Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Pick. Sign up for Prize Picks today with the promo code leading off, It's be Joey pai jo Piezifia. That of course is the man Chris Welsh happy made the fourth to those who celebrate. I'm wearing my Mandalorian shirt and I'm sure there'll be plenty of Star Wars puns in the show today. I think it was last year I wore the Darth Vader mask. It was one of the years I did that. But the audio gets a little garbily when I do that, so we're not.
Speaker 2: I thought that would be fun. I thought that would be fun if we had like some Mandalorian masks. You know, this is the way, you know, you know what?
Speaker 1: You wanna do a different stick every year? You know why? I do the same stuff? Then you know, then it gets old and haggard. Are you a Star Wars guy?
Speaker 2: Welsh just yeah, I was asked this yesterday. I like Star Wars. I watched the stuff. I watched them. Our mutual friend Scott Bogman is a crazy person about Star Wars, likes to write fan fiction, dress up as them, go to comic cons, all that type of stuff. He thinks he is a Jedi, all those type of things. Not me. But I have to ask you something because I have a gut feeling about this. I feel like you do a mean Yoda. I just look at you, at someone that that has practiced the Yoda and can do it. So please honor us with your Yoda because I know that.
Speaker 1: To some point in the show, well we'll see, I want to do it at the top. Then you know, if it's bad, then.
Speaker 2: We lose on anybody.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's funny with me. The Star Wars was something that I was a fanatic as a kid. Grace Christmas present I ever got was the Ewok village by far had all the figures, all this thing. I still have the the Darth Vader case to hold the figures. I still got that bad boy that's still in the in the old closet there. But you know it's funny. I was so excited for the reboots, you know, and I was disappointed in them.
Speaker 2: Oh you can have a hot take. You didn't like the new movies? Hot take?
Speaker 1: Care? Well, look, I was a midnight show for the prequels, and I left going it was good, right, right, It was good, right because we've been waiting all this time for Star Wars and they got all this technology now to make it even better. And it was good, right, And it was It was not it was not good, and the prequels were terrible. The second prequel is, oh my god, one of the worst movies ever, hilariously bad in my opinion. Again just my opinion. But I did love Rogue one. That was like the savior of the Star Wars movies for me. So I have I have soured over the years on Star Wars. I've become much more of a Marvel guy in my old age. But you know, I did watch the first, I think two seasons of Mandelorn. I have not watched the new one. I don't know how I feel about it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love well, this one's gotten a little bad. My hot take was probably that I feel that the Mandalorian And this is because I'm not like a Star Wars like crazy person. Probably the best stuff out of Star Wars, it's like my favorite. It is built off in nostalgia. This last season has got kind of bad. You also have to be into like the cartoons what is it like Rebels and the Clone War like, those are excellent and those are heavily rooted in what's going on. But I feel like the Mandalorian stuff is the best of the Star Wars stuff, which also I think ties into Rogue one.
Speaker 1: So I lost you or if it was me, I don't know one of us got.
Speaker 2: It was you? Yeah, I think it was you, but yeah, one of us got dropped.
Speaker 1: But we're back now. But here I will say this, the best thing about Rogue one is that you know it's going to end poorly and you still care about it, Like that's that's great, Like you kind of know where it's going going and it and it really delivers and and I kind of like the down ending stuff sometimes, like I just I don't know, I'm not all the Hollywood swoopy ending IM down for you.
Speaker 2: In baseball, got a downating for you from yesterday. Here's a this is the Rogue one of leading off was yesterday watching talk about it.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Brandon fought so, uh, I guess the Marlins next time out, so maybe that's better. But against the Rangers, it was not a good day for him, you know, that any mistake he made got clobbered. Homer two doubles knocked him out there. So it wasn't the best debut. But you know, I mean, look, these guys are young pitchers, they're kids. The catchers don't always know their pitch mix necessarily of what they want to throw a win. And sometimes, you know, guys get a little you know, first start, they get a little jittery. All these things. I wouldn't take too much out of it. But it was not a great debut by any stretch of the means. For everybody. He was so excited yesterday. It was a bit of a letdown. So how did the stream go? Howd the fought stream go?
Speaker 2: Not good as probably as good as you could think towards the end where Brandon Fott got lit up. Yeah, if you watched him perform, his fastball was pretty mediocre. His slider, it's this huge, big sweeping slider. It's phenomenal. It's a phenomenal pitch. The problem is he had no change up in this game. So what happened was his change up was getting smacked. It had like a one oh six average ev again, so he stopped throwing it when he didn't throw a slider early on, and he became a two pitch pitcher because he won't throw his curveball that slider. He just didn't trust enough and they weren't. This is the stat I've been kind of mentioning this everywhere. Twenty three swings on his fastball, only one whiff. But check this out. That was like a four percent swing and misrate. Fourteen called strikes. I believe it was on his fastball, which gave his fastball a twenty eight percent csw But why am I saying all this? Those guys didn't even care when the fastball was coming in the zone because they weren't looking for it. Fourteen called strikes on the fastball is just him pumping in because they're looking for the slider. They're looking for the changeup, which he was leaving in the zone. So his command was bad. He gave up ten batted balls over one hundred miles per hour in that game, which is horrific. It was as bad as bad can be. Plenty of people let me know about it on Twitter. He has a fantastic matchup next week, which I'm actually pretty encouraged about that that's going to that we're going to get to see like the real version of it, the second best offense in baseball, and the third time through the order he got lit it was he gave up a bunch of Homer's too hard hit. I'm going to be excited to see how he bounces back. But I think it's fair to say, like, after that performance, if you want to be on the side of these other guys, the Bryce Miller is the Mason Millers. I think it's fine because I do have general worries about like what he's going to look like moving forward, because a fastball just wasn't elite and that's something that like Bryce Miller was and that's what Mason Miller was. So that's it is a worry point why I had to change the sign.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. By the way, General Fought does sound like a Star Wars character, does it?
Speaker 2: Not General Fought when that dies early in the movie?
Speaker 1: Though, Oh, he definitely. He's definitely one of the guys in an empire that absolutely Darth Vader murdered at some point. He want to wright three generals. It's hard. It's hard to find good help. Showy Otani match a career high thirteen strikeouts five innings. Not too bad. It's hard to strike out thirteen guys in five innings. That's not something you see every day. Max Munsey continues to rub my face in the poop again. Game winning Grand Slam of the night that England Wednesday. I'd say Max Money the great Max Mounsey, the greatest hitter that ever lived.
Speaker 2: You know, one thing on though, Tani thing real quick. So you just mentioned I did like a live stream for the Brandon Fott start stupid idea, our friend.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was. I think it was a great idea.
Speaker 2: And it probably was enjoyable.
Speaker 1: And don't don't confuse entertainment value with you know, good or bad results of things. You know, it's about the entertainment value.
Speaker 2: Very true, very true. Liked or disliked as long as your vin thought of uh our guy tone. You know Delgada who's in the chat. He comes in and he gets in the chat and he goes, hey, what's the ladder bet for today? And you know famously now the Jacob de Grom was a disaster, and I go, man, I don't have any ladder bet going on. I suck at that. Why would you listen to me? But if I was ladder betting someone today, it would be show hey o Tani, because look at this matchup and it's only at six and a half. And had you bet he struck out so many that the books wouldn't have had the total that he finished, They wouldn't have gone up to thirteen. It would have probably gone up to probably eleven. So I hope he took it. And what a phenomenal ladder bet that would have been had you had taken chohil Tony yesterday.
Speaker 1: Sure would have been absolutely continuing on here, Bryce Harper apparently just needs one game to get ready for the season, because yesterday was a much different result, three for three with a pair of walks, uh doubles in this game, and Bryce Harper is back. I guess so just one day is all he needed, shake the dust off and now he's fine. Cardinals manager Oliver R. Mar Maul said Wednesday that they're considering skipping Stephen Mats's turning the rotation or even moving him to the bullpen. Is it libertoire time? Please say yes? Please say yes.
Speaker 2: I think it could be a libertire time. I think you could take your liberatory and be aware there are side effects like home runs and and blown up.
Speaker 1: E R jogging and doing something like you know, like you know, I don't know, Like while you're talking about like the side effects of what it could be like, tend to play the harmonica.
Speaker 2: And like, if you take libertire, your side effects could be heartburn, inflated e RA strikeouts that don't match up, an angry twitter people all around beware, but take your liberatre today.
Speaker 1: And there's me in the other box just living my next best life that I possibly can and doing all these things while you don't know what's going on when you add him. So that's my favorite part of those commercials, whenever they're doing something completely off base and just they were like, you're like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What is liked you could die and someone's like fishing and yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: Like fishing out there with their grandson and then he dies right there on the boat and then the grandson's in the middle of the water. He has no idea how to get back. That that's a commercial.
Speaker 2: It'd be great, we should there should actually be one of those. And it's just like Star Wars characters fighting in the background like side effects and they're just like fun where dark Lighter is walking down just destroying people in the hallway, and it's like your side effects might be.
Speaker 1: That's very good. But yes, let's hope that it's Matthew Libertorre season. Please, with the love of God, do we get this guy in the rotation. Yesterday people got mad at us because we did not mention Gavin Stone, and there was a reason because Welsh doesn't think he is worthy of mentioning. And I'm sorry we missed the questions in the chat yesterday. They were a couple Gavenstone questions. But he gave up four and runs five total in his major League debut against the Phillies. But you're not a Gavinstone guy. But let's talk about for those people who we missed yesterday, apologies, we do our best, but we missed the Gavin Stone chatter. So let's talk. Yeah, I definitely whatever you gotta say.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's not worthy. I just to your to your your point, like I didn't think about him because we were so focused on Brandon Fot. Had he been alone, we would have talked about him. Also to your point, I'm not like as big of a Gavenstone guy as Gavinstone.
Speaker 1: Guys, yeah said something yesterday I can't repeat on air about Gavinstone. So I'm just putting that out there.
Speaker 2: I'm just not that's not my thing. He was a primary change up from majority of the game. Then he had to go to fastball like Brandon Fott. He just wasn't great. His fastball stunk. He had sixteen swings on it one with he had seven called strikes twenty three percent csw no swinging strike great. His change up is where he lives though he's not a two pitch pitcher, but eighty eight percent was a fastball or change up. He threw the change up forty three percent of the time. He had a twelve percent strike rate on the change up, so that's not gonna work. He got it in the zone, unlike Brandan Fott could do, but he was just getting smacked. And this this is one of those things where it's like if they don't fear that big, plus plus pitch, which he does have a change up, it's a plus pitch. If they don't fear that, they're just gonna sit and wait on the fastball. And that's kind of what happened in this situation. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: And the young pitchers, most young pitchers don't have great fastball location skills. And to the to the point is, you know that Tom Sever always talked about, you know, one of those things. It's you know, it's velocity, it's location, it's movement. Those are the three things that matter most in pitching. And if you can master those three, you know, it's it's it's funny because like you know, and he didn't mean velocity ele like trying to throw it through a barn door. He meant in changing velocity. And I remember as a kid watching a thing I'll never forget of watching Tom Sever break down pitching. It was so fascinating to listen to him talk about it. And he's talking about moving the hitters, I you know, getting him, you know, you throw him up and then you throw it down. And they're like, it's very difficult to pick up pictures when you can move around the zone with good location skills. And it's something that that's a lost arc for him nowadays. And it's when you see it in young pictures and when you see that ability, that's what gets me excited about young pictures and something Xannyel Contrast Show in the last two years, which is why he's been so dominant.
Speaker 2: You're right, and that is actually something that that Brandon Fought attempts to do. He likes to live high in the zone. He likes to change your eye level up on the fastball and he throws this slider all over that screws with everybody and changes. But that's also why he's like flyball prone and gives up homers. But you've got to change the batter's eye. The other thing with Gavin Stone after this, it's they had said Dave Riyverts said before that they're going to take it like case by case. But there's other guys that are pushing. They've got Bobby Miller, who just got his first start back, was really good in his first start, and they've got a completely underrated picture in their system. Emmett Sheehan, who I believe might be the K percentage leader in the minor league right now. He played in the AFL, he's in Double A, and that's a guy that I could see them pushing. So with Gavin Stone, I just don't know that they're going to wait around and let this work. Especially with how that performance went. They might you don't want to just give up on young guys. But unlike what look what the Diamondbacks you're dealing with that the Dodgers have two guys that are right close there that I think Bobby Miller and Emmit Sheehan could get some opportunities here pretty soon.
Speaker 1: One of the show's talking about Emmick Sheehan today.
Speaker 3: None.
Speaker 1: None, I can tell you that. One other quick note to the A's who continue to just throw things at a wall and see what sticks. JJ Bleday is going to get promoted. Twenty five year old former fourth overall selection from the twenty nineteen draft. Three to sixteen batting average four twenty nine. Oh yeah, obp six forty three, slugging seven homers in the steel already for JJ Bleday. Look, I know I was kind of in the I was in the minority when he got drafted. I liked JJ Blada. I didn't think it was going to be a superstar major leaguer, but I thought he could be a pretty good Major leaguer, and I thought it was a decent pick. At the time. A lot of people didn't like it, but so far it's been a really good start for him. Again. Twenty five years old. This is the theme of twenty twenty three, the Prospect Redemption theme. It was my theme of the waiver Wire pickup video that just dropped today too. But Welsh, what are your thoughts on blede Im? If you need some malefield help, would you stream this guy?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty indifferent about him. This isn't somewhere I would like to. I mean, I love to see the changes. I like to see the walk rate. I like the contact. He can really strike it hard, except he's just really inconsistent. But you see Brent Rooker out there doing it in deep leagues. He's a speculative one. Let me throw this name out. He's not an outfielder. We don't have him on the list because it hasn't broke or anything. But I was talking about him yesterday Christian and carnaci O and Strand. If you heard me talk preseason, I thought he could break camp. He has been on the verge and he posted on his Instagram a picture of him in a Red's uniform, kind of being like coy about everything. He might be on his way up. If not, I really believe he's within the next week. That is a guy I would go pick up right now. Hitting over four four hundred, hit four homers in nine games at Triple A. He's absurd and I think he belongs on that lineup, but I think he'll crush when he does, so I would go pick him up. Doesn't help you in the outfield, but he might be getting a call up, you know, very very shortly, especially based off.
Speaker 1: Of his last post. There you go to get back to the Panis and the Cracker Jacks. JP wanted to know, since I like down Endings, do I like Infinity War?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do. I love Infinity War. It's one of my favorites of all the marvels.
Speaker 2: Well, you're gonna go see Guardians immediately.
Speaker 1: We have our tickets already. Saturday morning is the only time we can go see it because you know, it's like all Friday night.
Speaker 2: Like I can go see it today. I can't see it today.
Speaker 1: I can't go see it today either because it's Thursday, it's school night, it's hard, and Friday we have football, and Sunday we have football in the afternoon. So basically, just rex any chance we have, so we're gonna do the rare morning movie. So I hop and well, you know, look I'll be able to do that between work and football coaching and all this stuff I do. So Saturday morning it's I hop get pancakes and guardians. I think that's a good way to start the day. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm here flowed up on there you.
Speaker 1: Go, and Casey's telling me. A lot of people are saying to watch and Or which I've heard other people say it's a great show as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard one bad word about and starts a little slow, but it is a really, really great series.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so I'm finishing Breaking Bad. I've only got like six episodes left of Breaking Bad. I Mike just die. Spoiler for anybody. But again, it's like ten years old, so you should have seen it, not like me who missed it. But I did start watching Succession, which I've heard about, which is great. It is the first four episodes of that show. I hate everyone in it.
Speaker 2: I can and you know what, the last four episodes you watch, you'll hate everyone in it. And that's what's so great about it.
Speaker 1: That's what I love. I love them everybody in it all equally. And I know of a rich family that I'm semi related to that. I've spent a lot of time with in my life that is very similar to this family in many ways. So it's so cringey and difficult for me to watch, but I love it anyway. So it's it's fantastic, all right. Let's get to the injuries, which are not always fantastic. Julio Rodriguez returned to the Mariner's line of Wednesday. That's great. Carls Don, however, another test on the back Welsh. It is now the fourth of May. He is thirty years old, He's had two cat scans and a partridge in a pear tree. Everything. He's coming back clean, but he can't pitch. What the hell are we gonna do with Carlos Rodan.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna have a very clear picture soon, and I don't think it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I got a bad in the words of Han Solo, I got a bad feeling about this. There you go, that's here. One Oswald Perrazza is gonna go under X rays after rolling his ankle on Wednesday, so that could be dangerous, could be high ankles. We don't know what's going on. Zach Nedo right finger contusion. He'll probably be out. Michael Harris came out of the game. He just came back, but he jammed his knee, so we'll see if he's in the lineup or not in the next few days. Kyle Wright was removed from Wednesday's start against the Marlins right shoulder soreness. This is not good Welsh either. The only person that's good for is Bryce Elder, who I've got a lot of shares of which I'm kinda again. I don't want bad things to happen to good people, but if it's gonna happen to Braves Pitcher, okay, well, at least I've got all these Bryce Elder shares. I was getting a little sketch about well Soroka. I know he got lit up, but he's kind of trying to come back, and like, where's he gonna fit in the rotation? I don't know. This is a This would be a huge blow though, to any financial shares that you have in the Braves. What are your thoughts on this Kyle Wright situation We've.
Speaker 2: Got, Yeah, I mean he's kind of been the guy I pick on him when he starts. I take the under on K's because it just doesn't work and they keep putting those numbers out there. But they got guys. They got Dylan Dodd, They've got Elder Soroka. I think is going to get an opportunity soon. I don't know if it's bad, I don't I mean, he had like what twenty one wins last year, So like on paper, that looks bad relative to what is taken away, but there was major regression in play. I actually don't think this is the worst news for the Braves. It's just going to be about settling in and finding the next guy. And the next guy might be Elder I think it could be Soroca once he gets set back into the rotation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll continue to if you keep a monitor on that. Pete Fairbanks also in the fifteen Day IL so go get Jason Adam. Jason Adam, let's talk about him.
Speaker 2: Why, Oh, he's the next lineing closer. I mean, Jason Adam was with Team USA when he was during the WBC.
Speaker 1: Really they're going to go, well, it's the Rays.
Speaker 2: The Rays could go with a committee of different guys. They could switch it up. Adam could play a fire hose situation. But he's the next guy in line. I picked him up in a league that was where I put some I had a daily fab league, and I dropped a bunch of money because I also think he's like a really, really great pitcher. And if he's put in that situation, if Fairbanks is this is an extended time, he's gonna get saves. Guess what, also, best team in baseball, get a closer in the best team in baseball, even if it's two weeks, you might get four or five saves in that time point. That's a guy I would go pick up as Jason Adam. But you know that it's like it's the race. They could do anything.
Speaker 1: So STFs is a clear path now because Jose Khata is going to go undergo Tommy John surgery, which we thought would be the case. Robbie Ray underwent his Tommy John so that means that he won't be back until maybe the All Star break next year. You're thinking, perhaps Jacob Degram is scheduled to play catch this week. I'm also scheduled to play catch later this afternoon when my youngest daughter comes home.
Speaker 2: But don't they say, what's it? Do the people say, you want to play a catch? Don't they put a uh in front of it? You want to play?
Speaker 1: Like? I don't know. It's do you want to have a catch or do.
Speaker 2: You have a yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just like, I think either are acceptable.
Speaker 2: Why don't they catch? I feel like there's people that put like us in the.
Speaker 1: Want to let us know, peanuts and cracker Jacks. What do you say? Do you want to have a catch? Do you want to play catch? I'm curious. You know, if Mike Mayer came to work, we could have a poll up for this. But I don't know. He's he's in baby mode or something. The Mayor bear is unavailable.
Speaker 3: Was he designed the star?
Speaker 2: Does he have the death Star?
Speaker 1: Like? What's happening? God, Oh my god, this could be what happens. This is what happened. He is General fought or he's taken over for General fought. So Mike Mayor was next up? He's next man.
Speaker 2: I think that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: I think he's.
Speaker 1: Definitely an empire. There's no way that my hair is not an empire. I think that here's a fun one. Josh Young one of our favorite players going into this year. I'm pretty sure he was on one of my must have He was in one of the videos I did earlier in the year, which is I love the value, I just go get Josh Young and you know what, Josh Young al Rookie of the Month and he went three for five with a pair of homers, so he's one of our ups obviously from yesterday. Christian Walker also an up two home runs for him yesterday, say mclanan nine k's six innings, got the w one and run not so good yesterday on the down side, so again you know, just like the Force, there's a good and the bad. So the Max schureser was started the game for the first time in a while and he went three and third innings. He gave up six airned runs. So there you go. Good good times. Mack suser boy, those Max sures are Jacob de Gram. I'm trying to think of Justin Verlander, all those old fark pitchers that we were warning everybody about about the adp of those guys. You got owing goats from these guys pretty much this year.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about I'm legit technical shirm too, by the way, I'm legit worried about Schurzer right now, like you should be. It's it's there's a correlation obviously to not using the rosin and st and his spin numbers were down, and Villo is that it might be nothing and guys can adjust. We saw like Garrett Cole figure it out once he had to stop using stuff, but like legit, I'm worried about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The by the way, the have a catcher play catch has gone has gone rogue. There's two in the chat. So you guys are dirty. You're dirty, bad people, and that's why we love you. That's why you come here for Fantasy Bros. MLB because we talked baseball and we have fun and baseball can be fun. Braxton Garrett was not fun. Fourteen hits, eleven earned runs, four over four four home runs four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck did that too.
Speaker 1: And you know what, also very upsetting Josh Nayler over four to three k's boo. I had Josh Nailor investments. Everybody knows yesterday I was on that. So now I have to redeem myself Welsh and the best way to start that. So I got two of my three prize picks. Josh Nayler, of course did not nail it unfortunately, but we want you all to go make some prize picks. Head over to prize picks dot com. Just download the app and use that promo code leading off to get one hundred percent to pausit a match up tow one hundred dollars. Again that promo code leading off only at prize Picks Welsh pick your prize.
Speaker 2: Guess what yesterday sucked for me in so many ways and so many things. But you know it didn't suck my prize pick because it smacked yesterday. So if you took it, you'll won the monies because I smacked all legs of it. Louis Varland kay's Otani kay and one Soto's score. He walked three times and then had three RBI that smack, So try to go for two straight today. I'm going with Grayson Rodriguez strikeouts five and a half over. I love that number up against the Royals. I think he can hit it pretty easy. Maybe in the third Austin Riley hits runs RBI one and a half. I'm going with the over and pair it with Randy Rose Arena fantasy score at eight. Those are my three plays. It is twenty to pay one hundred and maybe you can even take pieces of mine and Joe's. If you want to make a big old five lay and get huge, huge odds, you can do that. But I got three plays, Joe, what do you got first?
Speaker 1: I got a question from Jay Jackson which I think we should address because Jay wants to know. Welsh told me to get new Bar when I drafted. New Bar has been blogged. Do I drop him essentially for anything? I am not a new Bar guy, Welsh. Where are your standards right now when it comes to the New Bar.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, you don't drop him for anything. But if there's something out there, sure you can move on. This is what happened. I'll tell you this. The entire Cardinals offense has sucked. Aeronatto is a big question for a lot of people. Most of these guys have underperformed. I think there's a team element to it. But yeah, newpar hasn't been great. So if there's like good excite, if there were those young pitchers and you want to go on the pitching side, you could do that. If it's in a shorter league, in a ten team league, I think new Bar is easily movable. In deeper bench twelve team leagues. I'm holding on a little bit more. I know it stinks right now he has been kind of met, but they are going to figure out what this team is going to look like soon because I got Jordan Walker to figure out out. They've got the Tyler O'Neil situation. And then someone just said, would you drop neut bar for Taylor Ward?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think I think that I hate Taylor Ward. Sure, so if I'm saying it, then definitely yes. By the way, what do you think of this new stream yard format It's happened this week where we can bring up you know, obviously we always bring up the comments here that we think are interesting of the questions, but it's different. Now. Do you like this new format? I three?
Speaker 2: You're like, you mean like the black bar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the black bars?
Speaker 2: I think it looks clean.
Speaker 1: Side of the force. That's three. Continuing on here with my prize picks, Griffin Canning four and a half picture strike as that's too low of a number. Let's go the over Dansby Swanson against Patrick Corbin. Wherever I see Patrick Corbin, That's where I'm putting investments. Eight and a half. Fantasy Hitter score I'm going over and Bobashette against Bellow today eight hitter fantasy score going over there too. We want you to join us at betting pros dot com s LA's leading off and join our betting group there. Make your picks. Yesterday again not as good because the the Cleveland Guardians let me down a little bit. But today's a good day. So today, here's a fun one for you. This is a huge, crazy parlay. You can put a little bit of money on.
Speaker 2: Just a little wild and crazy guy here, wild and crazy guy.
Speaker 1: You know me, not the parlay guy. But you know, every now and then, once a week I see something where I'm like, yep, that's good. That's good. That's good. Let's put them all together. Now I bet them all separately too, but for a little bit of extra. If you get everything right, you have a great day. It could be a great day. If you put the Tigers on the money line to upset Justin Verlander. I don't think it's gonna pitch very long in this game. And Edward L. Rodriguez on the other side, You're getting plus one fifty two on the Tigers today, so I love that just as an upset play. The Mets have not played well by the way, the Angels with Griffin Canning on the mound plus one twenty two, also underdogs Minnesota is favorites and minus one thirty two with Pablo Lopez on the mound, and then Seattle Kirby against the A's and minus two to fifty five heavy heavy favorites there. That's okay. So I've got two dogs, two favorites. If you put these together you get plus twelve sixty eight. Just saying this is a fun big like twelve to one shot. Throw ten bucks on this. It's gonna be a very nice day for you. Could that pays a cell phone bill, ladies and gentlemen, that's what it does. Also, same game parlay with an extra Verlander under six and a half k's that's too high of a number. I just don't think he's gonna go more than seventy five pitches today, Welsh. I just don't Eduar Rodriguez four and a half, two small number over Gryffin Canning over four and a half. If you put these three together, you get five to one odds. So just saying, wherever you could do that, Vlad Guerrero point five RBI over over on betting pros, you're getting plus one thirty on that number. My trout total bases one and a half. He had a homer last night, big home run for them won, then the game plus one twenty you're getting on that number. So I like a lot of things, even gospeed five and a half k's and the over. I like that number even though it's minus one sixties a lot of juwice. You could put it with something else. Maybe put that in the same game with the Toronto Blue Jays to beat the Red Sox Welsh. What do you have on the betting front today of yours?
Speaker 2: By the way, I think I love that strikeout parlay of Verlander under Eduardo and Griffin Canning over because I like.
Speaker 1: That they just loads four and a half low, like that's not hard to get to.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that a lot. I've only got two lock plays for you. I've been saying, you know, and it's gonna go one way or the other. But like I've been really hot with my team total runs through five and you guys can only hear it here because I just don't have it set up on the betting pro side. So you know, continue listening here if you want to play those hit it yesterday just barely too. But we got the two and a half from Toronto today, I'm going with one more Tampa Bay team total runs two and a half over through five. I really like that play. That's gonna be my lock play. And my favorite strikeout play of the day is Grace and Rodriguez at five and a half, So those two are my favorite.
Speaker 1: Wonky on it is always trouting on the line up today. Unfortunately, everything's a day game today, So thanks Wonky for following up on that. Obviously, that just came out recently, so wait to go, Wonk. That's why we hired her full time because she's so good. She's so good. She keeps us honest, She keeps us right on track all the time. You know what else is so good? So Rare So Rare dot com go check that out. Actually even better than that, visit Fantasypros dot com slash Collect again. Fantasypros dot com slash Collect and start playing So Rare Again. It's a free to play fantasy baseball game where you get to have the player cards. You have them, they're yours, you scout, you buy you sell, you compete every single week. It's a fun hybrid of card collecting, digital cards, Fantasy baseball. If you love baseball, go check it out again. So rare MLB. The next era is yours DFS today Welsh obviously you know it's day games. You know it's not my favorite, but I'm looking for appo plays today. So if I'm invested already, I'll invest in Griffin Canning at ak At, Torne Rigaz at eight seven. Pablo is a ten point seven guy that I like in terms of the high end starting pictures if you want to go you know, bigger and cash game kind of guys. But otherwise I love Eduardo and Cannon today. Those are the two that I want to get Seattle, Toronto, Baltimore. Those are the stacks. Dalton Varshow's two point seven to Oscars two point eight. Gunner is two point five. Ryan Mounta Messel is my home run call of the day. Oh that's right. I you know, I said, well I can't pick Malcastle because well she already Malcastle this week. But you know what, I don't care. I want to get a taste of this right here. Take a good look at it on the YouTube channel. That's what I want, that's what I need. I am falling behind because look at this leaderboard. Primetime off to fifteen. Primetime can't be stopped Welsh, Who could stop it?
Speaker 3: Who could do it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Rhyme time is rocking. Well, I'm gonna go. I got my team total on Tampa Bay. I'm gonna go with Randy or Rosorina today for my play. I'm trying to get up there. I got six. I am a ways away from getting up on that board. I'm gonna try to get it. So I'm going Randy Rose Arena from a home run call for two day my friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, May, the beginning of May is very fun when you think about it. You got me the fourth, you got Sinco de Mayo. You gotta a lot of fun things that are kind of like just made up, you know in some way like they're just you know, just like hey, sink to because if you go to Mexico, they don't care about Sinco tobaiol there. I'm to say, like I think like they don't. It's not like it is hero make a big thing like it's just like it's it's not a thing. It's not a thing there like it is here that.
Speaker 2: Let's make up something you want to, Let's make up some I mean, we have to do it today, but.
Speaker 1: We can rand the day in May. We can make something up that'll be fun. But yes, uh, and you know what, just because mayor Bear is your direct supervisor, I mean I don't know what I don't know, so obviously that is part of the hazard, which is why she's getting paid when she's getting paid because she has to work.
Speaker 2: So there's like an up to there is.
Speaker 1: I mean, but how long can that last? You know, because you know the way Darth Vader gets rid of generals like he's gone soon, which means wonky, next up, next up, wonk, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be you kyo kylo wonk kylo kylo.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. But yeah, it's a good betting day today this afternoon, So go put your bets in because it's one o'clock. They're gonna again just running running through you because I know it's there was a lot I broke down there, the over on the K's on camp I think, the over on the case on Eduardo Rodriguez, the under Unverdlander, and then again Seattle, Minnesota Angels, Tigers. You don't have to do all four, but if you do, you get twelve to one odds on that bad boy. So go check that out. That's a fun one right there.
Speaker 3: That will do it for us. Fantasy pros MLB, I guess subscribe. You should all of the time. This has been a good show. Show it has been. Now we must go. That will do it for us. Story of game goes on for Welsh Joey P. Goodbye for us for now,