Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Watch Hey, rain Drive.
Speaker 1: So look, with everything going on for the Vanda Pump Rules and my confession that I was not on the Vanda Pump train, but now baby, I'm on it about a first class ticket. I am in the seat of this crazy train. But I could not do this alone. So I am joined by one of my good girlfriends who.
Speaker 2: I love, love, love, love love in my Teresa boys.
Speaker 1: She is the Holst Harper own podcast, The Sarah Fraser Show, which you must check out where ever you get your podcasts. So big, duh, I have my girl, Sarah Fraser.
Speaker 3: Carlos King, I mean, Carlos, I know you're having me on this show because literally when you listen to my podcast and then when I team up with David Yonta, we talk about you all the time, like we talk like our friend Carlos when Carlos was we reference to you, honey like left and right you are anyway. You know I'm obsessed with you. You are the king and I love it.
Speaker 2: No, you know I love you, and you know I love.
Speaker 1: David and the beauty of our chifect the throat.
Speaker 2: Ball it is, it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know we are.
Speaker 3: We're the throat ble. I'm totally fine with that. Can you imagine if you and David and I really all hooked up and had sex. Maybe we need to do that at Bravo. Kan want to get you a basgine, Like what, oh god?
Speaker 4: That would be something else. Can you imagine the blogs?
Speaker 1: The headline of Carlos King admits of big enough threat fault with David and Sarah. But what we're here for today is to talk about all things Bravo. So we have to just get right into it with the new name of this gentleman.
Speaker 2: So we're calling Tom scanned the ball.
Speaker 3: That's actually pretty generous because I you seen people now call him Tom scumdival, which is even worse.
Speaker 2: No, isn't that Arry are?
Speaker 4: Yes? Now they're referring to it as scumdival so bad.
Speaker 1: Oh well, honey, I wonder if the network any Cohen is going to refer to him as sumb devall because we have to get into the fact that Tom did an interview. It's hard to get a Bravo celebrity on our podcast, very yes, very very hard, because it's a tight leash when it comes to the approval process of getting a Bravo celebrity in the midst of the show currently airing, and definitely in the midst of a scandal. So the fact that Howie Mandel who has OCD right.
Speaker 4: Sarah very extreme OCD.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In addition to that, he is known as like the deal or no deal guy.
Speaker 1: Like we know him based on like having these beautiful women open up suitcases.
Speaker 2: Hey, Megan Marco and Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had no idea that horrid mindale would even be interested in speaking to Tom, but he did. So, Sarah talk to us about this interview, what they talked about, and your thoughts on this, because mister Andy Cohen was not too happy with this interview.
Speaker 3: I know, which Actually I feel like Andy should be happy because Okay, the biggest thing about this interview everybody and myself included, were trying to piece together, is how were how are Howie Mendel and Tom Sandoval connected at all? So supposedly they met at a wedding, they have a mutual friend and then it almost sounded like at the start of the interview and I didn't even realize that Tom still had this. But he has a men's skincare line in Target, and how he was almost an investor. Okay, but even their friendship is not a super close one. However, I do think I think for Tom Sandival this was a genius move because my in look you you know you you're a producer. I think he's about to get destroyed at that reunion, destroyed. And this was a neutral ground of Howie Mendel. I mean, it really did look bad for Howie. How he knew nothing nothing, how I didn't even know what Scandabal was. He didn't know who Shea was, He didn't know who anybody. I mean, you could have talked to him about Aliens, he would have known more like I like Howie, but it was kind of embarrassing. And so what I think it was so genius for Tom though, is this was such a neutral ground of someone who was so in Tom's corner, saying, you know, you don't deserve all this hate. You're human, I've known you, we're pals, You're a good human being, which many of those things I'm sure could be true, right. I mean, he's just he's just done this catastrophic incident in front of the world that we're all judging. So on Tom's part, I thought the interview was genius because you know how He's daughter's there and she's trying to like make up for her dad's lack of knowledge. But the questions were rather softball. They give Tom a ton of time to explain, and you know, if I were Andy, I would not. I know, it seems like how he scooped him. But you know, when Andy's going to interview him at this reunion, he's doing it in front of all of Tom's you know, co stars like Arianna's there.
Speaker 1: And Concubine and Concuban ask kind of occupied.
Speaker 3: So it's like, to me, that's a whole other level of cringe. I wasn't so cringed by this interview. I was just it did give me more perspective, and I thought, for Tom Sandoval, if I were Tom, I would find a neutral friend that was really in my corner, and that would be the first place I would want to announce it.
Speaker 2: Let's just really talk about it. Okay. We already addressed the fact that it.
Speaker 1: Is very hard to get a ravolerity to appear on podcasts, especially because Bravo's approval pattern is very strict, is very strict. And that's that's public knowledge. Okay, that's number one. Number two. Tom is a heterosexual male, white male. Ari Mandell a hetero.
Speaker 2: Sexual white male.
Speaker 1: I think you're onto something, Sarah, in the sense of look, Andy is really great at asking the questions that the fans, all of us want to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tom needed a friend in this.
Speaker 1: I agree with you one hundred percent, Sarah, that Andy must have handed Tom's his ass in front of him amongst the other women and the castmates. That Tom knew what was coming down the popline on this. I think it's going to be a four part reunion.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, people are so invested in this, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Four parts.
Speaker 1: I mean, we know.
Speaker 4: I think five is too much.
Speaker 2: So for you.
Speaker 1: I think four parts on Bravo and something special for peacock that made.
Speaker 2: Equal five wouldn't shock me.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't shock me.
Speaker 1: So I believe that Tom, to your point, allegedly went behind Bravo's back to do this interview without Bravo approving it, because I think he knew let me talk to a fellow heterosexual, white male who I'm friends with, who doesn't have these preconceived notions of not only the show, the scandal and my participation in it.
Speaker 2: And Harry Mandel, who, for all.
Speaker 1: Intent and purposes, is a great host and a funny comedian. He's not messy by design, he's not a journalist, he's not a reality lover. So to have this sort of safe space to emote without interruption and being challenged listen. As a producer and creator, I'm on the side of Andy and Bravo obviously, but as somebody who also is a human being, I do believe that what Tom did was smart in the sense of he wanted to make sure he got ahead of the train brack that was going to happen on the reunion.
Speaker 4: Oh, one hundred and ten percent, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, and look, I mean the way Tom Sandoval comes across in this interview with Howie is he makes it sound like for a very long time he tried to dump Ariana. He suggested they go to therapy, you know, he wanted somebody, you know, a neutral ground to explain it to her that she was just not taking no. And even towards the end of their relationship, before he'd had sex with Raquel the first time, he was facetiming with Raquel with arian in the room, and you know, she didn't even notice what was happening. I mean, Tom sets it up if I didn't know the whole story, right I and I did even walk away with more empathy towards Tom Sandoval from this interview, because Tom makes it sound like they really were over, you know, and then they he ends up getting with Raquel, even though because he and Ariana have been having issues for so long and they were so distant, she she would never apologize in the relationship. And look, Carlos, I don't know about you, but in my life I've che on people and I've been cheated on. And the truth of the matter, well I don't care because when you cheat, there is something fundamentally going wrong in the relationship. And I think what I walked away from that, Howie Mandel interview, saying is they had major red flags. Now Tom's big mistake is Tom is a pussy. You know you have to like, hey, I'm sorry if it's why he didn't want to come on my show for months. You were not into her. You you know, you guys were in therapy. You did not want to be with this woman. And instead of just making a hard decision of telling her straight to her face.
Speaker 4: Over and over, we are done. I am not into you. All the romance is gone.
Speaker 3: He dilly dallied around until he had sex with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Are he made a hard decision, He made a very erect tile decision, maybe not Torihanna, but to somebody else, baby.
Speaker 2: Because this is what I discovered too. Tom's hot.
Speaker 4: He is hot.
Speaker 3: And when they his mustache at the end of the show, which which wasn't this whole thing fascinating? I mean, Howevendell, a complete germophobe, somehow sat right next to Tom Sandoval and managed to shave his mustache. Like it just seems to me, like, really, Howie, really, are you that OCD?
Speaker 4: Because that seemed like a deception to me. Damn it.
Speaker 2: You know I didn't get that Eithering was very stray.
Speaker 1: But it also goes to show you that I think Tom just won a very safe space because look, I can say this and it's true.
Speaker 2: Bravo audience is watched by females and gay men.
Speaker 1: Ninety nine percent of the audience is not on Tom's side.
Speaker 2: So you're right.
Speaker 1: He went on hobby show, he wanted to feel comfortable, he got as mustache shade. He is a very attractive guy.
Speaker 2: I'm like you, I cheated once before, maybe twice, but it's because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you too. Two sounds right, Okay, right, you're not listening that happens.
Speaker 2: I don't judge anybody.
Speaker 1: Because I also used to make a mistake, but I also somebody.
Speaker 2: Who at least owned up to it and admitted it to the person I was with at the time.
Speaker 1: So I agree with you in the sense of things have been bad with this couple for a very long time, and instead of being honest, he was being, in your words, a pussy and not owning up to like what he.
Speaker 2: Wanted to do.
Speaker 1: And I think if he was able to do that, then who knows, maybe he wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: In this predictiment.
Speaker 4: Oh, completely completely.
Speaker 3: I can relate and to your point the time that I cheated, Like within seventy two hours, I confess to the person, you know, And I was because I couldn't live with the guilt.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait seventy two hours.
Speaker 4: Yes, because I felt so guilty. Yes, it was awful.
Speaker 2: Two years.
Speaker 3: Well does the time really matter? It doesn't matter as long as you're up to it. You're right, Okay, I feel good about yourself. But you know, I mean, he should have owned up to it, and he is hot. When he shaved that mustache on the show after, I was like, oh damn, oh oh, I got to turn this off.
Speaker 4: Good thing, this interview is ending. I'm about ready to dmm. Look, I had more empathy for him.
Speaker 3: I you know, I think the saddest part and I'm curious, but you think because how he did have a good point on this. Towards the end of the interviews, Tom said he really doesn't.
Speaker 4: Care about the hate.
Speaker 3: I don't think he really gives a shit about scandabal at all, except for the businesses.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to hurt his business partners. But what he said is such a betrayal.
Speaker 3: Is all of these other cast members going on all of their podcasts, going on everybody else's podcast talking about it and kind of texting him for information like, oh, how are you so then they can use that on their own shows and how He was like, you're on a reality show, you know this is their time to cash in your and he's and Tom is saying yeah, but some of these people I thought were my friends.
Speaker 4: This has been a decade. I don't know. Do you ever have friends when you're on a reality show or not?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: I will say this, obviously I have a lot of friends on reality TV and you do too, Sarah.
Speaker 2: And one thing we know is we know a lot, and it doesn't mean we always.
Speaker 1: Spill the tea because the thing is this, I am a good friend and I keep my relationship sacred. I know a lot about the housewives and the Marathion Medicine ladies, et cetera. Unless they give me permission or they come to my show when we talk about it, I'm not going to spill their tea because it's inappropriate. So I do feel back for Tom because you don't know who to trust anymore. Like, for example, there's rumors that Quad is coming back to Maritime Medicine, right. I talk to Quad frequently I'm not texting Quad to ask her about it.
Speaker 2: Number one and number two, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Put her in a position to where she feels like if I tell Carlos, is he going to go in his podcast? So I keep my friendships very separate from the tea that I either may know or may want to know. So I do feel bad for Tom when it comes to that, especially because Lala can't have a podcast.
Speaker 2: And this is no shade to La La.
Speaker 1: Ever since this scandal, La LA's podcast has skyrocketed to like being in the top two of all podcasts. Right knocking down me and Sarah Fraser.
Speaker 3: I know, damn it, you know, I get what Tom is saying is they've really seen this as a moment of ohshit, our entire TV show and careers have been saved.
Speaker 2: So we're going to.
Speaker 4: Double down on Tom Sandibal. Tom Sandibal is the victim here, and he's not the victim.
Speaker 3: You know again, Tom, what I walked away with that Howie interview is I have empathy for him. It's not easy. People cheat every single day. It's just that Tom is like, get a backbone. You should have just said it and come out and owned it.
Speaker 4: From the beginning.
Speaker 2: Listen, I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So Andy Collen went on his radio show and said that, and I'm paraphrasing. He thought it was a softball interview. He thought that Howie should have done his homework. He referred to Howie as the jack hole of the day.
Speaker 4: That's a little much, I'm my Andy, that's a lot and so much so.
Speaker 2: Howie had to.
Speaker 1: Go speak to Billy Bush on Atra TV saying that I had no idea this was such a scandal.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: These Bravo fans are as crazy as they are because they're attacking me.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: I post on TikTok and Instagram every day. I have been the past day or two because it's been insanity for me and Howie.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's such a nice guy that he feels like I stepped in the do doo.
Speaker 2: But what do you think about all of that?
Speaker 1: Is Andy justify for calling abr Mandel the jack hole of the day.
Speaker 4: I think that's too much.
Speaker 3: I do agree with Andy, I mean, how he was so not prepared and you know you have guests on all the time. I mean you ought to know the basics, like I get that he hasn't watched seasons and seasons of vander Pump Rules, but I mean he should have started the interview like, hey man, you know we're friends. We met at this wedding. I've been reading a lot about you the past three days. Are any of these things accusations true? What do you think about this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: I mean it was so ill prepared.
Speaker 3: Completely, so unprofessional for a guy that's been in our industry for so long, you know what I mean. It literally was like he just walked in from I don't know, after working out and decided to conduct an interview and post it on YouTube.
Speaker 4: It was like that flippant you know, I don't think he's the jack hole of the day.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I think that's a little much, do you know, Well.
Speaker 2: He's Hollie macdeal.
Speaker 1: But I also listen based on the Billie Bush interview that Hobby Mandel did, I think it's everything we've been saying.
Speaker 2: Tom is a friend.
Speaker 1: Howie's daughter is a huge fan of the show. So I think that Hobby was like, he's my friend, my daughter think this is a great get. I'm a businessman. I've been in this business for fifty years. This is a great publicity for me. I don't think he went and thinking it would be as much shade as he's receiving. So I will say I don't think he's a jack hole of the day. A lot of fans think that giving Jackson Britney a show on Peacock is jack holish.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: Sarah Frager, what are your thoughts on Jackson Brittany doing what some sort of after show on Peacock?
Speaker 2: What is this about? Three parts?
Speaker 3: When I had read it, it was three different parts, all airing in April, I think April twentieth, twenty fourth, and the first one might have already aired. They are doing a behind this scenes, you know, telling their side of what they witnessed all those years with Jackson Brittany on the show and their relationship and you.
Speaker 4: Know, because they've all dated each other.
Speaker 3: You know, that's the part that people go, why is this story so big? And again I fault Howie for not knowing this. It's so incestual. That's why you know, there's eleven million people in Los Angeles and yet they can't seem to stop fucking the same five.
Speaker 4: You know it, right?
Speaker 2: I mean, go on.
Speaker 4: You spend a night in West Hollywood.
Speaker 3: There's so many people to do, yet they can't seem to find one other person that isn't at I mean, sir, is a tiny place, and let me tell you, they've done everybody in there, Like if they walked out a cert.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of other people that have sex wen.
Speaker 1: So does this mean that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So Jackson Brittany and you tell me if I'm wrong. At one point in time, they were canceled due to some racist allegations on it, both parts, because Jack's allegedly got into with a black cast member and says some things about her.
Speaker 2: Is that all correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's been a long time.
Speaker 3: I mean the big one was Stossy and Faith, and I know Jackson had something to do with that. I'm not sure if I actually think it was a series of racist tweets.
Speaker 2: So it was gotcha. I think you're right.
Speaker 3: So it was some racist tweets, and you know, he's been a long time Twitter user, and of course you know he was like the villain of the show anyway, and that sort of did it, you know, And that was like back twenty nineteen that the tweets themselves were old from twenty twelve, but he would say that racist things about like sixteen and pregnant they should call it fifteen and some other things, you know, yeah, anti LGBTQ. So anyhow, that had led to his exit, but now he's back. I was saying to you, I mean, it's so interesting. It's like, I don't know if today, if all this was happening, and you know, would Jax and Stossi be fired. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting because it's one of those things where when you do the investigation into the series of tweets or accusations, do you wait until is completed to make a decision. We just don't know that, especially when it comes to Jackson Brittany. But a lot of people have said that they don't deserve this second chance, and they feel like, why are they giving more opportunities than someone lack of Faith, who from my understanding, hasn't been back on TV since her stint on vand the Pump Rule so.
Speaker 4: And has remained very quiet.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure you have, but I've certainly reached out to Faith to see if she would come on the show and you know, talk about her side of the story, but she never has responded, and I think that's for a lot of other podcasters because I think people are very curious about her side, but she has not. And then you know, even Kristin Dodie was fired and is now back and making appearances, and she was part of that whole racist accusations against faith. You know, Bistossy, I don't know. I mean you you have more of that TV executive. It's interesting to me if like time heals all wounds, or if you know, we are sort of a society of second chances, so maybe people feel like give people a second chance after they've apologized. And I mean, you know, we all make mistakes, so I'm for that for sure, But I feel like, now if this were happening, I don't think any of them would be fired.
Speaker 1: Who I hate you interrupt, but stay tuned for more. We'll be right back after these quick ads. This is Reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. You are a Ramona fan. I'm a Romona fan. I have Ramona on this podcast Reality with the King, where she did talk about this allegedly this human resources investigation into allegations of using the N word. Vni Kay Williams, who I love I know you do too, She has said emphatically, Ramona used the word through what she was told through people working on the show, all alleged. Long story short, they were going to do the Roney Legacy edition shortly after my interview with Ramone, which I want to get your.
Speaker 2: Thoughts of that it wasn't re built, that Romo wasn't going back on Legacy.
Speaker 1: The Ramona referred to it as the Loser Show because they were bringing back losers.
Speaker 2: Now word on the street, according to page six is that Legacy is back because it was.
Speaker 1: Put on Paul's due to the women allegedly not being able to come to an agreement on the feed. Jill Zarren went on Jeff Lewis radio show and said she felt like every woman deserved the same pay and that's what stalled the negotiations. But now they're saying the Real Housewives of New York Legacy audition will be like Ultimate Girls Trip where they may go to Scary Island, and that Ramona is in and Jill Zaren is out.
Speaker 3: Well, I think this is one hundred percent true, and I think you called it and they listened to your podcast because you're the one that said if you were running Bravo, you would bring back all the ogs. I think the I think what the audience says and what the audience does is two different things. And yes, we want diversity, we want you know, we want accountability.
Speaker 4: But then people don't want new characters.
Speaker 3: They don't they want these people that they've learned, they've fallen in love with for a decade.
Speaker 4: I'll predict it here. I think Bethany Frankel will be back.
Speaker 2: I do. She needs to because and I'll listen she wants. I love Bethany.
Speaker 1: I think Bethany had to realize that there's no other career for you outside of her Housewives, and you tried it. I think the Rewive podcast, she really thought that was the next big thing for her, and the first two weeks it did very well. But what you and I both know is all about staying power, and unfortunately for Bethany, that podcast is not doing well anymore. And she needs to understand that people don't want to see you with mister Wonderful on CNBC talking about money. People don't want to see you being a makeup tutorial expert. People want you on The Royal Housewives, and that's just it.
Speaker 2: So get back on.
Speaker 1: The show and make new fan base, get your old fan base. To me, I strongly believe Bethany does not have any more options out there.
Speaker 4: No, I agree. If I were her, I would lean in.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think she could have said I think she could have another decade on Bravo. She's so synonymous with the network, with Ronie, with Andy, with you know, she's just so well known. I would lean into that brand too, one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 4: And I agree with you.
Speaker 3: She's tried other things, her own talk show years ago, now the show, you know, she made guest appearances on Shark Take then with Kevin O'Leary, and it just it doesn't stick.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It is the makeup thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure even where the makeup thing has gone, or she wants it to go. I think she'll be back one hundred percent. And I think Ramona is absolutely back. People love Ramona, they love her, they want her back. I think it's genius that they reshoot this, this legacy thing. I admire Jill for sticking to her guns, but at the end of the day, you know, networks don't care.
Speaker 4: They don't care.
Speaker 3: You know, that was a platform for Jill to get back on the air and promote the shit out of her daughter's candle line and take.
Speaker 4: You know it is right.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe you negotiate, maybe you negotiate like four thousand dollars more in episode or something, but right, I mean the big paydays for a lot of these reality stars are done. They are it's a plot for you to launch other things. You know, I love our love our girl Candice Bascett. You know she is a person who is launching a bazillion other things from this housewife show.
Speaker 1: When I didn't have the McDonald's live show back in October of twenty twenty two, Jill Zarn came backstage to of course see her friend have the McDonald Sarah.
Speaker 2: Heather was like, oh, this is Carlos Jill. Zarah says, oh, so you're the infamous Carlos King.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Jill said, oh, baby, we know Carlos King. I'm like, is that gonna bad?
Speaker 1: She said, oh, whatever you want it to be, we said, down, Sarah Fraser, she could not be more sweet. She was the nicest. She's everything we saw on television. She talks to Mala minute. She she's all over the place in terms of her thought. Her daughter was there with her boyfriend, and I'm like, Jill, get back on the show, Get back on the show, get back on the show. We had a lot of conversations about it, but I agree with you, Jill. You don't need the money. You're as rich as they come. If I were you, Jail, I would have negotiated other things. Then, Jill, this money you're making, you're going to give that to your dog and his trust fond right. It's not a money maker for you in terms of episodic fee. This is a great platform for you to do other things outside of it. And because Jill my opinion, and you may agree or disagree, Sarah, I did not enjoy Jill on season two of Ultimate Girls.
Speaker 2: Trip because I felt she was two in her head. She wasn't enjoyable.
Speaker 1: And I think when she's around her real friends Ramona Deranda, Lulu Sonya, Kelly Vin Simone, that it would have been an opportunity to see the old Jill.
Speaker 2: Zarrant we fell in love with.
Speaker 4: I couldn't agree with you more. I couldn't agree with you more and.
Speaker 3: I mean, just to be a fly on the wall in that negotiation, you know where it really went south. Cause I have to believe she knows that because I hear great things about Jill, just like what you said in real life all the time.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I don't know, though, I guess she's one hell of a negotiator. She doesn't want to I don't know she doesn't want to give I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, but I think she needs to give in.
Speaker 1: And last, but not least, people are either rejoicing and Ramona coming back allegedly or some people are protesting, at least on Twitter, a Bravo celebrity from another show tweeted that it was problematic to bring Ramona back. And to your point, there's fifty percent of people who think she should come back.
Speaker 2: There's fifty percent of people who think she shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Look, if an investigation is done, according to Ramona, nothing was founded. That's what Mona said, and I believe Ebanie also said she has to trust the process and nothing came out of it. If that's the case, we're basing this just off of facts of an investigation, then why shouldn't Ramona come back? If I'm basic on the fact that they launched an investigation, nothing came out of it to prove this without a shout of a doubt, Then why shouldn't Ramona get back on Bravo If.
Speaker 3: There's nothing there, you can't whether we disagree or agree with their ruling. I mean, there was nothing there, So I think they bring her back one hundred percent. And I just I do think when it comes to Ramona, I think people are going to be happier than they of course, they are going to be people that are.
Speaker 4: Upset, but I think Ramona is a big draw.
Speaker 1: She really is the reason why Rony collapsed the Legacy edition with at Ramona.
Speaker 2: It wasn't meant to be. You cannot do. Ramona is the face of that branch.
Speaker 1: Equal to Bethany, Oh, totally equal to Bethany right.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: I think in another year or so, we're going to get Bethany on some show, and I mean that would be wild.
Speaker 2: Sarah Fraser, this is my prediction.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love this.
Speaker 2: Santa pumb Rules is.
Speaker 1: Going to survive another ten years due to this scandal. So Vanda pump Roules has been resurrected due to the scandal, because the show was kind of get him off.
Speaker 2: The grid a little bit.
Speaker 1: But with the resurgence of Jack's, Brittany, Kristen and all these other people, there could be more life into the show. So that's my prediction for Vanda Pump Rules. Last, but not least, I do believe that if you're.
Speaker 2: Going to do a rony, you need Ramona.
Speaker 4: That's a bold prediction for Vander. I was thinking more like three years.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just felt like, sorry, Vander. I mean, honestly, I don't know. I know you're a busy man.
Speaker 3: I don't even watch I can't even keep up with all of the franchises anymore. But I have been watching this season of Vander Pump Rules, and I mean, I would argue with anyone it's not that compelling. If we didn't have this huge shoe dropping, I don't think we would be talking about a renewal of this season. I'm sorry, She's wedding is coming, and you know, James Kennedy is having a little meltdown or whatever.
Speaker 4: But it's very boring.
Speaker 3: But you keep watching because you're like, oh, I want to see the signs, Like what was Tom and Raquel doing?
Speaker 4: Were they getting close.
Speaker 2: Where was this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Like, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason I'm watching. There isn't any other storyline here.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get to your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, on Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra spraglely Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby,