Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all, it's your girl a j holiday. What's up?
Speaker 2: Tam Bam, y'all is tammam. I love y'all so so, so so very much.
Speaker 1: Damn slam.
Speaker 2: Let you do AJ You look very tan do I?
Speaker 1: THISI line? Okay? I went to put a reco this weekend, a little last minute little tings, y'all. I fasted up to my trip to I fasted from last week's Sunday to Thursday, okay, before the tripe that is a line. One thing y'all could count on is that I'm a beating me every day. It ain't no different. It's no different, It's no different. The energy gonna always be the same.
Speaker 2: A eating fish is nicer than.
Speaker 1: I really ain't too much goddamn seafood this weekend too, man. I really want to try not to even eat seafood no more. For real.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't know How'm gonna do that being a fish had at all, but I'm gonna figure it out. But I had a great time in Puerto Rico, very very very great time. And what I realized, you know, fasting and going out there feeling really really uh euphoric mentally, I can have everything I fucking want. Pod Okay, you know, the feeling gets the blissing, right. So like when people be manifesting, you know, they say, you gotta say the words and all that, but you gotta feel like you that bitch bitch out there with a bikini on a backfat not giving a ship bitch.
Speaker 2: It all starts in the mind first.
Speaker 1: Yep, And you just gotta you gotta really feel anything you really want, you gotta feel like that's what you deserve. So that's just how I'm stepping going forward, right, Not that I haven't in the past, but what I realize is maybe just maybe even though I always knew what I deserved, I just wouldn't put wasn't putting it on the forefront.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, your consciousness.
Speaker 1: Or just just just allowing things that I don't fucking deserve out of other people for fucking what it is my way or the highway going forward, because my highway is good, right, I'm devil shitting on you. So you don't got to worry about that over here. I just want reciprocity, and I think that's what most good people want in this life. And you can have it. You can get all the things. So yeah, I had a great time, met some nice people. It's some really good food. And you know, Puerto Rico just is just Miami a little bit. You know what I'm saying, It's just a quick glow flight. I've never been shipped for the weekend for real is Puerto Ricans. Matter of fact, the city of San Juan is overrated, right, so we you gotta kind of like drive out to go to the other beaches and like the raw more blow it out, more rural rural areas, horseback ride and all that. Ship Like, there's other parts of Puerto Rico other than San Juan. So if you do go explore, I think next time I go, I don't even want to stay in San Juan again.
Speaker 2: No, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's a quick it's a quick trip. Maybe maybe not. I'm going to Barbatos next, bitch. I keep saying that, but that's my next trip soon.
Speaker 2: Your weekend was much more eventful than mine. All I did was, you know, it was a holiday weekend, everybody was partying, so everybody wanted to hear it done. So I was busy working Friday and Saturday, and then I just had some late night gym sessions, like I went Friday night. I went to the gym at Life, like eleven forty at night, and I was in there till like one in the morning. And it was this nigga in there, and he was like, he looked like mister t I swear to god, he looked like mister t Son. And he had a big asshole in the back of his pants and he have on no draws.
Speaker 1: Them niggas definitely be free balling in the gym okay.
Speaker 2: Looking waist and his ass sweaty ass. I could see his ass out the bag. I was like scared.
Speaker 1: He might have had a thong on.
Speaker 2: He might have had on the thong, but I know I see his black ass hagging out the back of his pants with a big hole, like I know, you know that hole is in your ass.
Speaker 1: Why you ain't say something to him? You gotta look out for the brothers.
Speaker 2: He got a big ass hole on his ass. Don't give a buck. I minded my business.
Speaker 1: How the hell can you work out that late ass still go to sleep. I can't might like adrenaline and be running.
Speaker 2: I was tired. After I came back, I showered and I was lights out. That's the latest I've ever gone. But I was just bored and I didn't And the reason I ain't go party is because I was like, I got work tomorrow, so I don't want to get up. I don't want to party, but I'm also not ready to go to bed, so let me just get a burning And that was it. Went to the gym. Saturday, I went to a cookout. Went to a cookout. It was a family function, so it was like Grandma and them. It wasn't like it wasn't no lit cookout. It was a very family oriented cookout. And then uh, and it was in a very rich community. And we got on her All of them have like the little go not the go carts, the golf carts, like it seemed like that's just a pre requisite for this neighborhood. So we had our little drinks and we didne went out on the golf cart and we went to like the golf club in her community, and there was like a firework show, and I was just like a hig neighbor all the whites because it was no the whites. Yeah, it was always and then that was him. That was my weekend. Pretty much. Let's get in the same let's do it.
Speaker 1: We got going on, y' Also, did he get the standing ovation from his fellow inmates. I don't know if you guys heard, but uh, and we didn't touch on this last week because I think the news kind of came out after. Yeah, we had already did our episode. So Sean Diddy Coombs got a standing ovation from fellow inmate inmates when the music Mogul returned to jail after being acquitted of sex trafficking and racketeering in his federal trial in New York, providing that his lawyer says might have been the best thing he could have he could do for incos story of black men in America. So you know, people don't really beat the feds for real. And though he didn't get all the charges dropped because he definitely was convicted of He's found guilty of transportation to engage in prostitution, but was acquitted on the most serious charges, which carried potential life in prison. Now I've been saying from the beginning that since the trial started, Diddy was gonna get off because this literally, like the prosecution, their whole shit was based off of, like, how y'all going to prove a Rico charge? The defense was like, this is a lifestyle that all these adults were partaken in, so how can we charge this one man, you know, with a Rico I think that Cassie probably probably I never understood how Cassie got how much you have a twenty thirty million dollars out of him and then still end up testifying in a criminal case where I would think that she is probably a co defendant, you know what I'm saying. So she probably cooperated with the with the US government against Ditty obviously, right, And that's now why she she's writing letters to the I mean, to the judge, because she doesn't want him to get out. So Diddy could still possibly get time. So he has time served. He got ten months time serve, that's all. That's how long he's been in prison to this point. But they haven't done any sentencing or anything like that on the few charges he was actually charged with the biggest things out right, they couldn't prove Rico in racketeering, which was always some bullshit as far as I'm concerned. I think the first thing they did was tear Diddy's camera room up at his house because there's a lot of people in there, probably more powerful than him, right that he could shed some light on their fucking lifestyles. And I think that's.
Speaker 2: What I was waiting for to come out. We never got much of that. We heard a few names dropped, but it wasn't much.
Speaker 1: Who was quiet, you know, because a lot of people be trying to talk shit about Lebron.
Speaker 2: It was real quiet, you know. So I don't know, No, I mean, I can appreciate a black man beating the system, which is rare, you know, But we did watch him beat that girl and drag her down the hallway. So it wasn't like a huge victory for me, you know. It was a victory for black men against the fears, I guess, But I mean, I still I ain't forgot ring that little woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even if she was a willing participant, we saw her like really physically trying to leave and you restrained her, stumped her out. We saw that shit. Okay, So we if we saw that you did that in a public hotel, hallway. God knows what you've done. Like, I know, there was another situation where he like came to her homegirl's house and dragged her up out of there too, you know what I'm saying. Maybe it was her home where her friend was staying at her something, but he came and did the same thing essentially like she at some point she couldn't just leave, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So even we also see all members of day twenty six crime, we still don't know what the fuck camp to do, but.
Speaker 1: Yoe, whatever it was, and not to mention all the people, all these male prostitutes now trying to sue Cassie for STDs. So I saw an abortion somewhere, like she had an abortion with something like dog. You were literally like an object that Diddy thought he owned.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, she thought.
Speaker 1: And in her in her defense, right, this is her defense, she thought that they were in a relationship and this was some lifestyleship. But I guess at some point she realized that Diddy didn't really love her. You know what I'm saying, it's just your your thing and your help feeding this thing in me, right, this super freak. She thought they were engaging in this stuff together. I guess. I remember reading a transcript from her testimony saying that, you know, I guess it started to be like when they were done, he would just leave like it's no, like there's no other reason. I know, it's no Like would you want him to cuddle with you after he just watch you get smashed by another nigga? I'm confused, crazy random ass dicks.
Speaker 2: It was a man I saw on I think it was on Gossip in the City, and he was saying that how he was suing Cassie and he looked.
Speaker 1: Dark skinned guy with a lot of teeth in his mouth.
Speaker 2: His mouth, girl, Oh my.
Speaker 1: Chat chat chat.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wonder how mister Fine feels watching all this, you know what I'm saying. But them others be into this type of shit. They're a little bit more forgiving. You know, they'd be doing wife swapping all type of ship. So it might be right up his alleys, Like, I don't know, something about it might turn them on that all these men. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I hope so because if it don't.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Diddy, I don't know, hopefully Diddy comes out and he can maybe. I don't know. I always I never thought Diddy was a good person.
Speaker 2: Okay, well he's gonna have to come out and do something really great for humanity after this, you know. That's that's what he should do, is just do like something really huge for humanity.
Speaker 1: You know, like what like you don't want a fucking pageant. I would just.
Speaker 2: So in world hunger, my nigga.
Speaker 1: Girl ain't gonna never be enough. It's never gonna be a fucking enough of these niggas. So the best Diddy he could do is just I don't know, maybe he need to go do some yoga. Maybe he should become a monk goddamn self.
Speaker 2: Start over house for former prostitutes or something like that where they could come in live for free and get like on their feet and get like therapy and something like that, like create a housing environment for people who are broken in that way. I mean, that would be life helpful.
Speaker 1: I would like to see more and more organizations that help men, that help abusers right before they even get there. Maybe you know what I'm saying, Like maybe it needs to be because I wanted this guy know here. He has an organization it does a multiple multiple things, but he like helps people who abuse people like help them get help to where they're not violating people. And so it needs to be maybe maybe more people need to invest in those type of organizations I don't know, you know, to try to try to proactively, you know, stop people.
Speaker 2: Right before it starts.
Speaker 1: Oh remember that movie Minority Report. Have you ever watched that? Y'all? Go watch Minority Report? Because I feel like this is what this is where we're heading now right now, right So it's like them predicting somebody committing a crime and stopping them before they actually do it. Like they already know your thoughts. You know, we're putting all this shit into these AI based platforms, so they already know like who you already know your mental So like say, for instance, this man gets home from work and he's like, I'm gonna kill my wife when I get home. The police is already there when you get home, and you're going to jail for having a thought about killing that bitch and you was really about to do it. So yeah, Minority Report, that's a good movie. I think it came out in like two thousand and nine. Anyway, what else we got going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the city Boys are up them? So oh yeah, a wild story straight out of Netflix, Out of a Netflix docky series just popped off. A man reportedly managed to juggle two wives, three fiances, fifteen girlfriends and apartridge in the Pear Tree Bitch, and none of them knew about each other. How the fuck that is? So many women?
Speaker 1: All right, and that just pers men like headaches. Huh, that just proves that men love headaches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because how are you? That's too many? That's too fast, Hold on love, that's too fast. All right. So, according to reports, the man, whose identity hasn't been released yet for legal reasons, was living in multi city, multi love life, carefully crafting different names, job stories, and even separate social media lives to keep each relationship isolated. Some women thought he was a traveling businessman, some thought he worked night shift, and others were told he was a military.
Speaker 1: Contractor from them for a year or two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the deception was so elaborate that he apparently had different phones, rented apartments under aliases, and had a rotating schedule for visits and trips. All right. So it all came crashing down when two of the women accidentally connected through a mut mutual friends post. Did some investigating and discovered they were dating the same man. From there it snowball. More women came forward, some realizing they were engaged while others were in exclusive relationships. Now the man is facing potential fraud charges, and all his romantic chaos is being pieced together like a true crime web. The wildest part, some of the women are allegedly considering forming a support group to warn or others about men like him. The internet is calling him the than notes of cheating.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know how I feel about like people finessing or like I just if you can be finessed, it probably should happen. In how the fuck? Why am I homegirls? She said? Her ex said he had a gym and Charlotte, all the things, like all these things he lied about. You cannot tell me that, nigga, because when are we going to the gym and Charlotte? Right? When are we going? Like? I feel like they know who they can do these things too. Right? They probably sat and talked to these women. He probably sat and talked to these women for a long time or maybe even in a DM setting, like he got to know them and he knew he could finesse him like this, because bitch, you cannot get over on me like that. I'm too nosy.
Speaker 2: He're just too good of a liar, Like they believe their own last this man probably believed when he was with this woman, this is who he was.
Speaker 1: So he got a split personality. So maybe he has an insanity case.
Speaker 2: Possibly you better get his lawyer to say he got split.
Speaker 1: Split this was multiple personality disorder, like he was just a whole nother person. All these people like why do you I never understood like people who who tell like traceable lies, And I guess it wasn't traceable because I wonder how long, Like how long is the longest relationship? And who's he actually married to? I don't have to watch this to come out is crazy. That's the type of shit I'd be interested in for real, Like I'd be wanting to understand people with psychology when they do shit like look get in your brain.
Speaker 2: You gotta love dick for that.
Speaker 1: Many people like carry had probably even got no Dick. That's the thing, Like they're just be in love with the idea of people like he probably just was feeding them an idea.
Speaker 2: He must have been real funny too. He gotta be good with the jokes. Fifteen weeks, three fans in two US. That's cool, that's insanity.
Speaker 1: Shame you can't keep up with that many He got kids, funny and you have kids, children.
Speaker 2: But I can't wait for this to come out, y'all.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, all right, y'all. So multiple blog outlets black okay have been reporting on Jonathan uh dupatin the dupetin Dupain. I think that sea pronounces his last name, but anyway, he's the voice behind a popular rich and Unemployed podcast. Okay, So, according to reports, the FBI allegedly rated his residence in connection to an alleged ten million dollar fraud investigation that has reportedly been quietly unfolded for years. The Feds allegedly claim they've been tracking him for a while, monitoring transactions, bank accounts, and even content excuse me an even content from his podcast. Let me stop saying certain shit on he Okay. While fans are still in disbelief, critics say the flashy lifestyle was a red flag from the start. Many are asking was it really motivation or manipulation all along?
Speaker 2: Well, he said he was rich and unemployed, So like.
Speaker 1: How niggas show us? Now I know he had like actual guest on this show that were scammers. Okay, I came across plenty clips when niggas talking about CPNS and all these little like grade line gray area little business things, you know what I'm saying, Like, I can't stand. I watched Black people would shot the fuck up about things sometimes, like why are y'all on a major platform talking about these things that white folks have been doing forever? Right, and we finally figure out the game, even a little smidget, they gonna change the rules every time the minute we get onto some shit, y'all, niggas gotta go on a whole platform. Have y'all not even doing oops, have y'all not even doing any things? Y'all just talking about it now and selling information right scamming the next black person. This is why I don't like y'all fucking scammers, cause y'all be scamming motherfuckers that's in proximity to you other black people. This nigga was unknowingly a federal informant, because I'm pretty sure if they're using his content from the podcast, I don't know if he gonna have the same defense like Young Thug with the rap songs and shit but if they're using that content, he's definitely had has had some criminals on that podcast.
Speaker 2: I liked him though, so I hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope head.
Speaker 2: Because the last time we saw him on last year at the Podcast Festival, he just had a baby, so you know, I hate that for him. Listen, I'm not a huge fan of scammers just because they used to piss me off in the club because they used to be like looking down on regular everyday working people, you know, like y'all hand affoord this y'all can And even though I'm also benefiting from the fruits of their labor in this section shit, I still was like, stop acting like he's better than the people who were actually worked for their money. You're a thief essentially, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't like thieves, you know what I'm saying. And half the niggas never have cash. All they have is cards. They're saying he did like unemployment scams, so I'm thinking, like PPP, you know, like the the COVID shit probably is what he got caught up for. Somebody saw somebody commented and said that this nigga, this nigga scammed the government and then literally opened up a part scam the government to open up a podcast Unemployed Richard Unemployed or whatever the name of his show is. But yeah, I don't like the scammers because you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: So maybe you can have some type of defense.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. You gotta when somebody like you ever got your identity stolen before?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I've had like people like use my ship and then I have to like cut it off with like to actually get your identity stolen.
Speaker 2: No, no, like like not like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you really got to prove it wasn't you, So you've got approve it account.
Speaker 2: I had an email on there that I don't know who the fuck that is, and I wasn't able to change it, so I just closed it down the pay per account because what is there? Who is this?
Speaker 1: You know what? I do think? I think some of these companies, the corporation itself, like a PayPal, be trying to scam the users. I swear to god. Coinbase write the app where you buy your when you go trade crypto and stuff. They tried to scam me, but I look for these type of things, right. They literally put an email address to they put the email address there. I didn't write like verify, send then email to Verify, and they had like an extra letter in my email address, And when I clicked out of it right and went back into it, my correct email address was there. I didn't change anything, So had I had submit right, whatever verification code would have went to that other email address. And this is on their app. This is not on the web based nothing. This is on coinbase. So I feel PayPal probably was trying to scam your ass and just then just make it look like a scammer took your account over.
Speaker 2: To your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm scamming the corporations. Don't be scamming people. And lead them my fucking federal government alone. Okay, if y'all gonna do some ship, lead them, lead them people money alone. Okay, pay it back, nigga. Something You not made a couple of YouTube checks. Nigga, you should have been making some minimum payments at least. Now you're fucking now you This is why people need to say the fucking Internet, Okay, everybody is not balling on the Internet in real life. It's a lot of people for nessing, right, So don't.
Speaker 2: Be Atlanta Atlanta niggas like listen I love y'all Atlanta. I love y'all Atlanta listeners. You're gonna come to a show for y'all real.
Speaker 1: Soon, and don't be using no goddamn fake debit cards buying no tickets, ticket charging back.
Speaker 2: You will be in a high rise apartment, all of them, but it'll be seven of them living in a two bedroom so they can stay in the All right, what are y'all doing? Like this don't make sense.
Speaker 1: It doesn't renting cars, no car, just renting cars paying astronomical Like you could have three cars for the price you're paying for this one rental to look like you got money, which is what our priorities. Fucked up. It's just fucked up.
Speaker 2: I like recently when I was in New York and I went to this event and there was this fine guy that I met. He was really nice or whatever, but he had on a big ass fake chain, A big ass fake chain. Why you got that. I'm gonna take that off. That's gonna make your neck green. You don't need no chain. You look good, you're handsome, you're a handsome man.
Speaker 1: But he's probably insecure, it's right, so they put the chain on to make themselves feel secure. It's some niggas who can't lead a house without that.
Speaker 2: Chain listening, a big ass fake.
Speaker 1: Chain, like I know, you know, I know that ain't real.
Speaker 2: Boy. That ship flipped over and that metal was so rusty on the back.
Speaker 1: Boy, Now you could visually see that it wasn't real.
Speaker 2: That's on the backside, Like the front still is glistening a little bit, but that when it flipped and you've seen all that rest on the back.
Speaker 1: You go, that's sad.
Speaker 2: Time to go back and get a new one, baby or something. I don't know. That looks bad.
Speaker 1: That's like a bad bitch with some chewed up heels on like like a mouse and chewing on the bottom. Only only women can see it. Niggas be like, that's a bad betch or ass fat whole time we looking at that heel. Bit. I know what your kitchen looked like because of that heel, I know what your microwaves looked like. But your bathroom is filthy because of that heel. I'm judging you the scrape fat ass though, fad ass. What the fuck we talk about this week? Man? Stop talking about these people.
Speaker 2: We're talking about having some discipline.
Speaker 1: What's that do I want that I want. I've been having some discipline, bitch.
Speaker 2: Listen, they don't know what it is. Well, when we come back, we're gonna explain exactly what discipline is. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? Okay, So this week we are talking about discipline and what is discipline. So some may think that it's like for men to have discipline over there, dick, and it is right, but also for women having discipline not to get on the dick. Right, We're trying to transfer that sexual energy into something else, right, some bitch, I don't know, write a movie, write a book, paint something, do something a little bit more meaningful, join the gym that part. Have you ever actually abstained from having sex, like for a long period of time, like intentionally though, because that's what Dick's a plant about. It's about intentionally.
Speaker 2: There are some.
Speaker 1: Bitches out here who can't get no dick. But if I mean intentionally abstaining from sex for a goal, yes I have.
Speaker 2: I recently did that. So last year got my heart broken, and then I got my foot broken, and then like the rest of the year, and then up until recently, I just was abstaining completely, like not wanting to participate in any type of physical intimacy whatsoever, you know, And not because I hate Dick or anything, because I love men. I don't know if I love Dick. I love men and it's a part of them.
Speaker 1: But masculinity, I'm definitely in love with masculine.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like ubstaining was the best choice for that time. Well, one who, I ain't trying to fuck on crutch, you know what I'm saying, Like I had one foot for a couple of months, and they'll still hit you. They would still hit you, right, But I wasn't trying to do that. And then I just wasn't given. I was just I just had to do some internal work and that did not include somebody else sex, you know, So that really I was practicing, definitely practicing some discipline.
Speaker 1: You know. Uh. On an earlier episode, we talked about, you know how hoeing doesn't heal. This is when I was early one, so exactly, and we even got into like a little thing with a sister.
Speaker 2: Podcast wasn't no, it wasn't horror decisions.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, because they are younger than us, right, and you know, I can even see the difference now in Mandy and how she talked some of the shows I've seen and how they talk because hoeing doesn't heal like you could. You can be as sexually free as you want to be. Child, go ahead and do what the fuck you want to do if that make you happy. But usually you know, deep down the side, there is a reason why you're right. It's not just because you do. You really like sex that much. And I know there are sex workers. Like that's the only time I understand it. You know, because we talked about the difference between being a slut and a hole. I respect holes. Oh no, the sluts is like you want sex that bad, you don't even want nothing, Yes, because there is a profession, like they're getting paid. Like holes are necessary. Holes are absolutely necessary. What do you mean it's good for the ecosystem?
Speaker 2: How you know?
Speaker 1: I don't want to upset wives, but holes we saving marriages sometimes, you know you know what I'm saying, Like you just get a little double dab on the side. You could pay somebody to shut the fuck up, and you go back home and be happy and do all the husband shit for your for your wife.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I respect holes. It's the sluts, I'd be like, girls, so you like sex that much, you're not doing it for a financial gain, like you just really just want to have sex with all these people. That's when I don't understand it. I'll never understand the psychology of just popping pussy for free.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I respect any of it, but girl, I get it if that's how you're doing it, if you're doing it to earn money and it's for a living, I mean, I guess I don't respect it necessarily.
Speaker 1: I respect it, yeah, but it doesn't heal. Right, So if you are in a deep dark place and you're trying to find some mental stability, some clarity, like Dick will knock clarity out the window, like you will be digmatized. Right, So at some point, I guess most women, right, you'll get to a point to where you don't, you know, you start realizing like man and not some all women, because some women they probably only had one part in their whole lives. I'm not one of those women, right, tell me, definitely is not one of those When wits hey hey, hey from a mixed company, you run it out, Okay, So I mean you get to a point like, man, what do you really having sex for it? Because when when was it? When was how old were you when you had your first orgasm? You think, like a real one from intercourse with a man.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was well into my twenties, like late twenties, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, like we probably was definitely off the vibrators. Okay, but I'm saying, like from a man with warm skin and a snicker, like I probably was thirty, you know what I'm saying. So it's almost like you fucking all that time for what, right? For what? You're not even you're not even feeling the thing that you're not even reaching your climax. Really, I might, you might feel a little tiny bit, but that shit is way more intense when you are actually just even having sex with intention.
Speaker 2: So I just want to put I want to read to them what this definition of discipline is. So it says, for women, discipline represents a powerful reclaiming of choice, energy, and intention when it comes to sex, relationships, and self worth.
Speaker 1: Right, that's beautiful, But some people will say that just because I'm having sex with all these people, that doesn't mean I don't value myself. I have a conversation with one of my siblings all the time, and I told her, like, if your esteem was you know, healthier, you wouldn't let all these people have access to you. You'd feel too good about yourself to even be dealing with the type of people you'd be fucking with. And she let me know just recently that even if she were to get a couple ms today or tomorrow, like, she's going to take some of them dicks with her. And I'm like, you like sex that much, right, you really like that?
Speaker 2: But maybe some people do. I mean, I'm not one because I like to have a connection, you know, in order to have sex with somebody don't come easy, no pun intended.
Speaker 1: So yes, it's a conscious decision to be intentional about who you are sharing your body with, right, And if you are trying to level up in life, I really feel like the the first thing you gotta do, Like if you are let's just for example, if you are a single woman, right, single women be having sex just because you're single? To me, you ain't fucking okay. So if you are a single woman who is sexually active, try and refocusing that that energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just gotta have.
Speaker 1: Something, you know, like exermon, you gotta have some dick sermon, and like if you decided to sleep with somebody, don't just do it all will and nearly because you having a good time, because.
Speaker 2: You know what, Also, you are like.
Speaker 1: Absorbing energy and so that's another part we're definitely gonna get into because that's like the most important part. So when you are searching for mental clarity, you can't really get it when you have engaged with all these other energy. You know what I'm saying, y'all got to do some Yoni cleanses and some spiritual baths during the next full moon. I've sent a couple of women on Instagram like my little spiritual bath recipe or y'all could come and actually.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's a cleanse? Tell the people what a clean So so they.
Speaker 1: Have like you can do like the little steam So a lot of the estheticians and stuff like that. Now they have like the little toilet you sit on, and they got all little PRBs. Yeah, like like a netty pot for the kucci. They got all these herbs and all these different things. But you know those things could possibly physically, it could be doing something physically. But the thing is, and.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that, dude, I'm just like a little berries down it is. But mentally, the way.
Speaker 1: You release right these energies is through the mind. So if even if you're doing this thing and you think that it's it's going to work, it's going to help, right, So it may not be physically doing something to the kucci. So if you smell some shit down there, go try dogs around fuer us to putting them repositories out there, trying to clear energies. No, you got an STD a sexually transmitted demon and disease probably, okay, you do both. You do you only cleanse and you need to go to the damn doc. But go to the doctor first and foremost. So I think a lot of people if you are wanting, like I said, if you were trying, if you're trying to level up, I think the first thing you should do is just start fastening from certain things, and fasting from people absolutely sometimes is the best thing for you.
Speaker 2: And I think changing your diet too, like fasting in that way like you know, doing like a what is it twelve sixteen or something like that where you.
Speaker 1: Oh, like intermittent like interimatet and fast. Yeah, innimate and faster changing your diet.
Speaker 2: Exercise. Listen, even while I was ubstaining from sex, I incorporated exercise into my life and that shit brought me so much joy out of the art. So when you exercise, your body releases endorphins and doorphins. Yeah, and it just really changed my mood all the time. And now it's just like an intergral part of my life. Like I feel like I gotta go to the gym because I want that like that dopamine, you know, so try that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I guess people shouldn't look at it as if like they're depriving themselves of sex. So that's what I'm saying. You have to when you when you're practicing discipline, it really has nothing.
Speaker 2: To do with punished it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it don't have nothing. It doesn't really have anything to do with anybody else. It's about about you, right, So that could possibly be one piece of it, but it's really about you and right so especially when you're trying to manifest, like if you are not having sex and manifesting at the same time, you having sex for no reason either.
Speaker 2: Bit ch.
Speaker 1: I'll be saying stuff while I'm having sex all type of magic.
Speaker 2: What should be saying?
Speaker 1: I try to you are supposed to like that's what the whole tantra shit, and you know that's the episode I also want to do. I want to have like a Tantra coach on. Right. So the female orgasm is like a mystery, right, and we do misuse it because you could use it to change the world we collectively. Okay, so orgy, but come with intention, right, not just for sexual gratitude, yeah, pleasure? Right if we actually use the orgasm like it's meant to be used, Like the Egyptians knew what they were doing with that shit. They probably made the pyramids off of an orgasm, and I should just start moving together.
Speaker 2: Built to pyramids, everybody, Rubuchi at the same time, we're gonna build a pyramids.
Speaker 1: What happens when you letting men like these men they just started a war with Iran like they the male orgasm. I mean they come and they still go do stupid shit.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I think you know, as I love men, But do you think we would be warring the way we wore on earth if men didn't exist?
Speaker 1: No? You know, And that's why I think a lot of men are. You know, that's a whole other episode, but I'll get into it right for two seconds. That's why there's like a struggle with the masculine and feminine right now, right because there was a time and I really don't don't think that the feminine isn't in play. Femininity.
Speaker 2: I believe the.
Speaker 1: I believe it is right, But I think also women have started to acquiesce to men and what they want, and we've lost our place, right, We've forgotten who we are because they the book says that the man is the leader, right, but they are destroying everything. They're destroying the earth. Literally, man is destroying the earth, not women. You know what I'm saying. We give life, we don't take life. So if women were in charge, the reason why they say we can't be in charge is because we're not logical. Do you think firing a fucking missile on a whole bunch of innocent people is logical? It's not. That shit is hallademonic and there's no there's no h there's no soul or spirit involved with that type of shit. So women are definitely definitely connected to source a little bit more.
Speaker 2: And then you know, women even in the music. Don't you feel like the women in music are like trying to be like men. They sound like men, the things they talking about, the beast.
Speaker 1: They have acquiesced to the suggestions of men instead of standing in that feminine power.
Speaker 2: Don't win when you try to be a man. I'm sorry, no shade to anybody, Like I'm not talking about like transgender transitioning or anything like that.
Speaker 1: That's the man that is patriarchy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but what I'm talking about is like the women who are like talking about like just being horrorsh and like I switch niggas every day and then nigga trying to get me pregnant, trying.
Speaker 1: To trap me and the playing B songs like that's something to be proud of.
Speaker 2: Yeah that shit is that shit you sent me was disgusting. Yeah, it's it's scary. But then I also was thinking that, so I was. I posted a picture of my I did. I finished seventy five hard y'all, So I posted a picture and I put some music in the background. It was some old shit that I listened to as a young girl, and it was never scared by Bone Crusher. And then after I played it, I liked it, and then I went back and listened to the lyrics. I'm outside of the club and you think I'm a punk, So I'm gonna go to my Chevy and open the trunk because I ain't never scared because I'm about to kill somebody. This is what we grew up and now we're raising children, and now the music is just even much more worse.
Speaker 1: So it just took a little bit more time. So we didn't understand as teenagers when our parents was like turn that rap crap off of when there was legislation being pasted or being challenged like by NWA in the courts, because they say it's a freedom of speech. But look where that freedom of speech has got us, right, you know what I'm saying super straight, So I think and we talked about this before, like the movie Shots touted ch Iraq where all the women sustained from having sex and it made the world better, Right, that's really what needs to happen. There would not be war right now.
Speaker 2: If everybody just took our pussy's bag and stopped fucking. I bet you would be a single bomb over or a hong or no bombs over back back, no bombs over the motherfucking place if everybody took their pussy bag, yeah, I promise, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: It's always gonna be these outliers. Man. That's why we can't get men in line, because then you always have you do it to me, you do it to me, I be I listen, when I talk, I am talking from a super like It may not seem like it, but I'm talking from a super uh uh source of femininity, right, because we are not men. Well, hold on, because you always when I always say stuff like, well, the men like you always got the total opposite. I'm a woman, okay, so right, I'm not trying to well, but I'm not trying to speak to the perspective of men because I understand as a woman how we ended up here. It's because we started following man and instead of standing in our femininity and being women. Right. Not, femininity is not weak.
Speaker 2: I understand that. However, I just have a different perspective that does not make me not a woman or not am I feminine? No, No, I'm just respondib to what you're saying. But you're saying I am a woman as if you're not speaking to a woman, you know, like, Okay, so listen, let no, no, no, Let me have a complete thought before you decide to interject.
Speaker 1: If my thought wasn't finished, but go ahead, no you, But that's how conversations go.
Speaker 2: Okay, But now I'm interjecting. Okay, so listen, I'm a woman as well. Now I have a different perspective than you. And it doesn't mean that I acquiesce to what the masculine energy. I just think objectively for everybody. I don't always just side with a woman because I am a woman. There's things that can be true with masculine energy and feminine energy, and I try to be objective to both. And that's what I do. I don't just say, oh, I'm a woman and then that's it.
Speaker 1: So I am. I feel like I'm the definition of duality, right, So I always try to see both sides of some things. With some things you got to pick aside on. That's how I feel in life, right and right now we are in devastation, we are in crisis, right, and I do believe it's because women do not practice discipline. Right. You are allowing a man to dictate your entire life. And it started with the music. If I'm talking about in the black community, It definitely started with the music hole sluts and whatever, and then eventually we started making the music. It's like the word nigga, right, so we supposedly took the power from it by the way we use it, but it's still a very derogatory word. Right, So now you can call yourself a whole like young man he said I'm a whore or whatever, and you know, and it's okay. Yeah, it's not okay though, right, because we are women and we are the greater beings. And you might want to argue with that, like, oh, you just diminishing't the men. No, we are not men. We give life. Men can't. That's the thing that men can't do. We are the greater beings. And if anybody feels any way about that, I mean, that's this. That's what the whole transgender movement is about. It's about men wanting to be women so bad because we the shit. So imagine a nigga can say, bitch, I'm you because I feel like it. Being a woman is not an aesthetic, okay. Being a woman is highly spiritual, and I don't I feel like men need church way more than women. I had a conversation with somebody yesterday, Like, men need church and something to be afraid of, way more than women.
Speaker 2: See, this is where I say, right, we all need church.
Speaker 1: That's where this is where I come in to say. And that's fine, right, But what I'm saying is women are connected way connected to source. We are connected to source. We are the source, right and I'm not. And that's not to diminish what a man is m But men only learn through consequence, right, This is why the bombing is going on. Right. Men don't. Men can't. I don't think I don't. I don't believe that men can sit down and really have an amical conversation, amicable conversation about some shit and somebody not die. I mean, when they got a lot of people's lives that stick. It's always a dick throwing contest. This is why successful men are always surrounded by women, because women get shit done. Right. Kings are born. Everybody not a king. So if you've got a bunch of kings around, or a bunch of a bunch of court gestures run around here now telling a woman how to be a woman, you don't know how to be.
Speaker 2: But we don't. I get what you're saying. But you don't know how to be a man.
Speaker 1: You never been. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: But like you sit here, or what men can do and what they're not capable of, and what their connection is to God, and you can't feel those things because you're not one, you know. So that's why I don't speak so like matter of factly about what a man is and what he can be and what his connection to God is because I can't feel it, you know. I can only feel my feminine energy, you know. So that's why I don't. That's when I'm an objection of what you're saying. It's just based on my perspective and my experience as a woman.
Speaker 1: So how do you think we got here where we are? I mean in the black community as a whole, And now that this going into a whole nother conversation, but how do you how do you think the black community got to the situation we're in right now?
Speaker 2: All right? So there was a time where the black family unit was healthy, you know, or healthier I'll say that, because there were some issues that it existed with the black family. But I think drugs played the part in tearing up the black family unit, you know, the crack epidemic of the eighties really hit us hard. You know. Then the music here comes the music that played a part and how we ended up divided. And then we sit back. I'm gonna be honest. We sit back and let shit happen to us. We let a lot of shit high slide. We deal. We just deal, you know, like I spoke about recent ashy it is, I wasn't gonna mention it, but I was looking at it.
Speaker 1: Real nigga shit.
Speaker 2: We we sit back and we deal. We let shit happen to us. Like like we said in the episode of Back, a couple episodes back, they're erasing our history. We ain't doing shit. We ain't doing shit about it. You know, they're taking our they're changing the names of basses, they're erasing our black leaders from history books and from the archives and the military. And we just let shit happen to us. We sit back and let the music be so dark, and we support it. We just let it happen, and we just worry about our immediate family, worry about our kids, worry about that, and then just go on.
Speaker 1: So then a woman start gangst a rap.
Speaker 2: A woman mother. The man who started gangst wrap, a woman brought him into the earth. We it is us.
Speaker 1: No, I always say that now it is us, it is us first. But this is also that's another reason why I just be focusing on because we do have to fix the things, right, But I don't like, I do have a problem with men sitting on podcasts talking about women right, h Because I understand we got to fix the things because we are the gods on the planet, right, But if you are not going to come with the leadership skills it takes to fix the things, shut the fuck up. Women have great grand ideas and really we just need men to ex We need men to be the muscle. We need men like we're gonna tell you what to do and you go out there and do it right. So we got an army. I feel like the fucking gangs. Like I said last week, the gangs is our army. So we actually wanted a change for shit. It's just the masculinity, like the energy needs to be refocused. I agree on the right thing. I agree, So they have to listen to us to do that though. Listening to each other it's how we got We're listening to them and them listening to each other. Is how we got to where we are.
Speaker 2: But we have to fix us.
Speaker 1: We have to fix us first, So we have to fix us first. We have to fix us first.
Speaker 2: How we gonna tell them what to do? And we are here. They're the ents over in Lingerie, twerking all around.
Speaker 1: The city, always like that, But we are now. How did we get like that? That's what I'm saying. We were broke, We got broken by our own men, and now we gotta fix everybody and everything. Even other races of people look to black women to fix it because we are the gods. I agree, we are, Okay, So when I talk about I am given direction. That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to give niggas direction. And I understand it. Like before we started recording, I said, I told Thomas, I said, maybe it's the way in which we say things, right. I know, my voice sounds like an authoritative figure. So no, I can't talk super soft because that's not me, you know what I'm saying. And I also realized that a lot of motherfuckers only respect disrespect. You know what I'm saying, a lot of people don't get it until it's too fucking late. Right, So either I don't talk to you, right, So there are gonna be some people we just can't do this thing with, and you just got to find the people you can to fix and hopefully it just trickles down right, right, I don't know, but hopefully it can and we get in a whole other episode because this is the whole We're gonna have some men on to talk about this type of shit. Okay, so we got all off topic.
Speaker 2: I mean that's how it always goes on a podcast. It starts somewhere and then an somewhere else. But I mean, this is a good conversation about, you know, where we are as a people and the things we could be better, and the things we can do as women and the things y'all could do as men to be better, you know. I mean, we're gonna have to work together though, that's the that's the most important thing. But it starts with us fixing ourselves, and it starts with some discipline. Stop sucking everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when you have sex, they are corrupting the womb. Like you literally take on the men's DNA that you have had sex with. So if you I had smashing raw like I like to. That's why you gotta go with our sex for some time, like you gotta go do therapy.
Speaker 2: You gotta just don't have raw I listen, I've been saying since the first episode, right, because it ain't just about have raw sex. Don't do it wraw. It don't count if it's.
Speaker 1: That's another that's another incentive for me not to have sex. Yeah, so usually that I have never like intentionally sustained from sex. Sustained from sex. No, it was never, but you have it was not intentional, like I just ain't fucking on fucking on nobody right now. But if I feel like it one day, it could change. But to intentionally basically reroute that energy into something else, that's the goal. Now. Yeah, I'm going to put all my sexual energy into creating something. Make write your book, girl, your book. You know. The thing is is that when you're constantly learning. The reason why I haven't finished my book is because when you are in a constant state of learning, you become a hypocrite. How what I think today could change tomorrow based on some new information I might receive, So you know what I know, but I don't. I could just put some shit out in there and do a fucking third volume. You know what I'm saying, Oh today, what already everybody doing? Anyway? It's me. I feel like this. I know I told you all this before, but to day I feel like this. It could be I don't know. I just like I like complete products and I don't. When you live in nothing is ever complete.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's what I'm saying. It's never gonna be complete.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Mike, listen, your book idea is really good.
Speaker 2: Write it, bitch, God damn, but the stop waiting on it to be perfect. It's not.
Speaker 1: But my perspective on things change a lot.
Speaker 2: So whatever perspective you have at the time, use that one I'm writing.
Speaker 1: My perspective could change, and the whole book just turned into something different. That's fine, conversation.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating because you thought I was saying you wasn't a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know, because two weeks ago you called me a man because I had on a sweatsuit. Okay, I can't over that. That ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, me saying I'm a woman. That wasn't me calling you not a woman, though I think it was just you.
Speaker 2: I think it's sometimes how you say things and not what you're also though.
Speaker 1: But then that's what emotional intelligence intelligence is, right, because you gotta know that I'm not saying that. I know that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta assume. I can assume that.
Speaker 1: But I would never think when you if you were to say because the woman that I am, I would never think you're saying that to say, I'm not one. You see what I'm saying. So I can't make you think how I think it exactly how you think. But if I tell you, hey, that's not where I was going with that, like how I.
Speaker 2: Receive it after you say that's not where I go?
Speaker 1: Why would you think that in the first because of your tone. My tone sounded like you're a man.
Speaker 2: No, it was just the way you said like some of the some of the Olnaby.
Speaker 1: It might be. I think it's about the outfit girl that too. It's about the outpha girl. She's still a mader. It's a fucking plane. Yeah, you cute with boy clothes on. I mean it'd be some big bookie dykes. Did you ever see that video on Instagram? The girl she had a super fat ass and she was like these niggas be all mean.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she was walking down the street.
Speaker 1: You have a shelf that was that was that was a whole bunch of bookie on a dyke. Yeah, I got a count like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want us to get what lesbian? Yeah, they're on a lesbian Yes there, we haven't, okay, so let us know because we know I've seen some of y'all. Y'all be in the d MS. What what do? What do? No? Matter of fact, I want to ask the public. I'll i'll in private acts I have. Look, I got gay friends.
Speaker 2: Is it okay? And just know that we don't mean any harm.
Speaker 1: Because we say punk where I'm from.
Speaker 2: So just know that we are were born in the eighties, and some of the words that we have said may be politically incorrect right now, and we apologize in advance if you're a feeling by those things.
Speaker 1: I want a man with discipline, right. I want a man that's so focused on our goals, like he ain't mad, we ain't have sex and the money yikes, yikes?
Speaker 2: Want a pop mad?
Speaker 1: No, I'm joking, y'all. Yeah, because when I'm focused, I really don't be wanting to dick in the house though, yes, like and then also, you know, if I'm having a to chase my dreams, work a job that God don't got no kids, clean a fucking litter box like workout, I also think about sucking dick. Yeah, no, you know what I'm saying. That's that's why I like the other episode about having a soft light. If you want your dick suck every day, you need to be worth that soft life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to provide an environs because.
Speaker 1: Yes, head on demand if I don't have to worry about anything else. But if I'm having to also worry about all the things sexy, get a little scarce. And then you start adding kids into their Like you really have to put sex on the calendar. Yeah, as a single person, I got to put it on the calendar. So imagine what a kid is. You really gotta be in love, Like it don't matter. We get a five minute in love and the shower first thing in the morning. We gotta get it in at some point. But right now, like, I really, I'm cool. I'm cool. I'm cool on a dick. I've been tooling a dick for a while, even in a relationship.
Speaker 2: I just want connection abuse. I yeah, that is abuse. That was very much abuse. I didn't never said it, but it was. Yeah, I said it. It's definitely abusive.
Speaker 1: But I mean I I for women, sex starts in the mind, you know what I'm saying. I think it's more physical with men, like they can just have sex and they pissed, like I gotta be happy to have sex.
Speaker 2: They can go on it. I heard the guys are going on trips to like Colombia or buying Yes, but they want they wipe from over there too.
Speaker 1: Girl like the passport bros.
Speaker 2: And just having sex like you know, with strangers for a couple of dollars and come home.
Speaker 1: I don't know if my niy can go to the Dominican Republic or no.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: I don't know boys' trips, like you know, they'd like to think that we just be eating kuchi on girls trips or really we just be talking about y'all ass and eating lobster and tannin.
Speaker 2: And I've never ate a kouchi on a trip me either.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing the men think that, oh yeah, but we know y'all be buying pussy on the trips, like y'all go to these countries and in little groups to buy pussy. Some of y'all be in Thailand buying bussy, bully, what's your last buying them? Little lady? Men still be having shit to say, And now you do that, i'd be forgetting.
Speaker 2: Listen, you need to find a way to say it in the forty minutes that we got.
Speaker 1: I't got no last last, bitch. I don't know. I'm on my last last. Okay, I'm this is my last last, y'all. I feel like I'm on my last relationship in life.
Speaker 2: No, I don't say that in the name of Jesus. Don't rebuke.
Speaker 1: Rebuke it for me, like you don't be comfortable by yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I enjoy my own company, yes, but I want a partner. I want that for you too. That I want that for you too, because you want a family, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, Look like I said yesterday, I did today.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll rebuke it today.
Speaker 1: Thank you? What's your last last? You got one?
Speaker 2: Keep your regrets to a minimum, That's always the answer. Keep your regrets to minimum, and just you know, don't add bodies. Watch you know what.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe we can do no more sheets. Maybe we can do like a content, like a contest, like a celibacy contest.
Speaker 2: They're gonna lie.
Speaker 1: How we're gonna clock. That's how we're gonna col fast. Now that y'all bitches got had a dick, right, we can't clock that. Couchies and no man sell policy, Like you should know that I'm a witch and I'm gonna know even fucking or not three Instagram account that don't work.
Speaker 2: That don't work, you know, But I mean, just practice some discipline, you know, men and women, so you can find the best partner. And then like when you wait and you meet that right somebody, it'd be that much better. Right, So wait, just wait, you know, wait for it to be right. Don't just be out here all willy nilly sharing your DNA and watch no more sheets. I can't remember. The pastor is a female pastor. This is old for the nineties. And she had tied all these sheets around her body and she was like dragging them across the stage and she was heavy because all these sheets.
Speaker 1: All these bodies had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the sheets was connected to her. Yeah, and then she was like releasing the sheets and it was so powerful. So when you get a chance, y'all watched that. No more wit is that like a like a real it's a sermon? Oh okay, yeah, who doesn't. I can't remember her name. It's a black female pastor, but I can't remember her name right now, but I put it in the comments when I when we post this so y'all can find her interesting.
Speaker 1: Yep, hey, y'all, no more sheets? All right, all if you enjoy this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on The Black Effect. Are already we have tou you get your podcast. That is your goals AJ Holiday two point on Instagram. Tell me always be rushing me. Yeah, I'm saying I be wanting to think.
Speaker 2: Listen. I love y'all so much. Y'all remember speak now.
Speaker 1: And hold your pussy.
Speaker 2: And Dick's.
Speaker 1: Bye Bye Talkback podcast is a production of iHeartRadio. Visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.