Speaker 1: It's the best Bit of the week with Morgan I to she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: What's up, friends, and welcome to the Best Bits. Thanks for coming and hanging out this weekend. I know we got to get caught up on the show, but if you're interested. Part one, Part three is also up and it's with Mike d This weekend. Part one we talk all about life. We both went to the Post Malone Bar grand opening, so we got that to talk about and it's false. So what's happening in life right now? And then Part three is always listener Q and A where we answer all kinds of questions from you guys that I solicit on my Instagram page. But if you're like, oh no, that's boring, I don't want to listen to that, and you're just here to catch up on the shew, then let's get into it. There's a viral video going around of a baby screaming so so loudly in a restaurant and the mom was not removing the baby from the premises. A stranger tried to intervene and it went horribly wrong. So not only do we playing the audio, but everybody shared their thoughts opinions on maybe what should have actually happened.
Speaker 3: Number seven, So they're in a restaurant and his baby is screaming at the table next to them. So this man confronts them all, and so here's the debate, the baby screaming. I'm gonna play you first because she posted the argument between them trigger warning. They're a screaming baby. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: So this gentleman here is telling me to tell my eight months old so stop screaming because he.
Speaker 5: Has because he has sensitive ears.
Speaker 3: I know it's loud, but he's an adult.
Speaker 5: He can leave, and he chooses not to leave.
Speaker 3: He's choosing me to tell me to take my baby out because he has.
Speaker 5: She's a child, sir, it's not me. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: It's a blood curdling it's not just a crime.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a dog like O dog will who. That's a high pitch scream. Okay, okay, okay. So here's the man coming over and saying, hey, your kid needs to be quiet. You're the whole restaurants after here our discussion.
Speaker 5: They don't want to heed that you came to me about my child, did you not.
Speaker 3: No, you're disrespectful, you're entitled, and you're being privileged right now.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 3: In the way that has probably mistreated you in me and.
Speaker 7: I'm a happily married a woman.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh my god. So I may be wrong on this, and you can go after me. That baby's too loud. If that baby's doing that, you don't have the right to penalize everybody else in the restaurant who are also trying to have a night. You take your baby out for a little bit til it calms down. Like That's how I feel. And I think he's just the one who had the guts enough to go up to her, because I can guarantee you everybody in that restaurant's going, oh my god, this baby is making our whole experience terrible. I feel like you don't have a right to come in and ruin everybody else's experience. You can take the baby outside for a little bit until it calms down. That is what I feel the responsibility of a parent with the baby is. And I say to this guy, I don't know the whole story except what I've seen online. Everybody else wanted to do what you did. They didn't have the guys to do it, so I applaud you. Now that's my that's me you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, I would hope she would take it outside. I don't know that I'm going to be the one to say something to her, however, I would just hope that people have the the awareness that they need to take their child outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have the right to ruin everybody else's dinner, right, I understand a crying baby. That sucks. And if the baby's crying and it's crying a little bit, that's you know, that's you have a baby awesome.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that sucks. Scream is like, that's interesting. That's not just for people with sensitive ears. Yes, it's everybody, yes, Eddie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, look, it's a numbers game, right, Like you said, every one of the restaurants being affected by this. It's unfortunate because sometimes when you have a baby, you want to go out to eat and you're able, like you're allowed to go out to eat too with your kids. But that's a scream, it's too loud. You got to get that baby out of there.
Speaker 3: It's maybe just crying a little and it's slightly annoying. Sometimes nature going to a public place. Sometimes people are going to be lied. That thinks, like in a horror movie's screaming lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Oh, that lady's in the wrong. You gotta do anytime the baby's crying, you take it outside.
Speaker 3: So we're universal. Yeah, I mean you already have to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I'm not sure. I again, I don't know what he said to her off camera before she started filming. But how does that make him privileged? And no, like entitled? I think he, like you said, he's simply asking what a lot of people in the restaurant wanted to ask, which a manager would likely go and ask the same thing soon. If that man hadn't of like, man.
Speaker 3: I don't know they would have really, because they didn't. Yeah, that restaurant loud. The restaurant sucked for not going up and going, hey, you're running everybody else's I mean, if he really wanted to be funny, he could have just sat nextar and screamed at her. Oh gosh, like that's the ultimate. We all four randomly all agree on everything. But yeah, I think this is it's okay for baby Cris A little bit. That sucks, but that's okay. Oh, but there's a point wherever you are a restaurant, church doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: The only time you can't escape is if you're thirty thousand feet that everybody just has to put up with it, and you figure out how to soothe your baby, and people just have to give grace and compassion. In a restaurant, you are fully able to get up and go outside.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Lunchbox's wife has asked him to do something that he wants nothing to do with. She thinks it's a really good idea and it will be a fresh start for somebody new in their family, but he thinks it's.
Speaker 5: A total waste of time.
Speaker 3: Number six, So Lunchbox's wife wants him to take their pet to do what a pet blessing?
Speaker 5: A pet blessing? She saw a sign that a local church is having a pet blessing.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 5: It sounds like the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: I don't need to pay for it, though, right.
Speaker 5: No, But I'm really going to take my dog to a local church and have the priest bless them, Like, what, what do you need to bless your pet for health?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, can they throw the water on me while I'm there? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yes, But she brought this to me and I was like, what are you talking about? It sounds like the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Here we go. I saw a sign that said there's a community pet blessing coming up at a church, and I thought, you should take the dog.
Speaker 5: Why does our dog need to be blessed? He's a new dog and he needs a fresh start. We gave him my house. But like you think something like do you think we need to do you think a priest needs to like giving him a holy water or what?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: What are we talking? I don't know. I just saw the sign that said pet blessing. Have you ever thought that you need to go to a mental institution? Oh my gosh, let's go make out?
Speaker 3: So are you doing it or now?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't even know the date. She has to go back and find the date because she drove by it, and she's like, oh my gosh. I thought that's gonna be so cool to take the dog. But why would I go, Like, what is the priest gonna do, like say a prayer over my dog?
Speaker 3: What does it hurt? If she wants it done.
Speaker 8: I mean you might also sprinkle a little water on you.
Speaker 3: That's a mass n Like I get a little trouble that too. I'm there. If you got a little extra water, I'll take some. Yeah, But so what does it hurt if she wants to do it? And like, you're not losing anything time you could you're losing time. How long do you nap every day?
Speaker 5: A couple hours?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Right? But what I'm saying is like I would have to get the dog in the car, drive to this church, wait in line. I mean, I can't imagine people. First of all, I can't imagine people are really going to go to this. There can't be a long line, right, I would hope not. It seems like the most ridiculous thing we've ever done on this planet. Of all the things you've done, now all things, this might be the most ridiculous thing my wife has ever asked me to do.
Speaker 3: What about the time you stood out at a book signing for a team mom?
Speaker 5: Uh no, that was Macy book out and that was totally worth it.
Speaker 3: How long did you waint in line there?
Speaker 5: A couple hours? I did, but I did strategically wait in the back of the line, so I'd have more time with her, because if you're last, there's no one behind you, so they don't rush you. It was a great strategy.
Speaker 3: So you think waiting in line for a teen mom for two hours was more beneficial than getting your dog blessed right down the road?
Speaker 5: Yes, I've I've never met anybody in my life that has had their pet blessed by a priest.
Speaker 3: Ever amy of your thoughts.
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess if it's something your wife wants to do, I can't see the harm in it like it does your You've loved your dogs, like any of your dogs that you've lost in the past, Like just think of you know.
Speaker 5: Guess what they were never blessed and they lived a great life.
Speaker 8: Yea longer if they would or where are they now?
Speaker 5: You never if you're he's not a husband boyfriend came to you, was like, hey, so I was almost that husband, Kim, Hey you should take your dog to this pet blessing. You would be like, you've lost your mind.
Speaker 8: I I guess I would think maybe he's thinking I would think that was fun. I don't. I don't think I would assume he'd lost his mind. I'd be like, oh yeah, I don't know that we really need to do that.
Speaker 3: What are you going to say? Nothing? I just I saw the same sign.
Speaker 7: Oh you did?
Speaker 3: I thought, okay, okay, what do.
Speaker 4: You think.
Speaker 9: Brilliant by the church to get people to go so went to that church? Because it is kind of dumb. I've never heard of anyone anyone.
Speaker 3: Blessed go to a church and have a priest blessed their their dog. So you think it's only for to get people into the church. Oh man, they get him in there, like we blessed the dog and then he just like, hey, what church do you go to? Sunday? See Sunday. That's what I thought as soon as I saw the side. That's pretty smart, though, are you gonna do it?
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna even if she wants you to do, you're not.
Speaker 5: Gonna do If she wants to take the dog to the pet blessing, go, I'm not going. I think this is her way of making me go do something so she can have the house to herself.
Speaker 3: Guys, you think I'll do it? No?
Speaker 8: I mean I'm shocked he doesn't want to go do it just for like the plot like the story of He seems like the kind of guy. This is right up his Zlley. You go do all the stuff and you record.
Speaker 3: It, and this is for sure a show segment. Yeah, I do it. I think he'll do it too. I think he's acting all big now. But when he goes home, yes.
Speaker 6: Me and.
Speaker 3: I'll take the dog.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Let us know when you do it, let us know after you do it. Okay, all right, it's.
Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Everyone on the show has been telling Bobby that he needs to get a baby registry. Him and his wife are expecting their first child and people want to give them gifts. But he doesn't really want to accept gifts from other people.
Speaker 5: But he did come up.
Speaker 2: With an idea and it's kind of something from his bucket list that he may add to the baby registry.
Speaker 3: Number five, I am getting a lot of people asking, hey, can we send you a gift? You guys, my wife's pregnant, and I keep going no, no, no, we don't need anything. But now I feel like I'm doing a disservice by not allowing people to send gifts. This is the same problem that I had we were getting married because I'm like, we don't need anything, like financially we're good. And then the conversation was had with me was, hey, people are going to send you stuff, so you might as well give them an easy place to go get stuff to send. And one of my buddies like, Hey, I want to send you a box of pass fires, and I think he might have been kidding. I think he just wanted to send me something. But now it's like, we create a registry that's a non shower registry or do we have to have a shower to create a registry, because I'd love to have a list just up that goes, hey can I send you something? Yeah, here's a link. Is that weird?
Speaker 8: I mean most of the times people create the registry for the shower or the wedding, So I guess when it comes to the birth of a baby, yeah, sure, have it just for like it's like the birth is the wedding, you can just have it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I have something I'd like to put on the registry then okay. So I saw this news story that thirty original Bob Ross paintings are going to be auctioned off, that it has been my dream like I have four things one, two, three, four. I've never had a bucket list because I'm like, ah, I'll just go do stuff I want to do. I'm a single guy, no kids, I'm not gonna be true anymore. No, So I was just like, so the things I wanted to do were, I want to go take batting practice at Wrigley Field, which is where the Cups play. I want to sleep in a train. Now I getting not like a hobo, but like in Europe or the look at a sleeping car Press, the Express, the ex Polar Express. Yeah, because like in Europe, it looks all cool, like you're in a train, there's a bedroom, You're just going down whatever countries. I don't even know. I've never even been seen one of those, but that would be one of my bucket list things. The next one is to be able to interview David Letterman. And my fourth one is to have a Bob Ross painting. And now that these Bob Ross paintings are going up for auction, why not this should be on my baby registry.
Speaker 9: It could be the only thing. So how do we do that? Like, does somebody buy that for you?
Speaker 3: Well? I think you got all chip in. Let me read you the story where.
Speaker 8: You go, No, it's gonna be it's going to be so expensive.
Speaker 3: Maybe, well, there's no rules on how much things cost on a register. From what I know, is there no no you put what you want? What do we max out at?
Speaker 8: You said we could all pitch in, So tell us what is it?
Speaker 3: So I saw the story thirty original Bob Ross paintings, and Bob Ross is the guy back on the day in the day and PBS had like the Afro, the white Afro, white guy Afro, and he would be on TV painting and he'd be like, day, hell, look at the countryside this, Yeah, he's awesome. You want to mix the white with a black here. I would love to have a Bob Ross painting. And so these public television stations are struggling after all these federal budget budget cuts, and so the thirty paintings featuring Ross's signature tranquil landscapes now all together are being valued about eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars. That's not one, and I'm sure some are more than others. He died in nineteen ninety five, and this is what I want. So and I think and I think my future baby would love it too. Come absolutely, I'd put it in the nursery.
Speaker 5: Perfect.
Speaker 3: But they're all not going to be the same. So you're gonna do an average here, and I feel like that's unfair. Why because they're not all going to be that expensive. There could be a couple less than the average.
Speaker 8: We need an average, Like how are Ballpark?
Speaker 3: I know, I just don't wan the numbers set out there, you know, Okay, eight.
Speaker 8: Hundred and fifty divided by eight hund fifty thousand divided by thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: On average, guys, we're looking at about twenty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, and there's four of you, five in you here in the room. All right, I think we can do that.
Speaker 9: That's not going to work. No, No, I mean we're gonna have to do a GoFundMe or something.
Speaker 5: It's my bucket list though, divided by five.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that's five thousand, six hundred dollars each.
Speaker 3: Okay, put Scuba, Ray and Abbey in there. Then do it by eight. That don't help a.
Speaker 8: Little bit, divided by eight okay, thirty five hundred.
Speaker 3: Guy, that's doable. Yes, we don't hit up artists, No, what do you mean, I'm not hitting up artists. These are the people here. You're the important people. Yeah, you're close friends, say you're I kick off Kevin. There we go.
Speaker 8: Okay, hold on, he's in to your point, Gator.
Speaker 5: There might be.
Speaker 8: Thousand, you know, like one of them might be twenty thousand divided by nine two dollars.
Speaker 3: We're getting there. Now, we're almost there. I've almost got a Bob Ros. And we don't know it's that expensive. That's the average. Could be cheaper.
Speaker 8: Oh I went cheaper. That was me going cheaper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because I listen, I'm not allergic to a deal. So you guys could get.
Speaker 8: One of the like a Bob Bross is a Bob Ross. Amen, you're not gonna be mad if we get you the cheaper.
Speaker 3: Would it be weird if we did a registry and I did put stuff though that wasn't baby related. Yes, yes, but weird doesn't mean wrong. Weird doesn't mean wrong. What it be wrong?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think it's wrong. I think it's weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because everybody needs stuff different to be a parent, Like we may need something different than the next dad.
Speaker 8: So would you consider hanging the bob Bross in the nursery.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: Okay, well then now it is baby related.
Speaker 5: Check.
Speaker 3: Whenever these go up, I'll be sure to take the link and send it over.
Speaker 5: You'll be sure you send it to us.
Speaker 3: And we'll see how well we get. I mean, I deserve that, right, Yeah, that'd be awesome, moms.
Speaker 9: And then to find the episode that he painted in once we have the painting, that'd be so cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me say it. Let me say it in advance. Thank you guys, You're welcome.
Speaker 9: Thank you for getting involved Ross painting. Somebody's gonna have to go to the auction though, right.
Speaker 3: No, it's all online and they're putting it all different places. So they have all these paintings, and again, these TV stations are going broke, and so they're just gonna sell them. It's basically PBS because that's where he painted. They have a bunch of the milk.
Speaker 8: Bobby, you just low balled us with the eight hundred and fifty thousand you did? You know it?
Speaker 4: You know it.
Speaker 8: I just looked at it and it says there are thirty paintings that are estimated are worth eight hundred and fifty thousand together to one point four million.
Speaker 3: You know me, I stopped reading sometimes in the ell of a sentence.
Speaker 8: No, you know, so like now we're back up.
Speaker 3: We can't do that. We need to dis can you guys be on the lookout though, Mike, Can you be on the lookout for those paintings going up? Yeah? There's one now that I was looking at last night. This on the Golden auction site with eleven days left. It was at like twenty thousand dollars. That's not bad.
Speaker 5: It's not bad.
Speaker 3: Now it's gonna go we can do that at least bid. It's gonna go way up. Okay, But thank you guys in advance. So I'm I'm appreciative. I'm looking forward to it, and I can't wait to have this baby. It's gonna have the greatest painting in the it's nursery. So that's the first one I'm gonna do. My bucket, let's want to do that one. I'll get the other three off. I'll mark the other three off. Okay, can I put shoes on there? Oh? Here's one. We found one circa nineteen eighty nine original Bob Ross painting, thirty nine thousand dollars, my cow, many days left, in that auction, it's I think, Oh it's ended. Yeah, it's ended, and it's sold for thirty nine thousand. Yep, and that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: We miss it.
Speaker 8: It seemed low.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, that's not.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Monopoly bags. You got those dollars signs on the bags.
Speaker 8: Okay, understand my perspective here. Yes, for us, Hi, we're not buying art like this. I would just think if there's they're only selling off thirty Bob Ross's like, I don't know, he's iconic. I just thought they would go for more than that.
Speaker 9: He just probably has a lot of paintings, right, he painted one every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Then and then they said that he would paint it first off camera and then recreate it on camera, so he's got double of each painting.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, really he would be Yeah, that's why he when he did it on camera, there was no edits. He would just do it because he'd already done it.
Speaker 3: I did an AI of me as Bob Ross painting a Clint Black's gonna be on the next bobbycast, and it's pretty funny. I'll fight it up for the teas probably the next couple of days. But okay, yeah, I can't wait. Guys, he did one one hundred and forty three paintings. Wow. So yeah, I'm really looking forward to that gift. And I don't know, I won't be disappointed if I get it. I will if I don't. Okay, got it? Go like everybody.
Speaker 7: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox is mad because he didn't get invited to a workouting, or so he thinks, and he has a lot to say about that and particularly why he should have been the number one person they invited.
Speaker 3: Number four Lunchbox wants to know why he doesn't get invited to company outings. I guess some people got invited to the outing.
Speaker 5: Right correct. There was someone in the hall the other day, the guy that runs this building, I don't know what you call him, the GM and he was like talking to Gator and then he was like, so you come into the golf thing at Top Golf this week, and Morgan goes, oh, I got invited to that. I think I'm going to come and I'm like, what, I didn't get invited to that? And I told Morgan, I said, why didn't I get invited. She goes, no, no, it came to your email. It's in your email.
Speaker 3: Did you check it?
Speaker 5: Checked it? Morgan? Was there anything in my email?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't know there was nothing in my email. In my email. So then I went to the head of the building. I was like, hey, man, how come I'm not invited to this? He goes, oh, you didn't get an email.
Speaker 3: What do you think happened?
Speaker 5: Why don't they want me at these company outings? I don't understand what would be your theory. Let's say you're one of us and you asked that question. I think maybe they the fear of rejection. Maybe because we're such a big deal that they think, oh, they don't have time to hang out with us, interesting, and so we're not even to waste the time to invite them.
Speaker 3: You think that got invited right?
Speaker 5: Us like me, you Amy Eddie, you know we're kind of the bigger deal.
Speaker 3: Oh I got invited.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm checking my email now, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got invited. Man, I got the email right here. Actually, what's it say? Oh, dude, I saw talk golf on I'm like, this is cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it says you are invited come hang out and play, have some drinks and eat some snacks. Please accept an invite if you could plan on attending there we go.
Speaker 3: So that theory out the window.
Speaker 5: Oh then I don't know. This is maybe he doesn't like me.
Speaker 3: Amy, did you get invited?
Speaker 8: I'm checking right now. I have to man logging into our email. You gotta have a verification, Goes, it's a hasshole.
Speaker 3: I haven't checked that email like two years.
Speaker 5: So, but what would be your theory? Why would they not want me at the top?
Speaker 3: Go, I don't want to get my theory. Oh you have a theory, though, I don't want to get my theory because it's not nice. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 9: I do see it says like, enjoy some drinks and snacks. Are they worried he's gonna bring his whole family?
Speaker 3: You know? Possibly you've done that before.
Speaker 5: That could be something I didn't even think about that. I wouldn't even have thought. You know, it didn't say you would.
Speaker 3: Have could you take you take your family things all the time that aren't family things?
Speaker 5: If it said, hey, this is a family event, cool that.
Speaker 3: Chris Jansen release was not a family event?
Speaker 5: Uh, it says all in that was the name of his album. When you say we're having an.
Speaker 3: All in party, that's the name of his album.
Speaker 5: Sorry, you think everybody's allowed in?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: When was this scent? Exactly? Amy? Tell me yesterday?
Speaker 3: Yesterday?
Speaker 7: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: Amy starts to get mad.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not going to get mad.
Speaker 5: I'm just going to did you get a secondary assume.
Speaker 8: They don't think I checked this?
Speaker 3: So what Morgan?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know some information that I found out? Yeah, Carol, I found out that Lunchbox is on the invite list, but it's on an email that he doesn't pay any attention to.
Speaker 5: Huh. They went and checked and you were on it.
Speaker 2: It's one of your two email addresses that are associated with work.
Speaker 3: And you have two email addresses.
Speaker 5: I don't have. I don't have two email addresses.
Speaker 3: Do you know how to check either one of them? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have the other one pulled up right here, and there's nothing.
Speaker 3: Why does he have a second email address?
Speaker 5: I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm not sure how he got to.
Speaker 5: But I mean, you see your thing, and they did it on purpose?
Speaker 8: No, okay, because you said you got invited.
Speaker 3: You got invited. There you go.
Speaker 5: They made up an email address for me so I would never see it.
Speaker 3: Everything that they invite him to is to a fake email, a dress he can't log into. And they're like, no, man, we sent it.
Speaker 8: What email did they send? Mind?
Speaker 9: You see you didn't get invited either.
Speaker 5: Don't see it.
Speaker 8: But I mean they may know that I don't ever. I mean, but I have a work email that all the bosses. No, no, sorry, I have my personal email that all the bosses noticing things too. And then.
Speaker 3: Do you want to go lunchbox? Well?
Speaker 5: No, I feel like I'm not wanted now, and so I feel like there's a lot of those things you go to here, what you know, can you still show up? What else have I been that I'm not wanted to? I mean, that's what I'm saying. Like they should, they should really invite me. Individuals like I'm the biggest thing in this building, Okay, like salespeople.
Speaker 8: Can't be this way.
Speaker 3: I'm the biggest thing in this building.
Speaker 5: I mean, have you guys not walked around this building. There's not that much talent in this building.
Speaker 3: I think it's a fair amount of talent in the building. Really, Yeah, where do you think you rank?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean, you're the biggest, so I rank it, tear it up.
Speaker 5: I mean it's probably Bobby and I up there at the top together. Ted is one, Yeah, and then Amy, Bobby, were you invited? And then and then who else?
Speaker 11: Who else?
Speaker 3: I hope not.
Speaker 8: I got invited to Keith Urban High and Alive.
Speaker 3: Oh I did too. Raymondo got invited to Lanny Wilson to her show, but it was only for one and he got mad.
Speaker 8: Yeahson. But I mean I think that's because she has a very popular show, and if they're extending invites, they're saying, hey, all of y'all can come, but there's.
Speaker 3: No positive show. Yeah, it was a bridge down arena. Yes, it's very popular right where people went. I mean that's like a book signing. Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of people there, at least like forty.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 8: I meant like they only have so many tickets, so to be able to extend even gifted tickets to us, It's like if everybody was able to bring a plus one, that would be weird.
Speaker 5: Because when you went to the show, if you went, I mean, what I've been told from p people is that one person this building brought his wife his daughter. The other person brought a wife, And these are people that just worked behind the scenes, not even on air. People like you think they would give off this one.
Speaker 8: The wife and daughter if you're referring to like the program director of the station.
Speaker 5: Like that makes sense, does it?
Speaker 9: Gatora another name came out, anonymous Bluchbuck.
Speaker 8: Says they have there behind the scenes. They have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: He actually is like multiple stations all across the country. Yes, of course, that's like he's a decision maker. His rankings are his rankings of the.
Speaker 8: Building are lady's music is played on radio?
Speaker 3: Were irritated by that? Yeah, because McKitty brought a random girl from Chicago.
Speaker 8: Exact.
Speaker 5: Plus one? That one is it?
Speaker 8: Maybe it's because.
Speaker 3: He's a decision maker too.
Speaker 8: Though if we did, like, we didn't take our tickets, so maybe that opened up a ticket for a good Point Chicago friend.
Speaker 5: He took her ticket. She got one ticket.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you don't you're not owed anything.
Speaker 5: Just weird. I'm just saying I didn't get invited to the golf. Then there's no I mean, it's a lot of disrespect.
Speaker 3: My favorite is there's somewhere a mysterious email that Lunchbox never checks that people send invites to because they know he can't get to that.
Speaker 8: Is it like your Yahoo? Don't you have a Yahoo?
Speaker 5: I have a hot mail?
Speaker 3: Okay, hotmail, No way that still.
Speaker 5: Works now I going to my hotmail every day.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that you guys didn't get an extra ticket to Lanny. And I'm sorry that you misplaced your golf invite.
Speaker 5: No, no, I didn't misplace it. They did it on purpose. They put it. They know an email that I don't have that they just made up. Look, oh no, come on, man, show me some respect.
Speaker 3: And what would you like? What would you like from this to happen?
Speaker 5: I would like some respect, like a personal invite.
Speaker 3: What about you stop yelling things like I'm the most important part person in the building.
Speaker 5: But it's true.
Speaker 3: I don't. I would argue that it's not, but it's not my argument to make. So where would you rank us? I'm not ranking us?
Speaker 5: I mean look at I mean I would.
Speaker 3: Say there naw sales people in the building that sell so much that they would be ranked above certain people on the show. He means you mean talent right now, because he was like, they're behind us change people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know, you know how they're able to sell those things because of us. That's true. It's true.
Speaker 3: Whatever you say, man, I feel weird, me too. This is just a weird situation. So I didn't get invited. Maybe take that as a sign to what, well, however he wants to take however he wants to take it. Yeah, whatever he can do to grow from this, I hope he does.
Speaker 7: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two, we.
Speaker 2: Did a draft this week of movies that start with the letter A. Yes, we're still spinning the wheel, and we have to do a category and they have to start with the specific letter. And based on the comments on social media, there's a lot of people that are disappointed with us for not picking particular movies that are known as class and I just want to remind everybody there's no brainstorming before the segment happens.
Speaker 5: It just gets thrown on.
Speaker 2: We don't know what's happening, we don't know what category, we don't know what letter, and then we just on the spot have to pick things. And yes, sometimes that means brain farts and we don't remember certain awesome movies.
Speaker 3: Number three we're gonna draft movies that start with a certain letter. I've got a random letter generator up. Hit it. The letter is A. All right, A will be the letter. You will be drafting movies that start with the letter A. Now I'm out because I lost the last one, but it will start with Raymundo and Ray. You'll have thirty seconds to go first draft.
Speaker 11: The best movie that starts with the letter A. Ray, You're up should be an easy one. And the first thing that came to my mind is A walk to remember.
Speaker 5: Oh I just wrote that.
Speaker 3: Man more I'll tell you the guy actor who cares Mandy more than it lead. That's a good one, harryn No, No, because Mayby Moore was a teenager, that'd be a weird Yeah. Who's that walk with?
Speaker 8: You're talking about Sandra Bullock and have my hope floats?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, that's all right, that's what it is. Okay, I walk to remember Raymundo over to lunchbox. Yeah, the letter is A.
Speaker 5: Gosh, I don't even know if this is the name of the movie, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Here we go one.
Speaker 5: Yes, No, I'm not gonna say it because I mean I have one, but I don't know ye fifteen second. I'm trying to think of something else.
Speaker 3: I'll go with Aladdin. It's a good one. Oh that's solid, dude, that's a good one. All right. I don't think there's a better one. Really, Lad's a plus. That's really good. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh, Morgan, I'm gonna go with Ron Burgundy and Anchorman Oman so good.
Speaker 3: That's good work. Eddie the movie that starts with a you guys just found out it's a so what do you have? Give me American pie? Ah? Good good one, good one, good one?
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 3: Amy Avatar? Oh Amy solid geez okay, Amy have Avatar? You go first, second round?
Speaker 8: Mm hmm yeah, I already took everything else already.
Speaker 3: There's a lot more there is. You have twenty five seconds. You have plenty of time.
Speaker 8: Okay. You know like ant Man is one of the little characters. Does he have his own movie?
Speaker 3: I like Amy describes what she's about to say, movie, I can't help you, and you have ten.
Speaker 8: Seconds Farm Amber Alerty, three seconds, Animal House.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a god nowhere.
Speaker 7: That's a good one.
Speaker 5: You come with I have that on the list.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Yeah, okay, yeah, a good one. Okay, Eddie, you have American Pie. What are you adding to it? Austin Powers, Jeez, that's so good. Yeah, we just talked about that. That's a good one. I was wondering what that was in my head. It's a good one. All right. Morgan, you have Anchorman. What do you have for your second movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be definitely gauged with all of my fellow younger millennials because this is one of our favorite movies growing up. It's a Cinderella story and you guys probably don't know that one, but it's with Hillary Duff and Chad Michael.
Speaker 3: I'm familiar, Chad Michael Murray. Yeah, I'm familiar, got it. Lunchbox, you have a Laddin now on the clock, a movie that starts with a.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. How do I not know what a movie?
Speaker 3: And you can't be on your computer during this?
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm not what on typing away?
Speaker 3: She said, damn. And sometimes Lunchbox will match me like Amy was cheating the whole game. I don't and I don't bring it up. Goodness, and I don't bring it up. You're typing the whole the whole Amy.
Speaker 5: There wasn't even type. There was a draft when I could see off the reflection of that that window that you were googling movie.
Speaker 3: Controversy.
Speaker 5: And I brought it the attention of the jury and we let it slide. And I still remember it.
Speaker 3: And so, yeah, you can't be on your computer typing away. That's what you were doing.
Speaker 8: Okay, it wasn't typing away?
Speaker 3: Were you looking at the reflection? No reflection?
Speaker 8: Have Scula and Ray right behind me?
Speaker 3: Why not watching you?
Speaker 5: We don't care.
Speaker 3: But check her tabs, check her tabs, lunchbox. You're back on the clock. You have an extra fifteen seconds. Good job on stallin lunchbox. Yeah, well no, I'm the one that said you can't type. Yeah, but he loved that.
Speaker 5: I did, I did, I did. I'll just go with the Avengers.
Speaker 3: Oh good. He was like, there's a terrible no.
Speaker 5: No, that's a movie.
Speaker 3: I've never seen it. All right, Ray over to you. Oh my gosh, did you see any on amy screen? You want to use?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 11: And right now the only one floating around. I just don't know if it's a movie and it's apocalyptic. I'm just really hoping it was. It was made.
Speaker 3: Is that really should be? Is that it. It's all I got? Is it apo? Or well, there's there's apocalypse. Now, I'm sure there's a movie called apocalyptic, so we're probably just going to write that down. I would bet that randomly a movie is named that. Mike, do you see a movie called apocalyptic?
Speaker 5: I'm not seeing one. Okay, needs to be made.
Speaker 3: Then poop it is? Is it?
Speaker 8: Mike?
Speaker 3: It's poop or not? I did not see one? Just apocalyptic? Okay, poop it is? So Ray has a walk to remember and poop. What's tough though, he has to go hurst in round three, so we might be looking at another poop.
Speaker 11: You might go double poop, right, you have thirty seconds and there was not American pie. But there was definitely another American one where a girl was in roses. Oh that that was a I'm just missing that second word. There's got to be something American Justice.
Speaker 3: That has to be a movie, American Justice. Okay, Michael, you google American Justice. I like he just puts words together and goes. I bet you there's a movie. There is the one from twenty fourteen. Okay, who can forget American Justice one of the best. Yep, Okay, lunchbox, you have Aladdin and Avengers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, American Beauty.
Speaker 3: That's it, thank you, right, you got it from Reay Morgan.
Speaker 10: Well, I was holding onto my Avengers until the very end. But I'm going to Avengers end Game. What do you think Avengers is a completely different movie. Those are two separate movies.
Speaker 3: Mike, you're the judge.
Speaker 5: It's separate movies.
Speaker 3: Okay, what if you want Adventures two three? But all that count if you know the full name of him. Yeah, okay, all right, fair enough, Eddie. So I'm the last one I got. I got American Pine.
Speaker 8: I'm the last one out loud.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, thank you, Amy, American Beautists, take in.
Speaker 9: I will do Angels in the outfield.
Speaker 3: Good one, great movie. Amy, over to you. You have Avatar and Animal House.
Speaker 8: Okay. I also know exactly if I've ever been typing symptoms. I don't have a pen and your computer. No, no, no, I'm writing it down so that it's written down on.
Speaker 3: Your computer all my computer, right next to you in paper.
Speaker 5: Today I do.
Speaker 8: Looking at movies on my add I was looking at something else. A rachnophobia.
Speaker 3: Hey, there you go, the old John Goodman classic. Yeah, one of the best I'm not playing, so it's easier for me because I don't have any pressure. But what do we miss? Peed Detective? Again? I still think that the one you guys have a better than that one.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I mean.
Speaker 9: Morgan kind of used like just the letter A, so like you can kind of do it like a kind of whatever.
Speaker 2: But do you have one like a bugs life was one that I didn't even think about doing that.
Speaker 3: I thought about doing an American tale, oh five hole one, and I just.
Speaker 5: Want to be clearer than Amy the time I saw you the reflection. It was songs that start with the letter C were supposed to come up with the top of our head. You googled and you had some amazing songs. I don't. I don't. I didn't do that. Did win that one? Yeah? Oh she did?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, we got to.
Speaker 3: Take that away.
Speaker 5: He has no proof. Can you google her search history? So she did songs with the letter you can't google.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't search songs as the letter C, and you won. I have no idea I'm saying. I know there's times where if I don't have a pin, I type things out on my computer. Goddess whatever it doesn't matter. I'm not I'm not giving into his like he's putting the bait out there and I'm.
Speaker 5: Taking Mike knows how to do search history. He knows how to do this search history.
Speaker 3: Well, this is not what we're doing right now. We'll put it up on our webpage on socials. Go vote, everybody has their A movies. Go to Bobbybones dot com. We'll get a winner.
Speaker 7: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Lunchboxes alter ego Nico Jackson came out in full force because he wanted to pitch a major news story to some news stations all over the country that he thought they definitely should run.
Speaker 3: Number two Lunchbox has an alter ego by the name of Nico Jackson, and he calls places as Nico Jackson, and he called the news. He'll call the news and be like, I have a story I want to break. This One's hard for me because it's gonna like attack my ego a little bit, but I'm here for it. Nico, Well, Lunchbox, what you do?
Speaker 8: You go?
Speaker 4: Jackson? And I called the news to let him know the big story breaking across America. Bobby Bones is having a baby.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna care at all. I've not heard the clips, but they're gonna care so little. Okay, So who'd you call first? What city?
Speaker 5: I called it?
Speaker 4: I called it Atlanta, and I said, Hey, they're gonna be a baby coming with Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, I got the best story for your news cash. It's gonna make a great viewing. Mister Bobby Bones. He's having a baby.
Speaker 3: Who's having a baby.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is Neato Jackson and just imagine the headlines, extra extra, read all about it. Bobby Bones from the Ball is having his first child.
Speaker 6: Bobby Bones.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is a tip that you want to put in.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think it's just a feel good news story because he does morning.
Speaker 5: Radio on the Ball, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, Bobby Bones. He won Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I don't think that's that big of a.
Speaker 4: Story, but I think I think, I mean, I think it'd be a good story for your five o'clock news and maybe even your ten o'clock news.
Speaker 3: Probably not gonna see it there, but have a good days the haters.
Speaker 5: That was a rough one there.
Speaker 3: That was a rough one. Yeah, that's a rough one. I did like that you went to Atlanta station. There was reference on the ball in Atlanta. The guy no idea, how it was all right? Next up Austin.
Speaker 5: Yes, then I caught Austin news desk.
Speaker 4: Yes, ma'am, this is nat Goo Jackson. And do I have a story for you that your listeners are gonna love?
Speaker 5: Oh great, mister Jackson. We appreciate that. We love when people get involved. Bobby Bones is gonna have a baby.
Speaker 4: Well, he's not having a baby, but his wife is pregnant and that's huge news.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, well was there some like was there anything that makes this unique?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, it makes it unique because Bobby's forty five years old now and they got married a few years ago and this is their first baby.
Speaker 8: Well that's so nice, mister Jackson. We appreciate you calling us and letting us know. Listen, my other lines are ringing, but we just want to thank you again for your help.
Speaker 5: Yes, can you just when you were like other stories, feel free to give us a ring.
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you, and tell Bobby congratulations.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's very nice. Oh sweet, she really thought mister Jackson was a real person, like an old old man and she was handling like that, and I think you know what, shout out to her whoever that was for handling mister Nico Jackson, like the ninety year old he Yeah, in your mind, is Nico Jackson ninety?
Speaker 5: Yes he is.
Speaker 3: He's old.
Speaker 4: He's an older guy. He's an older fella just kind of you know, lived his life and now he just doesn't have much to do. So he's just hanging around his apartment.
Speaker 8: He's talking though, he's talking about he like you could say, I'm Ron Rollerm.
Speaker 3: Okay, So anyway, my brain's not as frast as it used to be. The news didn't care, but two one of them believe Lunchbox was an old man, so that this impression maybe getting a little better. All right, thank you, Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Next week, Lunchbox heads to California to try and come on down on the prices right. So this week we did a mock round tim Eddie Amy. They all competed against each other for a Bobby Bone Show prices right where they had to guess different prices of things. And let's just say Lunchbox has some practicing to do. And that's what you're about.
Speaker 7: To hear now number one.
Speaker 3: All right, hit me with the prices right music? Close enough? Okay, So Lunchbox next week is going to go and try to get on prices. Right now, I'm ending on the stage in our studio. There is a big wall behind me. On the wall, I'm gonna put up products. We're gonna see between Amy, Lunchbox and Eddie who is actually the best at getting the closest without going over wow this? Okay, up first, because if Lunchbox gets the old come on down, he's got to be able to do this. If you can't win this room, he's not gonna win that room. Right up first. Hey, that is a modern wood foosball table from Creighton Barrel, updated with a modern look. This foosball table offers all ages of fun and a fast paced favorite game for your room, your game room, your finished basement. It's a modern wood foodsball table from Creighton Barrel. How much is it? Right? Trains are down and we'll shift around, so there's you know, give everybody a different advantage. I'm in. I'm in the brown got black handles. Looks pretty sleek and.
Speaker 8: To go to you first, what do you have two thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: She said, two thousand dollars. Lock herround of two thousand dollars right there? Do we have a ding or something there? It is lunchbucks man.
Speaker 5: That is some beautiful woodful And you said, Creighton Barrel give me twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: He's in for twelve hundred dollars. Now, Eddie, that's a very nice table.
Speaker 9: But I didn't go as high as these guys put me down for nine hundred and one dollars.
Speaker 3: Nine hundred and one dollars, okay.
Speaker 5: Like the one you were thinking. Someone's going nine hundred.
Speaker 3: Thank you with the retail price one thousand, one hundred ninety nine dollars, Eddie, one dollars. Everybody went over, you two went over. You guys went over one dollar's you don't want to yeah, yeah, yeah, he's go wingn over. You went out about one dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he'said two thousand. That's from Crane bar outlet. No way, what you said.
Speaker 3: Twenty twelve hundred dollars is one dollar.
Speaker 5: That's what I put.
Speaker 3: Oh you did? What'd you say? Oh?
Speaker 8: I two thousand?
Speaker 3: Okay, got it, Eddie. You're up one point, Baby, this time, Lunchbox goes first, Row Eddie. By the way, if you're gonna go lower than them, you should have gone just one dollar. Oh right, anything about that? If you can change it? Oh, I can change it. I'm not locked in when I say it because you're listening to them. Got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, on contesting row. You don't have to write it down.
Speaker 3: Good point? Okay, number two up on the screen here. Everybody needs a computer, right, guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look at that sleek fourteen inch MacBook Pro, Apple's portable powerhouse laptop, featuring a stunning liquid Redna XDR display, powerful Apple in for chip, long battery life, and a selection of fast ports.
Speaker 3: How much is it? Price is right, guys, Lunchbox coming to you first this time? Yep, it's a fourteen inch MacBook Pro. What do you have?
Speaker 5: I have one five hundred dollars Bobby.
Speaker 3: One thousand, five hundred dollars to lunchbox Eddie. Now, remember you can you can change based on anything he said you, Amy, Oh, I thought we hit it.
Speaker 9: I think it's more than he said fifteen hundred. Yep, I'm gonna go one thousand, eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Amy, over to you.
Speaker 8: I have one thousand, four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: The price is one thousand, Come on, five hundred and ninety nine dollars. Boxes the winner out to the stage. Okay, good guy.
Speaker 8: Okay, So I could also just said one dollar yes, okay, and you.
Speaker 3: Can also go one dollar over him. Yeah, we're getting that, Ken.
Speaker 8: You're a little rusty.
Speaker 3: Let's go to our third item as we prepare lunchbox for prices, right, ray Ban metaglasses. Hey, maybe you've seen those on me before. Those are cool as I've worn them in studio a couple of times. They combine iconic Hollywood style with meta AI. These AI glasses let you react to what you see, take pictures, videos, listen on the go. The ray Ban metaglasses. What do you have there now, Eddie, Eddie yo, go first on this one. This is really hard. Now you see up here these little cameras in them. I have no idea either.
Speaker 5: I've never seen these.
Speaker 3: I'm in It's over on Bobby's state. Everybody good, Eddie yog first. The ray Band meta glasses.
Speaker 9: What do you have phones? Put me down for four hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Four hundred and fifty dollars put them in there. Amy over to you.
Speaker 8: Okay, what is lunchbox gonna do? I don't know, so I guess I'll just go four hundred and fifty one dollars four hundred and fifty one dollars.
Speaker 3: Lunch box over to you. I'll go four hundred and fifty two dollars, four hundred and fifty dollars. The ray Ban metaglasses is two ninety nine.
Speaker 4: We all went.
Speaker 3: Everybody went over that.
Speaker 8: Dollar than that.
Speaker 3: There are more if you have to get a prescription put in them. Oh, that's why I probably would you your thought? No, No, because you've talked about.
Speaker 5: What you thought.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna talked about it like that.
Speaker 5: We had no idea.
Speaker 3: Never see right now, what's the score? One Eddy one lunchbox? Correct? So we all go over. It's word the bidding. Usually it's the first one to get two ride is the winner. Next up? Oh, who likes washing dishes? Nobody? Okay? Who likes to have somebody else in the house wash dishes? Yeah?
Speaker 4: For you?
Speaker 3: Well, we have is a Whirlpool Quiet dishwasher, and if you open it, it has a third rack clean dishes with a fifty one DBA Quiet dishwasher. A third rack lets you load hard to fit utensils to free up more space, while the fingerprint resistant finish resists smudges and it's easy to clean on the outside as it cleans on the inside. How much for the Whirlpool Quiet dishwasher with a third rack? Am you're going to do first?
Speaker 8: Five hundred and fifty two dollars?
Speaker 5: Five hundred and fifty two dollars, lunchbox man, the smudge free really sold me fifty dollars?
Speaker 3: One thou wow doubled?
Speaker 9: Amy up, Eddie, I'm gonna go five hundred and fifty three dollars.
Speaker 3: The price is five hundred and twenty eight dollars. Oh, Amy, still got it? No, No, I don't think you know how to play this game, because if you're close but you're under, just go one dollar. Well, I thought it was gonna be in between. I really didn't think. I thought she's here one thousand, No, she's at five hundred. What did you do one doll What did you say?
Speaker 8: Five hundred and fifty two?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I went one dollar above her? Got it? I was trying to get in between. I got it. I'm forgetting who's saying what. Okay, it's my first job hosting.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, and we don't have a little line up screens like they do on the prices, right, it's a little bit easier.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do another one who likes to exercise? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah kind of. This is a Nordic track Oh treadmill. The X two four model is paired with eye Fit, allowing you to immerse yourself in stunning workouts around the world on its twenty four inch touch screen. Looking for the actual retail price of the Nordic Track Treadmill this time, I think we go to lunchbox first. Okay, that could be wrong, because I've been wrong about a lot of things.
Speaker 5: Okay, man, you're doing a great job hosting this game.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I mean I've never bought something like this, neither of I I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Did you say you can connect to classes around the room or just look at scenes from around them.
Speaker 3: Allowing you to immerse yourself in stunning workouts around the world world, Man, not just a room? At least I heard.
Speaker 5: Suck if the screen only showed you pictures of your room. Oh yeah, I did say room. I'm an idiot.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, give me nine and twenty five dollars, all right, put him in nine hundred twenty four dollars.
Speaker 9: Daddy, it's gonna be more than that, so give me. Give me a thousand dollars, one thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Remind me what Lunchbox said twenty five.
Speaker 3: I'll run his screen. He said nine hundred.
Speaker 8: Okay, and Eddie said one thousand, one thousand and one.
Speaker 3: He said one thousand and one dollars.
Speaker 5: Please, don't be eight fifty.
Speaker 3: She got me. The price of the Nordic track treadmill is four two hundred ninety nine dollars. Amy gets a point.
Speaker 5: Wow, that is a fancy one.
Speaker 3: It's got to be the pictures from around here, thinking of the ones that show you just pictures of your own room. That would be.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: All whoever gets the next one is the winner, and we may send you inside a lunchbox crazy. Yes, all right? Next up the Apple Watch eleven.
Speaker 8: What model are we on now?
Speaker 3: Well, the eleven that's why it's called the Apple Watch eleven. Know, like the cheaper version now the eleven. Yes, it offers all day battery life around twenty four hours, new health features like sleep score tracking and hypertension notifications, and the inclusion of five G cellular connectivity for standalone use the Apple Watch eleven. What is your prize? And I believe we go to Eddie first on this one.
Speaker 5: Oh man, this is tough, all right.
Speaker 9: I'm in Eddie put me in for three hundred dollars in ninety nine. No, three hundred ninety nine dollars. Dollars, three hundred ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 8: Amy, it's more than that.
Speaker 3: That'll be way more. Do you know what version it is? Eleven eleven?
Speaker 5: Yes, man, that's tough.
Speaker 8: Whatever I do, lunch Fox is gonna you have no idea what I'm gonna do. Three ninety nine, Okay.
Speaker 5: I'll go.
Speaker 8: I'll go four ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Four ninety nine. Locker around there, lunch box over to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I've never looked one of these up, never in my life. But it can't be as much as the phone right own. It's about a g has to be somewhere between there. But is it more than it has to be more than three ninety nine? And Amy, you said four ninety nine, So Bobby give me five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Smart, it's going to one dollar hey read do you have any kind of special alarm?
Speaker 5: That was exactly right?
Speaker 3: They went one hundred dollars or one thousand dollars, So somebody got it exactly right. No way wanted them to, because meaning you hit it right on the now.
Speaker 8: Doesn't have to be Yeah, it does because most places that's marketing. Yes they don't think they're spending five hundred.
Speaker 3: But basically you don't know about marketing. Let's hear what ray is found in one second of asking right, give us some sort of crazy alarm? Okay, fair enough, be like I got to wake up now? Somebody just want an extra thousand dollars and nailed it right on the dot y Apple Watch eleven actual retail price three poor.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 5: That wraps it up for me.
Speaker 3: This weekend.
Speaker 2: Be sure to check out part one Part three, even if you may think it might be boring, just check it out, give it a try, let me know what you think. This week is with Mike d and then if you're interested in something completely different. I have my podcast called Take This Personally, and this week was the Q and A with my boyfriend. So last week we did an episode just us talking sharing stories, but this week it was all the questions you guys had answered from him and it was super fun, so check that out too. All Right, well this is where I now leave you, so have a great weekend, be safe, and I'll yap with you guys next week.
Speaker 7: Hopefully that's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby
Speaker 1: Bob Show and follow at Webgirl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.