Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Ketty Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Eddy. I don't know that that happened, And Pete said he did not want that. He didn't even know what people were talking about. So we'll look at we'll look into it. But no, I wouldn't have wanted that, not a second strike.
Speaker 2: So that's a story that's burbled up over the last couple of days of So when we blasted I think it was the first drug boat we blasted. After we blasted it, there were a couple of people clinging to the boat, and then, according to The Washington Post, Pete Hegzeth ordered those two people to be blasted again, which would be a violation of all that is good and decent. Here is a report on NBC about that. Then we'll discuss.
Speaker 3: The Washington Post, citing two sources with direct knowledge, reports defend Secretary Pete Hegseth issued a verbal directive to target a boat suspected of ferrying drugs, with one source saying the order was to quote kill everybody. But the Post reports when it was discovered two people on board had survived the strike. A Special Operations commander ordered a double tap, a second strike that killed the survivors, one source telling the Post the follow on strike was to clear the debris of the wreckage for other boats, not to kill the survivors.
Speaker 2: Now, these are anonymous sources from the Washington Post. They're the original reporting on this. Nobody has confirmed those reports that I'm aware of. Yet every story I saw about this today NBC, whoever I was watching that, I'll say, we have not individually confirmed these reports from the Washington Post. Pete Heggzath says that is not what happened. That was news to him. Trump says, if it did happen that way, I would not have wanted it, which is interesting, But I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Who said was that Pentagon sources who said the second strike was to clear debris, So that was acknowledging a second strike occurred.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So the only question then remaining is were their survivors clinging to that wreckage and did the US military know it before they fired the kill shots of people who are obviously no military threat.
Speaker 2: The thing that is a war crime, and the crime is murder. The thing I really don't know. That needs to be nailed down. I haven't everybody talk about it? How much? How many people are involved in this communication between Pete and whoever? You know, how many people are down the line from Pete to somebody else, to somebody else to somebody else who actually pulls the trigger on the aerial shot from the drone? I mean, I don't. I don't know how many people are involved there. And then there is there any record of that communication they record that is it a verbal I don't.
Speaker 4: Know any of any questions all. Yeah, the Free press is writing about it. According to the post mission, Commander Admiral Frank Mitchell, Bradley ordered the second strike specifically to kill the two survivors, so he he would certainly be guilty of the war crime, and depending how to direct the order was from Pete, hegseeth he might.
Speaker 2: Be as well, I guess, you know, allegedly. And then.
Speaker 4: It's worth pointing out we have Republicans joining in the Hey, we've got to figure out what happened here.
Speaker 2: Cry It's not just you know the usual suspect, right. You only open an investigation in the House of Representatives if the majority of party wants it, and they've opened investigations and a couple of different committees in the House of Representatives because the Republican committee chairs have said, yeah, we want to look into this. Also a Senate committee looking into it. And is it just a coincidence that the week before this story broke the Republican the Democrats put out that video of you do not have to follow illegal orders, You do not have to follow illegal orders and that whole dust up. Is it just a coincidence that that happened right before this information came out. That would be a hell of a coincidence.
Speaker 4: Sure seems like it because this attack allegedly happened on September the second, So yeah, you absolutely could believe that there were leaks and people were hearing Oh, this was a clear war crime in the blasting the drug boats the thing, and that's why they put out that video. It makes more sense now.
Speaker 2: Right because it kind of seemed like it came out of nowhere. Although would they be after this what is it? Admiral whoever? Yeah, of a Bradley. You know, I'm pretty cynical about our politics today. I'm not sure how many of these Democrats who are making a big deal out of this, are actually concerned about these Venezuelans clinging to the boat versus they want a scalp in the Trump administration to damage the Trump administration, which is more important to them. So I feel like some admirable, no admirable, I did it. Yeah, I feel like I feel like some admiral whose name nobody had ever heard before would be enough for them to feel like they got a victory. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree with anything you said, but I don't think it's appropriate to look at this story through the lens of what is the motivation of Democrats, whether it is holy or unholy? If a war crime was committed, we got to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I was assuming that it didn't happen the way it's being portrayed in the Washington Post, and we don't know that. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: No idea the fact that were you going to play our two Congress fellas?
Speaker 2: I wasn't, But we can. Let's do it. Sixty three and four back to back.
Speaker 4: Mike Turner and Don Bacon, both Armed Services Committee guys or House Intelligence Committee guys, both Republicans.
Speaker 5: Congress does not have information that that had occurred. Both the chairman of the Center Armed Services Committee, Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, and ranking members have opened investigations.
Speaker 2: Obviously, if that occurred, that.
Speaker 5: Would be very serious, and I agree that that would would be an illegal act.
Speaker 6: If the facts go to where the Washington Post article takes it, well, then.
Speaker 2: We'll have to go from there.
Speaker 6: But if it was as if the article said, that is a violation of.
Speaker 2: The law of war.
Speaker 6: But people want a survivory, don't kill them, and they have to pose an eminent threat. It's hard to believe that two people on our raft trying to survive would pose an eminent thrut.
Speaker 2: I would just like to have somebody point out that if it turns out this didn't happen, how about a little pressure on the Washington Post and not put out this sort of crap because that happens a lot too. Where you get these stories with anonymous sources. They become a big deal for a couple of twenty four hour news cycles. Then they kind of drizzle away and nobody ever gets packed.
Speaker 4: Straight years during the Russia collusion hoax, please hat them shift, you scum back.
Speaker 2: No kidding, And then never nobody ever circles back to say, hey, that stuff that didn't turn out to be true.
Speaker 4: That's not cool, right, right, just take down the Washington Post. Sorry, Jeff Bezos. I know you wasted a lot of money on it, but I'm sorry. We're shutting it down. Yeah, we'll just have to wait for the facts to come out. It's troubling. We need to be.
Speaker 2: Better than the worst people on earth as a country. Well, it's getting it pretty hard to imagine either Pete or the guy underneath him thinking that was okay, yeah, yeah it is. I mean that would be extraordinary.
Speaker 4: I mean if Pete said something to the effect to kill them all, which I think is in the Washington Post story. I can't remember the phrase exactly, and this guy interpreted that to kill hopeless, helpless survivors, Yeah, that would be an enormous error in judgment, the sort of which results in, you know, prosecutions.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The commander overseeing the operation from Fort Bragg in North Carolina, this Admiral Bradley, told people on this secure conference call, according to Washington Post, that the survivors were still legitimate targets because they could theoretically call other traffickers to retrieve them and their cargo. According to two people, he ordered the second strike to fulfill Hexeth's directive that everyone must be killed.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know anything about this. So if you're in that line of work, you're the sort of person that pulls the trigger on the drone to blast these people in the boat. Are you taught all of this and some sort of training or are you just supposed to know it from watching movies? Are I don't know that. Would you have been taught. Now if you hit the boat and there are survivors, they're no longer a threat, so it would be illegal to kill them. Are you actually taught that? I would hope so, but maybe maybe are Maybe aren't. I don't know if you know anything about this, Like you served in the military and you got that sort of training. Let us know on the text line or the email.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm looking to see if we have any decisive, knowledgeable emails. No, just a bunch of dopey comments online.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a Grade A scandal. If it can be substantiated in any way, it would drive Hegzeth out of his job and perhaps have some sort of trial or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know, here's a Trump loyalist says, Joe, you're missing a possibility. Maybe the Dems made that illegal order video because they were going to play and to a false story about Hegzathy.
Speaker 2: See that's yeah, that's a stretch.
Speaker 4: And this from Robert So the WAHPO reports something quoting anonymous sources. Why is that given any credibility at all, given the history of the WAPPO with fabricating things. The dude was just put in place. That would be the admiral on August first Navy seal. I'm guessing he knows the law and is not afraid of the Secretary of Defense. This is an entire argument against a straw man to put and keep it in the news unless there's proof this order exists or something happened illegal. It's just people trying to whip up news. Yeah, you know what, And he says our media is so broken. I would agree with you, and both Don Bacon and Mike Turner said, if this is true, it's a serious deal. But all right, now we're in the let's let the facts come out part of the process.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of interested. I often like what Barry McCaffrey says, retired general. He's usually on NBC. Can we are sixty seven? I'd just like to hear his stake on this.
Speaker 7: The easy question is whether or not we are allowed to use LESO force against people clinging the wreckage. They have submitted there's no threat to the US military forces.
Speaker 1: That seems to me.
Speaker 7: It needs to be investigated, need to be confirmed. It seemed to be clearly an illegal order in a war crime. And this admiral should have, when he got allegedly got this verbal order from the Secretary of Defense, should have put it in writing, said we will not comply and explained why. So that one straightforward, it's no different than a Nazi submarine machine gunning survivors in the water of a sunken ship in World War Two.
Speaker 4: For which they were prosecuted at the Nuremberg trials and.
Speaker 2: Executed man And so how fast does this stuff happened? Too? So the first shot on the boat went How much time was there but between the first strike and the second strike, probably not a lot, I'm guessing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Wallpole count Is took a while for the smoke tick clear, and that booty was surprised to see survivors and the order was given hit him again. But again, at this point, I feel like the entire question is, Okay, did that stuff actually happen in the way it was described? If so, okay, then the process begins. If not, let's move on with our lives after kicking the hell out of the wallpole for false stories.
Speaker 2: Again, there needs to be better reporting on how this whole thing works, and I'm surprised that's not included. That's one of the reasons that makes me very skeptical about this, because if I'm the reporter receiving this information from some anonymous source, I'm asking, Okay, how does the chain of command work here? Pete talks to who, who talks to who? Who actually fires the rocket or the missile? Is all of this videotaped? We've seen the video of the original strikes on a lot of these boats. Are all of them videotapes? So are you claiming there is a videotape of this out there? Also? I would ask those questions if I as the reporter receiving this information and include that in my report and say videotape exists of this, for instance, because that would be a big deal. It's very easy to get to the bottom of then whichever committee just needs to say, Okay, we need to see a videotape, like by noon today. I'm not always surprised at how long it takes to answer these questions. Seems like they should be answerable, like in an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, but everybody lawyer's up and drags their feet as much as possible. I mean, you can have the most legitimate request in the world for information from the government, and it's just it's.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, I don't know mining for rare earth minerals. Do you have Republican committees in theory trying to protect a Republican administration and a Republican sect deaf and all that. I would think they'd all want to Yeah, let's get the video out. This is what happened, unless something bad happened. Yeah, interesting thoughts Texas please four one, two, nine, five KFTC. I might want to get super involved in the AI argument because it might be the most important thing that's ever happened in the history of the world. Want to talk about that coming up next segment. Became aware of this.
Speaker 4: New book, A Kinder Gentler Feminism that well, the title is actually the Dignity of Dependence, a feminist manifesto that Caleb Bart reviewed super interesting. We don't really have time to get into it now, but the author, who's a woman, uh, talks about, you know, feminism got way off track, but it got off track when it began to deny women's essential differences from men. She observes with great acuity, depth, and wisdom that much of feminism today seeks to make women more like men in so far as they are autonomous and impenetrable blah blah blah, and and just that that's a very perverse way to look at empowering women.
Speaker 2: There's no make them into There's no doubt that that's true. Though a lot of modern feminism is just if you're anything that's not being like a woman is wrong. Yeah, yeah, it's just crazy.
Speaker 4: And then that reminded me of something else i'd seen, and I'd mentioned earlier in the show that in the midst of my holiday revelry and a lovely time with my family, I made the mistake of clicking on an article in The New York Post, which was just a perfect example of Internet snipy bitterness, superiority trolling.
Speaker 2: The rest of it here's another good one.
Speaker 4: This is a Vice article that came out a couple of months ago, but now it's gone viral.
Speaker 2: It's about man keeping. I will quote.
Speaker 4: Mankeeping describes the emotional labor women end up doing in heterosexual relationships. It goes beyond remembering birthdays or coordinating social plans. It means being your partner's one person support system, managing his stress, interpreting his moods, holding his hand through feelings. He won't share with anyone else, all of it unpaid, unacknowledged, and often unreciprocated.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about, well man keeping?
Speaker 4: And as Nelly Bowles writes, hmm, when I was young, it was called loving someone. Matter woman, you do a lot of that stuff for your partner, But now we call it man keeping and we hate it.
Speaker 2: Oh do we hate it? Holding his hand ew through feelings. Eh, he won't share with anyone but you. Ooh. And it's unpaid.
Speaker 4: This is worse than an internship.
Speaker 2: Took the words right out of my mouth. That's that's called love?
Speaker 4: What that is a viral whatever that means? Article on the internet that's really making the rounds. Young women can say, I don't need that this.
Speaker 2: Man keeping good grief. Unplug the effing Internet.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna miss buying stuff online, but I'll schlep to the store. I'll write letters, I'll call people on the telephone. Unplug the Internet.
Speaker 2: Well, it's too late to unplug the Internet. Is it too late to unplug the a dot? The idea of AI taking over the world and destroying mankind? And probably isn't too late. But we'd all have to rally together, which I might be interested in trying to start? What do I need? A sledgehammer, a fro bar and a gasoline? What do I tell me?
Speaker 3: And I'll bring up day tune, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 8: Retailers are hoping to add a new spin to their sales events, leaning into artificial intelligence. In the weeks leading up to peak holiday spending, chat GBT maker open Ai partnered with Walmart and Target. Over half of shoppers set in a recent survey they plan to use AI this year. This year, Amazon's offering its own chatbot called Rufus, where you can take a screenshot of a shopping list and automatically add those items to your card.
Speaker 2: Oh, how exciting is that? That's not that great? All the discussions we're having around AI are missing the main topic which should be discussed probably constantly and maybe maybe the number one political topic in America, if not the top couple. As it's been pointed out by a number of the people I've been watching and listening to and reading over the last several weeks about AI. These chatbots were all using They're like a web page as opposed to the Internet. It's got nothing to do with what AI is going to become or the impact it's going to have on the world. The fact that chat GPT is a cooler Google, you know that sort of thing, and it's kind of misleading people into thinking as to what AI actually is. So I've been on this kick for quite a while. If you listen you know, the big into AI and read about it and listen to it, let's podcast about it and everything like that. The book that came out fairly recently I mentioned Before the Break by Ellie Ykowski, which has gotten a lot of attention in AI circles. It's called if Anyone builds It, Everyone Dies. He was the one of the biggest proponents of AI over the last several decades, one of your leading cheerleaders for AI. If you ever read anything or watched a show or anything like that, or any network television show Oprah in the afternoon, whatever, and somebody was talking about AI, it was probably him up until recently when he decided, no, this is we can't control this. Superintelligence is absolutely going to happen. We're creating a beast significantly smarter than us. How do we think that's possibly going to turn out to our benefit? We need to stop it immediately. And he wrote this book. If anyone builds it, everyone dies, and he's trying to get a whole bunch of people on board to do something about this. Elon said the other day he thinks there's a ten to twenty percent chance that AI destroys mankind. Why in the hell would you build anything that there's even a ten percent chance that destroys all mankind? It seems crazy, that is.
Speaker 4: I mean, the answer is so so clear and so unimplementable. At the point that it gets real good at curing cancer, for instance, we all love it and then stop right, but it's unimplementable.
Speaker 2: I was watching it.
Speaker 4: I mean, for the obvious reasons, we don't have the cooperation of everyone on Earth.
Speaker 2: I was watching a I'm gonna start wearing t shirts from the doom people because I'm one of them. I'm a doomer definitely that believes that it's all going to go to hell. Doom Debates is a website. I've been watching a lot. Practically everybody involved in this arguments within sixty miles of this radio studio, and I wish we could get some of them on the air, the Doom Debates, where they have some of the leading people on to discuss various sides of it. I was watching a doom debate between this guy, Max Tegmark, who I've mentioned a lot. I've read a couple of his books, Life three point zero and bunch of different stuff. He's an MIT scientist with this other guy who's one of your leading AI researchers, who thinks you know hit And the main pro argument from this dude is there's just no regulating it anyway. I mean, how the hell are you going to regulate it? Which he might be right about, but tech Mark and a lot of others, and this is what I might want to get involved with personally. They're trying to get people's attention and maybe have marches or something to try to alert the government. We need to come up with a plan. We're just screaming one thousand miles an hour toward developing a beast or whatever you want to call it that is absolutely going to doom humanity and nobody's putting any brakes on it. What the freaking hell are we doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, twice already you've used the word something, And I'm not saying that we shouldn't be trying to get people's attention so that they're willing to do something. Then the obvious next step is what thing.
Speaker 2: Welle Mark, tech Mark other people's argument, And he's been he's been trying to lobby Congress, but there's just not enough public knowledge out there will to really have any any haf yet. And that's why I's wondering where maybe we can come in, or I can come in or whatever, get the media involved to alert people to what could happen. Would just be to say, everybody's got to stop open AI chat, gpt elon Zuckerberg, you gotta stop no more until we get our heads around this and come up with some sort of regulations. One of the points being made is we have way more regulations on sandwiches in America currently than we do on AI. It's not even close. There are Sandwich There are almost zero, almost zero regulations on AI at this point, right, And you know, if you're a listener to this show, you know it's not like me to want to be pro any kind of regulation. But as he points out, you're not allowed to just make any kind of drug you want to and put it out to the people. But we have no regulations on AI for what we're just going to unleash on humanity.
Speaker 4: Does I assume he gets to my next you know, Devil's advocate type question is okay, if we regulate it but China does not, then where are we?
Speaker 2: That always gets sticky also, and that's one of the pushbacks from people. You'd have to have some sort of world pressured, same way we had around nuclear weapons, that inspectors going in, or you have to announce when you're blah blah blah, all kinds of different things. Yeah, I don't know if that's fling me. Don't know what the questions and what the some things are. Yet does not in any way deny that we ought to be trying to come up with them. But boy, it's a head scratcher. I'd say it's one of the arguments is that we're the smartest beast on earth. Every other living organism lives at our pleasure. It's only because we as a society, and this is kind of in the modern age, that we've decided we want to let chimpanzees live and we should value them and not just murder them for their teeth or whatever. Uh, it's they live at our even though they're the second smartest beast on earth. Why would you think that that's not going to occur when there's a smarter thing than us that we're not going to live. It's its pleasure, whether it wants us to be around or not. Makes sense to me. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got this horrible thought that when the super Ai is developed, the first thing that's going to happen is Kim Jong un is going to empty everybody's bank accounts worldwide. It's all going to flow into the North Korean treasury and that'll be it. That'll be plenty, can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if that. I don't think any individual is going to have any control When all the experts say this, no individual is going to have any control over super AI. It will do whatever the hell it's w it wants. It's not going to do the bidding of the Chinese or North Korea or US or any other human. It's going to do whatever it wants and what it wants. Nobody has the slightest idea.
Speaker 4: May I hit you with an intriguing email from our friend jt in Livermore about the dangers from super intelligent general AI. I think it comes down to this question. Would an intelligence vastly superior to human intelligence basis actions on the most base animalistic behaviors and emotions, or would it be driven by a higher understanding and intelligent empathy. Claiming that a super AI would attack us out of desire for self preservation, or out of paranoia, or out of indifference to the value of life, for presupposes that the basist emotions would be the domin drivers of the AI's action. But don't most higher thinkers believe in empathy, helping those less fortunate, the sanctity of life and the beauty of life. Wouldn't a super AI be more likely to adopt those higher forms of enlightenment rather than the basist motivations of a selfish scared Toddler, and then, by way of illustration, at the end of the fabulous original Blade Runner movie, the last Ultra Advanced Replicant has almost every reason that killed the human that has killed all of his friends, and that was trying to kill him, but he chose to let Harrison Ford's characters live. The character live because it believed in the beauty and sanctity of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one would that'd be fantastic that went that direction, but I don't know how you count on it. The example was used that when Germany started two World Wars, they were pretty much the most sophisticated advanced society on planet Earth, with the finest arts and writers and everything else, and they went completely off the rails and did the things that they did because intelligent beings are capable of doing that and convincing themselves they're doing the right thing. And a reminder that C. S.
Speaker 4: Lewis, to paraphrase him, put it that the most oppressive oppression is from people who think they're doing it for your right. And I could easily see one power or another deciding that, you know, all of humanity would be a hell of a lot better off, you know, under our boot heel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one example was used. So the alignment problem all along has been can you align whichever AIS you're talking about? And I have become aware that they all use the term AIS when they're talking about multiples. That is just the term of art. So whichever AIS you're talking about, you try to align them with some sort of morals or decency that your company puts in them. But the argument was made, and I thought this was really good. We're programmed with really one alignment completely as human beings, and that is to stay alive and pro create. Yet we invented birth control and abortion, which seems to run completely contrary to the one thing we were aligned to do. And then we regularly do things that aren't like in our best interest in terms of eating or exercising or all kinds of different things. We're aligned to stay alive, but we do all kinds of things that will kill us. So you don't necessarily stay on track, which would be the same problem with whichever AI is built to be aligned with whatever Elon Musk or Sam Altman's goals are for the for the supercomputer.
Speaker 4: So now that you've terrified everybody, what's the latest thinking on timetables. Is there any predominant opinion on when you know various terrifying end or awe inspiring bench stones are milestones are reached. It's all over the place, but the bench stone, it's benchmark or milestone anyway back to you.
Speaker 2: It's all over the place. But everybody agrees that we got here way faster than everybody thought we would to where we are today, ended up arriving much faster than most predictions. So so far it has been on the forward end of things happening, as opposed to the back end in terms of how fast it can happen.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: They were generally arguing in the debate I was watching last night somewhere in the early thirties, which is only five and a half years from now, between five and ten years from now that it will arrive. But what do you think of the idea of trying to raise public will to do this? Do you think you could possibly do that? Convince people? And the other thing. I would actually love to talk to these people about this, some of the thinkers that are trying to move the masses. If a whiff of partisanship comes into this, it's over.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: If Trump weighs in one way or the other on AI, forget it, We're done. Or if some pundit, you know, assigns being pro AI is what Trump wants or being anti AI is Trump, it'd be like masks and vaccines and everything else. It's over at that point, right, And I don't know if there's any avoiding that.
Speaker 4: I just keep thinking back to the hilarious movie Don't Look Up, which a lot of conservatives didn't like because it's scured conservatives, but I thought it scured lefties. Every bit is brilliantly. I don't know that you can get that going. I don't know that you can get people to pay attention.
Speaker 2: Well like and Don't Look Up. There was a movement toward making sure the media is going to benefit so many people that we need to make sure the media hits here. But what if it hits in the United States and not in countries where they have you know, more inequality, you know, all that sort of stuff, right, which absolutely will be the topic for AI.
Speaker 4: But metior to destroy life, the poor and minorities affected most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think there's a possibility because we have to take a break here soon, do you think there's a possibility that you could raise awareness, get people worked up enough that you could end up with And I've been against every march that's occurred since nineteen sixty eight, but if you could, if you could get people like in the streets and say regulate AI, let's do something about Do you think you could even come close to that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think it would probably be useless because of the China factor, but I don't know for sure.
Speaker 2: So far, we're way ahead of them, We're the leading edge of it.
Speaker 4: This has to be how people felt when they saw the mushroom clouds in the forties.
Speaker 2: They thought this can't end. Well, yeah, and that's an argument for c that everybody thought that would doom humanity. But that's been in the hands of a small number of people and human beings making the decision. What if the you know, the nuclear weapons didn't get to make their own decisions of what would be best for life and go ahead and develop independently of human needs. Well, in, come on, Japan didn't have mutually shared destruction in nineteen forty five, right, and well they were on the receiver end. Anybody with any thoughts on this, I'd love to hear it for a mailbag tomorrow or on the line or whatever. It's a hell of a topic. Anyway, we will finish strong next waning moments of the first day back after a long vacation in which I gained three and a quarter pounds. Congratulations to me, Michael, can we hear forty seven? Please? Why do you blame the Biden.
Speaker 1: Administration because they let him in? Are you stupid?
Speaker 2: Are you a stupid person?
Speaker 7: Because they came into on a plane along with thousands of other people.
Speaker 6: That shouldn't be here, And you're just asking questions because you're a stupid person.
Speaker 2: I love him or hate him, He's always a gentleman. Donald J. Trump? Are you stupid? Are you a stupid person? Yes?
Speaker 4: Indeed, so that's just he's not getting more controlled. It should be interesting going forward. I played that partly as an excuse to bring this up again. We were talking earlier about how so many countries around the West have finally said openly, look, and Marco Rubio made an announcement about it Thanksgiving week. Look, we're not going to import people who hate our values from the third world. It's suicide. And that's unquestionably true. And if you don't understand that you are a fool or to dopey. Now I sound like the president to participate in the national conversation.
Speaker 2: I hope I'm not.
Speaker 4: Just came across this stat brace yourself. The percentage of children born in Canada who had a foreign born mother last year forty two point three percent.
Speaker 2: No, yes, no, yes, That.
Speaker 4: Proportion is almost exactly doubled since nineteen ninety seven. The West is rapidly becoming not the West anymore. To support the economy, politicians and enough the people who live here.
Speaker 2: And I don't understand the crowd that that's automatically a good thing. Maybe we'll discuss that tomorrow. They're idiots. What's to understand? They're idiots? Thought I'm strong, I'm strong. You're ready with Katie Green and.
Speaker 1: Thought Strong.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody and the crew to wrap things up for the day. There is our technical director, michae Lingelow. Michael, what's final thought?
Speaker 6: I'm a little irritated having to work today on Cyber Monday. I was at home, you know, I wanted to decorate for the holidays.
Speaker 2: But here I am working on Cyber Monday, of all days, son of them.
Speaker 4: Katie Green are Esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, we.
Speaker 2: Did Thanksgiving at someone else's house and I only regret no leftover. Yes, that's the worst part of doing Thanksgiving somewhere else. I mean the upside you didn't have to make the meal, you don't have to clean up, but no leftover sucks.
Speaker 4: If you have any decency, you help with the cleanup point of order.
Speaker 2: Jack, do you have a final thought for Yeah, that's a good point to know. Leftover's thing. Yeah. I mean, on the other hand, maybe I'm better off without a bunch of pie sitting around my house and stuffing and everything like that, as I did gain three and a quarter pounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah. My final thought is also dessert related. We had all sorts of different pies prepared for Thanksgiving dinner, but we had twelve people in the house and family and all and twelve yeah, and so like, by two o'clock the next afternoon, it was all gone.
Speaker 2: Damn it. It's bummed.
Speaker 4: I could eat apple pie for breakfast every day in my life.
Speaker 2: Heck, yeah, oh I may some days. It exactly Armstrong in Getty wrapping up another ruling four hour workday, so.
Speaker 4: Many people will thanks a little time good Armstrong and Getty dot com. No shipping charged today. Free shipping at Armstrong and Getty dot com. The Ang Swag Store. Get your favorite Ang fan. Maybe it's you a little souvenir.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna be running out of time soon to get it to them before the holiday. You know, we'll see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 1: I'm Strong and Getty just on then this bollic.
Speaker 4: Easy for you to say, Signed Stegas Store Segast. That would have been a good punch, would have been great.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there you go. Month is off to a bad start. A pie, that's your problem.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty