Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Scrub a dub dub.
Speaker 2: How you feel a toub t? Yeah? How you doing?
Speaker 1: It's been better? How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Mark as how the weekend was, I said it was busy and boozy.
Speaker 1: Busy and boozy is the perfect way to describe it. And it left us both feeling curious.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, like there's this whole thing which I'm sure y'all have heard many of your friends who drink say, but you have, you have one too many? And the next day is I'm never drinking again. Why do we drink? What's the point is it? Wor just go through all the things. But for the first time, I was like, it was in the middle of being drunk where I had the thought and that normally doesn't happen. Normally it comes like after, like the day after, where I'm going like why why do I do that? This was more like I found myself trying to make sure that my words weren't sounding slurred, but like I was aware that I was doing it, and I thought, why am I doing this? This is so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: The best part is as we're talking about, like Becca is super fun when she's drunk, Like Becca is like she's obviously she's a total great time songs at all, but when she's drunk, she is the life of the party. She is a giggle monster, Like she is a whole different level of Becca. And we were all complimenting her, and she was just like, I'm such a people pleaser that I just feel like I need to be.
Speaker 2: Calling like I had brought up, I might just not drink anymore and just you know, garden if I want the excitement, yeah, if I want the giggles and relaxation. And Robbie's like, I don't I love drunk Becca, And I was like, well, dang, everyone always says that because I don't. Really I'm not like a big drinker unless it's like social or weekends like this. But when I do, it's everyone's like, you're so fun. So the people pleaser me is like, well.
Speaker 1: Got to give that what they want to forget my needs.
Speaker 2: So yeah, now I'm just And then I was like thinking about why do I do it? But my my new thought is I think I like having a drink in my hand, like something about just having something in my hand. I like, but I'm like if I took I don't know, half an edible and it like just relaxed me and I felt like calm and you know, ready to socialize and had just a mocktail or just a water in my head.
Speaker 1: Like it's like a folding something interesting.
Speaker 2: So I'll tell this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So for me, it's kind of the like the the lucy goosey, the lucy goosey.
Speaker 2: Of it all.
Speaker 1: I enjoy the feeling of it. I enjoy the like community of it. You're like shots, I do love a shot rally. Yeah, I love There's nothing better than a shot rally. Like truly, there's nothing everybody like comes together at the bar, you know and like passing out limes. There's nothing like it.
Speaker 2: It's true. Yeah, it's really fun.
Speaker 1: So that's what keeps me coming back. It's a really weird relationship, yeah, that I have with alcohol because every time I drink afterwards, I say, I want to be sober curious. I hate how I feel after, but I can't seem to stop myself.
Speaker 2: It is interesting because like when I say every single thing I ate or asked Tony like, do you want this? Do you want to use this? She goes do you know the chemicals that are in that? Do you know what's in that? Can you believe? I can't believe you're putting that in your body? But yet no issue when it comes to the poison of valid I know she's a.
Speaker 1: Little what's the word you're looking for, man, hypocritical.
Speaker 2: Because she will eat something that I offer her and then she'll eat the whole thing. Like if you if I give you a cinnamon roll right now, canned pills, very cinnamon roll, delicious, the best, and you took a bite and you were like, oh, like that tastes terrible. You're not eating the whole thing, right.
Speaker 3: No, I would never eat the whole thing if it tastes.
Speaker 1: I don't say it tastes terrible. I don't say it tastes terrible.
Speaker 2: You go like, m if I felt that about anything, I'm not eating.
Speaker 1: A whole And it's also like good, Like I'm like, I don't like that. I like this it tastes, but it's okay that you like, I'm hungover, So it's going down the hat.
Speaker 3: This is the dissonance that comes from you fooling yourself into thinking like kale more than pizza, which you've said before, like you're lying in yourself and convincing yourself, but then you eat the pizza like that's where that that's your brain like short circuiting saying the Holy crowd, I've been lying to myself, not that the whole world is wrong. I don't know anything anymore.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that you bring up pizza because we went to like a happy hour situation and she got her salad and I got like this splat bread, but they didn't have gluten free and so she was like, oh, whatever, just get it. I'll eat my salad. She fifty percent of that pizza with me.
Speaker 1: That pizza was insane, like that was. But I will say, incredible work of something.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying this in a negative way. I love having experiences with you of you eating the food. She posted on Instagram and was like who ordered these? And it was fried zucchini like little fried zucchini fries, so good, equally split between three people.
Speaker 1: True, but who ordered them? This was the question, and who ordered them was Beccatilly.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it was equally partaken.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course ranch dressing too, my gosh.
Speaker 1: At that point, I was already like knee deep into my alcohol situation. So I'm like A, I'm like a A what is it called? Like a garbage disposal when that happened.
Speaker 3: But the hypocrisy comes from her being very careful about what she puts in her body and then poisoning her body on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her body too. I said, I have like this sunscreen or something. She's like, I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: But compute tequila shots right.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm just hugging it. That's going down my throat, in and around.
Speaker 2: I had a great time. I love doing it with you and Robbie. It was so fun. I ended up Klin and Ben Higgins. It was a it was a solid room roommate situation.
Speaker 1: It was a solid roommate situation. It was a very cute weekend. I also feel like you we say, oh, I'm on a third wheel again, and I don't feel like you're the third wheel, Like I just feel like you're a wheel.
Speaker 2: Someone's ever like a tricycle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, like you we're tricycle.
Speaker 2: So like right, I'm the front one by myself. Yes, I'm the third wheel of the tricycle.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, because when you're gone, we can still use the tricycle. It still goes, but when you join join in, it's not a different bike. It's the same bike from more more power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was really nice. I had so much fun, though I never feel like, uh, the two weeks of being a third and fifth wheel was a little much, mostly just like missing Haley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was a sweet spot. This was like forty hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I didn't feel like I was like crashing anything because we were all staying in the same place and doing the same things. But yeah, we were celebrating Amy's birthday, which was actually in January.
Speaker 1: Right, But we were not celebrating her birthday.
Speaker 2: We're not celebrating, right. It was just to get together.
Speaker 1: Just to get together with all of her friends from childhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, just a huge gathering, but not for anything in particular, right. But Lake Tahoe is just stunning, stunning. I'm like, do I want to go back? Yeah, I definitely want to go back, But I'm like, do I I've always want to have like a vacation home, and like that'd be such a great spot, such an easy flight up. I'm not moving there for a second, just making sure, yeah, did anything, what happened? What else happened other than us, like being sober curious, I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to think, Well, I really enjoy the bonding between Robbie and Becca, Like I love it. I really it may I can't even explain to what it does to my heart when I see you guys like giggle, goosing or like joking around, you know what I mean, Like I don't, I just love it and goosey.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also I posted this video of you making the turkey bacon. Yeah, it was like dropping on the floor and stuff, and someone said, please save that video. I need that like in the feed. Why because it's so funny.
Speaker 2: Of me dropping the turkey bacon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the whole video was just like very fanatic.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that put me in charge of making the bacon on the frying pan, which I've never done in my entire life. And I was like, I can do it. I guess I air fried know where to begin.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, bacon can It's it's a delicacy. It needs to be done correctly, and I too don't know how to do it correctly. And so someone had to step up.
Speaker 2: And I was cooking the eggs, so we can't call him daddy. I cannot call him daddy. Robbie was cooking the eggs and I had made my delicious orange icing cinnamon rolls from the can, and then they were like, we need some bacon, and I just felt like it was my time to step up. Yeah, it was pretty good.
Speaker 1: It was very good.
Speaker 2: I did drop a few pieces because it's popping everywhere. The grease, that's the crazy dangerous.
Speaker 1: It's really sacrificial that you went in for that because it is very dangerous.
Speaker 2: Thank you for acknowledging that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one sprits of that oil on your skin and oh I.
Speaker 2: Was getting popped left and right. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: But it also made me realize too, So like we were out for two nights and I realized I feel like and I feel like this with destination weddings as well. The first night is always funner than the second. Okay, okay, nobody else agrees, just.
Speaker 2: Me, Well, no, I give what you're saying, Like the excitement of everyone being there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like you're not hungover like the second day you're hungover, and like more tired, and it really made me rethink my wedding.
Speaker 2: Well, this is interesting because there's two people in here who don't drink, who don't experience that. So what what would y'all say about that assessment? Right? It like a weekend event where there's multiple things.
Speaker 3: I think the nights are equally fun. I don't know. I don't really have I guess the excitement of hey, we all just got here. What a great weekend is ahead of us. Yeah, so there's that vibe. See.
Speaker 4: I like the second night because you've got your footing. Everyone knows what's going on, you know what you like to do. I enjoy a second night.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting to me. The first night is always the most fun.
Speaker 2: This happened with Ali too.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: She liked he rehearsal in her welcome party, right, and she was like, couldn't sleep because she had so much fun. And then I think the next I mean, it's more like the wedding is the event, So I think there's a little more heightened pressure, especially when you're the host or even I talked to Amy and I was like, did you have so much fun? And she was like, yeah, but I'm relieved it's over because you even if you go into it being like it's my weekend, I'm gonna do what I want, people are all there for you. So there's this sense of awareness of like making sure everyone's okay, making sure people know where to go for food or have food, or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm just saying as like a guest. As a guest, I always feel the first night is more fun because a again, I'm not hungover. I always wake up a little bit puffy, a little bit like drain. And then you're trying to get that same fun vibe again, so you have to like drink double.
Speaker 3: So how has it made you rethink your wedding plans?
Speaker 1: Well, then I'm like, okay, maybe we do the welcome thing on a Thursday and give everybody Friday off and then have the wedding on Saturday. But then that feels super counterproductive because you want to keep the vibes high. You give everybody Friday off, then it's kind of.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I think I think most people are gonna rally. They'll figure it out or.
Speaker 1: Make the welcome party just as fun and like just as big as the wedding. You know, you make them instead of like I feel like the welcome rehearsal is usually like a little chiller and then like the wedding's like whoa, Maybe make them just like a little bit equal.
Speaker 2: I like the idea. I know someone did. Uh I think uh JoJo's brother did a wedding. They were in Italy, but they're welcomed. There was I think welcome rehearsal was like a huge pizza party or maybe that was they're welcome with like you know Italian you know, authentic pizza. But that feels like a fun vibe because it's like chill and it's fun and then people can do their own thing rest up. Also, what time you end it is important, right, Sure? But sometimes people are like, we're traveled here, we haven't seen a lot of these people. A party in my.
Speaker 1: Hotel room, which I don't want. I want to be a part of it. Yeah, don't need to room.
Speaker 2: No, one get confused. It's not fomo.
Speaker 1: No, it's not fomo. It's not just not fomo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wanting to be a part of what everyone else is doing in their rooms isn't fomo.
Speaker 3: I'm experiencing not fomo right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, what do you describe that feeling of peace? Just love of people and what they're doing and what they're doing without.
Speaker 2: Like missing out on like fun things.
Speaker 1: Happens, fun and games and things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be weird. There was like a yeah afraid term for that, but it's not fomo no no no no. Yeah. I was trying to think of anything. Ben Higgins is so funny. He came in on Saturday.
Speaker 1: I feel like I didn't even see him.
Speaker 2: Okay, he came in. We all got there Friday kind of early, like at noon. Yeah, Dean and Klen got there a few hours later, and then Ben comes the next day. He shows up. He's by himself because Jess had a baby shower, and and we all go to the event and then he comes back. We played a game and then he just like put himself to bed and literally we had two extra rooms. So one of them had a queen size bed or maybe a king that may have had a king bed. It was big, and the other one had two small twin beds and it was upstairs and there was no ac so that he was like rising up there.
Speaker 1: He chose that room.
Speaker 2: He chose that instead of the room downstairs where it was cooler and a bigger bed. He just put himself to sleep in one of the twin beds, and.
Speaker 1: Then I understand the rationale with that one.
Speaker 2: He was up and gone before any of us will on. We were just like texting him by Ben.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like wow, it was like a blink of an eye.
Speaker 2: He's a man on a mission. Yeah, but yeah, it was really fun.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it was very fun. I'm just my body takes a long time to recover from things like this, like mama's tired.
Speaker 2: Mama's mama's die, Mama needs some sleep.
Speaker 1: Mama needs a rest between Miami last weekend and this. Yeah, she tired.
Speaker 2: Are you in town this weekend?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wow, great news. I was supposed to go to Canadacy Haley.
Speaker 1: But Mama needs her.
Speaker 2: She came in yesterday and then she leaves tomorrow, so it's basically we got it's kind of a weekend together, but.
Speaker 1: It feels like you're not spreading it out enough if you go this weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, it was tricky because I was supposed to go up this weekend so then we'd be on our two week schedule. But since she's here now, I'm going to go up two weeks from this coming weekend, so it'll be two and a half weeks again. Oh no, yeah, well, I'll just go up if I need to. Y'all know my life. Y'all chose my life. I need to head up to the Canada border.
Speaker 1: I'll head up to the next day, she will head up to the Canada border.
Speaker 3: Need to scheduled, No, just wake up in the morning, go to Canada today.
Speaker 2: That yeah, thank you. There was a reveal of the Trader season three casts.
Speaker 1: But my gosh, we're.
Speaker 2: Going to take a break. All right, we are back. So Traders season three cast has been revealed. We kind of said there were rumors, speculations, but I think this is confirmed now, correct? Correct? Okay, So I really don't know anybody other than Krishelle Stouse and Dylan Efron, Gabby Wendy, and I know Boston Rob from Amazing Race. Sure, yeah, and wells oh and Tom Sandible.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of people. I don't know anybody else.
Speaker 2: No, that's one right people. Yeah, for but that's six people out of how many.
Speaker 1: I can't read right now?
Speaker 3: This goes back to mom and being tired again.
Speaker 2: Out of twenty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's almost pie, So I probably.
Speaker 1: Know half of these people.
Speaker 2: Tell me about them. Who are you rooting for? Of the people you know?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. You may not know her, but her name is Carolyn. I don't know if it's Carolyn Caroline.
Speaker 2: It looks like Carolyn.
Speaker 1: But I should know this because I watched her season of Survivor. But she is such a hoot to watch on television, like she is. She got really far on Survivor, and I thought she'd be out first round because she was like very aloof, very all over the place. But she's so endearing but just so much fun to watch. So I if she's a trader, it's gonna be brilliant because she just you never know what's going on with her, do you know what I mean? Like it's like such she has such a unique energy. So if she's a trader, I feel like she's gonna do really great. So I love her. I also love Tony from Survivor. He he's won twice and or once maybe once or twice.
Speaker 3: It's I think twice.
Speaker 1: I want to say he's one twice, definitely.
Speaker 3: One in the pandemic. I remember the reunion being over zoom.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But he is a very funny and also entertaining person to watch, so I'm very excited about him. Boston Rob. Also, people really like he's not my favorite, but I just love this.
Speaker 3: I love Boston Rob.
Speaker 1: If you rewatch the season that he won, it is so.
Speaker 3: Disturbing, a masterpiece.
Speaker 1: Disturbing is what I like. These little girls were like puppets. He played them like a little puppets. And now in twenty twenty four, that would not fly.
Speaker 3: Boston Robb went on that show for like the fifth time whatever, Like, I know exactly how to do this, and he did it. He executed it, and he won a million dollars. Like what's to dislike about that? He knew exactly how to play the game. They've changed rules since because he hacked the game. He figured out Survivor.
Speaker 1: By using his like male chauvinistic energy whatever.
Speaker 3: He didn't know he was going to get matched up with. It worked anyone.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he's not my favorite, but people like him.
Speaker 2: I think he might have a target on his back though.
Speaker 3: Correct for sure, Tony has one. Twice it's confirmed.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, wells, I also find to be very entertaining. I think he's gonna be very fun and funny to watch. And there was one other housewife, Derinda. I don't watch the Housewives, but I just know she's very funny, Okay, so I'm looking forward to her.
Speaker 2: Who would you like to see as a trader? Of the people that you know, it sounds like you knew about five of the list that no.
Speaker 1: No, I know much about Jeremy from Survivor. I know obviously Tom Sandval, I know sam Ash Gari. That was Britney Spears X husband. Oh yeah, and then I know most of the housewives.
Speaker 2: Too, Okay, okay, So who would you like to see as a trade the three trader Let's say there's three traders. Who were you choosing.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see Carolyn one hundred percent as a trader. I would like to see Tony as a trader, and probably Well, it's weird because I always root for the traders in a sick tourna event.
Speaker 2: Haley's watching the season two UK and I just was like kind of checking in and out, and I find myself. She was like, oh my god, I think they're gonna get another trader, and I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, I was rooting for him.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting thing because you would think you'd want the Faithfuls to win.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, I can't you look at me if you're part of this conversation. But I don't know this show. I would never watch this show. In this show, let me.
Speaker 1: Just tell you something, Mark, you would love this show. I know you, and I know you would love it.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's true, but I'm not watching it. Sorry, but I feel bad because keep looking for me to chime in, and there's nothing I can say about Traders. If you want to talk about oh, I don't know Gray's anatomy, I could talk about that since I just watched the finale that just aired, the twentieth season finale. Yeah, okay, fine.
Speaker 2: Wasn't good. Yeah it wasn't good. Yeah it's good. Ross, I'm fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I enjoyed it, like I enjoyed that show. I enjoy that show. Some nice cliffhangers. A lot of people might be fired. It was a very nice show. There's a fire. No one died in the fire. They didn't go back down that route. There's a big fire in Seattle, overrun the hospital. Very good. Enjoyed it sad to see it go for another season, but like we said last week, it's like a marriage till death to his part. And by the way, thank god that Station nineteen is finally over. No more being asked to watch.
Speaker 1: Oh I hate it. Oh wait, it's over. They canceled it episode.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of people that knew that I was that we've been over kind of like, you know, not kind of complaining about the storylines and stuff. They're like, you need to watch Station nineteen. It's so much better.
Speaker 3: I've heard from dozens of scrubbers begging me to watch.
Speaker 1: But I know it's the principle. It's the principle that they keep intertwining the two to get the grays cast. It pisses me off. Don't blame me like a chess piece. I am not a chess piece. I am a modern woman and I will watch what I want. Do not toy me and play tricks on me and try and swoop me into your audience. It really bothers me. Yeah, so, just by principle, I will never watch an episode of that show.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that passionate rant.
Speaker 1: But you know what show is amazing And I just finished Love Undercover.
Speaker 2: There's we have nothing to talk about with this, because not a single person in this room much.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's good.
Speaker 2: I'm interested in watching it.
Speaker 1: I just have it yet fantastic television. I just finished the season finale last night, and I am so obsessed. I'm actually going to go on Instagram and ask anybody that works on the show. I need to know the standings of the couples now and like when it was I need to go like forensic and find out when it was filmed and all that stuff, which I will do later today.
Speaker 4: Jana Kramer had a couple of those people on her show a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Which one is the actual famous people are the girls?
Speaker 4: They're they're they're soccer players, soccer stars. She is engaged to a soccer player. And I will tell you exactly who they were in just a few moments here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, quick quick search.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is uh, here we go.
Speaker 1: They were I believe Ryan, No, it was it was Sebastian. It was Lloyd Jamie.
Speaker 5: Ryan and Sebastiana and Lloyd.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sebastian and Lloyd. I would be into.
Speaker 5: Yeah they were cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we can get them on our show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want one. I'm more of a one on one kind of gal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's your top pick. How can you choose?
Speaker 1: I know it's like watermelon and cantalope. Yeah, if I had to choose between those two, I'd probably choose Lloyd because I want to know what his current situation is. I'm more interested in that than Sebastian. But I'm very into Sebastian as well.
Speaker 3: By the way, watermelon was the clear winner of those two fruits.
Speaker 1: They're both melons, though they're different, that's my point.
Speaker 3: I know that different, but they're very different in terms of texture, in terms of flavor.
Speaker 2: Watermelons is the obvious choice, I think obvious choice.
Speaker 1: So then the watermelon would be Sebastian.
Speaker 5: You know, zucchini is a melon.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't got enough track.
Speaker 2: Okay, speaking of well, nothing that we've been talking about. But Sobrina Carpenter and Barry she put him in her music video.
Speaker 1: That's his last name.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. It's like Kyoko, yes, and she put him in the new music video Please Please Please, And I feel like, what.
Speaker 1: That stresses you out? What that she put him in there?
Speaker 2: Why does that stress you out? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, no, I was trying to read your mind.
Speaker 2: But well, no, it may. It was making me think like if obviously you would put if you were a singer, my god, if you were a singer, you were let's say you were single, because actually not say you're not single. But you can't have Robbie in your music videos your love interest?
Speaker 1: Okay, who are you choosing? Very Kyogan?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: I guess why not?
Speaker 2: I don't. That's so random to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you're giving me like a very short amount of time to pick my lead or Harry Styles, Well, Harry Styles, No.
Speaker 5: No, you can have anybody exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot about that era.
Speaker 1: That's a good era Powell. Yeah, sure, Oh, Glen Pale's a good one. Glen Pal's a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh that is a good one. But that was on my next thing of wanting to talk about him about that.
Speaker 1: But uh, did it give you vibes the Sabrina Carpenter video, Like how Haley put you in her music video.
Speaker 2: I'm very different as he is in this actor an actor and I am not. And I just got out of a car and smiled.
Speaker 1: It was so reminiscent for me. What seeing very keyoga starned, Sabrina's.
Speaker 2: Reminded me of you.
Speaker 1: Sorry and Haley.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, very similar all this time. Yeah, they're probably just inspired by what we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sabrina's like that Becca.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she remembered actually seeing the video of me throwing up while interview.
Speaker 1: Heard she was like, oh, I need to do what they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah she does, she's got it together, right. Yeah. Yeah, So you brought up Glenn Powell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it says a very fun if you ever play fishball with friends, Glenn Poell is a very fun word to use amongst your guests.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say he's really fun to play fish ball with. I was like, that's a cool.
Speaker 1: I know I've never played fish ball with him, but I would love to.
Speaker 2: So he did, like was he on.
Speaker 1: A podcast, Yeah, he was on a podcast.
Speaker 2: And he was saying that he's really looking He's not looking for a girlfriend, just because he requires someone who's able to handle basically what he.
Speaker 1: Does write the fame.
Speaker 2: I would never be able. It's so hard to date someone in the industry, Like, I have a really hard time even just you know, sometimes that's what Haley does. Yeah, but like an actor who was like the lead rom com star.
Speaker 1: I know people probably just fawning going fairal over him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like girls are ruthless. Girls don't care if a guy has a girlfriend. Correct, I mean guys don't care either if a girl has a boyfriend. But like when it comes to fame, someone chasing after someone who's famous, there's like no limits of what they'll do to get their attention. So I understand that would take a huge, like a very confident, secure person to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: I wonder who has mastered that because I think they're out Of all the famous couples and stuff that we see, there's got to be a lot of shit going on behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: Always think this. I always think this a lot of fights, Like what were you doing after y'all filmed all day? Why did you hang out? Why do you need to hang out?
Speaker 1: Right? Or like what did you do after your show wrapped? You didn't get home till three in the morning, Like what were you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you one thing, you and I could never.
Speaker 1: Never, Oh my god, Robbie goes to a bar mitzvah for too long and I'm like.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's relatable, but that is so funny. That is a niche, very niche.
Speaker 1: That's such my life, you know, at the Glen Powell story about his sister's friend who like got a massage from a guy that she met and started dating and then he put like, uh, like skin deteriorating lotion on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a cannibal. Cannibal, You've made that such a strained bit because basically his sister's friend went on a date with this guy, yeah, and they had a dinner and it was like going fine. So he invited her back to his house and then he was like, oh, let me get you give you a massage. And she was kind of like this is kind of weird, Like I'm not really you know, yeah, I don't know if this is the night I was anticipating. And she starts, he gives a massage, and she's like I need I'm ready to go, you know. So she goes home the next day her skin's like burning and itching, and so she goes to the doctor and they test it and they realized that it was like a skin deteriorating yeah, yeah, to help break down the thing, and because he is a cannibal, and they ended up finding all these bodies and.
Speaker 1: Which is I need to follow up with Glenn Powell, Like they kind of left.
Speaker 2: That telling the story, and the way he told the story was like it was from a scripted horror.
Speaker 1: Film, totally like not real life.
Speaker 2: In my mind, I'm like, well, this happened to real people. It just clicked with me.
Speaker 3: It could be an urban myths. That is what a lot of people are saying, and the internet is because it's you know when you hear all this happened to a friend of my sisters, This happened to a guy I went to school with, and it turns out it's just kind of a story that's cast passed around sisters.
Speaker 5: That's Glenn Powell.
Speaker 4: Cannibalism was on my mind like several hours ago because we were watching Hitman on Netflix and I saw a tweet that said, we have Glenn Powell now because Armie Hammer likes to eat people. That's allegedly allegedly, but like, Armie Hammer probably have done that role if he had been on Word.
Speaker 1: Street and Narrow right right, had he not allegedly wanted to eat people? Yea, yeah, allegedly allegedly so dark, Okay, it's so dark. It's really dark dark. It's just dark. It's just it's just you know, it's dark. We are not dark and we are the light. We were like speaking of actually not anything. We were talking about transitions. We were at the airport when we were leaving to go to Tahoe. We sat right next to Tinks. You know Tinks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's been show a few times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, oh my gosh, like, so cute are you Tinks? And she's like yeah, And I was, oh, yeah, I work. You've been on the Ryan Secret Show. I have like a friend in common. I want to say hi. I thought we were going to become best friends. I literally thought we were going to be like your girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did not get the warm when she was on Ryan's show. Well on Zoom yeah yeah, but she's been on the show, so it's like, oh, like I've been on the show, You've been on the show, show, we have friends in common. And I was expecting her to be like, oh my god, yeah yeah, I'm like we're just gonna chat the whole time before our flights came.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was just maybe she didn't.
Speaker 1: I was sad she's.
Speaker 3: Mad at us because we had her on a few times, and then we went and asked her beyond again, and then she was too big for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe maybe we said.
Speaker 3: So serious exampt So maybe that's why she wouldn't come on with us. I don't know, but we wanted to have her on again, and she came on again. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was about to be like, come on our podcast break you know, didn't really work out the way I had envisioned. It was quite sad.
Speaker 2: Maybe we just need another connection, you know. Maybe it was a rough day, maybe she had maybe she'd drink too much less the night before.
Speaker 3: Also, there's the whole thing of people traveling as chatty as Tanya is.
Speaker 1: All right, right, maybe yes she did.
Speaker 2: Yeah you want that detail out.
Speaker 1: Right on the couch next to her, And I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm basically giving everybody who's around me that a reminder that I don't want to talk with my headphones.
Speaker 3: I don't care if you're the Queen of England. My headphones are in. I don't want to talk to anybody, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm a bad guy, I'm the asshole.
Speaker 2: You're none of those things. But I think that I was.
Speaker 1: Exciting to make a new best friend I'm giving she.
Speaker 2: Was not looking to make friends and she had her headphones in.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, sometimes you're not looking for me when I come.
Speaker 2: And no one's ever ready. I'll tell you that much. Okay, we teased this last last week about the hair theory, but you said y'all talked about it, so it's people are like, what is the hair theory? And I'm like, I still am not sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's basically like you can tell a lot about a person and by the way that they do their hair.
Speaker 2: You're talking about like how people look older like the Golden Girls if they had like older hair, you know, they put like the Sex and the City hair on like the Golden Girls, right, because they were the same age, right, and just like that, correct, And this shocking difference of how you're perceived based on your hairstyle exactly.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there's something to it because your hair always looks amazing, So I feel like people perceive you as like supermodel vibes, like you have it together, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh, like put together?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like you have your life like together. My hair is always sopping wet, So I feel like people perceive me as like.
Speaker 2: They'll put together.
Speaker 1: You know, I wasn't gonna say that either of those words. I was gonna say on the go or run on the run, you know, maybe trying to do too much in a day, ambitionious yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah a go get her.
Speaker 1: Go get her, yeah, things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was because like I have time. I have the time to do my hair, because like what else would I do? You know?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love doing hair makeup though, like I could just like it's fun to me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I don't have that to be a chore. It's laborious to me, Like it is like when I have to do my hair and my makeup on a weekend.
Speaker 2: It's like I love the ritual of it. Oh and it's funny because I grew up my mom always had her hair and makeup done. It was always styled her. She always had makeup on if she went to run errand she'd like throw some makeup on. Never not like glam or anything, just like I wanted to be perceived is put together right, And so I think, I but.
Speaker 1: There's something to that. I think there is something to Yeah, there is. I mean I think I can.
Speaker 2: Procistfly do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like to me, you always have you always have some level of hair and makeup done. So to me, you look put together, whereas I feel schleppy a lot of the time. It's fine, I said it, but I also.
Speaker 2: Feel like I know you, so I don't think of you as schleppy because you don't do your hair. But I guess what you're saying is if you don't know somebody.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, if you met me on the street today, you'd be like, she runs.
Speaker 2: Cold, running cold. I'll give you that much.
Speaker 1: She runs cold, and she's sleppy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't look at people who are like, don't always have their hair styled if it's not brushed, Like if there's a look of like unkempt. Is that the word I'm kept?
Speaker 5: Unkempt.
Speaker 1: I put the M in there for it.
Speaker 2: It's unkempt. There's unkept and there's unkempt.
Speaker 1: What's unkempt mean?
Speaker 2: Just like not like don't take care of yourself?
Speaker 1: What's the difference between the two?
Speaker 5: Means not kept?
Speaker 2: You're not kept?
Speaker 1: Learns you know what? You never stop learning.
Speaker 4: There's a uh, there's a coffee shop, als and I go to all the time, and the young woman that works there, and we have noticed that her hair completely reflects her mental state.
Speaker 5: And like, we'll walk in.
Speaker 4: If it's in a bun or down, everything's fine, Like everything's good to go. But if it's in two very frizzy pigtails, like, oh, things are bad. Things are really Like she's running around screaming everybody, just like having a having a crazy day.
Speaker 5: And so we'll walk in and just be okay, in about we're good.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect example of the hair theory. Yeah, okay, we're gonna do our not what do you call it when you vote for people, it's the most likely superlatives. We're gonna do our scrubbing in superlatives.
Speaker 1: Did she also give a shout out to the scrubber that we met at the airport that was so cute and she was also hungover shout out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, she was struggling from a bachelorette party. So we'll be back and uh talk more about that. Yeah, all right, we're back. First shout out to our scrubber Nicole, who we met at the airport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for coming up and saying hi. We were all hungover on a Sunday, and it was a glorious experience.
Speaker 2: I know, it was so fun. She was coming from a bachelorette party. I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So actually, Nicole, if you're listening and you have some tips on the bachelorette weekend, just send them on a heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Things that you love, things you love, things you didn't love. Be honest, open door here. Yeah, yeah, no wrong answers, Oh, no, wrong answers, just information.
Speaker 2: Also our scrubber that we met at the restaurant, Chloe.
Speaker 1: Chloe, Oh my gosh, how did it be again? Drunk? Drunk when we met her?
Speaker 2: I was not, Oh I was.
Speaker 1: We get We go to this restaurant and we get sat down, me, Beck and Robbie and we got sat right behind the sweetest scrubber ever, and she came over to us and started crying and was just so cute, like it was just such a sweet experience.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny because she was like it was so weird because you know when you're not somewhere familiar, like she was on vacation, and then she sees two faces that she knows, and it was like her mind and sing went like, oh, there's your friends. This is what she was saying. She was like, it was like, Oh, I saw my friends and then I'm like, well, wait, they're not my friends. So she was very overcome with emotion and she was the sweetest ever, and her husband and Robbie were just like chit chatting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Robbie really gets in there.
Speaker 2: It was cute. So we love we love getting to see all in the wild.
Speaker 4: Feeling is it to see both of you together, like, you know, like as a scrubbing a fan, Like it'd be like going out and seeing all three blankity two together hanging out.
Speaker 2: Like if you're a.
Speaker 1: Right, My mind was trying to think of Jonah's brothers. Jonah's brothers fan, you see all three of them together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he said, blink on Eddie too, because that's who he loves.
Speaker 1: Oh there's three and blank when need to as there's no bad idea.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she was so cute and were really cute of getting to see all in the wild. Yeah all right, So this is the scrubbing in superlatives most likely too.
Speaker 3: So this is the thing on TikTok you see where the question pops up and then you point to each other and so we can't do that on an audio medium. So I was thinking, we.
Speaker 2: Did we have anything else that can replace this and use up for the taktok? Or can we do just half of them and then just do the other one for TikTok?
Speaker 3: Well, won't we do a few and then teas at the rest of covering?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, no, that's cute.
Speaker 3: It's cute, all right, So I just I'll pick up from there. But we can't do that in an audio medium. So I was thinking I could read the question and go three two one and we all blurt out that isn't the name? Okay, great, all right, okay, all right, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay? Who is the night of the four of us? Tanya Beckham, Mark Easton? Who is the nicest one? Two three? No question? Who is the meanest one? Two three? Why? Becca?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I assume that, like how people view me as mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting sarcastic.
Speaker 2: I think it's more sarcastic h HSPs. Highly sensitive people find my sarcasm to be mean.
Speaker 1: But I also don't think to be fair. I don't think any one of the four of us is actually mean, but I think Beca's probably perceived them.
Speaker 2: I think the Tanya tats think that I am. There's troubleshooting names, that's not.
Speaker 1: Sticking, that's works is not working ors Tanya nation No continue on more?
Speaker 3: Who is most likely to be late for work? One two three? I don't know. Should we do the rest on TikTok?
Speaker 4: No more?
Speaker 2: Two more and then we'll do the rest on TikTok?
Speaker 3: I got it? Who's most likely to call out sick or call out period? One two three. Who's the most likely to cry at work? One two three time? Yeah, okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: All right, great, well we're going to do more and do a visual a visual uh version of this?
Speaker 3: What does TikTok? Do they? It's already in there, right the questions.
Speaker 2: We might just need someone to record, maybe Sam can record, Like, who is I feel like?
Speaker 3: If you do the meme?
Speaker 5: This sound? Yeah there's a sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We point at each other, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when we just keep going with these and then we can do whatever they give us. All right, let's keep going. Who's the most likely to argue with a coworker one two three, Mark, thank you? Who gives the most compliment one two three Tanya? Ohany set that one out.
Speaker 1: I know, I couldn't think because I was gonna say Easton, but then I was gonna say Becca. You guys said me.
Speaker 2: I said you, I said myself.
Speaker 3: Who orders the most door dash? One two three. Who's the most likely to come to work hungover? One two three time? Yeah, because we don't drink and you come to work? Were Becca comes once a week for an hour? Yeah?
Speaker 1: By default?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 3: Who was on their phone the most? One two three.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm on my phone maybe more?
Speaker 1: I think so too, actually, Becca, or at least equal?
Speaker 3: Most likely to pick up an extra shift? One two three. Who's the funniest one two three time? You said me the funniest to me?
Speaker 2: No, I do. I do think of the buddies. I don't think you. I don't know how much of it is like intentional, but I do think that. I know, I think like part of your charm is that this is a compliment, because I give compliments. I'm saying I think that you're so you're funny, like just you're funny intentionally, But then I think you're funny really a lot of your funniest moments. I think that what Mark thinks it's funny about you.
Speaker 3: It's not intentional, but also it's just but that's that's part of her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the words just.
Speaker 5: Come out again.
Speaker 2: Compliment though, why don't.
Speaker 3: You like that? It's a compliment.
Speaker 1: She's just.
Speaker 3: Any of the lads out.
Speaker 2: There, then TODs, we're saying this is a compliment. We love her, get them?
Speaker 3: Who gets along with everyone? One? Two three? Who is the goofiest one three?
Speaker 2: This is not getting along with everyone? Yeah, no chance, no chance.
Speaker 3: I've said that before. Everyone loves ye.
Speaker 1: Wow. Back up, we're gonna talk about this finally.
Speaker 3: Who is the goofiest one? Two three?
Speaker 1: Goofy?
Speaker 4: You can be goofy and poised and glamorous at the same time, which is what you want.
Speaker 1: Clamorous. That's the word I choose for myself to glamorate its finest.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that was fun. That was insightful, truly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna talk later.
Speaker 2: Anything about you're not getting along with everybody? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want names.
Speaker 2: I got one right off the top of my head. I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 2: Not gonna say? You don't want me to say it?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh well, okay, okay, talk about it.
Speaker 5: That'll be TikTok.
Speaker 2: I'll be part of the TikTok. We are doing another Dear Bonya episode this Thursday.
Speaker 3: Explain to me, how is that different from the ask us Anything shows?
Speaker 1: So they're very different marks.
Speaker 2: These are like longer form questions and like advice.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, so like to ask me anythings are kind of quick one off to ask Bonya our more lengthy email situations, advice, more advice, a little lengthier, more in depth, maybe a little more personal. Amas are a little transactional, just a little more frivolous. Yeah, that's the distinction.
Speaker 2: It's basically a very similar episode, yeah, where you get to know us more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but don't let it fool you. It sounds similar to what we did last Thursday. It's very different, but it's very different. You may think it looks like it's like a subterranean you know, on the surface it might look the same, but you go under and there's different routes. That's good.
Speaker 2: Thank you, we'll be back Thursday. We love you so much. Bye.