Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy pros. This is the Fantasy Football Podcast. It is be Joey p Joe Pi's Apia and welcome to week eleven on the waiver Wire, of course, to help us get all the right players on all the right rosters. De Bro, Derek Brown and the King of Bros and my Patty Cakes Pat fitz Morris. We have a couple teams on by this week, and it was another fun week of NFL football. Some odd quarterback play too, and by odd, I mean bad. Lots of interceptions, lots of guys under two hundred yards. It was ugly in those passing streets. It looked like all the best football seemed to happen on Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Pat It did soun interesting stat today, Joe about Jared Goff. So he threw five interceptions the Lions still won. If you had to guess, how many quarterbacks in the Super Bowl era have thrown five interceptions in a game and still won.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna say one.
Speaker 3: Oh, de Bro, I'm gonna say Jared Goff is the only one here.
Speaker 2: You go, Because I believe it or not, Jared Goff was the tenth quarterback to be I was shocked by that, and hat tipped to the people at Good Morning Football, they were the ones who dropped that stat. But you would think that while won, five interceptions seriously derails your chances of winning the game, and five interceptions would also highly increase your chances of getting benched and not being around for the end of the game. So yeah, I was shocked the number was that significant.
Speaker 1: I think that is the more interesting point, right there, Guys under two hundred yards yesterday. Let's see Russell Wilson, Daniel Jones, Drake may will Levs, Justin Herbert, Aaron Rodgers, Nice Young Caleb Williams, Baker Mayfield, Mac Jones, Cooper Rush. I don't think I need to go any further, but yeah, it was not a great day for passing the football. But that's okay everybody, because we press on and hopefully week eleven we'll get a little bit more through the air and certainly some more on the ground. Before we get to the names to add and the waiver wire pickup of the week, We've got something to give away, and that is the trophy Smack thirty six inch gold Column Fantasy Football Trophy that is going to our good friend, Hudson Hassan. So, Hudson, congrats you're the winner. Get in touch with us at customer support at mail Bag at fantasypros dot com. Send us your mailing address, your proof of subscription, maybe a love letter to Derek Brown, and of course you'll get that shipped out to you right away. Again, Hudson Hassan. Hit us up at mail Bag at fantasypros dot com. You have won the Trophy Smack thirty six inch gold column Fantasy Football trophy. But with one giveaway leaving another takes its stead. That is the beautiful thing here at Fantasy Pros so Trophy Smack's unlimited six pound custom Championship Belt, my personal favorite is back again. Trophy Smack the number one destination for fantasy football trophies. We have the fantasy football symbol of dominance, the six pound custom Championship Belt. This massive, fully customizable belt is the perfect way to show off your fantasy football title victory. So to get it, subscribe to the channel right here Fantasy Pros on the YouTube side, drop your comments below and ring the belts and it goes ding for notifications so you know if you are the big winner. Of the trophy Smack six pound championship belt and you can claim your prize. All right, Let's get to the waiver wire pickup of the week. A guy that we talked about last week who was not available on a bye right, but we said, hey, good time to add some people here. See what you get and guess what, the roster percentage did not move that much. He is just fifty four percent rostered. He was back yesterday fourteen rushes, sixty six yards, two catches for twenty nine. He is Jalen Warren of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Now, looking at Jalen Warren's schedule ahead, boys, the reason why I was putting him at the top of the list for me personally is I look at some of these games ahead for the Steelers and I know they're three and o with Russell Wilson. They're flying high. Big win in Washington, you get Baltimore, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Cleveland again, Philly and Baltimore again. That's a lot of defenses you can throw the football against. And he's also passed the by now, which with weeks twelve and fourteen looming in the near future, to me, that's a very valuable flex slash RB two.
Speaker 2: To have pat and Najie Harris to stay in some sort of ankle injury yesterday, So that's going to enhance Jalen Warren's role, you would think, at least for this coming week. Certainly Corderol Patterson will help take up some of the slack two. But you know, the Ravens are a difficult matchup in the running game, not so much in the passing game for running backs. They do really give it up to pass catching rbs, and maybe more so this coming week because they lost Kyle Hamilton to an ankle injury and that Thursday night game Hamilton was a big part of their pass defense against running backs. So yeah, I mean, this is certainly a pretty bright usage outlook I would say for Jalen Warren this week. And I know he's not available in every league, but if he is available in your league, you know, even if it's a shallow ten team league, I think he's worth string and maybe.
Speaker 1: You know, flexing even in a shallow league this week. Yeah. I know on some of the other you know, football services like Yahoo and some other places, that ross percent is a little less again, especially coming off the buy and check your league too, because a lot of people had a lot of injuries this week where they had to make these hard decisions like well, I need somebody to stream right now when Jalen Warren isn't one of those guys, so I need to drop him to pick up somebody else that circumstance might be out there. He also might be some you know, a piece you could be re acquiring a trade too, But Warren a piece where I think you see that role continue to grow a little bit. And you know, as they added Mike Williams, we'll talk a little bit more about him. You know, certainly the offense is starting to open up a little bit here and that's also a good thing for Jalen Warren's future here. But Deebro, I want to get your take on Warren. I know, a player that you're historically high on and what his role might be here down the stretch.
Speaker 3: Yeh In he's a weekly flex play with RB two upside if he gets in the end zone. Like last week, look at the stat line that he had, guys, and that was with Naji playing that type of stat line. You had a touchdown on top of that we're talking about. He walks away as an RB two for the week. So this is agnostic of he needs to be a major pickup for people if he's out there, So scour all your leagues see where he's at, and if he's not, then try to get him included in a trade because the deadline's coming up. Because yeah, he's an RB three weekly, he's an RB two if he ever scores a touchdown, and if Nause is out for any amount of time, he's an RB two with RB one upside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then that would be the huge thing there. I just keep on back to the schedule too. I think there's a lot of good matchups where the game script might suggest either higher totals or working from behind a little bit, and some of that doesn't necessarily favor a Nause either health or no health. There. So before we get to the other rbs we like in Week eleven, the one thing we like to do is bet touchdowns around here. Ooh, it was a good week for Joey p vacation and betting were a good combination for me. I feel refreshed. The pockets are full now. I didn't get to pay for all the butter beer that I drank with all my but we're getting closer and the one thing that hasn't changed his NFL season is DraftKings sports Book and official sports betting partner of the NFL is the number one place to bet touchdowns. That's right. So, whether you are looking to place your first bet ever you're looking for something new and different, try something easy like just betting a player to score a touchdown. So go to DraftKings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. It's easy as that, and you can score big with DraftKings sports Book, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app. Now use that promo code Fantasy Pros. That's Fantasy Pros one word For new customers. You get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem call one eight hundred gambler. In New York call eight seven seven eight ope and WY, or text hope and WY four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 1: In Connecticut.
Speaker 4: Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age and eligibility very by jurisdiction void and Ontario bonus Betzkspire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKG dot Co slash fd ball.
Speaker 1: There was a guy who was fighting for the crown of Waiver Wire out of the Week for Week eleven. He felt a little short. We had a little debate about it before the show. Now we're gonna have a little debate on the show. Audrick Estime of the Denver Broncos just seven percent rostered. We've been hearing increased workload, increased workload. Things were gonna go a little bit better for him. And then this week against the Chiefs, a very tough run defense. Audrich Estim really kind of was the guy. Now, Javonte Williams isn't gone, He is not out. There's nothing like that. So Debro the schedule also good for him. But for me, the big deciding factor between Estimate and Warren, if they are both available in your league, is one's already passed his buy and one in Jalen Warren passed the by and you kind of know what his role is in the offense. It's still some ifs for me, although estime, I think is going to be bit on very aggressively, especially by teams that need RB help. So give me your take on estimate what you saw yesterday and what you think you're gonna see from him in these next few weeks.
Speaker 3: I mean, right now, he's an RB three like flex play looking at the role that he got last week, playing forty six percent of the snaps, he ran eight routes. Javonte still ran ten, So this wasn't a full takeover the backfield, but it was pretty damn close to it.
Speaker 1: He got all the short.
Speaker 3: Yardage work, finishing with fourteen carries and fifty three rushing yards. I mean, if he's going to be the early down hammer for Denver's offense, I really like him. And I know we were talking about this like before the show, and I was, I mean really kind of like pounding the table for him because the schedule upcoming man is fantastic and he's out there in so many different leagues that yeah, I mean, he could be a plug and play RB two down the stretch, Like, are you tell me this guys.
Speaker 1: You're so excited there for a second. You actually I know myself, I just myself. Okay for a little temperature checker, right, Okay, Well, I don't want you to get too excited. He's got a lie of show left to do, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Look at this schedule, Okay, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Cleveland, and Indy.
Speaker 1: Are you scared of any of those run defenses? Guys?
Speaker 3: Are Do we think the Denver's run it like their defense is going to put them in positive gamescripts? Those are all good matchups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Denver Broncos have exceeded. I think a lot of people's expectations, especially early on, things were a little rough there. Uh. Pat, I don't know if you're quite as six to midnight as Derek Brown is on audric Est to May. But are you of that same mind in terms of aggression, Cause let's talk about it, like, is this a player that you are? You know you're looking at the stretch run here, You're emptying the clip on this guy, because hey, if he does take over that number one role in that backfield, this could be a huge difference maker between making or missing the playoffs.
Speaker 2: I don't think that Odric Estimae is a gift from the fantasy gods. Like Tyrone Tracy was a guy who you need to have in your lineup everywhere. Tyrone Tracy is there for sure. I don't know if Audric Estime is going to quite reach that threshold of fantasy value, but it does look like he has taken over as the early down back. He outsnapped Javonte Williams twenty six to sixteen on Sunday, and I carried him fourteen to one. And you would think Javonte and possibly Julia McLoughlin won't disappear completely because the running backs as pass catchers have always been so essential to the Sean Payton offense, although maybe a little less so this year simply because bo Nicks scrambles and scrambling quarterbacks check down to their running backs less, and obviously bo Nicks is a lot more mobile than Drew Brees used to be. So I don't think Javante and McLoughlin are going to disappear completely, but there is still a lot of value to having a thumper like Oudric estimated boy, he is a thumper. That final college season at Notre Dame thirteen hundred rushing yards, eighteen touchdown runs. This guy knows what to do when he gets inside the five yard line. So that's got a lot of appeal. And you know, Joe, some people are really up against it at running back with the bye weeks. I know in one league where I didn't have Brian Robinson this week, I just start Blake Koram in a league this week. So if you're in a position like that, yes, I would have loved to have Audric Estimee chiming in with what he gave me versus what I expect to get from Blake Koram on Monday night.
Speaker 1: There's another guy, And I'm glad we have all these running backs to talk about because it's been kind of rough, like last week was not a great weekday adding running backs. But this week seems much better. Trey Benson, I want to talk about him for a second. He is available in seventy five percent of leagues right now. Over on sleeper Benson rush the ball ten times for sixty two, caught two passes for twenty five. James Connor wasn't really efficient, right He had just two point eight yards per carry on Sunday, So Benson was finding a little bit more success against the Jets defense, which we've heard a lot of tales about how good it is. So Benson seems like another guy too that you talk about the stuff in a cuff and season we're getting very close. Now we're in we'll see the eleventh of November as of recording is Benson seems like a guy there should be rostered in a higher percentage than he is if something should happen to James Connor, or if James Connor might be running out of gas at this juncture in the season too, because as a guy who has missed some time, historically, full seasons in James Connor don't always go together. So I'm not sure exactly what the future holes for Trey Benson, but Patt, it seems like that ross percentage, just on principle should be higher by now.
Speaker 2: High end handcuff Trey Benson should be considered, and I don't think their standalone value. Although this was not entirely garbage time production in the Cardinals decisive win over the Jets, there was some of that, but I think they do sort of want to spell James Connor a little bit since he's an older back with as you mentioned, Joe that extensive injury history, so makes sense to not, you know, work James Connor for twenty five touches every week. And earlier in the season there was some ambiguity about who actually was the backup because Imari di Mercato was either playing ahead of Benson or sort of splitting the backup duty with him. I think I think now Benson is the guy. Like they still give de Mercado a few snaps, but it's pretty much the Trey Benson show behind James conn.
Speaker 1: And they are the first place Cardinals. This is a team that right now has designs. You know, when I did the on the Playoffs, when I did the Black Book this year, we talked about the offensive ecosystems and I was looking for the outlier, and the one outlier to me that the team that didn't have all the right pieces necessarily but could outperform was the Cardinals, and so far they have. Benson was also deebro the guy that I remember Ladanian Tomlinson talking on an interview and he circled him as that was his favorite back and I always listen little things like that kind of you know, percolate in my head when I hear somebody of greatness see somebody and give you a take on them because they know what it looks like. I don't know what the future holds for this player long term, but when greatness says that guy is one to watch, I want to listen and want to keep that in my back pocket. Is Benson a guy you want the back pocket a year roster? Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, He's a high end handcuff And like we've talked about the the show plenty of times, we've reached the point of the season where you need to be insulating rosters with high end handcuffs. Yeah, as far as like handcuffing your own running backs if you have the bench space and stuff. And I mean, if anything happens to James Connor, Trey Benson's league winner. Looking at his schedule Seattle Seahawks, the Vikings, Seahawks, Patriots, Panthers, and Rams, there isn't a team left on that schedule that you can't run the ball against. And Trey Benson would be getting workhorse opportunity now.
Speaker 1: Speaking to run the ball, the Chargers like to run the ball. Gus Edwards came back and Gus Edwards got a lot more work than I think a lot of us might have thought. Ten carries for fifty five yards looked fresh, which is good because Dobbins has looked not so fresh. I would say in the last couple of games he is only nineteen percent roster. Would you put him in this whole? You know, like, hey, you could do worse than Gus Edwards in these next couple of weeks if you have to flex him and he's going to get some work because of the style of this offense.
Speaker 3: Hebro Yeah, I think he falls into he's a little bit lower than these other guys only because we know that Gus Edwards is not going to get passing now work and this backfield would be split up. So I think there's a division of tiers for these guys, and I think Gus is like that second or third tier kind of guy only because we know those are limitations and full stop limitations to his game. So the upside is kind of capped. But to that point, Joe, like, I mean, over the next few weeks, the Bengals Baltimore, Atlanta, Kansas City, Tampa Bay, there are matchups in there where the Charges wan to run the ball they can.
Speaker 1: So Dobbins just to be clear too, really good game against Cleveland. Then this past week against Tennessee fifteen for fifty, So the arts per carry we're down a little bit three point three. So the outlier seems like that Cleveland game, PAP because before that you had three point four against New Orleans, you had two point nine against Arizona and three point eight. Like Dobbins really, you know, he had some big explosive games to open the season in Week one. In Week two, then's kind of been a little up and down. I know the Cleveland game was a good one most recently, but if you look at the month, you know, work load, it's been a little spotty. Can Edwards eat into that and is that also gonna hurt JK Dobbins down the stretch run From a fancy perspective.
Speaker 2: I think that's mostly the effect here, Joe. It's more about what he does to JK. Dobbins value than about really creating a lot of fantasy value on his own. I just what I worry about is that Dobbins still out snapped Gus Edwards thirty nine to fourteen this past week, but gust had ten carries on fourteen snaps. When he was in the game, they were handing him the ball, so maybe that continues. But as Debro mentioned, like, there is not a lot of pass catching upside here, and I maybe worry about that schedule a little more than Debro does for a guy who doesn't catch passes out of the backfield. The Ravens aren't a good matchup, and we know the Chiefs aren't a good matchup for any running back, even Derrick Henry. So two of their next let's see three matchups are pretty terrifying. So that would kind of throw a little cold water that and the snap count. I guess that's the reason I'm not ready to drop a lot of money on Gus Edwards in waivers this week?
Speaker 3: Are you ring that point at Like it's the Bengals, the Falcons and the Buccaneers, I'd be looking at his plush rushing matchups for Edwards, I'd be staying away with the other ones.
Speaker 1: Just to clarify, you have to make some room on rosters if you're gonna add anybody like Benson or Estimate or Warren Jordan Mason one carry for five yards. Pat you saw McCaffrey yesterday. I know he's the insurance policy, so maybe if you have McCaffrey, he's still a keep. But if you don't, do you drop him and chase some of these guys on the wire?
Speaker 2: Oh man, look, I know some people are in shallow bench leagues show where they've got like four bench spots. In that case, yes, but otherwise I don't know. Man, this is arguably the most valuable handcuff running back in the game, and he's handcuffed to a guy who's been flying around to Germany for weird medical procedures. So I kind of don't want to give up on that.
Speaker 1: That is the trick. I know a lot of this is very circumstantial when it comes to Mason, but you see the injury a couple of weeks ago, the disappointment there, and then the bye week, and now the one carry for five yards. People are gonna be looking at that, and I think the reaction is going to be, Okay, it's over, it's done, Debro. Do you want to pump the brakes on that or do you want to move on and just keep chasing the next that can help you? Because again week twelve, Week fourteen, you're gonna need some live bodies, and if Jordan Mason's getting one carry, that's not a body you can use.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on how you're viewing Mason versus these other guys. Would I drop Mason for Estimate or Warren?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Would I drop him for these other guys like Trey Benson, No, because I feel like it's the same conversation. And then it comes down to which offense do I want to dive into more? Do I want the high end handcuff if either one of these guys go down, Do I want to be part of the forty.
Speaker 1: Nine ers offense or the Cardinals? I think we'd all say the forty nine ers. All right, let's get to the wide receivers before we do. If you're looking to experience live action sports, or if you're looking to go to live music events, concerts, comedy shows, you name it, the best way to do it is to use the game Time app because game Time makes ticket buying easy, and it's one of the most annoying things in the planet and ticket for me, somebody who goes to a ton of concerts every year, I've gone to eight concerts this year and I got another WWE event day after Christmas, I was at WrestleMania for two nights in Philly. I'm the guy at the live event. So when I'm telling you ticket buying is a pain in the rear end, it is. And the thing I love about game Time the most is it's got all of these great features like the super Deal. It's got great features like you're viewing the seats before you actually buy the tickets, and they've got the lowest price, guaranteed event cancelation protection, all that stuff there that could really burn you when it comes to tickets, game Time makes it easier. So if you want to experience live college football, live NFL, if you want experience live NBA, you name it, they have got tickets available. So take the guesswork out of buying tickets with the game Time picks down. Load game Time app, create an account and use the Fantasy Pros code again that's one word, Fantasy Pros to get twenty dollars off your first purchase terms apply again, create an account, Redeem that promo code Fantasy Pros FA n tas y pr os for twenty dollars off. Download Game Time Today. What Tom is it? It's game Time all right, let's get to the wide receivers. And I got to start with the trap of the week here. I mean, I just got to because when a guy has three catches and two of them are for touchdowns from Derek Carr and the New Orleans Saints, it feels like a trap. It feels like I am just standing over a rug and there really is nothing under there, and it's going to be a very Looney Tunes moment where my feet kind of moved like this a little bit real quick, and then I just plummet to my demise Marquez Valdez scantling debro. Is he a trap? Or is he the only live body left in New Orleans? You make the call. Can the answer be yes to both? It can? It can mean? I mean, that's fair. That's what gave me light pause is saying, well, he's a trap because it's MVS and we know the history of MVS is and ury. Yet at the same time, who else is there? I don't expect the Lobbie back anytime soon, if at all.
Speaker 3: No, and that's the thing with MBS is that is he a trap in the sense that should we expect these type of stat lines, which was to be honest, guys, this was the most MVS type of box score ever, only three targets. He goes for over a buck and gets too toud easy. Yeah, so just crazy expecting that type of output. Obviously nobody should be doing that. But in the terms of are a lot of people gonna say immediately like we're saying on this show and say oh it's MBS no, then you're probably gonna get him for cheaper than when a lot of people think. And he is one of the only like warm bodies left of the room to catch passes. And we have seen this offense, I mean function at a decent level. I know weeks one and two feels so far away and I'm not saying that's coming back, but he's competing with targets for.
Speaker 1: Who moving forward? Well, next two matchups, so yeah, Browns and the Rams yep.
Speaker 3: Now, I mean the other thing about it is if you wanted to draw up a good script for NBS to I'm not gonna say reproduce this type of stat line, but to stay fantasy relevant and as a high end flex play, it's against the Browns and Rams, who are both bottom six as far as deep passing yards allowed. So again, if they suck versus deep passing play MBS. Okay, well, the next two matchups qualify Pat.
Speaker 1: Here's my only other problem with that is too Yeah he's got Cleveland, Yeah he's got the Rams, but in between he's got a buy. So you're looking at the stat line here in week nine against Carolina, one catch on one target for five yards, and then yesterday three catches on three targets for one on nine and two touchdowns. Like it is is very possible you get those two catches for ten yards in this upcoming week. It happens, and then he's useless to the next week to you on the by, So is MVS a trap or like Deebro's maybe suggesting, maybe people just don't even want to deal with it, and you can get him for a couple bucks, drive him this week and then churn a bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is very much. It depends on the texture of your league. I know you guys like me play in some leagues where it's like fourteen teams and like three flex spots, And in a league like that, you can afford to take a chance on a guy, a high upside guy like MVS who probably has not put up his last big stat line of the year, considering the depleted state of the Saints wide receiver corps right now. But we also know that MVS is going to throw up some air balls, like there are gonna be some one catch for five yard games. So that level of volatility you can maybe take in a league where you have to start ten or eleven players every week and there are a lot of teams. But if you're in a ten person or a twelve person league with shallow benches, I don't think you want to get into the MVS business.
Speaker 1: All right, fair enough, there are some guys we got to talk about getting into the business out Alec Pierce and ad Mitchell, two guys from the Indianapolis Colts. I know Pittman having his issues too, so that opened up some here in the passing game. Pat Pierce is sixteen percent rostered. Ady Mitchell same thing in that same range, sixteen percent fifteen percent rostered. So your thoughts on these two cults wide receivers. I feel like every week we're having some kind of cult wide receiver conversation on this show, and that just kind of speaks to the inconsistency of this offense. But where are you out with those two guys?
Speaker 2: And may be a little bit more interested in pierce seven targets on Joe Flacco's thirty five throws yesterday, so and they're obviously high value targets for Alec Pierce, who runs deep routes. The thing is with with both Pierce and Mitchell, there are two future events that could greatly devalue both guys. One is the return of Michael Pittman Junior, which probably is inevitable pretty soon. The other is the reinsertion of Anthony Richardson at quarterback, which I also think is pretty inevitable because Joe Flacco is not taking them on any sort of playoff draft. We're seeing the problem with Joe Flacco, like he throws way too many Yola balls and gets intercepted and sacked a lot, and those are just drive killers. And we're gonna see Richardson return at some point. And when Pittman is back and Richardson is at quarterback, Pearson and and I Mitchell are simply unplayable in fantasy.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that's the question too, is like when do we see Richardson back? Because you have the Jets up next for Flacco and the Colts Detroit, New England and the bye. So do we see him before or after that? Buye Debro. I think it's after the bye.
Speaker 3: I think that the Colts are not done taking their medicine and apparently they need really really big spoonfuls of it. And you know, enjoy the locker room, enjoy the non playoffs, enjoy the Joe Flacco show.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, here's the thing. You go two and three in those three games, and then you have the buye. You're very much alive in the AFC playoff hunt. But they're not and they didn't well they haven't played them. They're not going yet's they're probably gonna lose to the Lions and they're not going. But you could beat the Jets, and I think we all know you could beat the Jets and the Ingle Patriots. Joe Lecco, he can. I mean, I know my new Ingle Patriots won again this week, upset special Ding ding Ding.
Speaker 2: Let's go, trust me, Joe, They've they've upset some people here in Chicago. I can assure you.
Speaker 1: Oh man, let me tell you that was that was so easy to get. If you're missing it, make sure you're watching betting pros because Ericson and I circled that game on the look Ahead Show on Monday last Monday, and we were like, look, Patriots a cover seven points? What he crazy? And it went to six. You know, as the week went on and you know, a certain point of like, let's just take him to win outright at this point, and what do you know? They did it again. Give Drake made some weapons, folks, please, for the love of God, all right, two more guys talk about Ricky Pearsall, who I gotta say this was the most surprising one to me. I thought Pearsall might be a guy that would fade away Dee bro. He did not fifty five percent rostered. He was a part of this plan yesterday. That was a little surprising to me. With McCaffrey back, with Debo on the field and Jennings on the field, like Pearsall being a thing. Is that something that you think is sustainable.
Speaker 3: I think it's sustainable in the sense of I mean, he got a sixteen percent target share, he had the big play that he ripped off, got the seventy three receiving yards, So I think his role in the offense is sustainable. But the thing I want to talk about here with Pearsall is the contingent upside, because we know the talent is there, the draft pedigree, he's had time to now assimilate to the offense. Now we have a game where we've actually seen him flash the talent that we all know that he has. And if Kittle, who's never been a picture of health or debo or oh Chris McCaffrey misses any time, the Pearsall's position in this target pecking order is going to do nothing but go up. And the matchups are pretty good going forward. I mean like Seattle, yes please, Green Bay has been up and down as a pass defense, and Buffalo understand is tough, but again you're gonna have to put up points and throw the freaking ball. So Piersaw is a guy that I want on rosters. I think three to five percent we'll probably get him if you don't already have him rostered. And it's not only does he have that type of appeal. Again, what if anything happens to Juwan Jennings.
Speaker 1: He's been in and out of the lineup this year.
Speaker 3: So either way anyway this goes, we know the floor of Pearsaw, which we just saw kind of like this last week. But the upside could be immense, and that contingent value is something I want to bet on down the stretch.
Speaker 1: Do you think Piersall has upside?
Speaker 2: Deebro makes a great point about the contingent upside and how his value could increase with an injury to anyone else here. The only thing is as far as playing him in Week eleven, I worry that he's probably only going to play about two thirds of the offensive snaps. That's kind of his ceiling since the forty nine ers don't play, they play less three wide than most teams, and he's surrounded by other good pass catchers. Debo Jennings, kid All McCaffrey. So I think I'm gonna have Pierce All rank like in the forties item outside the top fifty this past week, and he made one big play and made that look bad. I'll probably have him in the forties this week. Like, I just can't rank him any higher based on his environment right now. But as Debro said, one injury could make his environment a lot more. I don't know how it will look a lot better and give him a lot of fantasy value.
Speaker 1: Debro who has more disdain for kickers, me or Deebo Samuel Holder. It was the holder he grabbed. He grabbed the Holder and then at the same time turned around and smacked Moody too, like he kind of did like he kind of did the double, which was can I say it's equal? I fly, I'll accept that. Mike Williams twenty rostered. We talked about it last week on the show. He said, Hey, he's out there floating around on the bye week, you know, after the trade deadline, and Deeber and I on the Tuesday show when the trade deadline happened, he said, Hey, Mike Williams are probably gonna throw up the ball and Mike Williams will go get it, and he did. Pat, It's not something again you want to chase. So who would you rather have rest of season? Mike Williams or Marquez Valdis game Like go.
Speaker 2: Mike Williams. Okay, Mike Williams christ Yeah, like great, the higher pedigree. He's given us a couple of thousand yard seasons, he's given us a ten touchdown season. I thought it was really weird that the Steelers went out and got a guy whose style is so similar to that of George Pickens, Like these are both.
Speaker 1: These big, but that's all Russell Wilson's giving you, broo guys throwing the balls like he's that. I know the Steelers.
Speaker 2: He's down there somewhere the Steelers offensive formula. Run the crap out of the ball and use play action to hit these chuck plays downfield, like it is a wild, old school nineteen seventies offense.
Speaker 1: But I just don't know why fields can't fields can do the same thing. I just think he's afraid to do that because he's like, this doesn't feel like a good idea. But but with fields, not only could he do all that I feel like, but he could also give you that element of running the football. But I don't know, man, Russell Wilson's three and O, what do I know? De bro Mike Williams a MVS for you.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's big, Mike, And I think you're gonna have to pay, you know, around the same amount. I mean, I think you can probably get Mike Williams for two to three percent of your fab considering you know, we're all looking at the fact that he only played nine snaps, ran seven routes, and people are gonna say, well, I'm not chasing that.
Speaker 1: But we talked about this on.
Speaker 3: The live stream, Joey, and I'll bring it up again here. Like the upcoming schedule is fantastic for Mike Williams. Like he's probably not gonna play a full time role against Baltimore, but maybe that might not matter if he plays fifty percent of the snaps and gets like.
Speaker 1: Two deep targets.
Speaker 3: But the rest of the season's schedule looks really good, man, Like Cleveland is not a pass defense that we should fear anymore.
Speaker 1: They play them twice. Same with the Bengals.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Eagles are extremely tough, but then they get the Ravens and they get the Chiefs again, so they're gonna have to throw the ball and put up points.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Pat Hit, the name on the head design of this offense is russ Run, Run, Run, Run. Russell says, Eh, he's down.
Speaker 1: There somewhere there he goes throw it. Coming back from bye weeks. These guys who might be floating around your waiver wire, Elijah Moore and Jerry Judy of the Cleveland Browns more rostered in sixteen percent of leagues. Judy much higher about sixty two. But again, you have a lot of people making hard decisions last week at the last minute, so check your waiver wire. Also on a bye Jalen Coker this week of the Carolina Panthers, another guy you might be to slip in that waiver wire when you're looking ahead to weeks twelve and fourteen. Maybe you got to drop this week Jalen Tolbert, a player that we had some hopes for, but with Dak Prescott's hamstring gotten away and then the Cowboys season along with it. Debro, is the time to Cup eight with Jalen Tolbert?
Speaker 3: Yep, Cooper Russia is not good and people got.
Speaker 1: A very U Is Trey Lance any good?
Speaker 3: Good reminder?
Speaker 1: But about Trey Lance? Debro? No? No o kep uh? Samsey's for you, Pat, Jalen Tobert done in dustin Yes, okay yes?
Speaker 2: And Joe could I voice two quick concerns about good boy story receive thank you just gonna. Debro has been doing a great job of making this public service announcement in our waiver article every week. If you're thinking about getting Elijah Moore or Jerry Judy, just realize good matchup against the Saints this week, but from week twelve to week fifteen, the Browns play the Steelers, Broncos, Steelers again, and the Chiefs. So it is a pretty hellish run of matchups there. And the one thing about Cocher and maybe deebro worries about this less than I do, is I think Adam Thelen could be ready to go coming out of there week eleven by in which case does that push Kohler Coker outside or do they have Thelan play outside or did they split it? Because I like Bryce Young does target his slot receivers a lot, and we saw that last year with Adam Thielen, who was like what wide receiver six or something going into Thanksgiving week in PPR leagues. But like, I don't want any of the outside receivers in this offense really, so if THELAN comes back and pushes Coker outside, that really devalues Coker.
Speaker 3: I think Coker keeps the slot role and I think THELAN, if anything, we could see like a fifty to fifty for both. But I think Coker can play the out outside. But Dude, the big thing I want to highlight about Coker and I know the stat like I know if people look at the box scores. They're gonna say, why should I care about this guy? It's Bryce Young, dude, he got a freaking thirty two percent target chair like that that plays like that type of volume and the other thing about it. Wee could say, Okay, there's nobody left and it's Bryce Young that's out targeting their first round pick, Xavierly get by a large margin, and the upcoming matchups are fantastic for slot wide receivers like Casey very good versus the perimeter, the Bucks very decent versus the perimeter. But yet they've allowed the second and third most Fantasy points per game to opposing slot wide receivers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Carolina Panthers are streaking right now, two wins in a row. Everybody, look out. Let's go all right, let's get to some of the streamers for Week eleven. Debro kick us off with a QB. You want to stream? You need to redeem yourself because last week you gave everybody out and actors and I told you that was a dumb idea, but you didn't listen to me. No, So redeem yourself. Where are you going this on that L I knew I was gonna get the smoke today. I was saving it. We were saving it. Look, I deserve it, and so the Jets they deserve it. The season is done. Football in New York done not so great these days.
Speaker 3: It's it's bad to Adams dropping passes in the end zone.
Speaker 1: It's not good. Not good.
Speaker 3: But two quarterbacks that will lead you to fantasy points. This week, we're gonna go back to the well Man. We thought we've made jokes, We've talked about it. But Russell Wilson throwing yolo balls against a bottom three pass defense for the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 1: Yes, please, I like this one much better. I don't worry. I think that's gonna be okay. Thanks for you, FITZI. You're targeting a guy against the Atlanta Falcons, Bo Nicks.
Speaker 2: He's just become such a reliable point producer. Top matchup against the Chiefs, and he was like really efficient as a passer, didn't run much, but gave us two hundred and fifteen yards two touchdowns. Oh and by the way, he's playing the Atlanta Falcons, the team that just made Marquez Valdez Scantling look like Randy so.
Speaker 1: Pat Was it weird to say bo Nick's very reliable fantasy point getter, like the.
Speaker 2: Goodness, but man, you go back over the last six weeks, he's got to be like top eight for.
Speaker 1: Since week five, QB eight, QB nine, QB eighteen, okay, and not so good then QB two, QB fifteen, QB twelve. So he's right on that one, a tier man like he's a guy you should be stabishing right now. Good Daniel Jones, He is good. Daniel Jones. Good Daniel Jones. How about a tight end to stream this week? Patty? How you got?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: John new Smith against the Raiders? Good matchup and it seems like two a tongue of Vello's strategy of getting the ball out quickly greatly benefits John new Smith. Yeah, and again the Raiders are very generous the tight ends. It seems like he could be a good streamer for a week eleven.
Speaker 1: De bro tight end for week eleven. So this one comes with context.
Speaker 3: But I want people monitoring this because he is going to be ranked and Sara my top twelve tight ends for the week if Dalton Kinkaid is out and that is Dawson Knox. The matchup, I mean, we know that Buffalo's going to throw the ball. It's Josh Allen led offense. All of that is definitively true. The Kansas City Chiefs are a top shelf matchup for titands. They're one of the second most fantasy points per game and the most receiving yards per game to the position, and as well as Kean Coleman Amari Cooper. They even play, so the target tree has been pruned a few limbs, so Dawson Knox could walk away with a very good game.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the defenses to stream for a week eleven debro. Who do you have?
Speaker 3: I want pressure, I want turnovers? And this is a low key, great, great option. I can't even believe they're still out there. Man, the Rams versus the Patriots only twenty two percent rostered their top three in pressure rate and QB hurry rate.
Speaker 1: And oh guess what.
Speaker 3: Drake Mays a rookie and he has faced the highest pressure rate in the NFL this year, So yes, the Rams are a fantastic option.
Speaker 1: Pat Speaking of turnovers, the Houston Texans create a lot of turnovers, couldn't win the football game on it, so they're available this week. You want to stream them.
Speaker 2: Yes, they created five turnovers with the interceptions, Joe. They're number two in defensive DVOA. Going into week ten, they were number five in pressure rate, number six and sex And get this for their upcoming schedule for the Texans, the Dallas Cowboys, yes please, uh, the Tennessee Titans, and the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: So yeah, their next three quarterbacks. It looks like they could be facing Trey Lance, Will Levis and Mac Jones. So I'm going the extra buck or two wins.
Speaker 1: I'll say it, Pat has the better streamer.
Speaker 2: I'll spend three bucks on the Texans and not have to worry about defense Thanksgiving week.
Speaker 1: Like you gave us the Lions on that schedule, I think a couple weeks ago the Broncos on one of them earlier.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I'm a lazy I'm a lazy man, Joe. I don't want to have to stream a defense every single week. I just want to set it and forget it for like three weeks and not have to do anyth.
Speaker 1: Wonderful schedule at bad quarterback. Let's go for kicker here, Pat, who do you.
Speaker 2: Have Jason Sanders versus the Raiders again, good matchup, and in the two games since Tua came back, Sanders has had two field goals and three extra points in both of those games.
Speaker 3: De bro Kicker, call me a sucker for a feel good story, Baby shake Bates, give me him. Detroit's gonna be in the red zone and they're gonna be in kicking range often against Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then Dan Campbell is going to go for it.
Speaker 1: Unfortunate, but now.
Speaker 3: He's got Now now we know that bats. He he's got that fifty yr plus leg. Like they talked about this on the podcast. He's like, didn't want to sit here and put too many uh, too many long shots onto the kids shoulders.
Speaker 1: He hit two of them last week. I know, I know, barely barely good on the Lions, like the teams. You know, people want to give the Lions crap because go thro all those picks. They won the game. People want to give the Chiefs crap they blocked the kick, they won the game. You know, these teams play all three phases offense, defense, special teams. You give yourself a much better chance to win football games. And you can hate it all you want. You can say it's luck. Whatever it is. When you are good in all three aspects, you are giving yourself a much better chance to have the record that the teams like the Lions and the Chiefs have, So you can hate them all you want. That's good football. Sorry you referee, shut up. It's stop it. This is good football. This is preparation, this is work ethic, this is personnel, this is top to bottom good organizational. I think that's called grit. It's all of it, It's all the above, and those two teams have it, which is why already bet them both in the super Bowl before to go at it, and I double down on it in my it's halfway evaluation in week nine, Well, I was like, this is it. I still don't see two teams from either conference that are going to match these guys. And I think both of them can have the one seed. And when they have the one seed, it's a much easier path two long games after a bye to the super Bowl. More often than not, that is a tough thing to stop. All right, Let's get to the Waiver Wire ads of the week. FITZI. Who's the top five for Week eleven?
Speaker 2: Jalen Warren Number one, Audric estimated number two. Number three, Quintin Johnston still widely available, big fast, tied to a good quarterback, has shown an aptitude for scoring a lot of touchdowns. I like all those things. Shoe number four guy we didn't really talk about.
Speaker 1: Tai J.
Speaker 2: Spears who came back in week ten, got a pretty good amount of work. Tony Pollard not fully healthy, and I loved what I saw from Tai J. Spears in twenty twenty three, so I'm interested in adding him and Ricky Piersaw, as Debro mentioned, a lot of contingent upside there. He's number five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Spears was in the sixty percents in sleeper QJ is at fifty nine, so check him out, folks. I mean that was a guy who's our Waiver Oar pickup of the week last week and guess way another touchdown this week. So Deebro, give me your top five four week eleven.
Speaker 3: I'm going to pound the table for Aldric estimated number one, Jalen Warren number two, Ricky Pearsaw with that contingent upside number three, and then we're going to the slot wide receivers at score points, Jalen Cocher number four, and a lot more.
Speaker 1: Five there we have it. Everybody. For more Waiver Wire help make sure you use the waiver Assistant on my playbook. Go to Fantasypros dot com slash my playbook, or just download the app and head over to fantasygros dot com. Check out the Waiver Wire article and all of the information we have including the waiver ranks and more at Fantasy Pros. Don't miss a second of it. So that'll do it for us, But the story of the game, it goes on for Pat Fitzmorris and Derek Brown. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football Podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at fantasypros dot com slash.
Speaker 1: Review or on Spotify.
Speaker 5: Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasypros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros.