Speaker 1: Because you use that donkey thinking around here around.
Speaker 2: It's time for donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: They've made the donkey of to day by the things that I said, Yeah, some donkey to day's just sum souve.
Speaker 3: It was you, what accountability are you taking? It really caught me off, thot, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Making new supers day on the breakfast cloud that's being said.
Speaker 2: I want to start off with this donkey right here, dropping the clues Bob for Taylor, tell me don't work at Wow.
Speaker 1: Let's go donkey of today for Thursday, January a first day back of twenty twenty six, first donkey of twenty twenty six. I want this to be a teachable moment because we are in twenty twenty six, a new year, but it's still the year of the Snake.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The lunar new year begins on February sixteenth. February sixteenth is when it becomes the year at the hospital, so we are still in the year at the Snake.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The Year of the Snake is all about shedding and letting go, so we have until February sixteenth to do that. Okay, Not to mention last year twenty twenty five was a nine year that represents completion, transformation, spiritual awakening, and letting go of the old to prepare for new beginnings. So the theme the energy is all about shedding, letting go, ending things and starting new beginnings. Okay, sleuth to everyone who has gotten a memo, because sadly there's a brother amongst us who is not.
Speaker 2: In His name is Dame Dash. Okay.
Speaker 1: Last night, Dame Dash appeared on the Point of View show on AFRO TV and they were discussing the Breakfast Club coming to Netflix and and.
Speaker 2: Me resigning with iHeart and he had this to say, let's listen.
Speaker 4: So I was doing what you considered a podcast now it's it was culture Vultures, hip hop motivation with Kenyata and I actually offered iHeartRadio this same deal that Netflix offered two years ago.
Speaker 2: And I can show it to you.
Speaker 3: I know the cus why.
Speaker 4: I also knew that they might be going bankrupt, and I'm going to show you what I sent. But what you do notice, because you saw Charlemagne all of a sudden got that deal. Can you name someone that I have problems with that's not like corporately backed. It seems like as soon as someone's beefing with me. Think about a fifty. So as soon as freid Old Cameron got with the corporate he starts beefing before it was Jay and I just think it's a humiliation ritual that if you're gonna get empowered by them, you got to go at me. What's misleading about this Charlemagne situation is.
Speaker 2: Called black what's it called black?
Speaker 3: Black fact?
Speaker 2: But it's owned by white people? Have so what usually happened?
Speaker 4: You use someone black to go get all the talent from all the black people. Allegedly it's powered by somebody white. They get all the data and that's the reason why he's the face for them to go get all of our culture.
Speaker 1: That man is delusional. Okay, d Lulu Popping team, let me tell you something. When I hear brothers like that talk, my first thought is segregation was a great concept.
Speaker 2: That was poorly executed.
Speaker 1: It should have been based on behavior and not racing, because I don't want to be around none of those types of negroes. Okay, keep all those unhealed heathens away from me. The extremely sad part of what Dame just said is that he believes it. Okay, he believes it because he's a textbook narcissist, and narcissists consistently make everything about themselves because they have an inflated sense of self importance and a constant need for attention and validation. Dame listen, you really think people are sitting around in corporate boardrooms plotting on ways to stop you. Nobody has to do that because Dame Dash's biggest obstacle will always be Dame Dash.
Speaker 2: Okay, nobody gets in Dame Dash's way.
Speaker 1: More than Dame Dame. I'm gonna promise you something right here, right now. I'm not talking about you no more, okay ever, all right, because I don't want to feed your ego. And when I talk about shedding, that's something I want us all to do in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Don't feed people's wounded egos. Okay.
Speaker 1: Stop giving excess valle addition and attention to people with an inflated sense of self importance.
Speaker 2: Their ego thrives on it. Okay.
Speaker 1: That's where those manipulative, arrogant, and insecure behaviors like Dame Dash has come from. Okay, I don't want that Dash aka boss Baby throwing any tantrums because of me. Okay, So that is something I will be shedding all right while we are still in the Year of the Snake. I also don't understand brothers like Dame, because Dame, you got all the money with Corporate America back in your.
Speaker 2: Day, Okay, when it was your turn.
Speaker 1: You got checks from Death Jam, you had Rockaway, you had Armadel Vodka, you had Prokeds, you had the rock Box, you had all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: How come when you was getting your money from Corporate America it was all good.
Speaker 1: But every black man after you has to be getting it through some type of a nefarious means and getting it because they come at you. So so should we assume based off your logic the only reason you was getting paid back in the day was because you were doing some bs I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: And the logic, okay.
Speaker 1: And when you had Rockefeller and you was partnered with artists, okay, just like I'm partnered with podcasts on Black Effects and you was partnered with Depth Jam and Universal.
Speaker 2: Weren't you partnered with white folks? Was you selling our culture? Then the logic doesn't even add up.
Speaker 1: But I guess it's cool when you do it, But it's a problem when other black men do it. But I will say this that Dash, if you believe that people are rewarded because they go back and forth with you or have issues with you, then you need to get with some other brothers who have ties with corporate and stage some beefs okay, so they can get paid and then give you a kickback. In fact, for everyone who believes this nonsense, because there's some people out here that will believe this, they will believe this foolishness that Dame Dash is spewing. Well, let's test the theory. Okay, go to Dame Dash's instagram. All right, let's have a little petty party.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking to.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: Stop this is this is a teachable moment. Okay, this is not recklessness. Go to Dame Dash's instagram at Dusco Poppington. Go to Dame's Twitter, Go to Dame's YouTube America New Network.
Speaker 2: And start a beef with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, leave a comment, say f you debt Dash, and let's see if you get a check. All right, based off Dame's logic. Just started beef with him and then you'll get paid. Let's try the theory out. Let's get a lot of people paid the day. See who he goes back and forth with, and see if they get a check based off debt dashes logic, it should be a lot of folks getting rich today. Okay, let's try the logic out. Go to Dusco popp it. Then on Instagram, let's have a little petty party and start a beef with him, all right, if that's all it takes to be successful.
Speaker 2: Try it.
Speaker 1: Okay, dang, you might want to try arguing with yourself, all.
Speaker 2: Right, look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Look in the mirror, and start beefing with yourself, even though sadly that's what's already happening. Okay, all your issues are internal because folks like me haven't done anything to you. All right, But if your theory is true, start a fake beef with yourself, or as I said, have somebody in corporate start a fake beef with you so they can get a check and then y'all can split it. Because when I was watching that point of view conversation, Dan, I saw that staying on your suit today.
Speaker 2: I saw that stain on your suit.
Speaker 1: All right, Now, maybe that stain on your suit was intentional to match the stains on those filthy ass forces.
Speaker 3: You be wearing.
Speaker 2: But all I'm saying is you might need to check.
Speaker 1: But more importantly, Dave, I just want you to be happy. I'm serious, all jokes aside. I wish nothing but the best for you. I want you to heal what is hurting you. I want you to let go of all the hurt that you experienced at the hands in the industry. I'll pay for your therapy, Dan, I'm dead ass serious. I have a great therapist I can refer to you. I am dead ass I will pay for your therapy because I am tired of you bleeding on people.
Speaker 2: Who didn't cut you.
Speaker 1: I am sending Debt Dash healing energy. I truly am. It's the year of the Snake. The snake symbolizes transformation.
Speaker 2: Renewal and letting go of negativity. It's time, damn let it go.
Speaker 1: Please give the Lulu Poppington aka Debt Dash aka boss Baby the biggest he hull.
Speaker 3: Boss Baby not talking about him no more.
Speaker 2: Sober now, I heard a rumor. I don't care what he says. I don't care what he says. I'm not talking about him no more.
Speaker 3: I heard a rumor.
Speaker 2: The key had been swallowed that I'm aduk kid out and flushed.
Speaker 5: They said that his film company's auctioned off for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't care about nothing.
Speaker 3: And it said that you were part of buying that for one hundred dollars. Is that true?
Speaker 1: I don't have a hundred dollars. Oh my god, I don't have nothing to do with nothing. No, I'm leave it alone. I'm over it. I want that dash to get healing. The only conversations I'm entertaining from that dashes him telling me he wanted to go to therapy and I'll pay for it.
Speaker 3: So that hundred dollars that was auctioned off for his company, you had nothing to do it.
Speaker 4: I don't just talk about that's crazy, that's great.
Speaker 5: That's hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: From the family office. And you notice, you know that Charlamagne's changed. Bag ain't here no more right.
Speaker 2: And talk about change that crowd. I want to make sure.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure you got that hundred dollars to live anyway.
Speaker 2: Everybody else sorrow bag right there, full of change? You need something.
Speaker 5: No, that's crazy, my man, Colls, you a negro Slayer nego all right, well everybody else, just fix my mess.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 5: I know during the holiday season, maybe things didn't go the way that you wanted it to go. Maybe having issues in your family, issues with your boyfriend, issues with your girlfriend. She's here to fix your mess. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Called Jess right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.