minute, let's look at it. Come to other guys. Oh, Joe, this is the guy they targeted, right, this is the guy they want. They believe, this is the guy that's gonna be their Steve McNair. Get them back and play off contentent year after year, get them to a Super Bowl. What is it that you like so much about cam Ward?
Speaker 3: I like what cam was able to do for the Hurricanes. Able to have you back to the seratives where they were a top team, got usually the office look very good. See him as a trend.
Speaker 1: A gnerational talent or type. It's there. I like him. He's been able to do so. I'm not sure what's gonna happen once he gets there.
Speaker 3: Obviously, he's their answer and he's supposed to be the answer for the next ten.
Speaker 1: Years, similar to what Jane Daniels did for the Commanders. I'm excited. You know what I like most about cam Ward adversity. Yes, he just didn't go to one university. He started at at Matt Cannon. He goes all over the place and then he settles into the University of Miami. You want guys that have had adversity in their life. You want guys that have gone through things cruggle because it's going to be a struggle at some point in time. You're gonna face adversity as a quarterback. Why he even a player in the NFL and having gone through that adversity, he knows what it's like to fall on hard times. Nick himself up and start back down there. I have a question for you.
Speaker 3: Yes, if cam Ward those does go number one, is he a date one starter or is a quarterback competition with Will Levison in camp Well, they're saying.
Speaker 1: The quarterback competition, but camp Ward because they singled him out so long ago, O Jam. They didn't bring anybody else in. They knew they wanted a quarterback, and they knew in order for you to win in this league, you got to have a quarterback. The reason, think about it, why did the quarterback competition? We're picking number one of all because the quarterback that's on the roster wasn't any good or it wasn't very good, let's be real with it. Because the fe was that good, they would be picking this high. Yes, the pure fact that they're picking this high and they're taking a quarterback tells you they want to transition and go to camp Ward. Now, what happened to the pull a WOOLI of oar eyes.
Speaker 3: They have everybody thinking they're taking cam Ward first, and they pull a wool and do something else with the first pick of the draft.
Speaker 1: I don't believe they're gonna do anything different, though, children let me tell you why they It seemed like they've been set on this pick for such a long time. Yeah, and when you're picking this high and you're gonna guarantee this guy somewhere between forty and forty five million, that's his contract is gonna be fully guaranteed. I would have liked the thought that if you wanted it was thinking about going somewhere else, and you bring somebody else in, talk to him, get a feel for him. They could, they could, right, But I don't believe that's the case. I believe cam Ward is there guy. This is the funny thing about it.
Speaker 3: If you have the number one pick, you really don't have to talk to anybody else because you already know who you're taking. Regardless, they don't know what their plans are, especially in the war room. Yeah, sometimes you know how they play you never know. It's a chance a chess match, So I'm curious. I'm excited if Cam Wored does go to Tennessee. I wish him nothing but the best at number two. When would y'all like to see who woo going number two?
Speaker 1: Crown, Yeah, Travis Hudder, ab Dual Carter, Yeah, I think it's I think it's a two horse race for number two. I think it's Travis Hunter that Dual Carter. Obviously, Travis is a two way player. He'll give you offense, he can give you defense. Ab Dual Carter is an edge rushing twelve sacks this past season. Buys a lot of people Michael Parson, Lebar Arrington, or that streat linebacker lineage that comes out of Penn State University. He's gonna be very big interesting to see. The third is where it starts to get interested. I think, you know what I think the first two picks, I think they're kind of I'm not gonna say echeton Stone, but the guy's carving. I think he's already to see.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, I don't think number three might be different based on who goes number two. If travers, if they go, if they go defense, you go with the two way player. I say, Travis Hunter goes number two. Yes, then it's it's a it's a toss up. That's number three? Can it be ab Dual Carter? Do the Giants need another?
Speaker 1: Even is in there already? Have to go? Go with Keevon Thibodeau? Yes, what about Shador because they still don't have a ma goes with Lawrence to de tackle. But here's the thing, o, Joe, you really need somebody to compete in that division at the quarterback position. Okay, they got Russ? Is that enough to hold it? It's only one year. I know they got Jamis, but that's only one year. Jane Daniels Jalen Hurts. Yes, Dak Prescott. If you go back and look at what happened in the Raiders, you got uh Pat Mahomes, you got Bowl Nicks, you got you got Justin Hurbler. Yeah, and now you got that, Joe. You see, the Raiders really needed They knew they needed a quarterback because you got it's a quarterback heavy division, right, The NFC East is a quarterback heavy division. Now the question is do you want to match fire with fire or do you want somebody to go extinguish that fire. That's the question. A defensive player can only impact the game so much. You see, what the what? What the Philly hell? Defense? A defense? Collectively though as a whole, why is a hole? You hear chirps Washington's truck and play four? Go up? No, didn't play for t J Watt. Okay, that'd be that'd be nice. So I think I think it starts to get interested in getting three once we get to three, and okay, it's gonna really start to get interested in four, five, six, seven, eight, the top ten. It's gonna be a listening to the Adam Schefter. I think somebody else said it. More teams are interested in moving down, yeah, and moving up.
Speaker 3: I think we don't have We don't have a really exciting draft class. Outside of maybe the top three. There aren't too many players that really that are really a track.
Speaker 1: What are you're saying? Okay, you got Devil Clark? Oh, okay, don't not go, don't pack go. Don't he going number one? That's the face when you're going number one. Sure I can help, he's like bad observing. But they've done a great job of holding it in O doubt because you don't want to rob him without excitement. You ain't let him have that moment. Letter aylet call Amy's me. I'm just calling hey, what you doing? What you have for lunch? What you have for breakfast today? You see Travis Hunter in the pink? Is that pink? Confusion?
Speaker 3: That that's that's pink. Okay, that's pink. I'm excited for Trap. I'm excited for Trap, especially wherever he goes. I'm hoping the organization knows that he would love to play both both sides of the ball.
Speaker 1: I hope they grant him that grace.
Speaker 3: Being that's what he was able to do at Colorado. I'm excited for him. I don't know where he goes. I would like, you know what I would like, But I would like for Jerry Jones to make us flash by not talking to the media but moving up the draft and going to get Travis Hunter at number two.
Speaker 1: I like that. Oh boy, you got to give up so much. I think the count that you might as well, you might as well. I mean, I just empathetic speaking. I think it would be done. Jerry says he's had something brewing on the trade market. That's what Jerry said. Jerry says he got too too big fish in the fire right now. If it might be it, If I'm Jerry, I go try to get Tyreek. Oh that's another go. And that's a go. I like that. I like that. Tyreeke Tyreek and CD Tyreek and CD tip Tyreek outside CD in the slide. You got Javonte Williams at running back. He came over from the Broncos. I think they're gonna probably they need to do something at the offensive line. Zach Martin retired. The offensive line wasn't very good last year. They were beat up. Terry Steele is there. They got the Smith kid, but they need they need some quality. That got hit a little bit too much. And the running game was non existed. I don't know if they weren't very good at the running game or they didn't put an emphasis enough on the running game, but they definitely need to improve the running game in the offensive line. Yes, think it. So do you think they pulled a switching row on us? I might think so. I don't know what. I I don't know why I can feel it. What do y'all think? Who do you think you're gonna be the first pick? Damn? Travis you think, Travis, You think Cam? Who you got? Who you got? Normal? Who you got going number one? Travis? You think? So we want to make a bet that's beat twenty bucks. Let's bet twenty bucks me and you. I ain't gonna pay you, but let's bet don't he don't pay. Don't Patty, don't pat Hy, He don't pay. He been on me thinking two hundred for six months. Oh, come on, now it's time. Ay what we don't normally be late? Normally I'm gonna cark. There's three minutes. Well, I hear the commissioner. The commissioner normally comes to the podium. Welcome to the twenty twenty five NFL draft. Welcome the clock. How long o' clock go? I think it's ten minutes in this Okay, I ask you in my ear? How long? What we want to make a bet? I'm going camp? He's going camp. He got camp. Look at commission the bike I got hey, look at commission on the bike. He tripping. That's the green that's the Green Bay training camp tradition. Hold on, you got I got trappers? How they're going first? Let's bet Freddie Ben Freddy Dan? All right, lord he commiss probably hadn't rolled the bike, hadn't rolled the bike in twenty years. Thirty forty, beg you forty And they got a little waging on the bike wing Yeah, okay, little weighing on the bike with uthers. Ah, let's go, come on, Louis got come on, what we got? Come on? Commiss got on sneakers. See that's all a j No Matthews Junior Clay Matthews Jr. They looked at he Does they still doing the commission? You know that after all these years? Yes? Actually, actually they're buing the owners. But he had to go out there in front of them. Remember what we talked about Niko.
Speaker 3: Harrison's right father, the song for that, Yeah, most definitely. Hey, are you nervous to lose that twenty all right? Matter of fact, you don't even have to pay me after this. You got to treat me to dinner? No, I want to go to Tanners all right?
Speaker 1: Bett? Can you hear? Can you hear commission talking? No? I can't either.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I was wondering why can't we I thought we was gonna be able to hear. Oh, we'll turn the TVF so we can hear. I mean I'd like to watch the games in sound, but I want to hit the Pinks in real time. Hey, thank you? No raps h yes, no, he's a Broncos. He's a Bronco raby No, no bot. Hey, you're a Raven fan? Hey, why are you here? Come on mann? Oh you're a Raven fan too. Listen.
Speaker 3: You know I still love you, but everybody LIFs have flaws.
Speaker 1: That's one of yours. It's cool. Hey, hold on, who's better the Ravens and the Bengals? Right now? You want to make a bet this year? Bet twenty dollars the yeah, yeah, yes, yes, yes, eight out of you in mayor not not too loud, not too loud. Huh, that's a good one. That's a good one. I don't know if the President actually said that, but that was pretty good. So so as Commission announced that the Titans on the clock down. Here we go, Here we go. Come on, Roger, he can speed this up if you just go ahead. Announced the pick.
Speaker 5: Yes and more mm hmm man, let's go me three Titans on the clock.
Speaker 3: Do we have any Titans fans here? Oh you're by yourself Titan fans? No, that says Vikings. Hey, Warren Moon.
Speaker 1: Warren Moon said that if cam Get goes to the Titan, he will take the number one out of retirement and let it allow him to wear it. That's dope, that's live. So here it is, yeah, quarterback, two differensive players. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just have a feeling they gonna pull a fast one, you think so, Joe, I can?
Speaker 1: I can? I have a feeling out. I don't know why. Why let mention this? Why would you take travel? You ain't got nobody to getting the ball? You don't think they did?
Speaker 3: Will Levis another year they've only he really hasn't had a really an actual chance.
Speaker 1: I think they would. But he keeps making the same mistakes. Right, That's that's what eats. That's what Buck coaches, right see, Okay, wow, h okay, all right, yeah, all right. Listen to Adams Cheff to talk. He says that the Tennessee Titans was sold on Cam war thet the Giant said we will switch sponsor with you at three and give you and other draft picks.
Speaker 3: So that's so little fire as Cam going one. Yeah, it looks like I lost the bet, sir.
Speaker 1: Hey, he don't look look at it. He got the phone up to his zero shoe. Allow him to have that moment. Oh you wanted to sign? Huh wait you want me signed that one of the one I give you?
Speaker 3: Hey, you got got two dollars, got dollars. Somebody gotta ad Shelley. I'm betting money. I ain't even got a bet. I'm getting you money now, hold on. Wow, yeah, you got to do a better job.
Speaker 1: Wow. Mail Capra seems to be sold more on your door than cam Ward. But it's too late now the haze in the barn, Cam's going number one overall. How you betting my money? He betting my money? It's yours, You're that's mine. I owe you fitted you out there in twenty dollars now with a fifteen percent time for it. You owe me more than that. Boy. Mail is really sold on your door. I think the one thing of watching him, oh Joe, he got do a better job of getting the ball out he takes. He takes a lot of sacks all the A lot of times the quarterback gets sacks. People automatically think it's the offensive line right. Sometimes you got to know when to hold him, know when to motive. Sometimes don't get your team in second and long, third and long. Sometimes, don't take your team out of field goal range. Get the ball out. It's okay to live to see another day. But be smart. Yes, you know, if you field goal range, don't take a sack, throw it out, throw it out a bound. If you know your second and short, don't be third long. Just don't do anything stupid. He talked a great job of protecting the ball, but sometimes I think he's too casts long. You've got to have some risk in order to be successful in the beat. I think I think he's gonna be okay. I don't like what the meeting and the puns have done to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they beat him up. They're beating him up really bad based on him being confident. That's one of the few things that you do need to play at the highest level is you got to have beliefs. You got to be confident in your skills and what you're able to do. Coming out and saying if you want a franchise changing quarterback, you come and get me.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with that all. What was he supposed to say, if you want a franchise, you change your quarterback, don't come get me, don't draft me. If you want to win your division, you want to go to the playoffs, don't take me. Of course, that's what he's supposed to say. I do like Cam. He do have great est capabilities. Look, I think we all can agree that Cam is a better athlete than your door. Yeah, but that doesn't mean your door can't play in the NFL. Peyton Manny wasn't the greatest athlete. I'm not saying your door is gonna be that. I'm not saying he's gonna be Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Rivers. But there's room for guys that are not athletic. As athletic and say Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: Or a.
Speaker 1: Who's the guy in Buffalo, Josh Allen, because they're supremely athletes. That doesn't mean a guy that's not as athletic can't get the job done.
Speaker 3: But then there are other attributes the fact that he's not as athletic. There are other things to his game that's much better at his precision zagers, his ability to process very fast outside of holding the ball too long sometimes waiting on things to developed.
Speaker 1: Sometimes there's one a quarterback. What you can't see with a quarterback. That makes him great because you look at Tom Brady. He didn't have anything, no big arm, he couldn't not he couldn't run very fast, he didn't have the muscular body. But what he had here, what he had here, Yeah, replaced everything, replaced everything else. So sometimes it's the intangibles as opposed to the tangibles. How much time on the clock. We got the pickets, the pigs in picks in picks in. Well, we're about to find out the pisid got won my twenty bucks, Travis Hunerd. No, yeah, look, I just see anybody else put the phone up to the aerial show. How did see tramp put the phone up to his ear? Yeah, I didn't see a Dudale car to put the phone up to his ear. Wait, that might that might have been a trick though. That might have been a trick man who plays on the phone. Harry, Come now, what the Tennessee Titans select from the University of Miami.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you're right, you're right, good pick I damn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, I don't think there was much of surprise here. When they turned down all other busits and workouts. They wrote in them that guy I'll tell, oh, tell, it's you know what it's like. It's like, you know the kind of car you won't Why are you gonna go test driving? Waste the people time, test driving something that you know you aren't gonna buy. You're right, You're right. I got your mind made up. Put this up a Ferrari, a lad a g Wagon or a coloring and whatever the case may be. When you have your mindset, don't go waste them. What time to but let me test drive this, Let me test drive there? Oh we got a trailer ern Oh, Joe, wait, what are we? What are trading the cowboys? I guarantee you Jacksonville. No, they're going to get They're going to get. They going to trial. Ain't going to get trapped? Wait, travist, what if they shock you and they get asked? Duel Carter? No, no, no, asked the gent Yn Jens joke. No ooh, I don't know what, Joe, hold on? You going?
Speaker 3: You going to get up a running back? All listen, I just heard about Jacksonville. I just heard about Jacksonville. Always wanted to ask Jenny. I heard it all fixed right see.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, Hey, I thought we'd get interested that once we got past three three oh, the DRAMs started at John. That changes up everything. Now though it does up everything, don't me tell you what it changes up at Who goes to That's what changes. Right? If they take.
Speaker 3: Genty wait they got they got etn right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's why I think it makes sense for me to take Travis Hunter because you can play the more offense and defense. Now you get a package together, right. Hey, he plays as many snaps as he can handle on that defense. Huh, and you got a nice little package for him more offense. I like it if Travis Hunter is the pick, right, I think if Genji's the pick. Also, I look at I look at Philly. I look at what say Khon was able to do for the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 3: And I see ask the gense in that same light, being able to run the ball, being able to be a three down backing and passer, take and catch the ball out the backfield. He could do some of those things. I'm not sure. I don't know what they could do with the number two pick Travis Hunter. It is nice, but I would have much preferred him somewhere else in the bigger market New York. I would have loved him in New York, and obviously in Cleveland opposite side of the dizzel ward and obviously doing.
Speaker 1: Some stuff on offense, opposite the judy. Yeah, but I mean, where do y'all think jackson Where is Jacksonville going with the number two pick? Now, Travis Hunter? I think Travis too? Where if you going number two pick Travis Travis, Travis, Travis Travis, I think so too, O Joe. It makes it makes sense because house where you gonna get him, gotta go up tear it too. He wasn't gonna be there, Nona, because then there's a possibility shoot somebody shoot on past three and take it two to make a trade with the giants to take it. I think it's gonna be Travis Hunter. I'm not I'm not surprised. I'm surprised. Like I said, I won't be surprised if it's Travis Hunter, right, I'm gonna be shot if it's Ashton j d ain't ain't no ain't no telling I ain't no telling him. I mean number two to the ojo a running back back running he went five, he went to he went behind Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 3: That's right, So why do you think he wouldn't be the one to go too. He I'm not saying he's I'm not as special. I'm not saying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, people are telling him it's gonna be Travis Hunter. I like it, like it. We got a spy in the cream room. Travis Hunter has been on the phone with Travis hunting all those they can't they get the second Oh Joe, The Browns get the fifth oro row pick the twenty twenty five second and fourth round picks, and that cheers number one. That's that's nice. That's up haul, that's a that's nice, Joe. To move up three spots. Yeah, look at what they gave up to move up three spots, and you thought the cow form is gonna move up ten spots.
Speaker 3: They get a DNT stadium. That's dope, Travis Hunter, Duval County.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, that's almost a bigger deal as what the forty nine ers gave up to get Trey Lance. Yeah, Trey Lance went from it. That didn't work out. No, I'm but look, Travis is proven. Travis did it at Jackson State and then said, yeah, but if you had a bigger school, you couldn't do that. He goes to a power for and he did it on both sides of the fall at a very high level. He was the Heisman Trophy winner, he was the Blit, the comfort Ward winner, he was the Girls Kill Award winner. So there's no question about the ability. The question that people don't have is can't he play at the level he played that in college. It's on both sides of the ball. I think you can.
Speaker 3: Like we already talked about, I prefer to see him at receiver or dB. Maybe them have some have some packages for him at receiver as a dB. One thing about it, I know all games are gonna sell out. You think it was gonna have the number one selling jersey. This Yeah, Uva County got you a good one. They got you a good one at Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like this pick. That's dope. I like this pick. I'm really liking this pick. To the Jags, Jaggs knew the guy that they wanted Ojoe, Yes, they knew the guy that they wanted. Okay, we're gonna have to give up King's ransom to get up got to It's sometimes when you want a house, isn't that subdivision. It's not called the same. Yeah, they got great, great schools and that in that districk. Yes, everything is in close proximity. You gotta pay a little bit of I have to pay a little extra. It's all about location.
Speaker 3: And you have no problem playing extra for that nice location because you know what you get long term.
Speaker 1: Yes, know what you get long term. So you got to thank Resale. I'm gonna reb able to recoup my money in Travis Hunter easily. People are going to look, he's from George. It's a short ride from Atlanta to Jacksonville. I like, I like this pick now. They gave up a lot to get it, Mojoe. It was worth it. They gave him a lot to get it. Birth it absolutely ask how much time we got h the ticket and saying coach uh commissions walking back to is that I don't get it, and he looked in Wow, he was, uh you the San Francisco two years do what's his name? The d D D lineless? Oh, I don't know, I don't know the line of fa. Well, ask what was that? What's his name? He was as uh h that there on stead okay.
Speaker 6: H kah.
Speaker 1: Dull little du ball Actually gonna lose his mind. Yeah, absolutely, mm hmmm. Wow. I don't think anybody saw this pig coming though, Joe. I don't think anybody saw this trade. Not the trade, but pick. Yes, he was going to, Yes, he had to be going to. Yeah. I just didn't know anybody would jump up if getting like this.
Speaker 4: Promise traft. Yeah, Travis Hunter.
Speaker 6: Oh that's live, that's live wide receiver, defensive back.
Speaker 1: And he got his dad in his attendance. His dad was able to get permission O Joe to come see his son. There, you show show out. That's live. That's great. The thing you'll go, Joe, webin this young man. Hopefully your journey starts all over again. There was a journey to get to this point. Now your journey starts all over again, because your journey wasn't just to get here, it was to thrive here. Most definitely listen. I remember I remember those days.
Speaker 3: Obviously I wasn't able to go to the draft, but just getting drafted, and just think about all the obstacle to go.
Speaker 1: To the draft. The military. I was getting ready to head I was getting ready to head down to the Air Force recruiter center. Hey, this is dope.
Speaker 3: This is great for Travis, it's great for out the Jaguars organization.
Speaker 1: That's a that's the dope feeling. Uh hey, hey, there been skilled guys coming. That came. The skilled guys can't lift commissioned up like the old life. This is unbelievable. This is unbelievable right here, all right? Yeah, I like it. I like it. We got we got the Giants at three. Yeah, it's gonna be Carter, you think so. Yeah, playing with Thibodeaux, pairing with Lawrence.
Speaker 3: But then what's what's she hands the long term at the quarterback division, if you do go with Thibodeaux, well, they say they got they believe Rusk can sustain him for a year.
Speaker 1: Uh, they got Jamis. So the thing is they they want to be able to attack Jalen Hurts, right, they want to be able to attack Jane Daniels. They want to be able to attack uh Dak Prescott. So with that in mind, look you got two edged Russias and you got one of the premier d tackles, right and all the football collapse in the pocket on the inside. I like the pick. I like the pick cause if I pay it a quarterback at three, oh, Joe, I got to love it. I gotta love it. But also in that division, you got to have a quarterback to be able to go some points.
Speaker 3: And you can go to defense. Let's say you do go at abdual quarter year. Hey, you're able to stop all the all the teams that are able to score at will in your division. Right, but how you gonna put up points? Well, how are you gonna put up points? They say they got believed neighbors. Uh, they believe Russ can get him the ball.
Speaker 1: They believe they could probably get a they can get a who knows they could trade back in and get one of these receivers. But they I think they believe about you. They can get a great pick in the second round. Do you believe they can have Do you believe they can get a Day two pick, a Day two wide receiver that's quality.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, There's some gems, there's some gyms that aren't out there that aren't talked about enough that might be able to come out based on the system that they do run.
Speaker 1: Craig, Yeah, the first two picks, I'm not I'm not surprised at all. No. I mean, you get the get the premier, you get the Premierre cornerback draft. You get a top three receiver in the draft, you get the best athlete in the draft. Yeah, most definitely. I'm not I'm not surprised at all. Old traft. They got due Ball Florida in the cap. I like that. Giants picking figure in, Giants pickers in. I in the green room, say gonna be abdul What we got? Who we going? Who? You got a number three? Abdual Carter, Abdua Carter big on attack, say maybe maybe should do it. I don't know. I think the thing is they wanted they want to attack the quarterback. They want to attack the quarterback edge rushers because think about what what the Philly What the Philly got? They got Jalen Hursts inside and they got them edge rushes on the egg they lost, they lost, you know or what who is it? A sweat? Was the sweat?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And they have the I forgot young young bull. Yeah three he end up what he got to uh New England. But they still but they still they still got ce De saying the last players were eight plus starts on office and deep then and that was what ninety five? Yeah, that was a long long time ago. Yeah, very long. But you have to understand, though, o Jo, that was that was time seventh or eighth season, right, That wasn't this rookie season. Defenses are a little bit more complex. Offenses are a little bit more complex. Right. But he told you before you, Oh, they're gonna allow Jackson, Bille is going going to allow I like, okay, okay, they're gonna allow it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The pigg is in Biggs in Giants, Shador Sanders. And you want to make a bet how much you got to lose? The man hugging his mom and dad on the TV up there? Oh real, yeah, and you cheating you're looking at the TV. Yeah, I told you I spy. I spy in the ninety There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, many even even pops got on chain. We got barkling. That ain't gonna fox. That's live. Abdul Carter to the Giants, Look, he's a two either unanimous all America. The one thing that the guy, Hey, for the most part, you look at the Lebard guys that wear that number left having special, special, special special. Abdual Carter is special. He can heat, he can transfer speed, the power, he can bend the edge. Hey, I got no problem with this pic and on that turf, he's gonna be dynamic, he's gonna be electric. I mean, I like it, But still I'm thinking about in order to compete in that especially in that division, you need somebody at the quarterback. And there's nothing wrong with Russ then no disrespect the Russ and no dispector Jamis as well. But to compete in that division, you need a transcending talent, someone to set you ahead of the schedule by a decade.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't see I like you doing. I don't understand. I don't know what the scout seeing. I don't know the gyms are looking at.
Speaker 1: But I see I saw him do that.
Speaker 3: Jackson Stadt again, what you got special handshake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had a special handshake or they practiced that. Yeah, they did, absolutely, they practiced that. I think everybody is happy with the first three picks on Joe. I think every fan base is really happy with those picks.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can't go wrong, you can't for the first five, you really can't go wrong.
Speaker 1: And for I think the Patriots said for everybody had them Pegg there to take offensive lineman, the big offensive lineman on the l s U. Yeah, Will Campbell. Yeah, our spies tell us that Will Campbell is on the phone with somebody. I don't think I don't think it's a there's a his accountant. But that is that's a great pick, man, that's a great pick. Look at this the great time. Oh, that's how you do it. You unload. Look at this, Hey, run it back. You better step up, you better step up. Oh, let me get that great tip dropping coverage with this. Look at this, spying spies, spies, look at this, Look at this clothing speed give me that. But this is where he excels at right here, o Joe, Look at this, Look at this, Look at this one side of the field, to the other side of the field. A TfL tackle for loft. But look at it. Look at this step boot. That's body Miller, special broken mills. Where you going low? And yeah, he's specially he can be in. You're nice. That's a good pick. Now, I can't I can't complain. I can't complain. I like it, O Joe, because everybody else in that division, with the exception of the Cowboys, had an outstanding defense, at least they were last year. We saw what Philly did it. Look, we don't know what's gonna happen with the Commanders. It's you know, being reported that they're in the running with for TJ. Watt his bird. Steelers might want to move try to move up, But I like this pig for them. I do. I agree with you, now, don't get me wrong. I agree with you with the quarterback situation. But for them to go defensive player instead of a quarterback tells me. I'm not sold on your door. I'm not sold on Jackson Dark And when you take up a guy that you gotta be sold on Joe. Yeah. Matter of fact, when you pray, when you paid me and your plus for home, you better be sold. Everything should be ready for you to move in and your set up shot. That's it. And he's that type of player. He's a plug and plate. There's no question they started day one. They won. He started. Oh the pack want t J. I think, I think, I think a lot of teams want t J. You're talking about one of the two or three best rushers in the NFL. The New England Patriots are on the clock nine four now. They would they were they They made his flash. They spend a lot of money in the season. They spent a lot of money. They got their quarterback, they got their head coat. Yes, uh, I like guns solid in the corner. They went and got a d tackle, played premium. They bought steph In. Yep, they boss step fright, step fan dass here. I'm not. We gotta protect that quarterback. We got Hey, if you got a bunch of money, somebody got a cup provide security, O sir. I think I think it's gonna be the offensive tackle from uh from a l s U will How what what's Bill.
Speaker 3: Campbell and the only the only knock plaining about him having short arms?
Speaker 1: I don't. I think that really has nothing to do with it being able to play. Did his arm street when he was in but after he got out of college kicking everybody exactly. That's what I don't understand. A guy performed very well in college and then you find fault with him, like, oh he got short arms, oh his feet, But he did something to make you even consider him. You know what they did? I think, oh, Joe, I think a lot of times they like they try to find what's wrong with you as old to what's right. Yeah, but I get it. Hey, I gotta kick the times. I gotta do it. I gotta do a full inspection of what's going on with be Kevi. I'm investing a lot of money in you. These these first three, four players, five players, they getting full of guaranteed contracts, so cho fully so Will Campbell. Yeah, I don't. I don't think anybody is surprised with that, considering the moves that they made in the off season. Step By Diggs a wide receiver they got, went to it, got a big defensive tackle from the Eagles. Uh pay a premium for him. That got Gunzald in the corner. I'm not surprised. Let's protect the quarterback, Let's protect I like it. Yeah. Now, I think the fourth, the fourth, the top four picks, I think the only orders. I don't. I don't think there's really any surprise. I thought cam would go number one if Cleveland has stayed at too. I was they're gonna take your door. The Giants was always gonna take a abdual card available. As we started getting closer to the draft, we started hearing about Will Campbell to the Patriot now with the fifth pick, because Jacksonville traded with Cleveland. Where does Cleveland go now? Well, Nick Chubbin is not there right right? Nick Chubb is gone? What about what about your door? Now? I like it. I was a toss up though, can it be your door? Can you find? Can you go? You go to the running back position? Ve is just high for a running back. But look, I get the resurgence. So you saw what sat Quan did? You saw what dead Henry did? You saw what Josh Jacobs did? You saw? You know you saw Jamiir Gibbs, Joe Mixon. There are a lot of guys that had success. Yes, and the running back all of a sudden now is in bold.
Speaker 3: Yes, certain running backs and this is the type of running back that you don't want to pass up, that you can take at the fifth pick because he can do so much for you.
Speaker 1: The second most rush yards in college history twenty six over twenty six hundred yards finished about twenty five twenty eight, twenty seven yards behind what Barry did. It's a little high for me, But if you believe he's the guy, you take it. You take it. I like But I think we all in agree is that Will Will Campbell is going to be the fourth pick of the draft. New England Commission's walking to the Commissions walking to the moodium now and leave it. He splew the TV up where this was delay? That was it's Will Campbell. Will Cavil Okay said we will Campbell j D your door? How you know? Hey? I asked, what did they say to that dream?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 1: What we got? What do we got? Hey? Mason Graham, Oh, the d tackle from Michigan. Be nice, be nice? Okay, we got a guest coming. We got a guest joining us out here in about five minutes. The human Joystick Dante Hall, the Great returner from Kansas City. Punt and kick return of tremendous slot receiver six' five three. Nineteen his arms are. Short you can see, that but look at. It let's. See but look how he plays great place kickstep great uh, ah doesn't over. Extend, WOW i like. That okay, Kick let's. See let's see what he got On? Joe, oh pass it? Off? OH i like?
Speaker 4: That go?
Speaker 1: ON i like this drunk old look at? Him sit, down ain't? Good, DOWN i can't sit down on. This oh, no oh my, GOODNESS i loved. It, okay let's. See let's see how he snapped this off Old. Joe, oh, oh, yes that's call. Luck oh, yeah look at him climb he. Nice look at. THIS i like his, base powerful, hands and but they're plain about it. Wrong he's. Strong, hey look at. It you see how he's strong with that outside hand, yessir because he KNOWS i can't let you spend back. Inside if you run around this, block you're not gonna be able to get that cause it's an inside. Run he's strong with. This look at, this get his feet. Inside keep. Dropping oh oh, Damn. Kate, hey that's a full stack of pancakes right. There AND i like the. SUIT i like.
Speaker 4: THAT i like.
Speaker 1: It, HEY i like the green with the chalk's right. There you're gonna will up, there you go. CLEAN i like the. Cash, look, HEY i like the. Sneakers he wann't be. OVER i like. THIS i LIKE i like. THIS i guess everybody getting away from lifting the commission up they wire to add a great. Run it's. Coming you think it's coming back, Coming it's, Coming it's, Coming Will, CAMPBELL i see you got THE pepsi. ON i like this pic On. Joe it's a good. One look you Got Drake. May Drake may is your. Money you need, something something to protect your. Money you need. Security you gotta protect your, money gotta protect you every. Time SO i LIKE i like this. Pic yep Get. Raves, LOOK i think The. Patriots, look we might not agree. That uh the coach didn't have enough, time, right but, Look frable was not gonna be available next. Year, no so you had to make a. Move you got to make a. Move and plus a mail, guy he got four more years on that. Contract, HEY I i ain't looking for a. Job, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's that's gonna make very interesting for the A fcs to see if the if The patriots can get back to competing at a high level the way they used. To NOW i, DON'T i. Don't i'm not sure how far off they are from competing or continuing against the.
Speaker 1: Bill Bill's, yeah but it's a. Start, yeah gotta crawl. This you gotta crawl before you. Want how much better in year two With drake may be than your? One Because Josh allon is YOU, Mvp so we know he's priming the. Crop he's, top he's He's tier, One okay TO? U can he stay? Healthy, yes that's that is probably the most important. Question Can tua stay? Healthy and then The, jets The jeffs got justin. Fields, wait the pick is in. Already brown's pick is in what we Got howard hey Boy de tacking From, Michigan. Michigan, Yeah i'm. Not I'M i Thought shador might sneak in here at five right, now is somebody to get interested hold on The raiders at? Six? Right? Yeah, okay SO i was. RIGHT i was. RIGHT i, like you, Know, LOVE i really like this pig because you, know they got some they got they got good running, backs not great, intewing they got. Good BUT i think the main thing is you want protect you From Drake. Maye that's the. Guy you gotta protect him and allow him to throw the ball down the field because to be if you, can especially in today's, game which is past, oriented everything's about throwing the. Ball, yes you got to be able to protect. Him you got to be able to PROTECT i like The Stefan. DIGGS i like. That at our. Signing we'll see how close he is week one and might he still you, know they might put him on the puck and he has to. Work the pick is in what we. Got what we got On, Joe they're Going they're going to big, boys big boy From. Michigan. Wow you have him a. Player, man he's. Good he's, good really.
Speaker 3: Good preparing him With Miles garrett being a destructor up in the, middle being able to stop, obviously and this distruct obviously some of those teams in THE afc and then The. Ravens, YEAH i Think.
Speaker 1: Bengals. YEAH i like the fact That Miles garrett can get to the. Quarterback BUT i like the fact THAT i got a big guy inside and start getting hear me up the. Middle that's that's a good. One six three. Five he plays with great Pad. Levite, YEAH i mean he has Tremendous look at over move bad he? Twitchy, now, yeah look at. This he plays with great Pad. Live look at this. Press, OH i got you let me get. That hey you see? That hey you see? That, yeah that's. That that was. Nice that was. Nice get on the, hedge tackle for a. Lost, okay he's. Different now he's in the. Three now he's in that Cor, oh snatch snatched full. Again come look at this straight bull. POWER i show three different, cutups so You i've seen three different. MOVES i see the snatch rip AND i see the straight bull he got he. Got you got a nice little bag on. Him, man he, does got a nice little bag on, him and to see the thing is, wild like defensive tackles like this because they're closer to the quarterback than the Age. Russia so he he he's two yards away from the. Quarterback quarterbacks gotta be the guards gotta be really special to deal with. Him, yeah because he got A Aaron donald had a bag like. That, yeah he's Not Aaron donaland, no BUT i just, said BUT i saw three SNAP i saw three, cutups so, ya AND i saw three different.
Speaker 3: Moves but also what we saw obviously in college he was one of one most of the, Time, yes most of the, time with him being that boy get double team, down hold on you.
Speaker 1: Will double him with you and double Miles. Gary that's a that's a good ONE jt to The. Raiders how you, KNOW i got a little it got a little we got a little birdie in the green. Room it's, Uh Mason, graham he got what you call, him, man he GOT i like. HIM i like his pick O, JOE i like. IT i mean watch watching him on that cut all those cut.
Speaker 3: Ups when you watch, film you always want to stand, out, yes, Yeah and when you watch film and see these picks that are going.
Speaker 1: High you understand why they went. High absolutely. ABSOLUTELY i don't think any anybody is. Surprised uh this pick. Is but now once we get past, genty because they've been a lot of talk over the last say three to four days about genty going to The. Raiders so him going to The, RAIDERS i don't think that's gonna shock a whole lot of. People, Uh brady wants to protect geno wide. Receiver Who, look they got Brock, bowers they got was you are three best titles in all the. Football but you need somebody on the outside of you to take some pressure. OFF i, like, LIKE i like brother McMillan from From Arizona. State he ain't gonna be there when you cause you got only one pick You if you take, genty you're not gonna be able to get. McMillan i don't think he's sliding out of the first. Round he nice big. Target how much time we got on the, Clock, ash we got five. Minutes, Still, LOOK i DON'T i think it's gonna be. GENTY i heard a. LOT i mean over the last the last four or five, days there's been a lot of talking about. Gents they got a. Quarterback they Extended. GENO i like rock bars at the tighty end. Position they need a running. Back they Lost Josh. Jacobs he came here and this, side the type of, saw the type of season that he. HAD i think it's gonna be a running. Back, hey, look it's a copy cat. League look it. Up basically all the teams that had him out standing running, back they win the playoffs as the gentit it's live. Everything oh, yo think about, it your top your top four to five running. Back Sat que won The Super, Bowl Dack henry in the, Playoffs Joe mixon in the, Playoffs Josh jacobs in the, Playoffs Jamier gills in the. Playoffs copy cat. League, hey let's go get a running. Back and, also WHEN i think about, it what The raiders are. Doing, ALSO i don't see any premier receivers on their. Team, no but what can we? Do how can we help? Gee how can we? Help? You? Know?
Speaker 3: Smith give you a running back like? This it takes him to fish off for you for the lack of. Production now we're gonna get on the. OUTSIDE i like.
Speaker 1: IT i like this, pick but boy, a they gotta get some receivers, Now, YES i don't know if there's any receivers left on the fringe of Market, oho but maybe uh, Uh i'm going. Heavy, yeah second third, Round i'm going. Receiver you gotta get something that For gino to throw to. You GOT i, agree you can run with. Power got grace be tremendous, ballace nice step, fall great, vision run through. CONTACT i like. IT i like it's down Low, Joe he's got it straight.
Speaker 3: Up and the funny thing some, people some, people some people were talking, about you, know the level of competition that he plays against is not, high but would it pain time to playing some of the big schools played Against, Oregon he with almost two hundred on, over did the same thing in regardless of the competition he played.
Speaker 1: Against, YEAH i think the thing, is, oh your, look he's gonna have better teammates around. It oh, yeah well definitely then what he had At boise And. State and that's not the Discount boys And. State but you, know Brock, bowers it's better than the tight end that he. Had the Quarterback geno is better than the quarterback he, Had so he has better players around. HIM i think he'll do a lot. Better but obviously the defenses he's going against is gonna be a lot better than the, defense a lot. FASTER i like. IT i like this, pick very good. Pick who's on the clock at? Seven as you gonna? Cut? Jets Oh, jets, wait they already got justin? Fields you got justin. FIELDS i all only got it for two. Years what you're? Taking if you The? Jets what you take Got Gary, Wilson Get Gary. Wilson oh my, goodness is there a tight end you? Got TIME A warren rated that? High he does this a whole. State he, nice that'd be that'd be a nice. Addition you Like TYLERWAAREN i do like. HIM i don't know IF i don't know if The jets like? Him at? Six that's too high On, YEAH i think. SOMEWHERE i think somewhere in the, teens, right uh? Huh who we? Got who's going? Seven? No septh? PICK i Mean jeff got the seventh? Pickle why Gent jentsy got great, Balance he got better speed than you. Think Oh, Joe, yeah he about the same high as in. IT i think he might be a little faster than in. It you think, that, yeah but even had tremendous. Ballance forget. It if you can put the ball in. Ahead that's. Fast you can go. Bro, yeah the volume
Speaker 4: M hm