Speaker 1: Can hear me? Now?
Speaker 2: Can you hear yourself? Andrew? What are you doing? You couldn't be here?
Speaker 1: So Andrew go, I have to pretend I'm Andrew.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers. Oh this is very loud.
Speaker 1: I'm Andrew.
Speaker 2: He doesn't the volume? How do I get back to the just give me? How do I give to the colored buttons again? Home? Oh? That okay? All right? Welcome to Serial Killers. Sami Killer, can tirew?
Speaker 1: What's gonna be? Well? Tell you what's.
Speaker 3: Si Chel been like?
Speaker 1: Sampei kill.
Speaker 3: Life, Rick do win? Everything from Jackson Banilla to Chrispys.
Speaker 1: Is what I good?
Speaker 3: In high schools A thriller.
Speaker 1: I have a Michael Jackson jacket and the globe a talent show.
Speaker 2: I had a Michael Jackson pin. Some kid in some kid in school. He would sell the pins. He would open his jacket up in lunch and it'd be a thing of Michael Jackson pans inside his jacket.
Speaker 1: Did you have the one where he was in the yellow sweater? That was my favorite part.
Speaker 2: I remember that was a poster.
Speaker 3: He was hot.
Speaker 2: How funny that was.
Speaker 1: That was before he had all that plastic surgery and he was.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, he still looked like a Jackson. Yes, welcome to Serial Killers. My name is Scotty Be.
Speaker 1: My name is Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, Andrew couldn't be here today because he had a call. See I always told you he didn't care about this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait, wait, Gretrett, I wish people could see what's going on right now.
Speaker 3: So we had pizza.
Speaker 1: We had pizza delivered this morning, right and we're looking out the window watching Brodie open every box and fill like a box of leftovers and taking leftovers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just got busted.
Speaker 1: He did. He's like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: Well, today is Monday, March fourteenth. This is episode two hundred and twenty one. Damn, did you remember to set your clock ahead? Did you spring ahead? I did spring you late this morning.
Speaker 1: That's how I remembered spring ahead, fall behind. But it's so hard when you spring forward right? Spring ahead?
Speaker 2: Yea, yah, you spring ahead? Fall back?
Speaker 1: I spring forward, Oh my gosh, and we get up the time that we get up, it's it's horrible. It's so bad.
Speaker 2: It really doesn't make a difference.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes it does.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't buy that.
Speaker 1: I feel it. It's jet lag.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't. It's an hour.
Speaker 1: It's an hour is a big deal.
Speaker 2: So you slept an extra it doesn't matter. You didn't lose it.
Speaker 1: Well, we started coming back into the studio more. I have to get up an hour and fifteen minutes earlier. That you add all those hours and fifteen minutes up for a week, that's a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Oh, tell me about it, Danielle. I've always been coming into the studio.
Speaker 1: Nobody told you to. Hey, Andrew, Hi, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Left again.
Speaker 1: It's so weird, like me pretending I'm Andrew. Don't pretend do sound anything like?
Speaker 2: No, you're Danielle. Just do me a favor if you could. In this episode. Don't curse. We try not to curse, not curse. He doesn't, No, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He's Italian. Has he not cursed?
Speaker 2: He's squeaky clean. Okay, all right, so let's something. Oh my god, what something just happened?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: I saw a light go off?
Speaker 1: I think I can still hear us. We're still recording.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let me go back and look.
Speaker 1: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still recording. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Three minutes in, we haven't really done anything.
Speaker 2: His Superman box here. I don't know how to use it, so this might already look he gave us bad looking video. The video looks like crap.
Speaker 1: I know that. Well the lighting in here is terrible.
Speaker 2: No, that's Andrew sabotaging you and I well he wouldn't do that. Yeah, he would, Andrew. And you know what else he's gonna says? You always tell me you can't talk about stuff other than cereal. You three minutes and talked about time changes. Yeah, watch, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Also, I apologize for the ten percent that can't stand me on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that much.
Speaker 1: You always say that, so I have to.
Speaker 2: You know, I do appreciate you filling in. You're very welcome anyway. All right, so let's get to the first one.
Speaker 1: Okay. I get Garrett's angry still because he's gluten free and he can never come on.
Speaker 2: He can't eat anything, Garrett.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Garrett, look in the camera.
Speaker 2: There's so many opportunities for me to have cereal and you just like I feel like Matt Damon on Jimmy Kimmel, like you said, hey, I want you to be on.
Speaker 3: And then by the time you are like, hey, you want to be on. Oh sorry, we're done.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you what. We'll make sure that we have one gluten free sugar free cereal one time, and we'll pull you in for it. Sugar free.
Speaker 1: Do they have a gluten free cereal? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Most most cereals actually are gluten.
Speaker 1: For Oh really yeah, oh Garrett, what is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pebbles, all the pebble cereals are gluten free. We just say, Garrett, they're not gluten free because we don't want them coming.
Speaker 1: Very nice, that is really nice. Oh my gosh, right here.
Speaker 2: Gluten most cereals are. But we're gonna find a gluten free sugar free cereal. We'll have you back. Promise.
Speaker 1: Wait, just through the box and it's cutting that be careful because if you hit a button, we don't know how to record this. If this stops recording, we have no idea how to start recording again. So don't mess this up.
Speaker 2: We'll see you soon.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put your box over here.
Speaker 2: Promise before episode three hundred you'll be on whatever that one? What we made it this far? All right?
Speaker 1: I love you, Garrett. How anyway me see if you're bleeding.
Speaker 2: Cut me no no blood? All right, So free cereals today? One new two?
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know, okay, now make a promise.
Speaker 2: I cannot in.
Speaker 1: When we were doing uh, I started to get and you know, here's the funny thing. So we posted this on social and there was a couple of people Danielle's acting. I am telling you right now, I have the worst reflex when it comes to smells, when it comes to gross tasting things, that is not acting. That is unfortunately me. My mother used to get a phone call at school when I was a kid, and the nurse would say, please come pick Danielle up. She threw up, she's sick. And my mother would say, was there somebody eating mayonnaise next to her? Because if so, that's what happened, and the nurse would check and say, yeah, okay, we'll send her back to class because Pauline with the boloney sandwich has yonnaise.
Speaker 2: And I mayo and bologne. Oh.
Speaker 1: A lot of my friends used to put yeah mao. So yeah, so anyway, so you fed me purposely crappy cereal so I would vomit. I'm asking you kindly please don't do that today.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start this episode off with a different Catalina crunch.
Speaker 1: I don't want it because I don't like that.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna eat it too. This is this is peanut butter chocolate.
Speaker 1: Did you bring me almond milk?
Speaker 2: Chocolate, peanut butter?
Speaker 1: I can only and I give up chocolate for lent. Actually I gave up candy cake and cookies for lents. O.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm okay. But listen, did you bring me almond milk? Because you know I have a lactose thing.
Speaker 2: You'll be fine. You'll be fine, trust me. It's just like I tell Cooper, she's also lactose and tolerant. I'm like, you're fine, you'll go to the bathroom later, You'll be fine. You'll get it out.
Speaker 1: That's not how it works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So this one is paleo friendly, vegan, one hundred percent plant based, soy free, wheat free, high in fiber, no sugar, alcohol.
Speaker 1: I taste free to know it.
Speaker 2: You'll see what it tastes like. Snacking shouldn't come with a sugar rush. But thank you Laura. By the way, Laura's our listener. She sent us an entire case of Catalina crunch.
Speaker 1: Laura doesn't like us for some reason.
Speaker 2: She doesn't here we go.
Speaker 1: Can I eat it without milk? No?
Speaker 2: Right, no, you need milk just a little bit. Okay, it's one, so it's you know, put it in. Sorry, it smells great.
Speaker 1: Right, it smells like peanut butter and chocolate.
Speaker 2: It smells like a Reese's peanut butter cups.
Speaker 1: So maybe this one's good. Okay, have you had a Catalina that's been good?
Speaker 2: I think we had one that we didn't spit out one?
Speaker 1: Oh look, I like our spoons. We have to open our spoons now they're in plastic. Oh, Andrew, just in time? Would you like the Catalina cereals?
Speaker 2: What you are such a dope?
Speaker 1: You gotta be kidding me. So come in here, No, come in and take my spot after I eat this.
Speaker 2: Crap, Well you need to eat it too. Then if you're here, you want to hook up the other microphone? You want Danielle to leave, I can.
Speaker 1: Leave, I can. I can totally let me move closes.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Danielle just eat co host who said that.
Speaker 2: Online, who said that I don't know where the button is?
Speaker 1: What will you stop saying mean things to me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the thing Andrew thinks that's funny.
Speaker 1: We need a small a smaller chair because I don't have anywhere spoons there, Andrew, Hi, everybody, Andrew have milk because it was raining outside? Is it raining? It's not snowing.
Speaker 3: No, not snowing.
Speaker 1: I don't have He needs headphones? My god, what a disc Oh my gosh, why are you giving him a fork? Poor guy's gonna craple a fork. It's not going well. He's trying to poison me again.
Speaker 2: So far we haven't had cereal. We're six minutes in.
Speaker 1: Is that another spoon over there? You see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, it's fine. This smells like do you have milk in there?
Speaker 1: Is there milk in the.
Speaker 2: Smells like delicious Reese's peanut?
Speaker 1: But it actually does.
Speaker 2: Ready, here we go, one, two, three? Really good? Right? Watch what happens? This is the magic of cattle in a crunch. Mm hm hm no, no, isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: But wait, it's not that it's grown. It like gets bigger in your mouth and chokes you to death.
Speaker 2: The flavor goes away and then it's.
Speaker 1: Like cotton bowls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to swallow it quick.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I would say, out of all the Catalina crunch varieties, this one's the least defensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do admit, I do say that. Wait, do you guys remember do you guys remember the It was like a weight loss vitamin or something where you would eat it and when you would drink it with water, they would tell you, make sure you drink a lot of water because it expands and if you don't drink a lot of water, you'll choke to death. That's Cattalina cereal. If you don't drink enough milk or drink it, you're gonna choke it.
Speaker 2: Like I could have probably finished it off if I drank more milk, but I couldn't. I had to spit it out coffee.
Speaker 3: Out of all of them, it's the least defensive, I will say, though, it has like a when you're chewing it midway through, all of a sudden it gets that splendid taste.
Speaker 2: No, it's stevia.
Speaker 3: Stevia. No, it's just gross.
Speaker 2: So anyway, normally when I spit things out, it's no bowls, no spoons, So I give it nothing.
Speaker 3: I give it nothing to I give it a bowl, of course you do. I gotta say, would.
Speaker 1: You buy this in the store? You can't get a bowl if you wouldn't it in the store.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean there's a lot of cereals that I would even give like three bowls to would there?
Speaker 2: Speaking it out, Let's see what's in here. Catalina flour. I guess that's where it gets its name. And in that flower is peat protein, potato fiber, non gmo corn fiber, chickory root fiber, gower gum. That's where all that that paste taste comes from. Tapioca flour, peanut oil, high only sunflower oil, cocoa powder, peanuts, baking powdered natural flavors, sea salt, calcium carbonate. But that's what chokes, devia extract and monk fruit. That's what you taste, right, That's what tastes like as at the end.
Speaker 1: No, but something's choking me, Like something expands and chokes. Okay, other than you, Scott, something expands and then like gets stuck in your throat. What is that?
Speaker 2: It's the all the gower gum anyway? All right, so let's move on. Yes, Andrew Daniel, you gonna stay unless.
Speaker 1: You want me to leave. I'm hoping you'll serve me something better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this will be much better to Andrew, get off your phone if you're gonna be on here otherwise, please step away.
Speaker 1: He's he's very important.
Speaker 3: Please step away.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: Can we move over a little bit?
Speaker 1: I feel like I should get on the other side because you guys fight and I'm gonna be in the middle.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm fine.
Speaker 2: We don't fight.
Speaker 3: Don't we never fight?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, I've heard the show. You can fight a lot.
Speaker 3: The thing is, I don't think that we fight fight like Brooklyn boys fight fight. Scottie and I fight, but it's almost like brother Lee bigger.
Speaker 1: It's funny when Spencer, my son is listening to your podcast, because I always think like you're in his bedroom because I'll hear both of you talking, and I'm like, oh, Andrew and Scotti are hanging out with Spencer.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna change my voice.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, what is this one?
Speaker 2: This is peanut butter chocolate. This is new Cliff Cereal. You've got a cliff bar before?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I actually like those.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know that they even make the cliffs. I mean they make them. They're in the stores. But I don't think that they're going to be around that much longer because.
Speaker 1: I don't give Andrew one.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did, right here.
Speaker 3: Hold on, she's generous with the milk. See that's guys, that's okay.
Speaker 1: How how come you don't think they're gonna make anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because some of them had the green tags at chop right, and when you see that, that means that they're not going to stalk him anymore.
Speaker 3: This has a whole pistachio. That is that a pistachio peanut? It's green.
Speaker 2: Really, let's see all you're eating it? Tell me when I want to see what that is. Oh, it's a pumpkin. See itt Andrew a smell? H all right?
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 1: Definitely better than the milk, Katalina.
Speaker 2: I feel bad that we like say such bad things about them, but they need to do better.
Speaker 3: I don't want I don't mind this, that's all right. I'm not the biggish fam.
Speaker 2: I mean it tastes like a broken up cliff bar. Yeah, they're soft, aren't they.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give this sucker two bowls.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna give it a bowl a spoon.
Speaker 3: You are a harsh critic, Danielle, Well.
Speaker 1: You know me, you gotta have like marshmallows and sugar for me.
Speaker 2: I don't have any of that this week.
Speaker 3: If this were American Idol, who would be who? I think I'd be? The Randy Jackson.
Speaker 1: Old school American Idol?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean tell me who the new judges.
Speaker 1: Are, Katy Perry, Jason.
Speaker 2: I would be lying over.
Speaker 3: Who's Katy Perry? Who am I?
Speaker 1: You're Jason Aldean? Is that who it is?
Speaker 2: Jason?
Speaker 1: Jason Aldean?
Speaker 2: The other country guy? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Let me ask Ryan Bryan?
Speaker 3: Wait? So then who's the nice judge? Because Randy Jackson would always just be like, you're.
Speaker 2: Good, all nice.
Speaker 1: They're all nice. Now they're not Simon Call, Like, who's the Simon Cowell of this pot? Right there?
Speaker 3: He's right there. If only his last initial was a C, he'd have the same initials as him too.
Speaker 2: You are so funny.
Speaker 3: I don't mind, thank you.
Speaker 1: I eat this cliff Cereal the more I kind of like it. So maybe I'm gonna move it up to two bowls.
Speaker 2: Just like me. Hold on, I gotta change the thing is that The one thing he does and you would think it's like, you know what, his biggest contribution to society.
Speaker 1: I think I would take this as a snack, like put it in like a little okay, and block bag and ticket.
Speaker 2: Is very good.
Speaker 3: It's airplane food. Yeah, totally all right.
Speaker 1: I had some raisins.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, don't.
Speaker 3: You're not going to Hollywood.
Speaker 1: You don't get a golden ticket.
Speaker 2: I want a platinum ticket. Did you see that guy that got the platinum ticket?
Speaker 1: What is season?
Speaker 2: That's like you go through and then you can sit out the first round. You make it no matter what.
Speaker 1: You don't even have to go through that, right the.
Speaker 2: First Yeah, yeah, you just sit and watch.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched a full season of Idol since, like Jordan's Sparks season five.
Speaker 1: My mom will call, did you see that contestant? I'm like, what American mom? I'm not.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something. Kelly Clarkson, who else?
Speaker 1: Carrie Underwood? Okay, you want to talk about who's made it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Remember Jordan's Spark. Clay Achin for a while.
Speaker 2: He didn't make it though he didn't win.
Speaker 3: Adam Ambert, No, you didn't win either.
Speaker 1: But this is the new thing. There was an article that actually just came out that said the key to American Idol not winning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm Jennifer Hudson too.
Speaker 2: She won, No, she was. But you know what I'm saying is the winners. Do you remember them? And where are the.
Speaker 3: Clarkson Kelly Clarkson, carry, Carrie Underwood, Jordan Sparks. I feel like there was a guy too.
Speaker 2: There was many, It was many, but Ruben stuttered he was on the Biggest Loser.
Speaker 1: But I feel like Clay Aig, Clay Aiken did better than Ruben stuttered, and Clay came in second.
Speaker 2: You loved Clay.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. You remember that time we were backstage at something and Clay Aiken walked over and I almost fainted. I don't know what it was. How stupid am I? But I was so nervous to me Clay.
Speaker 3: I've always said that to me With local news celebrities, whenever I see news anchors, I'm always.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, are you the guy in the street that goes behind him and does that?
Speaker 3: They hate those I would never want to heckle them. It's just whenever we met one, I've always been like, oh my god, no, it's a local news personality.
Speaker 1: Do you know how stupid? Like my favorite my my my favorite author was in my DMC.
Speaker 2: Favorite for ball chat.
Speaker 1: Wait no, but she but she offered me a sneak peek at her new book that's not even out yet. Wow. My kids were like, what's so exciting, Mom, I'm like my favorite authors. She's like, He's like, really that she followed you, right, and then she followed me and she sent me autograph. Oh my gosh, I was freaking out.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I'm still trying to get Eric Eestrada to follow me. He won't even notice me.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Good, Well, I mean it's you're a superman board. You didn't set it up right? Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Can we prope's one that was fine? Times now he came here. Yeah, oh, I got a.
Speaker 1: Shout out my author Emily Giffen shout out to you, love you.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Andrew. But you're still not on the show.
Speaker 3: Still not.
Speaker 1: Oh but there's that knockoff show coming, so maybe.
Speaker 3: You can on the NBC one where it's like one hundred see that one. They said the whole goal is to be friends with people, So you know what, I think I may want to go on that one, because I think I'd be good at that.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So we move on to surreal number three. Save bellchat yep, shout out to her a jet at shop right. We don't give them enough love because they have a bout jet. How's Joel that you want to see what he sent me? The send you watch this?
Speaker 1: I love this case and you thank you my friends, my my shop Mini Shoppers made it for me. That's their sign.
Speaker 2: Check it out. So Joel sent me this video. He he went down the aisle of all the passover cereals that did you played a commercial in Oh? Okay, we'll be back right after this. You know nothing about volume.
Speaker 1: Wait, do you really have a commercial? Finally a sponsor?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, they just just random stuff that plays the middle.
Speaker 1: Still not have a sponsor?
Speaker 2: Now we still can you believe that after almost three years?
Speaker 3: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: There is no milk company that wants to put a refriger like Farmland Dairies should put a refrigerator in here and say the milk sponsored by Farmland Dairies. Do I want money for that? Just give it milk.
Speaker 3: I would love to figure it out.
Speaker 2: So dumb Andrew's like, we have half a million downloads, but no one wants to pay for it.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is every day Scott's like, why what are you not doing? I don't know, recording it, editing the video, uploading it, making sure the ad place in Tony because.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm busy, like sitting over there running the big show, and it is here like making videos of my face on fat people like, I don't understand what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Not just that some guy with a banana two?
Speaker 2: Okay too, have.
Speaker 1: You guys happened to have a meeting with like maybe Alex Agrin someone because.
Speaker 2: Alex, Yes, the sales team here is just like we're on it, you know, thumbs up on it, and then nothing. We never hear a thing. Everyone so gung ho love the podcast. Milk Cereal everything, I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean there's so many things. Yeah, a milk company, maybe even a bowl like plates and bowl yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yah, Lenny Mud, where are you spoon everything?
Speaker 1: Plastics, spoons, I buy plastic, spoond Shoprightfty grocery store.
Speaker 2: Yep, everything nobody cares. Pigli Wiggly, Let's.
Speaker 3: Go instacr yep, would be cool.
Speaker 2: Talked about it, told him about it. Nobody cares.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe one of these days.
Speaker 1: And I'm doing Shopwright commercials right now, Shop Right shout out the shop Right winned Juice does a serial Killers part.
Speaker 3: Well, have you on every Friday for a special shop Right episode where you go, well, start selling yourself for serial Killers. We'll cut the profits.
Speaker 2: Speaking of shop Right, the next cereal comes from shoprightl No, it notes just from me. I bought it. So if you're on the East coast Northeast for the most part some Pennsylvania, there's Shop Rights around owned by Wakefern who they own a bunch of different supermarkets. Now and this is Crispy Corn Square.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be delicious.
Speaker 2: Well, this is gonna be your corn checks.
Speaker 3: Is what They're going to be.
Speaker 1: Three stars, three bowls, three stars.
Speaker 2: Now, unfortunately Scrunchy is not on here. Do you know who Scrunchy is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the bear.
Speaker 2: He's their bear mascot.
Speaker 3: What happened he died?
Speaker 2: No, he didn't die. Scrunchies on their sugar cereals. Scrunchy is on all their like fake lucky charms and cocoa pebbles and stuff.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, he died.
Speaker 2: O Scrunchy is the man.
Speaker 1: Bear. He is a bear.
Speaker 3: He wears a shirt too. I think it's so cute when they make the mascots like that.
Speaker 2: Anyway, like I was saying before, for Andrew made us take a break, why is it always Andrew secrets, and Andrew that, Andrews this, Andrew's that?
Speaker 3: Why is there never any positivity with my name involved?
Speaker 2: Secret Squirrel? Joel sent me asking He sent me the video of the Passover Aisle, and there are dozens of gross passover cereals that we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Have to try.
Speaker 2: So they're gross because they're not made with any grain or bread or anything like that. So what we're gonna do in the next week or two or three, we're gonna have a full pass.
Speaker 3: Let's make that a bonus episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, that could be a frog.
Speaker 1: Are there easter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There are, but they're but all they are is is just remakes of other stuff. Oh my gosh, I'm thinking of the title already. We'll pass on these passover cereal No, No, it'll be better. Yeah, it'll be better than that.
Speaker 1: No super passover.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, can you please bring them in?
Speaker 2: Because I've never had it.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: That's good. No sloping please, No, I can't. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm eating my feerial with a fork, you idiot.
Speaker 1: This is okay. You know what it tastes like?
Speaker 2: Corn checks?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, mm hmmm mmmm. Bugles?
Speaker 2: M right, the bugles. It's the bass bugle without the spice powder on it.
Speaker 1: The people don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: It's a snack that looks like a little little tornado.
Speaker 2: More people know what bugles are than they know what shop right is.
Speaker 1: Well, it's they're really good, but you don't even with milks.
Speaker 3: It's a snack.
Speaker 2: The tastes like they're made by General Mills. Did you know that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't like this. Why did I need this episode? Everything is two bowlds for me.
Speaker 2: I actually had different cereals, but then I saw you come in and I took the other ones out, Danielle, and now we're going to have a party.
Speaker 1: Yeah what, I hope we're doing a bonus box.
Speaker 2: Nope? Why because he doesn't have the bonus box jingle in there?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's the international one that don't do it because I don't have any No.
Speaker 3: It might happen, it doesn't well I have this one.
Speaker 2: What the green screen there?
Speaker 1: Why can't you just put it in after? Is that how it works?
Speaker 2: No? He doesn't know how to do that.
Speaker 3: I do because you know, I edit and produce two other podcasts that are super great for me.
Speaker 2: Are they making money?
Speaker 1: They are?
Speaker 2: Actually they got sponsors.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't work with a curmudget on those. I work with somebody that's actually like wants to do things. That's always fine.
Speaker 2: Do they have sponsors over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 2: Actually that didn't work. If this is Andrew, then yes, but I had I love everything else. I'm gonna give it three balls. It's not bad.
Speaker 3: Can we just do a bonus box?
Speaker 2: No? I don't have any How do you.
Speaker 1: Do not have anything?
Speaker 3: You have like sixty four boxes of Cereal?
Speaker 2: You order?
Speaker 3: Stop lying?
Speaker 2: Give us something and look, Andrew, what do you give it?
Speaker 1: And go? Go get something? Andrew? Andrews went down to the Cereal vault. What are you think called down there? Your Cereal pants? What do you call it?
Speaker 2: There's nothing over there? The Cereal sat that's yeah, Andrew, listen really quick, can just get up. It's not there anymore. Go run in the back by the metal cab Andrew, listen to me.
Speaker 1: It's not nice.
Speaker 2: Go in the back.
Speaker 3: He's stuck.
Speaker 1: He's stuck in your sack.
Speaker 2: All I see is this like fro going across the camera. Go in the back by the metal cabinet where Jake used to sit. There is a box there with my name on it. I think Matt sent it to us, and it's full of cereals. Go grab one.
Speaker 1: They're all they're all.
Speaker 2: They're all knockoffs, but they're all sugar. And you have a tag on your pants.
Speaker 1: Yes, there is a tag. Are you wearing New Gen.
Speaker 2: Begging you to go grab it?
Speaker 1: Come here, I'll please.
Speaker 2: No, it's on the mask that's hanging out of his pocket. Please go just get a please, go get a cereal.
Speaker 1: Okay, calm down, Okay, a deep breath.
Speaker 2: In The thing is though, by now, like people have tuned out of this because like it's just too much mayhem. There's too much going on. They're bickering.
Speaker 1: Thought that that's why they tuned in for your mayhem, because you and Andrew go at it like a bunch of I don't know, what's.
Speaker 2: Not this much mayhem? This is just like this is out of control. People like to listen to Sirial now here comes Sally. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When they can't come in, they don't come in if they don't have their ID. They can't get through the door because there's a lock.
Speaker 2: But don't radio. Don't radio people know that when there's lights flashing that say on air red lights, you know that usually means stop, don't come in. But I recording, I.
Speaker 1: Come in and yell on purpose, so I can know that.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I feel like, he didn't have to bring the whole box. Why he brought this giant box with thirty cereals in it because he.
Speaker 1: Wants you to pick which one you want?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Can I pick?
Speaker 2: They're all knockoffs. They're all knockoffs. So just pick whatever sugar cereal you want? Just no, God? What? Yes, there is flakes?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I have a question. How can they call this frosted flake, Danielle? How can they do that without getting sued?
Speaker 2: Frosted flakes is a not trademarkable name either, as Raisin Brown, I didn't know that corn flake.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that?
Speaker 3: Yes, learn about life.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I would sue if I was Tony the Tiger, I would really sue.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm just picturing Tony the Tiger with a business suit on.
Speaker 1: They're not great?
Speaker 2: Is this frosted flakes of corn?
Speaker 3: Eating corn cereal?
Speaker 2: So it's not flakes of corn?
Speaker 3: No rip off, it's.
Speaker 1: Seventy one.
Speaker 2: Essential every Day is from a supermarket chain that is in the Midwest. If I'm not mistaken, Minnesota.
Speaker 3: I gotta get another fork now.
Speaker 2: Our previous experience with Essential every Day is that the flavor will wash off, so you have to eat it pretty quick once the milk hits it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's more of a snack than a serious Should we do two?
Speaker 3: How long has this thing home?
Speaker 2: By getting a ticket downstairs? I have to go.
Speaker 3: Let's don't stop on the touch screen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Twenty six? Oh wow?
Speaker 3: You know they do say thirty to forty five minute episode s. You'd have two breaks.
Speaker 2: People are used to like eighteen minutes.
Speaker 3: People I used to used to the last three episodes have been twenty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that that's greg t out of control. Episode's forty something.
Speaker 3: The last episode we did, just the two of us went over you're ready stuff for all the milk?
Speaker 2: I know? Here we go one, two, three, very sweet that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's cereal m.
Speaker 2: It tastes very close to Kellogg's m.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they get away with that.
Speaker 2: I told you how they get away with.
Speaker 1: It, I know, but I think that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's not a trademarketing.
Speaker 1: Calloggs first come out with frosted flakes. Why can't they trade?
Speaker 2: It was a court thing. There's certain things because because frosted flakes is a thing, like it's literally a frosted.
Speaker 1: Flake, but it's not sugar flake really.
Speaker 2: But it's a frosted flake. You can't trademark a frosted flake.
Speaker 3: You could probably trademark sugar fla.
Speaker 1: But the name is it is?
Speaker 2: But no, it has to have a kitchen name. You can't.
Speaker 3: What what if I added a Z to the end?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. Go call a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Frosted flake Z.
Speaker 2: Milk corn, sugar, corn syrup, lots of sugar, salt, barley, malt, extract wheat.
Speaker 3: I know this was a great idea for a bonus box. I'm gonna give it three bowls, four bowls.
Speaker 1: Four bowls from me, even though it's a rip off.
Speaker 2: Four bowls D four A four s four Okay, that was a good way to end it.
Speaker 3: I'm happy was it?
Speaker 2: Is it really over?
Speaker 3: What the negativity you exude is like, you're definitely Simon Cow, Simon Cow.
Speaker 2: All these cups.
Speaker 3: It's not as bad as Greg Tea, that's true.
Speaker 1: How many did you eat when he was on?
Speaker 3: We didn't eat them.
Speaker 2: We made him eat all this expired garbage. Yeah, and he did it about twenty cups worth because he was ranting and raving about stuff, and then I would just throw cups in his face and he would just eat them.
Speaker 3: He'd be chatting and all of a sudden he'd go into crypto.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, let's kind of said a long time fun probably like two years. Anyway, everybody's eating that pizza. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: We can't talk about anything other than cereal.
Speaker 1: You miss Brody. When you weren't here, Andrew, he was out there and we were watching to goll the Liftovers.
Speaker 2: Please follow us at serial Killers PC all social platforms. Check out our website serial KILLERSPC dot com. Buy a T Shirt's t shirts?
Speaker 3: Yeah one, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Have a T shirt. No, I gave it to Spencer.
Speaker 3: We need to come out with merche we need.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this is the berbet.
Speaker 3: Let me add it to my list of more things that I can do that Scott doesn't do than nothing about? Do you have nothing going on?
Speaker 1: I need to become a publicist and help you guys.
Speaker 2: Just do it. Figure this your PR person. All right, we'll see you on Wednesday with an all New Ball chat. Can't wait to hear that one.
Speaker 1: That's not the one where I threw up? No, that was out already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one was great.
Speaker 1: Glad you think so?
Speaker 2: Grave reviews'd we do? The critics are saying, to vomit up, to vomits up, don't do it again? Yeahit a second. Where's my phone? We had a great review on that. We actually did you see the review on that I did? Somebody was really cool about that.
Speaker 3: I'll pull it up.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see who can get there first. I think I'm there. Mm hm hmmm. Serial killers quick, give us shows five stars? Real quick? Okay, here it is, I'm here.
Speaker 3: She's hilarious with the banter between you two.
Speaker 2: Really yep, No, that says diamond, dude. You read the wrong one right there. It says invite diamond to all ball Diamond not me. Oh no, it wasn't you. It was the Greg t one. Oh well, they liked Greg T. I don't think they like you.
Speaker 3: Oh well, look at this one.
Speaker 1: It says it is the best. I love her so much. Do people don't really write anything they didn't like three reviews?
Speaker 2: No, look at the Greg t one. Oh mg. First of all, love you guys, serial Killers and bowl Chat. I've been meaning to leave a review but always forget, but after listening to this episode with Tea, I made sure to leave one. I love it this episode, partly because I miss hearing Greg T on the show and mostly because it was hilarious. Also, kudos to Scott for having fun with this episode. Lol. I know it was a bit chaotic, and usually he hates when that happens, especially on Serial Killers. But I'm glad I fed into I'm glad he fed into it. It was definitely worth it. And Andrew, I hope someone took you home.
Speaker 3: That's not how we spell serial killers.
Speaker 2: Well it's crazy keeping great guys.
Speaker 3: So guys, if you're listening, leave us a review and talk about how much you love Danielle because we love dan Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're that ten percent, we want to hear from you too.
Speaker 3: It's not even ten percent. It's the same person, just making different accounts to be like she's back.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: All Right, we gotta go. Thank you for listening. We'll see you on Wednesday with Bolchat next Monday with an all new serial Killers. Maybe we'll have a special guest. I don't know who going to be making well. I mean, we sent Cereal to our listener Quarrene, like two months ago. She's supposed to do it with us, so hopefully we'll get her on and.
Speaker 3: We gotta have more in person guests because I'm loving this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, thanks for listening. Until we see you again, say crunch people cry. That was good.
Speaker 3: We had harmony.
Speaker 1: Crun god stop it. Oh my gosh, edit that out.
Speaker 3: Do you know how to turn it off?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah I do.