Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: On Friday, we will know if we are officially in a recession. That's when the report's coming out. The White House is already preparing for it. They're saying that just going to change.
Speaker 4: The definition, Yeah, Troy, that's like when it war from thirty to ninety.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're trying to pull a fifty too fast one on us. So the recession, the definition is two negative quarters of GDP. Now they're saying that that doesn't necessarily mean we're in a recession if it's two negative quarters, which obviously it will probably be two negative quarters. So they're trying to what are they trying to do with this situation.
Speaker 5: He's the fear of people hearing that word.
Speaker 3: Well, is there any validity to it? To play God's advocate? As nineteen Keys was saying, is there any validity to them saying, you know, because sometimes you know, sometimes just because sometimes things are outdated, or there's always you know, outside the rule and you know it might not traditionally fit just because that's in the rule book. So is there any validity to him saying, yeah, that's the definition, but technically that doesn't necessarily mean that we're in a recession.
Speaker 4: When they put out that statement, that's kind of like when we get caught cheating as men and they were like, baby, didn't nothing really happen? And she got all the evidence lined up. Harder homegirls and went to the Instagram and they got twenty two pieces of evidence, and you're still trying to fight it. Here's what they don't want to say. I went, I was on live the other night. Thank you Mark Zuckerberg for bringing my count back. Appreciate you, sir, for I went and looked at every currency, African ran, Brazilian real, Bridge pound, Canadian dollar, Mexican paysol US dollar. We are technically in a global like if what I don't have the term for it. Whatever's in between recession and depression. We're in that right now. The only currency that us up todate right now it's a Swiss frank out of every currency on earth, including crypto.
Speaker 2: What does that tell you?
Speaker 4: They don't know how to tell the people, man, we messed this thing up really bad. We let quantitative ease and run for too long. They're hot in the data that forecloses are up seven hundred percent, you're to date. They don't know how to say, hey, we did too much quantitative easing, and now we're trying to fix it, and we don't know how to fix it.
Speaker 2: And the only way to get us.
Speaker 4: Out of a recession after we cause this recession is through more quantitative easy. On top of that, America has not made enough for great companies. They haven't treated their employees. Well, that's why everyone wants to quit, you know, like if life is going to talk, let me live life on my terms. Whatever is in between a recession and depression, that's the layer that we're operating in. Go talk to We talked about this before any of your party promoter friends. Anytime when I'm riding in Houston, traffic is a lot lighter than the few years ago. There's a lot more commercial spaces coming up for sale. Please be careful, but if you've been studying the market, this is the time for you to get rich.
Speaker 2: Make offer.
Speaker 4: Some people will be hard fast and tell you why I won't take this deal. Give it two months. People are going to be begging to take your money and everything that's automotive, real estate, digital art, everything.
Speaker 2: People are going to want to do deals like crazy. Even though I.
Speaker 4: Thinks first tweet the one up as an NFT so for one dollar it was supposed to go for one point five million. Everything's going to be on sale pretty soon, so some of you guys to make up a turn. But whatever it is between depression and recession. That's what we currently are.
Speaker 6: I think it's going to get worse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the announcement in itself is big, but it's a big week. As you know, these big companies are reporting, and so you want to see Amazon, and you want to see Apple, and obviously you're going to see Microsoft report. And so if you take those companies and you know the percentage of the S and P that they are and per centers of the dept. It's like, all right, well we'll see is there are they showing growth?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Because if they're showing growth, it's like, all right, well maybe there's a saving grace. So on top of that report this this is a big week. This is a big week.
Speaker 2: But even think about that, we're saying when Trump was in office, they came up with a term to say, hey, only five stocks out of the rest.
Speaker 4: Of the thousand are any good. We've been mismanaging our intellectual property, research and development and outsourcing it for so long that we technically have no advantage anymore as a country. We're going to have to decide really fast.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 7: Erners.
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 7: Loas knows you've got a job to do, and we help get it done. With the Milow's Pro Rewards program, eligible members save more with volume discounts on qualifying orders through a quote of two thousand dollars or more. Join for free today Lows We Help You Saved. Offer can't be combined with any other discount, contract end or a special pricing exclusions. More terms and restrictions apply. Details and Lows dot com slash terms subject to change.
Speaker 4: If we are going to continue to copy and remix everything, or if we're going to build and be the innovative culture that we're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: So with TikTok.
Speaker 4: Going back to that, if they get a head start on us and that becomes a pre eminent and I don't want it to happen, but if it happens, it's going to be the a cascade level event. Because even if we talk about Evergrand venture capital in China, they are facing a housing market crash as well. So it's not just us that they're going through it, but it's who is going to innovate and when this next comes in, who is going to be the leader? Sometimes destruction is called so new players can be the face and the premium the leader that was not previously there.
Speaker 2: Please please, please be careful. Yeah, we might have to come with a new acronym.
Speaker 6: Does Netflix deserve still be in that thing acronym that.
Speaker 2: Come around the.
Speaker 4: No, and I'm gonna go record Microsoft go buy Netflix too.
Speaker 2: Before the detension is.
Speaker 5: We got we got well, you know what, we gotta come with a new acronym.
Speaker 6: Please, Evergrade CEO resigns after two billion dollars a loon came under scrutiny while the company has had four hundred billion dollars in liabilities. Should we be worried about the collapse of Evergrade, Yes, what is what is that? What is that?
Speaker 2: Grade?
Speaker 4: Evergrant is the biggest real estate developer in China, So if they go under or get anywhere close to it, Remember we was telling you guys about this maybe I know sixteen eighteen weeks ago. One of the things that I'm looking for in the market is, of course internationally, how they are doing.
Speaker 2: And when you start to see the China you can go YouTube or google it.
Speaker 4: But China has some properties that they developed, the supposed to house a million people and they have to move a university inside of there to fill it.
Speaker 2: That sounds a lot like two thousand and eight.
Speaker 4: Then when you have misappropriation of funds and they have a bunch of bad loans out. If Evergrand goes under or collapses, what it will do to our market would be devastating. It'll be worse than the two thousand and eight crash. And because we owe China so much money, they are our financial parent. If they go under and they get sick, the United States of America will get a flu. It's kind of like the one I have tonight, which would be better by Thursday or Friday. So keep your eyes, like if you guys want a macro economic indicator, Keep your eye on that company because if that false is like playing Jinger, If that bottom pin comes out and everything tops over, it's going to hurt the UK. They'll stay in a recession much longer. It will hurt us dramatically, and it's going to flip over our house and market. And I know people want to argue with me about.
Speaker 2: The housing stuff. Foreclosures are up seven hundred Inflation increases the rates that people had before, they won't be able to pay that same note. Look how much interest rates have changed the payment structure for mortgages. We are in some serious trouble.
Speaker 4: If ever brand goes under, it could start at three to a three or four year depression cycle.
Speaker 2: We're not depression.
Speaker 4: The recession cycle that we wouldn't be able to get out of.
Speaker 2: It'll be horrendous, but we're not that far from it.
Speaker 4: And the crazy part, if that's the top tier player, they've been misappropriating the fuss and there on a bunch of bad loans. What is two through fifteen? And I told you guys go look through two through seven to see what they're doing. So when I be banging on the table, and like YO, shoddy act crazy. No, I'm trying to warn you because if people are invading your house, you want me to be like yell, let's let your thought, or you want me to scream. I'm not gonna scream no more. I'm gonna let the portfolio talk. Tied of screaming, said I was crazy, I'm beating Salensio. I'm telling you if everbrand goes under, it's gonna be a contagion level event that unlike anything we've ever seen. It'd be bigger than Leman, be bigger than Washington Mutual. Uh any of that in two thousand and seven. In two thousand and eight, be.
Speaker 8: Careful my graduates from my school being forced back drop bag drop, Mike, drop back drop drop.
Speaker 9: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 4: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery players.
Speaker 6: Everything.
Speaker 2: Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 9: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 6: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game.
Speaker 10: That's all for now, Coach, one more question play than you. Los Angeles Chargers San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day face play responsibly. Must be eighte years or older to purchase play or claim