Speaker 1: It's nine O gen one Elegie with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling Okay, okay, okay, get excited. It's season seven, episode fifteen, Phantom of CEU, aired January fifteen, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Synopsis. Donna's forecast goes from partly cloudy, it is super scary when a stalker keeps calling. Steve plays police detective when he's asked to find a phantom on the CU campus, and Cupid's arrow is anomenose when Kelly dates a brit who speaks in prose. Plus, Tom Miller makes an impression when he pulls off a Donna Lewis p pad performance.
Speaker 1: Directed by Leslandau, written by Steve Wasserman. I just realized we didn't say hi hi, oh hi hi, that I was so excited to talk about this the Phantom, that I forgot what we were, what we were even doing.
Speaker 2: This episode's really exciting. Did you think, yeah, you know what I'm really to sing? Like, oh gosh, the fashion is just totally different now.
Speaker 1: It's so like end of nineties. It's like mid end, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's like happening.
Speaker 1: It's cool now. It's not well, with some exceptions, specifically for Kelly her date outfit with the weird guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't mind that the suit, the two piece like royal blue, that one that one suit. Oh, with that guy, I thought you meant the double date. I like the double date.
Speaker 1: One double date was great. It seemed appropriate though for that guy, Like she almost dressed for mister Shakespeare and she didn't even know it. Yeah, I don't know. AnyWho, How are we? Everybody's good. Amy's not with us today, you guys. Sorry to disappoint, but she had some things that she needed to take care of.
Speaker 2: So it's just us today, I know. And she'd be like, Oh, they don't care, but they care. You guys care you love.
Speaker 1: Amy, We care, you care.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I think we can have super fandom.
Speaker 1: I'll be you and I sound like we're becoming super fans, So I think it's okay.
Speaker 2: Are do we have to look in our eyes yet?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, No, I don't have the look. Do you have the look tired eyes?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: And I don't think I have enough energy to have that the same like superfan look. But we love it when we see it. Wow, okay, okay, should we start? Oh my gosh, I feel like I want to jump right to the to the part that maybe people didn't see, which is the Donna Lewis of it all.
Speaker 2: Hearing her sing brought back all the feels.
Speaker 1: I love you always forever. I don't think it was such a good song. It really did take me back.
Speaker 2: That was such a good song.
Speaker 1: But did everybody get to hear that, like all the people that are listening to our pot or did they get to hear that?
Speaker 2: I think no? I think no. I hate that. So we want you to envision her playing and singing that song for all of us at the peach pit after dark. Oh my gosh, such memories.
Speaker 1: I just know that she teamed up with Richard Marx for a hit that they did at the beginning for the Anastagia soundtrack.
Speaker 2: Are you reading this or you know this from memory research? Lady?
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's that doesn't even mean anything to me, honestly, because I don't remember that at all. I mean, I know, isn't Richard Marks married to somebody Daisy Flint does. Yes, Yes, they've been married for a long time.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a Hollywood success story, right chair.
Speaker 2: This don't happen often, not for us.
Speaker 1: We're changing that. We're changing that for those of you that didn't get to see. She was just seated behind a keyboard right mm hmm and singing beautifully.
Speaker 2: It look good to me.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get up and dance, like I was like, Hi, Kelly and Donna would absolutely be dancing today, yes.
Speaker 2: Like I just wanted those boys to all go away and you and I would just like dore our girl thing and.
Speaker 1: Like, uh huh, there's no chance we would have been still sitting there like grown ups listening to music.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you know what, music like that, but that was new music then. Like if we had that now, I feel like we would want to do like a slumber party, you know, and have no boys and have like our cozy sweats on and just be dancing eating popcorn. We should bring that back.
Speaker 1: Doing face masks.
Speaker 2: Which ones like like the snail excreation or what is it?
Speaker 1: Or the or the salmon salmon sperm? Is that it?
Speaker 2: There's so many masks now, you guys, have you seen the zombie one?
Speaker 1: What's it? It hardens?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Instagram made me buy it. It showed it showed the Kardashians using it. I was like, okay, so.
Speaker 1: We're talking about face masks. People, hold on, this is very important because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh, there's so many now. So I didn't realize that if I look at something like my fo you page on Instagram, it starts. So I was just like, God, you didn't know this, I know. So I just thought like, wow, there's just like everyone's getting to see these face masks over and over. It's like, no, I'm seeing it because I specifically clicked and bought one. Now they're showing me all of them, but the zombie one. I haven't gotten it yet, but I guess I don't really look at TikTok, but it. I guess that's the new thing. But just from namesake, like, would you feel like it's going to make you look pulled and lifted in younger if you put a zombie mask on? I don't get that any sounds.
Speaker 1: Like opposite of what I would want.
Speaker 2: Exactly, I mean, not what we're going for. But I guess the kids are.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, it's cool, okay, but what does it do make.
Speaker 2: You look like a zombie? Like I don't want to look.
Speaker 1: Like a zombie.
Speaker 2: D a mask. I told you, it told me. The Kardashians bought it.
Speaker 1: Who gives up? I'm sorry, but do you come on? You are seasoned pro you know about this marketing BS like that is not to buy something.
Speaker 2: I immediately bought it.
Speaker 1: Did you buy the popcorn?
Speaker 2: What to watch the movie?
Speaker 1: No? One of the one of the Kardashians has popcorn?
Speaker 2: Stop it?
Speaker 1: What you don't? Oh my gosh, Why do I know this about a Kardashian and you don't? This is seeming weird. Chloe has roll popcorn reversal. Also, there is.
Speaker 2: I should have popcorn and ice cream.
Speaker 1: There's a gummy line. There's a gummy line that's supposed to Yes, it's called let me play gummies.
Speaker 2: So she has the lummy line right, let me? I know I'm not. Are we saying it right? I copy?
Speaker 1: Let me ellie, m m E, let me play.
Speaker 2: Let me? What does it stand for? Loraine?
Speaker 1: You know the kids, they don't say all the consonants on whenever we talked about this. It's so frustrating.
Speaker 2: So instead of let me, it's let me, let me, let me, let me, let me.
Speaker 1: Focus, let me chill, let me develoat, let me per Oh that's vaginal health. Let me tone all the things, let me purge per like.
Speaker 2: Oh her, Is that another vaginal reference for the kiddy the puss?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of badge ones here.
Speaker 1: There's no there's one moodle, one woodle. Think there you go, and then there's now one sexual desire like libido focused. Anyways, let's go to the show, her favorite kind of talk. We'll talk. Yeah, is there a poop one? Probably maybe it's let me to bloat? Yeah, oh m hm, okay, they got you covered in the gummy world.
Speaker 2: Wait why did we start this? Oh, because you said they have popcorn popcorn?
Speaker 1: Chloe has popcorn. For what, it's protein? Popcorn.
Speaker 2: Popcorn is a carb, but.
Speaker 1: She's added a it's a breakthrough.
Speaker 2: Wait can we talk about Chris Jenner for one second?
Speaker 1: This have to okay, what what are you gonna ask?
Speaker 2: So you've seen her appearance?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not recently. It's not like I don't follow her or anything.
Speaker 2: Look at Chris Jenner because oh.
Speaker 1: I've seen this wowsa.
Speaker 2: Okay, so not gonna lie. I saw it. I think she looks beautiful and if it makes her feel happy and good about herself. But how old is Chris Jenner? Sixty something something? No, she's not just like ten years older than us. She's sixty nine, So let's say seventy. Let's just say, why, No, you can't round up. That's sixty nine.
Speaker 1: She's sixty nine. No, that's her. Find get your mind out of the gutter.
Speaker 2: I can't. Okay. So if a sixty nine year old is now looking like a forty year.
Speaker 1: Old, what the is gonna happen to the rest of us, ladies in the whole wide world.
Speaker 2: The rest of us that aren't going to be doing that stuff or can't even she can't thank you.
Speaker 1: It says it's one hundred thousand dollars facelift.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what happens to us? She looks younger than her daughters.
Speaker 1: She looks younger than her daughter's absolutely, do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's just a mild message. And I love her. I know her very well and grew up with her, and she's an amazing human.
Speaker 1: Very nice.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm just saying I'm not gonna lie. When I saw it, I was like, oh my god. My first reaction. She looks beautiful, She looks great. Second reaction, which hit me like a gut punch or a throat punch, was I was like, or a face punch. I was like, Wait, what happens to the rest of us that can't afford that can't afford that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just don't know. I don't have the answer.
Speaker 2: Fifty two and fifty three, like, it's fifty is what we are? Wait, Jen, we got something there. We're fifty that goes against everything you believe in. No, wait, this is bad messaging. It's really funny, though, so don't take We're just being like because we're old friends.
Speaker 1: And Amy's not here to tell us to stop.
Speaker 2: Oh man, No, Amy would love this, and she'd be like, don't edit a thing, you guys. Stop. It's just I don't know, Like it's just if that's what's gonna start to happen, I'm not sure what happens to us.
Speaker 1: It's so true. People, I'm quoting one of our producers. People are saying her plastic surgeon quote. Understood the assignment quote, but it is so sad because kids are growing up thinking aging is bad and that you have to do this at all costs so that you look younger forever. And I get both sides of it, that's the problem. Like I get her desire to look as good as she can look and feel so great about.
Speaker 2: Herself, feel good, and that's all.
Speaker 1: It's her decision.
Speaker 2: It's up to her to say it's important. Who knows about yourself?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, she's true herself.
Speaker 2: Everybody else.
Speaker 1: I love it, But what is the message for the young people? Are they able to see both sides of it? Like we are as fifty something year olds or the young twenty something, thirty something, forty something thinking, uh, I don't even look like that now.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about us, me the fifty something here because I got to say, I had been feeling really good about myself, you know.
Speaker 1: Like and you should continue starting.
Speaker 2: To really I was really loving myself now as opposed to not loving myself when I was younger. And it's like, amazing, I'm in my really fifties and I'm starting to really like me. And then this came out, and I'm not gonna lie. It's been on my mind. And there's been a lot of TV shows streamers lately about you know, women aging and how men just trade them in for a younger version, and it's just it's all a lot at once, and it's all happening at the same time, which is kind of weird.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. Yeah, I think it's interesting. A. When you're older, you notice it more. When you're when it's happening to you around you, you notice it more. And B it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's really a problem. But again, we see both sides of it, and I just have to say that no matter what you see or what kind of makes you feel like, oh god, I'm screwed, like I can't do that, I can't afford that, I can't look like that. Okay, let yourself be you and don't let it kill your self esteem. This is all about her, her needs, her wants, her life. Has nothing to do with you in your life.
Speaker 2: True, but it is okay to have the feels, not the feels down there and then the Courtney's providing for everybody, but the feels of it's a human reaction to like it's not like a step back. It's just like, Okay, I'm feeling it, and it's okay to feel that and then go back to being like, but I like me and anyway, Sorry, it's prevalent right now, and I know a lot of people are kind of going through it, and for.
Speaker 1: Sure we are here for you. Guys. Just listen to us and we'll make you laugh about it. Okay, So let's start with storyline a nemero Uno, Claire and Donna play matchmaker and arranged dates for Kelly. So Claire sets her up with the weird guy with the Shakespearean tongue, Neil Philip say, go to the stuffiest restaurant in their stuffy outfits and terrible hairdoos, and wow, what a date.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Claire is one of Kelly's best friend, right, her roommate. Hello me, Donna, creepy me like, I would never I know you, Kelly, and I would never have set you up with that guy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not do this made no sense now because she even vouches him so far to say, I know him, like.
Speaker 2: Dude, right, my dad Ken want me to go out with him? It doesn't work, But don Chancellor Arnold to want her to go out with him?
Speaker 1: Yes, debating, Oh god, but then Donna sets her up and I don't so this guy that at your new quote job that just happened out of nowhere with the weather girl.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jen. So she's like, so Brandon had an idea and I'm the weather girl. And I was like, wait, shoot, did I miss something last week?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: So there's no talk about it. It's just that one line and suddenly she's another girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm with it. I'm I'm here for it because you're cute and i'd watch you do the weather, and I know a lot of guys would watch you do the nipples. I mean the weather. Okay, So I'm sorry, but why no wonder you have a weird stalker and no wonder the camera man's like, hub.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that's kind of odd on our show. I feel like they were like honed in on that type of thing. And if it was ever like your nipples were, I disagree erect Oh really, I feel like they would come in with like the pads. No, am, I are you sure? I'm pretty sure, Jennifer Eve, I don't.
Speaker 1: I never had anybody come to me, but I've always had like kind of a strong stance on no nipples on TV. And I know some perhaps even you were interested in happy to show your nipples. What I don't know. Why were they showing Why didn't you wear a brawl like eye wore that was like lightly padded so that you couldn't see the nips. You knew your nipples were sticking out, don't what do you do?
Speaker 2: You're interrogating me. I'll be having a chance.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 2: Waiting, my friend. Okay, did you know as you would say? I remember? Okay, all I do know. First of all, I was a nervous rack. Okay, I was very nervous doing that.
Speaker 1: And when I for asked Donna in getting confused, okay.
Speaker 2: No in real life because it was like it.
Speaker 1: Was a big scene, a big like a lot of physicality, a lot of props.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I wanted to get the community the props. And I was like, what if I forget? And and you know, Jason was watching, and Brian was watching, and Trevor who plays Evan was watching. We'll get to that later. And it was cold. It was freezing in there.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. You know what good news is they were perfectly aligned, yescause they could have been askew, and that would have really but I took a picture on my phone as I was watching it on my phone and I was just like, is this it? I was like, I cannot believe no one said anything.
Speaker 1: M M, what do you think our male crew was gonna say anything? And the wardrobe ladies weren't on the set. And if they were on the set, maybe they weren't paying close attention. Sometimes maybe they're at craft service. I don't know. Uh, scripty, she didn't say a coordinator like she might have said something and then some maybe somebody said it's she's fine, it's good.
Speaker 2: Jill Novac like, help help her friend. Now. Joe didn't even tell her to say anything. I'm telling you I didn't.
Speaker 1: I would have literally come up to you and said, hey, do you want your nipples to show? Yes or no? And then I would have helped you figure out how to deal with it or not deal with it.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I knew they were showing.
Speaker 1: But anyway, tell you great and it all makes sense. And yeah, I watch it again, not for the nipples, but because you're cute. Your whole shtick was cute. With the clothes.
Speaker 2: That was cute. Wait, do you notice a lot lately I am wearing my hair back. You know that freaks me out, I don't do that. Now you don't.
Speaker 1: It's not a lot like a couple of times in this episode a lot. Maybe you were just hating this length and you were like, I can't look like a cue tip. What uh? Everybody who gets their haircut as it grows out starts to look like a cue tip. At one point it was poofy.
Speaker 2: But but here's the thing, like, I don't know, it's just so unme because I have I was uncomfortable then with my face, and.
Speaker 1: What do you think about it? Looking back seeing it.
Speaker 2: I'm uncomfortable with my face and no, no, no, I was like, I think you look beautiful, Like that's all in your head, girl, Okay, I'll give it that because I can semi separate and I'm like, yeah, she looks pretty. I like her with the little bangs down a little bit, a little bit of.
Speaker 1: That and pull back or I honestly like it pulled back more than I like it when it's like down and flipped up like he was doing it. I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: Or the curly.
Speaker 1: What we listen, we like to switch things up, we like to try different hairdoos. We have We did it so many times on the show.
Speaker 2: You're right, I like it, and you know what, you should always take a chance. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But if you don't try, you never know. But here's the thing. Thirty plus years later, now we know exactly.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I don't understand the Kelly. Why Donna would be like, please go on this date with this guy I literally just met as a camera operator on my new job.
Speaker 2: Because she wants to please everybody, and he asked her, and so she yeah, I don't know, she's like invested, it's.
Speaker 1: Too much, too much, Yeah, but Kelly seems game for it, so she went. They had a good time. She did it curious. Yeah, I don't know where this is going. Do not tell me because I have a feeling that he might be the stock.
Speaker 2: And why why do you think that?
Speaker 1: Because a it came on out of nowhere, just like the job, the weather girl job came on. He's super he's her best friend. She cares so much about sweet sweet Evan, and she's just it's just so heavy handed that it makes me think something's coming.
Speaker 2: So it does bum me out. Looking back, I'm like, it's a little too much, unless unless my friend it's a red Herring.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought they were doing. Yes, Yes, that's what I thought they were doing. With the other guy, the phantom guy, the Phantom of CU. I was like, Oh, he's her stalker. That's what I thought. He's the red Herring.
Speaker 2: Oh which one.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Phantom of Phantom of C. You guy is like the red Herring. We're supposed to think he's the guy, but that's really the camera guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Evan's a little too much when he's like, you're the one for me anyway, when she's like sorry, yeah, you know, Helly won't and then she's like what and he's like, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: So maybe they're just trying to fool us around and.
Speaker 2: Around, throwing red herrings. You know what. Tracy has no place in this, So maybe she's the stalker because.
Speaker 1: She just did nothing, does nothing.
Speaker 2: And I love Jill so much and she's so good, but they just really sure.
Speaker 1: Donna, Donna, Donna, We're gonna be together very soon. I'm gonna make you very happy, even if I have to kill you. Steve I like it when he has to do security work for his plagiarism crimes. Yeah, he's so cute in the little outfit with a little flashlight running, and I was like, oh my god, I'm sharknadoing right now. I feeling I'm like foreshadowing Sharknado, this whole you know, action Iron.
Speaker 2: Life.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: I loved it too, which made me okay, the whole lagiarism, Like if it amounted to this, this is a good payoff.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's okay.
Speaker 2: We went through all of that being like oh God.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, like, I he got out of one mess and he's kind of getting himself into another one potentially, like aiding and a betting, this guy giving him money. Has this guy vandalized stuff?
Speaker 2: Has he is he?
Speaker 1: Like? Is he breaking laws by like what's that called when you live somewhere you're not supposed to? Oh, squatting And oh he's squatting. Yeah, Like I don't know, ge squatter. Wow. So I'm just like worried that something is going to come out of this negatively, for Steve always does.
Speaker 2: But he's aiding and a betting. Yeah, yeah, you're right. But he sees him in this guy because he's a prankster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's all the that's he's getting out of this this what's his name?
Speaker 2: Larry?
Speaker 1: Larry is just getting to Harry. Who's l Larry's this phantom of cu He's a guy that lives in the basement or whatever. Rusty, No very Larry Lincoln Lincoln, you're right?
Speaker 2: Wait you guys, Yes, I wish I had dated him.
Speaker 1: Please cut grace in the couch.
Speaker 2: Let's see what he looks like. Now, let's see if he's wait wait, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so exciting for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, someone's got to be I'm not going to go on an app so please, friends, no, not please. I don't even want to ever date again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Don't Going on a first date and making small talk is just like.
Speaker 1: Does it make you want to lick the bottom of your shoe? Because that's what I always thought.
Speaker 2: No, not that.
Speaker 1: Lick anything disgusting. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just makes me not want to engage. It makes me feel like, okay, so you know this lifetime, I'm a mom and a workhorse and that's it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, sure, I don't know. You're I work a lot.
Speaker 1: You're a professional, lady.
Speaker 2: I'm professional sometimes. Okay, So Grayson, excuse me, does he have kids.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can we stop talking about Grayson? Now? We'll have him on the We'll have him on you'll get a good look. Okay, we'll take it from there. Okay, perfect, Okay.
Speaker 2: Moving on.
Speaker 1: So Steve is about is about to get him. I'm doing it. Steve's about to get himself into somewhere trouble. It looks like, yeah, and then for some reason Claire assists him in these efforts. I mean, if Larry Lincoln is being honest and he has the six siblings and he can't his family can't pay afford to pay for his tuition without giving up food and housing, like, then okay.
Speaker 2: Oh you think he is lying?
Speaker 1: He could be.
Speaker 2: What do we know? I don't know. He was just so cute. I believed everything he said.
Speaker 1: I did too. I did too. I want to believe him, But I don't know where is this going further? Is is this Larry Lincoln going to be Steve's little protege or buddy moving forward and he's going to get him across the graduation line?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Larry Lincoln, is that a mix? To remember? We do we have an ad or what do you do? His name was Lincoln. Was he a pa like long hair? Yes, yes, talk and Larry Mullen was still like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they're just pulling you know, names, really crueless. Okay, I want to talk about Tom Miller. Oh wait a second, of course I do. Wait wait, just got word that this is Larry Lincoln's only episode, so this is a one and done. No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: How much do you think Steve gave him?
Speaker 1: Well, there was a stag of honeys, right, there was, but maybe a thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: What did you say it was for? It was for like housing? It was for how far is a thousand gonna? Well?
Speaker 1: What do you want from it? Steve?
Speaker 2: I mean Samantha Sanders kid, he's got big bucks dollar dollar bills, yo, like he's I don't know, wait, this is the episode it's over see that Yeah, doesn't make sense. Well, some of these storylines we drag and drag and drag. Here's something like, oh is something going to happen?
Speaker 1: And no? Or is this a meaningful like lesson?
Speaker 2: You know what? They should have kept him on longer, just for red herrings sake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that because we you and I the super fans that we are. Yeah, he could be a red herring. Oh well, we want to talk about Tom Miller. I still like him.
Speaker 2: I like him more now more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't sold at first. But I don't know. Do you feel like his acting in his tone, in how he kind of I don't know, does he feel a little bit like No, I don't know, James dean ish like kind of it's a very what am I trying to say, like.
Speaker 1: Like one level? Oh no, this is coming into my mind, but not in a mean way. I'm just trying to figure out what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like heart, like Luke always had a knack. I feel like Je's gold Bloom has it where a line is written and a hundred actors would put the the enunciation or the what's the word intonation? No, no emphasis that on certain words. He does it kind of different, like I feel like he kind of reads it like, oh I see one note.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just learning.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm going to look for it next time and kind of get a different rate on it because I'm not sure their chemistry. Yeah, their chemistry is good. I feel like they've known each other a long time. But she's all in so fast. But then she says she doesn't want a relationship, and then she says, I want you to kiss me, and he says, wait, you just told me you don't want a relationship, and she said, yeah, I told you what I don't want, and now I'm telling you what I do want.
Speaker 2: So it is odd not odd. I don't know. Is it empowering? We would call it empowering now that a female is just like I can want what I want. I don't care what you think, Like, this is all I want? Yeah, what all she wants?
Speaker 1: Though, I don't know what else could she want from him? You never know with her, I don't want more musical acts.
Speaker 2: I think she I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's controlling.
Speaker 2: She likes control. So she's like, no relationship and he's like, okay, I'm confused, but kiss me what? And it's like she likes to disarm people so that she has the power. Correct.
Speaker 1: She comes out of the gate strong.
Speaker 2: Really strong to men like that.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes perhaps Yeah, until they don't and then they're like, oh she's bossy and controlling.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is deep, this is deep.
Speaker 2: We've gone deep. Yeah, I like his style. I like his.
Speaker 1: Clues, like his look is good.
Speaker 2: His look looks good, and I remember he dressed like that, so he encouraged that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I wish I could remember. Well, hopefully we're going to have him on and i'll remember more. Anyway, Valerie's pissed at David for how he treated them, and now all of a sudden, David's inviting him to move into his Hollywood Hills home, which I thought belonged to Mark. And if Mark left c U to go to wo'sey bought Harvard or wherever he's going, then why does he still have the house and why is he still letting David stay in it? I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Well, sub let it like David.
Speaker 1: Took over the lease.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, let's assume that he needs a roommate now because he's paying a lot now, because he's the Mark in that house now, Tom Miller living with David in that house doesn't makes sense.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound like a good time. I don't know. I feel like you and I have done an exceptional job today. Okay, we're down this episode. Yes, it's time to go. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm having so much fun though.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, guess what we get to do it again next week? Yay? Oh wait wait, wait, what do you read it? What do you read it?
Speaker 2: Reddit? Bridian slip Reddit. Everyone loves the Reddit. Ooh, I like a nine.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking. Oh yay, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: He's feeling guilty, Like oh am I saying that because it's like I have a big storyline. But no, I really liked everything else too. Yeah, it was snappy. It moved to my future ex husband. I liked his storyline. I liked yeah, okay, Claire looked good, Kelly, everyone looked good.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up.
Speaker 2: We liked it, poodle do. Yeah, what's next week?
Speaker 1: Season seven, Episode sixteen, Unnecessary Roughness. Oh oh.
Speaker 2: God. If this is a football reference, I'm gonna be furious.
Speaker 1: What do you hope it is? I'm setting you up. Sorry, I know what you hope it is.
Speaker 2: We what's it gonna be?
Speaker 1: Probably about football? Sorry to break it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Well you'll be happy. They'll be happy watching it with you. Great. Good for you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, everybody have a great week, and we will be back to talk about the next episode.
Speaker 2: And we love you, love you. Look up the zombie mask or don't
Speaker 1: Bye,