Speaker 1: You know, let me address this.
Speaker 2: You know, I hear a lot of people out there say, Man, money don't make you special.
Speaker 1: Money. I don't know who told y'all that money do.
Speaker 2: As far as I know, as far as my life going, far as how I'm seeing niggas being treated, and how they rolling out the red carpet everywhere nigga going, it feels like money do make you special. It don't make you no different than nobody else. But people start to say, like money don't.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen here, man, they treat you totally different when you spending that money on you get treated different. When they even know it's it might be an opportunity attach to your name, they just handle you totally different. It ain't even the same vibration when they even tell them, Man, you know that such and such he attest to such and such and such as such. Oh oh, what's so sorry? They told you? Wasn't no seats. I'm so sorry. Look give us just a second now. All of a sudden, the whole back part being as empty, right, And you ain't promised them nothing because they operating off hope. And this is what makes financial literacy so important. And even that space it's because there's a whole sect of America, and even bigger than that, there's a sector of the world that is operating off nothing but hope. That's why religion has been so big, because hope is a thing, and so people attest themselves to hope and the idea. I saw my homeboys come through the city the other day. They handling some business, you know, they in and out. But the hope that them dudes travel with, like I be hoping, Gucci Man and all these niggas, I be hoping. They know that even baby, like I hope y'all knowing. It's a certain amount of hope that you just traveling with is trailing you. Like everywhere you go, niggas just hope trailing you. It's like these people believe when you come in time man, the rap man. Everybody believe in something now and so man is power in that and sometimes right cause it gets overwhelming, Like I got a small amount of it. But mine's is on a different scale because minus is through words.
Speaker 1: It ain't no beat or nothing knowing it. It's just me talking.
Speaker 2: So that connection is very deep for the people that follow me and they listen to me like it's a very very very very genuine connection. But I know it gets overwhelming. But I'm telling you, man, one of these guys that come through the town, even in their own town, and this is why it is important for you to be seen in your neighborhood and be seen around the people and with the people that you come up with, so they really know as possible.
Speaker 1: They nephews, they little cousins.
Speaker 2: Everybody know. Now there's a little such say. You know he grew up right there. I used to watch him when I was smiling. Then I got to show you love. I ain't got too big to show. This is what I don't be liking too.
Speaker 1: Man. It's like sometimes.
Speaker 2: Everybody act too busy dog and I I just it's crazy for me because it's important you hug that lady. They used to watch you when you was young. It's important you give a hug and her family see that, and AINT know now she really done that. This is real life, this happened. It took a village, right, I ain't just pop up out of know where with this kind of game.
Speaker 1: It's plenty of shit going on.
Speaker 2: But I pray I never get too big in my own self to why I'm ignoring certain things where it's like, Yo, you really show me love. Man, I need to extend myself to you. I appreciate you, though on every level. I ain't never too cool to even kick that kind of game with you, because you know, the universe respect vulnerability when it's necessary. So I ain't in no position to lay myself down when it's time to stand up. But I do know when it's time to express those feelings or gratitude or appreciation. We gotta be more comfortable with that. Like, it's a lot of people I appreciate and I don't know how to communicate it. Number one, I don't know what it means to them, and then I don't know how to do it. It's like, man, I be wanting, I want to communicate it, but how do I do that? That's another obstacle. And I'm so good with words. I make a living talking, so you would think I know how to slam dunk that. But dog, I ain't no different than nobody else when I'm dealing with those emotions and being vulnerable. Because I'm owing four and five and six and seven with this love thing, with this vulnerability thing. It seemed like every time you open up when you're vulnerable, it seemed like you just lose it.
Speaker 1: Don't seem like it's a win attached to it.
Speaker 2: If you're asking me, not saying you can't mix it mingle, but I'm saying vulnerable, that's a different language.
Speaker 1: You can be in love and not vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Understand, vulnerable is a different language right wide open. That's like it's dangerous to be that way on sofa until you learn that. You don't know that, and it sounds like I'm damaged. Until you learn that, it sounds like I'm damaged. It's just like until you getting a car accident, that person that keep telling you how important it better is, it don't mean much to you. But until you save your life into it to fix your life for not having it on into it to fix someone right, then it resonates from a different perspective. It's the same difference. But I want to talk about love right now. For those of you are unaware. Young Blue, which is a rapper Ward signed a boosty got a big song with Drake. He's a very talented young man. Has been online in the last couple of days because some a girl that he decided to I guess fly Out decided to expose that scenario. Now, I usually don't talk about dick and pussy shit. I really don't like to talk about that. But what I'm gonna do is I want to talk about love and I want to talk about relationships, because we definitely gonna always talk about that. I know what it feels like to be caught up in something and I could assume. But before we go in the first I want to play a series of videos and see what we get from pay.
Speaker 4: Attention for the honey, this is my story.
Speaker 5: This is something that happened with me with a weirdo as celebrity, and I'm here to let you know I don't give.
Speaker 6: A fuck if you're a celebrity.
Speaker 4: I actually don't give a fuck who the fuck you are.
Speaker 5: If you're a weirdo, bitch, I'm gonna treat you exactly like what the fuck you are, which is a weirdo.
Speaker 6: A lot of these celebrities are weird A lot of these celebrities.
Speaker 5: Because they got money and that they're on TV, that there's somebody.
Speaker 6: I'm here to let you know, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: Who you are, bro, if you're a wirdo, if you're not thorough, if you're not solid.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let you know what it is.
Speaker 6: But yeah, story time, y'all, lot a nigga blue. They're saying day same time, hes joke, go dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah he slides in my DMS and yeah he tried to talk to me, and yeah, he wasted my motherfucking tome. And like I said, I don't call it exposing him, because bitch, what the fuck did we do? You wasted my time? Story time. So a lot of y'all might have saw the video, and a lot of y'all might not have. But a video of my tongue went viral, which I'm very confused as to why the fuck my tongue went the fuck viral. But moral of the story is, my tongue video went viral, and I'm talking my DMS is going crazy left and right, left and right, left and right, So you know, this celebrity slides in my DMS. I'm about to show y all the the video all my tongue that went viral first, and then after that we're gonna proceed to the rest of the story.
Speaker 4: So y'all check out the video that went viral viral?
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, that video goes viral.
Speaker 4: After that, he.
Speaker 6: Slides in my DMS. About to show y'all him sliding in my DMS.
Speaker 4: Right here, all right?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he all up in there right there, and damn so he slides on my DMS. We up there talking, YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 5: This that to day, he told me that he was doing a soundtrack for Power in New York, and then he wanted me to come with him to New York, you know, just so we could vibe out.
Speaker 6: And you know, I guess I hang out or whatever.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, bitch the fuck yeah, like that's a whole celebrity. The fuck I'll be an idiot, not the fuck to go. So I was getting myself together, Me and him were still texting me and he was still talking. I ended up posting up an old video of myself. He tells me he wants my hair to look like that, so he goes in pays for my hair. About to drop that screenshot right there, because y'all ain't got nothing to fuck the lie about. So he bam, he pays to my hair. There that goes right there. Okay, yeah, he paid for the hair to get done.
Speaker 4: Bam. There it is.
Speaker 5: After he passed for my hair to get done. Girl, I get the hair done. My friends like, bitch, you should have.
Speaker 6: Lied and told him it was a stack.
Speaker 4: You should have lied, bitch, I should a child.
Speaker 6: I should have told that motherfucker that shit was two the fuck grand.
Speaker 5: But anyway, as my hair was only five hundred dollars being he paid that, Okay. Cool, he's texting me, and he's texting my phone before I get there.
Speaker 4: Y'all know I'm very.
Speaker 6: Diverse with my style.
Speaker 5: This is where I'm trying to figure out what the fuck is you talking about. He texted me and told me, he said, Yo, when you come out there, we're gonna be on some drippy shit. So come on your little tomboy swag. Now, I'm gonna keep it all with your hundred if I'm about to be us what a celebrity I was coming. That was done last years, done hair done. Yeah, it wasn't gonna be no nigga shit. But you told me to come down here on that tomboy shit. And I'm about to drop that fucking screenshot too, Bam. He told me to come down here on some tomboy shit.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 5: I did exactly what he said, screenshot right there, Let's check it out.
Speaker 4: Y'all went through that. Say y'all went through that.
Speaker 6: Say, okay, I just want to go to see.
Speaker 5: A few little screenshots before I get into the story time. Say I can understand because I'm a really good to her storyteller.
Speaker 6: And I need everybody to understand what the fuck is going on? Okay? Cool? He textes my phone.
Speaker 5: He tells me that he calls me an uber to uh the airport, y'all. I'm thinking I'm about to go to the you know, Philadelphia International Airport.
Speaker 6: Y'all. He had me on a fucking PJ.
Speaker 4: I'm in a PJ.
Speaker 6: Ain't never been on a PJ before. I'm in there, motherfucker Like oo about to drop that video too?
Speaker 1: Being is it me? Or she seemed like mad aggressive light.
Speaker 4: And those of y'all going to the blood bank quip being a shame of that?
Speaker 1: Stop the cap.
Speaker 4: So I'm on the PJ, YO, Why the fuck?
Speaker 6: He don't say nothing to me.
Speaker 5: I'm talking, don't acknowledge me, don't give me a hug, don't say yo, what's up? So I'm in my mind like, okay, maybe he just a little jet leg. Maybe he a little bit, you know, he probably a little tired.
Speaker 4: It's cool whatever.
Speaker 6: I'm just enjoying my little experience.
Speaker 4: You don't try to say on the PJA. So I'm on the PJ.
Speaker 6: He ain't say nothing to me.
Speaker 5: We get off the private jet and then we go into this little black truck. That's what I'm introduced to about five or six niggas. I wouldn't even say introduced because he didn't introduce me. He didn't introduce nobody to me. So I'm just sitting there looking like Okay. When I got on the PJ, like I said, he didn't talk to me. He didn't offer a bit of beverage. I'm thinking I'm about to be with a celebrity. I'm thinking about to if you got me on a private jet, I'm thinking it's about to be liquor. We hell of music?
Speaker 6: This that that that child?
Speaker 5: He say shit to me. We get in this fucking black car. It's me and five or six other niggas. Why the fuck is this man playing himself the whole time? No offense, Blue, But your music is not that We maybe know what maybe three or four songs from you, So for you to play yourself the whole entire time, like this is just He's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 6: So we in a car, y'all. This is where it really got fucked up.
Speaker 5: He comes out of nowhere and says to me, trying to bid He like, what come out of Philly?
Speaker 4: The only thing that come out of Philly is Meek Mill only thing.
Speaker 5: I said, first of all, nigga, we got UZI will Smith, fucking Beanie Seguel, let's fucking talk about it.
Speaker 6: Then I'm like, I'm Mindjoe. I'm thinking he bitting, So I'm trying to bid it back.
Speaker 4: I'm like, where are you from?
Speaker 6: He like Alabama?
Speaker 5: I said, nigga, what the fuck comes out of Alabama?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: Who you know from Alabama?
Speaker 4: Bitting?
Speaker 6: Don't try to know here?
Speaker 4: He go, Oh yeah, y'all.
Speaker 5: I get real of finding when people talk about Alabama because it took me so extra long to get put on from so you could talk shit about Philly, But when I talk shit about your.
Speaker 6: Hometown, you start bitching up.
Speaker 4: You're a pussy.
Speaker 5: So like I said, that was a red flag right then and there too, and I still let that shit rock. Then, like I said, we in this car, We in this new York traffic. Like I said, I done been with niggas down thirty third and fucking Domon and then had a fucking batrel blast and this shit. It wasn't no beverages, it wasn't no champagne in the middle.
Speaker 6: It wasn't shit. I recall getting flew out with a nigga from down North.
Speaker 4: That nigga pulled up with.
Speaker 6: An uper hair Champain, and shit, we first classed on a flight.
Speaker 5: He asking me if I'm good, I'm cool. More of what I'm trying to say is when you out with a girl, you should make sure that she's comfortable, especially if you're supposed to be this fucking celebrity. So murdist three is Yoah, don't y'all know I tell this motherfucker I'm hungry, Manjo. I was waiting for about three or four hours at this point, so I'm like, hey, people, I'm hungry.
Speaker 4: Don't you know?
Speaker 5: He gonna say to me, girl's always hungry. I can go two or three days without eating.
Speaker 6: Huh huh.
Speaker 5: So you bring me out here, I'll tell you I'm hungry and you don't want to feed a bitch. What the fuck type of shit is that, so I end up having a go buy my own food.
Speaker 6: I walked to Chipotle. After we get to the hotel.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 6: The hotel was nice.
Speaker 4: So we get to the hotel.
Speaker 6: Being Blue got me.
Speaker 5: In a hotel with him, and then he got all these other people somewhere else. I go when I take a shower and shit like that, because at this point, I'm hot, I'm sweaty, i'm hungry, I'm irritated.
Speaker 6: It's whatever.
Speaker 5: So then this is another thing I'm gonna tell y'all before i even met up with this motherfucker, and I'm gonna drop the screenshot before I even met up with him, texting my phone. I'm about to drop the screenshot, and he told me not to text, don't be on my phone. This that to day, I'm like, all right, cool, I'm no idiot, no offense, but I haven't been around big niggas before.
Speaker 4: Already.
Speaker 6: Know, if you were really moving, son, if.
Speaker 4: You really doing something, you're not supposed.
Speaker 5: To hear your phone. So child, the phone was never even coming up in conversation at all. But okay, so I'm about to drop that screenshot right there where you see that.
Speaker 6: So after I get out the shower, He's rushing me. He like, come on, we gotta go to dinner, y'all. I'll lock y'all.
Speaker 5: Not remember y'all saw the screen shot where it set, don't be on your phone. Why everybody was at the dinner table like this, including him. I'm talking, Nobody was talking. I'm the only girl at the table. It was very fucking awkward. So me being me, I'll ask him. I'll ask him, I said, so Blitery, so what's the reason for you to have brought me out here? Because I saw in his phone that I was under Philly stylist. So in my mind, I ain't even gonna hold y'll, y'all, it was a celebrity. I didn't give a fuck if I was out there to fuck him, to suck him to fucking bee the stylist.
Speaker 6: But all I knew was he he about to cut that check, he got that bread.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 6: So I asked him, because like, you not talking to me, you're not doing it.
Speaker 4: Like what am I here for?
Speaker 6: So I said, so Blio, what am I here for?
Speaker 5: It? This motherfucker gonna tell me. It gotta be a reason why I have brought you out here?
Speaker 6: Bitch? What the fuck do you have me out here for? What the fuck do you think?
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna be some grouping that's about.
Speaker 6: I follow you around while you do absolutely fucking nothing. I'm so confused you.
Speaker 5: I swear for God, I don't hung around a Philly nigga for twenty four hours. And I done got that, I done got brought. I don't want shopping, I don't went, I was out and did so much. So I'm asking this man, what am I here for? What do you have me here for? I'm not no groopy. I'm so sorry, Blue, But the only song I.
Speaker 6: Know from you is they say time he was, don't go bit.
Speaker 5: That's it, That's all, And I only know the other song with you with Nick Mnut.
Speaker 1: The more I go and I be amongst it, I'll tell you guys the truth.
Speaker 2: The more I go and be and be amongst the people, the less I think I need to talk about this kind of stuff because I have so much value, like in just the motivational information business space.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now, Sometimes we'll come play with that stuff, but I just I don't know what a I supposed to say about that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. She was very animated in her communication.
Speaker 2: But like what I'm supposed to say about that player, like dudes play around is what we do.
Speaker 1: Then he young.
Speaker 2: It ain't no excuse if you get married and you take them valves. It's on you. Right to each his own. But let's listen to what the wife said, because I think there could be something there's a conversation to be had about. Are women communicating their true feelings when they get upset or are they saying things out of anger? Because some things seem like they say when they get upset. That may be just truth spilling over. And the courage is now that are commun municate these things. But let's listen to what his wife said just a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to look for it. I can't find it. So he laying on the side of me. So I mentioned it to him and he's like, I don't know what you talking about. And I was like, okay, well I'm getna find it. So I hope she you know, I hope that she is just a joke. So he gets up. Y'all, the boy laying in the bed asked, we about to get ready to go to bed. He hops out the bed, Grandam put draws on ran out the house to the guest house. So I'm like, LIS's wrong with him? Y'all? I still haven't found the video. I don't even know what the video nobody's talking about. So I'm like, Jeremy, where did you go? He was like, oh, I'm over here talking to Ted. I said, what you talking to Ted for? Why are you acting so nervous y'all? The boy he said, oh, I found a video, like he real there is just trying to act like the girl is lying on him. So I was like, what's send a video to me? Like, let me see. I don't wanna see what what what everybody's talking about. So I'm looking at the video, y'all. The girl posted a receipt. This bitch then ran out the door, ran out the house. So I'm watching the video. Like, as I'm watching it, I'll stop it. Every time she say something and I know the whole ain't lying cause.
Speaker 6: He weird is s.
Speaker 3: Every time she say something and I know she's telling the truth about it, I will pause it and I'll say something to him cause he's texting me back and forth doing the whole thing. When he ran outside, he texted me the whole time, So so I s I said to him, I said, jem, this girl is not lying on you. This girl got video of y'all lame as on the plane looking like a motherfucking big te face milk duod with the moodlass, motherfucking braising your head. This bitch is not lying on you at all. She's not lying on you. She got sole me the motherfucking receipt. He run it all through the y'ad trying to run for me like I'm finna chase him down, bitch. I'm not gonna chase you. What you're gonna do, bitch, You're gonna sleep outside. And I hope Booster get and I hope Booster come get your mothers. He ain't got no car keys, he ain't got no house keys, he can't get in this mother. So he he gonna be outside the night unless money even be to come get him.
Speaker 2: I can't even kept that she was funded with that. I can't even kept she called him big teeth. Now, I guess my conversation is, is that how she really be feeling on the inside though, And you could tell boosting and spook them folks.
Speaker 1: Man, man boosing un scared them people.
Speaker 2: Man, if it's the old lady bringing it up like getting laughing, that means he done showed her he was spooked at some point and she just held it in.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you these niggas old lady, boy, you get closer to that old lady that's with him on the daily right now, She done saw him shake up.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: My old lady ain't never saw me my ex day. He never saw me shake up. Every single time it's been it was what what was they trying to do? Let's get it done. Ain't no sense of looking the other way every time. But she done probably saw him, you know what I'm saying, in a situation of where she literally had to stop herself and laugh like I'm gonna lock him out the house and the whole boot shot there to get him.
Speaker 1: You dig what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then I asked myself, like I ain't saying why cheat if you're in a relationship, but I do have to ask why do niggas get married to cheat on the broad? Like to me, that's weird, Like if I'm a marriage. Shoty we I'm gonna lock shout on end. This is a different vibration. But I ain't gonna like I'm saying we can be hella tight without the marriage thing. If I go that next level, that's showing a different respect.
Speaker 1: Why do I don't be getting that? Or do niggas get married and then they.
Speaker 2: Level change and then they level change me and they access change. I know, you got to marry for the future. That be niggas problem. They go to man room for the present time. If you're working on something, you believe in doubt, everything you doing is for the future. So my wife is even for the future. My prayers is for the future, my plans is for the future. Everything I'm doing is for the future. Because I believe this develops right in the way that I intended it to develop. Everything I do is for the future. So you married from for the future. You pick a mate for the future. Oh you like how she look in her twenties. You married her because how she look at her twenties. You married he because how she look in her thirties. You didn't understand that she had the characteristics you got to deal with that's gonna develop. They don't go away. They don't disappear, They develop. So you gotta marry for the future. Ain't when the looks go away? What am I left win? Even with him? When all the bills are paid for? What am my left w when I no longer need somebody to pay that the house paid off?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: What is I left with? You gotta marry for the future. You gotta involve yourself with things for the future. It's just simple, man. Blue girl even said something even again by don't nobody want to suck on that little bit?
Speaker 1: As you know?
Speaker 2: She you know, she come on out swinging and again some of that I do believe is being hurt.
Speaker 1: But Yo, that's a scar.
Speaker 2: One is hard right there, because next time she put that motherfucker in her hand, he gonna look and say, Man, she don't think that's no hell of a thing I'm working with. Man, she don't think I'm dealing with no monster. Man, Damn she doesne gone let me know. I always thought that, you know, because these niggas ain't got no don't let.
Speaker 1: Them trick you, man.
Speaker 2: It ain't that they sword size enough, but niggas know when they ain't handling no motherfucking for robbery. You dig what I'm saying. Yeah, Man, the women gonna rea you act like that thing about the body. It's gonna react to that, to the monster, it's gonna react. She can't even hip it, and her behavior gonna be a certain way about that monster. So listen, when a man working with a monster, you usually can tell by his who's around him and how they acting. You dig what I'm saying. Sometimes it's a parent that you dig. So when she say that to you, now, you dig? Do you just try to dog out because dudes do that too. You know now when you get on he used to didn't do your head like that, but you said that about him now when now he done took you back. But he's doing your head a little different now when you're down there, he's trying to really bang it up against the He trying to bang it up. Since it ain't nothing gonna take all ud. He trying to bang it up against her. You dig what I'm saying, cause you done hurt his pride. But he don't want to let you go. But see he hurt her price like That's what I'm saying. And even swap ain't no robbery. Now I hurt your feelings, you hurt mine. Truth feels she here because I don't like how you do such and such. Well, truth feels I don't do such and soth cause that ain't enough to do it with now what we're doing. Fuck it, I love you, man, like I ain't. Nobody said nothing, and it's probably by some head because see he this what made me think it's bout some head cause he fell in love with the tongue video. See this is why I'm trying to tell a nigga.
Speaker 1: Dog. See I was a young nigga falling victim to this illusion. Shit.
Speaker 2: Man, I had a I was, you know, involved with a girl who man, she would get online and she would make you know, she would just be deep throlding a toy and just doing a thing and.
Speaker 1: It's explicit put the kids to bed, but she be doing a thing with the toy.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I said, oh no, no, no, I got to get some of that.
Speaker 2: She is handling that, and so long story short, I ain't up getting me some mud.
Speaker 1: And literally while she's doing it, I'm like, is this what this? What that was?
Speaker 2: This wasn't even this wasn't even worth my time. I'm saying it wasn't just super slower number. I'm saying, this ain't what the value was in the view. And she wasn't necessarily as I please, and as you know, I wouldn't necessarily had liked her to be. But what she was doing on the cap, I said, oh, man, and I said, oh, this ain't even that.
Speaker 1: And so when he.
Speaker 2: Fall in love with the tong video, what they tell me is, ah, she must sain't. She ain't trying, y'all. She ain't. And I'm speaking out with respectfully because I ain't necessarily talking about them. I'm sat tired. I'm talking about just naturally what tends to happen. You know, Sexy Red got everybody, you know, see all the women. They want us to take them to pound time, and I love taking them to pound town. But we got to have a face off, and it's it seem like, you know, Homeboy might would have said, Man, that tongue. Man, I'm feeding for some of that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm feening for some mouth. Some of the young nigga feeding for some mouth as these two of the girls. Man, some of these young nigga feeding for some good mouth. Now, man, listen, man, Man, most niggas. I know a step over five pushes for some good mouth. And this is the vogal part. I'm gonna cut out because she get up there.
Speaker 1: He's seen her tongue.
Speaker 2: She get up there, and it's like it really wasn't no real chemistry, you know what I'm saying Now. Blue came out and said, she's stunking all that. Like, you know, everybody just trying to hurt each other feelings. It's just to hurt each other. Feelings match, But is your woman communicating to you the truth when she mad? And then some of these guys are insecure, so it's confirmation. Soon as you say something, soon you sniff out anything you know.
Speaker 1: Soon you said, look, I knew you was a slut. You just like big old.
Speaker 2: Niggas trying to start shaming you. You know, niggas deal with the level of shaming you. They want to shame you when you're dealing with me. If you say something that I know you know ain't nothing, then I'm just like her feelings hurt, like if you reach over a broke a nigga, i'mayd damn, she mad no much. She just hurt, Like I pay everything, ain't no way she believed that. Ain't no how she get that. What is you dig? If it's something that's just so far from the truth. But if nigga, she get detailed. Nigga, That's why when you lay behind and you think you're doing something when you're on top of me, I really be faking.
Speaker 1: Damn damn you dig.
Speaker 2: So what I'm explaining the people live is that some of these things are the truth and some of this is how these women really feels.
Speaker 1: Even think y'all so much.
Speaker 2: You know, a couple of weeks ago, Charleston White master couple dudes he was supposed to have a boxing fight, went out there and got into it with him, and they was trying to you know, it was clearly a certain energy for Charleston White. He was trying to play to the camera and play to the game, but they was trying to actually be like, now, nigga, lets get it. And I won't explain something with this, Like there's too many videos about what happened, but this particular video I want to share with y'all, and I want to talk about Charleston White came out on top fucking with these dude. He mays five six hitting one of them with a thing like it's he did all kind of stuff. So of course he's not running from no interaction. You dig what I'm saying. We've been told to be prepared, and we've been prepared, so people like us know that any moment it can go left, because anything I say, I'm stand on it, and that's how it go. And then I ain't doing no checking me. Ain't gonna be nobody checking me, you know what I'm saying. So then soon you come with that checking me in and just shit gonna go left. Y'all gonna have to whoop me if it's ten of y'all, and you never know what I pop out to cut with.
Speaker 1: You never know ten of y'all. Y'all, everybody swollen up.
Speaker 2: Two three niggas, get close enough and come up and look up and say, goodness, he got two of us. That nigga knows laying over here on the ground. He done cut a little chunk of his nose off over here, laying on the ground. And and so you gotta be prepared with that when you come hollering at people with that kind of energy. So I advise people to leave folks along. Let's look at this video.
Speaker 7: Come got it?
Speaker 4: You going to jail, nigga, I got to be coming to fight in the ring. But you gonna fight right now? I put your motherfucking I ask in jail. Nigga, gonna get the jail by putting.
Speaker 3: You in jail.
Speaker 6: Swang on me.
Speaker 4: You going to jail for fighting house.
Speaker 8: You mighta saved me for the right and then save the fucking don't try to get this quartified, my nigga, save me for the right.
Speaker 4: Cut him to do something. Now you're going to jail.
Speaker 8: And you do know you a married Coble County, don't you?
Speaker 6: What's d Mary Cole County.
Speaker 4: Now, what's up lady?
Speaker 6: What's up? Lady? What's the bi?
Speaker 1: What's your mean?
Speaker 6: What we come to do?
Speaker 4: Bam, mom?
Speaker 6: We come to do?
Speaker 8: You tell you reacting too late? You reaction too slow? L You ain't that look you ain't just gone you ain't you ain't that what it's working?
Speaker 9: A You can't you can't get you can't get you got oh.
Speaker 6: I shall sip the ring.
Speaker 7: Where you oh you're trying to fight.
Speaker 4: It is enough.
Speaker 6: You still want to know from you're my phone.
Speaker 2: I think that's the situation that changed the fight that was really dangerous for Charleston right there. Now, this little dude right here from outside, y'all don't really understand what you're looking at. This dude is a self proclaimed comedian, right, But this is what happens. But let me lay a couple a little more framework down. Charleston White has been going at it with street niggas online, right, saying certain things, the guys that belong to gangs and certain things like that. And so his run in is are supposed to be with guys that's called they self street guys. This dude is in the position to be fighting and making some money. Possibly can even make him a name, possibly can make him a real name off of this. If him and Charge can get something going where he kind of letting you dig, he can make a way. He done took it personal and his business. But he done took it personal. And this is what happens. And this is why you had saw some of these laws being passed to protect and do certain things, because what happens is the suburbian kids and the people on the outskirts, they come in the ghetto and they don't understand how to navigate. They don't know when to actually fight. And when these niggas lying about fighting, they don't know when to meet at three o'clock, who to meet, who not to meet at three because sometimes you can meet that three with your aren't on your sleeve and it be him and ten niggas out there. So you're supposed to have new better that's such and such from such he got. Ain't no way it's gonna be one on one. Them niggas don't do it. You dig, you gotta have, You gotta know what's what and what you're looking at. What happens is these guys who are infatuated with street life and grew up close enough to it to see it and get told about it, to see it and get told about it. But I keep telling y'all that seeing it's different from being told. When you view it yourself, you saw the whole thing and why it happened, versus you just know what happened. So when they come and tell you they glorous stories about who they smacked, who they knocked out, who they shot, all these things that happened, they ain't telling you they backstory.
Speaker 1: They ain't telling you the backstory.
Speaker 2: They ain't telling you what happened, what led to it, why the decision was made. All you know is it happened, and in your mind you need the weigh your honor because real niggas gonna grab this nigga and do something to him. But you got a hundred other so called real niggas in the club being in.
Speaker 1: The car with you. You got other real niggas there.
Speaker 2: They ain't did nothing to do, and you in a position of where you can build your brand off of it and go get you some money off of this. These other niggas really can They ain't even here for that, and they ain't doing nothing to him, and they they real niggas.
Speaker 1: So tell me what make you get so personal about it?
Speaker 2: Is because you done took personal things he said about people that you don't even know.
Speaker 1: You then feeling the trick.
Speaker 2: Bad disrespect is disrespect. But when you start to fuck your money up based on the disrespect, you found him at.
Speaker 1: The water pull and put him in the water.
Speaker 2: If he was a bigger nigga, he would have he really wanted to do something to you, but he a little bitty dude, so he gotta he gotta gotta out smart you. Niggas keep something moment like, just make sure it don't go our way.
Speaker 1: Left you dig.
Speaker 2: But if he was a bigger nigga, a nigga that's like me, nigga might would have tried to choke you out right there, man, I told you don't bother me. Man, right here in the water, I told you stop bothering me. Man, they were your girl. Stop y'all, lett him go. Nigga had been over it, you did. But he a little dude, So you gray, y'all, but you to messed your money. Now, see, when you operate on the outskirts of this thing, you don't really understand that. It's the calm water. It's the calm water that drowns the man. You don't understand that. You ever see that water look calm and like, ain't nothing going on. If you're not familiar with where you at, man, that shit might be ninety feet like if you get there, it can go from three feet right here to one more steps on it just go down. You don't know that because you ain't from that, you'll go too fun, get yourself killed. You don't know they hating no dude when they trying to slick to you. Now he ain't really violent. He ain't really like it, but he ain't no sucker though they don't know that that might be virtue signing to the votures. What you mean, he ain't really like that, he's scared everybody got money?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: What you're trying to say? Right?
Speaker 2: You gotta start reading through things because people are communicating to the voltures, and sometimes that's paranoia. Sometimes you're taking it too far. Other times you ain't even got to respond to it.
Speaker 1: But you gotta prepare for it.
Speaker 2: See some niggas is coming your way based on wrong information. They done told him it's a sweet lick, but he don't know it's a soulur spot. He don't know that's the wrong place to be with that type of behavior, but they ain't told him that. Ask yourself why they're telling you how sweet it is. But Dame went, you know, I don't really get down like yeah, but you know what I'm saying. And sometimes you gotta be with around people that you're now a nigga virtue signaling to the vultures, ain't it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: The other thing I think about in relationships that we start off wrong. Okay, some of this is men's fault, and then some of it is the abuse of the understanding. One of the primary issues is is that we start to deal with our women in our relationship under the framework of I love you enough to explain it to you, to stop what I'm doing and explain it to you, and then it gets old and we stop doing that, and because we attached that the love so early on, they think that the love has disappeared because we have failed to continue to explain things that we figures should be understood. And so I think that we dance in this gray area with them because we try to tell them, man, man, I love you enough to explain it to you, like I'll stop what I'm doing, I push pause on things. And then when you stop doing that, it's like you don't push paus because you don't love me like you used to love me. And I think we just have different versions of what happens, because in my mind, and then most people that I know mind, once things are established, they no longer need to be revisited as long as they continue to be considered, and you consider things about how you react to them, not by what you say to them.
Speaker 1: You consider people.
Speaker 2: My job is to consider you when we are in that kind of relationship. But when you start to abuse the fact that I have to consider you, I have to create boundaries. And so I can't keep revisiting things that stroke your ego and put me under you, or put me in a bad spot, or put me in a place where you can now have one up on me. Because the time I slipping fail and it made you feel bad. You keep taking me there because you keep needing me to live in a spot where you can feel like you got one up on me. And so I try to tell people when you have a conversation with me, baby, investing your understanding. Now investing your understanding, baby, No, put yourself in a position where you can understand what I'm telling you, because we all like money, but understanding the best thing to have. And so I can't make a habit out of wasting time and calling it love. I can't make a habit out of wasting time and the name of love. I remember hearing one time they say, man, Lorna, if you make a habit out of buying things you don't need, soon you'll be selling things you do need. These are shits I keep in my back pocket even when I get a check that's hifty that y'all will probably go spind I'm still like, oh, remember that is you even drive these shits as you even I ain't did no new juror in three four years. People give me things. They give me watches and shit. I don't really be buying no shit. It's like, bro, I'm hustling with this, so I'm saying, Yo, they done. It's almost like being in a gold Man. I can't. I can't place myself in a position to look back at this and say, Yo, you didn't build nothing. You didn't build nothing. Yo, you didn't build nothing. They ain't gonna make no documentaries about me. I ain't gonna be one and one to fall victim to have and it and losing it. I ain't gonna be one of them twenty for twenty kind of guys. I'm gonna be one of them success stories. He been doing it twenty five summers. He been doing it thirty summers. All due respect, because I know what it takes to even get here, but to get here, sustain and continue to elevate it, it's a totally different ball game.
Speaker 1: They can't teach you to think on your feet.
Speaker 2: It's one thing I got old and being able to think on my feet, being able to think on my feet once i'm you know, because it puts me into space. I can navigate, you know what. Be crazy. It be like sometimes you can keeep dudes, be slick. Sometimes you can peep haters right, because haters are like the great value version of you. They won't like you, but I like the great value version of you. Man, There's been a lot of relationship stuff going on, you know, and sometimes I talk about relationship. One of the things I think is unfortunate about relationships, man Like, it's so much. It's so much peace, it's so much love in the air. It's so much that they can go right. But man, when it goes wrong, shit go wrong. Then there's double standards that's created, that's ignored because they err on the side of manhood. Some kind of way, they've been able to tie the double standers the manhood. The shit is wild, But I think it's a good trickment because they've tricked you into believing that if you question certain things, if you insert yourself in certain ways, then you're not acting like a mail or you're overstepping male boundaries. It's unfortunately because the more money you get, the hard it is to commit to somebody, because commit mean I give you half for especially if we talk marriage, and so when we look at it, why would we want to be married to someone that had to give them half for what we have.
Speaker 1: You gotta give me a hell of a reason to give you half for what I hustled for. I went through hell and high water to give you half because I love you, and I love you right now. But out of south dudes be in love now in five years that same person. They can't stand that same person. They willing to get that money to the breakaway from them. So I'm saying, for me on the front end, without any investigation, any risk assessment, what kind of man would I truly be? I've hustled all my life for this circumstance you found me in, and I believe it to be easy to love me in this circumstance. And I pray God don't ever put us in a situation where it's hard to love me. Because life easier when it's easy to love me. When everybody loved me, boy, it's easy, life, life easy. It's way rougher when don't nobody like you. Boy, don't nobody want to see you. That's why they're old saying if you can't be used, you useless. It's because, man, it's just a lot of layers of game on that. But I'm the kind of guy man that if I meet a girl and I call myself fucking with her, listen, everybody else can clock out on her.
Speaker 2: She gonna be straight. She really go to talking like that, she really go to start and let people know, you know, I got one of them now, like I can really yeah, because you know, I feel as though, man, like it's my responsibility to consider the people that I care for.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's a thin line, and people use that against me, right because they say, man, you ought to be caring for this situation. You're more doing more for these kind of situations if you, if you truly love it, and I'm saying with them, and then they put me in a situation of where they continue to ask me to breathe life and the people that left me for dead. It ain't like these people believe that I was gonna ever get out of the street. They thought I was gonna die. Whatever level I want was on in their mind. Half of my game was keeping you out of my buildings. And it's why I get dangerous people around you. People that used to fuck on you. Your baby mama's your baby, dad is, your old associates, These people that been around you before you got you some paper. It get dangerous fucking with them because they'll go to count your money for you. They ain't even seen now check come through. They'll go based on what they think you got. I think the disconnect is people don't know what it takes to operate on all cylinders, to operate at a high level, to execute at the highest level. People don't really know what that takes, and so they look at you and they say, how you ain't got it when you spending it. But you don't really know what it is take to clep my mind. You don't know if it takes a million dollars a month to clip my mind to be able to operate at this high click and make all these companies money and towards going on and all this shit on my back as I travel through this shit, and you nigga worrying about what I'm spending on my well being. I'm talking about even with family, I be having to just draw a lot. Look, I don't answer questions about what I'm doing with my money. If you think I got here this far man and all this riding on my back, and I'm I'm playing the game on easy, listen, I can't really take advice from people. Man, A lot of people done all their life don't play the game on easy. You know, when you get up and you go get you a job, and you just kind of go through the motions and you get old and let your body get brittle, and you just lay on down and die and you just you know, pass your house down, and you just hope your kids understand what to do. You see that that vibe right there, that's playing the game on easy mode.
Speaker 1: When you fucking with someone like me, I play the game on hard mode.
Speaker 2: I went and got into podcasting without no degree of diploma in communication. I went and got into podcasting where it was it was dominated by people who had built in fan bases, i e. Coming from either being the first on the internet or some kind of rap industry or something bringing something with them. I come straight out the street doing it. That's playing the game on hard man. Then, on top of that, I didn't depend on any interviews. I played the game on hard. This is why they can't understand when I communicate, because they played the game on.
Speaker 1: Easy their entire life.
Speaker 2: And so you look at what I spent on my well being, whether I got four of the same kind of cause you don't understand I'm operating as an LLC a S corpor enter. You ain't get that game. Didn't nobody put that on you. But you say I got four of them cars. You seem like I got some money I can give you. You ain't part of the corporate gifting. I can't right this south in any kind of way. But you don't understand that language. So you compare yourself to me if I spend a million a month, Nigga say they got me doing all kind of shit traveling this and they say my expenses of million dollars a month, that's what it takes me to operate at a high level.
Speaker 1: But how you, nigga's gonna compare me to you?
Speaker 6: To me?
Speaker 2: You compared you to me to me, I could never feel about you how I feel about me, and you could never feel what it's like to be operating at this level. I'm to the point now I can't even explain it because when I say, Yo, I got a lot going on, Bro, Damn, you ain't even.
Speaker 1: Call like yo, let me explain something to you.
Speaker 2: For me to be operating on this level I'm on and for me to get a call, and soon when I answer the phone, Damn, you ain't even hear the nigga out.
Speaker 1: I just hangs up. Now that's all right.
Speaker 2: That means he ain't even considering my fight. You ain't even con man. I'm doing podcasts, doing interviews, live shows.
Speaker 1: Dog, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Raising my children, trying to make sure Mama is put in a position.
Speaker 1: What you niggas talking about, I ain't called, nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm operating four and five businesses on the backs of me being in front of cameras, operating at a high level, of being in meetings every other day, or depositing and withdrawing. You niggas talking about I ain't called. That's the first thing you say when I answer my phone. You ain't considered what it costs me. And I used to take time to try to explain it, but I found myself with it not connecting.
Speaker 1: One thing.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna do on behalf of nobody's wasting my time. So when I explain something one, if it don't connect, I ain't explaining it no more. I need you to gone hurry up and get mad so we can gone get to whatever that is you plan on doing. When you get mad, let's gone get that out to wait now, let's gonna rush to that. Ain't no sense us waiting six months and then I stopped me. It's gonna get you mad now and figure out how you finna do that. Because I ain't finna keep doing this. I can't explain to you it ain't connected. You don't know it's different.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, they selling tickets on my back. You don't know that I'm orchestrating a symphony. Dog, I got all this shit working in concert to bring in something at the end of the month. I'm having say, br y'all playing with this. You ain't even hear a nigga up shit. I don't even live. I don't care nothing about what nobody done in the street home Like I need y'all to understand, man, respect, when somebody hustling and I'm such a genuine person. Is that when I'm in uncharted territory what's on my heart and be on my face like sometimes I'm genuinely confused or genuinely fed up, and I think you can read that on my face because I'm a genuine person and I ain't figured out how to act yet, and I think acting is important in this industry. I want to be clear to y'all, you really don't make it in this industry if you can't put on a smile and act and don't nobody care nothing about your background, how far you went down through that and make it happen, none of that. When you get here, you need to smile. There's certain things you got to be doing that like that positions you as as easy to work with. I remember the other day I was telling somebody, I said, ma'am, people have this innate ability to reach out to you and dump their feelings on you, and then they get arrogant enough. Now when there's new era to where it's like they'll tell you that when you respond with something you on or that interest you, they might respond back some else about the topic. They just bypass what you even had going on. It's the same thing with those kind of phone calls. It's like you ain't gonna call you, ain't even hit up. They're so fast to imply that you're changing because their lord tis attached to your availability, and because their lord tier is attached to your availability. If you keep drilling that down, you figure out that they're loyal to it's also attached to the fact that you're resourceful. Now, that still means that their loyal, but they're driving force. Means that if someone else of the same statue gets in the area, then we may have a problem in regards to the moral reflexibility. But at some point I got to accept that, Like when you get a certain level of cloud that people want you to kind of reassure that the relationship is still there, they'll start feeling like you don't fuck with them because you don't, you're gone on you working like it's a lot on people back man, Like y'all don't understand, man, especially when you really moving and shaking. Like I even look at baby and them. I look at certain people where it's like, Yo, when you headlining on a tour, that means every night, nigga, this whole shit is on your back. This shit is on your fucking back, this whole town twenty thousand tickets. It's other people on here, but I'm saying they ain't gonna say they name. If shit go wrong, they gonna say such and such. Tool You get what I'm saying, And so just the mind stay. Even though it looked like a nigga having fun, like me when I'm doing my.
Speaker 1: Live shows, it looks like I'm coming out, what's up whatever, y'all? Da da da.
Speaker 2: But really though, it's like, yo, man, I got security, I got cameras roll and I gotta make sure all the angles right. I got somebody doing pictures. We got a live event part where people get the Q and A if they part of the meeting. Greek we got a meet and Greek. We got the venue. We in a big boy rooth, Steeter. We down here like it's a lot going on, and I'm influential in every decision because I understand it's gonna fall on my back soon as they something go wrong, it's on me. So if I leave it in they hands and I don't check, then I'm saying it's a lot of trust I gotta give out. And that's why it's important to get on tour with somebody that you fuck with, somebody you trust somebody, you know, like Brundan got our best interest because they're trying to smother him and smother me.
Speaker 1: When I look at ag Torn, shout out to Alex Right.
Speaker 2: When you see some of those press releases, don't think this is just organic press releases from some of the biggest conglomerates in the game. No, this is a black man that if we really look at what is worth is battling live nations.
Speaker 1: Even like y'all so much, you Saith