Speaker 1: Hello, it's any true from the future. Cutting in again? Is this our second cut in? Yeah, we're so cutty like that.
Speaker 2: We just wanted to let you know that we talk about some really deep and dark, serious shit that may be a little triggering to some people, so we wanted to put a little warning in here.
Speaker 1: We speak on d E eight h nice, hell's harsh.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we just want to let you know, just to let you know.
Speaker 1: It is not for the fragile of mine and if you're not feeling your best mentally, maybe skip out on this and we'll see you next episode. But for those of you who are brave, not brave. Sorry I'm saying the wrong words.
Speaker 2: So people who are afraid of death, they're triggered by death, aren't braving you.
Speaker 3: Let's open that up.
Speaker 1: Bye, enjoy, Hello, Welcome back to the next episode of Emergency Intercom. I don't want to stay a number because who knows.
Speaker 2: Who knows you might have filmed three or four of these and scraped them.
Speaker 1: Don't fucking kiss me, bitch. Okay, you can't kiss my hands, only my lips. Nail your face. And I said, that is so scary. No I want to, So we decided we should open this episode up again about our mental health. I feel like we talk about our mental health in every single episode.
Speaker 3: Because it's such a big part of our lives.
Speaker 2: It really does center us, literally affects us so much, and people are like, why don't y'all post so often? It's because we are literally mentally ill. But with that being said, I woke up today after being trapped for three days in purgatory, like mental purgatory, where like I completely feel nothing. I have zero motivation, like life just doesn't have that lust that you'd expect. And I woke up today and I was like, I feel fucking good today, And then I kept just repeating like I'm gonna feel good today today, It's gonna be a good day. And I like affirmed that and I feel great, I feel I mean, it's.
Speaker 1: Only one point thirty. It can get worse, it can take it down. No, I agree though, like with that ideology I was telling Drew, I think I've said it before online too, and I probably sounded crazy. But when when I was in that really bad depressive episode in twenty nineteen, I remember I was in Miami and I was texting a friend and I was like I think I literally have to wake up and just convinced myself it's gonna be okay, because like every day I wake up and my first thought is like, this is miserable. I can't belie. My eyes just opened and I can like see the world and I am here, like literally.
Speaker 2: Me for the past three days, I was like, I don't want to do I don't want to do about this.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do this.
Speaker 2: But no, I woke up and me and Josh talked about it briefly last night and I was like, no, it's like fully real.
Speaker 3: So like before even before I went to bed, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, Tomorrow's gonna be a great day because like it really is like what you feed your brain, like what you think about yourself is how you're gonna feel. And I just thought, good thoughts and good things are happening.
Speaker 1: And so let that be a lesson. If you're sitting around like a little lazy sack of shit and you're like I'm depressed, I hate my life, fix it.
Speaker 2: Literally just smile, Like, just smile and fix your depression.
Speaker 1: That upside down and it'll go away.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is just stop thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Nobod it actually does help because I remember I would be like, Okay, I'm gonna like point out a positive thing that happened every day, even if it was the tiniest fucking thing. I because literally, sometimes you'll be so deep into a depressive episode you're like literally clinging to nothing. You're like, oh no, but like my fucking cereal this morning, like something about it was so good.
Speaker 2: Good, Like I ordered cat food to the door, Like I have to wake up to get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta go run my errand or my cat will die like something. Just clinging to anything, And if you make those clings positive, you might might surprise yourself.
Speaker 3: You might surprise yourself.
Speaker 2: No, Like, can we talk about how that tweet Karon Dallas tweeted like fifteen years ago is like still haunting him to this day. It's like still the biggest joke at which one when he was like if you're depressed, just smile, Like that was him. All that shit came from him. He was like, if you're depressed, just smile.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Kim Dallas. No, Like literally, but that's exactly what I just said.
Speaker 2: I was like, the thinking back to it, I was like, hmm, but no, it is true a little.
Speaker 1: Bit like also we're speaking from our personal experience something that's helped us, Like it might not help everybody, and sometimes it doesn't help, but sometimes it does.
Speaker 3: Everyone in the comments is like, just get medicated, medicate.
Speaker 1: Please please go see a professional. I see professional, but I refuse to take medication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm wearing a cap today because I miscalculated my hair washed days and my hair is really fucking greasy.
Speaker 3: Just had to point that out.
Speaker 1: Literally, I don't think anyone would have questioned while you were wearing a hat. You didn't have to say that. I like you wear hats all the time.
Speaker 3: I wanted to see it.
Speaker 1: I pulled up with a fucking baseball cap on. Then people would be like, all right, bitch, let's see that scout. Like I know it's greasy. I forgot where I was. Oh I went the day I wore that, like Elmer Fudd. I was out for ice cream with Mason and Dante, and I like took it off to talk about how greasy my hair was. It was literally like laid flat, like I put yelling.
Speaker 3: To your head. The caps stuck to your head.
Speaker 1: And that's okay because you have to try your hair to.
Speaker 3: Be oily, and also it's healthy.
Speaker 2: And also when you get like when you get three weeks deep and like you like wring out the oil, it's like actually free cooking oil.
Speaker 1: I've decided I'm gonna start slapping people. Like imagine when you said that, I.
Speaker 2: Just went like, start doing it, like I literally give you permission too, just like I okay, you know those videos of oh my god, talk like you know those videos of like people getting like massive amounts of like disgusting, rotting food poured all over them when they're asleep, or like gallon buckets of water port on them, or like mustard bottles squirted on them. I gave everyone in my life permission to do that to me, just when I'm least expecting it. And like the other night, I fell asleep when everyone is still awake, and like I heard Kai mentioned, he was like, we should like mustard, we should do it to Drew, and I like, I like, actually, like got so fucking angry inside. I was like, I swear to God, if they try to do that shit to me right now, I will freak.
Speaker 3: The fuck up.
Speaker 1: I know. Every time you keep saying like y'all have permission to do that to me. We literally like you can't make noise around you when he's asleep. He will fall asleep in the middle of all the fun and then be like wake up and be like like you do this thing or you like toss around really angrily instead of saying anything, like.
Speaker 2: Like everyone will just be in the living room like chatting it up, and then I'm like I just doze off. I fall asleep, and then I get actually angry when people wake me up when I'm the one that's sleeping in the wrong spot, like it's actually like so wrong, like I'll storm out of the room.
Speaker 3: But it's just like I'm not actually angry. It's just like I'm fucking tired and I'm like woking up.
Speaker 1: No. I feel that when we went to that waterfall thing, I like he was falling asleep and I was having one of those nights where like, for some reason, I think usually I'm pretty good at that, Like if I fall asleep around people, I like usually don't make a fuss or say anything about it because I can literally sleep through anything. But on this like in Big Sir, I was falling asleep and they we all fell asleep watching something on the TV, and I was like, turn it off, turn it off, like and Josh just being really nice because we had to share, but he was like, do you like is it the light or is it the noise? I was like, this is both turn it off. And I was like turn it off and like thing ing ding ding ding. And then Christian was on the other side of the room eating chips and I was trying.
Speaker 3: So actually, but before.
Speaker 1: The chips, him and Lucas were whispering to each other and all I he was like and out. I was like, all I fucking hear right now. Stop like and I said that, and then they like just kind of laughed but then stop. And then I couldn't hear Christian eating his chips and trying so hard to be quiet because it would be like like and then he would like bag.
Speaker 2: The worst type of angry is when you're like actually angry and then like the people you're angry at just laughed. Like literally, I was gonna I was gonna mention Miami, like, dude, that ship was actually diabolical, that was really drunk. It's okay, it's it's it's chill now. But like literally I was so mad I snapped. It was like my breaking point, Like I snapped, like I was asleep peacefully in the room. Indian and O'Ryan had like gone out, and I was like, I don't want to like go out to a club tonight. I'm like good just like hanging out and like going to sleep early whatever.
Speaker 3: And like in you and O'Ryan stumbling.
Speaker 2: Like three hours later, I was like dead asleep, and they are just like literally the loudest I've ever heard them be in my entire life.
Speaker 3: They were like that's it felt like they were like, let's be as loud as possible to piss off Drew in particular.
Speaker 1: And I don't remember thinking for a second about the fact that you were.
Speaker 3: Seeing like I was just on one and and I like I tried my hardest. I really did. I like covered my head with my pillow. I did my thrash.
Speaker 2: I thrashed a couple times, like as a warning sign. It's like literally me like warning y'all. It's like I'm about to snap if y'all don't shut the fuck up. And then I just I don't even remember what I You were.
Speaker 1: Like, this is literally the meatest thing anyone's ever done. To me, like me Ran just laughed.
Speaker 2: It was so mean, and I was like, wow, I have like actually was like really angry, like he was like in my heart angry, like seeing red.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's okay because o'rian and Josh got and you, I think got paid back on me the next night because when I slept over the next night, you might have been asleep, but Josh and o'rian were literally talking over my body and like face apping pictures of each other and flashed photoing each other over my dead body. Dude.
Speaker 2: There's like really funny videos from like when it was just me, Andra, me O Ryan, and Josh in the room of us literally just being fucking like rambunctious children, like just jumping from bed to bed and like it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm not kidding. Getting a hotel room with your friends it's.
Speaker 2: So fun, like double beds, like all bunking together. It's like actually way more fun than.
Speaker 1: An Airbnb in my opion, Yeah, I don't fuck with Airbnb's, but that's also because I'm literally like banned.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm fucking banned too because.
Speaker 1: Of y'all, not because of me. I didn't stay there, and I didn't dye my hair at your Airbnb. It's literally because of he who shut up today? Oh him out like that. But someone had a little fun dyeing.
Speaker 2: Their hair, and abb someone dyed their hair in an Airbnb that I booked that I wasn't able to stay at because I was exposed to COVID and so I was like, whatever, y'all can just stay there like have fun. I was like devastated, like internally, but I wasn't gonna project that onto y'all. And then like halfway through the trip or I mean, the trip's over, and the next day I get an email saying like the room was destroyed, the towels were staying, the tub was stained like all this crazy shit with like red haired eye, and I was like, who the fuck dyed their hair in my Airbnb? And she gave me a terrible rating and now I can't book anywhere on it.
Speaker 1: It was not me, but.
Speaker 2: It's it's chill because like it originally was you booking all the Airbnb on your and then and then your shit got fucked up, and then now it's me. And I was like, fuck, I hate booking Airbnbs on my account, And now anytime we book an Airbnb, it's not on us.
Speaker 3: We're gonna put it on someone else.
Speaker 1: Literally, the someone else is all Ryan. It's the only only other party event planner in the group. It's me, Drew and Oriyan. We're like the fucking trifecta of events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people just don't appreciate the events we put on.
Speaker 1: And we're like, people don't appreciate it when our friend group literally raised about it for the next like three weeks. And that's why we keep doing it because we get like, we get someone serotated from them being like I just said the best time in my life, and we're like, yeah, we did, we did that, but yeah, that wasn't me. I like hotels though, and I don't fuck with Airbnb's. They're overpriced. They're kind of fucking creepy.
Speaker 3: I don't they are creepy. Like, Okay, bleep this out in post.
Speaker 2: But Shane Dawson was onto something with that fucking video with all the spy cameras and shit like that had me paranoid.
Speaker 3: Still that still has they this.
Speaker 1: Out in post. You didn't say anything crazy, bleep out his names.
Speaker 3: Shane Dawson derogatory.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker was a fear mongering monster dude.
Speaker 2: I like was looking back on all of his videos recently and like, like it was literally just like conspiracy theorist nut job like Alex Jones, like weird chaos agent, Yeah, chaos agent, weird shit, like sending fear into everybody, And literally everyone sat around their TVs in big groups and watched that fucking show again.
Speaker 1: That Tuchi Chi shit was so fucking funny. I don't give the fuck if they reuse slices. Chuck e cheese pizza is so fucking.
Speaker 3: Good, they better reuse slice.
Speaker 1: That's probably what makes them so good is they sit out and get all.
Speaker 3: The little kids, the little crust on them exactly.
Speaker 2: And also it's like wasting less food, like hello, hello, Hello.
Speaker 1: Chunky Jesu is doing what's supposed to be done. I am like, the next topic is on the forefront of my brain, but it's like touchy.
Speaker 3: Which one the bussy debate? O? God, the bussy debate?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't know why.
Speaker 3: A little bit of history, A little bit, let's start there.
Speaker 1: So there was a moment where I think you were super obsessed with saying bussy, Like I think everyone went through a moment where like three years ago, yeah, bussy was the word. And then one time I referred to my own bussy and Drew got very angry. It was like, girls can't have bussies.
Speaker 2: It's it's a boy pussy. I don't like saying the word it's a boy pussy.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it could also be a butt pussy.
Speaker 3: Like I just don't think girls have bussies. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And here's my argument.
Speaker 3: I'm like, who you'll have buttholes?
Speaker 1: Who is the originator of the pussy woman? So we have every right to come and sent a season de sist to the word bussy because the half end of it is literally us.
Speaker 3: But who was the one that created the word bussy? Gay men exactly.
Speaker 1: And I'm not trying to take anything from gay men, God bless, but if I would like to refer to my fish sounds homophobic.
Speaker 3: It just sounds homophobic.
Speaker 1: You're serving homophobic. If I would like to refer to my butthole as bussy, I have every right.
Speaker 3: To, but it just it's okay.
Speaker 4: So realistically, I would never be like, oh, my bussy, Like I would never actually say it, but like I just like the idea that if I would like to reserve a place in time for me to refer to it as my bussy, I can say it.
Speaker 3: My only argument in this situation is boy pussy. That's all.
Speaker 2: That's all the ammo I have, And you have your rebuttals, and you can argue forever about it.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, when I think of bussy, I do think of boy pussy.
Speaker 3: But like, why can't I have You want to be a part of the fun.
Speaker 1: I just want to be a part of the moment, and like I don't. I don't want to be I want to have a bussy.
Speaker 2: Well too, damn bad. It's probably my internalized misogyny coming back.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. That's the real conversation that needs to be had.
Speaker 1: You want a pussy so bad that you denounce women from having a pussy. But that was that was literally it. Like we just debate about this pretty often.
Speaker 2: It's like it happens maybe once every six months, Like when the butdcy thing started happening on TikTok, it became a topic of conversation again, like it happens once every six months, where we get into this little scuffle about it and then we bring other people in and where like can girls have bussies? And it's pretty like it's pretty even, like people like either agree or like strongly disagree, Like it's like it's an even argument.
Speaker 3: So like in the comments, let us know, like can girls have bussies? Guys?
Speaker 1: Can you please let us know if like I as a woman and capable of obtaining the metaphor of bussy, like, may I have may I please have a bussy.
Speaker 3: Debate in the comments? Debate bussy in the comments?
Speaker 1: When you say debate is a comment, I literally think about people like with swords and fucking like knives, like shaking each other over it.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what it will come to. We just love creating discord.
Speaker 1: We literally have not no one was having discourse. Like literally we thought we were like, whoa, We're about to like downward spiral.
Speaker 3: This, We're about to set the world on fire.
Speaker 1: Nothing, absolutely nothing, because no one cares about us. That's true, It's actually not true.
Speaker 3: Well, billionaires are going to space.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. Okay, but we've we actually I think episode yeah, on one of the redacted episodes, we talked about this, So should we open this up? Because it kind of falls into the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can open it up, but I've changed my mind on it fully, like I fully think it's whack.
Speaker 1: Now like space travel, yeah.
Speaker 2: Not like little commercialized space travel. I'm like, oh, like why what's the fucking point? Like, yeah, we have airplanes, like we're kind of doing enough, Like why do we need to go to capitalize fucking space?
Speaker 1: Like So basically in a redacted episode that might be on a Patreon and I start a Patreon. I don't know. We we do a lot of things where we say things and we don't do them.
Speaker 2: So should we start a Patreon because we're operating in a negative deficit and we are making no money and it's.
Speaker 3: Like starting to hurt my bank account a little bit.
Speaker 1: We do like to just us, but we have an episode where we talk about that. I am anti space travel. I just don't get it. I'm like, why do y'all want to go out there so bad? Like I don't get it. I'm here, like I'm grouded in reality. My reality is here. I'm not about to be fucking kicking rocks on the moon. Like if you if if everyone on the planet Earth decided like Andy is the one going to the moon. No, bitch, I'm killing myself. I don't want to go to the moon. There's no one there, there's nothing there.
Speaker 3: I would wholehearted, I would accept that fully.
Speaker 2: Like if someone was like, go to the moon, I'd be like, yeah, I'm going to the fucking moon with a guarantee. I wouldn't explode in space like I would fully go.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want that. I want like attention for being like hot and funny and like creative.
Speaker 3: You'd be the hot, funny creative first.
Speaker 1: No, I'd be the fucking nerd on the moon.
Speaker 3: No, you'd be the first hot, funny, creative girl on the moon.
Speaker 1: If I can, okay, if I can go to the moon with my tits out, I would go to the moon.
Speaker 3: You can in this hypothetical you can okay, then yeah I'm going to the moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Convincing you to go to the moon like you can have your tits out if you want.
Speaker 1: You literally can't. Like I guess if they built a suit with like a shell around.
Speaker 2: My mind, well, they will free the nipple in our lifetime, like the nipple will be free.
Speaker 3: I believe that.
Speaker 1: You shut your fucking mouth, like to think before you speak, but basically I don't believe in moon travel. Drew his also, I guess commercialized. I don't fuck with billionaires going to the moon. We need to kill these motherfuckers there.
Speaker 3: William down to death. Death to the billionaires. Literally, though, like did you actually say that the billionaires you like really gave a show of it.
Speaker 2: I was like no, I agree, though, like kind of I don't think like we should kill them, but we should like figure something out where they like suffer.
Speaker 1: No killing people. I don't know, but like, girl, we need to lock you up in a cage, like we need to put you in a corner.
Speaker 2: It is so unethical to have that amount of money that might makes no sense, like what.
Speaker 3: Are you doing with it? And I understand the whole argument, like, well, Jeffrey Besils doesn't actually have that money.
Speaker 1: It's all tied up in stocks.
Speaker 3: Well like fuck off, Like I don't care.
Speaker 1: He shouldn't have the like capability of like pulling that money out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if that even makes sense, But like literally it's kind of crazy because if he did, he would destroy the world, Like if he was just like one day, like I want to liquidate Amazon and sell all my stocks, like it would actually destroy the world for a little bit, because like we're.
Speaker 3: So amazon ified after the pandemic, Like I know.
Speaker 1: If I would have to like go get my cat food, that would destroy me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to leave the house. The house.
Speaker 2: But yeah, billionaires going to space is stupid.
Speaker 3: And I would have loved to watch one of the rockets blow up.
Speaker 1: That would be fucking awesome. But then what would happen Who would.
Speaker 3: Take over his awesome?
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Bezos stepped down like a month ago or some shit like that, Like he stepped down from like I don't know, I don't care at all truly, but he stepped down as a position, and I had a theory. I was like, the rocket's gonna blow up, but he's not actually gonna be in the rocket, and he's gonna fake his death and like live his life out on some like now.
Speaker 1: You talking about the fucking Shane dossification of conspiracy theories and then sitting here talking about jeff Bezos faking his death.
Speaker 2: He would though, like if I was there, I would like and then it's not.
Speaker 1: Like you would You don't know this man.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do, like we hang out.
Speaker 2: Also, no one commented on in the first episode when we fully lied about us hanging out with Timothy Shallama, and people like just kind of didn't even address.
Speaker 1: It at all because we weren't lying.
Speaker 3: I forgot we weren't lying. Yeah, like, my god, he was at the chateau.
Speaker 1: Yes, like you're just drunk and he forgot. No, that's that's a story for a different time.
Speaker 2: But like actually though, like me and Elon Musk, like hanging out at Burning Man.
Speaker 1: Like that was odd and I wasn't there, and I'm glad I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but it was it was cool because it was like his camp, Like it was like it was camp.
Speaker 1: He was serving camp.
Speaker 2: He's looking camp directly into the eye. No, but literally, all billionaires.
Speaker 3: Should like be set on fire ethically.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Using these big words ethically and sustainably, we should deconstruct the capital's ideology.
Speaker 3: I have such a high IQ, Like it's actually dangerous. How high am I A C is?
Speaker 2: And like you have like a really high EQ, like an emotional ton like that's good to have, but like for me, my high IQ is like really dangerous, and honestly, it makes it hard for me to even exist in like a world where like everyone is just like less smart than me.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I actually am fucking put fuck stupid. Like I say that ship all the time. If you were like, no, you're not, I am stupid.
Speaker 2: You're not though, like you IQ is not like it doesn't you house like you have like really great intuition.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like a back.
Speaker 1: You know, You're like, no, girl, you might be stupid, but like that gut feeling, but it's true, like I would rather have like great intuition, and I'm like, it's not that I'm stupid. I'm just like kind of an airhead. Like when people talk to me, I'm like, but maybe that's my attention issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not when.
Speaker 1: People talk to me and explain things to me. I'm literally like you might as well be doing backflips right now.
Speaker 2: For an episode, we should get like professionally done IQ tests and finally like see like like what it is, because like I.
Speaker 3: Genuinely don't know.
Speaker 1: I've never taken an I've.
Speaker 2: Taken those bullshit online once that tell you you're like an actual super genius when you take it, but like.
Speaker 1: I've taken like a gifted test to get into Gifted did you pass? Yes, let me do it. But that's okay because that's also was kind of against it, like they do it. I want to do this if I can say I gifted, but like the gifted class in my school was literally like eight people, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, y'all are fucking nerves, losers and worms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four eyes actually brace I think I took it.
Speaker 1: I got in. And then that was in fifth grade, like when I had just started fifth grade, and they were like, oh, also, if you want, you can skip to sixth grade. And then my parents, I wanted to skip to sixth grade, but my parents were like, no, you shouldn't be hanging out with like older kids. And also good thank god they did that because like I had all my fucking homies in elementary, Like I mean, so, yeah, I'm smart as fuck when I was eight.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like I feel like everyone was though, like if you if you're on the internet now and like you absorb internet content like when you were like seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, like you had a higher reading level than like your grade and now you're like actually stupidest shit and brain rotted.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, also, the internet is so big. The dumb bitches are on there. They Migraine. Maybe it's twenty fourteen. If you were like Cuddy, it was like, oh my god, I'm so crazy, like I'm different, but now it's like everyone's on the Billy Joe Bob is live on TikTok at three am.
Speaker 3: I love those TikTok lives so much.
Speaker 1: Mine are just so different because I go on if you ever see me, I'm trolling. But I go on TikTok on my main account on people's lives, and it's like always my TikTok always gives me like men trying to be sexy, and I always go on there and troll them, and I'm like, oh my god, your voice, your raspy voice, You're so fucking sexy, like so like is it wrong to say I'm horny right now? Oh my god? And then oh, one time a guy like read the comment out loud and then he like screenshotted it, and I was like, actually, please stop, I like, please delete this. I have a boyfriend. And I kept saying that and then.
Speaker 3: All the comments were like damn bitch, like get off this live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I'm telling on you.
Speaker 3: And then he didn't address it. He just laughed at it. But why did he screenshot that? Also?
Speaker 1: I think because he touched my account. He was like, two, K, what do you do? I'm like, bitch, TikTok, like we're both on here, Like what do you mean?
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 1: Everything? I dabble.
Speaker 3: We really do dabble.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: I would rather live a life of dabbling than a committed life of.
Speaker 1: Literally me with YouTube. I dabble. I dabble in my main.
Speaker 3: Job, I dabble. I dabble. I dabble. I always bring this up to Enya and I've had a change of heart recently.
Speaker 1: That's that's the name of this episode, to change your heart.
Speaker 3: But I always bring up this hypothetical.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ya, if I lost the lower half of my body, like would you take care of me?
Speaker 1: And from jump, I've always said.
Speaker 3: No, and it actually like hurt my feelings.
Speaker 1: I know when I first said it, he like actually got so fucking upset.
Speaker 3: I got like quiet, like I got quiet, said.
Speaker 1: I was like he also, you asked this why I was taking you somewhere to an errand like I was like, bitch, I are You'm already playing mommy? No?
Speaker 2: I used to think like, well, like you're like my best friend, Like you should be willing to give up your life to like wheel me around in my like half hemmy state where I don't have legs. And then I was like, would you change I was like, okay, all the legs should decide you don't have to take care of me. Would you change my closs to me back? And I said fuck no, And I was like, girl, I would change your colossomy back. And actually, on top of that, I would eat it like one of those apple sauce, Like I would eat the cloths to me because that's just how much I love you.
Speaker 1: Well, I love you with all my fucking heart. But that's not my goddamn job.
Speaker 3: Like would you come visit me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I would like hang out three times a week. Yeah that's nothing, I bitch, I see you twenty four to seven, like I would. The thing is, I am pretty traditional that I believe one that's a partner's job, and even at that, like I wouldn't expect a romantic partner to do that. Yeah, that's a parents job. I'm like, bitch, I'm putting you in a fucking U haul and shipping your ass back.
Speaker 3: Throwing me like a football bag.
Speaker 2: Realistically, if I'm ever in that predicament and I'm in a coma, and they're like, he will live if we cut off the lower half of his body. Fucking kill me, kill me. I don't want to live that life. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: My dad says that shit to me all the time. He's like, I don't want to be a fucking vegetable killing exactly, okay, bitch.
Speaker 3: Because I won't be the same. I will be bitter and angry at the world and I will hate everything. Actually, it would be so.
Speaker 1: Funny, I know, Like I'm like, girl, we if our podcast is doing well, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Cut make a chair like this, but like plot, I'm knocking on.
Speaker 1: That skull and being like hello, he's there. Hello. But yeah, I just I can't do that taking care of shit, Like I like to think I already play kind of a mommy role with my friends, and this already is too much. I'm like, I'm already too much of a mommy right now, Like I need milk.
Speaker 3: You don't give me milk. You claim to be mommy, but you don't give me milk.
Speaker 1: Do you want my boob milk? Yes, I'll make that happen for you. I'll get pregnant and then like eight months in drop the baby so I can still be producing like breast milk maybe and I'll give you the milk and kill the baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm down for that. I'm actually down for that. And we could like use it stem.
Speaker 3: Cells to like regenerate our youth.
Speaker 1: Is that how that works? I just want to be fucking young forever, bitch. I want to be thirty because you.
Speaker 3: Want to be thirty sexy, like is a different.
Speaker 1: Sexy, Like I don't want to be thirty because I'm like I want to be older. I literally only want to be thirty because I genuinely do believe, like not to say I can be kind of sexy now, but I think I.
Speaker 3: Still have one kind is the key word there.
Speaker 1: Literally kind of like I think still when I'm like on my sexy shit, it's like kind of funny because I'm like still a little young, Like I'm not young by any mean, but like I don't know, I feel me and Urian talking about this all the time, Like Oryan said this year, she finally feels like a woman and like she's turning twenty five, and she's like, I finally am feeling like very womanly in like nature. And I still sometimes I'm like, I'm a girl, like, but I think that's because, like I don't know, that's like also just my self perception. I'm sure I no one looks at me and thinks, oh my god, that's a girl. People deaf look at me and are like, that's a woman. Mm hmm. But I still feel like but that's also because I'm like a honky donkey dumb fuck, Like I'm just like kind of like airheaded. So I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's like I think like for guys, it's like completely different, Like the older you get, like the creepier you get, and it's like really scary and you start balding and like it's gross, it's really scary. But I am excited to become like older.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm excited to become older because I think I'll be so hot.
Speaker 2: Is it like a thirty year Oh that's something I've been struggling a lot with recently.
Speaker 1: Is my age you're sexy. I I've been looking at everyone in the group.
Speaker 2: I was like, everyone in the we're literally becoming like hot, like younger hot people like it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. We're like we're definitely all in our twenties. Yeah, like we're all in our almost mid.
Speaker 2: Dude Josiah like has It's actually crazy, like how like older Josiah has gotten.
Speaker 1: I know, every time I look at videos, I'm like, oh my god, baby, he was a child.
Speaker 2: But even like for myself, I look back at like when we first all started hanging out and I was like, dude, what the fuck? I still had like baby face, yes, and then then I was like, oh my god, like I look so old in the face. But like like me now, I'm like I'm an old fucking hag, like.
Speaker 1: I haven't been getting idd as much. And that's how I'm like, oh yeah, people don't people see me. I think I'm a woman, Like that's amazing thing. I'm like, oh yeah I am. I am looking like a woman, womanly, womanliness. But yeah, I want to be a sexy thirty year old. I think I'll be hot.
Speaker 2: Well, this conversation makes me uncomfortable because I don't want to age and I'm scared of it getting older.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to get older because I don't know, I think it. It's very grateful. I've realized everyone I've ever looked up to. For everyone who I look at, I'm like, damn, your shit is all put together. You like everything you do is so awesome. They're either very late twenties or early thirties, and I'm like, oh, that makes actually a lot of sense because I used to be like, dude, I don't have my shit together, like I'm about to be fucking twenty three, I don't have any of my shit together. And then I look at like a thirty year old and I'm like, oh, yeah, okay, yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I like hanging out with all of those people, I was just like, oh shit, like I still have so much time, like like like I think like when I don't know how to explain this, but basically I'm like, holy shit, like I'm twenty three, like I'm getting older, like I'm like hitting that point where like I'm about to start leaning towards thirty and I'm like, oh my god, that's like the most terrifying thing in the world. But then I also have this like combating thought where I'm like, dude, seven years is so much time.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like I've been in.
Speaker 2: La forever, like for the longest time, but I've only been out here for like three years and like that's double the amount of time until I'm thirty, and like even then, like you're still so young when you're thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. That's still like in the eyes of like a fifty year old, it's like, girl, you don't know shit, Like it's really funny thing about it's also just easy, especially in entertainment, because entertainment especially influencing, like yeah, there's not only an expiration day, but like within social media, the groups have only gotten younger and younger and younger. So it's easy to look at the fucking eighteen year olds who are like, Okay, yeah, I just bought like a five million dollar home, and then to look at myself and be like I am nowhere, like I can't even fathom that, like what the fuck, and then be like Jesus fuck, I'm almost twenty three, Like why can't I fathom that that person did that like at fucking seventeen. Yeah, And then you look at like thirty year olds who are like, I don't know, maybe I might buy house, and you're like, okay, not like.
Speaker 3: That's just that is the normal that is because capitalism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's not my fault.
Speaker 2: And in the boomers, our parents stole all the money from us. In all the houses, all the billionaires buying up the real estate. We're about to live in a renters on me, we'll never own a house.
Speaker 1: The thing is like, everybody's so many to the billionaires, But they work.
Speaker 3: Hard, actually, tea, they work for their money. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: I work hard for my money.
Speaker 3: What was that, I just just riffing. I was just coming up with my own thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, but speaking of old age.
Speaker 2: Are other top no billionaire we should keep elaborating on, Like why billionaires deserve their billiings?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, they're cool, they're kind of lit.
Speaker 3: They could buy me things.
Speaker 1: If I knew them personally. So I don't want to talk bad on the billionaires because what if one day, maybe I knew one of them? Yeah, And are the chances of that so extremely low? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe not really. I know, if you, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna punch you in the fucking mouth. But yeah, no, that's our take on billionaires. We don't fuck with them. I also sometimes I'd be like, oh, I wish I had a billion dollars another fuck, I don't. I was talking about that in the car. I was like, bitch, if I want a billion dollars, do you see the way I handle my money.
Speaker 3: Now, I would be bad.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, I just give everyone I know like a million dollars. To'd be like, I don't know what this means.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't need a lot of money, like I used to think. That is also something I want to touch on briefly. Yeah, Like I used to be like I need all the money in the world, like I need all of it, and now that like this is gonna sound so fucking stupid and I hate saying this, but now that I have a little bit of money, I'm like, I'm perfectly fine with where I'm at and I don't care if I don't have millions later in my life. But a billion dollars that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: No, that is so unnecessary.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, because even like anything over like fucking twenty million, I'm like, what do you do?
Speaker 1: What do you do? Like your bitch, you're still waking up every day and eating eggs.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, we all put, okay, we put.
Speaker 2: We hate billionaires so much, but we still put our pants on the same way.
Speaker 3: Every single day.
Speaker 2: We put our socks on and our shoes on, one lady at a time, unless you don't have one one of them. Hopefully that wiener hasn't been showing this entire time.
Speaker 1: But speaking of old age, we this is kind of a morbid conversation. Uh no, but there's okay, there's some funniness in it. I remember this time last year I was talking to a friend about this a lot, and it was like one of our first conversations. It was like really funny, and it was the fact that I do not believe that anyone will kill me or that I will die by accident.
Speaker 3: We've talked about it before the five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like we have to go in detail because again I don't want it to be like a scary thing. It's more so like I have like pride, too much pride. I'm like, bitch, if if a murderer was coming into this house and I knew I was not going to make it in their face, I would kill myself and I'd be like, boom, now you look stupid and you're.
Speaker 3: You're stupid and going to jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah for me, Like, I guess the question at hand is like, how would if you had to choose a way to die, how would.
Speaker 3: You want to die?
Speaker 2: I want to be like, Oh, I don't know, I don't know. I'm like so scared of death. I'm scared of the process of dying. I don't care about what happens next. Like literally, we either like our a simulation and you wake up and you take off the VR goggles and you're like that shit was so real, and you freak the fuck out, and they're like, you made it to level twenty seven, you get job like age twenty seven. Yeah, and then you freak the fuck out, or we experienced.
Speaker 1: Really reality so many times I've wanted to slip you no.
Speaker 2: So I'm just like whatever happens after that, I don't give a shit. But the process of process of dying like scares the shit out of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, Like I don't like the idea of it happening, but I don't like the idea of anybody else or the universe getting to have a hand.
Speaker 3: You either kill yourself or get killed. That was like the most that was.
Speaker 1: The most prolific thing ever.
Speaker 2: Like it's like the it like actually resonates, resonated with me very deeply.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so real, Like it's really real.
Speaker 2: No for me, I think, like I know we said like fuck all the space ship or whatever, but like being launched in the outer space like with no helmet on would be kind of sick to die.
Speaker 3: Like it'd be like iconic, like he was like launched into space.
Speaker 1: Bitch, that is so at or like your little limp body like floating around.
Speaker 2: I guess that fire it would be like really pretty and like but oh my god, it would be so scared.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm that sorry.
Speaker 2: Like imagine like having the helld on and you have like two days of oxygen and food in your whatever, and you're just floating off in the space.
Speaker 1: I don't, well, why would you want to know?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm I don't want that. I'm just saying, like, imagine that. That's the scariest shit ever.
Speaker 1: I used to as a kid because I was just like grew up at the beach all the time, and it was like little Miami Mermaid vibes. I used to want to die by drowning. That was like so that was that was a full belief of mine.
Speaker 3: That is so wrong.
Speaker 1: I was like, I want to die by drowning. I love being in the water, Like, I love this so much. And then as I got older and I like started to learn really what that meant. I was like, that sounds so bad.
Speaker 3: You were like, I'm going to become a mermaid.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, I'm going to drift off into the sea, like bitch, you know, my remains would be tore up after I had the worst, most excruciating death ever, like fucking off. Oh. Also, when I was a kid, this is like the craziest thing ever, but it really shows that my brain has been fucked up since the moment I was warm. I remember with my like birth mom, she was like taking me to school and I from a very young age, this is so fucked up and like, I don't know if it's okay for me to say, but this was like my childhood thought. I literally was like, because I've always wanted to be a radio host, that was one of the main things I weed, We're here.
Speaker 3: We're like there, your childhood dream is coming true.
Speaker 1: Don't touch me, except I'm literally in my fucking kitchen.
Speaker 3: And it's really hot. It's ninety one degrees in a year.
Speaker 1: Ah the fuck was I saying? Oh? I, and this actually kind of makes no sense because I was like, I really want to be a radio host. But I also had the thought that I was like, if I had to work a desk job, I would kill myself. And that was a genuine thought I had as like a seven year old, and I believed in that, which doesn't really make sense because being a radio host, like you kind of live at a desk. But whatever I met like typing in my head, like I was to give those big monitors and like looking like kick like Coraline's dad at a fucking literally.
Speaker 3: Everyone listening to our podcasts at their desk job right.
Speaker 1: Now working from home though slang. But yeah, that's why I was like, I don't want to it to sound rude, but this was my child brain. And I remember I said that out loud to my mom and she just turns me and she's like, killing yourself is illegal. And I remember it scared the fuck out of me. I was like, oh my, oh my god, what.
Speaker 3: Are they gonna do? Bury you under the jail.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not kidding. This is so fucked up. In my head, my brain literally imagined like my dead body, handcuffed in like a jail cell, like and I was like, oh my god, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Like I used to think that like one thousand with my whole heart, one thousand percent.
Speaker 3: The way I was gonna die. It was in a car crash, you remember.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, And I fucking hate it.
Speaker 3: I always fully believe that.
Speaker 2: And then also like at the same time, I'm like going one hundred and thirty down that freeway, Like, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: That was a lie. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Our uber going one hundred and thirty with us in the fucking call.
Speaker 2: The other night, Okay, as wrong as it is, I instigated it, but I didn't tell him to go one hundred and fucking and so.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking uber, you shouldn't do it. I was like, I'm all drunk in the car, like.
Speaker 2: I was in the front seat, like singing Clara Amiba, like trying chopping it up with him, trying to get him to like say something, and he completely fucking ignored me the whole time. And then I was just like, go one hundred, and he like his face lit up and he went one hundred and then he didn't fucking stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he went till one.
Speaker 2: He kept going until he hit one thirty, and we stayed going one thirty.
Speaker 3: We didn't slow down.
Speaker 2: He were assuming for like probably three miles going one hundred and thirty miles pro and like, in my drunk brain, I was having like the most fun of mine time.
Speaker 1: I know, it was so fun in the moment. Then we woke up and we were like, oh.
Speaker 2: We should have died last night, and Kai was with us, and he was like, I was genuinely terrified.
Speaker 3: I was scared for my life.
Speaker 1: I literally was just like I was just like, oh, this is happening. I was too busy listening to.
Speaker 3: Claire that Knew album, like.
Speaker 1: Her album That's My Media?
Speaker 3: Is that a fucking album on miss?
Speaker 1: But yeah, going one hundred and thirty, I'm like, bitch, you're an uber, Like I what if I told you to fucking choose someone, you would have also done it. If I told you to drop off a bird, you would have done it.
Speaker 3: I probably would have crashed on purpose if we asked him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was bored, which but I get it. It's a boring job, baby me. I'm like I could understand everyone's side, Like I'm just like an EmPATH, Like I get his side. That night was fucking insane.
Speaker 3: Literally the most chaotic.
Speaker 2: I was on full blown demon mode, like I was evil that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about this before, about how we.
Speaker 3: It was a purge.
Speaker 2: Like the reason why I was like in purgatory mentally for the past three or four days was because I've.
Speaker 3: Been like hungover.
Speaker 2: And this is why I don't drink often and I can't drink often, is because like my hangovers last forever, like they actually fuck with my brain chemistry and like make me like a zombie of a person. I guess that's a little to be fucking everybody, Like I'm not special, but it lasts for.
Speaker 3: Days and days and days. But oh my god, I was. I was on one.
Speaker 1: I literally didn't have a hangover because I'm a Sleigh. I literally after drinking, I will come home, shower, wash my face, go to bed, wake up, eat Sleigh.
Speaker 2: When I come home after a night of drinking, I find rotten watermelons. I break them on the floor of the kitchen and put my feet in them and play in it.
Speaker 3: And that's not a joke. We'll add a picture and some video.
Speaker 2: And then I go to the most expensive house in la and try to sneak in and almost get my ass beat by the security guards. And then I tell everybody pulling up to the party, like don't go up there. They're having demon blood orgies, like it's really evil, sinister shit, like don't do it. And yeah, it's just like really really dark shit. Like I don't know what goes on in my brain when I'm drunk, but I'm like I'm a different person.
Speaker 1: I think I just didn't get that drunk.
Speaker 3: Like I we have free bottles of a zool Like I was like literally.
Speaker 1: Chucking that shit. I know, dude, ill, I like, I don't I get like the idea of like people like pouring shots in someone's mouth and it being like a sexy thing. But literally I am not sexy in that way. I'm like, don't fucking do that. I'm gonna get acid reflex. And I did. Yeah, I literally got asid reflex. I was like like about to throw up and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like thank you, oh my God, like literally like no offense.
Speaker 2: But I was a super spreader that night, Like I like was pouring that bottle into everything. Luckily you were first and like Denzel was second, but like I was pouring it into like everyone's mouth, like anybody who like, oh my god, I need to talk about this. But if you have like a bottle in the club, like you actually get like harassed. Like I was touched in ways I can't describe.
Speaker 3: And it was wrong. It was wrong in every sense of the word. I don't blame that.
Speaker 1: They also tried to kick Drew out because he was wearing shorts.
Speaker 3: I was wearing the he's fucking shorts.
Speaker 2: It was a fucking bar a walk away from the beach, and literally everyone around me had shorts on. And they targeted me in the photo booth and was like, hey, you have shorts on, like, get the fuck out of here. And I was like, but I look sexy, Like what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I look good? And like he walked past like three people with fucking shorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he was like how'd you get in here? And I just went I was like, we were standing in front for fucking twenty minutes, Like what do you mean they let us in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then I was being a cunt to him because he was pissing me off, and I started recording him with my handicam and it has the brightest flash ever.
Speaker 3: It was like awesome.
Speaker 1: He was like stopped recording me and then he just walked away.
Speaker 2: He was like, you know what, like you can stay, but I will say. He came up to me after I closed out the DJ set with all the scary music I DJ'd for like fifteen seconds.
Speaker 1: We just go to parties and we harassing, So I guess it's only fair that Drew got harassed back. Yeah, my new thing is taking I want to take flash photos.
Speaker 2: He came up to me after and apologize and he was like he was like, I'm sorry, Like I I you're a cool guy, Like I didn't mean.
Speaker 1: That anyone who like I see on the internet a lot and I like kind of defind funny, like in my head, they're a three D render and they're not like really a real person. I want to take flash photos with them. So far, I've gotten Lebron James and Lela Pons, but Lelo Pons was actually so fucking nice to me that I couldn't even post a photo because she was like so nice. And then I was like, wow, you know what, being a bitter, fucking, cunty, hating ass bitch is kind of mean.
Speaker 3: Because you know what, because people think that shit about us.
Speaker 2: They're like those people are fucking whack and corny and if I came up, if I saw them in person, I would take a photo of their face without them knowing, and like, could you imagine what that would feel like?
Speaker 1: I don't care. I get made fun of all the time. Yeah, that's true, and that's maybe that's why.
Speaker 3: I'm so we got called squid Billies. Like, haha, that was the funniest ship every know that it was. That was literally the.
Speaker 2: Funniest like diss ever and it was it was like so lighthearted. But then people like start to take being.
Speaker 1: I know, like, please know that when people make fun of me and Drew, we don't fucking care. Actually, like it's funny to us. We're literal cunts. We are, specifically me, I'm a hating ass bitch. When people like make fun of like maybe like something I wear or my appearance or something like, I don't take it to heart. It's one but just a question my morals. That's why I'm gonna fucking fight you and show you. But that's different.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, but she's free.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just like like balls in my mouth and like wiener and like, but.
Speaker 1: Stuff, what is wrong with you? Bitch?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: All right? And with all that being said, that was this episode.
Speaker 3: It was squirtastic.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I took my media down. Did you take notes of it?
Speaker 1: No? I have to start doing it.
Speaker 3: I decided.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm gonna start taking notes. I don't have to look it up right at the end. So do you want me to go for yeah, you go first. Okay, So my media of the week. So I have like the most like actually chaotic, like dangerous playlist to like Anybody's psyche made of all time currently, like both of y'all know, like it's it's dangerous, like it's really evil.
Speaker 1: Drew came back from Texas with some shit that I literally want to slap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I actually like thoroughly enjoy it. And it like it's like the it's like a pipeline, like this is where you end up, like when after you start listening to like Boards of Canada AFX twin, like this is where you end up.
Speaker 3: This genre of music all the.
Speaker 1: Fucking annoying like AFX twin. Mothers can be like not.
Speaker 3: Not true, not true, yeah, because you're not there yet, bitch this way. But the it's called breakcore.
Speaker 2: And the song that has really just been really great for me is Spiral two thousand and five by Team Mechano. Just give it a listen, give it a chance. It will be the worst thing you've ever listened to. It's kind of like the first time you listen to like Blady or it's just like you're like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: What I will say is like some breakcore I really do like like some of the shit Dante's shown me. I like, but like some of it I just can't get down with because it literally like hurts my brain. But that's also because like who knows what's happened up here.
Speaker 3: Give it a chance.
Speaker 2: You might surprise yourself. You might enjoy it. It's like, I know it's bad to use this word, but like I like controversy. It's literally schizophrenic music. Like it's actually so naughty. And then my movie media of the week is Mind Games.
Speaker 1: Oh mind Game, that so good.
Speaker 2: Hit and I just rewatched it. Actually one of the best animated movies of all time. It's such a sleeasily it's such a sleeper, like people talk about like Blue or Paprika or just like any.
Speaker 1: If I had a pick between Paprika, because Paprika is pretty good like comparison, I would pick mind Game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just so weird. It's so weird. I can't believe. Like it's just like.
Speaker 1: All the music in it, too, is just so fucking good.
Speaker 2: It's like a feat of animation, Like I cannot believe they were able to do it and it sound sounded good.
Speaker 1: Also, just like when I think of like animation sequences in my brain, it's always like shit that. I'm like, dude, how you would you even draw that out? That sounds crazy? But that movie is like the closest thing that was just like run, like taking a character running and then making it into like a million things, if that makes sense. It's just it's so mind bobbling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's literally a mind game and fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.
Speaker 1: My media of the week is Claro's whole fucking album. It is so fuck good. I literally love her. I'm in love with her. It's all I've been listening to a meebo. I tell them, kids, I've been in the abbey. If you get it, you get.
Speaker 3: It, you know, if you don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 1: And then, just like individual songs that have really been touching my little heart is the Letter by du Fields. I don't know if I'm saying that right, Touched by Omarion Superstars by Eve's Tumor, That one's back in rotation. If you know me, you know that song is so fucking good to me. Knocks Me off my feet by Stevie Wonder. That's all I'll give you. Don't get fucking greedy. I'll slap you in the face, you know.
Speaker 2: Also like that song, I'm gonna give a couple more songs because you give good songs.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna you give good songs too, girl.
Speaker 2: And Ending a Cent by Brian Enu just like an emotional anthem, like it'll make you feel something you haven't felt before in your life.
Speaker 3: Pap a New Guinea by the Future, Sounds of London so good.
Speaker 2: And then I'm gonna give one more because I love the playlist that they made.
Speaker 3: Someone made a playlist.
Speaker 1: Well you have to. But you the thing that makes the media so good is you give like kind of a tea, so.
Speaker 2: Like a little tease. Okay, I'm gonna give one more now I'm not fuck you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come back, come back.
Speaker 1: For more, coming for it. That's why I haven't done a playlist because I'm like, you want to hear it, you have to come here. Yeah. Also, my media of the week, like visually is better call Saul because I will have sex with Saul and Mike. I will have to be with both of them.
Speaker 3: What's his fucking name, Saal do you know his name?
Speaker 1: What's his like the actor's name? Oh wait, we have to figure this.
Speaker 3: Out because I saw I would literally have sex with him like a hundred times in one night.
Speaker 1: James Morgan McGill also known Bits that's his name in the fucking movie Like yeah, I was about to say or not the movie in the shows like he was he just.
Speaker 3: Did that movie with nobody and he was like literally sexy, hot night.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is his real name?
Speaker 3: Like Bob Oden, Bob Oden Kirk.
Speaker 1: We will have sex with Bob Odenkirk.
Speaker 3: If you are listening to this podcast, please have sex with us.
Speaker 1: I will suck you have the salessucker balls.
Speaker 3: That's my media of the week.
Speaker 1: I'm sure this man has a lot.
Speaker 2: We're a better shoot a movie with Bob Odenkirk and that's the media of next week.
Speaker 1: That's gonna go on the Patreoon. Yes, all right, thank you for listening, Thank you for all the feedback. This is actually the first episode we're recording since the podcast has been out. So now we know that we are not the most hated people in the world, and that is believing.
Speaker 2: We love all of your comments all every time you like comment something like we read that, give us topics, something you want to hear us talk about if you think about it.
Speaker 1: What what's the discourse you want us to bring to the.
Speaker 3: Forefront because now we're going weekly basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you have anything you want us to touch on, let us know.
Speaker 3: We read every comment and we love it.
Speaker 2: You said it like it's a bad thing, like you're gonna I'm gonna react poorly, but like I want it.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye
Speaker 1: Mm hmm