Speaker 1: Story's brought to you by Prize Picks. You and I make decisions every day, but on Prize Picks, being right can get you paid. Don't miss any other excitement this season on Prize Picks, where it's good to be right. Y'all already know I'm pumped for Week two of the season. There's still nothing like September football when you.
Speaker 2: Still have so much hope in your team.
Speaker 1: Kansas City went all the way to Brazil to fail for them, but we got Travis kelcey touchdown at least and guess what. Right now, there's a max discount offer where projection lives are at the minimum. Prize Picks is simple and easy to use. All you need to do is pick more on Travis kelce point five receiving yards, more, more more. Prize Picks are simple to play. Just pick more or less on two to six players staff projections. If you get your picks right, you could cash in. Prize Picks is also the best way to get in on the action on sports in more than forty states, including California, Texas, and Georgia. Download the app today use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's cod Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup prize picks.
Speaker 2: It's good to be right.
Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcamp. As you watch the Minnesota Vikings go on the road and beat defeat the division rival Chicago Bears by the score of twenty seven to twenty four. At one point this game was seventeen to six in Chicago's Favorite and the next thing you know is twenty seven to seventeen. That's just how quickly this game turned around. Thank you for joining us again. As I mentioned, I am your favorite on Chinne Sharp, my partner in co hosts. He's Liberty Citi's own Bengals Ring of Fame, Honoreie Matting's ratings adjuster, the former pro bowler All Pro. He's Chad Ocho Cinko Johnson. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure y'all hit that like button, and do us all a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We'd like to take this time now to thank each and every one of you for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth for help making Nightcap what it's become. Please go check out my Shade by Laportier. If you can't find Shave by Laportier in a city or state near you, We're coming, but we're currently not there. Ordered online, we'll ship it directly to your door. It is the best tasting premium vsup kgyak on the market. If you tried it, you know this. If you haven't, I promise you you will not be disappointed. Head over to Laportier dot com and we have a commemorative edition.
Speaker 2: Of my brother and I.
Speaker 1: He was inducted to the Pro Football Hall of Fame win in this August. He and I became the first pair of brothers elected into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. And for keepsake, this is what we came up with, a Shade by Laportier Commendative edition.
Speaker 2: Just head over to laport.
Speaker 1: Takanyak dot com to grab yours wild supplies. Last, please go follow my media company page on all of its platforms, Shay Shaped Media and my clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 2: That link is pinned in the chat.
Speaker 1: We've just launched a new show under the Shay shaped media umbrella, the Debo and Joe Show, James Harrison and Joe Hayden. Please go subscribe to their YouTube page, Debo and Joe. They'll be live tomorrow morning at eleven am with reaction to tonight's game. Remember every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday eleven am Eastern they will be live. You'll be able to see Debo and Joe. We've got charges dayone. Henley joining us a bit later. But first, oh shoe this game, I bet man, I'm speechless. Oho, Minnesota was just going around like, how long? Justin Jefferson before we throw its headed up in the stands because not targeting. JJ threw a horrible pick, you know, horrible pick six. You know that deep out if you lay and inside. He got a reservation for six in the N zone. And the next thing you know, Minnesota has seized control of this ball game. I'm almost certain the Chicago Bears spent ninety four million.
Speaker 2: Dollars excuse me, on the offensive lineman.
Speaker 1: They got a new center, they got a new left guard, they got a new right tackle.
Speaker 2: Oh Troe, I couldn't tell. No, Caleb Wiver was running for his life.
Speaker 1: If Caleb Williams is not as if Caleb winims with Jared Golf, he sacked ten times.
Speaker 3: Tonight, easily, he's running for his life.
Speaker 1: But I was like, hold on, I thought you and I both because we talked about this, said, oh Joe, they move the offensive line. They got Rome of Doonsay, they got a DJ Moore, they got the kills, they get drafted, the tight got another tight end, they got Cole Commit. Defense seemed to be flying around, and they got Ben Johnson calling plays. DA if the Dennis Allen is the new DC, I said, I like Chicago rebound the offensive line, Oh joe. The offensive line looked the same, if not worse than what it did last year. Give Minnesota credit. I happy to give JJ McCarthy a lot of credit. He's a theoretically he's not a rookie, but last year got hurt in his rookie season.
Speaker 2: But this is like his rookie season. To all pick a pick six on.
Speaker 1: The road and not and not get down Ojo, and to come back and throw two touchdown and win this game in your first start.
Speaker 2: Give JJ McCarthy some credit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, listen watching this game, I really thought I was. I thought at some point I thought the bands were going to run away with this one.
Speaker 2: I did too.
Speaker 3: Caleb Williams looked like Houdini back there, obviously when being able to process dropping back when things happened. One of the few quarterbacks in the NFL that can make something out of nothing when things break down. He looked good, made some very good throws obviously once the pick six happened. Once the pick six happened and jj JJ left that out route inside, I was like, you know what, Yeah, at this point, this one's over. His game is over. Oh man, JJ kep on plugging. He did, kept on plugging, play here and play there. He also being a dual threat quarterback, being both of them both of them can move with the ball too. Yeah for sure, Yeah, both of them move with the ball.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Before you know it, Man, we got a ball game, baby, you got a ball game.
Speaker 1: Uh you're looking at you thought that out route. You got to be early and outside because if you even if you late, it's going to it's gonna be knocked down at worst. Yeah, no, it'll be knocked down at best. The worst thing that happened is a pick six going the other way.
Speaker 2: But if you late and inside, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah mm hm, and you you got to have you got to have an arm. You know most coaches all the way out. You got to have an arm. So obviously JJ Musk got a gun on him for the coaches to be comfortable with him even throwing that ball. But it's all about placement. It's all you want to miss far rather than miss inside.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Hey, when he catched that ball, Oh, Joe, he out of bounds. You watch it, you get two feet down, you out of bounds. Yes, basically, when you throw that when that jo playing that right foot, that ball need to be in there because he's running on the he's not stopping, so he's running a speed out out. Yeah, so when he hit so before he hit that ball got to be in there with his speed out when he ten roll to twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe he got to drop in his hands when his eyes turned back to look for the ball. That ball already got to be in the air.
Speaker 2: Oh, for sure, he got that ball.
Speaker 3: Got to already be in the air, and he got to catch the eye line of the ball in flight, not watching leaving your hand because way too late. That got its way too late.
Speaker 1: And you see the first of all, your the dude playing off. Yeah, so once he sees now he ran out and up he cooked. But you see how hard you see how hard he drove on that ojo.
Speaker 2: So he knew.
Speaker 1: Hey once he once he saw Jella putting that foot in the dirt, he says, all you run it out of I'll come driving this. And he gotta trust it though, because a lot of guys they have his head like, I don't know what if it's outing up and you know you gotta get that to knock it down. He's like, nah, I'm gonna trust this. If they got an out and up coach, oh, well, they got it on this one. But I mean, I'm taking this one to the house. But Minnesota, I didn't see. I didn't see no, I saw no sounds of life. Because think about it, oh Joe, this, like I said, the score was seventeen to six, seventeen to six, and the next thing you know, Minnesota scored twenty one unanswered. Chicago got a late touchdown, got a late touchdown to make it twenty seven twenty four. But I think Minnesota going on the road in the hostile environment. This is a division game and they're doing it with a rookie quarterback. And for him to put up the stats that he did. Look, it wasn't you know thirteen or twenty one forty three. They ran the ball twenty six times for a buck twenty. But for him to go on the road in that environment and to do when things did not because ojo. If he then got off to a great start, I totally understood them winning, but it got off to a shaky start, and for him to keep plugging away and keep plugging away. If quarterback coach is Josh McCown, I say, with the three years, Josh McCown is a head coach.
Speaker 2: Oh Josh, what's you over under three years? Oh? Your head coach? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably probably, especially for quarterback success. Anytime you coach a pacific position and that pacific position continues to succeed on whatever team you're coaching. If it's a quarterback, yeah, yeah, you're gonna get your opportunity. Yeah, libably gonna get your opportunity.
Speaker 1: He played a long time, you know, back up made some plays. I mean I think you played like seventeen eighteen years. Oh, ja, a long time Yeah, he played a long time. But Minnesota. You got to give Minnesota credit chat because, like I said, I didn't see that. I saw nothing that would make me believe that they had a chance to win this game. Especially through the first three quarters. I saw nothing. I saw no life, especially offensively. Now, give the defense credit.
Speaker 2: H h and the d C. Who's the DC forma coach of the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Give him credit because he had those guys flying around. They're making plays, Van Greenkle and hard Grove, those guys. Those guys were flying around tonight. That's one thing he could do now he dial uped that defense. They get after you Vikings, Vikings, d ces Flores. Yes, yes, Floor give him, give him credit. He had those guys playing. They were getting pressure with with with.
Speaker 2: Four guys occasionally they're bringing extra pressure.
Speaker 1: But I thought Chicago would be better because they invested in what many thought was a weakness, which is their offensive line. Tony is an All Pro, a Pro Bowl player. They got Jackson from the Rams. Forget where the center came from, but they got it. And I'm like, damn, are y'all sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did y'all forget how to block? Did y'all have to get how to pass it? Did you get out of the run block. I'm like, cause this is this is a recap of what it was last year.
Speaker 3: Last night. Basically hell JJ McCarthy he threw to TV in less than what three four minutes?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, it's games like this, like what we saw last night. We saw the night where people say, oh man, seventeen six, this game is over. You know, they go do something else, come to go in the garage and come back in and the Viking's win the game. Oh man, hey, no, this ship is rigged.
Speaker 5: Rigg.
Speaker 3: It's all rigged and listen. It was surprising to me too, but to actually washing them fold, I'm like, well, god, damn, I see why people say that. But then you think to yourself, no, it ain't rig because I didn't been out there on that field.
Speaker 1: In the momentum, you know, when the momentum, When the moment the momentum, you're own metal way, It does not matter if when you get well, that's what I try to explain to people. Oyo, when you have the momentum, you're gonna have it because the momentum is gonna swing.
Speaker 2: You get it. They get it. You get it, they get it. Get it. How much separation can you put between you and the team when you.
Speaker 1: Have the momentum, because they're gonna get it back at some point, absolutely, And if you haven't put enough momentum, if you haven't put enough space separation, they're gonna come back and bite you.
Speaker 3: Well, when you would think with that momentum, you would think a seventeen to six lead is enough, is enough space to not lose the game. But you have jj come come together in that fourth quarter, is right? Who the hell is?
Speaker 1: Well, if you think about it, o Jo, that's really that's not a I mean, seventeen to six, that's really a touchdown, a two point conversion of the field goal. It's not like the Ravens last night. The Ravens were up fifteen with under five minutes to go. And so now, o Jo, you need a touchdown, You need two touchdowns and a two point conversion just to get even, Yeah, just to get even. So that was a little bit more formidable, especially and it's still, like you said, it's the fourth quarter. But I thought that was a bore of seemingly an insurmountable lead than what we saw tonight. But considering you got a rookie who hadn't been doing much that is. Look, no matter what you thought about Buffalo, that they do have the reigning MVP. Yeah, they do have the guy that you know he can go crazy. We haven't seen we haven't seen anything from JJ McCarthy that would make us think that the Minnesota had that in them other than pride, other than this the division rival, and we know them. They know us because guess what Ben Johnson was at. He was at Detroit last year. So offensively, even though he's at another team, Brian Floyd's already know where he's gonna run because I've been coaching against this guy for the last two three years, so I know who and what he is. The only thing ain't changes the color of the uniforms. Now, now O'Connell is gonna have to go back and fill out look at and say da and see what he ran when he.
Speaker 2: Was in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe pull out some tape when he was the head coach at at the Raiders, or old footage of when you was the DC at Denver.
Speaker 2: But for the most part, they know this offense.
Speaker 1: They know Chicago's offense because they Florida's been coaching against Ben Johnson for two to three years. But I was I was very disappointed in what I saw from Chicago. Ojoe. Offensively, you think, so, yeah, you got two number one okay, you got Roma Dooms, a number one pick, you got dj Or, you got cole Kmet, you got Zakias, you got Loveling, and you got the number one pick in the draft, and you rebuilt your offensive line. You spent ninety four million dollars, fifty five of it we goes this year towards that offensive line. In the offensive line didn't look any better. Yeah, all right, you had Chicago. You say Chicago was your surprise team.
Speaker 3: I did? I did?
Speaker 2: You did? I mean, so you should be surprised. Also, they look like this to me.
Speaker 3: To me, I'm I'm not. I'm not. I'm throwing caution to win simply because this Week one, that's all.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: And I've done that. You notice when it comes to the Week one games. Yes, I haven't been too crazy. The way the Dolphins look, the chance of them actually looking that bad again and back to back weeks is slipping none. It's the NFL. So because of this Week one I've given almost every team some grace. Now we're getting down the rod dunk and we we and we three and we and we we and we three and week four and stuff is looking like like what we saw to night, allowing team to come back from you know, being down in the deficits like that, and they coming back and win in the fourth quarter. What happened the other night with with Baltimore, Yeah, scoring sixteen points in a fotus fan in an NFL game.
Speaker 1: In one quarter, we scored twenty scored twenty two points, in the fourth quarter, had scored twenty eight and the second half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, we talking about and in real life, not a video game, real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know Josh, Because Josh had like two hundred and forty something passing yards if I'm not mistaken, in the fourth quarter alone.
Speaker 3: It was crazy. But but again week one and I'm gonna give him. I'm gonna get the Bears really some grace watching Kayler Williams made some good throws, had to run for his life. He had to be Houdini.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, my god.
Speaker 3: And I don't know Joe Joe Joe Toney would would would be the captain's left guard, I mean, yeah, he would be the leader of that that offensive line.
Speaker 1: And I think Jonah Jackson they got from the Rams. I think delmon A Dolmond. I'm not sure. I'm just I've just glanced at his name when he was on the back because it was you know, you could see it, and the next thing, you know, it was sideways. I couldn't see it because he was chack some somebody that was going by. But this is not no, this is not what Ben Johnson envisioned. Like you said, it is the first game. But I just thought I would see I would see more, I would see better from what I saw from the Chicago from the Chicago Bears.
Speaker 2: But give Minnesota credit.
Speaker 1: They go on the road basically with a rookie quarterback and they get a very hard for Division A division win.
Speaker 2: So they're tied with Green Bay. I want to know atop the division and the Bears and the Lions are zero to one.
Speaker 1: They're at the bottom of the division. Oh, Drew Dolmen, that's his name, Drew Dolmen. JJ McCarthy is the first Vikings quarterback with multiple touchdown passes in his first NFL game since Hall of Famer in nineteen sixty one. Fran targeted. That performance also came against Dubb Bears. I don't know, you don't remember, friand but friend used to be running all.
Speaker 3: Over first Scramley quarterback. Uh no, maybe, yeah, Frank talking to it number ten. Yeah, come on, I was. I went to two of his games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was. He was scrabbling. But that's a congratulations. Minnesota twenty seven, twenty four, Congratulations JJ McCarthy. Two touchdown passes. First time it's been done by starter, a rookie star of what hold up? What was?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 2: What was the thing?
Speaker 1: The first vick to the quarterback with multiple touchdown passes in his first NFL game. There have been a lot of quarterbacks start for Minnesota between sixty one in twenty five with JJ.
Speaker 2: McCarthy and Fran Target.
Speaker 1: Then to do it, and you're talking about my sister was born in sixty so she's sixty five, so sixty four years. Had a laugh between a quarterback and his first NFL game.
Speaker 2: Two touchdown passes.
Speaker 1: Congratulations JJ McCarthy, Oh Joe, Oh Joe. Russell Wilson will remain the New York Giants starting quarterback for Sunday's game. Again, it's the Dallas Cowboy coach and Bryan dave Bos said. Dave Ball said there will never a serious decision make. Despite rookie Jackson Dark waiting in the ring wings, Russ will be the start of Russ went seventeen to thirty seven one sixty eight, with no touchdowns or interceptions in the season opening loss. He was especially ineffective under pressure Ojo two of twelve twenty six yards with two sacks, two scrambles. New York managed just two hundred and thirty one yards of total offense, installed twice inside the red zone. I think the last thing you want to do, O Joe, is start a rookie on the road in Dallas, the vision rival, hostile environment, all things being equal, I would rather start him at home or coming out of the by So I give that a little extra time to prepare.
Speaker 3: But what you think, O Joe, I mean, listen, is no question not the panic you're hitting the panic, but button at.
Speaker 2: The week one.
Speaker 3: Obviously, if you watch the game, if you watch the Giants play against the Commanders, Hell Russell is running for his life too. Now what he does have to do he has to settle down in that pocket a little bit. I look, got the head, I look and hit upside of the head. Sometimes take the first throw you see and just let it go because you hold it on ball waiting for things to develop, and you don't have the time for that to happen. And it showed. Listen, if I don't, I don't again in situations like that with the defensive line on top of Russell Wilson, where he can't make the throws or see the passing lanes that he wants to. I'm getting the ball out right away, right away, understanding what defense in front of me and whatever my first read is. But the ball is coming right away, so get your head around.
Speaker 1: I want to get the ball out right away. But nobody's opened right away because the thing I'm trying to do is I'm trying to take that first throw away. And I first of all, Oh, they gotta be lanes. Russia only so tall. It's not like he's Josh Allen. It's not like he can see over the lineman and see down in the field. He needs lanes to be able to see. Yeah, all things being equal, he'd liked to buy some time. He'd like to be, you know, a little outside of the pocket, so I can clearly see yeah, but I agree, I agree with you. I think maybe, if not that for the first game. But I still I still believe over under eight games that Jackson Dart is going to be starting.
Speaker 2: Now. It's going to be interesting to see. Uh.
Speaker 1: There's reports that they might have a package or two for Jackson Dark on Sunday. The question is, do you think they'll have a package on Sunday in Dallas for Jackson Dark or they just let they let Russ ride it.
Speaker 3: Out, Let Rush cook. Let Russ let him cook. If you're the head chef for the restaurant, right, if you're a headshift for the restaurant, you don't want one of the waiters outside coming in and telling you how to cook. You don't want them missing up your rhythm. As a quarterback. Listen, if Jackson Arety's gonna sit, allow him to do just that. Allow him to sit. If Russell Wilson is your head chef, let the man be quarterback number one until you decide to make a change. Hell, you might not have to make a change. You might not have to.
Speaker 2: Why would keep right?
Speaker 3: Why prep why prep Jackson and getting him ready? What messages that send to Russell Wilson. What message If he's quarterback number one, let him be quarterback number one. This ain't college, this is in high school. Okay, you know we're gonna make some special packages for this individual because we're getting him ready to play. What I don't like that message. I don't like what the sins of Russell Wilson. Let the man play until he loses his job.
Speaker 2: I remember what when they drafted Lamar Jackson. Yeah, had packages for him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you keep saying, they say, let Russ cook. But people keep sitting the dishback. So how I am I keep letting something right on? Joe?
Speaker 2: They keep sitting the dish back.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, well you're sharp boy, you're sharped. That's a good one. The dishback, Pittsburgh, sit the dishback. I mean, people keep sitting the dish see like the giants hadn't been pleased, but they say, you know what, let's order something else. Maybe it was what we ordered that wasn't up to our standard or to our satisfaction.
Speaker 1: Let's order something else. What do you recommend, Cheff Wilson, Because sometimes you go to you go to a restaurant, they have what they call chef's choice. Yes, whatever you like, Cheff, you do, do what you do. How would you like that prepared chef choice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: So I just I think I think that's the kind of the direction that that the Giants are gonna head in.
Speaker 2: Can we can we get Dallas? Can we get the giants schedule? Can you put it a right quick?
Speaker 1: I think that's gonna be more than anything, oh Joe, because the last thing I want to do is fine.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's see Philly.
Speaker 1: Okay, Philly's on the road this week in Kansas City. Uh, that's not going to be an easy game, but Kansas City is gonna be without the two top receivers. It looks like a word that is dealing with a dislocated shoulder. I told you you talked about ACA said, nah, the way that the way that collision because like you said, Oh Joe, you I mean, just imagine you running.
Speaker 2: It wasn't and now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said the same thing, but I said it was grade three. Yeah, well I thought it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a separated Yeah, it's a they said dislocation separation, So me and the shoulder it came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, oh, Choe let me put a jersey on. It's cold in here.
Speaker 2: Chat. They they lost to Washington.
Speaker 1: Then they got the at Dallas, Kansas City at home, Chargers at home at New Orleans, Eagles at home at Denver, at Philly, the Charge, the Niners at home at Chicago, Green Bay at home, at Detroit, at New England, Washington at home, Minnesota at home, at Las Vegas, Dallas at home.
Speaker 2: They got a smoker.
Speaker 1: So basically you look at that from September fourteenth until November November the second they got Dallas, Kansas City, the Chargers at New Orleans.
Speaker 2: We'll see Philly, Denver, Philly, Niners, Chad, what y'all thinking, How y'all, What y'all thinking, y'all, y'all y'all, how many?
Speaker 1: How many wins in there at Dallas, Kansas City at home, Chargers at home at New Orleans, Eagles at home at Denver, at Philly, Niners at home?
Speaker 2: How many wins y'all see? Boy Less, I'm unforeseen. I mean, who.
Speaker 1: Man, They're gonna have to be on their best behavior. They're gonna have to really play their ass off because who that I was just I just went over their schedule and they got there at Dallas. So I just went up their schedule from September fourteenth with your Sunday all the way to November the second. So they're at Dallas, they get Kansas City at home, they get the Chargers at home, they get the Saints on the road, Eagles at home, Denver on the road.
Speaker 2: Philly on the road. That's their next seven games.
Speaker 3: But that's a nice little schedule too. That's a nice listen or not only is it a nice little schedule, it's a great test for Russell Wilson. It's a great test for Russell Wilson to see if the ball once again continue with him going forward or throw Jackson, throwt out to the Wolves. We keep we keep calling for Jackson start to come in and play. And uh that that that is a rookie in the same preseason. What you're gonna get out there in these regular season games where they're trying to confuse your quarterback and get your thinking to throw you off your pivot. It's a different ball game. It's a different ball game. Everybody, Oh, put Jackson started in. Put jack and Dart in. After one game, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: My boy, they got they they got they got they got a little tough schedule, O Joe. Oh yeah, absolutely, they got the Cowboys Kansas City at home. Oh my god, back to the Charger, the Chargers at home, then they're at New Orleans. Then they get Philly at home.
Speaker 3: They can breathe a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, at at Denver at Philly, the charge of the forty nine ers at home.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't know who made that schedule, but that's that's pretty.
Speaker 2: That's person Yeah, they gottah.
Speaker 1: I just I just when you look at it, O Yoe, is that the Giants are really like, Okay, we don't want to like because everybody thinks that like if you go to a rookie kind of giving up on the.
Speaker 3: Season basically is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But I don't want my fans because but the fans booing every time we come off the field when we don't give no first downs and were putting.
Speaker 3: M well listen, they gonna they're gonna be boring, extra loud. You put Jackson out there and you can't get no first downs.
Speaker 1: Well, I think people are more sympathetic to a rookie not getting the first down as opposed to Russ not getting first down because they're looking they're looking at Jackson dark as the future. They're not looking at Russ. They're like, man, look Russ, just the placeholder.
Speaker 3: Right, understandable.
Speaker 2: So, but like you said, I mean, the first two games on the road.
Speaker 1: That's never that's never easy, even if you got one of the better teams. It's tough to win on the road. It's tough to win in the NFL, it's even tougher to win on the road. And basically they give you two division opponents. You start the season with two division opponents on the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, those first five or sixty games that they have in general, yes.
Speaker 1: I mean the really probably the only game they're gonna be favored in Old George. Probably, I don't know they'll be favored against the Saints because the Saints are at home. They're not gonna be favored against Dallas, Kansas City, the Chargers, Uh, New Orleans at home. They're not gonna be favorite, excuse me, New Orleans.
Speaker 3: On the road.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna be favored at Philly at home. They're not gonna be favorite at Denver on the road, Philly on the road, or the forty nine as at home, they're not gonna be favorite.
Speaker 3: No, that's the nasty work. Whoever did the schedule, that's nasty work.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, their defense is gonna have to like keep him in, keep him in some of these games. But and I think in order for that to happen, that means your offense can't turn the ball over. You got to possess the ball some because if you don't possess the ball enough, you'll wear your defense down and then a crack will turn into a full blown, you know, overflow. So that's what that's what the Giants are up against. Like I said, I don't envy the position that they're in because they've got some tough decisions to make. They bent on one guy, Daniel Jones, and that wasn't it. They went back into the draft. Uh, they like russ Okay, hopefully Rusk can hold us over until next year. He maybe he can, maybe he can't. But jack They clearly they viewed Jackson dark as their future.
Speaker 2: But they be you know, and the offensive line. The offensive line isn't good.
Speaker 1: If somebody would have told me Evan Neil would turn out to be the player that he's turned out to be. He's not good Alabama consensus All America. Six foot seven, three hundred and forty pounds. They showed him he jumping up on some with one leg. Oh Joe big.
Speaker 3: He ain't been out do what you thought.
Speaker 1: No, no, hell if if they didn't pay him all that money, he'll be a big ass equipment manager.
Speaker 2: But they got fifty sixty. But they got all that money tied up there, and he was a top ten pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean when you.
Speaker 2: Look at it, he's supposed to be the left.
Speaker 1: They move him to the right because your left tackle is supposed to be your most athletic offens alignment. Because he's dealing with the Miles Garretts, he's dealing with the Michael Parsons. He's dealing with those level of guys, the vond Millers. But so they took it from the left and put him on the right. So normally that's your run side. Most people are run right handed dominant, they run to the right side. The forty nine ers buck that because it t dub is a dominant run.
Speaker 2: But most teams they run to the right. They put him on the right side on yoke. Mean, he's just like slowly turned an you got them, don't.
Speaker 3: Buy him, won't buy him? Yeah's way, dude. Yeah, if they moved him from the left tackle or they don't trust him, Oh no, they don't trust him. That's the quarterback blind side. And that's on the kind of money they paid him.
Speaker 2: Monk.
Speaker 5: He's supposed to be at left tack because that's the money position. Oh, that's what they drafted him. They draft him as the left They drafted him as a left tackle. Six foot seven three and twenty five three forty agile, I.
Speaker 1: Mean in college. But that just goes to show you. So a lot of times you play them big guys in the name O man, right man, The guys in the NFL will give a damn about your name.
Speaker 2: They don't care nothing about that.
Speaker 3: Oh at all?
Speaker 2: Alabama, man, you heard them had that big offensive tackle.
Speaker 1: He favored to win the Outland, the Lombardy and this one and that one. And so you played at Alabama, You played at one of these prominent schools. People might fear that. Don't nobody fear nobody in the NFL at all.
Speaker 3: I got I got kids to feed, Yeah, absolutely, I got bill, I got bills to pay. I don't care who you played for. You finna get his work, yes, worth of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I ain't going to Alabama and I ain't got no big time boosters. I went to Savannah State and we ain't got no big time boosters as offering jobs and all the coaching positions a field, and and and general Johnson he wouldn't hire me as a general manager of his car dealership. So I was gonna be out of work. If somebody gonna be out of work, it ain't gonna be me, That's all I'm saying. It ain't gonna be me.
Speaker 2: I got choice.
Speaker 1: We got two choices. We got a choice to make. You and I both got a choice. One of us gonna be out of work.
Speaker 2: I choose you. Now, who you nominate? Oh, Joe, who you nominate? Man? Please? I'm just I'm just surprised though, Joe.
Speaker 1: I just thought that he was like I was like, man, But if you go back and look at it, a lot of those offensive linemen from Alex Leatherwood and Jonah with a lot of those guys then pan out. Yeah, Dickerson, he got hurt. He'd won it towards the A C L. He might be that best lineman, and they got another one that I think he played center at at.
Speaker 2: The end at the coats. But all the rest of those top linemen.
Speaker 3: Pork chop blomack right right. It's different. It's different when the when the level of competition evens out and you're playing against grown man all the stuff we did in college. Unless it carry unless it carries over, and you're who we thought you were, you'll get exposed.
Speaker 1: Right, that's you're You're exactly right, because like you said, people guys got just imagine if you're supposed to be this hot shot guy and I go through you, what does that do for my confidence?
Speaker 2: I ain't looking at you.
Speaker 1: I'm looking because I heard what everything's everybody your top ten pick you, all these all these credentials at the University of Alabama and all that sec first car all unanimous, all American out the troph man.
Speaker 2: Please, that ain't got nothing to do with me? All right?
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe joining us right now? Livebacker dey Yon, Henley, dey Yon. How you doing, bro chilling Man, Good to see y'all. Man, Ben, It's good to see you.
Speaker 2: Ogs.
Speaker 3: I'm only I'm only throw I'm only twenty three. I'm only twenty three.
Speaker 6: Not of Ogs man Ogs.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Bro.
Speaker 1: I was gladly accept that big game. Friday night. You're on the road in Brazil, you get there a little early. You understand what's at state. Look, young guys went to the playoffs last year. But the big dog on top of the mountain that you guys trying to topple, the Broncos try on the topple. They're the team that's the red and the white. They've been at They've been at the top of the mountain for twelve thirteen years consecutive. And you say, you know what, Coach Harbor come in there with that attitude, said, nah, you know what, it's time for a new king to be in the kingdom.
Speaker 2: What were you.
Speaker 1: Guys as thought process? How did you guys go out there and get this job done?
Speaker 4: I mean, like you just said, we already had that mindset that we was going to get some guys who've been, you know, known to run the conference, not only the conference but the league for the past few years. But we're in a different era right now as far as our team goes, as far as organization, it's Jim Harbaugh and and we're trying to show that right now, that's all Brandon football that you've just seen that Friday night out there in Brazil, and that's just what we're trying to drive throughout the rest of the season, not only just for this season, but for years to come. And you know, to you know, be the best, you got to beat the best, and at one point it was the Chiefs, but we also got them them dudes in Green this season too.
Speaker 6: So we looking forward to it, were looking for to all the comp we want all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed what you guys did Friday, obviously justin Herbert doing what he needed to do and putting the league on notice. And defensively, where y'all young, y'all young bulls that they're flying around, playing with the nasty, being physical, you know, coming to the party, you know, as a group. So look at looking forward to the next game, what do you think you guys need to do to continue to make sure you solidify yourselves as true contenders, not just in the division. But I know it's only week two, but to compete for Lombardi truth, because based on what we saw the other night, you got the quarterback that to do so.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, I tweeted out right after the game was respecting. That's something that we as a team we hold that, we hold that real high because I mean, you only as good as your quarterback. And then as you feel me like when we got a guy and a leader in him, we know how far we can take this team. And we believe in not only him, but as far as our coaches and the staff and what we built here.
Speaker 6: We just ready to, you know, to prove it, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like me, we're looking for it. It was week by week, you know, one and oh. That's the goal every week is to be one of those get it two or o and see how far we can take this thing. You know, we can't take any game for granted. All smoke. Like I said, it's welcome. And then you called the young bulls, So that twenty three thing out the window. I hope you know that you called it, Joe, You was twenty three a second ago. Now we're young bulls.
Speaker 6: I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You called me o G. So I'm I'm gonna pay the respect back, and I'm gonna call you young bull.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm young bou. I'm young bu.
Speaker 4: I just want you to know you go ahead. You know it's nice and shiny though here here.
Speaker 2: What's the biggest difference.
Speaker 1: You played for a lot of coaches, I mean going up in Pop Warner and high school and college, and now you have Jim Harbaugh.
Speaker 2: And what did you hear about him?
Speaker 1: Did you ask anybody that ever you know played for him, played under him at the University of Michigan, at Stanford, at the Niners? Did you know anybody that played for him? And what type of coach? What are you getting? Is he everything that you thought? I mean, I would definitely say everything that I.
Speaker 4: Thought he would be before he got to us. I definitely heard a lot about coach. I mean, I mean the dude's personality. It goes through any any room, you feel me. He walks in a lot of rooms that he ain't ever been in. You know that that type of name he got and that's because of the personality and how out standing in and upstanding he is as a guy. And I heard a lot of stories about him, just about him coming to LA. You know, I'm from LA, from the from the city, and not a lot of coach do the on ground recruiting out here in the city. But I heard a lot and not only to hear a lot, but I've seen a lot of pictures of just Hardball, you know, being on foot out here and going to recruit guys and just being a relatable as relatable as he can be. So you seld me like just and he's that man. He's just that genuine type of guy. He's a guy you want to fight for, a guy that will fight with you though you know it's not gonna fighting for him, but he'll fight with you. And you love leader like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your linebackers coach Bowman both played next to him and Patrick Willis.
Speaker 2: For the longest time, there was the best two. They were the best duo in football.
Speaker 1: It was the thumpus hey uh will coming downhill. But I think Navarro Bowman was very underrated because he was playing to a guy that was an all that was perennial all Pro, that was Ward number fifty two, and his island was Ray Lewis, and he was as fast, he was as physical, and he could do it all. But Navarro Bowman, if you watch the forty nine ers, if you studied the forty nine ers before he got injured, Bow was that dude.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, you see I got to take the Oakleys off. I gotta take I got it, you know, I just got them joints today. Shout out Oakly for that. But I mean, you're talking about a guy with not only just the resume, but he's still he still could go ball today.
Speaker 6: I mean, I feel me. I'll be trying to keep my guy, you.
Speaker 4: Know, just at coach level, but he'll still try to get out there and show me something about hitting something.
Speaker 6: And I'll be like, come on, dude, it's my turn now. You feel me?
Speaker 4: But I look at his tape, man, I study who he is. I study who he is.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say who he was because he is that guy. He's one hundred percent that guy. And I feel like, not only was he next to a all Hall of Famer, but him himself and what he did on that field, he should also be a bungst and ranks too one day, because I mean, he had them all pros.
Speaker 6: Uh, he had the injury. To bounce back from the injury. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The stuff that's that's unnatural, that's not really normal, and it's like, you know, you got that type of resume and then you become a coach. I look at what he do, I look at what he say. Then I can go turn on the film and be like, now you you about that? And I mean he really was the same. No no, no, no, no no, I I wait a little way up boat.
Speaker 3: I was with him, I was read. I ran le borrow a few times. You you did what ready mo overquarter court, slip quarters flat quarter of little meg dig And instead of cutting up, I just I just ran stack into him, asking about it.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, I'm asking about it.
Speaker 3: Dayla.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was hell to deal with what I was here to deal with.
Speaker 6: What I heard you shot away from contact though, I was.
Speaker 3: I was. I was six four two thirty with him shout away from.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I mean I remember see, I'll be watching. I'll be watching, y'all. Man, y'all got a lot of influence on us.
Speaker 6: I mean, y'all.
Speaker 4: Oh jeez, I heard you drop not being a contact receiver. I've heard bird Batim say that that wasn't in your guessing. You can't be telling Yah, I see something, but you have you have to listen to me.
Speaker 3: Close me.
Speaker 2: I'm like standing.
Speaker 3: I don't like con Ta in game because I get my uniform out the cleaners on game day. Now I welcome contact it. That's what you want to do. So have you have you see foot on dead homies? I'm with whatever on Sundays?
Speaker 5: You feel me on dead homies from dead homies, not homies though not on yours on mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can't put them on my dad homies because I don't think you hit both.
Speaker 2: I don't think that.
Speaker 6: Right now, So you can't do that with mine doing it.
Speaker 3: Listen, if let's just I may give you a better perspective. I'm gonna give you a better perspective and better context if it's in two twenty five. Okay, I was playing today's game and never the chance. Let's say you was playing against me? Me me, right, me, Yeah, you're playing against me.
Speaker 2: I'm locked in.
Speaker 6: I'm game mode round. Let's go locked in. Yeah, let's go before the game start.
Speaker 3: I'm probably gonna talk at your game in the game. I'm probably gonna I'm in the game. I'm probab. They gonna run you over at some point because you too little, you too live for me, for my type, for my kind, like I respect you and what you listen. I have been watching this since year a little kid.
Speaker 2: You didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you know he started out as a wide receiver. He switched to the linebacker. Hey, I was too dog for that room over there. I was too too much fum over there. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Coach looked at me and said, you a little too physical to be doing what you're doing in these dudes. You probably should be on the dark side. And I said, you don't want If I was anything like Chad, I say no, But.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go ahead and do that. I'm gonna go ahead and flip.
Speaker 3: The switch on youall.
Speaker 1: Hey, So let me ask you a question. Who did you model coming up? Obviously you started as a wide receiver. So when you were the wide receiver, who did you model your game after? And then once you switch to the defensive side and you became a linebacker, what are some of the linebackers that you're like?
Speaker 4: Okay, I like his game. Let me see if I can add some of that to mind. So this is like this whole a whole lot of life. You feel me happening in my little twenty five. But I was a QB all the way up until I got to college.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I was QB from five years old to steam. I went to Chris how you don't.
Speaker 3: Listen. You gotta understand. Hold on, you got to understand I was. I was over there by Dorsey off off off third Building. So uh you feel me? O, man?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: It's all good. It's all good. That was on the other side. The respect I know about you, I know about that. I was watching you. I didn't know you. I didn't know you play quarterback though.
Speaker 6: The disrespect.
Speaker 4: Man, all I'm gonna say is, look, I was a QB right my shot at Nevada University of Nevada, they turned me into an athlete, you feel me.
Speaker 6: I didn't get an offer at a position. They offered me as an athlete.
Speaker 2: You know, look that up.
Speaker 6: That happened often.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: They put me in the receiver room, like I said, at that point, just to ask your ask you a question. I looked a lot of guys like yourself, you feel me, just just had to see how to run routes, you mean properly. I was throwing the routes, but you know, not really running routes.
Speaker 6: So I looked at you. Uh, shout out ob j H.
Speaker 4: Shout shout out on some guys who just I feel like, at the end of the day, they come down with the ball. So went from that and got into my defensive side of mine. And the first dude I really like looked into was probably Ed reed Man, just just dude, because I didn't go straight linebacker. I wasn't safety at first.
Speaker 2: Okay, take the ball away.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: If I if I'm gonna look anybody, i'mnna look at who I did. Sure, And I used to watch the Ravens a lot. Shay, so shout out to you. I used to watch the Ravens a lot. I used to appreciate that. I see y'all hard, not tacking the fool.
Speaker 6: You ain't you didn't change.
Speaker 4: But but I used to watch the Ravens a lot. So every and then obviously you look, you look right below. You got ray lewis Man, you got y'all won the greats, and then you you just go from there. Once you once you get into that mindset, you just kind of just go from there and then, like you feel me, I told him this before, but shout on Navar Bowman man, you look at that Tanne that he was a part of respect. So I was able to watch a lot of grades and then to messed around and got next to one man, and it's number of respect.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to I'm trying to make my mark. It's about legacy.
Speaker 2: Nothing. But let me ask you, what made you decide to choose zero of all the numbers you could have? I made it? What's special about zero? You see?
Speaker 6: You see what I just said about that legacy right there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you start your own saying that legacy?
Speaker 3: Man, I mean I got to lead with that, bro.
Speaker 4: It just so happened that H zero was available for the first time in the NFL. I didn't have one as an option of my draft. My draft class mate was Quinter Johnson. He was our first rounder.
Speaker 6: He was number one of college obviously the one go to him.
Speaker 4: That was my most recent number. It was one and Lemon was taken. So I looked at zero as an opportunity to make my mark and do something. And you know, be remembered, there's a lot of zeros and and only one right now as a charger. So I just had to do what I can.
Speaker 2: You realize when you get a single digit number, now you got to be that boy. Dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you understand that, And hey, I'm just saying, hey, shake'm I understand that. But as always, I bet on myself and I'm not I'm not a boastful dude by any means. And even now just talking to y'all, I know where I'm at right now in my process, and I know that I'm just trying to trying to continue to grow. So I look at that zero as anything is. It's a blank sate. I'm blank slate every game every week. And what I do to build on that is is what I'm gonna leave behind when I lead that number one day. And that's what I just you know, that's how I move. That's my mindset is like you said, be a dog. You know, I gotta I gotta make that move every day. And I got coaches, got players, teammates, staff members pushing me every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, you gotten through training camp, I got season. Now we've gotten through week one. How's the body feel? How is everything holding up? How you feel going into week two?
Speaker 6: I mean, one thing we know about football, y'all is are you ever one hundred percent?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: After training camp.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to tell.
Speaker 4: You you're never one hundred percent, but it's about what you can do with that percentage that you are. And so for me, my body is where it is and it's good, you know. I'm I'm dealing with my little bumps and bruises. Training camp is long, uh, marke ball training camp is as.
Speaker 2: Long as hell.
Speaker 4: Yes, super, both of them and are started early and everybody else's. We had that fourth pre season game, the Hall of Fame game, So it's been a loon for us. But I got the training staff that's been taking care of me shut out them. H and we got a long season ahead of us, and I'm just maintaining, you know, I got to make sure I'm maintained and keep where I'm at right now.
Speaker 2: You went to Crimshaw High.
Speaker 1: Are there any other any other athletes or famous people that went to high school with you?
Speaker 4: With me?
Speaker 3: Yes? At this?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it wasn't It wasn't mean.
Speaker 2: You don't have no matter for your team that made it to the league.
Speaker 4: Nah, No, none of my none in my class, none and have are in the league right now. I think Daniel Griziak was a defensive end that was right under me. He was with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Most recently he's he's a free agent right now. But in the past, I couldn't even tell you.
Speaker 6: It's been me. I think since like the Anthony Thomas Oh no no, uh j A. Harris was Marvel? What was about like some years ago?
Speaker 1: Could have I mean that that high school Crenshaw's put a lot of guys into the league.
Speaker 6: Yah, yeah, yeah yeah, mentioning them with me on the line.
Speaker 3: My bad, bad bad, my bad twins.
Speaker 6: I respect them for l a I do.
Speaker 4: But he Shannon, I don't think you understand this is a real rivalry, man. I mean I used to leave them games with with blood on my jersey. That wasn't from football. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. And so he keeps playing on me right now. So I'm trying to give him all them out.
Speaker 2: Okay, but check, let me ask give your father is Eugenie big u Henley?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Did he make a conscious effort or was it you to make sure you stay away from that because you mentioned Crenshaw. If we've heard all the stories, I mean, maybe it's not as if maybe it's not as heavily involved as at once was it, but it used to be a lot of gang, a lot of gang affiliation, a lot of gang violence.
Speaker 2: Did he did you do that?
Speaker 1: Or did he do make a concerted effort say, son, this is not the life for you. You're gonna go do something positive.
Speaker 4: One thing that I grew up understanding was that what my family is and who we are to this city is gonna always be with me. And my dad made it clear that I got a choice every day to make to be above all of that, you know, And so my dad made it very clear that's not what he wanted for me in my life. He made it very very clear that I had a better chance of making it to where I need to go because I had his support. And I got two older brothers, Jabari Henley Michael Henley than my older brothers, and they live a different life than me.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 4: The route what people would assume I would have taken, they lived right, and they and they made those choices. And that was because of the absence of my father at the time, you feel me. He wasn't there for them as much as he was for me. I got my dad fresh outs about four years old, and so he told me like, straight up, you ain't got no option, bro. I'm here and make sure we're gonna make sure we get this done and done the right way. And obviously you get to you get to an age where you do have to make the decisions, you know, because he's not he's not holding my hand. So that's why I say it was a collaborative, collaborative effort. And then shout at my mom Stacey Henley, because she was right there and hold down the house that was that was I mean one woman that that taught me strength.
Speaker 6: You know, she showed me a lot about what strength is.
Speaker 4: Uh then and especially now, so shouting my mom, like I said, Stacey Henley and shout on my posts for where I am now.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that you made it positive decision.
Speaker 1: How much do you go back because there are a lot of kids that maybe don't think they have a choice, that the only choice that they can make is that life. But you're living proof, Like I got two older brothers, my dad, but I made a decision that life wasn't for me. I believe that I had something better in store that my life. God had something bigger planing for me. He had something bigger playing for you. But you just have to make the right decision. That's an hundred percent And you say, how do I go back? I'll put it in frame of mind for you right now. We got back from Brazil and ten am in the morning. Yeah, my brother called me and said, it's a pot wonder game and confident. Right now, I'm fresh off the plane, I'm gonna go see them kids.
Speaker 6: Just what it is.
Speaker 4: I was in training camp OTAs I did a football cap for him, and I couldn't really go see him or be involved in He said, you can't.
Speaker 6: I got a real job, and not a real job, I can't go all the time or you know, just anytime. And this was opportunity.
Speaker 4: Fresh off the plane, straight from a fourteen hour flight, got in the uber, dropped myself off at the facility and went to go see the kids. And that's that was Yeah, that was just this this Saturday. So I was able to go do that, and that's just you feel me. When I can, I will, And uh, that's just you know, showing love to the kids. Not only is it just trying to be a role model, but like showing them as an option.
Speaker 6: I didn't I didn't really see this this close of an athlete. They didn't even look at me the same noment.
Speaker 4: They look at me like I'm just they you know, like Dann Helly, you know that the NFL thing kind of wearing off. But I want them to understand that this isn't normal. But also I want them to understand that it's a tenement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's lie. That's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 2: You guys face the Raiders a week two, Yah in the night football?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 2: You are you already looking at tape? You are?
Speaker 1: They got a win, They went on the road to New England, got a big win. Gino through for over three hundred yards. Uh brock Bonds. We don't know his status. That would be somebody possibly you could be matched up with.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: He didn't injure his knee, didn't return to the game. But I'm sure coach Arbub's gonna tell you guys, A and Bo go say, look, we're gonna we're gonna practice and prepare it. If he's playing, and if he doesn't pair play, we'll make an adjustment. But we're not gonna get caught what I you know, oh he ain't playing and all sud he show up and we don't have the proper of the technique and to play in and play for it.
Speaker 4: Now you definitely understand, you know how I go, You know I go. We locked in today, we're straight, We wipe wipe.
Speaker 2: Want to know, you know.
Speaker 4: Now we're trying to get that to a though mindset going in and obviously that's always and every every day we move and trying to get forward, you feel me. So we's definitely on to the next team. We got one heck of a coaching staff over there in p We know what he about. Shout out my DUIs coordinator Jesse minched today he was just talking about it. This is a team that are exactly where we were last year. New coach, not only a new coach, but a proving coach that knows how to win. And then with the staff that they feel that they are being able to curate and rejuvenate. So we we see the competition and we see the task at hand, and then we know what we're going over to do. It's raiders rare. It's a natural rivalry going on, and it is you know, harball Carol this go back.
Speaker 1: Just go back to college. This go back to Stanford, the USC. What's your deal? What's your dealt my coach back. I got my coach back.
Speaker 2: That's all I got, my deon.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming on with us tonight, man, Thanks for giving us a few moments of your time. We really really appreciate it. Keep up the great work, not only on the field, but in the community as well. Tell the family I said, hello, and you know what, y'all win that division. Come back on and tell us about it. You know, you know that's what we're going. We're chasing that. My sister told me, tell you she love you, and then chack the man rings, Well, tell me what you need, tell me what you need.
Speaker 6: I just I just want.
Speaker 3: I just want. I just want my power. I want drift. I got you.
Speaker 6: I want you to watch me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I'm given. I've been watching you since christy'all.
Speaker 6: I know you nothing given man, nothing given.
Speaker 3: I'll earn it.
Speaker 6: I ain't got no, I ain't got no problem with earning minds. I'm just I just probably get to status to you.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, I gotta say, I got y'all. Well, one one question. I don't mean to be agree, but my grandma always told me a closed mouth, don't get fair. But if I do make my way to l A, okay, if I can get just one one ticket?
Speaker 2: Hey man, what you need?
Speaker 3: What you need it just one? I traveled over that I got a ticket.
Speaker 6: I gotta judge both of y'all. Y'all, Hey man, y'all, my old g's number.
Speaker 3: We talk about where you talk about him?
Speaker 2: Talk abouthim.
Speaker 3: We talked about me.
Speaker 2: He leaves me behind. Man, he don't take me nowhere? Got you old? I can't keep up?
Speaker 3: Look, yeah, yeah, you know I try. I traveled with me, me and me and my baby.
Speaker 2: No, me and my girl. You know, man, I got you.
Speaker 6: I got nothing nothing. You're trying to come to sideline. We get the passes.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't want to stay on the sideline the whole game.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: I only just became captain. Okay, okay, it's it's on my first year out here.
Speaker 2: It's not all about it. What your mad? Damn you try to get the man bro a captmanship bot.
Speaker 6: I'm saying like bigna.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Pardon me? You know we go way back, way back.
Speaker 1: I did play I was in the league when Harball played, so I did play with I did play with him too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually he was. He was. He was my quarterback one year at the Pro Bowl when he was at Indy. Yeah, I am, I am. You can be coaching somebody. Oh no, I ain't got no pace to do that. Now.
Speaker 6: I see how you talk about these players. Man, he probably probably You're probably right.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't gonna even hold you on that one. When you're right, you ain't wrong.
Speaker 6: Respect my dog ten man, Respect him.
Speaker 2: Man, he that.
Speaker 1: But you know, when you're that level of talent, you know, you get judged by postseason much differently.
Speaker 4: Hey, he ain't got much to say to y'all, So I said for him, and that's okay. Watching that's gonna be just watch what he do. We best believed because you know, now you what's going on at Quinny.
Speaker 2: You already know what.
Speaker 3: Come on, now, hey, come on.
Speaker 7: Hey, there you go, come on, now, there you go. You see how you treat I guess you doing. Man, What are you turn into? What are you turning this into? You're trying to bake me, You're trying to raise baby.
Speaker 4: Life, respect, respect to every opponent the country, respect to every opponent, Bronco Country ways up.
Speaker 3: Now come on, Hey see that's why, that's why I told you just get me tickets, dude. I mean, hey, I ain't here.
Speaker 2: For life. That's what we own.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, I respect it.
Speaker 2: Gray appreciate you. Bro.
Speaker 1: Gets the rest. Good luck this weekend, Stay healthy, and we'll see you down the road. I appreciate you having ladies and gentlemen.