Speaker 1: This crowd rises to its being what Carl slamming it? Oh Carl, left wing free ball perfect Darl, both please pop? They have a block the shot at the rim? How with the left hand and of foul.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Chase Doown Podcast, part of the Caves Media family. I'm your host, Justin Rowan. The Chase Doown is presented by Fubo, the official streaming partner of the Calves. Watch over three hundred and fifty channels of live sports and TV, including fan Duel Sports Network without cable. There's no cost and no commitment. Try for free at FuboTV dot com Slash Calves. The Cleveland Cavaliers have reached this sixty win threshold, just the third time in franchise history. They have won sixty games. There are is seven games left. They'd have to run the table to have the best record in franchise history, or go six and one to match the best record in franchise history. That's how math works, and this podcast works by me introducing my co host, Carter Rodriguez.
Speaker 1: Carter, how you doing, buddy, I'm doing great. Uh. Sixty wins ain't nothing. Uh. I thought it went about as good as you as you could ask for a game like this to go where I feel like the Clippers gave them a really really good punch and hit some really really tough shots. You know this the listeners don't that I missed the fourth quarter live because I was doing dad stuff and I kind of messaged you to be like, hey, was there like a pretty big drop off? Is that why I got competitive again? And you're in you know? The message I kind of got back was like, no, no, like Clippers got hot, and really what I saw watching that forth and like, obviously it's always easier when you know that the Calves pulled it out, but like I was kind of expecting to maybe feel like maybe Justin's being too nice, but no, I really do. I felt like the Calves were running really really good offense. They were getting really clean looks and they were missing, and the Clippers were hitting really really tough shots or the guys that if you have to give an open shot, the guys that were taking those, we were hitting. So I felt like they the Clippers gave them a very very strong punch and the Calves didn't stop playing Cavalier basketball on the road to the win. Yeah, I totally agree.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I feel like this game from a process standpoint, was their best performance since the home win over Memphis, which kind of kicked off at seventeen game road trip essentially that the Caves had been on. I know that there's a couple home games that were sprinkled in there, but if you're only there for a night or two, that's just another stop on the road trip here, not unpacking your bags. As you say, that was a grueling, grueling stretch, And frankly, I can't remember any Calves team or any team having a stretch that extreme when you look at it and take it back even further, because that Memphis game was the second home game, but if you take it back to the beginning of February, they played twenty six games and only that one time did they play two games in a row in Cleveland. The entire time they are, you know, on the road, arriving in the next city at four or five in the morning, you know, quick turnarounds. I think there were four backed backs within that stretch. That is a grueling, grueling stretch, and I think, you know, I don't. I don't think we thought that they'd struggle as much as they did, you know, having a four game losing streak. This team has done a really good job of bouncing back after losses. But we did say at the beginning of March, hey, they're playing the schedule right now. February was grueling, March is even worse. This is something that is going to have an impact on how they play, particularly with the one.
Speaker 1: Seed basically locked up.
Speaker 2: So if they struggle a little bit, if they look fatigued, if they have cold shooting spells, that might be something that you know, we may end up seeing this month.
Speaker 1: We did that. We did see that.
Speaker 2: And I'd say even in this Clippers game with the Cows didn't shoot particularly well from three, I thought it was the most locked in they've I thought even when the shots weren't going in, they stuck with the right types of looks for the most part. I thought they were more prepared to play against the Clipper small ball lineup, and I just thought, start to finish, this was their best forty eight minutes since that Memphis game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, important to note that in the Cavaliers absolute nightmare March that had many people questioning this team's top end ceiling, had them questioning their heart their toughness. They go eleven and five. Yeah, that's a fifty six win pace. An eleven and five month in any other season is a great month. And like, I don't want to dismit, and i'd say that in the tone there is inherently a little dismissed. If it's a little snide, you know whatever, But like, and I don't want to completely undermine the fact that this was a hard month because even in some of those wins, I don't think they were playing their best basketball. A lot of their underlying metrics weren't that strong.
Speaker 2: Even in the winning streak, we said that they were slumping, that they weren't playing their best basketball.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So but with that said, like, if this is the floor, like it's a pretty good floor, guys. And I do think it's important for every single Cavs fan who was feeling a little grumpy for the last two weeks to acknowledge that, like, this is a higher teams would beg for a floor this high. You know, the Knicks almost certainly will not win at a fifty six game pace this season. The Rockets are maybe knocking on the door. Really only there might be three teams that finished with fifty six games or wins or more this whole season, and that was our pace for our worst month. Yeah, So like, I don't know, man, I just feel like I have to lead with that context, in that perspective, because no matter how grumpy we've been, like, it's still first world problems, bro.
Speaker 2: It really is. And you know, you look back on it. The twenty sixteen Calves know what they did in March eleven and five. They had the exact same record as this Calves team. And if you look at the last nine champions and how they've played in March, there's only two that had a better record than the Calves, one of them being the twenty seventeen Warriors that went twelve and five, So really they cheated. They had just as many losses. They just happened to play one more game. We would have won the you know, the twelfth game if we had seventeen games. And the only other one is last year Celtics, who actually played better. They were twelve and four, so they won one game more than the Calves did in that stretch. If you look at it, out of those nine champions over that stretch since twenty sixteen, four out of the nine had a losing record in March, forget you know, just eleven and five they had a flat out losing record. So it is typically when you're looking at the season, this is the month that correlates with postseason success less than any other. But some of the struggles we're seeing, trying to see, you know, the guards get back on track, trying to get the core all plane at a high.
Speaker 1: High level.
Speaker 2: That stuff that even if it doesn't translate to the postseason, you're going to feel a little bit better. You're going to have a little bit more confidence as fans and honestly probably even as players if you're having success. So what I'd like to see is for them to take this win against the Clippers that I thought was really really solid and build upon it and start to you know, regain some of that positive momentum, even if you're going to lose it with that play and break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And one thing I want to note before we'll and we'll talk about the game. I promise you know, this narrative stuff is tiring, but I do think it's important as we've gone through this season. The other piece of context I think that makes has made this month hard is the fact that Boston and Okay see are freaking electric right now, you know, like Boston's riding an eight game win streak. Okay's right, a nine game win streak. So like, yeah, there is a degree where you kind of look around and go, well, those are the only two teams we've been told by people like us to care about for the rest of the season and look at their form, look at our form? What's wrong with us? You know? Now? Like you have correctly kind of pointed out that Austin's had stretches like this. I mean, there's a reason we've won five more games than them.
Speaker 2: Not only has Boston had stretches like this. My analysis on the podcast and when we talk privately is don't read too much into it. This is a team that's coming off the Olympics. They're tired. It's tough to repeat months like this happened. It doesn't impact how if you you know the regular season, you know what a Boston also had from February twenty eighth all the way to March twelfth. Do you know what they do? You know where they were where Boston, Massachusetts? Oh man, two weeks at home. We've had three days our one break in This two month stretch was three days long.
Speaker 1: On two, three, four, five, six, seven game homestand a seven game homes dance economy. Wait, you know, sometimes you know they're but boy are they about Boy are they in the middle of paying for it though that they're they're also wrapping like they're gonna have quite a few on the road here in response. So I don't know, and they're winning through those two Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a dirty secret about the NBA schedule. You end up playing forty one at home and forty one on the road. So you know, that's that's why when when teams go on these long stretches. For Boston, I think they went like six and ten or something like that in January where they just had.
Speaker 1: A tough, tough month.
Speaker 2: That kind of stuff happens, man like it particularly like when it is something like that when you're out on the West Coast. You know, when you're dealing with some nagging injuries don A Mitchell, you know, coming back from the groin injury, you're missing Tied Jerome with knee tendonitis.
Speaker 1: It's just really really tough.
Speaker 2: We talked about them getting in at five point thirty in the morning from Portland, and then you're playing a road back to back right after that. And not only that, the second half of that back to back is against a very physical Detroit Pistons team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like, I do think you've made a very good point that the Calves really are just playing against the schedule because their magic number is down to four for the one seed. You know, they have to go, you know, four and four the rest of the way, four and five, four and three, four and three. Jeez, I can't do math right now. You're right, you're right, four and three. No whatever, I'm not doing math live on the pot. My brain is tired. But the magic numbers four, you know, they would have to truly collapse down the stretch in order to not hold on to that one seed. And meanwhile, you're playing Detroit, who's fighting for home court, like they're a game out of home court. The Clippers are, you know, they're in the eight seat. They're trying to get out of the play in like like it is just all these teams they're playing are fighting for their lives right now. And it does matter when you are just trying to get yourself amped up. Yeah, when you're tired and you're not playing your best, and you know, like all your motivation has to come within from within. That's not to say that they shouldn't figure out how to motivate themselves, but like it's a different starting point. You know, It's like you're playing a game of Mario Kart and someone knows how to time up that green light at the beginning to get that little boost, And the Cavs are coming out of the gate with you know, it's getting their tires bad starts.
Speaker 2: You know, in for that twenty six game stretch where they basically were on the road the entire time traveling twenty and six, they had were fourth, and net rating third, and offense tenth in defense. As you said, I that's the floor. That's encouraging. But when you're a team that does not have the playoff track record that you know, the Boston Celtics have, I shouldn't say you know, all contenders because okay, season the exact same boat as us. But when you don't have that track record, people are going to pick nits. I think it's fair to pick nits. If you already had doubts about the Cleveland Cavaliers, you know, their ability to make it through two months of the playoffs where it's going to be physical, it's going to be grueling, You're you're going to get tested. Teams are going to be familiar with all of your pet sets. If you see them struggle going through you know, schedule adversity and playing through some injuries and things like that, If it confirms your priors, you're going to hold on to that, right because that's where your inclination is. If you're an optimist like myself, you're going to say, well, you got you gotta look at the context here. You know, I still have those questions, Like I have questions about how the offense is going to hold up in the playoffs. I want to see it until they actually do it and do it for four rounds. You're going to have some doubts. But you know, I can't really blame anyone who has those doubts or you know already had some concerns, particularly where some of those pain points are things we've seen before in the past, like given off offensive rebounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like I do think these concerns are are some of these concerns are real, and some of them are fair, you know, like I've said this before in like a lot of different ways, you know, a lot of different rappers. But like every team has a fatal flaw that will eventually kill them except one. You know, like like almost no one, no team shows up perfect and then accidentally loses. You know, everyone's got a thing that when you're as a fan, you're washing and you go like, you know, like with Boston, it's the it's the it's it's just the hunting threes. And when they're not going in, they don't get out of that rhythm. They don't change what they're doing.
Speaker 2: They they blow more leads than almost any team because they play such an iso heavy style and just jack up threes with Oka.
Speaker 1: See almost every loss they have, you look at the fourth quarter and they have like sixteen points and their offense goes cold when Shay's sitting. Like, everyone's got a fatal flaw, you know, it's just a matter of whether you're good enough to accommodate it and whether that it's so bad you know that you can't overcome it. But like and like for this Caps team, like I have scars tissue too as a fan, and when I've seen this team getting mangled on the on the defensive glass where they can't finish possessions, and Kenny's talking about calling tom Izzo for advice because the great quote, Yeah, because the team is just not handling things on the boards. Like I do get those concerns, and like I share them to some extent. I just like I just think everyone's being a little too black and white and how they feel about those flaws, Like it's very easy to point out a flaw and say that will be our fatal flaw and you will probably be right. And I still don't think it's an interesting discussion. What I think as interesting as them figuring out how watching them figure out how to account for that flaw. And that is where I want to start tonight's kind of discussion about this game itself. So the Clippers finished with ten offensive rebounds in this game. The Cavs matched that Clippers had a twenty six point five offensive rating in this one, just offensive rebound rate in this one, that would be good for twenty fifth in the league, just a little bit above the twenty sixth overall Phoenix Suns. And I thought it was a great answer from the team up and down the roster on the glass, you know, because they got punked by the Clippers on the glass just a few days ago. And I really want to point out that, yes, the defensive the Bigs did better on the boards. But if this, if there was ever any indication that this was a group effort to to to kind of handle that, it's this game. Jared Allen has six defensive or nine defensive rebounds in this game. Very good. Evan Mobley had six, it's fine. Donovan Mitchell has eleven. Yeah, And and I saw a much more concerted effort from the team up and down the roster to help the Bigs out. It is too hard to wrestle a Vikazubac and break off to go get that board when there's other bodies in the fray. It's hard to get two hands on the boards when you're wrestling a bear like sometimes the best you're able to do is tap it. And you know, there were a lot of plays where Okoro shows up and helps deflect Dean come in, Sam crashes in. Donovan obviously was unbelievable at this twelve rebounds. Yeah, in terms of just you know, getting into the space where it's like all right, Jarrett or Evan you've got Zubach, just keep him out of the way. We'll finish the possession for you. And that's what good rebounding teams do. Yeah, they do not just rely on their big to hoover up every available board. And like, that's why I get really frustrated when there's a lot of when when people you know, immediately go to Dog Jarrett or Evan in the wake of a poor rebounding game. And I've always found I've felt this for like four years. It's like, hey, everyone else has to help too, Like this is you know, you your favorite stat is that Mitchell Robinson didn't average ten rebounds against US two years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Jared Allen, you know, he really nine and seven against the Knicks, going against some the head nine and nine.
Speaker 1: You know, like like it wasn't Mitchell Robinson that killed them. It was RJ. Barrett, it was Josh Hart. It was all these perimeter players swooping in while the caves either leaked out or ball watched. And you know that when we talk about fatal flaws or things that the team like just structurally isn't that good at you look up and down the roster and you don't see a lot of rebounders outside of the two bigs. You know, like Donovan is an okay rebounder for his position, Darius is not a good one, Okoro is not a good one. Struce's average hunter is below average. So like you look up and down the roster and you see, okay, this is a thing that like, no, you're not going to bail yourself out with just raw skill. And rebounding is a skill, yep. Is not an effort thing. It's part of it obviously, but consistently knowing what angle to chase, being in the right spot. You know, there there's a reason that some bigs go nuts and some don't. Why Josh Hart is a menace, and it's not just because of his motor He really has a keen sense for where to go to get rebounds. Yep. And I don't think that's something the Cabs are great at. So what do you want to see them do in that structure? You want to see them account for it with intentional decision making. You know, you want to counter with, hey, philosophically, we're going to help out the bigs today. Yep. And I felt like they really did that in this game, and it goes to show that you can overcome a talent gap with rebounding by collectively working towards a single goal. And I thought they did a great job of that tonight, and that's why I wanted to start with that.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's a great point. I think you know, it ties into what you were saying before. But every team is going to have some flaws. Even the Boston Celtics, who have, you know, a very expensive, very stacked roster, have their own flaws. It's just impossible. Particularly in this salary cap era, we basically have only seen one team that structurally has zero flaws, and that's the twenty seventeen Warriors, Right, And that was a Fluke scenario of all Flukes scenarios. To help construct that, you're going to have to find what those flaws are, understand that your opponents are going to understand those flaws, and do what needs to be done to mitigate that to make sure that it ends up not being a fatal flaw. Right, that you're taking some stuff off the table because you believe it brings more stuff onto the table. And this is why I like playing a team like the Clippers. Twice in a very short period of time. Yes, there was no Kawhi Leonard here, but the first time they played him, Zubach gave them a lot of trouble. Even though the Cavs won, these Zubach minutes, those offensive rebounds, there's a wear and tear effect to that. It's mentally draining, it's stopping you from getting out into transition. It's not what you want to see happen ten ten in terms of offensive rebounds totally. Even you also struggled against them going small last time. You just did not seem prepared to it. They didn't let them off the hook. That's an instance of the Clippers, you know, sacrificing some interior defense and exposing a flaw potentially in the roster to attack a different flaw for the Calves. Calves this time, much more prepared. They made them pay. They attacked them at the rim, They go outscored them by twenty points points in the paint, sixty two to forty two. Like that, that's what you want to see. I want to see adjustments. I want to see, Hey, the team did something to us, we didn't like it, and we hit them right back. We had the counters available and it wasn't hey, let's just go small when they go small, you know, we'll go a little deanweight at the five and play that style. No, we trust our bigs to be dominant in this situation. Let's force feed them. Let's make sure that we're running offense through them. Darius Garland and Donovan Mitchell seven to one assist a turnover ratio against a very active long defense. I loved what we saw from them. And to your point about you know, team efforting and gang rebounding here this has kind of flown under the radar. But we have eight straight games from Darius Garland where he has at least four rebounds. Ten of his last eleven games he has at least four rebounds, with a couple you know, with seven plus here.
Speaker 1: That is what you want to see.
Speaker 2: When you get sixteen rebounds from Darius Garland and Donovan Mitchell in a game which you know heavily carried by the twelve from Mitchell, that that is the type of buy and that's the understanding that, hey, we all have to be pulling in the same direction to you know, make up for what was a disadvantage in the previous matchup. And we've seen it before the All Star break, the Cavs were eighteenth in terms of defensive rebound rate. If that's where they are, like, you know, middle of the pack, that's fine. That's not a weakness, that's just not a strength. If they can keep it in that space, we should not have any problems, particularly when you look at the offensive rebound rates for the teams they're likely going to play. Okay, see bottom ten, Boston, eighteenth, Milwaukee dead last, Indiana not a particularly good offensive rebounding team. They're not going to get tested in those ways in all likelihood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the best offensive rebounding teams are the upper middle class of the Western Conference. The Houston's, the Memphis is, the Minnesota's. I think Minnesota's up there either way, Like, those are the teams, and you're right, the Cavs aren't meant to play them and as such, like they just have to not be so bad that even an okay team at offensive rebound and cooks them.
Speaker 2: And more importantly, when you're playing Boston, Yeah, it's not a strength. But because it's not a strength, maybe you just do an extra good job on the defensive glass and don't give them, you know, if it's the difference between them getting nine offensive rebounds in a game and seven with the way they can shoot with how you know, Finn the margins are in terms of dethroning the NBA champions, that might be the difference in the series. Even though it's not a weakness, that just gives you an opportunity for it to be maybe a little bit more of a strength than it would be in another matchup if you commit yourself on that end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I was yeah overall, just like this is what I want to see. I want to see them show that they can do it. Put it on tape. Sometimes when you're having a bad two three weeks in a row, you do kind of have this like, well, how are we supposed to dig out of this? You know? And like when you put it on tape when you really can, like and I hope you know, Like if I'm Kenny and I'm or I'm the film team at the Calves, I am running tape of all this gang rebounding to show how impactful it is on the defensive glass because I actually don't really care about the gang about offensive rebounding for anyone other than the bigs, Like I am happy to be a get back in transition team and if in Jarrett is the one that's fighting, you know, and trying to trying to extend some possessions. I don't need three four guys crashing the glass on offense to show how tough we are. But on defense, I do want to see that. I do want to see like just help, just be an extra body to tip the freaking ball to, or if the ball hits the ground off of a rebound, because all the bigs are in a fight, Darius can just swoop along the baseline, pick it up and start the break against an unbalanced defense. Like that's how you punish teams. Or crashing the glass is getting them, is getting the you know, gang rebounding, securing the board and going anyway. So yeah, I just wanted to start talking about that, the rebounding, because I really do think, no, it's not like, you know, the Clippers had zero, like you're still going to get some, but it's about not letting it kill you. It's about holding them into the you know, the the low were you know, third of the league. From an offensive rebound rate perspective, I would like to flip it to the other side. Of the ball though, justin Okay, and talk about our boy, Donnie Donovan Mitchell, who I thought, you know, another game where the three pointer wasn't great. I thought he played one of his best overall games this season. And the playmaking dude has been really really good as of late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I honestly, I've been pretty happy with his last couple of games. I think he's moving well. I think, you know, a bit of a funk from three that that's kind of continued all of March here. It's not something I'm concerned about anymore. I was a little concerned about it. I think that he is playing really really intelligent basketball. I think he's picking his spots one to attack. It's going to be the odd time that he settles for three, But I still want to see him being aggressive and taking those right. And I think you saw late in the Detroit game and then late in this game again the Clippers, he starts hitting some of those right and that gives the Cavs so much momentum. And I don't want to see Donovan Mitchell ever shy away from the moment because his ability to not shoot well for three quarters but then explode in the fourth quarter is part of what makes him special. That's part of what gives you confidence with great, great players, and I totally agree. I think his play making has been phenomenal. I think he's been locked in on the defensive end. You're seeing some of those explosive plays that Donkey had against Detroit was, you know, eye popping. I'm just really really impressed with his play. And I gotta say, like, when I look at how the Guards have played recently these last couple of games, it's becoming less and less of a concern for me. Darius is shot well from three to the last couple of games. A couple of the floaters didn't go, But for the most part, I feel like he's been pretty efficient lately. Nothing that really looks concerning the fact that he's attacking the glass. The way that he is to me, indicates everything you know they're physically, and I just really hope that having two days off before this next game and finally getting that break is gonna be something that that pays dividends for this team.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'll tell you what. If I'm Kenny Atkinson, I'm telling the team not to bother showing up to the facility to shoot around. Yeah, on on Wednesday. I'm just gonna say, hey, man, take care of your families, relax. If you want to come get a workout in and get your treatments, that's fine. But like, we ain't playing, we ain't running drills, we ain't doing we ain't doing a scout. We're just gonna We're gonna roll the ball out Wednesday morning and shoot around and go through the scout then. And I mean that's just me, That's what I would do. Who knows what they end up doing. But like, I think that this team has really shown you that when they are well rested, which is the nice thing about the playoffs to get a lot of opportunities for rest, yep, especially if you take care of your your opponents and take care of your series early on. But uh, but yeah, I think this team really does show that they they've done that. And I think you're right that Darius is moving around much better and looking very crispy. The floaters are still you know, a little hit and miss. I still think, you know, in this Clippers game, the one thing I will challenge is the degree of difficulty on them. He's still like some of them are from too far it's like that's yeah, I mean that's just where I'm at. It's like, brother, like you're playing against Zubac, He's gonna keep backpedaling, just going making backpedal one step more before you go up, you know, because you're gonna you're gonna take a thirty five percent floater up to a forty five percent floater with two extra steps. Like That's the thing with floaters is like every every foot further away from the rim, the degree of difficulty the curve is like exponential, you know, in terms of how hard it gets and less you Nicola Jokich apparently, and like so that is the one quote quibble I'll give is like brother, just keep making him backpedal, like yep. But like, overall, I do think the movements there, the playmaking has been really really strong. Last four games. He's got seventeen twenty five thirty two assists to a total of seven turnovers. Wow, Like that's really really good. I feel like he's got a lot of control the offense right now. And that's why I didn't really notice that he went five or fourteen today other than a few of those misfloaters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, made up for it getting to the free throw line. It was really just that stretch in the third quarter. Looked like he had jammed his hand a little bit going for a defensive rebound at one point late in the second quarter. But you know, he looked fine. I thought the playmaking was really, really strong. You know, hit big shots in the fourth quarter, made the right pass.
Speaker 1: But I agree with you. I think you know.
Speaker 2: The main thesis there is don't make things harder than they need to be, right, don't don't take floaters.
Speaker 1: Kind of the story of Darius.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you know, if they're plane drop and you have a pull up three, take it. Don't don't drive into a congested defense. Right, if you've got to an open lane, take the ten foot floater instead of fifteen foot floater. You don't need to make things more difficult. You need to work smarter, not harder. And that's why tools like zoom ai Companion are so important, Carter, because only you can do your best work, zoom Ai Companion can help you do the rest, like automatically taking notes, answer meeting questions, and helping you respond to your coworker. Bailable no additional cost with eligible paid plans. Were happy with zoom AAI companion.
Speaker 1: I got it rich. I feel like you've really found your stride on the zoom AI reads. I think from you know, when we when we flipped over, I thought you were really, you know, bumbling in the dark a little bit on your segues. I really feel like you've gotten somewhere. It's you know, it's a little trickier. It's a little trickier. The support was so easy, so easy, but now you just gotta you know, you got to think about all the benefits, right, you gotta. Even if you want to.
Speaker 2: Compile some of those with AI, you can do that as well. But I thought the Calves, you know, were working happy, and a large part of that was how good the bigs were, Darius and Donovan.
Speaker 1: The playmaking was phenomenal.
Speaker 2: We've talked about that, but Jared Allen and Evan Mobley were phenomenal tonight. I really really feel like this was not only the best game from a process standpoint from the Calves in about a month, this was probably your best game from the core that we've had, right, and you're missing a significant bench punch from Ty Jerome having Jared Allen like some of the finishes he did like blew my mind, Like he had Zeubac going up and under the touch with some of those finishes, the steels were you know, he had the footwork, the little tiptoeing with the ball, Evan Mobley, you know, giving another defense player of the Year caliber performance. I just thought it was a terrific performance from the Bigs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if there's any indication that you need to see that like that, you know, it's just March. Guys are tired. Like Jared's last three games. Thursday against the Spurs, plays thirty minutes, goes ten of eleven from the field, It's twenty nine points and fifteen rebounds. Then the next night he only makes it nineteen minutes against the Pistons, puts up eight and four as a complete non non factor. And then two days later against the Clippers, he puts up twenty five on eleven of twelve shooting in thirty one minutes and grabs twelve rebounds. So it's just just kind of funny to see, like how the highs and lows of like when your legs are a little dead, how that can kind of represent itself, and like some days you're feeling great and some days you're really not, and you know, I think that's okay. Here is a little bit of a tangent on this, because I will say something if I have a quibble with mister Atkinson's rotations, is I find that he often on nights where Jarrett doesn't have it, he'll just really pull the plug. You know, he'll have a nineteen minute night where he's barely playing at all because that like business game is close, Like you know, it wasn't close for the beginning of the fourth quarter, but it got close. And you know, I sometimes like I feel like there have been games where Jarrett doesn't quite have it, but then when he gets that fourth quarter shift after sitting a while, he's rejuvenated and sharp again, and it's like, hey, like we don't have to just be like, well, I guess Dean Wade's our backup five for Evan because Jarrett had a rough first half. And I'm not saying it's that reductive or that simplistic, but like I would, as you know, probably the most predominant Jared Allen supporter in the community, I just would like to see him get that extra shot in the fourth quarter and if it's still not there, all right, no harm, no foul, like go do something else. But like I just feel like sometimes we just we downshift really fast when things aren't going well, and I feel like it runs us away from our identity a little bit. I think it's a fair note.
Speaker 2: I you know, when some of this might be you know, self preservation given the stretch that they were going through. I'll be interested to see, you know, we in these last seven games here, how are we going to approach it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Are we going to test things out? Or are we going to try different lineups? You know, as much as I'd like to get some comfortable wins coming off of a stretch where the Cats weren't playing their best basketball, at the same time, like I kind of want to get you know, those data of all right, it's a late game situation. You're up five points with four minutes to go against the next Are you going to go two bigs? Are you going to close with DeAndre Hunter in that scenario? If Jared, as you said, didn't play particularly well the first couple of quarters, are you.
Speaker 1: Going to go back to him in that spot?
Speaker 2: I think Jared deserves a lot of credit for being ready no matter what it is, right, like, because I think what you're talking about there is the trust that they have that, hey, if you have sat for a while and we go to you, you're going to be ready. If you have sat for a while and we don't go back to you, you're still going to be bought, and you're still going to give that maximum effort the next game. There's no hard feelings with it. You're going to do what's best for the team. And that's a big, big credit to Jared Allen and you know, his mentality, his mental toughness, and his approach throughout the season because you know, there's games where everybody doesn't have it. It's just natural. It's part of the regular season, is part of the playoffs. But for him to you know, bounce back, to stay ready in a variety of different scenarios is going to be interesting. And I just I want to see I want to see some of these close games down down the stretch how they approach it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, that's that's kind of you know basically my plea, which is like, hey, like I get among the core four, there's probably you know, a small dotted line under the three, and then Jared is the fourth. You know, I think we generally can acknowledge that, you know, the other three have a little bit more. I don't know, Panash some a little extra.
Speaker 2: All NBA candidates and All Star candidate. Right, yeah, like that's that's basically what it comes down here. That's a good way to frame it. But I feel like sometimes when he's not at his best, he's treated like a member of the rest of the roster, and I think he is, you know, like I just don't see a lot of fringe All Stars going just being like pulled off the floor just because they're having a rough first half.
Speaker 1: So that's my only note. And you know, again it's not fair because I'm not a coach. I'm not you know, I'm not sitting having to live with the consequences of rotational choices. And you know, ultimately this is a theoretical discussion. I'm not trying to be like Kenny's h jareded or something like that, but right, but like it's just if I were coach. If I were coaching, which as always think, God we're not, I would maybe do things a little little differently. What did you think of Evan's game tonight? Because I felt like he had a really really nice offensive night in kind of a quiet way. Yeah, I thought he picked his spots really well, you know the I like seeing him confidently taking those three poorners, particularly when when the defense is playing off of him going three of six from three, like that's it's funny that that isn't something that we're leading the podcast with. I feel like, if that happened last year, we're talking about, Oh my god, happy learned to pot like this is really exciting.
Speaker 2: But Evans had games like this where he's gotten a good number of threes up that's what the defense is giving up, and every single one of them felt like a good attempt. None felt rush. Sometimes it feels like you're settling maybe a little bit here. These are Hey, if I don't take this three and the defense is playing off of me to this extent, we're probably not getting a good shot on this possession. Because if I'm driving into a said defense or I'm kicking it to someone that is defendant because I'm not defended, odds are the shot clock's going to run down and someone's going to have to force up a difficult shot.
Speaker 1: So I love seeing him take those types of shots.
Speaker 2: But I also really love to see him, you know, not let the clippers off of the hook when they're playing Nick Batoome at center, or you know you got to switch.
Speaker 1: I'm going to attack that switch. I have a zoobotch on me. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm going to drive right through him and get an and one right Like, it wasn't just taking advantage of those small lineups. He was being aggressive no matter who his cover was and understanding what the defense was giving him and picking his spots. I thought it was a really really mature performance. And in addition to those twenty two points for assists right like, he's getting it done, he gets the three blocks. Just a fantastic performance from him all around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one play that it really jumped out to me. And maybe I'm misremembering and I'm having a small crisis of confidence on my memory, but I remember the play where he got aboard and was pushing in transition and flowed straight into a transition pick and roll with Jared Allen, And I really really liked that play. Where we've seen Evan Ron pick and roll with Jared before and I feel like it always yields a really good result and kind of makes me wonder why we don't push that button a little more often, and especially in transition. Is one of the cavs great strengths, isn't that they have two skilled bigs, that they have two athletics skilled bigs that are really really good on their feet, really good catching the ball in the move, and you're asking a lot of times you're asking a power forward who's trying to pick up Evan in transition, and then the center who's trying to pick up Jared in transition to definitely navigate a pick and roll situation with very little institutional help around them because everyone else is trying to scramble to the corners trying to catch the trailer threes. No one gets to really pay that much attention to that action. And I think a transition flow for them into a pick and roll is kind of the best way to do it. Like I feel like most of the time we've seen them run pick and roll, it's been a very like Evan caught the ball at the elbow, Jared comes up from the opposite block, and they set like basically a it'll compressed screen and roll, which is cool because they're good passers. They get good results there but like I do think it's short circuits a lot of BIG's brains trying to figure out how to navigate that action, because that's where size and smarts get wiped out by coordination and foot speed. And I think that's like that's Evan and Jarrett's superpower more than anything else. So yeah, just a little thing. I wanted to note that I really really liked that they did that, and I want to see more of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the type of thing that you have to be playing with tempo in order to take advantage of those types of looks, right, and I thought the cast did a great job with that against the Clippers thirty to eight edge in fast break points. You know, I still feel, you know, on the subject of who you close with and all that, I'm fine with some games, Hey we're closing with DeAndre or even DeAndre and Dean along with Evan. I'm sure there's going to be matchups or certain games where that's advantageous. But I still feel like what makes the Cavs unique, what makes them special, is their ability to play with the two bigs that are not only able to play with size, but they're able to play with a tremendous amount of skill. And I think it's important remembering that, you know, we did close against Okay, see, we have closed against Boston with the two Bigs and won those games. We have done this in a lot of kind of big matchups against very very good teams that we've found success with it. So as much as now we have a valid option in DeAndre Hunter to potentially, you know, scale down and play a small ball style, and some games are going to call for that, I do think it's important to not move away from what makes you unique and what your identity is too easily. You don't want to, you know, take away one of your advantages without the other team really forcing your hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean again, we've said this before, but one of the reasons neither one of the reasons neither of us really liked what the Knicks did this summer was we felt like they just turned themselves into a worse version of the Boston Celtics, you know, in terms of losing a lot of their downhill players and going getting a lot of dudes who are side to side you know, okay shooters, but not great shooters, and and like I feel like they kind of gave up the thing that made them really unique and special in an attempt to get a little more conventionally built. And I think as much as I've you know, really enjoyed the DeAndre Hunter experience so far, I still like most of the lineups where I feel like I'm and this is kind of where I want to flow into a DeAndre Hunter conversation, because he's been used a ton at the four. I mean, he's basically just replaced Nyang in the rotation. You know, Tyjier rome Is and Sam Merrill have replaced karrisl in the rotation. Yep. And even when I've really liked Hunner lineups normally there with with like Dean Waite, yeah you know, or you know, or or another big player like and another defender like Okoro or something on the floor, I just feel like that's still not your superpower is not going to DeAndre Hunter at the four and downshifting. I feel like that's a great extra look to throw at someone, but like I just generally like I would I would rather see them up shift in size and play Hunter at the three with those guys, with that with those core four than the inverse of downshifting, because again, I just think that's that's not what makes them unique, and I'm always going to be predisposed to what makes this team unique.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, it's funny when when people talk about, hey, I want to see a down shifting, usually it's oh, like, you know, Jonas found Chunessy is beating up Jared, like we got to go small here, And no, that's not solving that issue. You're you're going to be more prone to giving up offensive rebounds when you're doing that, particularly when you're doing it with three guards. It's one of the things that gives me just a little bit of pause heading into the playoffs is I think that playing DeAndre at the three is something that we're going to need to do at times, and I just don't feel like we're getting a lot of reps of it.
Speaker 1: And that just I think he's versatile.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, the basketball i Q is so high with the cores and DeAndre has fits so well in the minutes that they have had. But even tonight, like I think they had a four or five possession stretch where they played together, whereas the core four and DeAndre Hunter, you're not really learning a whole lot from those minutes, right, Like, it's going to accumulate, and I think those minutes went well, so it'll go on top of you know, the fifty three that they've had together already to this point this season. But I just feel like you're just not going to have enough experience with that, and maybe it's something that hey, we're going to figure out in the first two rounds of the playoffs. They're going to get their chance to get reps. It's going to be a pretty natural fit. Playing alongside these guys has helped them him learn their tendencies, and it doesn't really matter how much time they've had together as a five sume. But it's not even just about that lineup as a five some. It's as you said, playing him with Dean Wade at the four, along with Evan Mobley or Jared Allen, Like I think that that's a unique look that the Cats can have to have a lot of length, to have a lot of defensive versatility and help, you know, account for the fact that, hey, maybe Sam Merril's playing at the two and we have Darius Garland out there or Tie Jerome along with Garland or Mitchell, and you know, you have some vulnerabilities there with the guards, Like I just I'd like to see a little bit more experimentation with that. And I just feel like, as you said, he's basically replaced Niang as the backup power forward. I was expecting just a little bit more small forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I also think doing that will allow you to give him some more run, right as a member of the in March, he's averaging twenty four minutes a game, Like that's not too far away from the Sam Merrill's of the world. That's not too far. I mean George Niang was averaging twenty point six, so like it's a couple more minutes than the Yang. He's not playing a tremendous amount more, you know, And like part of that is like just no one plays that many minutes, Like is that you know? Strus is at twenty five, Jared's at twenty eight and a half, which is crazy. By the way, I think he's down that low. He didn't realize he was that far below thirty at this point. So it's like part of this is like just what it is to play for Kenny Atkinson. But I do think there's some room to borrow some I mean some of those if you borrow I don't know. Let's say three to four Sam Merril minutes in the rotation where Sam is playing at that functional three next to a duo of Darius, Donovan and Tie. He's still three four three three more of those minutes, and all of a sudden, DeAndre is getting you know, maybe maybe still the majority of his minutes are going to come at the four, just because of how the team is kind of constructed, but it's You're now getting more opportunities for reps at the small forward, and I think that's something I'd like to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, I thought with Maxterius out against Detroit, maybe that was an opportunity. Like I thought, oh yeah, my brain just defaulted to DeAndre Hunter is going to start in that spot. But then I was thinking, I was like, there's no Ty Jerome coming in off the bench. If you start DeAndre Hunter, you have like no real scoring punch coming in off the bench. I thought that was actually an understandable decision by Kenny Atkinson going with Isaac o Core. That lineup's been really good as well, and you need to have a little bit of that scoring punch. Honestly, to me, it really doesn't come down to the just starting. It's just let's try to prioritize finding some time to get him a little more reps at the three, where your position on the court is going to be a little different when you're playing at the small forward. So it'll be interesting to see if that's something that we do do over the last seven games here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, these are all quibbles, and these are all things that it's like, on one hand, I really wanted the Cavs, you know, to your point about Okoro starting, Like, on one hand, I was grumpy that Hunter didn't get the start because I wanted to see more of those minutes. But then at the same time, I also really wanted the Cavs to win a couple of games. So can he feels like getting a win is important, then he's going to try to balance his rotation in a way that makes him play lineups that he thinks are going to help him win, not just the first quarter in the end of the game, but you know, the middle of the first, the beginning of the second. He's got to build a rotation that works written large. So yeah, so that's my DeAndre DeAndre thoughts in general in terms of how he's used and he thoughts about his play last ten games, it's been a little cooler. He's he's averaging thirteen points on twenty four minutes a game, slashing forty eight percent from the field, thirty six from three, and eighty five from the line, getting the old line only two point six times a game, the rebounding about where it's always been about three point six, only one assist to one turnover, one steal. Feels like the impact has been a little lower. That's been reflected in the plus minus. Is this a little bit of the well, this is the kind of you know, you know, there's a reason they were able to get him for the price they got him, and that he's been somewhat of an inconsistent player. Like what do you think about his last run of play. I've been mostly fine with it.
Speaker 2: Like I think it comes down to what percentage of his threes is he hitting right? And particularly with him, you know, still getting comfortable within the offense and the defense. There's occasional the occasional miscommunication and things like that, But in terms of like the on off numbers and things like that, I think it's really Hey, you know, he's not making as many threes, but I'm still feeling pretty good about his minutes. I like some of the isolation looks that he takes, the pull ups from mid range. I think that that's something that.
Speaker 1: The Cavs pred we promised, Yeah, like that was something that needed to be within their offensive portfolio, and I just don't think that it was before. So I have a little I have a one more note on the small forward front. Another reason I like it more post tup opportunities against smaller when teams are a little smaller at the three and the four. Instead of playing you know, a like sized four at six', eight you might be you, know getting to post up a Bug Dan, Bogdanovic, Right and like that's a good that's a good outcome for. Us that's a good. Win that's a win for, us especially late in the shot clock if your first couple actions have been. DENIED i don't feel like him posting up against power. Forwards it yields the same level of.
Speaker 2: Advantage, yeah and you, know when it comes to the, playoffs particularly When i'm thinking about playing Against okay see or playing Against, boston, Right like you're dealing with a lot of length out, THERE i think WHO i want to be, Playing like from an on paper, standpoint WHO i want to be playing small? Forward it is De Andre, Hunter It's Max, Druce It's Isaac. Okoro those are the three main. Ones in the, past it probably would have Said Dean. Wade but we have De Andre hunter, now and Like i'm perfectly fine With dan plan could.
Speaker 1: BE i don't Think dean needs to play a second at small forward the rest of the season if if everyone's.
Speaker 2: Healthy, No AND i think power forward has been his best, position like the for or his own, impact for his own, production like what he can do defensively on this for.
Speaker 1: Forever, yeah it's that's that's the best spot for For Dean.
Speaker 2: Wade so even if that's coming Alongside DeAndre, HUNTER i think that that's a great look that they can. Give and you, KNOW i think there's enough variety with what each of these guys bring to the table that it justifies giving them all all those, opportunities, Right LIKE i think you saw, Tonight Max struce did not have a great shooting. GAME i thought it was a great game For Max. DREWS i thought the way he attacked the, glass the connective playmaking just the smarts he plays, With like he is exactly what you want from a role player in terms of completing, lineups playing very HIGH iq, style playing with an, edge you, know raising the team's collective. Edge Max strews brings a lot to the Table Isaaca. Korro he's getting better and better rolling to the basket and finishing in those, situations making passes in those. SPOTS i think the way he's attacking the glasses better than. EVER i love tonight seeing oh the airball is first, three the next one's and above the breakthree that he, cashes and then he hits his next two three. Pointers, LIKE i think the confidence in what he's doing out there is higher than it's ever. BEEN i feel great about. It And DeAndre, hunter, yeah there's going to be you, know ebbs and flows in terms of his overall, efficiency BUT i feel like the types of shots he's taking and the role he plays within the team has been really steady despite, That AND i think that's really really important to know exactly what you're getting from a role, player or at least you know what types of shots he's going to be, taking make or, Miss like that's that's the nature of the.
Speaker 1: Game that is what it. Is it's not Something i'm going to stress. Over, yeah you are very right on the short roll. Stuff, man he has been so so. Good he is making the right decision nine times out of. Ten you can tell the defense every. Time and like that is one of those things that you do wonder a little bit on the scout in a playoff series like Where you've got because there's Ever i'm telling you right, now every single role possession For isaac O corol and the pick and roll was a surprise to the other. Team, yeah sure so far this? Season what page on the scout do you think that? Is?
Speaker 2: Though, like do You you're, Right you're right that they're going to expect. It they're going to be, Like, Okay Isaacle, corro he's been playing, more you, know his shooting, garden small forward to use him as a screener in the, spot mind the dunker spot and all. THAT i still feel like they're going to live with him as the.
Speaker 1: Role, YEAH i get, that but they're at least gonna be paying it like. That that's where the difference between a playoff scout and a regular season scout like. Matters like some film coordinator is going to be like in In Jamal moseley's ear in the first, round being like watch the Old coro short, Role like you know it's gonna come. Up you just know, it because the Four kid's gonna, watch you, know nine straight hours OF calvs tape getting ready for this. Game you, know some some new, hire some intern on the, staff Some Eric spolstra in training is going to be keying in on this stuff and mentioning. It so like that is the. Difference so we'll, see if you, know one how much run he gets in the. POSTSEASON i still if you, were you, know to ask me right this, second WHO i thought would be the odd man out in the rotation in the. Postseason It's isaac Or dean Because sam has been consistently getting the. Minutes So i'll be real surprised to See sam just disappear or fall way off or at, MOST i, think and he will run the exact same rotation he's been, running at least in the first round until someone makes him not because clearly he wants to play ten. Guys but, yeah like, so but like those are the things you really want to see to Help bowie his playoff minutes where you're not just being, like, well hope he gets a couple of easy ones in, transition or hope the threes go. In, Yeah like that's the kind of stuff where it's, Like, okay can you rely on that in a more high leverage. ENVIRONMENT i don't.
Speaker 2: Know we'll, See, yeah we'll, see you, know if he's able to hit the offensive glass and get some extra, possessions you, know get kind of those disruptive, steals the pick sixes and stuff like, that that makes a big, difference, Right AND i do think if i'm you, know If i'm a betting man, here What Kenny atkinson's going to do in the. PLAYOFFS i do, think particularly in the first half of, games particularly in the first, round we're probably going to see a very very similar. Rotation AND i think the question is going to be who earns their second half minutes within that first, Half, LIKE i think you're going to see a little less rigid lineups in the second half of. Games but you're, right it's hard to imagine a world where we just dramatically change up how we're deploying this roster once we get to the.
Speaker 1: Postseason, yeah real, quick just folded Up Isaako korro is one of the funniest basketball reference pages in the world because it was a thing we were giggling about two years, ago is that he had three straight years of ten point seven points per thirty six and then last year he bumps up to twelve point three and we're, like, ah he finally he's moving. Up he's down to ten point. Eight he hits so close to exactly the same for thirty six points for four out of five. SEASONS i can't imagine there's ever been a player in the history of the sport that has been that close to the same points per thirty. Six you know that four out of five.
Speaker 2: Years the real shame, is you, know in his eleven minutes and he had eleven. Points so that's going to that's going to bump that up a little. Bit if you, know if he missed another three or, two he might have went down to that ten point seven. Again that's that's truly one of the, coolest the weirdest.
Speaker 1: Ever what a.
Speaker 2: Guy and the other THING i really enjoy about, it he's almost got a little bit That Jose caldern syndrome where The Toronto raptors tried to Replace Jose calderon year after, year whether you know It's Jared, Bayless Jared, jack all these different guys they brought into to replace, him Even Kyle laria at the, start And Jose, calderon whether it be, injuries whether it be his own, play he would go out there and he'd end up starting about half of the. Games same thing happens For Isaac. Okorol you know when he.
Speaker 1: Starts to Think isaac has this, YEAR i guess like twenty, five twenty one out of his forty eight. Games, yeah to, me, laugh it's, Crazy and this year.
Speaker 2: He just finds ways into the starting, lineup and those lineups always, Good like it's just one of those things, like.
Speaker 1: Man that's that's. Crazy you're, right it's about how, weird what a weird Career isaac has said it really.
Speaker 2: Is But i'm happy he's. Here i'm happy he's doing lot. More, Yeah i'm here for more minutes From isaac. Occorrel but you, know there's seven games. Left as you, said the magic numbers four for people that don't, know that means four more, wins And, CARTER i can't believe you struggled with this.
Speaker 1: Math but seven games means four and. THREE i couldn't remember how many games we have left because my brain was. Breaking, well you know.
Speaker 2: We, seven, okay so four. Games no matter what happens with The Boston, celtics if we win four more, games we get the number one seed in The Eastern. Conference it's important to note because they split the season, series next tiebreaker for these two teams is the record versus The Eastern. Conference right, now The cavs are thirty eight and nine against The Eastern conference with five games. Left boston is thirty five and, eleven so they have two more losses against The. East so if you're going to pick and choose which games you really want to, win it's the ones against The Eastern. Conference The cavs play the next, twice The pacers, twice and The. Bulls all five of those games should be in interesting tests with teams That knicks aren't playing particularly, well but The pacers are playing great and The bulls have.
Speaker 1: Been playing really well.
Speaker 2: Lately so you, KNOW i wanted to, say if The celtics ran the table against The Eastern, conference The cavs would just have to win four of those five games against The, east but it doesn't really matter that it's the four against The east four because it's just four wins no matter. What BUT i still thought it was interesting for.
Speaker 1: People that it loses one of their games against The, east the magic number becomes. Three so it just doesn't. Matter, yeah, yeah it all just becomes the nice win here this far into this, year and it's, like just win four, games.
Speaker 2: Guys, yeah it's it's a four and a half game lead with seven games. LEFT i understand that people got, anxious but function, like feel free to clip this.
Speaker 1: If i'm, wrong but they've got the number one seed locked. Up. Stop it would be a phenomenal uh issue if they didn't.
Speaker 2: Lock it, up AND i would take one hundred. Responsibility so you, guys clip. That feel feel free to throw it back in my face If i'm. Wrong but you know that we've been doing this for eight, Years. CARTER i don't Think i've been wrong.
Speaker 1: Once not not a. Once every single win makes me feel more, comfy you. Know and so a two days off game against The knicks at home in the NEXT i believe are also off the next two, Days no they. Play oh they're on a back to, back, Baby there you, go a road back to. Back that's. Great so, yeah they better win On. Wednesday they.
Speaker 2: Should you, know comfy cozy is he still out part of? Me brunson is still out, RIGHT i think so maybe there's a chance he.
Speaker 1: Did not, play did not play.
Speaker 2: Tonight so, well you, know there's gonna be tests, that there's gonna be. Opportunities as you, said cads are gonna be nice and cozy at, home finally getting a little bit of a. Rest we'll see if it bears some fruit and they're able to build off what they did against The, clippers BECAUSE i really did think that this was a positive win coming off a very frustrating loss against The Detroit.
Speaker 1: Pistons absolutely, WELL i actually are. YOU i wasn't frustrated at. ALL i just felt like a schedule. Loss to, me that was the most Frustrated i've been with the.
Speaker 2: Game AND i understood that was a schedule, loss but there were too many times in that game WHERE i was, like, Oh detroit's making us earn it at the, line and the trip to the line did not. Come AND i thought that The cavs got very frustrated and we lost a little bit of our. Composure BUT i also was losing my composure because that game drove me absolutely. Insane but you, know they showed some toughness fighting back at the. End but that was a very very frustrating game against a very very physical.
Speaker 1: Team that's. FAIR i just WAS i kind of washed my hands of that one at the. Beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you, know sometimes SOMETIMES i have a cooler.
Speaker 1: Head sometimes it's.
Speaker 2: You that was one of those instances WHERE i did not handle that one well even.
Speaker 1: THOUGH i understood all the.
Speaker 2: Fact good, partners, Buddy hell, yeah, buddy Big thanks to everyone that tuned in live on. YouTube we appreciate you. Guys make sure you like and. Subscribe click that notification bell so you know when we're going. Live if you're listening via podcast and you want to support, us leave us a, rating lear, review, subscribe unsubscribe to you subscribe and help cook those books you want to be part of The Chase downs exclusive discord. Chats screenshot the review To chase down pot at gmail dot. Com however you choose to support, us we really do appreciate. It make sure you guys are staying safe out. There until next, Time Go.
Speaker 1: Cavs