Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: Not only does he give us the best sound every day, but Garrett also does great phone tap. What do you have today, Garrett, Well, Elvis Mursa wants to play a phone tap on a guy she just went on a date with. His name's Henry.
Speaker 1: We've never done this before.
Speaker 3: Normally we do phone taps where the relationships have been established and they've been dating for months, years, whatever, so that they only went out on one date. So MRSA thought, wouldn't it be funny to kind of test Henry and say, Hey, I'm getting a tattoo, so I'm gonna call up Henry as the tattoo artist from the tattoo Paul Are Now.
Speaker 1: You've you've played the tattoo artist several times in our year. Yes, you do a great job with it.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: All right, so let's see what happens in this blossoping relationship when a tattoo is involved.
Speaker 1: This is Garrett's phone tap Henry, see you right? Yeah, Henry. Hey, this is Todd over az are Alba Tattoo Shop. I'm here with Marissa. She just really yeah, she asked me to give you call. We just have a little issue right now. I'm trying to just she's trying to put Henry on her lower back. But we didn't know.
Speaker 2: No, no, she shouldn't be doing that. That's we've only come on the one date. Hey, I don't want to do so you should just stop the tattoo right now, for for real.
Speaker 1: There is that I got. I got your boyfriend on the phone.
Speaker 2: No, she's she's on my I'm not a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: H he has a problem.
Speaker 2: I think, Hello, Hi Marissa, what are you doing.
Speaker 4: Well, I just I just came down and I had this really great idea, and the girlfriends all thought it was a good idea. So yeah, I'm getting the too.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is not a good idea, you know. I don't know where. Well, look, I've had a good time in the night.
Speaker 4: I had such a good time, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I really.
Speaker 4: I think we really hit it.
Speaker 2: No, I think that it was very nice. But I don't I don't think we're.
Speaker 4: At the tattoo stage.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe you should think about, you know, maybe just waiting.
Speaker 4: A little bit. I know you think that now, But my grandma and my grandpa on one date literally one date and then they've now been married for forty years.
Speaker 2: So I'll tell you what. Let me talk to the artist.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I'm gonna hand this one over to him.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, how you doing listening?
Speaker 4: Ye did give a back movie? And just step away for a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, I'm walking there right now.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 2: Look this curl and I have gone on one jabe. I can't have it getting a tattoo with me on her.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, I mean that's pretty intense. I mean one date and she started getting the tattoo. She must really right right.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, So could you please do me a solid, just stop this tattoo?
Speaker 1: Stop the Oh so you're not you know, into her as then no.
Speaker 2: I mean she's fine. I like her. You know, she's a nice girl. But just please, all I want to tell you.
Speaker 1: If you're not interested, I mean, then I mean I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to get a tattoo on her.
Speaker 1: Act well, I mean she's a looker, so I mean I'm just.
Speaker 2: She's a nice girl. I don't want to hear that kind of kind of talk. All right, you just please just stop through her tattoo. Just kill some respect.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, Well, can I least ask her out? Then? If you're not going to take her on a date?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: So so I can't ask her out? Is what you're saying, Let me.
Speaker 2: Talk to her again, please?
Speaker 1: All right? All right? Hold on, hold on, hey, Marsa. Yeah, your boyfriend's on the phone.
Speaker 4: Hey, baby, everything all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just told him that I you know, I've been talking to this guy and he just doesn't I don't think that. I don't think this guy is legit, you know, I said, really, please.
Speaker 4: We're gonna finish up right here. I'm gonna get out of here and then see you later.
Speaker 2: To me, Marsa, you cannot get a tattoo of my name on your back. That's crazy. So Melissa, then we went on one date. Did you not get a tattoo of a person. That's a crazy thing to do, and you can strike me as crazy as every other night. So please, Well we haven't even got to a movie or we you know, you could, you could meet my parents. That's crazy, Marissa, it's crazy. Be reasonable.
Speaker 1: He Henrick, Hendrick, my name's Garrett from the Elvis dur in morning show and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Jesus, are you kidding Yeah, Marissa, No, there's no tache.
Speaker 4: Were you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Why the Elvis Durant phone tap