Speaker 1: Big hit check me out on Bootleg CAV podcast.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, Hey, this interview is brought to you by our good folks at Imperial Extractions. Ladies and gentlemen, Now check this out. If you went a free two gram pre roll delivered right to your door, they got you. Go get a free two gram THHC A diamond infused pre roll with any order right now. We're talking about one and a half grams of top shell flower and half a gram at pure THHC A Diamonds Imperial Extraction dot Com promo code Bootleg and you're gonna get this for free, delivered right to your door. Let's get to the interview, yo. Bootleg keV Podcast special guests here. He just dropped his This is his debut album. Yes, sir, the truth is in my eyes. I'd like to point out this is very highly anticipated. Thank you for bringing me a physical copy. Man, guarantee you people ain't doing these no more so. And this is legit. Come on, man, some people some people do a CD. But it's like, see you don't got the book. See this is the fool, you got the whole This is vintage bruh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, this is fire.
Speaker 2: First of all, before we get into the specifics of the album, what I noticed that you're doing, which I think is actually smart these days, is you can't go to Spotify for this album.
Speaker 1: No man, you gotta only cop this on big hit noopid dot com. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So what was because obviously for people who don't know, like, if you get a million streams, it's like thirty seven hundred dollars, which is pretty wild. We're being honest, But if people like, what, what, what was the inspiration for you to you know, make people buy the album, like actually spend money on the album.
Speaker 1: I mean that's you know, that's the mastermind hit you know what I'm saying, hit Boy. So we just basically just said fuck it, just ball hogging, just doing us. We don't lose a daw and I like it to love it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying type situation. We just create good music and uh and pushing full speed ahead with it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The album has been out of a few days. What has been the response and how has how has this business model worked out so far?
Speaker 1: It's a one man it's all booming. It's their fans is tapping in, they copping the magazines, they copping the shirts, Troopers in my shirt crazy free shirts. Yep.
Speaker 2: I'm well, I'm glad that you guys are doing it this way because, like I feel like something has to give for like kind of like currently how artists are compensating for their art. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel it. My niggas like niggas doing shit for free.
Speaker 2: It's really what it is.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody and no other game is doing shit for free. You can't go to the man and get a break, nigga, Ask my nigga, Tell the nigga I got you later. Jesus is doing that. Ship Man and Dudes is really like devalueising, you know, the game, like it as just fucking the game up for you.
Speaker 2: Talk about because you and ever since you got out this last go round, I feel like you and your son have just been in your bag. Like I mean, it's been crazy to watch just kind of like the buzz that you generated just immediately, the quality of records that you were putting out on his ship. I mean, the visuals have been there. I know you guys celebrated. You guys shot one of one of your videos shot at my club in Arizona. He was out there with all my bottle girls. It's Costan.
Speaker 1: I love for sure a Z shout out my nigga.
Speaker 2: But this album, man, like you know it is. It is a highly anticipated album. So you know, for you like kind of give me like the rundown of just how you feel about this man, finally getting it off your chest. It's got to feel good with so many roadblocks that have come up in your life. And you know, we could have got this album a decade ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, yep, yeah for sure. Which you know it's like a process man, the building process and the learning process and just now just gotta capitalize and you know and uh push full speed ahead man, and uh you know, make it makes sense, you know. For I'm like this all I know right now, That's all I'm doing.
Speaker 2: You're like a full time rapper for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't out there grinding like one foot in, one foot out like my nigga BENNI said, that's real shit. You know what I'm saying. That's what I was doing last time too, and the shit wasn't working.
Speaker 2: I feel like anybody who does the one foot out one for anything. Is it's there's like an expiration date on that. We see it every almost every given moment. At any given moment, you might get pulled over with a gun. You might there's so many like little things that could go wrong every day.
Speaker 1: Or you might kill a nigga of anything. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, it's like you might as well focused. So like for you like talk to me about like, uh, is there gonna be any sort of opportunity for the generic fan to just stream this one day or is it just like, hey, this is only gonna be something you could buy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like a piece of art. Yeah, yeah, it's it's some art. Right now, I'm not really sure how they're doing it. Maybe later they feel like they you know, might put him streaming out or whatever. Or right now we're ball hogging and we on to the next. It's like this is done, so I know we got to push this, but we like we still creating music. Man, it was just every day.
Speaker 2: All the work Ethic over there and hits spot is it's just it's just non stop. I'm sure you already got another album ready.
Speaker 1: Ten I was That's what I'm saying, like ten, I was ready, man, so.
Speaker 2: I feel like when he locks in, it's just over. Like look at all the no I mean, just the NAS thing. I don't even know how many NAS albums you've gotten so far. It's been crazy, six on records, six of them another Grammy nomination. What's it like meeting and hanging with Nas?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, he is king man, a soldier, man, shout out Nas my naked you know, get my utmost respect man, my highs regards. He like he was mannas like he just like he Nas my nig ukn't like you meet another motherfucker. He's not that dude, you know what I'm saying. Like I didn't know Nas, you know what I'm saying. But but however I seen Nasa and however he portrayed hisself. That's how blood was when I met him. You know what I'm saying. It wasn't no different from the movie Nigga to fucking.
Speaker 2: From Belly Ship. You felt me that was the really ship poster up there?
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, yeah, my nigga, you know him and X was off that ship.
Speaker 2: But so he didn't disappoint Nah here real were you able to kind of chop it up with him about like just kind of like because I feel like what your son has done with Nas is unprecedented low key, you know what I mean. Like I feel like, I mean.
Speaker 1: Tod's just do this ship man, because it's in his heart, it's in his soul, that's a part of him. My nigga like an athlete. It's like bouncing the ball. Nigga is nothing for real.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and like that grammy is like a big deal, the grammy that they wanted. That's like that's guy that's like, you know, obviously shot to hit. He's not like his only grammy, But like that grammy to me, I feel like was like it had to have meant so much because it was with Nas and it was like years after his initial run, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So man, they man took him a long time to break him off. Man, they should have been gave NAS's flowers for sure.
Speaker 2: Man. You know, talk to me man, just like about you what what first of all, how long have you been rapping? And give me kind of like some of your background, like like what part of Cali are you from?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like, how long have you been making music because you're you're like the o G. You know what I'm saying. I'm sure you you had a lot of the you know, inspiration as to why it ended up taking his career path to where it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I grew up sucking with the old school, you know what I'm saying, The the kr rest want the biz MARKI the fucking know, back to jams army type shit. But but yeah, I'm from Pasadena, pdu shot to Pasadena. Ye whoa city of roses And yeah, I've just been I've been spending all my life real just clowning with it. Though I never you know what I'm saying, It was just a part of me.
Speaker 2: Like I say, it was just something that you just lived and it was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always did it and clown with it, and you know he was always say, oh that's tight, But I never took it serious, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What was the closest you had taken it to, Like obviously prior to the Hsay seven wave when you when you're on grinding all my life and all that, But was there like an earlier era where you were close to kind of like putting out music or being like more of a serious artist where you were kind of like considering.
Speaker 1: Nah, that was the only time I really you know what I'm saying. It was si because I was fres shot to have a cham in jail.
Speaker 2: Before that, it was just like a hobby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just spinning, you know. It was young, you know what I'm saying, Just kicking it clown with friends. But other than that, just remixing ship. He was remixing. I was remixing way back then. Just jumping on beats. Yeah, jumping on beats, redoing the same ship like Bobby Jimmy did that roaches to get all these roaches. Yeah, yeah, just clown and ship like that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Pasadena is a city that doesn't get a lot of recognition or love when we think.
Speaker 1: About l A. No, we underrated, my nigga.
Speaker 2: And I love Pasadena. It's one of my favorite cities to go to to get food.
Speaker 1: And trend settles. My nigga, Oh God, what do you mean by that man ship? We set the tone, my nigga on a lot of ship and ship. That's that's said my nigga, Like, nope, it all that ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, hasn't saying like what do you what do you think it is about Pasadena that like there's a few areas of l A that kind of are underappreciated, if you will. Yeah, I think Pasadena is one of them, Like Pasadens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, you know what I'm saying. It's just uh yeah, we for show we underrated.
Speaker 2: But and like people don't understand it also gets it gets up.
Speaker 1: On and we just you know, saying we had to turn up and we just never turned down, you know what I'm saying, to get all respect.
Speaker 2: And I think most people go to Pasadena and they go to either the Rose Bowl or they go and they get food because they got that street that's got all the restaurants. But it does get active.
Speaker 1: O was. Yeah, they was looking at us like I don't know what Hollywood or some shit, but I mean, and it's a nice area. You get tricked if you come over there for sure, you know, say, thinking you you're safe in a good little area, and it start going up. But yeah, that was the that was the main thing. Probably you get tricked by just the surroundings. Yeah, but the individuals in the city is vicious.
Speaker 2: I feel like anywhere in La you get tricked. They got hoods everywhere they I didn't realize.
Speaker 1: Some spots, you know that you feel the presence of danger, you know what I'm saying, Like you don't really feel that in Pasadena, you know what I'm saying. Even though right now for shit, for like I'm in fucking West Covinos.
Speaker 2: I didn't say when you got out, you had to probably be like, damn, this shit changed big time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people in the hood that's not even from the hood nically the homies. They a lot of people moved out. Is the fucking inflation. It's crazy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I was looking at the house over there.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Yeah, you gotta move like it's yeah, we're gonna change that. We're gonna get to these millions and these billions. I'm a bottle hoole hood.
Speaker 2: I love it. Man. You have a bunch of features on this project. Shout to Jay Worthy, shot to Baby Stone Gorillas. I saw the Alchemist is on here. Obviously your son's on here. What since you've been out, you've worked with so many artists who has been like the funniest studio session where you guys just had a great time recording.
Speaker 1: Ship Man. All of them been going up, you know, all of them go up, Nigga real man, all of them Man, Mazie ship I guess with Don Kennedy, with Jay, every last one of them. Man, T Flyop probably T fly Man.
Speaker 2: He's he'd be clown like a He flies like a very underrated guy too. Yeah he's hilarious, but yeah no, he's so fire.
Speaker 1: For you man.
Speaker 2: Talk to me about like, you know, you're growing up. We mentioned arras one, We mentioned a lot of that, but like, you know, the music game has changed so much, like hip hop is kind of evolved for like a generation like my son who's eighteen, he's listening to shit I would never even entertain listening to you know what I mean? But I feel like that's why people love you, because you're bringing like an energy. I feel like it's just not a part of the game no more, you know what I'm saying. Do you feel that like do you feel that pressure?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's why people resonate with you because you're making like the shit that we need, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't think people even wanted to even like or even knew that we needed.
Speaker 1: I'm not yup, I'm just doing me man like hoping. I don't even really can't say. I hope they accept it. You know what I'm saying. I mean, I'm just doing regardless, like I'm not trying to please nobody or fit in. You know what I'm saying. I'm tryna basically just dig my own pave my own way. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, to add on to the to the legacy. You know what I'm saying, what Hi Boy built man and ketch.
Speaker 2: Up when now you linked with Snoop?
Speaker 1: What was that like? Snoop Man, It's like that's unk man. You know what I'm saying. It's he always got something positive to say, you know what I'm saying, And that's that's that's love. You know what I'm saying coming from f he he f he know the struggle, right saying he done been there, He know the struggle my niggas, so he he can relate, you know what I'm saying. And I when I do look at Snoop he you know what I'm saying, eye the eye money, I can look at the nigga in the eye, like damn, it's the homie. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. He ain't no fake ass nigga just on some rapper shit.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you've been dealing with that a lot too, just dealing with kind of like with this industry so fair like you'll meet somebody, they'll tell you one thing. Yeah, it's just a it's a very shallow industry trip though.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll take everybody for face, vite. I don't you know what I'm saying, right, I'm authentic, so I you know, I carry everybody like they authentic too, until they show me different. You know what I'm saying. Talk, I don't underestimate nobody, none of that shit. I know. I got, Like I said, I got a little white parts, niggas one hundred and fifty pounds, soulking, wet like niggas killers. You know what I'm saying. You can't judge nobody bout the book for real.
Speaker 2: You say, white partners, hell yeah, okay, for sure, the white guys hell yeah.
Speaker 1: For show like essays, niggas, crips, bloods, gds. I'm universal, you know what I'm saying. Can't put me in a box.
Speaker 2: Hey, what up, y'all. I'm excited because I'm gonna be flying to Tampa to DJ at the odd Socks Holiday Party next week. And of course, as y'all know, odd socks are og sponsors are family. The most comfortable socks in the world. Want to give much love to odd Socks for always holding us down at the Bootleg hab podcast. Now it is the holiday season. There ain't nothing like getting you a pair of odd socks for your loved one, getting some underwear, getting a hat. Whatever you're into, they got at odd socksoficial dot com. Promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off twenty percent off at checkout right now. All the licenses wwe I mean Hooters. Oh, some Hooters underwear. Let's take a peek of these. Huh A bunch of fucking owls all over here there we go. Hmmm, I like it. What about Chucky? Ain't nothing like some chucky socks during the Christmas you know, Hey, whatever you're into, they got it. Odd socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg right now, save twenty percent off and enjoy the most comfortable socks in the world. Also want to give a shout out to our family over there, King Pom. Now, that is the thing about King Pom. What I love about King Pom. No tobacco, no nicotine. We're talking about straight natural leaf, organic leaf, all right. And the cool thing is they got these turping infuse tips. When I tell you they're turping infuse, I mean it like I love these one. Shout out to Sugar Shane, sugar Sean fuck almost fucked his name, Sugar Sean O'Malley from Phoenix. He's got his honey orange here. How it works. You load that thing up with your cannabis flour. You got that flavorful tip inside.
Speaker 1: Damn. That's what it looks like when it's all done. It's like a work of art, ladies, and genial work of art. All right.
Speaker 2: Go to your local smoke shop wherever you're at. They got King Pom glass for King Pom. Thank me later, Okay, King Pom Local Smoke Shop seven eleven, they got him. Or you can just go to the website. Check this out. Go to the website Kingpom dot com, take care of somebody in your life that you love and get fifty percent off everything you order at Kingpom dot com using the promo code Bootleg fifty percent off. That's half off, half off Kingpom dot com. That's what we're doing right now. All right, let's get back to the interview for you, Like, you know, can you give me some advice, Like if you if someone was listening to this or they're seeing what you're doing and they're incarcerated, and they're like, shit, it's crazy. Like one, it's never too late to chase your dreams, right, It's never too late to get.
Speaker 1: Your life on the right track.
Speaker 2: But also like I can only imagine that lows of being incarcerated have to be the extremist of lows.
Speaker 1: At times.
Speaker 2: They could break you hard to get out on the other side of that, and like think that your life isn't over, you know what I'm saying, Like what for you, Like what would be your advice if somebody's incarcerated and they just feel like the shit's over, like there's no hope, you know what I'm saying, Like, just.
Speaker 1: Block everybody out man, the speak negative, you know what I'm saying. Try to focus on my nigga. Just try to make plans my nigga, even if you feel like you're in a fucked up position between rock between the hard play. They denied all your motions, your last, your habes, corpus whatever. You know what I'm saying, Still shoot it in, Still trying, my nigga, because you know, it's like winning a lot of You gotta be in it to win it, you know what I'm saying, Like a lot of life. As I knew, they didn't even have nothing in they like matter loss already fuck it. You still gotta get in that law. Wake up every morning. Now, you gotta get in that law. Li like Brary, you gotta you gotta search my niggas loopholes. It ain't about you know what I'm saying. Niggas be feeling guilty about what they did and all this ship, which is cool because you know what I'm saying, you got a conscious, but at sometimes point you don't. You know, the crime don't match the time, you know what I'm saying, And at some point you gotta respect it. And it's not about what we did, It's about what the fuck they did because they don't even follow their own rules and regulations and they lost. Yeah, you know, when they fuck up and they when they violate, they not gonna say nothing, you know what I'm saying. So you gotta keep searching for the loophole because.
Speaker 2: Was that something you were doing when you were incarcerated? With you you were in the law library, just man, did it work? Did you find out? Like, did you find any anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hell yeah? And I grinded it out and I paid for lawyers and all kinds of ship.
Speaker 2: So you like found where they fucked up and you.
Speaker 1: Already knew you know what I'm saying. Basically they couldn't do the ship. That's why they was kind of mad at me. Was all represented myself at trial, fire my lawyers and ship.
Speaker 2: But where you fired your lawyers?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah they Yeah, it was they was trying to milk me. Uh fucking Mark garretgos charge me a hundred bands, then going to trial try to get seventy five more thousand. You know, say, I gave you cars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all this kill it and you ended up representing yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah I could. I was broke from the bail bondsmans to lawyers. It stripped me of everything, you know what I'm saying, And uh shit, all I had leftl of cars and I gave those up watches. But other than that, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was so when you represent yourself, usually you hear that that's a bad idea. Did How did it go for you though?
Speaker 1: I mean for sure you're well, I'm sure you didn't read Yeah, oh god, I had all my shit tight. But it was just they didn't respect that. They didn't like a nigga up and they're telling them that would you know how they lost? What the fuck they lost was? Eventually I ended up being right. I got back on the pill. You know what I'm saying. They deliberately did some ship that basically just violated my rights. I knew they couldn't do it, and they still did it.
Speaker 2: But eventually it worked out and you represented yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at trial, I lost, but I got back on a pill. Okay, okay, that's gotta be nerves.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine it being in the cell the day before you got to go stand in front of everybody and represent yourself. You probably got all your notes ready to go.
Speaker 1: Now they yeah, they didn't let me do that shit. They had me shackled down to the fucking chair. I was like, it wasn't it was just violation.
Speaker 2: For real, that's crazy. That they wouldn't even allow you to like stand up, have your hands free to read notes.
Speaker 1: Yeah they yeah, you violate. That ship's crazy violent, Uh you know, individual whatever. Fuck but that wasn't the case. Just trying to discourage me. That ship's wild. Man.
Speaker 2: Damn your life movie is gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, absolutely, I got it ready, You got it ready. Yeah, it's already written. Just it's open ending.
Speaker 2: So what is your timeline that this album's out. I know you guys are working NonStop. I'm sure there's more than a few people that probably want to do joint joint projects with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I got a Gang of Ship already.
Speaker 2: Is there? Is there any other any other albums that are in the Can any any joint joint.
Speaker 1: Projects album with niggas? Man like Jayworthy? Me and Jay Worthy got a whole album. Me and r J got a whole album, And Killer Twine got a whole album, and T Flying got a whole album. I got albums with niggas, you know I'm saying. Me and uh Don Kennedy got a whole album. You know what I'm saying. So it's like, yeah, and count me and fucking K Boy got a whole whole album. I crip Potten talking about Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you ain't playing? Is that like you? Are you treating this shit like a job like Monday through Friday. You gotta make sure you're in the studio like I mean.
Speaker 1: No, I'm treating it like the seal, like I'm gonna sale. I'm in lock down. Nigga in the hole, but I'm in the booth. It is like the best seal in the world. Like bullshit, ain't nothing, everything come to me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's dope, man. What was it like for you? Like working with someone like Alchemists, who.
Speaker 1: Is one of them?
Speaker 2: Once he's like your kid, you know what I mean? Like he one of them guys legend.
Speaker 1: Alchemists made got a beautiful soul man and he like this or or just you know, if you didn't know him, you wouldn't know he he that you know what I'm saying, He's a bad nigga. You know what I see down the earth? You feel me that nigga down the earth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's crazy. You mentioned being in the hole. What's that like? People don't realize that that that I feel like they put you in there to break you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah the shoe. Yeah, special housing unit, that was my second home. So always looking up violations, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So how do you make the time go by?
Speaker 1: Working out, praying, uh, you know, writing or obviously just writing for sure. I wake up on my sleep with songs, just writing, ready to go. Yep. Damn.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine. I've heard like my cousin's in prison and uh, I know the holes.
Speaker 1: Shitty.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine, bro, Like, eventually, I feel like you'd be high off your thoughts. Yeah, you be there tripping low key.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. For sure, ain't strong, You're gone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, That'shit's crazy? Man? Is there anything? Because I only can assume so many people have been trying to sign you to a bigger, bigger deal. Yeah, I'm sure that calls them been coming in offers. That's got to feel good, right man.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, but shit, they a don't feel good turning down that much, like you know, Nigga turned down a half a million dollars like, and I understand it.
Speaker 2: So I have a ticket for the advance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have a ticket for that van. I want of them, you know, a couple.
Speaker 2: How many albums was that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Ship they wanted, Uh, they wanted twelve songs.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: One of twelve songs.
Speaker 2: So White White obviously, you know, White White turned that down keeping it independent.
Speaker 1: I mean, Ship hit, but blew that already on me, nigga. I was like breaking even. You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna get way more than that. Yeah, so you kind of on our masters. Man, We're just making a statement, man, pushing.
Speaker 2: You know the thing that was double about hip boys, He's like being extremely transparent about some of the stuff he's gone through with like predatory record deals and or pup deals specifically in the music industry. So I feel like there's anybody who could kind of be like, hey, that sounds good until it ain't good.
Speaker 1: Way more. Yeah, for sure, you know, we're just pushing. I mean we're just working, man, We're not really even tripping off the bread right now. We're comfortable, you know, we know it's gonna come later. It's like planting seeds, you know what I'm saying. So we're trying to control the market, my nigga, control our market and just create a whole new lane. You know what, I'm saying, we're gonna come through the podcast. We're gonna do our own fucking you guys gonna do a podcast. Yeah, I have my own podcast fire.
Speaker 2: Just you interviewing people.
Speaker 1: You're talking about me. Yeah, we gonna be you know KK. That's my uh, that's my uh my ship career Criminal Entertainment Fire. So we're gonna be fucking with everybody fresh out the pen, niggas that got our niggas that are still in the prison, you know, and just uh, basically trying to change some ship because man, we had we we have a snowball chance in hell, like everything we did we get convicted of because we was basically judged by the bigger brother in the system, you know.
Speaker 2: And then you get out and now and then you got that on your it's almost like like a you know, like the scarlet letter, Like you can't get jobs. You know, there's certain things you can't get qualified for if you're a feeling like they really make your life living hell like for real, like you really got to kind of they almost make it to where you want to go do some more legal ship because they make it hard for you to do legal ship once you get out.
Speaker 1: To it. You got to get back to it on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's not for this.
Speaker 1: I would have been I would have been on one.
Speaker 2: Once you apply for that job, you gotta hear are you a feling yes or no?
Speaker 1: Nobody applying for the job.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm I'm talking about just like most people who get out, they want they want to try to like Traden their ship up.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, man, that'd be dope.
Speaker 2: I love the podcast direction.
Speaker 1: That'll be hard. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you ever write a book?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'll tell you. I'll finish.
Speaker 2: You gotta do the book first, then then the show with the movie.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that's how it's probably supposed to go.
Speaker 2: You would think, right then based on the number one best selling novel. Right then you got the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing a documentary. You know what I'm saying. We already chopped with my uncle from New York. You know what I'm saying. My dad from New York. You know what I'm saying. So let's start with him. You know what I'm saying. He was an orphan and shit, and his mama was a dope fan. My grandmama hairon addict. You know, what I'm saying. He was a whole baby. He feel me, So she did with a whoop. And they lived the rough ast life, my nigga. And and you know, he grew up in the orphanage and ship and he was out there niggas singing in front of trash cans and all that shit in New York. Niggas great, like you know what I'm saying, robbing niggas and all that shit. And then he went to the Marines and and did this thing up up there in Vietnam and got out, you know, and spoiled the shit out of me.
Speaker 2: You know, I was like, you know, I heard Vietnam was wild man.
Speaker 1: Buck fucking wild, crazy bro.
Speaker 2: So your pops was in Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a tunnel rack nigga.
Speaker 2: He probably he probably told you some crazy stories.
Speaker 1: Huh man, This nigga was killing niggas bigging holes and they walked by, slipped their throat, pull him in, pull him in there and sleep with them. Oh man, hole, get fully dig another hole, getting closer to the count. That's just crazy.
Speaker 2: Hey, we gotta stop the interview real quick.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Shout out to our family at my bookie. NFL Season is winding down. You still got some regular season games you can get in on. Of course, the college bowl games are coming up, so much money to get, plus the cash prizes going down in their weekly blackjack tournaments at my bookie dot ag. And this is what's going on right my Booki's crazy because they're doing this. If you sign up right now at my Bookie, use the promo code bootleg, all right, claim your deposit match redeemable up to one thousand dollars. That's right, They're gonna match your first deposit up to one thousand dollars using the promo code Bootleg. Claim your bonus NFL College Bowl game. So much going on in terms of what you're trying to get down with. If you want to gamble, if you want to bet, all right, they got blackjack, they got roulette, they got it all and of course the best odds anywhere online when it comes to your sports betting needs. So one more time, sign up right now with that promo code boot Leg, and I'm gonna tell everybody this. You're gonna get your first deposit matchup two thousand dollars. I'm gonna put my money. I'm feeling good about the forty nine ers future bet right now slam the Niners to win the Super Bowl. I think they're taking that whole shit bet anytime anywhere with my bookie. Also shout out to our good folks over at blue Choo Make sure you go over to blue choo dot com right now. A lot of people asking me, yo, man, Bluetoo does that shit work? Yeah, it works, man, find out for yourself though. Blue Choo's legit same active ingredient as viagrant sialis. But if you want to know if it works, they're gonna take care of you with your first month for free by using the promo code Bootleg at blue cheo dot com. That's right, blue Cheo dot Com. Use that promo code bootleg and get your first month for free. This is how it goes down. No awkward doctor's visits, none of that. If you're dealing with directile dysfunction, you're dealing with too much stress, maybe you're drinking a little too much.
Speaker 1: You get the whiskey dick.
Speaker 2: I don't know a blue Choo got you? All right, blue choo dot com promo code Bootleg sign up right now get your first month supply for free delivered right to your doorstep for only five five dollars in shipping. No doctor's a point. It's all online, discrete packaging in a blue cheol before him. Come on, fellas, it's getting caught outside. Let's make sure those cocks stay harder. Right, let's get back of the interview. I always heard like Vietnam like in terms of the more modern like Wars was like the most brutal. Yeah, they weren't playing over there, Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, he slept with his eyes open.
Speaker 2: Again, that's just crazy with their eyes open.
Speaker 1: I like that he like this and the fourth of July. But I'm even tweaking.
Speaker 2: Because he had PTSD. So if you heard like fireworks are probably Jesus, I can only imagine. Man, that's what they say. They say mushrooms carry your PTSD.
Speaker 1: Man, damn.
Speaker 2: So if you got PTSD.
Speaker 1: Psilocybin, man, yeah, I'm a little something. Sound like people standing behind me for sure, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now, we gotta do what we got document we did. We gotta do a podcast with you on mushrooms. They don't know that should have got platinum. Yo, how do you feel being because I'm thinking like next year. Soon we're gonna have the new Freshman cover. I feel like it'd be kind of crazy if you made the Freshman cover. How old are you?
Speaker 1: If you don't mind me asking, fifty two?
Speaker 2: If you made the Freshman cover at fifty two, that'd be fucking.
Speaker 1: Wild with Freshman cover the double XL.
Speaker 2: You know, have you heard of the double XEL Freshman cover? So they double XL every year they put a cover out with like the hot Freshman class of rappers. Like, you're kind of like you're a new artist, this is your first album. Yeah, for so you know what I'm saying, Like that shit's crazy, Like how do you feel like because you don't, like, you know, your kid is kind of like the og in the music game for you, right, even though you're his og, right, but you're in a very we've never seen this happen before, man, but I feel like that's like a real thing that could happen. Like I feel like you could be on the Freshman cover.
Speaker 1: In like three or four months, man, for real, don't sleep.
Speaker 2: Try to put you got to pitch yourself for that shit though.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I mean the Billboard, I mean anything you have with shit.
Speaker 2: That shit crazy man ship, you could be my dad. Low key, bro, I'm thirty cent.
Speaker 1: Oh god, this nigga older than you, hit boy, older than you?
Speaker 2: You was getting it in. Yeah yeah so wait, so how old were you when you had hit fourteen? Oh shit, that's how my sister was. My sister had my niece when she was fourteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's your was?
Speaker 1: Was your?
Speaker 2: Was his mom fourteen as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh so that was like, yeah I matter that? But what baby was? Thirteen? It was a high school summer school?
Speaker 2: Was that your first time with what was hits mom? Your first girl?
Speaker 1: Like? Did you mean that was my first baby? Mama?
Speaker 2: What I'm talking about? But you ain't lose your virginity with her?
Speaker 1: Na? Man? I was like, man, I was young? Dug he was snapped? How old were you when you lost your virginity? Man? Young?
Speaker 2: Like fucking like twelve?
Speaker 1: Fucking though, like fucking eight or nine? Nigga, Like how old was the girl you fucked with? You? And ready like almost she probably was like twenty? Oh she was a child molester.
Speaker 2: She should be imprinted. It was the reverse r Kelly happened. I mean, I just wasn't. Was she a teacher?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Because you know these days teachers is out here fucking hell of kids. Nah nah, I feel I wish I would have caught that way.
Speaker 1: Well, for real, my hommy called me up there and he's like, come and get some pussy. And I was like, where are you at? She went to cracking? Nah no, you never went up there, and they was really pulling the trade.
Speaker 2: It was everybody was just getting it in. He was like, come on, like, no cool, so you just hopped in. Yeah. When they left out, that ship's amazing.
Speaker 1: God, oh my god, I left. I raised up Jesus.
Speaker 2: I see I didn't lose my virginity. So I was fifteen, but I fingered sucked the chick when I was twelve, and then I got my dick sect in a Mexican strip club when I was thirteen. I went there with my cousin. Were on vacation, and he paid to get me in the strip clubs and Rocky Point and yeah, I got domed up by this chicken.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was like fifteen dollars, super cheap, cheap as fuck, fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm saying, I don't even won't That.
Speaker 2: Strip club is still there, wild wows great place where? Yeah, Rocky Point, Porto Pinasco is a place called wild Ways Cray. I went in there with a with my girl and I was like, you know, I've got my first fucking blow drove. Well, I've heard of that place. How was it, dad?
Speaker 1: Man? It was turned up?
Speaker 2: I've only heard of it. I've never been it was turned up. Yeah, there's a new place out there to bring them back over. There's a new place out there I've heard about. It's called Hong Kong. I heard it's good. I wouldn't go, obviously I'm married, but I heard it's a good place. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went over there when I first got out.
Speaker 2: Oh you went over there like like this this go around to the Alasta Okay? And you didn't you didn't participate?
Speaker 1: No, nah, hell no, I was spoke. They was too like too cheap, too cheap? And two four like.
Speaker 2: What do you want their prostitutes? You want them to like do you want them to take you on a date?
Speaker 1: I wanted it is easy.
Speaker 2: You say, that's the whole point of the place and ship back back then, because what was that twenty twelve you got out or twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Thirteen, twenty fucking nah. Damn the fuck did I get out? I don't even know when the fuck I got.
Speaker 2: Out because it was grounded. My whole life was at twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: I was twenty yeah, thirteen thirteen fourteen. Yeah, so I got out twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Adelete has had to be cheap as hell back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're tripping twenty dollars easy for a girl something like that.
Speaker 2: Would you ever have like girls visit you? Like, like, I always wonder how the visitation ship works, cause you know there's some guys who get the conjugal visits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't getting none of that.
Speaker 2: None of that because you got to be married, right.
Speaker 1: Married, I got married and ship that didn't. I still lost my ship.
Speaker 2: You lost your rights because you got in trouble, right. Yeah, we're like guards, like, uh.
Speaker 1: I was in the state this last round in the fairs. We don't get none of that. We don't get no nothing. Damn. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always wonder because you'll see like the conjugal visits on TV or like, uh, these female guards be out here phone in love with prisoners. And then did you see that the chick who helped the guy break out? Yeah, that ship's crazy on me and now she's he tripped. Yeah, like you fuck that up, bro, like it up? Yeah, that shit crazy.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: Hey, the new album is out, man, I hope everybody. Uh So, obviously people can go by the album and get one.
Speaker 1: Of these absolutely big hit loop dot com my nigga, spell it out b I G h I T n U p I D dot com merchants there, mercher is. The truth is in My eyes teas the big hit of free teas. I'm talking about the truth is in my eyes. T's the the yam tease.
Speaker 2: All that, and this is one of the crazier the magazine Oh the hood he just said the hoodie too, my nigga, and this is one of the crazy for this being your debut album. Just for people who are not clear on who's on this album, r J J Worthy, Baby Stone, Guerrilla's Mazi, your Son, hit Boy Snoop Dogg, Alchemist Music, Sochiut, Dom Kennedy, the Homie, J Stone, Trady from the East Side of Benny the Butcher. Jesus. It's impressive, man, man, thank you go buy Wait, this is new. I didn't see this. This is the crazy in the hood. That's crazy truth. So make sure you go support man buy it and if you if yeah, I mean ship, you can't stream it, so you gotta buy.
Speaker 1: It on me. You got a bott I'm about the trunk with it, my nigga, like like Nip did with the Proud to Pay you feel me, I'm about the trunk with it, my nigga. I ain't selling no bricks from selling CDs. Love to support you, big hit.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, bro, Thank you, Yes, sir, respect fire good Ship. Can we show some love to our family at Hard Dean Man shout out to Hard Dean Man. Look, if you're in Vegas, you gotta pull up. You gotta say, take me to Hard Dean right now. I need to go to Hard Dean. They're gonna take you.
Speaker 1: They're gonna get you situated.
Speaker 2: Hardyan Las Vegas the best cannabis dispensary I've ever walked into my life, the most craziest selection of premium cannabis in the entire world. I mean that place smells like God's uh sweat, it feels it just smells so good in there. It's just, oh, they got their own scent. They're our family too, man, So it makes you follow them online Harding Underscore Los Vegas all right, shoot them a follow on Instagram. Also go to Hardeanlasvegas dot com, and when you're in Vegas, make sure you pull up to hard Dean Baby