Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today.
Speaker 3: Alexis Christophers, I'm going to start with Playboy having a really nice morning, up thirty percent. We've got Playboy beating on the top and bottom lines. Swung to a profit last quarter, and it broke it down for a few reasons. Why it bought this Australian luxury lingerie brand. It's called Honey Burdette. I was unfamiliar, but apparently it's doing well sales growth of nine percent in the fourth quarter. Also, the brand's loyalty program has now reached eighty thousand members. Since launching in the fall, it delivered revenue growth, also streamlining its balance sheet. Wall Street likes to hear that it's slashing its debt thanks to a partnership with Utch TG Brands. It's going to use that partnership to pay down about fifty two million dollars in debt, and it's also going to license some of its Playboy items to this Chinese licensing business.
Speaker 1: PLB hy yep.
Speaker 4: P lb Y is the ticker something.
Speaker 1: That's gone from fifty to two. I guess it's up right.
Speaker 3: It's up thirteen percent today, down about six percent year to date.
Speaker 5: I used to bank this company back in the day. Shooting Christy Heffner was she was a yeah, she's They tried to reinvent this company. I'm gonna say thirty or forty in the last thirty forty years.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable. There's that brand value, right, and they.
Speaker 5: Just kind of figure out a way they can't monetize it.
Speaker 4: It's not a lot of trying. They're trying and looking at revenue growth.
Speaker 1: Why, Paul, seriously, why are they public?
Speaker 4: That's a great question. It is a great for a long time.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we had a senior loan out to Deminos every quarter was sweating it together.
Speaker 4: Engineer. Yeah, yeah, maybe they're listening. Maybe they'll find.
Speaker 1: It on the an R on the cell size screen. Thank you. James Heeni at Jeffries and George Kelly at Roth Capital Markets. Three people follow them total. It's just brutal.
Speaker 4: Next Lulu Lemon, something more well dressed than.
Speaker 3: Part Actually I don't because I'm talking about Lulu Lemon, famous for their sea through pants, which they didn't mean to be see through. Yeah, exactly. We like to theme art our stock movers whenever possible. So the stock's not doing much, up about six tens of a percent here pre market, but out with earnings after the bell, you're to date Lulu Lemon is down twenty three percent. Really, the results are going to take a backseat to the main issue, which is leadership. They want an update on their search for a new CEO. Elliott Investment Management has also built up a stake, so they've got activist investor Pressure founder Chip Wilson also fighting to replace the board. So the new CEO is gonna definitely have his his or her hands full here. They need to correct problems ranging from merchandise like those see through pants that fiasco, to pricing strategy in China. So we need to hear from Lululemon in terms of succession, and that's what we're going to be listening for after the bell.
Speaker 5: Lope to see. You know, investors that I respect zero point seventy two just bought a million shares last quarter, so they see something's going on.
Speaker 4: There's there's hope out there.
Speaker 3: Next all right, Uber up three percent, and you know, I look, it hasn't done much of anything in the past year, only up about two and a half percent. But the company's going to deepen its ties with Nvidia. It's going to launch a global fleet of autonomous cars that run entirely on in Vidia software. It's going to happen in the first half of next year. Initially they're going to launch her in La and San Francisco. They want to reach twenty eight cities by twenty twenty eight. And you know what, it's a competitor. Lift reached a similar deal with in Video. So really, I think the story here is Nvidia continues to you know, charge these robotaxis.
Speaker 5: I did take my first robotaxi in Santa Clara.
Speaker 4: How didn't you do what?
Speaker 5: It was awesome? No driver, and my my son made me do it, and my son made me do it. We did, but it was.
Speaker 1: Like smooth roads. It wasn't like fifty ninth Street. No.
Speaker 5: No, it's out in beautiful Santa Clair. And we went to uh, you know, Oka, to the in and.
Speaker 4: Out Burger in back.
Speaker 2: This stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street, and for the latest market moving headlines.
Speaker 4: Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live.
Speaker 2: Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business App.