Speaker 1: Welcome in, everybody to Fantasy Pros m LB. Welcome home everybody to leading off. It is me, Joey p Joe pi'sa be with me as always is the Welsh, who was already has his his jewelry on. If you're watching us on the YouTube channel, we made it. We're here. Opening day is tomorrow, but we decided to start a day early because we missed all of our peanuts and cracker jacks. We see you in the chat, We see all the new subscribers here to the YouTube channel because Fantasy Pros MLB is one of the fastest well, let's be honest, it's the fastest growing MLB YouTube channel that there is. And the Welsh and I are gonna talk a little baseball today. We're gonna go through a few things, some news and notes, some stuff to get you hyped up for tomorrow. And Welsh, like I said, man, it just feels like we're just back home and never left.
Speaker 2: How long were you gonna do that open and make me wear this?
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a quick always long as possible.
Speaker 2: We're out of the tiaras and crowns. We're getting serious. It's totally not gonna be Tiaras again. I am stoked, my friend. Everything We've had done so much prep all season long, hopefully being the princess. Hopefully you guys have been hanging out with us with all the videos and all the craziness. But like that, we get to get back here. We get to talk every single day and we get to hang with you guys. I am ecstatic about it, and I'm excited to do it tomorrow. But I'm also just excited to see all these awesome faces in here of everyone that hangs out with us live. Because you podcast listeners, you can hang with us live. You could have saw Joe hang the two minute open with the tiara hanging on me. I was trying to get that thing off immediately, but Joe didn't even call on me and made me wear that thing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm happy to get in your head there probably And for those of you who are new to the YouTube channel and saying what the heck's going on? What is this? Well, every day twelve thirty Eastern, the Welsh and I are going to be here talking baseball, taking your questions. We're gonna go through a little fantasy, a lot of fantasy. We're gonna do a little DFS. We're going to do a little gambling talk, a little wagering talk too, but most importantly, we're also gonna do a lot of prize picking too, which is our new sponsor here. If you haven't noticed already, boom there it is Prize Pick. So Prize Picks is the new sponsor of the show. We're very excited to have that new sponsor. And for those of you who don't know what it is, you know it's a fantastic service. We can go out there play daily fantasy, you pick over unders and player props, and you went up to twenty five times your money. It's fun. I can't play in New Jersey. It's the only thing that's not legal in New Jersey. I feel like everything in New Jersey's legal pretty much. But we want you to make sure you join us again. The promo code is Fantasy pros over at Prize Picks. That's one word. You get one hundred percent deposit match as well. So Welsh, let's get to some baseball here before we get too far ahead of ourselves. Let's start with the headlines. Tristan McKenzie probably the biggest headline out for two months with shoulder surgery. Hunter Gaddis going to be moving into the rotation. The Guardians also extending Andrisamenez, one of our favorite guys, to a long term contract. So good on Andres he got paid, But bad with the rotation here for the Cleveland Guardians because Christa McKenzie. You know, it's somebody that a few of our guests this offseason warned about that Tristan McKenzie, you know, with the frame and some of the issues there might be the guy to kind of fade in drafts. Well, here we are. Season hasn't started and he's already gonna be gone for the first two months. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have not that like I you know, prophetic like oh he's gonna get hur or anything like that. Tristan McKenzie just wasn't a guy for me, and really no shares. I don't think I have a single share in anything I've done all season. In the eight weeks is going to take it down. Hunter Gaddis is really interesting. I actually saw him pitch like two a week ago or so with spring training was inning and everyone's just going to love him. He's this big mountain man with this huge hair in the beard. Last season in the minor leagues, he had a four ERA, one hundred and fifty eight strikeouts. Gets a little flat. He got a little flat in the game I watch he gave up a I think it was a second at bat home run to MJ. Melndez and then a two run shot to Edward Olivirus. Also watch out for Tanner Biby Bebe however we say it, he might be a guy if Hunter Goddt struggles that gets a little bit of run because McKenzie's going to miss like eight weeks and not going to be in my rotation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a big loss there for Cleveland. And obviously, if you know you think Cleveland's going to win that division, you know that have to start push some of these younger kids too, So keep an eye. I know he's working his way back. Is Spanio is a guy that I think, you know, has a lot of upside, a lot of talent depending on when he comes back there. And yeah, you know, for the for those of you looking in the chat here, I see too. No Welsh did not get taller, just as I did.
Speaker 2: I'm also dying here too, uh nesic coo. I love the idea too. It says, well, well, Welsh's hair get be like that all season. I yeah, it will. It will probably be like this will see. But I like the idea too of you've seen those memes where they're like, hey, if we get this many likes, we'll make someone smaller bigger all season long. We'll just make the hair go bigger. My goal will be to get the hair out of the frame at some point here soon. I don't know if I should incentivize people. Joe, if we could get to twelve thousand follows by tomorrow by opening day, do I make bigger and not cut it all season?
Speaker 1: Well? We are very close to that, so if you haven't subscribed already to our YouTube channel, make sure you do because we are closing in on the twelve k mark. We are just several hundred away. So let's go, everybody, Let's go. But I mean, I'm here for it. Grow it as long as you can. That's that's what I say to you. Grow it as long as you can do.
Speaker 2: Say that for me, Yeah for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's only in America, guys. This is called the Jimmy neutron, and I will Jimmy neutron it as much as possible.
Speaker 1: There's an image for everybody. All right, Let's get to some more news and notes here. Freddie Parolta fans five and the victory of the Rockies. So for those of us, including me that keeper shares of Freddy Peralta, I was ignoring some of the noise and listening to Freddy Parolta saying he feels great, everything's good, everything's fine. So far looks really good. That is going to be an important piece for that Brewer's rotation. Are Bubbola Chris Bobick lands a spot in the Royals rotation. Let's like to see Bubbola getting some love here. Also some interesting news from Boston here Welsh Ramel Tapia earns the opening day roster spot, Jared Durand getting sent down. So what does this mean for him here prospect wise, because this was a player, a lot of hype, a lot of people spent a lot of money on last year in the fab budget world, and it really didn't didn't happen for him.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not the end or anything like that. But he's borderlining in that territory of we might just need a new destination, like how Raimel Tapia beating him on that roster, especially that roster with the Red Sox you're putting out right now. This one, in my mind would have been you just let him go, You let him do this season, Let's not play the pretend game. I wonder if this is going to be a prelude to them maybe finding a new destination somewhere in the n L or something like that. I think he might need to refine his swing, just might need to have an entire overhaul. It's not good. Jared Kelnick is kind of like back on the uptick and Jared Durant is just falling further and.
Speaker 1: For Kellennick a much higher rated prospect. Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Duran had a push, Man Duran, Jared Duran.
Speaker 1: Durand definitely had a push. But I'll agree Durana had a push. Kelnic had a pedigree. Can we agree on that? Of course?
Speaker 2: Of course, it's as Jared Duran did did make that big, big push, but he also pointing out, I wanted to look this up, did hit three thirty three in spring, four hundred over four hundred ops, but he only got eighteen at bats the whole spring, So I also think that's kind of not fair, like if they're not going to make the commitment. And I will say this, it also makes me think that their mind is set with what Jared durana. If they give him eighteen spring at bats and then they let Raml Tapia take the job, I think they might have their mindset regardless of what duran does. So you can only hope for a new destination, new home.
Speaker 1: Some fun things here. This is Brooks. I don't remember Brooks from last year. Brooks as Bad Buddy perm for the Welsh I'm here for that. Also get fiveeen.
Speaker 2: I always hear that bad Bunny.
Speaker 1: He's only the biggest selling artist in the history of the world right now. Oh yeah, I guess that's Bunny. I've heard.
Speaker 2: I'm looking right now.
Speaker 1: Bad Bunny is a very important hip hop artist and uh so I know these things. You also not a bad wrestler. He did some some market WrestleMania last year and the wait wait.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, the highest selling musician in the world did some wrest did some wrestling as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so him and Logan Paul both very good. Also mister Buster who's back here, says if we get fifteen k after the first month, Joe gets hair plugs. I'm in for that. That's fine. I mean he with hair last year. Those was some pretty fun good I appreciate.
Speaker 2: It, everybody. If we got let's get something realistic. If we got to well, okay, maybe it is fifteen. Say if we got to a number that you agreed upon, could we get like a wig for a month like Fantasy pros. They will sport it, will put it on the budget.
Speaker 1: I'll do it. I'll in my own pocket, I'll do it the people.
Speaker 2: Or can we get like thirteen?
Speaker 1: I think fifteen. I want to set our goals a little hot.
Speaker 2: That's all right, all right, so fifteen by the end of April, and Joe is going to get a full on Can I pick the wig?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's fine. Please. That's Reee Hoskins underwent his surgery on Thursday. You know, Welsh, We've touched on this here a little bit, but this is another huge blow. A lot of people who you know drafted Reee Hoskins and even people had late drafts. I mean, this was really a kick in the groin here at the end of the day where you felt good, especially because first base was so bad. You got Hoskins at decent value. He was having a terrific spring. Now he's going to be gone for the entire season. We have Price Harper missing at least the first few months of the season here. So what do you make of this Phillies lineup going in? I know they still have Trey Turner and Cassie Anison Scharber. But how much of a blow is this and how much of a blow is it also to the first base position overall in fantasy, because as we sit here, it is tough. I mean, where are you going here for corner help? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I'm going for you know, a guy like Rowdy Teles Hosely Miranda. Those are places where I'm going for help. This team is interesting. I actually think like my process for the Phillies is like there might be some bumps and bruises in that first half, but I think they're also going to have a crazy second half. I said, think they're going to make a move. I do some shows sometime. I just did one over at CBS the Frank Stample and Frank is a big Derek Hall believer. I'm not so much the lefty split thing. It might work in his benefit I just don't know how much to score. I still think this team might go out and try to get somebody they didn't. I don't think they actively went after Luke Void, who signed a contract. Juli Gariel didn't come back out. But I wonder if they're going to go and make a move because they're aggressive. Look at how aggressive this team is right now, and it's like Schwarber, Castianos is great, Trey Turner I think is an MVP candidate. These are all solid things. But you don't want to let your foot off the gas. And will it be enough for Derek Hall or I've kind of thought maybe Alec Bohm moves over to first a little bit?
Speaker 1: John, what about j Cave too four eight one eight, one fifty eight That the spring has been pretty good, Cave was getting a lot of buzz, and last year you didn't really perform all that well as Cave another guy people in those only leagues or deeper league should be looking at and lonely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and probably not anything else, but in no onely in my mind.
Speaker 1: All right, fair enough, continuing on over the headlines here, Tony Goslin targeting a late April return, So we'll see that Joan Aviedo h Fans seven and got a rotation spot with the Pittsburgh Pirates. He qualifies an RP and SP Welsh. I know it's the Pirates. I know they're gonna be terrible, But if you need some pitching help or some depth, or you have somebody who's you know, starting a week or two late, Like let's say you have Tony Gonsol and I'm putting these two things together, can it get a couple of starts out of him that are decent and to see somebody that will be one of these first guys off the waiver wire, So go grab him now before the start.
Speaker 2: You could, But my retort would be he's a pirate, So that would be where I keep retorts to yourself.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't want to year much strikeouts.
Speaker 2: But he had like a one to four whip not a good era in spring, a treat that he made the rotation, but like how many great options? I mean, I guess they picked him over JD. Brubaker JT. Brubaker, which is really solid. But I'm not a huge, huge believer. But I'm also a little bit weird with this team, like everyone loved Luis Ortiz the Prospect not too long ago, and he got sent down for this. Like, I'm just not interested in any Pirates rotation player ever. You know, maybe Mitchell it's cool, cool, Mitch Keller changed some stuff, but it's like how much run supports there. Wins are not going to come at a premium. He could get you a couple, but like, I'm not going to be running to the wire even if he's really good, because I just think there are guys that are going to be popping up. This is going to be a turnstyle, like the Pirates are just like trying to find live bodies to put into the rotation and Oviado is no, but he's a smart So you know, for you guys that are utilizing starting pitchers in your relief spot, why not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean rpspligibility too, looking for two star weeks those least being a mandatory RP spoff. Just saying relief pitchers. A lot of committees this year, a lot of I mean a lot of people try to figure out what it is. I would be proactive. I would add it speaking of guys getting paid and stuff like that, because I see here in Heller's in there Otani talking about the six hundred and fifty million dollar contract, things like that. I just saw a thing recently just came around. The highest paid players in MLB in twenty twenty three, when you add their salary and you add in their endorsement deals, Choe Atani is the highest at seventy million dollars. Max Suers are a second, Verlanders third, then Judge Trout, Anthony Rendon at six, if you want to chuckle, Garrett Cole seven, Corey Seeger eight. Carlos Korea is at nine with thirty seven million total between the two. At number ten, Steven Strasburg still, so did.
Speaker 2: You see the advertising deal money too? That? It was like Judge and Trout were getting like five four and five million dollars in advertising deals this year and Atani's got thirty five million dollars in advertising deals. He is just far. He is like him. I mean, why wouldn't he combine the top five other guys and he's making more than that.
Speaker 1: And if he goes to a New York team or a Los Angeles team, I mean, I mean it was a Los Angeles team, I should say, a real Los Angeles team ha ha. That's right. I said it. Angels fans, they won the Spring. Did you see that? MLB put a little thing. Congratulations Angels, champions of the Spring with the best record. Talk about cring.
Speaker 2: I mean that's fine. By the way, do you love the hill? You love the doctor? Glenn jumped in. He's like, here goes the talk.
Speaker 1: And by the way, just you know, speaking of Autani talk, I've got money on him for MVP, but I would also recommend money for him on cy Young because if he doesn't get traded to the National League, you're getting eleven to one on betting pros dot com. You can find it on timers. I think that's wide open in the al this year.
Speaker 2: Way to bury someone's bold prediction coming up here soon, Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm maybe that's just a tease, because well and I are doing. Hey man, I made the sheet yesterday. How many show sheets I've done for all the shows in the last twenty four hours? Anyway, Uh, some other news and notes, we'll get you real quick. Sergio Romo retired Monday after his last outing in San Francisco. The crowd was cheering for him, and the stupid umpire called a ball because he didn't get to that point. And I am all four of the rules changes. I am so pro rules changes. I love the pitch clock. I love the big basis. I want the bases to be as big as I don't know, it's Daniel Vogel back, that's how big I want the basis.
Speaker 2: Want Joe wants to inject players with steroids as they walk out. He wants there to be swimming pool sized bases.
Speaker 1: He wants, oh yeah, people jump into the pool. I think it's great, but but they've got to make an exception when a guy is in his last moments there and he's tipping his hat to the crowd. It was two moments this week of stupid umpiring, and the other one was the real Muto thing, which was Man, did you watch Did you see the tweet I sent you about that? Yeah? I was incredible. Broak. Okay.
Speaker 2: What's worse though, is it the the the I'm acting like a baby because the ball fill story, is it? Do you think that's really worse though, than them calling the clock on Romo in what is clearly a retirement situation with Hunter Pence.
Speaker 1: I would give the umpire pass because maybe he didn't quite realize what was going on. He's an umpire.
Speaker 2: I mean they're usually not very aware of what's happening in games.
Speaker 1: No, but nothing. Not aware that this is Romo's last moment, Like he could just been caught up in the game and forgot about that. Maybe he just throws a big ovation because it was Romo, Like he's not listening to the broadcast talking about it. You know, he's focused on the game. He gets a pass. The guy with real Muto does not get a pass. Okay, that was such a little de energy move. I'm just gonna say it. That's what that was, bro, Like, you don't even it was ridiculous and real. I give JT. Real Muto so much credit because as an Italian I would have lost my mind. As Italian, he was so calm about it. He was basically like, dude, I thought you threw it back. What's the problem. I don't understand. If you missed this, go look on the Twitter machine. It's everywhere. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would have handled that very well either.
Speaker 1: Job. Wait, I was like, you threw me out because I went for the ball and I thought you threw it back. To him because you just threw the last one back to the picture. I mean, I don't mean it was kind.
Speaker 2: Of a look. He put his glove out, the ball didn't get there, so he moved his glove obviously assuming all right, I'm not getting the ball, and then the drops it. It was. It's a pretty amazing moment. I'm been on fire these last this last month or.
Speaker 1: So, nobody comes to see you, umpires. Literally, robots can do your job at this point, so to saying, I.
Speaker 2: Think in the minor leagues, robots will be doing the job Bundy through Thursday and then they turn it off on the weekends.
Speaker 1: Start off.
Speaker 2: Like I'm start doing all the calls after all.
Speaker 1: Right, let let's let's talk a little bold predictions here now again in leading off every day, we're gonna do the headlines. We're gona talk about the stat leaders. Tomorrow is gonna be more of a preview show to very heavy preview because it's Opening Day, so we're gonna be like the perfect thing to watch right before Opening Day and the games kick off between twelve and one in different places there. But let's get to some of our bold predictions here. So I didn't spoil yours. I just think I I was just on one of my classic show, Heyo Tani rants. So let' let's start with you. We wash give me a bold prediction for twenty twenty three. Let's have some fun, and if you've got bold predictions, drop them in the chat and don't forget if you do, make comments in the chat, even if you're not watching live, if you're just watching, we're also giving away free premium upgrades one year for your Fantasy pros take you through all baseball season, all the football season. So all you got to do is be a subscriber here of the channel and drop a comment and just like that you could win. And don't forget too. We've also got my playbook now with the season right there, so download my playbook. Let us help you. We've got the lineup Assistant, the waiver Assistant, the trade Analyzer, the league Analyzer, and it also washes your car. It does a lot of great things. So let's talk about it. Well, let's get to your first bold prediction. What do you got?
Speaker 2: And I followed your trend. I think we have like a team one. We've got essentially an Otani one, and then we've got a player one, so I'll go with the team one first. And this is like bold prediction season here, and how bold this really truly is. But I tie these all these things together here is that the Rangers are going to win ninety plus games. They're going to make the playoff this year. Jacob de Grom, I can't say one of the things I think he could do, but I think he could be at the top of leading the league in strikeouts. And Corey Seeger will be a perennial MVP candidate, maybe even be near the top, though it's kind of hard because there's another player out there. But Rangers ninety games, they make the playoffs, de Grom and Corey Seeger near the top of voting, and we all laugh hysterically because Jacob de Grom proved us wrong. But this is really about the right ninety games.
Speaker 1: Let me be clear about this. I am rooting for Jacob de Grom to prove me wrong. I'm just not investing in him at the cost that he was going for. It was a ludicrous to me.
Speaker 2: I just like, but you can invest in him in betting if you would like.
Speaker 1: By the way, young, so I don't want to invest in he's five to one. That's not enough, but it's.
Speaker 2: Five and a half to one you can get. But I will say, if you like to play team totals, the Rangers are eighty one. I just saw, and I think it's a really good number to bet on the over, even though it's a tough division. And if you want to have them make the playoffs. It's not a great one, but it's like two to one on the money just to make the playoffs. But yeah, you can make Da gram bets. Even Wonkey said just wrote a bold prediction article with da Gram at twenty five games. Guess what. De Gram at twenty five games is a cy young candidate through and through, like there's no doubt about it. Could also lead the league in strikeouts if he pitches twenty five games. And that's why that crazy team in a division by the way, because I know it doesn't feel like, ooh, cruise your prediction, but got the Astros and you got the Mariners that are in front there, and I think.
Speaker 1: There I just wrote an article Fantasy Pros that Wonky Penguin was sniff and glue when she wrote that article.
Speaker 2: So the walk, well, Wonky's killing me during the draft season every time we were kind of sabbataco and I felt like Wonky's been all over me about de Grom, but then goes and writes this article, So there we go.
Speaker 1: I will say this to quote my good friend Derrek Brown, the range of outcomes for the Rangers is enormous, and I do think there is a one you can write where de Gram makes twenty five starts, that Perez maintains what he did last year, that John Gray picks up where he left off before his last whacky injury look good in his last outing too. Just it was it seven strikeouts in the four innings of the gap.
Speaker 2: And actually are the game changers.
Speaker 1: But I was gonna say, you've got Evaldi, you got Heini, and you've got Dane Dunning floating around there too, so you've got a little bit of depth. And it is more of a six man rotation in that sense where you know that these guys are all not making thirty starts like that ain't happening. So if you look at the rest of this this offense seeger Sime and Lowe. You know Garcia, Mitch Garvet, this is an offense that can compete him. Is a very good catcher, very good defensive catcher, like you can really make a lot of potentially here a lot of good ones here in the chat. I want to bring up a couple of these, Jose, says George Kirby al Cy Young, because there is a just a trout hitting fifty home runs. I mean, look back to the trout one real quick. You know he had forty in an abbreviated season for himself last.
Speaker 2: Year projected, I believe on the bat X projected at the most homers of any player regardless right now. So that's that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Here's another one, Robbie Ray to win this Cy Young and then.
Speaker 2: Most recent one. Oh, I got that.
Speaker 1: Rolled down there. There's so much, there's so much chatting. Here's one, of course, Welsh likes this one, Jeffrey Springs for American League, so young. Let's get to one of my Bowl predictions here. Number one. You're gonna love this. The Dodgers missed the playoffs.
Speaker 2: You have you have been out in this all off season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, I'm all you know, because sure there's a range of outcomes where everything works out fine for them. I just think they're very top heavy roster, and I'm just not buying the pitching. Welsh Gonsolin I think is due for a huge regression. Kershaw's twenty two starts a year, right, and we kind of know what we're getting out of him. Urius is a very good pitcher. I don't think he's dominant, striking fear into the hearts and minds of opposing batters kind of dominant. Yet maybe he makes that jump this year. It's not impossible, but I just keep looking at the Dodgers, and I keep looking at all this stuff last year that you know, kind of broke their way, and I'm looking at this team and I love the JD. Martinez signing, but you know they're asking a lot of Muncie. Taylor's been terrible. Peralta I think is washed to say the truth. I mean, they're they're basically banking on ginger guard and cinder guard to make twenty five starts apiece. And you can you could sign me up for the under for the ninety six and a half on the Dodgers and too away from.
Speaker 2: Them with their injuries, they might need the color guard. Because I'm a little bit worried about where they're heading. Uh, you have been spouting this one a ton, and I don't actually hate it because I actually have the Padres taking this division.
Speaker 1: I think is taking a division. But I think you get Okay, how many playoff teams again in the National League? Hold the fingers up, go ahead, wash? How many plays? Well you got?
Speaker 2: You got the three divisional predivision, the three wild.
Speaker 1: Card Okay, so here we go, so ready? Okay, So Nets make the playoffs, Braves make the playoffs, Phillies make the playoffs. I'm gonna go ahead, and San Diego Padres make the playoffs. Cardinals make the playoffs. Brewers make the playoffs. Boom, there you go, There you go. That was easy, wasn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not You and Bogman are big on the Brewers right now. I'm not as big as the Brewers as you are.
Speaker 1: Brewers. That pitching, If that Brewers pitching is right, it smokes the Dodgers pitching. Corbin Burns, woodroffrom Peralta. That's ginger guard and cinderguard. Please please heed a rash guard. That's what you need. All right, Let's get to our own what's gonna become our ow TONI prediction. So let's get to our second predictions here live on the show. What do you got? All Right?
Speaker 2: Well, mine is gonna make people a lot happier. Joe's is gonna upset everybody. I believe that show. Hey, Atani will not only win the MVP, he will also win the Cy Young. I was working through this, We're actually talking about this over on the CBS, and I just love the idea of this as well. I kind of have a feeling that Otani is a little bit more of a dominant pitcher than he is anything else this season. So even if I didn't go with the MVP, I really think he is up there for cy Young. I kind of don't hate the odds. I think it's like twelve to one right now, you can get on cy Young. But you know we're gonna get it right this year. Obviously Judge had a big year. We're going to come back down. Atani is going to do more of what he does if he's more dominant. I think we mentioned a couple of times, but Atani is now on a six day not a sixth start, so it could line up where he's actually getting like two in a week, which could get just maybe a little bit more innings and it does happen. I was I couldn't even remember last time. But it's twenty fourteen, an MVP and cy Young was given. How about to a player that can do both? So Tani is not only the MVP who is the favorite. I believe he's like two to one on most books. He will also win the Cy Young in the AL I.
Speaker 1: Love it plus eleven hundred. It's a better bet. I mean it just is. Look any Atani. BET's very dangerous this year because if he gets traded to the NL, which brings me to my prediction that Jojo Tani does get traded to the NL, and he gets traded to a team that has all the pieces to make that move, one of the best prospect pipelines in baseball and the biggest need for another pitcher and the biggest need for a left handed bet. It's my horrible tear will no good New York Mets that break my heart every year, that make me a miserable human being to begin with. But I think Otani is going to be coming to Queen's and I can't wait for it. Like if that happens, Welsh, I don't even know, I don't even know what the feelings, all the feelings that would be going on at one time for me, it would be a lot. It would be a lot to take. Can like everybody should be rooting for that to happen, even if they hate the Mets, just to watch what happens for me on the show. The day that happens, we will go a lot. If I will, I will get on this channel live with you if that happens, and it will be probably the greatest YouTube television of all time.
Speaker 2: It's right around It's right around too. It's right around Dicey Joe time that trade deadline. If it happens right at the deadlines, right around where Joe's starting to mosey on over to the other channel, maybe we're going to get Joe to be able to stick around a little bit longer too. If Otani is a you know what, this one's gross.
Speaker 1: That might get every day talking about Otani just to piss off doctor Glenn would be worth it. Let's get to the last ones here, uh, last one for me. Julio Rodriguez forty fourseason. That's right, I said it, forty forty. I think it's well with his grasp this other one's here too. There is another one of our new friends here, lamer Boy extra Bowl prediction. Wes Neski beats out Carolyn Walker for NL Rookie of the Year. I'm here for that. That's fun. But Julio to me, Julio's MVP. I already said it. Julio was my one one this year. Going into things Welsh, who what is your last Bowl prediction that you have?
Speaker 2: Well, I just want everyone to know I've been in some other places. My main bold prediction this season is that Corbyn Carroll leads the league in stolen bases and that you can get fifteen to one on any books right now. And I made the bet. Yeah, I mean even putting why not even just put my years? What am I doing but to give you a different one? And I think I gave this last year and I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm gonna pick a much better player for it, So not just to give the Carrol one. Let's not even mention the player that I said this year, I'm gonna go with Jordan Alvarez with the Astros will lead the league in home runs. And that is a bet you can also make and I think there's some pretty good odds on that as well, maybe like eight to one or something. So give me Jordan Alvarez to lead the league in homers.
Speaker 1: Got some I've got a lot of new people here, a lot of new faces, like ladies. And here's a Tim Sawyer. Here's a great prediction, Brendan Fraser will come out of retirement and pitch for the Yankees. And well, favorite film, The Scout The Worst. See that's how you know people are listening to the show because they throw out little tidbits like that. And I gotta say, guys, gallus, it's fun to be back here. This is fun. And look, we are a baseball show, all encompassing fantasy. We're gonna do prize picks. This year is going to be really fun. Again. If you haven't already sign up today used that promo code leading off one word Fantasy Pros again prize pick. You can download the app. It's super fun and we're gonna be talking. It's all the same, whether it be projections, whether it be fantasy stuff. All this kind of ties in. We're trying to be successful in our fantasy leagues. We're trying to make money off baseball as well, and we've done a really good job of that here on the show last couple of years. If you were with us two years ago, you made money at Bryce Harper thirty to one of that clip, it's one of my favorite clips that we rerun all the time. If you were with us last year, you won justin Verlander money twenty five to one. So we're here to help you and maybe some of those you know fantasy League, you get injuries, things go wrong, there's ways to still entertain yourself in the baseball universe. We hope you're part of the entertainment here along with us, because we love when you join us live. We just peaked over two hundred people watching live right now. Also for not even a baseball game to be had today.
Speaker 2: Mayor just put this in one of the big things we're gonna do as well. And why you guys should sign up for all the premium stuff and get in the discord is because the home run Call contest is going down and it's coming down tomorrow and we might even have some prize information that I was working on that might help out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I was just working on some personalized merch from some.
Speaker 2: Now we'll see how it goes. It's gonna get prizes. You guys are gonna get prizes in the home run. Who won the contest last year? I completely I.
Speaker 1: Don't know mayor tell us who did win the contest last year, But look, some people were pissed off because they didn't get in it from the beginning. So get in it from the beginning. Fantas dot com slast chat, join the discord. It's free to join the discord again. Fantasypros dot com slash Chat. I'll put it on my Twitter too at some point today. If you don't know what it is, and just join the home Run called channel and make your home run calls. It's fun. Every month we're giving away twenty five dollars gift card as well. Did I mean Wonky didn't win? Did she? I hope not, because that would EsCl.
Speaker 2: Elsco oneil. The winners of the home run contest will get a game used Tiara. I don't know if I can autograph this, but it'll be a game used tr that I just threw on the ground that we were sting.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow we will be back twelve thirty previewing Opening day. We want you to be a part of it again, leading off as a daily show for all your new subscribers here. If you haven't already clicked subscribe, make sure you comment below so you can win a premium upgrade, and of course download the My Playbook app as well to help manage all your leagues. Remember, if you've got leagues different places, you could set all your linus at one spot. Just for that feature alone, My playbook is worth it. You can set all of your lineups and all your leagues just in My Playbook app. You don't like go from app to apple just just you don't have a time for that. Well, certainly doesn't. He's got all those hair products to take care of.
Speaker 2: How did my hair be? I didn't. I'm doing my hair this time. You remember last year? Like shaved my head once?
Speaker 1: Highest my hair?
Speaker 2: I just like, look, I'm just trying to make it high and tight and it's kind of thinning in here. Good lord, Let's make baseball the talk of the chat tomorrow, not my hair.
Speaker 1: There you go, I'm gonna win. Walkee says it best here. Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, base of so Join us live tomorrow, Join us Live every day Monday through Friday for leading off. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you tomorrow. Kids, Opening Day, let's get after it.