Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis durand phones happened?
Speaker 2: Daniel? We love a Daniel phone tap unless's miss mosk.
Speaker 1: I know it's not okay, all right? So Katie wanted the phone tap her mom. She a lot of people like miss Moscallopsis, you'd be quiet. Katie wanted to phone out her mom. She is about to walk for graduation, and her mother is so proud of her, so she said, you know what, let's just call my mom. Freak her out a little bit. So she starts the call and then I'm going to come into the call.
Speaker 3: All right, See what happened with Daniel's phone tap?
Speaker 2: How are you? Hey? Mom? Are you there?
Speaker 3: They're not going to let me walk at graduation.
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean, a minute least, what do you mean they're not gonna have to walk?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean they're just they're being awful. I mean, they're gonna give me my Epomeo, but they're not gonna let me walk with all my friends and with everybody. I'm not going to be able to be a part of the ceremony.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: The thing is, I really don't think I did anything wrong. I really don't remember, but they're not.
Speaker 2: They're not. You don't remember what you did? That's even works. Katie on back, Lee on the phone with who is that? Mom? The lady's back? You know, lady? What lady? Where are you? Katie?
Speaker 1: We need to go over all the paperwork.
Speaker 3: I'm at missus Strough's office right now, and she's the dean, so she is like the one who's deciding everything.
Speaker 2: We'll ask the lady why they're not letting you walk get an answer. Excuse me?
Speaker 3: The mississterio and my mom is asking me why I can't walk well?
Speaker 1: When you throw bottles through windows? Unfortunately, all the things that happen when you.
Speaker 2: Throw bottles through windows? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I really don't remember doing this. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: What did you do well?
Speaker 3: I didn't throw a bottle through a window. I threw a bottle at a window. Remember, in attention, it's it's totally different to you threw a bottle.
Speaker 2: You more, Mom, What do you think is gonna happen when a bottle?
Speaker 1: Oh, a window broke.
Speaker 3: I lightly threw the bottle at the window.
Speaker 2: I wasn't Can you put that woman on the phone please.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, are you Katie's mother?
Speaker 2: Katie's mother? Yes, can you tell me what happened exactly? Because my daughter's not giving me street answers.
Speaker 1: Yes, she threw a bottle through the window, like a disgusting animal, and she won't be walking for graduation.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, don't use the term disgusting. No, please, Well, I mean come on now, look, really make mistakes. Yeah right, yeah, they make mistakes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Kids are stupid and they get drunk and they act like idiots. And your your daughter's a disgusting animal. So there we go. Excuse me, lady, I'm not telling you anything.
Speaker 2: You don't I have to call those names. It's very unprofessional of you. Why would you say those things about one of your students. I'm trying to understand anywhere.
Speaker 1: When she got caught, she even spit on the ra that took her in, to the point where the ra had to wipe spit off of their I'm sure they needed a shower after that as well.
Speaker 2: Oh that doesn't sound like my daughter.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, I'm your alarm clock. Wake up your daughter.
Speaker 2: Figure.
Speaker 1: The dean animal behavior is not to be rewarded.
Speaker 2: What is your problem? Is I can't say anything right.
Speaker 1: I can't do anything right with you.
Speaker 2: My gosh, I'm here, You're I'm sorry, you're a bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a bit.
Speaker 2: Something wrong with you. You don't expected that school?
Speaker 1: Are you done?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? What are you driven? I'm gonna who is your boss?
Speaker 1: By the way, Elvis Duran what he's very nice.
Speaker 2: I swear to God if this is one of those things that is, oh my god, I would kill you. I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna throw a bottle for your head. Do you understand that's what's gonna happene.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran as phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all parts the
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show